bihar electricity board

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about bihar electricity board

PRAMOD@SURABHI

Oct 28, 2014

ILLEGLE COLLECTION OF ELECTRICITY BILL

BEING A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN OF COUNTARY I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION ON THE VERY SERIOUS ISSUE OVER CORRUPTION THAT THE UNAUTHORISED COLLECTION OF ELECTRICITY BILL 100 RS AT THE VILLAGE OF NIRPLURA AND ARIPUR P.O. - DHARAUT, DIST - JEHANABAD (BIHAR) 804405. IS BEING GOING ON VEERY MONTH FROM EACH HOUSE BY SANJEET KUMAR S/O BADHAN MISTARY VILLAGE OF NIRPLURA AND ARIPUR P.O. - DHARAUT, DIST - JEHANABAD (BIHAR) AND NOT GIVEN ANY BILL TO THE VILLAGERS.

SO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST SANJEET KUMAR IMMIDIATALY.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQAUEST YOU THE ELECTRICITY METER SHOULD BE PLROVIDED AT THE EARLIEST FOR VILLAGERS SO THAT GOVT. MONEY SHOULD NOT BE WASTED IN THE WRONG HANDS.

Nidhi31108

Oct 22, 2014

Very high electricity bill

This is to inform you that I, Pradeep Kumar Jain, have been receiving very high electricity bill for domestic use since the month of June, 2014.

Consumer ID for the same is: 18472/SPL/DS/7120.

This sudden increase in electricity bill is due to the wrong meter reading, with meter number as D/S 7120, taken by the meter reader. Below are the meter readings taken by the concerned person on the respective dates.
17.06.2014 - 2058 Units
27.07.2014 - 1219 Units
30.08.2014 - 1568 Units

Meter reading was taken by a different person in the month of June than in the month of July and August.

Just by looking at the meter reading trend itself, we can say that the meter reading in June, 2014 is incorrect and unacceptable. I have already sent twice complaint letter to the Executive Engineer, Electricity, Supaul, but didn't receive any response for the same.
Details of the complaint letter sent are below:
Letter sent by registered post having receipt number: ARF501201373IN dated: 11.08.2014.
And Letter sent by registered post having receipt number: ARF507303058IN dated: 10.09.2014.

Also the same complaint has been raised to the SDO, Electricity, Supaul, dated: 10.09.2014 personally as well as by registered post with receipt number: ARF507313069IN dated: 29.09.2014.

Bill numbers against which this complaint is registered are: 201406-05622 (June), 201407-05937 (July), and 201408-06063 (August), 201409-05639 (September).

Kindly look into this matter and send the revised electricity bill. It is a sincere request to you to send this updated bill as soon as possible for immediate payment of the pending bills.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep Kumar Jain,
Consumer ID: 18472/SPL/DS/7120,
Supaul
bksingh99

Oct 14, 2014

less electricity and low voltage

I have observed since 20 years that in our city the supply of electricity is very less and voltage is also very low due to which we are unable to avail the full facility of electricity, it seems that BSEB has decided to earn money from consumers in free without supplying the electricity, the consumers are bound to pay monthly rental. Side by side the electric current remains only for two to three hours in 24 hour, due to which the local generator line supplier has emerged in very huge range who provides electricity for only one bulb for three to four hours in the evening for monthly rental of RS 120 or more. People are bound to take this type of connection because electricity never remains in the needful time. So when will our state gov will wake up and when will consumers get rid of this problem. When they get full facility for what they are paying for.
dinesh kumar das

Oct 11, 2014

commercial to domestic billing

My Dear Sir,
I beg to say that my house electricity bill is being charged on commercial units. which is actually a domestic one. for this correction I had earlier tried several times at the Kankarbagh electricity office, but yet till date I have failed in getting the basis of the billing unit corrected.
Therefore I REQUEST you to correct the charging my home electricity bill from commercial to domestic one.
Consumer Code-010102276970 Name-Prof. Chandrakant Lal Das, S/o-Late Jai Narayan Das, N-9, Professor Colony, Munna Chak, Kankarbagh,

