BSES Yamuna Power Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSES Yamuna Power Limited

shripcmalhotra@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2015

Illegal Meter Connection Installed at my brother's property

I would like to inform you that illegal meter connection has been installed by some of the corrupt staff of BSES at my brother's property.

On July 07, 2015 electricity meter has been installed by BSES staff in the name of Ms. Inderjeet Kaur on the property number 13/204 – B , First Floor, Geeta Colony, Delhi 110031 illegally and without the consent of owner of property. The actual owner of the property is my brother Sh. Amar Nath Malhotra.

We like to inform you that meter has been rejected twice by BSES on February 02, 2015 and April 10, 2015 on the ground of improper documents and on July 07, 2015 meter has been installed by adopting illegal means with collusion of some of the corrupt staff of BSES.

We already filled a compliant to BSES Vigilance Manager vide diary number 3646 dated April 10, 2015 and to DGM( Business Manager) vide diary number 2339 February 13, 2015 but instaed of our compliant and pre information meter has been installed by submitting false document and illegally. This is a hight of corruption.

You are requested to take serious action on this matter.

PC Malhotra
shripcmalhotra@gmail.com
bharat kumar gupta

May 28, 2015

noc not given

I am a Retd. Sr. DANICS Officer aged about 70 years residing with my wife at the above address. Due to old age and medical problems I am unable to move freely here and there. The whole problem started when my Power Meter No.CA 100585744 was not showing Meter Reading. I reported the matter to BSES for replacement and on 28-05-2014 the Meter was replaced. That at the time of changing the Meter, the officials who visited my House informed me that there is tempering of Meter. To which I said that I have no knowledge and neither I have done the same. Moreover the officials have demanded Rs.11000/- in view of settling the matter. I refused for the same.

1. It has been alleged that during inspection Meter Terminal seal found tampered and 4 no. illegal holes found at back side of Meter. As a layman I do not know the implication of these holes. I only can say that when meter was installed since then the same has not been touched. Moreover No Body has shown me the status of Meter.. It is possible that your staff may have installed tampered Meter. You have also never inspected the installed Meter to see whether it is alright or not. My contention is proved in view of OK Meter Status report which is reflected in the monthly energy Bill. Under the circumstances I do not know how it is indicative of Dishonest Abstraction of Energy (DAE)

2. I am a responsible citizen of India and a Sr. Retd. DANICS Officer from Delhi Govt. and can never think of Dishonesty. My average Monthly Electricity Bill is apps. Rs.4000/- (Rs. Four thousand) only. which proves my contention of responsibility and honesty. The calculation Assessment of Connected Load is imaginary and cannot be established in real terms. Some apparatus may be defective also.

3 The BYPL has created a Demand of Rs 45387/-(Rs. Forty five thousand ,three hundred and eighty seven without any basis and the Assessing Authority has threatened me to harass to the maximum seeing my old age and ill health. I cannot move any where due to old age. They have initiated Recovery Proceedings whereas my appeals are pending.

The BYPL has stopped Customer Care Line. Under the circumstances we cannot file on line complaint. They are also not receiving complaint by post also.

I therefore request that BYPL officials may be directed to waive my illegal penalty and withdraw Recovery Proceedings.

Yours sincerely
4/5160 Krishan Nagar, Karol Bagh,
New Delhi. 110005
(M) 98112354
Jeet Choudhary

Feb 26, 2015

Faulty meter and Excess bill

EXCESS BILLING CA NO. 101079419 POLE NO. MVRPH618S1

I am the Consumer of BSES Yamuna Power Limited Resident of A-27, street No. 03, East vinod Nagar. Delhi- 110091. I regret to say that the Electricity Bill received by me for Jan-feb 2015 monthly is too much on the higher side. I request that the Meter be checked by sending your staff.

Actually I am facing this same problem for 6-8 months, But this time BYPL did height of corruption.

You are requested to please acknowledge and advise action taken.

SMT. Deepak Kumari
contact No. 9818127781
samriz123

Jan 14, 2015

Extra Pillar in street

We have two electricity pillar in our street,in front of each other.We request that shift the electricity wire on side pillar which is just front of other pillar and remove the extra pillar as it cause problem to area member when they pass their vehicle.It make very congested to the street and uncomfortable.And you can utilize that extra pillar in other place.

b-422 street no -11,North Ghonda
Near Shishe wali masjid, Faijan Manjil
delhi 110053
RBachan

Oct 30, 2014

Hanging of electricity wire over my roof

There is a problem in my house because of hanging of electricity wire of BSES over my roof.. There is a huge risk of getting shock.

