BSNL Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Bangalore

gaurav_singla2006@yahoo.co.in

Jan 25, 2014

Refusal to provide internet connection

I stay at the following address and have been told by BSNL, Vidyaranyapura that they are not going to provide me internet connection. When BSNL can waste so much of money paying salaries to its waste employees, why can't they lay a cable to provide me internet connection?

39, 2nd cross, Subhash Chandra Bose road, Sai Layout, Doddabettahalli, Vidyaranyapura post, Bengaluru - 560097.
re8023578801

Dec 23, 2013

Telephone Complete Dead

First I Registered my complaint with Docket ID No.110132858792 Dt.9-12-13.The complaint closed without rectification.Again I Registered my Complaint under GRIEVANCE CELL with Docket No.KRK/CO/2013/8589 Dt17-12-13.Till Date there is no follow-up action.So I request early remedial action by the Concerned Officer without further delay.
re8023578801

Nov 11, 2013

Complaint Docket closed without rectification

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have Registered my Complaint twice vide Grievance Docket No.KRK/CO/2013/6581 Dt 18-9-13 & again vide Grievance Docket No;
KRK/CO/2013/7655 Dt 04-11-13.My nature of complaint is:WIRELESS MODEM NOT WORKING.But the Department people had closed the Dockets WITH THE REMARKS THAT MODEM CONFIGURATION CHANGED Dt 14-10-13 & with the remarks THAT
INTERNAL WIRING DONE.BOTH ARE WORKING OK. Dt 08-11-13. In this connection I wish to point out that WIRELESS
CONNECTION OF THE MODEM IS REQUIRED URGENTLY SINCE MY SON IS USING TWO LAPTOPS ONE OFFICIAL & ANOTHER PERSONNEL AT A TIME.So Working of the Internet with Cable Connection will not serve the purpose for which Wireless Modem has been purchased & installed.SO I REQUEST EARLY REMEDIAL ACTION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
GANESAN SREEDHARAN
PHONE NUMBER:-080/23578801
ACCOUNT NUMBER:-9034499658
CUSTOMER ID:-4020637467
subbu123

Aug 7, 2013

Regarding problems of internet

Respected sir,/madam.

Iam Dr subbappa k No 15, 7th main binnylayout vijayanagar bangalore,I have taken BSNL landline and broadband connection on 06/06/2013. since the day of instalment internet is not working properly. I can use the net only for 10-15 min,after that there there won"t be connection. I have given comlaints in vijayanagar bsnl office.they gave me docket no 19104985732, like that 2-3 times complaint was given,but there is no use.once one persion came and he checked the instrument and went.after that nothing has been done.nobody is telling where is the fault, every time they are giving me docket no, but net is not working. kindly consider this complaint and do the needful.

Dr subbappa k

Aug 5, 2013

BSNL Broadband

Respected Sir/Madam,
Name : Joy Paul K.
Telephone Number : 080-2563 9529.
Address : Ramachandrappa Building, Kariyammana Agrahara, Opp. Intel, Near Patel Public School,
Bellandur, Bangalore 560 103
Mob : 8904304908 / 9844752558

My phone and internet connection dead on 17th July 2013. After One Week, 22nd the connection is ready. But the internet speed is 50kb. Again I made complaint up to Divisional Office.
Last complaint was to Divisional Officer on 25th July 2013. But the result is same and it became more cruel. Now 1st August 2013 I have no internet connection.
Who is the responsible person? Last month bill I didn’t pay. I wish to stop because you please read and check all the previous history of this phone connection.
Any of the officers can offer or guide me for a good result; I am ready to continue this connection.

On 2nd August 9:40 am, after making so many complaints to all, got the connection with 57.20 kb speed.
My connection speed is 4MB (4000 kb). I am paying 1100/- minimum.

Every month It will work properly for 20 days only. Some days my phone will disconnect at night at 9.00 pm, morning It will connect again after my complaint.

On the same day I sent email to all senior officials. Today 5th August the result is 50 kb speed. The email addresses are given below.

sghosh@bsnl.co.in,

dgmnwose@gmail.com,
cgm_ktk@bsnl.co.in,
ksampathkumar@bsnl.co.in,
pgmbgtd@sancharnet.in

Previous history ------------- of my NEW phone and internet connection.
I applied for phone and internet connection together on 06th March 2012 at
BSNL OFFICE,
Prestige Building,
Kadubisinahalli,
near Marthahalli,
Bangalore.

