BSNL rajasthan

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL rajasthan

laddha .rc

Aug 21, 2016

Phone dead and broadband non functional when phone working

My Name : Col. RC Laddha (Retd.) Phone : +91 1482 247989. My phone is dead for almost two months . when working proper broadband services are not available.Besides I am not able to call the following two mobile numbers ( BSNL - 7597132989 and Vodafone Delhi No. 8447631639) from my landline.

Kindly see record of my complaints and call details in last two months and refund the money charged for the months mid june to mid August.
Also please activate the phone and rectify the defect as I am not able to speak to my wife presently in Delhi on the two numbers stated above.

Please do not compel me to surrender the land line connection for which Iam paying Rs. 1200/- per month including rent w/o getting any service.
yogendra gill

Jul 13, 2016

phone dad

our land line number is 01594-286707 and this number is not working from last 60 days.i have already face this problem many time.i need the proper solution for this problem,

kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks & regards,
sukhveer singfh
vill.gilln ki dhani
vaya-bhorki pin 333032
diss.jhunjhunu
manoj soni sunny

Jul 10, 2016

land line not working

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of HARSH JAIN as it is not working around 15 days.NUMBER IS 01552244444.

MANOJ SONI
HANUMANGARH-335512
RAJASTHAN
manoj soni sunny

Jul 10, 2016

land line not working

our land line number is 01552244444 and this number is not working from last 15 days.i have already face this problem many time.i need the proper solution for this problem,

kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks & regards,
starvilla.abu

Jul 5, 2016

lineman haressments

Out of Order

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of malay agrawal as it is not working around 30 days and I have already lodged my complaint , there is one line man named phuskar who intensenly not doing due to heavy bribe demand , need to take action or let infor so we apply for disconnection

malay
asarwa house
02974 238642
BIMALA SHARMA

Jun 22, 2016

SIM ISSUED NOT REGITERED YET

SIR
I got a sim 0n 8 JUNE2016 no.9413313228 pin no. given to me 3850950 for my request confirmation/
till today I have no network activation
I doubt misuse of my documents by franchise
I HAD GIEN AADHAR AND PHOTO
BIMALA SHARMA
C--33, JAWAHAR NAGAR
BHARATPUR
Rakesh Sethi

Jun 15, 2016

Landline phone out of order

01552268048 remains out of order almost all the time and when a complaint is registered regarding this on 1500 a message is received to attend it shortly and then next day a message is received that the complaint is resolved but actually the complaint is still unreceived... Please suggest what should we do... Where to go..
ram mahehswari

Jun 10, 2016

for zero sim

sir, my sim number is 9461586408. i use it since 2009. know its broken, when i go bsnl office for zero sim. they say this number in not submitted in your name. what can i do because this number it distibuted in all circile area. and i give my id to shop keeper in 2009 in kota if he change my id than what can i do. i not remember in which stall i purchess. but now this number is importent for me. how can i get it. i regulary use last 7 year.
so plz sir help me to get this number again me. u can contect on 9414588927.
thanku sir
J P Gupta

Jun 9, 2016

Land line telephone and broad band connection lying dead since May 2016

My land line telephone no. 0141-2763034 along with broadband ,is lying dead since may 2016. I have lodged the complaint to the Manager,BSNL, Bajaj Nagar ,Jaipur office on 24th May but there is no response receive till date.Kindly resume the services urgently.
Jagdish prasad Bansal

Jun 7, 2016

Land line 01412395669 is lying dead since last week of May 2016

My land line no 01412395669 installed at 152/50 shipra path Mansarovar Jaipur 302020 is lying dead since last week of of May 2016 for which two time complaint have been registered over 198. Last complaint was registered over 198 on 27-05-2016 and I personally visited BSNL Shipra path office on 4-6-2016 and official assured me to remove the default to day itself. But till date my above phone is lying dead. Please remove defect of telephone no 01412395669 From J P Bansal 9530141535
mcvyas

Jun 5, 2016

my net and phone is not working

sir, last five day my net and phone is not working .I have complained many time but my telephone and net both are not working .my telephone number is 0291-2980095 and Account Number 1022624999. kindly solve my problem.
MUKESH0802

May 28, 2016

mob.no. 9414685546 not top up whatever account has been debited

With reference to above, I have top up my mobile no. 9414685546 with Rs.100/- on 26.05.2016 through ICICI bank net banking. My account has been debited but my mobile not recharge with aforesaid amount.. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to recharge my mobile.
I am highly oblige to you.

