bihar electricity board

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar electricity board

umakantyadav4

Jul 14, 2014

no electricity connection in village

Sir we are suffring from lots of problem because there is no electricity connection in my village plese help us address -vill-bompur,po-gowasakpura,thana-pandarakh,thsil-barh,dist-patna,pin-803214, contact number-8409975710
aryan kumar poddar

Jun 23, 2014

mitr nhi lagane ke sambndh mai

dear sir katihar bihar mai mitr lagane ke liye 1000 rupye lekar 1500 rupye mange jate hai pese nhi dene par mitr nhi milne ya dene ki dhamki diya jata hai esme sdo jai dab mile huye hai unka ka kya kiya jaye mai Aryan kumar poddar pvt mistri hu mai electric wiring karta hu or said enkam ke liye offise ka kam karne ke liye new kaneksan karwata hu ase bahut si kaneksan hai jiska mitr ab tak nhi mila hai or na hi lagaya gya hai mere papa katihar binod pur powar house 30 year kam kiye hai byeeeeeeee
Aryan Electric katihar bihar mo 9534942307

Block- Goraul,
Sub-Division- Mahua
Dist.- Vaishali
Bihar- 844114

Sub- Bill without non-connection.

Sir/madam
1. I have the honour to report that in above said village/tola though the electric wire has been made approached in name of BPL families since june 2013.
2. Connection not made through since then.
3. Electric bill have been sent to all BPL Families.
4. Approach have been made many times by villagers to local electricity board Goraul/ Mahua.
5. Till the date connection have not been made through.
6. Request to do the needful on priority and resolve the electric bill for all the BPL consumers which bill have been sent without giving connection made through since jun .2013
Suresh kumar
For villagers.
ravi23

Jun 17, 2014

regarding reciept of bill payment

SIR,
I have pay the bill of my home but I unable to get the reciept. How much time it take to generate reciept
indiakumar786

Jun 10, 2014

electricity ki chori

respected sir/man

mere ward varun colony, gola road, baily road danapur, me electricity ki excess chori ho rahi hai, yeha sabi ke gharo me 2-3 A.C hai 4 K Wa. ka connection hai per bill 600-700/- hi aata hai. jo person bill dene aate hai wo hi 2500-4500 me electricity meter ko slow kar rahe hai.

maine kuch logo ke bill dekhe hai jo day-night AC use karte hai per bill 678/- ka hai
amar5

Jun 3, 2014

excess electricity bill

hello sir/ma,m i am facing the problem of high electricity bill . there are only four members in house and only using few electric equipments but i am getting very high bill . in my neighbourhood people are using many electrical appliances getting low bill
amitr83

May 31, 2014

meter reading Problem

Reference: BLTIS BEG/42588/RMP/DS2/126
I write concerning the above account. The meter is currently showing a reading of 885.
I do not accept that the meter is recording accurately. Reading is significantly higher than it should be kindly find the attachment for previous meter reading and bill which was correct.
I am facing this issue since November 2013.
To correct meter reading hence for my bill amount I had request and given written Application to the Electricity Department, Begusari.
But unfortunately no one is paying attention at all even after repetitive follow-up.
I wish to request you kindly do needful and provide us correct bill so that I can pay it.
I look forward to hear from you with a suitable solution.
Note: Kindly find attached application and Bill receipt as an evidence

Amit Ranjan
dhirajjaihind

Apr 24, 2014

Complain of Electricity Theft by few anti-social element in my colony

Being a responsible citizen of my country and having the dream of corruption free and developed Bihar, i feel its my responsibilty to inform you who are indulge in the act of "Electricity Theft ".
There is one person in my colony who use the electicity in illegel way in his house. He has several by pass connection in the wiring of his home due to this electricity consumed by him is not rear by the meter board. He uses many Heaters of high power and many othet elecricity equipments which consume very high voltage. But he is not paying any electricity bill be ause meter is not able to read the reading of all these equipments. He has done many kind of manipulation in meter board of electricity as well as in the circuit of his house for the intention of electricity malpractice.

