BSNL rajasthan

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL rajasthan

hmjain6853

Apr 19, 2015

sms outgoing service not working

i am using bsnl prepaid 9413001631, raj circle.i am not able to sms as outgoing service is not working .kindly restore outgoing service for sms.
from -Dr hastimal jain
sanjay kuamr

Apr 8, 2015

Ineternet and phone not working

maine date 8/7/2015 ko complain morning maine 8:00 am or night ko message aata hai 7:00 pm ki apka complain number hai ae hai 1024166398, eske turant 10 minute baad phir se message aata hai ko apki problem solved kar di hai but abhi tak solved nahi huya

Please help me i have use big plan for BSNL monthly pay 3500/

Sanjay kumar
kararwal

Apr 1, 2015

landline phone & broadband conection are off from last 7 days

मेरा टेलीफोन नंबर 01555221431 जिसके साथ ब्रॉडबैंड कनेक्शन भी है ! पिछले 7 दिनों से बंद पड़ा है ! बार बार नजदीकी bsnl ऑफिस से संपर्क करने के बावजूद भी आज दिनाक तक मेरा फोन सही नहीं किया गया है ! Bsnl ऑफिस वाले कोई संतोषजनक जवाब नहीं दे रहे हैं ! प्लीज़ आप जल्दी से जल्दी मेरा टेलीफोन मय ब्रॉडबैंड ठीक करवाने का कष्ट करें एंव दोषी कर्मचारी के विरुद्ध उचित जवाबदेही निर्धारित करने का कष्ट करें !
प्रार्थिया

Apr 1, 2015

LAND LINE NO.0151-2825619

LAND LINE NOT PROPER WORK
DEAR SIR
MY LAND LINE NO 0151-2825619, IS NOT PROPER WORK LAT ONE YEAR, TOW DAY WORK THAT AFTER DEAD
SO PLEASE PROPER CHECK OUT OF THIS PROBLEM .
MAHAVIR PRASAD BHURA
SANCHTI KA BASS
DESHNOK
PH.NO. 0151-2825619

charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc

sir my land line no. 01581224045 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to Ladnun dist. Nagaur rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .

charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc

sir my land line no. 0158122045 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to Ladnun dist. Nagaur rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .

charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc

sir my land line no. 0158122045 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to sdto rawatsar dist. Ladnun rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .

sunil shama

Jan 30, 2015

connection not received

dear sir Dear Sir/Mam,

My phone 0291 2764944 is not given connection since last 6 month., In this regard i have complained many times but all in vein.

You are requested to seriously look over the problem,
thanks
Sunil Sharma
98280 52944
ggsssnohar

Jan 22, 2015

withdrawland line other service charge

sir my land line no. 01537221207 will be charged other sevice .haungama.co., music on demand,etc i complent more time to sdto rawatsar dist. hanumangarh rajasthan. but no response. so i want to exit the other charged service. and no broadband speed available .so i want to disconnect the bsnl connection from this problem stay.to disconnect responsibal your department .
ggsssnohar

Jan 22, 2015

not proper work landline no

dear sir
my landline no is 01555-221146 dead, about 15 days comp. to sdto nohar but not response. our work is govt. girls sr ,sec. school nohar . so we are disturb from govt work. and no broad band speed. principal,
govt. girls,sr. seco. school nohar

distt hanumangarh, rajasthan
jskaran

Dec 20, 2014

SIM card Activation Delay

I have choose online mobile number on bsnl SYMN scheam and register it. next day i submit printed form and all document in bsnl office. according officer the SIM will start within 24 hours. But after 3 days it is not start yet.
manojjhawars

Dec 13, 2014

broadband speed

my landline number is 0291-2614282 . as per my broadband plan i m not getting speed in my connection . i complaint in my area office but till date no sloution .
nailashekhavat@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2014

land line phone is dead , instrument is not working

My land line phone no 01429237202 is dead many times and not working , also instrument is very old so voice and ring not listen
Vikaslila

Oct 30, 2014

Broadband not working

We are BSNL landline & broadband services subscriber in the name of Raj Rishi Steels.

Our telephone no. is 0291 2748008.

It has been more then 10 days that the broadband has not been working making it very difficult for us to operate our business.

We had lodged a complaint on 22/10/14 vide complaint no. 1021526900 & received a message on 26/10/14 that the problem has been resolved but the problem remain the same till date without any satisfactory reply from your good offices.

You are requested to please get the needful to be done at the earliest & help us do our business smoothly.

