BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

krishkarekar

Apr 16, 2014

NO buses to Market or Majestic from Veerbhadra nagar

There is no Contentiously BMTC buses to Market or Majestic from Veerbhadra nagar BSK3rd stage its very ridiculous to travel from
here, i do not understand there are so many buses from other stop why cant they have facility here.
Example: 1.morning time if want to go for work and need to catch bus for market then we have to go hosakarehalli single by private bus or luckily BMTC buses towards banashankari. after hosakarehalli signal again we have to walk till hosakarehalli cross from there will get bus. but during this situation i have to spend extra money, time waste and feel energy waste. so please start extra some buses to Veerbhadra nagar its my humble request to you.

2. Bus fares are very high ex: if want to go from hosakerahalli to market 15 RS and hosakerahalli to majestic 16 RS but from market to majestic 12 RS so what calculation does by BMTC. please take less fare in bangalore there are some they wont afford fares and they go by walks. please provide the bus fares for all stops.
bharathi r

Apr 14, 2014

401 k

i boarded a 401k bus and paid rs 55 for a daily pass, but was issued an old pass with today's date and month mentioned, i had to again pay the normal farre for travel the details of the pass has been attached kindly look into the matter.

401 k

paramjib

Apr 4, 2014

Rude Behaviour n False Ticket

Hi ,

I got into the bus# KA FA0886 from Belundur to Iblur . Conductor gave me a ticket of 12 Rs (Ticket# -KC195 712369) , whereas everyday I travel in 10 rs . When I told him that , conductor was yelling and asked the driver to stop in the middle of the flyover .
Please help us . Everyday we face this kind of problems and since we are unfamiliar with the language it becomes difficult for people like me to travel on public transportation. Bus conductors give tickets as per their wish . Is there any list , where we can know about the actual fare .

lakshmi74

Apr 3, 2014

Driver did not pay compensation for the damage caused

Bus driver hit the vehicle from backside when the signal was on and even before movement of vehicle. Zen vehicle's back glass was completely broken and the backside had to be replaced.

Bus driver agreed for negotiation and after the incident not willing to pay anything and talks rudely. Have the recorded conversation of his speech. He is asking me to go and complaint in police station and he is not bothered.

Bus driver name : Kari basaapa, Chandra layout depot
Bus number : KA-42-F1692
Silja Kishore

Mar 24, 2014

Delaying for getting buses

Getting buses from (Mejastic or Shivajinagar ) to Kavalbyrasandra is veyr difficult ,At a time 2-3 buses will come if we are missing that buses then we have to wait for one hour till that no buses ,then especially in night time (not even 8:00Pm) most of the kbuses halut in R T Nagar Dippo without going till kavalbyrasandra bust stand , its not like there is no buses to that area ,day time most of the buses are taking long from Kavalbyrasandra bus stand ,they are more rest time in that bus stand ,and we all have to waite long time,Even getting chage aslo diffcult fro conductore ,same way getting tickect also we have ask more time ,some conductors will behave with us rudly to issue the tickect ,if suddenly checking comes it will come on our head,Kindly take a strict action on this .
KR Dasharathi

Mar 23, 2014

Rude behavior of drivers

I am a senior citizen and was travelling by my scooter following traffic rules and discipline on the sanjaynagar main road on 23.3.14. in the forenoon. At the Bhoopa sandra, junction two BMTC buses in opposite directions took turn suddenly disregarding all other traffic on the street and I was strangely in between the buses without help. The Driver of the bus bawled at me in rude language to go out of the way and knowing their culture I had to keep quiet. One more bus followed the first one in the same fashion and again the driver of that bus also angrily shouted at me and this time I told him that I was not at fault. I am bringing this to the notice of higher authorities of BMTC and requesting them hereby,to civilize their staff properly. Once they occupy the Drivers seat, they think that they can abuse any person on the street in whatever language they like without any consequences. They should be made to realize that they are employees of the government and as such governed by conduct rules and behavior is most important. As stern action is lacking, they go haywire and enjoy speaking in foul language directed atrespectable senior persons let alone others. It might be a tough job to drive in heavy traffic, but that doesn't mean that they have to be impolite. I think proper training and disciplinary action will stop such incidents at least in the future. Such incidents are most common everyday and people are getting hurt helplessly, but because they have to face more important day to day problems they are not able to complain. Will the authorities wake up now as the adage goes "better late than never"
KR Dasharathi
Retd Jt Dir,CPRI
Chetna87

