BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Prabir Kumar Ghosh

Mar 23, 2015

Long delay in making Broadband functional

Land line no.2320-8062 of our home is in my wife Sibani Ghosh's name.Both my wife and myself are retired persons and do not use intenet regularly for log duration. For last three weeks we observe our internet connection has become very sluggish. I made my first complaint on 11.03.2015 (docket no.12976452822) and the next one on 15.03.2015 (docket number 12981795762). Sri Ramasis Ram from the department did visit our flat four five days back and diagnosed that the receiver had developed defect and needed replacement. Afterwards, I had talk with Subirbabu of the department who suggested that as the department was unable to provide replacement for the faulty receiver I should by a new receiver from market or from BSNL at a cost of Rs 600/. Last year only I had replaced my faulty telephone with new BSNL receiver by paying Rs600/. Subirbabu also suggested that I would get better connection if I would disconnect my land line from the loop. This appears to work but not very satisfactorily. So far I have been receiving calls from the department to receive same query 'what is the problem' and have to give the same reply again and again. I want some concrete action be taken by BSNL and give relief from our ordeal.
PrasantaKumar Basu

Mar 10, 2015

wi-fi system is not functioning

My internate & WI-FI system is getting disturbed very frequently. It is at least twice in a month though I am paying the bill regularly.
My phone no= 033 25521741.
It is a request to the higher authority to have a look in it.

Prasanta Kumar Basu
kalyan ghosh

Feb 21, 2015

Teleohone No.24475274 out of order

Dear Sir / Madam,
The above mentioned Land phone is out of order since 12.02.2015 till date. Complaint booked Docket No. 12897568774. Contacted several times, but no result yet. Prior to this, it was out of order from 5th to 7th February,2015. Complaint lodged. It was ok for 4 days.Again the same problem. Please see that the phone is set to right as early as possible, and the period of not being able to avail your services should not be charged in the next bill to be prepared.
A reply is awaited urgently to know, how long this will continue like this.

Kalyan Ghosh A/c No.8005748632
Nurul Huda Layek

Feb 18, 2015

bsnl landline complaint

Landline No. 2280-4482 is not working since one month. In this regard, I have lodge complaint over phone several times but not yet ok till date, but bsnl issued bill regularly. There is no dues from my side. Please take action immediately.
Chakraborty Subrata

Feb 4, 2015

Excess Billing for Broadband

I am a BSNL broadband customer for last 10yrs with LL no.(033)25387201,Customer ID-3005510119 & Account no-8005517641.Initially the modem was taken on Rental from BSNL hence the Rental was charged to me at appropriate rate right from installation.Having paid a considerable sum on rental I have purchased my own modem on 01/12/2014 and surrendered my rental modem to BSNL on 02/12/2014 at Dumdum BSNL office counter and the modem instrument at Madhyamgram Telephone Exchange under their proper acknoledgement.
But surprisingly I got the bill for December 2014 where they have again charged me fixed modem rental of Rs.70/- for Dec:2014 inspite of the fact that the rental modem from BSNL have been returned by me on 02/12/2014 and I am using my own modem which has been configured and installed by BSNL staff at my residence on 03/12/2014.
Therefore,I request the BSNL authority to refund me the amount unduly charged to me for Rs.70/-.

Subrata Chakraborty
UMA SHANKER KASERA

Dec 24, 2014

CONNECTION PROBLEM

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am uma shanker kasera from kolkata.My landline number is 23960200/23991589/23963102.That number have been problem in few weeks so solve that problem quickly.

your's faithfully
uma shanker kasera
Nita arya

Dec 9, 2014

Disturbed phone line

My phone line is disturbed from last six months.I have complained several times .but still nothing has been done.i am paying my bill from last six months without using it.Can u please look in to this matter?My land line no is 033-24667441.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY

Dec 8, 2014

DEAD LAND NUMBER 033-2568-7823

PHONE (033-2568-7823) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY
partha52

Dec 8, 2014

PHONE DEAD

PHONE (033-25007078) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
P.GHOSH
SHREE BALAJI

Nov 1, 2014

033 22742203

Land line not working from dt. 31.10.2014
s.guha

Nov 1, 2014

033-25798806 is out of order since Sept 14

It is perceived all over India that CUSTOMER DIS-SATISFACTION is the main moto of Govt Run Companies. BSNL Kolkata is no exception in this regard.

