BMTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about BMTC

Priya sundaram

Sep 19, 2016

SERVICES

DEAR BMTC TEAM AND LEADERS

I AM STAYING RAGI GUDA NEAR MANIPAL HOSPITAL AND MY OFFICE IS IN DEVARCHIKKANAHALLI , FROM RAGI GUDA TO DEVACHIKKANAHALLI NO DIRECT BUS , PLEASE ARRANGE ANY OF NUMBER TWO BUS .

PLEASE ARRANGE ALSO FROM JAYANAGAR 9TH BLOCK TO SHIVAJI NAGAR . VERY LONG YEARS OVER TO GET SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS . SO PLEASE PLEASE ARRANGE THOSE BUSES .

WE REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE ISSUE AND RECTIFY THE SAME AT THE EARLIEST

THANKS & REGARDS
PRIYA SRIKANTH.
madhulikakrishna

Sep 17, 2016

bus doesnt stop at busstop

I wait for a 365 daily at arekere and at Mysore bank. Everyday I find it painful to actually catch the 365 Volvo. The bus drivers and conductors are least interested in stopping at the bus stops even when there are passengers waiting. They speed off in the first Lane. This inefficiency has caused major problems. This is regularly seen among the route 365 volvo drivers. Today the white color AC 365 sped off in the first Lane. I was waiting there for half an hour for a bus. Please get better drivers who actually want passengers or teach them some basic public transport rules.
jjayasree

Sep 17, 2016

conductor is rude

gives less amount ticket... and takes more money... when asks back.. he is like rude and saying go give complaint i wnt return u money... its not about my money... its the way how they insult and treat to passangers... thet loot us.. wnt give change back... all r same... if u r dare to act.. take action... bus no:KA 01F 8926... i dnt know whether u ppl will take action on conductors on not.. even i dnt have hope on you...
Brijandra

Sep 16, 2016

Girl Kids hanging off doors in BMTC Buses

We have been travelling from Sambaram Engg college MS Palya to Malleswaram Bangalore in bus # 266 series. Day by day buses are becoming full at initial bus stops and passengers including school kids especially girls are hanging off doors.This is very dangerous but no choice. this does not happen a day or two but its everyday situation. Looking at kids i really feed sorry. I would urge BMTC to ply more buses and increase frequency so that kids can easily take up buses.

Brij

Sep 13, 2016

Less value ticket

Route: From J P Nagar 2nd phase to Kothanur dinne

Right amount :12 Rs paid

Ticket issued: worth of 5 Rs ( ticket says from j p nagar 2 phase to brigade millennium )

Difference of 7 Rs went to pocket of the conductor .

Less value ticket

vipul.agarwal

Aug 21, 2016

Racist Bus Conductor

Things are getting really out of hand in BMTC bus service where the conductors have been treating passengers like heards with no respect. I experienced racism before but today was particularly bad. The conductor was very mean, condescending, racist and bullying. He didn't even bother giving me the change at the end of the trip. Not giving change has become a routine in the corrupt BMTC public transport system. I am sure nothing will be done against this particular person but I would like to put it in public that Indian's are most racist breed of humans than I have experienced anywhere else around the world having lived overseas for over 8 years in 3 different countries.

Details:
Bus route: K2
License number: KA01F 8666
Time: 7:33:46 am (Bhoopasandra to IISc)
Token Number: 170
Depot: 08

I am happy to send the photograph if required.
Ranith Kh

Aug 18, 2016

290 no bmtc buses standing middle of road

Hi Sir/Madam,
Daily I commute from yelhanka to MANYATA TECH PARK via thanisandra.
Today happen Ed to be very bad day because BMTC bus(4057) hit my car in the morning with carelessness of driver.
It caused huge traffic jam , I was helpless , Nd I do not wanted to cause pro lem to public , I jus left wid damaged car which costed me 12 thousand rupees for repair.

Daily buses are stopped in middle of road block g all the vehicle but intention of driver is to block other BMTC bus coming behind . It's really frustrating to commute where bmtc bus are overtaking each other. These are 290 series bus which travel from yelhanka to Shivajinagar.

Main problem is in Thanisandra junction where Bmtc bus block the road blocking traffic though there enough space. Please teach some discipline to these drivers.

We pay tax and end up with frustration daily.

Please look into issue.

