BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

May 25, 2016

BMTC buses not stopping at a regulated stop near Silkboard Bangalore

I have been commuting in BMTC from past 3months. Route silkboard to electronic city. Bus route number 356CW. Every single day I observed that the buses coming from HSR side do not stop at a single point. Even though bus stop is marked, buses either stop 100 metre before the bus stop or 100 metres ahead of bus stop. There are pregnant ladies who travel and it is so difficult for them to even come and catch the bus. Leave apart getting a seat. Today when I asked a bus driver with bus num - KA-57 F-944 why are you not stopping at the regulated stop he is giving all unmeanigful answers. Who is to blame here. Want BMTC to take strict action and ask buses to stop at the regulated stop.

BMTC buses not stopping at a regulated stop near Silkboard Bangalore

amarkanth

May 23, 2016

Conductor not giving Tickets

hi,

I used to travell daily from Graphite signal to KTPO bus stop. Bus charge in normal bmtc is Rs.5 and in volvo is Rs.15.
In both most of the time conductor will not give ticket. When i will ask for ticket he will say something and all.And finally he will not come front. sometimes they made fun of me also. i know the amount is less but its our right to ask for ticket and his job to give ticket. This is too bad. And once i told checking officers will be there so give me ticket that time conductor is laughing and telling in this stop they will not be there dont worry and all. I scared to travell in bmtc buses now.

sarkari kelsa devara kelsa antare adre dud mado kelsa agbittide.

this is also one of the bus today i travelled conductor didnt give ticket when i asked he laughed and went back side.Please help us from these conductors.

KA01,FA0900
shada

May 19, 2016

Not coming proper timings

Respected sir..

We are Student the bus not coming proper timing in last Month Onworlds.. the Bus no.KA-01 F-3772 (245H). We are all Kenganalli,Hulagowdanahalli,karekeganpalya...... village Students the above bus first coming an 8.15 to 8.30. but now days that bus coming an 9.30 to 9.45..we are all reach the collage late dailay Please change the bus timings an previous Timings(8.30)... Via Market TO Nelmangalla.

Pls Consider We are all Request... I hope you will give a satisfactory judgement.

Roopas

May 13, 2016

BMTC roles

Respected Sir/Madam,

Today I got into BMTC majestic bus from Indiranagar double road , and I wanted to get down in corporation. But driver closed the door & he has not ready to open the door & he said there is no stop in corporation either we have to get down in pallavi theater stop or Mysore bank stop. Daily I am travelling this is the the 1st time happening like this.
Plzz let me know whether majestic bus can give stop in corporation or not ?

Waiting your response

Sahul123

May 12, 2016

Conductor's misbehaviour

Place- Bangalore
Bus number- KA-01 F-3605
Route- Hebbal to Silk Board

I felt really horrible seeing the conductor speaking to customers. He was not ready to provide change even if we requested him while getting down. For asking him twice, he started using Kannada slang words like "Shaata, muchkond hogo boli magane, hal udarastini, sule magane" and all.
Is this the way he speaks to a customer?
People will get bad opinion about the government seeing such conductors. He should be warned to behave like a human.

Serious matter. Please kindly look into it and resolve.

Thank you in advance.
Rakesh 999999999

Rude conductor

Today I had a bad experience with one of the BMTC G3 conductor. I had to travel from Ecity to Adugodi. Gave 101 rupees to conductor helping out with change , he stared shouting and abusing for not getting the change. I travel on the same route every day and provide the change when I have it. How will I get the change everyday. I agree if it was small change than its difficult. I also told him to give change later as there is a long way to go. Then he told told to get down and pushed me. Again he had change with him.

Rakesh

Roopahema

lost bus pass with ID card

lost bus pass with id card

I Roopa S G lost my current month (May 2016 )bus pass with id card on saturday 30.04.2016 while travelling from nagarabhavi 2nd stage to sunkadakatte. If you found please contact 9008107400 please.

Roopa
Roopahema

lost bus pass with ID card

I Roopa S G lost my current month (May 2016 )bus pass with id card on saturday 30.04.2016 whike travelling from nagarabhavi 2nd stage to sunkadakatte. If you found please contact 908107400 please.

Roopa
Sarosh

Apr 24, 2016

Rash driving and hitting public

The bus driver while parking the bus at neelsandra busstand just hit my brother who was getting down from bike. He did not even sound the horn nor even applied brake. The public supported us but the conductor started abusing me and my brother. The conductor went and complaint the police. Police came and slapped me telling not to play with government employees. I believed that police is to support public.
Deeba Anitharaj I.

