BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

ramya Raj

Aug 27, 2014

rude behaviour of bmtc conductors drivers

Hi tv9 team !!
I believe you can read and lessen the problem as possible respectively !!
I'm a girl who is travelling in bus for my studies and job from past 5 years in the same route !
I find very very difficult to do so .... not with the bus but with the cheap behaviours of many drivers and conductors .. They ll not give respect to anyone ! I agree that poor people ll travel too . But that doesn't mean that they should treat them cheaply . Speaking in a singular words like we are travelling for free . "Hogu .. eekade baa. .. mundhe saaibeda. . Lofer baro and all ...." .. scolding very aged man for not giving change . Please kindly take at least small action . I hope you understand. Everyone can understand if they think them self in that situation.
parvati

Aug 21, 2014

Increase frequency of the k-4

Respected Madam/Sir,

Please increase the k-4 bus frequency, as many people are travelling in this root, its creating problem
Root(chandralayout to C.V RamanNagar)

nageurbipz

Aug 21, 2014

Rash Driving

Today 21/8/2014 at 10:20 AM near christ college koramangala i was travelling in my bike. A bus driver driving the bus number
KA 01 FA 1664 was very rash and was about to run on my legs. When asked why he is trying to squeeze when there is no place, he said this is what he does and he dont care.It was a matter of centimeter gap from his tyres and my feet.
I request humbly to educate these drivers of BMTC Bus on human live and how precious it is.
His behaviour was so cocky that he felt no system can touch him as he is a government employe
This is a serious shame on him and on our administration if no action is taken against him.
sony123

Aug 13, 2014

Rude behaviour of lady conductor and driver

I want to complain for the bus KA-01 F- 4395. I have forgotten the route number.

I boarded the bus from Gottigere to Meenakshi Mall today at 9.20 am. The ticket costs Rs 6. So I forwarded Rs 10. But the lady conductor rejected to give me ticket by giving the plea that she did not have Rs 4 change and forced me to get down at the middle of the road. I fell down in the bus due to sudden break the driver pressed to ask me to get down.

The behaviour of lady conductor and driver was too bad and they were laughing at me talking absurd in Kannada as I was talking to them in Hindi

My question is that BMTC bus conductors dont have even Rs 4 change to give?? OR they are in a habit to harass NON KANNADA people in the middle of the road?

I want strict action to be taken against the conductor and driver.
Pachi89

Aug 12, 2014

Rude conductors

Rude conductors, a shame for BMTC :

While taking the ticket from singsandra to Huskur Gate i asked the fare he Conductor didn't open his mouth so i gave Rs 20 i.e Rs 10 TWO Notes.The conductor took Rs 10 and another note he didn't collect as it was in my hand i took the hand back as he was started removing the tickets.Then all of sudden he shouted give that Rs 10 also in very rude way and told some bad word. I replied you are not aware of the fare why are you shouting first tell the fare so that i can give you the correct amount.

Then so many conversations happened and he kicked by his foot when i was sitting i the bus. As i told you don't have proper manners to talk.

Route No: Towards Ankle
Bus No : KA-01 F-9431
Date : August 12, 2014
Time : 8:15 PM
Stop Name: Singsandra to Huskur Gate

Kindly take the action on the concerned staffs how was on duty in that particular time.
Else this will be taken forward to the police control room.

Prashanth
cindrella

Aug 12, 2014

not given change

Hello sir,

today 12/8/14 travelled in big 10 green bus G4 which comes from meenakshi temple via john son market to Brigade road.

i got in bus in toll gate bustop the ticket cost 6 rs.Have given him 11Rs. so that we would give back 4 rs change back.

But that conductor taken money but not given the ticket back.after sometime requested for ticket he didnt given later i pressurised then he gave 6Rs ticket but refused to give change back.when i asked him change he said he give after two days.

later he scratched something on ticket when my stop came near St.Patricks he didn't given the change rather he was giving to other communters change.

i hate this kind of third writer behaviour from the Conductor.I'd would kindly request you to take action on this.This G4 is reached Brigade road at 9.30 a.m.

