BSNL, Trichy

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL, Trichy

V RAMANUJAM

Apr 10, 2016

MOBILE NO. 9445860046 REFUND ONE YEAR BSNL CALLER TUNE AMOUNT OF Rs.200.00 DEBITED ON 20.03.16

MOBILE NO. 9445860046
REFUND ONE YEAR BSNL CALLER TUNE
AMOUNT OF Rs.200.00 DEBITED ON 20.03.16
IN MY ABOVE PRE PAID MOBILE

With reference to the above, I wish to mention the following

a) I have not opted for any BSNL Caller Tune package of 56700.
b) Last year the same mobile number was with State Bank of India (SBI) name under post paid package CUG Plan.
c) While transferring the mobile number to my personal name from SBI during June 2015, I have not opted any caller tune package.
d) In addition to the above, when I have received your SMS message for renewal of caller tunes on 19.03.16, I have forwarded your message with instruction to STOP the renewal since you have also not mentioned your telephone number for sending the STOP SMS.
e) In this connection, I have also spoken to the customer service centre and I have also lodged written compliant to your Relationship Manager, BSNL, Greams Road Branch, Chennai.

In view of the above, I request you refund the Caller Tune Charges of Rs. 200.00 immediately. As I am a long standing customer of BSNL (Land Line and Mobile), I request you to take immediate action for refund of the above amount.

V. RAMANUJAM
Flat No. 256/12, Pioneer Colony,East Main Road Anna Nagar West Extn, Chennai 600101
Date: 21.03.16
kmsjafar

Mar 30, 2016

net work and services

My phone no:04371-244301 frequently becoming dead. And its been out of order for the past 2 year continually every month more than 20 days so many time i make complaint but no responsible . and Bill amount also too paid properly. So please take immediate action to restore connection for smooth functioning of my land line phone.
Dhanapriya92

Feb 24, 2016

We need broadband connection

Hello sir we need broadband connection but bsnl said not available in your area but minimum 15members need ur connection plz provide. But bank and temple got bsnl broadband. But not available broadband to people. What is this sir plz take action.i complaint many time but no response plz tak it serious sir. Bcaz here no other networks kindly help us.
Dhanapriya92

Feb 24, 2016

We need broadband connection

Hello sir we need broadband connection but bsnl said not available in your area but minimum 1members need ur connection plz provide. But bank and temple got bsnl broadband. But not available broadband to people. What is this sir plz take action
g.krishnasamy

Jan 5, 2016

not providing the land line/ change of address

my land line number is 0431-2792133 officer colony puthur. now i have changed my residence and asked for a shifting of the phone. i have submitted my request on 9.12.15. the order No.114692171604 and stated in it not feasible, but it is under stood this reason is not correct.my next apartment is having the land line nearly for FIVE houses. example with one number2770588 to one mr. sivalingam. it shows the mind set of your officials and they are very particular not to provide the line. they must take steps to provide this line. i need only bsnl line, if you are not able to provide this i may approach the ministry of tele/newdelhi. tell your officials to provide and take necessary efforts to run the bsnl and not CLOSE bsnl, ask them to be possitive. thanking you. g.krishnasamy. my mobile number 9489060133
kalaivanan P

Nov 7, 2015

internet viewing delay

My Broad band connection with land line No-0431-2480871 ia recently insalled but eventhough internet is connected viewing is delayed too much( it is not at all viewed). pl attend to it and kindly arrange torectify it immediately

Kalaivanan P
0431-240871
poornimaj

Oct 26, 2015

Bill amount is too high

Dear sir/madam,

This is poornima from trichy, my landline number is 0431-2232260. my plan is 675 rupees with unlimited pack. I use net connection only, and didn't use landline for call to anybody, but every month i am getting usage charges near 300, i dont know how am getting this much amount, if any special package is defaultly activated means, please stop the package and do the needful.

Otherwise i will disconnect the connection.

My mail id: poornimahak@gmail.com
my mob no: 8695225258
mohamed suhail .

Sep 18, 2015

Broadband Internet connection problem

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every evening. I registered complaint, no response from your end. Please change the dataone modem and check the broadband line healthiness. please do the needful..
jeronica

Sep 11, 2015

barring outgoing calls

bsnl cell one mobile no 9443711409 has been lost kindly block all outgoing calls from this number
yasser

Jul 29, 2015

braodband Internet connection Problem

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every one hour. I registered complaint, no response from your side. Please check the broadband line . please do the needful.
ravi_civil2009@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2015

Delay in giving the broadband

Dear Sir/Mam
Lack of interest and inattention in giving the Broadband Net connection to my area (Dheeran Nagar, Trichy-9) by the BSNL Service people .
Looking for your reply. My Email id: ravi_civil2009@yahoo.com

May 24, 2015

land line dead

My land line no 04322-221467 in Pudukkottai is not working more than one week,in this regard I tried to book complaint through 198. as usual this facility not take any response
So pleace do the needful at earliest
sreevariengineers

Apr 23, 2015

Broadband Internet connection problem

From,
Sreevari Engineers Private Limited,
D-98, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Electronic Estate,
Thuvakudi, Trichy

Braodband Internet connection disconnecting every one hour. I registered complaint, no response from your end. Please change the dataone modem and check the broadband line healthiness. please do the needful.
Aneesa

Apr 10, 2015

BSNL LAND LINE PHONE DEAD

ABUSA BEEVI,
NO.23,HEBER ROAD,
BEEMANAGAR,
TRICHY-620001.

