BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Land line not working from dt. 31.10.2014
s.guha

Nov 1, 2014

033-25798806 is out of order since Sept 14

It is perceived all over India that CUSTOMER DIS-SATISFACTION is the main moto of Govt Run Companies. BSNL Kolkata is no exception in this regard.

This has been proved by you that a Tel No. 033-25798806 is continuously out of Order since September 2014 despite your above mail dtd 24.9.2014.

I made a very humble request to you since my parents are 90 years old and cannot come regularly to register the complaint. Although my father went to BSNL Dum Dum Office at least 5 times.

On 7.10.2014 I called from Delhi to again register a complaint and was provided with a new complaint no. - 12759502735. I also spoke to a lady officer on 033-25512380. She gave me the no. of Mr. Das 9432000118. I even spoke to Mr. Das and he conveyed me that the Wires of the area has been stolen and it will take some time.

Now after a month CAN I REQUEST YOU to kindly let me know WHY THE COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ?????????

ON WHO'S PART IS THE FAULT LYING ??????

YOU MUST ALSO BE CHARGING US WITH YOUR RENTAL BILL FOR THESE PERIODS AND WE THE CUSTOMERS WILL BE PAYING THAT TO FUND YOUR SALARIES.

Now I can pray only to God.

Jhoom

Oct 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 24257738. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Ranikuthi BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". We are complaining regular basis by your complain number by phone. But bsnl office not solve my problem, but we pay the bill every month. Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige. Please do the needful.

With regards
Subrata Basu
Baghajatin, Kolkata-86
Email : prmt.basu@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige.

With regards
Bally, Howrah
Email : s.halderpwd@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. No dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige
Jibananda Sur

Aug 29, 2014

DEAD TELEPHONE

SINCE 15 DAYS MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING.. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM SINCE FEW YEARS.,AFTER REPAIRING THE FAULT WITHIN 7 DAYS AGAIN IT IS DEAD..IS THERE ANY PERMANENT SOLUTION ? MY TELEPHONE NO 033023436589...i AM STAYING AT KOLKATA..
taraprova

Aug 21, 2014

Generating bill though it's already paid

Customer Id-3005885334
account Number-8005892855

I have paid bill of Rs-10011/- in March',2014 for Tel No- 24166352, Vide bill no-128027622 Dt-09/03/2014 for 1 full year under
Broadband Plan-BBG Combo ULD 900. Consequent upon my shifting of residence at Ramlalbazar, I have transferred the Telephone
vide tel no-24150050 (Roypara/Dhakuria). Surprising I observed that monthly bill is being generated for Modem Type-B1 Vide
Bill No-135321039 Dt-09.07.14 & 137275282 dt-09.08.14. although I am entitled to get discount of monthly modem charges
according to the said plan (BBG Combo ULD 900).
Please look into the matter and act accordingly,

Barun Kumar Ghosh
e-mail Id-bg5979@gmail.com
PMallik

Excessive bill amount

Dear Sir/Madam

Surprisingly my bill amount is mounting since two/three months. I have unlimited Broad Band connection of Rs 650 together with my land line and my payment status is on monthly basis. Usually it stays between Rs 750 -Rs 800. But last bill which I have paid on July was Rs 860 and current is showing in my mobile message Rs 1043. It is impossible according to my opinion. Please verify and if it is so please send me detail call list with my bill.

Moreover my broadband was off in several occasion where my complain numbers were 12659698552( on 2nd Aug) and again 12668825062 (on 8th Aug) For which I will certainly get some rebate during broadband off time.

I do not find where to mail and complain for grievance hence mailing you. Please be kind and send the mail to proper place to consider my problems and send correct bill to my address. Regards

Mrs Piu Mallik
A/C No. 8006243242
Phone: 033- 25736119
santanu paul

Bill of my land line no 033 26383789

Dear Customer care,
Please note that I have given an application for disconnection of my Broad band connection given to my landline number 033 26383789 on 03.07.02014 and it was accepted by you on the same date. The application was deposited at your BSNL office at Satyabala, Howrah on 03.07.2014.

