BMTC Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC Bangalore

Shraddha kapoor

Feb 2, 2016

Lost wallet

I have lost my pocket size wallet which had minion drawn on it . It. Was blue and yellow in colour. It is lost in 335e . I got down at cmrit and time was around 6 to 6:30. If anyone finds it please please give a call on 9986014220.

Jan 26, 2016

BMTC

Bus services
1. No proper Bus-stops in Bangalore in many places.... we have to assume that it is a stop where most people are standing...for eg: near tree in Malleswaram 6th cross, in Gowardhan junction and outside Shell petrol pump in RMC Yeshwantpur
This leads to traffic jams because of busses stopping in middle of road, sometimes not stopping or even stopping far ahead and people running around- it is not safe for people to stand there without a proper stop.

2. Rash driving with buses looking like competing with each other when they are in same line.
Sudden brakes of buses not keeping in mind pregnant women and children.

3. Over-crowding of buses at peak hours due to colleg students from Peenya to Malleswaram..... need either more frequency of 252 buses or separate arrangement by bmtc for college students.

4. Not having proper signboard in buses stating the destination in either National language or English...... Bangalore being a cosmopolitan, every person cannot be expected to read Kannada
Donesh

Jan 18, 2016

Lost wallet with debit card and important Documents in BMTC 342 bus on 18-01-2016 around 7.30 PM

I have lost my black color wallet in BMTC 342 bus number which I board from Kaikondarahalli around 7.30 or 7.40PM to Carmelaram. Even another person's wallet also lost in the same bus and she got down in DoddaKannahalli, Since my bag was in closed state also need to get down in next stop could not recheck that time. After getting down from bus only recognized mine also stolen. My cash, cards, pan card, driving Licence everything was there inside. If anyone finds please contact +91 9880230964, +91 9538928164
ajayd

Jan 9, 2016

Lost Baggage

On 03-Jan, while travelling from Bangalore airport to home by KIA-04 to HAL at around 11:15 PM, my luggage was misplaced. Someone unintentionally may have got down with my baggage at KFC bus stop in Indiranagar, and left their luggage in the bus. If you have my bag appreciate if you can call me at 8600922238 as I have the bag that you may have lost.

Ajay
Mahtrive

Jan 7, 2016

Wallet stolen

A wallet brown was token from my handbag between Whitfield and hope farm bus stop is bmtc blue bus number 334 on 7 January 2016. Please call to 9663387031 if found .
shivampathak

Jan 5, 2016

Lost my Black Color Wallet

Hi, I lost my wallet black colour in V-342F. Contains some cash, debit cards and driving licence.
Please contact on the following number of found..
+91 9456471015. Time I left the bus was around: 10.30 am 31/12/2015
shruti1.rd

Dec 23, 2015

Lost blue wallet in 201 M BMTC bus

I lost my blue colored wallet in 201 M BMTC bus on 23rd December morning going towards EGL Domlur.

I boarded from Thipasandra at 9.30 a.m and got down at EGL at 10 a.m. It has my pan card, credit/debit cards. If found, please contact me at Shruti1.rd@gmail.com or at +919646048410

Thanks and regards
Shruti Chadha
Sukhad

Dec 14, 2015

Lost mustard colour wallet

I lost my yellow/ mustard colour wallet today on bmtc bus, 500D going to silk board. If found please contact on 9742924030
Sukhad
Havisha

Dec 12, 2015

Lost my shopping bag

Lost my shopping cover in 335E bus route from kadugodi to majestic on Friday (11-Dec-2015). Bag contains Blue color saree. If anyone has information about it please contact me. My email id havishagandham@gmail.com. Contact number 9043035496.
Richa singh9999

Dec 11, 2015

Lost blue purse

I lost my blue purse having pan card atm card election card.please contact me if anyone get 7411223701
Richa singh9999

Dec 11, 2015

Stolen card

I have lost my purse .I had pancard election of Id and two atm please contact me if anyone find 7411223701
Shruthi HS

Dec 3, 2015

Lost Wallet

I have lost yellow color wallet this morning at 09:00 AM in 500CA going to Hebbal. I had very important cards, hard cash, driving license. If any one finds it please let me know. You can contact me at 9845037091.

Shruthi
Shruthi HS

Dec 3, 2015

Lost Wallet Yellow color

I have lost my wallet this morning at around 09:00 AM while tarvelling in 500CA Volvo bus to Hebbal. I had my driving license,card, hard cash and other important documents. If any one has found it please contact me at 9845037091.