Apr 12, 2016

Rude Conductor

On 12th April 2016 around 6.45 pm, I have boarded into KA 57 - 1468 from Ecospace. I have voluntarily showed my Bus pass and my BMTC ID as usual. The bus conductor (RAJENDRA) took both my bus pass and my BMTC ID and kept in his pocket. When I asked him the reason, he did not tell me anything and he was not even listening to me. I have been using the BMTC ID for the last 1 and 1/2 years and I am sure that it is not expired too. I literally begged him asking for reason, but he did not give me the reason.
Besides 2 girls in the same bus told me that he did not give them the ticket too.

I have complained to the nearest (AGARA ) depot but they said that I should go to Depot - 39 (Hosakote) to complain about the conductor. Since I am staying very far, I could not go there and make a complaint.Please look into it.

What if any other poor girl in my position would do when she is not having enough money for travel?
Anum Shafeeq

Apr 12, 2016

No bus on time

This complaint is about the bus from Chikkabanawara to KR Puram railway station which is suppose to board at 7am everyday is not available from 7th April 2016, there are many passengers dependent on this bus, not sure the reason for this bus not be be at this time.
dgeekoh

Apr 6, 2016

Rash driving

BMTC

I would like to raise a complaint against bus driver on the route Bus No. 364G KA-51-F-1503 for rash driving. The date of journey is 7th April 2016 8.30am.
The driver was overspeeding and wasn't paying heed to traffic signals. He was in a hurry such that he was driving on the wrong side of the road and the vehicles coming from the other side were totally taken aback.
This phenomenon is quite common on the streets of Bangalore with commuters accustomed to such poor road skills displayed by BMTC drivers.
It's time such drivers be penalised by confiscating their driving license.
veen1

Apr 5, 2016

Busses not stopping at Pallavi theatre stop

Busses will not stop in Pallavi theatre bus stop in evening time Especially around 6 to 8. I agree if the bus is over crowded the bus may not stop but even if the bus in not full we are not able to board the bus at the bus stop. Please make sure that all the bmtc busses moving towards Majestic will stop in bus stop only.
If you dont want to stop the busses at respective bus stop then what is the necessary of bus stops in Cities.
If u dont want public to board your bus, then why is BMTC required??????
savita1559

Mar 24, 2016

Stubborn BMTC conductors

Today I am writing here to complaint against Bus conductor and driver of route No 342F. (Bus Number 1667). on 24th March, at around 5:30 on Chris College bus stop, where I faced issue. There was some traffic on that road and bus was standing just 100 meter distance from Bus stand. Driver opened the bus door and started asking passengers to get down there only. By seeing this, I ran towards bus, I tried to get into the bus but bus conductor did not allow me to get into the bus. I requested him but then also he was standing on the door of bus and asked driver to close the door. When traffic moved from this road, bus moved without stopping on Chris college bus stand. I really didn't understand that if conductor asked passengers get down without bus stop then why the hell he has allowed me to get in.
And this is just 1 incident, that kind of many issues Bangalore people are facing because of BMTC conductors and drivers.
Sometimes, driver is not stopping on IBLURU (Sarjapur Junction) bus stand and directly moving towards signal of Sarjapur. In fast moving traffic, they ask passengers to get out of bus. I have seen many times, how risky it is there to cross road. If some accident will happen who will be responsible for that?

Conductors are so rude and simply shouts on passengers for asking basic route details.I think, BMTC has not provided any training to conductors for their duties. Also I feel there is no checks by BMTC to find if passengers are getting BMTC services properly or not. Driver and Conductor are behaving like they are running their own bus and that too free of cost passengers are travelling. BMTC must remind them that they are Government servant and cannot behave like that.

If this kind of issues has not been addressed and BMTC conductors keep on behaving same way then definitely in future, passengers also will not remain quite. In this case, it may create more problems of everyone.
So kindly check on this issue and do the needful asap.

Hoping for positive response.
Rohini krishnan

Mar 20, 2016

Buses from peenya to shivajinagar is very less

Buses from peenya to shivajinagar is very less.

Kindly do the need full .k
Pradip Jasu

Mar 18, 2016

Heavy crowd at bus depo, bus stand makes people helpless to board into the bus

Please make a syatem in the bus stand, bus depo to board into the buses. Here evertime people rushes to enter the bus as a result person like me and many other passengers can not board into the bus. We stand for long time to get a place to seat or stand comfortabily into the bus. But due to heavy crowd everytime people like me can not get into the bus because whenever bus comes all people start running blocking the bus gate. Even if due to rush people get fall down and get hurt.