Vikas Lila
gyarsi

Oct 16, 2014

LANDLINE NOT PROPER WORK

DERA SIR
MY LANDLINE NO 0744-2422128, IS NOT PROPER WORK LAT ONE MONTH, TOW DAY WORK THAT AFTER DEAD
SO PLEASE PROPER CHCEK OUT OF THIS PROBLEM OTHER WISE I M DISCONNECT OF THIS NUMBER

GYARSI LAL DHOOT
2-R-42, TALWANDI, KOTA
9413007618, 0744-242128
bpmubaran

Oct 2, 2014

broad band

07453230564 no's broad band mostly down , staff make football of my complaint, bsnl staff said that our line is ok and modem is poor and that work done by outsource
but finallly compalint as it is
poor speed, mosly discontedted
singhsp

Sep 22, 2014

Many time deduct Amount in my mob. no. 7597976526 and customer care person mis behave and told me that do not use bsnl no.

My self Surendra Pratap Singh and using BSNL 7597976526 but last three month deducted Rs. 40 amount 4 times & Rs. 30 amount in 2 time. I have follow up to customer care from last 03 month but not satisfied and continously deduction. Today i have called to customer care (11:55 AM , No. 1503) for this problem against because yesterday deducted the amout Rs. 30 and when i have recharged the sim balance immedetaily deduct the amouth without any reason. Customer Care Person told me that do not use the BSNL No. and miss behaviour.
I have tired for this follow up so we will change the BSNL connection.
I am humbly request that kindly take nesscary action for this problem.

S P Singh

varun dogra

Sep 11, 2014

BSNL Landline not working from last 1 month

As per my telephonic discussion with our Nodal Officer Sh. CL Verma, we are facing too much problem in BSNL landline.

Our landline No. is 0141-2395078 on the name of Sh. Harpal Singh and our house no is 111/430, Agarwal From mansarovar, jaipur. The Landline is not working from last 1 month and we also have broadband connection which is not constantly working from 2 months.

As BSNL is one of the best service provider company of Indian Government i beg your pardon sir please consider my complain and please sort out my problem because i am paying my bills regularly but i am not using landline and broadband services.
It is my humble request to you please not make bill as i am not able to use your landline and broadband services.

We are waiting for your reply at earliest.

Harpal Singh
H.No 111/430 Agarwal farm, Mansarovar, jaipur 302020
KISHAN044

Sep 11, 2014

telephone not working

my telephone no. 01494-221010 & 222114 not working last 3 months.
pradeep chalana

Sep 10, 2014

BILL WITH DETAIL

DEAR SIR

MY MOBILE 9828119969 PLEASE MAIL MY AUG BILL WITH DETAIL EMAIL ADDRESS PRADEEPCHALANA@REDIFFMAIL.COM ITS URGENT
shaifu

Sep 8, 2014

Regarding Refund

I hereby request you to kindly refund my payment amounting to Rs.1632/-, i had made two times payment of my bill amounting to rs. 816.00/- of august month 2014 but both the time it says payment was not made and payment was unsuccessful, from my account money was deducted. i request you to kindly refund my money as soon as possible.
my bsnl details are:
Customer id: 1016573555
BSNL account no.:1016573557
Landline No.:0744-2471066
yaseer

Sep 5, 2014

broadband not working

Last two days broadband on tel No. 0141 2307861 is not working. I have complaint but problem not solved. plz solved early as possible because due to so not working of broadband my important work is stopped. plz solved it.
A K kumar

Sep 3, 2014

un known servive ,wall papers8,Any vas pack ,any un known service kinndly stop

Gm
Bsnl Raj
Date 01/08/2014 To Main Balance me sey without any service Lost my Balance kindly stop Mob no 9414354750
AKW ELECTRONICS

Aug 29, 2014

and line no.01494-246094
my land line no. is dead since 2 month there is no responce against the complaind. so plz check the connection. otherwise I will withdraw the connection.

thanking you
YOGESH DHIR
akw@vsnl.com
AKW ELECTRONICS

Aug 29, 2014

and line no.01494-246094

SBI - plz send my cif no
    Dear sir, I am md samiullah khan my sbi ac no is...
    JIPMER - i cant login my acccount
    please send my password to my email.id application no102138
    Blackpearl Outsourcing - Blackpearl Outsourcing Co.
    Hi all We Srijatech, Bangalore are also victims of...
    36806 - lost all cbse document
    sir, i am sonali mishra. sir i lost all my cbse mark...
    Airtel DTH - relocation request
    Requested sir, Yet now I...
    TNPSC - Sir i lost my roll number
    Respected sir, I have lost my Hall ticket,so i can't...
    Airtel Tower Installation - request for tower installation
    hello sir, I have land near ongole outcuts ,if you...
    SSC - don't know the registration id
    I don't write registration id after part 1.so please...
    wrist watch - Item held by Customs at Chennai FPO
    My China Post Air Mail Parcel Tracking No.RH190072099CN,...