BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

Chandana lokesh

Mar 24, 2017

Lost my wallet

I have lost my wallet in 90 bus route which I boarded from majestic metro station around 9.30
It contained my GOVT ids two debit cards and my workplace id which has my contact details Kindly return it if you have found it
Shaila_123

Mar 22, 2017

Bangalore BMTC bus rash driving

KA 57 F 1320

201G bus number

Driver is too rash in driving.
Please take necessary action.
ashjan

Mar 17, 2017

Rude behavior and used slangs also took more fare cheated on me

HI SIRMAM this is a serious issue regarding 306D Bus which runs from devanagundi to majestic.
The bus conductor took from me more fare for Halasuru to corporation bus stop the fare is 14 RS but this bus conductor took from me 17 RS that too I gave him 20 RS note and he didn't returned me change also. He also argued and talked with me with local slangs and very rudely.
As a citizen of India and living in Bangalore for more than 6 years I want you to take very strict action against that bus conductor find him and bring him in front of me otherwise I will take this matter to court.
Kindly request you to respond me back with results.
dipinder singh

Mar 16, 2017

Conductor not ready to give ticket

Generally I go to office from BTM to Richmond Circle on Bike. But today my bike was punctured so my friend dropped me till Nimhans Hospital Bus stop. From there I took bus towards Richmond Circle. Bus Number was KA57F0423.
When conductor asked for the Ticket I gave him 100Rs note and he returned me 90Rs without giving any ticket. when I asked him for the Ticked he told me to wait. After 5 mints I again asked him for the ticket he said that "ticket price is 12 RS you give me 2 Rs and change I will give you the ticket" . I said that take another 10 Rs from me and give me the ticket writing 8Rs balance behind the ticket. He got angry while doing so and started abusing me in front of other co-passengers. He had change but he still did't give me.
People in bus told me that this is the Scandal going on , all conductors on the name of change of 1 or 2 Rs don't give tickets to passengers and put that money in their pockets.
Later I again asked him for the change he very rudely returned 8 Rs to me as People give money to beggars and scolded me again in front of the co-passengers.

I think BMTC should take a step to educate conductors how to behave with the passengers and start checking for the Scandal happening in the name of the change.

Attached is the photo of ticket

Bus No:KA57F0423
Dipinder
dipinder.d@gmail.com

Conductor not ready to give ticket

Bhanur

Mar 13, 2017

BMTC bus driver threatening lady passenger

Hi Sir/ madam,

Today I got into bus no KA 01 FA 1449 route no. 410A/5 and 600F two boards are available on bus. I boarded the bus at Bommanhalli to BTM bus stop at 7.45pm on 13.03.2017, as soon as got into the bus, driver was shouted at me that where I have to get down. I said BTM then he immediately shouted at me in a nasty voice in Kannada and told me to go inside.

I said to him why are shouting like that will go slowly as there is nothing is available to hold.then again he was telling in Kannada coming to Bangalore you are shouting on me. Then again he asked from where I have come from.i said hyderbad.. then immediately he was threatening me saying 'do you want to go back to Hyderabad' ? Same he repeated twice in Kannada then I said what do you mean by it. Then conductor said to driver don't talk anymore and telling him coming from outside station she is shouting on kannadiga's, then again conductor told him to stop talking then he kept quiet.

But, being a non local and a lady I will have my own fear, being an public service department employee talks in such a manner then any lady will get scared.

I really wanted to give police complaint on that driver under harshment and using abusing language on a lady passenger.if bmtc department is not going to take a action on him.

Please find the attached ticket to find the details of the bus and timings of it to get the driver detials and take proper action on him by suspending from his duties.

Please do the needful for the sake of lady passengers.

BMTC bus driver threatening lady passenger

sahana satish

Mar 9, 2017

regarding conductor

Hi Sir/Madam.

Today I was traveling in bus KA01FA892 (500F) which is traveling from kadugodi to silkboard.I took bus from ITPL but condutor gave me the ticket from hope form to vydehi and charged the same money.when I asked about the same he was talking rudely.even he didnt return the changes.please take action.
Ravi1234567890

Mar 6, 2017

Conductor over charged

I paid amount 30 Rupees and conductor didnt gave the ticket.When asked for ticket the conductor asked 54 Rupees from meenakshi mall to arekere stop.I had provided the ticket number.These kind of conductor loot the citizens.Please take action against such BMTC employees.He told his name as Honnapa and he was so arogant that he said go and complaint , he was sure that nothing action will be taken against him.Let see through this web site how the justice will be served.

