BSNL Madurai

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL Madurai

rajeshkhanna m

Jul 29, 2014

ref my mobile number 9443733397/not getting the tower in my phone

sir/ I am using my above mentioned number in the post paid scheme for the past 7/8 years from last 15days appx i am not getting the tower properly nearly about 40/50times per day the connection has been disconnected when i am speaking with others at that time tower in my mobile has been lost completely i have already lodged a complaint at my local bsnl office bodinayakanur till today the problem has been not rectified so kindly go through the matter seriously to rectify tower disconnecting problem in my number and do the needful at the earliest to have long term relationship with bsnl
SMUTHURAJU

Jul 9, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CLOSING APPLICATION

DEAR SIR

MY LAND LINE CUM INTERNET CONNECTION NO IS 2623021

SINCE IAM MOVING OUT OF MADURAI I TRIED TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
REQUESTING TO CLOSE MY CONNECTION IMMEDIATELY
ALONG WITH THE LATEST PAYMENY SLIP

WHEN I TRIED TO ENTER EAST MASI STREET OFFICE AROUND 12.00 NOON THE SECURITY MAN HAS NOT ALLOWED ME INSIDE THE OFFICE
AND HE INFORMED ME THAT
THE CONCERNED A.E WILL RECEIVE CLOSING APPLICATIONS ONLY ON 28-07-2014

IS THE PROCEDURE TO BLOCK THE COSUMER BY SECURITY GUARD IS CORRECT

WILL THE A.E RECEIVE THE CLOSING APPLICATION ONLY ON 28-07-2014

PL INFORM ME TE CORRECT PROCEDURE

MUTHURAJU B.SC.,F.C.A.,A.C.S
p.ruby leela

Jun 20, 2014

no proper response for broad band connection

i am a ph.d scholar. recently we have shifted our home from meenambalpuram to keelavaithiya natha puram. i have submitted a letter in the bsnl koodal nagar office for the change of landline and broadband in the month of may. again i called in the office for their response but they said no other connection available in the area so they wont give us the connection. particularly for the purpose of my studies i need teh broad band connection kindly cnsidered this and do me a favour.
thanking yoy
ruby
psaran12@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014

land line connection & brad band

தேனி மாவட்டம், காமாட்சிபுரம் தொலைபேசி நிலையத்திற்கு உட்பட்ட ஓடைப்பட்டி பேரூராட்சி அலுவலக தொலைபேசி எண்.04546 247543, ஒருவாரகாலமாக லேன்ட் லைன் தொலைபேசி மற்றும் பிராட்பேண்ட் இணைப்பு பழுது ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது. பழுது சரி செய்திட வேண்டுதல் தொடர்பாக.
ansarsbpl

Jun 13, 2014

Land line complaint

We are using Bsnl land line(04522463708) last 1month line is dead we are complaint lock local booth not response till date kindly close the complaint as soon as possible.
b raja sekar

Apr 10, 2014

non response on new connection application

I am a serving JCO in Indian Army resident of 31, VOC Street, SRV Nagar Extn, Thirunagar, Madurai.Pin 625006. I had applied for a new connection in Jan 2014 at BSNL office , Thirunagar. It is more than two moths and no response from your office. When my daughter visited your office it was told they would visit. But noone turned up. Here in Delhi I applied for a connection and I got with in two days. I don't understand why it should take this much of time to respond a application of a citizen.

Please do the needful

b raja sekar
vijayaraghavantsm

Feb 23, 2014

Disturbance and noise in telephone

My land line telephone is 0452 2692697. The incoming calls for the past one week is accompanied by noise and disturbance.
The telephone ring is half and incomplete. Please take necessary action to rectify.

Thanks&regards,
vijayaraghavan
R.SATHYASHANKAR

Feb 15, 2014

UNWANTED SMS'S .--- ADVERTISEMENTS --- REQUEST TO STOP.

MY MOBILE NO. 9486258074
FROM
R.SATHYASHANKAR
ALAKA, 78A/4, AVVAIYAR STREET , PASUMPON NAGAR, MADURAI - 625003.

TO BSNL DIVISION MANAGER, MADURAI.

RESPECTED SIR::

I RECEIVE IN MY MOBLLE A LOT OF JUNK, RUBBISH, MESSAGES (SMS'S) FROM BSNL. THESE JUNK MESSAGES ARE TO ME WORTHLESS ADVERTISEMENTS.

