Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

BSNL rajasthan

India,
Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL rajasthan

Ashann151
 
Jul 25, 2014

Broad Band Connection Failoure

Dear Sir
The following Broadband connections are not working for last 1.5 month.It has been complained many times but still problem is unsolved.Few Technecians tried to solve but problem is still there so take it seriously and provide relief.
01512200271,01512200282,01512200272
Thanks
Ashwani Kumar
Asstt Director
Govt Polytechnic College Bikaner-334003
badinkhan
 
Jul 23, 2014

only incoming is on

my number is 02933-221211 i facing problem with my bsnl connection more than 12 days a months.i also raised complaint and call to customer care but not responding any one of them.i also pay my bill till date.i have a broadband plane so i pay more then 1500 per month.but the service of bsnl is very loose and lazy so my most of money is wasted....
N K CHAUDHARY
 
Jul 21, 2014

PHONE FREQUENTLY DEAD

SIR OUR LANDLINE NO 05644 261512 IS DEAD ALMOST 20 DAYS A MONTH. TODAY I REGISTERED COMPLAINT NO1019980838 FOR WHICH I GOT MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE THAT COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVED. BUT PHONE IS STILL DEAD & COMPLAINT CLOSED WITHOUT ANY ACTION.
Kesulal Adewa
 
Jul 20, 2014

not providing broadband connectoin

Sir ,
I have got phone connection after two month ,after complaint to you . Thank you for that. But broadband connection not get and waiting.it is sad to know that who were applied after me those get connection. Pl help me for broadband connection.
silverjaipur
 
Jul 10, 2014

For BSNL broad band and landline connection

To ,
The D.G.M.
BSNL Bajaj Nagar
Jaipur (Raj)

Sub:-For BSNL broad band and landline connection.

Dear Sir,

With respectfully that our industry Silver emporium pvt.ltd (Add G1-795 Sitapura) is situated in sitapaura RIICO industrial area.
We are facing the many problems without broadband connection or landline connection our lots of work are affected due to this , We deal our all work through the internet or landline
We have already applied in Pratap Nagar BSNL office but they have refused to provide the connection, because the line is not available in our area or the line is available before 300 mt. from our industry.
Because our industry is situated in govt. industrial area so kindly provide the both broadband or landline connection .
Thanking you

Regards,
Silver emporium pvt.ltd.
G1-795 OPP.sez 2 Sitapura,
Praveen Traders
 
Jun 24, 2014

phone is dead

from last year the phone is not working and we complain the BSNL office of bhiwadi but they are not responding
purushottam dutt
 
Jun 24, 2014

complation agaist empioy

aapka karmchari pawan kumar jab me reacharge krwane gya to bdsluki ki or bil pay nhi kiya aapni marji ka malik bna h
pushaplata
 
Jun 21, 2014

land line no.01552-264902

my land line no. is dead since 2 month there is no responce against the complaind. so plz check the connection. otherwise I will withdraw the connection.
Dr.R.S.Mittal
 
Jun 19, 2014

land line 0141-2810758 out of orfer

Sir

My land line number 0141-2810758 105 varandavan vihar , nirman nagar Ajmer roaf Jaipur is out of order last seven days please make necessary action soon

