BSNL selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in USAGE WEBSITE

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in USAGE WEBSITE

VIJAYA8686

Sep 8, 2014

Password is locked

My BSNL Land line No. is 020-27671951. I am unable to login. It was working successfully. Now every time it shows Authentication failed. Password locked. Surprisingly I have noticed that the dots coming for Password is 8 whereas actually it should be 9. I also tried by giving actual 9 digits password but failed. Kindly advice what to do. If I go for new User name and password it shows that ' you are already having the same'. What shall I do? How to delet the existing user name and py assword.
srivatsasridar@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2014

Unable to login in selfcare.sdc.bsnl

I want to change the broadband plan through online and facing login issue for a long as 'The Customer ID or Email entered is Invalid or User ID exists. Please Reenter.' again and again by entering correct details. Please assist as soon as possible.

Contact Details : 22274373
Anshita Bangalore

Jun 23, 2014

unable to login with correct user id and passowrd

This is to inform BSNL that with the correct user id and password I am unable to login (BSNL Selfcare portal). Kindly rectify at the earliest. My user id is rohit080. Email id: reachtosivan@gmail.com
BEKU

Apr 30, 2014

call details

i want to know my call details of APRIL 30 time 2 pm to 5 pm urgent send details to no 8885759040 PLEASE send details my LAND LINE no is 04027230687
sharadkumar

Feb 18, 2014

BILLING DETAIL

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO KNOW WHICH BILL'S PAYMENT IS NOT PAID , HENCE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE CALLS. WE ARE PAYING REGULARLY . PHONE NOS. 24982261/24334890.PL. CLARIFY WITH DETAILS.
srikally

Sep 17, 2013

Tel.No.22671147 - A/c.No.9034939974-Plan change requested-No action so far-Reg.

I have requested to change my broadband plan from 800 to 525 through online on 21.08.13 and my lead request has been successfully created vide Lead id.CHCHI21081300145. I was also informed that one Mr. V. Ramadoss will contact me with regard to my request and his mobile number has also been furnished to me through SMS. When I contacted Mr. Ramadoss, he said he will contact me later, However, neither I have been contacted nor my request has been cleared so far. I, therefore, once again request that necessary action may please be taken to change my broadband plan from 800 to 525 at the earliest.

P. Kalyana Kumar
RKN. PILLAI

Aug 27, 2013

PHONE DEAD COMPLETLY

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT BOTH OF OUR TELEPHONES HAVE DEAD COMPLETELY FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH. IN BETWEEN WE HAD REGISTERED AN COMPLAINT FROM ANOTHER TELEPHONE AND YOUR PERSON HAD VISITED OUR PLACE AND RESOLVED ONLY ONE ISSUE. HE SAID HE WILL RESOLVE THE OTHER PROBLEM LATER BUT SINCE THEIR LAST VISIT THE PROBLEM WHICH WAS RESOLVED WAS NOT FUNCTIONING.

KINDLY SEND YOUR PERSONS IMMEDIATELY AND RESOLVE BOTH THE PROBLEMS.

THE PHONE NOS ARE MENTIONED HEREWITH (080) 25568149 / 25302396
lalitasudarshan

May 1, 2013

BSNL/Bangalore telecom Districf

Sirs:

My land line telephone is dead from yesterday morning. The telephone number is 26760153. I am in Tata Silk Farm, Basavanagudi.

I REQUEST you to restore the services IMMEDIATELY.

MAY 1 2013
SIVADASAN.K.K

Mar 12, 2013

Registration fail reg:-

Can not register in selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in, pls give registering information.
MaruthaiahPillai

Mar 9, 2013

not able to lodge complaint in the portal

My user id:pm4312781729_scdrid Phone No:04312781729.FREE CALLS NOT ALLOWED IN JAN & FEB 2013 BILLS.I have covered under Bill Plan: BB HOME COMBO ULD 625 and eligible for 100 free calls. But this has not been allowed in Jan & Feb 2013 bills.In Feb 2013 I have been allowed only Rs,10.46 as discount for the usage of the phone as against the eligibility of Rs.61.60.Kindly check and do the need full early.

