Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

C.Sathish Kumar
Oct 7, 2015

BSNL Landline not working & internet connection problem

his is informing you that i am BSNL land line consumer for above 4 years, right now land line not worked & internet connection not working in past 8 months my consumer and land line No: 04426553571 and Complaints register dated on 23.03.2015.

For last 8 months my land line was not working (i.e incoming and outgoing calls not worked and internet connection and cable problem), these issues already i had addressed to Mr.Prabhu –A.E and BSNL Staff : Shri.K.Kothandaraman –Mob : 9445014025- NM Road, Avadi-54 and directly visited at nearest office circumference (BSNL Telephone Exchange Avadi New Military road,Avadi Camp, Chennai-600054), but still that problem not solved and response is very poor and also i have paid the amount as per the BSNL bill amount subsequently (March -2015,April-2015 &May-2015).

BSNL Complaints register details
Complaints registered Docket Number
Dated of complaints

Grievance Registered: Docket Number: TND/CO/2015/4154 complaints registered dated on 19.09.2015.

The above mentioned BSNL related all Complaints was mailed dated on 15.09.2015 to the following Mail ID:
gmo_chennai@bsnl.co.in ,chn_dgmaoff@bsnl.co.in, cgm_chennai@bsnl.co.in.

But as of now there is no any proper feedback and reply from your end.

Without landline working how i can pay these amount? Please consider and immediately take action.

Please organize and rectify to the above these problem without any delay.
Sep 29, 2015

landline address change not supported

Dear Sir.,
The land line no.044-26253865 address(:no.29/a bharathiyar street , srinivasa nagar, padi,chennai-50 ) changed to new address no74 / 4, periyar 4th cross street, srinivasa nagar, padi, chennai-50.The land line & network change for new address .letter submitted in 16.09.2015 but till date is not response . BSNL landline & network used for 11 years. Please change the land line and network.please helpme.
Sep 13, 2015

landline no.23713914 not working

The landline no.23713914 is not functioning for the last 15 days. Inspite of repeated compliants there is no response. Kindly look into the matter immediately and sort out the issue please.

Sep 10, 2015

Bill Amount is high: 044-27435853

Kindly arrange to provide the breakup details bill amount is Rs.1152/- for the period of 1st Aug'15 to 31st Aug'15 and you may disconnect if any STD facilities is already provided for this one. We need only provision for making local calls for incoming and out going facilities.

Aakash Enterprises (Firm)
C.S. Sundararajan (9381036004)
Sep 6, 2015

Land line is not working

Last week I installation is completed and still this Landline phone and Brandband is not working so please check it and fix the issue

phone no: 044 26671208.

chennai -12 pulianthope exhange

any clarification please reach to me 09176666208
k babu
Sep 2, 2015

My land line is not working since last 6 days. No incoming calls. But if we dial from outside, the dialer is getting ringing tone but at receiving end ringing tone is coming. Kindly advise to attend immediately landline no. 044-23713914 Chennai.
Aug 31, 2015

non functioning of landline no. 26613870

Sir, my residential Phone no. 26613870 is nor functioning for the past 10 days. kindly do the needful.

N. Srinivasan
276c, Railway officers Quarters
Egmore, Chennai-8
Aug 25, 2015

Non receipt of deposit amount

I have surrounded my telephone connection in the month of August, 2014 due to shifting of new residence at Pallikarani , Chennai 100 where there is no BSNL facilities of land connection. It is regret to say that almost one year completed even now my deposit amount not refunded in spite of repeated personal visit to K.K Nagar Exchange office /written communication. If the customer not paid any attention bsnl immediately taken for action to disconnect the line/ late fee etc.but bnsl not taken any interest to refund the customer deposit . In this regard, it is requested to refund the deposit immediately without any delay along with interest for one year.
Details: Customer Name : G. SANTHOSHAM Land Line Number : 044 24742909 Date of submission of request to bsnl inthe MOnth opf August, 2014.

Thanks warms regard

CONTACT NO. CELL: 9445622909 L/L 044 22570367
Aug 24, 2015

Landline out of order - 04424344798

Our Landline is not working, Kindly attend immediately
Jaw Prabhakaran
Aug 17, 2015

Requesting you to take some necessary action ASAP..It's our 4th day without telephone and Internet connection. I send a mail yesterday for corrupted staffs
on BSNL..I didn't get any response on that. Please send some staff to repair and take some action on those culprits.

Jawahar Prabhakaran
cell.- 8939118123
Repaired BSNL telephone # 044 26501023
Jaw Prabhakaran
Aug 17, 2015

Corrupted staffs

I m writing this letter to bring to ur notice that, from last 3 days my phone and broadband connection is not working.And the person you guys assigned for this issue is a corrupted and I regret to inform you that , When I applied for bsnl connection. A bsnl staff named DAYALAN came to our house and started giving stupid reasons to avoid giving connection and he was forcing us to purchase modem for Rs.2200.and he took nearly 5 days to reply back.and in result he gave one number to contact..

After this two people came named BHAI and MANI..These both staff are also corrupted. When ever they came asked for some money from us to complete the job..by giving stupid reasons.After completing the work they started demanding more money my father denied and sent them out.

I called and escalate this issue to one of your staff named MYTHELI. .She assured me that from now onwards no one will disturb us..

I warned them that if next time its happen I escalate this issue to police as well as to the higher authority.

I request you to please assign some good n genuine staff. I will wait for next 24 hrs..otherwise I have escalate this issue until I will get solution.

