BSNL

Tripura

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL

May 9, 2015

WORST SERVICES OF BSNLBROADBAND

In spite of repeated complaints lodged by me, the BSNL Authority does not care the customer grievances at all. It is very unfortunate as well as shameful. It is big lapse from the part of BSNL. I have been facing great problems regarding broadband connectivity for the last 45-50 days. It disconnects frequently ( at the interval of 1/2/3 minutes). Further, it takes long time to get connected. But any positive steps from the end of BSNL to restore my broadband connection is yet to be noticed. Now I have no other alternative but to surrender the connection.My land line Number is 03812375038. Contact Nos. 9436127909/9774306207.

May 3, 2015

MALFUNCTIONING OF BROADBAND

It is very unfortunate to say that after lodging complaint(local office at Siddhiashram and online as well) several times any positive action from the BSNL end is yet to be noticed.Such poor services from a organisation like BSNL is not expected and the functioning of the broadband should have been restored much earlier. It is in question whether such online complaint is cared by BSNL or not. I have been facing tremendous problem in surfing the internet for the last 40 days or more. It disconnects frequently (at the interval of 1/2/3 minutes). It takes long time to get connected. I like to draw the attention of BSNL Authority again to set right the connection. My landline No. 03812375038.
Somnath Ghosh

Apr 7, 2015

Cannot login into the selfcare site

I tried to log in but it is displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". I know the correct password and put that.But it didn't work out.After that I tried the forgot password option.Then it is displayed "The information you submitted does not have a match. Please click "Back" and try again."..At last I tried the new user registration.Then it is displayed "Broadband User ID is Invalid or You do not have Active Broadband in Your Service." So please solve it.

Somu.
Telephone no: 03564-270675,
email id: somu_apdj@yahoo.co.in
Itu1sarkar

Mar 26, 2015

cannot login into the selfcare site

when I enter my password system show that " you have enter a wong password" but I am typed my correct password ,
In this circumstance what can I do plz assist me

e-mail:- debojyoti.dhar@ymail.com
Bhabatoshds

Mar 6, 2015

BSNL Wi-Max Bill Complaint

I am using bsnl Wi-Max(NB10003390) from last 2 years and I pay bill through bsnl portal in due time. This month (02/2015) I have checked my account several times till due(21/02/2015) date and even after due date of paying bill and found no bill issued till 05/03/2015. But when I checked my account on 06/03/2015 I found that they billed me with 2% fine. This is ridiculus! perhaps rule have changed, for their mistake customer will be penalized. I want to know how I am responsible for this 2% penalty.
kamalvilayur

Feb 16, 2015

error messages

I can'nt login in with user id. path :http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/selfcare/start.swe#SWEApplet1

i tried forgot password methord, i got new one,, even though the same message.

shamsudeen ct
connection no:4013790838
emal : kamavilayur@gmail.com
Raj Rai

Feb 10, 2015

tablet domo

Where is my products I'm waiting a long times but not received my product why?
ct3324776960_ecdrid

Feb 10, 2015

The password you have entered is not correct.(SBL-DAT-00569

Dear sir/Madam
I tried to login is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "NewConnection" option. i tride, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "userid" as i regenerate the password successfully. please help for the same

Swapan Kumar Chakraborti
BB connection ph No.:033-24776960
Mail Id: swapan_chakraborti@rediffmail.com
Harichandran

Dec 5, 2014

The password you have entered is not correct.

I tried to login is but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)".
sharmajimdu

Jul 27, 2014

billing

The commercial Manager
BSNL, Agaratala.
Please note that I have paid advance rental for a year against the bill no. 124914312 and receipt no.888903367160 dated 24 Feb. 2014.
I am billed every month even though I am not using the landline connection either for call or internet.
Kindly look into the facts and clarify the reason of regular billing despite adv rental payments.
Thank you for your kind co operation.
Pranab K Datta
Banerjipara, Krishnanagar.
Agartala-799001
beerendra

Jan 13, 2014

The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569 Respected incharge,
Respected in charge,

I tried to log in is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "New Connection" option. i tried, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "user id" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the user name for log in.

