bsnl prepaid mobile service

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl prepaid mobile service

sankarvp

Apr 18, 2014

Service DeActivation

I have 3G BSNL prepaid sim no 9400610133. In that they are charging Re.30 for 30 days towards your MIDNIGHT BEAUTIES SERVICES it is send by 529061030 BSNL no. please deactivate the service from my number, and kindly give back my money.

jbrbabu

Apr 17, 2014

deductions of amt RS.30 from main account in my mobile 9443154786

sir ,i am having 3G BSNL prepaid sim no 9443154786 in my mobile in that they are charging Re.30 for 30 days towards your midnight beauties services it is send by 529061030 bsnl no.sir pls unsub or deactivate to my number they are regularly charing the amount from my main account.i kindly request to deactivate from my number,thank u

Deactivate the unwanted services from my bsnl mobile

Mobile No-9413602603
I have not activateda any service on my numbers yet still there is automatic reduction of Rs 40 or 10 or 5 from my main balance. I had got a message to activate sume service but it was denied by me still there is deduction in my main balance that service from the number 51010 and 554471040. I have already complained through telephone on 123 but no action have been taken yet therefore I want you to take proper action and also want my money back and also deactivate any such unwanted service I activate DND service on my number 9413602603. Hoping for your quick response/action.

Deactivate the unwanted services from my bsnl mobile

Mobile No-9413287511
I have not activateda any service on my numbers yet still there is automatic reduction of Rs 40 or 10 or 5 from my main balance. I had got a message to activate sume service but it was denied by me still there is deduction in my main balance that service from the number 51010 and 554471040. I have already complained through telephone on 123 but no action have been taken yet therefore I want you to take proper action and also want my money back and also deactivate any such unwanted service I activate DND service on my number 9413287511. Hoping for your quick response/action.

unsubscribe "single channel pack

I have a BSNL prepaid mobile bearing no 9413287511. An amount Rs.5/- frequently deducted from my mobile through message no.51010 claiming that ---- "single channel pack has been renewed .You have been charged Rs.5/- for 3 days." I would request to please unsubscribe these services from my no.Please deactivate this single channel pack and return my all charged Money

Apr 9, 2014

aygfja

Feb 24, 2014

Unauthorised deduction for activating VAS without consent

Unauthorised deduction by Chennai BSNL for VAS without the consent of the subsciber. When I enquire with the call centre, they inform that this amount is deducted for VAS which is not opted by me. This kind of unauthorised deduction is repeatedly made. whenever I make complaint to the call centre, they tell that the particular VAS will be deactivated. I am sorry to mention that Chennai BSNL, a GOI undertaking, is resoting to this type of unauthorised deduction. I request the authorities to take steps to stop this kind of bad practices.
ashkush

Feb 14, 2014

losing money even after activating offer

i have activated my sms offer of STV 33. But my messages to one specific no. is being charged 12 paise. So please do something.
gunasekaran. I

Feb 11, 2014

easy vault ph back up

I am a prepaid customer of BSNL MOBILE NO-9486874697. I have been charged Rs.20/- (every month) for BSNL's easy vault ph back up value added service when I never activate such service myself.I have been charged for the past 3 years for this service. And surprisingly Rs.20/- has been deducted every month even after sending STOP as instructed in the sms from 155223 .It is absolutely shameful, to know that a govt telecom company is doing this kind of unwanted service.

I request to BSNL customer care to stop this (or any, I don't need any service except making, receiving call & sms from my bsnl no) value added service immediately & refund my deducted money to my mobile a/c balance asap.

Thanking you Sir,

Yours Sincerely
GUNASEKARAN. I
Sathiyapuram, Sevoor village & post
katpadi TK., Vellore District.
Thakur Vijay

Feb 6, 2014

Unauthorized deduction of balance without any intimation

Respected sir/madam,
I am highly surprised on this act of BSNL that , first of all they subscribed an unwanted service named'single channel pack' on my number which is 8988066518. And further on calling the customer care service they won't pick up the call. This act of BSNL service is directing me to report a complaint in consumer forum. I should be refunded with the amount of balance deducted that is Rs 20 , as I received 2 messages consequently , both charging Rs 10 each.
I request you to take quick and strict action against this false act.
Regards'
Vijay Thakur
Thakur Vijay

Feb 6, 2014

Unauthorized deduction of money without any intimation.

Respected sir/madam,
I am highly surprised on this act of BSNL that , first of all they subscribed an unwanted service named'single channel pack' on my number which is 8988066516. And further on calling the customer care service they won't pick up the call. This act of BSNL service is directing me to report a complaint in consumer forum. I should be refunded with the amount of balance deducted that is Rs 20 , as I received 2 messages consequently , both charging Rs 10 each.
I request you to take quick and strict action against this false act.
Regards'

Nov 25, 2013

sujithsuji33@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013

Online Recharge

I i recharged with 200 rs,till now i didn't get the balance.My mobile no 9496246296
jjjyoti012@yahoo.com

Nov 19, 2013

deactivate the unwanted services from my bsnl mobile

hello,
please deactivate the unwanted services from my bsnl mobile as soon as possible. my no. is 9437729457.
Akhilraj Vc

Nov 14, 2013

Unauthorised dedcution charges for various services/frequent messages from various advertisements and etc.

