bihar electricity board

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar electricity board

Prabhu Kamal

Mar 20, 2014

No Electric Poles and Electric Cable

Jai hind.
Myself Prabhu Sah a resident of House No - 42, Village Singaila Shanker Tola, Post - Motipur Dist - Muzaffarpur, Bihar.

My Consumer No. MW99735, Division - Muzaffarpur Rural, Electricity Supply Sub - Division - Motipur. We are not provided
with Electric Poles and Cables.

In my locality we all are paying Electricity Bill by using own Bamboo Poles and Own Cable for using the Electricity which is
more risky.

Earlier to this I made a request to Our Respected Chief Minister Sir on facebook mentioning same problem and I hope the
work may be in progress.

Kindly provide Electric Poles and Cable with three phase so that we may pay and use the electricity as per our requirement
for living the better life.

(Thanking you in anticipation)

With Best Of Regards:-

Prabhu Sah ESM - (Indian Navy)
S/o Shree Kamal Sah
Division - Muzaffarpur 843111
nhpcpawan

Mar 19, 2014

Excess Electricity Bill

with due respect i beg to state that i am regular payer of monthly bill either by cash deposit or Net banking. But I get the bill amounting to Rs.28167/- suddenly for the month of February'13 dated 05-03-2014 bearing Bill ID 14396570 in respect of Consumer Id ST07360. You are requested to look into the matter and correct the bill so that the same will be paid accordingly in time.

Pawan Kumar
bantabana

Mar 2, 2014

to make available a new transformer,

Dear sir/madam,
With due respect, I am vinod kumar gupta,a resident of milki chakashya, harpur belwa, mahua, vaishali. According to the people of milki chakashiya village, there was a tranformer which was theft by unknown person about 1.5 years ago. We had complained about the incidents in local electricity board, mahua, but no action was taken. I humbly request you to take action fast on the incidents and make 50 kvm transformer available at the respective place. Hoping for positive response.
V.k. Gupta
Milki chakashiya,harpur belwa,mahua,vaishali,bihar.
mobile- 7765085589, e-mail- bgdestiny@yahoo.com

to make available a new transformer,

Gilbert

Jan 27, 2014

Low Voltage Supply

My consumer id is DN13512 /1634, Dehri No 2 Division (Akbarpur, Rohtas - 821311).

Since 5 years we are suffering from very low voltage and we are not able to use any appliances efficiently. We do not no what is the reason for this as we are paying our bills regularly and in time. In spite of it we are not able to enjoy the benefit from BSEB???

So i kindly request you to settle the issue at the earliest. Please send the concern lineman to verify the same and settle the matter as it has become a major concern for us.

Hope the concern will be addressed asap????

Thanking You,
ghural

Jan 17, 2014

electric supply not provided

my self rajesh kumar singh from kajarasan siwan ,bihar 841203 humble requested to you that there is no electric supply in my village.but in my nabhour village majilsa supply are continoue.when i was study in primary school that time electric wire and polls were fitted but supply were not provided.after that again last 2 year back every thing set up like last time and supply were provided but for few days.transfarmer has burned so many times complaint were loged in elecricty board siwan but ther is no respons given by them.
BADAR

Dec 11, 2013

BIJLI BILL SUDHAR KE SAMBAND MAIN

SIR,
hamlog ke yahan ka TARNSFORMER 5 YEARS JALA HUA THA. 2009 SE 2010, AUR 2003 SE 2005, IS PERIOD MAIN TARNFORMER JALA HUA THA, lekin is PERIOD KA BILL AUR INTREST Rate sab jora kar bill araha hai. Bill + Sood Bahut hogaya hai, jiske karan tamam VILLG ka BIll 20 hazar se upar cross hogaya hai, iski Suchna DARBHNGA RERELR, GANAGWARH OFFICE mai 3,4 APPLICATION bhi diya gaya hai. application diye hye 6 minth se upar hogaya hai per abhi tak sudhar nahi hopaya hai, SDO. J.E. A.O, Sab ko comlain written form main diya gaya hai, aj hojayega kal hojayega parantu abhi tak nahi hua hai, DPS, Charge roz ka roz badhta jaraha hai.
ATAH Sreeman se Anurodh hai ki Bill ka aur D.P.S, charge, 5 years TRANSFORMER jale huye Period ka sudhar karden, taki bachi huyi Rashi jald se jald hamlog jama krden. ..please apse isko sudhar karwade, ham tamam Doghra WASI apke Abhari rahnge. THANK U VERY MUCH.
DOGHRA.
JALLEY FEEDER , SANAH PUR SUB STATAION,
DARBHANGA RURELR. GANWARAH.
prem kumar kamath