Dinesh Kumar Das
Assistant Conservator of Forests,
O/o-Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Bihar, Patna
sumitizm

Oct 7, 2014

no electricity in khutahari village

I would like to say few point that the transfer is not working due to non availability of oil and some other problem which is not knowing due to lake of technical knowledge.
Therefore you are requested you to rectify the problem and start the supply of electricity.
farhat18

Sep 26, 2014

Replacement of"damaged transformer"

I Shamsher Alam,R/O-Village-Kurisaray P.O-Shamshpur, P.S-Belaganj, Distt-Gaya(BIHAR)-804403,
Would you like to bring to your kind notice,that since August 2010 the electricity transformer of Village "KURISARAY"(Block-Belaganj) is out of order till the present date.in this regard no action has been taken to replace the "damaged transformer".thus the attitude of electricity department deprived the basic facility to the citizen of "SHINNING INDIA".the above mentioned village holds a Historical importance in the map of India

How pathetic it is, we the residents of the above mentioned Village are still struggling in the Darkness for the justice.
so, we hope our request will be considered and some immediate action will be taken by authority in this regard.
i would extremely thankful for your kind favour.

Your Sincerely
Shamsher Alam
Village-Kurisaray,P.O- Shamspur,p.s-belaganj,Gaya
Deepankar kumar jha

Sep 23, 2014

not received electricity bill

sir
I have installed meter last 12 month back but didn't get bill. i have visited madhapur & jhanjharpur electricity office mamy time but those employee said that bill will be send on address and reuest to bill deparment to check bill or amount .
customer -- Deepak kumar jha(my meter no-989419)
address-village-Prasad ,Madhapur ,jhanjharpur, Dist-madhubane
M no-8873002018/9470520018

maild id -deepankar2june@gmail.com/deepankar@kashishgroup.com

pls sent me consumer id or acount to pay bill online .
sudhirsupaul

Sep 22, 2014

After fill up form to disconnect my electric connection no any action taken by Mahua sub division , Division Hajipur in last 4 months

Dear sir/madam,

I have to say that I have paid my all electric bill in May 2014 and fill up the form to disconnect my electric connection in may 2014 also paid Rs 75.00 for that but there is no action taken by electric department till date and when I have check my electric bill it increase every moth and now it is Rs.867.00 and I also want to clear that the transformer of my village has burn approx 2 years ago but not change till date .

So, I request, you to take immediate action about this and disconnect my electric connection as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Mobile Number : 7827055116
manojhero

Sep 6, 2014

Electricity Theft

Commercial use is taken after a connection of domestic meter and a factory is running in this address:

Krishna
PIN - 800 007
Rahul singh patel

Sep 5, 2014

bijali

sir mere village me mitar baithane ka Rs. le raha hai.

Rakesh kumar
(bihar)
Nirmal kumar1991

Sep 1, 2014

About change Transformer

I would request to u that my village's transformer has burn since 9 month ago, which is provided by the scheme of Rajiv Gandhi electricity project. Due to unavailable of electricity the whole villagers facing a big problem, specially there arise the biggest trouble to study for children. We have complained that matter to our ward commissinor,B.D.O and the electric department office but till date no body can visit in our village regarding this matter and not yet any type of action taken by them. So u are requested please take an immidiat action in this regard and send a concern person earliest.
Your Fathfully
Email-nirmalkumar01991@gmail.com
padmakar mishra

Aug 16, 2014

electric bill se sambandhit

shri man mera id beg 33267 hai mai pratiyek mahina sahi samay se bill payment on line se karta aa raha hu prantu har mahine me arrrer bill jud ke aa raha hai kirpaya ise sudhar karne ki kirpa ki jai.
rafi ahmad khan

Aug 14, 2014

electric bill not updating on net

Domestic power consumption ka bill nahi aata hai.net par bhi may mahina ka bill dala hua hai.jis Karen bill jama karne me kaphi pareshani hoti hai.pahle jama karna mushkil ho jata hair.net par bill ko update Karne ki kirpa Karen.
Q_32

Jul 30, 2014

Electricity Steaing

Respected Sir/Mam,

Two Days Ago, Electricity officers Cut down the power of the Family living in Ground Floor of my house. They haven't paid their Bill. But since then they have been taking power from someone else's meter. But unfortunately the person lives somewhere else and doesn't know about it. I'm afraid to state that they have consumed a large amount of electricity. Might have been doing this from a long time, i don't know. But i would like you to take some quick and serious action.

