Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

BSNL Bangalore

India,
Karnataka

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Bangalore

bhadrinarayan
 
Jul 27, 2014

PRI Not working

Toll Free - 18004250001 is not working

With PRI number 25317500
amithrao
 
Mar 24, 2014

Broad band not working

Hi,

I use BSNL broadband connection. Telephone number (080-25294047). It is not working from past 3 weeks and i have register 3 complaints and all have been closed stating inappropriate reasons. First they told me it was a fault with the modem, i bought a new modem and got it configured in the exchange and still having issues with it.

Kindly help in getting this issue and process of registering a complaint corrected. The service provided is nothing short of ridiculous.
Nanjunda Raju
 
Mar 5, 2014

Landline instrument not working

ಮಾನ್ಯರೇ, ನಮ್ಮ ಮನೆಯ ಲ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಲೈನ್ ಫೋನ್ ೦೮೦-೨೩೩೧೭೯೫೮ ಆಗಿದ್ದು ಸುಮಾರು ೬-೭ ವರುಷಗಳಿಂದ ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು. ಆದರೆ ಸುಮಾರು ಎರಡು ವರುಷಗಳ ಹಿಂದೆ ನಮ್ಮ ಕಾಲರ್ ಐ.ಡಿ ಫೋನ್ ಉಪಕರಣ ಕೆಟ್ಟುಹೋಯಿತು. ಅದು ಹೊಸ ಉಪಕರಣವೇ ಆಗಿದ್ದರೂ ಕೆಟ್ಟುಹೋಯಿತು. ದೂರು ನೀಡಲಾಗಿ ಒಂದೆರಡು ದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಟ್ಟುಹೋದ ಉಪಕರಣವನ್ನು ಬಿಎಸ್ ಎನ್ ಎಲ್ ನವರು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡುಹೋಗಿ, ಉಪಕರಣ ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಇಲ್ಲ ಬಂದನಂತರ ಅಳವಡಿಸುತ್ತೇವೆ ಎಂದು ತಿಳಿಸಿ, ಸುಮರಾಗಿ ಕೆಲಸಮಾಡುವ ಹಳೆಯ ಕಾಲರ್ ಐ.ಡಿ ಉಪಕರಣವನ್ನೇ ಹಾಕಿದ್ದರೂ ಕಾಲರ್ ಐ.ಡಿ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ.ಹೇಗೋ ನಾವು ಒಂದು ವರುಷ ಕಾದೆವು ಹೊಸ ಉಪಕರಣ ಬರಲೇ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಇದ್ದ ಉಪಕರಣ ಒಂದೊಂದು ಸಾರಿ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿತ್ತು. ಇಲ್ಲವಾದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಒಂದು ವರುಷದ ಕಾಲವೂ ದೂರು ನೀಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು. ಬಂದು ದುರಸ್ಠಿ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದರು. ಕೊನೆಗೆ ಆ ಉಪಕರಣವೂ ಸಂಪೋರ್ಣವಾಗಿ ಸ್ಠಗಿತಗೊಂಡಿತು. ದೂರು ನೀಡಲಾಗಿ ಮೂರು ನಾಲ್ಕು ದಿನಗಳ ನಂತರ ದುರಸ್ಠಿ ಮಾಡುವವರು ಬಂದು ಈಗ ದೂರವಾಣಿ ಉಪಕರಣಗಳು ನಮ್ಮ ಇಲಾಖೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಆದುದರಿಂದ ತಕ್ಷಣಕ್ಕೆ ಬೇರೆ ಹಳೆಯ ಉಪಕರಣವನ್ನೆ ಅಳವಡಿಸಿರುತ್ತೇವೆ. ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸಿ ಎಂದು ತಿಳಿಸಿ ಅಳವಡಿಸಿರುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಹಾಗೂ ನಿಮಗೆ ಹೊಸ ಉಪಕರಣ ಬೇಕೆನಿಸಿದರೆ,ನಮ್ಮ ಮೇಲಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಮನವಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಮ ಇಲಾಖೆಯವತಿಯಿಂದ ಹೊಸದನ್ನು ನೀಡುತ್ತೇವೆ. ಅದರ ಬೆಲೆ ರೂ.೬೦೦/- ಗಳಾಗುತ್ತವೆ. ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಬಿಲ್ ನೀಡಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಎನ್ನುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಹಿರಿಯ ನಾಗರಿಕರಾದ ನಮಗೆ ಇಷ್ಟು ತೊಂದರೆಯಾದರೆ, ಬೇರೆಯವರ ಪಾಡೇನು? ಈಗೀಗ ಬಿ.ಎಸ್.ಎನ್.ಎಲ್ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕರ ವಿಶ್ವಾಸವನ್ನು ಕಳೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಖಾಸಗಿ ಕಂಪನಿಯ ಉಪಕರಣ ಅಥವಾ ಅನಿವಾರ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಮೊರೆ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಪರಿಹಾರ ಇಲ್ಲವೇ?
RShanbhag
 