Bangalore police must introduce a system where for each route each bus there must be a queue. All people should follow first come first serve basis.

Personally i found this problem in shivaginagar bus stand, brigade road bus stand, madiwala etc etc. I am from kolkata. And in city like kolkata also have this system to stand in a queue to board in any public transport. Requesting you to implement something here in bangalore as well else in future people will hate to use public transport and start using private transport which will again cause more traffic jam.

Please look into this matter on high priority basis.
uma Vinod

Mar 17, 2016

ಮಾನ್ಯ ರೇ,
ನಾನು ಜಂಬುಸವಾರಿ ದಿನ್ನೆಯಿಂದ ಕೆ.ಹೆಚ್.ರಸ್ತೆ ಶಾಂತಿನಗರ ಇಲ್ಲಿಗೆ ನಿತ್ಯ ಪ್ರಯಾಣಿಕಳು. ಇಲ್ಲಿಂದ ಶಿವಾಜಿನಗರಕ್ಕೆ ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳಿದ್ದು ಬೆಳಿಗ್ಗೆ 9.30 ನಂತರ ಹೊರಡುವ ಕೆಲವು ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳಿಗೆ ವೇಳೆಯ ಮಿತಿ ಇರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಉದಾಹರಣೆ: ದಿನಾಂಕ:18.3.2016 ರಂದು ಬೆಳಗ್ಗೆ ಸುಮಾರು 9.35ಕ್ಕೆ ಬಸ್ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣಕ್ಕೆ ಬಂದಾಗ K6 ಡಿಪೋ ನಂ.34 bus No.KA-57 F-660 ನಿಲ್ದಾಣದಲ್ಲಿ ನಿಂತಿತ್ತು.ನಾನು ಅದರಲ್ಲಿ ಕುಳಿತಾಗ ನಮ್ಮ ಮುಂದೆಯೇ 3 ಬಸ್ಸುಗಳು ಜಯ ನಗರದ ಕಡೆಗೆ ಹೊರಟರೂ ನಮ್ಮ ಬಸ್ ಹೊರಡಲಿಲ್ಲ.ಸರಿ ನಾವೂ ತಾಳ್ಮೆ ಯಿಂದ ಕುಳಿತು ಇದ್ದವು. ತದನಂತರ ಬಂದ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕ ಆರಾಮವಾಗಿ ಕುಳಿತಾಗ ಚಾಲಕ ನೀನು ಬೇಗ ಬಂದಿದ್ದಾರೆ ನಾವು ಆಗಲೇ ಹೊರಡಬಹುದಿತ್ತು ಎಂಬುದಾಗಿ ಅವರವರಲ್ಲೇ ಮಾತನಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದರು. ಅ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲೇ ಮತ್ತೊಂದು ಜಯನಗರದೆಡೆಗೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಬಸ್ ಬಂದಿತು, ಆಗ ಚಾಲಕರು ನಮ್ಮೆಡೆಗೆ ತಿರುಗಿ ಅ ಬಸ್ ಗೆ ಹೋಗಿ ಎಂದು ತಿಳಿಸಿದರು. ಇದರಿಂದ ಬೇಸರಗೊಂಡ ನಾವು ಜಯನಗರದ ಬಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಹಾಗಿದ್ದರೆ ಆಗಲೇ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು ಇದೇ ಬಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ಯಾಕೆ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು..ಈಗಾಗಲೇ 4 ಬಸ್ಸು ಹೋಗಿ ಆಗಿದೆ ನೀವ್ಯಾಕೆ ಹೊರಟಿಲ್ಲ ಎಂದಿದ್ದಕ್ಕೆ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕಿಯು ಜೋರಾಗಿ ಕೂಗಾಡುತ್ತಾ ನಾವೇನು ತಿಂಡಿ ತಿನ್ನೋದು ಬೇಡವಾ.,,ನಿಮ್ನದಾದರೇ ಅಯಿತಾ ಎಂದು ಕೂಗಾಡತೊಡಗಿದರು. ಮತ್ತೆ ಇದು 10 ಘಂಟೆಯ ಬಸ್ಸು ನಾವು ಆಗಲೇ ಹೊರಡೋದು ಎಂದಳು. ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ನಾವು 10 ಘಂಟೆಗೆ ಹೊರಡುವ ಬಸ್ಸನ್ನು stand ಲ್ಲಿ ಏಕೆ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸುತ್ತೀರಿ ಎಂದು ಕೇಳಿದರೆ ಏನೂ ಮಾತನಾಡದೇ ನಾವು ಹೊರಡೋದೇ 10 ಘಂಟೆಗೆ ಎಂದು ಬೇಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿಯಿಂದ ಉತ್ತರಿಸಿರುತ್ತಾರೆ.ತದನಂತರ ನಾವು ಬಸ್ಸಿನಿಂದ ಇಳಿದ ಕೂಡಲೇ 9.45 ಆಗಿದ್ದರೂ ಸಹ ಬಸ್ಸನ್ನು ಹೊರಡಿಸಿದ್ದು...ನಾವು ಬೇರೆ ದಾರಿಗಾಣದೆ ಓಡೋಡಿ ಬಂದು ಇದೇ ಬಸ್ಸನ್ನು ಹತ್ತಿಕೊಂಡೆವು...ಇವೆಲ್ಲದರಿಂದ ಬೇಸರಗೊಂಡ ನಾವು ಡಿಪೋಗೆ ದೂರು ನೀಡುತ್ತೇವೆಂದು ಹೇಳಿದ ಕೂಡಲೇ ನಿರ್ವಾಹಕಿಯು ಜೋರು ದನಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಎಲ್ಲರ ಬಳಿಯೂ ವ್ಯೆಂಗವಾಗಿ ದೂರು ಕೊಡುತ್ತಾರಂತೆ ದೂರು...ಕೊಡಲಿ ನಮಗೇನು...ನಾವೇನು ತಿಂಡಿ ತಿನ್ನೋದು ಬೇಡವಾ ಎಂದು ಕಿರುಚಾಡುತ್ತಲೇ ಇದ್ದಳು. ಬಸ್ಸಿನಲ್ಲಿದ್ದವರೆಲ್ಲಾ ಸಾಕು ಮಾಡಮ್ಮ ನಿನ್ನ ಮಾತು ಎಂದರೂ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸದೇ ಬಡಬಡಿಸುತ್ತಲೇ ಇದ್ದಳು. ಇದರಿಂದ ಬೇಸರಗೊಂಡ ನಾನು ಈ ವಿಷಯವನ್ನು ತಮ್ಮ ಗಮನಕ್ಕೆ ತರಬಯಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇನೆ.
Kishlay8

