BSNL rajasthan

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL rajasthan

skumar1

Aug 22, 2015

MY Brondband bil not recivied

I Have bsnl broadband conction 01/07/2015.but I am not recivied my bill address & email id
so plz send me my bill my address & email id
my number is 01555220201
email id-skpanwar505@gmail.com
Address-Jai shree balaji Photo State
behind Janta hospital,near kamla book depo Nohar

Sharwan kumar Panwar
Jai E-Mitra

Aug 10, 2015

Broad Band nahi de ke liye

Mare ko bsnl ki ladeline seva liye huye 1 YRS ho gaya hh mare ko
broadband ki seva nahi de rahe hh wo is seva ke liye ana kani kar rahe hh
aur ye bol rahe hh ki conection katwa lo

Please Requst Accept Me

PINTU SUTHAR

Aug 6, 2015

BRODBAND

sir
hmare village me brodband ki suvidha hote huye bhi hume brodband suvidha kahi mahino se band padi he .

plz bsnl brodband chalu karvaye

BSNL SIROHI RAJASTHAN

VILLAGE - MANDANI , THE-SHEOGANJ DIST- SIROHI 307801
manojnamdev

Jul 23, 2015

my land line no.07432-242440 is dead

my land line no.07432-242440 is dead since last 2 days there is no response against the complaint. so please check the connection. otherwise I will withdraw the connection.
payal mittal

Jul 19, 2015

Broadband problem

broadband is not working since 10 days..complain already registered..but not resolved till today..resolve this problem..as soon as possible
Ratan lal jogi

Jul 14, 2015

Telephone dead

my land line no.0141-2346498 is dead since last 15 days there is no response against the complaint. so please check the connection. otherwise I will withdraw the connection.

mpalsharma

Jul 13, 2015

टेलीफोन नम्बर 01592 224119

मेरा उपरोक्त नम्बर काफी दिनों से खराब पड़ा है जिसकी कोई सुनवाई नहीं होती
mpchoudhary90

Jul 12, 2015

New LL connection

Sir, i want to new landline connection for my school. telephone exchangers telling me that we can't effort a LL connection to your school. But here is LL connection available but they don't want to give us. so i am requesting to you Please give us a LL connection.
my address
State = Rajasthan
meenarn@indianoil.in

Jul 11, 2015

internet bill problem

I have mobile no-9414041964 and internet connection without using increase bill and give message in mobile
kindly chacked my mobile bill and correct its connectvity.

R.N.MEENA
65/54-PRATAPNAGAR SANGANER JAIPUR[RAJ.]
SUNIL ranu SAINI

Jun 5, 2015

my land line no. is dead since 2 month there is no responce against the complaind. so plz check the connection. otherwise I will withdraw the connection.
hmjain6853

Apr 19, 2015

sms outgoing service not working

i am using bsnl prepaid 9413001631, raj circle.i am not able to sms as outgoing service is not working .kindly restore outgoing service for sms.
from -Dr hastimal jain
sanjay kuamr

Apr 8, 2015

Ineternet and phone not working

maine date 8/7/2015 ko complain morning maine 8:00 am or night ko message aata hai 7:00 pm ki apka complain number hai ae hai 1024166398, eske turant 10 minute baad phir se message aata hai ko apki problem solved kar di hai but abhi tak solved nahi huya

Please help me i have use big plan for BSNL monthly pay 3500/

Sanjay kumar
kararwal

Apr 1, 2015

landline phone & broadband conection are off from last 7 days

मेरा टेलीफोन नंबर 01555221431 जिसके साथ ब्रॉडबैंड कनेक्शन भी है ! पिछले 7 दिनों से बंद पड़ा है ! बार बार नजदीकी bsnl ऑफिस से संपर्क करने के बावजूद भी आज दिनाक तक मेरा फोन सही नहीं किया गया है ! Bsnl ऑफिस वाले कोई संतोषजनक जवाब नहीं दे रहे हैं ! प्लीज़ आप जल्दी से जल्दी मेरा टेलीफोन मय ब्रॉडबैंड ठीक करवाने का कष्ट करें एंव दोषी कर्मचारी के विरुद्ध उचित जवाबदेही निर्धारित करने का कष्ट करें !
प्रार्थिया