Feb 10, 2014

Billing done when phone went dead

Hi,
The bsnl landline connection went dead on 7th of October, following which a complaint was registered with the exchange over telephone. They shared the no of of line service man and asked me to contact him directly. Repeated calls to him in vain. Finally he picked up after a week and took the complaint. However he came the next month and replaced the entire connection line from the pole. The bill has been charged for the month of October, following which it was disconnected and then bill has been charged for the month of november as well.

Can you please consider this complaint and provide me an appropriate revised bill.


Thanks
adigabnp
 
Nov 21, 2013

Pathetic internet connection.

Hi,

My internet connection [Ph. No: 080-27825125] is having issues since the past 2-3 months wherein the connection is gets disconnected intermittently every few minutes. This is due to the DSL not being stable. I have complained the local engineers and the line men about this, multiple times.
Every time, the issue is fixed and the connection remains stable for a couple of days and then it recurs.
On further discussion with them, I got to know that this is due to the poor quality of wires/cables used to provide the connection.
The line men say that they cannot replace the faulty ones since they are unavailable and they do not have a solution to this.
I am clueless right now and hope BSNL takes some swift action to resolve this issue.


- Praveen
ashivaraj
 
Nov 19, 2013

Borad band not working for 26722307 at BSK 3rd stage, Hosakere Halli.

No body is responding to the complaint. When contacted over phone it says "Work is still in progress". But How long the message is getting repeated,? Is there any one to monitor such lethargic way of functioning. How can it earn profit and compete with private operators is a big question mark. None of the senior officials are serious about the customer complaints. This is happening for more than a month., What a lazy way of working. This is classic example of horrible way of functioning of the BSNL.
anoop65
 
Nov 5, 2013

land line dead

past one week..my landline and hence broadband is not working. complaint done 4 days back...no response. no way of reaching out to any human beings to talk to . how can i expect the problem to be solved apart from praying.
Rahul093
 
Oct 29, 2013

Phone dead and internet now working since a month

My land line number is 080-25730185 is not working since a month and the complaint is raised several times and there is no response form any on the BSNL authorities and the docket number status says "Assigned to ITO".

Why should we pay money for the services that we are not able to use as expected.

There is no progress in fixing the problem. Please address this ASAP
PIEUMESH
 
Oct 17, 2013

excess billing

I the undersigned had requested to de activate ISD & ISD roaming for my mobile no. 9448466256, do not wish to receive SMS alerts for tune changing/charging in my letter submitted on 16/09/13. No action is initiated in this regard from concerned & billed excess for the month 1/9/13 to 30/9/13. Apart from this i am receiving excess billing towards GPRS/WAP. Pl. cancel or de-activate GPRS/WAP immediately.
Regards
Umesh.A.M
jyothi.siva
 
Oct 15, 2013

Phone dead and internet now working since a month

Hi ,
My land line number(25401805) is not working since a month and the complaint is raise on sep 21st and there is no response form any on the BSNL authorities and the docket number status says "Assigned to ITO" and its the is same since sep 23rd.
There is no progress in fixing the problem. Please address this ASAP
girishrai
 
