BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

bhargavi.2501@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015

Rash Driving

The driver of 401 bus from NES was driving the vehicle rashly as soon as he left from NES bus stop. He did not give stops for the passengers to get down at their respective stops and scolded the passengers also. One female was about to go under the wheel while she was boarding the bus. On the road he was about to crash into every vehicle.

The Vehicle number is : KA 57 F1126

This happened on 25-03-2015 around 7:30 PM. Please do something about this and take action.

Bhargavi
Yashna

Mar 23, 2015

Bus not stopping

Dear Sir/ Madam

This is regarding the BMTC bus especially 401 buses is not stopping in Rajajinagar 1st block because the bus stand has been destroyed, though it the stage for conductor for making entry, these 401 buses will not care to stop this is ridiculous and this type of attitude is non acceptable.

Please have mercy on common people we getting late because of this to office.

Here are photos of 401K bus which did not stop today morning. Please have a look at it and hope you will take serious action this issue.

Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping Bus not stopping

soumyadeep.paul.88@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2015

BMTC Ticket conductors and checkers charge for wrong reason, Misbehaving & Harassing Passengers.
Bus Route No : 500C
Bus Route : ITPL To Banshankari
Dated: 19.03.2015
Boarding point: Silk Board
Destination point: Mico Layout

My wife boarded the 500C bus from silk baord and the bus was jam packed, she got a seat at the back side.The conductor didnt
came backside for collecting ticket. After crossing udipi garden she got up from her seat and searched for the conductor, having Rs 20 exactly ticket price
in her hand. At that time the two gents ticket checker was there in the bus checking tickets.
When my wife was about to pay money to the conductor for the ticket then the ticket checker asked her to pay fine of Rs 500
without any mistake of her.They dont let her take the ticket and started shouting why she didnt have ticket.
The gents checker was so rude,misbehaved with my wife and even pulled her bag,they didn't hear to her as well.Though the commuters watched my wife was trying to take
ticket and realised it was the mistake of conductor indeed supported her but it was all in vain.
Ticket checking people ignored the voice of the commuter and asked her to pay the fine.
They didn't allow her to get down from the bus at Mico Layout Bus stop and didn't stop the bus.Then she called me and started crying as she was helpless and no one was
listening to her.After that I have to left office and chased the bus for 2-3 kms and rescued my wife giving Rs 500 without any receipt and after having a hot discussion
with the ticket checker and conductor.
It was not about Rs 500 to pay,but why we have to pay when we are not commiting any mistake.
Its the duty of the conductors to visit inside the bus and collect the ticket.
And the checkers didn't even undrstand whats the problem,they were corrupted and in a joint venture with conductors they are harassing travellers and looting them.
And how come a gents checker pulled a lady?Ther should be a lady checker.I dont have the bus no. or the conductor and checker name,otherwise i have lodged a complaint against them.
So I want BMTC to Inform all the conductors and checkers to do their duty properly then no one will suffer like this.
And BMTC management should monitor the checkers also.
Shame of BMTC!!!!!!

Soumyadeep
AbhiMS

Mar 20, 2015

conductor not giving change to passengers

Bus no KA-01-F-2752 conductor is not issuing change to any passenger properly instead he is scolding the passenger about getting change.. For 19rs ticket giving 20rs is a mistake??
sathiyaselvis

Mar 13, 2015

I wrongly fined for not taking the ticket

Today morning 10.50AM i get in to the bus 342M from Madiwala water tank bus stop. I was keeping money in hand to take the ticket. Conductor was in back side that time.
When i was rushing to take the ticket, the same time two checkers get in the next stop(kirupanidhi college). I have told that, conductor is coming now only.But they didn't listen.

Initially they asked me 500rs fine.Then after 2min they asked me 200rs.But they have given the receipt for only 20rs.

I don't understand Kannada.I will tell the details mentioned in the receipt.
1. date 13/03/15
2.FA493
3. D/5 3425/2
4. 20rs

receipt number 03999

There is no mistake from my side. Please do the investigation and needful.
vs2323