Apr 1, 2015

LAND LINE NO.0151-2825619

LAND LINE NOT PROPER WORK
DEAR SIR
MY LAND LINE NO 0151-2825619, IS NOT PROPER WORK LAT ONE YEAR, TOW DAY WORK THAT AFTER DEAD
SO PLEASE PROPER CHECK OUT OF THIS PROBLEM .
MAHAVIR PRASAD BHURA
SANCHTI KA BASS
DESHNOK
PH.NO. 0151-2825619

charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc

sir my land line no. 01581224045 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to Ladnun dist. Nagaur rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .

charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc

sir my land line no. 0158122045 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to Ladnun dist. Nagaur rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .

charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc

sir my land line no. 0158122045 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to sdto rawatsar dist. Ladnun rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .

sunil shama

Jan 30, 2015

connection not received

dear sir Dear Sir/Mam,

My phone 0291 2764944 is not given connection since last 6 month., In this regard i have complained many times but all in vein.

You are requested to seriously look over the problem,
thanks
Sunil Sharma
98280 52944
ggsssnohar

Jan 22, 2015

withdrawland line other service charge

sir my land line no. 01537221207 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to sdto rawatsar dist. hanumangarh rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .
ggsssnohar

Jan 22, 2015

not proper work landline no

dear sir
my landline no is 01555-221146 dead, about 15 days comp. to sdto nohar but not response. our work is govt. girls sr ,sec. school nohar . so we are disturb from govt work. and no broad band speed. principal,
govt. girls,sr. seco. school nohar

distt hanumangarh, rajasthan
jskaran

Dec 20, 2014

SIM card Activation Delay

I have choose online mobile number on bsnl SYMN scheam and register it. next day i submit printed form and all document in bsnl office. according officer the SIM will start within 24 hours. But after 3 days it is not start yet.
manojjhawars

Dec 13, 2014

broadband speed

my landline number is 0291-2614282 . as per my broadband plan i m not getting speed in my connection . i complaint in my area office but till date no sloution .
nailashekhavat@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2014

land line phone is dead , instrument is not working

My land line phone no 01429237202 is dead many times and not working , also instrument is very old so voice and ring not listen
Vikaslila

Oct 30, 2014

Broadband not working

We are BSNL landline & broadband services subscriber in the name of Raj Rishi Steels.

Our telephone no. is 0291 2748008.

It has been more then 10 days that the broadband has not been working making it very difficult for us to operate our business.

We had lodged a complaint on 22/10/14 vide complaint no. 1021526900 & received a message on 26/10/14 that the problem has been resolved but the problem remain the same till date without any satisfactory reply from your good offices.

You are requested to please get the needful to be done at the earliest & help us do our business smoothly.

Vikas Lila
gyarsi

Oct 16, 2014

LANDLINE NOT PROPER WORK

DERA SIR
MY LANDLINE NO 0744-2422128, IS NOT PROPER WORK LAT ONE MONTH, TOW DAY WORK THAT AFTER DEAD
SO PLEASE PROPER CHCEK OUT OF THIS PROBLEM OTHER WISE I M DISCONNECT OF THIS NUMBER

GYARSI LAL DHOOT
2-R-42, TALWANDI, KOTA
9413007618, 0744-242128

Street Dogs - street dogs
    i am shivam.i live in hno 324 harmilap nagar.near railway...
    indian railway parcel office NDLS - Parcel no received
    I booked my parcel NDLS dt.6 August 2015 for Pune. Parcel...
    freecharge - fc credit is not dredit but bank deducted amount
    amount deducted from sbm account but fc credit balabnce is...
    SSC CR - cpo si
    Cpo si ka check kar le jo passage nahi diye the
    flipkart - Flipkart is cheating on customers
    I have purchased a ledtv on 7th of August as of now there...
    alchemist infra realty ltd - Non_refund of invested money
    Those who have in Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd as well as...
    honor 4x Smart phone - phone locked
    honor 4x software OTA UPDATE has locked the screen to...
    UTI PAN - pan details are wrong
    Dear Sir, I wish to submit with a heavy heart...
    care---paytm.com - no success recharge
    My order id 1191346778 Phone no 9631995894 Recharge of...