Kindly remove these wires or fit these wires on long height poles as soon as possible.

Ram Bachan Singh
Add:- F-239-B, Mangal Bazar, Gali No. 12
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
ROHITSACHDEVA1980

Oct 17, 2014

BSES WIRE DAMAGE

It's my duty to inform you that which wire is coming to my house meter from the pole no VKKPY985S1. that was is damage from last so many month. when bses line come to my area for change the box of pole no VKKPY985S1 on that time by fault he cut my wire.but after so many complaint in BSES. still no one person is come for change that wire.

Dear Sir/Madam

It's BSES person duty before any miss happening line man come and change that wire.either if any miss happening is happen on that time total responsible is BSES.

So kindly take action and change the wire asap.

Thanks&Regards
Nafe Singh
Plot No-MS-30 Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar Delhi-110059
rbs.rohits@gmail.com
dipika mehra

Sep 19, 2014

compaint for new meter connection

i m very dissaoppointed for bses side. bses employee are veri irrisponsible . they are can't do solve the consumer problem.
i was apply for a meter new connection before 5 months but they are not give me satisfy reply till date.
delhipjs

Sep 6, 2014

Request for Load Reduction.

Prabhjeet Singh <delhipjs@gmail.com>
11:01 AM (1 hour ago)

to BYPL.Customerc.
Prabhjeet Singh <delhipjs@gmail.com>

10:43 AM (5 minutes ago)

to BYPL.Customerc.

Reg: Request for Load Reduction.

Ref: Application No: 8001512732 DSS Request Contract Account : 100760899
Name : Pritam Singh, Address : B-45, Jhilmil Colony, Shahdara, Delhi-95.

D/Sir,

Surprised to received your Computer Generated "Rejection Letter" date 20/8/14 12:29:40 for the baseless & false reason as reported by your engineer without visit my home (How can you accept this type of oral reports ???)

....Applicant/Customer not Interested: consumer refuse this case. )

When the customer already request you to reduce my load with immediate effect.

You are requested again to Pls reduce my load with immediate effect & adjust the Amt charge by you in my further bills.

Pritam Singh
B-45, Jhilmil Colony,
Delhi-110 095

BSES Yamuna Power Limited,
Shakti Kiran Building,
Karkardooma,
Delhi-110 092.

Reg: Ref No: BYPL/2014-15/MDI/LE-CA No 100760899

Subject : Revision os Sanctioned Load/Security Deposit as per DERC Order No F-7(57)DERC/cA/2011-12/3060/5005 Date 24/11/11 & DERC Order No F-7(57)/DERC/CA/2011-12/3060/5708 Date 11/1/12

With ref to your above letter dated 5th June 2014 you may advice to please revised my Sanction load upto 2 KW & adjust my Security deposit in further bills & oblige.

Thanking You,

rohit05

Aug 12, 2014

Firing on Poll Due to Heavy Load

Sir/Madam,

I informed you regarding Poll No. LNR A 760 which is situated at Gali No.11 of Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. In the Last 1 month there is 5 times fire occurred in the wires of said poll, which was very dangerous for all local residents. I send the mail to BYPL Customer Care on Dt. 25.07.2014 & reminder on Dt. 01.08.2014 but no action was taken BYPL til now.
Kindly decrease the burden of connections/load from that poll and take necessary action for permanent solution for this problem.

Suresh Chand Gupta
11/401, Lalita Park,
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi.
bhasin1945

Jul 29, 2014

EXCESS BILLING CA NO. 151097820 POLE NO. LNRPP349S1

I am the Consumer of BSES Yamuna Power Limited Resident of A 14 Kirpal Apartments, IP Extension, Delhi-110092. I regret to say that the Electricity Bill received by me for July month is too much on the higher side. I request that the Meter be checked by sending your staff.

You are requested to please acknowledge and advise action taken.

