BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

VYRAMUDI S

Jun 15, 2016

monthly 20 days only come route bu

hi sir/madam

route no-375J BUS NO-KA-53-F-194,THIPPUR TO SHANTHINAGAR BUS MONTHLY COME ROUTE ONLY 20 DAYS ALREADY 20 COMPLAINT GIVEN TO BMTC CUSTOMER CARE& DEPO-12 MANAGEMENT (MS.PANKAJA &UMASHANKAR NO RESONANCE CUSTOMER CARE NO-18004251663 NOW NOT CONNECT MY MOBILE NO KINDLY CHECK NEEDFUL TO ASAP
Raj

Jun 13, 2016

harassment by the conductors

Hi BMTC,

There is one particular bus plying from hoskote to Varthur. It reaches Kadugodi around 9AM. I was unable to able to note down the bus number but i can provide the date - 10-6-16 9AM( at Kodi bus stop).

This Conductor seems to misbehave with the female travellers intentionally and no one is taking a stand for it. My friend warned him but he abuses the girls and walks off. This is not the behaviour we expect from a public official. Please remove such emplyees for the safety of the citizens in the city.

Thanks in advance.
prasadvarma

Jun 8, 2016

Rude Behavior of Condutor

Respected Sir/Madam,
I really shocked with the behavior of BMTC Conductor for MAN HANDLING and

ABUSED ME for asking the change.He behaves street rowdy.
He spoils the image of BMTC,I request you please take immediate action on this

fellow.please find the following details
Bus No. KA 01 F 9410(333/G) | Ticket No. 39 [333/15]
09 06 2016 Time:08:23:09 ( I get HAL police Station and get down Marathahalli)
Ordinary 325703106
D0216060900083
Tkn No.5657
T 0 1.0.3.
Varma
nrwassociation@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2016

irregular service

bus rout no 291g2 from govindpura to dikenson road .this rout bus service specialy for school college timing only for girls.
morning 8.10 am from govindpura to dikenson road then shivaji nagar bus stop
evening 4.15 pm from dikenson road to govindpura
rout no 291g2 running incial days very promply .most of the school and college girls travelling in this rout bus very nice and reach in time for school and college.but know this bus service irreguler in time and also some days is not comming specialy in wednesday
know all students is facing problem to reach in time to school college . like two buses chainging but also those not attending the classes in time .and loss his education .in this rout no any ather direct bus from govindpura to dikenson road.
kindly do the needfull and oblaige.with regard from yunus ahmed shariff Gen Sec nagawara residents welfare association bangalore
cell no 9448001411. email. nrwassociation@gmail.com
drdeepakrubic

Jun 7, 2016

rude behaviour

Hi, i was travelling in bus no 600f KA 57 1203 onward to attibele , faced verbal abuse from the conductor .I demand the authorities to take this matter seriously and take necesary action . thank you
Tara Hj

Jun 6, 2016

Bus No KA 01 F 9093 conductor taking advantage of recent fare hike

Bus No KA 01 F 9093 conductor charging more for ticket.
Conductor taking advantage of recent fare hike, charging whatever he wants, he took 40 Rs from Kadu Bisanahalli to Mahadevapura(outer ring road) whereas he should charge only 37 Rs when asked he says "Airport bus".

When another passenger asked he says "its because of service tax", he is giving random answers.

He keeps only 5 Rs booklet along with that ticketing machine

May 25, 2016

BMTC buses not stopping at a regulated stop near Silkboard Bangalore

I have been commuting in BMTC from past 3months. Route silkboard to electronic city. Bus route number 356CW. Every single day I observed that the buses coming from HSR side do not stop at a single point. Even though bus stop is marked, buses either stop 100 metre before the bus stop or 100 metres ahead of bus stop. There are pregnant ladies who travel and it is so difficult for them to even come and catch the bus. Leave apart getting a seat. Today when I asked a bus driver with bus num - KA-57 F-944 why are you not stopping at the regulated stop he is giving all unmeanigful answers. Who is to blame here. Want BMTC to take strict action and ask buses to stop at the regulated stop.

