bihar electricity board

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar electricity board

VIKASH TANU

Aug 23, 2015

ILLEGAL ELECTRIC BILL

I am going to inform you that I am a social people my residing town is munger Distt:-Bihar who is facing problem of huge amount of electric bill previously I had paid 300 to 600 hundred electric bill but in previous month I had got 3580 Rs which is very huge for common people and this month I got about 600 hundred electricity so sir kindly look my complain presently I am outside of my house so I am unable to provide electricity bill when I will go my home I will give you bill photos so sir kindly take it seriously because I had given him complain letter they doesn't change the bill and said do whatever you want I am not going to change we are middle class people my earning is very low so how can I survive
your's
rajeevgiri

Aug 18, 2015

transfarmar not work

dear sir

my name rajeev giri vill - babuhata post -udant ray ke bangra p.s barharia dist siwan bihar pincode 841428 h

mere gaon me 7 days se light nai h dhua bhi utha tha
eiectrical wale ko phone karne pay bhi check karne nai aa rahe h
sir piease kuchh kijiye
aapka

rajeev giri
JALSI

Aug 11, 2015

LOW VOLTAGE IN OUR AREA

ALWAY IN MY AREA HAVE VERY LOW VOLTAGE. SO ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SUUFFRIN FROM LOW VOLATE FROM 2 YEARS. BECAUSE LOAD DISTRIBUTION IS WRONG.
SO YOU ARE REQUEST THAT SUPPLY SAME LOAD IN EACH PHASE AND SOLVE MY PROB LEM

JALSI

Aug 11, 2015

LOW VOLTAGE IN OUR AREA

DEAR SIR
ALONG TIME IN MY AREA SUPPLY VERY LOW VOLTAGE. SO I HAVE VERY PROBLEM.6;00PM TO 6;00AM NEVER RUN MY FAN AND BULB AND OTHER ACCECERIES.SO YOR REQUEST TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

LOCATION- CHATTI TO MAHAWEER CHOWK

CONSUMER ID 400259643
ashutoshkmr

Jul 29, 2015

NO ELECTRICITY

In this area electricity supply is condition very poor .
Once line cut ,,electricity comes after very long time .
For this reason people lives in this reason suffering from electricity proplem.
And one more complain is that ,this reason customer help line
Number not working.
Customer care service is not good.
ASHUTOSH KUMAR
NARAYANI NAGAR ,HAJIPUR
VAISHALI
M.N-9808749602
rajeev Kumar singh

Jul 26, 2015

low votes

Low voltej ke karan metar units reading badhta hai lekin na ghar ka pankha hawa deta hai ,na pani ka motar chalta hai koi kam nahi hota hai.
shashibhushansingh

Jun 27, 2015

No electricity

Teen din se Nirmali main bijli nahin hai pata chala hai 33000 volt wala taar kahin chor ne kat liya hai aur aisa belaparwah beejli Nirmali main kab tak chalega.We are tired of Government electricity one day we will leave the phaltu raddi government electricity and will keep solar power plant on house.
Riyasinha_p

Jun 16, 2015

electricity problem

There has been no electricity in the new area of kadamkuan near congress maidan since several hours in this scorching heat of summer. It is sheer request to kindly give the supply of electricity in the area as it is creating troubles for the public hereby. - residence of new area kadamkuan near congress maidan patna 800003
prakashraj1

Apr 22, 2015

Regarding electricity supply

This is to request you that load connection 500 KVA-11KV/440V of our company is connected with Karghar Feeder from 06-04-15
1- Our company receives power supply only for 2-3 hours a day, interruption also caused due to 4-5 tripping.

Prop.- Abhishek Jaiswal

Apr 14, 2015

Konar, Shivsagar (Sasaram),

Apr 12, 2015

Regarding electricity supply

This is to request you that load connection 500 KVA-11/0.433KV of our company is connected with Kargaher Feeder from-06/04/2015.
1- Our company receives power supply only for 2-3 hours a day, interruptions is also caused due to 4-5 trippings.
2- A single tripping results in 1 hour of blockage to the company.
3- Low voltage problem also affect the company's productivity.