Now I am surprised to see that you have again sent me a bill for Rs 991.02 Bill period (01.07.2014 to 31.07.2014), due date 28.8.14, where you have again charged for the broad band connection for the month of July 14.

Please look into the matter and please do the necessary correction and advise accordingly.

Santanu Paul (for Usha Paul)
santanu paul

Broad band connection 033 26383789

Dear Customer care,

Santanu Paul (for Usha Paul)
bhaskar_js

Aug 11, 2014

Phone line dead

My phone line is dead for last 25/26 days. I have complained and registered it online as I stay outside kolkata and only my parents stay in my place. I have lost the complaint number and when trying to re register my complain, it says complain already lodged and forwarded to ITO. My number is 033 24421076.

Kindly help.

MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY MY TEL NO-26420893
ASOK 7769

Jul 29, 2014

Surrendr Broadband connection No. 03326347769

I have submitted an application addressed to SDO, Serampore, Hooghly alongwith dully filled up application form and all requisite documents to Customer care center, Chinsurah, Hooghly on 25.07.2014 at 10.40 hrs. for disconnection of Broadband connection in respect of telephone No. 03326347769. However, no action has yet been taken for disconnection. If the disconnection has not been taken place I have to pay the rental of Broadband for the month of August 2014.
Asok Nath Mukherjee
subrlashmi14

Jul 29, 2014

Surrendr Broadband connection No.25023093

I have submitted an application form for closure/ surrender of Telephone of Broadband connection of Telephone No. 25023093 at Bhatpara BSNL Office on 23.07.2014 along with desired Copy of Telephone Bill with money receipt with effect from 28.07.2014 but till date connection not yet closed. Kindly look into the matter and take immediate action .

Subrata Bhattacharyya
63/2 Nayalanker Thakur Road,
P.O. Bhatpara, 743123, 24 PGS (North), West Bengal
arijit1sg

Jul 24, 2014

Bad Telephone , no action

My land phone no. is 033-24162682. Most of the time the phone is unusable, since the begining, due to faulty telephone set given to me. Once the set was repairs without any improvement. Several complaints have resulted only in replacement with repaired sets as new sets are always out of stock / not available. I am making payment everymonth for my connection without using the telephone. Very surprised to see the total inaction for such prolonged time.

Arijit Sen Gupta
arijit1sg@yahoo.com
ansumanbiswas

Jul 14, 2014

Waiver of charges as per admissible rate

The Divisional Engineer
Calcutta Telephones
Lalkuthi Telephone Exchange
Barrackpore, Kol-700120
Sub:- Waiver of charges as per admissible rate.
My Land line no. is (033) 2535-1833 and also having Broadband connection. Often my telephone remains completely dead for which it appears like a useless article . My telephone along with Broadband connection was completely out of order from 26.06.2014 to 10.07.2014 i.e. for 15 days.
I, therefore, request your goodself to kindly issue necessary instructions so that I may avail the necessary discount in my next bill for not providing the required service from your end.

ANSUMAN BISWAS.
anupamrina

Jul 13, 2014

Broad band not working frequently

My BSNL tel. no. is 24188856. Have been repeated disruption of broadband connection. On this occasion, the line is down for last 15 days. No response to my earlier post. In spite of non availability of broadband, the tel bill has got inflated.

Kindly attend at the earliest.

Anupam Dass
bibekrc

Jul 10, 2014

BSNL Broad band

I subscribe to Calcutta telephones in the Rs 650 pm.
My telephone line dead for the past 2 mnths.
Broadband is not working for over 1 month.
bibekrc

Jul 10, 2014

BSNL Broad band

I subscribe to the Unlimited Broadband Rs 650 pm.
My landline is dead for the past 2 months.
Broadband is not in a working condition.

