Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

BSNL rajasthan

India,
Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL rajasthan

MUKESH0802
 
May 28, 2016

mob.no. 9414685546 not top up whatever account has been debited

Dear Sir,
With reference to above, I have top up my mobile no. 9414685546 with Rs.100/- on 26.05.2016 through ICICI bank net banking. My account has been debited but my mobile not recharge with aforesaid amount.. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to recharge my mobile.
I am highly oblige to you.

Mukesh Kumar Verma
Mob. No. 9414685546/8003994930
ARUN GANDHI
 
May 11, 2016

LANDLINE IS OUT OF ORDER AND DEAD

SIR
MY LAND LINE NO 0291 2704862 IS DEAD LINE IS VERY DISURBING AND DISCONNECTED WHILE TALKING BUT PRESENTLY IT IS DEAD KINDLY RECTIFY UGENTLY
Narendarpareek
 
Apr 27, 2016

0146268226

सर मेरा फ़ोन काफ़ी लम्बे टाईम से ख़राब है आज दीन तक चालु नही हुआ है मैनै आप से broadband केनशन है कृपा ईसै चालु करवाये या बन्द कर मेरा बिल का पैसा वापस करे
नरेन्द्र पारीक
बयावर
0146228226
bhaduml
 
Apr 21, 2016

malfuncationing of telephone no.0150-2203063

no. of times complaints has been lodged but no response from bsnl office bikaner, a contineous noise on calling & recieving calls,ID Coller is not responding since one year on telephone no.0151-2203063

Dr.MADAN LAL BHADU
64-GANDHI NAGAR
BIKANER
334001
giriraj soni
 
Apr 16, 2016

रिचार्ज के लिए

मेने अपना मोबाईल रिचार्ज किया 36 रूपये का पर सेकण्ड प्लान लेकिन लागू नही हुआ और बाद में 13अप्रैल को 135 रूपये 300 मिनट का वो भी लागू नही हुआ और ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र पर बात की तो संतुस्ट जवाब नही मिला और फोन काट दिया |
36प्लान वाले पर बोले2पैसा पर सेकण्ड ह और रिचार्ज में लिखा ह पर सेकण्ड प्लान
135 प्लान 300 मिनट का किया तो बोले आप बदल लो एसटीवी_sub kuch बता रहे थे मेने बोला आप वहाँ से कर दो तो महेश या महेंद्र नाम के आदमी ने बताया की आपको न.बता रहे ह करना ह तो करो और फोन काट दिया मेने फिर फोन किया मेने कहा आप मेरे को messege कर दो तो कोई प्रतिक्रया नही हुई
मेने अपना रिचार्ज फ्रीचार्ज से किया ह और बोले आप ने टॉपउप कर लिया होगा
टॉप उप ही करना होता तो हम 100,200 या 300 का करते
अतः आप क्रपया मेरी समस्या का समाधान करके मुझे संतुस्ट करे और मेरा रिचार्ज सही करने का कस्ट करे
आपका उपभोक्ता गिरिराज
Vimlendu Kumar Sharma
 
Apr 12, 2016

Modem from BSNL

Dear Sir,

We have been allotted BSNL Landline Connection no. 0141-2601900 through Exchange of JPR JPG on 28.2.2016 with a Mordem of Rs.1500/- under the scheme of BSNL with a plan of Rs. 675/- per month and under the said scheme Rs. 100 would be reduced every montrh for next 15 installment.

We had faced the lot of problems for an access of internet in the computer which had been continuously followed with the concerned department even we went four times to the BSNL Exchange at Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur for resolving of the problem since 10.3.2016 to 7.4.2016. We had also been informed that Mr. Dinesh - Technician had met with an accident. Hence, they are unable to send the technician at my residence.

We had also met to Mr. S.K.Jain ( 0141-2568484) and Mr. Meena - A GM who had extended their support to resolve the aforesaid problem and after that Mr. Dinesh had also visited at my residence two times.

In conclusion of the above experience, the internet was not access-able to my computer almost a month after many time chasing the same problem with the department,

I deposited the first bill of Rs. 2780 on 5.4.2016. I got a SMS on 10.4.2016 for depositing of Rs. 3615 on due date of 25.4.2016. I spoke to Mr. Prem Prakashji - Junior Accounts Officer and other gentlemen who did not disclose his name on mobile no. 9414001124 today i.e. 12.4.2016 about the billing of Rs. 3615 which they have not considered the deposit of Rs. 2780. Further, I requested to him for reducing Rs. 100/- per month of modem under the scheme from the Monthly bill of Rs.675 ( Plan ) which they do not have clear instruction from the concerned authority.

In conclusion of the above experience, the internet was not access-able to my computer almost a month after many time chasing the same problem with the department through telephone calls and personal visit at BSNL Office Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur.Bill generating is not clear as well as instructions of the appropriate authority.

Hence, we request you to kindly focus on promised services to the customer for enhancing the experience.

With Kind Regards,

Looking forward to customer orientation services.

