BSNL

Tripura

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

vijaykumarjoshi

Aug 3, 2014

password

I tried to login is but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)".
pl.do the needful .
iampkdatta

Jul 27, 2014

billing

The commercial Manager
BSNL, Agaratala.
Please note that I have paid advance rental for a year against the bill no. 124914312 and receipt no.888903367160 dated 24 Feb. 2014.
I am billed every month even though I am not using the landline connection either for call or internet.
Kindly look into the facts and clarify the reason of regular billing despite adv rental payments.
Thank you for your kind co operation.
Pranab K Datta
Banerjipara, Krishnanagar.
Agartala-799001
beerendra

Jan 13, 2014

The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569 Respected incharge,
Respected in charge,

I tried to log in is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "New Connection" option. i tried, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "user id" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the user name for log in.

Jun 20, 2013

Respected in charge,

Jun 20, 2013

BSNL CDMA BILL PAYMENT

BSNL CDMA BILL PAYMENT
A PAYMENT THROUGH STATE BANK OF INDIA NET BANKING WAS MADE ON 20/06/2013 AT 05-45 PM AGAINST BSNL CDMA PHONE NO.9192960279 AT BSNL-BILLDESK FOR RS.843,BUT TRANSACTION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.ALTHOUGH THE AMT.WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY STATE BANK A/C.PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION.MY MOBILE NO.+919937006075
Goutam Dasgupta

May 26, 2013

Disturbance in Broadband

Dear Sir/Madam. I have been availing BSNL broadband connection of unlimited scheme for the last 4/5 years. My Landline Number is 03812375038 and Customer ID is 3002266913. But during the abovementioned whole period I have been facing inconvenience in accessing internet for some reasons like "cable fault", "Landline fault" etc. and I have communicated the matters to the local BSNL Office at Siddhiashram time to time and it took 10-15 days and in some cases 1 month to restore the functioning. It becomes a recurring problem. During the last 1 (One) month or more I have been facing problems in accessing the internet. I have to wait 15-20 minutes or more to open a page and then pages open randamly. I have to press "Reload" several times and more importantly it stops functioning in a very crucial moment. I have communicated the matter to the local BSNL Office several times and they tried to some extent to make it smooth. And even I have purchased a new modem as suggested by the BSNL official. But the same problem is continuing till date. Actually I am now fed up with this broadband issue. I like to request you to take up the matter on top priority basis and do the needful otherwise I shall have no other alternative to surrender the connection. It is now useless for me. Your early action will be highly appreciated.
Goutam Dasgupta.

Jan 5, 2013

2years contune used cellphone sim card

hi
im cellone prize win ..today one person call he tsays im winner prize came and 6110 deposit sbi bank 2959 sbi branch from guwhati.
MUKUT LAL CHATTERJEE

Dec 22, 2012

BSNL LANDLINE BILL PAYMENT

A PAYMENT THROUGH UNION BANK OF INDIA CREDIT CARD WAS MADE ON 22/12/2012 AT 11-21 PM AGAINST BSNL LANDLINE PHONE NO.03812330404 AT BSNL-BILLDESK FOR RS.778,BUT TRANSACTION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.ALTHOUGH THE AMT.WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD A/C.IT WAS ADVISED TO CONTACT AT pgsupport@billdesk.com.PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION.MY MOBILE NO.09436450820
nav857

Oct 29, 2012

Getting Malicious Calls

From Mr.jagtar singh malhi To sde-bsnl ludhiana district sir , my telephone number is 01624-231232 i have received many calls from these number on my landline phone . 9441303326,9493130280,9441291000,0080450000,0080340000,some other these kind of number . sir please check these number and avoid the unwanted calls
nav857

Oct 29, 2012

unwanted calls

sir my landline no 01624-231232 receive many unwanted calls from these number 9441303326, 9493130280, 0080450000,0080340000
ronak538

Oct 27, 2012

unsubscribe subscription of bhavishyavani pack

sir
this is with reference with the unauthorized activation of BHAVISHYAVANI PACK without my concern on mobile no.9402122500
and the most frustrating part of all is i am unable to unsubscribe it even tried to call customer care service around 20-25 times but all in vain as the there is a problem in the system as keeps on repeating the same message after inputting a no. when asked to by the pre-recorded voice well it all seems to me as scam and so kindly request you to see in the matter as soon as possible and return the money as it was un-authorized from the user end

thanking you
Prasanjit Bhowmik

Jul 21, 2012

slow network speed

I am Prasanjit Bhowmik, Ramnagar Road No-4(end of the way), Agartala,,,,,facing problem in my data card internet for last few days.here the data network is very bad but at a distance about 500 meter from my house everything is ok with goos speed. Please solve the problem as far as possible.N0-9402582978

Jun 18, 2012

Respected incharge,

I tried to login is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "NewConnection" option. i tride, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "userid" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the username for login.