BMTC buses not stopping at a regulated stop near Silkboard Bangalore

amarkanth

May 23, 2016

Conductor not giving Tickets

hi,

I used to travell daily from Graphite signal to KTPO bus stop. Bus charge in normal bmtc is Rs.5 and in volvo is Rs.15.
In both most of the time conductor will not give ticket. When i will ask for ticket he will say something and all.And finally he will not come front. sometimes they made fun of me also. i know the amount is less but its our right to ask for ticket and his job to give ticket. This is too bad. And once i told checking officers will be there so give me ticket that time conductor is laughing and telling in this stop they will not be there dont worry and all. I scared to travell in bmtc buses now.

sarkari kelsa devara kelsa antare adre dud mado kelsa agbittide.

this is also one of the bus today i travelled conductor didnt give ticket when i asked he laughed and went back side.Please help us from these conductors.

KA01,FA0900
shada

May 19, 2016

Not coming proper timings

Respected sir..

We are Student the bus not coming proper timing in last Month Onworlds.. the Bus no.KA-01 F-3772 (245H). We are all Kenganalli,Hulagowdanahalli,karekeganpalya...... village Students the above bus first coming an 8.15 to 8.30. but now days that bus coming an 9.30 to 9.45..we are all reach the collage late dailay Please change the bus timings an previous Timings(8.30)... Via Market TO Nelmangalla.

Pls Consider We are all Request... I hope you will give a satisfactory judgement.

Roopas

May 13, 2016

BMTC roles

Respected Sir/Madam,

Today I got into BMTC majestic bus from Indiranagar double road , and I wanted to get down in corporation. But driver closed the door & he has not ready to open the door & he said there is no stop in corporation either we have to get down in pallavi theater stop or Mysore bank stop. Daily I am travelling this is the the 1st time happening like this.
Plzz let me know whether majestic bus can give stop in corporation or not ?

Waiting your response

Sahul123

May 12, 2016

Conductor's misbehaviour

Place- Bangalore
Bus number- KA-01 F-3605
Route- Hebbal to Silk Board

I felt really horrible seeing the conductor speaking to customers. He was not ready to provide change even if we requested him while getting down. For asking him twice, he started using Kannada slang words like "Shaata, muchkond hogo boli magane, hal udarastini, sule magane" and all.
Is this the way he speaks to a customer?
People will get bad opinion about the government seeing such conductors. He should be warned to behave like a human.

Serious matter. Please kindly look into it and resolve.

Thank you in advance.
Rakesh 999999999

Rude conductor

Today I had a bad experience with one of the BMTC G3 conductor. I had to travel from Ecity to Adugodi. Gave 101 rupees to conductor helping out with change , he stared shouting and abusing for not getting the change. I travel on the same route every day and provide the change when I have it. How will I get the change everyday. I agree if it was small change than its difficult. I also told him to give change later as there is a long way to go. Then he told told to get down and pushed me. Again he had change with him.

Rakesh

Roopahema

lost bus pass with ID card

lost bus pass with id card

I Roopa S G lost my current month (May 2016 )bus pass with id card on saturday 30.04.2016 while travelling from nagarabhavi 2nd stage to sunkadakatte. If you found please contact 9008107400 please.

Roopa
Roopahema

lost bus pass with ID card

I Roopa S G lost my current month (May 2016 )bus pass with id card on saturday 30.04.2016 whike travelling from nagarabhavi 2nd stage to sunkadakatte. If you found please contact 908107400 please.

Roopa
Sarosh

Apr 24, 2016

Rash driving and hitting public

The bus driver while parking the bus at neelsandra busstand just hit my brother who was getting down from bike. He did not even sound the horn nor even applied brake. The public supported us but the conductor started abusing me and my brother. The conductor went and complaint the police. Police came and slapped me telling not to play with government employees. I believed that police is to support public.
Deeba Anitharaj I.

Apr 12, 2016

Rude Conductor

On 12th April 2016 around 6.45 pm, I have boarded into KA 57 - 1468 from Ecospace. I have voluntarily showed my Bus pass and my BMTC ID as usual. The bus conductor (RAJENDRA) took both my bus pass and my BMTC ID and kept in his pocket. When I asked him the reason, he did not tell me anything and he was not even listening to me. I have been using the BMTC ID for the last 1 and 1/2 years and I am sure that it is not expired too. I literally begged him asking for reason, but he did not give me the reason.
Besides 2 girls in the same bus told me that he did not give them the ticket too.