Vimlendu Kumar Sharma
navneenm_ncdr
 
Apr 7, 2016

Broadband speed & Phone noise

My landline no - 0141-2231840 We are suffering this speed related issue & phone noise from approx 6 months. And i have complained many time to near exchange & related officer mr. D.R. Chaudhary . But we did not get any response from there .Our active plan is combo 1495/- per month.


Please look into the matter and resolved the same
ssmanohar
 
Apr 6, 2016

Out of Order

Dear Sir,

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of Dr. Sugan Singh Manohar as it is not working around 10 days and I have already lodged my complaint with complaint no. 10311046163 of phone no. 0141-2345838

Please look into the matter and rectify the problem as early as possible.

Hope this online complaint will work immediately.

Sugan Singh Manohar.
ingales98
 
Apr 4, 2016

incoming coming calls not coming however call charges are deducting from mobile balance

0141-2235882. Incoming call not coming however on dialing balance is being deducted from balance. How shameful services you provide to your customers. I have been lodging compliant since long on telephone nos. 1500,9413395037,9461083970,9414000776, 0141-2337000, 0141-2330000 since but no proper action has been taken by any authority to resolve my problem till date In this situation I have no option but to approach Hon'ble PMO or Hon'ble Union Minister is left before me . I hope you will look into the matter bit personally and resolve my problem to day itself.

SATISH R INGALE
kailash chand modi
 
Apr 4, 2016

LAND LINE COMPLAINT

MY LAND LINE NO. 0141-2263136 is not respond dial tone. I do complaint many time but consring office repaly me on my mobil no. 9351213120 that your land line telephone complint resolved but in physicaly telephone is not working. Incoming call is proper but out going call not working due to not respond dialtone. please look into matter and solve my problem physialy.
muniraj singh
 
Apr 1, 2016

network problem

Network problem in Bhainon singhji 66 bhuvneshwari watika vistarssirsi road meenawala jaipur raj.
ashok sil
 
Apr 1, 2016

NOISE IN LANDLINE

Complain has been booked since February '2016 but not attended properly. On every second or third day of complain, message received that your complain has been resolved. Today again we received the message " Complaint with registration number 1030856970 on phone number 0141-2720028 has been resolved. But the problem is still persisting.
Complain was also lodged in Grievance Cell and the no is RAJ / CO / 2016 / 2231 dt 26.03.2016 but no action has been taken to resolve the problem.
An immediate action is requested.
Regards
Ashok Sil
anil.khola222@gmail.com
 
Mar 31, 2016

Network Problem

There is Network problem at my working place- M/s Apex Tubes Pvt. Ltd., NH-8, Riico Indl. Area, Behror, Dist.- Alwar, (Rajasthan)-301701. Your BSNL Tower is only 01Km from my working place, after it there is a network problem.
shambhu dayal meena
 
Mar 11, 2016

New Land Line & Broadband connection

New LL and Broadband connection
Dear sir
I Have registered for new BSNL Phone connection on 02/02/2013 by receipts No.D.N. No-0001361736 & Customer ID No.1021628332 and phone No-01412506652 ,Sir I am requesting to you Please give us a LL and Broadband connection.

Regards

Name: Shambhu Dayal Meena
address: 52 Mahadev Nagar, Ramnagaria,
Jagatpura,Jaipur
Rajasthan-302017

Mail id: sd.meena@sbi.co.in

M-9001896060
pavan007
 
Mar 7, 2016

BROADBAND

MY NAME IS PAVAN SHRESHTHI I AM FROM KOTA RAJASTHAN MERE BROADBAND ME LAST 1 YEAR SE PROBLEM AA RAHI HAI JISKI KOI SUNWAI NHI HAI MENE BSNL WALO KO BHI CONTACT KIYA BUT WAHA SE BHI KOI REPLY NHI MILA MERE KOTA SHRINATHPURAM KA EXCHANGE LAGTA HAI OR WAHA KOI PHONE BHI PICK NHI KARTA HAI 0744-2488639 IS NO PAR KAFI TRY KIYA

0744-2488520
0744-2488502
0744-2488200
0744-2488639

OR MERA MODEM RENT SE HAI USME NET CHALTE CHALTE PROBLEM KARTA HAI DSL NHI AATA HAI MENE BSNL OFFICE KE KAI CHAKKAR LAGAYE HAI AGAR UN LOGO SE KAAM NHI HOTA HAI TO UN LOGO KO CHANGE KARO SIR JI NHI TO ME AAGE TAK IS MUDDHE KO LEKAR JAUNGA ME FREE ME BSNL USE NHI KAR RAHA HU PAY KARTA HU MONTHLY AP IS KO JALDI SE JALDI PROBLEM RESOLVE KAREIN
THHANK YOU


REGARDS
PAVAN SHRESHTHI
9694643009
KOTA (RAJASTHAN
chintu033
 
Feb 11, 2016

Cant activate bsnl sim

I have purchase new sim with no. 9462590069 on 10th feb 2016 and they told me after showing network call on 1507 for tele verificafion but after getting network when i called on 1507 it didnt connect and showed call barring activate.
sumeet bhatnagar
 