Mar 18, 2014

Request stop

I am a Resident of Judicial Layout phase 2 ,Thalaghattapura post. the distance to the BMTC bustop of thalaghattpura is close to 1 km. which is very difficult to commute. the frequency of buses towards interior of Judicial layout is very rare. Most of the buses travel from Kanakapura road towards Market /KBS.
Could you allot a request stop at Jnanasweekar Public school which is the entrance of judicial layout. for all the BMTC buses so that the distance between the thalaghattpura stop and next stop is reduced.
It will be of great help for the people who resides interior of judicial layout.

Chetna
shruthi nagaraj

Mar 17, 2014

Rash driving

This is regards to complaint against bus Driver and Conductor.

Bus Details;
Bus No: KA 01 FA 1433
Bus Route: Shivaji Nagar to Yelahanka.
Journey Date:14th March 2014
Time : 7.30PM

Driver was driving very rude. He was least bothered about the Passenger’s and who were driving on the road.
He just hit three members and he was happy doing that. Both conductor and Driver were happy.
Conductor was very co-operative to do such crime kind job. We girls feel very unsafe to travel in BMTC buses these days.
Why there is no proper action taken against such drivers and conductors. We look forward proper action has been taken against this conductor and driver.
We appreciate your co-operation towards this.

Many of the times we’ll have to struggle with conductors to get the tickets. Even after paying correct fare conductors will not provide us the tickets.
They will take 2 or 3 rs and don’t provide the ticket and they will give back the remaining change. If we ask them a ticket they behave rudely with us.
Please look into such cases.

Here is our humble request to BMTC please give strict and proper training to Drivers and Conductors. Please hire sensitized person.
This will help all the passengers who uses the BMTC transport.

We are very much thankful to some of the Drivers and Conductors. They make us to reach our destination very safely.

We look forward your positive response.
Devaiah KR

Mar 13, 2014

Bus doesn't stop at bus stops

Ka 53 F 202
tymngs around 8:20 am
329 C Markt to varthur
Bus doesnt stop at Bus stops (townhall) in the morning ..
Conductors and drivers acts as Rowdies and behave rude to commuters.
Similar incident took.place today ie 13-03-2014
Whn v asked the driver y bus has not been stopped he started shouting and the revenge he took.was druving slow even tge road was clear
and stopping bus in between roads so as to delay the travel.
This s become daily routine .

These people should realize the importance of time. Strict actions should be taken against drivers not stopping at bus stops.
Please make this complaint worth and come wth an action.

DevaiaH KR
GAYATHRI M

Mar 11, 2014

We dint get a single Bus to ITTUMADU,AGS LAYOUT

There is no bus available from ITTUMADU, AGS LAYOUT & BUS NO :45D,45K,13H,600FB,to reach the any were , the only mode of transport is auto and the auto drivers misuse the situation and demand double or Thrice the meter charges because they know that there is no other alternate mode of transport to the our area .

Kindly leave some bus services as it will help a lot of People.

Gayathri.M
#unknown

Mar 7, 2014

Misbehaviour by the Bus Conductor and the Police

I am a regular BMTC commuter and have been using this bus service for the last 25 years, but unfortunately an incident took place today evening when I was returning home. I was terribly disappointed. Firstly I urge all the conductors and the checking inspectors to know how to behave with elderly women.

I boarded bus no. 335A(KA01 F9532) from Brooke Bond bus stop, took a seat. The conductor passed by and I called him out (2-3 times) to issue the ticket. But he was ignorant. In the meantime the next stop came (Kodi bus stop) and inspector got in and the conductor immediately handed over all the remaining tickets to him. In fact I was holding the bus fare in my hand, but the inspector was of the view that I was travelling ticket less. I tried convincing the inspector that it was the mistake of the conductor by not issuing the ticket in spite of me calling him twice and being ready with exact change in my hand. But the inspector was not ready to listen and was hell bent on charging me with a fine of Rs.150/-. He also mentioned that if I don't pay the fine, I will have to go with him to the police station. I was fighting for justice, but they were not ready to budge. So I had no other choice, but to pay the fine for no mistake of mine, but that of the conductor.