Oct 10, 2013

dead phone

inspite of repeated complaints phone and broadband not wprking.
kunalsd
 
Oct 7, 2013

Phone Dead and broadband not working from 3 days

Hi,
My Landline is dead [ 080 26727150] under Hosakerehalli BSNL Exchnage is dead from past 3 days and no internet connection too.
I have already lodged a complaint on 3-Oct-2013 [docket # 19641645912].
The concerned engineer [cable section] Mr.Dhulappa says - it will take another 3-4 days knowing that 5-6 phones in the same street are also down!.
Immediate restoration is needed.
Abilashhp
 
Oct 5, 2013

Internet not working, Now phone is dead - No response since a month.

Hi,

My Internet connection is not working since a month. Booked a complaint, they have closed the case without resolving it. Sent Numerous mails requesting for the response. Now even the phone is dead. No response from them. Fed up of this worst service.

My Phone: 080 23106116
Abilashhp
 
Oct 5, 2013

Internet not working, Now phone is dead - No response since a month.

Hi,

My Internet connection is not working since a month. Booked a complaint, they have closed the case without resolving it. Sent Numerous mails requesting for the response. Now even the phone is dead. No response from them. Fed up of this worst service.
ramaa.b
 
Oct 4, 2013

no internet or phone

This complaint is about BSNL in general and one staff member in particular. We have had no internet or phone for over 10 days (25939501) and BSNL office has been most uncooperative and unresponsive. We have had a death in the family and and were trying to make reservation on line for international travel which was made impossible. There is a man named Thimmaiah in that office who is supposed to be in charge of this area. He has been literally plays games with us. Not only was he unsympathetic, and unhelpful, he told us to call back again and again for days together, and then when we do at the time suggested by him, he puts the phone in a mode that says he is not accepting calls. We do not know how to get the issue resolved. There must be some mode that mandates these staff to register phone complaints in the computer so that BSNL records show that complaints have been filed. I request that this staff member be made answerable for his behavior and some responsible person help us with restoring the phone line and internet connection.
SIHARAN DE
 
Aug 8, 2013

land line not working

LANDLINE 080-25247246 IS NOT HAVING DIAL TONE
SIHARAN DE
User1716776
 
Jun 13, 2013

Landline connection not Provided

I had requested for New Ladline connection on April somedate.
A marketing agent came to house and took application with 500rs advance.
After two days i got call from that marketing guy saying Number has been allocated "23496332".
He said connection will be provided within 2days.
after that from around two months am waiting for new connection which is not yet provided ,i talked to all the nearby bsnl office none of them replying properly.I gave complaint in BSNL DEO office also ,they are also replying properly and still my issue is resolved.

Please help.

Regards,
swaroop.e
sahmed
 
May 9, 2013

Telephone and broadband are not working for more than 2 weeks now.. Kindly address

Hi,
My broadband and landline are not working for more than 2 weeks now.. I have raised several complaints and most of them have been closed without any action. This is very dissatisfying customer service..

I request any senior official to kindly address the issue.

TN No: 25488965
Address: No 30, Coffee Board Colony
Area line man: Tambiduray
k.sreekumaran
 
Apr 18, 2013

landline phone dead

My landline no.28493354 is not woking past 3 days and I complint at bsnl care.Thay give me a docket no,18419033112 on17 04 2013 morning,but no action till time.
User229924
 
Feb 20, 2013

DND registration

BSNL is the only telecom operator in India that flouts the regulator's guidelines on DND registration. I get a few "robocalls" ( a computerized autodialer that delivers a pre-recorded message - usually a product promotion) everyday, advertising products such as camera pens, & I am unable to stop the nuisance simply because this state-owned operator does not provide any way to register for DND. The facility for online registration was suspended around a year ago & just try & register by calling 1909 or 1500! These call centres simply don't function. No one lifts the phones & the one time I got through to the operator at 1500, I was advised to call 1504 - the broadband complaints service! Around a month back I surrendered by BB connection as the quality of service was too expensive & hopeless. Now I find that the brazen indifference of the service provider has gone so far that one can't even register a request for DND (or for that matter anything else) through the 1500 or 1909 service.
victormanuel
 
