BSNL LAND LINE PHONE AT PANCHKULA

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL LAND LINE PHONE AT PANCHKULA

sunita1146

Sep 23, 2016

Broad Band

Dear Sir/Madam, I am using broad band on telephone number 0172-2550646, the same is not working properly for the last one month. I have already lodged complaint in this regard for two or three times in a month. A technician has visited only two days ago my house and told that broad band is OK but line has fluctuation. Kindly do the needful. BSNL Staff Shri Wakil chand is never available over the phone to assist in this regard. What is the use of such message on mobile ?
RAKESH TULI

Jul 29, 2016

BSNL Land line & Internet broadband services at residence

Subject : Land line & Broadband on 0172 2570765 installed in Sector 12, Panchkula have been non functional or erratic for several months, no efforts by BSNL to correct the problem.

Reference : 0172 2570765; Complaint to Minister Sh Ravi Shankar Prasad, DOT Reg No PMOPG/E/2016/0239736 dt July 8, 2016; registration of complaint at BSNL Complaint service 18003451025 with ID 1033186941 0n 26 July, ID 1033206290 with ID 1033206290 dt 229 July and 18003451500 with ID 1033256049 dt 30 July, 2016

The saga of continued poor performance by BSNL continues, as evident by the above subject and references. I hope there are some conscientious officers, yet in the organisation to take desired action. The telephone line has been erratic and non functional evidently because the telephone wires are hanging around and have several open joints. The junction box is open and subject to disturbance by birds etc. BSNL obviously charges full bill without giving reasonable services, typical of a sick government organisation.

A Super Senior Citizen, > 91 years age has been calling several telephone numbers at BSNL but no one picks up. He complains, the phone keeps singing " Desh Badal Raha Hai -----" making mockery of the national spirit. Mobile contacts on numbers (9417702206; 9417891010; 9417700666) yield no results.

I hope someone there believes in making BSNL responsive to the song "Desh Badal Raha Hai ......".
shivalik

Jul 19, 2016

BROADBANK NOT WORKING

BROADBANK ON MY PHONE 2568317 IS NOT WORKING AT ALL FOR LAST TEN DAYS.
KINDLY GET THE FAULT RECTIFIED, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

M.S.MANAKTALA
CELL NO. 09814012259
RK Ranjan

Jul 3, 2016

telephone is not working

respected sir, I am user of BSNL landline 2554254 my telephone is not working from friday i have made no. of complains telephonically to Mr Jaswinder (9417740235) and Mr Ravinder (9417700222) who are working in canttoment BSNL exchange and there is no positive response from their side my telephone is still not working you are requested to solve the problem as soon as u can. My address is Chandimandir cantt ,sector-E quarter no. 2872 mobile no. 8556058717
sheetal chopra

May 13, 2016

landline not working

my phone 256688 is not working. please look into it.
rkumar9327

Apr 30, 2016

Phone Problem

My BSNL phone number is 0172-2581408 and not working and dead from last week. we have cctv camera installed for security. I am reside in U>S>A. we have been submitting complaint on1500.and talked to Jaipal Technician who works for Bsnl on his Mobile Phone. he is keep making all kind of excuses. Kindly rectify the problem at an earliest.Thanks
rakeshkumargarg

Apr 5, 2016

BSNL LANDLINE NUMBER 2550534 IS NOT WORKING

My Landline No. 0172-2550534 is not working from the last 10-12 days. I have tried to register a complaint by using the number 198 provided but every time I got a response as this service is not available.

This is the recurring process in every 10 days my landline gets non-workable. Yesterday also I tried number of times but the same message coming. I am very sorry to say that company like BSNL is doing like this which I feel is the best service provider in India.

I hope my number will be in working condition alongwith boradband service by today evening.

Rakesh Kumar Garg
ankurparash

Nov 3, 2015

Landline No. 0172 -2573391 is not working

Hi there,

My Landline No. 0172-2573391 is not working from last 15 days. I have tried to register a complaint by using the number provided but every time I got a response as this service is not available.
This is the recurring process in every 15-20 days my landline gets non-workable.
Could you, please acccelerate the process to address this since still I believe Bsnl is the best service provider in India.

