BSNL CHANDIGARH

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL CHANDIGARH

Tejwinder Singh Panesar Send email

Sep 26, 2012

Landline phone dead

I ve a landline connection no 01722633843(Chandigarh), which is dead since last month.Once a rainfall it would become dead kindly give me a permanent solution.
Satish Chand Send email

Aug 29, 2012

landline phone not working

My Phone No. 0172-2621361 at my House No. 3113/1, Sector-45-D, Chandigarh is not working from last 2-3 days. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Aug 29, 2012

SANDEEP SHARMA UT Send email

May 2, 2012

Dead Telephone

My BSNL connection 0172-2620773 lying dead since 12th April 2012. Pls get the corrective action immediately. My work is suffering. You are requested to not to add this tenure i.e 12.04.2012 to till date in the forth coming bill.

Reena
098 155 08087

May 2, 2012

Reena
098 155 08087
Sudha1966 Send email

Apr 3, 2012

Dead Telephone

It is shocking to note that the concerned bsnl authorities are not at all appear to be concerned about the problems of customers they come across when telephone line remains dead for days together.This is also about telephone no2650079 lying dead since 25/3/2012 even though complaint was lodged with complaint no 1007562051 dated 27/3/2012 but no action despite repeated reminders through phone/mobile subsequently.

Sudha1966 Send email

1049, sector 20-B, Chandigarh

My above said phone is lying dead from last 15 days.Complain no
1007086293. After my repeated requests it was not repaired yet. We
are facing great problem due to non functioning of Internet. So i
request you repair it immediately.
I further request you to give instructions to billing section to
prepare my bill/rent of phone of working days only.
RAKESH SOOD M-9988110365
27-2-2012

Feb 27, 2012

Subject:-complaint of dead land line no 0172-2726706 at house no
1049, sector 20-B, Chandigarh

My above said phone is lying dead from last 15 days.Complain no
1007086293. After my repeated requests it was not repaired yet. We
are facing great problem due to non functioning of Internet. So i
request you repair it immediately.
I further request you to give instructions to billing section to
prepare my bill/rent of phone of working days only.
RAKESH SOOD M-9988110365
27-2-2012
Ravinderkumargupta Send email

Feb 19, 2012

DATED 19.02.2012
SIR,
My TELEPHONE NO IS 2673251 & LYING DEAD SINCE 4.02.2012.BUT INSPITE OF REPEATED COMPLAINTS, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE UPTILL DATE.I REQEST TO RECTIFY MY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY. I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE AFTER 3.00 P.M.

RAVINDER KUMAR GUPTA

RAVINDER KUMAR GUPTA
2001, SEC-49

Jul 7, 2011

Dead Telephone

Our office landline BSNL telephone No. 2659876 and 2659875 installed at our office at Corporate Bhawan, Plot No.4B, 2nd Floor, Madhya Marg, Sector 27-B, Chandigarh is lying dead from 04.07.2011. Since 04.07.2011our complaint No. 1004044424 is continuously standing. I am daily making complaints to various officers, but there is no response from that numbers. Our Office is attached to High Courts of Punjab, Haryana and H.P. and the higher authorities used to call on our numbers officially. But due to these dead phones we are facing lots of troubles as the caller calling from some other numbers listening a ring, showing call is going to our number, but here on our landline set no ring is coming even it remain dead. Also calls are coming from Ministry, Delhi office. It is, therefore, requested kindly make arrangements to rectify this big problem of dead connections, failing which we will complaint about the same in higher authorities.

for OFFICIAL LIQUIDATOR
Attached to High Courts of Punjab,
Haryana and Himachal Pradesh
e-mail : jaisainath.sai@gmail.com
Corporate Bhawan,
Plot No.4B, 2nd Floor, Sector 27-B, Chandigarh

Jun 2, 2011

landline phone not working

hi pl receity my land line 2663253 w.e.f and do confirm over 98760-44253 sethi.

