BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Calcutta Telephones

bkkundu

May 25, 2015

Noisy Telephone 2541 4005

My telephone no. is 033 - 2541 4005. The telephone is so noisy, that we can not hear the other side properly.
Please arrange to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Sajal Kr Biswas

May 16, 2015

LOW SPEED OF BROAD BAND CON NECTION

Since one and half month my broad band speed is running under 10kb/sec.Twenty Complains lodged through customer care units(1504).Each time complains are taking and resolving by the telephone office solely by sending message only. Nobody visit the spot nor checked the line.Local office, Division Office, Divn. engineer all personally visited several time but nothing changed the situation.My Ph no is 033-25687261.I do not know what happens BSNL? I tried to phone higher management authority,also tried to mail the complain but sorry to say nobody hold phone and mail returns as usual. I do not know where to go and what to do.Kindly do the needful and forward this complain to proper place so that my problems may be solved early Thanking You,

Sajal Kumar Biswas
Rahara,Khardah,Kol-118
PH-033 25687261
Under Panihati Telephone Exchange Office.
anindya gupta

May 7, 2015

NOISY TELEPHONE

MYSELF 85 YEARS OLD BSNL CUSTOMER TELEPHONE NO IS 033-24811814 I LODGED MY COMPLAINTS VIDE 13017690392 DATED 07.04 15.AGAIN I COMPLAINT DOCKET NO IS 13029770542 DATED 16.04.15 AGAIN I COMPLAINT DOCKET NO IS 13046898182 DATED 29.04.15.SEVERAL TIMES I COMPLAINTS BUT ANYBODY NOT ATTEND MY COMPLAINTS . PL. LOOK INTO THE MATTER

PRABIR GUPTA
033-24811814
phanimohn

Apr 27, 2015

internet very slow and line remains dead on every sunday

Hello sir,
I am using unlimited internet 750 plan .My phone line remains dead on every Sunday .In the day time the net is so slow that i cannot use the internet..I just can't visit any page .I am facing this problem for more than 1 month.
If this problem continues believe me sir i am just going to leave this bsnl net and landline service.
kindly please solve my problem .i will eagerly wait for your immediate response.

thanks

GOPAL.13

Apr 24, 2015

internet problem

Hello sir,
I inform you that we can't get internet access at February month of 2015.
And also we can't access internet from 2nd April to up to date 2015.
We will not pay bill of this month.
Kindly if you can do please cut my line.
We was tried doing many-many complaints in area exchange.

My Land line number is :- 033-26618813
My ID :- 3007206029
My mobile number is :- 9339874781
pdatta1949

Apr 13, 2015

Dead Phone no: 03325266045

I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I have lodged a complaint against the said dead Ph No vide Docket no. 13018574929 on 08/04/15, call attended on 11/04/15 & said that Telephone lines between outside of my Flat from 3rd Floor to Ground floor is to be changed by me, if they changed the cost of the wire to be borne by me & thereafter I got a sms that ur complaint is resolved. It is expected that the line drawn from the outside of my flat to BSNL junction box shall be changed by the BSNL, if the line is fault. I again lodged a complaint against my faulty telephone: 03325266045 vide docket no. 13024796872 on 11/04/15 & a sms received from your end that BSNL staff Shri Gopal Das, 9432366571(M) has been assigned for the job. But Shri Gopal Das did not attend the complaint after 11/04/2015. On the other hand I have received a sms from your end on 13/04/2015 that your complaint is resolved, but Shri Das has not taken any steps against my complaint on 11/04/2015. I have again lodged a complaint vide docket no. 13018574929 on 13/04/2015 and a sms again received that Shri Gopal Das, 9432366571(M) has been assigned to the job. Kindly do the needful. It is expected that the said faulty line shall be repaired by the BSNL authority by use of their good office. Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate steps to repair the said line at your earliest convenience. A line of confirmation is solicited.
Pankaj Datta,Mob: 9831459953,8017921848
Gour Mohan Bhar

Apr 11, 2015

Phone line dead

1. There is no Dial Tone ( Phone No- 22412609)

2. During last few days I observe that at about 9 A.M. in the morning,there is a sound (Ting Tung) from my phone box. As soon as I lift the receiver I hear a cracking sound like wire connection / disconnection sound and after that the phone becomes dead. After some time the line restores as usual. To day after 6 P.M the line fallen dead.
mnb_sah

Apr 11, 2015

Reminder for telephone shifting

Ref: Order No: 12945426751, 12945244565, 12940725752, 12940594443, 12940594243, 12940725961, Dt: 17/02/2015
Respected Sir/Madam,
We would like to intimate, we have surrendered our six telephones on 17/02/2015 as per order numbers referred above and requested you to shift those phones to our new office at Godrej Water Side, 108, 1st Floor, Tower No:2, DP-5, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091. Since more than one month has been elapsed and even after several approach, our phone connections are not yet shifted. Since we are one of the leading Business house and all our phone connections are highly and urgently required for day today transactions. The delay in shifting the phone connections is hampering our business to great extent. So you are requested to shift and restore the phone connections in urgent basis and we seek your co-operation in this regard.

