BSNL MNP COMPLAINT

vikash kumar saxena

Sep 5, 2016

16 days passed but still not port in BSNL

Dear Sir / Mada,
i was applied to port my Tata Docomo connection into BSNL. on dated 20-8-2016 . the care excutive give me a BSNL sim & says it will be activate in one week, but today 16 days passed stil i am using tata Docomo service not BSNL. Even BSNL help line no. not responding..
please suggest me
brij1511

Aug 1, 2016

mnp port

On 2016 july 23rd given an MNP request for my mobile number "9451390384" UPC “BE476918” from BSNL to airtel, yet it not activated (even after 10 days of request) and still I can use my same BSNL number.
So I contacted many times with airtel customer care and they are saying BSNL is not allowing to port out.(NO REASON) . While I contacted with BSNL they are telling they don’t know anything about this.
Please note that it’s my years old connection without having any negative balance.
So again I given an MNP request on 2016 july23 rd toairtel yet it not activated.
And I don’t think it will be ok. Please kindly allow me to port out from BSNL.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to airtel.
FAIRYJARNAIL

Jul 3, 2016

PORT FROM VODAFONE TO BSNL BUT BSNL NOT WORKING

SIR IM PORTING FROM VODA 9878930404,AIRTEL 9872630202 TO BSNL WITH SIM NO 89915340891325197758,89915340891325197766.NOW MY BOTH NOS ARE PORT FROM VODA AND AIRTEL BUT BSNL SIM NOT WORKING.I WAS DAIL 1507 BUT NO RESPONSE AND CALL ENDED .PLS HELP ME ITS MY BUSINESS NOS.
ideacellular

Apr 10, 2016

RE: re insist of my number to bsnl 9492533627

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 10th April 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
ideacellular

Apr 9, 2016

RE: re insist of my number to bsnl 9492533627

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
p v s a swamy naidu

Apr 9, 2016

re insist of my number to bsnl 9492533627

In the year 2009 i have taken sim is mobile no.9492533627 and utilised for one year. And then in the year 2010 my number is portability to idea services . In meanwhile from 09-04-2016 my number have no signal. When i met the idea office ,they said the BSNL operators are stopped my numer. Any how I am requesting to the BSNL operators please update this number is very important ,and i am assuring forever i will continue with this number in BSNL. please help me in this regard
my aadhar no.679744571611
my other mobile no. 7093350549
satish201291

Mar 15, 2016

number not activated

i am porting my no from reliance to bsnl. my mob no. 9023561383 after a 8 days my bsnl no is activated and customer care no. not working. what i do??? on this complain have any action or aise hi time ke liye bna rkha h.
akash1010

Mar 9, 2016

not active my no

My mobile no 9852584525 ...i have ported aircel to bsnl but after ten days my aircel no close and bsnl no not start..please solve it..urgentaly...my port no DB164265
k.krishna

Dec 31, 2015

BSNL portability & Behaviour of BSNL, Naliya persons

I have taken BSNL Sim No : 94061 46288 from Raigarh (Chhattisgarh). Due to change of my work, I posted at Sewagram Cement Works near to Naliya, Dist : Kutch - Bhuj. I have given application for Portability from Chhattisgarh to Gujarat (BSNL to BSNL) in November first week. They have issued New SIM Sl. No : 89915 70143 31157 8635. They informed that after one week, CG connectivity will be disconnected and Gujarat Local will be available. Tele-verification also done. Nothing happened in November 15.

In 19th December 15, on my enquiry they advised to again get UPC No for SIM portability. I again given UPC No : BY 474812 which is valid up to 03.01.2016. Till date nothing happened. on 24th I called them and enquired. They informed that there is no problem from BSNL, Naliya, problem is with CG BSNL authorities. Contact Customercare of Chhattigsarh. I called up 1503 and enquired. They informed that there is no issue from Chhattisgarh and documentation was not done from BSNL, Naliya, Gujarat.

Yesterday I called them and enquired about the issue and explained the details of Customercare. They are informing that this portability was cancelled and you can collect your deposit amount from Naliya in a rough language. This is not the way to talk with customer.
kumar12

Oct 24, 2015

MNP PORT OUT

MNP request for my mobile number "9411809137" UPC “BW836662” from BSNL to AIRTEL, yet it not activated and still I can use my same BSNL number.
Please kindly allow me to port out from BSNL.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to AIR TEL.
SATTU98 Send email

Jul 13, 2012

MNP PORT OUT

On 5TH JULY 2012 I given an MNP request for my mobile number "9993767283" UPC “BY662585” from BSNL to AIRTEL, yet it not activated ANY MSG ABOT PORTABILITY and still I can use my same BSNL number.
So I contacted many times with AIRTEL customer care and they are saying BSNL is not allowing to port out.(NO REASON) . While I contacted with BSNL they are telling they don’t know anything about this.
So again I given an MNP request on 2012 Yet it not activated.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to AIRTEL

