BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

Vedambal

Dec 3, 2016

Safe custody release

I gave a request for release of landline no 24640814 on 2nd december at RK nagar exchange and I was informed that the phone will be released in the evening and I am sorry to inform that till now no action has been taken.All my efforts to contact RK nagar exchange did not bear fruit as no body is lifting the phone.Ii is a very sorry state of affairs and I am not able to digest the total indifference of BSNL towards customers.
Aparna Radesh

Nov 23, 2016

Broad band Issue for past five months

My telephone number. 044 22794506, The internet is not working. We gave complaint. No one resolve the issue. For past Five months I am in follow up with the selaiyur division authorities.
After so many times given the complaint till now no one has come. What is the next step to be done?

Aparna
9962599208 / 9962090090
Parimalaramu

Oct 16, 2016

Line Man Foul Play

This is to bring it to your notice that the BSNL line man indulges in foul play by very often disrupts the line to the residents of Ellaiamman Colony, Teynampet for making money in ateending the faults. It is also to be known to all of you that this man was transferred for more than 2 years from that and the residents didn't face any issues, but since 8 months back the man is again posted and we have been facing numerous issues in telephone and broadband lines , which has forced to switch to other operator.
Then name of the lineman is VELAYUDHAM.

CORRUPTION AT THE SERVICE LEVEL.
D.Sekar

Oct 8, 2016

Landline is not clear

Respected sir/ madam,

It is hereby inform you that our Company BSNL Land line 25295201 & 25294663 line is not clear since one month. I also had complained over the phone about this problem, but till there was not response about solution. So,please look into it and take proper action as early as posible. I hope you consider our problem.

Vetrivel Agency

SHANKARANARAYANAN

Oct 5, 2016

DISTURBANCE IN LINE

Sir:

My telephone number is 044-23712220 For the past 3 months, I was not able to use my land line due to disturbance in line. I could not hear the voice of the person who is talking on the other side. I made several complaints through 1500. Every time my complaint was registered and the docket number was given.Service person came and told me that the cable had to be changed but the same was not available with them.I do not know when it would be rectified. . I am paying monthly Rs.700 to 800 towards the telephone charges without using the phone. If this continues I have no other option other than surrendering the phone.

shankaranarayanan
M V POUNRAJAN

Sep 26, 2016

BROAD BAND

DEAR SIR BROAD BAND CONNECTION THROUGH MY LANDLINE NO.044-27468374 IS VERY SLOW FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. PLEASE SPEED UP THE SERVICE. - MV POUNRAJAN
Raj24864895

Sep 21, 2016

BSNL landline&broadband

My phone and broadband connection not working more than 15 days till now..plz take action.. thanks
vetrivelagency

Sep 16, 2016

Landline not working

In my landline numbers 25294663 & 25295201 this both numbers.We will talk means that time will cut the line automatically.So kindly please take the complaint.Thank U.
Mahesh Mahashabde

Sep 14, 2016

Incorrect mobile number registered for landline bills notifications

I stay in Badlapur, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra. I dont have any landline connection either in Chennai or Badlapur. Still from last 8 months I am receiving messages to my mobile no. 9821632852 viz.
"Dear Customer, Your Landline bill payment of Rs. 1072 for account No. 9032447783, Tel No. 04428614151 is due by 17-SEP-16. You can also pay this bill online at www.bsnl.co.in (http://www.bsnl.co.in). Please ignore if already paid."
"Dear Customer, Your Landline bill payment of Rs. 973 for account No. 9032450308, Tel No. 04428613911 is due by 17-SEP-16. You can also pay this bill online at www.bsnl.co.in (http://www.bsnl.co.in). Please ignore if already paid."
lappasi

Sep 12, 2016

landline not functional

! A complaint was registered under docket no 11649131621. There was no reply and complaint was not rectified.
2 Again complaint was made ,registered under no 116449131621 and it was replied that defect has been resolved as received on 9/9/2016 to my mobile no 9443459651.
3 Actually the problem has not been resolve and rectified. Initially some from BSNL ,inspected and told that connecting wire will be brought to restore connection , but the staff never turned up again.
4 Please take action to make the connection functional. And confirm operational status to 8220446472
5 I tried to speak to customer service by dialing 1500 but unfortunately none turned up to receive the call.
Complaint now reported again 4th time refers to land line no 044-24891944( R Gopinath ) Ramcolony, WestMambalam Chennai 600024
Complaint now is mailed by L S RAMASAMY relative of Shri Gopinath.
Yours
L S Ramasamy (mobile no 9443459651
raravisankar

Sep 10, 2016

Phones not working.