Booked on 6th March 2012.
Message received on 10th March 2012. NOYT General Category order no. 45052190
Got phone connection after 39 days 14th April 2012
Got the internet connection after 86 days 30th May 2012

I applied phone and internet connection together.
I contacted several times Mr.Muniyanthappa. Finally Muniynthappa told me It’s applied through other person and give his Mobile Number. I called him several times and he says the software complaint of BSNL and so many other reasons. Finally I got the Phone Connection after 39 days and Internet connection after 86 days.

Complaints on March 2013
1st Complaint --- Fault of Internet Connection. On 12th March 2013
Connect the Internet connection and Disconnect the Phone connection on the 2nd DAY.
2nd Complaint --- Fault of Phone Connection. On 13th March 2013
Connect the Phone connection Disconnect the Internet Connection on the 4th DAY.
3rd Complaint --- Fault of Internet Connection. On 16th March 2013
Connect the phone connection and Internet Connection on the 4th DAY. (On 19th March 2013)
But After 6 days.
4th Complaint --- Both (Internet and Phone) connections are dead. On 25th March 2013
After 2 days The connection is ready.
5th Complaint --- Fault of Internet Connection. On 1st April 2013
murali23

May 23, 2013

fraud DSA

few residents from our apartment booked for BSNL connection through a DSA Prashanth. After few days when we tried to contact him, his mobile phone is switched off.. when contacted BSNL, we found he was a fraud.. he had collected close to 15,000/- from our apartment complex..He has provided receipt to all, from a mobile device, similar to the ones used by BMTC & BESCOM. he has put BSNL STAMP as well on the receipt.. BSNL confirmed that none of their employees or DSAs are carrying such devices for providing receipts..moreover BSNL accepts only Rs500/- for new connection, rest of the charges will be in the first bill, after the service is provided... we will be taking legal help in traking down this fraud.

Mar 26, 2013

SHIFTING OF TELEPHONE

I had requested to Area Manager (west) BSNL, Vijayanagar,Bangalore to shift my Telephone No 23182437 on 26.12.2012 vide their acknowledgement No 9 dt, 26.12.2012 to my new residence in same locality.Till today they have not taken any action about the matter. I had contacted our telephone exchange in charger, Lineman and Head of the cable department of the said division. All these people are give simple reason and escape from their duty.

Ajithkumara Shetty
Sdivya16 Send email

Oct 18, 2012

Hi Abhinav,

I had given Rs. 500 to the same guy (Raviraj) for a new BSNL connection on 04 Oct 2012. I called him up some days later and he gave me a work order number. This WO number seems to be fake. His phone is not reachable now. Did you get your connection?
Akshay Tatiya Send email

Very poor service

we have 850 rupees plan then also speed is very poor . So i request to you what is problem please tell me. my no.02562225548
Abs_pc1 Send email

Direct Selling Agent fraud

I think Iam few hours late in reading this blog. I have given Rs 500 to Raviraj S(9448408507) in the morning only. He also gave me a receipt I wonder If I am also duped like you guys. He has promised to me that I will get a call from BSNL by This Saturday and Monday I will get the connection.
Abhinav
Abs_pc1 Send email

PHONE IS SHIFTING SINCE 3YEARS

Find email Id of ministry of telecom and senior officers of BSNL send a direct email to them, this may help

Aug 22, 2012

Local Shift of Telephone

Sir, I had given an application for local shift of telephone from Vijaya Bank Layout (Tele No 26487140) to my present address(RR Layout) on 21 Jul 12. So far no action has been taken by BSNL Bangalore (IIM exchange) to address my application. I have visited the BSNL office in Jayanagar (Bangalore) on numerous occasions but to no avail.Still the phone has not been transferred to my present address. Due to the non availability of Internet at home, my work has also got affected, being a software professional need to take calls in the evening which i'm not able to do right now. It is my request to you kindly do the needful to make BSNL (IIM exchange Bangalore) address my problem .