Address :
kamta
sadan,Ground floor,dariyapur
gola,nala road,patna
durga mandir
patna - 800004
Bihar.

Name of the suspect : Dheeraj Sinha, Anand Sinha, Ashutost Sinha

In any case, i would like my identity to stay hidden.Thanks & Regards.

Yours affectionately
umakantyadav4

Jul 14, 2014

no electricity connection in village

Sir we are suffring from lots of problem because there is no electricity connection in my village plese help us address -vill-bompur,po-gowasakpura,thana-pandarakh,thsil-barh,dist-patna,pin-803214, contact number-8409975710
aryan kumar poddar

Jun 23, 2014

mitr nhi lagane ke sambndh mai

dear sir katihar bihar mai mitr lagane ke liye 1000 rupye lekar 1500 rupye mange jate hai pese nhi dene par mitr nhi milne ya dene ki dhamki diya jata hai esme sdo jai dab mile huye hai unka ka kya kiya jaye mai Aryan kumar poddar pvt mistri hu mai electric wiring karta hu or said enkam ke liye offise ka kam karne ke liye new kaneksan karwata hu ase bahut si kaneksan hai jiska mitr ab tak nhi mila hai or na hi lagaya gya hai mere papa katihar binod pur powar house 30 year kam kiye hai byeeeeeeee
Aryan Electric katihar bihar mo 9534942307

Block- Goraul,
Sub-Division- Mahua
Dist.- Vaishali
Bihar- 844114

Sub- Bill without non-connection.

Sir/madam
1. I have the honour to report that in above said village/tola though the electric wire has been made approached in name of BPL families since june 2013.
2. Connection not made through since then.
3. Electric bill have been sent to all BPL Families.
4. Approach have been made many times by villagers to local electricity board Goraul/ Mahua.
5. Till the date connection have not been made through.
6. Request to do the needful on priority and resolve the electric bill for all the BPL consumers which bill have been sent without giving connection made through since jun .2013
Suresh kumar
For villagers.
ravi23

Jun 17, 2014

regarding reciept of bill payment

SIR,
I have pay the bill of my home but I unable to get the reciept. How much time it take to generate reciept
indiakumar786

Jun 10, 2014

electricity ki chori

respected sir/man

mere ward varun colony, gola road, baily road danapur, me electricity ki excess chori ho rahi hai, yeha sabi ke gharo me 2-3 A.C hai 4 K Wa. ka connection hai per bill 600-700/- hi aata hai. jo person bill dene aate hai wo hi 2500-4500 me electricity meter ko slow kar rahe hai.

maine kuch logo ke bill dekhe hai jo day-night AC use karte hai per bill 678/- ka hai
amar5

Jun 3, 2014

excess electricity bill

hello sir/ma,m i am facing the problem of high electricity bill . there are only four members in house and only using few electric equipments but i am getting very high bill . in my neighbourhood people are using many electrical appliances getting low bill
amitr83

May 31, 2014

meter reading Problem

Reference: BLTIS BEG/42588/RMP/DS2/126
I write concerning the above account. The meter is currently showing a reading of 885.
I do not accept that the meter is recording accurately. Reading is significantly higher than it should be kindly find the attachment for previous meter reading and bill which was correct.
I am facing this issue since November 2013.
To correct meter reading hence for my bill amount I had request and given written Application to the Electricity Department, Begusari.
But unfortunately no one is paying attention at all even after repetitive follow-up.
I wish to request you kindly do needful and provide us correct bill so that I can pay it.
I look forward to hear from you with a suitable solution.
Note: Kindly find attached application and Bill receipt as an evidence

Amit Ranjan
dhirajjaihind

Apr 24, 2014

Complain of Electricity Theft by few anti-social element in my colony

Being a responsible citizen of my country and having the dream of corruption free and developed Bihar, i feel its my responsibilty to inform you who are indulge in the act of "Electricity Theft ".
There is one person in my colony who use the electicity in illegel way in his house. He has several by pass connection in the wiring of his home due to this electricity consumed by him is not rear by the meter board. He uses many Heaters of high power and many othet elecricity equipments which consume very high voltage. But he is not paying any electricity bill be ause meter is not able to read the reading of all these equipments. He has done many kind of manipulation in meter board of electricity as well as in the circuit of his house for the intention of electricity malpractice.

