bsnl gurgaon

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl gurgaon

hgupta

May 1, 2014

INTERNET NOT WORKING

MY MOBILE PHONE INTERNET NOT WORKING LAST 3 DAYS YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVISE NOT GOOD RESPONCE PHONE NOT CONNECT MANY LONG TIME.MY MOBILE NO. 9416995255 PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE APSP.
ramesh kumar saini

Oct 9, 2013

DEAD PHONE,VOICE QUALITY POOR

IN SPITE MY REPEATED COMPLAINTS NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE MY PHONE NUMBER IS 0124-2251906 & ADDRESS IS HOUSE NO 300,SECTOR -4 URBAN ESTATE GURGAON
ramesh kumar saini

Oct 5, 2013

DEAD PHONE,VOICE QUALITY POOR

phone no. 0124-225196 address house no. 300 sector-4 urban estate gurgaon . PHONE NOT WORKING FOR THE LAST 07 DAYS.
PLEASE EXPEDITE THE MATTER
neeraj kumar sharma

Jul 29, 2013

bsnl wifi &land line not working last two week

we are complaining From Rasi seeds pvt ltd plot no 126 Sec 8 IMT Maneser. we are Facing Internet connectivity Problem last two week for 0124-2292126 I have complaint 2290198 .But no response is there .so kindly Request to you solve problem urgent basis.we are unable to work without internet

With Regards
Neeraj kumar sharma
Subroto Adok

May 8, 2013

line is not working

sir I'm a user of bsnl my phone no is 0124-2386126/27 past one month there is not working properly . There was sending me bill

Mar 12, 2013

PHONE AND INTERNET TOTALLY DEAD SINCE 21 FEB. 2013

It is for your kind information that we are booking the complaints phonically since 21/02/13 and your office is giving a new complaint number each time without resolved our problem.
Our office phone and internet broadband connection are totally dead since dated 21/02/13.
It is very surpised that no one is taking any action to resolve this problem after several reminders by e-mails and phonically.
Our office work is suffering a lot and held up. Please avoid public complaints.
Kindly help to solve the problem a.s.a.p and oblige.
Sanjeev Kumar
Ph.0124-2301414

Mar 11, 2013

TOTALLY DEAD PHONE AND BROADBAND SINCE 21/02/2013

Our office work is suffering a lot and held up. Kindly help to solve the problem a.s.a.p and oblige.

Sanjeev Kumar
Ph.0124-2301414
manoj s

Feb 22, 2013

wifi activation

i requested bsnl authrities for extending wifi activation for the existing broad band connection 0124-2219898,
and the officials suggested to purchase a router for wifi activation. so i purchased the router after that I phoned several times
for necessary configuration and personeely visited the rajiv chowk office for compaining.
even though the technicians not yet visited my home and activated the same.

kindly attend the compalaint immediately so that i can I use other pc/lap top/i pad.

thanking you

yours faithfully

Manoj S
b-13 second floor
south end floor sohan road
gurgaon Haryana
shivali

Oct 30, 2012

NO INTERNET CONNECTION IN SECTOR-51,GURGAON

There is no internet connection in sector-51 particularly area in front of Amity School,sector-46. We are facing a lots of problem as you internet is basic need today in our studies also. We had requested many times but in no vein. Please look into the matter as we are not getting any support from BSNL.

Sep 19, 2012

new connection not installed

I have applied for landline and broadband connection on dated 1-09-2012.no response till date i.e. 19-09-20012

Jun 24, 2012

PHONE TOTALLY DEAD SINCE 6 WEEKS

No action on my cmplaint dt: 20-6-2012, till toaday the 25th of June 2012.
Still waiting for restoration/activation of my telephone NO: 0124-2367895.

O.N.Kaul, J-1200, Palam Vihar
Presently in Singapore.

Jun 20, 2012

Dear sir/madam, Dated 20-6-2012

My telephone NO: 0124-2367895, is dead w.e.f. 24.4.2012 I, lodged so many times
complaints and attended telephone exchange Palam vihar also where I met the I/C JE too. The lineman
incharge told me that the main telephone was cut due to some accident and it will take week
to repair it. I again attend the telephone exchange on 10-5-2012 and the same words were explained
by the lineman.
I left for Singapore on 12-5-2012 and am presently here but my said phone has not
been made functional, and it is still dead. But I was informed through SMS that Rs350 are payable for 5/2012
Will you kindly help me in getting the telephone restored as my security guards there
are facing great dificulty.

O.N.Kaul,
J-1200, Ansals Palam Vihar Gurgaon Haryana Presently in Singapore.

Jun 8, 2012

SIR/MADAM,
OUR OFFICE PHONE IS TOTALLY DEAD SINCE 6 WEEKS. WE HAVE BOOKED SEVERAL COMPLAINTS BUT THERE IS NO RESULTS AND PHONE DIDN'T WORK ONE DAY. WE PERSONALLY REQUEST TO LINEMAN MANY TIMES. ALL OFFICE WORK IS HELD UP AND WE ALL ARE SUFFERING A LOT. IT IS VERY URGENT PLEASE.
SPM KHANDSA ROAD POST OFFICE
RAJ NAGAR GURGAON HARYANA
PHONE NO. 0124-2301414

Apr 18, 2012

Landline (with internet) dead

Landline (with internet) dead
The telephone No. 01242221633 goes dead quite frequently and remains so for about 10-20 days before the complaint is attended. Last time the complaint was lodged on 1 Apr (phone went dead on 24mar) became alright on 4 Aug. Again on 13 Sep went dead (complaint No. 1007759399) and still not working.