I am submitting this complaint in this portal since I could not able to lodge the same in the "selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in" due to error in the servor.
paulkousik5

Mar 1, 2013

My broad band plan is 500 Combo having a Limted usage of 1.5 GB (03225257921). I am unable to login in this site http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in after entering my correct User id and Password, it always shows that "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569). I am unable to view my USAGE DETAILS and to limit the usage below 1.5 GB
lathavengadesan

Feb 26, 2013

over billing

I couldnot use more time in landline but billing is over so i nead janvery month incoming and out going calls details and net usages also pls guide to how can i saw the statment of trhis online so mail to me
RAMESH1949

Jan 30, 2013

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in unable to login

I am having broadband plan BBG FN COMBO 500 having a limited usage of 1.5 GB.I am unable to login this site since last fortnight.After using Proper user id & password it always show that the password you entered is not correct.please enter your password again(SBL-DAT-00569).I got another password after using "forgot your password"? option. It also not working.Then I contacted customer care officer of bsnl through phone.He is also unable to give solution.as a result I an unable to view my usage details & limit the usage below 1.5 GB. My user id is 1019587863.
User819142

Dec 26, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

sir iam srinivasarao my landline number 080-23577254 my broadband plan BB HOME COMBO ULD 750 THIS MONTHbill come excesses of Rs127.74 in billing they put one time charges but i never use hungama.com plans pls check the bill and refund same amount to my next bill long time ago i deactive the bsnl hungama.com service pis refer the above said problem immeditely

Nov 2, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

i am working in Dy. Resident Commissioner's office, Andaman House Chennai. I want to print out Duplicte bill . i want the User ID and password to open the registration

Oct 2, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

Pls send me last 6 months landline bills with details to smart999pradeep@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

i want to change my plan through online.plz suggest to what is the procedure

Aug 23, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

My broad band plan is 500 Combo having a Limted usage of 1.5 GB . I am unable to login in this site even after successful registration. After entering User id and Password, it always shows that "The password you have entered is not correct". Though I got a new password by using "Forgot Your Password?" option. It also not working. I contacted your customer care officer through phone. He too is unable to give a solution for this. So sorry to tell that the service providing by BSNL is the worst one. I am unable to view my USAGE DETAILS and to limit the usage below 1.5 GB. Old site (www.data.bsnl.in) was far better than the new one. Normally sites are modify to simplify the procedure, but BSNL made things complicated by modifying the site. What I have to do to know my USAGE DETAILS? Sent a reply to my mail at the earliest

Aug 18, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

Enough information or newspaper ads were not given to the customer about the change to check the BB usage summary. In the present statement summary system, it shows 3 or 4 days ago status. Try to show up to last 2
hours summary of BB usage. Thanks.

Rev.John

Aug 13, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

self care.sdc.bsnl is not user friendly. After registration and getting password not able to access my usage details. data one was very comfortable and served our requirement. pl bsnl may kindly take some positive steps to help us to access our usage details without much hassels.

charles joseph

Jun 22, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

I successfully registered in "selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in". But I am unable to login. Every time I try to login, it shows that "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". After repeated attempts, I tried the option "Forgot Your Password?". After that I got a new password. But I am unable to Login with the new password also. What I have to do? Please help me.
Benny P Varghese (0484 2792981)

Jun 12, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

u r mistaken. u have to enter http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in, and plse click registration for existing bsnl cust. enter customer id(plse refer ur bill), user name( any alpha numerical chara), password( any alpha numerical chara), u must enter ur bb user id, after completion, u have to select " service ", then check my bb unbilled usage( to be billed), or billed usage, plse goto any customer service centre( CSC) for any refer. thank you.

Mar 30, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

not getting my usage of my broadband connection in bsnl portal, i tried to registrer as new user [existing BSNL customer] in bsnl sdc site putting the proper and correct values there but your system is not accepting my BB user ID messaging it as invalied BB user ID.
kindly advise me how to register me in the said portal.
asitbarankundu
email: asitbarankundu@gmail.com
durgapur
31/03/12
2.15 AM

Feb 20, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

please send mr my portal id and password then i check my usage

Feb 4, 2012

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

I am not getting my land line bill.How can I get a duplicate land line bill in the net?

Municipal Corporation of Delhi - Grave Monkey Menace
    We stay in J-64 South Extension, Part-1, New Delhi...
    Reserve Bank of. India - Reserve Bank Of India
    Every forthright I get a mail that, a big sum of money is...
    care@irctc.co.in - Reactivate account
    username: boopa17 email: boopa.17@gmail.com
    puma - cash back not responding
    Promo code not accepting on purchasing of puma shoes...
    customer of tata indicom - blank calls and abusive sms
    i have been frustrated by someone who was making a blank...
    11885 - Videocon Split AC 4th repeat issue in 1 season
    Videocon Split AC Extended Warranty 1. Claim #130127...
    IRCTC - booking failed but cash lost from account
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on...
    SBI - Forget my atm pin
    I have forget my pin what i can do
    Axis Bank - account locked
    My account already locked but I want reliced my account...