TWICE AMOUNTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FROM THE PREPAID ONE AMOUNTING TO RS.30./-. THE DEDUCTION WAS DONE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND PERMISSION.YOU WILL CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND THAT SUCH INCIDENTS WILL IRRITATE, WORRY, AND AFFECT THE HEALTH OF A 70 YEAR OLD MAN LIKE ME.

SO, MAY I REQUEST YOU TO BE KIND ENOUGH TO STOP WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT SENDING SUCH RUBBISH TO MY MOBILE NO.9486258074..
RESPECTFULLY YOURS
SATHYASHANKAR.
I SHALL EVER BE GRATEFUL TO YOU IF YOU ACT IMMEDIATELY AND STOP SENDING SUCH MESSAGES WHICH ARE OF NO USE, NO WORTH, AND NO VALUE FOR ME.
THESE JUNK, GARBAGE MESSAGES
renuka harekrishnan

Dec 13, 2013

not working of landline

Our land line no. is 2609296. For past 10 days our land line is not working. Though we lodged the complaint on the day of the repair itself yet to be rectified. If we enquire in the complaint cell they are telling that they have the rights only to receive the complaint and can not tell when will our complaint will be rectified. On continuous enquiry they gave one JTO number 9486102410 and another AE no.9486102385. When we call JTO, he is saying that he is very busy in other emergency works and so he cant not see our complaint now. We told him that we are paying for BSNL and they should rectify the complaints at once. For that he said " if u want to shift to some other company do it". JE is not at all attended our call.
Are we having BSNL connection to hear all these irresponsive and filthy words from your workers. Is it fair for BSNL?.
samuelraj.devavaram

Sep 10, 2013

Landline not properly working

My Land line no. is 0452-2568868. I can't use BSNL landline because fault happened frequently. For the past 1month I have complained many times they replied formally that your complaint received and the complaint no. is. so and so. Even they rectified after that it was not working properly when the service people gone out of my home. And the instrument also not good. I can't hear the voice clearly. We missed many important calls.
kindly rectify the problem and do the needful.

Samulraj. D
Selvam_Ramaswamy

Aug 17, 2013

BSNL Broadband problem for morethan one month

Iam, R. Selvam residing at 3B/2, Ahimsapuram 4th street, Sellur, Madurai -625002 and my telephone no. is 0452- 2527991, using it for past 5 years. And moreover, for the past 3 years, I am enjoying the broadband facility and paid the monthly payment ontime.
The problem here is for the past one and half months, there is a big problem in broadband connection and unable to avail the internet facility, whereas I am paying the monthly rental amount properly. My son is suffering on his studies due to the non-availability of the internet in your broadband connection.
I complaint many times and after many reminders, they concerned officers filed the complaint vide the docket no. 19222553688 on 02.08.2013 and without solving the problem, they themselves closed the complaint on 03.08.2013 @ 04.16PM. (I received SMS regarding this)
Again after many reminders over phone and direct visit to Tallakulam office, they filed a complaint vide their docket no. 19282423381 on 12.08.2013 only. Herealso, without solving my broadband connection problem, they closed the same file on 12.08.2013 @ 04.59PM. (I received SMS regarding this)
Now, whatelse I can do sir? As soon as the modem on, the broadband connection is not even working continuously for 2 to 3 minutes and disconnected.
I brought the modem to Tallkulam BSNL office and they themselves checked the modem and confirmed the modem is working properly. Herealso telephone line is working properly.
What’s the exact problem, I don’t know, but suffering without internet connection due to broadband problem.
Hence, I request you to kindly look into the matter very seriously and please take action immediately to sort out the matter, enable us to avail the broadband facility which is very urgently necessary for my son’s online studies… exams… etc.,
Selvam
9865352054
subbaratnam

Aug 5, 2013

SHIFTING OF LAND PHONE

MY LAND PHONE 0451-2426556 (OYT) was in use in MVM.NAGAR,DINDIGUL till OCT 2012.

Now I have shifted to my Own house in K.R.NAGAR,Near Pungkodai,Trichy Road-Near Vani
Vidhyalaya School.Shiting Application given during Oct 2012, not executed.But so far
paid monthly bill of RS 390/- for the past 10 months.NO POSITIVE ACTION.

