BSNL Ernakulam / Kerala Complaints

Thuravoor P.O.
ANGAMALY, ERNAKULAM (Dist)

BSNL Complaints
Ernakulam

My telephone land line number 0484- 2617540 of Thuravoor Exchange, Angamaly, Ernakulam District is not working for the last two weeks. I already gave complaint to Thuravoor BSNL office many times but till now the problem is not yet solved. Please not that this same telephone number was not working for 3 months continuously and recently only it was repaired. Now again the same problem started.We are just paying the the telephone charges without having any use to us.

So I humbly request you to take necessary action to solve my problem. Also please take necessary action against the irresponsibility of the BSNL staff of Thuravoor Exchange.

Johny P.P.
Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investments

Apr 15, 2014

Out of Order

Ref: Telephone No (0484) 2630861

Please be advised the above telephone is not working. Kindly do the needful.
Thanks & Regs
Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investments

Apr 15, 2014

Out of Order

Ref: Tel No (0484) 2630861

Please be informed that the above mentioned telephone is not working. Kindly do the needful.

Haridas
Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investment Ltd
(Alwaye Aditya Birla Money Ltd)
City Towers
Bank Junction, Aluva
Tel: 9847293807
shibukjohnkaruthdath

Feb 4, 2014

0484-2763890 not working

Please note that 0484-2763890 not working for the last 1.5 Years. Still the complaint not solved from Telephone department.
Every Bill received & payment made only. If you are not willing to rectify the same I will file case against telephone department.

Awaiting your reply.
shajumon

Jan 24, 2014

Telephone tapping neighbor

I (Shajumon Joseph 0485 2831267) would like to inform you that my telephone cable possibly attached with my neighbour phone cable.I am living now in Australia .Whenever I call to my house, my call was picking my neighbour first, then she cut the call then the call has forwarded to my house . Some times I cannot connect, possible some body is using the phone line. I reckon ,this may not good thing,first safety,privacy concern and secondly the bill. I have complained in muvattupuzha telephone complaint section and also I talked directly to engineer , but still have same problem.I would greatly appreciate,if you could do something on this matter.My mail id shajumon@btinternet.com

Yours sincerely

Shajumon Joseph
3/4 Yaralin Avenue
Klemzig SA 5087
+61435227729
sarath.m

Nov 29, 2013

LAND LINE not working more than 10 days

I would like inform you that the landline number 0484-2495549 and 04842496285 are not working since 17/11/2013.We informed and gave complaint to the the BSNL office at Jnaarakkal,two or more times.But they don't take any response in our complaints.

Please, take it as a request and solve the problem as soon as possible.

T.G.SUDHA,Njarakkal,Ernakulam
rajith

Oct 30, 2013

call drop

many of the time i cant neither call nor recieve incoming call on my mobile due to call call drop and some times when some one call to my mobile he will gets the voice that this no was ported out
kachu2002

Oct 25, 2013

Telophone No:0484-2699038 not working more than 20 days

Date:25.10.2013

The above mentioned phone is not working for more than 20 days, and made online complaint three times. Complaint No you may checkup with concerned department.My phone No.2699038 comes under Kalady Exchange.I am 80 years old and staying alone in my house. My only son is working in karnataka, this land line is the only source for communicate with my dear and near in case of emergency also. Therefore request your kind office to do the needful immediately.

KALI,
Anilcpillai

May 19, 2013

Billing

The BSNL,
Kerala Circle - Ernakulam.

My Land Line Number is 0484 2677268, I'm Chellappan Pillai, I am regular customer of BSNL for the past 30+ years. Just because of the "National Integrity" I am still continuing with BSNL L/L and other facilities like BB (combo) even the service from BSNL is very poor.
Last year I have changed my BB combo to avail more free calls (BB - BBG COMBO ULD 900) and internet speed 1 year package. From the date of activation I was complaining about the speed but no use yet. Since January 2013 I am told to pay extra call charges even after having balance free calls in my credit. When I checked the detailed bill I understood that the outgoing calls to networks other than BSNL are not entitled for free of charges.
Since it is an outgoing call what is the justification for BSNL to collect charges from the customer? for the customer the outgoing call to BSNL or to any network is same. If BSNL is advertising that 400 free call free thaey should give that much and further call they can charge to the customer. What justification for BSNL for us in this matter?
I have assessed my calling rates and decided to go for upper tariff, and again I need to pay this on monthly basis is really ridiculous.
Every one in the nation is running behind the private networks because they are getting good service and facilities, still I was sticking on my BSNL connection (and I am proud to have that connection still with me) that is why now I have to pay for that.

