BSNL

Tripura

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

Itu1sarkar

Mar 26, 2015

cannot login into the selfcare site

when I enter my password system show that " you have enter a wong password" but I am typed my correct password ,
In this circumstance what can I do plz assist me

e-mail:- debojyoti.dhar@ymail.com
Bhabatoshds

Mar 6, 2015

BSNL Wi-Max Bill Complaint

I am using bsnl Wi-Max(NB10003390) from last 2 years and I pay bill through bsnl portal in due time. This month (02/2015) I have checked my account several times till due(21/02/2015) date and even after due date of paying bill and found no bill issued till 05/03/2015. But when I checked my account on 06/03/2015 I found that they billed me with 2% fine. This is ridiculus! perhaps rule have changed, for their mistake customer will be penalized. I want to know how I am responsible for this 2% penalty.
kamalvilayur

Feb 16, 2015

error messages

I can'nt login in with user id. path :http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/selfcare/start.swe#SWEApplet1

i tried forgot password methord, i got new one,, even though the same message.

shamsudeen ct
connection no:4013790838
emal : kamavilayur@gmail.com
Raj Rai

Feb 10, 2015

tablet domo

Where is my products I'm waiting a long times but not received my product why?
ct3324776960_ecdrid

Feb 10, 2015

The password you have entered is not correct.(SBL-DAT-00569

Dear sir/Madam
I tried to login is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "NewConnection" option. i tride, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "userid" as i regenerate the password successfully. please help for the same

Swapan Kumar Chakraborti
BB connection ph No.:033-24776960
Mail Id: swapan_chakraborti@rediffmail.com
Harichandran

Dec 5, 2014

The password you have entered is not correct.

I tried to login is but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)".
sharmajimdu

Jul 27, 2014

billing

The commercial Manager
BSNL, Agaratala.
Please note that I have paid advance rental for a year against the bill no. 124914312 and receipt no.888903367160 dated 24 Feb. 2014.
I am billed every month even though I am not using the landline connection either for call or internet.
Kindly look into the facts and clarify the reason of regular billing despite adv rental payments.
Thank you for your kind co operation.
Pranab K Datta
Banerjipara, Krishnanagar.
Agartala-799001
beerendra

Jan 13, 2014

The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569 Respected incharge,
Respected in charge,

I tried to log in is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "New Connection" option. i tried, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "user id" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the user name for log in.

Jun 20, 2013

Respected in charge,

thanks

Jun 20, 2013

BSNL CDMA BILL PAYMENT

BSNL CDMA BILL PAYMENT
A PAYMENT THROUGH STATE BANK OF INDIA NET BANKING WAS MADE ON 20/06/2013 AT 05-45 PM AGAINST BSNL CDMA PHONE NO.9192960279 AT BSNL-BILLDESK FOR RS.843,BUT TRANSACTION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.ALTHOUGH THE AMT.WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY STATE BANK A/C.PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION.MY MOBILE NO.+919937006075
Goutam Dasgupta

May 26, 2013

Disturbance in Broadband

Dear Sir/Madam. I have been availing BSNL broadband connection of unlimited scheme for the last 4/5 years. My Landline Number is 03812375038 and Customer ID is 3002266913. But during the abovementioned whole period I have been facing inconvenience in accessing internet for some reasons like "cable fault", "Landline fault" etc. and I have communicated the matters to the local BSNL Office at Siddhiashram time to time and it took 10-15 days and in some cases 1 month to restore the functioning. It becomes a recurring problem. During the last 1 (One) month or more I have been facing problems in accessing the internet. I have to wait 15-20 minutes or more to open a page and then pages open randamly. I have to press "Reload" several times and more importantly it stops functioning in a very crucial moment. I have communicated the matter to the local BSNL Office several times and they tried to some extent to make it smooth. And even I have purchased a new modem as suggested by the BSNL official. But the same problem is continuing till date. Actually I am now fed up with this broadband issue. I like to request you to take up the matter on top priority basis and do the needful otherwise I shall have no other alternative to surrender the connection. It is now useless for me. Your early action will be highly appreciated.
Goutam Dasgupta.

Jan 5, 2013

2years contune used cellphone sim card

hi
im cellone prize win ..today one person call he tsays im winner prize came and 6110 deposit sbi bank 2959 sbi branch from guwhati.
MUKUT LAL CHATTERJEE

Dec 22, 2012

BSNL LANDLINE BILL PAYMENT

A PAYMENT THROUGH UNION BANK OF INDIA CREDIT CARD WAS MADE ON 22/12/2012 AT 11-21 PM AGAINST BSNL LANDLINE PHONE NO.03812330404 AT BSNL-BILLDESK FOR RS.778,BUT TRANSACTION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.ALTHOUGH THE AMT.WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD A/C.IT WAS ADVISED TO CONTACT AT pgsupport@billdesk.com.PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION.MY MOBILE NO.09436450820
nav857

Oct 29, 2012

Getting Malicious Calls

From Mr.jagtar singh malhi To sde-bsnl ludhiana district sir , my telephone number is 01624-231232 i have received many calls from these number on my landline phone . 9441303326,9493130280,9441291000,0080450000,0080340000,some other these kind of number . sir please check these number and avoid the unwanted calls
nav857

