BMTC Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC Bangalore

anandhos

Mar 23, 2015

Lunch box

I lost My tiffin box small one in the BMTC Bus today at 10 .30 am .Please call me on 9886064569.
Gaurav Fotedar

Mar 23, 2015

Lost wallet

My name is Gaurav Fotedar, I have lost my wallet while travelling from Marathalli to CMRIT(Brooke field, kundlahalli). It contains a couple hundred rupees and my identification cards.

The wallet has maroon/skin colored stripes. If found please give a call on 09703318125.
guruk

Mar 18, 2015

lost bag

I have lost my bag (a blue colour kit bag) today in the 500CA bus which i boarded at jaynagar 5th block at around 07:45AM.. Please return it to me if found.. phone:+91 8553216291
Nici

Mar 9, 2015

I lost my purse in KBS bus which I boarded from Madiwala hosur junction stop

I lost my purse in KBS (green color) bus which I boarded from Madiwala on 08/03/2015 at around 2.30 pm.
Purse contains atm cards,money n id proofs lik pan card,adhaar card etc. If found please contact on 7411711058.

Laveena
shreevikram

Feb 13, 2015

lost a bag in 366W on 12-01-15 at Jaydeva hospital stop at 8.10 am

I lost a black plastic bag of Pan America in 366W on 12-01-15 at Jaydeva hospital stop at 8.10 am when the bus got wreck and made all passenger to get down. the bus was going towards Vadrenhalli and i got into it at Lalbagh stop. It contain answer sheets of students kindly revert back to 9916745876. thank you
cmoulis

Feb 12, 2015

miss behaviour by conductor

i boarded BMTC BUS NO. ka-01-f4440 from Nagawara to Thanisandra bus stop at 5:45 PM today on 12 feb 2015. Ticket fare for this distance is 5 rs,I didn't have change so I gave 10Rs note.conductor took the note and neither gave me ticket nor money back. When I demanded for it, he started pushing me and behaved very badly.He said he already gave me two tickets which he didn't and when i said i would file a complaint against him, then he gave me a ticket but didn't give my money back.This is not the first time it is happening.
anshuj33

Feb 10, 2015

Forgot my baggage in volvo bus

I forgot my jute bag whicn contains an umbrella, a tiffin and a notepad in a volvo bmtc bus while travelling from kundalahalli gate to ITPL big bazaar.

Please let me know if any one finds it.

Contact number :9560500457

Anshu
anshuj33

Feb 10, 2015

Forgot my baggage in the bus

I just forgot my jute bag(carrying a tiffin, an umbrella and a notepad) in a bmtc bus while travelling from kundalahalli signal to ITPL big bazaar.Please contact me if any finds it .

My number is :- 9560500457

I remember that i kept it in drivers cabin as I was standing.

Anshu
koustavc

Feb 3, 2015

Misbehavior by Conductor

I take the BMTC Volvo Bus (56F/1290 or 57F/1290) from SJR Whitefield and wanted to get down at Hope Firm at 6.45 PM on 3rd February, 2015.The fair is 20 and i gave 100 as i was running short of change. The conductor named 'Vimalan' behaved extremely badly and shouted and abused me for not providing him exact change.It was humiliating and it is a complete disgrace for BMTC Bangalore.I am a responsible citizen and have credible educational & professional background.I just wonder if we all (i mean everyone) deserve such treatment from public service operators.I strongly condemn such behavior and gather from my colleagues and communities that this is not a 'One-Off' case but a growing issue in Bangalore.As we choose to bear the premium for BMTC volvo services, this is the least we expect from BMTC. This is a disgusting and outrageous incident that must be handled with strictest action by the authorities.After all, being a 'Outsider' we should expect minimum respect from Bangalore conductors.Feeling sorry and sympathetic to those who experience the same everyday.
rajeshnagarajan

Feb 2, 2015

Lost wallet/purse

I have lost my wallet in 378 bus morning 5.30 am electronic city to Neeladri nagar.
My PAN Card with name(Rajesh) is there. Please call me 8197388426 if any one got it.
saunakt

Feb 1, 2015

Lost a Nike Blue Skull Cap

If any generous soul finds it, pls call at my mobile 9739833000. Thank you.
saunakt

