BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Calcutta Telephones

RAJA ROY

Jul 21, 2016

recharge ammount not to update on main balance against BSNL mobile number 9231570460

I recharge my brother mobile number (9231570460) dated 19.07.2016. at 10.30 hours. Its unfortunate the amount not to come or adjust main balance till today. I used PNB debt card detail (ECOM 264617540688 through BSNL potal) . But no balance adjustment nor the amount return my account till today. I log complain several time but no action yet to be taken.

Raja Roy. sonarpur, sonajhil,kol 150. 9830469622.
Rup Kumar Banerjee

Apr 1, 2016

Land line out of order

Land line number 033-24145201 is out of order. Please arrange to take necessary action & confirm per return.

E-mail. arekeb @yahoo.co.in

My phone (23558414) is out of service
swapnasis saha

Mar 15, 2016

block my mobile No. 8902235813

As my mobile with said number has been pick pocket, kindly block immediately
KUMARGJc

Mar 15, 2016

Telephone no 24844131

Dead landline
for the last 2 days the landline 033-24844131 has been dead. . Kindly rectify the same as early as possible.
bhalder35

Feb 19, 2016

Phone no. not used by me

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I have received a Monthly Bill vide Customer Id No. 3006365917, Account No. 8006373439, Bill No. 167786806 dated 01/01/2016, Bill Period 01/01/2016 to 19/01/2016, Amount Rs. 974/-. This is not understood that when I have not applied for any type of BSNL Mobile connection any time then how the bill generated in my name. Is BSNL are now became a bunch of STUPID who don't do their job properly and send this type of malfunction work. What is the logic for the same. If there anyone please clarify the same.
Anupam Dass

Feb 9, 2016

Broadband not working

For the last week, broadband on my telephone 24188856 is not working. Kindly restore at the earliest.
KANCHAN DASGUPTA

Jan 26, 2016

BSNL landline

My BSNL landline telephone number (033- 25143431) is out of order since 7 days and had docketed complain (no. 13493344722 dated 20.1.16)

But till now, my res. above telephone is not working and we are suffering due to my old parents are become helpless.

Pl take action asap.
SANGRAM ROY

Jan 6, 2016

Unauthorized recovery of monthly rent

My Land Line Tel No 033 2472 2350. Customer ID 3005707541 Account No 8005715062.

I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I noticed in the last monthly bill( which is very irregular ) that I have received

that an amount of Rs 99/- is charged as monthly rent against Tel No 033 2473 8183 which I dont know since when, as I pay the

bill amount shown in the account summary. The said connection (Tel No033 2473 8183) has been surrendered by me long back along with modem. It is unfortunate that Calcutta Telephone is recovering monthly rent against a connection which has been surrendered long back. I would request the authority to look into the matter and take all necessary steps to either refund me
the amount or adjust the recovered amount which is definitely in their records in my next bill.
SANGRAM ROY E Mail sangramroy1952@gmail.com Mob No 9831188114
ajau gupta

Dec 28, 2015

Bill amount paid

My Land line No. is 033-22599174, I received a bill from your end for Rs.237/- due date 28.12.15
I would like to inform you that, I already paid the same bill amount by ICICI credit card
reference document no. T.D.- FCDR2612155772904 dt.26.12.15
You are requested to lookout the matter.

Krishna Prakash Gupta
21, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-700006
Samrat Mukhapadhyay

Dec 4, 2015

Work Culture

My land-line number 033-24381098 is silent since yesterday. On lodging telephonic complain found a message to contact Dilip Halder to his number 9477807042 for recovery.Dilip Halder informed on being contacted that, my telephone repairing is not within his jurisdiction.In previous a name of Raj Kishore Mohanty used to be forwarded and every time he replied the same. Is Calcutta telephones
find pleasure to joke with their Customer ? Be professional, otherwise you will be ultimately erased.

Samrat Mukhapadhyay
A-9/2 Satyen Park,
Kolkata-700104
malay basu

Nov 30, 2015

LAND LINE BILL.

For your kind information that,last three-four months our office land line(03324188463) bill are not getting right time.For that reason we
cannot paid bill due time.Pl.do needful action & obliged.