Mar 9, 2015

Arrogant TC ans Conductor

Hi There,

Today I had bad experience in BMTC. I Got into BMTC bus around 08:30 AM from Kundahalli gate to Whitefield with 2 bags in my hand as I came from my native (Mangalore) using KSRTC volvo service. I was holding the Rs.20 in my hand and waiting for conductor to issue ticket by the time TC came to to check the ticket and I told conductor was not issued the ticket for TC is told to me that it's my duty to go to conductor and ask for ticket, Tell me how it is possible to leave the bag in such a crowded place and buy ticket.
Later both TC and conductor started shouting at me and threatened me to take to police station for no fault of me, as my baby was sick and I need to rush back home I didn't protest much and they made me to pay fine of Rs.250 /-. When I checked with one of TC (Lady), she rudely behaved and told it is 10 times of the ticket but from Kundahalli to Whitefeild max 15 rupees as per it it would be 150/-. I have attached my ticket copy from majestic to Kundahalli gate which I have travelled using Vajra by paying 80/- and these people humiliated me infront of so many passenger that I have travelled without ticket. Such rude people. I course of this I also over heard TC saying that conductor has not issued ticket to 5 more people which clearly says that because of conductor's negligency I end up paying fine of 250 /- that they have stolen 80/- extra from pocket.

BMTC official's please look into below issue and also pay back my amount back. We are responsible for your employees fault.

1. Conductor is not issueing ticket on time.
2. Rude behaviour of your Conductor and TC's.
3. Using slang language to passenger.

Call that TC's, I will come to any police station today. Let me know who's fault is that.

I have attached Fine paid receipt and also the copy of ticket where it clearly states that I have travelled till Kundala HAlli.

ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD TILL DATE. PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON BOTH THE OFFICIALS AND ALSO PAY BACK MY AMOUNT.

Vinod Salian

Arrogant TC ans Conductor

g.thirukumar

Mar 1, 2015

No BTS buses stopping 401, 401A

At KV No.2 School Jalahalli East, Bus STOP Board has fixed, but no buses are Stopping and also opposite to the Stop No Board has been installed. Hence, the commutters have to walk from Gangamma Circle to KV No.2 School and again they have to walk from KV No.2 School to Gangamma Circle. Requested to look into the grievances of the Commuters, particularly the aged persons are facing lot problems. Thanking You.

G Thirukumar, Min of Defence Council Member
madhuvarrier

Feb 24, 2015

Unjustifiable and harassing behavior from lady check inspectors

Today 24 Feb 2015. This is what happened in my wife's life which should not happen for any other passengers. My wife was on her way back home to Somupra from Koramangala. She got onboard to a G2 BMTC service(Bus Number KA 01 FA 2280) from Jakkasandra 1 bus stop. The conductor was at the rear and in another 800 meters the bus reached Jakkasandra 2 bus stop. In this one minute of time, the conductor was unable to collect the amount from everyone and there onboarded two female check inspectors. All of a sudden they grabbed the ticket rack from conductor, asked my wife and a few co passengers to pay a fine of Rs. 250/-. Even the conductor got fined by the inspectors. They were not ready to listen to the passengers and threatened my wife of taking to police station and used a few words in kannada which I can not mention here. She was forced to pay Rs.250/- along with co passenger.As my wife called me, I left my office and took her to BMTC office in Shanti Nagar and lodged a complaint with acknowledgement number BMTCC10113913. The officials in BMTC office were so helpful to us till now and waiting for the progress on this complaint. We work in private companies and does not mind paying Rs. 22/- for a ticket or Rs. 250/- as a donation to the inspector. It is very clear that the inspector did not follow the rules as they never collected the name or enquired for ID proof before issuing the fine receipt. I am not sure being a female how that inspector could behave without any sense. I agree if the bus had moved further by 2 kms or so but here is just a distance of 700 meters at sight and i bet no conductor in a bus full of rush can collect the amount in time. Guys, please make sense in our day to day work. I really demand an apology letter from the inspection officials on this matter.
PriyaSB

Feb 24, 2015

Lost purse which had PAN card and Voters ID

Hello BMTC,

My name is Priya.Betageri and I wanted a help from BMTC,Bangalore regarding my black coloured purse which is being missed in the BMTC bus no- 333 which was travelling from Mejestic to Marathalli Bridge.

I dont have the ticket details and the bus number but I remember , the bus was departed from Mejestic at around 11.20pm and had reached Marathalli Bridge at around 1.20pm on 24th Feb 2015.

I had my ID cards of Voters ID and PAN card(PAN number: AZAPB8563E) and some moeny in that purse.

I could not get much details from BMTC customer care as I dont have proper details they require.

