bsnl prepaid mobile service

Consumer complaints and reviews about bsnl prepaid mobile service

kalpana parthasarathy

Sep 18, 2014

panchatantra stories

my phone no.9489786088 unnecessary charges are deducted without my knowledge from balance for the services of panchatantra stories . more than Rs.50/- was taken from my balance pl stop services and refund the amount immediately.
Padma270668

Sep 16, 2014

not receiving incoming calls

Prepaid no 9466270668 shows switched off during incoming calls from last seven days. Outgoing is well. Alternate no is 9466383466
kahlon

Aug 12, 2014

bsnl

150 rs are deducted from my account widout any permission.they automaticallly activate watever mobile tv service i dont know about this .automatically bsnl deduct my money it means a lot for me now they are not taking my complaint all toll free number put my call on hold for 2 hrs this is there hold time?? I want my money back.
Ja_Ja

Aug 2, 2014

automatic bsnl complaint booking service

everytime i try to call somebody the automatic bsnl complaint booking service come out and i cant call anyone....how do i deactivate it???
Ja_Ja

Aug 2, 2014

automatic bsnl complaint booking service

everytime i dial a number this automatic bsnl complaint booiking service comes out and i cnt call anybody...HELP!
pvp

Jul 26, 2014

DEACTIVATION OF SIM

Deactivation of BSNL Prepaid sim
HI,

IT IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE SIM CARD OF BSNL NO.9411042814 HAS BEEN MISPLACED SOME WHEREELSE AND NOT TRACEABLE. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE DEACTIVATE THE SERVICES OF MY ABOVE SAID PREPAID SIM IMMEDIATELY.

PRADEEP KUMAR
kikkeriramesh

Jul 25, 2014

Unable send or receive SMS

I had given a written complaint regarding the same at BSNL office, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore. They had told that it can be solved in a week, till now it is not solved. Kindly advise
BUDHWANI

Jul 21, 2014

BSNL MOBILE NO 7588740693unauthorised deduction of BSNL TUNES CHHOTA PACK CHARGES

without my request BSNL HAS BEEN DEDUCTING FROM MY BALANCE IN MOBILE ABOVE CHARGES
BSNL MOBILE NO 7588740693
vinodkumar1972

Jul 14, 2014

Unauthorised deduction

A sum of Rs.5/- is being deducted regularly from my mobile No.9481908350 claiming that " Follo subscription pack has been renewed for 7 days. But I have not (never) opted for any such pack. I have requested many a time through SMS STOP to unsubscribe the pack to 155223 but in vain. Please stop all such unwanted Package. Your Toll free no.(155223) is also not responding). Please stop such unauthorized deduction. Also give a line of confirmation in this regard in my mail id (ppvinodkumar@gmail.com)

Vinod Kumar
vinodkumar1972

Jul 14, 2014

Unauthorised deduction

A sum of Rs.5/- is being deducted from my mobile No.9481908350 claiming that " Your Follo subscription pack has been renewed for 7 days. I have not option for any such pack. I have requested through SMS STOP to unsubscribe the pack to 155223. Please stop all such unwanted Package. Your Toll free no.(155223) is also not responding). Please stop such unauthorised deduction.
kalyanj

Jul 10, 2014

Unenecssary deduction

I have 65/- dedcuted form my account no 8902796932 on 24thApril2014 and whn i called to customer care they say pls wait after 7 days i loodged a complain on 2nd May 2014 complain no 166530, they said withingn few days u wiill get rufund till now no refund
anijoe

Jul 9, 2014

Service Channel Pack

Respected Sir, Pls unsubscribe Single Channel Pack for my phone number: 7598254566. You have subscribed without my knowledge. Kindly repay back my money. Continuously for three weeks, Rs. 30/- has been deducted from my phone balance.
Pls do the service as soon as possible.
ghgupta

Jul 7, 2014

deductions of money from my bsnl mobile

I am frequently getting the following message(sms) from +588881005 saying that "Dear customer your follow subscription pack has been renewed for 7 days charges Rs5.To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223 or 5888899 or call 155223 Toll free"

I have sent a STOP message to 155223, Rs5 is charged for SMS, but not unsubscribed.

