BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

pandu0007

Dec 2, 2016

Toll Pass Ticket

why BMTC electronic city fly over buses collecting TOLL PASS TICKET from travellers to and fro , even when toll is not working as per government directions for a certain period of time

Toll Pass Ticket

priyanka123654987

Nov 30, 2016

Irregular bus

There is no bus from 7.10am to 8.40am from Ramchandrapura to mejastic. There are many school going , college going students at this time and many working people face difficulty during this time. But according to the enquiry there is bus 269 bus from Ramchandrapura to Mejastic at 8AM but that is very ir-regular, now a days it is not coming only. So please take action regarding this, it will be helpful to many people.
Anusha ma

Nov 24, 2016

bus pass

i anusha m a studying in sambham institute of technology,ms palya, bengalore in class 3rd year be i have taken college bus pass to travel and now i ha lost the pass when i approach your authority they aske me to get the poloic complaint reciept that which is proof that it is lost and they are asking once again the full amount of pass why should i pay the money once again already once i pai and got it and this is the way trust education and students please look over this problem sir
Anusha ma

Nov 24, 2016

bus pass

i anusha m a studying in sambhram institute of technology,ms palya bengalore ,i have taken college bus pass to travel and now i had lost my bus pass when i approach your authority they aske to get the police complaint reciept that which is proof that it is lost and they are asking once again the full amount of pass why should i pay the money once again already once i paid and got it and this the way trust education and students please look over this problem sir
soro

Nov 23, 2016

BMTC driver issues

I have a problem with the driver of the bus route 234E and bus number – KA-50F-142. Which start from Ullala upanagr to Mejastic via Town hall.
This driver is very harsh and very rude with the passengers. You may cross check with the conductor or doing surprise traverl.
Umesh S Umesh

Nov 19, 2016

HARSH/ SPEED OVERTAKING

Dear sir.
The BMTC No. 378 some busses driving very dangerously and overtaking in small roads.
Its really troubling the public daily.
Today I taken photo which over taken in small space.
Please take action on them and save public

HARSH/ SPEED OVERTAKING

venkatgvr

Nov 9, 2016

Conductor not issuing ticket

I use BMTC bus daily. Ticket cost is 12Rs from boarding point to get down stop. Conductor either gives ticket for 5Rs and takes 12Rs or he asks 10Rs and does not issue any ticket. When asks for the ticket they use slang words in local language and behave rudely. This has been the case most of the times. Please take necessary action.

Venkat
Shweta Sanjeev Rangarej

Nov 8, 2016

Lost purse in bus root 342 to Sarjapur

I lost my Purse in BMTC BUS Root 342 Sarjapura road. While going from Kaikondrahalli to Wipro corporate office stop. A lady behind me carrying a baby. Picked my purse after I took ticket and kept the purse back in shoulder bag. I lost my 4 debit card, 2 credit card, PAN CARD, Driving License and cash of around Rs.600/-. Please help me if you found the same. Contact no 9035116543
Shweta Sanjeev Rangarej
aaaji

Nov 8, 2016

Irregular service

Bus cancelled
BUS CANCELLED
BMTC Bus No MF2 route to HAL MAIN GATE cancelled
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub : MF2 -Hal main gate route cancelled.

Only this MF2 Bus was direct bus from HAL Main gate to Swamy vivekananda metro station. Everyday Many people are travelling during the peak hours like 8 am to 10 am and evening 5.30 pm to 7 pm. But from past 5months we did not get this bus. Its not running regularly and no correct timings also. We kindly request you to provide MF2 Bus Route again to our area.Many of them are struggling due to shortage of bus to our area.

We are expecting good reply from your end.

anjana
shalinirbdvt

Nov 7, 2016

for not issuing ticket

Hello Sir/Madam
I was travelling from Kasturi Nagar to Ramamurthy Nagar on 07/11/2016 (12.20pm-12.40pm). The conductor in the bus did not give the bus ticket. I asked the ticket he told to give but when stop came again I asked he dint give instead he used abuse words. so I request to take action against this conductor.
Bus number KA 01 FA 1041 (500 K R Puram bus)
sahadevITPL

Oct 27, 2016

Distance between Stages

I have gone through your policy and documents, ideally stages set for around Two KMs or nearest place where people board.

Most of the stages I have observed are around 2kms but one that is between Pattandur Agrahar to Satya Sai Hospital is 1KM and Satya Sai Hospital to Graphite India 2.8 KM. I do not understand the logic behind this stage and have seen many arguments with conductor by passengers for last 4 years for the same.

