BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Calcutta Telephones

pdatta1949

Apr 13, 2015

Dead Phone no: 03325266045

I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I have lodged a complaint against the said dead Ph No vide Docket no. 13018574929 on 08/04/15, call attended on 11/04/15 & said that Telephone lines between outside of my Flat from 3rd Floor to Ground floor is to be changed by me, if they changed the cost of the wire to be borne by me & thereafter I got a sms that ur complaint is resolved. It is expected that the line drawn from the outside of my flat to BSNL junction box shall be changed by the BSNL, if the line is fault. I again lodged a complaint against my faulty telephone: 03325266045 vide docket no. 13024796872 on 11/04/15 & a sms received from your end that BSNL staff Shri Gopal Das, 9432366571(M) has been assigned for the job. But Shri Gopal Das did not attend the complaint after 11/04/2015. On the other hand I have received a sms from your end on 13/04/2015 that your complaint is resolved, but Shri Das has not taken any steps against my complaint on 11/04/2015. I have again lodged a complaint vide docket no. 13018574929 on 13/04/2015 and a sms again received that Shri Gopal Das, 9432366571(M) has been assigned to the job. Kindly do the needful. It is expected that the said faulty line shall be repaired by the BSNL authority by use of their good office. Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate steps to repair the said line at your earliest convenience. A line of confirmation is solicited.
Pankaj Datta,Mob: 9831459953,8017921848
Gour Mohan Bhar

Apr 11, 2015

Phone line dead

1. There is no Dial Tone ( Phone No- 22412609)

2. During last few days I observe that at about 9 A.M. in the morning,there is a sound (Ting Tung) from my phone box. As soon as I lift the receiver I hear a cracking sound like wire connection / disconnection sound and after that the phone becomes dead. After some time the line restores as usual. To day after 6 P.M the line fallen dead.
mnb_sah

Apr 11, 2015

Reminder for telephone shifting

Ref: Order No: 12945426751, 12945244565, 12940725752, 12940594443, 12940594243, 12940725961, Dt: 17/02/2015
Respected Sir/Madam,
We would like to intimate, we have surrendered our six telephones on 17/02/2015 as per order numbers referred above and requested you to shift those phones to our new office at Godrej Water Side, 108, 1st Floor, Tower No:2, DP-5, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091. Since more than one month has been elapsed and even after several approach, our phone connections are not yet shifted. Since we are one of the leading Business house and all our phone connections are highly and urgently required for day today transactions. The delay in shifting the phone connections is hampering our business to great extent. So you are requested to shift and restore the phone connections in urgent basis and we seek your co-operation in this regard.

Yours` Faithfully,

For Godrej Agrovet Ltd;
Bhanwar lal sharma

Apr 10, 2015

out of order

Our landline phone is out of order, we complaint through online but no response. Kindly take an action immediately, our address is 120, G.T. Road, 3rd, floor, Salikia, Howrao-711106 telephone no. 26650009,
Prabir Kumar Ghosh

Mar 23, 2015

Long delay in making Broadband functional

Land line no.2320-8062 of our home is in my wife Sibani Ghosh's name.Both my wife and myself are retired persons and do not use intenet regularly for log duration. For last three weeks we observe our internet connection has become very sluggish. I made my first complaint on 11.03.2015 (docket no.12976452822) and the next one on 15.03.2015 (docket number 12981795762). Sri Ramasis Ram from the department did visit our flat four five days back and diagnosed that the receiver had developed defect and needed replacement. Afterwards, I had talk with Subirbabu of the department who suggested that as the department was unable to provide replacement for the faulty receiver I should by a new receiver from market or from BSNL at a cost of Rs 600/. Last year only I had replaced my faulty telephone with new BSNL receiver by paying Rs600/. Subirbabu also suggested that I would get better connection if I would disconnect my land line from the loop. This appears to work but not very satisfactorily. So far I have been receiving calls from the department to receive same query 'what is the problem' and have to give the same reply again and again. I want some concrete action be taken by BSNL and give relief from our ordeal.
PrasantaKumar Basu

Mar 10, 2015

wi-fi system is not functioning

My internate & WI-FI system is getting disturbed very frequently. It is at least twice in a month though I am paying the bill regularly.
My phone no= 033 25521741.
It is a request to the higher authority to have a look in it.