Dr. R.S.Mittal
M.N 94142-44866
pratap ram
 
Jun 18, 2014

Sift Telephone

निवेदन है कि ग्राम रामपुरा तहसील व जिला सिरोही में टेलिफोन न 02972224474 लिया हुआ हैा ग्राम रामपुरा में ही पहले पुराने मकान मे रहते थे अब नये मकान में सिफट हुये हैा पुराने मकान से नये मकान में टेलिफोन सिफट कराने हेतु मै व्‍यक्तिगत रूप से दिनांक 17 मई 2014 को कार्यालय में जाकर कम्‍पलेन नोट कराई गईा जिसके बाद मेरे द्वारा दिनांक 24 मई 2014 को टेलिफोन सिफट करने हेतु आवेदन पत्र भरकर जमा करवाया गया , एवं दिनांक 31 मई 2014 को पुन व्‍यक्तिगत रूप से कार्यालय में जाकर इस सम्‍बन्‍ध में निवेदन किया गया लेकिन आज दिनांक तक मेरा टेलिफोन सिफट करने हेतु बीएसएनएल कार्यालय द्वारा कोई कार्मिक नही आया है जिससे मुझे परेशानी का सामना करना पड रहा हैा बार-बार कार्यालय में जाने के बावजुद आज दिनांक तक मेरा टेलिफोन सिफट नही किया जा रहा हैा मेरे द्वारा आदिनांक तक बिल का भुगतान भी कर लिया हैा श्रीमानजी से निवेदन है कि फोन सिफट कराने हेतु एक माह से बीएसएनएल ऑफिस्‍ा के चक्र लगा रहा हू लेकिन आजदिनांक तक मेरा फोन सिफट नही किया जा रहा है अत निवेदन है कि मेरा टेलिफोन सिफट करवाने की व्‍यवस्‍था करावेा

pratap ram
mobile no. 9461453104
narendra kumar chordiya
 
Jun 17, 2014

landline phone is dead last 7 days

landline number 01582244433 dead for 7days
take no action any person your office
sukhveer singh
 
Jun 17, 2014

bsnl land line phone dead

sir,

my land line phone no is 01594286707 from last 2 months its not working properly. Also I have lodge complaints for the same in our local area office but issued has not resolved yet. please look into the matter,

Hope the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,
sukhveer singh gill
my office no 01594-263617 / 01594-263017 /01594-264117 / 01594-263607
my mobil no 9413149000 / 7597669987 / 9413150500
praveenshweta10
 
Jun 8, 2014

To make a land line telephone connection

I have applied a Landline telephone connection about one month ago they give me telephone number....my number is 0141-2790351 but till date no body will comes to make an BSNL connection....employee in the BSNL dept at haldighati marg are very unprofessional and dumb ass holes......talking in very unprofessional way and rudely............i have lossed my money....
ilyas ahamed
 
Jun 4, 2014

change telephone box

dear sir,
i have a telephone connection on no. 07432-245063 since 2009. in this period i have not change my telephone box
my collar id is not work .
i want to change it. plz if possible to help me.
thank's
ilyas ahamed
bakani jhalawar raj.
9460850976
ilyaasahamed@gmail.com
P.C. Sharma
 
May 22, 2014

Replacement of damaged wiring line

I am a BSNL customer. My land line number is 05644-224899. I am also a internet subscriber. My telephone wiring line is damaged for long time. I have complained many time but I could not received good/satisfied results. I request you that my damaged wiring line replace at once so that I can work comfortably. My mobile no. is 9460925012. My e-mail address is pcsharma981@gmail.com.
ishant Agrawal
 
May 15, 2014

DISCONNECT

PLEASE DISCONNECT THIS NUMBER 0141-2601579 I AM NOT SATISFY YOUR SERVICE SO PLEASE DISCONNECT THIS NUMBER 0141-2601579
THANKING YOU
RAMGOPAL AGRAWAL
ishant Agrawal
 
May 14, 2014

telephons disconnect

DEAR SIR
My land line no. 01412601579 MANY TIME PROBLEM SO PLEASE THIS NO.01412601579 DISCONNECT



yours kindly
RAMGOPAL AGRAWAL
sanjayrekha@gmail.com
 
May 13, 2014

not working

Dear Sir,

My land line no. 01595246097 last 10 days onwards incoming calls not coming from other network and BSNL to BSNL calls only coming. Please rectify the same at the earliest.

Regards
Sanjay
+91-9701660021
Indiaaustralia
 
Apr 25, 2014

Rude staff

Dear sir/ mam,

My name is Dheeraj Bhatt and I applied for BSNL prepaid broadband connection online where I have not been given the connection.
I went to BSNL office where the staff was very rude and refused to give me connection for no reason. Even one of the staff told to me get out of the office. I had to argue with him for the connection.

Finally, he did do it but it took over an hour of argument. I think you should educate the staff and they shoul have polite manner to talk.

