BSNL, Goa

Telephone dead

Landline connection is not working for past 5-6 days Tel. No-08322401869
baldevkumar

Jul 22, 2016

SUB: ERRONEOUS NIL BALANCE FOR TALK TIME AND DATA PACK ON MOB. NO. 9405926621 AS ON 21 JUL 2016

Mob : 9405926621 Baldev Kumar
348, Guru Nanak Nagar,
Ambala Cantt-133001
22 Jul 2016

The General Manger
BSNL Maharashtra Area/Circle

SUB: ERRONEOUS NIL BALANCE FOR TALK TIME AND DATA PACK ON
MOB. NO. 9405926621 AS ON 21 JUL 2016

I, Baldev Kumar (Mobile No. 9405926621 Issued at Vasco-da-Gama ,Goa) want to submit following for your kind consideration:

(i) The main Balance in ibid mobile no. was around Rs. 20/- Plan with validity up to 21 Jul 16 and Data pack was around 1 GB with validity up to 10 Aug 16.

(ii) I have recharged with Rs 36/- for Plan validity on 21 Jul 16.New Validity is 17 Jan 2017

(iii) Now, the Balance shown is Null in both account i.e. in main balance as well as data pack.

(iv) I, am on leave at my Home Town Ambala Cantt , Haryana.

(v) For aforesaid, since PM 21 Jul 16, I made several calls to BSNL customer Care No. 18001801503 to lodge a complaint. But (as I am on roaming) every time I was connected to Haryana Circle Customer Care. They said me to contact at 09420097000. I tried this no. But, could not be contacted despite several attempts. Then again, I called Haryana Circle Customer Care. Now they gave me another No. 09425730001. I called that no. , but this no. belonged to Chhattisgarh circle.

(vi) On 22 Jul 16, I dialled several times Vasco-da-gama Customer Care at 08322512386, bell was ringing but no response. And another no. 08322518076 found engaged despite several attempts.

(vii) I also tried to contact BSNL Panjim at 18001801500, but no response. I also contacted 18004251957, they responded but told that they are not right agency to contact for this problem.

Sir, In view of the above I request :
(a) Reconciliation of balance in ibid mobile no.
(b) The data pack validity date may also be taken in consideration (validity is 10 AUG 16).
I will be very thank full and obliged for your kind and early action.

Baldev Kumar
a11shashi

Jul 17, 2016

not working broadband for last fifteenth days

Sir / madam
This is to bring to your notice that my broadband is not working for past 15days and after several complaints .no action has been taken. We have been lodging complaints with the BSNL Customer care center and telephone exchange several time but it is observed that there is no response and action being taken on the problem. and service person(shivappa lamani) says that cut the connection and go for another operator ,simply says that it is a problem with the underground cable ,modem etc. I have changed the modem.even though old modem was in good condition.

my number is 0832-2518213
Kindly look into the matter and resolve an issue as soon as possible.
Globo

Jun 17, 2016

BROAD BAND NOT WORKING DURING NIGHT TIME

Our broadband is not working regularly. Everytime we have to complain and once they repair it goes off the next day. Last 3 months back, it was working whole day but goes off between 6.00 p.m and 7.00 am. That means whole night it goes off. After complaining and follow up with the Divisional Head and sending emails, this was repaired.

Now the broadband is not working again. It works during day time and goes off at night. We complained to all. They don't believe us. As there is nobody to check the internet during the night time. Actually, we need internet more during night time as we are all at home during the evening. We also feel that after paying telephone bills regularly and that too FULL amount, our phone is not working.

If in case of electricity, if we have no power, our meter stops and we pay less, in case of water also, the meter will show less amount. BUT IN CASE OF TELEPHONE.. even if the phone is not working, we pay the FULL amount. This is injustice. They either put off the full system and blames others for the inefficient work.

My phone is 08322298307 which is not working for past 15 days now. And just yesterday I received message that I have reached Fair Usuage limits of my plan and to speed up my connection I have to choose TOPUP option. I dont understand how the BSNL can send
this message to us, when our phone is not working.