Any BMTC Drivers-Conductors finding that purse please let me know.
My contact number is: 8971281932, 9986281397

Priya.SB
soniamarkose

Unauthorized Penalty

I am a regular user of bmtc bus. Daily I travel from geddalahalli hennur to marathahalli yemalur for work. Today I got into 330 bus from marathahalli bridge to get down at borewell bus stop. I was waiting for the conductor to come and give me the tickets. By the time the ticket checkers got into the bus and asked for the tickets, and I did not have. I told them the conductor did not come to collect the tickets. But they were not ready to hear me and did not allow me to get down at my bus stop. And they asked for the penalty to be paid. The conductor was asking me why I did not go to her to collect the tickets. I have never seen people to go to conductors to collect tickets in bmtc buses. Usually it is vice versa. I told them the same many times and they did not ready to accept it also. I am a regular traveller and never faced these kind of situation till now. And for 12 rs I don't need to do like this. And they allowed me to get down in a different bus stop which is far from my office and again I have to travel to reach office.

Bus route number is 330. Here is the details of receipt which is the only thing I have .

Receipt number : 23535 , U-14D, TR-34
Date: 24/02/2014
Durai raj

Feb 23, 2015

BMTC crimes: Need camera not name tags

I experienced conductor in BMTC not giving proper change, sometime not giving tickets after getting money from public, stopping the bus in the bus stop and telling only for people traveling with pass and not giving exact rated ticket for specific distance.

Rather than giving name tag to conductor and driver. set camera in bus.
BMTC earning money illegally without giving proper service and using public's money

Raj
bandeep

Feb 23, 2015

Lost plastic bag containing food items

I lost my black shoppers stop plastic bag in BMTC 356 CW which was going to Wipro gate from Silk board. Please contact me at 9916574398 if you find it.

Bandeep
preethi hk gowda

Feb 10, 2015

Conductor is not willing to issue proper

I was travelling from Navarang to Prashanth nagar (Shobha hospital ) in Root No-401K Bus No-KA 57 F75 on 09.02.2015 evening at 7 pm to 7.30 pm I have paid to conductor 17 rs, she took it and kept in bag and not issuing ticket.I asked her repeatedly she was given me a 5 Rs ticket then immediately i asked give me proper ticket that. till govindraj nagar she is not give proper ticket then all passenger shouted on that lady then she is given me a ticket. and she is shouting on me so badly.

I request to responsible person to take strict action against such conductors, and this type of experience i faced many times, so please take proper action.
SKris

Feb 8, 2015

Rude bus conductor

We were three of us (girls) who took a bus from Bommanahalli to Electronic City on 6th Feb 2015 (Friday) . The bus Reg no. - KA01F4295, Bus no.-361. The bus conductor came to collect the money and gave us tickets for Rs. 57. We paid him Rs. 100 since we genuinely did not have exact change for 57 to pay him. He started asking very rudely that he wanted exact change. So we three showed him our wallet and told him we don't have change but we can give him Rs. 7 so that he can give us back Rs. 50 (balance). He started yelling at us and kept on telling us to get off from the bus midway. Finally, when we told we wont get off, he managed to get Rs. 50 from his purse. And even though we gave him Rs. 7 change, he was telling it is only Rs. 6 and we paid Re. 1 again. The bus conductor was bulky and had a dark complexion. Pls take action so that customers don't face such a behaviour again.
Sonajain

Jan 29, 2015

Lost Tupper ware Lunch Box in 500CA Volvo bus

I lost my new Tupper ware lunch box in 500CA volvo bus yesterday in the evening around 6:15 PM when i was travelling from Kundan Halli gate to Intel office.

If anyone find it then please contact on Mobile no. 9902052982.

Animesh
rathessh

Jan 22, 2015

Bad Behavior of BMTC Bus Conductor

I boarded the BMTC bus (Bus No:KA 01 F 47111) from Jayadeva bus stop . The bus was going to Meenakshi Temple(Last Stop).
Date and time was : 22-01-2015 9:14 PM .The conductor was very rude and behaved badly at me . I took ticket to Meenakshi Temple and was taking the purse from my bag to pay 14/- rs. He started shouting at me to make it fast as he needs to go home early.I asked for 1 minute to check the exact change of 14 /- RS .He started scolding me again so badly . With no time i gave him 20 Rs so as not to waste his time by searching for the change of 4 rs. He gave the ticket but he didn't give the balance . When i asked for the balance he said I wasted his time and when he get change he will give my balance. I was totally irritated by this and when i asked the balance again while i was getting down from the bus he shouted at me .He was so arrogant and didn't even know how to behave at passengers.
I want to let him know that there are ways where we can lodge the complaints against such people.
mkk007