I have complained to the nearest (AGARA ) depot but they said that I should go to Depot - 39 (Hosakote) to complain about the conductor. Since I am staying very far, I could not go there and make a complaint.Please look into it.

What if any other poor girl in my position would do when she is not having enough money for travel?
Anum Shafeeq

Apr 12, 2016

No bus on time

This complaint is about the bus from Chikkabanawara to KR Puram railway station which is suppose to board at 7am everyday is not available from 7th April 2016, there are many passengers dependent on this bus, not sure the reason for this bus not be be at this time.
dgeekoh

Apr 6, 2016

Rash driving

BMTC

I would like to raise a complaint against bus driver on the route Bus No. 364G KA-51-F-1503 for rash driving. The date of journey is 7th April 2016 8.30am.
The driver was overspeeding and wasn't paying heed to traffic signals. He was in a hurry such that he was driving on the wrong side of the road and the vehicles coming from the other side were totally taken aback.
This phenomenon is quite common on the streets of Bangalore with commuters accustomed to such poor road skills displayed by BMTC drivers.
It's time such drivers be penalised by confiscating their driving license.
veen1

Apr 5, 2016

Busses not stopping at Pallavi theatre stop

Busses will not stop in Pallavi theatre bus stop in evening time Especially around 6 to 8. I agree if the bus is over crowded the bus may not stop but even if the bus in not full we are not able to board the bus at the bus stop. Please make sure that all the bmtc busses moving towards Majestic will stop in bus stop only.
If you dont want to stop the busses at respective bus stop then what is the necessary of bus stops in Cities.
If u dont want public to board your bus, then why is BMTC required??????
savita1559

Mar 24, 2016

Stubborn BMTC conductors

Today I am writing here to complaint against Bus conductor and driver of route No 342F. (Bus Number 1667). on 24th March, at around 5:30 on Chris College bus stop, where I faced issue. There was some traffic on that road and bus was standing just 100 meter distance from Bus stand. Driver opened the bus door and started asking passengers to get down there only. By seeing this, I ran towards bus, I tried to get into the bus but bus conductor did not allow me to get into the bus. I requested him but then also he was standing on the door of bus and asked driver to close the door. When traffic moved from this road, bus moved without stopping on Chris college bus stand. I really didn't understand that if conductor asked passengers get down without bus stop then why the hell he has allowed me to get in.
And this is just 1 incident, that kind of many issues Bangalore people are facing because of BMTC conductors and drivers.
Sometimes, driver is not stopping on IBLURU (Sarjapur Junction) bus stand and directly moving towards signal of Sarjapur. In fast moving traffic, they ask passengers to get out of bus. I have seen many times, how risky it is there to cross road. If some accident will happen who will be responsible for that?

Conductors are so rude and simply shouts on passengers for asking basic route details.I think, BMTC has not provided any training to conductors for their duties. Also I feel there is no checks by BMTC to find if passengers are getting BMTC services properly or not. Driver and Conductor are behaving like they are running their own bus and that too free of cost passengers are travelling. BMTC must remind them that they are Government servant and cannot behave like that.

If this kind of issues has not been addressed and BMTC conductors keep on behaving same way then definitely in future, passengers also will not remain quite. In this case, it may create more problems of everyone.
So kindly check on this issue and do the needful asap.

Hoping for positive response.
Rohini krishnan

Mar 20, 2016

Buses from peenya to shivajinagar is very less

Buses from peenya to shivajinagar is very less.

Kindly do the need full .k
Pradip Jasu

Mar 18, 2016

Heavy crowd at bus depo, bus stand makes people helpless to board into the bus

Please make a syatem in the bus stand, bus depo to board into the buses. Here evertime people rushes to enter the bus as a result person like me and many other passengers can not board into the bus. We stand for long time to get a place to seat or stand comfortabily into the bus. But due to heavy crowd everytime people like me can not get into the bus because whenever bus comes all people start running blocking the bus gate. Even if due to rush people get fall down and get hurt.

Bangalore police must introduce a system where for each route each bus there must be a queue. All people should follow first come first serve basis.

Personally i found this problem in shivaginagar bus stand, brigade road bus stand, madiwala etc etc. I am from kolkata. And in city like kolkata also have this system to stand in a queue to board in any public transport. Requesting you to implement something here in bangalore as well else in future people will hate to use public transport and start using private transport which will again cause more traffic jam.

