BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

Nishant Nilay

Aug 29, 2015

Didnt return money and was very rude

Today i was coming from Concorde apartments to Hosur road.
The ticket fare is rs 12...I gave the conductor rs 20, he asked for rs 2 change

I had 1 rupee so i gave it to him..when i asked him to return rs. 9 he started saying something in Kannada..as if he has already given the money..

The bus no. is KA 53 F 213

Please take necessary action against the fraud conductor
Guru Prasad.G

Aug 19, 2015

Not punctual

Dear Sir/Madam

There is no proper bus punctual timings of bus route number 287T where the destination is from city market to dasarahalli near hebbal and pincode is 560024 . Every morning bus time is from 8 am in the morning and weekly once they follow proper time and rest off the days they are very irregular and not punctual too .. It is causing more and more problems for the students and office people and other public. As there is oly one bus by that timings we have to walk 3 kms from there to catch other buses.. kindly take the necessary action immediately and do the needful thing.

G. Guruprasad
manjunath3488

Aug 14, 2015

purse stolen in 401k bus bangalore

Respected sir
My sister was travelling from bel circle to esi hospital rajajinagar in bus no 401k on 14/08/2015 at around 1pm he missed her purse it contains coterie,pancard,aadhar card, atm cards, 2000rupees cash, & esi card, if any body found plz return the cards, contact me if any body found 9886009751(manjunath),
ShwethaU

Aug 13, 2015

Bus conductor behaved rudely throwing his bag at me.

I get into this bus at Majestic where insane conductor was in shift. I gave him 12 bucks. He said the ticket is 14. So I told him I have no change and tried to give him 10rs note. He gives the money back to me saying you must give me change. And went behind and came back again asking me to give change. When I asked him to check for change again as I didn't have, he threw his bag next to me saying check my bag. When I tried to check he took the bag back and started yelling at me and asked the driver to stop the bus in the middle of the road. I told him that he doesn't own the bus and I would not get down in the middle for no reason.. But he started telling people that I hadnt given him money at all. And finally a granny gave me change.
But this was such an horrifying experience ever in BMTC.
Bus number KA01 4485. At 3pm
kavya.yer93

Aug 3, 2015

Lost purse

I lost my black wallet in 201M on August 3, 2015. I boarded the bus at 5.20pm at Doopanahalli stop. Please help me in getting my wallet back. It contains one SBI debit card, PAN card, driving license and PNB debit card.
Kavya S
G-1, Block-D, Himagiri green forest jp nagar 7th phase bangalore-560078
+91-8220100599
+91-9739227042
Nalini Varadharajan

Jul 31, 2015

No Tickets issued

I traveled from Hoodi Circle to GRTP and around Hope farm areas, until i give the exact amount with change (Rs 12) I am not not given with Tickets.
They take Rs 10 and say no change and do not issue me any tickets.

While i attempted to ask them, they start behaving rudely. They create an unpleasant environment.

Kindly please initiate a training for them to be Pleasing and also improve the system to fine the passengers if they were not following the rules.

List of Buses which caused the problem by not giving tickets for me are as below:

1. KA01 FA 0829 - Hopefarm to GRTP Date: 1/August/2015
2. KA01 FA 1101 - Hoodi to GRTP [Gave Rs 5 Ticket by charging me Rs 10] Date: 29/July/2015
3. KA01 FA 107 - 22/July/2015
4. KA01 FA 0899 -15/July/2015
5. KA57 F-1206 - 17/May/2015
crsantoshnis@yahoo.co.in

Jul 20, 2015

Rash Driving and Rude behavior

Near outer ring road one vajra bus of BMTC made a sharp turn rashly and closing in all vehicles ,when asked to take full turn started abusing and yelling , this is a worst behavior if the driver , and entire public is not in the safe hands, police and state government need to take action immediately
anchalpriya.9

Jul 16, 2015

misbehaviour of conductor with women

My name is Anchal.While going to office today( july 17th 2015),
a bus conductor of 335A of bmtc misbehaved with me.
I took a ticket and paid him for that.
after some time he asked something in Kannada and again
he gave me another ticket and started asking for the money again.
When i showed him the previous ticket and told him that i already have the ticket,
he misbehaved with me...and threw the ticket on me.I want serious action to be taken.
This is not the way to treat a women.The bus no. is - KA01F-9578
AnuTaec