Current distance between the stages.

Satya Sai Hospital to Pattandur Agrahara is approx. on one KM.
Satya Sai Hospital to Graphite India Main Road is 2.8 KM.

Shifting stage point from Satya Sai hospital to Vaidehi Hospital is logical and justifiable as many change routes at this point & due to MMTC many Busses start and end here. People travelling on ITPL main road changes route at Agrahar Gate.

Ideal stage point and distance between two stages.

Pattandur Agrahar to Vaidehi Hospital is 1.7 KM
Vaidehi Hospital to Graphite India Main Road is 1.9 KM.

Also cost for travelling between two stages Rs. 12 but if you take ticket each stage point is Rs 10. (Big Joke)
These helping private cabs as passenger prefer Private Buses to save Rs. 2.
naresh8812

Oct 25, 2016

Conductor

Bus no: KA 01 FA 2148 bus start in shivaji nagar at 6.25pm on 25 OCT 2016 , in two seats we sit three members we all are friends we adjust and sit but conductor misbehaviour and he stop the bus and asked me to get down the bus . if bus heavy rush we adjust and sit we travel in bus last 1 year in bangalore no body told like this but today conductor behave like this so please do needful and also small clarification .
In 2 seater 3 members we all are friends can adjust and sit or not? please intimate me

Passenger
Skumars5

Oct 14, 2016

OLD DAILY PASS ISSUED BY CONDUCTOR

Continuation of below complaint early ..I m uploading full image of the daily pass issued..

"I took daily pass on friday 14th October at BTM layout 25A bus from BTM to majestic
Conductor issued 70 ruppee daily pass in that date 14th,month 10th is punced. I have signed and took the pass.After boarding in other bus from majestic to Yelahanka I showed the daily pass to the conductor,then the conductor dint accept the pass as in day colunm is printed as "THURS". It should be printed as "FRI"..Then only I come to know that the conductor issued wrongly Thursday daily pass for friday..
I took ticket from majestic to Yelahanka up and down as the conductors dint accept the daily pass."

Skumars5

Oct 14, 2016

Vanitha_Thangam

Oct 4, 2016

Fixed route has not followed

G3 buses are not following the proper route. From crowne plaza driver has to take a fixed route always.. But sometimes going via Infosys drive and sometimes going via velankani drive. At that moment only driver is deciding to turn left or right. Due to this both side people are suffering. Please take necessary action to follow proper route to avoid confusions..
rsujitha7@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016

disrespect by driver

Hi, I was travelling in KA 53,F 170 5000D silk board on 3rd Oct. I got little delay while getting down in the stop around 8PM. The bus driver was speaking unnecessarily and he was commenting on me continuously. I felt it was very disrespectful. As far I know in kerala, the govt has given facility for ladies to get in/down anywhere after 6.30PM. As a girl I feel these kind of abuse from drivers can be avoided. I am requesting to instruct bmtc drivers on how to behave with ladies. Please try to implement the above provision in Bangalore also.
satishdash

Oct 2, 2016

Conductors don't issue tickets

Conductors in BMTC cheat passengers by taking the wholesome money of the tickets and dont issue the tickets at all. Infact they give a word dat would issue the tickets but they don't. More often they even don't return the required change to the passenger for the ticket or the pass bought. Most of the commuters are really vexed by this impeccable cheating conductors.
I urge to do a daily audit or inspection in the buses for tickets and sack these cheaters TODAY!

Ecity resident
Priya sundaram

Sep 19, 2016

SERVICES

DEAR BMTC TEAM AND LEADERS

I AM STAYING RAGI GUDA NEAR MANIPAL HOSPITAL AND MY OFFICE IS IN DEVARCHIKKANAHALLI , FROM RAGI GUDA TO DEVACHIKKANAHALLI NO DIRECT BUS , PLEASE ARRANGE ANY OF NUMBER TWO BUS .

PLEASE ARRANGE ALSO FROM JAYANAGAR 9TH BLOCK TO SHIVAJI NAGAR . VERY LONG YEARS OVER TO GET SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS . SO PLEASE PLEASE ARRANGE THOSE BUSES .