Mar 1, 2016

Not issuing Tickets

On 28th Feb, I and my friend boarded BMTC bus from Hope Farm for Hoskote. The driver somehow managed to keep the middle door closed and asked everyone to get in from the front door. What actually he did, he stopped everyone at the entrance and asked for the money there itself and then allowed them to move inside the bus. Ticket was not issued. Conductor was sitting quietly at one corner as if he is the passenger. When we reached Hoskote, we asked for the ticket. He denied. Then we asked for his driver ID card. Then in a very cruel way he asked us to get down. We noted the bus number and started looking for the conductor. The conductor was not found afterwards.
Bus number : KA-01 FA-1059
lakshmi PR

Feb 25, 2016

Less frequency of Buses to Ramamurthynagar

People are struggling hard to reach ramamurthynagar due less frequency buses and travellers have to wait for 1hour for 1 bus if this is the situation inside the bangalore city then what is the status of outside the city its a request from all travellers to increase the frequency of buses to ramamurthynagar as early as possible old age, pregnant womens and childrens also travel inthat route so everyone are facing huge trouble due to nonavailability of buses
himanshukatariya

Feb 21, 2016

Conductor not giving tickets even after taking money

This is to bring to your notice that bus conductor of bus no KA-01-F 9404 does not issue tickets to passengers even after taking money.
Today on 21st of February 2016, at 4.25PM, me and my friend boarded the bus from SILK BOARD to UDUPI GARDEN. We gave 10 rupees and asked for 2 tickets. To which he replied he will give later. When bus reached UDUPI GARDEN, the signal went red. So i asked him for tickets before getting down the bus. He clearly denied. I asked him 3-4 times, to which he shook his head in a NO and signaled me to get down the bus.
So, I got down and noted the bus number. But now also, he did not give me the ticket, instead he laughed at me and said that "go ahead and note down the number, it wont affect me anyways."
Even after that I went back to me and sternly told him to give tickets. He forcefully handed over 2 rupees in my hand and pushed me.
At that time, signal went green and so i had to back off. I felt very helpless as all people were silently watching me but no one stood up for this.