Jul 13, 2015

Purse Stolen

My Purse was stolen from my laptop bag today.
It contains from credit card, 2 debit cards and my Driving License.
It was stolen from 304 BMTC bus(K R Market) while boarding from Tin Factory and I disembarked the bus at Bennigenahalli.
If anybody have found the purse or even just the DL, kindly call 9019063966
Anil Singh

Jul 10, 2015

UNCIVILISED BEHAVIOUR OF BUS CONDUCTOR

Hi All

This is with regards to a bus conductor on Volvo bus (KA- F-4383) from silkboard to vydehi hospital, misbehaving with passengers and using filthy, dirty and vulgar language.my name is Anil singh, an employee at cessna business park. I took a volvo bus from opposite of new horizon college stop to marathalli bridge stop. An incident took place on 9-july-2015 around 6:30 pm. it was raining outside and the bus was crowded. As i got into the bus, the conductor was talking roughly to all the pax. He asked for ticket, as i presented him my monthly pass, he snatched it hardly and returned it back to me. i asked him to behave properly but he got into unnecessary altercation with me and started using filthy language. he looked like a patient, very thin and malnourished as well but was talking like someone whose lost his mind, probably could have been under the influence of alcohol. the kind of language he used made me very angry and if not for the safety of all the passengers and also respecting their time, i didn't say much. but gave it back to him his filthy words. The bigger question here is that this has happened in Volvo bus which is expected to be public friendly but having such a rascal employee has certainly brought disrepute to BMTC. Hence i request the officials to please take necessary action against this conductor and avoid any untoward incident like this happening in the future, for that matter to anybody.

snehamadanshetti

Jul 9, 2015

No 171 buses during office timings

Please provide more number of 171 Buses. As i travel from rajajinagar to kormangala everyday, I see there are only 1 or 2 buses, Actually there are many passengers who travel everyday for their wages... but there is no 171 buses only...
I m really frustrated about less number of buses, Please increase the number of buses during ofiice peak timings like more buses should be available in between from 7.30AM to 9.30 AM and 5.30PM to 9.00 PM, this will really help lot and lot peoples.

I hope BMTC Management will take this issue seriously and provide more buses as soon as possible.

Sneha.
sikkandhar

Jul 5, 2015

Stray Dogs Problem

Stray Dogs Problem
Respected Sir / Madam

There are more than 30 dogs in one single street of Rahim sahib Building, Masjid-e-Madina Hoodi village, Bangalore (land mark - Near by railway track- KR puram bridge)
We are facing lot of problems due to street dogs, after 9:00 PM we cannot walk alone they run behind us, some time at 3.00pm wife pick up kids at school return to home dogs run behind her, kids got more fear.During Nights we are not able to sleep they keeping crying and barking and kids are scared to sleep along in their rooms.We request the authority to take to matter on high
shreekant jadar

Jun 25, 2015

About ticket

I forgot recollect my amount(80)from conductor,i have that ticket no (BE17 609404) please suggest me
AnubhavB5

Jun 3, 2015

Rash behaviour and

We were traveling from Banashankari to Yediyur today at 9.50 am from bus - KA01K4442. Then the conductor asked me to remove my bag and pushed me back. When we said we are moving back, and not to push in Hindi. He started abusing in Kannada and told us he is a local, and will hit me if I argue. He humiliated us saying we are north Indians and then removed us from the bus at the next stop. I suppose we are Indians first and then from a particular state. Hope to see some action against such people.
jmerson