I feel that somebody should look into the matter and follow up with the grievances faced by the customers.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE ABOVE MATTER ON URGENT BASIS.
fredvin

May 27, 2016

DISTURBANCE IN THE LANDLINE

My phone landline No is (0832) 2862026, I have a lot of disturbance in my landline while calling or receiving calls. The Linesman has said that the wire needs to be replaced and I would have to get the wire. I fail to understand why the consumer should buy the wire. Please inform as to who should replace the wire, the consumer or the Telecom dept. Thank you. this may please be informed at the earliest because I am a Doctor and I need this essential service to keep in touch with my patients.
Allen1811

May 6, 2016

Broadband: Notification to opt for "speed restoration"

Over the past several months, between the 5th to the 7th of the month, I have been regularly receiving a notification for "speed restoration" even though I know for a surety that my downloads have never exceeded 6 GB within the very first week of the month. I had brought this to the notice of the department telephonically but all that was done in this regard was to send me a statement showing the usage listed against my modem to "prove" that my downloads during the first week of the month were indeed in excess of 6 GB. But I cannot accept this because there are no corresponding downloads showing on my system. Every month, according to the self care portal, my daily downloads average about 1 GB. There is no virus on my system and no automatic updates. Furthermore, my IP address is listed as 117.204.136.169 on the notification, which is incorrect. Would be grateful if the department would look into this matter expeditiously. Reluctant to shift to any other service provider but will be left with no alternative if this condition continues. My phone number is 2530684.
aksh11

Apr 19, 2016

Broadband problem 08322612319

sir / madam
This is to bring to your notice that my broadband is not working for past 8 days and after several complaints no action has been taken. We have been lodging complaints with the BSNL Customer care center and telephone exchange several time but it is observed that there is no response and action being taken on the problem.

my number is 08322612319

Kindly look into the matter and resolve issue as soon as possible.
rowenanoel@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2016

Every month by the 5th your department sends a message fast or slow

Every month by 5th your department send a message slow or fast I feel it is very irrating. When I took the plan I was told Rs.545/- unlimited so what type of planning is this the consumer is harassed by your department we are both senior citizens and we do not accept this type of behaviour. Phone number 2281154.
barvesiddhi

Feb 17, 2016

Inconvenience due to the service by BSNL

My telephone and broadband connection are out of service from 30th January 2016 on wards due to the roadside PWD work in the area.the cables are been damaged due to digging work for water pipelines.we haven't used any service since then.

We being the resident of kadsal,khandepar,ponda goa have already contacted the local exchange at usgao tisk to replace the cable but,the employees say they have no cable available with them and need to get it from Panjim office.also,there are frequent problems with the broadband connection and telephone every month.such kind of service is not expected from a competing telecommunication firm like yours.we are really disappointed and not satisfied with the service.

Name of the customer:Bhaskar K.Bhandankar

pradnyakossambe

Dec 27, 2015

Landline is not working

Respected BSNL team,

I Stay at Sheldem, Near Tilamol, Quepem-Goa 403705. My landline Connection is out of service since many days. We have been lodging complaints with the BSNL Customer care center and telephone exchange several time but it is observed that there is no response and action being taken on the problem.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve issue as soon as possible.

0832 2662949.
Email: pradnyakossambe@gmail.com
Sadika Mubarak Ali

Dec 24, 2015

Landline + broad band - not working

Respected BSNL team,
- I am a retired Principal living in Curchorem, Goa - Maharastra circle.. My pincode no: 403706.

- My landline telephone number and the broad band connection attached to this line are - not working.
- We have been lodging complaints with the Customer care center at Curchorem-BSNL..
- No response...they do some temporary adjustment - after few hours again the lines do not work... May I look forward to your kind attention in this regard....
- My telephone no: 0832 265262323.
- Name: A.M.H.Mubarak Ali.
- Postal address: T-1, shanoor Plaza, Cariamoddi, Curchorem, Goa - 403706.
Email: catererali@gmail.com
sparsh121

Dec 21, 2015

BSNL Brodband service complaint

I have been using your services for the past 13 years but this is the first time a problem like this has occurred to me..
few days ago I was browsing the net when it went down ... Now its been 3 days since it hasn't shown signs of coming back..
it is sad to see this happening in this age when internet speeds have reaches peaks of Gbps , but our speeds are still barred to a few Kbps and the prises are also not fcheap for these speeds..
I have also been calling the bsnl goa service center for the few days but nobody seems to pick up the phone like its not their business plus your claim that your service center is open from 9am-7pm mon-sat .
regards a dear customer
Victor.Dsouza

