BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

svgauges

Feb 24, 2017

landline problem

My landline no.044-26253865 broadband connection is not working for the last 10 days . I complaint it last week,. No response. . Please clear my problem.

thank's
ph no 044-26253865
hrce

Feb 20, 2017

Broadband disconnection

The landline no.044-24610800 broadband connection is not working for the past one year . I complaint it last year,. No response. I write to Bsnl to disconnect the internte on 30.11.2015 and also remind it on 1.2.2017. There is no response. I also paid internet charges for the past one year. please disconnect the internet connection immediately.

M. Kavitha
Irfan570

Feb 16, 2017

Worst staff behaviour -BSNL

Ph- 044 22243770

Area : Nanganallur , chennai

BSNL landline not working from 1 month.
New internet connection didnt work since the day connection was given.
The Area officer talks as if we are the sinners and who asked you to get the connection.
No patience for him to even listen. His name is suresh from Nanganalur branch.
They not even ready to listen , when i asked them to give the claim.
Ranjeet Jain

Feb 14, 2017

bsnl land line dead

hello sir our BSNL land line telephone number is: 044-25204745, in the name of subasha k shah,
dear sir i humbeley request you please give proparley service otherwise we permentley disconnect our land line because your service is very wrost service in the world,because one year 365 dayes come then 365 outof 120 dayes your bsnl land line is DEAD
so i again requset you please slow the issue proparley and re start of my land line,
i am wating your answer and service, 9566339888 this my mobile number,
thank you BSNL [BUCKWAS SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED]
guhados

Feb 6, 2017

The telphone no. is not working for the past 30 days.
Ashika srinivasan

Jan 26, 2017

Refund of money

No action has been taken on the complaint nos 6K16TN309955 & 6K21TN304106. kindly do the needfull.
Hyacinth Somasundaram

Jan 20, 2017

phone dead

My landline is dead for the last two day - kindly arrange to rectify the same immediately as I am a senior citizen and at times have to contact my doctor
angellabel

LANDLINE SHIFTING NOT DONE

OUR LAND LINE NO : 044 26150451, WE HAVE GIVEN LANDLINE SHIFTING REQUEST ON 23.12.16 , SHIFTING FROM WELCOME COLONY TO ALANDUR, BUT STILL NOW IT IS NOT SHIFTED , PLEASE CONFIRM THE STATUS.
divijay87

Landline not working

My BSNL landline connection number 044-22512214 is not working for past 40 days from Vardah cyclone. I have registered complaint through phone not response from exchange.
vamsi krishna147

Signals not working

dear sir/madam

BSNL signals not working in Pallavaram area in Chennai when i am trying it shows a Network busy please try again but other areas like Tirusulam,Nungambakam,Kodambakam it's working properly please resolve that issue ASAP.
ramathilakam

Jan 17, 2017

DEAD

Dear Sirs,

My Telephone No.26411146 is out of order and Dead for the last 15 days. I have already complained to you earlier.
I shall be thankful if you could depute your personnel immediately to rectify the defect. Sir, This land line is being
used by a Senior Citizen, who is completely depending on this landline for speaking to doctors and Nursing Homes.

I hope you can understand the situation.
Hence I would humbly request you to depute personnel immediately without any further delay.

ASHWIN K. Shah
Mobile:98401 29050
kamaladevi.thankavelu

Jan 15, 2017

Phone not working

Hi, My phone number 044-26871102 is not working for the past 1 week, please do the needful ASAP.
krishnamurthy konduru

Jan 12, 2017

land line out of order for weeks

my landline 04426173352 is out of order over over 2 weeks.Despite my perseverance with villivakkam exchange people, the JTO Dgm and CGM, BSNL, nothing is happening. Eventhough I registered my complaint on 1500, no response is forthcoming from department. Of late BSNL services inproved significantly, but for this. Pl attend to this at the earliest. krishnamurthy
sasikalamanikandan

Jan 6, 2017

FAULT ON LAND LINE NO 044-26370873

From Past six months my land line No 044-26370873 was getting out of order.
When made complaint through automatic fault booking system, The BSNL personnel attending the fault and was made some temporary arrangement so the phone was working for one or two days and within couple of days the phone again will be dead or noicy. Kindly look into this and make some permanent solution immediately. We are in the Jurisdiction of Avadi(Chennai) Telephone exchange.

