BSNL, Goa

pradnyakossambe

Dec 27, 2015

Landline is not working

Respected BSNL team,

I Stay at Sheldem, Near Tilamol, Quepem-Goa 403705. My landline Connection is out of service since many days. We have been lodging complaints with the BSNL Customer care center and telephone exchange several time but it is observed that there is no response and action being taken on the problem.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve issue as soon as possible.

0832 2662949.
Email: pradnyakossambe@gmail.com
Sadika Mubarak Ali

Dec 24, 2015

Landline + broad band - not working

Respected BSNL team,
- I am a retired Principal living in Curchorem, Goa - Maharastra circle.. My pincode no: 403706.

- My landline telephone number and the broad band connection attached to this line are - not working.
- We have been lodging complaints with the Customer care center at Curchorem-BSNL..
- No response...they do some temporary adjustment - after few hours again the lines do not work... May I look forward to your kind attention in this regard....
- My telephone no: 0832 265262323.
- Name: A.M.H.Mubarak Ali.
- Postal address: T-1, shanoor Plaza, Cariamoddi, Curchorem, Goa - 403706.
Email: catererali@gmail.com
sparsh121

Dec 21, 2015

BSNL Brodband service complaint

I have been using your services for the past 13 years but this is the first time a problem like this has occurred to me..
few days ago I was browsing the net when it went down ... Now its been 3 days since it hasn't shown signs of coming back..
it is sad to see this happening in this age when internet speeds have reaches peaks of Gbps , but our speeds are still barred to a few Kbps and the prises are also not fcheap for these speeds..
I have also been calling the bsnl goa service center for the few days but nobody seems to pick up the phone like its not their business plus your claim that your service center is open from 9am-7pm mon-sat .
regards a dear customer
Victor.Dsouza

Dec 13, 2015

phone and internet not working

Dear Sir madam,
I have been a customer of BSNL for some years now,I have lost count of the amount of times I have had to complained about my phone being dead. I have complained now(again) I have received a mobile message saying my complaint will be attended to by Mr Devappa Desai along with his phone number(nobody answers that phone) I know Mr Desai retired over three ago.My telephone wire comes from the open from the pole to my home,hence vulnerable to weather and breakage(there are already 4 breakages along the line,resulting in more loss in signal strength) I have requested to change the wire and opted to pay for it.(NO RESPONSE) please some Senior manager of BSNL try and read this complain and do something to help.It hurts me when I hear the Avertisement,Free calls From (9pm to 7am) I have paid for the whole year in advance.Iam 68 years old My wife also a senior citizen.Please try and help and find a permanent solution to this problem.
Thanking You
Very Sincerly
Victor Dsouza.
Goa thivim, Tel No. 0832-2290039
Sahiprasad

Sep 10, 2015

Broadband problem 0832256382

sir / madam
This is to bring to your notice that my broadband is not working for past 8 days and after several complaints no action has been taken. After every 2 months same think happens , me and my wife are so fed up with this BSNL services that sometimes we feel like switching to other private service provider.
It is pointless going to your local office for complaint they are not at all interested in solving our problem.
Only we receive your bills in time , I hope at least you will seriously take up my issue and do the needful

Thanking in anticipation

Sahiprasad Virnodkar
Email - virnodkarsahiprasad@gmail.com
0832-2256382
9561961802
Joanita

Sep 1, 2015

Unsatisfactory services

My telephone No: [0832] 2858503 is out of order (dead) since 27.08.2015. I lodged a complaint with BSNL telephone exchange Camurlim - Loutulim on 28.08.2015. I visited this office too on 29.08.2015 and have seen personally that the complaint has been registered in their complaint book on 28.08.2015 and thereafter I have been calling 2 times everyday in their office and every time I have been assured that their staff will visit us, but regret till now none has attended the complaint. We have been regularly paying the telephone phone and now I am really disgusted with the service of BSNL.