Please look into this matter on high priority basis.
uma Vinod

Mar 17, 2016

ಮಾನ್ಯ ರೇ,
ನಾನು ಜಂಬುಸವಾರಿ ದಿನ್ನೆಯಿಂದ ಕೆ.ಹೆಚ್.ರಸ್ತೆ ಶಾಂತಿನಗರ ಇಲ್ಲಿಗೆ ನಿತ್ಯ ಪ್ರಯಾಣಿಕಳು. ಇಲ್ಲಿಂದ ಶಿವಾಜಿನಗರಕ್ಕೆ ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳಿದ್ದು ಬೆಳಿಗ್ಗೆ 9.30 ನಂತರ ಹೊರಡುವ ಕೆಲವು ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳಿಗೆ ವೇಳೆಯ ಮಿತಿ ಇರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಉದಾಹರಣೆ: ದಿನಾಂಕ:18.3.2016 ರಂದು ಬೆಳಗ್ಗೆ ಸುಮಾರು 9.35ಕ್ಕೆ ಬಸ್ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣಕ್ಕೆ ಬಂದಾಗ K6 ಡಿಪೋ ನಂ.34 bus No.KA-57 F-660 ನಿಲ್ದಾಣದಲ್ಲಿ ನಿಂತಿತ್ತು.ನಾನು ಅದರಲ್ಲಿ ಕುಳಿತಾಗ ನಮ್ಮ ಮುಂದೆಯೇ 3 ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳು ಜಯ ನಗರದ ಕಡೆಗೆ ಹೊರಟರೂ ನಮ್ಮ ಬಸ್ ಹೊರಡಲಿಲ್ಲ.ಸರಿ ನಾವೂ ತಾಳ್ಮೆ ಯಿಂದ ಕುಳಿತು ಇದ್ದವು. ತದನಂತರ ಬಂದ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕ ಆರಾಮವಾಗಿ ಕುಳಿತಾಗ ಚಾಲಕ ನೀನು ಬೇಗ ಬಂದಿದ್ದಾರೆ ನಾವು ಆಗಲೇ ಹೊರಡಬಹುದಿತ್ತು ಎಂಬುದಾಗಿ ಅವರವರಲ್ಲೇ ಮಾತನಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದರು. ಅ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲೇ ಮತ್ತೊಂದು ಜಯನಗರದೆಡೆಗೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಬಸ್ ಬಂದಿತು, ಆಗ ಚಾಲಕರು ನಮ್ಮೆಡೆಗೆ ತಿರುಗಿ ಅ ಬಸ್ ಗೆ ಹೋಗಿ ಎಂದು ತಿಳಿಸಿದರು. ಇದರಿಂದ ಬೇಸರಗೊಂಡ ನಾವು ಜಯನಗರದ ಬಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಹಾಗಿದ್ದರೆ ಆಗಲೇ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು ಇದೇ ಬಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ಯಾಕೆ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು..ಈಗಾಗಲೇ 4 ಬಸ್ಸು ಹೋಗಿ ಆಗಿದೆ ನೀವ್ಯಾಕೆ ಹೊರಟಿಲ್ಲ ಎಂದಿದ್ದಕ್ಕೆ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕಿಯು ಜೋರಾಗಿ ಕೂಗಾಡುತ್ತಾ ನಾವೇನು ತಿಂಡಿ ತಿನ್ನೋದು ಬೇಡವಾ.,,ನಿಮ್ನದಾದರೇ ಅಯಿತಾ ಎಂದು ಕೂಗಾಡತೊಡಗಿದರು. ಮತ್ತೆ ಇದು 10 ಘಂಟೆಯ ಬಸ್ಸು ನಾವು ಆಗಲೇ ಹೊರಡೋದು ಎಂದಳು. ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ನಾವು 10 ಘಂಟೆಗೆ ಹೊರಡುವ ಬಸ್ಸನ್ನು stand ಲ್ಲಿ ಏಕೆ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸುತ್ತೀರಿ ಎಂದು ಕೇಳಿದರೆ ಏನೂ ಮಾತನಾಡದೇ ನಾವು ಹೊರಡೋದೇ 10 ಘಂಟೆಗೆ ಎಂದು ಬೇಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯಿಂದ ಉತ್ತರಿಸಿರುತ್ತಾರೆ.ತದನಂತರ ನಾವು ಬಸ್ಸಿನಿಂದ ಇಳಿದ ಕೂಡಲೇ 9.45 ಆಗಿದ್ದರೂ ಸಹ ಬಸ್ಸನ್ನು ಹೊರಡಿಸಿದ್ದು...ನಾವು ಬೇರೆ ದಾರಿಗಾಣದೆ ಓಡೋಡಿ ಬಂದು ಇದೇ ಬಸ್ಸನ್ನು ಹತ್ತಿಕೊಂಡೆವು...ಇವೆಲ್ಲದರಿಂದ ಬೇಸರಗೊಂಡ ನಾವು ಡಿಪೋಗೆ ದೂರು ನೀಡುತ್ತೇವೆಂದು ಹೇಳಿದ ಕೂಡಲೇ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕಿಯು ಜೋರು ದನಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಎಲ್ಲರ ಬಳಿಯೂ ವ್ಯೆಂಗವಾಗಿ ದೂರು ಕೊಡುತ್ತಾರಂತೆ ದೂರು...ಕೊಡಲಿ ನಮಗೇನು...ನಾವೇನು ತಿಂಡಿ ತಿನ್ನೋದು ಬೇಡವಾ ಎಂದು ಕಿರುಚಾಡುತ್ತಲೇ ಇದ್ದಳು. ಬಸ್ಸಿನಲ್ಲಿದ್ದವರೆಲ್ಲಾ ಸಾಕು ಮಾಡಮ್ಮ ನಿನ್ನ ಮಾತು ಎಂದರೂ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸದೇ ಬಡಬಡಿಸುತ್ತಲೇ ಇದ್ದಳು. ಇದರಿಂದ ಬೇಸರಗೊಂಡ ನಾನು ಈ ವಿಷಯವನ್ನು ತಮ್ಮ ಗಮನಕ್ಕೆ ತರಬಯಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇನೆ.
Kishlay8

