bsnl gurgaon

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl gurgaon

jain polymers

Mar 28, 2015

0124-2345836

MY PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER LAST 5 DAYS
sh.

Mar 16, 2015

Out going is out of service

I have already taken yearly plan before 2 month but my land line's outgoing has been peremptory closed , i dont know what the wrong with the department. my phone no is 0124-2342200

Jan 29, 2015

TELEPHONE AND BROADBAND OUT OF ORDER

PLEASE REFER MY COMPLAINT DATED 15/01/2015

MY TELEHPHONE AND BROADBAND IS OUT ORDER SINCE LONG. I HAVE LODGE COMPLAINT MANY TIME TO JTO SECTOR 37 EXCHANGE GURGAON MR. BRIJESH AND JAINARAIN BUT ALL EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN . TO TRY TO CALL JTO SECTOR 37 ON HIS MOBILE NO,09416248785 TWO OR THREE TIME BUT HE DID NOT PICK UP HIS MOBILE. I CALL ON HIS OFFICE PHONE NO, 0124-2373966 VOICE IS APPEARING THIS PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER THEN I CALL TO JAINARAIN HE CONNECT ME SOMEONE, HE DID NOT TELL ME HIS NAME AND TELL ME THAT I WILL CHECK MY COMPLAINT, BUT THE POSITION IS AS IT IS,

PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER. IMMEDIATELY,

469, SECTOR 10-A, GURGAON
anubabs

Jan 27, 2015

Landline not working

My Number is 0124-2970056 and i also have a 8MBPS broadband connection. I have never been able to connect to a customer service executive on the complaint numbers 1800-345-1500 or 1800-345-1018 or the office landline 2970003. The connection goes down for days on end and there's no way to complain.

Please look into the matter of customer complaint resolution and someone Senior please actually dial these number and try to connect with a customer service executive and see what happens.

In the meanwhile my line is down since 24th Jan and there is no one that I can complain to.

Angry customer
Anubhav Saxena
Mobile: 9810099782

Jan 16, 2015

DEAD PHONE POOR QUALITY OF VIOCE

REFER MY COMPLAINT DATED 15/01/2015 LEAD HRGUR1501150012 SMS ON MY. MOB. SHRI CHHOTE LAL WILL CONTACT ME MOB. 9416200204 BUT SORRY TO SAY THAT WHEN I CONTACTED TO CHHOTE LAL OVER MOBILE HE REPLIED VERY RUDELY (I AM NOT CORRECT PERSON TO DO THIS JOB) COMPLAIN AGAIN. PLEASE LOOK IN THE MATTER IMMEDIATLY.

MANAGER (OPERATIONS) STATE BANK OF INDIA
TELEPHONE NO. FOR WHICH COMPLAINING 0124-2370080 SECTOR 10-A GURGAON
Sanjay_Goyal

Dec 16, 2014

phone and broadband not working for last 15 days

My land line phone no is 0124-2219799 with broad band plan of 250 Home under combo plan (annual scheme). This phone has not been working for last 15 days despite the complaint lodged at 1500. Although I have been using the broad band services of BSNL for last 10 years, it is found for the first time that user ID and password of broad band have got changed and there is no one coming for checking or resetting the password. Further, in the land line, there is so much of noise that it is as good as not working. Please take up the matter with BSNL officials looking after Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.

Sanjay Goyal
vivek_engrs

Dec 6, 2014

landline 2570146 Dead/Not working last 4 months

Inspire of numerous calls and visit to gurgaon bsnl office still no action taken. Landline phone either dead or unbearable sound and disturbances since last 4 months.
Kindly expedite and refund the amount charged for this period

Maj vivek yadav
PH 9811270003
shobha singh

Oct 7, 2014

MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING-2354831

MY LAND-LINE PHONE NUMBER--2354831 IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL URGENTLY. J.P.SINGH ,HOUSE NO.--D3/3A,ITC HOUSING,DLF.PHASE--1, GURGAON.
PEARL AGARWAL @

Sep 15, 2014

REBATE @10% ON ACCOUNT OF CENTRAL/GOVT. EMPLOYEE

CUSTOMER ID- 1022430942
ACCOUNT NO- 1022431006

I have to advise that i have taken a broad band (bb-home-combo rental scheme on 25-06-2014 and submitted the all required documents including a certificate of supporting of govt. employee. I observed that the said rebate @ 10% is not allowed on my bills till date in spite of again submitting the certificate of govt. employee with the satisfaction of your staff, but no deduction allowed me . so please look in the matter and arrange/correct the bills by providing the said deduction w.e.f 25-06-2014 before the due date of bill that is 26-09-2014.

from-
JAGDISH PRASAD AGARWAL
CONTACT NO- 0124-2212350
Mrs.santosh Singh

Sep 3, 2014

phone not working;2250784

my land-line phone no 2250784 is not working. Please do the needful urgently. Thanks. Mrs Santosh Singh House No 4/B-10 Ashok Vihar Phase 3, Gurgaon.
hgupta

May 1, 2014

INTERNET NOT WORKING

MY MOBILE PHONE INTERNET NOT WORKING LAST 3 DAYS YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVISE NOT GOOD RESPONCE PHONE NOT CONNECT MANY LONG TIME.MY MOBILE NO. 9416995255 PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE APSP.
ramesh kumar saini

