BSNL PREPAID SIM

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL PREPAID SIM

Tijo scaria

Jul 22, 2016

No sim

My bsnl sim not detected when using. Suddenly it shows no sim in my phone..
Shivani Pacharne

Jul 18, 2016

sim not detected

Good evening! My BSNL sim card is not working from today morning onwards. Actually it is not detected in any mobile..so please check the bugs as soon as possible. My mobile number is 9403139346.
soumenghosh

Jul 17, 2016

SIM is not working

Hi ,

My bsnl SIM is not working from today.In the same mobile all other SIM card s are working properly.my SIM is west bengal bsnl SIM but now I am in now Chennai,so please solve the problem as early as possible, this is very important for me.

Sukhdev swami

Jul 14, 2016

my sim is not working since 5days my no. is 9414203974

Hii sir
My bsnl SIM is not working since 5days whereas I purchased in 2007 so please give me salution
nymisha101

Jul 13, 2016

Not able to call through my BSNL sim

My bsnl sim is showing emergency call only from past two days. Please help me what can be done for this.

Jul 12, 2016

SIM not working

My BSNL prepaid sim no. 9475935716 is not working since last evening. I cleaned the sim and replaced it, but still not working. I tried the sim with another mobile set but still not working. When I tried another vodafone sim with the mobile set it was working, means mobile set is all right. I have been using the sim since 2008, but never before suck a problem occurred. Please advice. My alternate moble nio. 8017222860 mail address is ajoy.chowdhury2@gmail.com
trapti shukla

insert sim

my mobile nu is 9452677713
trapti shukla

sim is inserted

i m the user of B.S.N.L and my sim is not working last 4 days what should i do to reactivate my sim
vimala1996

hello,
My BSNL sim is not working from 2 days .the signal is displayed by the blocking signal.what should i do .can you please help me with this as fast as possible.and my number is 9493156766 .
thank you.
jyothishkumar

Jul 2, 2016

sim card disabled

my bsnl sim is not working for last three days and its shows the message that sim card disabled.so please say any solution to work
bubuu-2002

Jun 27, 2016

bsnl prepaid sim not work in any mobile set

Sim Stopped working suddenly
Dear Service team,

I am using BSNL prepaid sim (Number: 8900279156) for last five years. But suddenly it stopped working. I have checked my mobile with others sims. Found out my mobile is not having any problem. Checked my sim with other mobiles, after switch on the mobile nothing has displayed.

Sunil Chandra roy
dmss508

Jun 27, 2016

AP bsnl pre paid sim not working

Dear,

Me using BSNL Prepaid number 9492646708 (Andhra) for many years. Sim not working since last 8 to 10 days .....I changed sim to another cell too just to see whether it is working r not. It is not working. Insert sim is displayed even if I keep the sim in the hand set.

Please do needful,

With regards,

D.Mani sai siva
alternate number :-8867247254
Tamilselvan G

Jun 26, 2016

Sim does not show tower

My BSNL prepaid number is 9487786907. Past few days it does not show any tower. I don't know what is the problem. Can you help me to solve this problem.
amit ballia

Jun 26, 2016

pin & puk code

my bsnl no is 9452998186. my sim is temperory block by my fault. and need puk cod. and pin cod. i have mini sim so i dont hav sim no. please help me
gauri16

Jun 20, 2016

SIM Card not working

Me using BSNL Prepaid number 9451848743 for 10 years. My Sim suddenly stopped working since 19/06/2016 in my phone(samsung s duos2)(in which I was using the sim for last 3 years). It is showing insert sim even after having sim in hand set. To check my phone I have inserted sim of other networks in it and it is properly working. I have put the sim in my old phone(samsung B3410) and its working on it but not working in my samsung s dous2 phone or in any other hand set.

Please help me with proper solution as I am having a lot of problem because of it and many important conversation is missed)

With Regards

Gauri Priya Pandey
Email id-gauripriya16@gmail.com
Alternate no.-8726195904
Ganesh L Deshmukh

Jun 15, 2016

simcard is not activated

I have purchased BSNL (Patanjali Plan) simcard 2 month ago fr the Jalna Agent Vitthal Pawar.My sim No.8275429226 card no.8991665222117653758.I have given my all document 2 times but still my card is not activated and the agent is not replying properly. I have paid Rs.200 to him. so Pl Activate my sim at earliest.I am already BSNL User.I have 2 Krishi Card and 2 General Plan Card.So do at earliest.
This is 2nd complaints sending u.Give quick reply
Ganesh L Deshmukh

Jun 13, 2016

simcard is not activated

suvoalone

Jun 9, 2016

SIM Card Error

I am using BSNL numbre (9434444283) since last 7 years.Suddenly from the day before yesterday its showing "Insert SIM" and the handsets are not able to detect SIM.I have tried with different handsets.This number has been registered with many of my official work purpose. Please look into this matter and provide me the solution as I am facing a lot of trouble.
Sajeeshcp

Jun 7, 2016

Sim stopped working Suddenly..

Dear Service team,

I am using BSNL prepaid sim (Kerala Circle,Number: 8281491585) for last five years. But suddenly it stopped working. I have checked my mobile with others sims. Found out my mobile is not having any problem. Checked my sim with other mobiles, after switch on the mobile nothing has displayed.

manish singh chaudhary

May 23, 2016

bsnl sim is not working plz help

on 23 05 2016 my pre paid sim stopped working. my number is +919405394687
dksharma2511

May 16, 2016

on 16 05 2016 my pre paid sim stopped working. my number is 09416846103
madhannmr

May 2, 2016

Sim Stopped working suddenly

Dear Service team,

I am using BSNL prepaid sim (Number: 8277200969) for last five years. But suddenly it stopped working. I have checked my mobile with others sims. Found out my mobile is not having any problem. Checked my sim with other mobiles, after switch on the mobile nothing has displayed.

Madhan Kumar
MUKSHED

Apr 30, 2016

SIM Card not working

My BSNL SIM card no.9435488446 is not working properly.
arun tiwari(advocate)

Apr 18, 2016

outgoing feslties bard

My new aim no. 9454449440. That the outgoing feslties is bard.
Srinivasgmech

Apr 4, 2016

SIM NOT DETECTED

Hi , my BSNL SIM is not detected in my phone. Please check into it . My mobile number is 9444862060.
my alternate number to be reached is 8608567628 (idea)