SMT. GULSHAN BHASIN
rohit05

Jul 11, 2014

LOW VOLTAGE

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I requested to pay highly attention about the Low Voltage problem in our area Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi (my house no. is 11/401, Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092).
The Low Voltage in this Hottest season for entire night & small kids and old peoples are suffering a lot. they couldn't sleep entire nights. Its happening from last one month.
Hoping for an instant action towards it.
Please do the needful & oblige.

Suresh Chand Gupta
anna team

Jun 3, 2014

Electricity Theft by the all street members

I m living in old seema puri,(jhilmil power station) . Actually, I want to complaint against the aprox all residentof f block famous as "STOVE WALI GALI",old seema puri, DELHI. Plot no =F- 254 to F-325, whose electricity meters never runs in night hours.They are using their jet pumps, a.c, coolers, washing machines, and all electricity illegally.They also theft LOADS like they using 5-7 KW , but sention load is 1 to 2 KW, whole theft is made by help of meter reader.They are paying 200 to 500 per month to meter reader and meter reader allow them to use wire to direct connection of elecricity...Many people also have 4 tenant it's mean minimum 5 family include owner and only have one meter and 2 KW load.whole street member paid bill only 400, 500.... because of theft of elecricity + LOAD,Please check suddenly this street and also check whole house load the truth will be appear against you.......Please take suitable actions against them.-
if unable to checking in night please check LOAD in day the truth is will be appear with you
The Names of the major persons who theft the electricity are given below -
mr. HAROON,mr. MUKIM,mr. SALAUDDIN,mr. VAHIDA,mr.RAJU,mr.ASGAR,mr.BABLU,mr. SHAMIM, mr.SUREH,mr. AKIL, etc list is too long................................................................

Theft hours : 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM all days
They Keep Their doors locked during theft hours.

Thanking You
ahmed.izhar0028@gmail.com

May 28, 2014

CA No. 100885633, CRN No. 1220103212

This is in reference to the above account. We have Rs 5200 bill to be paid and it passed due date as I am not in Delhi and will pay the bill on 7th June.

We have not recieved any notice regarding this as per guideline Section 56(1) of the Electricity Board, however a guy from krishna nagar branch Mr Neeraj Sharma came to my house and shouting like hell on my mother and feared her that we are cutting your connection and asked for 500 Rs.

As nobody was there and my mother is a BP patient her BP went up due to tension and now my sister took her to hospital.

I need an immediate action on this guy or I will go to consumer court.

Regards!

CA CRN CATEGORY NAME
100706639 1220044113 DOMESTIC ANIL KUMAR
100703854 1220044092 DOMESTIC ASHOK KUMAR
100694899 1220043982 DOMESTIC KRISHAN LAL

This is for your information and necessary action.
your"s truly
ANIL KUMAR/ASHOK KUMAR/KRISHAN LAL
G-21 KRISHNA NAGAR
DELHI-110051
nagrani12345

Apr 3, 2014

stolen electricity by meter wire

heavy theft of electricity MR SADHURAM SHARMA R/O HOUSE NO RZ B 112, BLOCK NO B, DABRI EXTENSION EAST PALAM NEAR GOPAL MANDIR, DELHI-110045, HE HAS THEFT OF ELECTRICITY BY METER FULL DAY THE SAID HEAVY THEFT OF ELECTRICITY ON GROUND FLOOR, FIRST FLOOR, SORRY HE HASNOT ABOVE ANY FLLOR. AND HOUSE IS APOX 480 SQ.FEET. HE IS STOLEN ELECTRICITY SINCE 20 YEAR... CATCH THEM AND REGISTER THE CASE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
nagrani12345

Apr 3, 2014

heavy theft of electricity

MR SADHURAM SHARMA R/O HOUSE NO RZ B 112, BLOCK NO B, DABRI EXTENSION EAST PALAM NEAR GOPAL MANDIR, DELHI-110045, HE HAS THEFT OF ELECTRICITY BY METER FULL DAY THE SAID HEAVY THEFT OF ELECTRICITY ON GROUND FLOOR, FIRST FLOOR, SECOND FLOOR, SINCE 20 YEARS OLD SO MAY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE BUT THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT VISIT AND TAKE THE BRIBE FROM THE CONSUMER ..SO KINDLY ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT CATCH THEM AND REGISTER THE CASE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
shikhajain

