BSES Yamuna Power Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSES Yamuna Power Limited

nagrani12345

Apr 3, 2014

stolen electricity by meter wire

heavy theft of electricity MR SADHURAM SHARMA R/O HOUSE NO RZ B 112, BLOCK NO B, DABRI EXTENSION EAST PALAM NEAR GOPAL MANDIR, DELHI-110045, HE HAS THEFT OF ELECTRICITY BY METER FULL DAY THE SAID HEAVY THEFT OF ELECTRICITY ON GROUND FLOOR, FIRST FLOOR, SORRY HE HASNOT ABOVE ANY FLLOR. AND HOUSE IS APOX 480 SQ.FEET. HE IS STOLEN ELECTRICITY SINCE 20 YEAR... CATCH THEM AND REGISTER THE CASE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
nagrani12345

Apr 3, 2014

heavy theft of electricity

MR SADHURAM SHARMA R/O HOUSE NO RZ B 112, BLOCK NO B, DABRI EXTENSION EAST PALAM NEAR GOPAL MANDIR, DELHI-110045, HE HAS THEFT OF ELECTRICITY BY METER FULL DAY THE SAID HEAVY THEFT OF ELECTRICITY ON GROUND FLOOR, FIRST FLOOR, SECOND FLOOR, SINCE 20 YEARS OLD SO MAY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE BUT THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT VISIT AND TAKE THE BRIBE FROM THE CONSUMER ..SO KINDLY ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT CATCH THEM AND REGISTER THE CASE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
shikhajain

Dec 7, 2013

theft of electricity by pass meter

MR KAMAL S/O MAM CHAND R/O HOUSE NO 206, BLOCK NO 6, KHICHARI PUR, DELHI-110091, LAND MARK KALI MATA MANDIR WALI GALI, HE HAS THEFT OF ELECTRICITY BY PASS METER TIMING 6 PM TO 7 AM DAILY AND SUNDAY AND GOVERNMENT HOLIDAY FULL DAY THE SAID HEAVY THEFT OF ELECTRICITY ON GROUND FLOOR, FIRST FLOOR, SECOND FLOOR, SINCE 20 YEARS OLD SO MAY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE BUT THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT VISIT AND TAKE THE BRIBE FROM THE CONSUMER AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE MR KAMAL IS WORKING WITH THE IDBI BANK LTD, KAROL BAGH BRANCH, NEW DELHI AND HIS TWO SON MR SANJEEV AND MR SUNIL THEY ARE LIVING ON THE FIRST FLOOR AND SECOND FLOOR, AND WORKING WITH THE STATE BANK OF PATIALA, NEW DELHI SO KINDLY ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT CATCH THEM AND REGISTER THE CASE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
suman gosain

Jul 3, 2013

Electricity Theft by the all street members

I m living in Rama garden. Actually, I want to complaint against the aprox all residents of RAMA GARDEN STREET NO -2, KARAWAL NAGAR, NEAR NAVDEEPAK PUBLIC SCHOOL, DELHI . whose electricity meters never runs in night hours.They are using their jet pumps, a.c, coolers, washing machines, and all electricity illegally.Please take suitable actions against them. The Names of the persons who theft the electricity are given below -

Ram Awtar, Rambaran Sharma, Deshpal, Ravi Rajora, & many more....

Theft hours : 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM all days
They Keep Their doors locked during theft hours.

Thanking You
v.kandari

Jun 30, 2013

electricity theft

Electricity theft by vinay singh since 8.07.2011.He is living at dilshad colony b-108 flat no S.2 dilshad colony delhi .95.We alredy complaint in wrriten on 15.12...2011 to the dy.general manager g.t.r receipt no 2887 on 15.12.2011...but there is not any responce we get...Still he is using the electricity in iiilgal way...after that we send the iiilgal notice on dated 31.1.2013 to bses through the advocate mukesh sharama delhi high court...chamber no..G 703 karkadoma court delhi.by registerd AD...BUT still we cant get any responce from in this matter...
I requsted to bses enforcement kindly take the action soon in this matter
raghubir singh
b.8 F no s.3 vivek vihar delhi.95 ph.1
9810209452
RAGHAV CHOUDHARY

Jun 18, 2013

change of wire

Sir/Madam,

As Per Subject Given Above We Request You To Change Your Electricity Wire As You Pillar No………..
Situated At …………………………………………………………………..
The Wire On That Pillar Are Totally Damaged and it is Dangerous to All Of You.