Please Stop All Services And Schemes In My Mobile Number. My Mobile number is 9446674509. We are receiving so many unwanted messages from BSNL/ Advertising Companies-firms etc./ and without our prior permission no one can deduct charges/Fees for any services. We have not extended or permitted to authorise to deduct chargers for caller tunes/ songs/ vault charges /and etc.etc. But, BSNL deducted charges automatically Rs.20/2week. How BSNL provides our mobile numbers for commercial purposes to various authorities/companies/firms/business people without our written permission. It is completely against the consumer's rights as regulated the rules from the honourable authority of TRAI.
We don't require any xtra services,and please don't deduct any charges for the said purposes from the charged amount from the aforesaid mobile number 9446674509.
jithuraj

Nov 13, 2013

BSNL deducting rs 10 Weekly mentioning "Single channel pack Enabled , Renewed"

hi,
not sure if anyone got a refund or a resolution on this issue, but BSNL has been deducting rs 10 Weekly mentioning "Single channel pack Enabled , Renewed"
till date 20 rs has been deducted from my account, and when i checked with BSNL, they cant refund the amount, " its not there in their terms" and that they have disabled the service. i have never seen such a pathetic service from a network operator.
raj.
rkdutta

Aug 20, 2013

Unwanted VAS Service

Please deactivate MR INDIA service on my mobile number 9418681529 which i have never subscribed.
Jaan Gogoi

Aug 16, 2013

Unwanted VAS Service

I am Bipul Gogoi my mobile no. is 9401901185. Please deactivate MR INDIA service on my number.
soma das

Jul 10, 2013

complain

DEAR SIR
I HAD AN REACHARGE ON 8/7/2013,OF RS 42,AS REACHARGE FROM 42809,REF.NO1179247005 IN MY MOBILE NO 9433797092 IN THE NAME OF MISS SOMA DAS.BUT AFTER THAT MY MAIN BALANCE IS SHOWING 0.00THATMEANS ALL RECHARGE HAD BEEN DEDUCTED WITHOUT ANY CALLS .ICALLED CUSTOMER CARE NO 18001801503/1507 BUT THEY ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO MY CALL PROPERLY
KINDLY DO PAY BACK MY REACHARGE ONCE AGAIN
THANKYOU
SOMA DAS
atul2242

Jul 9, 2013

Too many commercials & services being activated without clearence

I have a BSNL prepaid mobile bearing no +91-9410705800. Kindly stop all unauthorized services and commercials/promotions.
plgohil

Jul 8, 2013

Close Any Schemes in My Number

Hello Sir / Madam,

Please Stop All Services And Schemes In My Mobile Number. My Mobile number is : 9426775828 .The Problem Is i Have Not Call

And nothing To Send Any Message So Cut Balance 0.80 Rs. Any Time. I Have Lost My Balance Many Rs. I Have Not Start To

Any Schemes. Please Stop To Any Schemes And Services.

My Details :-

Piyush Gohil
pichai

Jul 4, 2013

DEACTIVATION OF HUNGMA SERVICE IN BSNL cell phone No.9445375263

My Mobile Numbers are 9445375263 which were registered Chennai in the state of Tamil Nadu. BSNL is deducting Rs.4/- in each from January 2013 till date for the Hungma in Message No.546460004 eventhough I have not opted any such scheme. I am receiving so many unwanted messages from BSNL/ Advertising Companies-firms etc./ and without our prior permission no one can deduct charges/Fees for any services. We have not extended or permitted to authorise to deduct chargers for caller tunes/ songs/ vault charges /and etc.etc. But, BSNL deducted charges automatically for caller tunes and etc., for themselves which is highly objectionable and consequently it amounts to legal actions from Honourable Consumer Courts against you as a consumer. How BSNL provides our mobile numbers for commercial purposes to various authorities/companies/firms/business people without our written permission. It is completely against the consumer's rights as regulated the rules from the honourable authority of TRAI.

I have already complained through message to said no. to stop service/deactivate. But all in vain. I have already contacted BSNL customer care and also complained at Guindy Telephone Exchange. I have also send SMS to 1909 etc., to stop this menace, but not successful in any of the avenues.
My submission---- Deactivate/stop this service from to-day i,e . on 4.7.2013 and credited deducted amount also.
Deactivate/unsubcribe this service immediately from my said mobile no. and credit the deducted amount also.

With regards.

T.PICHAI SRINIVASAN.
Date:4-07-2013
manjushashedge

Jul 3, 2013

Deducted Rs. 450 but not recharged mobile

I had recharged BSNL mob. no. 9421175989 by online. Rs. 450 deducted from my HDFC account, but balance has not added. When I confirmed with my family, they told me that number was ported to vodafone and i dont knew about it.

Could you pls advice how will i get my money back.
risov

Jun 30, 2013

Rs 20 deducted from BV-BEYOND as phone back up service

message coming to my mobile from BV-BYOND which is saying "your easy valult phone back up sevice has been renewd @20 per month". i would like to kindly reqst you to deactive this service on the number-9432057775

23567 - NGO programme officer in election campaign in favour of AAP
    mr. james vijilius muthu, working as programme officer in...
    bsnl wap services - unsubscribe the hot videos
    My bsnl mob.no is 9490638442.Kindly unsubscribe to stop...
    LG - Awaiting Spare Part & complaint resolution
    RNA no :- 140408098097 ,Location -Western Suburbs...
    tv9 - mits college
    mits college of pharmacy located in kodad . This college...
    Ibps - Amount has been deducted but didn't get Registration...
    Sir, I have filled online form for SBI PO 2014 and...
    Samsung - damage of screen
    we have purchased led series 4 23 inches model no....
    Vijay Tv - shivam serial stopped
    Why vijaytv stop shivam?please continue it.if not I am...
    317556 - CUSORT SERVICES TO DHANALAKSMI DR
    அன்புடன் நான் பெ....
    SUZUKI WAGON R - POOR & OBSELETE MODEL
    RESPECTED CEO, We would like that our complaint must be...