This is a newly developing area with 30 houses occupied and 20 under construction.120 houses
to be constructed soon I am a retired professor of MKU aged 84.KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL HELP .

DR.N.R.SUBBARATNAM

K.Safar Badhusha No.9, Law Chambers,
M.Sc., M.Phil, P.G.D.C.A. L.L.B., High Court Madurai Bench
Advocate, High Court Madurai – 625 023

Date : 15.07.2013

I wish to submit the few lines for your kind consideration and an earliest action in this regard.

I am a practicing advocate before the Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. I have been engaged by some companies to investigate an important issue concerning the lines of he innocent people of this country. A criminal net work who is operating in India especially operating from tamilnadu headed by V.V.I.P.'s politicians killing the people in mass without any suspicion by using an ancient method clubbed with Modern Technology, in this regard I have collected all the details and the people who are responsible for the mass destruction and some V.V.I.P.'s has been finished off by this method.

In order to convey the same to my company also to both the Central and State Government authorities including officials I am using your browsing centre inside the High Court Campus it is well known facts to loch and everyone in High Court and also if you verify the log in register available with your bsnal office at High Court Campus. My grievance is, some one year before I had a suspicion about the mails which has been sent by me from your browsing centre either had not reached the destination or returned with a notification mailer – damen in this regard. I had lodged a complaint with the Assistant, Engineer of your browsing centre, at High Court Campus. Now I have come to the final conclusion because of this hacking technique, all the e-mails sent by me are hacked by installing a provision called "DYN-GATE" whenever I am sitting before the computer while browsing a notification appears on the right –hand side bottom of the computer as Dyn-gate activated and some times about the failure of the dyn-gate, dyn gate is nothing but a team viewer (Gmbh) and also by using the facility you can control the P.C. of the browsing centre, now my question who has given to monitor the computer in the browsing centre, whether you have receipted any written request from any of the government investigating agency to monitor the alone or the entire BSNL browsing centre situated in the High Court Campus for the monitoring technique they are using team viewer exe, Dyngate exe applications in the computer installed in the BSNL browsing centre at High Court Campus.

Because of the activities of your browsing centre therein a threat to my life and around an year has been spoiled in my attempt to send communication to the concerned authorities and officials of both central and state government because of that I am unable to ascertain how many people loss their lines including VVIP's of this country. At the same time I am not in a possession to disclose the entire facts about the hacking carried out in your centre. Since a case has been filed before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in this regard, in that also I am experiencing to lot of problem.

Hence I request you to investigate and enquire the matter of savibus return and I am ready to provide the available material in connection with hacking while happened in your BSNL browsing Centre situated inside the High Court Campus and take an appropriate and immediate action in this regard.

Yours sincerely,
v
kbalumdu

Jun 20, 2013

DISCONECT MY CONECTION

MY LADLINE NO IS 0452 2336151 ALREDY APLY GIVEING DISCONECT APLICATION .THIS APLICTION IS NOT RESPONCE SO IMMIDIATE ACTION FOR MY APLICATION
antson2

May 20, 2013

online recharge - STV-135

Recharged my phone No:9488055340 as per the details given under subject of complaint. at about 1351hrs.of 20/05/2013. But till now ( 1500 hrs.) I am not able to make a call. While dialing a voice response is received and it says that "your balance is insufficient ........." The history of the recharge shows that the transaction is successful. Please do the needful.
vkrish58

May 14, 2013

Billing for Landline Connection

My landline no is 0452 2532664.I have given a request to keep my phone connection under safe custody and also to disconnect my Broadband facility from 15 March 2013.I have given a letter to the Tallakulam Customer Service Center .I am on a long tour abroad till November 2013.
To my surprice my telephone has been billed for Rs 447 for April 2013.
Can you please confirm that my request has been given effect from 15,March and if billed excess adjust the same in the coming months.

V Krishnamurthy
A2/8B Jawahar Enclave
Jawahar Road,Chokkikulam
Madurai 625002
bauskaran

Apr 29, 2013

late coming of staff to collect bills

I am residing at Thirunagar Madurai. When ever i used to go for pay the bills at 9.00 am.,as displayed in your office, they never come and attend me in time. If you change the collection time in the display after the consultation of your staff, it would be better for me from getting tension.
Kindly display the arrival time of your staff.
Thank you. Bauskaran
mohantdk50

Mar 9, 2013

Re : Phone and Broadbrand dead 0452 2643246

My Phone Number 0452 - 2643246 with Broad band connection is not working since yesterday morning. Complaint has been registered with the number 198. Kindly arrange to rectify the defect.