Jul 13, 2012

MNP PORT OUT

So again I given an MNP request on 2012 Yet it not activated.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to AIRTEL
Naveen_37 Send email

May 24, 2012

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE MNP FROM AIRTELTO BSNLON DATE 10/05/2012 BUT WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT IT IN AIRTEL ON 18/MAY THEN THEY SAID IT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY AIRTEL THEN I CONTACT AIRTEL THEN THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND DISCONNECT MY PHONE AND JUST SAY ANY REASON ..
MOBILE NO 8127515858
PORT NO AE584832

May 24, 2012

MOBILE NO 8127515858
PORT NO AE584832
DINESH6814 Send email

May 15, 2012

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE MNP FROM BSNL TO TATA DOCOMO ON DATE 02/5/2012 BUT WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT IT IN DOCOMO ON 15/MAY THEN THEY SAID IT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY BSNL THEN I CONTACT BSNL THEN THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND DISCONNECT MY PHONE AND JUST SAY ANY REASON ..
MOBILE NO 9808587196
PORT NO BW411374.

May 15, 2012

MOBILE NO 9808587196
PORT NO BW411374.

Jun 25, 2011

MNP PORT OUT

We are using two numbers from 9414175516, 9414176235 of BSNL as post paid connection. I have given a request for MNP from BSNL to Vodafone on, we have no contractual obligation with bsnl rajasthan. I was told from Vodafone that your port number bsnl company rejected your request. I went to the Vodafone Showroom, where i was told that BSNL is not allowing them for further process saying that some contractual obligation are there. To clear the contractual obligation I went to BSNL office but they rejected my request.This seems to be just ridiculous. We are fully fed up with BSNL service. I need you to help me for this. You can contact me on +919828148605,

praveen, umesh

Apr 21, 2011

MNP PORT OUT

We are using six numbers from 9449867260 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 of BSNL as post paid connection. I have given a request for MNP from BSNL to Vodafone on 10-04-2011, but till date (21-04-2011) it has not been done. I was told from Vodafone that this will take 7 days of time. Its been more than 11days now and there is no progress. I went to the Vodafone Showroom, where i was told that BSNL is not allowing them for further process saying that some dues are there. To clear the dues I went to BSNL office but they rejected my request saying that the unbill amount we cant cleared until the bill generated.This seems to be just ridiculous. We are fully fed up with BSNL service. I need you to help me for this. You can contact me on +919449867265.

Rajesh Kumar.

Mar 2, 2011

MNP PORT OUT

I have given a request for MNP from BSNL to Airtel on 28-01-2011, but till date (03-03-2011) it has not been donoe. I was told from Airtel that this will take 7 days of time. Its been more than 3 Weeks now and there is no progress. I went to the Airtel Showroom, where i was told that BSNL have to first disconnect my number and only then Airtel can transfer the number. Then I visited BSNL showroom, where i was told that until Airtel gives an Acceptance letter to BSNL stating that Airtel is accepting me as there customer, BSNL cannot do anything. This seems to be just ridiculous. None of the Opertors i.e., BSNL and Airtel, are giving any positive replies. Kindly help me on this. You can contact me on +919443664341

Feb 18, 2011

MNP PORT OUT

On 2011 February 1st I given an MNP request for my mobile number "9446767794" UPC “BLNWSLBD” from BSNL to MTS, yet it not activated (even after 18 days of request) and still I can use my same BSNL number.
So I contacted many times with MTS customer care and they are saying BSNL is not allowing to port out.(NO REASON) . While I contacted with BSNL they are telling they don’t know anything about this.
So again I given an MNP request on 2011 February 10th to TATA DOCOMO, yet it not activated.
And I don’t think it will be ok. Please kindly allow me to port out from BSNL.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to TATA DOCOMO.

freecharge.in - cbfjggk
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    Star Plus - Ipkknd
    Star ipkknd new season soooon pls bring aeshi back in...
    ILLIGAL gold bars sale purchase - Tax Evasion Supression of Income / inflated Expenses
    This complaint is regarding sell purchase of ILLIGAL GOLD...
    paytm - hffhkd
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    fraud calls - Fraud calls
    Hi Sir, The below numbers are asking for security and...
    Kolkata Police - moblile phone stolen
    Dear Sir, My mobile phone was theft on 28th september...
    SSC - SSC Representation project is not working
    I don't understand what is the purpose of extending...
    SBI Speed Post - Atm Card not recieved
    Afte expire my ATM card still not recieve and bank given...
    SSC - Wrong marks
    I didn't get marks for wrong option in SSC cgl exam