Dec 13, 2015

phone and internet not working

Dear Sir madam,
I have been a customer of BSNL for some years now,I have lost count of the amount of times I have had to complained about my phone being dead. I have complained now(again) I have received a mobile message saying my complaint will be attended to by Mr Devappa Desai along with his phone number(nobody answers that phone) I know Mr Desai retired over three ago.My telephone wire comes from the open from the pole to my home,hence vulnerable to weather and breakage(there are already 4 breakages along the line,resulting in more loss in signal strength) I have requested to change the wire and opted to pay for it.(NO RESPONSE) please some Senior manager of BSNL try and read this complain and do something to help.It hurts me when I hear the Avertisement,Free calls From (9pm to 7am) I have paid for the whole year in advance.Iam 68 years old My wife also a senior citizen.Please try and help and find a permanent solution to this problem.
Thanking You
Very Sincerly
Victor Dsouza.
Goa thivim, Tel No. 0832-2290039
Sahiprasad

Sep 10, 2015

Broadband problem 0832256382

sir / madam
This is to bring to your notice that my broadband is not working for past 8 days and after several complaints no action has been taken. After every 2 months same think happens , me and my wife are so fed up with this BSNL services that sometimes we feel like switching to other private service provider.
It is pointless going to your local office for complaint they are not at all interested in solving our problem.
Only we receive your bills in time , I hope at least you will seriously take up my issue and do the needful

Thanking in anticipation

Sahiprasad Virnodkar
Email - virnodkarsahiprasad@gmail.com
0832-2256382
9561961802
Joanita

Sep 1, 2015

Unsatisfactory services

My telephone No: [0832] 2858503 is out of order (dead) since 27.08.2015. I lodged a complaint with BSNL telephone exchange Camurlim - Loutulim on 28.08.2015. I visited this office too on 29.08.2015 and have seen personally that the complaint has been registered in their complaint book on 28.08.2015 and thereafter I have been calling 2 times everyday in their office and every time I have been assured that their staff will visit us, but regret till now none has attended the complaint. We have been regularly paying the telephone phone and now I am really disgusted with the service of BSNL.

I would really like to know since our phone line is not working for more then 6 days till now, will BSNL not charge us the rent for the no of days for which the line was not working?

Appreciate your immediate attention on this and pls arrange to resolve this problem.

Joanita Rodrigues
Gavon,
Camurlim-Goa
PBP

Aug 25, 2015

broad band is not working sice 2months

my land line is dead very often and it get on when i called up at the nearer BSNL exchange but my broadband is not working from last 2months. so many times i complained but the service is worst. no one is ready to solve the issue, the line mans are telling their senior is on leave and the senior is telling he cant do anything.

can any one help me to sort out this issue?
Abhijit Nadkarni

Aug 12, 2015

Dead landline connection

My phone number is 0832-2750635. The line has been dead for some time. We lodged a complaint at the MArgao telephone exchange and were sent a contact number for the line man. The lineman came to check the fault after we phoned him. However he did not repair the fault as he needed a ladder. He asked us to get a ladder so he could do his work. We dont have one and so couldnt give it to him. hence he left without repairing the fault. I dont understand why the consumer should provide the equipment (in this case a ladder) to BSNL to correct a fault in a service for which we pay a fee. Does this mean that our phone line will never get repaired because WE dont have a ladder? Kindly take appropriate measures so that our landline connection is restored.

Dr Abhijit Nadkarni
SVNG

Aug 9, 2015

telephone 2218719

MY PHONE NO 2218719 AT GOA VELHA IS OUT OF ORDER FOR ABOUT 25 DAYS NOW
I AM APROFESSIONAL CHAATERED ACCOUNTANT AND THE MY NEED FOR HAVING A WORKING PHONE CANNOT BE OVEREMPHASISED
I HAVE REGISTERED COMPLAINT ON "198" AND COMPLAINT NO IS 1025397815
WE HAVE ALSO PERSONALLY MET THE LINEMAN MR NAIK FROM THE LOCALITY, BUT I AM SORRY TO SAY THE FEILD STAFF ARE ARE VERY ARROGANT AND RUDE THEY CARE THE LEAST FOR THE CUSTOMERS, THIS MAY HAS ON SEVERAL TIMES INFORMED US THAT IF YOU PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER MAKE COMPLIANTS
I AM FED UP WITH BSNL AND THIER SERVICE
IF MY LINE IS NOT RESTORED WITHIN 3 DAYS I BEG YOU TO CANCELL THE CONNECTION AS I WILL BE FREE TO TAKE A PRIVATE CONNECTION AND LIVE IN PEACE
I WILL ALL TAKE NECSSARY LEGAL RECOURSE FOR THIS STEP MOTHERLY TREATMENT GIVEN TO ME

I AM GIVING YOUR DEPT ONLY 3 DAYS
sage

Aug 8, 2015

NO ACTION AS YET!!

