BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

Sasikala gunasekaran

Landline not function

BSNL LANDLINE connection no.04426204832 not functioning since one week, complaint was lodged on 15th August 2016 and it has been assigned to BSNL staff shri.Muthusigamani G.mobile no.9445010532 on16th ,Immediately I contact the bsnl staff as his assigned cell no. He response and he said that he was retired from bsnl on june itself and he advised me to AE,DE,AND SOME OTHER telephone nos. No one was picked up the phone .And no one is contact till the lr post.

Thanks to bsnl.'JAI HIND'.
vinodkumar bhutoria

non-working of landline

Sub: telephone No. 044-25545074. it is not working from past 20 days. a complaint is given But NO ACTION IS TAKEN TILL NOW.

ADDRESS: PREMIER PIPES, A-8 SIDCO INDL. ESTATE,KODUNGAAIYUR, CHENNAI 600 118 MOB. NO.9840052761
gcm

land line not working

My Land line not working for past 5 weeks i have registered a complaint but no one responding i have called the toll free number more than 20 times but till now no action taken my number 044 - 25215689 complaint docket no 116136707552

jkarthikeyan777

Aug 8, 2016

Lanline not working

Landline was not working for last 10 days and complained 4 days before still now not attended.
ARASU1966

Aug 4, 2016

cable problem

Landline is not working. Please come and check immediately. Kindly do the needful.
ARASU
L MURALIDHARAN

Aug 2, 2016

LAND LINE NOT WORKING

I AM MURALIDHARAN RESIDENT OF VALASARAVAKKAM CHENNAI 600087
SINCE LAST THREE DAYS MY RESIDENTIAL LINE IS NOT WORKING TELEPHONE NO IS +91 44 24868886
COMPLAINT ALREADY LODGED PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO RESTORE THE LINE
YET TO GET A FEED BACK
Manitats

Jul 30, 2016

Landline not working due to wiring issue

Our landline has not been working since 2 months. The number is 044 2366 2016. Kindly address this issue immediately as the number belongs to senior citizens. We have been paying the bills regularly without the service of the landline.we are advised this is due to faulty wiring with a "check telephone line" prompt. You can also contact us on cell phone number 944 436 7045, Mr. B. S. Subramanian.
Sowkiyaam Pharma Distributors

Jul 25, 2016

Landline is not Working

SAI LOGISTICS PVT LTD

Jun 24, 2016

OUR LANDLINE NOT WORKING

OUR LANDLINE NOT WORKING (LAND LINE NO.044 - 22330771 / 772 ) THE PAST ONE WEEK KINDLY LOOK INTO IT IMMEDIATELY
annamalai a

Jun 21, 2016

landline is not working

our landline no;04426175880 Villivakam. LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING FOR PAST 2 MONTHS.FREQUENTLY OUT OFF ORDER.
SIR/MADAM KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL

VILLIVAKKAM CHENNAI -600049
GOKIE

Jun 17, 2016

BSNL landline not working

My landline No. 04422600404 is not working since 3 days.
Kindly arrange to repair the same immediately

G.RAJAN
ADDRESS : NO:13, LAKE VIEW STREET, GANDHI NAGHAR,
ADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI - 600 088.

CONTACT NO: 9941033440
Sarahsu

Jun 15, 2016

Cross talk with other phones

For the past 6 months there has been cross talk with other phones if the phone is locked from our end. I would like you to take action immediately regarding this.
cmtn

Jun 8, 2016

BSNL LANDLINE

WE HAD MADE A COMPLAINT TO TOLLFREE NO:1500 ABOUT NON FUNCTIONING OF TELEPHONE NO: 044-26211407.

AND NO ONE HAD TURNED UP SO FAR TO RECTIFY THE DEFECT.

AS THE PHONE IS OPERATED BY A COMPANY/FIRM WE HAVE MISSED SO MANY IMPORTANT BUSINESS CALLS AND CLIENTS CALLS.

SO KINDLY ATTEND THIS FAULT AS TOP PRIORITY BASIS.

MRINALINI
universal Tools

May 27, 2016

land line not working
My Land line not working for past 1 month i have registered a complaint but no one responding i have called the toll free number more than 10 times but till now no action taken my number 044 - 22251530 complaint docket no 115690494112

amalraj64

May 25, 2016

Fault not attending and simply close the compliant

sir i am s.amalraj residing at chennai my phone No.044 25514105 i had booked the complaint more than 10 times No.115578212142,115591630402,115593762812,115602601822,115612023122,115676037452,and 115708927042 these are the compliant given by me but without attending the fault simply closed then & there regarding this i had phoned to AE 044 25522111 they are reply i sent the person that's all and i try another no 044 25512200 he is not pig up the phone so i am very mush worried for BSNL service and no proper supervision so pl look it sir
AADITIYAA

