BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

M.ARASU

Feb 5, 2016

land line not working

My land line number 044 -26730714 is not working more than 3 months. I have made many complaint in the local office. but no action taken so.
DEVISHREE.V

Jan 25, 2016

LAND LINE & BROAD BAND NOT WORKING

My house landline&broadband is not working for the past one month. My land line no is 044 24741715 complaint registered and my complaint no. is 114908570682/ 114988954472. But, still that complaint not attend by BSNL STAFF . So I request you sir, kindly treat the matter as most urgent, . so once again kindly attend the complaint as early as possible as I have a Senior Citizen at home and for any emergency I will be left out with no option to call the doctors.
AADITIYAA

Jan 24, 2016

bsnl land line broad band was dead

My house landline&broadband is not working for the past one month. My land line no is 044 24531661 complaint registered three times, but still that complaint not attend by BSNL STAFF . So I request you sir, kindly treat the matter as most urgent, . so once again kindly attend the complaint at early is possible.

thanks
T.M.AADITIYAA
T.SILUVAIRAJ

Jan 22, 2016

LAND LINE NOT WORKING

MY LANDLINE NO 044-25992375 NOT WORKING.
T.SILUVAIRAJ

Jan 22, 2016

LAND LINE NOT WORKING

LAND LINE NO DEAD.
Vasu56

Jan 21, 2016

Broadband & Landline Not Working

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Register complaint here on Jan13 - as BB not working past one week for Phn No- 044-26492764 also called to Customer Care 1504 from landline and registered, so local BNSL person came and did something, since then Landline also stopped working.

Now again called customer care - 18003451500 and checked on status but no proper response received. Since first week Jan 2016 broadbad not working and landline stopped working past one week.. still we dont get service from BNSL Poonamallee, Chennai.

Every month half of month BB n Landline not working, only half month its working and even sometimes only for week its working, but still we paying full bill amount everymonth, and service from BSNL not satisfying.

While no service received from BSNL why shud customer (we) have to pay you all in full ???????

Requesting concered person who is in charge to take action immediate and solve it.

Pradeep Vasu
meenakshiviswanathan

Jan 21, 2016

Landline not working

My telephone no. 28271376 has not been working . We gave complaint . No one came. After so many times given the complaint till now no one has come. What is the next step to be done?
L.GOPALAN MANI

Jan 20, 2016

landline not working

my landline no 044-26790314 is not working for the past one year and my address is D-14, SOUTHERN SHELTTERS COMPLEX KATTUPAKKAM CHENNAI-600 056
panneerselvam2360

Jan 14, 2016

Surrender of phone

BSNL Phone and internet not working and problem is never solved, zero customer service

This is to bring to your attention that our telephone and broadband connection from BSNL has not been working for more than two month now, so I surrender letter given to Area exchange they never accept letter let make bill payment.

How can pay amount without working phone and internet service past two month?

I regret to inform that we have made numerous complaints (Customer Care saying both the broadband and telephone connection is not working for more than two month now.

Ph.No.25554935 - Madhavarm Exchange

However, please cancel the phone and broadband service with immediate action and refund deposit amount.
B.Panneerselvam.
pradeepvasu

BroadBand Not Working

Broad band not working past one week. Our Landline number is 044-26492764
Very frequent we get complaints in our broadband connection, kindly do the necessary action pls..

Thanks in advance.

Line is Dead

My telephone NO. 044-2471 9361 is now not working. The line is Dead
stdgroups

Landline not working

Our landline number is 044-28457008, this last 4 week having noising problem, we can't able to hearing clearly, so please send some one to solve the issue.

Thanks & rehards
STANDARD ENTERPRISES
SURESH
Krishnaveni yechuri

Land line not working

My telephone no. 28342643 has not been working since 27.11.2015. We gave complaint on 28.11.2015. No one came. We once again gave complaint on 19.12.2015 and 31.12.2015. After so many times given the complaint till now no one has come. What is the next step to be done?
sl narayanan

my telephone number is 04428473957
rmanian

Jan 3, 2016

landline surrendered in Dec 2014. Deposit amount not yet refunded

I am R. Manian surrendered landline connection in Dec 2014.Bills have been promptly paid before that . My phone number is 04294 221210. Till date I have not been sent the deposit amount.kindly sent the amount to my address. 280, Ram nagar, erode road,Perundurai-638052 Erode district Tamil nadu
bindusashikumar