May 26, 2015

AC doesn't work in most volvo bmtc

AC wasn't in working condition of volvo bmtc bus KA 01 FA 1551 on 26-May-2015

AC doesn't work in most volvo bmtc

Prabhu Kannan

May 22, 2015

Safety to passenger and drivers attitude

Incident time: 7 am bus started from depot 10. Incident location: Hènnur depot bus stand. Driver name: Muthu . Bus number: KA -01-F 8948. Team, very upsetting morning with your BMTC drivers attitude got not stopping the bus stop until a lady passenger getting into the bus. When we stop the bus the driver says his parents has not kept name and he closed the door. When I told will complaint about the bad service and his attitude he just told do wat I want and didn't open the bus door. He argues stating when 2 other passengers got in why not the lady passenger so please tell the logic behind will the driver move the bus hurting a lady leg when he knows she is trying to get in???? I really want to raise a compliant and definitely need an apology letter or have the driver suspended for his harassment I will posting on social networks as well. Kindly take appropriate action. I went to bust depot 10 and got the driver name.
GaneshHegde

May 19, 2015

Wont stop in proper station

I usually travel from majestic to Domlur Bridge in 300 series busses and get down at domlur bridge opp to diamond district, but today as me and my friend were travelling the bus didnt halt at the domlur bridge even though we were requesting and it stopped at the next stop which is kodihalli, and when asked conductor why didnt they stop, he tells that if we stop there (Domlur bridge) they (I have no clue who) will fine us 500Rs and abuses saying we know how to do our job, I only got the bus last number 9577 and i have the tickets. While walking back i found couple of constables and a trafic police at the domlur bridge i asked them to confirm weather there was a stop at domlur bridge they confirmed that there is. In action of this event i would kindly ask the proper authority to action and kindly educate the bus drivers and conductors that which and all stops are there and how to behave with the people.
moneypragati

May 13, 2015

against driver bad behaviour

I had to travel from ecospace to silk board .i got 500na bus number ka01 fa-431 at 6:45 pm.space was there in the bus
But bus driver started shouting to us that go back...wen i said there is no space inside s bus and give us time just 1 min before I entered then d driver got angry I dnt know..n he behaved abusing..n said to me that get off from the bus.that was very bad .i got off from d bus n note d number.just wanna tell to these guys dat we came from offc..i was also tired .we r like their child.how can dey behave like dis.
darshanrr

May 4, 2015

driver stoped bus and slaped face from back wen i talking to condutor pushed me holding ma shirt

i got into bus in jhalahalli cross bus board number is 252 E majestic to laggre vehicle number KA 57 F 1156 timing between 5:30 to 6:00 pm conductor ask me where u need to go i said pass he asked me to show i showed ma travel as u like pass to him along with collage id card he gave back again asked me where u need to go i said him its travel as u like pass i can travel where i can go he stared at me hold ma shirt pulled me in bus and ask me to get down i asked y should i get down i showed u what your need pass along with id while talking with conductor he said stop the bus to driver and drive stop vehicle and came from his driving seat and slapped my face from back and said take my phone number call me i don't know y he said all this the bus has got cc camera i request consider ma complaint and take action on this conductor and driver is it bad to say i got travel as u like pass i got to travel to travel and do they have rights to hit me pull me holding ma shirt this what this bmtc done to paying ma valuable money to bmtc and get nice hits from driver and go back to home as if they can do anything we have to go home quietly i hope someone as to take action to this (if driver doesn't know to read and write y they r led to work as conductor and driver doesn't have his duty conscious stooping his vehicle in middle of road and hit the passenger y bmtc has to provide travel as u like pass to students for this we have travel in bmtc )
Rituparna Ganguly

Apr 29, 2015

harassment by conductor

hello
This is a complaint regarding harassment by a conductor in the bus route KBS to ITPL (335A),
bus no -Ka-53 F-002
This happened on 28th april, between 4:0 - 4:30, on the race course bridge.
He said his name to be "shivkumar".
He wrongly accused me of using a student’s pass, which is accurate in everyway.
He snatched my pass away and threatened me to get down from the bus even though my pass was 100% valid. He tried to throw me out of the bus and abused me verbally. But what was worse was that he kept threatening to hit me.He insulted me continuously for 20 minutes.
And this is not a rare incident, it happens on a daily basis to a lot of people. I hav been harassed for asking my change back, for wanting to know the correct stop, for demanding the ladies seat be given to me… etc..
I cannot sit by and let this keep happening. This is a bigger issue than people are aware of. I have been harassed and I seek justice. Please help me get this complain through and also help more people participate because I am sure m not the only one.
Aishwarya R

