BSNL, Trichy

mariasusai_arul

Aug 23, 2016

server is not working

Sir/Madam
From the Post office at Jainagar,trichy-13, I am unable to make payment for RD account.The official is finding that the server is not working.Nearly for more than one Hr I was not able to make payment.This is not the first time.Many times I have returned back because the server is not working. Many people experience the same problem.
Kindly attend to the problem.
Mariasusai A
Cell: 9840393943
K.Selvaraj

Aug 8, 2016

Broad band connection not working

My Broad band connection with land line No-0431-2532036 unlimited plan. Internet is connected viewing is delayed too much( it is not at all viewed) and also frequently disconnected automatically what is the problems. Pl attend to it and kindly arrange to-rectify it immediately otherwise I will surrender the Broad band connection.

My e mail ksraj21@ gmail.com, please reply
S.Dhanapalan

Jun 7, 2016

Landline phone dead

My land line phone 0431-2533569 is dead for the past 6 months. I have broad band also. Kindly attend the fault and oblige.

D.Sumathi
V RAMANUJAM

Apr 10, 2016

MOBILE NO. 9445860046 REFUND ONE YEAR BSNL CALLER TUNE AMOUNT OF Rs.200.00 DEBITED ON 20.03.16

MOBILE NO. 9445860046
REFUND ONE YEAR BSNL CALLER TUNE
AMOUNT OF Rs.200.00 DEBITED ON 20.03.16
IN MY ABOVE PRE PAID MOBILE

With reference to the above, I wish to mention the following

a) I have not opted for any BSNL Caller Tune package of 56700.
b) Last year the same mobile number was with State Bank of India (SBI) name under post paid package CUG Plan.
c) While transferring the mobile number to my personal name from SBI during June 2015, I have not opted any caller tune package.
d) In addition to the above, when I have received your SMS message for renewal of caller tunes on 19.03.16, I have forwarded your message with instruction to STOP the renewal since you have also not mentioned your telephone number for sending the STOP SMS.
e) In this connection, I have also spoken to the customer service centre and I have also lodged written compliant to your Relationship Manager, BSNL, Greams Road Branch, Chennai.

In view of the above, I request you refund the Caller Tune Charges of Rs. 200.00 immediately. As I am a long standing customer of BSNL (Land Line and Mobile), I request you to take immediate action for refund of the above amount.

V. RAMANUJAM
Flat No. 256/12, Pioneer Colony,East Main Road Anna Nagar West Extn, Chennai 600101
Date: 21.03.16
kmsjafar

Mar 30, 2016

net work and services

My phone no:04371-244301 frequently becoming dead. And its been out of order for the past 2 year continually every month more than 20 days so many time i make complaint but no responsible . and Bill amount also too paid properly. So please take immediate action to restore connection for smooth functioning of my land line phone.
Dhanapriya92

Feb 24, 2016

We need broadband connection

Hello sir we need broadband connection but bsnl said not available in your area but minimum 15members need ur connection plz provide. But bank and temple got bsnl broadband. But not available broadband to people. What is this sir plz take action.i complaint many time but no response plz tak it serious sir. Bcaz here no other networks kindly help us.
Dhanapriya92

Feb 24, 2016

We need broadband connection

Hello sir we need broadband connection but bsnl said not available in your area but minimum 1members need ur connection plz provide. But bank and temple got bsnl broadband. But not available broadband to people. What is this sir plz take action
g.krishnasamy

Jan 5, 2016

not providing the land line/ change of address

my land line number is 0431-2792133 officer colony puthur. now i have changed my residence and asked for a shifting of the phone. i have submitted my request on 9.12.15. the order No.114692171604 and stated in it not feasible, but it is under stood this reason is not correct.my next apartment is having the land line nearly for FIVE houses. example with one number2770588 to one mr. sivalingam. it shows the mind set of your officials and they are very particular not to provide the line. they must take steps to provide this line. i need only bsnl line, if you are not able to provide this i may approach the ministry of tele/newdelhi. tell your officials to provide and take necessary efforts to run the bsnl and not CLOSE bsnl, ask them to be possitive. thanking you. g.krishnasamy. my mobile number 9489060133
kalaivanan P

Nov 7, 2015

internet viewing delay

My Broad band connection with land line No-0431-2480871 ia recently insalled but eventhough internet is connected viewing is delayed too much( it is not at all viewed). pl attend to it and kindly arrange torectify it immediately

Kalaivanan P
0431-240871
poornimaj

Oct 26, 2015

Bill amount is too high

Dear sir/madam,

This is poornima from trichy, my landline number is 0431-2232260. my plan is 675 rupees with unlimited pack. I use net connection only, and didn't use landline for call to anybody, but every month i am getting usage charges near 300, i dont know how am getting this much amount, if any special package is defaultly activated means, please stop the package and do the needful.