Thanks in Advance

290 no bmtc buses standing middle of road

Hanslata

Aug 16, 2016

rude behaviour of driver

I just want to complain about the BMTC Bus DRIVER.
today morning at 8:15 I rushed towards command hospital bus stop but as I was already late for office, I stopped myself at red light stop just before command hospital bus stop then Bus with No KA-01-FA 1279 came and I requested two times to Driver to open the door though the red light was there for another 2 minutes, he did not open the door and he was very rude. I think Buses are for public convenience but really dis is very pathetic.
Rashmirekha Srimany

Aug 11, 2016

Harassment by 2 Bus Conductors

It is extremely unfortunate to say that BMTC Bus Employees who deal with the daily consumers have extremely bad behaviour and have the audacity to throw them out of the bus if the bus conductors do not have change. What do you expect ? How come the consumers have change left in their purse if every bus conductors expects to receive Change. Extremely inhuman behaviour. This same thing happened to even me. Being a tax payer of this country, I have every right to avail public buses and no one can throw me out of bus only because I did not have 2 Rs in my pocket. The Drivers or the Conductors do not own BMTC. It is owned by the government. I boarded the bus 335 E iat 11 AM from Big Bazaar and asked for the ticket to G R tech park which costs Rs. 22/-. I handed the driver Rs 30/- and I am thrown out of the bus because conductor did not want to give Rs 8//- Not only this, I had to take another bus where conductor lied on my face that she did not have Rs 8/-. I told her to give me later. She immediately searched her bag which was clinking with coins and handed me Rs 8/-. I do not understand being a bus conductor, he/she should have changes or coins with them. If we as a consumer are supporting them enough while exchanging changes, why these people has such harsh behaviors when they are supposed to return changes with the consumers.

I also see that there are numerous complaints on the same issue but i do not see any feedback or initiative taken.This is a very serious issue that your conductors and bus drivers feel that it is their birth right to throw any consumer out of the bus and misbehave with them. I demand you to take action (as "I request" phrase does not seem to be an understandable to you).

Details:

Bus 1 (Which threw me out of Bus)

Number: 335E
Bus Registration Number: KA01F1187
Time: 11Am
Stop: Big Bazaar

Bus 2 (which Conductor lies at face that she does not have change)

Number: 335E
melmelvin

Aug 10, 2016

rash driving

Sir/Madam ,

This is to bring to your kind notice that most of the 401(K, B, R, etc,)buses plying from yelanhanka to kengeri are almost rash driving they dont stop the buses in the point and dont allow persons to get down or board the bus they are in so hurry they dont wait
till people getdown. they all come at a time and dont stop each wants to go first they dont even see the mirror when people are getting down from back. I need aan answer whether they are put for the public or for a ride he is riding the bus.if he is in so hurry y has he come to the duty.on top of that they start abusing the passengers cant you wait for another bus, cant you see are you sleeping y you people come to take our life and nobody questions.You you people take such type of drivers who is not fit for the public.he thinks he is riding his fathers bus.please look into this matter seriously or i will send the complaint to the higher authority.
if not really this fellows will kill some people and BMTC has to bear for the loss.I am sending this letter for the 4th time.

Shalini - Vidyaranyapura
Roopa.N

Aug 10, 2016

No bus

Sir/madam
From a month buses are very less in route mctc to hebbal bus number k-2. As per my knowledge there are more than 15 buses for this route and none of it comes on time. Today morning from 7am-7:30 no busses. Everyday we are getting late to profession. Please take this issue serious and I will request you to provide buses on time.
aaaji

Aug 3, 2016

BMTC

BMTC Bus No MF6 route to TC palya cancelled
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub : MF2 -Hal main gate route cancelled.

