BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

crsantoshnis@yahoo.co.in

Jul 20, 2015

Rash Driving and Rude behavior

Near outer ring road one vajra bus of BMTC made a sharp turn rashly and closing in all vehicles ,when asked to take full turn started abusing and yelling , this is a worst behavior if the driver , and entire public is not in the safe hands, police and state government need to take action immediately
anchalpriya.9

Jul 16, 2015

misbehaviour of conductor with women

My name is Anchal.While going to office today( july 17th 2015),
a bus conductor of 335A of bmtc misbehaved with me.
I took a ticket and paid him for that.
after some time he asked something in Kannada and again
he gave me another ticket and started asking for the money again.
When i showed him the previous ticket and told him that i already have the ticket,
he misbehaved with me...and threw the ticket on me.I want serious action to be taken.
This is not the way to treat a women.The bus no. is - KA01F-9578
AnuTaec

Jul 13, 2015

Purse Stolen

My Purse was stolen from my laptop bag today.
It contains from credit card, 2 debit cards and my Driving License.
It was stolen from 304 BMTC bus(K R Market) while boarding from Tin Factory and I disembarked the bus at Bennigenahalli.
If anybody have found the purse or even just the DL, kindly call 9019063966
Anil Singh

Jul 10, 2015

UNCIVILISED BEHAVIOUR OF BUS CONDUCTOR

Hi All

This is with regards to a bus conductor on Volvo bus (KA- F-4383) from silkboard to vydehi hospital, misbehaving with passengers and using filthy, dirty and vulgar language.my name is Anil singh, an employee at cessna business park. I took a volvo bus from opposite of new horizon college stop to marathalli bridge stop. An incident took place on 9-july-2015 around 6:30 pm. it was raining outside and the bus was crowded. As i got into the bus, the conductor was talking roughly to all the pax. He asked for ticket, as i presented him my monthly pass, he snatched it hardly and returned it back to me. i asked him to behave properly but he got into unnecessary altercation with me and started using filthy language. he looked like a patient, very thin and malnourished as well but was talking like someone whose lost his mind, probably could have been under the influence of alcohol. the kind of language he used made me very angry and if not for the safety of all the passengers and also respecting their time, i didn't say much. but gave it back to him his filthy words. The bigger question here is that this has happened in Volvo bus which is expected to be public friendly but having such a rascal employee has certainly brought disrepute to BMTC. Hence i request the officials to please take necessary action against this conductor and avoid any untoward incident like this happening in the future, for that matter to anybody.

snehamadanshetti

Jul 9, 2015

No 171 buses during office timings

Please provide more number of 171 Buses. As i travel from rajajinagar to kormangala everyday, I see there are only 1 or 2 buses, Actually there are many passengers who travel everyday for their wages... but there is no 171 buses only...
I m really frustrated about less number of buses, Please increase the number of buses during ofiice peak timings like more buses should be available in between from 7.30AM to 9.30 AM and 5.30PM to 9.00 PM, this will really help lot and lot peoples.

I hope BMTC Management will take this issue seriously and provide more buses as soon as possible.

Sneha.
sikkandhar

Jul 5, 2015

Stray Dogs Problem

Stray Dogs Problem
Respected Sir / Madam

There are more than 30 dogs in one single street of Rahim sahib Building, Masjid-e-Madina Hoodi village, Bangalore (land mark - Near by railway track- KR puram bridge)
We are facing lot of problems due to street dogs, after 9:00 PM we cannot walk alone they run behind us, some time at 3.00pm wife pick up kids at school return to home dogs run behind her, kids got more fear.During Nights we are not able to sleep they keeping crying and barking and kids are scared to sleep along in their rooms.We request the authority to take to matter on high
shreekant jadar

Jun 25, 2015

About ticket

I forgot recollect my amount(80)from conductor,i have that ticket no (BE17 609404) please suggest me
AnubhavB5

Jun 3, 2015

Rash behaviour and

We were traveling from Banashankari to Yediyur today at 9.50 am from bus - KA01K4442. Then the conductor asked me to remove my bag and pushed me back. When we said we are moving back, and not to push in Hindi. He started abusing in Kannada and told us he is a local, and will hit me if I argue. He humiliated us saying we are north Indians and then removed us from the bus at the next stop. I suppose we are Indians first and then from a particular state. Hope to see some action against such people.
jmerson

