BSNL PREPAID SIM

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL PREPAID SIM

Sreelatha TP

Apr 21, 2017

BSNL sim not working

My BSNL sim 9446885901 (issued in connection with Landline) is not functioning since yesterday 6 PM. (in ordinary-not Smart phone).
I inserted it in another mobile(2G), still not functioning.
please advice at your earliest

TP Sreelatha
another contact-9947598344
Sanoop k

Apr 21, 2017

Sim not working

Sim card not working Recharge done but some not working please activate the sim
Bsnl0303

Apr 14, 2017

BSNL sim not working

My bsnl no 8005357806 is not working another sim is working on that slim slot but this no is not working ..suddenly stop working..no signal and no network..plz resolve the issue
nkc subhash babu k

Apr 9, 2017

Showing low signals

My bsnl. Mobile.no.81258125827871 is showing only 2 points of signals. Where as my daughter mobile shoing full signals even after keeping it side by side. Iam unable to.make calls properly. Please do needful. It is a prepaid gsm
Subhash
8125827871 or 8919061891
muhammed aflahe

Apr 3, 2017

No service

From today evening (3.4.2017) suddenly my bsnl sim is showing no service while there are other networks available but the bsnl option is not available. I have been waiting for hours thinking it is selve solving issue but it doesnt seem to be. Please help me
prakash k mhatre

Mar 15, 2017

bsnl sim card not woeking & not showing any range

My bsnl sim card no.is 9422422175. Since last month it is not working . Not showing any range . So I can't call others or receive call from others.
Pl ,look in to problem .immediately.
Sreehitha

Mar 9, 2017

Invalid sim

My sim card with number 9440723899 is suddenly being not detected.
My phone is showing no network even if the sim is present. I have inserted another sim in the same slot and it's working. I am unable to resolve the issue.
Trijit

Mar 8, 2017

sim inactive

my sim is now inactive I can not recharge
Skyhole

Mar 4, 2017

BSNL sim not working

Sir, My sim card with number 9655702536 is suddenly being not detected.
My phone is showing INVALID CARD even if the sim is present. I have tried inserting the card in other mobiles but the problem is not resolved. If I insert any other sim in the same slot, it is working. The problem is with the BSNL sim card.
bindumohanan

Mar 2, 2017

Sim not working

Sir, My sim card with number 9446145249 is suddenly being not detected.

Feb 25, 2017

SIM card Not Working

My SIM card is not working , it saying switched off but phone is working , even I tried in another phone which works with other SIM.

Prabhat Ch Borah

Feb 25, 2017

Sim not responding

My BSNL SIM no 9435360710 has not been responding today onward.
chandrapdtr.j2ee@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2017

No Signal

My mobile No: 8500489101, Currently I am on roaming, there is no network signal in main city's. I am not receiving at-least one point signal. Please solve the issue.
dinesh6894

Feb 14, 2017

Sim not activated

I had brought a new bsnl sim by giving all my documents. After inserting it on my phone the network tower is full but a message popups saying sim not activated
since 1month i am facing this prblm
S n chauhan

Feb 11, 2017

Bsnl seem pre paid 9453892591 not opetated

My bsnl pre paid seem 9453892591 is not operated. In mobile it is shows NO SEEM INSERTED.
Sagari

Feb 8, 2017

Bsnl sim is not working
pankaj davial

Feb 2, 2017

sim not working

dear sir
currently I am on Roaming..my sim card.is.not being detected and it's showing empty even after repeated attempts of reinserting sim. Please rectify. My no.is 9418113441
contact pankajdavial@gmail.com
rahul sutar 690

Jan 28, 2017

sim card deactivated

My bsnl sim is not showing network since 3-4 months .please check it and try to get solution of it.
My bsnl no. Is --8280288748
snlilinka

Jan 25, 2017

sim card not detected

My mobile number 9439692822 which is not detected in mobile call me at 9178493071 as soon as possible or you can mail me on "linkanpatel143@gmail.com"
rekhadevi76

Jan 23, 2017

SIM card is not detected in my mobile

Sir, My BSNL sim card with number 9447084867 is suddenly being not detected.
My phone is showing INVALID CARD even if the sim is present. I have tried inserting the card in other mobiles but the problem is not resolved. If I insert airtel or any other sim in the same slot, it is working. The problem is with the BSNL sim card.
Please look into the problem as soon as possible and get back to me urgently on 9995696459 or mail me on rekhadevi76@yahoo.com
KavitaC

Jan 22, 2017

Sim card not detected

Currently I am on Roaming..my sim card.is.not being detected and it's showing empty even after repeated attempts of reinserting sim. Please rectify. My no.is 9525301799
dasnikunja10

Jan 14, 2017

Sim card error

My Sim card with number 9437421414 is not detected even if it is inserted in the mobile.it is showing Sim card error.i am not able to do any calls and messages.this number is very much important for me.kindly please help me to solve this problem..I need help as it's very urgent
bornali 241

Jan 14, 2017

Bsnl sim not working

My bsnl no. 9435923715 not detecting in any mobile since yesterday. Its an important no. I am using this no for last 8 years

Bornali Boruah
Leander Jones C

Jan 8, 2017

Bsnl sim card not working

My bsnl sim was not recharged for some time. But suddenly today it is showing that the sim slot is empty. I have tried recharging the sim also. Please help.
kpg