BSNL-UP-WEST

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL-UP-WEST

rkgoel1951

Apr 14, 2016

DNS PROBLEM

I AM UNABLE TO LOG HOT MAIL / OUTLOOK FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS FROM MY BSNL NUMBER 2559602 ,
CONTACTED BSNL SDO / LINE MAN / INTERNET STAFF BUT NO BODY RESPONDING / VISITING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM ,
WHEREAS HOT MAIL / OUTLOOK IS ACCESSIBLE TO ME WITH " SPECTRA-NET BROAD BAND SERVICE PROVIDER "
ankit.bhatia93

Feb 24, 2016

Dis connect my connection 0120 2612035

I had a landline connection of your company and I did not like your services at all therefore I given a written request at Sahibabad office on GT Road to disconnect my connection around 5 months back and they did not given me the acknowledgement too. I repeated tried to visit the office for discontinue my connection but they given me the assurance that they will dis connect themselves..

Till now I am getting the emails and sms for paying the bills which is increasing every month by adding every month bill which i am not using the services..

I want to dis continue the connection as earliest.. and want to refund my security back..

Regards:
Ankit Bhatia
Ravi Rathaur

Feb 7, 2016

LINE IS NOT WORKING

dear sir.

I want to broadband service. my connection is not working. when i connect my nearest office he says my line is not clear. so i need to you sir line is clear sometime.

Om Prakash s/o Ram kishor
saketbubby

Jan 15, 2016

refund check issue of landline numbe 0135271022

hi

i was using bsnl landline number from last 15year but i have disconnected my number due to service issue
and after disconnection i went to bsnl office dehradun for my security amount they told me i need your activation
paper or affidavit but why they need any affidavit when security amount is mention on my every bill
kindly do the needful ASAP

landline number -01352710322
name-saket bahuguna
alt.no-9897624322
varun varma

Dec 25, 2015

broadband bill discrepancy and other issues

BELOW GIVEN IS THE COMPLAINT I TRIED TO MAIL TO BSNL AUTHORITES MAIL IDs (nodalofficer_upw@bsnl.co.in) AND CUSTOMER GRIEVANCES DEPT IDs (portal_bsnl@bsnl.co.in) BUT BOTH TIME MAIL RETURNED BACK UNDELIVERED

My name is Varun Varma and i have recently got BSNL broadband setup (Account Number 1023299033) at my place in Vasundhra, Ghaziabad UP. I am using the 999 plan which is supposed me net speed upto 4 mbps till usage of 8 gb per month. But somehow from the starting only i have been getting very slow speed. infact the bsnl engineer who came to my place for setup was unable to find out the reason behind it while confirming this problem of very slow net speed via http://speedtester.bsnl.co.in/ . i had already verbally complained to the authorities many times but the problem still persists despite assurances from them.
another major issue is that the billing of my connection for last month contains some vague entries which are not properly detailed. I am getting a bill of Rs 1456 even though I should be getting a bill of only Rs 999 + Taxes which should total around 1150 Rs. Also various entries (one time charges, recurring charges, current charges etc) are shown in the bill and proper breakup of these entries have not been properly mentioned. Just by looking at the bill one can really get confused and they should be provided in a more customer friendly manner like those bills provided by bsnl competitors like Airtel, Reliance etc.
One more issue is that i have not been provided with a landline phone set which normally comes as complimentary with the plan as I already had an extra set with me, but i think the engineers who came to set things up should have provided me with the complimentary set too. Also the wiring should have been done internally but they just made a temporary kind of makeshift arrangement from the rooftop wiring. In future it may lead to various connectivity issues if this wiring is not soon done properly as it is supposed to be done.
Thank you for going through the entire mail. Looking forward for quick redressal of my online written complaint.

VARUN VARMA (Customer ID 1023298998)
B-703 SYNDICATE ASHIANA APARTMENTS
vineet

Dec 6, 2015

wrong service

Dear Team

i am bsnl prepaid user last 6 year but last one year i am not satisfied ur response i have seen more time recharge dash board there is showing something and done something is a recently happen i have done recharge 159 rs date of 4/12/2015 but
in that service as per dashboard is given 400 min but when i am done that service so i have got only recharge ,in amount
so team plz cheqe and give me solution i want min recharge in my no ....do needfull

thanks &regards
vineet tripathi
lalit.dargarh

Dec 4, 2015

INTERNET IS NOT WORKING

PHONE 05744244098

My internet is not working for last 6-7 days. I have made complaints many times with Local BSNL departments but no action is taken so far. Now tell why should not I go for private service vendors and why should I pay for services which is not availed by me for 6-7 days. Kindly take some hard steps so that no consumer is harassed by such bad services.