Oct 9, 2013

DEAD PHONE,VOICE QUALITY POOR

IN SPITE MY REPEATED COMPLAINTS NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE MY PHONE NUMBER IS 0124-2251906 & ADDRESS IS HOUSE NO 300,SECTOR -4 URBAN ESTATE GURGAON
ramesh kumar saini

Oct 5, 2013

DEAD PHONE,VOICE QUALITY POOR

phone no. 0124-225196 address house no. 300 sector-4 urban estate gurgaon . PHONE NOT WORKING FOR THE LAST 07 DAYS.
PLEASE EXPEDITE THE MATTER
neeraj kumar sharma

Jul 29, 2013

bsnl wifi &land line not working last two week

we are complaining From Rasi seeds pvt ltd plot no 126 Sec 8 IMT Maneser. we are Facing Internet connectivity Problem last two week for 0124-2292126 I have complaint 2290198 .But no response is there .so kindly Request to you solve problem urgent basis.we are unable to work without internet

With Regards
Neeraj kumar sharma
Subroto Adok

May 8, 2013

line is not working

sir I'm a user of bsnl my phone no is 0124-2386126/27 past one month there is not working properly . There was sending me bill

Mar 12, 2013

PHONE AND INTERNET TOTALLY DEAD SINCE 21 FEB. 2013

It is for your kind information that we are booking the complaints phonically since 21/02/13 and your office is giving a new complaint number each time without resolved our problem.
Our office phone and internet broadband connection are totally dead since dated 21/02/13.
It is very surpised that no one is taking any action to resolve this problem after several reminders by e-mails and phonically.
Our office work is suffering a lot and held up. Please avoid public complaints.
Kindly help to solve the problem a.s.a.p and oblige.
Sanjeev Kumar
Ph.0124-2301414

Mar 11, 2013

TOTALLY DEAD PHONE AND BROADBAND SINCE 21/02/2013

Our office work is suffering a lot and held up. Kindly help to solve the problem a.s.a.p and oblige.

Sanjeev Kumar
Ph.0124-2301414
manoj s

Feb 22, 2013

wifi activation

i requested bsnl authrities for extending wifi activation for the existing broad band connection 0124-2219898,
and the officials suggested to purchase a router for wifi activation. so i purchased the router after that I phoned several times
for necessary configuration and personeely visited the rajiv chowk office for compaining.
even though the technicians not yet visited my home and activated the same.

kindly attend the compalaint immediately so that i can I use other pc/lap top/i pad.

thanking you

yours faithfully

Manoj S
b-13 second floor
south end floor sohan road
gurgaon Haryana
shivali

Oct 30, 2012

NO INTERNET CONNECTION IN SECTOR-51,GURGAON

There is no internet connection in sector-51 particularly area in front of Amity School,sector-46. We are facing a lots of problem as you internet is basic need today in our studies also. We had requested many times but in no vein. Please look into the matter as we are not getting any support from BSNL.

Sep 19, 2012

new connection not installed

I have applied for landline and broadband connection on dated 1-09-2012.no response till date i.e. 19-09-20012

Jun 24, 2012

PHONE TOTALLY DEAD SINCE 6 WEEKS

No action on my cmplaint dt: 20-6-2012, till toaday the 25th of June 2012.
Still waiting for restoration/activation of my telephone NO: 0124-2367895.

O.N.Kaul, J-1200, Palam Vihar
Presently in Singapore.

Jun 20, 2012

Dear sir/madam, Dated 20-6-2012

My telephone NO: 0124-2367895, is dead w.e.f. 24.4.2012 I, lodged so many times
complaints and attended telephone exchange Palam vihar also where I met the I/C JE too. The lineman
incharge told me that the main telephone was cut due to some accident and it will take week
to repair it. I again attend the telephone exchange on 10-5-2012 and the same words were explained
by the lineman.
I left for Singapore on 12-5-2012 and am presently here but my said phone has not
been made functional, and it is still dead. But I was informed through SMS that Rs350 are payable for 5/2012
Will you kindly help me in getting the telephone restored as my security guards there
are facing great dificulty.

O.N.Kaul,
J-1200, Ansals Palam Vihar Gurgaon Haryana Presently in Singapore.

Jun 8, 2012

SIR/MADAM,
OUR OFFICE PHONE IS TOTALLY DEAD SINCE 6 WEEKS. WE HAVE BOOKED SEVERAL COMPLAINTS BUT THERE IS NO RESULTS AND PHONE DIDN'T WORK ONE DAY. WE PERSONALLY REQUEST TO LINEMAN MANY TIMES. ALL OFFICE WORK IS HELD UP AND WE ALL ARE SUFFERING A LOT. IT IS VERY URGENT PLEASE.
SPM KHANDSA ROAD POST OFFICE
RAJ NAGAR GURGAON HARYANA
PHONE NO. 0124-2301414

Apr 18, 2012

Landline (with internet) dead

Landline (with internet) dead
The telephone No. 01242221633 goes dead quite frequently and remains so for about 10-20 days before the complaint is attended. Last time the complaint was lodged on 1 Apr (phone went dead on 24mar) became alright on 4 Aug. Again on 13 Sep went dead (complaint No. 1007759399) and still not working.

I have bill plan of Rs.625 p.m.. The out of service phone renders the plan uneconomical.