BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Calcutta Telephones

ansumanbiswas

Jul 14, 2014

Waiver of charges as per admissible rate

The Divisional Engineer
Calcutta Telephones
Lalkuthi Telephone Exchange
Barrackpore, Kol-700120
Sub:- Waiver of charges as per admissible rate.
My Land line no. is (033) 2535-1833 and also having Broadband connection. Often my telephone remains completely dead for which it appears like a useless article . My telephone along with Broadband connection was completely out of order from 26.06.2014 to 10.07.2014 i.e. for 15 days.
I, therefore, request your goodself to kindly issue necessary instructions so that I may avail the necessary discount in my next bill for not providing the required service from your end.

ANSUMAN BISWAS.
anupamrina

Jul 13, 2014

Broad band not working frequently

My BSNL tel. no. is 24188856. Have been repeated disruption of broadband connection. On this occasion, the line is down for last 15 days. No response to my earlier post. In spite of non availability of broadband, the tel bill has got inflated.

Kindly attend at the earliest.

Anupam Dass
bibekrc

Jul 10, 2014

BSNL Broad band

I subscribe to Calcutta telephones in the Rs 650 pm.
My telephone line dead for the past 2 mnths.
Broadband is not working for over 1 month.
bibekrc

Jul 10, 2014

BSNL Broad band

I subscribe to the Unlimited Broadband Rs 650 pm.
My landline is dead for the past 2 months.
Broadband is not in a working condition.

Jun 30, 2014

dead land line telephone

I have the honour to inform that my telephone No.033-24776603 is dead since 23.06.2014.The complaint was lodged vide docket No.12589387902. and on 28.06.2014 a message was received from BSNL-Care that the above complaint has been resolved but practically the telephone remained dead. Again on 28.06.2014 I lodged another complaint vide docket No.12599111752.But till now the said telephone respond dead. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Kamal Kumar Chakraborty
9433849510.
protiva2014

Jun 25, 2014

LINE IS DEAD

This to inform you that,very often my telphone lines get dead.As,every body is aware that why a telephone is required for us.Do remember that its not a game that whenever we will feel we will play that,but this is such a thing for every one which we need in steps of our life.So,if it gets dead very frequently the service provider should be very carefull about this matter & should take very fast & neccessary actions to recover for the same.And the service provider should also maintain a proper steps so that it can reduced as fast as possible.Inspite of this we the user are getting such a pathetic service from the no.1 tele communication service in India ( as bsnl is clamed ??? is it called no.1 they beleive ??? ).

I am a BSNL Calcutta Telephones customer. My telephone number is (033)-24029236.My phone is dead since last 15 days.No action being taken despite repeated reminders,even I have not receive any docket no.also !!!

Please let me know how I can escalate this issue if it can not be resolved.Should I release this service ??? please guide me.
timirbaranroy

Jun 20, 2014

telephone bill-printed copy

not receiving printed copy of telephone bills for more than 6 (Six ) months .
Dr.Timir Baran Roy Ph.No. 2405 1495
170 Sarat Ghosh Garden Road .
P.O. Dhakuria. Kolkata.
GOKARM61

Jun 12, 2014

Landline dead for more than 6 months

My land line No#(033)25386428 is not been repaired/ attended, after giving repetative complains through auto complain booking since last 6-7 months back,complain has been registered & assigned to ITO,I am unable to register complain again as "work in progress"i personaly visited Madhyamgram telephone exchange several time to take action as early as possible but alas! till date nobody has came to attend it.but sheamlessly BSNL sending rental bill and deducting the amount (through ECS) regularly without any fail. This is very sad to get this type of service from calcutta telephones.
santaranedcom@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2014

Phone tapping, Hence Bill is too high

We have taken BSNL land line connection for receiving calls only. We do not like to make calls from Land like since we all have our own mobile. last 2 months we are getting unexpected high bill. Our scheme is Samadhan 2 where our bill should be monthly Rs.150/- . We are not making out going calls but we realize that some one is tapping our connection and misusing it. Result bill is too high. Requesting you to look into that immediately. I need to know who is tapping?????? My telephone no is 033-24169063.

