bsnl---hungama.com

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl---hungama.com

E.Lakshman

Feb 6, 2016

Deactivation (Close) Bsnl Hungama all plan immediately. My Landline No. is -08659 224449

I want to deactivate the BSNL Hangama plan immediately.The plan is activated without my knowledge.So please deactivate Hangama
music,Hangama games,Hangama movies and the bill amount should be refunded. my landline no. 08659 224449. Name E.Lakshman My gmail : lakshmangoud90@gmail.com
E.Lakshman

Feb 6, 2016

Deactivation (Close) Bsnl Hungama all plan immediately. My Landline No. is -06182 287362

I want to deactivate the BSNL HUNGAMA plan immediately. the plan is activated without my knowledge please deactivate it and the bill amount should be refunded. My landline no. 08653-224449. name: E.Lakshman rao, mail id:-lakshmangoud90@gmail.com
rcd081265

Feb 5, 2016

Deactivate Movie,music,game facilities

I have been charged for the last months for this bull shit Hungama plans which I had not subscribed for it.

I didn't expect this kind of service provided to the customer from BSNL and sucking their customers blood. I haven't activated that.

Telephone Bill for my number 0751-2233449 has been generated for the period 01/01/2016 to 31/01/2016 ( Rs.357.09 charged as MOVIE,MUSIC and GAMES)

I need this total amount of Rs.357.09 to be reversed.

RAKESH CHANDRA DWIVEDI
rcd081265

Feb 5, 2016

Deactivate Movie,music,game facilities

Phone Number: 04425991373

I need this total amount of Rs.357.09 to be reversed.

RAKESH CHANDRA DWIVEDI
VIKAS K.AGRAWAL

Jan 30, 2016

please deactivate this facilities

I would like to deactivate my Hungama plans (Movies, Games and Music) on demand.

Phone number -07757-278402

email id - vikasagrawal73@hotmail.com
VIKAS K.AGRAWAL

Jan 30, 2016

please deactivate this facilities

deactivation of my phone 07757-278402 hungama plan

please de-activate all my Hungama plans immediately to my Land Line No: 07757-278402. And also pl revert Hungama Plan

thanking you
Vikas Kumar Agrawal
Santosh Kahandal

Jan 27, 2016

Deactivate BSNL HUNGAMA plans

Your executive called to me and we denied this facility to your executive but you forcefully activate this facility by saying that this service is for free and billed Rs 240/- of phone no 0253-2451103 without our permission of further subscription . Please deactivate same and reply me by my mail id.

mail - kahandalss@gmail.com

Somnath Kahandal,
Nashik

(0253)2451103
kalyanmalviya

Jan 23, 2016

Deactivate hungama plan bsnl

Your executive called to me and we denied this facility to your executive but you forcfully activate this facility and billed Rs 216/- of phone no 0771-2283466 . I am working as Sr. SDE (CSC) BSNL Raipur (CG). pl deactivate same and reply me by my mail id. already we received many such complaint in our customer service cenre bsnl Raipur regaring wromgly activation bsnl hungama plan

mail - kalyanmalviya@gmail.com

kalyan malviya
Sr SDE CSC ,BSNL Raipur
09425201466
gbkrao

Jan 21, 2016

Deactivation of Hungama servie

Hello Bsnl service

This is Bala Kameswar Rao Ganti with account no 9027221756..cust id 4013372603.. and land line phone no 08912750995.. and bill period 01/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 with payment due date 27/1/2016..It is really surprising to see this bill for which I never asked to activate this service..Last month also I spoke to one of your customer service executive to deactivate the hungama games service for Inr 70/- which did not happen this time and apart from this I was shocked to see the bill in which you activated two more shit services which comes up to an additional amount of inr 489/-..which I am not going to pay at all but would love to deactivate the entire bsnl shit service ..So please look into the matter and deactivate this hungama service and credit back the last month amount of inr 70/-..More over I have been trying to get your customer service for the past four days and unable to get connected..I want an immediate resolution over this issue.
T R PRABHAKARA MURTHY

Jan 19, 2016

DEACTIVATE BSNL LAND LINE HUNDEACTIVATE HUNGAMA SERVICE

I have been charged for the last 2 months for BSNL-HUNGAMA Plans. Please deactivate all my bsnl-hungma plan.
My land line No: 08812 233491
KarvannaMurthy

Jan 11, 2016

Hungama plans activation without my knowledge - PLEASE DEACTIVATE

Hello BSNL Customer Service,

I have been charged for the last 2 months for this bull shit Hungama plans which I had not subscribed for it.

Phone Number: 04425991373
Telephone Bill for Account no 9032997840 has been generated for the period 01/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 (One Time Charges for Hungama - Rs.489)

Telephone Bill for Account no 9032997840 has been generated for the period 01/11/2015 to 30/11/2015 (One Time Charges for Hungama - Rs.114.10)

I need this total amount of Rs.603.10 to be reversed.