Feb 1, 2015

Lost a Nike Blue Skull Cap

I lost my blue Nike skull cap in 500K (Banashankari to CMRIT) bus this morning. I got down from the bus at CMRIT around 10 a.m. Realized I must have left it in the seat or dropped it there while getting off. This cap was a special gift and is very close to my heart. If any generous soul finds it, pls call at 97397833000. Thank you.
Sonajain

Jan 29, 2015

Lost Tupper ware Lunch Box in 500CA Volvo bus

I lost my new Tupper Ware lunch box yesterday i.e 28/Jan/2015 in the evening aroung 6:15 PM when I was travelling from Kundan Halli gate to Intel Office.

Please Contact on Mobile No. 9902052982 if someone find it.

Animesh
hssblr2000

Jan 28, 2015

Lost lenovo phone s650

Lost lenovo phone s650 in majestic, if found please report to Kamakshipalya police station
shikhaT

Jan 28, 2015

lost Blue Wallet

I lost my blue wallet in 201J bus today morning while travelling from BTM to Dell,please let call me at 9632419208 if anyone found it.

Shikha Tiwari
9632419208
madan.s

Jan 16, 2015

lost my purse

I lost my purse in electronics city phase 2.
I had 3000 rupees.
Atm card
Driving license
Pan card.

If found pls.. cal me.. 07708803046
Arvind Srinivasan

Jan 14, 2015

Bag left behind on bus

A black HP laptop bag with laptop was left behind by me on a bus from Madivala to Majestic KV70 bus route number today morning 6 am. It contains my laptop, my college ID card and misc items. Please if anyone does come to have it please contact me
Srinivasan Arvind Jaikumar
Mobile 07402237070
Phone 080-25247619
kurian.anithajose90@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014

Lost blue wallet

Lost blue wallet in electronics city phase-1 near BHEL. either while boarding bus or inside. Bus No. 378.
Name: Anitha Jose Kurian
Contact No.:8277628265
ramya1205

Dec 2, 2014

Lost my lunch bag

I have lost my lunch bag(black and green colour) in 500 CA bus. It contains 4 boxes.I was travelling from Marathalli to Jaya deva flyover in 500CA Volvo bus.(started from marathalli at 7:40 am and reached Jayadeva flyover at 8:15 am).
TKO:0522629

If anyone finds the lunch bag,please call me to this no:9740919813.

Ramya
damruta

Dec 1, 2014

Lost wallet

Hi ,

I lost my brown coloured baggit wallet today 1 dec 2014, in BMTC G3 bus(blue coloured) at 9.45 A.M.I was travelling from forum to madiwala. I had ATM card and lots of cash. If anyone found it, please call me at 9620952323.
ashokrao

Nov 22, 2014

Lost my wallet in bmtc bus (kr market - hosakote bus)

Lost my black colored wallet in bmtc bus (kr market- hosakote) on 22 November 2014 during 7 45am - 8 20 am (alighted at ITI gate).
Have PAN card and credit cards in my wallet.
If found, kindly reach me on my mobile: 9844732954

Ashok H
Ticket number: 361502
aks1

Nov 19, 2014

Lost Lunch Box - Blue Signoware

I have lost my blue colur signora lunch bag which consists of two boxes while traveling in 335T (green volvo bus) .If found Please return me back
Akshatha
Contact no 9945107263
date:19/11/2014
travelled tym-8.15-10.45
Roshni Mishra

Oct 27, 2014

lost my purse

i have lost my black coloured wallet in bmtc bus G3 while coming from wipro gate electronic city to madivala.i boarded that bus at wipro gate at around 6.20 pm and got out at madivala at around 7.10 pm.i had originals of id proofs and some cash.if anyone found it,please return it to me. my contact number is 7204325311
Chendanda Janan Poonacha

Oct 22, 2014

black bag lost

I lost my black bag which contains all my original documents. Please call me on my phone - 9752353023 if found.

Nipun
manjulaR

Oct 22, 2014

I lost my jacket (grey)

I lost my jacket (grey colour) today in the bus which was travelling from mejestic to attibele. I got down in NIMHANS stop. I have not seen the bus no. but ticket no. is KX55 007028. that was my favorite please inform me if anybody get.

Manjula