BSNL Bangalore Telecom District

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Bangalore Telecom District

robson_ian

Nov 4, 2016

DEAD TELEPHONE FOR 15 DAYS

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN 45 YEARS I BEING A CUSTOMER WITH BSNL, AND NOW A SENIOR CITIZEN HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING WITHOUT A LANDLINE (DEAD PHONE)FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS, FROM OCTOBER 17TH TO OCTOBER 29TH. IN SPITE OF NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS TO MR. ASHOKAN AE (EAST) AND DGM EAST NO SPEEDY EFFORTS WERE MADE TO RESTORE SERVICES AND BSNL STAFF DRAGGED THEIR FEET BY PUTTING MORE THAN 100 CUSTOMERS, MANY OF WHO ARE SENIOUR CIZTIZENS LIKE MYSELF IN THIS AREA TO GREAT INCONVENIENCE AND QUIETLY RESTORED SERVICES TOWARDS THE END OF OCTOBER WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION OR INFORMATION EXCEPT THROWING UP THEIR HANDS PLEADING CABLE WAS CUT. OFFICERS IN THIS AREA WERE NOT RESPONDING TO PUBLIC PHONE CALLS.
FINALLY THE DGM BASHA CONNECTED WITH ME & PROMISED SPEEDY ACTION BUT THIS DID NOT HAPPEN FOR ANOTHER 3 DAYS.
LOOKING AT COMPLAINTS ABOVE IT SEEMS LIKE BSNL JUST DOES NOT CARE.
SO CLOSE DOWN AND LET MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDERS TAKE OVER OR PRIVATISE.

FOR NOW PLEASE SEE THAT THE RENTAL AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM OUR CURRENT BILL AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND EAIVER OF PAYMENT OF BILLS FOR OCTOBER 2016 TO MAKE GOOD INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
IAN ROBSON.
SENIOR CITIZEN
TEL 25457770 (MOBILE 9448387772)
SUSILARAJAN

Nov 1, 2016

LANDLINE TELEPHONE NOT WORKNIG

MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE NO.28439061 HAS NOT BEEN WORKING FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS. ALL MY EFFORTS TO REACH OUT THE KANNAHALLI TELEPHONE EXCHANGE HAS NOT YIELDED ANY RESULT. THERE IS NONE RESPONSIBLE TO REPLY TO THE CALL FROM ME. THE CALLS ARE DISCONNECTED WITHOUT PROPER REPLY.
I AM AN OLD MAN OF 75 YEARS OF AGE AND NEED THE LAND LINE VERY BADLY.
nagaraj2425

Sep 1, 2016

broad band

we have broadband, Tel No. 25252050 thru Indiranagar, Bangalore. for last 3 months we given 56 complaints, we get the docket, & next day it will be closed, without attending the fault.

It is a high time Government should sell this organisation (BSNL) to some operators, on a profit sharing basis. they r not using the equipment fully, wasting the Infrastructure place. They need to change all the existing employees to run BSNL as new organisation.

today only service industry can make money, where as company like BSNL making loss.
Boniface D'Souza

Jul 15, 2016

New Landline connection

I have applied for a new landline connection at my residence at 1EC-305, HRBR Layout,3rd Main III Block, St.Thomas town Po,Bangalore 560084 on 04 07 2016 and telephone No.25464602. Though it is more than 10 days now, there is no response from the concerned authorities so far. My repeated calls remain un-attended. Hence I request you to inform me the status of my new connection.
Boniface D'Souza
knrknr

Jun 3, 2016

Delay in prviding BB connection

I have booked for the Broad Band Connection with Bangalore Sahakara nagar exchange. After three days of submitting the application, Land line was provided with number 22332523 and as per the advise of the dept, BB instrument also kept ready. In spite of making dozens of calls, nobody has turned up for providing the internet connection. The number of the service provider either continuously engaged or not picking up the calls. Not responding to messages also.

I really fed up with the attitude of the dept in attracting consumers.

KN Raghavendra
Nalini .D

May 21, 2016

No response & complaint not attend

We have regestired the complaint for land line 080-26646822 bearing number 115682119641 dated on 20th and received message that Mr. Sampangiramaiah phone no 9448976656 will attend .we have been trying but no response. As per details update for customer service for jayanagar.branch Mr. T.N.Rama mobile no 944980988 no response. This is how we work for customer service and these people to be taken for task.
k Shantharam

Apr 18, 2016

Frequent break down of telephone

My Telephone no 080-26583678 breaks down on almost all Holidays at a time for 3 to four days.
E Mail complants upto senior officials has not yeilded any result.
- K.SHANTHARAM
Ravi Bhat B

Mar 13, 2016

telephone number 08255-264676 is not working since a year

The telephone has never worked properly since a year .
Whenever the complaint was made,they use to send a message 'resloved' without even touching the faultage line.