Mr. DAS
alakdasgupta

May 17, 2014

Cross connection in telephone

My mother in law is 85 years old.&she is widow.She is staying alone at DHAKURIA..Only communication with her daughters is Land line telephone. But for last 15 days. instrument is not working properly. Actualy her telephone is cross connected with aother telephone Some times she is speaking& some times she is not able to speak. complaint was booked on 07/05/14.But still now problem is not solved. My mother in law land line number is 03324236185. It is cross connected with 03324236067.

please look into the matter so that she can communicate easily.Otherwise telephone to be surendered& opto for private telephone.

ALAK DASGUPTA.
chaitali kundu

May 15, 2014

Phone Dead since 1 & half months

Hi, myself Wing/Commander R.N. Kundu (Retd. I.A.F.) & I would like to inform you that my land line no- (033) 2514-1131 is not been repaired after giving repeated complaints through onlines but once my complaint has been registered & assigned to ITO, I am unable to register my complaint again. I lodged the first complaint on 30th April 2014 but till date nobody has come to attend it. This is very sad to get this kind of services from Calcutta Telephone Services.

Wing/Commander R.N. Kundu (Retd. I.A.F.)
Sarat Colony, Chandpur Pally (Bagan)
P.O.- Rajbari, Kolkata-700081
being.arka

May 12, 2014

Interrupted Broadband connection

My broadband connection gets disconnected several times a day. At night the connection gets disconnected every 10/15 minutes. I've complained several times in CHANDANNAGAR BSNL CUSTOMER CARE(PIN 712136) but in vein.
I lodged the first complaint on 12th October, 2013. Today is 12th May, 2014. After that i lodged complain about 2/3 times a month. Every time i tell them the issue, they solve it, but after 2/3 days the same thing happens.
Aniket Samanta

May 1, 2014

broadband not working

My broadband connection is not workibg for more than 2 weeks now... I logged a complain on 24th April(logged complain some days earlier also) but yet to receive any service from BSNL. land line no is 24802135.
This is really frustrating and worthless service what bsnl is providing.. I have been following up the problem constantly but with no result.
Supriya Roy Choudhury

Apr 24, 2014

Calcutta Telephones

My Telephone (033) 2459-4683 during last couple of months is go on hibernation in the major portion of every day but telephone bills have jumped to more than double. I apprehend that my telephone is being used by any miscreant, may be in connivance with any expert, at my cost. please help me.
KRISHNA55INDIA

Apr 22, 2014

Immediate restoration of my landline service

We have landline 03325253661 which has been cross connected to a private company Mahindra motors ,Koyla vihar,vip rd showroom with possibly 03325254322', we have been requesting them to disconnect from our line ,they are utilizing our phone service for which we are giving big amount every month.We repeatedly complaint to do remedial measure to tel authority ,but they are not hearing.My wife is a high official in DVC,kolkata and apprehend these company might be tapping phone and pilfering Internet services from our line.Your line men mr ghosh and mr Bishnupada both are aware of these...so you are requested to correct immediately this cross connection and provide us proper service without any buzzing.We solicit your early action and book that company for their malpractice after an enquiry.
Thanx
Dr K P Dutta
ATAUR RAHMAN

Apr 18, 2014

FAULTY INSTRUMENT.NOT WORKING

My phone 033-23508268 is not working. The BSNL instrument replaced some months ago is defective and was an old one repaired and given by the Telephone mistiri who took Rs.200/- for it and did not give any receipt. The instrument may please be replaced by a new one to be supplied free of cost as per rules of the BSNL.I am a retired Commissioner of Sales Tax Deptt and need to be in touch with various departments and people.
ATAUR RAHMAN
1/1 RAJA DINENDRA STREET .KOLKATA 700009
sinhaarnab

Mar 27, 2014

Telephone still dead

The phone is dead for almost two weeks including broadband. I demand 50% rebate of the monthly rental from BSNL to all the affected customers.