Prasanta Kumar Basu
kalyan ghosh

Feb 21, 2015

Teleohone No.24475274 out of order

Dear Sir / Madam,
The above mentioned Land phone is out of order since 12.02.2015 till date. Complaint booked Docket No. 12897568774. Contacted several times, but no result yet. Prior to this, it was out of order from 5th to 7th February,2015. Complaint lodged. It was ok for 4 days.Again the same problem. Please see that the phone is set to right as early as possible, and the period of not being able to avail your services should not be charged in the next bill to be prepared.
A reply is awaited urgently to know, how long this will continue like this.

Kalyan Ghosh A/c No.8005748632
Nurul Huda Layek

Feb 18, 2015

bsnl landline complaint

Landline No. 2280-4482 is not working since one month. In this regard, I have lodge complaint over phone several times but not yet ok till date, but bsnl issued bill regularly. There is no dues from my side. Please take action immediately.
Chakraborty Subrata

Feb 4, 2015

Excess Billing for Broadband

I am a BSNL broadband customer for last 10yrs with LL no.(033)25387201,Customer ID-3005510119 & Account no-8005517641.Initially the modem was taken on Rental from BSNL hence the Rental was charged to me at appropriate rate right from installation.Having paid a considerable sum on rental I have purchased my own modem on 01/12/2014 and surrendered my rental modem to BSNL on 02/12/2014 at Dumdum BSNL office counter and the modem instrument at Madhyamgram Telephone Exchange under their proper acknoledgement.
But surprisingly I got the bill for December 2014 where they have again charged me fixed modem rental of Rs.70/- for Dec:2014 inspite of the fact that the rental modem from BSNL have been returned by me on 02/12/2014 and I am using my own modem which has been configured and installed by BSNL staff at my residence on 03/12/2014.
Therefore,I request the BSNL authority to refund me the amount unduly charged to me for Rs.70/-.

Subrata Chakraborty
UMA SHANKER KASERA

Dec 24, 2014

CONNECTION PROBLEM

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am uma shanker kasera from kolkata.My landline number is 23960200/23991589/23963102.That number have been problem in few weeks so solve that problem quickly.

your's faithfully
uma shanker kasera
Nita arya

Dec 9, 2014

Disturbed phone line

My phone line is disturbed from last six months.I have complained several times .but still nothing has been done.i am paying my bill from last six months without using it.Can u please look in to this matter?My land line no is 033-24667441.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY

Dec 8, 2014

DEAD LAND NUMBER 033-2568-7823

PHONE (033-2568-7823) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY
partha52

Dec 8, 2014

PHONE DEAD

PHONE (033-25007078) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
P.GHOSH
SHREE BALAJI

Nov 1, 2014

033 22742203

Land line not working from dt. 31.10.2014
s.guha

Nov 1, 2014

033-25798806 is out of order since Sept 14

It is perceived all over India that CUSTOMER DIS-SATISFACTION is the main moto of Govt Run Companies. BSNL Kolkata is no exception in this regard.

This has been proved by you that a Tel No. 033-25798806 is continuously out of Order since September 2014 despite your above mail dtd 24.9.2014.

I made a very humble request to you since my parents are 90 years old and cannot come regularly to register the complaint. Although my father went to BSNL Dum Dum Office at least 5 times.

On 7.10.2014 I called from Delhi to again register a complaint and was provided with a new complaint no. - 12759502735. I also spoke to a lady officer on 033-25512380. She gave me the no. of Mr. Das 9432000118. I even spoke to Mr. Das and he conveyed me that the Wires of the area has been stolen and it will take some time.

Now after a month CAN I REQUEST YOU to kindly let me know WHY THE COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ?????????

ON WHO'S PART IS THE FAULT LYING ??????

YOU MUST ALSO BE CHARGING US WITH YOUR RENTAL BILL FOR THESE PERIODS AND WE THE CUSTOMERS WILL BE PAYING THAT TO FUND YOUR SALARIES.

Now I can pray only to God.

Jhoom

Oct 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 24257738. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Ranikuthi BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". We are complaining regular basis by your complain number by phone. But bsnl office not solve my problem, but we pay the bill every month. Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige. Please do the needful.

With regards
Subrata Basu
Baghajatin, Kolkata-86
Email : prmt.basu@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige.