Apr 26, 2015

robbery of my valuables inside 500d non ac bus at silk board

Today I boarded a 500D Non Ac bus at 11.30 AM.Two ppl entered the bus for ticket checking while getting down the bus. While doing so a woman with a baby at the back cut open my bag zip and stole the purse which had a debit card, money, bmtc id card, food card, and apollo card along with the bagmane tech park bus pass. So request your help in getting back all my valuables
Poornima Rajendran

Apr 23, 2015

hebbal bus stand requires organization

I have been observing the dis-organised way of buses been moving out of the bus stand. I understand this happens everywhere possible however today I was waiting for 507 at hebbal which is quite rare and he takes the other lane of the road than the lane where bmtc buses usually pass throughand this follows with 4 other busses to take tat route where in passengers are waiting on the other lane ..people try to catch tat bus forgetting there are other busses and vehicles which leads to accidents..These little things lead to bigger issue. We need to have this sorted at a ground level so that no one questions the person incharge at the bus stop..
Ank ITa

Apr 22, 2015

Moral harrasment:Discrimination on bases of States

Hello Sir,
This is with regards to an incident which took place yesterday evening i.e 22nd April,2015 at 7.40 PM when I was travelling from Sadashivnagar to Kuvumpu Circle in 276 bus with bus no.KA01FA1656. The fare of distance was Rs.12 and I gave the Conductor Rs.20, when I asked him for the change back he started shouting in Kannada. I replied "Bhaiya mujha Kannada nahi aati aap plz hindi may bolo", when I told this the bus conductor started shouting and abusing me and told me to leave Karnataka if I don't know Kannada. The bus conductor and the bus driver was shouting at the pitch of their voice and even went to the extent of telling me that I am just a girl and I should not speak so much. The bus driver stopped the bus in the mid road and started yelling and abusing me at the pitch of their voice along with the bus conductor. The bus driver along with the conductor harassed me Morally in public and also discriminated. The bus driver along with the conductor humiliated me, abused me, questioned my dignity. He asked me to leave Karnataka if I don't know kannada.
It is a crime to discriminate between people staying in India under the following law:
?Article 17 of the Constitution of India;
?the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955,
?the Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013;
?Sections 354 and 509 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860; and,

Such incidents should be taken seriously and needs strict action to be taken in order to avoid it in future.
India is One Country and We are all Indians. People creating discrimination should not be entertained and strict action should be taken against them.
Request you to kindly take an strict action again the bus driver and the conductor.

Ankita.
Giresh.B

Apr 21, 2015

RASH DRIVING

Rash Driving

The driver of 378 bus Driver doing Rash Driving
I already Complaint to B M T C customer care. They are told 1;30 pm U can call same no we will take action.

The Vehicle number is : KA - 01, FA-847

This happened on 22-04-2015 around 8:30 PM. Please do something about this and take action.

Giresh. B
Amogha P

Apr 20, 2015

BMTC Bus Frequency

The resident's of ISRO Layout regret to inform that , there is no proper bus facility from ISRO Layout to ITPL.

There is only one bus 500-W sheduled, but it there is no proper frequency.

reliance telecom service - activation
    Sir, Thanks for your response, but sir my problem is...
    Bank lokpal - laziness for issue cheque book
    I have a account in the name of omega industries, at hapur...
    JETAIRWAYS - refund payment
    Payment was detected my account but ticket was not...
    Videocon - Refund
    Speaker does not work in Videocon mobile handset.Sothat I...
    jntuk - regarding cmm
    REGARDING CMM Respected sir, Iam MD.MUSTAFA completed...
    property tax - money debited in my account
    sir,I paid property tax online.transaction was error after...
    TNEB CHENNAI - Daily powercut in Karapakkam
    D.No. 1/389, chinnapa naykar home, Indira Gandhi street,...
    Star CJ Alive - *****FRUSTRATED WITH CUSTOMER CARE AND RESPONSE FROM...
    Hello, I am really quiet frustrated with Customer Care...
    BillDesk/Aircel - ONLINE RECHARGE FAILED
    I WAS RECHARGED THROUGH AIRCEL ONLINE RECHARGE. WHETHER...