Ankur Parashar
House No - 471,
Sector - 9,
Panchkula, Haryana
Mobile No. 8968009391
jaideepsaini

Sep 26, 2015

Broad-band very slow for last 3months

Sir, I am Inder Singh Saini (Senior Citizen) resident of H. No. 17, Railly, Sector -12A, Panchkula (Haryana). My Land line No. is 0172-2577446, but since last 03months my broad Band connection is very slow. I have asked the BSNL IPTV section to rectify the fault but they could not make it in working condition, they told me that they have made complaint to BB section of BSNL, but so far no body has visited my resident, my problem has not been sold so far. Therefore I, request you that kindly take action at the earliest possible.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely

Inder Singh Saini (Senior Citizen)
(M)8054694925
H. No. 17, Railly, Sector -12A,
Panchkula (Haryana)
rajanbabbar

Sep 18, 2015

LANDLINE NOT WORKING

TELEPHONE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I AM GEN. MANAGER IN COMPANY AND PHONE NO. 01733-220761 HAS BEEN PROVIDED AT MY RESIDENCE 14/C TIPRA RAILWAY COLONY KALKA (HARYANA) .MY LANDLINE PHONE IS DEAD SINCE ONE YEAR. I FAILS TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHETHER COMPLAINTS ARE RESOVED ON THE PAPERS ONLY OR ANY EFFORT IS MADE.

MY PHONE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND I HAVE TO INTRACT WITH MY BRANCHES AND MY SENIORS. I SHALL BE OBLIGED IF SOME ACTION IS TAKEN AT THE EARLIEST.
kalu

Oct 27, 2014

internet connection is very slow

my broad bond no is 00172-2591256. but internet connection is very slow. so solve the problem.
Vijender Sangwan

Sep 12, 2014

Broad Band service is very poor

Hi I'm Vijender Sangwan residing @ 1937, Sector 21, Panchkula. Since the time of installation of BSNL broadband connection @ my home, we are facing network issues on & off very often. Can I request you to help us out in getting the issue resolved. There was no single day where we had the connection for an hour without interruption.Since I'm working in Baddi it is hard to get to BSNL office to log a complaint & their customer service is so pathetic that it never get connected.

As there is no other network provider in our area, hence I have no other option but to depend on BSNL, but that does not mean we should not get service in spite of paying them month on month.
Baldev Krishan

Aug 14, 2014

In spite of various complaints, my land line No.2576671 at House 642 Sec.2 Pkl. is giving lot of noises and I cannot dial or listen on this number. Internet is also not working properly. This complaint is pending for the last about 25 days back. My neighbor residing at H.No.638 Sec. 2 Panchkula noted down the complaint of their number and I also noted down the complaint of my number mentioned above in the register same day, put in the counter of Sec. 5 telephone Exchange, Pkl. His number is now OK but my number has not so far attended to and is giving trouble in making or listening the telephone. Again request to look into this
Baldev Krishan

Aug 11, 2014

BSNL Panchkula

I had registered my complaint bou 20 days back on 198 two-three times, then on online one time and personally at BSNL Office Sector 5, Panchkula (where complaint is put). But inspite of that nobody from BSNL telephoned us nor visited our house till date.
Brief complaint is that I am having landlinetelephone No.2576671 for the last about 20 years back. Paying bills timely. I cannot hear or dial other number because lot of disturbance is there. I am also having Broad Band connection unlimited Plan. Wire coming from the pole to my house has 2-3 joints. Since I am paying the rent and other charges why I am deprived of the facilities. My request to immediately rectify the fault otherwise i will disconnect the same opt for othr service provider who are giving better service and facilities. Please rectify the fault at the earliest. You can see from your record that I could not dial from this number for the last so may days because of lot of disturbances.
sumit2496

Jul 24, 2014

slow speed of broadband

My landline number is 01722589002. My broadband spped is too slow for a few days. pls resolve immediately.
pathania kiran

Jul 7, 2014

land line are not working

This is Hotel Shiraaz-2 sec 5 my land line no. are not working from last one week. no. are-0172-2580445 258044..due to which my work is suffering as my credit machine is not working due to these lines. please send someone to repair these line as soon as possible.
pathania kiran

Jul 7, 2014

landline no. are not working

hi my name is kiran pathania iam from hotel Shiraaz sec 5 pkl. my land-line no-2580444 n 45 are not working. i am facing the problem as t is creating problem in my work . kindly solve this problem as soon as possible
Wheels Scaffolding India Limited

Jun 17, 2013

complaint regading the re-installation of fixedline connection & broadbandconnection.

