BSNL Bangalore Telecom District

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Bangalore Telecom District

Jul 23, 2015

Jun 24, 2015

Excexx billing for May,2015 Tele No.080-25387757

My telephone remained dead/ out of order for 16 days from 10-05-2015 to 26-05-2015 for which I lodged seven complaints. I gave a request on 29-05-2015 to CRO followed by online request followed by written request dated 09-06-2015 to AO(cash) for deducting the charges for the period the telephone remained out of order but so far there has been no action on my requests and the fixed charges for the said period have not been reduced from the bill with the result I am not able to pay the bill for May,2015.Now I request through this mail for informing me the action taken by the department.
May 11, 2015

S M Puttabuddhi
May 2, 2015

Broadband NetWork is not Working since 10-12 Days

I have complained about non-functioning of Broadband (FTTH) in Phone No. 080-29741033, TEN Days back (Docket No. 113223681002 Dated 23-04-2015). For this, I got an sms saying that the issue has been resolved, on 25-04-2015. But the problem was not resolved. Again, I have been calling 1500 continuously (almost everyday) and complaining about the non-functioning of Broadband. But nobody is bothered to rectify the defect. I tried to send eMails to the IDs given by BSNL, to many concerned officers. But all those mails have bounced!! That means, BSNL is not giving correct eMail IDs also to the customers. Are they hiding something from the public or what? Do they want to furnish the correct information only under Right to Information Act, 2005?

Coming back to my issue, the problem remains unresolved till date (03-05-2015) though I have been calling 1500 everyday. Are these BSNL Officials so insensitive towards the customers? Should they not know that the customer is facing problem without Internet facility?

Shall I expect that the issue is resolved immediately, without anymore delay. Or should I look for some other service provider?

S M Puttabuddhi
(Ph: 080-29741033)
# 1123, Prestige South Ridge apartment,
Hosakerehalli (Exchange),
BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore - 560085
mahesh B
Oct 13, 2014

my tele phone number 080-26422001 internet speed is very low... please see to it as soon as possible and rectify.
Sep 4, 2014

Broad band connection

My telephone number is 080-25734343. The internet speed is very very low. Please rectify.
Aug 24, 2014

Phone Deed

My Land Line No. 23547456 is not working (dead) since 3 - 5 days. Request you to kindly rectify the same urgently to enable me to utilize the same.
Aug 21, 2014

Tariff Plan Conversion

Phone No. 080-23253425, Arrange to Change Tariff plan from BBG COMBO ULD 1050 TO BB HOME ULD 545.
EMAIL: mvc.2009@yahoo.com. Mobile: 7760993354
G Surya Prakash
Aug 7, 2014

Shifting of Landline

I have given requestion for transfer of my Land line baring No.26716031 from Kaverinagar to Bikasipura BDA layout ( ISRO Layout). Till date no communication received. Please do needfull at an earliest date.
Vijaya Nambiar
Apr 9, 2014

Repeat debits

My mother Mrs Janaky Menon residing at 140 V Block Koramangala Bangalore, has been away at Lucknow ,staying with her son since 30th April 2013, and a letter was given to the telephone dept to keep her phone 080-25532099, in SAFE CUSTODY from 1st May 2013 till further intimation. I had paid the min amt of Rs 420/ from May to October 2013 @ Rs 70/ per month and again in Jan 2014, I paid Rs 560/ for 8 months from Nov 2013 till June 2014, @ Rs. 70/ per month. But to my shock, when my mother updated her pass book in Lucknow, she found a continuous tel debit from her acct. as Rs 620/, Rs 66/, Rs 56/, Rs 56/ Rs.56/ , Rs. 56/ and so on till date. Why is this repeated cut being made when I have already paid the minimum for SAFE CUSTODY of her telephone , as cited above , IN ADVANCE. Is it not a duplicate cut that she is being subjected to ? There seems to be NO coordination between the receipt of funds section and the billing section. Pl adjust the repeat cuts in ALL future Bills and ONLY THEN utilize amt paid by me for future debits. I hope this will be taken up seriously and my mother who is over 90yrs of age , will NOT be unduly penalized.
Incidentally, the internet connection on her telephone No 25532099, which has been disconnected on request, also has a wrong billing in the month of FEB 2013, wherein the service was installed ONLY on 1st March, but bill amt of OVER Rs 2000/ was debited for FEB 2013, when there was NO INTERNET. How irregular can this get ? Pl rectify the error caused immediately and reimburse/ adjust the amt in future bills. However the internet facility SHOULD REMAIN DISCONNECTED TILL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
Thanking you and anticipating an immediate correction to the errors made by duplicate cuts and hoping that caution may be exercised in future bills.