Welcome Distilleries Pvt. Ltd
Konar, Shivsagar (sasaram),

Apr 12, 2015

Not comming proper electricity supply

this is to request you that load connection 500 KVA-11KVA / 440V of our company is connected with Kaghar Feeder from-06/04/2015 1 1 -Our company receives power supply only for 2-3 hours a day, interruptions is also caused due to 4-5 trippings.
2- A single tripping results in 1 hour of blockage to the company.
3 - Low voltage problem also affect the company's productivity.

With regards,With regards,

Welcome Distilleries Pvt. Ltd
Konar, Shivsagar (sasaram),
ph.07079832656
rajeev_1586

Apr 10, 2015

electricity complan

Respected sir/madam,
I am rajeev kumar from milki aurahi is going to request complain regarding electricity supply. we all vllagers had consumers of electric board last 10 years.all villagers near by my village getting electric current.due to ignorance of mla and mukhia we are not getting electric current .they are promissing to us we will give electricity soon but still we are waiting sir while all villagers near by my village getting electricity even my close village also getting.we are very poor sir we can not manage transformer as well as electric pall wire.so please help us sir to providing electricity.my house is just 1/2 kms away from main supply of electricity poll due to transformer and some polls we are unable to getting supply.our MLA only ignoring and blemming us .what should do sir please help us we are feeling very shame to reach my home without electricity.

Rajeev kumar to All villagers
milki aurahi
via forbesganj
district araria
Mukesh Gaurav

Mar 25, 2015

Electricity Transformer missed

I would like to inform you that my village's transformer has been missed two days ago in night, its really shameless because if government cant shave their transformer how will i believe safty for us. Due to unavailable of electricity the whole villagers facing a big problem, specially there arise the biggest trouble to study for children. We have complained that matter to our nearest police station & Electricity office but till date no body visited in our village regarding this matter and not yet any type of action taken by them. So you are requested please take an immediate action in this regard and send a concern person earliest to install another transformer.
Your Faithfully
Gaurav Upadhyay & Mukesh upadhyay
919852398668
jitendra Kumar sah

Jan 27, 2015

electricity complent

Plz provied electricity In my village

Jitendra Kumar SAH
ramprabeshkumar

Jan 24, 2015

electricity

electricity problem
My village and school do not have electricity supply It is my dream to see electricity in my village. I request to you please provide electricity in my village. from childhood till now we are using kerosene oil lamp for light purpose, not only our village it is so many village neighbor to our village are suffering same things.

Ram prabesh kumar

Email-jitustud42@gmail.com
ranjit2011

Dec 24, 2014

Bihar Site Issue

Since log time biharcommercialtax.gov.in site is not working properly.For genrate waybill it is taking more than 2 hours due to server very slow & also some time site are not opening.
vinod kumar ojha

Nov 27, 2014

complaint against Bihar ELECTRICITY BOARD about billing

dear sir,
Myself Vinod Kumar Ojha s/o sri Narbedeswar ojha,village- lilari, po- shahjauli dist.-bhojpur(bihar) pin-802165.
this is about to have your kind attention regarding bihar electricity board false billing system. our electric bill is on the name of my father ,before 4-5 months we got a bill of RS.18000/- which was adjusted about RS.12000/-for making payment within the given time.
Now again we have got a bill of RS.4000/-.How much electric we have consumed in these days and how much is their charges for per unit.whence they provide electric so bad that you can"t charge even a mobile phone.Their service is so bad ,you will know if you will make a survey in our areas.on which base they generate the bill and give it to consumers.we are paying these bill for our consumption or for others.where we are living? is it good justice with people?
I request you please suggest me now what we should to do . my mail id is vinod.met@rediffmail.com
PRAMOD@SURABHI

Oct 28, 2014

ILLEGLE COLLECTION OF ELECTRICITY BILL

BEING A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN OF COUNTARY I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION ON THE VERY SERIOUS ISSUE OVER CORRUPTION THAT THE UNAUTHORISED COLLECTION OF ELECTRICITY BILL 100 RS AT THE VILLAGE OF NIRPLURA AND ARIPUR P.O. - DHARAUT, DIST - JEHANABAD (BIHAR) 804405. IS BEING GOING ON VEERY MONTH FROM EACH HOUSE BY SANJEET KUMAR S/O BADHAN MISTARY VILLAGE OF NIRPLURA AND ARIPUR P.O. - DHARAUT, DIST - JEHANABAD (BIHAR) AND NOT GIVEN ANY BILL TO THE VILLAGERS.