Yours ever
Malay Basu(9433316018).
1050/1 survey park
Santoshpur
Kolkatta-700075.
BappaRay

Nov 21, 2015

Defect in telephone set installed by BSNL

My landline telephone no. is 03323777214 & customer ID is 3006618573 (BAPPA RAY) . In September, 2015 my telephone set is replaced by BSNL by a new set & for this Rs.600/- (as price of new set) has been recovered from my bill no.162293469 dt.08.10.2015 ( paid on 26.10.2015). Since installation of the new set the receivers of call from my telephone set are complaining that the voice is very low and sometimes they are unable to hear anything. I lodged a complaint in BSNL site on 26.10.2015 bearing ID no.13316906222. However till date no one from BSNL has attended the same and thus my telephone is virtually lying idle. You must appreciate that as I have purchased the telephone set from BSNL in September, 2015 , the defect in the set should be repaired by BSNL and if not done within a reasonable time, their is no justification for continuing my BSNL landline further. On the subject , I would like to hear from you soon as I be outstation from 28.11.2015 and my house will remain closed for one week.
amit*123

Oct 26, 2015

Not outgoing phone call permitted

Telephone line No: 033-2410 1498 is our home land line Number. Since last couple of week outgoing felicities are not permitting in our Telephone. I register my complaint against docket number: 13314417432. Today, BV-BSNL confirmed that the issue has been resolved. Although, the problem has not yet been resolved & no outgoing call is allowed. No, payment is due from my part. Pl. be noted that my parents are very sick & also senior citizen. I, remain live my land line owing to the reason that it will be handy for them.

Please look after the issue sympathetically & redress at the earliest.

AMIT NARAYAN SARKAR
naresh24740745

Oct 24, 2015

Slow and unstable Broadband

My telephone no 03324740745 has got a broad band connection.Broadband connection is very slow and unstable.I would be thankful if my problem is solved.
cbhattacharya39

Sep 26, 2015

dead landline

for the last 20 days the landline 033-24383195 has been dead. i have booked complaint repeatedly through 198 and also through nearest exchange office at kalitala. but there is no response surprisingly. Kindly rectify the same as early as possible.
taxcan

Sep 21, 2015

Land Line dead & Broad band not working

My Land line phone No 03326805626 and Broad band not functioning over a fortnight in spite of repeated requests and visit your good office. I am very much regular in payment of this telephone bills. As I am an Advocate of Calcutta High Court; it hampers my day to day work which is not desirable. Hope you will fathom the depth of my say and restore my line as early as possible .

Goutam Kumar Chattopadhyay
samir kumar dasgupta

Aug 21, 2015

DISCONNECTION DESPITE ECS PAYMENT

MY LAND LINE NO.2447 9132 IS ON ECS PAYMENT FOR LAST TWENTY YEARS . DETAILS AS BELOW :
CUSTOMER ID : 3006515730
ACCOUNT NO : 8006523251
PHONE NO : 03324479132
BILL NO: 153189980 - 04/05/2015 PAYMENT DUE DATE 29/05/ 2015
AND
BILL NO : 156179214 - 04/07/2015 PAYMENT DUE DATE 29/07/ 2015
LOYALITY POINTS 183

MY BANK STATEMENT PASS BOOK SHOWS ECS PAYMENTS MADE AND MY ACCOUNT DULY DEBITED.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR RECORDS AND RECTIFY SITUATION.
PLEASE RESTORE MY CONNECTION IMMEDIATELY

YOURS SINCERELY
SAMIR KUMAR DASGUPTA
debasishchatterjee54@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2015

calcutta telephones

complained about non functioning of landline no.(033)24611299 on29-07-15 vide their docket no.13187543782. On 14-08-15, I got a SMS message in my mobile that my complaint is resolved. But the line has never been alive till the time of this present complaint after I was alloted the above docket no. I tried to communicate to appealate section but the mail failed as the mail address given in the backside of telephone bill is permanently under hold.Although this telephone is dead and remains dead almost always, I am paying the bills regularly.
Bijosree Roy

Aug 15, 2015

Phone is dead.