Dec 30, 2015

landline not working

my land line no is 044-27444368 .It is not working since 27/12/2015.But when I receive the bill many calls are metered during the days when the phone is not working.Please look into this matter and also see that the land line is immediately repaired.My address is CAPT.PREM,HOUSE NO 1,SUN VIEW,BHOOMI BUILDINGS,NEAR PURI JAGANATH TEMPLE,REDDY KUPPAM ROAD,KANATHOOR-603112 CONTACT NO;9884227468 Thank you
pradeep vasu

Dec 24, 2015

landline and network not working

Our landline 044-26492764 not working since 20/12/15 also network not working. Kindly do necessary asap.

Vasu Pradeep
poonamallee, Chennai-56
Phn : 9840644886
v.k.balasubramani

Dec 23, 2015

Telephone & broad band not working

my telephone no.044-23772943 is not working for the past one month, and also my broad band connection is not working properly, it is working in the morining hours only. some body has misused my net connection. i request you, to kindly look into the matter
Monica Reddy

Dec 22, 2015

My telephone no.044-24421933 is not working from 09.12.15
sanchithav

Dec 21, 2015

This is to bring to your attention that our telephone and broadband connection from BSNL has not been working for more than a month now. . It has stopped working before Chennai floods when there was heavy rain lashing the city from the end of november 2015 till now with occasional internet connection for few hours on only one day!!!We regret to inform that we have made numerous complaints saying both the broadband and telephone connection is not working for more than a month now. I am only sent an sms giving the contact number of the BSNL person who will be handling the inquiry but till now nobody has solved the problem. inspite of not using the internet i am sent message saying we have crossed the broadband speed? how can this be possible? then is BSNL not a trustworthy operator??? How can i be sent a bill for not having used the service with the fault on your side.Suddenly after my last complaint dated 6/12/15, we saw the internet working for only one day and that too for certain hours during the day and then it was broken again. the phone had never been working till now!!!
I also need to know when you send a number for your service person to call, they never call up!

On what basis should i pay this which the problem is not solved from your end?
SATHYA NARAYANAN BENELLI

Dec 18, 2015

landline not working

Our company landline is not working today morning onwards.Number is 24342063 can you kindly check it.Try to understand our inconvience.

sathya
sivamohan62

Dec 16, 2015

bsnl lan line broad band was dead

My house ( broad band) lane line was not working for the past one month. My land line no is 044/26533759 complaint registered two times, but still that complaint not attend by BSNL STAFF Shri.JOB. So I request you sir, kindly treat the matter is most urgent, My children is studying 12th std & 9th std.she get study materials from internet. so onece again request kindly attend the complaint at early is possible.

M.sivamohan.
nsanthakumar

Dec 16, 2015

not working

the telephone no 4422670977 is dead
medabaskara@yahoo.com

Dec 15, 2015

Landline telephone not working

I booked telephone complaint on 11.12.2015 Ph. No.26740808) and I immediately received the mobile number of the person to be contacted. But the mobile number is not responding inspite of calling for several times. Today (15.12.2015) I just heard a beep sound and thereafter there is no response.When i tried to contact through online it says that the ITO is attending to the complaint. I am put to much hardship for not able to contact persons.Please advise me as to the next course of action.

EPASS - Treasury Server Connection Failed
    My scholarship status showing Treasury Server Connection...
    TVS Motor Company Ltd. - Unethical practices to fool customers
    I purchased TVS WEGO 110 on 22/10/2015 from M/s. Shree Sai...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not working for online payment
    Hello sir My ATM is block for online shopping so please...
    ongc - Quality of food
    Am a contract worker of MHN offshore platform under ONGC,...
    Railway Minister (indian railways) - 106315 Kochuveli Express - 2AC coach
    I'm travelling from Bangalore to Ernakulam in 2 AC -...
    rajasthan govt chmo 2 jaipur rajasthan - against code of medical ethics
    dear P M Modi ji , please look into matter ,these...
    ClearTrip - no refund...fraus site
    plzz i am requesting you ....plz give my money back........
    jay narayan garg - issue light connection
    sir, we are requesting many times for issue a light...