BSNL Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Bangalore

kunalsd

Jun 25, 2015

Frequent Broadband Disconnections

BSNL Broadband has been intermittent for me from past 3 months and despite multiple complaints to BSNL, the concerned authorities are not able to identify the issue & fix the problems.
All sorts of reasons are provided from line fault, cable fault, exchange fault, etc , etc

Can this be addressed ASAP as I have decided to move out of BSNL to a private provider.

BSNL LL # 080 26727150
Exchange - Hosakerehalli, Bengaluru

- Kunal
wilfy01

Jun 3, 2015

BSNL landline is not shifted even after 21 days

Hi Sir

i have applied for shifting of landline from indiranagar to koramangala and its not shifted yet and no call from koramangala office near NGV. my new number is 25700428

They asked me to speak to head whose number is 9449857378 . his response was pathetic and never calls back

The landline number people recive call and they never made an attempt to fix the problem
sylvers

May 4, 2015

Non-Shifting of Broadband connection

Hello Sir,

I have submitted a request for shifting of my broadband connection (Phone number: 080-25537475) to a new address on 28-Mar-2015. I have been using the BSNL BB connection for almost a year and I have recently shifted my house to a new location. Till date there has been no acknowledgement or no information on what happened to the service order. Whenever I call up the customer care, they say it is in progress and it has been a month since I gave the request and still I am waiting for the connection to me. If there is no feasibility then atleast the concerned authorities should call me up and update me or send as SMS and intimate me whether it can happen or not, so that I will look for other alternatives. But this lethargic attitude of people working in BSNL is what really brings the brand name down. I am totally frustrated with the non-responsive attitude, no matter what amount of follow up you make, you still get the same answer and even better, the customer care asks you to go and check with the customer service center in person in which I have submitted the request earlier. This is totally pathetic and this is why really people think of other telecom operators when it comes to the pathetic service that BSNL provides. Trust me, when I initially registered for a new Broadband connection, the filling up of forms and the collection of dcouments and cash was very quick and I was really happy that i will get the connection within a week. But for getting that connection I had to raise several complaints and then get the required authorities attention and then I got the right contact persons number and then i got the connection after a month. I think its better to shutdown to BSNL permanently, so that it will save a lot of pain for customers, or even better you can privatise it and they will give a better service atleast.

Thanks and Regards,
A frustrated customer
hoolipatil

Apr 27, 2015

Broadband Not working

I have the BSNL broadband service for many years. Lately I the broadband is not functioning. I reported the matter to BSNL wide complaint number 113219409942 on 20/4/2015 and never attended to it and message came from them that the complaint is resolved. Then again I raised a ticket on 24th/April 2015 wide ticket number 113236392782 and immediately after a day message came to me that the complaint is resolved.
Now I do not know what to do? I tried calling few numbers but they were not responding properly. Hence I want to bring it your notice about my complaint. Pl extend your help in this matter.

Shrinivas Patil
GM - HR
Ph:9632806622
y.v.subramanyam

Apr 22, 2015

Non receipt of landline bill 080 25546037 for the monthof april 2015 kindly issue me a soft copy to my email y_v_subramanyam@yahoo.co.in

kindly issue me a soft copy of my landline bill for the month of april 2015 which I have not received to my mail y_v_subramanyam@yahoo.co.in
prabhakar.b.s

Nov 29, 2014

TELEPHONE DEAD

TELEPHONE DEAD FOR 2 DAYS LAND LINE NO 23528057
mnvkumar

Nov 27, 2014

Unable to access on-line services as login fails

After registering for on-line services, BSNL confirmed my user ID and password as I got confirmation messages on my mobile and to my email address. But I get the following message from the BSNL Customer Care Portal when I try to access the on-line services
The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)

I even used the new password after getting one by resorting to forgot password. But I get the same message:

