bsnl@hungama.com

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl@hungama.com

Prakash urfrnd

HUNGAMA DEACTIVATION

BSNL Hungama plans were added in my Phone No 04132280231 without my consent. Hence, I humbly request you to DEACTIVATE Hungama Movies on Demand, Hungama Music on Demand & Hungama Games on Demand with immediate effect, please.
Phone No. 04132280231

T.Kalaiselvi
email : prakashkaka10@gmail.com
Prakash urfrnd

HUNGAMA DEACTIVATION

BSNL Hungama plans were added in my Phone No 04132251002 without my consent. Hence, I humbly request you to DEACTIVATE Hungama Movies on Demand, Hungama Music on Demand & Hungama Games on Demand with immediate effect, please.
Phone No. 04132280231

G.Sadasivam
email : sadasaras14@gmail.com
iyyamperumal

deactivate hungama movies on demand

i want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plans as soon as possible...do it immediately..my land line number is 0431-2623588
iyyamperumal

deactivate hungama movies on demand

i want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plans as soon as possible...do it immediately..my land line number is 0431-2623450
dadigudem ashok kumar

bsnl hungama deactivent pleace

deactivation
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 08458 277143
Sugan Suganthan

deactivate hungama service.

i didnot use hungama service.but it billed in my monthly usage.so please deactive this service immedietly and refund my monthly payment RS347.
my landline no:04373231199.
thanjavur.TN
614804.
SIAMINI

deactivate bsnl hungama plans

i want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plans as soon as possible...do it immediately..my landline number is 0431-2332251
Napoleon

Nov 18, 2014

deactivate my hungama scheme.

i want to deactivate my hungama scheme. my land line no is 413 2359099. plz deactivate immediatly.
minisha

Nov 1, 2014

deactivation scheme

deactivated this scheme bsnl hungama now.
minisha

Nov 1, 2014

deactivation hungama scheme

please deactivated this scheme bsnl hungama immediately.after deactivation please send me mail chaudharytanu18@gmail.com
this scheme is deactivated immediatelt as soon as possible. my landline no. is 01212708874.
cmjagadeesh

Oct 26, 2014

bsnl hungama

deactivate the bsnl hungama services.
land line no:0870-2461006
mail id :cmjagadeesh2002@gmail.com
MOB; 9440263638

I don't want to use this service.
so i kindly request you to deactivate this plan immediately or else it may lead to cut the BSNL
services from my side. so kindly consider my request and do the needful.
shankarappa abbigeri

Oct 21, 2014

deactivation of hungama movies,games and musics on demand

SERVICES LIKE MOVIES, GAMES AND MUSIC ON DEMAND BY HUNGAMA HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED ON MY BROADBAND WITHOUT MY CONSENT & MY AUTHORIZATION. I AM BEING CHARGED AROUND 400/- EVERY MONTH. MY LAND LINE NUMBER IS 08357-220351. I HAD MADE ORAL COMPLAINTS MANY TIMES IN THE LOCAL BSNL OFFICE IN MY TOWN. BUT THERE WAS NO RESPONSE AND THE TOLLFREE NUMBER OF BSNL HUNGAMA SERVICE IS ALWAYS ENGAGED.
So, I humbly request you to deactivate all the (value added) hungama services with immediate effect and refund the respective amount charged for the service.
Kindly process my request as soon as possible.alrady we had complained to this authority last month but still it is pathetic to note that we are still paying for it.it is last complaint from our side to deactivate it within 2 days at any cost otherwise we will proceed with further actions.
name of the customer:shankarappa h abbigeri
landline:08357-220351
place: badami
district:bagalkot
state:karnataka
e-mail:shankarngl.2014@gmail.com
gjus5225

Oct 19, 2014

deactivation of humgama music,movies,games

This is for your kind notice that, i have a humgama movies ,games,music subcription . I am not intersted in using the subcription so i want to deactivate . Do the needful action as early as posible (my land line number 0462-2520183)
thanking you.
yours
c.geeth gopal.
Abi Bibi

Oct 17, 2014

Deactivation of BSNL Hangama Movies on Demand

Please Deactivate BSNL Hungama All Plans Immediate effect. My Land no 0471-2394471, Thankyou
stainkodiyan@in.com

Oct 17, 2014

Hungama deactivation

deactivate the bsnl hungama services.
land line no:0480 2787517
mail id :stainkodiyan@gmail.com
MOB; 9048952521

I don't want to use this service. without using this service, I paid two month charges.
services from my side. so kindly consider my request and do the needful.
santhanam74

Oct 16, 2014

deactivate hungama

I want to deactivate my bsnl hungama account. my land line number is 044 28220962 and my email id is santhanagopalan74@gmail.com so i humbly request you to deactivate hungama in my account with immediate effect.
GayathriJay

Oct 13, 2014

Deactivate my hungama plan

I get charged for hungama plan along with my monthly bill even i don't use this plan. So please deactivate my account!
sriraghu

Oct 11, 2014

deactivation

i want to deactivate my hungama scheme. my land line no is 08922220603. plz de activate immediatly.
navenraj

Oct 9, 2014

deactivate hungama plans-bsnl

I want to deactivate my bsnl hungama scheme.my landline no is 0452-2533847.please deactivate it immediately.
vinodthota

Oct 1, 2014

deactivation

please deactivate bsnl hungama ........i cannot make it because i lost my registered mail address ...........please dont make this
money from my monthly bill
ramasamy murugan

Sep 29, 2014

Deactivation

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 0461 2332525
ramasamy murugan

Sep 29, 2014

Deactivation

my broadband number is 0461-2332525. I donot require hungama. Hence I request you to deactive all hungama and not to deduct any amount from my bill in this regard.
kanchan pawar

Sep 28, 2014

deactivation of hungama movie plan

kindly deactivate my hungama movie plan as soon as possible, as it is been charged every month and we are not using this service.
sudhanshu@

Sep 27, 2014

De -activate hungama services in my bsnl brodband

Kindly deactivate my BSNL hungama service all my landline number is 01352456011

samsung bluetooth hm 1700 - gojavas.com
    my order has been taken and shipped by gijavas.com actual...
    Vodafone - Wrongly Balance Deduction
    Vodafone has deducted Rs. 49 for services...
    RTO - Portland Secondary College
    Portland Secondary College in South West Victoria,...
    www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - Unable to re-edit income info
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to re-edit the income in my...
    | www.JobandPay.com - survery
    i took 4 surveys and will not release my money
    Vodafone - complaint against Vodafone prepaid to postpaid connection
    Dear Sir, I got calls from Vodafone service executive n...
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - yes i can change
    Predictions are predictions only so any one can say...
    Sparsh BPO services Ltd - Pf number not known
    Dear Sir/Madam, My Name is Rohit Rahul Chandanshive, I...
    Laaptu.com - about recharge
    not recharging how to solve this