BSNL Bangalore Telecom District

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Bangalore Telecom District

Nalini .D

May 21, 2016

No response & complaint not attend

We have regestired the complaint for land line 080-26646822 bearing number 115682119641 dated on 20th and received message that Mr. Sampangiramaiah phone no 9448976656 will attend .we have been trying but no response. As per details update for customer service for jayanagar.branch Mr. T.N.Rama mobile no 944980988 no response. This is how we work for customer service and these people to be taken for task.
k Shantharam

Apr 18, 2016

Frequent break down of telephone

My Telephone no 080-26583678 breaks down on almost all Holidays at a time for 3 to four days.
E Mail complants upto senior officials has not yeilded any result.
- K.SHANTHARAM
Ravi Bhat B

Mar 13, 2016

telephone number 08255-264676 is not working since a year

The telephone has never worked properly since a year .
Whenever the complaint was made,they use to send a message 'resloved' without even touching the faultage line.

I kindly request you to rectify our problem
an_raju

Dec 10, 2015

Land line surrendered but line has not been disconnected and bills have been generated

I am Nagaraju, resided in #006, D2 Block, White House Apartment, 2nd Block, 15th Cross, R. T. Nagar, Bangalore, had made an application with a request to disconnect my land line bearing No. 23439130. on 28-10-2015 itself as I got transferred to Chennai. I have paid the bill uptodate. But, to my surprise, I come to know that my land line connection has not yet been disconnected and bills have been generated for November, 2015. As I have already made an application for disconnection as early as in October itself, I am not responsible for the November Bill. Pl. make an enquiry and correct the records.

With regards,
NAGARAJU. A
msvrao20

Nov 25, 2015

Telephone dead

My Land Line No. 26390577 is not working (dead) since 3 - 5 months. Request you to kindly rectify the same urgently to enable me to utilize the same.
shantilalvandana

Jul 23, 2015

TELEPHONE DEAD

DEAR SIR, OUR TEL NO.08022380197, &22825249 IS DEAD PAST TWO DAYS PLEASE SEND YOUR PERSON
sant9sur

Jun 24, 2015

Excexx billing for May,2015 Tele No.080-25387757

My telephone remained dead/ out of order for 16 days from 10-05-2015 to 26-05-2015 for which I lodged seven complaints. I gave a request on 29-05-2015 to CRO followed by online request followed by written request dated 09-06-2015 to AO(cash) for deducting the charges for the period the telephone remained out of order but so far there has been no action on my requests and the fixed charges for the said period have not been reduced from the bill with the result I am not able to pay the bill for May,2015.Now I request through this mail for informing me the action taken by the department.
venky

May 11, 2015

LANDLINE PHONE DEAD

MY TELEPHONE BEARING no 080 26609030 IS DEAD TODAY MORNING, REPEATED COMPLIAINT TILL NOW IS NOT ANSWERED , I AM AGED , WHO HELPS IN THIS MATTER
S M Puttabuddhi

May 2, 2015

Broadband NetWork is not Working since 10-12 Days

I have complained about non-functioning of Broadband (FTTH) in Phone No. 080-29741033, TEN Days back (Docket No. 113223681002 Dated 23-04-2015). For this, I got an sms saying that the issue has been resolved, on 25-04-2015. But the problem was not resolved. Again, I have been calling 1500 continuously (almost everyday) and complaining about the non-functioning of Broadband. But nobody is bothered to rectify the defect. I tried to send eMails to the IDs given by BSNL, to many concerned officers. But all those mails have bounced!! That means, BSNL is not giving correct eMail IDs also to the customers. Are they hiding something from the public or what? Do they want to furnish the correct information only under Right to Information Act, 2005?

Coming back to my issue, the problem remains unresolved till date (03-05-2015) though I have been calling 1500 everyday. Are these BSNL Officials so insensitive towards the customers? Should they not know that the customer is facing problem without Internet facility?

Shall I expect that the issue is resolved immediately, without anymore delay. Or should I look for some other service provider?

S M Puttabuddhi
Bangalore - 560085
mahesh B

Oct 13, 2014

internet

my tele phone number 080-26422001 internet speed is very low... please see to it as soon as possible and rectify.