I am terribly disappointed and this is not the way the commuters should be treated especially the honest and the elderly ones.
mukesh9angel

Mar 5, 2014

I would like to lodge a complaint against a bus conductor who behaved in a very bad manner with me and used some offensive language either. The story is as follows. I hopped into a BMTC bus no KA-01FA-1919 in the bus route 285 at Rajanukunte on 5th march 2014 around 12:30 pm. The bus conductor is asking for the tickets and he got near me and issuing a day pass to another person on the other side of the bus. So, the conductor’s backside is facing me, and I asked for a day pass twice and he did not listen to me and is going back, then I asked for the pass in a bigger tone, and then the thing started. He started arguing with me that I should have asked for the pass before as the bus has come to a checking station now. I said, I asked twice and you didn’t listen, now why are you shouting on me as it is your fault. Then he started abusing me, speaking in kannada (thika muchuko), and there is the worst part of offensive language. What right does he has to use such an unparliamentarily language upon me? The conductor did not even issue ticket for the person sitting beside me till I asked him for a pass in louder tone. There is a best part to this story, and that’s the great other Indian passengers and the co employees of the conductor who were present in the bus were saying that this is my mistake and I should keep my mouth shut. What crime did I commit? The only one who is supporting me is the guy beside me who did listen to me twice while I am asking for a day pass. I even asked the conductor to give his name, so that I would complaint against him, he denied and repeated the same curse words (thika muchkondu, koothko). As I said before, no other passengers came to my rescue and in turn were saying me to sit down.
I am humiliated and utterly disappointed with such a worse behavior from a public servant, who is having his wages from the taxpayers of this country. It is something like we are paying to our servants, so that they would abuse us elegantly.
I expect a sincere apology from this guy and there should be a protocol that every bus conductor should address the passengers as “sir” and “madam”. When we call them, “sir”, doesn’t they have the responsibility of calling us, “sir”? Another rule should be made that if the co-passengers speak anything against or behalf of the passenger in such a situation, then they should be taken into the contempt of law.
I am attesting two photographs. One is a snap taken inside the bus, and unfortunately it doesn’t depict a clear picture of the conductor. The other is the number plate of the bus.

Mukesh
Mukesh9angel@gmail.com
9738220636

Complaint against the bus conductor for his misbehavior and his offensive language. Complaint against the bus conductor for his misbehavior and his offensive language.

Enter

Feb 12, 2014

Irresponsible behavior of Driver

Date: 12 Feb 2014
BMTC Route No: 201 (Srinagar to Domlur)
Vehicle no.: KA57 F160
Time: Around 9:15 AM

Today morning the bus is stopped at a narrow main road near Halasuru Metro station (between Halasuru & Trinity circle) for taking Break fast parcel for 5 mints. Causing traffic block in the road. When i aksed the driver, he is abusing me with the worst possible words. Can the Bangalore Metro Transport Corporation (BMTC) official take appropriate action against this driver?
sthogare

Jan 30, 2014

Lost wallet - blue

I lost my blue colored wallet containing a few inportant documents. Lost it on 356CW on 30th Jan 2014 by 7PM while travelling from electronic city to silk board. The ticket number is KW 902535 (Rs/- 22). If found kindly contact 9449855535.
RoopaKarthik

Jan 26, 2014

complaining for using rude words with passengers by conductors

I travelled from cosmos to marathalli, when the conductor of the bus is abusing at the passengers.
before even she reaching me she is yelling at me saying its been 50 times coming and asking for u and what kind of ppl and use abusual language thinking that I don't understand kannada. when I started asking her when did u ask me, ur still issuing the tickets for the previous seat so she is saying this is how u people will behave. when I asked her to mind her language her reply was just "if u wanna complain do it, nothing is going to happen to me".
it is really disgusting to argue with them as they use all possible kannada slangs thinking that people from whitefield does not understand kannada and they thing they are doing some charity free of cost.
Please take the necessary action on such kind of conductors to behave properly to professionals.
depot-13
no:KA01 F 4602
travelled at 2.20 pm
Lady conductor.
vinblr