Arnab Sinha,
Dumdum Golpark.
Mahesh57

Mar 19, 2014

Telephone Dead for more than a week

My landline No. 033-23346598 is dead for 7 days. No action being taken despite repeated reminders. Broad Band is also connected to this line.

Kindly restore the service immediately.

snghosh_bsnl

Mar 17, 2014

My Land line no. 033-24478254 is dead. Dear Sir/Madam,

My Land line [no. 033-24478254] and my broadband, both the line/connection are dead!!!

Now I would like to request you to please take the necessary action at your end to make the both connection operational and restored completely without further delay.

Please do the needful,,,,,,,

#9830107467
======================================
snghosh_bsnl

Mar 17, 2014

My Land line no. 033-24478253 is dead.

My Land line no. 033-24478254 is dead. Now, I would like to request you to please make my above-said phone operational as soon as possible.
Please give utmost priority.

Thanks & regards,
Somenath Ghosh
# 9830107467
======================
mrsayantandutta

Jan 27, 2014

There is no internet connection abailabe through BSNL broadband more than 15 days.There is no result after repeated complain.

Please find the status of earliar complains -
SR# 12367462442
Service ID - 033-23631488
Created Date - 21/01/2014 19:37:17
Compl. Sub Typ Status -BB Completely out of order Status - Closed
Status - Closed
It was not resolved at all

SR# 12373484991
Service ID - 033-23631488
Created Date - 25/01/2014 13:56:04
Compl. Sub Typ Status -Phone Dead
Status - Open

Here, the "Compl. Sub Typ Status" is completely worng.We complained that we are not getting internet through our BB connection.Our phone line is working perfectly.

I hope, this time internet connection will be stable,we are not getting internet connection most of the time in a month.

Please let me know how I can escalate this issue if it can not be resolved.

Phone Number - 23631488
Address - 7/1 , Kalimuddin Sarkar Lane.Beliaghata Kolkata - 700010
smandal

Jan 12, 2014

Enormus billing against unlimited broadband.

I am using BBG Combo 900 plan of BSNL which is an unlimited download plan. In the month of December 2013 I received repeated SMS that I have used 100% of my free uses. I contacted Commercial Officer, Bidhan Nagar BSNL office about that matter. Madam Officer said me to ignore the massage and nothing will be charged in your bill regarding the uses. But now I received a bill of Rs.6,563.54/-. I want that the bill should be corrected immediately and send to me before due date. The corrected can be drawn through ECS which is also an option of my payment.
Yours,
E-Mail: nitai123@gmail.com
subrata sanyal

Oct 26, 2013

IMPROPER FUNCTIONING OF MOBILE NETWORK

PROBLEM STILL WE ARE FACING!
IT IS QUITE SURPRISE THAT

Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 14:05
To: 'appellatectdmob@bsnl.co.in'
Subject: FW: FW: non funtioning of mobile tower
Importance: High

AGAIN PROBLEM STARTED FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT AFTER 2 DAYS of good service.

Thanks with
S Sanyal

From: Subrata Sanyal [mailto:subrata.sanyal@bata.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 14:28
To: 'appellatectdmob@bsnl.co.in'
Subject: FW: FW: non funtioning of mobile tower
Importance: High

Dear Manager
Why this problem is solved
for a limited period only as from yesterday again the network again became very poor,whereas other network other than BSNL is very good always.Why !!!!!!!!!

LOOK THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY.
Regards with,

To: subrata.sanyal@bata.com
Cc: appellatectdmob@bsnl.co.in
Subject: Re: FW: non funtioning of mobile tower

Dear customer,
your complaint has been forwarded to the Appellate Authority of mobile for necessary action as the case pertains to this authority.
Please send mail to 'appellatectdmob@bsnl.co.in' for mobile connection complain which can be found in ‘calcuttatelephones.com' website for further complaints..