My ph No is 2572###4
Dr.R.S.Ramesh

Nov 4, 2014

Non shifting of land line connection

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for land line phone connection shifting from Basaveswaranagar to Upkar Residency in early May this year. But so far no response either at the concerned telephone exchange or from the BSNL authorities. When ever we approach with a request every other officer wanted to escape by giving citing technical reason. We have emotionally depended on the BSNL for its prompt service. BSNL, being a public utility service provider, it should satisfy the customer needs and requirements. I want to know what is the real problem behind not shifting/ transferring the land line since May. If there is any serious problem, how can my immediate neighbor can get it long back. This shows that callous attitude on the part of authorities concerned in the Anjananagar Telephone exchange. When BSNL has not entertained my request for transfer of land line, now I am forced to go for taking private telephone connection and brand band services by paying double the amount of normal billing. Who is responsible for this mess. Should we blame the authorities or the whole system? At least now, through your esteemed columns, I request the officials concerned at the Ministry of Telecommunications, Govt of India issue direction to look into the matter not only at my specific complaint but also to lay the BSNL line at the UPKAR RESIDENCY, Near Ullalu RTO , Bengaluru at the earliest.
-Dr.R.S.Ramesh
Upkar Residency, Bengaluru
Nandishkr

Oct 28, 2014

Boardband & Landline

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing this email to you on the poor service provided by BSNL. I have been using the connection for almost 10 yrs with broadband along with landline . Till day there has been no payment default from our end.

For almost a month now, the landline is not working & there has been 10 complaints booked and immediately the call get solved without resolving the issue.

There is box which connects both landline and the broadband and the box is not working properly due to some damage caused during heavy rains. Now, that Mr. Iqbal ( Service man from BSNL)is insisting me to buy the box and call him for servicing & without which he will not be able to fix the problem.

I have to keep switching the cable between landline to broadband – the option is that only one device connects at a time.

Kindly help me with resolving this issue on priority.

Address:

________________________________________
Vikrambalu

Oct 17, 2014

Land Line Not WorkinG

I use BSNL Land Line connection. Telephone number (080-26577312). It is not working from past 3 weeks and i have register 3 complaints and all have been closed stating inappropriate reasons. First they told me it was a fault with the Main Box, we checked with our technician he told its good condition please send some good technical guy to work gets done got it configured in the exchange and still having issues with it.

Kindly help in getting this issue and process of registering a complaint corrected. The service provided is nothing short of ridiculous.

Vikram

With PRI number 25317500
amithrao

Mar 24, 2014

Broad band not working

I use BSNL broadband connection. Telephone number (080-25294047). It is not working from past 3 weeks and i have register 3 complaints and all have been closed stating inappropriate reasons. First they told me it was a fault with the modem, i bought a new modem and got it configured in the exchange and still having issues with it.