I request you to please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Phone No.:- 05744244098

Bilram Gate, Kaganj - 207123, UP West
shri niwas meena

Dec 2, 2015

bill not recived

my mob &land line bill not received by post and by mail since four month .and land bill not proper.2430454&9412277702 mob no
jeet99

Nov 16, 2015

No action against my complaint

I want to inform you that my PNT connection 0571-2511605 is not working properly since two months. I have also taken BSNL net connection from the same no. It has been two months when I complaint about it to your department but had got no response. I have been facing many problems from two months. Due to same problem, I had needed to have net recharge and facing to many difficulties about the same. I will be very thankful to you if you take strict action about it and get my net connection to work properly as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully

RAM RATAN GUPTA
H.NO-3 RAM BAGH COLONY BEHIND
THANNA BANNA DEVI ALIGARH U.P
PIN -202001
Rajneesh Dhariwal

Nov 9, 2015

Lost mobile and forgot phone number

My dad lost his mobile and that mobile containing a bsnl number ,Actually that number was not in use generally ,So he could not remember that number. Is it possible to get that mobile number by id details. My dad's name is Kale Singh and please contact Us, Our telephone number is 5922264563. and my e-mail is smart.dhariwal@gmail.com.
nafeesahmed

Oct 17, 2015

NOT WORKING BROADBAND

my no. is 0573223091 and i m using your services from the 4yr but from the last 1 months my net is not working and it is frequently disconnected due to DSL is not constant and the main issue is that i complaining about it soooooo many times ,, but i didn't get any response from your side due to all this my work is always pending...NAFEESAHMED DM ROAD
hcj

Oct 8, 2015

Non-Activation of Mobile Portability number.

I applied for a number potability for my Vodaphone number 7409161666 with BSNL on 1/10/2015. Almost 10 days has been elapsed but BSNL SIM issued against above Vodaphone has not yet been activated. Neither signal is being shown in BSNL SIM. On 6/10/2015, i contacted Shri M.M. Saxena, SDE Rampur at Telephone number 0595-2354535 for non activation. He told that it will take 10 days time. I am surprise to know the reason given by the officer, whereas other service provided are activating the service within 2 to 3 days. Such type of attitude from BSNL staff is tarnishing the image of BSNL. You are therefore, requested to look in the matter and activate my number at the earliest so that some faith on your department can still exist in consumers.

Harish Chandra Joshi
Mobile No. 9868468422
annu shakya

Oct 8, 2015

Franchise office is not territory

Franchise national engineering consultants office is not territory . sir ( N.E.C. ) ka office apni aria mai na ho ne ke karnd dukandaro ko kafi smsya hoti hai es baat ki sikayt b.s.n.l.. etawah ko ki gai thi jis par koi acction nahi liyagya aap se anrodh hai ki es par koi na koi karvai jarur ki jaye

awadhesh kumar shakya

9458777786 132 b friends colony etawah
RAM AUTAR VERMA

NON REFUND OF Rs.285/- TILL DATE

Ist - REMINDER OF MY COMPLAINT DATED 26/09/2015
PL REFER TO MY COMPLAINT DT.26.9.2015- I CREDITED THROUGH INTER NET BNKG.Rs.285/- FOR RECHARGING MY EVDO CONN.NO.9682051345 FROM MY S.B.A/CNO.31028723279 , IFSC:SBIN0013420 -ID RM.1417613452482015215615730 DT.24'08'2015 :22.00.04 WITH STATUS - SUCCESSFUL.BUT THE CREDIT IS AWAITING IN MY EVDO NOT THE AMOUNT WAS REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT. THAT AMOUNT Rs.285/- WAS SHOWN IN EVDO INTERNET CHARGES LIST ON YOUR WEB SITE. FOR 2.5 GB. I REQUEST TO PLEASE CREDIT THE SAID AMOUNT IN MY PRESENT BALANCE OF EVDO CONNECTION OR REFUND TO MY ABOVE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. AS THE MATTER IS ALREADY DELAYED BY ONE AND HALF MONTH AND REPLY OF MY ABOVE LETTER IS ALSO PENDING, TO AVOID ANY LITIGATION OR ENQUIRY THROUGH RTI IN FUTURE AND ALSO TO DIMINISH THE GOODWILL OF REPUTED BSNL DEPARTMENT IN THE EYES OF CUSTOMERS IN THESE COMPETITIVE DAYS.
RAM AUTAR VERMA , *SENIOR CITIZEN* 237/3 MANGAL PANDEY NAGAR, UPASANA PARK MEERUT U.P. MOB;09319160433 DT.08/10/2015 E.MAIL-- VERMA.RAMAUTAR@GMAIL.COM
RAM AUTAR VERMA