Jun 20, 2013

Respected in charge,

thanks

Jun 20, 2013

BSNL CDMA BILL PAYMENT

BSNL CDMA BILL PAYMENT
A PAYMENT THROUGH STATE BANK OF INDIA NET BANKING WAS MADE ON 20/06/2013 AT 05-45 PM AGAINST BSNL CDMA PHONE NO.9192960279 AT BSNL-BILLDESK FOR RS.843,BUT TRANSACTION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.ALTHOUGH THE AMT.WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY STATE BANK A/C.PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION.MY MOBILE NO.+919937006075

May 26, 2013

Disturbance in Broadband

Dear Sir/Madam. I have been availing BSNL broadband connection of unlimited scheme for the last 4/5 years. My Landline Number is 03812375038 and Customer ID is 3002266913. But during the abovementioned whole period I have been facing inconvenience in accessing internet for some reasons like "cable fault", "Landline fault" etc. and I have communicated the matters to the local BSNL Office at Siddhiashram time to time and it took 10-15 days and in some cases 1 month to restore the functioning. It becomes a recurring problem. During the last 1 (One) month or more I have been facing problems in accessing the internet. I have to wait 15-20 minutes or more to open a page and then pages open randamly. I have to press "Reload" several times and more importantly it stops functioning in a very crucial moment. I have communicated the matter to the local BSNL Office several times and they tried to some extent to make it smooth. And even I have purchased a new modem as suggested by the BSNL official. But the same problem is continuing till date. Actually I am now fed up with this broadband issue. I like to request you to take up the matter on top priority basis and do the needful otherwise I shall have no other alternative to surrender the connection. It is now useless for me. Your early action will be highly appreciated.
Goutam Dasgupta.

Jan 5, 2013

2years contune used cellphone sim card

hi
im cellone prize win ..today one person call he tsays im winner prize came and 6110 deposit sbi bank 2959 sbi branch from guwhati.
MUKUT LAL CHATTERJEE

Dec 22, 2012

BSNL LANDLINE BILL PAYMENT

A PAYMENT THROUGH UNION BANK OF INDIA CREDIT CARD WAS MADE ON 22/12/2012 AT 11-21 PM AGAINST BSNL LANDLINE PHONE NO.03812330404 AT BSNL-BILLDESK FOR RS.778,BUT TRANSACTION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.ALTHOUGH THE AMT.WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD A/C.IT WAS ADVISED TO CONTACT AT pgsupport@billdesk.com.PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE ACTION.MY MOBILE NO.09436450820
nav857

Oct 29, 2012

Getting Malicious Calls

From Mr.jagtar singh malhi To sde-bsnl ludhiana district sir , my telephone number is 01624-231232 i have received many calls from these number on my landline phone . 9441303326,9493130280,9441291000,0080450000,0080340000,some other these kind of number . sir please check these number and avoid the unwanted calls
nav857

Oct 29, 2012

unwanted calls

sir my landline no 01624-231232 receive many unwanted calls from these number 9441303326, 9493130280, 0080450000,0080340000
ronak538

Oct 27, 2012

unsubscribe subscription of bhavishyavani pack

sir
this is with reference with the unauthorized activation of BHAVISHYAVANI PACK without my concern on mobile no.9402122500
and the most frustrating part of all is i am unable to unsubscribe it even tried to call customer care service around 20-25 times but all in vain as the there is a problem in the system as keeps on repeating the same message after inputting a no. when asked to by the pre-recorded voice well it all seems to me as scam and so kindly request you to see in the matter as soon as possible and return the money as it was un-authorized from the user end

thanking you
Prasanjit Bhowmik

Jul 21, 2012

slow network speed

I am Prasanjit Bhowmik, Ramnagar Road No-4(end of the way), Agartala,,,,,facing problem in my data card internet for last few days.here the data network is very bad but at a distance about 500 meter from my house everything is ok with goos speed. Please solve the problem as far as possible.N0-9402582978

Jun 18, 2012

Respected incharge,

I tried to login is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "NewConnection" option. i tride, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "userid" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the username for login.

thanks

mts mblaze - amount deducted bt errors showed in the page
    my mts data card no-9152976724 account...
    Idea - sim not activated
    My new no.8428185838 not activated (,bought 2 days...
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - lost my documents
    Lost my documents Sir I have lost my bag have a stamp...
    SSC - About the aknowledgement mail
    sir, My name is shiva kumar, I have completed my PART...
    IDEA PREPAID - RE: sim not activated
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Dreamz GK Infra - Dreamz Sairam
    Booked a flat with Dreamz Sairam on Dec 2015. Till now...
    Bharti Airtel - excess usage of data
    I am a prepaid Airtel user. I have been using Airtel 3G...
    reliance communication (GSM) - BALANCE DEDUCTION
    I am being very keen customer of Reliance Communication...
    199868 - removal of naruto anime !!
    About few years ago naruto anime was stopped , i too...