SO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST SANJEET KUMAR IMMIDIATALY.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQAUEST YOU THE ELECTRICITY METER SHOULD BE PLROVIDED AT THE EARLIEST FOR VILLAGERS SO THAT GOVT. MONEY SHOULD NOT BE WASTED IN THE WRONG HANDS.

Nidhi31108

Oct 22, 2014

Very high electricity bill

This is to inform you that I, Pradeep Kumar Jain, have been receiving very high electricity bill for domestic use since the month of June, 2014.

Consumer ID for the same is: 18472/SPL/DS/7120.

This sudden increase in electricity bill is due to the wrong meter reading, with meter number as D/S 7120, taken by the meter reader. Below are the meter readings taken by the concerned person on the respective dates.
17.06.2014 - 2058 Units
27.07.2014 - 1219 Units
30.08.2014 - 1568 Units

Meter reading was taken by a different person in the month of June than in the month of July and August.

Just by looking at the meter reading trend itself, we can say that the meter reading in June, 2014 is incorrect and unacceptable. I have already sent twice complaint letter to the Executive Engineer, Electricity, Supaul, but didn't receive any response for the same.
Details of the complaint letter sent are below:
Letter sent by registered post having receipt number: ARF501201373IN dated: 11.08.2014.
And Letter sent by registered post having receipt number: ARF507303058IN dated: 10.09.2014.

Also the same complaint has been raised to the SDO, Electricity, Supaul, dated: 10.09.2014 personally as well as by registered post with receipt number: ARF507313069IN dated: 29.09.2014.

Bill numbers against which this complaint is registered are: 201406-05622 (June), 201407-05937 (July), and 201408-06063 (August), 201409-05639 (September).

Kindly look into this matter and send the revised electricity bill. It is a sincere request to you to send this updated bill as soon as possible for immediate payment of the pending bills.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep Kumar Jain,
Consumer ID: 18472/SPL/DS/7120,
Supaul
bksingh99

Oct 14, 2014

less electricity and low voltage

I have observed since 20 years that in our city the supply of electricity is very less and voltage is also very low due to which we are unable to avail the full facility of electricity, it seems that BSEB has decided to earn money from consumers in free without supplying the electricity, the consumers are bound to pay monthly rental. Side by side the electric current remains only for two to three hours in 24 hour, due to which the local generator line supplier has emerged in very huge range who provides electricity for only one bulb for three to four hours in the evening for monthly rental of RS 120 or more. People are bound to take this type of connection because electricity never remains in the needful time. So when will our state gov will wake up and when will consumers get rid of this problem. When they get full facility for what they are paying for.
dinesh kumar das

Oct 11, 2014

commercial to domestic billing

My Dear Sir,
I beg to say that my house electricity bill is being charged on commercial units. which is actually a domestic one. for this correction I had earlier tried several times at the Kankarbagh electricity office, but yet till date I have failed in getting the basis of the billing unit corrected.
Therefore I REQUEST you to correct the charging my home electricity bill from commercial to domestic one.
Consumer Code-010102276970 Name-Prof. Chandrakant Lal Das, S/o-Late Jai Narayan Das, N-9, Professor Colony, Munna Chak, Kankarbagh,

Dinesh Kumar Das
Assistant Conservator of Forests,
O/o-Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Bihar, Patna

Infouniv - Stop giving fake remarks
    Actually if you are having any problem like aap ko koi b...
    snapdeal - SNAPDEAL No Redund Made
    My order ID is 7636732730.I have cancelled the product and...
    Ibps - IBPS Issue
    why ibps allowing to apply for both post officer scale -2...
    tikona - Regarding tikona service
    Hi I am pardeep kumar and my id is 1110636006 ....
    Idea - RE: DISCONNECTION OF SERVICE WITH OUT INFORMING
    Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
    upsc cms exam 2015 - lost my admit card
    dear sir, I lost my admit card.unable to check my...
    Airtel 4G - Worst 4g serives
    I hav been using the airtel for more than 10 years. With...
    346936 - item not yet deliverd
    Please check the order number attached below
    MTS Internet pack. postpaid - mts fraud
    My Data card got disconnected long back but MTS wants me...
    Ibps - regarding ibps cwe po/mt- 5 application form 2015...
    My name is Hans Lal .I have applied for ibps cwe po/mt- 5...