Even 1 rupee also matters how can i give up my 4 Rs. and more over his behaviour was so rude towards me.

sir may be silly for 4 Rs, change but the way he behaved was so rude for refusing and speaking so funny with me as degrading me.

kindly please look into this matter and do the needful.
abhilash86

Aug 11, 2014

Rude Bus Conductor

Vehicle Number : KA-01-F3543

I am Senior Citizen boarded the above bus at BMTC Bus Station at 4;30 P.M & Purchased the ticket bearing number :KX-25096164
for Uttarahalli.I gave 20 Rs and the conductor issued ticket for 17Rs and return 3 Rs is payable on the back side of the ticket
at chikalasandra bus stop i requested him to give me 3 Rs back since i wanted to get down at bank colony to purchase medicines before uttarahalli the conductor spoke to me very Rudly and refused to give my 3 Rs back till the bus reaches uttrahalli Stop.
I am sorry to state that if this the tratement meted out the senior citizen like us what about the common man.in the curcumstances to take legal action against the conductor and do the justice .awaiting your kind reply and action initiated
satish Reddy chinnappanahalli

Aug 8, 2014

complaint against BMTC, BBMP, BDA, BWSSB

I had posted a complaint in September 2013, problem not resolved till date does this really work??? Maybe I typed in kannada you dint look into it. My name is satish reddy resident of chinnappanahalli since 35 years where more than 5k people live here. Many poor students, office goers, residents walk 2 kms to catch a bus even though we have a bus to our village 333 D KBS to Chinnappanahalli. We have complained several times to the depot manager about this issue they say they will rectify the problem, but not done since 5-6 years. We have also complained to our local corporator sri. N. R. Sridar Reddy and our MLA and ex minister sri. Arvind limbavali ji regarding the same even they called concerned person but not resolved. Same like this we are struggling in our village without basic amenities, we don't have better roads if some ill patient has to reach hospital in emergencies it's very difficult. All the Itpl going vehicles are creating problems to the villagers. Without following rules, they drive very harshly hitting the pedestrians many times. Even though we have complained both traffic law & order P S to take some initiative, they say they don't have enough men. Are we living in BBMP city limits or in some villages in panchayath limits. I pity my village. There is no enough water for the poor. There is no grave yard. We have a small school where 120 students study in three small rooms sitting on floor. There is no proper drainage system. Storm water drains have been encroached. Many are obstructing public roads. If construct a house after buying with a huge burden of loans engineers rush to the site saying that violation according to the law. Where is justice, where should poor people go. It's better to go to jungle, but we are not used to it. Even there animals will be there, even here. Where is the safe place. God bless our poor villagers.
TSmitha

Aug 1, 2014

Bus rate doubled by conductor

From kadbesanalli to RMZ ecospace (outer ring road), bus charge is " Rs 6 ".
I daily travel in the same route.

1. Today, conductor asked me "Rs 12".
Though I agrued with him that bus charge is 6 rs, he was not ready to listen.
2. Most of the times, for short distance passengers, conductors does not issue the ticket whenever we give the money.
They will roam here and there asking for ticket from other passengers to show off that they are busy.

If we ask., then only they will issue ticket.

Many a times i have collected ticket while getting down.

3. Non-electronically generated tickets does not have the "from - to" location information.
In such cases, I do not know how "ticket checking police" will veirfy.

This is a pure shame on our system. In this 21st century, we do not have proper system to track these things
and punish the culprits.
osmanmukhtr

Jul 26, 2014

Lost Wallet

Lost Wallet
I left my wallet behind in BMTC Volvo on July 25, 2014 5pm. Bus was going from Marathahalli to Hebbbal.
I have my western union card , some money and Sudanese ID in it.

please If you find it, please call me at 9632275065( Osman )
atanu1991

Jun 26, 2014

Forcing me to get down at the wrong stop and charging extra

Bus number KA01F3949, 26th June 2014 at around 9 40 PM at CPWD quarters, HSR Sector 1 stop.

I got into the bus and told "Jakksandra". He issued me ticket of Rs 19 saying that he misheard to "Lakksandra". On asking back to return the change and charge Rs 12, he started abusing and asked me to wait. After some time, he exchanged the ticket. But the main problem begins now.