May 26, 2015

AC doesn't work in most volvo bmtc

AC wasn't in working condition of volvo bmtc bus KA 01 FA 1551 on 26-May-2015

AC doesn't work in most volvo bmtc

Prabhu Kannan

May 22, 2015

Safety to passenger and drivers attitude

Incident time: 7 am bus started from depot 10. Incident location: Hènnur depot bus stand. Driver name: Muthu . Bus number: KA -01-F 8948. Team, very upsetting morning with your BMTC drivers attitude got not stopping the bus stop until a lady passenger getting into the bus. When we stop the bus the driver says his parents has not kept name and he closed the door. When I told will complaint about the bad service and his attitude he just told do wat I want and didn't open the bus door. He argues stating when 2 other passengers got in why not the lady passenger so please tell the logic behind will the driver move the bus hurting a lady leg when he knows she is trying to get in???? I really want to raise a compliant and definitely need an apology letter or have the driver suspended for his harassment I will posting on social networks as well. Kindly take appropriate action. I went to bust depot 10 and got the driver name.
GaneshHegde

May 19, 2015

Wont stop in proper station

I usually travel from majestic to Domlur Bridge in 300 series busses and get down at domlur bridge opp to diamond district, but today as me and my friend were travelling the bus didnt halt at the domlur bridge even though we were requesting and it stopped at the next stop which is kodihalli, and when asked conductor why didnt they stop, he tells that if we stop there (Domlur bridge) they (I have no clue who) will fine us 500Rs and abuses saying we know how to do our job, I only got the bus last number 9577 and i have the tickets. While walking back i found couple of constables and a trafic police at the domlur bridge i asked them to confirm weather there was a stop at domlur bridge they confirmed that there is. In action of this event i would kindly ask the proper authority to action and kindly educate the bus drivers and conductors that which and all stops are there and how to behave with the people.
moneypragati

May 13, 2015

against driver bad behaviour

I had to travel from ecospace to silk board .i got 500na bus number ka01 fa-431 at 6:45 pm.space was there in the bus
But bus driver started shouting to us that go back...wen i said there is no space inside s bus and give us time just 1 min before I entered then d driver got angry I dnt know..n he behaved abusing..n said to me that get off from the bus.that was very bad .i got off from d bus n note d number.just wanna tell to these guys dat we came from offc..i was also tired .we r like their child.how can dey behave like dis.
darshanrr

May 4, 2015

driver stoped bus and slaped face from back wen i talking to condutor pushed me holding ma shirt

i got into bus in jhalahalli cross bus board number is 252 E majestic to laggre vehicle number KA 57 F 1156 timing between 5:30 to 6:00 pm conductor ask me where u need to go i said pass he asked me to show i showed ma travel as u like pass to him along with collage id card he gave back again asked me where u need to go i said him its travel as u like pass i can travel where i can go he stared at me hold ma shirt pulled me in bus and ask me to get down i asked y should i get down i showed u what your need pass along with id while talking with conductor he said stop the bus to driver and drive stop vehicle and came from his driving seat and slapped my face from back and said take my phone number call me i don't know y he said all this the bus has got cc camera i request consider ma complaint and take action on this conductor and driver is it bad to say i got travel as u like pass i got to travel to travel and do they have rights to hit me pull me holding ma shirt this what this bmtc done to paying ma valuable money to bmtc and get nice hits from driver and go back to home as if they can do anything we have to go home quietly i hope someone as to take action to this (if driver doesn't know to read and write y they r led to work as conductor and driver doesn't have his duty conscious stooping his vehicle in middle of road and hit the passenger y bmtc has to provide travel as u like pass to students for this we have travel in bmtc )
Rituparna Ganguly

Apr 29, 2015

harassment by conductor

hello
This is a complaint regarding harassment by a conductor in the bus route KBS to ITPL (335A),
bus no -Ka-53 F-002
This happened on 28th april, between 4:0 - 4:30, on the race course bridge.
He said his name to be "shivkumar".
He wrongly accused me of using a student’s pass, which is accurate in everyway.
He snatched my pass away and threatened me to get down from the bus even though my pass was 100% valid. He tried to throw me out of the bus and abused me verbally. But what was worse was that he kept threatening to hit me.He insulted me continuously for 20 minutes.
And this is not a rare incident, it happens on a daily basis to a lot of people. I hav been harassed for asking my change back, for wanting to know the correct stop, for demanding the ladies seat be given to me… etc..
I cannot sit by and let this keep happening. This is a bigger issue than people are aware of. I have been harassed and I seek justice. Please help me get this complain through and also help more people participate because I am sure m not the only one.
Aishwarya R

Apr 26, 2015

robbery of my valuables inside 500d non ac bus at silk board

Today I boarded a 500D Non Ac bus at 11.30 AM.Two ppl entered the bus for ticket checking while getting down the bus. While doing so a woman with a baby at the back cut open my bag zip and stole the purse which had a debit card, money, bmtc id card, food card, and apollo card along with the bagmane tech park bus pass. So request your help in getting back all my valuables
Poornima Rajendran