Jan 19, 2015

Misbehave of conductor and Driver

Hello Sir,

I would like to share my experience from BMTC bus running between Ejipura and Shivajinagar depot. I got into bus 141E in Monday evening from Mayo hall Bus stop to Ejipura 24th Cross. Usually it charges INR 17. I paid Rs 20 and conductor didn't give the balance but he made a note on the other side of the ticket as '3'. When I reached my stop, I asked for the balance, but he told he doesn't have change. In fact I saw changes in his hand a moment before. After a minutes arguments he was ready to pay Rs 2. So I asked him to show his Bag. He opened his bag and showed, it didn't have any coins. I don't know where was all the coins gone?! During this time the conductor starts bullying me and driver dove the bus to the next stop. Conductor told me he will get my balance once they reached last stop. By that time we already passed the stop which I was supposed to get down. The conductor shouted like 'THIS IS NOT YOUR KERALA...' etc. Since I am new to Bangalore I didn't get what he said exactly. Both conductor and Driver shouted at me and blamed me in front of other passengers.

I may neglect if it is happen only once after I came to Bangalore. But I am facing same issue in every week, at least three times in a week with this HIGH intensity. HUMILIATED ENOUGH. The conductors in BMTC buses NEVER give the balance, they always write a NOTE on other side of ticket and they smoothly forget give the money, if we are not asked.

Altogether, 50% of the BMTC conductors I met so far are THIEVES. I never say everybody. I am sure the conductor who gave the attached ticket is a THIEF. I don't want my money back, but I need justice for every passenger in BMTC buses. This is not single event, its reported in NEWS PAPERS on a daily basis. But still everything is same.

Kindly do needful

Mohanan

Misbehave of conductor and Driver

sindh30

Jan 16, 2015

Behavior by BMTC crew

My compliant is against the bus conductor in bus number KA 57 F 500. The bus operates between banngerghatta road to majestic. Sometime back I boarded this bus at Bilekahalli. I handed over 50 rupees to the conductor. The fare is 12 rupees to Diary circle. The conductor did not have the change neither did I have 2 rupees change.

When I politely told him that I do not have change, he started yelling asking me to get off the bus. This behavior was not expected of the conductor. I have been traveling in this route for more than 7 months now. I hand over the 2 rupees to conductor even without them asking whenever I have the change. I do understand that the conductor might sometimes run out of change just like passengers do. But behavior like this is not expected. I am appalled by his behavior. I even told him that there was no need for him to shout. Yet he continued yelling.

I request you to train your bus crew to speak properly to the passengers so that such incidents can be avoided. Nobody wants to start their day like this. It is the duty of the bus crew to treat the passengers well.
jpnaidu.t

Jan 16, 2015

Tickets not being issued

BMTC bus conductors are taking 2Rupees lesser than the actual ticket fare and they are not issuing the tickets. For example i took a bus which goes from hebbal to kengeri, i climbed at badrappa layout busstop i was supposed to go to BEL circle. As i was waiting for the conductor he did not turn upto me. I couldn't wait longer smi decided to go to him directly. I gave him 10rs thinking tht the tickt fare would be 6rupees. As he did not give me any ticket, i asked him the ticket fare he said it's 12rupees. I took out 2 rupees more and asked fir the ticket. Mean while the bus reached BEL circle. The conductor said ur stop has come you get down. I did not have any other ootion than to get down. No ticjet was issued to me and the conductor took my 10 rs. This is happening in each and every BMTC bus. If actual collections of the commuters is showed to BMTC the ticket fares would also come down. Please take necessary action.

Dharani Kiran

Jan 8, 2015

Delay in arrival due to extra waiting time at bus stops

I wanted to complain about this since long time. Finally I decided to do it today.
As a bangalorean every one is aware of the huge traffic in the Marathahalli-ITPL route.
The frequency of BMTC Volvo bus in this route is very high and the charge they collect for this is 3 times that of an ordinary service.
When we pay so much for the travel, least expectation is to reach on time. But, these days most of the BMTC buses stop at every bus stop atleast for 5 -10mins waiting for the passengers. 5-10mins at every stage adds on to the already expected traffic jam in this route, thus further delaying the travel time and causing a lot of inconvenience. Whenever we plan to attend a meeting or an urgent appointment, it is better not to take these buses as we never know where the bus will stand idle..This kind of behaviour from BMTC volvo is intolerable owing to the fare they collect from us.

