BPTP Park Elite Floors
Consumer complaints and reviews about BPTP Park Elite Floors
S Kumar Sharma
May 10, 2016
I have booked a BPTP Park Floors 3BHK Flat at Sec88 in 2009, after few months they have conducted 2nd draw and they shifted my flat to Sector-77 because they said we can't give you flat in 88 bcz of all units full. They commitment of giving the possession of the home within 2 Years but still in dark and home price is also increased by giving the other legal excuses. I have paid almost the amount of 90% payment and i am still in dark don't know that what to do, even they always said in coming next 6 month or 12 Month. When I have asked about the penalty clause they didn't reply anything. BPTP is fooling us and not giving us any valid reason for delay, They are big cheater. I didn't get my home possession and they asked for more one year. I don't know their intension.
Please let me know some lawyer contact number, with whom I can liaise and file case. Let's do something!
(Kindly advise me how I get flat from BPTP)
Aug 10, 2015
BPTP Customers having more than one property
Hello All BPTP Customer
This message for all those who have more than one property in BPTP projects and wants go for Legal proceedings against the Builder for Illogical, Illegal Demands and Wrong trade Practices against Laws and Policies I know some customer with similar situation, and wants to unite other customer & Form a group to to prevent Illegal Demands and Harassment by BPTP and planning for legal proceedings.
Pl. contact my self on
011 66766830 Dy_321@gmail.com
Jun 23, 2011
I have applied for a 3 BHK flat pf BPTP Park Elite Floors (G+3) in 2009 and also paid 35% amount as demanded by them. Till date, they have not given us allotment letter and is delaying the matter by giving one reason or the other. I am visiting BPTP office with other customers who have not received the allotment letter since last one and half years but there is no positve response from BPTP. There are a number of customers who are waiting to get allotment from BPTP.
I, therefore, request to the concerned authority to look into the matter and give justice to the customers who have invested their hard earned money.
With best regards,
Jan 15, 2011
abut using low quality of building material
my customer code is 120942 in park elite floors faridabad, having L-27 ground floors
1. I use to visit the spot where these flats are in under cunstruction
2. That before one month I visited there and saw that they are using very worst qulity of material specially bricks. I also physically made a complaint to the project office of bptp.
3. after two days again I visited there but same proceder was there
and not any actions were taken against the construction party and sam brick were using. I also told about this to an engeenier
but he did not give me any satisfactory ans.
4. I went to the bptp office at middle circle C.P. delhi and met miss/mrs.parul and told about it. She satisfied me with some sweet words.
5. Today I again visited there but the same bricks are being used to made the toilet and kitchen walls. I brougth an engeeneer of nice project pvt ltd. but again he did not give me any satisfactory answer
6 In the meanwhile every time I made a caal to bptp middle circle
they just told me to forward my complaint but not even single step is taken against my complaint.
7. I requst to concerned officials that the walls of toilet and kicthen and back boundry wall mus be reconstructed.
8. One of my brother is in India T.V.
No. 8. Is only becouse I fed up by giving u again and agin information but no necessory steps are taken
plz plz plz plz. take some necessory steps
Sep 13, 2010
Attempt of Manipulation / Misrepresentation thorugh ADDENDUM
This is to bring to the notice of all through this Forum not to sign the Addendum being forwarded to be signed by BPTP.
I own a 250yrd IInd Floor @ BPTP Park Elite Floors & signed my Flat Buyer Agreemnt in the month of May.
I am surprised to come to know while browsing through all the Forums that nobody has read between the lines & understood the actual objective of this Addendum.
While Clause 2 under the Changes mentioned is very much clear, whereby it has been mentioned that the period of 24 months shall be counted from the day of Approval of Plan or the day of signing the Agreement whichever is later ; which clearly means that it is to be counted from the day of signing the Agreement as Agreement with all the buyers was signed after the Approval & many buyers are still to sign the Agreement.
The major catch is in the clause 1, which states the detailed definition of Super Area. While it seems to be very normal & simple in the first look, but there is a bigger Game being played by BPTP.
I trust we all remember the product beeing presented ot us since starting & lets revisit the same: -
1. In the initial Offer the Area mentoned through the Brochure was presented as a) Built UP Area b) Terrace Area & c) Total Usable Area. The Basic Sale Price was quoted in Lumpsum for the Total Usable Area.
2. In the Flat Buyer Agreement the Built - Up Area was mentioned as Super Area & within the defination it was mentioned that it will be inclusive of Balconies & Stair Cases (Of which the Floor Plan had been enclosed within the Agreement).
For the notice of All there was no reference made of the terrace area in the Flat Buyer Agreement & thereby the Per sq ft. Basic Sale Price was calculated by using the formula - Lumpsum BSP / Built Up Area whcih should have been - Lumpsum BSP / Total Usable Area.
When it was brought to the notice of the Representatives at BPTP at the time of signing the Agreement they very smartly mentioned verbally that the terrace area is free of cost as mentioned in the brochure & therefore not mentioned in the Agreement & thanks to my foolishness I got convinced.
3. Now please read the Addedndum carefully whereby the Terrace Area has been very smartly induced within the definition of the Super Area. This will mean that your Super Area will be = Built-up Area + Terrace Area which is going to increase the Super Area by 30% - 55% dependent on the Floor.
This is going to Empower BPTP to proclaim the charges on artificially depicted Addtional Area (Terrace Area) @ Rs.2450/- per sq ft as mentioned in the Flat Buyer Agreement at the time of Completion certificate.
I have reached this assessment after consulting 2 Senior Legal Personnels (VP Level) in the Real Estate Industry.
I hereby request All the Buyers not to sign this Addendum without legal consultation. This could be withdrawn by BPTP only when we as Buyers do not sign this & boycott this together.
What they are threatening is to withdraw 5% timely payment discount which they can withdraw any time as per the Agreement & is very meager when you compare it with 10-15 Lacs they could charge on the basis of this Addendum.
I have also got small response letter to be forwarded to BPTP through the Legal Expert.
I will share the same here on Tuesday & could be downloaded from here.
God May safeguard us from these attempts of Fraudulent acts .
Previous 1 Next
Share this site with others
Recently Updated Complaints