bsnl---hungama.com

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl---hungama.com

Manivannan Kasthurirengan

Jul 24, 2016

Stop Hungma services

I charged for Hungama plan one time charge of Rs.146/70. I have not received any mail to my account about code No. I without using of that service I vehemently charged for that. Kindly repay the amount what I paid without of using of that service
amitdhull36

Jul 21, 2016

deactivate bsnl.hungama

Additional services like Games on Demand, Music on Demand and Movie on Demand by Hungama are activated on my BSNL broadband without my consent and i want to unsubscribe that from my computer. my phone number is 01733221906
Please UNSUBSCRIBE immediately and arrange to return all the MONEY
d07

Jul 13, 2016

unsubscribe Hungama services

I want to unsubscribe all Hungama services at my no 01565222125
Globo

Jun 20, 2016

DEACTIVATION OF HUNGAMA PACKAGE

I am getting extra Rs.500/- charges for activation of Hungama on my phone. Unknowingly, somebody accepted this hungama services and from date day on wards, we are getting exhobitant bills. We have already submitted written to BSNL office Mapusa
but nothing has been done. This month also we have to pay extra Rs.500/- towards hungama services.

Please deactivate all the hungama services and refund my amount soon as possible.
My land line number is 0832-2289007
sayyed.ak

Jun 14, 2016

Deactivation of Hungama Services

Please deactivate hungama plan from my tel.no 02444 242330 . Also reduce charge Rs. 483.44 from my bill. Deactivate this hungama service.
arky987

Jun 13, 2016

i want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plan. i have not loged into bsnl
hungama .Then how can bsnl charge me FOR LAST TWO MONTHS SUM OF 980.00 FOR
HUNGAMA GAMES, AND HUNGAMA MOVIES etc.THIS IS WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE I WANT
to DEACTIVATE IT.my land line no is 04175 251609 and my Email Id arktvm@gmail.com
PLEASE DO NEED FULL
Arunkumar P
arky987

Jun 13, 2016

Deactivation of Hungama Services

i got a call oneday in April and they told me about hungama services but i said to them clearly i never want those services. At the end they asked me to press the number #1 and without knowing anything i pressed the number they said.but in May month i got Rs.481 charged for hungama packages without my consent they activated this and now who will pay for this amount.

deactivate all the hungama packages and refund my amount.

my landline number-04175251609
mariyapresan

Jun 9, 2016

deactivate hungama services.

please deactivate hungama services. my dad unknowingly made that.

telephone number : 04424618574
Reeta Joseph
Kamaljitkaur750

Jun 8, 2016

BSNL HUNGAMA SERVICE

I want to deactivate Hungama service.I am not interested.my landline no is 01882-223821.
ashish l joshi

May 24, 2016

deactivate hungama package

my landlines no is 07272222288 . i never activated this service,
please stop this now. i am so freaked out.
pleas i request you to stop this.service and info my email my id is anantjoshibsn@gmail.com my mob no is 09424874397
Santhosh Dinakar

May 24, 2016

BSNL Hungama Deactivation

I have requested to deactivate my Hungama subscription sometime back. My father unknowingly accepted it earlier when he got a call from customer care. Now I would like to cancel it as we are not using it. I also do not have the login details to use Hungama as well. Please stop/deactivate the hungama subscription. I am losing around Rs.500 every month due to this. Please take this as priority and cancel the subscription. I tried calling customer care. But it is always busy and no one is picking up. I would like to deactivate as soon as possible as it is a total waste of money. When I call BSNL customer care, they are asking me to call Hungama customer care who doesn't respond even after trying multiple times. Customer care of Hungama is useless and doesn't respond. Its a nice way to loot people's money.

Landline: 044-27462211
ckuldeep

May 22, 2016

stop hungama all services

Dear Sir, I have several times asked BSNL authorities to deactivate the hungama movies/music/games..If I phoned they say it is provided by outside agency. They have looted Rs.410/.P.M.from my monthly BSNL Bill. I have never used the hungama facility. WHY BSNL neglecting to deactivate hungama ? My Land Line No.is 01892267241... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS abhi6210@gmail.com. Sir, please look into the matter and advise me on my E-Mail address. PLEASE DONOT AVOID TO ATTEND THE MATTER.
cshivadas

May 19, 2016

deactivation of hungama music/movies/games

Dear Sir, I have several times asked BSNL authorities to deactivate the hungama movies/music/games..If I phoned they say it is provided by outside agency. They have looted Rs.410/.P.M.from my monthly BSNL Bill. I have never used the hungama facility. WHY BSNL neglecting to deactivate hungama ? My Land Line No.is 0217-2311146... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS = schincholkar5151@gmail.com. Sir, please look into the matter and advise me on my E-Mail address. PLEASE DONOT AVOID TO ATTEND THE MATTER.
onkar gorey

May 17, 2016

deacivation of hungama services

Kindly deactivate all hungama services on my landline 1892251804 with immediate effect.Activation of such services at your end with
-out consumer consent is not at all fair.Really you are defaming the name of BSNL.This is the main reason of disconnecting land line by
a majority of people and choosing Mobiles.You are hereby warned by this complaint to deactivate the said service under intimation to me.and aviod making such foolishness with BSNL consumers.Your executives sitting on Toll no. never pick up consumerr's phones and
keep them busy for the reasons best known to them. Hence extra amount charged by you for the month of March 2016 and April 2016
be refunded.