Only this MF2 Bus was direct bus from HAL Main gate to Swamy vivekananda metro station. Everyday Many people are travelling during the peak hours like 8 am to 10 am and evening 5.30 pm to 7 pm. But from past 3 days we did not get this bus. We heard that MF2 Bus Route has been Cancelled. We kindly request you to provide MF Bus Route again to our area.Many of them are struggling due to shortage of bus to our area .or please provide buses morning upto 10 AM and Evening From 6 pm TO 8 PM

We are expecting good reply from your end.

anjana
ashok km

Aug 1, 2016

no buses... no response in Depot

Dear concern,

This is one of regular passengers of 378D or 224E which travels through chikkegowdan palya. As we have only these 2 irregular buses in this route we are suffering a lot... there are even school children who travels in the morning and they should rely only on 378D bus.
(I really appreciate few conductors and driver who are doing their duty promptly, in many difficulties and no cooperation received from Kengeri Depot)
But other time we are facing the problem as the bus is irregular and no timing...
we should rely on this bus as we can't even depend upon 224E as it's never bothered about its passengers, and sometimes directly driven without entering the Depo.
And these Depo TCs are so negligence they never know the bus details.( I really appreciate Mr Ramachandrappa sir, who is always cooperative to passengers.) And other TCs are always busy either in taking the money from conductors or having snacks or tea in Kadamba Hotel. If we ask about the bus they aramse say that go and check in Depo.
In case of their strike we support by being at home, but these people are not even coerced about their duty.

We request your prompt action for the correct buses, and timings for this route. Or arrange another bus in case this bus is having the mechanical issue. Thats enough..

This will help so may school children, grandpeople and other passengers. Hope you will. Take the necessary actions for the same.

Ashok
pcgram_vijay

Jul 29, 2016

Lost my Mobile

Hi All,

This is to inform you that I have lost my mobile(IPhone 5S) bearing mobile number 8867896409. I lost the mobile in 335E which is traveling to Majestic. However I have boarded the bus from Vydehi Junction to Graphite Signal.

Could you please give me a call on this alternate number if you find the mobile. I will come and pick it up.

Alternate Mobile No: 9986032950

Ram
M R Kamat

Jul 28, 2016

Complaint against conductor

Dear Sir/ma'am,

Today while traveling from kamanahalli to Nagavara the conductor of bus KA 57 F 490 despite having a huge bundle of ₹ 10 notes and pockets overflowing with coins refused to give me change and rudely stated that I somehow produce change or deboard the bus. I would like to bring to your notice that this is a very unprofessional way of behaving with commuters. I kindly request you to take strict actions against this conductor and other such conductors.
Hoping for quick disciplinary actions.

Distressed commuter.
ramamurthyg87

Jul 24, 2016

balance amount is not given while travelling

whenever wherever go to bangalore by using bmtc bus the conductor change is not ready give the people when buying ticket.one time i am asking the balance amount he revert back to me and change is not given.
public_321

Jul 22, 2016

RASH DRIVING

Today morning (5:20 AM), we have seen rash driving and unexpected step (Tried to run over tata winger) taken to harm the tata winger driver or damage the tata winger vehicle twice. I was heading to office and was behind these two vehicles (BMTC Volvo Bus - RED and Tata winger) and it is very unfortunate that BMTC driver behavior on public road was unacceptable.

If this site complaints are viewed by BMTC officials, I would request to BMTC officials to take appropriate action and make sure this driver follows driving etiquette while on public road.

Where this incident took place?
* Outer ring road towards madivala from Marath halli (opposite to JP Morgan company).

What time this incident took place?
* Today morning (23/07/2016) at 5:20 AM.

What was the BMTC Volvo (RED) bus #?
* KA-01 FA-2124

What was the vehicle which BMTC Volvo driver tried to run over?
* Tata winger (White)

What action or result you're expecting from BMTC department?
* Driver should be either suspended for six months or fined with a penalty of his whole month salary.
Fayesh

Jul 20, 2016

Conductor misbehaviour

Conductor misbehavior - bus SBS-1K KA 01 F 9364

I got in at domlur bridge bus stop. Missed to hear when conductor asked for ticket as I was on an emergency call. But even before the next stop I requested the conductor to issue the ticket. But she behaved very badly used abusive words and asked me to get off the bus. On my insistence to issue the ticket. She forced me to get off the bus where it was dark and it was raining heavily. Also there was no bus shelter at that placed. I had to stand in rain for half an hour at 9:00 pm in the night being a lady. This is intolerable and strict action has to be taken against the lady conductor.
Debdeep Bose

Jul 19, 2016

Rude behaviour and Harassment

The bus conductor is sitting idealy on his seat and wants the people getting up on the bus to walk up to him personally and pay him the money for their destination. Despite of being rush and a lot of people inside the bus.and if you pay him a 100rs or a 50 RS note will shout at you in front of everyone and will be forced to get off the bus.
Kindly take some strict actions against the same.
Bus no: KA-01 F-3911
Date: 20-july-2016.
Akanksha Shetty