I would really like to know since our phone line is not working for more then 6 days till now, will BSNL not charge us the rent for the no of days for which the line was not working?

Appreciate your immediate attention on this and pls arrange to resolve this problem.

Joanita Rodrigues
Gavon,
Camurlim-Goa
PBP

Aug 25, 2015

broad band is not working sice 2months

my land line is dead very often and it get on when i called up at the nearer BSNL exchange but my broadband is not working from last 2months. so many times i complained but the service is worst. no one is ready to solve the issue, the line mans are telling their senior is on leave and the senior is telling he cant do anything.

can any one help me to sort out this issue?
Abhijit Nadkarni

Aug 12, 2015

Dead landline connection

My phone number is 0832-2750635. The line has been dead for some time. We lodged a complaint at the MArgao telephone exchange and were sent a contact number for the line man. The lineman came to check the fault after we phoned him. However he did not repair the fault as he needed a ladder. He asked us to get a ladder so he could do his work. We dont have one and so couldnt give it to him. hence he left without repairing the fault. I dont understand why the consumer should provide the equipment (in this case a ladder) to BSNL to correct a fault in a service for which we pay a fee. Does this mean that our phone line will never get repaired because WE dont have a ladder? Kindly take appropriate measures so that our landline connection is restored.

Dr Abhijit Nadkarni
SVNG

Aug 9, 2015

telephone 2218719

MY PHONE NO 2218719 AT GOA VELHA IS OUT OF ORDER FOR ABOUT 25 DAYS NOW
I AM APROFESSIONAL CHAATERED ACCOUNTANT AND THE MY NEED FOR HAVING A WORKING PHONE CANNOT BE OVEREMPHASISED
I HAVE REGISTERED COMPLAINT ON "198" AND COMPLAINT NO IS 1025397815
WE HAVE ALSO PERSONALLY MET THE LINEMAN MR NAIK FROM THE LOCALITY, BUT I AM SORRY TO SAY THE FEILD STAFF ARE ARE VERY ARROGANT AND RUDE THEY CARE THE LEAST FOR THE CUSTOMERS, THIS MAY HAS ON SEVERAL TIMES INFORMED US THAT IF YOU PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER MAKE COMPLIANTS
I AM FED UP WITH BSNL AND THIER SERVICE
IF MY LINE IS NOT RESTORED WITHIN 3 DAYS I BEG YOU TO CANCELL THE CONNECTION AS I WILL BE FREE TO TAKE A PRIVATE CONNECTION AND LIVE IN PEACE
I WILL ALL TAKE NECSSARY LEGAL RECOURSE FOR THIS STEP MOTHERLY TREATMENT GIVEN TO ME

I AM GIVING YOUR DEPT ONLY 3 DAYS
sage

Aug 8, 2015

NO ACTION AS YET!!

I was hoping that the line disturbance issue reported by me on July 23rd will be resolved by now. We even went ahead and filed another complaint on July 27th (complaint no: 1025586139). The lineman- Pramod did contact my residence the very next day and assured that he'll be there at the earliest. Guess what, It's August 9th and still no one has bothered to attend to this complaint. Again, the line is visibly cracked and there is a horrible disturbance. At times you can barely hear the other person. Do you really think that it is fair for the customers to put up with this kind of C rated service after paying their bill amount in full? I demand that you seek an explanation from the lineman (Pramod/comba-margao area) responsible for this repair. Not only have we filed two separate complaints but have patiently waited for months hoping that something will be done. My phone # again is: 0832-2714220. I will keep reposting on this website to reflect on efficiency of your department.

S. Prabhu
Vinay dhawaskar

Aug 7, 2015

Not solveing the problem of broadband

Continue Sly 7 days i am complain IN OFFICE , i calledup lineman n JE too but no action had been taken yet . N my number is 2361567
Abrar Sayed Azam

Aug 1, 2015

Unsatisfactory services

I'm writing from Vasco, Goa. I'd like to bring it to your notice that the service you're providing is not at all up to the mark.