Nanjunda Raju

Mar 5, 2014

Landline instrument not working

ಮಾನ್ಯರೇ, ನಮ್ಮ ಮನೆಯ ಲ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಲೈನ್ ಫೋನ್ ೦೮೦-೨೩೩೧೭೯೫೮ ಆಗಿದ್ದು ಸುಮಾರು ೬-೭ ವರುಷಗಳಿಂದ ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು. ಆದರೆ ಸುಮಾರು ಎರಡು ವರುಷಗಳ ಹಿಂದೆ ನಮ್ಮ ಕಾಲರ್ ಐ.ಡಿ ಫೋನ್ ಉಪಕರಣ ಕೆಟ್ಟುಹೋಯಿತು. ಅದು ಹೊಸ ಉಪಕರಣವೇ ಆಗಿದ್ದರೂ ಕೆಟ್ಟುಹೋಯಿತು. ದೂರು ನೀಡಲಾಗಿ ಒಂದೆರಡು ದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಟ್ಟುಹೋದ ಉಪಕರಣವನ್ನು ಬಿಎಸ್ ಎನ್ ಎಲ್ ನವರು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡುಹೋಗಿ, ಉಪಕರಣ ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಇಲ್ಲ ಬಂದನಂತರ ಅಳವಡಿಸುತ್ತೇವೆ ಎಂದು ತಿಳಿಸಿ, ಸುಮರಾಗಿ ಕೆಲಸಮಾಡುವ ಹಳೆಯ ಕಾಲರ್ ಐ.ಡಿ ಉಪಕರಣವನ್ನೇ ಹಾಕಿದ್ದರೂ ಕಾಲರ್ ಐ.ಡಿ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ.ಹೇಗೋ ನಾವು ಒಂದು ವರುಷ ಕಾದೆವು ಹೊಸ ಉಪಕರಣ ಬರಲೇ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಇದ್ದ ಉಪಕರಣ ಒಂದೊಂದು ಸಾರಿ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿತ್ತು. ಇಲ್ಲವಾದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಒಂದು ವರುಷದ ಕಾಲವೂ ದೂರು ನೀಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆವು. ಬಂದು ದುರಸ್ಠಿ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದರು. ಕೊನೆಗೆ ಆ ಉಪಕರಣವೂ ಸಂಪೋರ್ಣವಾಗಿ ಸ್ಠಗಿತಗೊಂಡಿತು. ದೂರು ನೀಡಲಾಗಿ ಮೂರು ನಾಲ್ಕು ದಿನಗಳ ನಂತರ ದುರಸ್ಠಿ ಮಾಡುವವರು ಬಂದು ಈಗ ದೂರವಾಣಿ ಉಪಕರಣಗಳು ನಮ್ಮ ಇಲಾಖೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಆದುದರಿಂದ ತಕ್ಷಣಕ್ಕೆ ಬೇರೆ ಹಳೆಯ ಉಪಕರಣವನ್ನೆ ಅಳವಡಿಸಿರುತ್ತೇವೆ. ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸಿ ಎಂದು ತಿಳಿಸಿ ಅಳವಡಿಸಿರುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಹಾಗೂ ನಿಮಗೆ ಹೊಸ ಉಪಕರಣ ಬೇಕೆನಿಸಿದರೆ,ನಮ್ಮ ಮೇಲಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಮನವಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಮ ಇಲಾಖೆಯವತಿಯಿಂದ ಹೊಸದನ್ನು ನೀಡುತ್ತೇವೆ. ಅದರ ಬೆಲೆ ರೂ.೬೦೦/- ಗಳಾಗುತ್ತವೆ. ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಬಿಲ್ ನೀಡಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಎನ್ನುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಹಿರಿಯ ನಾಗರಿಕರಾದ ನಮಗೆ ಇಷ್ಟು ತೊಂದರೆಯಾದರೆ, ಬೇರೆಯವರ ಪಾಡೇನು? ಈಗೀಗ ಬಿ.ಎಸ್.ಎನ್.ಎಲ್ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕರ ವಿಶ್ವಾಸವನ್ನು ಕಳೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಖಾಸಗಿ ಕಂಪನಿಯ ಉಪಕರಣ ಅಥವಾ ಅನಿವಾರ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಮೊರೆ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಪರಿಹಾರ ಇಲ್ಲವೇ?
RShanbhag

Feb 10, 2014

Billing done when phone went dead

The bsnl landline connection went dead on 7th of October, following which a complaint was registered with the exchange over telephone. They shared the no of of line service man and asked me to contact him directly. Repeated calls to him in vain. Finally he picked up after a week and took the complaint. However he came the next month and replaced the entire connection line from the pole. The bill has been charged for the month of October, following which it was disconnected and then bill has been charged for the month of november as well.

Can you please consider this complaint and provide me an appropriate revised bill.

adigabnp

Nov 21, 2013

Pathetic internet connection.

My internet connection [Ph. No: 080-27825125] is having issues since the past 2-3 months wherein the connection is gets disconnected intermittently every few minutes. This is due to the DSL not being stable. I have complained the local engineers and the line men about this, multiple times.
Every time, the issue is fixed and the connection remains stable for a couple of days and then it recurs.
On further discussion with them, I got to know that this is due to the poor quality of wires/cables used to provide the connection.
The line men say that they cannot replace the faulty ones since they are unavailable and they do not have a solution to this.
I am clueless right now and hope BSNL takes some swift action to resolve this issue.

- Praveen
ashivaraj

Nov 19, 2013

Borad band not working for 26722307 at BSK 3rd stage, Hosakere Halli.

No body is responding to the complaint. When contacted over phone it says "Work is still in progress". But How long the message is getting repeated,? Is there any one to monitor such lethargic way of functioning. How can it earn profit and compete with private operators is a big question mark. None of the senior officials are serious about the customer complaints. This is happening for more than a month., What a lazy way of working. This is classic example of horrible way of functioning of the BSNL.
anoop65

Nov 5, 2013

land line dead

past one week..my landline and hence broadband is not working. complaint done 4 days back...no response. no way of reaching out to any human beings to talk to . how can i expect the problem to be solved apart from praying.
Rahul093

Oct 29, 2013

Phone dead and internet now working since a month

My land line number is 080-25730185 is not working since a month and the complaint is raised several times and there is no response form any on the BSNL authorities and the docket number status says "Assigned to ITO".