Shruthi
nitinsaxena0311

Nov 22, 2015

Lost black colour wallet

Lost black wallet. I have lost my black colour wallet which contains my vehicle RC, pan card, driving license and other important docs on 22/11/2015 while I was travelling from belandur to Marathahalli bridge in bmtc volvo bus (500CA) . the bus goes to itpl through vydehi. Please call me at 9632177074 if anyone finds the same.

Name: Nitin Kumar Saxena
hareesha

Nov 20, 2015

Lost wallet

I have lost my wallet (black color ) which contains my voterid pan card and other important docs 20/11/2015 while I was travelling from belandur to spice garden in bmtc ordinary bus . the bus goes to itpl through vydehi. Please contact to number if anybody find the valley.

Contact number:9620654995 , 8792696838

Name: anusha
Jhansi b

Nov 4, 2015

Lost mobile phone(pink flip cover)

I have lost my mobile phone(pink flip cover) in bus - 500CA volvo bus from itpl to banashankari. The bus stopped at banashankari at around 6.15 pm. If any body has found it, please contact me immediately. I would be greatly thankful.

Shilpa

Oct 22, 2015

Bus services

Oct 22, 2015

many

Sudden brakes of buses not keeping in mind pregnant women and children.

4. Not having proper signboard in buses stating the destination in either National language or Hindi...... Bangalore being a cosmopolitan, every person cannot be expected to read Kannada
Nikithamd

Oct 3, 2015

Lost all my marksheet

I lost all my mark sheet I stay in sahakarnagar the file contained all my mark sheets grade 10,12 b.a and m.a in the name of NIKITHA MUKESH DINGREJA AND RESHMA RAMESH BATHIJA please call me on 7204601010. Thank you and regards Nikitha
AK05991

Sep 25, 2015

purse lost

Hi friends , i lost my yellow coloured purse at 335E bus on 24/09/ 2015 while travelling from itpl to marthahalli, i lost all voters id, pancard, driving liscence and atm card. Please if anyone find it post me the documents in the address mentioned in em :( as i need them urgently..

Aarcha maya ravikumar
vijayansubin

Sep 25, 2015

Lost My Purse

I have lost my purse in the BMTC bus which is having Pan Card and Voter ID. Please contact me if you got my purse.
Name: Arya krishnan R
Contact : 9742309997
sidharthsai

Aug 28, 2015

Lost wallet in bmtc bus- 335E

Hi, I lost my wallet brown colour in 335E. Contains some cash, debit cards and voter id.
Please cot act the following number of found..
+91 9542669769. Time I left the bus was around: 12:15 pm 28/08/2015
bangalor

Aug 27, 2015

Tupper ware tiffin box

I lost my Tupper ware tiffin box(red coloured) when I was travelling in 500CA(Banashankari to ITPL).
Please call me if someone has found it. I boarded the bus @ Ragi gudda @ 8 30 AM

Forget to mention the mobile number below . It is 9886849767.
Kindly revert to me anybody found it.
bangalor

Aug 27, 2015

Tupper ware tiffin box

leannealcasoas

Aug 13, 2015

lost purse

lost my blue leather purse containing cash, debit cards, pan cards, id cards. Boarded a 60 blue color bus at around 9:05 from jayanagar...please contact me if found:8892052799.
Leanne

Honda Stunner - PARCEL (BIKE ) NOT RECEIVED
    DEAR SIR, I had parcel my (2 wheeler) vehicle from NDLS...
    www.Shop2grab.com - No reply fake update no response
    Dear sir. I have purchase e-commerce platform, level 4(...
    IRCTC - Did Not Get Refund
    Hi Sir, I have booked ticket from IRCTC next generation...
    Reliance Broadband - reliance broadband connection and speed
    sir mene 2 mbps spped ka plan liya hai par mujhe .70 mbps...
    cppc canara bank - Non-receipt of pension arrears for the pperiod 01.01.2006...
    Dear sir, I am A Ravichandran, ex-serviceman from Airforce...
    BIRLA SUN LIFE - CHEATING
    We have purchased policy from birla sun life insurance...
    State Bank of India - ATM MONEY NOT DISPENSED
    An santhosh, am facing problem on ATM transaction. I have...
    IBERRY - not working
    coplained to the mfrr. got a reply . not satisfied with...
    Aryan Auto Agencies Pvt. Ltd - charge extra on card payment
    Sir, RBI says don't charge on extra 2% on card...