We had paid all our dues of Rs. 3520.00 on (4th June 2013).On the same date , we reuest for the reinstallation of our fixed line connection (0172-2585821) & the broadband connection on the same.This connection is on the name of (M/s Wheels Scaffolding India Ltd., Plot no.- 262, Ind. Area, Phase-1, Panchkula) But till date noone came for the reinstallation of connection. You are requested to please install our connection soon as our work suffers.

Hope for quick action.

Wrong Bill

My phone number is 0172-2578324
I got my fourth bill and now I believe that BSNL have got the worst ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT. Earlier after my complaint I got a reversal of my extra money paid. Now BSNL have doubled it and sent me the bill for Rs.3031. I do not understand what they are doing. This is my fourth month using their connection which is for rs. 625 per month only and i have got bills for 1125+1310+696+3031=6232 in four months. This is ridiculous and pathetic. I called them thousand of times, every time the customer service said that i need to talk to the account office at 2561561, I called this number hundreds of times, but no one picked the phone. I think I need to go to the consumer court for this.

Wrong Bill

Broadband not working

my broadband at phone # 0172-2578324 is not working since yesterday. I have called thousand times, registered few complaints, but no action has been taken till now.
makesh juneja

Feb 13, 2013

internet not working from the last 4 days

the internet of phone no.2591189 at house no 189 sector 15 panchkula not working for the last 4 days lodge comlaint vide no. 1610 dt.11.2.2013,but still not action has been taken,yesterday oprator said contect sdo Pathak and they gave mobile no.9417702206 Icontect him more than 30 times he switch on his mobile but not talk. you are requested to take neccessary action.
erbks

Jun 14, 2012

Broad Band Connection is not working

Sir, I am Balkishor Sharma resident of Flat No. A-2, GH12, Sector -20, Panchkula (Haryana). My Land line No. is 0172-2551235, but since last 10 days my broad Band connection is not working. I have asked the BSNL IPTV section to rectify the fault but they could not make it in working comdition, they told me that they have made complaint to BB section of BSNL, but so far no body has visited my resident, my problum has not been sold so far. Therefore I, request you that kindly take action at the earliest possible.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely

B. K. Sharma
(M) 9417659265
Ph. 0172-2551235
A-2, GH-12, Sector -20, Pachkula (Haryana)

Feb 23, 2012

TELEPHONE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

We are a Pharmaceutical company, had lodged the compliant having no. 1007127234. The telephone lines no.: 2561244 & 2590114 is dead since last four days. We lodged the complaint but still no action has yet been taken by the department. We are facing a lot of problem because its out direct customer lines and due to it we are facing a business loss. Kindly rectify the problem at earliest.

Jan 10, 2012

Dear sir/madam,

My self Akshaya Kumar Sahu, PH is 172-2572276.
I have applied for new connection for Broad band and Telephone usage. Now Broad band is working fine but my Telephone is not working yet. Kindly know the status and when this problem could be solved?

AIR PEGASUS - Not Refunding Money
    I had booked 4 tickets in air pegasus op-110 and my travel...
    MOPSOTHCRDRCARD SBIPG IND - two times payment done need refund of Rs,1519.05
    I applied for GATE online and made the Payment for the...
    CONSUMER LOAN - Mobil noumber chang
    Sir my rejestd m.no 9872107069.sir my new...
    xiaomi - they sold me wrong product with out imei no
    hi actually i bought xiaomi note 3 and from day i am...
    Smart pay of HDFC Bank - SmartPay Deactivate for mobile
    Deactivate my mobile bill Pls. Deactivate my Mobil post...
    Aquaguard / Magna RO - worst product and bad service
    My aquagaurd stop working in every two weeks so i...
    ECHS - CHANGE PROCUDERE
    CHANGE YOUR PROCUDER . phele toe urgent likh k bhegte hain...
    idea network - Idea - network issue
    COMPLETE NETWORK ISSUE FOR INTERNET HI I AM AVINASH FROM...
    freecharge.in - hffjfk
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    indian gaskets - auto delete my mails in rediffmail
    The incoming mails in the inbox are getting deleted...