Please let me know how to STOP this

Hazarathaiah Gurram
Mobile : 9448018259
harikrishnanm

Jul 5, 2014

deductions of money from my bsnl mobile

respected sir/madam,
there has been a constant deduction of money from my bsnl account stating the renewal of single channel pack...this is offer that i have not subscribed.i want this deactivated from my bsnl no.8547508249...i have many times messaged to deactivate it but no action has been taken...so please do the needful
drmm

Jul 3, 2014

Unwanted Single Channel Pack
I have a BSNL prepaid mobile bearing no 9489544031. An amount Rs.10/- frequently deducted from my mobile through message coming from BT-PKONLND stating that ---- "single channel pack has been renewed .You have been charged Rs.10/- for 7 days."

I have never asked for this package. This is a very unethical and unacceptable practice in this era of information technology.

I would request to please unsubscribe these services from my no.

Please deactivate this single channel pack and return my all charged Money.
Kavitha Kulkarni

Jul 1, 2014

Unwanted Single Channel Pack

I have a BSNL prepaid mobile bearing no 9449880665. An amount Rs.10/- frequently deducted from my mobile through message no.5101099 claiming that ---- "single channel pack has been renewed .You have been charged Rs.10/- for 10 days."

I have never asked for this package. When I want unsubscribe, by sending an sms DEACT ALL to 5101099, still there is no deactivation and my money is deducted. What is this Nonsense.

I would request to please unsubscribe these services from my no.

Please deactivate this single channel pack and return my all charged Money
msharma007

Jun 28, 2014

Deactivation of BSNL Prepaid sim

HI,

I HAVE RECENTLY RELOCATED TO BANGALORE FROM CHENNAI AND I HAVE TRIED RAISING DEACTIVATION REQUEST TO PREPAID BSNL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER 1503 BUT UNABLE TO GET THROUGH AS ALWAYS, I WANTED TO GET MY BSNL PREPAID SIM DEACTIVATED FOR MY MOBILE NUMBER 9498028832 WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, PLEASE TREAT THIS EMAIL AS SELF DECLARATION AS POST THIS REQUEST I'LL SHOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS SIM. AS PER THE IVR INSTRUCTIONS, I HAVE SENT COMPLAINT VIA SMS TO NUMBER 55365 " COMP (SPACE) AREA STD CODE WITH DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM.

PLEASE TREAT THIS AS WRITTEN CONFIRMATION FROM MY END.

THANKS
MANEESH SHARMA
tituss51

Jun 26, 2014

Deactivation of service not acceeded

My Phone No.9443067510 BSNL prepaid

There was a message from BT-659000 ' Part time jobs for you. Earn 1000 to 2000 per day. To know send JOB to 59000.
I sent the message 'JOB' to 59000 on 14.05.2014. Immediately they started deducting Rs.7.00 per week.
Job alerts are coming from the address: BT-MAVERK.
My repeated requests to deactivate have not been acceded to. Whenever I send sms for deactivation they send a message. 'You are already subscribed to the job alert serve.
Kindly do the needful for deactivation.
anbarasisendil

Jun 16, 2014

Unauthorised dedcution charges for various services/frequent messages from various advertisements and etc.

Please Stop All Services And Schemes In My Mobile Number. My Mobile number is 9444168388. We are receiving so many unwanted messages from BSNL/ Advertising Companies-firms etc./ and without our prior permission no one can deduct charges/Fees for any services. We have not extended or permitted to authorise to deduct chargers for caller tunes/ songs/ vault charges /and etc.etc. But, BSNL deducted charges automatically Rs.8/week. How BSNL provides our mobile numbers for commercial purposes to various authorities/companies/firms/business people without our written permission. It is completely against the consumer's rights as regulated the rules from the honourable authority of TRAI.
We don't require any xtra services,and please don't deduct any charges for the said purposes from the charged amount from the aforesaid mobile number 9444168388.