Address of the person indulge in electrcity theft is below:
Name: Umesh Singh
Address: Vikash colony,
North East A.G Colony,
PO + PS - Shastrinagar,
Patna -800023, Bihar
Mob No: 9852711619

I hope very strict and immidiate action will be taken against this person so that it will teach the moral to the other similar people and nobody will dare to do this kind of antisocial and illegal thinghs due to which whole society is suffering.

Sanjeev Kumar
A Social Activist
Prabhu Kamal

Mar 20, 2014

No Electric Poles and Electric Cable

Jai hind.
Myself Prabhu Sah a resident of House No - 42, Village Singaila Shanker Tola, Post - Motipur Dist - Muzaffarpur, Bihar.

My Consumer No. MW99735, Division - Muzaffarpur Rural, Electricity Supply Sub - Division - Motipur. We are not provided
with Electric Poles and Cables.

In my locality we all are paying Electricity Bill by using own Bamboo Poles and Own Cable for using the Electricity which is
more risky.

Earlier to this I made a request to Our Respected Chief Minister Sir on facebook mentioning same problem and I hope the
work may be in progress.

Kindly provide Electric Poles and Cable with three phase so that we may pay and use the electricity as per our requirement
for living the better life.

(Thanking you in anticipation)

With Best Of Regards:-

Prabhu Sah ESM - (Indian Navy)
S/o Shree Kamal Sah
Division - Muzaffarpur 843111
nhpcpawan

Mar 19, 2014

Excess Electricity Bill

with due respect i beg to state that i am regular payer of monthly bill either by cash deposit or Net banking. But I get the bill amounting to Rs.28167/- suddenly for the month of February'13 dated 05-03-2014 bearing Bill ID 14396570 in respect of Consumer Id ST07360. You are requested to look into the matter and correct the bill so that the same will be paid accordingly in time.

Pawan Kumar
bantabana

Mar 2, 2014

to make available a new transformer,

Dear sir/madam,
With due respect, I am vinod kumar gupta,a resident of milki chakashya, harpur belwa, mahua, vaishali. According to the people of milki chakashiya village, there was a tranformer which was theft by unknown person about 1.5 years ago. We had complained about the incidents in local electricity board, mahua, but no action was taken. I humbly request you to take action fast on the incidents and make 50 kvm transformer available at the respective place. Hoping for positive response.
V.k. Gupta
Milki chakashiya,harpur belwa,mahua,vaishali,bihar.
mobile- 7765085589, e-mail- bgdestiny@yahoo.com

to make available a new transformer,

Gilbert

Jan 27, 2014

Low Voltage Supply

My consumer id is DN13512 /1634, Dehri No 2 Division (Akbarpur, Rohtas - 821311).

Since 5 years we are suffering from very low voltage and we are not able to use any appliances efficiently. We do not no what is the reason for this as we are paying our bills regularly and in time. In spite of it we are not able to enjoy the benefit from BSEB???

So i kindly request you to settle the issue at the earliest. Please send the concern lineman to verify the same and settle the matter as it has become a major concern for us.

Hope the concern will be addressed asap????

Thanking You,
ghural

Jan 17, 2014

electric supply not provided

my self rajesh kumar singh from kajarasan siwan ,bihar 841203 humble requested to you that there is no electric supply in my village.but in my nabhour village majilsa supply are continoue.when i was study in primary school that time electric wire and polls were fitted but supply were not provided.after that again last 2 year back every thing set up like last time and supply were provided but for few days.transfarmer has burned so many times complaint were loged in elecricty board siwan but ther is no respons given by them.
BADAR