Apr 23, 2015

hebbal bus stand requires organization

I have been observing the dis-organised way of buses been moving out of the bus stand. I understand this happens everywhere possible however today I was waiting for 507 at hebbal which is quite rare and he takes the other lane of the road than the lane where bmtc buses usually pass throughand this follows with 4 other busses to take tat route where in passengers are waiting on the other lane ..people try to catch tat bus forgetting there are other busses and vehicles which leads to accidents..These little things lead to bigger issue. We need to have this sorted at a ground level so that no one questions the person incharge at the bus stop..
Ank ITa

Apr 22, 2015

Moral harrasment:Discrimination on bases of States

Hello Sir,
This is with regards to an incident which took place yesterday evening i.e 22nd April,2015 at 7.40 PM when I was travelling from Sadashivnagar to Kuvumpu Circle in 276 bus with bus no.KA01FA1656. The fare of distance was Rs.12 and I gave the Conductor Rs.20, when I asked him for the change back he started shouting in Kannada. I replied "Bhaiya mujha Kannada nahi aati aap plz hindi may bolo", when I told this the bus conductor started shouting and abusing me and told me to leave Karnataka if I don't know Kannada. The bus conductor and the bus driver was shouting at the pitch of their voice and even went to the extent of telling me that I am just a girl and I should not speak so much. The bus driver stopped the bus in the mid road and started yelling and abusing me at the pitch of their voice along with the bus conductor. The bus driver along with the conductor harassed me Morally in public and also discriminated. The bus driver along with the conductor humiliated me, abused me, questioned my dignity. He asked me to leave Karnataka if I don't know kannada.
It is a crime to discriminate between people staying in India under the following law:
?Article 17 of the Constitution of India;
?the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955,
?the Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013;
?Sections 354 and 509 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860; and,

Such incidents should be taken seriously and needs strict action to be taken in order to avoid it in future.
India is One Country and We are all Indians. People creating discrimination should not be entertained and strict action should be taken against them.
Request you to kindly take an strict action again the bus driver and the conductor.

Ankita.
Giresh.B

Apr 21, 2015

RASH DRIVING

Rash Driving

The driver of 378 bus Driver doing Rash Driving
I already Complaint to B M T C customer care. They are told 1;30 pm U can call same no we will take action.

The Vehicle number is : KA - 01, FA-847

This happened on 22-04-2015 around 8:30 PM. Please do something about this and take action.

Giresh. B
Amogha P

Apr 20, 2015

BMTC Bus Frequency

The resident's of ISRO Layout regret to inform that , there is no proper bus facility from ISRO Layout to ITPL.

There is only one bus 500-W sheduled, but it there is no proper frequency.
monalisa17

bus conductor misbehavior

17 apr 2015

Today when i was travelling in the bus i bought a daily pass for 70/-. Throughout the day we went with that pass....many conductors asked about the pass and we showed them the pass..they all were ok with that.we travelled from murgeshpalaya to bagalgunte,hesarghata main road.But while returning from bagalagunte we got into the bus 250AC...the bus conductor asked for the pass ,we showed it to him...then he started asking about the id card and voter id and aadhar card.we are students, went to see the cet exam center. we didn't carry all those...(daily pass means no need of id card).That bus conductor behaved so rudely and striked the wwhole pass with his pen...and made us to get down in between,near dasarahalli...we had no money...to go back home....how the conductors can be so rude...and full corrupted.Is this is what your system is all about?Just imagine our condition.Do you always behave like this..those who come to bangalore in search of job..they also don't have id cards and all....This is really bad....so bad.I really want strict action against the bus conductor.
If this is how the bus conductors will behave,then who will take bmtc buses again.Atleast they should think...simply troubling people for their own benifit is not good..you guys have to serious action against the bus conductor...otherwise somebody else might will suffer .

that bus conductor was thin ,wearing a specs.
bus no. was 250ac.
destination of the bus was yeshwantpur bus station.
we got into the in bagalgunte.

hopefully
monalisa
Delicia

Lack of Buses from Richmond Circle to Jayanagar

This is regarding Lack of Buses from Richmond Circle to Jayanagar area in Bangalore
I travel from Jayanagar to Richmond Circle and back everyday for work. It is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO GET A BUS ON TIME on this route. People are forced to wait for a long time to get a Jayanagar bus from Richmond circle / Shantinagar etc.

CLUSTERING PROBLEM (Route no.13 series - Shivajinagar to Jayanagar to Banashankari):

Since many years, we are noticing that buses (route no. 13 series) always come at a time together in clusters. ABOUT 3 TO 4 BUSES COME TOGETHER IN CLUSTERS, WITH A GAP OF ONE MINUTE. Usually the first one would be overflowing with people with no space to breathe even. The buses that come after the first one are almost always half empty. After that they would be NO BUSES TO JAYANAGAR FOR ALMOST HALF-AN-HOUR!!