Dec 31, 2013

Driver/Conductor Harasment 365CW (KA-01 F9394) 31/12/2013, 1:pm Arrival @ Wipro Gate E-city

In the afternoon at about 12:40pm(31 Dec 2013) 505E lady BMTC conductor instructed all the few passengers to board down at BHEL saying BUS is last till here only. Despite have taken Fly over ticket # H230 646463 at ROOPENA AGRAHARA and two front destination boards to Wipro Gate stop.
I would like to bring in to your kind notice that 5-10 mins later 365CW arrived at BHEL Stop, few passengers got down. I grabbed the handle to get into the BUS; however conductor was avoiding me from entering the BUS. I managed to get in after realizing passengers seated inside and driver/conductor lying as "NOT growing Anywhere Get Down".
The driver moved on grumbling “wait i will do”, "i will see….”. Further conductor choose to harass and demanded flyover ticket ( E-City BHEL to Police Station stop) despite having Monthly PASS. Sensing Driver/Conductor (without Name Badges) is up to Mischief, taking gravity of only 4-5 passengers at Noon time. I turned my phone to take a snap inside so that vehicle Number and Driver will be seen in the background.
The conductor came in Front of my phone grumbling “want to take photo? Go complain, Take my portrait snap come ….", I quickly memorized Vehicle number. As police station stop neared all passengers got up and one also came forward and advised him for his very Bad Behavior with passengers. However he obstructed me to board down locked me lonely, snatched my Valet having BMTC pass and took me to Wipro Last stop. Further to harass at the Wipro BMTC Counter……………………
Please investigate about this unidentified Driver and conductor KA-01 F9394 365CW who arrived at Wipro gate E-City @ ~1pm on 31 Dec 2013.

2013 saw mornings with release of overcrowded Bus at Flyover.
Silk board - Ecity is a mere 15 min Journey, for which 45 min Queued near Drainage with all that nasty smell.
Afternoons were like despite near empty buses form WEST 600CF/KD and from EAST 505E arriving at Silk board 365CW shuttle is released unnecessarily!! At E-City Toll Gate one will not be surprised to see 5-6 Buses bunching with hardly any passengers near Noon time. Further inviting incidents like stated above, apart from polluting, economical waste, Burden to INDIA #1 export Bill -OIL etc.

I Hope and pray that 2014 will see connivance releasing 365CW buses at Rush Hours and withdrawing at Noon/when buses form EAST and WEST are already passing Silk Board with hardly any occupants. It would be welcoming to see CITY of JOY has a Transport that would be joy full too.

Bangalorean commuter
Tanaya

Nov 28, 2013

Ticket Checker's behavior

Today morning I was in 342 (don't remember the series) , Color - Red, Destination - Sarjapur, Crossd Wipro Corporate Office at 9:15 AM.
I board the bus at St Johns Bus stop. Ticket Checkers came at Bellandur Gate or Iblur (not sure).

One between the 2 checker person grabbed a passengers collar because he gave the ticket folded and was getting down in hurry.
He might have thought the passenger was not having a proper ticket and so he is escaping(not sure what was in their mind). For grabbing the passenger told him 'Idiot'. The checker who grabbed the collar was approximately 50-55 years old. And the passenger was 20-23 years.

Then the other checker slapped the passenger and pulled him inside the bus. He told him in a rough way that 'How can he tell him Idiot as he is his father's age'. (This communication could have been much better than slapping and telling in this way) . In reply the passenger told 'I was in hurry, and so I gave the ticket like that. In spite of giving correct ticket he grabbed my collar. So I told'. ( It was the passenger's mistake that he told someone 'Idiot'. It was mistake of the first checker too that he grabbed a passenger's collar).

After that the second checker who slapped the passenger started shouting. He started abusing him very badly.( I can't use those words here). Then another person opposed and told 'Sir, if you are telling him that he did a mistake by telling his father's aged man Idiot, then how can you use such words for a guy who is your son's age'. (The second checker was 47-50 years old).

Then after some argument he stater slapping the second passenger also. And told he will show them what he can do. He slapped again the first passenger that he got blood from him mouth. He slapped the second passenger also. And he didn't let them get down from the bus.