With regards
Bally, Howrah
Email : s.halderpwd@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. No dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige
Jibananda Sur

Aug 29, 2014

DEAD TELEPHONE

SINCE 15 DAYS MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING.. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM SINCE FEW YEARS.,AFTER REPAIRING THE FAULT WITHIN 7 DAYS AGAIN IT IS DEAD..IS THERE ANY PERMANENT SOLUTION ? MY TELEPHONE NO 033023436589...i AM STAYING AT KOLKATA..
taraprova

Aug 21, 2014

Generating bill though it's already paid

Customer Id-3005885334
account Number-8005892855

I have paid bill of Rs-10011/- in March',2014 for Tel No- 24166352, Vide bill no-128027622 Dt-09/03/2014 for 1 full year under
Broadband Plan-BBG Combo ULD 900. Consequent upon my shifting of residence at Ramlalbazar, I have transferred the Telephone
vide tel no-24150050 (Roypara/Dhakuria). Surprising I observed that monthly bill is being generated for Modem Type-B1 Vide
Bill No-135321039 Dt-09.07.14 & 137275282 dt-09.08.14. although I am entitled to get discount of monthly modem charges
according to the said plan (BBG Combo ULD 900).
Please look into the matter and act accordingly,

Barun Kumar Ghosh
e-mail Id-bg5979@gmail.com
PMallik

Excessive bill amount

Dear Sir/Madam

Surprisingly my bill amount is mounting since two/three months. I have unlimited Broad Band connection of Rs 650 together with my land line and my payment status is on monthly basis. Usually it stays between Rs 750 -Rs 800. But last bill which I have paid on July was Rs 860 and current is showing in my mobile message Rs 1043. It is impossible according to my opinion. Please verify and if it is so please send me detail call list with my bill.

Moreover my broadband was off in several occasion where my complain numbers were 12659698552( on 2nd Aug) and again 12668825062 (on 8th Aug) For which I will certainly get some rebate during broadband off time.

I do not find where to mail and complain for grievance hence mailing you. Please be kind and send the mail to proper place to consider my problems and send correct bill to my address. Regards

Mrs Piu Mallik
A/C No. 8006243242
Phone: 033- 25736119
santanu paul

Bill of my land line no 033 26383789

Dear Customer care,
Please note that I have given an application for disconnection of my Broad band connection given to my landline number 033 26383789 on 03.07.02014 and it was accepted by you on the same date. The application was deposited at your BSNL office at Satyabala, Howrah on 03.07.2014.

Now I am surprised to see that you have again sent me a bill for Rs 991.02 Bill period (01.07.2014 to 31.07.2014), due date 28.8.14, where you have again charged for the broad band connection for the month of July 14.

Please look into the matter and please do the necessary correction and advise accordingly.

Santanu Paul (for Usha Paul)
santanu paul

Broad band connection 033 26383789

Dear Customer care,

Santanu Paul (for Usha Paul)
bhaskar_js

Aug 11, 2014

Phone line dead

My phone line is dead for last 25/26 days. I have complained and registered it online as I stay outside kolkata and only my parents stay in my place. I have lost the complaint number and when trying to re register my complain, it says complain already lodged and forwarded to ITO. My number is 033 24421076.

Kindly help.
Rgds
Bhaskar
pkroy

Aug 6, 2014

FAULTY INSTRUMENT

MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY MY TEL NO-26420893

nirmal lifestyle kalyan - Nirmal lifestyle Delay in possession
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Rahul...
    AROGYASRI - new card for arogyasri card
    Dear sir, I am kattula naga Venkata...
    HP Gas - correction of email Id. entered in registration
    Dear sir, I have entered wrong email Id. while HP gas...
    TNEB online website - poor voltage
    I am in devathanapatty this side currently fixing new...
    Xiaomi mi ear wired earphones - not working
    ive received my Xiaomi earphones which i ordered...
    MOMA Scholarship - approved by MCM but amount is reach on account
    I am Md nemtullah AZAM Indian 1st year b tech student in...
    BBMP - Waste disposal
    Hello Iam a resident of 6th Cross, Vignan...
    ACT BROADBAND - Refund Problem
    The act broadband is the worst connection over all the...
    Viveks Service Center, Chennai - not delivered my new AC
    I buy a new last Saturday 18.04.15. But till date I am not...
    CBSE - Maths paper 2015
    Hello everyone .... I would like u all to sign this...