I was hoping that the line disturbance issue reported by me on July 23rd will be resolved by now. We even went ahead and filed another complaint on July 27th (complaint no: 1025586139). The lineman- Pramod did contact my residence the very next day and assured that he'll be there at the earliest. Guess what, It's August 9th and still no one has bothered to attend to this complaint. Again, the line is visibly cracked and there is a horrible disturbance. At times you can barely hear the other person. Do you really think that it is fair for the customers to put up with this kind of C rated service after paying their bill amount in full? I demand that you seek an explanation from the lineman (Pramod/comba-margao area) responsible for this repair. Not only have we filed two separate complaints but have patiently waited for months hoping that something will be done. My phone # again is: 0832-2714220. I will keep reposting on this website to reflect on efficiency of your department.

S. Prabhu
Vinay dhawaskar

Aug 7, 2015

Not solveing the problem of broadband

Continue Sly 7 days i am complain IN OFFICE , i calledup lineman n JE too but no action had been taken yet . N my number is 2361567
Abrar Sayed Azam

Aug 1, 2015

Unsatisfactory services

I'm writing from Vasco, Goa. I'd like to bring it to your notice that the service you're providing is not at all up to the mark.

I'm not your customer yet. I've applied for a new connection in the first week of June. It's been almost 2 months and there's no response. I've always seen service providers awaiting for to fulfil the customers wishes and increase the footfalls. Your providers don't even get back after giving them Telephonic reminders thrice a week. This is really sad. I can really imagine the amount of time and wastage of resources you'll get to me after I'm you customer.

I hope you at least respond to this feedback.
sage

Jul 23, 2015

Line disturbance

Each and every time I try and call my family back in Margao I hear a horrible disturbance in the line. The phone line has been cut off in several places and needs to be replaced asap!! We did file a complaint, and the line man- Pramod did call us back. He told us that the line is just fine and nothing needs to be done. I just don't get the fact that how can you not hear the severe disturbance? The line is visibly cracked in several places and needs to be replaced. I hereby request the concerned officer overseeing the Comba (Margao) area to attend to this complaint at the earliest. I shall follow up with a review after necessary action has been taken. You can call 0832-2714220 to verify it for yourself. I still have faith in your department and hope for a favorable outcome!!

S. Prabhu
sudinbhende

Jul 7, 2015

BSNL Land line + Broadband not working

BSNL
My telephone No: [0832] 2749275 is out of order (dead) from last month I lodged a complaint with BSNL vide Complaint No 198 more than four time . I visited BSNL Margao Office at broadband section last 2nd of July same has not been attended till date,Though I am regular bill Payer , both my telephone and broadband will be out of service. I am really disgusted with the service of BSNL....

Sudin V. Bhende
Kurtarkar Township Ambaji Bldg "C" F-6
Ambaji Fatorda Goa 403-602
Cell No. 9923942606
Amy braganza

Jul 4, 2015

Bsnl broadband does not work every month

Every month i hv issues with my broad band not working. In december 2014 it was for 15 days, then again in January 2015... It keeps happening every month. Last month 10 days and now last saturday had complained... Its 8 days now since its not working.

I approach the BSNL office, last time they kept me asking to complain to margao office , on doing it Margao office said its Fatorda office problem

Today i went to Bsnl office, they are like media problem in Panjim

The internet does not work half of the time and the bill which comes is never less.

They should at least deduct the days when internet not working. Considering last month and this month it is 17 days. More than half month.
Hope you look into the matter.

TORRENT POWER - light not working
    Dear, In my area khanpur kalyaniwad area near...
    intex - Google Keypad has stopped working
    I have recently bought an Intex mobile, but now it says...
    RTO Pune - RC not received for 6 months
    Hi, i had purchased a car in feb 2016. I have still not...
    RBI foreign remittance department - Mery Coopar had send fund of 35000000$
    Dear sir I got an e-mail from the reseve bank from mail...
    TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - Get no data balance of aircel
    Respected sir, 17 aug & 23 aug I recharged on aircel...
    Tata Sky - 1186161343
    Dear sir, I m try to subscribe star sports 3 from...
    PANIPAT NAGAR NIGAM - illegal construction
    हेल्लो सर मे आप को...
    Doordarshan Channel - india vs wi not telecasted......
    Why r u not telecating Ind vs wi.......I am so very...
    Narayana Group - uniforms not disrtibuted
    my daughter is studying in your school in Nellore (Ramesh...
    reliance gsm - 40'H,ME ERROR
    40'H ME Error I HAV RELIANCE GSM SIM HAVING PROBLEM...