Sep 4, 2014

Broad band connection

My telephone number is 080-25734343. The internet speed is very very low. Please rectify.
khalidm

Aug 24, 2014

Phone Deed

My Land Line No. 23547456 is not working (dead) since 3 - 5 days. Request you to kindly rectify the same urgently to enable me to utilize the same.
Anjanadri7

Aug 21, 2014

Tariff Plan Conversion

Phone No. 080-23253425, Arrange to Change Tariff plan from BBG COMBO ULD 1050 TO BB HOME ULD 545.
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD AND UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE GUIDE ME
EMAIL: mvc.2009@yahoo.com. Mobile: 7760993354
G Surya Prakash

Aug 7, 2014

Shifting of Landline

I have given requestion for transfer of my Land line baring No.26716031 from Kaverinagar to Bikasipura BDA layout ( ISRO Layout). Till date no communication received. Please do needfull at an earliest date.
Vijaya Nambiar

Apr 9, 2014

Repeat debits

My mother Mrs Janaky Menon residing at 140 V Block Koramangala Bangalore, has been away at Lucknow ,staying with her son since 30th April 2013, and a letter was given to the telephone dept to keep her phone 080-25532099, in SAFE CUSTODY from 1st May 2013 till further intimation. I had paid the min amt of Rs 420/ from May to October 2013 @ Rs 70/ per month and again in Jan 2014, I paid Rs 560/ for 8 months from Nov 2013 till June 2014, @ Rs. 70/ per month. But to my shock, when my mother updated her pass book in Lucknow, she found a continuous tel debit from her acct. as Rs 620/, Rs 66/, Rs 56/, Rs 56/ Rs.56/ , Rs. 56/ and so on till date. Why is this repeated cut being made when I have already paid the minimum for SAFE CUSTODY of her telephone , as cited above , IN ADVANCE. Is it not a duplicate cut that she is being subjected to ? There seems to be NO coordination between the receipt of funds section and the billing section. Pl adjust the repeat cuts in ALL future Bills and ONLY THEN utilize amt paid by me for future debits. I hope this will be taken up seriously and my mother who is over 90yrs of age , will NOT be unduly penalized.
Incidentally, the internet connection on her telephone No 25532099, which has been disconnected on request, also has a wrong billing in the month of FEB 2013, wherein the service was installed ONLY on 1st March, but bill amt of OVER Rs 2000/ was debited for FEB 2013, when there was NO INTERNET. How irregular can this get ? Pl rectify the error caused immediately and reimburse/ adjust the amt in future bills. However the internet facility SHOULD REMAIN DISCONNECTED TILL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
Thanking you and anticipating an immediate correction to the errors made by duplicate cuts and hoping that caution may be exercised in future bills.

Dr Vijaya Nambiar ( Daughter Of Mrs Janaky Menon )
janaki ramani

Apr 7, 2014

Dead phones

Phone Nos 23422129 and 23329995 both the phones are dead hope bsnl are not having proper instruments and sufficient staffs please kindly do something past three months i have been registering complaint and the phone is ready for 10 minutes and after that god knows
arvinda

Mar 11, 2014

caller I D not working

My L.L no is 080 2659 2233; caller id is not in display since inception of the instrument of any make inclHelp in gettuding the one supplied by the BSNL he gisplay.ing titself .
arvinda

Mar 11, 2014

caller I D not working

My L.L.no 080 2659 2233 caller id is not displaying.Will you pl arrange to help .
Shanthi Badakere Janardhana

Feb 21, 2014

excess billing

We have a broad band connection installed in our house since 2 months. Land line number being 080-26394213.
The account number being 9035638505.
For the month of January 2014 usage charges for broad band has been mentioned as Rs. 843.52. Duration of usage being around 400 hours during day time and 129 hours during night time. This is highly impossible since we seldom used the broad band during the said month.
I request you to clarify: 1. If the modem is on does it amount to usage of borad band? or is it only on actual usage?

Shanthi Badakere Janardhana
srilatha43

Oct 23, 2013

repeated addition of one time charges in the bill

We got an internet connection during the month of August 2013 under central government 20% concession scheme and the telephone no is 25605440. Though we have submitted the documents for concession we did not get any concession during August bill. and paid Rs. 1250(onetime charges)+94 servicetax+11.61 monthly charges a total of Rs. 1355.74. consumer no. 315084194. we made the payment.