Onkar Singh
Manager(RETD)
msmansoori

May 16, 2016

Deactivate hungama services

I want to Un-Subscribe to all my bsnl Hungama packages.
My land line number is : 01475-236050.
Plz. Deactivate service of Hungama.

Mohammed Shakeel Mansoori
Damodaran M

May 14, 2016

Deactivation of hangama

Hello Sir,

Please deactivate the hungama plan by mistake I have activated yesterday. please cancel the plan.
my phone # 04972805625 and email Id is damucherate@ gamail.com.

Hope you will solve the issue soon.

zenaida Pereira

May 12, 2016

deactivate hungama service

Please deactivate hungama plan. I had already complained but nothing has been done so far. My landline no. is 08322733058.
do deactivate it immediately.
confirm on my email id zenaida.barreto@gmail.com.
GIDEONSJ

Apr 30, 2016

BSNL HUNGAMA

bsnl hungama deactivatebsnl hungama deactivate
Dear Sir,Please deactivate all bsnl hungama packs on my telephone no 0788-2273361 please do deactivate it immediately.My E MAIL ID is gideonsj27@yahoo.com Pl.inform .

kailash jalkhare

Apr 26, 2016

deactivate hungama package

kailash jalkhare my landlines no is 07552573007 . i never activated this service,
please stop this now. i am so freaked out.
pleas i request you to stop this.
jrcstirhut

Apr 21, 2016

deactivate the service Hungama Games on demand, HUNGAMA MOVIES-HUMOV, Hungama Music On Demand

my landlines no is 0621-2212936 . i never activated this service,
please stop this now. i am so freaked out.
pleas i request you to stop this.
nityanandam

Apr 19, 2016

bsnl-deactivate hungama service -deactivated bsnl land line hgngama movies/music/gamesservice on demand

I have been charged a sum of Rs.157.74- in the bill no.507206284 dt.06/08/2014 and Rs.157.74/- in the bill towards one time charge against bsnl hungama movies/music/games on demand.
I would like to bring to kind notice that I have not either subscribed to or utilised this service so far.
There fore I request you leave necessary steps to refund the amount from my bill and UNSUBSCRIBE this service with immediate effect.. MY LAND LINE PHONE NO.08912544214, MY ACCOUNT NO 90361771008.
satheez77

Apr 14, 2016

Deactivate all hungama services

I want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plan. I hav you not loged into bsnl hungama.then how can bsnl charged me for last two months.all ready told hungama customer care deactivated in last month.but this month charged again 157 rs.for games,movies etc...this is with out my knowledge.I want to deactivate it.my land line no.04426503572.again same problem coming I have go to consumer court.
Pls do need full.

baby pk
Shanthiraja

Apr 12, 2016

Deactivate Hungama

An agent called me and started speaking about Hungama plans. I told her i am not interested and she told me that i can check the links and decide to activate only if i liked those. Saying this she took my email id. I confirmed several times on the activation procedure and he mentioned that it wouldnt be activated without me going to the website and activating from there. It was just this much.. i didnt receive any emails and so never had a chance to go to the website to do any kind of activation. I was surprised when i got the msg for April which had 561 rs included as Hungama activation charges. Even i called the customer care while speaking he disconnect yhe call. den he is not picking. this is how u r treating ur customer rit. shame on u. i do nt require hungama service. deactivate as soon as possible. i ll not pay the bill until u adjust the bill.
Name: R Rajendiran
Email id: navdeep0104@gmail.com
Landline no: 04424804094
raman vaghela

Apr 11, 2016

deactivate hungama plan

Please deactivate hungama plan from my tel.no 020 27352521. Also reduce charge Rs. 483.44 from my bill. Deactivate this hungama service.
Please conform my email ID. ramanvagh@Gmail.com

EPF - Missing April'16 contribution from the passbook
    I checked my passbook and found that the contribution...
    Employee Provident Fund - Missing April'16 contribution from the passbook
    I checked my passbook and found that the contribution...
    united colors of Benetton - Defective Trousers
    Ive purchased 2 trousers n 1 shirt in a scheme buy 2 n get...
    nit patna - AMOUNT DEBITED BUT PAYMENT NOT DONE
    TRANSACTION REF ID-IG0CKPRVU9 MODE OF PAYMENT-NET...
    ff - DFF
    .DCFFFF
    Reliance Digital - Poor aftersale service
    nfortunately yes unfortunately I dared to purchase a Dell...
    bajaj finance - bad behaviour ( due payment of 6000/ )
    hello Respected Sir/ Madam Need some few days for my...
    Mithra Agency - Bad Service
    Bad service by Mithra Agency in Madhapur.
    ACT BROADBAND - Data Counting is too high
    First two months the DATA Consumption is correct, After...