Sep 26, 2015

PENDING CREDIT Rs.285.00 SINCE 24/08/2015

I HAVE EVDO CONN NO.91-9682051345. AS PER YOUR INFORMATION ON INTERNET SITE ON 24/08/2015...EVDO PREPAID LIMITED USAGE DATA STVs THE COST OF 2.5 GB
DATA FOR 30 DAYS SHOWN Rs.285/- . I THROUGH INTERNET BANKING SYSTEM FROM MY S.B ACCOUNT NO.31028723279 CREDITED Rs.285/- TO AVAIL THE PRE-EXISTING FACILITY TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND I GOT RECEIPT NO.ORDER ID: RM1417613452482015215615730 DATE 24.08.2015 ; 22.00.04 WITH RECHARGED TRANSACTION STATUS : SUCCESSFUL., IN THIS CONNECTION I HAVE TO ADVISE THAT TILL DATE I HAVE NO CREDIT OF Rs.285/-I.E. ABOVE SAID AMOUNT TO MY EVDO CONNECTION NO.91-9682051345 OR THE AMOUNT WAS NOT REFUNDED TO MY ABOVE SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT INSPITE OF MY 3/4 PERSONAL VISITS AT BSNL ACCOUNTS OFFICER MEERUT CANTT.OFFICE ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE PROMISED TO DO THE NEEDFUL BUT IN VEIN.
IN THIS REGARD I REQUEST YOUR GOODSELF TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SAVE THE GOODWILL OF BSNL CONNECTIONS WHICH NOWADAYS ARE SURROUNDED BY PRIVATE COMPANIES IN COMPETITIONS.
I HOPE THE MATTER WILL BE TAKEN AT PRIORITY UNDER ADVICE TO ME AND ALSO CORRECT THE INFORMATION GIVEN ON BSNL SITE ABOUT THE INCREASE IN INTERNET CHARGES.
TO AVOID THE INCONVENIENCE TO YOUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION......RAM AUTAR VERMA-- 09319160433
adip02

Sep 19, 2015

no response of our broadband complain

i m that citizen who r using your worst management of broadband.. my no. is 05732252088 and i m using your services from the 2 yr but from the last 3 months my net is not working and it is frequently disconnected due to DSL is not constant and the main issue is that i complaining about it soooooo many times ,, but i didn't get any response from your side due to all this my work is always pending...

now i would like to request you to help us as soon as possible otherwise i have to disconnect your service...
umeshtyagi.agra

Sep 5, 2015

ctopup min and sms not recive

Dear sir i am umesh tyagi from agra sir i am brd sir mere no par ctopup no par last 2month se bsnl to bsnl min nahi mil rahi hai aur bsnl ssa se koi bhi santusti janak jabab nahi milta aur koi responce nahi mil raha hai sir jab channel partner ki problem solve nahi ho Rahi Hai to customer ki problem kya solve hogi sir kya meri problem solve ho skti hai kya plz reply me .
Umesh tyagi brd mob no 9458205325
rahulprem

Aug 25, 2015

balance deduction

Sir, My bsnl mob no. is 9410065925. I have done recharge is this no. of Rs. 100 since 25-08-15. But in next day Rs. 50 reduce in my balance. So Sir please solve my this problem.
Afzal aziz

Aug 4, 2015

Internet speed problem

My connection no 05688250465 with company society dist pvt ltd
I have face internet speed problem last one week i have to complaint on 05688254350 & 05688259198 but no give any solution yet pls resolve my problem

Afzal
anil kumar sinha

Jun 19, 2015

Land line Dead 0120- 2746255

This is a regular complaint regarding Telephone Dead and Internet not working. Every week or fortnightly I use to complain in Pratap Vihar Exchange Ghaziabad. Some time SDO, some time JE & some time lineman are not available.Now my land line no.0120- 2746255 is dead from yesterday but no action has been taken so far.