This is happening with almost all the Volvo buses flying in this route. Since the frequency of the buses is high in this route, BMTC should intruct drivers/conductors to adhere to the timelines and set a reasonable to target so that they don't behave in this manner.

I do not know how to raise this concern. Hence, raising it in this forum.

Today I traveled in the Bus No: KA 01 FA 1846
Travel date: 08-Jan-15
Pavan PD

Dec 20, 2014

lost item

I left my spectacle in bmtc vajra 360b near bommanahalli at around 2pm on 20-12-2014.
If anybody finds it please call or send a message to 7411878147
Name: Pavan P D
mahe123

Dec 17, 2014

lost purse

I lost my purse today 17th dec 2014 in 335E bus which travelled from majestic to marthahalli bridge .
It has my HDFC & SBH debit cards and PAN card.and some monet in it.

Please call me on my number (8095380102)
archana.ml

Dec 16, 2014

Driver speaking over phone while driving

BUS NO: KA 01 FA 608

I boarded bus from Banashankari towards Kanakpura Road (METRO STOP).
Driver was talking over his cell phone through out the journey.
Irresponsible behavior.

Please do take action against him.
navshiva

Dec 11, 2014

driver slapped me and grab my neck

Time: 6:15pm
Date 10/12/2014
Bus No: 334E
Today when I was traveling from Marathahalli to Whitefield, there was some argument between one guy and conductor regarding signature on bus pass. Suddenly at Kodi bus stop conductor took that guy near to the driver seat. After that driver started hitting that guy. So I stand up from my seat and tell the conductor how they can hit someone. That moment driver came to me also and slap me and grab my neck. Somehow I was able to came out of that bus otherwise they might have hit me more. I was so scared that I left the scene without saving the bus registration number. This driver can even kill someone. I want to file a FIR against this driver and conductor. Please provide me the details of bus driver and conductor.
email id: navshiva12@gmail.com
Naveen
Vasanthchrist

Dec 11, 2014

Using rude words with girls

Iam the Student Of Christ University, persuing Bcom Evening Course. and my class starts from evening 4:30-8:30pm. On 10-12-2014, that is on wednesday. My friends ,and me from christ university bustop we boarded up in Chandapura Bus. And all our friends has a pass, in that only Bcom is mentioned and Evening is not mentioned and it is not mandatory also. When the conductor came back side of the bus for ticket, we as usual showed our student passes. He asked us the following questions:
1. The Student Pass is valid only from morning 9:00am to evening 6:00pm
2.All the students who has such kind of student pass , they should get out of the bus.
3. He asked us, in student pass Evening is not mentioned only Bcom is mentioned so the students are cheating the governament . i mean the transport corporation,

Other Thing is that in the same bus, one of my friend ,a girl, she was standing in the very front of the bus. The conductor went there and he asked for ticket and she showed her student pass. He spoke the following words to that girl:
1. You are not at all going to college.
2. You are cheating your parents and going for dating with some guys.
3. you dont have common sense, and showing the invalid pass.
4. Get out of the bus.
5. If you give police complaint also i dont care about that.
6. Iam not scared of any one.
7.Do what ever you want, i am not afraid of anything.

In tha gap between collecting tickets in the back side of tha bus and before coming to this girl, he asked other two girls also to get out of the bus , the reason is pass.

The reason is KAO8952

The Following are my questions?

1. Is there any rule called - The student Pass is not valid after 6: 00 PM. Then What is the situation of the evening college students?
2. Is that Mandatory to mentioned Bcom Evening in the pass?
3. Is that words spoken by the conductor is ok , according to you?
4. If Such Kind of Conductors are there in service , Then where is the place for girl's freedom?

I hope you will give a satisfactory judgement legally/

Income tax - Mobile PIN
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have registered my clients PAN No....
    Airconditioner Panasonic - Worst product Panasonic AC
    I have been struggling to repair my AC for the past 4...
    samsung galaxy core GT-I8262 - phone lost
    hello sir today 30/03/2015 my samsung galaxy core GT-I8262...
    Daniella Randell-Butt - Scam attempt
    I received a text via gumtree asking about an ad I had not...
    Aircel prepaid - Money Deducation all time
    Thank you all, I think...here is no any kind of...
    set topbox - channels blocked
    cord no 000023228810 channels are blocked
    paytm - delay in dispatch
    I haven't recieved my order yet which I ordered on...
    Professional Courier - product not delivered
    Hi, I need your attention and immediate action about...
    EPF India - pf amount Not Received
    i have submitted PF claim form last 2 to 3 month, message...