BSNL selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in USAGE WEBSITE

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in USAGE WEBSITE

itsshipra

Jun 22, 2015

Unable to login in selfcare.sdc.bsnl

I want to change the broadband plan online and created selfcare login for it. The username and password that I received on email is not working. Giving error "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". Please assist as soon as possible.

Customer ID: 1003555877
Contact number: 9650001793
mittal.ships@gmail.com
hemanttambi

Apr 28, 2015

Balance not correct

My mobile number is 9413342683, but i login to self care portal , balance is not showing correct.
R.JANAKI

Mar 22, 2015

bsnlbroadbandbill

regularly I pay the broadband bill through online but the finishing stage I got the reply that my password is not correct

I request you to reset login id and password as I have forgotten please do the needful

my name is R JANAKI PHONE NUMBER IS 26340050 AND USER ID IS 2973272

THANKING YOU R.Janaki
v.v.ramana

Mar 16, 2015

my landline bills complet

dear sir/madam
TELEPHONE NUMBER 08912534309
ONLY SMS COME TO MY CELLPHONE,MY LANDLINE BILLS WITH CALL DETAILS NOT COME MY HOME LAST 4 MONTHS
PLZ GIVE ME EVERY BILLS POST THE MY HOUSE.
Yesudas Nakka

Mar 15, 2015

BSNL

Sir my ID No 4022160119 unble to log in selfcare sdc bsnl co in please rectify
suresh babu.p.n.

Mar 7, 2015

ownership changing (Name only)

I have given an application on 27/12/2014 to change my name to wife's name as Saila kumari.A.to BSNL office at Cherthala. somany times I have enquired about this, but no any response till today. Kindly treat this most urgent.
anu129

Feb 12, 2015

Unable to login

I successfully registered in "selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in". But I am unable to login. Every time I try to login, it shows that "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". After repeated attempts, I tried the option "Forgot Your Password?". After that I got a new password. But I am unable to Login with the new password also. What I have to do? My customer ID is 4020945600

Please help me ASAP
subramanianss

Jan 30, 2015

forgeot password

sir
my id is <subramanianss>broadbad
forgot password
i am unable to locate the proper website to reset password
i am n ot able to set up outlook for this broadbadnd id
pls help
january2015

Jan 23, 2015

unable to login

I successfully registered in "selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in". But I am unable to login. Every time I try to login, it shows that "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". After repeated attempts, I tried the option "Forgot Your Password?". After that I got a new password. But I am unable to Login with the new password also. What I have to do? Please help me
madan10169@yahoo.co.in

Jan 20, 2015

Request for User ID and Password

I request your good -self to reset my Login ID and Password as i have forgotten.
Please do the needful at the earliest and oblige me.

Madan Singh S
Mobile: 9844039633
Land-line: 080-23182348
gnaathan75

Dec 13, 2014

unable to register in selfcare portal

I am Gopinath, S/o. of Pitchai pillai retd. CAO. Our LL number is 04329224299. Customer ID is 4007450838. I could not register in BSNL self care portal. Always it is showing The Customer ID or Email entered is Invalid or User ID exists. Please Reenter. I tried with different user id and e-mails but not worked. Please do the needful.

- Gopinath
anoopgk08

Dec 11, 2014

selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in unable to login

i cannot enter to the site selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in. Every time when i enter the username and password its showing user id exits
what i will do, when i call customer care they said bsnl need to reset the website then i need to re-register the details again.But after reseting the website again the same problem occurs.What i wil do please help?
Prabahar P M

Nov 23, 2014

Webpage not found error

Trying to access http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/. But its giving 404 Not found error.
VIJAYA8686

Sep 8, 2014

Password is locked

My BSNL Land line No. is 020-27671951. I am unable to login. It was working successfully. Now every time it shows Authentication failed. Password locked. Surprisingly I have noticed that the dots coming for Password is 8 whereas actually it should be 9. I also tried by giving actual 9 digits password but failed. Kindly advice what to do. If I go for new User name and password it shows that ' you are already having the same'. What shall I do? How to delet the existing user name and py assword.
srivatsasridar@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2014

Unable to login in selfcare.sdc.bsnl

I want to change the broadband plan through online and facing login issue for a long as 'The Customer ID or Email entered is Invalid or User ID exists. Please Reenter.' again and again by entering correct details. Please assist as soon as possible.