Oct 3, 2013

no electricity my village

dear sir,

no electricity my village please arrange electricity my village immediately.

address- vill- hari patti, post - narayan patti, via- rajnagar, dist madhubani (bihar) pin 847235
kumar2005_rose@rediffmail.com

Sep 23, 2013

North Bihar Electircity On line Payment Option Websit Not Working

Dear Sir/ Madm,

i have many time try your Website http://www.northbiharbills.org/ but website not respond.

Kindly solve the problem.

Raj Kumar Jha
Rajpal Choudhary

Sep 13, 2013

About chang transfomer

I would request to u that my village's transformer has burn since 9 month ago, which is provided by the scheme of Rajiv Gandhi electricity project. Due to unavailable of electricity the whole villagers facing a big problem, specially there arise the biggest trouble to study for children. We have complained that matter to our ward commissinor,B.D.O and the electric department office but till date no body can visit in our village regarding this matter and not yet any type of action taken by them. So u are requested please take an immidiat action in this regard and send a concern person earliest.

Your faithfully

Name-Rajpal Choudhary, E-mail id-Rajchoudhary211@yahoo.com
Vill-Janipur ward no.9, Post-Lakhminia(851211), PS-Ballia, Distric-Begusarai(Bihar)
Amit6ranjan

Aug 23, 2013

HAVING NO ELECTRICITY

I'm Amit Yadav
Mere gaon ke agal bagal me bijili hai aur mere gaon me nahi hai.Bijili office me koi complain ka response nahi leta hai.
Vill-Bodai,Po-sonre,Ps-Lakhnaur,Dist-Madhubani(Bihar)
Pin code-847410
Amit6ranjan

Aug 23, 2013

HAVING NO ELECTRICITY

Mere gaon ke agal bagal me light aa chuka hai aur mere gaon me nahi hai,paper me likhit hai ki gaon me bijli hai......Bijli office me jate han to koi response nahi leta.
VILL-BODAI,PO-SONRE,PS-LAKHNAUR,DIST-MADHUBANI(BIHAR)
PIN CODE-847410
shahnawaz.ashrafi

Aug 22, 2013

Regarding not supplying of electric past 6 month in kohra

Jee mai Shahnawaz Ashrafi S/o-Ibrahim Ashrafi,Vill Kohra Po-Tehta,P.S-Makhdumpur Jehanabad me rahta hu.Hamare gaow me lagbhag 100 consumer hai.24 hour me 5 minut bhi bijli nahi rahti hai.

Hamare Gaow KOHRA jo makhdupur se bijli milti hai,yaha pe pichle 6 month se bijli nahi rah rahi hai.humlog makhdumpur greed me bhi gaye per waha jo bijli operator hai woh saaf kahta hai ki apke yaha bijli nahi milegi or ye kahker humlogo ko challa deta hai.agar woh kuch der ke liye light deta bhi hai to ek face he deta hai.

hamare agal bagal gaow tehta makhdumpur,bagwar sare jagah pe bijli rahti hai per hamare yaha ki bijli ko kate rahta hai.

Humlogo ka jeena mushkil ker diya hai,koi bhi kaam bijli se nahi ho pa raha hai yaha tak humlogo ko mobile cherge karne ke liye tehta jana padta hai.