Bus num - 831 (365 route)
date/Timing - 6th march 2017 - 11:58

I have tickets with me
epsitanaik

Mar 3, 2017

lost my wallet

I have lost my wallet in 600F BMTC bus while travelling from hosa road to bomasandra, I was having my pan card and credit card and also money in the wallet. If anyone finds please contact me 9379023903.
epsitanaik

Mar 3, 2017

lost my wallet

lost my wallet in 600f bus while travelling from hosa road to bomasandra.
vinodvinu21

Mar 2, 2017

officer stolen money

This is Rajanna , i had purchased BMTC monthly bus pass from Kengeri satellite bus stop , I used debit card to pay the mony while paying amount 1050 Rs officer said me to enter pass word but 2100 Rs debited in my account .
Regarding this i enquired in office they told BMTC were robbed your money twice for single pass .
No body is responding me to this concern pls help me and take action toward this.
My contact no 8892916645
pooja hazira

Feb 15, 2017

NEED MORE BUSES

Requested you to provide sufficient buses from BRIGADE ROAD TO BANNERGATTA ROAD (G4) Morning and evening (9:00 HRS and 18:00 HRS)
reenak2507

Feb 14, 2017

BMTC Ticket Checker

I have traveled in BMTC bus from Konappana Agrahara bus stop to Velankanni stop. Bus fair is 5. I had paid that , but conductor missed to give me the ticket.I was carrying my kid and luggage and have to get down in next stop. When I was about to get down checker came and asked me ticket.I told I have paid but conductor ddn't gave ticket . But the checker was too rude and she asked me to pay penalty.

Since I ddn't have money that I told I will withdraw from ATM and give you money.But by the time bus moved and it crossed my stop and went to long distance.
I asked to stop bus, but they were not ready to do that.
Later in one stop they asked me to get down and checker also came with me.
But there was no ATM near by, and she made me to walk long distance with my luggage and kid.
It was a very bad experience from BMTC and the checker who didn't even consider the situation.
She asked me to pay Rs. 230. But the actual fair was Rs.5 , In that case penalty should be Rs 50.
This is the Receipt No : Y-16B 06962

BMTC Ticket Checker

Vaseeq Mehraj

Feb 10, 2017

Lost Bus pass purse with ID proofs

This is Vaseeq Mehraj.
On Feb 10th 2017 I lost my Bus Pass purse in BMTC Volvo bus. (500CA) route from Marathahalli (Kalaamandir) to ITPL. I think Bus is of Banashankari Bus Station.
The purse had BMTC ID, Pan Card, and my Feb month pass (2300 worth).

If anyone finds it pls contact me :
Vaseeq Mehraj.
Deep Boominathan

Feb 6, 2017

Dumping more people

I am residing in kr puram. The usual bus I go by is hoskote bus that is from byappanahalli metro to tc palya (317,315..). As the buses for this route is less the conductors are dumping more people that we couldn't even breathe. When the bus is over the tin factory bridge it will be tilted one side and I get panic everyday. Please take my complaint as consideration by increasing the number of buses for this route and warn the conductors for their action..please take care of our safety and show some concern for our life. Thank you in advance.
Charlie Durden

Jan 27, 2017

Misbehaviour of conductor

The bus conductor of the bus number KA-57-F-15, route number G4 (Volvo) Brigade Jn to Bannergatta, timings around 7:40 - 8:10PM dated - 27th Jan 2017, misbehaved with the out of state lady passenger who was not understanding local language properly she faced some difficulty in conveying the information, taking this thing up he started make fun of her with very improper gestures with laughter and when observed properly he was not just misbehaving with that lady he was behaving rude and disrespecting other passengers too, he seemed like drunk and created many nuisance all over the way, hope this reaches respective personnel and required action will be taken against that shameless conductor.