Why should we pay money for the services that we are not able to use as expected.

There is no progress in fixing the problem. Please address this ASAP
PIEUMESH

Oct 17, 2013

excess billing

I the undersigned had requested to de activate ISD & ISD roaming for my mobile no. 9448466256, do not wish to receive SMS alerts for tune changing/charging in my letter submitted on 16/09/13. No action is initiated in this regard from concerned & billed excess for the month 1/9/13 to 30/9/13. Apart from this i am receiving excess billing towards GPRS/WAP. Pl. cancel or de-activate GPRS/WAP immediately.
Umesh.A.M
jyothi.siva

Oct 15, 2013

Phone dead and internet now working since a month

Hi ,
My land line number(25401805) is not working since a month and the complaint is raise on sep 21st and there is no response form any on the BSNL authorities and the docket number status says "Assigned to ITO" and its the is same since sep 23rd.
There is no progress in fixing the problem. Please address this ASAP
girishrai

Oct 10, 2013

dead phone

inspite of repeated complaints phone and broadband not wprking.
kunalsd

Oct 7, 2013

Phone Dead and broadband not working from 3 days

My Landline is dead [ 080 26727150] under Hosakerehalli BSNL Exchnage is dead from past 3 days and no internet connection too.
I have already lodged a complaint on 3-Oct-2013 [docket # 19641645912].
The concerned engineer [cable section] Mr.Dhulappa says - it will take another 3-4 days knowing that 5-6 phones in the same street are also down!.
Immediate restoration is needed.
Abilashhp

Oct 5, 2013

Internet not working, Now phone is dead - No response since a month.

My Internet connection is not working since a month. Booked a complaint, they have closed the case without resolving it. Sent Numerous mails requesting for the response. Now even the phone is dead. No response from them. Fed up of this worst service.

My Phone: 080 23106116
Abilashhp

Oct 5, 2013

Internet not working, Now phone is dead - No response since a month.

ramaa.b

Oct 4, 2013

no internet or phone

This complaint is about BSNL in general and one staff member in particular. We have had no internet or phone for over 10 days (25939501) and BSNL office has been most uncooperative and unresponsive. We have had a death in the family and and were trying to make reservation on line for international travel which was made impossible. There is a man named Thimmaiah in that office who is supposed to be in charge of this area. He has been literally plays games with us. Not only was he unsympathetic, and unhelpful, he told us to call back again and again for days together, and then when we do at the time suggested by him, he puts the phone in a mode that says he is not accepting calls. We do not know how to get the issue resolved. There must be some mode that mandates these staff to register phone complaints in the computer so that BSNL records show that complaints have been filed. I request that this staff member be made answerable for his behavior and some responsible person help us with restoring the phone line and internet connection.

lakhpal form 2015 - application not able to fill after fee sumission
    facing this problem if i have pay the fee net...
    AirTel Bharti - charging bill more than usage
    dear sir I have taken a postpaid 3 G data plan from Airtel...
    reliance sim card - want to get contacts
    I have lost my reliance c.d.m.a. mobile,,I also did G.D.on...
    BSES - electricity problem
    jaldi 5 minat main chahie lite utamm nagar main......
    Maha Gauri Builder's - call 09911378813 adarsh bhardwaj Maha Gauri Builders
    Don't Wright wrong if you have any problems call us...
    Aircel - Tiny TV deactivation
    Hi, I have never subscribed for Tiny TV. How ever,...
    108295 - It's wrong reviews
    Dear it's a wrong reviews we are doing business in...
    MUMBAI POLICE - Gaanga+ chilim seller
    Hi One person named 'Imran Shaikh' from...
    PAN Card not received - pan card not received passed 2 month
    Dear mam sir My wife name is Mrs Foziya and her date of...
    yepme adley unisex watch - backside watch open and not working
    Iam regular customer yepme.com.but this is my fast...