Kindly Do The Needful At Are Earlier.
khanvaseeq

Jun 5, 2013

Wrong Billing from BYPL

Hi, my name is waseem. I have a domestic electricy connection of BYPL. my CA No. is 150202108. BYPL is over charging from the last 4 months. this month they sent me a bill for March to May 2013 for Rs. 995. while i consumed only 98 units. They billed extra 566 Rs. which i cant understnd for what..In their website they say it arrear. wht the hell is this arrear.

This is a very huge amount for only 98 units. It should not be more than 400 or 500 Rs. even if it is 4 Rs. per unit.

Waseem
Vijay Park, East Delhi
khanvaseeq@yahoo.co.uk
lucky kumar

Mar 31, 2013

heavy power theft

IN HOUSE NO. 5/346, MAHARAM MOHALLHA, SHAHDHRA-32, THERE IS 2 METER. IN BOTH METER SOME TYPE OF DEVICE USED TO THEFT ELECTRICITY. THERE IS HUGE POWER THEFT. BSES DEPT. IS INFORMED & AS EXPECTED NO ACTION TAKEN AND IF TAKE IT IS JUST "BRIBE" FROM THE HOUSE.

THIS HOUSE HAVE CONNECTION WITH BSES LOCAL COURUT PEOPLE, AND THEY SAVE THEM. THEREFORE THERE IS
NO YELLOW CABLE IN THERE METER AND ALL THE PEOPLE LIVED IN THIS GALI HAVE YELLOW CABLE TO THER METER.

THIS IS FOR ENFORCEMENT DEPT. TO CATCH THEM AND METR TEST IN LAB. SO THAT THE THEFT COME OUT IN LAB.

CATCH THEM. CATCH THEM THEY ARE VERY HEAVY THEFT.
Sumit kumar surma

Feb 13, 2013

No electricity, change wire

Someone put our wire off.dats why no electricite is there from last 2 weeks.this creating alot of problem.

Jun 21, 2011

Growing Corruption in BSES

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Pramod Kumar Srivastava is a registered consumer of BSES Yamuna Power limited bearing CRN No.: 1220163171 and CA No. 100865515.

On 01.05.2011 in the evening my electricity meter burnt on which i lodged a complaint in BSES (Complaint No.: 3508) customer care and a local complaint No. 29379 dated 01.05.2011. On our complaint departmental line man Mr. Sachin and another one person came to my house and connected the electricity wire directly and said that your meter will be soon replaced till then you can use the electricity connection without meter as this is now our responsibility to replace the burnt meter.

On 02.05.2011 I went to BSES office situated at F Block Krishna Nagar, Delhi - 110051 where an application no. in respect to my complaint has been provided to me and I had given assurance that within 3 Days my meter will be replaced.

On 06.05.2011 in Noon time I found my meter missing therefore i lodged a complaint at Police Station Jagatpuri regarding meter stolen and I also informed BSES about the missing meter on same day.

On 09.05.20110 I I met Business Manager, Krishna nagar and on his direction I applied for a new connection vide Diary No. 171 of BSES, Krishna Nagar, Delhi - 110051. I have been told that my electricity meter will be soon installed. I also informed this matter to concerned officer Mr. D.K Sharma and PRO Madam Rachna of BSES Krishna nagar, Delhi - 110051.
P.T.O

On 06.06.2011 Business manager of Krishna nagar provided me an order letter of my Electricity meter replacement.

On 16.06.2011 an assessment bill for voluntary discloser have been provided to me by BSES, Krishna nagar, Delhi - 110051 to which I paid in full.