HE FORCED ME TO GET DOWN AT THE STOP BEFORE ACTUAL JAKKSANDRA, SAYING THAT IF I HAVE TO GO FURTHER I HAD TO PAY RS 6. He argued and abused again (in Kannada, I am not too familiar) , and I was forced to get down and walk till Jakksandra. This is TOTALLY unacceptable, and I urge you to take action against him.

He is around 5 feet 10 inches, very short hair and not too thin or fat. The bus driver was a senior person and wears spectacles.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

--Atanu 9986017434
Bhawana Bothra

Jun 11, 2014

Lost wallet

I have lost my maroon coloured wallet on a bus from whitefield to Koramangala. The wallet contains my ATM card (INDIAN BANK), PAN card no. AMWPB3547K, my driving license (maharashtra govt.).

If found please contact:

Bhawana Bothra
FLipkart
TTarun

Jun 7, 2014

No change and Insulting behaviour

I boarded a bus(F1218 which is a KBS bus) today morning at 7:40 from Ruppenagrahara till FORUM mall. The ticket costs 12 Rs but i did not have the change so paid 20. The conductor shouted at me and pushed me and did not return change and told me to collect it from majestic bus stand. Finally he wrote it on my ticket, i have uploaded an image. I don't know kannada and could not reply, but he was only talking with me in kannda although he knew hindi. this i came to know when finally he told me "change nhi hai, leke aana nhi to next time bus me nhi chadhna" which translates to he wont allow me in bus if i dont have change next time as if he is the owner of BMTC. And We say incredible India. Hoping to find some action taken against him.

Details :

No change and Insulting behaviour

Jessica Janet

May 29, 2014

Harrasment by the conductor

I am a female commuter and was travelling this morning at 09.45 am ,29/5/14 from ramurthy nagar to BEL circle via Bus No MBS17,(KA01FA1828), i was standing in the front portion of the bus, the conductor was issuing tickets at the back portion and did not turn up front to issue the tickets, and it was crowded to move around the bus for the commuters, When she finally did, i asked for a ticket, but instead she started yelling rudely and screaming for not taking it before,my profiency is kannada is not that great, and she harrased me for not knowing kannada and publilicly molested me in the bus like i am a culprit for not knowing kannada,and i had given 50 rs for a 20 rs ticket and she tendered me back only 20 rs, and did not return my 10 rs, who is the real culprit, She harrased me throughtout the entire journey and commented about me even while i was getting off the bus and literally made my life hell.Please take action against the respective conductor, travelling with such crew is a nightmare for the passengers.this incident has emotionally scarred me i want necessary actions to be taken against the concerned persons for causing me such emotionally permanent damage.
pragyatomar4

May 28, 2014

Not returned change

The buses going between Kengri and electronic city
Nearest bus stop: State Bank of India
Bus: 378 (All the buses in this route)
Date:
From the day the ticket price has increased to 12 Rs. between Nigliris stop to SBI bus stop, bus conductors has stop giving the change in return. I gave 15Rs. and asked for 3 Rs. change he gave me 2Rs. This is one day incident but this kind of not returning the change is happening daily. And if anyone asks for change they will abuse them. It is not necessary that everyone will have change all the time. I ensure almost daily that I should have 2Rs. change. But daily we can't have from where will we bring 2Rs daily. We lost so much money at the month end due to this. And BMTC is getting so many corrupt money from our pockets. Or moreover I should say conductors fill there pockets through this amount. And moreover I ask them to write the amount due at back of the ticket but they don't do so and say we remember it. And when we go to ask for change they will say we don't have the change. And we have to get down without change as they do not return us our money till the stop we have to get down.
And this abuse by conductors (lady as well as man conductors) is very common.
N.Shivaswamy

May 22, 2014

Re Regularization of 279F Busrout

we need to have the BMTC Bus rout from Bhophasandra to Chikkalasandra .,
We are regularly travel from bhopasandra to chikkalasandra in BUS ROUT No.279F and suddenly it was stopped from almost One month, we commuters from Sanjayanagar nearly 25 people use to travel almost 3/4th of this rout every days in the morning & evening & always these buses use to have more passengers we wonder why BMTC is Suddenly stop this rout buses.,Now we are facing lot of problem by changing 2 to 3 buses in a morning rush & we are getting lot of time loss due to changeover of too many buses to reach Chikkalasandra.,