Mar 1, 2016

Not issuing Tickets

On 28th Feb, I and my friend boarded BMTC bus from Hope Farm for Hoskote. The driver somehow managed to keep the middle door closed and asked everyone to get in from the front door. What actually he did, he stopped everyone at the entrance and asked for the money there itself and then allowed them to move inside the bus. Ticket was not issued. Conductor was sitting quietly at one corner as if he is the passenger. When we reached Hoskote, we asked for the ticket. He denied. Then we asked for his driver ID card. Then in a very cruel way he asked us to get down. We noted the bus number and started looking for the conductor. The conductor was not found afterwards.
Bus number : KA-01 FA-1059
lakshmi PR

Feb 25, 2016

Less frequency of Buses to Ramamurthynagar

People are struggling hard to reach ramamurthynagar due less frequency buses and travellers have to wait for 1hour for 1 bus if this is the situation inside the bangalore city then what is the status of outside the city its a request from all travellers to increase the frequency of buses to ramamurthynagar as early as possible old age, pregnant womens and childrens also travel inthat route so everyone are facing huge trouble due to nonavailability of buses

Star Plus - Plz dont stop dehleez
    Plz Plz Plz dont stop the serial dehleez....... Plz be...
    Idea Cellular Limited - No range
    Respected sir, For fews days in our locality the idea...
    hottech - malfuntion of the speaker
    I bought a hottech portable stereo bluetooth sopeaker from...
    info@jokerquiz.com / samsung galaxy s6 contest - thIs is joking site
    I request to all user please don't play this sit this...
    SMSEXPRESS.IN - Bulk SMS Frauds smsexpress.in and smsbazaar.co.in
    Got Frauds Details Smsbazaar.co.in, sms express.in, Hi...
    facebook - can't access my account from last week
    Sir I have an fb account named nikhilbali141@gmail.com...
    SMSBAZAR.CO.IN - Got Frauds Details Smsbazaar.co.in, sms express.in,
    Hi huys at the end we found that fraud details and co...
    Kolkata Municipal Corporation - Street Dog
    Sir/Madam I am Partha Residing at Behala, 10,Gubtala...
    hero-ismart - hero motocorp
    Sir I used 4-service of my ismart regularly but it gives...
    Prothious Pvt.Ltd - PF status
    Respected Sir/Madam, My PF number is...