Jun 30, 2014

dead land line telephone

I have the honour to inform that my telephone No.033-24776603 is dead since 23.06.2014.The complaint was lodged vide docket No.12589387902. and on 28.06.2014 a message was received from BSNL-Care that the above complaint has been resolved but practically the telephone remained dead. Again on 28.06.2014 I lodged another complaint vide docket No.12599111752.But till now the said telephone respond dead. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Kamal Kumar Chakraborty
9433849510.
protiva2014

Jun 25, 2014

LINE IS DEAD

This to inform you that,very often my telphone lines get dead.As,every body is aware that why a telephone is required for us.Do remember that its not a game that whenever we will feel we will play that,but this is such a thing for every one which we need in steps of our life.So,if it gets dead very frequently the service provider should be very carefull about this matter & should take very fast & neccessary actions to recover for the same.And the service provider should also maintain a proper steps so that it can reduced as fast as possible.Inspite of this we the user are getting such a pathetic service from the no.1 tele communication service in India ( as bsnl is clamed ??? is it called no.1 they beleive ??? ).

I am a BSNL Calcutta Telephones customer. My telephone number is (033)-24029236.My phone is dead since last 15 days.No action being taken despite repeated reminders,even I have not receive any docket no.also !!!

Please let me know how I can escalate this issue if it can not be resolved.Should I release this service ??? please guide me.
timirbaranroy

Jun 20, 2014

telephone bill-printed copy

not receiving printed copy of telephone bills for more than 6 (Six ) months .
Dr.Timir Baran Roy Ph.No. 2405 1495
170 Sarat Ghosh Garden Road .
P.O. Dhakuria. Kolkata.
GOKARM61

Jun 12, 2014

Landline dead for more than 6 months

My land line No#(033)25386428 is not been repaired/ attended, after giving repetative complains through auto complain booking since last 6-7 months back,complain has been registered & assigned to ITO,I am unable to register complain again as "work in progress"i personaly visited Madhyamgram telephone exchange several time to take action as early as possible but alas! till date nobody has came to attend it.but sheamlessly BSNL sending rental bill and deducting the amount (through ECS) regularly without any fail. This is very sad to get this type of service from calcutta telephones.
santaranedcom@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2014

Phone tapping, Hence Bill is too high

We have taken BSNL land line connection for receiving calls only. We do not like to make calls from Land like since we all have our own mobile. last 2 months we are getting unexpected high bill. Our scheme is Samadhan 2 where our bill should be monthly Rs.150/- . We are not making out going calls but we realize that some one is tapping our connection and misusing it. Result bill is too high. Requesting you to look into that immediately. I need to know who is tapping?????? My telephone no is 033-24169063.

Mr. DAS
alakdasgupta

May 17, 2014

Cross connection in telephone

My mother in law is 85 years old.&she is widow.She is staying alone at DHAKURIA..Only communication with her daughters is Land line telephone. But for last 15 days. instrument is not working properly. Actualy her telephone is cross connected with aother telephone Some times she is speaking& some times she is not able to speak. complaint was booked on 07/05/14.But still now problem is not solved. My mother in law land line number is 03324236185. It is cross connected with 03324236067.

please look into the matter so that she can communicate easily.Otherwise telephone to be surendered& opto for private telephone.

ALAK DASGUPTA.

AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - personal
    Dear sir , I want incoming and outgoing call details of...
    Honda Activa - fuel tank is not properly finished. ...
    Myself rajesh shivrajan ..I brought Honda unicornfrom...
    Airtel - amount deducted but not recharged
    i recharged amount of rs 200 , first it was not reflected...
    shophunk - Very good cheaters
    I'm also participated the same in Shophunk Apple...
    Star Plus - stupid show
    STOP AKSHARA. SHE CANT ACT. ACTUALLY THEYRE ALL SO SHIT...
    freecharge - DELETE MY ACCOUNT
    Hello Sir, I want to deactivate my account on...
    AirTel Customer Service - poor customer service
    @hitesh jwala.. fucking bastard dont know to talk... had...
    LAVA International Ltd - Poor service
    I submitted my Xolo Q1000S to a service center in Mumbai...
    HP Gas - subsidy amt not credited to bank account
    subsidy amt not credited to bank account My Name is...