Feb 12, 2013

broad band not wo0rking

Dear sir/madam

Telephone no. 080 25350310 is not working from past 2 weeks will any concern authority will take immediate action
when i asked booked docket number IVR is responding major source outed.kindly do the needful at earliest
chetan19871
 
Feb 10, 2013

BSNL new billing sucks

First of all, I have been a BSNL customer for more than a decade and all was good with BSNL until March 2012. The day they brought the new billing system, all my faith and respect on BSNL vanished! I had opted for BSNL Modem for Rent and after 2 Years, they reduced my modem rent from Rs. 50 to Rs.25 on basis of depreciation and once this new billing system came, my rent raised again to Rs. 50. When I spoke to call centre about this, they raised a complaint on which no action was taken. I waited for 6 months and had been to customer care centre and spoke to Chief Accounts Officer who deducted the rent till November 2012 and promised me this will not repeat but unfortunately, I am still billed Rs. 50 as modem rent which causes mental trauma. I cannot waste my time on this again and again and go to customer care office and speak to same bunch of aged idiotic ladies who do not know how to treat a customer at Jaynagar centre, Bangalore!!

Also, I received an intimation on Jan 2013 bill that usage charges have been changed and when I called customer care, the agent said there is no change in usage charges and it would be 20 paisa per MB and now I see Feb 2013 bill, it seems like its 30 paisa per MB and I have no idea why one time charges are billed when plan is changed.

Overall, BSNL is turning out to be a pathetic company with disgusting billing system and horrific customer service and good for nothing selfcare portal where no one looks at the complaints when you raise it. The employees at the customer care office are all aged aunties who are dead slow and know nothing about customer service. I wonder why BSNL do not appoint some young fast dynamic employees who can assist customers better.
barrybijoy
 
Feb 6, 2013

Telephone and broad band not working for 2 weeks

hi,
i had raised a complaint as my phone was not working for past 2 weeks.i had raised complaint with the following id's: 17898088582,17941781602,17969955043,KRK/CO/2013/746 but all of them were closed without taking any action.My telephone exchange is kumaraswamy layout exchange.

SSA: BENGALURU
Circle: KT
Can anyone help me how to escalate the complaint to higher authorities.
sajukv
 
Feb 5, 2013

Delay in Connection of new land line connection

I had booked for my connection in Dec 12, and on 18/Dec/2012, the instalation order was passed, i only keep calling but get another phone number everyday but no one takes any resposibility, looks like BSNL is not intrested in new connections any more.
my phone number allocated to me is 0802563030 and my name is Saju K V contact no is 9742429555
richard.j
 
Jan 30, 2013

Telephone Dead

My Land line phone No 08023636158 is dead since 2 Months. Complaint Registered about 1 1/2 months back, met concerned AE and also spoke to lineman , till today the complaint is still pending, for urgent action .

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    Rediff Shopping - FRAUD AND CHEATERS
    pls stay away from this website , after getting our money...
    Lucknow jal sansthan - Drinking Water Lab Test Report
    In Sector 3 of Eldeco 2, Lucknow - 25, a 500 feet deep...
    Airtel GSM - Finding owner name and address
    Please send me the name and address of the mobile number...
    QI Group - Fraud company
    This company QI operating out of CCD's, no...
    QI Group - QI Group A fraud company
    This company QI operating out of CCD's, no...
    Airtel - Excess Bill
    I have been using airtel since 9 years.. As there is...
    Firstcry.com - Order shoiwng delivered to wrong state
    I have placed an order (order no: 804820NQV855C227). Its...
    dsssb delhi - post 192/14 post error
    I want to apply for the post 192/14 for tgt computer...
    HCL TECHNOLOGIES (FRAUD COMPANY) - fake mail for hcl technology limited
    Dear Candidate, REF: “HCL Technologies Ltd,...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username