Aug 19, 2012

Dealy in providing Landline connection

This is a complaint in connection with delay in Landilne connection. I had already submitted a complaint prveously on this issue but till now, no action has been taken by BSNL to either reddress the same nor at least reply me. Not that I am writing this again with any hope that BSNL will take corrective action based on my complaint but I want the people to know the flaw in the complaint redressal system prescribed by TRAI and how the consumer will get a raw deal in the end. I am pasting below my e-mail which has been sent to high level officials of BSNL and also my registered complaint details which is lying with the concerned official of BSNL without any reply or action. The grievance redressal guidelines themselves are made in such a manner that there appears to be no scope for taking action on the erring officials as a complaint is simply forwarded in steps to the lowest nodal officer in heirarchy for action without any comment by the official superiros. Hence it is left to the whims and fancies of the officer in charge of the work relating to the complainant to take action or keep queit with impunity enjoying the plight of the customer. Finally, the rules for grievance redressal says that if the complainant is not satisfied with the redressal he can approach the court of law. In this regard it has to be clearly understood that the redressal of a complaint by the concerned department has come to place as an alternative easier way to get justice as exploring legal channels is both time consuming and expensive. Hence this system sees that the complainant is back to square no one his effort going worthless. Therefore people must understand that the two tier grivevence redressal system of Telecom dept does not serve the purpose worthy of its name!

Dear Madam
As no action to provide the new telephone connection or even post a reply in the matter, I am forwarding my complaint with details as below for needful
Y/F

To: "pg_ktkbng@bsnl.co.in" <pg_ktkbng@bsnl.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 June 2012 10:22 PM

To: "apbhat@bsnl.in" <apbhat@bsnl.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 June 2012 9:40 PM

To: "pg_ktk@bsnl.co.in" <pg_ktk@bsnl.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 June 2012 5:58 PM
Subject: Fw: Telephone connection not provided
Kind Attention: KS Bhanuprakash AG(Adm)
I applied for a new land line connection on 24.5.2012. I have neither received the connection nor any communication in this regard in spite of complaints to the concerned officers till date. I have forwarded below the details of my complaints. I hope you will do the needful
Date 20.6.2012

To: "pg_ktkbng@bsnl.co.in" <pg_ktkbng@bsnl.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 7:50 PM

To: "gmblr_ktk@bsnl.co.in" <gmblr_ktk@bsnl.co.in>
Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012 7:51 PM

To: "cgm_ktk@bsnl.c" <cgm_ktk@bsnl.c>
Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: Telephone connection not provided

I had booked for a new land line connection on 24.5.12 for my house at 430, 5th cross, 1st block, Tatanagar (IISc Layout)Bangalore and was allotted telephone no.23415662, but no connection is provided to this number till date. Receipt no.BGLRTN0124051200106 dt 24.5.12. refers. The lower staff is unresponsive & not service minded. Nothing is done automatically and they expect that the customers should plead or beg them several times before they do it as if it is a favour. The higher staff do not pick up their telephones. Apparently there is no montoring of the work allotted or self motivation. I am a retired Govt officer nearing 60 and I cannot run from pillar to post to get it done which is taken for granted as a standard practice. Vague answers which create hassles and shirking responibilitis are the order of the day in these offices. I therefore request you to kindly instruct your staff to provide the connection without further delay. The telephone pole is just in front of my house and I have cancelled the broad band request as I was told that there is some problem with the cable connections to this locality. Also corrective action for changing the mind set is desired in my opinion,which may go a long way in changing the system apart from solving indivisual cases
Thanks and Reg

e-mail : dgmnwone@gmail.om
Date of Action : 14 Aug 2012

Aug 11, 2012

Telephone dead

I used BSNL 3G Sim from last 4/5 month for internet uses and after last month totally lost Ur 3g network from my area(MAHARASHTRA, wardha, vishali nagar) and i regularly complaint in BSNL main branch office but their are no responses from them.so pleases solved my network problem before end my validity.
Mahavakya Send email