Yours` Faithfully,

For Godrej Agrovet Ltd;
Bhanwar lal sharma

Apr 10, 2015

out of order

Our landline phone is out of order, we complaint through online but no response. Kindly take an action immediately, our address is 120, G.T. Road, 3rd, floor, Salikia, Howrao-711106 telephone no. 26650009,
Prabir Kumar Ghosh

Mar 23, 2015

Long delay in making Broadband functional

Land line no.2320-8062 of our home is in my wife Sibani Ghosh's name.Both my wife and myself are retired persons and do not use intenet regularly for log duration. For last three weeks we observe our internet connection has become very sluggish. I made my first complaint on 11.03.2015 (docket no.12976452822) and the next one on 15.03.2015 (docket number 12981795762). Sri Ramasis Ram from the department did visit our flat four five days back and diagnosed that the receiver had developed defect and needed replacement. Afterwards, I had talk with Subirbabu of the department who suggested that as the department was unable to provide replacement for the faulty receiver I should by a new receiver from market or from BSNL at a cost of Rs 600/. Last year only I had replaced my faulty telephone with new BSNL receiver by paying Rs600/. Subirbabu also suggested that I would get better connection if I would disconnect my land line from the loop. This appears to work but not very satisfactorily. So far I have been receiving calls from the department to receive same query 'what is the problem' and have to give the same reply again and again. I want some concrete action be taken by BSNL and give relief from our ordeal.
PrasantaKumar Basu

Mar 10, 2015

wi-fi system is not functioning

My internate & WI-FI system is getting disturbed very frequently. It is at least twice in a month though I am paying the bill regularly.
My phone no= 033 25521741.
It is a request to the higher authority to have a look in it.

Prasanta Kumar Basu
kalyan ghosh

Feb 21, 2015

Teleohone No.24475274 out of order

Dear Sir / Madam,
The above mentioned Land phone is out of order since 12.02.2015 till date. Complaint booked Docket No. 12897568774. Contacted several times, but no result yet. Prior to this, it was out of order from 5th to 7th February,2015. Complaint lodged. It was ok for 4 days.Again the same problem. Please see that the phone is set to right as early as possible, and the period of not being able to avail your services should not be charged in the next bill to be prepared.
A reply is awaited urgently to know, how long this will continue like this.

Kalyan Ghosh A/c No.8005748632
Nurul Huda Layek

Feb 18, 2015

bsnl landline complaint

Landline No. 2280-4482 is not working since one month. In this regard, I have lodge complaint over phone several times but not yet ok till date, but bsnl issued bill regularly. There is no dues from my side. Please take action immediately.
Chakraborty Subrata

Feb 4, 2015

Excess Billing for Broadband

I am a BSNL broadband customer for last 10yrs with LL no.(033)25387201,Customer ID-3005510119 & Account no-8005517641.Initially the modem was taken on Rental from BSNL hence the Rental was charged to me at appropriate rate right from installation.Having paid a considerable sum on rental I have purchased my own modem on 01/12/2014 and surrendered my rental modem to BSNL on 02/12/2014 at Dumdum BSNL office counter and the modem instrument at Madhyamgram Telephone Exchange under their proper acknoledgement.
But surprisingly I got the bill for December 2014 where they have again charged me fixed modem rental of Rs.70/- for Dec:2014 inspite of the fact that the rental modem from BSNL have been returned by me on 02/12/2014 and I am using my own modem which has been configured and installed by BSNL staff at my residence on 03/12/2014.
Therefore,I request the BSNL authority to refund me the amount unduly charged to me for Rs.70/-.