I got down at Wipro / Mori Gate. I don't know what happened after this.

But what are the duties of a BMTC ticket checkers ?
Is it there duty to slap passengers and abuse them.

I want BMTC to take an serious action on this and identify the Ticket Checkers. And would like to know all the updates on this complaint.
sowmya_rao_s

Nov 19, 2013

Bus Routes are Changed by Drivers.

BMTC Buses that has a Route Via Sahakar Nagar [288E], Skip the Sahakar Nagar Stops and take a deviation in Kodige halli gate even though there are lot many passengers getting down at Sahakar Nagar [Big Market] Stop. When we request the Driver, he complains saying the roads are bad and hence the Deviation. Repeated Requests from passengers are not considered.
Swati Sengupta

Nov 15, 2013

Taking extra fare and behaving rude

Today 15th Nov, 2013 at around 7:30 I took a 314D bus from KFC indranagar to Vignan Nagar. The fare is 15rs as I travel everyday. He gave me 16rs ticket and refused to listen to me and lied that fare has increased just today. I traveled in the morning so I knew it was not true. Then he refused to talk and behaved rudely as I can't speak Kannada fluently and was using english and hindi words. He clearly understood the issue and told me in hindi that he can't speak in hindi or any other language than Kannada. The bus no is KA-01 FA 837 and the Ticket no. is 733409. After GM Playa he didn't hand over any tickets to anyone whoever got in the bus but took some money from each of them. So clearly he was stealing from people and government.

Swati
Aditya Khanande

Nov 14, 2013

BMTC

I have been traveling from the Kanteerva Studio bus stop to Malleshwaram 18th cross regularly for the last 10 years. I am a school student and studding in 10th and not able to any busses towards Yeshwantpur/ Malleshwaram from Kanterava Studio, except 401 M which has very limited service in the morning, due to this I am getting late daily to school, like me many more school and college students are getting late to their school and college due to less frequency of busses towards Yeshwantpur / Malleshwaram, and effect is, my teacher’s are sending me back to home, they don’t allow late comers in school, moreover your bus drivers are not giving stop at Kanteerava studio, But the BMTC bus Driver & Conductors have become rather unbearable. all are running behind the bus, but bus never stop, and we get late, all the people’s like me suffer every day.
Please take strict action against such bus conductors and Driver and requested to provide stop compulsory at Kanteerava studio bus stop to help entire student on this route,
balajesenthil

Nov 12, 2013

NO LIGHTS OR A/C FUNCTIONING IN THE VOLVO BUS

BMTC has revised the monthly fare to 2000.Rs.with effect from Nov 2013.
The bus route # 500 - KB that goes from Global Village to Marathahalli bridge does not have neither light functioning nor A/C functioning properly.
The bus is quite warm during travelling
When it is bring it to CONDUCTOR & DRIVE noitice, they never bother or care about the CUSTOMER. The bus runs without A/C by keeping the door closed on a daily basis. because of which variuos infections started due to 2 hours of travel from Global Village to Marathahalli.bridge.
manjunathj

Oct 24, 2013

Killer Driver - VolVo Vajra

The complaint is about the Volvo bus(KA 01 F9121) driver, he should be called as Killer driver as he never care of other's life and other vehicles on the road.

I was driving my car in one particular line near Manyata tech park,This Killer driver was so fast and pushed us, that we almost ran over devider. when I asked him why do you drive so careless the public transport vehicle and you almost kill other people . he said "nobody can do anything to them and they don't care for other life".

I request authorities to take a strict action before he kill others(may be your own beloved's)

I am attaching the bus and his photo along with this post.