Now we received the bill for the month of September . We were shocked to see the one time charges again of Rs 1200/- + monthly charge 924.33+service tax Rs 145/- - Rs 24/- a total of Rs. 2,276/- The bill has not even considered the 10% discount as applicable for Central government employees.

Now my doubt is that why bsnl is charging the one time charges repeatedly?
though we have submitted the required documents why is it not considered for the 10% concession atleast in the 2nd bill?

kindly help.
Sandhya Bheemasena

Sep 16, 2013

WAITING FOR TELEPHONE SHIFTING SINCE NINE MONTHS

We had a landline telephone bearing No.26665200 working at 73rd Cross, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore. In December last year we shifted to 81st Cross in Kumaraswamy Layout itself. We gave application for shifting of telephone from 73rd Cross to our new residence at 81st Cross on 20th December 2012. We understand from BSNL office at Kumaraswamy Layout that the order has been issued on 26th December 2012 for shifting which they have put in WAITING LIST. Since 9 months our telephone is not shifted.
When we approached K.S.Layout exchange they say, there is NO CABLE and hence it is in waiting list. We are visiting the K.S.Layout exchange regularly and also approached D.G.M. office at Banashankari and Chennamakere exchange but without any positive response. When we call their landline or mobile, they wont respond. Since 9th months we have no landline nor internet facility. My son is getting notes, assignments, etc., from his college on internet and he is finding it very difficult to manage.
In December 2012 we had also given application for change in Broadband plan to Unlimited plan which has been done immediately and they charged Rs.1000/- and debited the amount to our account thru ECS but still we don't have the telephone connection at all.
Another thing I would like to bring to the notice of BSNL that, our present neighbour who have shifted in April and got the landline in May !! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE WHEN BSNL DON'T HAVE CABLE FOR OUR TEL. CONNECTION, HOW COULD THEY GET IT !! When we visited K.S.Layout exchange, one of the lady staff advised to go to some other connection like Airtel or Tata or Reliance, etc. THIS IS HOW OUR GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION WORKS. With this heavy competition, BSNL is not bothered to lose the customers while they get a hefty salary and every benefit a Govt. organization gets.
I request the concerned officer to look into the matter and give me the landline connection with Broadband facility.

Jul 17, 2013

landline complaint

for the past 20 days our land line 2352290 is not working i have given the complaint via verbal but till date no retification was done from your department. kindly solve the matter & do the needful.

Jul 17, 2013

Landline

for the 15 days telephone # 25353653 is not working but i have given lot of complaint via telephone but till date you have retify the problem
Lokesha R

Mar 11, 2013

Phone is not working since Oct-2012

I Want to lodge a complaint about the unsatisfactory working of my telephone having number 080-23636782 (it was not working from past 5 Months).

Some time bell starts ringing & we rush to attend the call. By the time we lift the receiver, the telephone is dead it is most of the time dead at the receiver’s end. We are unable to hear even a single word of what he is saying. I have registered many complaints and till now nothing is happened.

I am getting the bill everymonth even though phone is not working and I have paid all the amount to avoid late payment charges.It is hoped that you will take prompt action to redress our grievance.

Mar 7, 2013

Telephone dead

Telephone line 25353653 is not working

ACT Fibernet - RE: Cheating by Act Fibernet
    Dear Valued Customer, We apologize for the...
    DTDC - Delayed Urgent Delivery
    I had given a package (M36519687) to DTDC Sakinaka on 24th...
    KSRTC - Failed transaction
    I tried to book a bus ticket OB20195424 from Mysore to...
    INDIA POST SPEED POST - Consignment Not Found.
    My register post is not found in tracking system. Could...
    meet - block rummy account
    my id fb_100006848868560
    PHED JAIPUR - meter did not work
    Sir I beg to say that my miter is dead not display...
    omer travels - worst service
    i never leave omer travels is a big fraudster.....worst...
    GVMC visakhapatnam - protection from HT lines of poor peopleat gnanapuram livi
    Sir, This is rajagopal residing in gnanapuram , zone...
    NISHA FRIENDSHIP CLUB - Nisha Sharma-Kapil Sharma-9837182664
    its a fack people. hey took money in 3...
    mira-bhayandar municipal corp.(MBMC) - Dogs nuisance
    I would like to bring to you notice that there are 100s of...