Mar 18, 2011

landline phone not working

our telephone no is 2639704house no. 340 Village Daria Chandigarh Near Raiway Station. is not working properly.. there is disturbance in lanline complaint is already submitted last three days bt there is not any action towards our complaints.please see the matter as soon as possible..
thanking you

Feb 14, 2011

Dead Telephone

My landlline BSNL phone No. 2711247 is dead since last 25 days I have submit my complaint so many times at your 1500 number telephone but the answer is same your compaint is under process. and today I have received the telephonse bill for rent.

Pushpinder Singh

Jan 7, 2011

landline phone not working

our telephone no is 2575151 house no. 765 sector 21, panchkula... is not working properly.. there is disturbance in lanline..therefore broadband is also not working properly. complaint is already submitted last three days bt there is not any action towards our complaints.please see the matter as soon as possible..
thanking you
Mohan Singla

Dec 18, 2010

Dead Telephone

I have try to book electronic complaint of my land line BSNL telephone number 0172-2622644 which is dead since the last one month but BSNL electronic complaint system is not working from the 1st option language slection is not taking code and I am not able to book my complaint. I try to contact tele. exchange Building sector 34 (customer service centre) land line number 0172-2645300 but no one receive the phone. Oh my god what happen this BSNL department. If the Pvt. telecom compnies does not be market than what will happen with the public still bsnl is not ready to improve their system.

Nov 22, 2010

landline phone not working

phone not working 2211903.

village kambala
mohali.

Nov 22, 2010

landline phone not working

my landline phone is not working from 2 months . have registered my complaint 2 times .. please do the need full as i also requiring brodband servise.

PHONE NO 2211903

Nov 9, 2010

Dead Telephone

Telephone landline 0172-2272872 is not in working order since last one week. plz depute ur mechanic to correct fault at the earliest.

devinder singh gill

Nov 9, 2010

Dead Telephone

Perhaps telephone wire of No.2272872 installed at 3075, ground floor, phase-7, mohali is disconnected, therefore, line is not in working order.Plz depute mechanic to correct the fault.

devinder singh gill

Oct 13, 2010

M/s. BSNL, Chandigarh.

Telephone No. 2629790 installed at my residence # 680, 2nd Floor, Sec. 40-A, Chandigarh is dead since 9.10.10. Complaint have already been lodged in the office of SDE (Tel.) Sector-37, Chd. on 11.10.10 and 13.10.10 but nothing has been done so far by your department, where as my family is suffering due to non-fuctional of Telephone as well as Internet till date. It is also mentione here that a neighbouring House is being demolished and our service line has been disconnected illegally, which needs immediate and permanent solution for our genuine problem.

It is requested that my complaint may kindly be rectified without any further delay.

with regards,

H.R. Garg,
Emial:- hrgarg228@gmail.com
Tel.(O) 0172-5041822

Sep 24, 2010

Dead Telephone

This is most unfortunate that my residential telephone No. 0172-2230947 is out of order since 30.8.2010. I got registered complaint on 30.8.2010 and the complaint no. was 91300. Thereafter, I am reminding the complaint on daily basis and am told that your complaint has already ben registered. I hope, you will realize the efficiency of your deptt. Pl. tell me whether I am still liable to pay the rental in r/o this tel. for the month of Sept. when I have not been able to make use of this no.
Can I request you to get the telephone complaint rectified
Hope to hear from you soon.
Tilak Raj Vyas
E-mail add: vyastr@gmail.com
Mob. No. 9876723163

Airtel - not able to recharge my cell phone
    Hi, My self sandeep damle & I need to register a...
    Reliance Big TV - Cant able to view one particular channel
    Hi, I reached the customer service executive as usual...
    indane gas refill - Non Receipt of Gas Refill
    Non Receipt of Indane Gas Refill Dear Sir/Mam I had...
    GOPAL DATT MATHPAL - PET DOGS
    Dear Sir, Sub: Complaint against Ms. Neharika I a...
    India Mags - Worst Service Provider on NEt
    IndiaMags is one of the worst service provider on net,...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - BBC LOTTERY
    Dear sir, I got one mail from bbc lottery & also...