I'm not your customer yet. I've applied for a new connection in the first week of June. It's been almost 2 months and there's no response. I've always seen service providers awaiting for to fulfil the customers wishes and increase the footfalls. Your providers don't even get back after giving them Telephonic reminders thrice a week. This is really sad. I can really imagine the amount of time and wastage of resources you'll get to me after I'm you customer.

I hope you at least respond to this feedback.
sage

Jul 23, 2015

Line disturbance

Each and every time I try and call my family back in Margao I hear a horrible disturbance in the line. The phone line has been cut off in several places and needs to be replaced asap!! We did file a complaint, and the line man- Pramod did call us back. He told us that the line is just fine and nothing needs to be done. I just don't get the fact that how can you not hear the severe disturbance? The line is visibly cracked in several places and needs to be replaced. I hereby request the concerned officer overseeing the Comba (Margao) area to attend to this complaint at the earliest. I shall follow up with a review after necessary action has been taken. You can call 0832-2714220 to verify it for yourself. I still have faith in your department and hope for a favorable outcome!!

S. Prabhu
sudinbhende

Jul 7, 2015

BSNL Land line + Broadband not working

BSNL
My telephone No: [0832] 2749275 is out of order (dead) from last month I lodged a complaint with BSNL vide Complaint No 198 more than four time . I visited BSNL Margao Office at broadband section last 2nd of July same has not been attended till date,Though I am regular bill Payer , both my telephone and broadband will be out of service. I am really disgusted with the service of BSNL....

Sudin V. Bhende
Kurtarkar Township Ambaji Bldg "C" F-6
Ambaji Fatorda Goa 403-602
Cell No. 9923942606
Amy braganza

Jul 4, 2015

Bsnl broadband does not work every month

Every month i hv issues with my broad band not working. In december 2014 it was for 15 days, then again in January 2015... It keeps happening every month. Last month 10 days and now last saturday had complained... Its 8 days now since its not working.

I approach the BSNL office, last time they kept me asking to complain to margao office , on doing it Margao office said its Fatorda office problem

Today i went to Bsnl office, they are like media problem in Panjim

The internet does not work half of the time and the bill which comes is never less.

They should at least deduct the days when internet not working. Considering last month and this month it is 17 days. More than half month.
Hope you look into the matter.
sameernaik

Jul 4, 2015

Regarding BSNL Broadband Connection.

Hi, My name is Yeshwant R. Naik, r/o H.No.17, Maik, Borus, Post- Poinguinim, Canacona, South - Goa, I had applied for a broadband connection from BSNL 3 months before. but till today it is not been installed. My Telephone Number is 0832 2641441. I have complained several times at nearest Telephone exchange i.e. Poinguinim and also at Canacona Telephone exchange, but the officers are not serious about the complaint. From last 3 months I am paying the Telephone bills for nothing. Now I request you to please take the action accordingly. otherwise I have to lodge a complaint against BSNL in Consumer Court.

Jun 25, 2015

Dear Victor Dsouza,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

Victor Dsouza

Jun 25, 2015

TELEPHONE LINE AND iNTERNET

Ever since I have opted for a BSNL connection I have had to complain end number of times about no phone and no internet.after a few months I started yearly advance payments this is my second year.I have recieved so many messages saying I can call unlimited 7pm to 9am I had taken this connection for internet not for calling how can I call when I can't hear myself there is so much static (if phone is working} or noise.I go to the exchange office the shutter is down, I call the line man and tell him he says shutter will be down as BSNL has no staff. Mr Jadhav at Bicholim and Mr Naik have been very supportive I'am in Mumbai now where I'm use Hathway whenever I'm down,I have never had trouble,its a 27by7 service for any complaints.I'm not trying to downgrade BSNL but the service has to improve.
I will be back in Goa in a few days whether the phone is working is to be seen please somebody do something.
My land line number is 08322290039.
Victor Dsouza
kakode

May 30, 2015

Line disturbance
Its been almost 3-4 months that the telephonic complains are given regarding disturbance in the line but still the problem is not solved . The phone is not been used and we have been paying rental and other charges.