Otherwise i will disconnect the connection.

My mail id: poornimahak@gmail.com
my mob no: 8695225258
mohamed suhail .

Sep 18, 2015

Broadband Internet connection problem

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every evening. I registered complaint, no response from your end. Please change the dataone modem and check the broadband line healthiness. please do the needful..
jeronica

Sep 11, 2015

barring outgoing calls

bsnl cell one mobile no 9443711409 has been lost kindly block all outgoing calls from this number
yasser

Jul 29, 2015

braodband Internet connection Problem

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every one hour. I registered complaint, no response from your side. Please check the broadband line . please do the needful.
ravi_civil2009@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2015

Delay in giving the broadband

Dear Sir/Mam
Lack of interest and inattention in giving the Broadband Net connection to my area (Dheeran Nagar, Trichy-9) by the BSNL Service people .
Looking for your reply. My Email id: ravi_civil2009@yahoo.com

May 24, 2015

land line dead

My land line no 04322-221467 in Pudukkottai is not working more than one week,in this regard I tried to book complaint through 198. as usual this facility not take any response
So pleace do the needful at earliest
sreevariengineers

Apr 23, 2015

Broadband Internet connection problem

From,
Sreevari Engineers Private Limited,
D-98, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Electronic Estate,
Thuvakudi, Trichy

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every one hour. I registered complaint, no response from your end. Please change the dataone modem and check the broadband line healthiness. please do the needful.
Aneesa

Apr 10, 2015

BSNL LAND LINE PHONE DEAD

ABUSA BEEVI,
NO.23,HEBER ROAD,
BEEMANAGAR,
TRICHY-620001.

My phone no:0431-2400075, frequently becoming dead. And its been out of order for the past 1 month. Bill amount too paid properly. So please take immediate action to restore connection for smooth functioning of my land line phone.
ABUSA BEEVI
sharfunnisha2015

Jan 27, 2015

Telephone set be replaced

the telephone set display screen is out of order and the screed is dead. we are not able to see and notify the unwanted and mischief calls and funny calls to be identified before attending calls. we informed concern officials by email and SMS to their Mobile phones. Kumbakonam, Mayiladuthurai. etc..
immediate action be needed.
hsrsk

Jan 16, 2015

WLL - not working

Once in 2 months our telephone is going out of order & giving abnormal noise. After giving complaint at LAlgudi Exchange, it got rectified within 15 days. It is happening for the past 2-3 Yrs. After making so many complaints, no fruitful action was taken so far. Please arrange to replace the WLL phone to Landline Phone, which is for better than WLL.

0431 2908364
natarajan chandra

Jan 9, 2015

BSNL PHONE DEAD

My phone (0431-2232884) often becomes dead, resulting in BB disruption. Wold you please take immediate action for smooth functioning?
natarajan chandra

Jan 9, 2015

BSNL PHONE DEAD

My phone no: 0431-2232884, frequently failing or becoming dead resulting in failure of BB. Will you please take action to restore the connection and ensure smooth working of land line phone?
prabu.D

phone no : 04331-261224
S.Dhanapalan

Nov 24, 2014

Land line 2533569

Ou land line no. 2533569 there is a fault in incoming calls for the past two weeks. Kindly do the needful.

Nov 3, 2014

roaming not available even from other districts in TN

My cell no. 9442631209.

Out-going calls are barred even within Tamil nadu - while I try from Chennai, Madurai etc.This is there for the last 2 months.

Reliance dth service big tv ltd - Replacement of set top box
    My card no. Is 2015 1061 1719 i have registered a...
    kbc - KBC froud
    Same as above comptain contact:-Simultaneously to my...
    JVVNL - Bill not pay
    I inform that mr.brhamjeet,S-164,Shanti...
    care---irctc.co.in - IRCTC ACCOUNT SUSPENDED
    Dear Sir, My A/C has been suspended for no reason and I...
    Wishnet - I am in serious emergency need & not able to post
    I am the man of the house, the woman if the house, the...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    Neet 2016 - Result showing invalid roll no
    RESULT SHOWING INVALID ROLL NO SIR, I AM Subodh chari,...
    INCOME TAX REFUND CPC - Refund unpaid
    This is to note that i have submitted my rerurn since 26...
    Jio - Jio sim