Can BSNL give the justification why you want to collect the extra charges from me since I haven't called even my free calls?
I have already remitted some bills by not knowing the real things, what shall I do to get the refund of those bill amounts?
Chellappan Pillai
0484 2677268

Oct 29, 2012

BSNL head office

FRom,
Ahammed Kutty T
Thacharakkavil
ph 0483 2724636

Am Ahammed Kutty Thacharakkavil My phone number is 2724636 It is not working last one month.Because there have a water authority using JCB .We had complained several time in your office in Edavannapara telephone exchange but their response is very bad they had angry to us and said we canot solve your problem soon you want to wait if not you remove your connection and they give to us refund form also . Same thinks was happend while we give complaint in Malappuram head office.Sir please I inform to us we also using your Broadband facility of 700 package and I also gave money for one year
If this like you continue we no need your connection we go to complaint in court
I hope you will accept our this request soon
with faith fully
Ahammed kutty
Thacharakkavil
Vazhakkad
Malappura,

Aug 22, 2012

Sir;
My telephone number Pandappally 0485-2256344. Last 1 year my telephone not working properly some time it is dead and creating disturbs noise . Sincce July this not at all working, I had placed complaints many times to local exchange Pandappally Many times my complaint closes your call center without visiting the line man at my residence. So please give me a solution for proper working of my phone at your end .

please give me a reply to me.

Sajesh
xanjoss

Jun 5, 2012

Telophone No:0484-2302637 not working more than one month

Date:05.06.2012

The above mentioned phone is not working more than one month and made online complaint three times. Complaint No you may checkup with concerned department and also made complaint with the Vyttila Exchange office many a time.My phone No.2302637 comes under Vyttila Exchange. Today I spoke to JTO of Vyttila Exchange (Ph:2303400) her reply was very rude and non-cooperative. I therefore request you to do the needful immediately.

M.X.Joseph

0484-2436701 not working

MY LAND LINE NO.0484-2436701 NOT WORKING

Jun 1, 2012

Password not working

मि वैभव हितेंद्र पाटील, मु. पो. केळवे, ता. पालघर, जि. ठाणे, पिन ४०१ ४०१, माझा फोन नं ०२५२५-२२२१६१ आहे माझा माझा फोन गेली ५-७ महिन्यां पासुन बंद होता तरी मला त्याचे बिल येत होते सदरचे बिल मि भरले असुन तरी माझा फोन चालु होत नाहि,

केळवे गावात टेलीफोन ऎक्सचेंज मधे ३-३ दिवस कोणीही कर्मचारी हजर राहात नाही, ३ दिवसां नंतर एक दिवस हजर राहुन नंतर पुन्हा २-३ दिवस रजेवर असातात, हे सर्व कर्मचारी फुकटचा पगार घेत आहेत, तरी सर्व कर्मचा-यांवर योग्य ती कारवाई करावी .. .
ferro

May 21, 2012

Not shifted our BSNL land line inspite of several request

We would like to lodge a complaint that we have shifted our shop from Jews Street, Flower Junction Market Junction, Ernakulam 682035 to our old shop last month 29.04.2012 due to maintenance woks and we have submitted an application to shift our land line no.0484-2364269 and 23 63219 as ours is a whole sales/Distribution of hardware implement items, with out telephone no business is possible. Apart from our written requests, we have communicated and requested to the following person about our grievances. 0484-2355555, JTO-2353900/2367033, SBD-2367200 & DE -2393400. It's almost 21 days passed, we are facing difficulty in communicating to our customers and customers are unable to communicate with us.. We got registration number from their office 44023500450/44023501283 but there after nothing is happened . Request you to kindly do initiate to shift our telephone connection with out further delay.

Ferro Agencies & Hardwares
Flower Junction
Ernakulam

Mar 27, 2012

Password not working

my number 2443946 this land line not working last 4 month every month i have paying bill still my line not working [properly

Please look into the matter urgently.

Sarvodaya appartment,
room no 3, ground floor,
ajade gaon, dombivli (e)

Natarajan Liju Rajan
rameezmc

Nov 29, 2011

Password not working

I had registered with http://www.ernakulamtelecom.gov.in but the password does not seem to work . There is no option to retrieve the password or re register with my landline and consumer # . Its so pathetic that a national service provider like BSNL does not have a uniform site for all its subscribers and there is no much payment option for its users to make online bill payment . Shame on BSNL for the customer service they provide . The toll free 1500 is useless as you are directed to voice mail when you want to speak to a customer support agent.

Hope the concerned authorities would not turn a blind eye to this complaint rather i hope there would be somebody in whole of BSNL who will look into this and do the needful . Only then the perception of people will change towards BSNL .

