BSNL Calcutta Telephones

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Calcutta Telephones

bipulchandra

Jul 5, 2015

Broadband not working

I have taken a new connection 033-24031081. Sole purpose was to get the BB connection. It is more than a week since the phone connection went live. But , your local guys are not providing the login id and password for the BB connection. My BB plan is already running ; at the end of month, you shall send the bill and I will have to pay that despite not using the BB connection.

None of the complaint numbers either toll free or landline are working. Phone rings but nobdy replies.

Is this how BSNL thinks to provide customer service in today's time?

Bipul Chandra
NANCY JAISWAL

Jun 11, 2015

disturb landline connection

Honorific sir,
I m Harilal Jaiswal,customer ID 3006022644 A/C number 8006030165, my telephone no.is (033)25564626.Telephone set of the same is not functioning properly. Dial tone is not working.If anyone call in the above no. they expereince only one time it rang and charges initiate to deduct without receiving the call.Pls go through this matter & solve it as soon as possible.

With regards,

Lan Disabled (769)

Tel 033 2555 4610

Case 1

BB connection is not available; showing Lan Disaled [Error Code: 769]

While tryng to book fault 'On Line' showing 'Server Problem'

Case 2

Despite no. of complaints made & personal visits since last 2 yrs, authority is not refunding rental for the faulty period of the line [6 months continuously]; saying Raja Cable was faulty during the period. Is that our fault? Moreover, authority had sent bills regularly & accepted full payments during the faulty period.

Plz resolve the 2 cases immediately.

Thanx

A K Dey
ardhendudey@gmail.com
Kolkata 700 004
adhirnandi

Jun 7, 2015

Slow Internet Issue.

I am Adhir Ch Nandi [customer id (3006656265)]. I am having problem with my broadband connection. (Telephone no: 033-2334-7123). It is taking too many times to load the page. I have lodged complaints many times but none of them solved. Each time I called up 1504 and given docket no. My docket no is being closed without resolving my problem. I am using BBG COMBO UL 675. My new docket no is: 13106214029.
I am sorry to say that your service is very poor. It is unfortunate. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Adhir Ch. Nandi.
kallolkumarghosh

Jun 2, 2015

Broadband out of order for mroe than 1 month

I am a BSNL broadband user in Kolkata under the Unlimited plan.
My Broadband is not working since 29-April-2015.
I booked a complaint on 30-Apr-2015 the docket number of which is 13050734442. This was suddenly closed by BSNL without correcting the issue.

I again lodged a complaint on 25-May-2015 since the problem was not yet solved. The docket number is 13087576562. I was following this up regularly and every time I was told that someone will visit the next day. Nothing happened and today I found that the complaint was again closed without rectifying the issue.

I again booked a complaint today (3-June-2015) and the docket number is 13100939000

Is this problem ever going to be closed or I will need to go for another service provider for BroadBand connection.

Kallol.
bkkundu

May 25, 2015

Noisy Telephone 2541 4005

My telephone no. is 033 - 2541 4005. The telephone is so noisy, that we can not hear the other side properly.
Please arrange to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Sajal Kr Biswas

May 16, 2015

LOW SPEED OF BROAD BAND CON NECTION

Since one and half month my broad band speed is running under 10kb/sec.Twenty Complains lodged through customer care units(1504).Each time complains are taking and resolving by the telephone office solely by sending message only. Nobody visit the spot nor checked the line.Local office, Division Office, Divn. engineer all personally visited several time but nothing changed the situation.My Ph no is 033-25687261.I do not know what happens BSNL? I tried to phone higher management authority,also tried to mail the complain but sorry to say nobody hold phone and mail returns as usual. I do not know where to go and what to do.Kindly do the needful and forward this complain to proper place so that my problems may be solved early Thanking You,

Sajal Kumar Biswas
Rahara,Khardah,Kol-118
PH-033 25687261
Under Panihati Telephone Exchange Office.
anindya gupta

May 7, 2015

NOISY TELEPHONE

MYSELF 85 YEARS OLD BSNL CUSTOMER TELEPHONE NO IS 033-24811814 I LODGED MY COMPLAINTS VIDE 13017690392 DATED 07.04 15.AGAIN I COMPLAINT DOCKET NO IS 13029770542 DATED 16.04.15 AGAIN I COMPLAINT DOCKET NO IS 13046898182 DATED 29.04.15.SEVERAL TIMES I COMPLAINTS BUT ANYBODY NOT ATTEND MY COMPLAINTS . PL. LOOK INTO THE MATTER

PRABIR GUPTA
033-24811814
phanimohn

Apr 27, 2015

internet very slow and line remains dead on every sunday

Hello sir,
I am using unlimited internet 750 plan .My phone line remains dead on every Sunday .In the day time the net is so slow that i cannot use the internet..I just can't visit any page .I am facing this problem for more than 1 month.
If this problem continues believe me sir i am just going to leave this bsnl net and landline service.
kindly please solve my problem .i will eagerly wait for your immediate response.

thanks

GOPAL.13

Apr 24, 2015

internet problem

Hello sir,
I inform you that we can't get internet access at February month of 2015.
And also we can't access internet from 2nd April to up to date 2015.
We will not pay bill of this month.
Kindly if you can do please cut my line.
We was tried doing many-many complaints in area exchange.

