BSNL KRUSHI CARD PREPAID PLAN

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL KRUSHI CARD PREPAID PLAN

Bhaskar Dighe

Apr 20, 2015

no net work

My mobile no.is 9822959861. I have bsnl krushi kard of.plan Rs.108/-.But no network receiving at all.So I am in opinion to take others network service.Before that I anticipate that your bsnl company will take this as urgently to solve my problem.Thanking.
Ashu2125

Apr 13, 2015

rechage

My plane is 108 but I recharge it as 109 so balance is detected what I can do for to money back .
bhingemp

Apr 8, 2015

plan change

dear sir i want to convert bsnl108 plan into bsnl109 my no 9404574718
vikas nagarkar

Mar 29, 2015

convert toplan

Resp..sir/mam...i have krishi 128 but want to convert plan 109 ..pl help me .. Mobile no.9405470381...email address....vikasnagarkar12@gmail.com
kiran shitole

Mar 20, 2015

convert my plan 108 to 109

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to change my krushi 108 plan to 109 plan can it b possible plz reply and can we do the net recharge on our this plan bcoz i get only 200 mb net free but i dont want my krushi sim get converted into the simple bsnl plan. my number is 9421753841
Khanaiyala p patil

Mar 6, 2015

message sending failed

I have bsnl krushi sim with a plan of Rs 128. Few days my sim card shows message sending failed so please accept my complaint and activate my message service.
My bsnl krushi no:9404265046
Khanaiyala p patil

Mar 6, 2015

message sending failed

I have bsnl krushi simple with a plan of Rs 128. Few days my sim card shows message sending failed so please accept my complaint and activate my message service.
My bsnl krushi no:9404265046
vishal gaonkar

Mar 4, 2015

changing krushi plan

dear sir,
Hello,I have BSNL krishi sim card with a scheme of Rs.128.I want to change the scheme to that of Rs 108.How to do it???Please solve my issue.
mahadar

card registration filed

My bsnl postpaid krushi card ragistrion filed card reactivet card bill700 rupss 3years card number9404691849 my mobile number9765311825 pls help me
mahadar

card registration filed

Dear sir my bsnl postpaid krushi card registration filed card reactivet card bill700 rupess 3years card number 9404691849 my mobile number9765311825 pls help me

For changing recharge plan

Respected sir i want change my plan of Rs.128 to Rs. 108
Pls. give instructions how can i do it.
kunal kk

Feb 26, 2015

for convert the bsnl krushi plan

dear sir i want to convert bsnl108 plan into bsnl109 plan.
किशोर फडतरे

Feb 12, 2015

Change of krishi card scheme

My email id is kishorvsh@gmail.com
manojvyas1980

Feb 7, 2015

convert plan 108 to 109

Resp..sir/mam...i have krishi 108 but want to convert plan 109 ..pl help me .. Mobile no. 9423662475...email address....manojvyas1980@gmail.com
Dipakpatil108

Dec 12, 2014

want to change krushi 108 plan to 109

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to change my krishi 108 plan to Krishi 109 plan can it b possible plz reply and can we do the net recharge on our this plan . my number is 9422218002

Please give me details of Recharge options
Ismail Inamdar

Dec 11, 2014

Purchase New Prepaid Sim-Kisan card

Dear All,

I am farmer and want New BSNL kisan sim card for calling and Internet use so please guide me.
How do purchase BSNL Prepaid-Kisan sim card?

Best Regards,
XYZ
Nilesh gholap

Dec 3, 2014

Change of krishi card scheme

Hello,I have BSNL krishi sim card with a scheme of Rs.128.I want to change the scheme to that of Rs 99.How to do it???Please solve my issue.
my email id is nilesh.gholap172@gmail.com
pls solve my issue
vskhamitkar

Dec 1, 2014

Internet speed for krishi SIM very low

I have krishi SIM plan 128 . The speed of net is very very low as it is 2G . Whether it can be increased by giving 3G? Also I want to change the plan from 128 to 108. Is it possible?..
nikhil1001

Nov 25, 2014

want to change krushi 108 plan to 109

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to change my krushi 108 plan to 109 plan can it b possible plz reply and can we do the net recharge on our this plan bcoz i get only 200 mb net free but i dont want my krushi sim get converted into the simple bsnl plan. my number is 9403048177
praksh nikam

Nov 23, 2014

service locked

last night my sim card shows a message registration failed it is bsnl krushi card why it was happened?
KIRAN MENGAL

Oct 27, 2014

BSNL KRUSHI CARD PLANE CHNAGE OTHER NUMBER

I BSNL Company of Rs 109. Card of the Agricultural Plan currently in use. But I plan to own the company's second number on the card, Agriculture and TRASNFER it is. I currently use the BSNL Agriculture of the plan on the SIM and the SIM I plan on TRASNFER do it in the name of both the SIM are my own
But for some reason I changed my plan has to be on the second number. I still do full cooperation.
Please 09403378892 (old sim no.) or 09423232277 ( my new SIM card ), the SIM card on the plan of the Agricultural card of my plan to get full information on how TRASFER that I want.
Agricultural cards currently in use - 09403378892
On the new SIM card, the card of the agricultural plan would have to be the number TRANSFER - 09423232277
I am ready to process all of the documents I full cooperation to

Shivaji S. Mengal
Kiran27april1993@gmail.com
amol navale

Oct 9, 2014

BSNL KRUSHI

DEAR SERVICE
I AM JANESH NAVALE FROM DONGAON AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA THIS MAIL IS REGARDING I HAVE KRUSHI PREPAID NO 9420333588 AS PLAN RECHARGE 108 . MY INTERNET SPEED IS VERY SLOW AND NETWORKING PROBLEM
PLEASE REQUEST PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND SEND ME 3G INTERNET SETTING PROPORLY.
I GET ONLY 200 MB INTERNET SIR HOW TO CHANGE MY PLAN PLEASE SEND
sumitchiwande

Oct 2, 2014

bsnl krushi 128 plan

My email id is sumit261090@gmail.com
shubh_300

Sep 1, 2014

about recharge

how to recharge krishi cug plan 108 online please help by giving information about steps
jvj

Aug 21, 2014

plan change

Hello,I have BSNL krishi sim card with a scheme of Rs.128.I want to change the scheme to that of Rs 99 .How to do it???Please solve my issue.or the plan in which 1GB data available with 400 call free for off net &100 call free for on net

My email id is