Dheeraj Bhatt
+919982666770
ysingh
 
Apr 23, 2014

Phone Dead

Sir , My phone 0141-2365239 is dead since last 3-4 months., In this regard i have complained many times but all in vein.
I am regularly paying the bill for dead phone anticipating early solution. On 16.4.2014 again i registered the complaint under complaint no 1018580379 . I recieved a message tha the complaint is assigned to Baleshwar Kushwaha mobile no 1412075780.
There after i recieved a message stating that the problem is resolved. Sir i do not understand problem of which telephone is resolved because my phone is in dead position yet.

I again complained for the same phone on 19.4.2014 under complaint no 1018629116 and the same procedure was followed by the BSNL statin problem is resolved. Again i have booked the complaint on 23.4.2014 under complaint no 1018685177 hoping that the problem will be resolved.

Sir, if the attitude of BSNL contined to be the same , i will request to disconnect the phon permanently and allow to live in peace.

Kamal Kandoi
C/O Videon Electronic
14, Jayanti Market

JAIPUR
mmbarcabu
 
Apr 21, 2014

mobile phone is not working

mobile phones and WLL are not working, There is no connectivity from today morning,
please correct it as soon as possible.
Thanks.
rameshnarain
 
Apr 17, 2014

Poor connectivity of broadband and wi-Fi.

My landline no.01593-234934 connection with broadband and Wi-Fi so many time net not working. Every day when use net after some time no net connection after some time again net start
anil lakhwani
 
Apr 7, 2014

land line transfer

Dear Sir
I was costumer of BSNL since 1991 having land line no 01452660108.I recently shifted from Dhola Bhata to Kotra(Pragati Nagar month of Fab.2014 and i have also submitted the land line telephone transferred application dated on 24/02/2014 but since date my telephone has not transferred at my new residence. I contact local office on fab. last weak but thay have not satisfaction reply. according area D.P. Located ot about 50mtrs distance and nab our Dr. Akhilesh narayan mathur plot no. 662 having BSNL land line phone but i could not get this facility at plot no 663.I request you pl see the matter and my land line no immediately at my new Residence,
thanks with regard
Anil lakhwani
Plot no 663
pragti nagar Kotra Ajmer
0145-2660108
mob 9460089912
shravanksharma
 
Apr 4, 2014

BSNL Landline Phone - Instrument replacement

My BSNL landline phone is not working properly. While dialing, there is noise and sometimes voice/message is not heard of the recipient and while attending the incoming call, there is noise and the voice is not heard. Complained several times over 1500 and online. Complaint attended but not solved. Person attending the complaint does not come to see the base phone or the connections, he simply contact us over phone. I think the instrument is out of order or not working properly and require to be replaced by some new instrument. Please do the needful to resolve the problem and replace the phone instrument by a new one. I am exhausted and upset of repeated complaints with no results and this time if it is not done I shall be compelled to take some appropriate action or quit the BSNL with landline, mobile and broadband connections. Thanks.

S.K.Sharma
12, Arvind Park Salt Colony
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015
Phone No. 0141- 2741894
Mob. No. 9460710176
e.mail: sksharmarbi81@gmail.com
bhupendra garg
 
Apr 1, 2014

braodband connection

i am bhupendra agrawal from kaman .bharatpur. i want a new connection broadband . & i am going to bsnl exchang office from 3 month . but my problem not solved. his told me that bb connection line not available.
Kaman bsnl office employ not to do proper work. so pls take action as soon as possoble.

mob. 9887700919

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    snapdeal - not recieving the product
    I have ordered for one touch simple glucometer on...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - Change the date of Examination. of CLERK 2014
    Hello Sir My roll no . Is 2630703479 , because of...
    care@paytm.com - recharg fail
    Recharge failed Dear Sir, I had recharged on...
    84821 - i don't know for 10+2 registraion form no.
    i don't registration no. 10+2 (2014) mail no reacive...
    BSNL - refund my amount
    my number is 7598047658.(BSNL) I did not opt for voice...
    12224 - Black money of amount around 4-5 crores
    Dear Sir, I want to inform you that a person struggling...
    Reliance Fresh - Excess amount debited to my credit card
    R/Sir, I am sorry to bring your kind notice that i am a...
    SSC - Lost SSC Exam registration id
    I have lost my registration id: Name-Priyanka...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username