With no hope of resolving my issue .
Rameez

Ambattukavu
Aluva-683106

Bsnl head quarters
kerala telecom circle

My telephone 0484 2624140 is not working last two months. I already gave complaint to Aluva BSNL office many times and I personally talked to the officer (0484 2622222). but I did not got any response from there. Now also my phone is not working. So I humbly request you to take necessary action against the irresponsibility of BSNL staff of Aluva and also requesting you to repair my telephone.
thanking you
Vijayan

May 27, 2011

MY LANDLINE NO.2234847 NOT WORKING

Mar 30, 2011

its very best

Mar 30, 2011

Online Payment not working

hello dear responsible officer when some complaints are forwarding try to give the reply what steps are u taking for resolving the concerned issues.
harikumar
dubai

Feb 24, 2011

hello sir,

i have registered a complaint in thalakkulathur telephone exchange as my land line(0495-2852249) is temporarily disconnected for no reason. when ever they are being contacted they replies that they do not have any one to come to mi site and repair. it has been two weeks that they are not responding on my complaint. hence i am paying they telephone bill and internet bills without having any benefit please take action to sort my issue.it is a kind of pleasure to call back home and talk to parrents and family from abroad, but i guess bsnl employees (thalakkulathur branch ) are not happy in customers doing so.

nabeel
0044-7850952175

Dec 20, 2010

Online Payment not working

Nobody consist my telephone complaint

From,

Mob-9895007622

Bsnl head quarters
kerala telecom circle

Sir;
My telephone number KZM 0484-2685826 and consumer number 2515940. Last two years my telephone not working properly some time it is dead and creating disturbs noise .many and lot of time complaints to call center and local exchange kizhakkambalam also. Many times my complaint closes your call center without visiting the line man at my residence. My complaint no response from the executive engineer kizhakambalam .That guy telling cable fault no responsibilities is in my case in BSNL kizhakkambalam office .So please give me a solution for proper working of my phone at your end .please give me a reply to me.

Yours faith fully
Nabeesa. k.m

Dec 15, 2010

Dear Biley Elattuvalappil Menon

I also have the same problem, the ICICI payment worked in Oct, but for Dec-2010 it comes with an error message "Daily limit exceed for this biller"

May be those old uncles and aunties working in BSNL accounts/revenue department may have started to realise that more people like you and me start to pay our bills online, more is the threat for them to survive on their jobs. Welcome to the bureaucracy of the state of kerala :-). This will be resolved only if you could launch a Dharna :-) LOL HAHAHAHA

Janvi.

Nov 24, 2010

Online Payment not working

BSNL Ernakulam (http://www.ernakulamtelecom.gov.in/index.html) and BSNL Kerala (www.kerala.bsnl.co.in/) is not maintaining proper online bill payment facilities or their land line customers. This is really sad.

BSNL Ernakulam doesn't work properly. It would not allow you to log-in. It would not allow you to change or retrieve your password. It would not allow to re-register a phone number!!!. The BSNL Chennai portal uses exactly the same basic interface, but Chennai website allows you to do all the above things!!

BSNL Kerala web portal allows only Federal Bank for paying bills. I even suspect that this is some kind of scam! Somebody in-charge of online portal of BSNL Kerala is tied up with Federal Bank, otherwise why would they not have any of the nationalized banks?

BSNL national website www.bsnl.co.in accepts mobile bill payments of Kerala Circle, but not landlines. At least the Kerala BSNL people should allow the national website to accept payments of their land line customers. The BSNL National Website accepts most banks net banking as well as credit cards and debit cards.

I hope somebody at the BSNL national level will find out what is going on here!?

Biley Elattuvalappil Menon
Architect & Urban Designer
(BSNL Landline and Mobile Customer)

mywallet@mobikwik.com - mobikwk account reactivation
    my mobikwik wallet has been blocked.my email id is...
    ORANGE TELECOMM UK INT’L LOTTERY,londan - what is truth??
    congrats!! your mobile number was granted 1,000,000.00 GBP...
    care@irctc.co.in - new login page is not working on mobile
    Now after changes your site login page because in this...
    pepsic@live.co.uk - puk2014
    ‘Pepsi Lottery’ Prize Winner emails If you have...
    OTDC - OTDC reward
    OTDC reward dear sir i hava a message from OTDC UK...
    Ibps - AMOUNT DEDUCED BUT NOT RECEIVEDID AND PASSWORD
    i have applied for IBPS clerks 2014 post on 30-8-2014. i...
    Vijay Tv - Kitchen Super star Season 3
    I am a big fan of Kitchen super star show.....But after...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Hyundai I 10 Poor Mileage problem
    My Hyundai I 10 petrol version(Ap29 BP 0125) is giving...