Mukesh Kumar Verma
Mob. No. 9414685546/8003994930
ARUN GANDHI

May 11, 2016

LANDLINE IS OUT OF ORDER AND DEAD

SIR
MY LAND LINE NO 0291 2704862 IS DEAD LINE IS VERY DISURBING AND DISCONNECTED WHILE TALKING BUT PRESENTLY IT IS DEAD KINDLY RECTIFY UGENTLY
Narendarpareek

Apr 27, 2016

सर मेरा फ़ोन काफ़ी लम्बे टाईम से ख़राब है आज दीन तक चालु नही हुआ है मैनै आप से broadband केनशन है कृपा ईसै चालु करवाये या बन्द कर मेरा बिल का पैसा वापस करे
नरेन्द्र पारीक
बयावर
bhaduml

Apr 21, 2016

malfuncationing of telephone no.0150-2203063

no. of times complaints has been lodged but no response from bsnl office bikaner, a contineous noise on calling & recieving calls,ID Coller is not responding since one year on telephone no.0151-2203063

Dr.MADAN LAL BHADU
64-GANDHI NAGAR
BIKANER
giriraj soni

Apr 16, 2016

रिचार्ज के लिए

मेने अपना मोबाईल रिचार्ज किया 36 रूपये का पर सेकण्ड प्लान लेकिन लागू नही हुआ और बाद में 13अप्रैल को 135 रूपये 300 मिनट का वो भी लागू नही हुआ और ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र पर बात की तो संतुस्ट जवाब नही मिला और फोन काट दिया |
36प्लान वाले पर बोले2पैसा पर सेकण्ड ह और रिचार्ज में लिखा ह पर सेकण्ड प्लान
135 प्लान 300 मिनट का किया तो बोले आप बदल लो एसटीवी_sub kuch बता रहे थे मेने बोला आप वहाँ से कर दो तो महेश या महेंद्र नाम के आदमी ने बताया की आपको न.बता रहे ह करना ह तो करो और फोन काट दिया मेने फिर फोन किया मेने कहा आप मेरे को messege कर दो तो कोई प्रतिक्रया नही हुई
मेने अपना रिचार्ज फ्रीचार्ज से किया ह और बोले आप ने टॉपउप कर लिया होगा
टॉप उप ही करना होता तो हम 100,200 या 300 का करते
अतः आप क्रपया मेरी समस्या का समाधान करके मुझे संतुस्ट करे और मेरा रिचार्ज सही करने का कस्ट करे
आपका उपभोक्ता गिरिराज
Vimlendu Kumar Sharma

Apr 12, 2016

Modem from BSNL

We have been allotted BSNL Landline Connection no. 0141-2601900 through Exchange of JPR JPG on 28.2.2016 with a Mordem of Rs.1500/- under the scheme of BSNL with a plan of Rs. 675/- per month and under the said scheme Rs. 100 would be reduced every montrh for next 15 installment.

We had faced the lot of problems for an access of internet in the computer which had been continuously followed with the concerned department even we went four times to the BSNL Exchange at Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur for resolving of the problem since 10.3.2016 to 7.4.2016. We had also been informed that Mr. Dinesh - Technician had met with an accident. Hence, they are unable to send the technician at my residence.

We had also met to Mr. S.K.Jain ( 0141-2568484) and Mr. Meena - A GM who had extended their support to resolve the aforesaid problem and after that Mr. Dinesh had also visited at my residence two times.

In conclusion of the above experience, the internet was not access-able to my computer almost a month after many time chasing the same problem with the department,

I deposited the first bill of Rs. 2780 on 5.4.2016. I got a SMS on 10.4.2016 for depositing of Rs. 3615 on due date of 25.4.2016. I spoke to Mr. Prem Prakashji - Junior Accounts Officer and other gentlemen who did not disclose his name on mobile no. 9414001124 today i.e. 12.4.2016 about the billing of Rs. 3615 which they have not considered the deposit of Rs. 2780. Further, I requested to him for reducing Rs. 100/- per month of modem under the scheme from the Monthly bill of Rs.675 ( Plan ) which they do not have clear instruction from the concerned authority.