A K SINHA
F- 396A Pratap Vihar, Sector XI
GHAZIABAD (UP)
sgfi

Jun 6, 2015

broadband internet not working

Broadband Internet is not working on my landline no.0562-2211107 since yesterday. Kindly arrange to resolve the same ASAP.
Gaurav Green Line

Apr 30, 2015

BRODBAND IS NOT WORKINK

MY NET IS NOT WORKING SINCE 4 DAYS PLS REPAIR MY BROADBAND AS EARLIEST POSSIBLE . MY LANDLINES NO 0571-2408489 HARI OM NAGAR ALIGARH
VD Sharma

Apr 23, 2015

Board Band No 0121-2680022

I have a broad band connection being No 0121-2680022 at my house No 550/75-23, Saraswati Vihar Rohta Road,Meerut. Since last 15 days, no broad band connection as well as telephone No 2680022 is not in working condition. I had request with Mr. Subhash Sharma, BSNL Line Man of Rohta Road (MobileNo- 9412200164), Mr. Tiwari(9412200178) about the problem but they assure me that the line will be repaired with two-three days.Inspite of the repeated request no fruitful response has been made. I also dial Mobile No- 9412206600) of SDO, Rohta Roadbut no response has been made.

Now the BSNL has generated a bill for Rs. 758/- i.e. full monthly charges against account No 1022518459 pertaining to connection No- 0121-2680022. I request you to kindly made a correction in your bill if the phone is not in working condition since last 15 days, it is not understood as to how the full monthly charges exist. Please elucidate and correct the bill accordingly.

I also request you to kindly make the arrangement to resolve the problem and get it connection No 0121-2680022 in working condition as early as possible. I hope that a prompt action will be taken by BSNL authorities.

With regards and hope to consider my complaint/request sympathetically to avoid inconvenience in future.

Yours Sincerely,

V D Sharma
Ex. Subedar Clerk (Army)
Mobile- 09411487534)
Akash Goyal

Feb 12, 2015

Broadband is not working

ear Team,

I am a highly dissatisfied customer of BSNL. I have been facing problems for about a year now. Initially there was a connectivity issue with internet, then there was an issue with land-line. (either the land-line of the internet used to work). now for past one month nothing is working.

I have raised this complaint of time at your customer care - but nobody seems to care. Your Customer care representative is never available and if i register through IVR - I get a docket id but after 3 working days i get a message saying the issue has been resolved and the request is closed.

How ever the problem remains the same.

I don't know where to go and whom to contact.

Please solve this problem other wise disconetect this service who service is very bad .

Shyam Goyal
M-9760328444
Prabhas Chandra

Jan 13, 2015

No mobile Net work

I reside in GH-7,Crossings Republik,Ghazibad,have a Mobile connection 9415928083.which doesn't work in this area with over2000
population.Besides it also stops working in vicinity of Rly Station GZB &several other localities in Distt.The BB on landline-----5222
also keeps on coming &going(Blinking).Suddenly Captions stated propping up>You have availed accredited limit.The limit is 8GB&can't be availed by domestic user in 8-10 days!Staff doesn't pick phones,even in Exchange!No Mobile nos of Sr staff are available to of any help!Why Nos upto DGM level not given on back of L/L bills,to be contacted in the event of a fault not being rectified?

jay ambe creation red net lehenga - no return my payment
    I am purchasing in a jay ambe creation red net lehenga...
    PUREDIETWORKS.COM - Monthly deduction of Rs.595
    Sir / Madam Its very much discouraging to inform you that...
    oasis Resource management pvt ltd - Oasis Consultant
    Hello Team today I also paid 2050 to them thank god I have...
    Private luluxury bubus pparking - Unauthorized private luxury bus.parking
    Removeed unauthorised luxury. bus. paring near shantabag...
    Zotezo.com - Order not delivered
    I have placed an order #100024596 and made the online...
    scdl - linstitutes - - Exam payment error
    I have book my exam payment Nd I have choose online...
    www.lapbook.in - Fraud company
    While looking for refurbished Apple macbook, I came across...
    scholership - bank not send pfms
    Sir my scholership has been forwarded but it is showing in...
    UGC-NET - Error on name of the university after printing...
    What is the actual problem regarding the changed name of...
    sony six and sony espn - bias towards cricket
    Sony ESPN and Sony SIX channels are only showing IPL and...