Feb 3, 2016

no balance credited after recharge

It is to bring to your kind notice that I have been your customer for the last 14 years.
I had recharged my mobile phone balance and data for Rs. 250 on 26 January 2016 at 10:22 A.m ,reference no.-272 and Rs. 251 on 29 January 2016 at 4.19 P.m reference number-2733 respectively.I received a message/ receipt from BSNL that the topup was successful but no balance was received on either of the services .I have filed complaint 2 times now docket number-2A30818874 on 30 january 2016 and docket number-2B01801646 dt.01.03.2016 respectively.but have not received satisfactory results or responses,both of the services remain ineffective [outgoing& data service] till date. Please look into the matter and activate both the services as soon as possible.Its been almost 10 days I am suffering due to your company's neglegence& unproffetional attitude. If my problem is not resolved I would have to constrainedly go to the consumer forum.
yours,
sumeet bhatnagar
birla hostel,birla school junior section, pilani, dist. jhunjhunu,rajasthan.
ph. no.9414736563
Ashok kumar Kanodia
 
Jan 30, 2016

telephone handset cord is loose

sir our bsnl landline telephone handset cord is loose. so we are not able to hear incoming calls. pls assist us as soon as possible

landline no 2305597
saurabh7770
 
Jan 22, 2016

Broadband not working

i am holding a bsnl landline and broadband on no 0144 2881167 and paying Rs 1200 appx every month.
Since Aug 2015 the landline connection is out for some or the other problem.
I have been told that some card gets burned then there is server problem then new lines have been laid
and recently some server problem.
Its hardly 10 days in a month that the broadband and landline is working.
For past 7 days now i have raised a complaint but no one is responding. i have booked a complaint and
spoken to SDO, ZTO as well. But no one has visited the house nor responded.
Kindly look into the matter and solve it at the earliest.
NK Sreenivas, Saurabh
Gurinder pal Bains
 
Jan 19, 2016

Without information disconnect phone

I m a Bsnl postpaid customer ,I don't get any bill and no information about my bill status but suddenly my wi-fi and my phone gets disconnected .My land line no is 0141-2625078.please look into this matter it's an official no.How can I pay my bill without information.
Recently I paid my two months bill but not received any conformation .. Please improve your BSNL system

Regards
Sundra Bains
force2016
 
Jan 14, 2016

E bill not timely Receipt

Dear Sir,
My Cell no 9414091976 & I have port Airtel to Bsnl last 5 months, but till time i am not timely receipt my ebill. my billing cycle is 13 to 12 of every month. my email already registered with your system. now i am very hurt with your service & trying to againt port from bsnl.
chcwazirpur
 
Dec 30, 2015

complaint for speed

sir ,
hamare yahan par bsnl broad ki speed bahut kam aati hai please solve it.thanks
chc wazir pur dist-sawaimadhopur (raj.)
yogender rajiyasar
 
Dec 25, 2015

मेरा टेलीफोन नंबर 01568280110

मेरा उपरोक्त नम्बर काफी दिनोंसे खराब पड़ा है जिसकी कोई सुनवाई नहीं होती बार बार नजदीकी bsnl ऑफिस से संपर्क करने के बावजूद भी आज दिनाक तक मेरा फोन सही नहीं किया गया है ! Bsnl ऑफिस वाले कोई संतोषजनक जवाब नहीं दे रहे हैं ! प्लीज़ आप जल्दी से जल्दी मेरा टेलीफोन मय ब्रॉडबैंड ठीक करवाने का कष्ट करें एंव दोषी कर्मचारी के विरुद्ध उचित जवाबदेही निर्धारित करने का कष्ट करें !
raheem farooqui
 
Dec 17, 2015

validity extension of prepaid mobile

I have paid Rs. 49/- by net banking twice(once th.ICICI bank & second time th.SBBJ banks for extending validity of my prepaid mobile no.9413151735(rajasthan) on 15.12.2015, but still validity not extended till today i.e.,17.12.2015. Pl. extend now.
shiv.ccna
 
Dec 15, 2015

Internet Speed Issue

My Broadband no - 0141-2471915 We are facing this speed related issue from last months. And i have complained many time to near exchange person. But we did not get any response from there Currently Internet speed is 10-15 KBps.

And as according to your plan we find 54 KBps speed.

Please look into the matter and resolved the same

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    iberry asia - sutipd company
    Stupid company with stupid products.... Won't get...
    10th Result 2016 - 10th Result 2016
    Dear sir, Please resolve me promblem mey...
    VOLTAS SPLIT AC - Voltas Split AC
    This is with reference to my complaint request...
    OneDayDiscount - not received the order which was placed
    Plz do accpet our problem no feedback soon I have not...
    Idea telecom - RE: Fraudulent balance deduction
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. To...
    CBSE - Regarding my Result
    Sir, I have seen my copies of Home board exam....
    Billdesk - My air tickets money transaction was through billdesk bt...
    I had booked my airindia flight tickets from kochi to...
    sparrow info creation pvt ltd - Revert-taksha
    I Dont Know ki app kon ho Agr aapko help hi krni h to...
    Ideacellular - RE: complant for mobile internet
    Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
    Pig nuisance - Pig nuisance
    Hi. We are residents of Hasmathpet, Old Bowenpally,...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username