Dec 7, 2013

theft of electricity by pass meter

MR KAMAL S/O MAM CHAND R/O HOUSE NO 206, BLOCK NO 6, KHICHARI PUR, DELHI-110091, LAND MARK KALI MATA MANDIR WALI GALI, HE HAS THEFT OF ELECTRICITY BY PASS METER TIMING 6 PM TO 7 AM DAILY AND SUNDAY AND GOVERNMENT HOLIDAY FULL DAY THE SAID HEAVY THEFT OF ELECTRICITY ON GROUND FLOOR, FIRST FLOOR, SECOND FLOOR, SINCE 20 YEARS OLD SO MAY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE BUT THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT VISIT AND TAKE THE BRIBE FROM THE CONSUMER AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE MR KAMAL IS WORKING WITH THE IDBI BANK LTD, KAROL BAGH BRANCH, NEW DELHI AND HIS TWO SON MR SANJEEV AND MR SUNIL THEY ARE LIVING ON THE FIRST FLOOR AND SECOND FLOOR, AND WORKING WITH THE STATE BANK OF PATIALA, NEW DELHI SO KINDLY ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT CATCH THEM AND REGISTER THE CASE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
suman gosain

Jul 3, 2013

Electricity Theft by the all street members

I m living in Rama garden. Actually, I want to complaint against the aprox all residents of RAMA GARDEN STREET NO -2, KARAWAL NAGAR, NEAR NAVDEEPAK PUBLIC SCHOOL, DELHI . whose electricity meters never runs in night hours.They are using their jet pumps, a.c, coolers, washing machines, and all electricity illegally.Please take suitable actions against them. The Names of the persons who theft the electricity are given below -

Ram Awtar, Rambaran Sharma, Deshpal, Ravi Rajora, & many more....

Theft hours : 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM all days
They Keep Their doors locked during theft hours.

Thanking You
v.kandari

Jun 30, 2013

electricity theft

Electricity theft by vinay singh since 8.07.2011.He is living at dilshad colony b-108 flat no S.2 dilshad colony delhi .95.We alredy complaint in wrriten on 15.12...2011 to the dy.general manager g.t.r receipt no 2887 on 15.12.2011...but there is not any responce we get...Still he is using the electricity in iiilgal way...after that we send the iiilgal notice on dated 31.1.2013 to bses through the advocate mukesh sharama delhi high court...chamber no..G 703 karkadoma court delhi.by registerd AD...BUT still we cant get any responce from in this matter...
I requsted to bses enforcement kindly take the action soon in this matter
raghubir singh
b.8 F no s.3 vivek vihar delhi.95 ph.1
9810209452
RAGHAV CHOUDHARY

Jun 18, 2013

change of wire

Sir/Madam,

As Per Subject Given Above We Request You To Change Your Electricity Wire As You Pillar No………..
Situated At …………………………………………………………………..
The Wire On That Pillar Are Totally Damaged and it is Dangerous to All Of You.

Kindly Do The Needful At Are Earlier.
khanvaseeq

Jun 5, 2013

Wrong Billing from BYPL

Hi, my name is waseem. I have a domestic electricy connection of BYPL. my CA No. is 150202108. BYPL is over charging from the last 4 months. this month they sent me a bill for March to May 2013 for Rs. 995. while i consumed only 98 units. They billed extra 566 Rs. which i cant understnd for what..In their website they say it arrear. wht the hell is this arrear.

This is a very huge amount for only 98 units. It should not be more than 400 or 500 Rs. even if it is 4 Rs. per unit.

Waseem
Vijay Park, East Delhi
khanvaseeq@yahoo.co.uk
lucky kumar

Mar 31, 2013

heavy power theft

IN HOUSE NO. 5/346, MAHARAM MOHALLHA, SHAHDHRA-32, THERE IS 2 METER. IN BOTH METER SOME TYPE OF DEVICE USED TO THEFT ELECTRICITY. THERE IS HUGE POWER THEFT. BSES DEPT. IS INFORMED & AS EXPECTED NO ACTION TAKEN AND IF TAKE IT IS JUST "BRIBE" FROM THE HOUSE.