Both our telephones 044 22313147 and 044 2234 0146 are not functioning for the last few months properly. We made several complaints. Still it is not working.
Hope somebody will take action after seeing this. It is a pity customer care in BSNL is very very poor and they don't bother about customer. Can any one help?
Ravisankar - 98409 30061
Vasanth Singh

Sep 8, 2016

Landline ph.no.04425380389

My Landline no. 044-25380389 not working for the past three days,Complain was lodged on 6.9.2016 complain no.116437340282 but not response so for, I request you to look into the issue and set right and earliest, We hope that the complain will be attended in immediatly
With Regard
S.B.Singh
167-Govindappa Naick street, Ist floor
Chennai-600001
Mob No.9884127044
Sasikala gunasekaran

Landline not function

BSNL LANDLINE connection no.04426204832 not functioning since one week, complaint was lodged on 15th August 2016 and it has been assigned to BSNL staff shri.Muthusigamani G.mobile no.9445010532 on16th ,Immediately I contact the bsnl staff as his assigned cell no. He response and he said that he was retired from bsnl on june itself and he advised me to AE,DE,AND SOME OTHER telephone nos. No one was picked up the phone .And no one is contact till the lr post.

Thanks to bsnl.'JAI HIND'.
vinodkumar bhutoria

non-working of landline

Sub: telephone No. 044-25545074. it is not working from past 20 days. a complaint is given But NO ACTION IS TAKEN TILL NOW.

ADDRESS: PREMIER PIPES, A-8 SIDCO INDL. ESTATE,KODUNGAAIYUR, CHENNAI 600 118 MOB. NO.9840052761
gcm

land line not working

My Land line not working for past 5 weeks i have registered a complaint but no one responding i have called the toll free number more than 20 times but till now no action taken my number 044 - 25215689 complaint docket no 116136707552

Please take steps to correct the problem and make it work again quickly.
jkarthikeyan777

Aug 8, 2016

Lanline not working

Landline was not working for last 10 days and complained 4 days before still now not attended.
ARASU1966

Aug 4, 2016

cable problem

Landline is not working. Please come and check immediately. Kindly do the needful.
ARASU
L MURALIDHARAN

Aug 2, 2016

LAND LINE NOT WORKING

I AM MURALIDHARAN RESIDENT OF VALASARAVAKKAM CHENNAI 600087
SINCE LAST THREE DAYS MY RESIDENTIAL LINE IS NOT WORKING TELEPHONE NO IS +91 44 24868886
COMPLAINT ALREADY LODGED PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO RESTORE THE LINE
YET TO GET A FEED BACK
Manitats

Jul 30, 2016

Landline not working due to wiring issue

Our landline has not been working since 2 months. The number is 044 2366 2016. Kindly address this issue immediately as the number belongs to senior citizens. We have been paying the bills regularly without the service of the landline.we are advised this is due to faulty wiring with a "check telephone line" prompt. You can also contact us on cell phone number 944 436 7045, Mr. B. S. Subramanian.
Sowkiyaam Pharma Distributors

Jul 25, 2016

Landline is not Working

SAI LOGISTICS PVT LTD

Jun 24, 2016

OUR LANDLINE NOT WORKING

OUR LANDLINE NOT WORKING (LAND LINE NO.044 - 22330771 / 772 ) THE PAST ONE WEEK KINDLY LOOK INTO IT IMMEDIATELY
annamalai a

Jun 21, 2016

landline is not working

our landline no;04426175880 Villivakam. LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING FOR PAST 2 MONTHS.FREQUENTLY OUT OFF ORDER.
SIR/MADAM KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL

VILLIVAKKAM CHENNAI -600049
GOKIE

Jun 17, 2016

BSNL landline not working

My landline No. 04422600404 is not working since 3 days.
Kindly arrange to repair the same immediately

G.RAJAN
ADDRESS : NO:13, LAKE VIEW STREET, GANDHI NAGHAR,
ADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI - 600 088.

CONTACT NO: 9941033440
Sarahsu

Jun 15, 2016

Cross talk with other phones

For the past 6 months there has been cross talk with other phones if the phone is locked from our end. I would like you to take action immediately regarding this.
cmtn

Jun 8, 2016

BSNL LANDLINE

WE HAD MADE A COMPLAINT TO TOLLFREE NO:1500 ABOUT NON FUNCTIONING OF TELEPHONE NO: 044-26211407.

AND NO ONE HAD TURNED UP SO FAR TO RECTIFY THE DEFECT.

AS THE PHONE IS OPERATED BY A COMPANY/FIRM WE HAVE MISSED SO MANY IMPORTANT BUSINESS CALLS AND CLIENTS CALLS.

SO KINDLY ATTEND THIS FAULT AS TOP PRIORITY BASIS.

MRINALINI

BSNL Landline - BB249 YET NOT INSTALLED
    Sir ,I dr. Uttam Panpatte applied for new connection of...
    BHARTI-RETAIL EASY DAY - i m from bhatia
    Hello sir,i am umang bhatia from ludhiana jamalpur. Sir...
    Videocon - TV Malfunction
    A Videocon DDB SMART TV was purchased on the 1st week on...
    Vijay Tv - Seethayin Raaman
    Why you have changed seethayin raaman serial to...
    indiagames.bsnl.co.in - DEACTIVATION OF ALL HUNGAMA PACKAGES
    I want to deactivate/unsubscribe all hungama package...
    ashutosh dixit - shifting of landline
    Hello Partner, Our office has been shifted but land line...
    Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...