Jul 15, 2016

I lost my clothes bag

The color of the bag I lost is a plastic red bag. Inside the bag there was a black and cream salwar kameez along with white formal shirt and black formal pant. The bus I lost it was headed to hoskote. If the bag is found please contact me on this no. 9481458909.
Akanksha
viji28

Jul 14, 2016

Not providing change to travellers

Iam a regular commuter of BMTC Bus, I take my bus at C.V. Raman Nagar bus depot and get down at Jeevan bima nagar, petrol bunk. Yesterday (13/07/2016) i travelled in one such bus, i have noted its number- KA57F66. The travelling charge will be of 14 Rs, I provided the conductor a 20 Rs note. He told me he will provide me change, but when my stop got neared i demanded him my exact change, the conductor behaved very rude and said that my money is taken from one of the co-passenger, and that im supposed to provide her 4 Rs of change to the young girl, who is getting down before my stop.
Finally the conductor did not provide me change and i was forced to give excess fare to my Co passenger and Instead he behaved very harsh.
My sincere and kind request, Please monitor these route buses as they do not provide change and behave very indecent with woman. Take the action immediately.
Sanrana

Jul 13, 2016

Service

I am a frequent traveller in Volvo. We pay extra and board Volvo, for convinent travel and better travel, but Off late it's been noticed that the Volvo bus driver of majority buses do not switch in the AC, after telling they will on for sometime but again stop, this is really irritating and bad and irritating, we travel for comfort and quick travel, but that is not the case. Please look I into it.

notdefined

Jul 12, 2016

Conductor took money more than the ticket amount

Hi BMTC,

It was sunday(10/07/2016) afternoon , I was travelling from Innovative multiplex, Marathalli to Mahadevapura along with my sister. The moment we boarded the bus, conductor asked us to give 30 Rs, I asked him to give tickets 3-4 times but he didn't give, he was not even bothered to listen, he ignored and moved towards back.

At Kalamandir stop I again asked him for ticket, he gave me ticket for 24 Rs then I asked him to give me 6 Rs back neither he gave back money nor he gave ticket for 6 Rs. On asking him again and again he started shouting at me in Kannada, I requested him to talk to me in Hindi as I don't understand Kannada then started shouting even louder.

Bus No : KA-01 F-9503

Please take some action.

Dipika
aaaji

Jul 8, 2016

BMTC Bus No MF2 route to HAL MAIN GATE cancelled
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub : MF2 -Hal main gate route cancelled.

Only this MF2 Bus was direct bus from HAL Main gate to Swamy vivekananda metro station. Everyday Many people are travelling during the peak hours like 8 am to 10 am and evening 5.30 pm to 7 pm. But from past 3 days we did not get this bus. We heard that MF2 Bus Route has been Cancelled. We kindly request you to provide MF Bus Route again to our area.Many of them are struggling due to shortage of bus to our area.

We are expecting good reply from your end.

anjana

staff selection commission - Unable to Submit Representation for exam held on 08 sept...
    Sir, I took my exam on 30 August 3rd shift.i made payment...
    Whaaky.com - Order not Supplied
    Dear Sir, This is my fourth mail to your company Whaaky...
    SSC CGL 2016 Challenges - challenge question
    i challenge one question so they debited 100 rs but there...
    CYber Crime Cell Sector 51 Gurgaon - ATM FRAUD
    Respected sir, I,Puja from islampur village gurgaon want...
    CSC representative - mis leading info provided
    Respected Sir, I WOULD NEVER WRITE DIRECTLY TO YOU SIR,...
    MCD Najafgarh Zone - Unused plantation causing dengue
    It is to intimate that we have a vacant plot behind my...
    lava mobail a72 - mobail hit
    a 72 lava mobail porches widhen 4 days and mobail is hot...
    Reliance Jio - Plz give full network coverage in kodinar
    Plz provide network coverage like junagadh in kodinar...
    IRCTC Catering Services - Unreasonable high price of food items.
    Respected Authority, I was travelling in JAT Exp. Tr....
    SSC - Ssc answer key challenge payment done but looted
    Ssc answer key challenge payment done .but i cannot file...