Now a days frequently these fault happens. Present connection is from a post (Eastern side of the house) under a tree and when the branch cut or fall down, our line can get damaged. Please change to the other post (Western side of the house), that is also near to the house, so that 75% of the problems on the line can be solved.

Please do the needful.

Regards.

T D Mohan Kumar
99 Pasupathy Nagar, Madurai
Mob : 7598454447.
Gopalan.V

Feb 5, 2013

Request for Advance Billing.

My Land line No: 0451 2424838.! Generally the billing is done on after 10th.
Since i have to leave head quarters, before that date, i wish it should be billed,
& intimated right now, so as to enable me to pay the bill.
Since my outstation stay will be a long one, i very humbly request, for early
billing this time,& oblige.!
Thanking you, Sirs,
< yeswecan.ageon@gmail.com>
Anithajawahar

Dec 6, 2012

phone is not working

telphone number is 0452 2323107..phone is dead from the past two days..please do the service as early as possible..
inbarajan

Dec 5, 2012

deactivate

dear sir, my landline no.0452 2672299 plz deactivate the Games on Demand option
niveda

Nov 26, 2012

bsnl landline not working

not working for past 7 days. pl see to it as soon as possible.
ph no. 04522536678
sethu s

Nov 17, 2012

late fee wrongly charged-refund reg.

sir, My customer id no. 4006243070 Account No.9021227551, Phone no.0452-2669789, Bill dt.06.11.2012. Rs.792.34 With refererence to the above bill, Rs. 13.69 is being charged towards late fee. Despite i have remitted monthy telephone bills on or before the payment due date, it is charged Rs. 13.69 as late fee. Please go through this and request you to refund the amount in the subsequent bill. (My previous bill payment details - Bill date 06.10.2012 paid Rs. 769 on 29.10.2012 @ Thathaneri post office)Thank you.

by

S. Sethu
Sethu.iob@gmail.com
rajamani

Nov 5, 2012

no service

sir ,

we r in theni district in the name of village lakshmipuram.. my phone no is 04546 269350.. my phone s not working from the past week i had make complaint with our branch office (lakshmipuram) but the peoples are not attending this problem.. i went many time to the office but mostly its closed... even a single staff also not there to attending the customer complaint... so pls make some arrangements to correct this problem and to satisfy the customers....

regds
rajamani @ ramdoss
lakshmipuram

Mar 11, 2012

Refund of Landline Deposit

Our land line telephone number 0452 - 2337439 & was subscribed in my mother's name V.RAJALAKSHMI, 93, SOUTH PERUMAL MISTRY STREET, MADURAI 625001. The above landline telephone was surrendered with BSNL East, Madurai on 31.05.2010.

Despite repeated written complaints with BSNL, Bibikulam Office at Madurai, the deposit refund was not made till date.

Request to arrange for the refund & arrange to send the same at the following address:
Mrs. V.Rajalakshmi,
New No. 47, Old No. 20,
St. Mary's Road, Raja Annamali Puram,
CHENNAI - 600 028.

Also, request to the exact status in the below mentioned email address: sunderskk@rediffmail.com.

Rgds.

Meenakshi Sunder

Airtel Recharge - I want recharge or money back
    Yesterday I recharged my airtel number with rs.50 via...
    Ibps - regarding registration for clerkIV
    Sir, i want to apply for ibps CWE CLERK. i fill up the...
    Sundirect - NOT CHANGING FILIM
    IN SURYAACTION CHANNEL CHEATING TO CUSTOMERS .IN THIS...
    Ibps - NAME WRONG ENTERED
    I have applied IBPS CWE-CLERK 2014 on 01-09-2014, but I...
    ABN AMRO Credit Card - card issued in my name but not mine
    My brother got a call starting that a credit card is...
    Godrej GDP V5195 DLX - Replacement of Refridgerator
    Application no.-1804401, Customer no.-2284037, Dated:...
    Idea Cellular Ltd - Wrong billing
    Dear Sir / Madam, I have taken a...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - not got adhar card or enrol.
    name- govind father name- rajendra dob- 10-07-1996...