---- Subrata Sanyal <subrata.sanyal@bata.com> wrote:

From: pghelpwb@bsnl.co.in [mailto:pghelpwb@bsnl.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 13:29
To: subrata.sanyal@bata.com
Subject: Re: non funtioning of mobile tower

your complaint belongs to CTD,KOLKATA, so, kindly send your complaint to
appellatectdll@bsnl.co.in, pghelpwb is for the customer of bsnl,wbtc.

pghelpwb

---- Subrata Sanyal <subrata.sanyal@bata.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I WAS TAKEN THE BSNL MOBILE CONNECTION IN 2005.
> BUT RECENT MONTHS I AM FACING THE PROBLEM OF POOR
> FUNCTIONING OF MOBILE TOWER AND CANT SPEAK TO ANYONE
> SPECIALLY IN BATANAGAR NANGI AREA (700140),ALTHOUGH
> BETWEEN 20.9.13 TO 27.9.13 THE NETWORK WAS AT HIS BEST
> SINCE 2005.I WAS FORCED TO TAKE ANOTHER CONNECTION
> OF ATEL PREPAID FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONTACTING FAMILY
> MEMBERS.SO PL LOOK INTO THE MATTER DEEPLY.
> Regards with
> Subrata Sanyal ( 9433371581 )
> Batanagar,Nangi
> Dharmatala Road
> 24 Parganas (S)
> 700 140.
vijeta

Oct 25, 2013

lanline dead for 15days

My landline is dead for last 15days.Although i cleared all mydues from my side but i denied BLer telephone service till now. I already complained but still no action is taken.I have complaining to 198 no. and after registering complaint that automatic voce says, "The work is in progress. I just wanna know, how a simple job gets delayed for about or more than a month.my phone no. is 033-26371386.My customer id is 0803199701976
Shounak Kundu

Oct 19, 2013

Phone dead - Worst service

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a BSNL Calcutta Telephones customer. My telephone number is (033)-25306297. My phone is dead since last September.

I have already complained ( SR# : 12187942422 , Dated : 25/09/2013 00:04:31 ) , but nothing has been done so far.

Adding to woes , my broadband connection is also getting worse day by day. It is not reliable anymore ( Yesterday , link failed while I was doing a financial transaction . And I lost my money . Bravo , BSNL ! ) , and I do not want to talk about speed.

I am totally frustrated about this company. It's voice service is pathetic . I just sticked to BSNL because of its good data connection service. Now that , data connection service is also getting miserable , I might just want to switch to other options.

Thanks and regards,

Shounak Kundu

lottery claim from rbi - it is true or frud
    RESERVE BANK OF INDIA 6, SANSAD MARG JANPATH NEW DELHI,...
    D H B V N Faridabad - Low voltage and voltage fluctuation
    voltage Fluctuation Sir I am resident of sector-3 h.no...
    Yahoo Mail - mail not opening
    Sir, I am vikash kumar (vikash.kumar05@yahoo.com) ....
    snapdeal - wrong product deliver not taking reverse order
    my order id is 2337957850. its been almost 72 hours still...
    bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate my bsnl hungama
    Dear sir, my no is 080-25276033 Please deactivate my...
    anna university - Mentally torchering the students
    Sir, I am Studying in Sakthi Engineering College( Code...
    MTC - to provide more number buses
    Residents of karapakkam are facing lot of problems to...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - reactivation of account
    My wallwnt is deactivated please reactivate it.
    Neesa Leisure Ltd - Sanjay Gupta, Chairman & Owner - Cambay Resort
    Dear Sir Cambay group hotels in Jaipur are not paying...
    h.p gas - fire due to gasket leakage
    Dear SIr While fitting new gas cylinder a major fire...