Dec 11, 2013

BIJLI BILL SUDHAR KE SAMBAND MAIN

SIR,
hamlog ke yahan ka TARNSFORMER 5 YEARS JALA HUA THA. 2009 SE 2010, AUR 2003 SE 2005, IS PERIOD MAIN TARNFORMER JALA HUA THA, lekin is PERIOD KA BILL AUR INTREST Rate sab jora kar bill araha hai. Bill + Sood Bahut hogaya hai, jiske karan tamam VILLG ka BIll 20 hazar se upar cross hogaya hai, iski Suchna DARBHNGA RERELR, GANAGWARH OFFICE mai 3,4 APPLICATION bhi diya gaya hai. application diye hye 6 minth se upar hogaya hai per abhi tak sudhar nahi hopaya hai, SDO. J.E. A.O, Sab ko comlain written form main diya gaya hai, aj hojayega kal hojayega parantu abhi tak nahi hua hai, DPS, Charge roz ka roz badhta jaraha hai.
ATAH Sreeman se Anurodh hai ki Bill ka aur D.P.S, charge, 5 years TRANSFORMER jale huye Period ka sudhar karden, taki bachi huyi Rashi jald se jald hamlog jama krden. ..please apse isko sudhar karwade, ham tamam Doghra WASI apke Abhari rahnge. THANK U VERY MUCH.
DOGHRA.
JALLEY FEEDER , SANAH PUR SUB STATAION,
DARBHANGA RURELR. GANWARAH.
prem kumar kamath

Oct 3, 2013

no electricity my village

dear sir,

no electricity my village please arrange electricity my village immediately.

address- vill- hari patti, post - narayan patti, via- rajnagar, dist madhubani (bihar) pin 847235
kumar2005_rose@rediffmail.com

Sep 23, 2013

North Bihar Electircity On line Payment Option Websit Not Working

Dear Sir/ Madm,

i have many time try your Website http://www.northbiharbills.org/ but website not respond.

Kindly solve the problem.

Raj Kumar Jha
Rajpal Choudhary

Sep 13, 2013

About chang transfomer

I would request to u that my village's transformer has burn since 9 month ago, which is provided by the scheme of Rajiv Gandhi electricity project. Due to unavailable of electricity the whole villagers facing a big problem, specially there arise the biggest trouble to study for children. We have complained that matter to our ward commissinor,B.D.O and the electric department office but till date no body can visit in our village regarding this matter and not yet any type of action taken by them. So u are requested please take an immidiat action in this regard and send a concern person earliest.

Your faithfully

Name-Rajpal Choudhary, E-mail id-Rajchoudhary211@yahoo.com
Vill-Janipur ward no.9, Post-Lakhminia(851211), PS-Ballia, Distric-Begusarai(Bihar)
Amit6ranjan

Aug 23, 2013

HAVING NO ELECTRICITY

I'm Amit Yadav
Mere gaon ke agal bagal me bijili hai aur mere gaon me nahi hai.Bijili office me koi complain ka response nahi leta hai.
Vill-Bodai,Po-sonre,Ps-Lakhnaur,Dist-Madhubani(Bihar)
Pin code-847410
Amit6ranjan

Aug 23, 2013

HAVING NO ELECTRICITY

Mere gaon ke agal bagal me light aa chuka hai aur mere gaon me nahi hai,paper me likhit hai ki gaon me bijli hai......Bijli office me jate han to koi response nahi leta.
VILL-BODAI,PO-SONRE,PS-LAKHNAUR,DIST-MADHUBANI(BIHAR)
PIN CODE-847410
shahnawaz.ashrafi

Aug 22, 2013

Regarding not supplying of electric past 6 month in kohra

Jee mai Shahnawaz Ashrafi S/o-Ibrahim Ashrafi,Vill Kohra Po-Tehta,P.S-Makhdumpur Jehanabad me rahta hu.Hamare gaow me lagbhag 100 consumer hai.24 hour me 5 minut bhi bijli nahi rahti hai.