Sir, please do something. If this continues to happen, youth of india will surely start loosing hope. Corruption at such small levels will produce wrong image of India.

Thanking in hope
asharahul

Feb 15, 2016

not giving stop in bus stops

My name asha . i gave 1 complaint on 14.02.16. docket No : MBTCC 10151277.

i want to know the result

Asha
dsfsdtrgh

Feb 14, 2016

High Fare rates

The BMTC bus Rate fare is overly high.A normal person cannot afford to give too much just on public transport.Even daily passes are high costing around Rs65 and monthly pass rates increased to Rs825.I don't understand why Government wants to make money from public transport.
Abhishek Acharya

Feb 9, 2016

Rude Behavior of the Bus Conductor

I was Travelling in Bus KA01F4607 and boarded the bus from Sarjapur Junction. The Bus had a seat available at the last corner so I went to avail the seat. The conductor came and began to collect ticket fair, by the time it was my turn she did not realize and went back, and did hear to my numerous calls. And after that she did not come to the upper sitting area till Marathahalli, when I gestured her with 100 rupees note to come and collect the ticket fare. She asked me where did I board the bus from and I said Sarjapur, then she started screaming in local language which I did not even understand. The fair from Sarjapur to Vyedehi Hospital is 60 but she did not give me any change, instead she gave me two tickets of 50 each. This absolutely nonsense and should be taken care of, because its bad behavior and incompetency of the conductor to collect the pass fee on time (I would have easily lied and said that I boarded the from Marathahalli instead of Sarjapur, but I did not because I believe in honesty).

Rude Behavior of the Bus Conductor

GeethaGvr

Jan 25, 2016

Lost lunch bag in BMTC Volvo bud

I lost my lunch bag ( colour blue and white check ) with steel set lunch box inside in BMTC Volvo bus on 25/01/2016. Bus number is KA01FA1552. I boarded the bus from ITPL and go down at BEML layout around 9: 45 pm. Bus started from ITPL around 9:30 pm.

Ticket screenshot has been attached.

Please contact me @ 7829418944
Please help

Geetha.

Lost lunch bag in BMTC Volvo bud

SChops

Jan 17, 2016

Ilogical Implication of Fine

I boarded Bus 335P on 18th Jan 2016 at 10.40 a.m. As usual the bus was heavily crowded, i managed to stand in one corner. The Conductor was in the other side of the Bus and I was waiting for him to come so that I can take the Ticket. Maximum crowd got down in the next stop and i took a seat. The Conductor was still in the back side of the Bus, suddenly a Lady ticket checker boarded the Bus and started checking tickets of every passengers. She came to me, i told i boarded the Bus just one stop back and was waiting for the Conductor to come this side as it was not possible for me to go back in such a crowded condition. The lady started speaking in local language and told me to give Fine. I tried to explain her again in English that i was in no fault as i was waiting for the Conductor to come this side while carrying the rupee note in my hand from beginning, moreover its duty of the conductor, and i boarded just one stop back. The Lady was no way listening and both the Conductor and that Lady started speaking in Local language. As i am new in Blore and not a localite, they were taking advantage of that and i paid Rs 170 and asked for a receipt for the same.
I want to escalate this issue as people are not aware of their Job and try and harass the people for no reason. The fine charged to me was totally illogical as i was not in a faulty position. Its never possible for the passengers to go to the Conductor and take Ticket in such a crowded condition, job of Conductor is to do that, if anyone was liable for Fine then it was the Conductor and not me. But the Lady official was not ready to listen a word. This malpractice need to be stopped

freecharge - freecharge helpline
    WELCOME TO HELPCARE CARE :-...
    Messiga - Garbage and sewage water
    I stay in Kamothe sector 14 here there is lot of waste...
    snapdeal.com /priyansh jeans a pack of 2 jeans - product wrongly delivered
    sir I have raised an replacement request of my priyansh...
    makemytrip - Refund not processed for over 4 months
    This is with respect to MakeMyTrip booking Id:...
    LIFE-OK CHANNEL - devon ke dev mahadev
    Sir me and my family are all shivbhakts......me and my...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non Payment of my 2 FDs amount Rs.323673+ Intt.
    To, Shri Mahesh Jindal : Asstt. General Manager ...
    CBSE - maths
    I've not gotten grade point in maths and my CGPA is 0...
    CBSE - math and hindi
    Sir, my CGPA is not sufficient and my copy is not check...