Contact Details : 22274373
Anshita Bangalore

Jun 23, 2014

unable to login with correct user id and passowrd

This is to inform BSNL that with the correct user id and password I am unable to login (BSNL Selfcare portal). Kindly rectify at the earliest. My user id is rohit080. Email id: reachtosivan@gmail.com
BEKU

Apr 30, 2014

call details

i want to know my call details of APRIL 30 time 2 pm to 5 pm urgent send details to no 8885759040 PLEASE send details my LAND LINE no is 04027230687
sharadkumar

Feb 18, 2014

BILLING DETAIL

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO KNOW WHICH BILL'S PAYMENT IS NOT PAID , HENCE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE CALLS. WE ARE PAYING REGULARLY . PHONE NOS. 24982261/24334890.PL. CLARIFY WITH DETAILS.
srikally

Sep 17, 2013

Tel.No.22671147 - A/c.No.9034939974-Plan change requested-No action so far-Reg.

I have requested to change my broadband plan from 800 to 525 through online on 21.08.13 and my lead request has been successfully created vide Lead id.CHCHI21081300145. I was also informed that one Mr. V. Ramadoss will contact me with regard to my request and his mobile number has also been furnished to me through SMS. When I contacted Mr. Ramadoss, he said he will contact me later, However, neither I have been contacted nor my request has been cleared so far. I, therefore, once again request that necessary action may please be taken to change my broadband plan from 800 to 525 at the earliest.

P. Kalyana Kumar
RKN. PILLAI

Aug 27, 2013

PHONE DEAD COMPLETLY

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT BOTH OF OUR TELEPHONES HAVE DEAD COMPLETELY FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH. IN BETWEEN WE HAD REGISTERED AN COMPLAINT FROM ANOTHER TELEPHONE AND YOUR PERSON HAD VISITED OUR PLACE AND RESOLVED ONLY ONE ISSUE. HE SAID HE WILL RESOLVE THE OTHER PROBLEM LATER BUT SINCE THEIR LAST VISIT THE PROBLEM WHICH WAS RESOLVED WAS NOT FUNCTIONING.

KINDLY SEND YOUR PERSONS IMMEDIATELY AND RESOLVE BOTH THE PROBLEMS.

THE PHONE NOS ARE MENTIONED HEREWITH (080) 25568149 / 25302396
lalitasudarshan

May 1, 2013

BSNL/Bangalore telecom Districf

Sirs:

My land line telephone is dead from yesterday morning. The telephone number is 26760153. I am in Tata Silk Farm, Basavanagudi.

I REQUEST you to restore the services IMMEDIATELY.

MAY 1 2013
SIVADASAN.K.K

Mar 12, 2013

Registration fail reg:-

Can not register in selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in, pls give registering information.
MaruthaiahPillai

Mar 9, 2013

not able to lodge complaint in the portal

My user id:pm4312781729_scdrid Phone No:04312781729.FREE CALLS NOT ALLOWED IN JAN & FEB 2013 BILLS.I have covered under Bill Plan: BB HOME COMBO ULD 625 and eligible for 100 free calls. But this has not been allowed in Jan & Feb 2013 bills.In Feb 2013 I have been allowed only Rs,10.46 as discount for the usage of the phone as against the eligibility of Rs.61.60.Kindly check and do the need full early.

I am submitting this complaint in this portal since I could not able to lodge the same in the "selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in" due to error in the servor.
paulkousik5

Mar 1, 2013

My broad band plan is 500 Combo having a Limted usage of 1.5 GB (03225257921). I am unable to login in this site http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in after entering my correct User id and Password, it always shows that "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569). I am unable to view my USAGE DETAILS and to limit the usage below 1.5 GB
lathavengadesan

Feb 26, 2013

over billing

I couldnot use more time in landline but billing is over so i nead janvery month incoming and out going calls details and net usages also pls guide to how can i saw the statment of trhis online so mail to me

gagandeep singh - low voltage
    Low voltage no one is picking the phone in complaints...
    josaa 2015 - session expired
    the session is being expired continously when registration...
    159827 - Rejoining at any sector
    Sir, i was working in icici bank,bbsr as mis...
    speed post of india - Package not delivered
    My package not received but system showing that has been...
    Aadhar Card- New Submission - Aadhar centres refusing Forms
    Iam from Bellandur area (near Sarjapur Junction). Aadhar...
    Sakthivel - EB -EARTH WIRE SHOCKED
    ஐயா வணக்கம், ஈரோடு...
    mp online - cmplain about payment
    मुख्यमंत्री जी, इस...
    punjab national bank - reactivate 3d password
    Sir my 3d secure password got blocked.. since am a new...