Hamare Gaow KOHRA jo makhdupur se bijli milti hai,yaha pe pichle 6 month se bijli nahi rah rahi hai.humlog makhdumpur greed me bhi gaye per waha jo bijli operator hai woh saaf kahta hai ki apke yaha bijli nahi milegi or ye kahker humlogo ko challa deta hai.agar woh kuch der ke liye light deta bhi hai to ek face he deta hai.

hamare agal bagal gaow tehta makhdumpur,bagwar sare jagah pe bijli rahti hai per hamare yaha ki bijli ko kate rahta hai.

Humlogo ka jeena mushkil ker diya hai,koi bhi kaam bijli se nahi ho pa raha hai yaha tak humlogo ko mobile cherge karne ke liye tehta jana padta hai.

Yaha pe humlog regular electricity bill paid karte hai.

humlogo ke yaha 2 face taar sahi hai ek face taar bhi tuta hua hai..ise bhi koi change nahi karta.

Plz aap es compain per kadi karwaye kerke humlogo ka light ja problem jald se jald solve kijiye.

Shahnawaz Ashrafi
Vill-Kohra,PO-Tehta,
P.S.-Makhdumpur,
Distt-Jehanabad,Bihar-804427
Contact Number-09334112620.
arpraj

Aug 22, 2013

bill not receive

HI sir, i have not yet receive elecricitybill from feb 13 .Pl send me a mail of duplicate bill . mail ID ;mrkumar.thakur@gmail.com.
consumer no.MHR1157
bablurana11

Aug 18, 2013

stealing of electric transformer

sir
I am bablu from vill-bele, po-sobhanpur katoria,ps-amarpur,dist-banka(BIHAR).
in my village there was a transformer of 25 kva by which total consumer of the village get the supply but on 19 may 13 night transformer had stealed for this incident we have lodge written complain in elictric office amrarpur to junior eng elect mr rishikesh.he told us your village will get new tranfrm in one month but till the timr we are living in andheri dunia.we goes once in every week to electric office for help but no positive reply sir.plz help us sir.
bablu
usharakumar

Aug 18, 2013

ELECTRIC BILL

We have paid electric bill of Month July-13 Rs 354.00 which is not adjusted bill of Aug-13.So you are requested pl Regenerate fresh bills. regards
usha
division Jehanabad
Cust ID DJ15737
nikhat haider

Aug 17, 2013

cross bill

sir with due respect i beg to state that i am regular payer of monthly bill, but suddenly at february 2013 i get bill of rs.21966 /-
i have all my last 34 months payment slip. i make lots of complain to electricity board but no one take action about my complain.

so kindly i requested to management to help to resolve my problem.
waquar ahmed
lokeshraj

Aug 13, 2013

Electric Bill

i had allready pay the electric bill of month 6-2013 and i found of current bill including previous bill so i requested o you please verify my bill.my Account no is JB2224E.and book no i s48.

(29-Jul-2013 (29-Jul-2013) TO TRANSFER
INB Bihar State Electricity B bd46efbfbdefbfbd27efbfbdeIGK5601739 TRANSFER TO 32146744016 BIHAR STATE ELECTRICIT 189.00)
This is my transaction detail so please check the bill.

Pollution-Air - lots of air pollution
    factory owner if b2411+b2412 narela inds area is burning...
    Life ok Channel - Mahadev timings..!
    Sir, this is not complaint but a request.... And i really...
    SSC - lost registration number of SSC CGL 2014 feb
    Lost Registration number Dear sir/madam I done my...
    unknown call - unknown call
    Dear sir, I am Getting always unknown calls from this...
    You BroadBand - Poor Connectivity and Services
    Poor Service and Hopeless Internet. Guys stop buying...
    Matrix Cellular - Fraudulent Bill
    REF:Matrix Mobile number: 96388452., SIM # :...
    SBI - block the atm card
    LOST MY SBI ATM CARD ON 22-07-2014 AT RAIWALA NEAR...