Yaha pe humlog regular electricity bill paid karte hai.

humlogo ke yaha 2 face taar sahi hai ek face taar bhi tuta hua hai..ise bhi koi change nahi karta.

Plz aap es compain per kadi karwaye kerke humlogo ka light ja problem jald se jald solve kijiye.

Shahnawaz Ashrafi
Vill-Kohra,PO-Tehta,
P.S.-Makhdumpur,
Distt-Jehanabad,Bihar-804427
Contact Number-09334112620.
arpraj

Aug 22, 2013

bill not receive

HI sir, i have not yet receive elecricitybill from feb 13 .Pl send me a mail of duplicate bill . mail ID ;mrkumar.thakur@gmail.com.
consumer no.MHR1157
bablurana11

Aug 18, 2013

stealing of electric transformer

sir
I am bablu from vill-bele, po-sobhanpur katoria,ps-amarpur,dist-banka(BIHAR).
in my village there was a transformer of 25 kva by which total consumer of the village get the supply but on 19 may 13 night transformer had stealed for this incident we have lodge written complain in elictric office amrarpur to junior eng elect mr rishikesh.he told us your village will get new tranfrm in one month but till the timr we are living in andheri dunia.we goes once in every week to electric office for help but no positive reply sir.plz help us sir.
bablu
usharakumar

Aug 18, 2013

ELECTRIC BILL

We have paid electric bill of Month July-13 Rs 354.00 which is not adjusted bill of Aug-13.So you are requested pl Regenerate fresh bills. regards
usha
division Jehanabad
Cust ID DJ15737
nikhat haider

Aug 17, 2013

cross bill

sir with due respect i beg to state that i am regular payer of monthly bill, but suddenly at february 2013 i get bill of rs.21966 /-
i have all my last 34 months payment slip. i make lots of complain to electricity board but no one take action about my complain.

so kindly i requested to management to help to resolve my problem.
waquar ahmed
lokeshraj

Aug 13, 2013

Electric Bill

i had allready pay the electric bill of month 6-2013 and i found of current bill including previous bill so i requested o you please verify my bill.my Account no is JB2224E.and book no i s48.

(29-Jul-2013 (29-Jul-2013) TO TRANSFER
INB Bihar State Electricity B bd46efbfbdefbfbd27efbfbdeIGK5601739 TRANSFER TO 32146744016 BIHAR STATE ELECTRICIT 189.00)
This is my transaction detail so please check the bill.
Deoraj kundan

Aug 2, 2013

Regarding not supplying of electric regularly in feeder 4 of Begusarai district, Bihar

There is five feeder in Begusarai District. feeder 1 to 3 & 5 is fully supplied in municipal area but feeder 4 covers both rural & municipal area. The rate of electricity bill is equal for all feeder which covers the municipal area. But it happens always that according to roster electric is not supplied for feeder 4. After complaining a reply is given as there is shut down or today electricity is supplied less. the same circumstances happen today. Electric is supplied at 9.10 PM and cut it at 9.30 PM. After complain on telephone no. 06243-242105 a reply was given like "Aaj supply kum hai 11 baje bijali milega" while other feeder is being supplied electric at the same time. I am also a consumer of feeder 4 lives under municipal corporation Begusarai. Please take necessary action for such type of system. either change the feeder or make supply as per roster.
thanking you.
Deoraj Kundan
sambhu kumar

Jul 20, 2013

Transformer badalne ke sambandh me

kaghzi mohalla pawanshut coldstorage pailapokhar, ranchi road ke name se transformer(200kb) ka issue kiya gaya tha jise RAJIV KUMAR (JE),MOB-7549769133 ne paisa lekar devi asthan ranchi road me laga diya gaya hai humlogo ka tranformer 3 dino se jala huaa hai.lekin J.E ko bolne ke bad bhi is par diyan nahi diya gaya hai.hum mohalle balo se 25000 rs dene par lagane ki bat kahi gai hai.hum mohalle bale bahut paresani me hai.bijli board ka chhakar laga rahe hai.
sir,ispar jald se jald sunbai ki jaye.