May 9, 2016

telephone line not working

our landline No. 044 24748945 last 5 days.
Kindly arrange to repair the same immediately
AADITIYAA

May 9, 2016

land line not working

My Land line not working for past 2 weeks i have registered a complaint but no one responding i have called the toll free number more than 10 times but till now no action taken my number 044 - 24531649 complaint docket no 115494773592

svn275

Apr 26, 2016

4424803893 BBHOMECOMBO ULD 650 Getting disconnected very onften

My LL 4424803893 is getting disconnected very often every 1 or 2 hours. It resumes after 1 hr. or sometimes the next day. I AM INCURRING HEAVY MONITORY LOSS BECAUSE OF THIS IRREGULAR CONNECTION. Please send your Lineman to check the cables or change the lines/cable etc. My connection was was from 9/3/2015, I did not have any problem for the past one year. I have been telling all my friends that BSNL BB is the best - but now? Please assign your staff at your earliest to prevent me from incurring heavy loss.
manikandan123

Apr 24, 2016

TELEPHONE LINE NOT WORKING

TELEPHONE NUMBER AS NOT WORKING 044- 24423150 , 24423151,24423152
manikandan123

Apr 24, 2016

LINE NOT WORKING

TELEPHONE LINES ARE NOT WORKING 044- 24423150,24423151,24423152,24423153,24423154,24423155
B.sathyanarayanan.

Apr 18, 2016

bbsnl-land line no 22602500 not working

My landline with BB connection no 22602500 is not working for the past one week.
I made a complaint thro telephone complaint no 1500 . My complaint accepted and docket no provided.
but still it is not functioning. In the absence of telephone line i was put lot of difficulty and mental agony.
kindly do the needful to make the telephone line working.
rkaleathers

Apr 13, 2016

Landline/Brandband not working over 45 days

13/04/2016
The Account Officer (TR)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Nagalkeni Exchange, Chennai-44.

Sub-Rent Rebate against Telephone No: 044-2241 2282 including Broadband for the period of 07/03/2016 to till date

We have the honor to inform you that our Telephone No: 044-2241 2282 under Nagalkeni Telephone Exchange was out of order including Broadband service from 7th March 2016 to till date due to unidentified fault. I complained several times but no action so far from your end. This incidence made me too worried about BSNL Services in future.

So, I therefore, pray that you would be kind enough to take necessary steps to rectify the fault and exempt me from monthly rental of my telephone including Broadband for that period only.
Expecting your kind co-operation.

Arul Murugan
For RKA Leathers
Alt.contact no.9042014099
ushaveeraraghavan

Apr 12, 2016

land line not working

My land line No.22485513 is not working for the past 25 days. Complaint was lodged on 3-4-2016 but no response so far. But, promptly the bill is sent even not providing the service. If no action is taken for rectifying the fault, no Telephone serviceccharge including rent may be demanded for the period of non provision of service. I request you to look into the issue and set right at the earliest. The delay in removing the problem defeat the purpose of having telephone connection.
With the hope that the complaint will be attended to immediately.
With regards,
Yours
S.Veeraraghavan,
33,T.R.Mani St., V.O.C Nagar, Pammal, Chennai-75
srrj

Apr 10, 2016

LANDLINE BSNL NOT WORKING

OUR LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER IS NOT WORKING. NO DIAL TONE IS COMING. BUT BILL HAS COME FOR STANDARD AMOUNT PAYMENT AS PER PLAN.

PLEASE RECTIFY THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATLY -- URGENT

044-22630276

S.Ramakrishnan,
Plot No.167 Venkateswara Nagar, Sastha Nilayam
Ist street, Pozhichalur, Chennai-74
Pin : 600074
Kanakasabapathy

Mar 30, 2016

BSNL landline & broadband not functioning

BSNL landline & broadband connection No.044-26212133 not functioning since two weeks or so.Complaint not acted upon and no official attends the calls made about the issue.

nagar nigam lucknow - main line damage
    sir i am anand sharma living in SS 1953 54 SECTOR H LDA...
    Credit Card - Noc of sbi credit card
    had cleared the complete outstanding amount on my SBI...
    Aircel network - recharge
    Sir today on28th Aug 2016 evening I have recharged an...
    Book my offer - bookmyoffer
    This is a frude company I complete abt this side I have...
    Poorvika mobiles - irresponsible behavior and cheating customers
    Poorvika, I am sethu from Iraq, We purchased Lyf...
    QNET - Qnet is life changin opportunity
    QNet is a dynamic wellness and lifestyle company...
    htc - Needs a replacement of phone
    Dear Sir, I have purchased phone HTC Desire 620 G...