In conclusion of the above experience, the internet was not access-able to my computer almost a month after many time chasing the same problem with the department through telephone calls and personal visit at BSNL Office Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur.Bill generating is not clear as well as instructions of the appropriate authority.

Hence, we request you to kindly focus on promised services to the customer for enhancing the experience.

With Kind Regards,

Looking forward to customer orientation services.

Vimlendu Kumar Sharma
navneenm_ncdr

Apr 7, 2016

Broadband speed & Phone noise

My landline no - 0141-2231840 We are suffering this speed related issue & phone noise from approx 6 months. And i have complained many time to near exchange & related officer mr. D.R. Chaudhary . But we did not get any response from there .Our active plan is combo 1495/- per month.

Please look into the matter and resolved the same
ssmanohar

Apr 6, 2016

Out of Order

I am suffer with my landline telephone in the name of Dr. Sugan Singh Manohar as it is not working around 10 days and I have already lodged my complaint with complaint no. 10311046163 of phone no. 0141-2345838

Sugan Singh Manohar.
ingales98

Apr 4, 2016

incoming coming calls not coming however call charges are deducting from mobile balance

0141-2235882. Incoming call not coming however on dialing balance is being deducted from balance. How shameful services you provide to your customers. I have been lodging compliant since long on telephone nos. 1500,9413395037,9461083970,9414000776, 0141-2337000, 0141-2330000 since but no proper action has been taken by any authority to resolve my problem till date In this situation I have no option but to approach Hon'ble PMO or Hon'ble Union Minister is left before me . I hope you will look into the matter bit personally and resolve my problem to day itself.

SATISH R INGALE
kailash chand modi

Apr 4, 2016

LAND LINE COMPLAINT

MY LAND LINE NO. 0141-2263136 is not respond dial tone. I do complaint many time but consring office repaly me on my mobil no. 9351213120 that your land line telephone complint resolved but in physicaly telephone is not working. Incoming call is proper but out going call not working due to not respond dialtone. please look into matter and solve my problem physialy.
muniraj singh

Apr 1, 2016

network problem

Network problem in Bhainon singhji 66 bhuvneshwari watika vistarssirsi road meenawala jaipur raj.
ashok sil

Apr 1, 2016

NOISE IN LANDLINE

Complain has been booked since February '2016 but not attended properly. On every second or third day of complain, message received that your complain has been resolved. Today again we received the message " Complaint with registration number 1030856970 on phone number 0141-2720028 has been resolved. But the problem is still persisting.
Complain was also lodged in Grievance Cell and the no is RAJ / CO / 2016 / 2231 dt 26.03.2016 but no action has been taken to resolve the problem.
An immediate action is requested.
Ashok Sil
anil.khola222@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2016

Network Problem

There is Network problem at my working place- M/s Apex Tubes Pvt. Ltd., NH-8, Riico Indl. Area, Behror, Dist.- Alwar, (Rajasthan)-301701. Your BSNL Tower is only 01Km from my working place, after it there is a network problem.
shambhu dayal meena

Mar 11, 2016

New Land Line & Broadband connection

New LL and Broadband connection
I Have registered for new BSNL Phone connection on 02/02/2013 by receipts No.D.N. No-0001361736 & Customer ID No.1021628332 and phone No-01412506652 ,Sir I am requesting to you Please give us a LL and Broadband connection.

Name: Shambhu Dayal Meena
address: 52 Mahadev Nagar, Ramnagaria,
Jagatpura,Jaipur
Rajasthan-302017

Mail id: sd.meena@sbi.co.in

M-9001896060

AIRCEL LTD - balance deduction
    Deduct my balance from mobile no 8386972953 . No response...
    care---paytm.com - ___))-0-0
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    Syscon ERM Services Pvt Ltd - Fake and backdoor company
    Pros :Not even single thing as pros to say cons:Mr BDM...
    ssc cgl 2016 - My ssc cgl 2016 rejection form
    Dear Sir/Madam As per my ssc cpo si 2016 form had...
    paytm - ) ) )0 0
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    State Bank of India - Staff service
    Today dated 31 Aug visited to State bank Of India, Omerga...
    Fraud SBI Bank Call - Threatening to close my account
    I received a threatening call from a bank saying that your...
    Inox - money not refunded
    Hi, I had gone to watch movies on Saturday, 27 August,...