BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI

ramathilakam

Jan 17, 2017

DEAD

Dear Sirs,

My Telephone No.26411146 is out of order and Dead for the last 15 days. I have already complained to you earlier.
I shall be thankful if you could depute your personnel immediately to rectify the defect. Sir, This land line is being
used by a Senior Citizen, who is completely depending on this landline for speaking to doctors and Nursing Homes.

I hope you can understand the situation.
Hence I would humbly request you to depute personnel immediately without any further delay.

ASHWIN K. Shah
Mobile:98401 29050
kamaladevi.thankavelu

Jan 15, 2017

Phone not working

Hi, My phone number 044-26871102 is not working for the past 1 week, please do the needful ASAP.
krishnamurthy konduru

Jan 12, 2017

land line out of order for weeks

my landline 04426173352 is out of order over over 2 weeks.Despite my perseverance with villivakkam exchange people, the JTO Dgm and CGM, BSNL, nothing is happening. Eventhough I registered my complaint on 1500, no response is forthcoming from department. Of late BSNL services inproved significantly, but for this. Pl attend to this at the earliest. krishnamurthy
sasikalamanikandan

Jan 6, 2017

FAULT ON LAND LINE NO 044-26370873

From Past six months my land line No 044-26370873 was getting out of order.
When made complaint through automatic fault booking system, The BSNL personnel attending the fault and was made some temporary arrangement so the phone was working for one or two days and within couple of days the phone again will be dead or noicy. Kindly look into this and make some permanent solution immediately. We are in the Jurisdiction of Avadi(Chennai) Telephone exchange.

SasikalaManikandan
Rajamani.M

Jan 6, 2017

Excess Billing

My tel No. 24991538
It seems the last two bills show, in our opinion, some excess charges.
'Kindly send me the details of the calls dialled from my number for
the last bills. Just we want to checkup whether the dialled numbers
are related to us or not.
Your early action in this regard is solicited.
tks
SMITHA JOHN ROSHAN

Jan 5, 2017

DISTURBED SOUND

SIR,

INCOMING VOICE IN MY LANDLINE PHONE 044 24506477 NOISY (ALWAYS THERE IS A HUMMING SOUND WHEN WE PICK PU THE RECEIVER). THERE APPEARS TO BE SOME LOOSE CONNECTION IN THE CABLING ROUTE.

FURTHER IN OUR APARTMENT COMPLEX, THE SERVICE LINES ARE NOT PROPERLY FIXED (CABLES ARE HANGING WITHIN THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND AS A RESULT THE LINES GET PULLED BY CHILDREN, OR EVEN THE LINES GET DAMAGED WHILE PARKING VEHICLES. SOME SUPERVISORY PERSON MAY BE ASKED TO INSPECT THE SAME.

SMITHA JOHN
FLAT NO.1-D, BLOCK-1
SHIYAM'S THIRTH, NORTH JAGANNATHA NAGAR
VILLIVAKKAM, CHENNAI 600049.

Mobile: 8939286477 / 9940686096
sangeethakotee

Dec 27, 2016

BSNL services

Are the higher official of bsnl are looking into these above complaints? Do they really solve the issue mentioned above.
sangeethakotee

Dec 27, 2016

BSNL services

Is any higher officials seeing these above complaints, really is this useful to lodge complaint here. Are they really taking any steps.
Vasu56

Dec 26, 2016

LANDLINE - BROADBAND NOT WORKING TWO WEEKS

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Landline - 044-26492764 not working for past two weeks. Also our Broadband not working since 11-12-16. Tried alot to call and book complaint through Customer Service but no response. We gets complain once in every two months thought we pay all our dues on time. If this problem not corrected please note (without our usage for these periods due to BSNL fault why shoud we pay ???) we not going to pay any future bills unless we get permanant solution for this please.

Need your best support to solve as soon as possible please.

Pradeep Vasu
Chennai - 56
Deepa T

Dec 21, 2016

Land Line Telephone Not working

Our Land Line (044 - 22591437) Not working .Please come and check immediately. Kindly do the needful.
Sri Sudarsanam

Phone and Landline not working

I have paid all my bills on time every time. However my phone and landline is not working properly for the past two weeks.

I have registered my complaint online alao, but not working till now.

My number 044 22730359 Chennai telephone

Request for quick support.

Sudarsanam S
s.balakumaresan

Landline not functioning

Our telephone number is 04426507951 which is not working from the past 2 days .kindly look into it immdtly.
dhanalakshmisunny

Landline and Broad Band not work

It is hereby inform you that our BSNL Land line 044 - 25559464 line is not clear since more than one Year. I also had complained over the phone about this problem, but till there was not response about solution. now past one week. not working the landline number. I also had complained over the phone about this problem, So,please look into it and take proper action as early as possible. I hope you consider our problem. I have called the toll free number more than 5 times but till now no action. take action immediately.

DHANALAKSHMI
Chennai - 600 051.
Guruprasad rao S

Dec 8, 2016

BSNL Landline

My landline No.044-23715849 is not working for the last one week. I have made complaints and the docket Nos. given are 116985806212 and 117002892552. Kindly arrange to rectify the same immediately Or otherwise I have no option to switch over to other service providers.

Guruprasad
Vedambal

Dec 3, 2016

Safe custody release

I gave a request for release of landline no 24640814 on 2nd december at RK nagar exchange and I was informed that the phone will be released in the evening and I am sorry to inform that till now no action has been taken.All my efforts to contact RK nagar exchange did not bear fruit as no body is lifting the phone.Ii is a very sorry state of affairs and I am not able to digest the total indifference of BSNL towards customers.
Aparna Radesh

Nov 23, 2016

Broad band Issue for past five months

My telephone number. 044 22794506, The internet is not working. We gave complaint. No one resolve the issue. For past Five months I am in follow up with the selaiyur division authorities.
After so many times given the complaint till now no one has come. What is the next step to be done?