My phone no:0431-2400075, frequently becoming dead. And its been out of order for the past 1 month. Bill amount too paid properly. So please take immediate action to restore connection for smooth functioning of my land line phone.
ABUSA BEEVI
sharfunnisha2015

Jan 27, 2015

Telephone set be replaced

the telephone set display screen is out of order and the screed is dead. we are not able to see and notify the unwanted and mischief calls and funny calls to be identified before attending calls. we informed concern officials by email and SMS to their Mobile phones. Kumbakonam, Mayiladuthurai. etc..
immediate action be needed.
hsrsk

Jan 16, 2015

WLL - not working

Once in 2 months our telephone is going out of order & giving abnormal noise. After giving complaint at LAlgudi Exchange, it got rectified within 15 days. It is happening for the past 2-3 Yrs. After making so many complaints, no fruitful action was taken so far. Please arrange to replace the WLL phone to Landline Phone, which is for better than WLL.

0431 2908364
natarajan chandra

Jan 9, 2015

BSNL PHONE DEAD

My phone (0431-2232884) often becomes dead, resulting in BB disruption. Wold you please take immediate action for smooth functioning?
natarajan chandra

Jan 9, 2015

BSNL PHONE DEAD

My phone no: 0431-2232884, frequently failing or becoming dead resulting in failure of BB. Will you please take action to restore the connection and ensure smooth working of land line phone?
prabu.D

phone no : 04331-261224
S.Dhanapalan

Nov 24, 2014

Land line 2533569

Ou land line no. 2533569 there is a fault in incoming calls for the past two weeks. Kindly do the needful.

Nov 3, 2014

roaming not available even from other districts in TN

My cell no. 9442631209.

Out-going calls are barred even within Tamil nadu - while I try from Chennai, Madurai etc.This is there for the last 2 months.
jayaselva

Oct 8, 2014

LAND LINE MULFUCTION FOR LAST ONE AND HALF YEARS

LAND LINE MULFUCTION FOR LAST ONE AND HALF YEARS

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

My Telephone no 04328-265332 in India has not been functioning well for the past one and half years. We have feed back to Valikandapuram Exchange for several times and the technicians have came down to rectify the issue. But till can't close the issue, I Suspect may be my line link to another party. Because some time I'm calling from overseas the ring going but the call attend by other party but the party same my village. How can this. So I can't use my phone for last few months. From overseas I can't call to contact with my family and from local call also can't call by family. But last month phone bill received my wife bill amount RS600+.How can the phone is not functioning the bill amount coming RS600+.We would like to request for your officer in charge to check out the problem and get the issue to be solved permanently.

You may wish to contact me at my email, k_jayaselva@yahoo.com.sg or selva.jaya12@gmail.com

Best Regards

Perambalur District
srinivasan gspl

Aug 4, 2014

not functioning

My landline number 0431-2500338 is not in working condition for the past 6 Months. I have launched a complaint to the Telephone department but till date the issue has not yet been resolved. 10 more time complaint in our near Bsnl office but complaint closed with resolved. Bill amount paid properly. But they aren't responsible. We seek your kind assistance to react to my feedback soonest possible as currently the line is not in working condition. We would like to request for your officer in charge to check out the problem and get the issue to be solved permanently.

You may wish to contact me at my email, sriniwaaj@yahoo.com

With Regards,
V.Srinivasan
Manager
Gemini Iron and Steel Pvt Ltd
Trichy
Mobile: 8124392988
P.KOTHANDARAMAN

Jul 11, 2014

BSNL land line/internet bill dues

Received SMS on my vodafone mobile no. 89408 02444 regarding dues for my BSNL land line phone no. 0431 - 2434231. The message is incomplete. Please send me details in my e-mail Id <rekaraman@gmail.com> Please not that I have already paid my annual subscription under 900 combo offer. Please examine and send me reply. Now I am out of Trichy and my return to Trichy will take time.
P.Kothandaraman

Southern railway chennai suburb local train - Delay in train and no frequent train
    Respected Sir / Madam, There is no frequent train between...
    IDFC Infrastructure Bonds - IDFC INFRASTRUCTURE BOND CERTIFICATE NO.219695...
    I HAVE BEEN PURCHASED THE ABOVE BONDS ON 30/03/2011 AND...
    CBSE - Correction of grade
    I did very well in my English &maths exam i got A1 ...
    THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, - Real or Fake
    Dear sir I have received a mail in my email id from...
    Vodafone - RATES
    PLEASE KEEP CALLING RATES LOW . 1 PAISE PER SECOND ....
    EPF office Muzaffarpur, Bihar - Pending Pension and PF payment amount
    To, The Regional P.F Commissioner, Dear Sir, I...
    CBSE - Sorry for earlier post
    Sorry for my earlier post i have no problem in my checking...
    Godrej washing machine - spin not working properly
    We have one semi auto wachishing machine. Model no...
    one assist - Handset Not Repaired yet and always giving false promise
    Dear friends never do insurance in One assist. Its a fraud...
    Municipal corporation Faridabad - water supply
    water is notcoming for three days