My Land line number is :- 033-26618813
My ID :- 3007206029
My mobile number is :- 9339874781
pdatta1949

Apr 13, 2015

Dead Phone no: 03325266045

I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I have lodged a complaint against the said dead Ph No vide Docket no. 13018574929 on 08/04/15, call attended on 11/04/15 & said that Telephone lines between outside of my Flat from 3rd Floor to Ground floor is to be changed by me, if they changed the cost of the wire to be borne by me & thereafter I got a sms that ur complaint is resolved. It is expected that the line drawn from the outside of my flat to BSNL junction box shall be changed by the BSNL, if the line is fault. I again lodged a complaint against my faulty telephone: 03325266045 vide docket no. 13024796872 on 11/04/15 & a sms received from your end that BSNL staff Shri Gopal Das, 9432366571(M) has been assigned for the job. But Shri Gopal Das did not attend the complaint after 11/04/2015. On the other hand I have received a sms from your end on 13/04/2015 that your complaint is resolved, but Shri Das has not taken any steps against my complaint on 11/04/2015. I have again lodged a complaint vide docket no. 13018574929 on 13/04/2015 and a sms again received that Shri Gopal Das, 9432366571(M) has been assigned to the job. Kindly do the needful. It is expected that the said faulty line shall be repaired by the BSNL authority by use of their good office. Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate steps to repair the said line at your earliest convenience. A line of confirmation is solicited.
Pankaj Datta,Mob: 9831459953,8017921848
Gour Mohan Bhar

Apr 11, 2015

Phone line dead

1. There is no Dial Tone ( Phone No- 22412609)

2. During last few days I observe that at about 9 A.M. in the morning,there is a sound (Ting Tung) from my phone box. As soon as I lift the receiver I hear a cracking sound like wire connection / disconnection sound and after that the phone becomes dead. After some time the line restores as usual. To day after 6 P.M the line fallen dead.
mnb_sah

Apr 11, 2015

Reminder for telephone shifting

Ref: Order No: 12945426751, 12945244565, 12940725752, 12940594443, 12940594243, 12940725961, Dt: 17/02/2015
Respected Sir/Madam,
We would like to intimate, we have surrendered our six telephones on 17/02/2015 as per order numbers referred above and requested you to shift those phones to our new office at Godrej Water Side, 108, 1st Floor, Tower No:2, DP-5, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091. Since more than one month has been elapsed and even after several approach, our phone connections are not yet shifted. Since we are one of the leading Business house and all our phone connections are highly and urgently required for day today transactions. The delay in shifting the phone connections is hampering our business to great extent. So you are requested to shift and restore the phone connections in urgent basis and we seek your co-operation in this regard.

Yours` Faithfully,

For Godrej Agrovet Ltd;
Bhanwar lal sharma

Apr 10, 2015

out of order

Our landline phone is out of order, we complaint through online but no response. Kindly take an action immediately, our address is 120, G.T. Road, 3rd, floor, Salikia, Howrao-711106 telephone no. 26650009,
Prabir Kumar Ghosh

Mar 23, 2015

Long delay in making Broadband functional

Land line no.2320-8062 of our home is in my wife Sibani Ghosh's name.Both my wife and myself are retired persons and do not use intenet regularly for log duration. For last three weeks we observe our internet connection has become very sluggish. I made my first complaint on 11.03.2015 (docket no.12976452822) and the next one on 15.03.2015 (docket number 12981795762). Sri Ramasis Ram from the department did visit our flat four five days back and diagnosed that the receiver had developed defect and needed replacement. Afterwards, I had talk with Subirbabu of the department who suggested that as the department was unable to provide replacement for the faulty receiver I should by a new receiver from market or from BSNL at a cost of Rs 600/. Last year only I had replaced my faulty telephone with new BSNL receiver by paying Rs600/. Subirbabu also suggested that I would get better connection if I would disconnect my land line from the loop. This appears to work but not very satisfactorily. So far I have been receiving calls from the department to receive same query 'what is the problem' and have to give the same reply again and again. I want some concrete action be taken by BSNL and give relief from our ordeal.
PrasantaKumar Basu

Mar 10, 2015

wi-fi system is not functioning

My internate & WI-FI system is getting disturbed very frequently. It is at least twice in a month though I am paying the bill regularly.
My phone no= 033 25521741.
It is a request to the higher authority to have a look in it.