Aparna
9962599208 / 9962090090
Parimalaramu

Oct 16, 2016

Line Man Foul Play

This is to bring it to your notice that the BSNL line man indulges in foul play by very often disrupts the line to the residents of Ellaiamman Colony, Teynampet for making money in ateending the faults. It is also to be known to all of you that this man was transferred for more than 2 years from that and the residents didn't face any issues, but since 8 months back the man is again posted and we have been facing numerous issues in telephone and broadband lines , which has forced to switch to other operator.
Then name of the lineman is VELAYUDHAM.

CORRUPTION AT THE SERVICE LEVEL.
D.Sekar

Oct 8, 2016

Landline is not clear

Respected sir/ madam,

It is hereby inform you that our Company BSNL Land line 25295201 & 25294663 line is not clear since one month. I also had complained over the phone about this problem, but till there was not response about solution. So,please look into it and take proper action as early as posible. I hope you consider our problem.

Vetrivel Agency

SHANKARANARAYANAN

Oct 5, 2016

DISTURBANCE IN LINE

Sir:

My telephone number is 044-23712220 For the past 3 months, I was not able to use my land line due to disturbance in line. I could not hear the voice of the person who is talking on the other side. I made several complaints through 1500. Every time my complaint was registered and the docket number was given.Service person came and told me that the cable had to be changed but the same was not available with them.I do not know when it would be rectified. . I am paying monthly Rs.700 to 800 towards the telephone charges without using the phone. If this continues I have no other option other than surrendering the phone.

shankaranarayanan
M V POUNRAJAN

Sep 26, 2016

BROAD BAND

DEAR SIR BROAD BAND CONNECTION THROUGH MY LANDLINE NO.044-27468374 IS VERY SLOW FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. PLEASE SPEED UP THE SERVICE. - MV POUNRAJAN
Raj24864895

Sep 21, 2016

BSNL landline&broadband

My phone and broadband connection not working more than 15 days till now..plz take action.. thanks
vetrivelagency

Sep 16, 2016

Landline not working

In my landline numbers 25294663 & 25295201 this both numbers.We will talk means that time will cut the line automatically.So kindly please take the complaint.Thank U.
Mahesh Mahashabde

Sep 14, 2016

Incorrect mobile number registered for landline bills notifications

I stay in Badlapur, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra. I dont have any landline connection either in Chennai or Badlapur. Still from last 8 months I am receiving messages to my mobile no. 9821632852 viz.
"Dear Customer, Your Landline bill payment of Rs. 1072 for account No. 9032447783, Tel No. 04428614151 is due by 17-SEP-16. You can also pay this bill online at www.bsnl.co.in (http://www.bsnl.co.in). Please ignore if already paid."
"Dear Customer, Your Landline bill payment of Rs. 973 for account No. 9032450308, Tel No. 04428613911 is due by 17-SEP-16. You can also pay this bill online at www.bsnl.co.in (http://www.bsnl.co.in). Please ignore if already paid."
lappasi

Sep 12, 2016

landline not functional

! A complaint was registered under docket no 11649131621. There was no reply and complaint was not rectified.
2 Again complaint was made ,registered under no 116449131621 and it was replied that defect has been resolved as received on 9/9/2016 to my mobile no 9443459651.
3 Actually the problem has not been resolve and rectified. Initially some from BSNL ,inspected and told that connecting wire will be brought to restore connection , but the staff never turned up again.
4 Please take action to make the connection functional. And confirm operational status to 8220446472
5 I tried to speak to customer service by dialing 1500 but unfortunately none turned up to receive the call.
Complaint now reported again 4th time refers to land line no 044-24891944( R Gopinath ) Ramcolony, WestMambalam Chennai 600024
Complaint now is mailed by L S RAMASAMY relative of Shri Gopinath.
Yours
L S Ramasamy (mobile no 9443459651
raravisankar

Sep 10, 2016

Phones not working.

Both our telephones 044 22313147 and 044 2234 0146 are not functioning for the last few months properly. We made several complaints. Still it is not working.
Hope somebody will take action after seeing this. It is a pity customer care in BSNL is very very poor and they don't bother about customer. Can any one help?
Ravisankar - 98409 30061

Ticket Refund - ticket not booked but amount debited
    Mera ticket book nahi hua but amount debit ho gaya Plese...
    cash deposit machine - CASH deposit Machine
    Respected State Bank Of India, At 24/10/2016 16:40pm I am...
    SBH - Need CIF Number
    Hello sir, My SBH account number is 62106557370 and IFSC...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Hi Sir, This is inform you that i have applied...
    TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION - DON'T STOP BUS AT REGULAR BUSSTOP AT late night
    TN45-N3684,19-01-2017..... When I take ticket to jayaram...
    Nagpur Muncipal Corporation - Noises pollution health and safety
    Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise...
    Kartshopo.com - Wrong mobile receive
    I ordered Nokia 1100 and I recovery Nokia 1110i and...
    Oasis Resource Management - OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company
    Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any...
    Pay & Use souchalaya - Unauthorized charges
    Respected sir, I was travelled to Ahmedabad to Sirohi at...
    Guess Handbags - Peeling strap/handles
    Handbag now unusable due to handle material peeling so...