Your faithfully,
mohalla nivasi
Dhiraj Kumar Patna

Jul 19, 2013

Electricity Bill Not Received

not received electricity bill
I have installed meter in Feb'13 but didn't get bill as yet.

customer --Maheshwar Prasad
Address-- S/o Lt.Ram Pyare Lal, Opp.Rd.No.3, Indiranagar, Postalpark(Navratanpur),Patna
Account No: 486477 Dt:02/02/2013

maild id: kumar.dk.dhiraj@gmail.com

pls sent me Consumer id / BILL to pay online or by cash at office.
ksanjay

Jul 2, 2013

not received electricity bill

I have installed meter last 7 month back but didn't get bill. i have visited jehanabad electricity office mamy time but those employee said that bill will be send on address and reuest to bill deparment to check bill or amount .
customer --sanjay kumar
address-near s.n collage ,tanibigha,jehanabad.

maild id sanjay24_kumar@yahoo.co.in

pls sent me consumer id or acount to pay bill online .
s_mukesh26

Jun 30, 2013

electricity bill fully paid but show not paid

My electricity account no is NZP214 division muzaffarpur east name of Bharat Prasad Shrivastava i have already paid Rs.627/- on 08 June 2013 by internate banking through my SBI bank account but on BSEB site show bill is not paid so please request to all concern department solve my problem as soon as possible.
s_mukesh26

Jun 30, 2013

electricity bill fully paid but show not paid

My electricity account no is NZP214 division muzaffarpur east name of Bharat Prasad Shrivastava i have already paid Rs.627/-on 08 June 2013 by internate banking through my SBI bank but on BSEB site show bill is not paid so please request to all concern department solve my problem as soon as possible.
PIYUSH BARNWAL

May 30, 2013

no electricity

sir..
we are suffering power interruption since last two days.. area surrounding our city has electricity either its remote area or the district..
despite of the fact that jhajha has more cottage industries compared to any other place in the district.. they don't provide electricity even for 4 hours a day.. life of people has become miserable here and government seems to ignore our problem .. kindly review this problem and take possible measure to curb it asap.. so that we can atleast stop sweating in this scorching summer ..
thanks for your concern ..
raki2006

May 26, 2013

CONSUMER ID NOT FOUND

My Consumer id is 19765/AGP/DSI/13 and wanted to pay electricity bill using online with my SBI Account. But unfortunately it shows Consumer id not found.

I request you to please send my account Consumer id format or sufficient information to pay my Electricity Bill.

here is some information regarding my BSEB Consumer id.

RAJI AHMAD
VILL+PO AGAPUR
PS-MANSURCHAK
DIST BEGUSARAI(BIHAR)
Pin-851128
my email id is raki_ahmad07@yahoo.com

Please Send me the Details so that i can pay my online electricity bill before due date.
Please also provide a online payment Demo of Electricity bill link on your website which will be beneficial for us.

Santosh Karna

astrology - Astro solution for all problems in your life call...
    Husband-Wife disturbance, Carrier problem, Love...
    astrology - world famous astrologer inn ' love solutions...
    astrology - LOVE MARRIAGE SPECIALIST 919914703222
    astrology - husband vashikaran specialist 919914703222
    astrology - love v a s h i k a r a n specialist,919914703222
    Karnataka Election commission - Holiday
    Hi All, Am looking at Holiday today as major point...
    LIC, P&GS Deptt., Jeevan Prakash - Non Received ECS of Pension
    Sir, I B R Gujral holding Policy for pension schme (Air...
    Fastrack - Titan Social Care
    Dear Alan Jose, We have still not received any...
    Icici Bank - Prepaid Mobile Recharge - Recharge of 120 in BSNL number
    I recharged 120rs to my BSNL no 9428031216 on 18th April...
    hbl.compliance@hdfcbank.com - pf a/c number confirmation and its status
    Hi!, My name is KUMARI RUKMINI and my emp. code is...