This has been proved by you that a Tel No. 033-25798806 is continuously out of Order since September 2014 despite your above mail dtd 24.9.2014.

I made a very humble request to you since my parents are 90 years old and cannot come regularly to register the complaint. Although my father went to BSNL Dum Dum Office at least 5 times.

On 7.10.2014 I called from Delhi to again register a complaint and was provided with a new complaint no. - 12759502735. I also spoke to a lady officer on 033-25512380. She gave me the no. of Mr. Das 9432000118. I even spoke to Mr. Das and he conveyed me that the Wires of the area has been stolen and it will take some time.

Now after a month CAN I REQUEST YOU to kindly let me know WHY THE COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ?????????

ON WHO'S PART IS THE FAULT LYING ??????

YOU MUST ALSO BE CHARGING US WITH YOUR RENTAL BILL FOR THESE PERIODS AND WE THE CUSTOMERS WILL BE PAYING THAT TO FUND YOUR SALARIES.

Now I can pray only to God.

Jhoom

Oct 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 24257738. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Ranikuthi BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". We are complaining regular basis by your complain number by phone. But bsnl office not solve my problem, but we pay the bill every month. Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige. Please do the needful.

With regards
Subrata Basu
Baghajatin, Kolkata-86
Email : prmt.basu@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige.

With regards
Bally, Howrah
Email : s.halderpwd@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. No dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige
Jibananda Sur

Aug 29, 2014

DEAD TELEPHONE

SINCE 15 DAYS MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING.. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM SINCE FEW YEARS.,AFTER REPAIRING THE FAULT WITHIN 7 DAYS AGAIN IT IS DEAD..IS THERE ANY PERMANENT SOLUTION ? MY TELEPHONE NO 033023436589...i AM STAYING AT KOLKATA..
taraprova

Aug 21, 2014

Generating bill though it's already paid

Customer Id-3005885334
account Number-8005892855

I have paid bill of Rs-10011/- in March',2014 for Tel No- 24166352, Vide bill no-128027622 Dt-09/03/2014 for 1 full year under
Broadband Plan-BBG Combo ULD 900. Consequent upon my shifting of residence at Ramlalbazar, I have transferred the Telephone
vide tel no-24150050 (Roypara/Dhakuria). Surprising I observed that monthly bill is being generated for Modem Type-B1 Vide
Bill No-135321039 Dt-09.07.14 & 137275282 dt-09.08.14. although I am entitled to get discount of monthly modem charges
according to the said plan (BBG Combo ULD 900).
Please look into the matter and act accordingly,

Barun Kumar Ghosh
e-mail Id-bg5979@gmail.com
PMallik

Excessive bill amount

Dear Sir/Madam

Surprisingly my bill amount is mounting since two/three months. I have unlimited Broad Band connection of Rs 650 together with my land line and my payment status is on monthly basis. Usually it stays between Rs 750 -Rs 800. But last bill which I have paid on July was Rs 860 and current is showing in my mobile message Rs 1043. It is impossible according to my opinion. Please verify and if it is so please send me detail call list with my bill.

Moreover my broadband was off in several occasion where my complain numbers were 12659698552( on 2nd Aug) and again 12668825062 (on 8th Aug) For which I will certainly get some rebate during broadband off time.

I do not find where to mail and complain for grievance hence mailing you. Please be kind and send the mail to proper place to consider my problems and send correct bill to my address. Regards

Mrs Piu Mallik
A/C No. 8006243242
Phone: 033- 25736119
santanu paul

Bill of my land line no 033 26383789

Dear Customer care,
Please note that I have given an application for disconnection of my Broad band connection given to my landline number 033 26383789 on 03.07.02014 and it was accepted by you on the same date. The application was deposited at your BSNL office at Satyabala, Howrah on 03.07.2014.