THIS HOUSE HAVE CONNECTION WITH BSES LOCAL COURUT PEOPLE, AND THEY SAVE THEM. THEREFORE THERE IS
NO YELLOW CABLE IN THERE METER AND ALL THE PEOPLE LIVED IN THIS GALI HAVE YELLOW CABLE TO THER METER.

THIS IS FOR ENFORCEMENT DEPT. TO CATCH THEM AND METR TEST IN LAB. SO THAT THE THEFT COME OUT IN LAB.

CATCH THEM. CATCH THEM THEY ARE VERY HEAVY THEFT.
Sumit kumar surma

Feb 13, 2013

No electricity, change wire

Someone put our wire off.dats why no electricite is there from last 2 weeks.this creating alot of problem.

Jun 21, 2011

Growing Corruption in BSES

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Pramod Kumar Srivastava is a registered consumer of BSES Yamuna Power limited bearing CRN No.: 1220163171 and CA No. 100865515.

On 01.05.2011 in the evening my electricity meter burnt on which i lodged a complaint in BSES (Complaint No.: 3508) customer care and a local complaint No. 29379 dated 01.05.2011. On our complaint departmental line man Mr. Sachin and another one person came to my house and connected the electricity wire directly and said that your meter will be soon replaced till then you can use the electricity connection without meter as this is now our responsibility to replace the burnt meter.

On 02.05.2011 I went to BSES office situated at F Block Krishna Nagar, Delhi - 110051 where an application no. in respect to my complaint has been provided to me and I had given assurance that within 3 Days my meter will be replaced.

On 06.05.2011 in Noon time I found my meter missing therefore i lodged a complaint at Police Station Jagatpuri regarding meter stolen and I also informed BSES about the missing meter on same day.

On 09.05.20110 I I met Business Manager, Krishna nagar and on his direction I applied for a new connection vide Diary No. 171 of BSES, Krishna Nagar, Delhi - 110051. I have been told that my electricity meter will be soon installed. I also informed this matter to concerned officer Mr. D.K Sharma and PRO Madam Rachna of BSES Krishna nagar, Delhi - 110051.
P.T.O

On 06.06.2011 Business manager of Krishna nagar provided me an order letter of my Electricity meter replacement.

On 16.06.2011 an assessment bill for voluntary discloser have been provided to me by BSES, Krishna nagar, Delhi - 110051 to which I paid in full.

On 16.06.2011 at about 12.00 PM a person named Ajay Sharma with his associates came to my house and said that he is from BSES enforcement department (Radhu Palace) and said to vacate the premises right now because Mr. Amit, Mr. Akhilesh and Mrs. Saroj Gupta is my close friends and has given me a large amount of bribe to disconnect your electricity connection so that you have to vacate the premises and if you will still not vacate the premises then they have other illegal measures to get the premises vacate.

He threatened my wife to give him Rs. 50, 000/- as a Bribe otherwise "we will disconnect your electricity connection and your electricity meter will never be installed in future and will make theft bill of large amount and will implicate in false court case". He said that he will have to share this Bribe with some of his associates.

“Upon asking for identity card he showed an I.D card which was clearly seen to be a fake I.D card, as there was no signature, stamp or any other sign of originality. He said that he do not require any sign. Of authorization as BSES, Department of Electricity and Delhi Govt. has given him power to make an I.D card for himself. I have attached a mobile phone captured image of his identity card for your kind perusal.”

Inspite of complete documents and no dues till date, I and my family have been badly harassed by the mental and physical harassments by the above said person Mr. Ajay Sharma and his associates.

I pray to you to take strict legal action against said Mr. Ajay Sharma and his associates as soon as possible (A mobile captured image of the I.D card which he showed is attached for your kind perusal). I have paid all the dues to BSES, therefore you are humbly requested to direct BSES, Krishna nagar, Delhi – 110051 to install a new meter at my premises.

PRAMOD KUMAR SRIVASTAVA (Registered consumer)
Email - shobhit.srivastava89@rediffmail.com

Date :
Place : Delhi

CA No 100865515
CRN No. 1220163171

Mar 9, 2011

Wrong Billing from BSES Yamuna Power Limited - Krishna Nagar.

I am Gautam Mehra, S/o MR. Vinod Mehra.

--------------

Name: Jagdish Kahi / New Name: SANTOSH MEHRA >Changed on October 2010 after request.