On 16.06.2011 at about 12.00 PM a person named Ajay Sharma with his associates came to my house and said that he is from BSES enforcement department (Radhu Palace) and said to vacate the premises right now because Mr. Amit, Mr. Akhilesh and Mrs. Saroj Gupta is my close friends and has given me a large amount of bribe to disconnect your electricity connection so that you have to vacate the premises and if you will still not vacate the premises then they have other illegal measures to get the premises vacate.

He threatened my wife to give him Rs. 50, 000/- as a Bribe otherwise "we will disconnect your electricity connection and your electricity meter will never be installed in future and will make theft bill of large amount and will implicate in false court case". He said that he will have to share this Bribe with some of his associates.

“Upon asking for identity card he showed an I.D card which was clearly seen to be a fake I.D card, as there was no signature, stamp or any other sign of originality. He said that he do not require any sign. Of authorization as BSES, Department of Electricity and Delhi Govt. has given him power to make an I.D card for himself. I have attached a mobile phone captured image of his identity card for your kind perusal.”

Inspite of complete documents and no dues till date, I and my family have been badly harassed by the mental and physical harassments by the above said person Mr. Ajay Sharma and his associates.

I pray to you to take strict legal action against said Mr. Ajay Sharma and his associates as soon as possible (A mobile captured image of the I.D card which he showed is attached for your kind perusal). I have paid all the dues to BSES, therefore you are humbly requested to direct BSES, Krishna nagar, Delhi – 110051 to install a new meter at my premises.

PRAMOD KUMAR SRIVASTAVA (Registered consumer)
Email - shobhit.srivastava89@rediffmail.com

Date :
Place : Delhi

CA No 100865515
CRN No. 1220163171

Mar 9, 2011

Wrong Billing from BSES Yamuna Power Limited - Krishna Nagar.

I am Gautam Mehra, S/o MR. Vinod Mehra.

--------------

Name: Jagdish Kahi / New Name: SANTOSH MEHRA >Changed on October 2010 after request.

Old K.No.3KN6011559859 / New K.No:1220R3140232

CRN No.1220028705

--------------

W/O: Mr.Vinod Mehra >Changed on October 2010 after request.

Billing/Residence Address: House no. 31, S-Block, 2nd Floor Krishna Nagar, Near Lal Quarter Market Ratan Devi School, Delhi – 110051, INDIA.

This is with regards to my complaint against the BSES Yamuna Power Limited. Before shifting to above mention address we paid the whole outstanding amount of Rs. 19060 with Vide CR No 7308 on 10th June 2003 and then June 2003 onwards we were continuously paying our each and every electricity bill till September 2010.

After 7 years 4 month of stay, we got a notice from BSES on September 2010 with following below mention notice statement which made me shocked:

=========

Subject: "Notice for payment outstanding dues of K.No.1220R31440229 failing which dues will be transferred to K.No.1220R3140232 CRN No.1220028705 installed at above mention address".

Ref: - Disconnected Connection K.No.1220R3140229 CRN No.1220028702 Installed at S-31 Krishna Nagar

The Observation made by the inspecting team regarding status as on the date of inspecting are enumerated herein below for your ready reference:-

DESCRIPTIONS : DETAILS

Name of R/C : Sh Jagdish Kohli

Name of User : Sh Jagdish Kahhi

Date of Inspection : 22/01/2010

Meter No. : 13819553

Reading : 11018

Sectioned Load : 1KW

Connection Load Under DX category : DX

Irregularity Observed : During Inspection supply of a live connection stalled at subjected address is found extended and is found restoring the supply of the premises where connection bearing K.No.120R3140220 at S-31 Krishna Nagar was already disconnected since 19/03/2004 due to non-Payment of outstanding dues amounting to Rs.9009/-.

=========

BSES bill shows K.No Till date reflect :

Old K.No. 3KN6011559859 / New K. No : 1220R3140232

I submitted an application to BSES Krishna Nagar (Ref. No. CHO1245 receiving date 14/09/10) and visited so many times to confirm the reason for transferring K.No.1220R3140229 to the K.No.1220R3140232 as my old K.No.was 3KN6011559859. However, I didn't get any response to my application. Moreover people were giving harasment that if I wont clear my dues soon then supply will be disconneted.