Subrata Chakraborty
UMA SHANKER KASERA

Dec 24, 2014

CONNECTION PROBLEM

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am uma shanker kasera from kolkata.My landline number is 23960200/23991589/23963102.That number have been problem in few weeks so solve that problem quickly.

your's faithfully
uma shanker kasera
Nita arya

Dec 9, 2014

Disturbed phone line

My phone line is disturbed from last six months.I have complained several times .but still nothing has been done.i am paying my bill from last six months without using it.Can u please look in to this matter?My land line no is 033-24667441.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY

Dec 8, 2014

DEAD LAND NUMBER 033-2568-7823

PHONE (033-2568-7823) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY
partha52

Dec 8, 2014

PHONE DEAD

PHONE (033-25007078) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
P.GHOSH
SHREE BALAJI

Nov 1, 2014

033 22742203

Land line not working from dt. 31.10.2014
s.guha

Nov 1, 2014

033-25798806 is out of order since Sept 14

It is perceived all over India that CUSTOMER DIS-SATISFACTION is the main moto of Govt Run Companies. BSNL Kolkata is no exception in this regard.

This has been proved by you that a Tel No. 033-25798806 is continuously out of Order since September 2014 despite your above mail dtd 24.9.2014.

I made a very humble request to you since my parents are 90 years old and cannot come regularly to register the complaint. Although my father went to BSNL Dum Dum Office at least 5 times.

On 7.10.2014 I called from Delhi to again register a complaint and was provided with a new complaint no. - 12759502735. I also spoke to a lady officer on 033-25512380. She gave me the no. of Mr. Das 9432000118. I even spoke to Mr. Das and he conveyed me that the Wires of the area has been stolen and it will take some time.

Now after a month CAN I REQUEST YOU to kindly let me know WHY THE COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ?????????

ON WHO'S PART IS THE FAULT LYING ??????

YOU MUST ALSO BE CHARGING US WITH YOUR RENTAL BILL FOR THESE PERIODS AND WE THE CUSTOMERS WILL BE PAYING THAT TO FUND YOUR SALARIES.

Now I can pray only to God.

Jhoom

Oct 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 24257738. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Ranikuthi BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". We are complaining regular basis by your complain number by phone. But bsnl office not solve my problem, but we pay the bill every month. Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige. Please do the needful.

With regards
Subrata Basu
Baghajatin, Kolkata-86
Email : prmt.basu@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige.

With regards
Bally, Howrah
Email : s.halderpwd@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014

Telephone set not working in order

My telephone no. (033) 26716815. Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. No dial tone is not working. The installed telephone set is very old and surely used by another person early. Serviceman asked me, "we have not new set even in our stock. you may ask G.M. at Satyabala BSNL telephone office. If they order, we can provide new one". Please change the old second hand telephone set and install a new one and oblige
Jibananda Sur

Aug 29, 2014

DEAD TELEPHONE

SINCE 15 DAYS MY TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING.. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM SINCE FEW YEARS.,AFTER REPAIRING THE FAULT WITHIN 7 DAYS AGAIN IT IS DEAD..IS THERE ANY PERMANENT SOLUTION ? MY TELEPHONE NO 033023436589...i AM STAYING AT KOLKATA..
taraprova

Aug 21, 2014

Generating bill though it's already paid

Customer Id-3005885334
account Number-8005892855

I have paid bill of Rs-10011/- in March',2014 for Tel No- 24166352, Vide bill no-128027622 Dt-09/03/2014 for 1 full year under
Broadband Plan-BBG Combo ULD 900. Consequent upon my shifting of residence at Ramlalbazar, I have transferred the Telephone
vide tel no-24150050 (Roypara/Dhakuria). Surprising I observed that monthly bill is being generated for Modem Type-B1 Vide
Bill No-135321039 Dt-09.07.14 & 137275282 dt-09.08.14. although I am entitled to get discount of monthly modem charges
according to the said plan (BBG Combo ULD 900).
Please look into the matter and act accordingly,

Barun Kumar Ghosh
e-mail Id-bg5979@gmail.com

aircel post-paid - Aircel Postpaid - 9962576686
    Aircel team, Sorry to be a pain. I am still waiting...
    dhbvn - Frequent Power Failure
    My phase in Surya Nagar Part 2 (Pala) at Faridabad (close...
    EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND - epf
    I am unable to check my PF Balance. Everytime i am getting...
    http://www.megatypers.com - account suspended permanently
    dear admin i got kickout and banned for nothing now...
    HDFC Bank - Credit card disapproved
    Hi, I got disapproval from HDFC bank for my credit card...
    makemytrip - Issue with E-ticket - Missing flights
    Hi, I have purchased multi-cities ticket for China...
    ACT Fibernet - VERY SLOW SPEED 5kbps
    I am a new customer of ACT FIBERNET from 27 April...
    snapdeal - No Cashback recieved
    Hi, Completely frustrated with snadeal...
    Bajaj Air Cooler - Bajaj dc 2015 pump not working
    Pump stopped working within a week of purchase. Extremely...
    www.shopclues.com - delivered wrong address and said its delivered to yoy
    I am order a product on 7th may 2015 my order no. Is...