SasikalaManikandan
Rajamani.M

Jan 6, 2017

Excess Billing

My tel No. 24991538
It seems the last two bills show, in our opinion, some excess charges.
'Kindly send me the details of the calls dialled from my number for
the last bills. Just we want to checkup whether the dialled numbers
are related to us or not.
Your early action in this regard is solicited.
tks
SMITHA JOHN ROSHAN

Jan 5, 2017

DISTURBED SOUND

SIR,

INCOMING VOICE IN MY LANDLINE PHONE 044 24506477 NOISY (ALWAYS THERE IS A HUMMING SOUND WHEN WE PICK PU THE RECEIVER). THERE APPEARS TO BE SOME LOOSE CONNECTION IN THE CABLING ROUTE.

FURTHER IN OUR APARTMENT COMPLEX, THE SERVICE LINES ARE NOT PROPERLY FIXED (CABLES ARE HANGING WITHIN THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND AS A RESULT THE LINES GET PULLED BY CHILDREN, OR EVEN THE LINES GET DAMAGED WHILE PARKING VEHICLES. SOME SUPERVISORY PERSON MAY BE ASKED TO INSPECT THE SAME.

SMITHA JOHN
FLAT NO.1-D, BLOCK-1
SHIYAM'S THIRTH, NORTH JAGANNATHA NAGAR
VILLIVAKKAM, CHENNAI 600049.

Mobile: 8939286477 / 9940686096
sangeethakotee

Dec 27, 2016

BSNL services

Are the higher official of bsnl are looking into these above complaints? Do they really solve the issue mentioned above.
sangeethakotee

Dec 27, 2016

BSNL services

Is any higher officials seeing these above complaints, really is this useful to lodge complaint here. Are they really taking any steps.
Vasu56

Dec 26, 2016

LANDLINE - BROADBAND NOT WORKING TWO WEEKS

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Landline - 044-26492764 not working for past two weeks. Also our Broadband not working since 11-12-16. Tried alot to call and book complaint through Customer Service but no response. We gets complain once in every two months thought we pay all our dues on time. If this problem not corrected please note (without our usage for these periods due to BSNL fault why shoud we pay ???) we not going to pay any future bills unless we get permanant solution for this please.

Need your best support to solve as soon as possible please.

Pradeep Vasu
Chennai - 56
Deepa T

Dec 21, 2016

Land Line Telephone Not working

Our Land Line (044 - 22591437) Not working .Please come and check immediately. Kindly do the needful.
Sri Sudarsanam

Phone and Landline not working

I have paid all my bills on time every time. However my phone and landline is not working properly for the past two weeks.

I have registered my complaint online alao, but not working till now.

My number 044 22730359 Chennai telephone

Request for quick support.

Sudarsanam S
s.balakumaresan

Landline not functioning

Our telephone number is 04426507951 which is not working from the past 2 days .kindly look into it immdtly.
dhanalakshmisunny

Landline and Broad Band not work

It is hereby inform you that our BSNL Land line 044 - 25559464 line is not clear since more than one Year. I also had complained over the phone about this problem, but till there was not response about solution. now past one week. not working the landline number. I also had complained over the phone about this problem, So,please look into it and take proper action as early as possible. I hope you consider our problem. I have called the toll free number more than 5 times but till now no action. take action immediately.

DHANALAKSHMI
Chennai - 600 051.
Guruprasad rao S

Dec 8, 2016

BSNL Landline

My landline No.044-23715849 is not working for the last one week. I have made complaints and the docket Nos. given are 116985806212 and 117002892552. Kindly arrange to rectify the same immediately Or otherwise I have no option to switch over to other service providers.

Guruprasad
Vedambal

Dec 3, 2016

Safe custody release

I gave a request for release of landline no 24640814 on 2nd december at RK nagar exchange and I was informed that the phone will be released in the evening and I am sorry to inform that till now no action has been taken.All my efforts to contact RK nagar exchange did not bear fruit as no body is lifting the phone.Ii is a very sorry state of affairs and I am not able to digest the total indifference of BSNL towards customers.

NIOS On Demand Exam - On Demand Admit Card Not Received
    Sir, I have submitted my online form and reference No...
    skoda laura - My car problem and sarvice centre
    Dear sir, Thus is to inform to you I have a SKODA LAURA....
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - lost Mobile I Phone 6S
    I was travelling from Tirunelveli i to Bengalore on...
    Samsung india limited - Very Very Bad Service
    Dear Sir Greetings ! Undersigned have purchased a...
    NIOS - On Demand Admit Card Not Received
    Sir, I have submitted my online form and reference No...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - +91 9102 670 170
    Рауtm Сustomer Care Transaction failed but amount...
    Canara Bank - PPF subscription not credited
    My subscription for PPF is not credited even though its...