And, then in October 2010. I requested BSES to change Name along with address to come out from confusion regarding the K.No. Through which my issue rectified in October 2010 billing onwards. My bill was Rs.1520 with due date 1st November 2010. I didn't paid it. However, In the month of December 2010 I got next bill with due date 3rd January 2011 which was showing my outstanding amount Rs.12270(current bill : Rs1580.79 Inc. Tax) and past dues Rs10690(520+9009+161) Inc. Late payment.

Then I got another Notice after due date 3rd Jan'11 to pay Rs.12454 till end of Jan'11. Otherwise electricity supply will be disconnected.

I visited so many times to confirm the reason for this transferred amount. But, I didn't get any solution moreover no one is helping me in BSES even after visiting lot many time.

BSES is not ready to listen my complaint. Please help, so that I can pay my dues excluded of 9009+tax+late payment.

Gautam

Mob: 9600009256, 9212004201 (Vinod Mehra)

Email : gautammehra9@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2011

Non Clearance Of Cheque

Sir/Madam

I would like to request you that i visited to pay my bill CRN # 1220013396 on 17/2/2011 to krishna nagar office they denied to take the pymnt check of Rs 5000 because my bill is Rs 12460 they have sent me to a person named Mr.george on 1st floor ,I requested him that i m not able to pay the whole bill please take the pymnt and rest i will pay in next month he took my CRN # and said that i will see how you will be able to submit this check.Then i submitted my check in dilshad garden office on the very same day of Rs 5000 with the check #861272 of uco bank ,that check has not been with drawled yet.and some collection people visited to my house as well and threaten my wife that pay the bill asap,she told them that we have submitted the check and the pymnt has nt been taken yet.
kindly pay attention to my request asap

Manish verma

Jan 13, 2011

Against the BSES Electricity Bill

13th Jan 2010,

Sub: Excess bill (CRN No.-1230048383, Pole No-LNRH213)

As we are the consumer of 'BSES Yamuna Power Limited' since the years. We are residing at E-1, G/F Flat no.-7 Gali-10 Ganesh Nagar Pandav Nagar Complex. G N P-110092.Our neighbors bill are very less as compare to our bill even they also have the same things as we have in our home.Instead of that our bill always comes higher than other people in our building.(Bill no-601427)

We are requesting you to kindly check the meters by sending your 'checker'.

Please do needful.

Sudha Jain

Aug 16, 2010

recovering security deposit in case of name change

i have applied for name change in electric connection provided by BSES YAMUNA POWER LIMITED instead of transferring security deposit with interest (which is reflected in earlier bills issued by BSES), in our name the BSES send us fresh demand to deposit security deposit clearly violating the order vide letter No. F. 3(261)/Tariff/DERC/2008-09/ C.F. No. 2176/ 2805, dated 09/12-10.09 passed by DERC. which is unfair trade practice.
the BSES must should prevent such unfair trade practice.

sbi po recruitment - didnt get reg no and password
    I am anju from bokaro steel city,after submitting my...
    airceltelecom - balancedeductedand3gdata
    sir my mob no 8565830132.i have recharge 100 Rs and...
    SSC - invalid login even after fee deduction
    Respected sir, I have filled sbi online form and submites...
    micromax - mobile missing
    my mobile has lossed so i want to find out the location of...
    TataSky - suscriber id
    My suscriber ID is 1088726250 of tatasky.When i was...
    Tata Sky - suscriber id is same
    My suscriber ID is 1088726250.When i was registering it on...
    BSNL / Hungama - Hungama demands deactivate immediately
    Sir we did ask you put Hungamma demands, we cannot pay...
    25452 - shivam drama
    ‎Shivam drama.... ( World Tamils and Shiva ) Why did...
    Professional Courier - my mother's nriscan& medical report's and...
    I send to my mother's medicall details st...