Killer Driver - VolVo Vajra Killer Driver - VolVo Vajra

venuperva

Oct 22, 2013

Deference ticket value issued

Today 22nd oct 2013, I was travelling from JP nagar 6th phase to mejestic at 10:35am in bus number KA 01 F 3001.
Conductor issued me a ticket of rupees 17/-, (I given ₹100/- ) but he written ₹80/- on back side of the ticket. I am doubted about the charges. For others also he is issuing lesser amt ticket and collecting actual ticket amt.. !!! Some one asked about it with him, he is just saying that ₹1/- ticket is finished...
Expecting immediate action abt it.
My ticket number is kx3 897671
I am Venugopal.
mahajan_abhishekin

Oct 16, 2013

CREW MISBEHAVIOR conductor

I would like to bring in your notice that B<TC Volvo drivers and conductors are not behaving in nice manner. as today this incidence happened with my wife. She was coming back from ITPL to HAL MAIN gate bus stop. TIME BETWEEN 6.30 TO 7:30PM BUS ROUTE volvo 335E.
when Asked for change from conductor name Mahadev started harassing her with his loud voice and refused to give change back after wards, and was also scolding for not keeping the change,

you tell me if I am traveling daily there will be chance sometimes we don't have change.

She could not do anything about it but may somebody can

they get food in their home, because people like us uses the service for transportation.

unfortunately she did not wrote the number otherwise I would have gone to police directly.

I will appreciate if you could take some responsible person takes some action for this and will not wait for public to take action by them selves.
satish Reddy chinnappanahalli

Sep 27, 2013

333ಡಿ ಬಸ್ ಬರುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ ಶೀಘ್ರ ಕ್ರಮ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ

ಸ್ವಾಮಿ ಸುಮಾರು ವರ್ಷಗಳಿಂದ ನಮ್ಮ ಊರಿಗೆ ಬಸ್ ಬರುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ. ನಮ್ಮ ಗ್ರಾಮ ಚಿನ್ನಪ್ಪನಹಳ್ಳಿ, ಮುಂಚೆ ಸಿ ಎಂ ಸಿ ಯಲ್ಲಿದ್ದು ಈಗ ಬಿ ಬಿ ಎಂ ಪಿ ವ್ಯಾಪ್ಪ್ತಿಯಲ್ಲಿದೆ. ನಮ್ಮ ಗ್ರಾಮಕ್ಕೆ 333ಡಿ ಕೆಂಪೆಗೌಡ ಬಸ್ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ ದಿಂದ ಚಿನ್ನಪ್ಪನಹಳ್ಳಿ ಗೆ ಸುಮಾರು ವರುಷಗಳಿಂದ ಬಸ್ ಸೌಲಭ್ಯ ವಿದ್ದು, ಈಗ ಸುಮಾರು 5 ವರ್ಷಗಳಿಂದ ಬರುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಕಾರಣ ಕೇಳಿದರೆ ರಸ್ತೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ಇಲ್ಲ ಎಂದು ಉದಾಸೀನ ಉತ್ತರ ಕೊಡುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಸ್ವಾಮಿ ಈ ಗ್ರಾಮ ದಲ್ಲಿ ತುಂಬಾ ಬಡವರು ಶಾಲೆಗೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಮಕ್ಕಳು, ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಬಡವರಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಇವರು ದಿನಾ ಎರಡು ಮೈಲು ನಡೆದು ಹೋಗಿ ಬಸ್ ಹಿಡಿಯಬೇಕು. ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಶೀಘ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ರಮ ತೆಗೆದು ಬಸ್ ಬರುವಂತೆ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ ಮಾಡಿ. ಇಂತಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಸತೀಶ್ ರೆಡ್ಡಿ. ಚಿನ್ನಪ್ಪನಹಳ್ಳಿ ಗ್ರಾಮಸ್ಥ.9449966666

QNET - Company *may* be legit, but the guys who brought this to...
    Company *may* be legit, but the guys who brought this to...
    PSJ Builders & contractors PVT. LTD. - Unauthorised construction
    I have a property called ROBIN CINEMA in old Subzi Mandi...
    bajaj allianz life ins co. - pf not recieved for long time
    Sir I leaved the company in June 2012 nd submitted all...
    L&T - verry poor service
    sir i have purchase new machine L&T pc 210....
    Indian Rail - TDR not refund after 1 year.
    Reason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled. TDR...
    317349 - i recived a mail for wining some money
    COCA COLA PROMO DEPARTMENT/NEW YEAR PROMO ...
    PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY - not getting marklist
    I have completed my MBA (HRM). In pondicherry...
    Periyar University - not getting marklist
    I have completed my MBA (HRM). In pondicherry...