I have bill plan of Rs.625 p.m.. The out of service phone renders the plan uneconomical.

Jan 9, 2012

Dead Phone

my telephone no. 0124-2220534 is dead since last 20 days and i have lodged complaint so many times on toll free no. 1500 but no action has been taken by the department of telecomunication (DOT). i urge the respected G.M. to look into the matter and got the telephone line/lines of haily mandi immediately as it give immense tension to us.

Apr 24, 2011

Landline dead

my phone no is 0124-2323412 and 0124-2324957are dead from last 15 days and personal visit off no action has been taken till day

Mar 8, 2011

broadband internet

dear sir,
my broadband internet connection is not working since last 25 days on landline no. 0124-2368978. there is no response on toll free 1500/1504 (.) request to kindly get it restored (.)
tks
ssbisht
palam vihar

Feb 23, 2011

Bills not coming for over 6 months

I am a consumer of BSNL landline services 0124-2387319, over the past 6 months I have not received a single bill, my only indicator for the amount due is the online registry I have done where it tells me the amount due and that too without any breakups.

Request you to please take this forward with the concerned officials as I am not getting any support from BSNL.

Wajahat

Feb 22, 2011

without giving bill demanding inflated amounts

After many months I received soft copy bill showingRs 1664.60 outstanding.Last bill I paid in Jan11 and present bill showws2405/including outstanding1664.60p.Out standing bill amount does not indicat details. I demanded details vide my bsnl complaint HAR/CO/2011/1161. No reply received.Mycust ID is 1008584075 and a/c no is 1008711299.It is common to my area that bills are not sent.
What should I do.
VK Gaur

Dec 26, 2010

sir my add: 127 Firoz Gandh Colony Near Sec-9 Gurgaon Haryana
no is 0124-2221061 is not working pls. take care of it thanks.

Dec 26, 2010

phone not working

Dear sir my ph. no. 0124-2221061 is not working and no dial don and phone missuse pls. check i have very problem .

thanks & Re

Dec 9, 2010

Landline dead

my land line telephone No. 0124-2309366 is completely dead since 17.11.2010 in spite of repeated requested and personal visits to the mtnl office no action has been taken till date.

Nov 12, 2010

YERY BAD SERVICE AND CHARGING ON DEAD/DISCONNECTED LANDLINE

I HAD TAKEN BSNL B BAND ON 012422410210.FOR TRIAL DUE TO BSNLS ATRCTIVE ADS.BUT SINCE FIRST DAY I GOT BAD SERVICE.NO CONNECTIVTY.REPEATED ASKING DID NOT IMPROVE THE SERVICE.I APPLIED TO THEM FOR DIS CONNECTION O F B BAND AFTER ONE MONTH.THEY HAVE NOT DONE SO,PHONE IS DISCONNECTED FOR LAST TWO MONTHS,BSNL IS ADDING RS750 INSPITE OF DISCONNECTED PHONE.MY INSTALATION CHARGES OF RS 500 HAS ALSO GONE WASTE.BSNL BEING GOVT ORG LOOTING MONEY FM PUBLIC BY UNFAIR MEANS.AND NOT PROVIDING PROPER SERVICE.THEY ARE TRYING TO COPY PVT SECTOR BUT BEING SARKRI BABU SABS THEY DONT SERVE PUBLIC INSTEAD THEY ARE EXPLOITING PUBLIC.MAJOR CHAND.EMAIL icr1123@gmail.com
User195239

Oct 19, 2010

Partly Installation of Broadband Connection

Our BANK'S request dated 05.10.2010 for New Broadband connection at HNO. 116 Sector 51,Gurgaon has partly been considedred as telephone No. 2392433 has been allotted and installed but BROADBAND is yet to be connected.

Repeated regular requests to various authorities concerned have failed despite assurances.

Higher Authorities kindly look into.

GURGAON GRAMIN BANK
HEAD OFFICE
GURGAON
User190360

Oct 14, 2010

phone not working

my phone no (0)124-2230164 installed about 2 months back is not working for last few days. Whenever i try to call to register a complaint, automated service reverts that this is not a valid number/not working. I have not even rcvd bill since the time phone has been installed. Pls help in restoration / regularise .
Vinay Gupta

LG India - Non attending of technician of Authorised Service Agent
    M/S Glacier Aircon Sercices, authorised service agent of...
    HDFC Bank - Loan got rejected
    Hi, This is my loan refference number 29105299.My...
    Idea - 3G data Card Speed Very slow
    Dear Sir, I am purchase idea 3G data Card No. is...
    11968 - Credit Card Disapproved
    Hi , I applied for HDFC Credit Card and my Reference...
    SRMSCET,Bareilly - security money not returned yet
    SRMSCET bareilly college has not refunded security money...
    Dish TV DTH - Dish TV
    Dear Basant, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be...
    Auto Rickshaw Kochi - Misbehaving
    I hired auto from Kakkanad (PALLY STOP) to Bharath Matha...
    Autorickshaw - Lost Electric Guitar
    I had taken a auto from St.Xaviers Poonam Nagar, Andheri...
    Stray Dogs - Problems of stray dogs nearly 20+ Dogs.
    Respected sir's, we hereby bring for your kind...