We request BMTC Officials to consider to Re Introduce this Bus Rout (279F) & help the sanjayanagar & in between travelling Commuters ti Avail this Rout Bus Benefit & Save our Precious Time with your Patronage.
samhuns

May 21, 2014

Very Less Bus Frequency

Hi Team,​
For your information this is the 3rd complaint I am writing and hope that I will see some response now.​
My name is Shyam and I used to live in Hulimavu.
As an IT professional at Electronic city, I daily board bus from gottigere to Electronic city through bannerghatta road.
The only bus that's run through this corridor is No- 378 and below are my complaints about it:-​

1. Very low frequency between 1PM to 2PM(sometimes I had to wait almost 1 or 2 hours for it).
2. No proper running co-ordinations between following buses(Many times two buses used to run simultaneously, Keep long waiting time after it).
3. Why there is no AC bus available on this corridor????.
4. Because of the less bus numbers I always find so much rush that I hardly remembered to ever find seat in it.

​As an sincere citizen I really disappointed by the BMTC bus services here.

Kindly look into this complaint as soon as possible and I hope for better service in future
.​​​Regards,
Shyam Singh
Infosys Employee
8095045529​
Suresh Bangalore

May 8, 2014

Bus seats are not cleaned regularly

I am a regular BMTC user, travelling since 7 - 8 years regularly (almost everyday) and recent times I am seeing that the buses are not cleaned regularly. Today (08-May-2014) I boarded the bus (with number plate KA-01 F-3063) in Thanisandra around 11:50 AM and was shocked by the amount of dust layered on the seats. The last seats were even dirtier and none of the passengers even dared to go near the seats and it looked like the bus was not cleaned at least for 20 to 25 days. It is not because of the rain as the dirt were dried up and completely sticking to the seat. I haven taken the photo of this, but here upload photo option is not available.

I wanted to check the route number of the bus after getting down at Nagawara, but the number board was even dirtier (completely brown in colour) and I could not even see the number on the board. And I am sure that no passengers can make the Number board dirtier and this is completely a case of not cleaning the bus regularly.

Please take care of this, as the ticket cost is increasing almost every six months, as a commuter we are entitled to get some good service including the cleanliness inside the bus.

sachinkambleg

May 2, 2014

rude and disgusting behaviour of crew behaviour

Crew of route 335E Volvo bus, vehicle no. 972. Every day I alight at IBM stop after satya sai baba hospital. Volvo buses give stop at IBM for passengers to alight, but this driver is so arrogant he says that " so what if other buses gives stop at IBM, I'll not give stop do what ever you want. He uses bad words like go n lick someone's penis " to passenger , is this what bmtc has taught their employees. When said a complaint will be lodged, both the crew got out of their seats by stopping the bus in the middle of the road and came to me who was walking on the footpath and started arguing. Is this the kind of behaviour the bmtc drivers and conductors have ?! Shame on bmtc.
krishkarekar

Apr 16, 2014

NO buses to Market or Majestic from Veerbhadra nagar

There is no Contentiously BMTC buses to Market or Majestic from Veerbhadra nagar BSK3rd stage its very ridiculous to travel from
here, i do not understand there are so many buses from other stop why cant they have facility here.
Example: 1.morning time if want to go for work and need to catch bus for market then we have to go hosakarehalli single by private bus or luckily BMTC buses towards banashankari. after hosakarehalli signal again we have to walk till hosakarehalli cross from there will get bus. but during this situation i have to spend extra money, time waste and feel energy waste. so please start extra some buses to Veerbhadra nagar its my humble request to you.

2. Bus fares are very high ex: if want to go from hosakerahalli to market 15 RS and hosakerahalli to majestic 16 RS but from market to majestic 12 RS so what calculation does by BMTC. please take less fare in bangalore there are some they wont afford fares and they go by walks. please provide the bus fares for all stops.
bharathi r

Apr 14, 2014

401 k

i boarded a 401k bus and paid rs 55 for a daily pass, but was issued an old pass with today's date and month mentioned, i had to again pay the normal farre for travel the details of the pass has been attached kindly look into the matter.