People wait at Double road / Shantinagar / Wilson Garden for long periods to get ONE Jayanagar bus (the first one which arrives overcrowded with people). Almost all the buses that come on that route are towards Dairy circle or Bannerghata road area.

There are absolutely NO VOLVO BUSES on JAYANAGAR route too, except the green Airport bus (KIA-5).

This makes it very difficult for common people to commute. PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO THINK OF BUYING 2-WHEELER OR CAR because of this, which will worsen the already BAD TRAFFIC PROBLEM in Bangalore.

Please please do INTRODUCE MORE BUSES on RICHMOND CIRCLE/JAYANAGAR route, or kindly instruct bus drivers to STOP COMING IN CLUSTERS and come with a gap of 3 or 4 mins.

Yours,
A Helpless Lady Commuter
n,k,aswath

BUS TICKETS

As an improvement, and for better GOVERNANCE, Bengaluru Transport Corp. introduced, conductor to issue electronic tickets.
This is far better system and good practice .
Now most of the buses issuing preprinted tickets as before. WHY! Gone back to old practices. room for pilferages.

Please make a research and do the needful.

Aswath
Nooh

Apr 15, 2015

Loss of valuable properties

I am Nooh P P, working in IBM at Manyatha Tech Park Bangalore. I lost my mobile phone on the way to my office today morning. Hence, I kindly request you to register an FIR on the same and help me to get back my mobile phone in an asap manner. Hope you will do the needful. Thanks for the understanding.
FYI :

Name : Nooh P P
Local Address : No 24, Aashirvada, Kempapura, Hebbal, Bangalore 560024
Date of journey : 15 April 2015
Time of journey : 10:00 am (Approximately)
Lost in Bus No : KA 53 F 128 (not sure), BMTC Blue coloured ordinary bus.
Route of journey : Kempapura Bus Stop to Manyatha Tech Park IBM Gate Stop
Lost mobile name : Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM N900
IMEI No : 359092050573363
Telecom provider : Tata Docomo
Lost phone number : 7795436556
Available contact number : 09633195109
vinuthashri

Apr 13, 2015

Rude behaviour by bus driver and conductor

Hello Sir/Madam,

On Saturday 11-04-2015 evening 5:30 ,Bus no Ka01 FA 1150 bus number the Driver and conductor threatened me to get out of the bus since i did not have Rs 5 change since i had given Rs 10/-.. They told me get down immediately and spoke rashly to me saying i am not permitted to travel in the bus.
Debajyoti Chakrabarty

Apr 10, 2015

Charge for travelling without ticket

Hello Sir,
Yesterday (09/04/2015) I board a bus rout no 201M from silk board to BTM water tank around 9:30 pm. After boarding on the bus immediately I was asked for the ticket from the ticket collector, I gave him 10 rupee note for the fair. He returned me Rs 5 with no ticket. When I asked for the ticket he told its ok you don't need that. After a few stoppage a group of ticket checker board on the bus and started to check ticket from the passenger. I told them that I have already given ticket fair and the conductor refused to give me ticket, whether the conductor also agreed that he has not given ticket to me. Still those ticket checker behaved rudely with me and forced me to pay penalty of Rs 120/- at those stage. Now please tell me what was my fault in this scenario where the conductor disagree to give me ticket although I was ready to give him proper fair.

After that I was took three stoppage ahead than my destination and able to get down after paying the penalty. After all of this when I asked for the receipt for the penalty they also disagree to give me and forced me to get down from the bus.

Sir My earnest request to you please take look on this matter and do needful.

Tata Sky - Customer care is failure
    No one is taking correct action to disconnect my Tata Sky...
    Tatadocomo - call disconnecting and dropping
    I am using tata indicom no. 9216600426 from a long time....
    Tata Sky - un-siscribe channel payment
    my Tata sky ID- 1155163197 Mobile no , 8826866059,...
    Aircel - Fraudulent charges
    Sir, I am an Aircel postpaid customer. I have been charged...
    DEN networks - Channel missing details
    B4U Music Channel Was missing in DEN Network How do we...
    icai - how to rectify DOB in IPCC registration form
    Sir, I have confusion about DOB filled in IPCC...
    BSNL CHENNAI - Landline and broadband
    Dear sir, Bsnl ChennaiTamilnadu,both my landline...
    tikona internet - termination
    > i had already requested for termination of my...
    red bus ticket booking - refund of ticket money
    i booked a ticket from erode to chennai in red bus kpn...