Oct 29, 2012

unwanted calls

sir my landline no 01624-231232 receive many unwanted calls from these number 9441303326, 9493130280, 0080450000,0080340000
ronak538

Oct 27, 2012

unsubscribe subscription of bhavishyavani pack

sir
this is with reference with the unauthorized activation of BHAVISHYAVANI PACK without my concern on mobile no.9402122500
and the most frustrating part of all is i am unable to unsubscribe it even tried to call customer care service around 20-25 times but all in vain as the there is a problem in the system as keeps on repeating the same message after inputting a no. when asked to by the pre-recorded voice well it all seems to me as scam and so kindly request you to see in the matter as soon as possible and return the money as it was un-authorized from the user end

thanking you
Prasanjit Bhowmik

Jul 21, 2012

slow network speed

I am Prasanjit Bhowmik, Ramnagar Road No-4(end of the way), Agartala,,,,,facing problem in my data card internet for last few days.here the data network is very bad but at a distance about 500 meter from my house everything is ok with goos speed. Please solve the problem as far as possible.N0-9402582978

Jun 18, 2012

Respected incharge,

I tried to login is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "NewConnection" option. i tride, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "userid" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the username for login.

thanks
P.KALAI SELVI

May 4, 2012

rebate in telephone bill for April 2012

From
Miss. P.KALAISELVI [0451 -2434483], Dindigul
SDE -BSNL
Dindigul District
My telephone was under repair from April 23, 2012 to May 4, 2012 [upto 11.30 am] For 12 days we were not able to use telephone. We have complained about that both manually and automatic system too.. There is no response from office. We got the negligence attitude from BSNL . Now I would like to know whether can I avail any rebate for 12 days in the bill of April 2012.
Expecting favourable reply
With regards
P.KALAI SELVI
senseikalai@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2012

Disconnection of Land phone

My land line No.2339451 should immediately be disconnected, since, I do not use land phone after having a mobile. The outstanding bills, whatsoever accrued, may be adjusted with the security deposits.
Smti. Nandita Bose (Chaudhuri), W/O-Mr. Sopan Chaudhuri, Ramnagar Road No.4 (Palit Bhavan), Agartala.

Apr 19, 2011

BSNL illegally taken an amount around to Rs 3000.000(Rental Rebate & Hungama MoD)

Sir, My Telephone No is 0381-2330406(previously it was 0381-2304055 before shifting).

My telephone was out of service w.e.f 10-09-2009 to 19-10-2009. In that connection I have booked complain to the local BSNL office vide No 66995 dated 10-09-2009. But the company failed to provide me service w.e.f 10-09-2009 to 19-10-2009. I have submitted a written application To the SDE (Commercial ), O/O the GMTD,BSNL, Tripura on 19-12-2009 seeking rental rebate as stated above. But till date they have not responded to my case in spite of my repeated verbal request.

Shifting order was issued by the company vide No Agt15228,RMN 523,Dated 18-12-2009 to shift my telephone to my newly purchased home at Ramnagar road No-7,Agartala. But the company did not shifted my telephone in spite of my repeated persuasions to the concerned officials of BSNL. On 15-01-2010 I have submitted an application to the SDE (Commercial ), O/O the GMTD,BSNL, Tripura with a copy to the GMTD BSNL Tripura , and the Chief Accounts officer(BSNL), Telephone Revenue, BSNL, Agartala With request to shift my telephone within 7 days or to let me surrender my land phone connection. Besides this I also requested for rental rebate (telephone & broadband) for the period from 10-09-2009 to 19-10-2009 due to out of service(complain No 66995 dated 10-09-2009) and from 18-12-2009 till date due to disconnection of my telephone for shifting.

After all my telephone has been shifted on 19-02-2010. But the company did not given me the rental rebate as stated above involving an amount of Rs 1643.20.

Besides this the company charging @ Rs 149.00 per month being Hungama MoD since september,2010 without my concent. In this connection kindly refer to my previous complain.

So till date BSNL have been taken illegally a total amount around to Rs 3000.00. from me and they have not taking any step to refund the said amount to me.

So, I hope that a early action will taken from your kind end in this regard and thus obliged.

MRINAL KANTI NATH.
Mobile No 9402155499
email ID mrinal_kn@rediffmail.com

c.b.s.e board - surname missing
    Hello sir/mam, I completed my 10th in 2008 and my name...
    121---in.airtel.com - NET CHARGE & EXCESS BILL
    SIR. I AM USING AIRTEL MOBILE POST PAID FOR LAST THREE...
    Makemytrip.com - Acknowledgement
    Dear Vijaynats Apologize any inconvenience to you ...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Distv not reacharge saccesfull
    Hello, my Anil kandha , I am from gurgaon Nathupur gagaon...
    Make My Trip - Old issue
    Dear Tarunkeswani Apologize any inconvenience to you...
    fb - fb fack acount
    Miss use of my sister picture i was see yesterday....
    RWA, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, pocket-5 - unauthorised factory
    sir i have to inform you that "The...
    SSC - confusion with my Age limit
    Hi This is my last chance to apply SSC CGL.But suddenly...
    tikona wireless broadband - Threatening as Legal Case in Court
    One of the worst internet service provider. The speed is...
    Star Plus - YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN
    As a complaint board do you really react to the...