P.KALAI SELVI

May 4, 2012

rebate in telephone bill for April 2012

From
Miss. P.KALAISELVI [0451 -2434483], Dindigul
SDE -BSNL
Dindigul District
My telephone was under repair from April 23, 2012 to May 4, 2012 [upto 11.30 am] For 12 days we were not able to use telephone. We have complained about that both manually and automatic system too.. There is no response from office. We got the negligence attitude from BSNL . Now I would like to know whether can I avail any rebate for 12 days in the bill of April 2012.
Expecting favourable reply
With regards
P.KALAI SELVI
senseikalai@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2012

Disconnection of Land phone

My land line No.2339451 should immediately be disconnected, since, I do not use land phone after having a mobile. The outstanding bills, whatsoever accrued, may be adjusted with the security deposits.
Smti. Nandita Bose (Chaudhuri), W/O-Mr. Sopan Chaudhuri, Ramnagar Road No.4 (Palit Bhavan), Agartala.

Apr 19, 2011

BSNL illegally taken an amount around to Rs 3000.000(Rental Rebate & Hungama MoD)

Sir, My Telephone No is 0381-2330406(previously it was 0381-2304055 before shifting).

My telephone was out of service w.e.f 10-09-2009 to 19-10-2009. In that connection I have booked complain to the local BSNL office vide No 66995 dated 10-09-2009. But the company failed to provide me service w.e.f 10-09-2009 to 19-10-2009. I have submitted a written application To the SDE (Commercial ), O/O the GMTD,BSNL, Tripura on 19-12-2009 seeking rental rebate as stated above. But till date they have not responded to my case in spite of my repeated verbal request.

Shifting order was issued by the company vide No Agt15228,RMN 523,Dated 18-12-2009 to shift my telephone to my newly purchased home at Ramnagar road No-7,Agartala. But the company did not shifted my telephone in spite of my repeated persuasions to the concerned officials of BSNL. On 15-01-2010 I have submitted an application to the SDE (Commercial ), O/O the GMTD,BSNL, Tripura with a copy to the GMTD BSNL Tripura , and the Chief Accounts officer(BSNL), Telephone Revenue, BSNL, Agartala With request to shift my telephone within 7 days or to let me surrender my land phone connection. Besides this I also requested for rental rebate (telephone & broadband) for the period from 10-09-2009 to 19-10-2009 due to out of service(complain No 66995 dated 10-09-2009) and from 18-12-2009 till date due to disconnection of my telephone for shifting.

After all my telephone has been shifted on 19-02-2010. But the company did not given me the rental rebate as stated above involving an amount of Rs 1643.20.

Besides this the company charging @ Rs 149.00 per month being Hungama MoD since september,2010 without my concent. In this connection kindly refer to my previous complain.

So till date BSNL have been taken illegally a total amount around to Rs 3000.00. from me and they have not taking any step to refund the said amount to me.

So, I hope that a early action will taken from your kind end in this regard and thus obliged.

MRINAL KANTI NATH.
Mobile No 9402155499
email ID mrinal_kn@rediffmail.com

Jan 21, 2011

Activating Hungama Music On Demand without my consent(Rs 149.00 per month)

My BSNL Land line No is 0381-2330406. I have the broadband connection also. Recently I observed that since the month of November, 2010 an amount of Rs149.00 is being charged every month being one time charges for Hungama Music on Demand. I am totally surprised to the fact that with out my consent how this can be activated.The service should be deactivated at the earliest and the total amount whatever had been taken from me for the said service is to be refunded to me at the earliest please.

If proper step as well as action is not taken at the earliest for the above cited matter I will be bound to take legal action as per law against BSNL.

From
Mrinal Kanti Nath
09402155499(Mobile)

Oct 18, 2010

RECHARGE PROBLEM WITH TOP UP

I have purchased a Top Up card of Rs.110/- for recharge my Mobile No.943644488 on 17th Sept'2010 from Agartala city. But the secret number of the card has been sketchy during scratching the secret number. I have lodged the complaint on 27th Sept'2010 to you. But no reply has been received from your end till date.

I am eagerly waiting for any comments from your end.