Old K.No.3KN6011559859 / New K.No:1220R3140232

CRN No.1220028705

--------------

W/O: Mr.Vinod Mehra >Changed on October 2010 after request.

Billing/Residence Address: House no. 31, S-Block, 2nd Floor Krishna Nagar, Near Lal Quarter Market Ratan Devi School, Delhi – 110051, INDIA.

This is with regards to my complaint against the BSES Yamuna Power Limited. Before shifting to above mention address we paid the whole outstanding amount of Rs. 19060 with Vide CR No 7308 on 10th June 2003 and then June 2003 onwards we were continuously paying our each and every electricity bill till September 2010.

After 7 years 4 month of stay, we got a notice from BSES on September 2010 with following below mention notice statement which made me shocked:

=========

Subject: "Notice for payment outstanding dues of K.No.1220R31440229 failing which dues will be transferred to K.No.1220R3140232 CRN No.1220028705 installed at above mention address".

Ref: - Disconnected Connection K.No.1220R3140229 CRN No.1220028702 Installed at S-31 Krishna Nagar

The Observation made by the inspecting team regarding status as on the date of inspecting are enumerated herein below for your ready reference:-

DESCRIPTIONS : DETAILS

Name of R/C : Sh Jagdish Kohli

Name of User : Sh Jagdish Kahhi

Date of Inspection : 22/01/2010

Meter No. : 13819553

Reading : 11018

Sectioned Load : 1KW

Connection Load Under DX category : DX

Irregularity Observed : During Inspection supply of a live connection stalled at subjected address is found extended and is found restoring the supply of the premises where connection bearing K.No.120R3140220 at S-31 Krishna Nagar was already disconnected since 19/03/2004 due to non-Payment of outstanding dues amounting to Rs.9009/-.

=========

BSES bill shows K.No Till date reflect :

Old K.No. 3KN6011559859 / New K. No : 1220R3140232

I submitted an application to BSES Krishna Nagar (Ref. No. CHO1245 receiving date 14/09/10) and visited so many times to confirm the reason for transferring K.No.1220R3140229 to the K.No.1220R3140232 as my old K.No.was 3KN6011559859. However, I didn't get any response to my application. Moreover people were giving harasment that if I wont clear my dues soon then supply will be disconneted.

And, then in October 2010. I requested BSES to change Name along with address to come out from confusion regarding the K.No. Through which my issue rectified in October 2010 billing onwards. My bill was Rs.1520 with due date 1st November 2010. I didn't paid it. However, In the month of December 2010 I got next bill with due date 3rd January 2011 which was showing my outstanding amount Rs.12270(current bill : Rs1580.79 Inc. Tax) and past dues Rs10690(520+9009+161) Inc. Late payment.

Then I got another Notice after due date 3rd Jan'11 to pay Rs.12454 till end of Jan'11. Otherwise electricity supply will be disconnected.

I visited so many times to confirm the reason for this transferred amount. But, I didn't get any solution moreover no one is helping me in BSES even after visiting lot many time.

BSES is not ready to listen my complaint. Please help, so that I can pay my dues excluded of 9009+tax+late payment.

Gautam

Mob: 9600009256, 9212004201 (Vinod Mehra)

Email : gautammehra9@gmail.com

GHMC - Illegal Speed breakers
    Hi, At h.no.1-11-110/31&32, tatachary colony,...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - amont not credit in dish tv account
    I made a online payment to recharge my dish tv VC no...
    micromax yureka plus - damaged charger
    We have purchased Micromax yureka plus One month ago Now...
    State Bank of India - CLOSE A/C BY CHEQUE/ AUTO CLOSURE.BAL TRF TO BC/IOI-BC TO...
    Hello, My account number is 00000020096516025. I had...
    HP gas agency - delay in sending refill (more than one month)
    There was a very big delay in sending refill. I bokked the...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Kadirul Islam, We are sorry for the experience you...
    IRCTC - No option to clear booked ticket history
    I have booked tickets and if try to delete the booked...
    RTO, Mumbai - Unauthorized parking
    Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate. With...
    Bhatiya Tall tax - soma isolux corsan
    Dear Sir/ madam, Recently tall plaza get started to...
    Teleshopping Product - wrong product
    sir, i have purchased a morning walker online, i have...