KarvannaMurthy
S.CHITHRA

Jan 7, 2016

Rs268 refound

OUR 0422 2696643 LANE NAME S.CHITHRA . OUR BILL NO 482862566 -06/12/2015 HAVING HUNGAMA PLAN AMMOUNT268 PROVIDED BUT WE ARE NOT APPLY ABOVE PLAN SO PL REFOUND THE ABOVE A MOUNT. THANKS.

BY

S.CHITHRA.
cpa1

Dec 30, 2015

complain against bsnl.hungama.com

Mr Mahesh from bsnl.hungama.com gave a ring on my landline 01352645827 and inquired about my using broadband. He took my name and email details. on confirmation he told me about bsnl music service and told me to press 1. thereafter he told me that some services have started. I do not want any services from bsnl.hungama.com. if any such services has been started it should be stopped immediately. No billing on this account be done by BSNL. I can not imagine that such fraud can be done on landline.
arun kumar puppala

Dec 24, 2015

deactivation of my phone 0891-275088 hungama plan

please de-activate all my Hungama plans immediately to my Land Line No: 0891-2750888. And also pl revert Hungama Plan deduction amount and give Credit it to my account

thanking you
arun kumar puppala
m.senthil vadivel

Dec 22, 2015

Anti- customer activities of Hungama

The way in which the deduction towards Hungama is beyond from Service sector.for a period of one year or so one time charge had been collected without my formal request. If proper reimbursement is not made, I'll enter into hunger strike inviting all the mass media to expose all the errata related to Hungama.Expecting a dependable honest service.
chennapragadamadhubabu

deactivation of hungama account

I am SURYALAKSHMI PEYYETI .of landline phone number 08814-284222 .deactivate my bsnl hungama account. iv been calling the toll free number for a month now but to not responding to your toll free number .1800 209 7010 My bill is incresing Also the account has been started without my knowledge by just taking my name and email id.
if you won't respond to this complaint immediatly
i will take the help of the consumer court .
jayaprakashnarayana

TOLL FREE NUMBER IS NO RESPONDING ,YOUR DIRTY TOLL FREE NUMBER 1800 209 7010
whithin 24 hours if hungama is not unsubscribe further i am going to take legal action.
ashopra1

Deactivation of BSNL HUNGAMA.COM

BSNL Hungama.Com plans have been activated on my BSNL Broadband no. 0422-2694134 without my consent or knowledge.
Please deactivate them immediately
Dr D Anandagopal
anandagopal2008@gmail.com
hotspot

Dec 3, 2015

deactivation of bsnl hungama account

Plz deactivate my bsnl hungama account. iv been calling the toll free number for a month now but to no good !! My bill is mounting up constantly ..this is causing lot of inconvience for me !! Also the account has been started without my knowledge by just taking my name and email id !!

I hope u will plz c to this prob or i will have to take the help of the consumer court !!

My email id is farnazsha04@yahoo.in
Landline number: 2739615 !!
Maheshwar Dewangan

DEACTIVATION(CLOSE) ALL HUNGAMA PLAN

ram prakash gupta

Nov 29, 2015

DEACTIVATION(CLOSE) ALL HUNGAMA PLAN

DEACTIVATION (CLOSE) BSNL UNGAMA ALL PLAN IMMEDIATELY .MY LAND KINE NO.IS-0682 287362
Dr T A Singh

Nov 28, 2015

Deactivation of BSNL HUNGAMA.COM

BSNL Hungama.Com plans have been activated on my BSNL Broadband no. 07752-252171 without my consent or knowledge.
Please deactivate them immediately

DEACTIVATE BSNL HUNGAMA ALL PLANS IMMEDIATELY.MY LAND LINE NO. IS 0651-2443112
Ganesh Purohit

Nov 26, 2015

Deactivation of Hungama plan

The Land line Telephone No. 02953-230328 was disconnected by BSNL due to some Tech. reason. BSNL has not been providing me services since Aug. 2014 but sending monthly bills regularly due to activation of Hungama plant. Therefore I request you to deactivate the Hungama Plan so that all the bills may by weighed off.

Mahanagar Gas - Not getting connection to society of 23 houses from 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam I am Ashish Yadav residing at 66/602...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Stay dog menace in rajajinagar 3drd block 15th main road
    Dear Sir/ Madam I am a resident of Rajajinagar 3rd block...
    IndiaPost - Registered Post - why re tune my order
    my order no RG258676245CN order id ...
    sony xperia e3 dual - automatically switched off
    My life's biggest mistake when i purchase sony xperia...
    Speed Post - not delivery speed post
    EM290199702ZIN delivery time & date 15 Jan 2016. ...
    Tata Sky - regrading unable to seeing picture and charged dedicated...
    I m unable to seeing pictures after two time visiting by...
    BSNL - sim lost
    Respected Sir, I have lost my mobile handset yesterday...
    cyber crime - Mobile theft
    Respected sir, My mobile...
    Make My Trip - didnt receive ticket for train
    Hi , Today I booked a train ticket for 9th feb to go...