401 k

paramjib

Apr 4, 2014

Rude Behaviour n False Ticket

Hi ,

I got into the bus# KA FA0886 from Belundur to Iblur . Conductor gave me a ticket of 12 Rs (Ticket# -KC195 712369) , whereas everyday I travel in 10 rs . When I told him that , conductor was yelling and asked the driver to stop in the middle of the flyover .
Please help us . Everyday we face this kind of problems and since we are unfamiliar with the language it becomes difficult for people like me to travel on public transportation. Bus conductors give tickets as per their wish . Is there any list , where we can know about the actual fare .

lakshmi74

Apr 3, 2014

Driver did not pay compensation for the damage caused

Bus driver hit the vehicle from backside when the signal was on and even before movement of vehicle. Zen vehicle's back glass was completely broken and the backside had to be replaced.

Bus driver agreed for negotiation and after the incident not willing to pay anything and talks rudely. Have the recorded conversation of his speech. He is asking me to go and complaint in police station and he is not bothered.

Bus driver name : Kari basaapa, Chandra layout depot
Bus number : KA-42-F1692
Silja Kishore

Mar 24, 2014

Delaying for getting buses

Getting buses from (Mejastic or Shivajinagar ) to Kavalbyrasandra is veyr difficult ,At a time 2-3 buses will come if we are missing that buses then we have to wait for one hour till that no buses ,then especially in night time (not even 8:00Pm) most of the kbuses halut in R T Nagar Dippo without going till kavalbyrasandra bust stand , its not like there is no buses to that area ,day time most of the buses are taking long from Kavalbyrasandra bus stand ,they are more rest time in that bus stand ,and we all have to waite long time,Even getting chage aslo diffcult fro conductore ,same way getting tickect also we have ask more time ,some conductors will behave with us rudly to issue the tickect ,if suddenly checking comes it will come on our head,Kindly take a strict action on this .
KR Dasharathi

Mar 23, 2014

Rude behavior of drivers

I am a senior citizen and was travelling by my scooter following traffic rules and discipline on the sanjaynagar main road on 23.3.14. in the forenoon. At the Bhoopa sandra, junction two BMTC buses in opposite directions took turn suddenly disregarding all other traffic on the street and I was strangely in between the buses without help. The Driver of the bus bawled at me in rude language to go out of the way and knowing their culture I had to keep quiet. One more bus followed the first one in the same fashion and again the driver of that bus also angrily shouted at me and this time I told him that I was not at fault. I am bringing this to the notice of higher authorities of BMTC and requesting them hereby,to civilize their staff properly. Once they occupy the Drivers seat, they think that they can abuse any person on the street in whatever language they like without any consequences. They should be made to realize that they are employees of the government and as such governed by conduct rules and behavior is most important. As stern action is lacking, they go haywire and enjoy speaking in foul language directed atrespectable senior persons let alone others. It might be a tough job to drive in heavy traffic, but that doesn't mean that they have to be impolite. I think proper training and disciplinary action will stop such incidents at least in the future. Such incidents are most common everyday and people are getting hurt helplessly, but because they have to face more important day to day problems they are not able to complain. Will the authorities wake up now as the adage goes "better late than never"
KR Dasharathi
Retd Jt Dir,CPRI

Ibps - Regarding online form Submission
    Yesterday I was trying to fill online form from morning...
    Airtel Recharge - I want recharge or money back
    Yesterday I recharged my airtel number with rs.50 via...
    Sundirect - NOT CHANGING FILIM
    IN SURYAACTION CHANNEL CHEATING TO CUSTOMERS .IN THIS...
    Ibps - NAME WRONG ENTERED
    I have applied IBPS CWE-CLERK 2014 on 01-09-2014, but I...
    ABN AMRO Credit Card - card issued in my name but not mine
    My brother got a call starting that a credit card is...
    Godrej GDP V5195 DLX - Replacement of Refridgerator
    Application no.-1804401, Customer no.-2284037, Dated:...
    Idea Cellular Ltd - Wrong billing
    Dear Sir / Madam, I have taken a...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - not got adhar card or enrol.
    name- govind father name- rajendra dob- 10-07-1996...