DEAD LAND LINE NUMBER 25718294

PHONE (2571-8294) IS DEAD FOR MORE THAN A MONTH.
I AM PAYING BILL WITHOUT USING IT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

BITHI ROY
BF 144 RABINDRAPALLY KESTOPUR
KOLKATA - 700101
Vidisha Sarkar

Jul 17, 2015

Non Functionality of Broadband Internet Connection

Landline No is 033-24331650.
Name: Biswajit Sarkar
Address: Balarampur, Adarshapally Near GMIT College Kolkata-144
I have applied for the Broadband services but I am unable to connect the internet for many days.
Please send a serviceman for immediate action.This is very very important. Error 678 is coming constantly.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible.
Mobile No: 9432569263/8981626359
mmaity

Jul 14, 2015

033 24550038

I have been warned of disconnection of my landline connection over telephone on 14.7.2015 if I do not pay my due bills immediately. I have opted for ECS payment for both my landline/broadband connection and post paid mobile connection ( 8902494281 ) . I received last bill in June 2015 ( Bill no 155130877 dt 31.5.2015 ) for the bill period 01/05/2015 to 31/05/2015.
I can't understand how I will pay bill being ECS optee. Please look into the matter and please make arrangement to generate biils for the period June 2015 and debit the amount from my registered Bank a/c.

MIHIR MAITY
15.07.2015
Abhijit Chattopadhyay

Jul 13, 2015

Non receipt of Bill Payment Receipt after On line Payment.

On receipt of Bill, like the previous months I made the payment of my Telephone (033-24420026) Bill of Rs 1238/- through online at about 10.20 to 10.30 am on 13th July, 2015. On sucessful login and payment, I could not get the Receipt of Payment from BSNL, though I received the message from my Bank (Union Bank of India) that Rs 1238/- has been debited from my Account. In this regard I immediately enquired from my Bank and it was confirmed by them that the payment has been released by them. As I do not know the Portal of BSNL from where I can Check my Payment Status of the Bills,
You may please inform me the Process of Checking of Payment of Telephone Bill and the way of getting Corresponding generated Receipts.

ABHIJIT CHATTOPADHYAY
(033)24420026
Mobile - 9007258753
E. Mail - abhijit_cpcb@hotmail.com
bipulchandra

Jul 5, 2015

Broadband not working

I have taken a new connection 033-24031081. Sole purpose was to get the BB connection. It is more than a week since the phone connection went live. But , your local guys are not providing the login id and password for the BB connection. My BB plan is already running ; at the end of month, you shall send the bill and I will have to pay that despite not using the BB connection.

None of the complaint numbers either toll free or landline are working. Phone rings but nobdy replies.

Is this how BSNL thinks to provide customer service in today's time?

Bipul Chandra
NANCY JAISWAL

Jun 11, 2015

disturb landline connection

Honorific sir,
I m Harilal Jaiswal,customer ID 3006022644 A/C number 8006030165, my telephone no.is (033)25564626.Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working.If anyone call in the above no. they expereince only one time it rang and charges initiate to deduct without receiving the call.Pls go through this matter & solve it as soon as possible.

With regards,
Harilal Jaiswal
Kolkata Dum Dum RD
Email:nancyjaiswal02@gmil.com

paytm - wrong recharge to mobile so revert my transaction
    Sir, i have recharged to wrong number so please cancel my...
    fino paytech ltd. - PF Settlement
    Hi, I worked as a Block Co-ordinator ( Ranga Reddy...
    jio communication - jio sim not active
    19sep se Jio sim lekar bahut pareshaan hu aaj 29sep ho gya...
    Star Plus - Ipkknd
    Pls pls pls star ipkknd new season sooon we want our...
    Kashmir house clothing store , moradabad, uttar pradesh - Cheating customers
    The kashmir house is moradabad is the worst place to shop...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - SITE ERROR
    SIR I HAVE TO FILL FORM AND THE LAST DATE FOR FILLING IS...
    Apple IPhone - Mobile lost
    Phone Model- apple I phone 6s 64GB IMEI...
    incsoltech.in - do not start data entry work
    કંપની માં ઓન લાઇન ડેટા...
    Come towards the right way - Hit them well
    Hello my brothers and sisters. Please, don't believe...
    staff selection commission - Representation to challenge answer key
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have already pay for the...