WE REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE ISSUE AND RECTIFY THE SAME AT THE EARLIEST

THANKS & REGARDS
PRIYA SRIKANTH.
madhulikakrishna

Sep 17, 2016

bus doesnt stop at busstop

I wait for a 365 daily at arekere and at Mysore bank. Everyday I find it painful to actually catch the 365 Volvo. The bus drivers and conductors are least interested in stopping at the bus stops even when there are passengers waiting. They speed off in the first Lane. This inefficiency has caused major problems. This is regularly seen among the route 365 volvo drivers. Today the white color AC 365 sped off in the first Lane. I was waiting there for half an hour for a bus. Please get better drivers who actually want passengers or teach them some basic public transport rules.
jjayasree

Sep 17, 2016

conductor is rude

gives less amount ticket... and takes more money... when asks back.. he is like rude and saying go give complaint i wnt return u money... its not about my money... its the way how they insult and treat to passangers... thet loot us.. wnt give change back... all r same... if u r dare to act.. take action... bus no:KA 01F 8926... i dnt know whether u ppl will take action on conductors on not.. even i dnt have hope on you...
Brijandra

Sep 16, 2016

Girl Kids hanging off doors in BMTC Buses

We have been travelling from Sambaram Engg college MS Palya to Malleswaram Bangalore in bus # 266 series. Day by day buses are becoming full at initial bus stops and passengers including school kids especially girls are hanging off doors.This is very dangerous but no choice. this does not happen a day or two but its everyday situation. Looking at kids i really feed sorry. I would urge BMTC to ply more buses and increase frequency so that kids can easily take up buses.

Brij

Sep 13, 2016

Less value ticket

Route: From J P Nagar 2nd phase to Kothanur dinne

Right amount :12 Rs paid

Ticket issued: worth of 5 Rs ( ticket says from j p nagar 2 phase to brigade millennium )

Difference of 7 Rs went to pocket of the conductor .

Less value ticket

vipul.agarwal

Aug 21, 2016

Racist Bus Conductor

Things are getting really out of hand in BMTC bus service where the conductors have been treating passengers like heards with no respect. I experienced racism before but today was particularly bad. The conductor was very mean, condescending, racist and bullying. He didn't even bother giving me the change at the end of the trip. Not giving change has become a routine in the corrupt BMTC public transport system. I am sure nothing will be done against this particular person but I would like to put it in public that Indian's are most racist breed of humans than I have experienced anywhere else around the world having lived overseas for over 8 years in 3 different countries.

Details:
Bus route: K2
License number: KA01F 8666
Time: 7:33:46 am (Bhoopasandra to IISc)
Token Number: 170
Depot: 08

I am happy to send the photograph if required.
Ranith Kh

Aug 18, 2016

290 no bmtc buses standing middle of road

Hi Sir/Madam,
Daily I commute from yelhanka to MANYATA TECH PARK via thanisandra.
Today happen Ed to be very bad day because BMTC bus(4057) hit my car in the morning with carelessness of driver.
It caused huge traffic jam , I was helpless , Nd I do not wanted to cause pro lem to public , I jus left wid damaged car which costed me 12 thousand rupees for repair.

Daily buses are stopped in middle of road block g all the vehicle but intention of driver is to block other BMTC bus coming behind . It's really frustrating to commute where bmtc bus are overtaking each other. These are 290 series bus which travel from yelhanka to Shivajinagar.

Main problem is in Thanisandra junction where Bmtc bus block the road blocking traffic though there enough space. Please teach some discipline to these drivers.

We pay tax and end up with frustration daily.

Please look into issue.

Thanks in Advance

290 no bmtc buses standing middle of road

HDFC - Issue
    I am prof rahulbhandari. MBA lecture. My salary 52000/-per...
    Fraud Club Jiva / Holiday Kart pvt ltd and DAE - Amazing time spend in clifftop auli
    Seriously owing my holiday was best decision for me. It...
    Snapdeal / Vulcan Express - Instead of gold offer too much delay
    I booked mobile on 6 th Dec through gold service.but not...
    Idea - Sim lost
    My sim has been lost of 070389 52349 in name of hajra so s...
    kvs - Double payment of kvs part exam
    Dublicate payment of kvs still not transfered in my...
    Update Registered Email ID of LIC Online Login - re-registration of lic online
    HI SIR, I had registered to LIC India Online login with...
    NIOS - Books not received yet
    Sir I've registered for sr.secondary examination...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - PLEASE ASSIST ME.
    Sir I have received sms your mobile no won 3.5 crore in...
    The Pan Card-Samanta Communication Pvt. Ltd - Pan Card Minor
    Sir online application for Pan Card of my son Chirag...
    Brunda Chinnappa - Brinda Chinnappa -very rude
    Hi all, Dr. Brinda Chinnappa is very rude and...