Address of the person indulge in electrcity theft is below:
Name: Umesh Singh
Address: Vikash colony,
North East A.G Colony,
PO + PS - Shastrinagar,
Patna -800023, Bihar
Mob No: 9852711619

I hope very strict and immidiate action will be taken against this person so that it will teach the moral to the other similar people and nobody will dare to do this kind of antisocial and illegal thinghs due to which whole society is suffering.

Sanjeev Kumar
A Social Activist
Prabhu Kamal

Mar 20, 2014

No Electric Poles and Electric Cable

Jai hind.
Myself Prabhu Sah a resident of House No - 42, Village Singaila Shanker Tola, Post - Motipur Dist - Muzaffarpur, Bihar.

My Consumer No. MW99735, Division - Muzaffarpur Rural, Electricity Supply Sub - Division - Motipur. We are not provided
with Electric Poles and Cables.

In my locality we all are paying Electricity Bill by using own Bamboo Poles and Own Cable for using the Electricity which is
more risky.

Earlier to this I made a request to Our Respected Chief Minister Sir on facebook mentioning same problem and I hope the
work may be in progress.

Kindly provide Electric Poles and Cable with three phase so that we may pay and use the electricity as per our requirement
for living the better life.

(Thanking you in anticipation)

With Best Of Regards:-

Prabhu Sah ESM - (Indian Navy)
S/o Shree Kamal Sah
Division - Muzaffarpur 843111
nhpcpawan

Mar 19, 2014

Excess Electricity Bill

with due respect i beg to state that i am regular payer of monthly bill either by cash deposit or Net banking. But I get the bill amounting to Rs.28167/- suddenly for the month of February'13 dated 05-03-2014 bearing Bill ID 14396570 in respect of Consumer Id ST07360. You are requested to look into the matter and correct the bill so that the same will be paid accordingly in time.

Pawan Kumar
bantabana

Mar 2, 2014

to make available a new transformer,

Dear sir/madam,
With due respect, I am vinod kumar gupta,a resident of milki chakashya, harpur belwa, mahua, vaishali. According to the people of milki chakashiya village, there was a tranformer which was theft by unknown person about 1.5 years ago. We had complained about the incidents in local electricity board, mahua, but no action was taken. I humbly request you to take action fast on the incidents and make 50 kvm transformer available at the respective place. Hoping for positive response.
V.k. Gupta
Milki chakashiya,harpur belwa,mahua,vaishali,bihar.
mobile- 7765085589, e-mail- bgdestiny@yahoo.com

to make available a new transformer,

http://impulsegroup.in - Innovative doing wrong things.....
    Impulse is good and it's products some of them are...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Status
    R/Sir, I have submitted my mba project synopsis ms-100...
    shopit4me - Bajate Raho Inki
    My Dear friends Don't Need to Worry . Am With You And...
    Billdesk - recharge not received
    I recharged my no through bill desk two time trasaction...
    Ganesh Laxmi Status - Very Poor Service
    Hi, This is to let you let know that I have been...
    snapdeal - order did not received till yet
    I have order a gas stove on 18 October 2014 n today is 31...
    PALLAVARAM MUNICIPALITY - wastage in roadside
    Respected sir, I am stay in annai...
    RTO - Illegal Towing of my bike
    Dear Sir/Madam, Ref - Pavti Number 59017 Bike-CBR...
    Shopclues - product not received
    i ordered magnetic tool kit on 10th october (order id:...
    I Ball Mobile - false commitment
    I purchased one 5t cobalt2 phone, but while using i have...