Dr Vijaya Nambiar ( Daughter Of Mrs Janaky Menon )
janaki ramani
Apr 7, 2014

Dead phones

Phone Nos 23422129 and 23329995 both the phones are dead hope bsnl are not having proper instruments and sufficient staffs please kindly do something past three months i have been registering complaint and the phone is ready for 10 minutes and after that god knows
Mar 11, 2014

caller I D not working

My L.L no is 080 2659 2233; caller id is not in display since inception of the instrument of any make inclHelp in gettuding the one supplied by the BSNL he gisplay.ing titself .
Mar 11, 2014

caller I D not working

My L.L.no 080 2659 2233 caller id is not displaying.Will you pl arrange to help .
Shanthi Badakere Janardhana
Feb 21, 2014

excess billing

We have a broad band connection installed in our house since 2 months. Land line number being 080-26394213.
The account number being 9035638505.
For the month of January 2014 usage charges for broad band has been mentioned as Rs. 843.52. Duration of usage being around 400 hours during day time and 129 hours during night time. This is highly impossible since we seldom used the broad band during the said month.
I request you to clarify: 1. If the modem is on does it amount to usage of borad band? or is it only on actual usage?

Shanthi Badakere Janardhana
Oct 23, 2013

repeated addition of one time charges in the bill

We got an internet connection during the month of August 2013 under central government 20% concession scheme and the telephone no is 25605440. Though we have submitted the documents for concession we did not get any concession during August bill. and paid Rs. 1250(onetime charges)+94 servicetax+11.61 monthly charges a total of Rs. 1355.74. consumer no. 315084194. we made the payment.

Now we received the bill for the month of September . We were shocked to see the one time charges again of Rs 1200/- + monthly charge 924.33+service tax Rs 145/- - Rs 24/- a total of Rs. 2,276/- The bill has not even considered the 10% discount as applicable for Central government employees.

Now my doubt is that why bsnl is charging the one time charges repeatedly?
though we have submitted the required documents why is it not considered for the 10% concession atleast in the 2nd bill?

kindly help.
Sandhya Bheemasena
Sep 16, 2013

We had a landline telephone bearing No.26665200 working at 73rd Cross, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore. In December last year we shifted to 81st Cross in Kumaraswamy Layout itself. We gave application for shifting of telephone from 73rd Cross to our new residence at 81st Cross on 20th December 2012. We understand from BSNL office at Kumaraswamy Layout that the order has been issued on 26th December 2012 for shifting which they have put in WAITING LIST. Since 9 months our telephone is not shifted.
When we approached K.S.Layout exchange they say, there is NO CABLE and hence it is in waiting list. We are visiting the K.S.Layout exchange regularly and also approached D.G.M. office at Banashankari and Chennamakere exchange but without any positive response. When we call their landline or mobile, they wont respond. Since 9th months we have no landline nor internet facility. My son is getting notes, assignments, etc., from his college on internet and he is finding it very difficult to manage.
In December 2012 we had also given application for change in Broadband plan to Unlimited plan which has been done immediately and they charged Rs.1000/- and debited the amount to our account thru ECS but still we don't have the telephone connection at all.
Another thing I would like to bring to the notice of BSNL that, our present neighbour who have shifted in April and got the landline in May !! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE WHEN BSNL DON'T HAVE CABLE FOR OUR TEL. CONNECTION, HOW COULD THEY GET IT !! When we visited K.S.Layout exchange, one of the lady staff advised to go to some other connection like Airtel or Tata or Reliance, etc. THIS IS HOW OUR GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION WORKS. With this heavy competition, BSNL is not bothered to lose the customers while they get a hefty salary and every benefit a Govt. organization gets.
I request the concerned officer to look into the matter and give me the landline connection with Broadband facility.
Jul 17, 2013

landline complaint

for the past 20 days our land line 2352290 is not working i have given the complaint via verbal but till date no retification was done from your department. kindly solve the matter & do the needful.
Jul 17, 2013

for the 15 days telephone # 25353653 is not working but i have given lot of complaint via telephone but till date you have retify the problem
Lokesha R
Mar 11, 2013

Phone is not working since Oct-2012

I Want to lodge a complaint about the unsatisfactory working of my telephone having number 080-23636782 (it was not working from past 5 Months).