Dulal Majumdar

Oct 13, 2010

Cant Retrive Broadband Uses

I trited to retrive my Broadband uses details. i contuct with bsnl customer care (By phone(1500) and also by email(callne1@bsnl.co.in)). They refer me a link: " http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in". Now I tried to login in "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i farther contuct with the customer care executive by mail to solve my problem and send mail on

1) Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM( Fist Complain)

2) Oct 5, 2010 2:14 PM ( First Remainder)

3) Oct 11, 2010 12:47 PM(2nd Remainder)

4) Oct 12, 2010 8:52 PM(3rd Remainder)

5) Oct 13, 2010 2:36 PM(4th Remainder)

but still get no response from their end.

on calling to 1500 one of customer care executive give me two number 03812300038 & 03812300038 to retrive my uses. i call on 03812300038 they refered me to call 2305080. i tride many time but yet not make call to this number. Again when i call on 2300038 the suggest me to retrive it from selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and they said they are unable to give the details of broadband uses.

i am sending all the reference mail:

from Kishaloy Modak <kishaloynet@gmail.com> hide details 2:36 pm (8 minutes ago)
to callne1@bsnl.co.in
date Oct 13, 2010 2:36 PM
subject Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 4
mailed-by gmail.com

This is Remainder No 4

Will i get any type of response from your end?

Date: Oct 12, 2010 8:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 3
To: callne1@bsnl.co.in

This the Remainder No 3 for my query and your no reply.

i am still waiting.

Date: Oct 11, 2010 12:47 PM
Subject: Fwd: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 2

Respected incharge,

This the Remainder No 2 for my query.

i am still suffering of my problem, that is not getting the bradband uses details and cant login to selfcare.

on calling 1500 one of your executive give me two number 03812300038 & 03812300038 to retrive my uses. i call on 03812300038 they refered me to call 2305080. i tride many time but yet not make call to this number. Again when i call on 2300038 the suggest me to retrive it from selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and they said they are unable to give the details of broadband uses.

Now what next? Whome i call now? Will my problem solved? please dont say selfcare.edc is not working properly as i found somany people use it.

the solution is simple.. just look your database and find my login id and send me.

i hope this time i will get a proper soluation and as well as a quick response from you.

thanks.........

Date: Oct 5, 2010 2:14 PM
Subject: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 1
To: callne1@bsnl.co.in

This the Remainder No 1 for my query.

Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Subject: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in

Name: Kishaloy Modak

Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: Change of Broadband Plan: Remainder No. 1
To: Kishaloy Modak <kishaloynet@gmail.com>

Dear Customer

This is to bring to your notice that your broadband plan has been change from H250 to BBG FN Combo 600 from 4/October/2010. Regarding the broadband portal kindly visit http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and sign up. For any assitance kindly give us a call at this toll free number 1500.

Supervisor
CALL CENTRE NE1

Jun 26, 2010

Non Functioning

I am Alok Chaudhury,a resident of Joynaga west,Agartala. I have broadband connectivity against my landphone no 2315964.My land phone is OK but I am unable to use my broadband facility since last 15 days.DSL of my modem is found in blinking mode.Complaint stating all details is being made but did not yield any positive response.

Requesting immediate restoration of Broadband service/connectivity.

alok

Apr 30, 2010

Poor Service

I have a Broadband connection from BSNL for about one year. But I have never felt that BSNL is giving me a optimal service. I can't access the speed what I am paying for. Several times there is no network coverage. Even after many complaints they are not at all careful to the customers.

So, I request the appropriate authority to take necessary action for consumer's self and oblige thereby.

My Address Details

PIN: 799102
State: Tripura
Country: India

BSNL - bb bil
    i m bsnl landline consumer and LL no is 01858-256358. i...
    Monetary Solution - Doing healthy trading with Monetary Commodity
    I have been trading in stocks for a long time, and had...
    BBMP, Bangalore - Mosquitos making life difficult for children and residents
    Dear Sir, there is a huge threat of mosquito's at...
    Chennai Corporation - STREET LIGHT
    RAJAGOPLAN 1 ST THIRVANMIYUR VALMIKI NAGAR 600041 ...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back Irfan
    Please bring back Irfan. This is lakhs of Saravanan...
    PACL Ltd - very bad service of policy refund
    MY ACC.NO. IS U032107876 POLICY IS LAPS ON FEB-2014.I HAVE...
    121@in.airtel.com - signal problem
    Signal is not come properly. i will inform to your one of ...
    delhi metro feeder bus - Harrasment by Staff of DMRC Feeder Bus (DL IV A-6332
    On date 22-08-14 i picked the Metro feeder from Mother...
    Reliance Broadband - broad band connection not working.
    My name is K.Govindarajulu, i am residing in No.23, Aziz...
    Reliance Big TV - poor service and customer dealing
    Actually what the hell u all are doing. every time it...