Jawahar Prabhakaran
Aug 7, 2015

Phone dead

My phone 23377138 is dead for the past five days. Pl. rectify immediately
Aug 3, 2015

Phone Dead

My Number - 044- 26492764 was dead for past 2 weeks plus. Registered complaints online and phone and in person directly twice at Poonamallee Ex-change (Chennai) No response yet. As a result broadband is also not working. Request kindly take action and correct the issue please.

Jul 31, 2015

Land Line Dead

My Land Line # 2617 0257 is dead and not working for past one week. Booked a compliant on 27th July 15 and compliant # is 113814596282.
Till now, no one has come and rectified it.

Request you to kindly look into this and rectify it immediately.
Jun 30, 2015

Land line and Broad band not working

I am using BSNL connection for several years and currently having problem with my connection. My land line and broadband connection are not working from 18th June 2015. I waited for few days and raised a complaint on 23rd June 2015; I got a SMS with the details of the person to whom my issue was assigned. As there was no response from that person, I called him after a day. He said that he has checked everything from his end asked us to contact the perungalathur office. When we contacted perungalathur office they told that they would send a person to address the issue. However no body turned up, hence we went to perungalathur office once again to complain the issue. This time they told us to contact the tambaram office and provided us a contact number. When we called that number the BSNL person said that it is a cable fault and he doesn’t have any idea of when it would be fixed.
We have registered the BSNL number for gas booking and several other things. We rely on internet for studies and several other activities. We are not getting proper reply of when the issue would be fixed; they are just making to run here and there. Please fix this issue as soon as possible.
I went to BSNL office for about 5 times and called them for about 10 times but no use..

My telephone number is 22393408
j.saraswathy ammal
Jun 22, 2015

phone dead

Last 20 days my Redidence BSNL Landline dead. Many times complaint in the toll free no. nobody rectified the complaint. Pl. kindly rectify the compliant my Tel.

Satish Jain
Choolai, Chennai-112.
Jun 20, 2015

Telephone No 24413197 Dead

Sir, My telephone no 24413197 is dead since yesterday. Please arrange to rectify immediate as this also has broad band also hence having severe problems.

Please rectify on priority
Jun 15, 2015

Telephone Dead

My Telephone NO. 25501023 dead for the past one week No action taken despite repeated reminders. Complaint through this forum also yielded no fruitful result. PLEASE ATTEND TO IT.
Jun 12, 2015

landline not working

my land line bearing telephone index number 044 25501023 is dead for the past five days, my complaints over phone and registered in the complaint register at Periyar Nagar Telephone exchange has not worked. I kindly request to do the needful. Address No.5, I cross street kambar nagar chennai -82
May 26, 2015

unable to connect to Ambattur Land line numbers.

Dear Sirs,

I am M. Chandhira Segaran having your Land Line connection No.044-24814582 at 32, Parangusapuram Street, Kodambakkam, Chennai-600 024. From my Land Line in not connecting to any numbers of Ambatuur Industrial Estate.

Please attend the problems of this and rectifiy immedaitely.

Wtih Best Regards,
M. Chandhira Segaran,
32, Parangusapuram Street,
Chennai-600 024.
May 21, 2015

Land Line & Broadband not working

Our Landline No: 044-25735020 was not working for last 15 days. As a result broadband is also not working.
May 8, 2015

Phone dead

91-044-21675766 is dead.
Apr 23, 2015

Telephone No.04425588253 not working since 10-04-2015

My BSNL LL No.04425588253 is not working since 10-04-2015.This affected my Broad Band connection also.I visited the Customer Care Center at Madhavaram Telephone Exchange to make complaints on 13th,15th & 16th April 2015.I gave a written complaint on 15th April 2015.The fault has not yet been attended despite 13 days have elapsed.The CC people simply say the fault is due to cable snap near T.V.K.Bus Stand.They also say they need contract laborers to do the job.Is the cable snap our fault ?We should not suffer like this.Immediate action needs to be taken to restore the telephone line.

Mobile No.9444756175
Door No.15-A,S.R.P.KOIL STREET,NORTH,T.V.K.Nagar,Chennai-600082.
Apr 20, 2015

BSNL phone is dead

My residence land line no. 044-25903130 is not working for the past 6 days. But every time without resolving the complaint, it is closed stating that it has been resolved. Now the actual failure is it is BSNL phone is dead .Need a permanent solution.
Apr 15, 2015

BSNL landline & broad band Not working

My residence land line no. 044-24716192 is not properly working for the past 2 days. But every time without resolving the complaint, it is closed stating that it has been resolved. Now the actual failure is it is BSNL phone is dead and Broad band also not working.Need a permanent solution.

thanking you
A.Vijaya Senthil

snapdeal - Refund Not Received
    Hello, I Mr. Mazhar Ahmed Shaikh Order ID: 8185388433,...
    83338 - fake offer latter
    Today I have received fake offer latter of your company...
    freecharge.in - You cannot withdraw any amount to bank as of now
    my freerecharge emilid is vs29410@gmail.com i am tried to...
    Coca Cola - cheated 16500 rupees for foreign remitance department for...
    Cheated by winning lottery from coca cola and the money is...
    Up 👆 ration card - Not submitting our BPL form
    This is Dr Abu ubaid from Semra Post ✉ Semri khan kot...
    GTPL set top box - no consistent service
    I had got the worse experience in GTPL it always have the...
    Askme Bazar - not got the proper order
    I ordered the bedsheet but didn't get the same which...
    paytm - NOT REFUND
    Dear sir/mem I Recharge IDEA 3G NET PACK from paytm my...
    www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - WEBSITE IS NOT OPEN
    mp board bhopal - issu my marksheet
    I loss my marksheet .so plese issue my duplicate...