Anbarasi
Davidson

May 20, 2014

Deducion for service never asked for

From no.'543340030' , I had received the following message : Dear user,you have been charged Rs.30/= for love service.For deactivation please send STOP at 155233.When I had never asked for any love service why I am charged?.No message is going across to the numbers '543340030' and '155233'.

Today another message from DM-fulsms saying:Dear customer Thanks for registering on Fullonsms.com.What is all this nonsense going on in BSNL mobile service,I don't know !..Please stop all this nonsense.Hope you are not helping any anti socials to make money at the cost of your customers.

J.T.Davidson
K. Rajeev

May 6, 2014

unnecessary deduction

I have 3G BSNL post paid sim no 9495043400. In that they are charging Rs.15 for 30 days towards your chat messenger SERVICES it is send by 55888015 BSNL no. please deactivate the service from my number,

Number: +55888015
Content:
Rs.15 charged.Thanks for using our Chat Messanger.Your service has been renewed.

ramu srinivasaiah

Apr 24, 2014

Service DeActivation

I have 2G BSNL prepaid sim no 9480240779. In that they are charging Re.30 for 30 days towards your FASHION SERVICES it is send by 529061030 BSNL no. please deactivate the service from my number, and kindly give back my money.

sankarvp

Apr 18, 2014

Service DeActivation

I have 3G BSNL prepaid sim no 9400610133. In that they are charging Re.30 for 30 days towards your MIDNIGHT BEAUTIES SERVICES it is send by 529061030 BSNL no. please deactivate the service from my number, and kindly give back my money.

jbrbabu

Apr 17, 2014

deductions of amt RS.30 from main account in my mobile 9443154786

sir ,i am having 3G BSNL prepaid sim no 9443154786 in my mobile in that they are charging Re.30 for 30 days towards your midnight beauties services it is send by 529061030 bsnl no.sir pls unsub or deactivate to my number they are regularly charing the amount from my main account.i kindly request to deactivate from my number,thank u
jagdish lohar

Apr 13, 2014

Deactivate the unwanted services from my bsnl mobile

Mobile No-9413602603
I have not activateda any service on my numbers yet still there is automatic reduction of Rs 40 or 10 or 5 from my main balance. I had got a message to activate sume service but it was denied by me still there is deduction in my main balance that service from the number 51010 and 554471040. I have already complained through telephone on 123 but no action have been taken yet therefore I want you to take proper action and also want my money back and also deactivate any such unwanted service I activate DND service on my number 9413602603. Hoping for your quick response/action.

army postal life insurance - TFR OF PLI AND REQMT OF PREMIUM BOOK
    Sir, I No 14424722P Ex Hav Susheel Kumar has been retired...
    ME U2 Tablet 7" - unable to reset to factory settings
    I have been trying to reset my tablet to the factory...
    Unable to download call letter - p v v pavan kumar
    Sir, I have applied for CWE PO/MT-IV ,But i am unable to...
    Auto Rickshaw drivers - Bangalore - Overcharging
    Auto number - KA 02 AD 4485. I was taking a ride from...
    UPSRTC - Forgot my mobile in bus
    Sir, I was travelling from Agra to Delhi with my family. I...
    BSNL - broadband is 13 days off
    Sir dated 13-09-2014 and the Boardband Internet...
    Puncture Mafia Near Agara - Puncture Mafia
    Today I fell as one of the prey for puncture mafia in...
    121@in.airtel.com - Breach of Promise
    Dear Sir/ Madam, This is very unfortunate that the...
    care@paytm.com - Recharge unsuccessful
    Hi I'm rechargeing 65 of tata docomo.it' not...
    Ufone - farad in super bundle card
    Dear sir, I,am using UFONE from many years.Many...