Now I am surprised to see that you have again sent me a bill for Rs 991.02 Bill period (01.07.2014 to 31.07.2014), due date 28.8.14, where you have again charged for the broad band connection for the month of July 14.

Please look into the matter and please do the necessary correction and advise accordingly.

Santanu Paul (for Usha Paul)
santanu paul

Broad band connection 033 26383789

Dear Customer care,

Santanu Paul (for Usha Paul)
bhaskar_js

Aug 11, 2014

Phone line dead

My phone line is dead for last 25/26 days. I have complained and registered it online as I stay outside kolkata and only my parents stay in my place. I have lost the complaint number and when trying to re register my complain, it says complain already lodged and forwarded to ITO. My number is 033 24421076.

Kindly help.

MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY MY TEL NO-26420893
ASOK 7769

Jul 29, 2014

Surrendr Broadband connection No. 03326347769

I have submitted an application addressed to SDO, Serampore, Hooghly alongwith dully filled up application form and all requisite documents to Customer care center, Chinsurah, Hooghly on 25.07.2014 at 10.40 hrs. for disconnection of Broadband connection in respect of telephone No. 03326347769. However, no action has yet been taken for disconnection. If the disconnection has not been taken place I have to pay the rental of Broadband for the month of August 2014.
Asok Nath Mukherjee
subrlashmi14

Jul 29, 2014

Surrendr Broadband connection No.25023093

I have submitted an application form for closure/ surrender of Telephone of Broadband connection of Telephone No. 25023093 at Bhatpara BSNL Office on 23.07.2014 along with desired Copy of Telephone Bill with money receipt with effect from 28.07.2014 but till date connection not yet closed. Kindly look into the matter and take immediate action .

Subrata Bhattacharyya
63/2 Nayalanker Thakur Road,
P.O. Bhatpara, 743123, 24 PGS (North), West Bengal
arijit1sg

Jul 24, 2014

Bad Telephone , no action

My land phone no. is 033-24162682. Most of the time the phone is unusable, since the begining, due to faulty telephone set given to me. Once the set was repairs without any improvement. Several complaints have resulted only in replacement with repaired sets as new sets are always out of stock / not available. I am making payment everymonth for my connection without using the telephone. Very surprised to see the total inaction for such prolonged time.

Arijit Sen Gupta
arijit1sg@yahoo.com
ansumanbiswas

Jul 14, 2014

Waiver of charges as per admissible rate

The Divisional Engineer
Calcutta Telephones
Lalkuthi Telephone Exchange
Barrackpore, Kol-700120
Sub:- Waiver of charges as per admissible rate.
My Land line no. is (033) 2535-1833 and also having Broadband connection. Often my telephone remains completely dead for which it appears like a useless article . My telephone along with Broadband connection was completely out of order from 26.06.2014 to 10.07.2014 i.e. for 15 days.
I, therefore, request your goodself to kindly issue necessary instructions so that I may avail the necessary discount in my next bill for not providing the required service from your end.

ANSUMAN BISWAS.

TNEB / Online payment - Deep Power Fluctuation-specifically in the eveining
    There is lot of power flucutation problem in nolambur...
    C S Sudheer , Founder and CEO, INDIANMONEY.COM - Wrost Service and Flase Promise
    Hi All, Never Ever believe Indianmoney.com, I have had...
    Rediffmail.com - rediffmail account password forget
    I forget my password for my account Hi, My name is...
    Hero Moto Corp - Regarding Poor Service and Defective Vehicle.
    I have purchased Hero Maestro In august 2014.(i.e. Last...
    324534 - Wrongly charged overdues and made wrong impact on my CIBIL...
    I have availed two consumer durable loan through capital...
    roadways complaint - wrong route
    30 March 2015. I want to register complaint of roadways...
    reliance life insurance company ltd - policy canceled
    I have canceled policy because not clearly full fill and...
    IRCTC SBI - FRAUDULENT CALLS
    Sir, I am holding IRCTC SBI CREDIT CARD and on 17-02-2015...