Prasanta Kumar Basu
kalyan ghosh

Feb 21, 2015

Teleohone No.24475274 out of order

Dear Sir / Madam,
The above mentioned Land phone is out of order since 12.02.2015 till date. Complaint booked Docket No. 12897568774. Contacted several times, but no result yet. Prior to this, it was out of order from 5th to 7th February,2015. Complaint lodged. It was ok for 4 days.Again the same problem. Please see that the phone is set to right as early as possible, and the period of not being able to avail your services should not be charged in the next bill to be prepared.
A reply is awaited urgently to know, how long this will continue like this.

Kalyan Ghosh A/c No.8005748632
Nurul Huda Layek

Feb 18, 2015

bsnl landline complaint

Landline No. 2280-4482 is not working since one month. In this regard, I have lodge complaint over phone several times but not yet ok till date, but bsnl issued bill regularly. There is no dues from my side. Please take action immediately.
Chakraborty Subrata

Feb 4, 2015

Excess Billing for Broadband

I am a BSNL broadband customer for last 10yrs with LL no.(033)25387201,Customer ID-3005510119 & Account no-8005517641.Initially the modem was taken on Rental from BSNL hence the Rental was charged to me at appropriate rate right from installation.Having paid a considerable sum on rental I have purchased my own modem on 01/12/2014 and surrendered my rental modem to BSNL on 02/12/2014 at Dumdum BSNL office counter and the modem instrument at Madhyamgram Telephone Exchange under their proper acknoledgement.
But surprisingly I got the bill for December 2014 where they have again charged me fixed modem rental of Rs.70/- for Dec:2014 inspite of the fact that the rental modem from BSNL have been returned by me on 02/12/2014 and I am using my own modem which has been configured and installed by BSNL staff at my residence on 03/12/2014.
Therefore,I request the BSNL authority to refund me the amount unduly charged to me for Rs.70/-.

Subrata Chakraborty
UMA SHANKER KASERA

Dec 24, 2014

CONNECTION PROBLEM

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am uma shanker kasera from kolkata.My landline number is 23960200/23991589/23963102.That number have been problem in few weeks so solve that problem quickly.

your's faithfully
uma shanker kasera
Nita arya

Dec 9, 2014

Disturbed phone line

My phone line is disturbed from last six months.I have complained several times .but still nothing has been done.i am paying my bill from last six months without using it.Can u please look in to this matter?My land line no is 033-24667441.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY

Dec 8, 2014

DEAD LAND NUMBER 033-2568-7823

PHONE (033-2568-7823) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
GANESH MUKHOPADHYAY
partha52

Dec 8, 2014

PHONE DEAD

PHONE (033-25007078) IS DEAD MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. NO. OF COMPLAINTS BOTH OFFICIALLY & VERBALLY HAS BEEN LODGED. BUT NO FRUITFUL ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE.
P.GHOSH
SHREE BALAJI

Nov 1, 2014

033 22742203

Land line not working from dt. 31.10.2014
s.guha

Nov 1, 2014

033-25798806 is out of order since Sept 14

It is perceived all over India that CUSTOMER DIS-SATISFACTION is the main moto of Govt Run Companies. BSNL Kolkata is no exception in this regard.

This has been proved by you that a Tel No. 033-25798806 is continuously out of Order since September 2014 despite your above mail dtd 24.9.2014.

I made a very humble request to you since my parents are 90 years old and cannot come regularly to register the complaint. Although my father went to BSNL Dum Dum Office at least 5 times.

On 7.10.2014 I called from Delhi to again register a complaint and was provided with a new complaint no. - 12759502735. I also spoke to a lady officer on 033-25512380. She gave me the no. of Mr. Das 9432000118. I even spoke to Mr. Das and he conveyed me that the Wires of the area has been stolen and it will take some time.

Now after a month CAN I REQUEST YOU to kindly let me know WHY THE COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ?????????

ON WHO'S PART IS THE FAULT LYING ??????

YOU MUST ALSO BE CHARGING US WITH YOUR RENTAL BILL FOR THESE PERIODS AND WE THE CUSTOMERS WILL BE PAYING THAT TO FUND YOUR SALARIES.

Now I can pray only to God.

84821 - cant do part 2 registration
    Sir, I am unable to proceed to part II of the...
    Airtel prepaid sim card - Airtel prepaid sim card 9967685058 is not working
    my sim card (Airtel prepaid sim card# 9967685058) is not...
    ASHLAVEY ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED - True or fake
    dear sir, I have received a contract letter from ASHLAVEY...
    275912 - PAYMENT DONE BUT DID'T GET BALANCE
    i recently recharaged mobile with Rs.103 although it is...
    SSC - Unble to do registration of part 2
    I am unable to proceed to part II of the registration for...
    SSC - Preferences problem
    Respected sir , i have applied for ssc chsl 2015, There...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - LOTTERY VERIFICATION
    You are advise to contact...
    BSNL, Goa - BSNL Land line + Broadband not working
    BSNL My telephone No: [0832] 2749275 is out of order...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - true guru
    Hi if someone wants there love back or any problem to be...