I kindly request you to rectify our problem
an_raju

Dec 10, 2015

Land line surrendered but line has not been disconnected and bills have been generated

I am Nagaraju, resided in #006, D2 Block, White House Apartment, 2nd Block, 15th Cross, R. T. Nagar, Bangalore, had made an application with a request to disconnect my land line bearing No. 23439130. on 28-10-2015 itself as I got transferred to Chennai. I have paid the bill uptodate. But, to my surprise, I come to know that my land line connection has not yet been disconnected and bills have been generated for November, 2015. As I have already made an application for disconnection as early as in October itself, I am not responsible for the November Bill. Pl. make an enquiry and correct the records.

With regards,
NAGARAJU. A
msvrao20

Nov 25, 2015

Telephone dead

My Land Line No. 26390577 is not working (dead) since 3 - 5 months. Request you to kindly rectify the same urgently to enable me to utilize the same.
shantilalvandana

Jul 23, 2015

TELEPHONE DEAD

DEAR SIR, OUR TEL NO.08022380197, &22825249 IS DEAD PAST TWO DAYS PLEASE SEND YOUR PERSON
sant9sur

Jun 24, 2015

Excexx billing for May,2015 Tele No.080-25387757

My telephone remained dead/ out of order for 16 days from 10-05-2015 to 26-05-2015 for which I lodged seven complaints. I gave a request on 29-05-2015 to CRO followed by online request followed by written request dated 09-06-2015 to AO(cash) for deducting the charges for the period the telephone remained out of order but so far there has been no action on my requests and the fixed charges for the said period have not been reduced from the bill with the result I am not able to pay the bill for May,2015.Now I request through this mail for informing me the action taken by the department.
venky

May 11, 2015

LANDLINE PHONE DEAD

MY TELEPHONE BEARING no 080 26609030 IS DEAD TODAY MORNING, REPEATED COMPLIAINT TILL NOW IS NOT ANSWERED , I AM AGED , WHO HELPS IN THIS MATTER
S M Puttabuddhi

May 2, 2015

Broadband NetWork is not Working since 10-12 Days

I have complained about non-functioning of Broadband (FTTH) in Phone No. 080-29741033, TEN Days back (Docket No. 113223681002 Dated 23-04-2015). For this, I got an sms saying that the issue has been resolved, on 25-04-2015. But the problem was not resolved. Again, I have been calling 1500 continuously (almost everyday) and complaining about the non-functioning of Broadband. But nobody is bothered to rectify the defect. I tried to send eMails to the IDs given by BSNL, to many concerned officers. But all those mails have bounced!! That means, BSNL is not giving correct eMail IDs also to the customers. Are they hiding something from the public or what? Do they want to furnish the correct information only under Right to Information Act, 2005?

Coming back to my issue, the problem remains unresolved till date (03-05-2015) though I have been calling 1500 everyday. Are these BSNL Officials so insensitive towards the customers? Should they not know that the customer is facing problem without Internet facility?

Shall I expect that the issue is resolved immediately, without anymore delay. Or should I look for some other service provider?

S M Puttabuddhi
Bangalore - 560085
mahesh B

Oct 13, 2014

internet

my tele phone number 080-26422001 internet speed is very low... please see to it as soon as possible and rectify.

Sep 4, 2014

Broad band connection

My telephone number is 080-25734343. The internet speed is very very low. Please rectify.
khalidm

Aug 24, 2014

Phone Deed

My Land Line No. 23547456 is not working (dead) since 3 - 5 days. Request you to kindly rectify the same urgently to enable me to utilize the same.
Anjanadri7

Aug 21, 2014

Tariff Plan Conversion

Phone No. 080-23253425, Arrange to Change Tariff plan from BBG COMBO ULD 1050 TO BB HOME ULD 545.
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD AND UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE GUIDE ME
EMAIL: mvc.2009@yahoo.com. Mobile: 7760993354
G Surya Prakash

Aug 7, 2014

Shifting of Landline

I have given requestion for transfer of my Land line baring No.26716031 from Kaverinagar to Bikasipura BDA layout ( ISRO Layout). Till date no communication received. Please do needfull at an earliest date.
Vijaya Nambiar