Some time bell starts ringing & we rush to attend the call. By the time we lift the receiver, the telephone is dead it is most of the time dead at the receiver’s end. We are unable to hear even a single word of what he is saying. I have registered many complaints and till now nothing is happened.

I am getting the bill everymonth even though phone is not working and I have paid all the amount to avoid late payment charges.It is hoped that you will take prompt action to redress our grievance.
Mar 7, 2013

Telephone dead

Telephone line 25353653 is not working
Thangam Ramachandran
Feb 10, 2013

telephone no. 080 23322648 not working

Tel. 080 23322648 has never properly worked. Whenever complaint is made, they will close it without attending to the complaint, as they cannot keep the complaint pending. Then why do not they repair it properly. On 7th Feb. 2013 they called to say that they are closing the docket number 17990869562 as from their side it is attended, but still not rectified. I do not know why BSNL is not privatised, when the staff do not want to work.
Samiulla Khan
Feb 9, 2013

Shifting of Broadband Service Pending More than a Month

My Landline No is 23417621. I shifted from Bhoopasandra to Kanakanagar. I have applied for shifting the services of Broadband and it is more than a month. In spite of several visits there is no sign of relief and we are living without a landline and Internet services since a month.
Only once a Technician visited home and told that the house does not come in their perview someone would visit. But no body visited so far. When we visited the Office they claim service is not possible. I would like to know why not possible in a thicly populated are (Just behind Gautham College of Pharmacy).
Since I live in Dubai, my son can be contacted at 8861083251.

Will someone respond positively and clarify the reasons??

Samiulla Khan
O T Mathunny
Jan 29, 2013

application for shifting of land line080 257036pending for more than 1 month

I submitted application for shifting of my land line 25703626 from bangalore ejipura to bangalore viveknagar All my calls remain unanswered please help
Jan 21, 2013

Phone dead

My name is Vinodkumar M, My telephone number is 080-26721869 and it is dead from last two weeks. I really find it difficulty to find ways to complaint, then I got this 198 but that would disconnect while punching the options to log requests! finally after few trials I did register complaint. But the guy who had come to repair has told that the line is correct and modem is not working and the phone (Hardware) is not working, and went off.This Saturday i went to Hoskere halli branch and got the replacement of phone device (Very old) by requesting few there!. They told me that some one would come in the after noon and correct the internet but no one did come. Now no one picking the call, I think I need to visit them in the coming week end!

Jan 20, 2013

My mother is senior citzen aged 72 is a BSNL landline subscriber. 080-26675114. The phone is dead for last 12 days. On her perosnal visit to BSNLBangalore Shankarapram exchange, she experienced ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE from anyone. the contact no. given was Mr. Antony -9448852744 (BSNL Staff) always switched off. Another complaint reciving No. 08022420300 - nobody to lift. Our Complaint No.17844523442 Dated 14.01.2013 on automatic complaint recorder 080-23152198 at 12.00pm is not attended.at all.
The entire BSNL staff attitude is to torture a customer but obtain monthly bill payment without service, They are solely responsible to MURDER the company BSNL which suffers continuous loss, when they all take home hefty salary for no work why they don't show sincerety with work/ customer ?.
We fee like throwing the telephone instrument on theit face and cancel their service, we record our protest against BSNL attitude with Customer.

Recharge - About cash back
    I have not receive my cash back in paytm wallet on...
    Dy CDA AF - 08 14B 538 06
    It has been since long Iam waiting for revised ppo.In this...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Yogesh R , We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    8436282024 - fraud call
    I got a call from this number 8436282024 in morning...
    VIBGYOR GROUP - Transferring public money to dubai
    Vibgyor company's president cum CEO Mr. Gopal Mondal...
    ONLINE LOVE MARRIAGE 101% solve - Problem Solution +91-9878695190
    ONLINE LOVE MARRIAGE 101% solve Problem Solution...
    Dear sir My self Ankit Kumar...
    I purchased my HTC Phone on May 15, 2015. After 4 months...
    housing society - Temporary stoppage of water supply due to use of motor in...
    Next door neighbour has installed motor or some such...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi AJAY SINGH JADAUN, We are sorry for the experience...