Aug 1, 2012

Direct Selling Agent fraud

Hi, I Regret to say that people are loosing trust almost every day in the name of service, in the end what they get is fraud.On June 07/ 2012 I called Just dial to inquire about BSNL service.I received a call from a person named Senthil (8553723619), he claimed to be a BSNL agent.He came to my house and took 1000 RS, for service and security deposit and informed me that I'll get the service in 7 days.Before week I called him and asked him about my service order number, he said BSNL has some trouble find my area for service.I wondered and told him that this not a remote place but posh area in Bangalore .I worked in telecommunication sector for 5 years and I knew how things worked.When I tried to call him for the second time, his cell phone was switched off, to my luck there was one more person who came along with him on 7 th June 2012, his name is Mr Elangovan(9035877127)I called that agents friend and he told me that MR Senthil is in Chennai.I waited for 2 more days and called him, he told me that his friend has left a message stating that BSNL service is not possible in my area.I later asked him if service is not possible, what do they do with the money which they receive from the customer, he informed that they will credit my money with in 5 days.As usual I waited and called his friend again.this time same story.Nobody is picking up the phone now.I went to BSNL service station and enquired about my service order, they said no service order exist.I called his friend again, he gave me his friends new number(9611759293).I called the number, he mentioned that the number is incorrect, I verified the number with this friend again, the number was right.
25678274 Send email

May 5, 2012

delay in shifting of phone

My request for shift of phone No. 25678274 from G 202, Jagriti, Old Airport Rd (under Whitefield) to F 703 in the same building was submitted on 9 April 2012 and receipt obtained. This has not been done so far despite a formal letter of complaint and two personal visits to the officer in charge at the Brookfield Exchange building.
I was told that work order No. 25002653 was issued on 11 April 2012 and the shift shoud have been carried out, being in the same building where wiring exists. I was advised to follow up by phoning the following numbers: 28541457 and 9448386464. I have been dialling these numbers several times daily but get no response.
This is very disappointing.
I request action and response to my complaint.
I am a 86 year old senior citizen who has spent 56 years in the field of Telecom and Electronics and feel sad to see the gains of technology being squandered by such gross inefficiency.

- Col BK Rai (Formerly Secy to Govt and Chairman Uptron Group HCL etc.)
Perceiver Send email

Apr 10, 2012

Direct Selling Agent fraud

Yes same has happened to me also . I am also really confused, how to track the same him as he is either not picking up the phone or it is switched off.
Seshadrinathan Send email

Apr 4, 2012

NO DIAL TONE

My BSNL Bangalore No. 080-25291307 (in Indiranagar) is not working (no dial tone) since yesterday.

Please rectify the same immediately.

Seshadrinathan

Apr 4, 2012

NO DIAL TONE

Please rectify the same immediately.

Seshadrinathan

Mar 2, 2012

Telephone dead

I have forget my password in civil internet to get my monthly and quarterly statement. However i can't understand about my net pay. my e. mail address and particular are as under :

aditysk.yadav88@gmail.com
JC- 667152L
Nb/Sub Harpal Singh
DOB -30/05/1967
DOE - 26/12/1989

Mar 1, 2012

Telephone dead

I have forget my password in civil internet to get my monthly and quarterly statement . However I can't understand my net pay . my email address and particulars are as under

srinuss27@gmail.com

DOB- 01/11/1973
DOE-29/10/1993

Feb 17, 2012

Telephone dead

I have forget my password in civil intedrnet to get my monthly and quarterly statement. However i can't understand about my net pay. my e. mail address and particular are as under :
www.amit_ror74679@yahoo.com

No- 14819789x
Sep/MT Rasheed khan
DOB- 20/10/1980
DOE-05/03/2001

APSRTC - rude behavior of conductor and driver
    Sir , I travel daily from nakrekal to hyderabad .I get...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - credit card
    you are not giving me bajaj fin standard chartard credit...
    BBMP, Bangalore - Bad and No Roads - Munekollala Marathalli roads
    The road adjacent to the SGR dental college connecting to...
    the election commission of india - Name not Found On The Voters' List.
    Sir, I had registerd as a new voter with the election...
    micromax - My Mobile Is Damaged By Cervice Centre
    I had Purchased Micromax Canvas 4(A 210) on Aug 2013 in...
    hike rewards - hike rewards
    MY MOBILE NO- 7870036368 i recharge my mobile by hike but...
    345449 - KASHISH FINANCE
    LOAN AND FINANCE EASY LOAN AVAILABLE ON MINIMUM EMI AND...
    noise pollution - noise pollution
    I live in anuparpalayam tirupur,the polish machine near my...
    NDA &NA - i does not find my roll no.
    Sir my name is Nitish Kumar I does not find my NDA roll...
    PMT Bus Service in Pune - misbehavior of driver
    So in winter season,once i was travelin early mornin..n...