Number - 0832 - 2710458

Kindly solve the problem asap.

Kakode -8411008963
kakode

May 30, 2015

Line disturbance

Kindly solve the problem asap.

Kakode -8411008963
SVNG

Apr 26, 2015

Non functioning of telephone line

my telephone line at Goa-Velha Num :2218719 is not functional for past one month. Several Complaints have been lodged verbally, telephonically and also registered under 198 service
Doc I D 1022863938, I am making it clear to you that will not pay my April 2015 Rental/ Basic/ Usage Bill For 2218719 simply because the line was not functional. I am disgusted with the treatment gien to us at Your Pilar Exhange, Your men at the Pilar office are simply irresponsible, arrogant,lethargic,uninterested about our Compliants I have also bought a new hand set and kept it standby incase it is needed.If my Line is not repaired with next 5 days I will be free to take any and all the legal action including filling suit for damages, and ultimate cancellation of the line

Apr 24, 2015

New Landline in Sinquetim Navelim

It has been over two years since my application for new land line ref. 0001457571 dated 01/10/2013 was accepted by BSN Margao office. I was told new Exchange has been installed in Navelim from where I will be given new line. Till todate nothing has happened and I am still waiting.Have visited Margao offices but no action taken.When I last spoke to Vinod Naik I was told that they are waiting for a box. surely fro company like BSN it does not take such a long time to get hte equipment.

I run International business so I require Internet access as well as reliable land line to communicate with my clients in the International market. No service from BSNL is causing great hardship to my business.

I hope someone senior will look into the matter and sort out the issue.

H.No. 186/5 Sinquetim
Navelim 403707

Apr 24, 2015

New Landline in Sinquetim Navelim

My application for a new BSNL line is pending for a long time. approx 2 years.The engineeri ncharge says that hey are waiting for a Box. I fail to understand why it takes such a long time in spite of you having installed new Exchange in Navelim. My International business depends on communicatiing with my clients on Internet/Land line.

This is very frustrating for anyone to do business in the International market. Have made several visits to your Margao offices and have spoken to Vonod Engineer who is unable to proceed further without this so called Box for which they have been waiting.

I hope you will respond to my request.

J C Patel B.Pharm (Lon)
dinesh04

Mar 12, 2015

shifting of BSNL Telephone within the same area of panaji

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Dinesh Pandey having BSNL No: 0832-2431657. I have tendered my application for shifting my BSNL number in the Office in Panaji, Goa. But whatever service I am getting, is not good. They are evading me, by saying that, we are doing the work. They are taking so much time in shifting my telephone number. please help me in this regards.

Kindly do the needful

Dinesh Pandey

dineshgoa2011@gmail.com

KSRTC - Online Refund
    I have not received the refund for the failed transaction...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - pokemon
    PLS HUNGAMA WE REQUEST YOU TO RELAUNCH POKEMON SEASON 6...
    IPHONE 6S! - no any information.plz i winning i phone 6s! send me sir
    no any information.plz i winning i phon 6s! plz send my...
    INDIA POST SPEED POST - Speed post not received
    Sir, My speed post of no.EN078525394IN contains tds...
    POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - Forgot Password & give me a new password
    Sir I for got my password and complete 10 attempts in one...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Fraud Transaction
    Hi, There was a fraud transactions done from my...
    SSC - Aadhar number
    Sir for ssc cgl,2016,having aadhar card is not compulsory...
    coolpad / coolpad dazen 1 - service not satisfied
    my phone camera not work, service center in 02/12/2015 no...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - relince
    relaince ka network bihar ke woro, oorro village me nahi...
    navvardhit pension fund kacheri gandhinagar. - teacher prankit not recievef
    since five year prankit not got Respected medam,sir , I...