Apr 9, 2014

Repeat debits

My mother Mrs Janaky Menon residing at 140 V Block Koramangala Bangalore, has been away at Lucknow ,staying with her son since 30th April 2013, and a letter was given to the telephone dept to keep her phone 080-25532099, in SAFE CUSTODY from 1st May 2013 till further intimation. I had paid the min amt of Rs 420/ from May to October 2013 @ Rs 70/ per month and again in Jan 2014, I paid Rs 560/ for 8 months from Nov 2013 till June 2014, @ Rs. 70/ per month. But to my shock, when my mother updated her pass book in Lucknow, she found a continuous tel debit from her acct. as Rs 620/, Rs 66/, Rs 56/, Rs 56/ Rs.56/ , Rs. 56/ and so on till date. Why is this repeated cut being made when I have already paid the minimum for SAFE CUSTODY of her telephone , as cited above , IN ADVANCE. Is it not a duplicate cut that she is being subjected to ? There seems to be NO coordination between the receipt of funds section and the billing section. Pl adjust the repeat cuts in ALL future Bills and ONLY THEN utilize amt paid by me for future debits. I hope this will be taken up seriously and my mother who is over 90yrs of age , will NOT be unduly penalized.
Incidentally, the internet connection on her telephone No 25532099, which has been disconnected on request, also has a wrong billing in the month of FEB 2013, wherein the service was installed ONLY on 1st March, but bill amt of OVER Rs 2000/ was debited for FEB 2013, when there was NO INTERNET. How irregular can this get ? Pl rectify the error caused immediately and reimburse/ adjust the amt in future bills. However the internet facility SHOULD REMAIN DISCONNECTED TILL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
Thanking you and anticipating an immediate correction to the errors made by duplicate cuts and hoping that caution may be exercised in future bills.

Dr Vijaya Nambiar ( Daughter Of Mrs Janaky Menon )
janaki ramani

Apr 7, 2014

Dead phones

Phone Nos 23422129 and 23329995 both the phones are dead hope bsnl are not having proper instruments and sufficient staffs please kindly do something past three months i have been registering complaint and the phone is ready for 10 minutes and after that god knows
arvinda

Mar 11, 2014

caller I D not working

My L.L no is 080 2659 2233; caller id is not in display since inception of the instrument of any make inclHelp in gettuding the one supplied by the BSNL he gisplay.ing titself .
arvinda

Mar 11, 2014

caller I D not working

My L.L.no 080 2659 2233 caller id is not displaying.Will you pl arrange to help .
Shanthi Badakere Janardhana

Feb 21, 2014

excess billing

We have a broad band connection installed in our house since 2 months. Land line number being 080-26394213.
The account number being 9035638505.
For the month of January 2014 usage charges for broad band has been mentioned as Rs. 843.52. Duration of usage being around 400 hours during day time and 129 hours during night time. This is highly impossible since we seldom used the broad band during the said month.
I request you to clarify: 1. If the modem is on does it amount to usage of borad band? or is it only on actual usage?

Shanthi Badakere Janardhana
srilatha43

Oct 23, 2013

repeated addition of one time charges in the bill

We got an internet connection during the month of August 2013 under central government 20% concession scheme and the telephone no is 25605440. Though we have submitted the documents for concession we did not get any concession during August bill. and paid Rs. 1250(onetime charges)+94 servicetax+11.61 monthly charges a total of Rs. 1355.74. consumer no. 315084194. we made the payment.

Now we received the bill for the month of September . We were shocked to see the one time charges again of Rs 1200/- + monthly charge 924.33+service tax Rs 145/- - Rs 24/- a total of Rs. 2,276/- The bill has not even considered the 10% discount as applicable for Central government employees.

Now my doubt is that why bsnl is charging the one time charges repeatedly?
though we have submitted the required documents why is it not considered for the 10% concession atleast in the 2nd bill?

kindly help.

Vamsam serial - Loosu payale
    Ele kirukku payala director a ne. Ennala kirukkan mathiri...
    Reliance Digital - Doing fraud with Us in the name of Insurance
    Dear concern, I have purchase a gionee S6s...
    idea Postpaid Bill - RE: Extra payment charged by pressure
    Hi Rupa, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    CSTC - eligible
    everyday myself and my 10 years old disable daughter board...
    paytm - MISUSE OF DEBIT CARD
    MY UNLCLE'S ATM CARDS HAS BEEN USED FOR PAYTM...
    sol delhi university - Unexpected Result
    I'm student of BA (prog) 3rd year of School of open...
    sun tv serial - Vamsam
    Please please stop vamps am serial immediately. Illegal...
    Income Tax Department - converting huge black money into white
    sir i am poor person of bidar city.i would like to inform...
    RSRTC - Not Stop at Neemrana after of 7 pm from delhi jaipur bus
    It's a very big issue observed by me that the third...
    PMC - Tree bent down about to fall
    There is a tree near my home which is 40-50 years old. It...