rishi0207@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017

Fequency of buses

Route from Sanjaynagar to Shivajinagar (Route No:278).There are no buses from 6.50 AM to 7.20 AM for almost half an hour.There are lots of students and other office going people waiting for these bus.lot of these bus are diverted to schools and company.Why are these public buses diverted to schools and company's.Kindly arrange for buses at this time.
Indumathishadow

Jan 1, 2017

Request regarding setting up new bus stand

Respected sir /madam
I am a resident of K G colony, G M Palya, Bangalore 560075
I here by would like to request you to set up a bus stop between BEML MAIN GATE and G M PALYA bus stop. In the stretch between the above mentioned bus stops there are a lot of residents who find it difficult to get into the buses due to the longer distance between the two bus stops. So a bus stop in between the about two mentioned bus stops will be convenient to many residents . This is a humble request
Hoping for a positive response
Yours sincerely
Resident of K G Colony,G M Palya, Bangalore 75
rao2477

Dec 21, 2016

Rude behaviour of Government Bus Employees

I was travelling from Graphite bus stop to ITPL Bus stop. I boarded the bus (500 CA ) Bus no. KA 01 FA 1846 at Graphite bus stop on 22nd December 2016 Morning 9:45. I am a daily commuter and the trip usually costs Rs 22. I didnt have money in 10s or 20s but Rs 100 note. I offered the conductor 100 note and 2 re coins. He didnt accept the note and asked me to produce change or else deboard the bus. ( According to government rule you cannot force the commuter to deboard the bus and if the conductor refuses to give change you are entitled to travel for free.) The conductor forcibly asked me to deboard. Nobody had the guts to speak in my favour. He also used foul language. This is unacceptable behaviour .
Require Immediate Action

I choose to keep myself anonymous but that should not mean my complaint goes unheard.
pandu0007

Dec 2, 2016

Toll Pass Ticket

why BMTC electronic city fly over buses collecting TOLL PASS TICKET from travellers to and fro , even when toll is not working as per government directions for a certain period of time

Toll Pass Ticket

priyanka123654987

Nov 30, 2016

Irregular bus

There is no bus from 7.10am to 8.40am from Ramchandrapura to mejastic. There are many school going , college going students at this time and many working people face difficulty during this time. But according to the enquiry there is bus 269 bus from Ramchandrapura to Mejastic at 8AM but that is very ir-regular, now a days it is not coming only. So please take action regarding this, it will be helpful to many people.
Anusha ma

Nov 24, 2016

bus pass

i anusha m a studying in sambham institute of technology,ms palya, bengalore in class 3rd year be i have taken college bus pass to travel and now i ha lost the pass when i approach your authority they aske me to get the poloic complaint reciept that which is proof that it is lost and they are asking once again the full amount of pass why should i pay the money once again already once i pai and got it and this is the way trust education and students please look over this problem sir
Anusha ma

Nov 24, 2016

bus pass

i anusha m a studying in sambhram institute of technology,ms palya bengalore ,i have taken college bus pass to travel and now i had lost my bus pass when i approach your authority they aske to get the police complaint reciept that which is proof that it is lost and they are asking once again the full amount of pass why should i pay the money once again already once i paid and got it and this the way trust education and students please look over this problem sir
soro

Nov 23, 2016

BMTC driver issues

I have a problem with the driver of the bus route 234E and bus number – KA-50F-142. Which start from Ullala upanagr to Mejastic via Town hall.
This driver is very harsh and very rude with the passengers. You may cross check with the conductor or doing surprise traverl.
Umesh S Umesh

Nov 19, 2016

HARSH/ SPEED OVERTAKING

Dear sir.
The BMTC No. 378 some busses driving very dangerously and overtaking in small roads.
Its really troubling the public daily.
Today I taken photo which over taken in small space.
Please take action on them and save public

HARSH/ SPEED OVERTAKING

venkatgvr

Nov 9, 2016

Conductor not issuing ticket

I use BMTC bus daily. Ticket cost is 12Rs from boarding point to get down stop. Conductor either gives ticket for 5Rs and takes 12Rs or he asks 10Rs and does not issue any ticket. When asks for the ticket they use slang words in local language and behave rudely. This has been the case most of the times. Please take necessary action.

Venkat