BSNL,VADODARA

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL,VADODARA

L M MISHRA

Aug 14, 2014

LAND LINE INSTRUMENT IS DEFECTIVE.

My land line instrument id out of order since last few days.
Please arrange to change the same as earliest as possible.

L M MISHRA
Phone No. 0265 2531417
A2/2161, VAIKUNTH-2, NEW VIP ROAD
VADODARA 390022
CA DIVYESH

Aug 2, 2014

Line is dead

My land line telephone 2419400 is dead since last 10days.

Divyesh Mehta
CA DIVYESH

Jun 11, 2014

Phone Dead more than 15 days

I would like to inform you that our Land Phone is dead since last 15 days our Phone No is 0265-2419400 in the name of Tarulataben K Mehta, Bajwada, Chakaniya Pole, Opp K K Bros Vadodara-390001.

Sir i hereby request you that please do needful in the matter at earliest.

Divyesh Mehta

Oct 30, 2013

LL PHONE NOT WORKING

MY LL PHONE NO.0265-2391449 IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST THREE DAYS.

Aug 25, 2013

Broadband (Modem) Internet Services Not Working

My name is TUSHAR DEVTA. having the Landline No. 0265-2415126.

We have launched a Complaint since last one month with BSNL mentioning that the our Landline & Broad Band services are not working, based on the Complaint, a representative from BSNL has visited and checked the Landline & Modem and finally it was concluded that the Modem is not working, hence needs to be replaced.

He also promised us that, he will bring the new modem and replaced with old one within 24 hours.

Your quick action is hightly appreciated otherwise i need to take up the matter and highre level.

Mobile No. 9687696546
E-mail ID - tushardevta@gmail.com
dresslinebaroda

Aug 21, 2013

Phone Not working

My phone (Landline) Number +912652421778 is not working since 4 days

please do the needful at the earliest

Feb 12, 2013

PHONE (2391449) NOT WORKING

MY PHONE (LL 2391449) IS NOT WORKING SINCE LONG. I HV GIVEN MY COMPLAINT ON 4TH & 10TH JAN BUT STILL IT IS PENDING. SO I NEED TO FOLLOW MY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY.

Jan 10, 2013

LL PHONE (239449) NOT WORKING

MY CAPTIONED TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LONG. I HV REGISTERED MY COMPLAIN ON 4TH JAN.13 TILL DT MY ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED. KINLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND ATTEND MY COMPLAIN IMMEDIATELY.

Jan 4, 2013

PHONE NOT WORKING

MY LANDLINE PHONE (2391449) IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE LONG. PHONE IS NOT DEAD BUT WE ARE UNABLE TO LISTEN WHILE TALKING ON PHONE. KINDLY ATTEND THE SAME IMMEDIATELY.

Jan 4, 2013

PHONE INSTRUMENT

MY PHONE INSTRUMENT (PHONE NO.2391449) IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND WE ARE UNABLE TO LISTEN THE VOICE ON PHONE HENCE WE ARE FACING PROBLEM FOR LISTING WHILE TALKING ON PHONE.

sk_pandey39

Dec 4, 2012

SMS from BSNL Customer Care

I would like to inform you that my Mobile No. is 9979734656I got the SMS from BSNL Customer Care on 30.11.12 i.e customer your bill payment of Rs.1106 & next SMS on 3.12.12 i.e. your customer id no. 1020294433 Rs.1107 BSNL Land line bill paid. I am not concerned this landline no. Please take necessary action at the earliers.

Sukumar Pandey
Mob.No.9979734656
Rajesh Barot

Nov 8, 2012

Broadband credit.

Reference BSNL Tel.No.91-0265-2510006
Complain No. 1005997636
Complain Dt.02.05.2012
City - Vadodara (Wadi Area)

With reference to the above, after repitedly phone calls to your various bsnl offices as per tel.no. mentioned below i am not getting any response.

Tel.No.2514588 , 2581000 , 2514070 , 2583333 , 2420160 & vadodara customer No.2560010.

The complain is for broadband not working from 09th april to 01st may'2012. Pl.give me the credit & do the needful at the earliest or i have to take the action.
Sanjay Acharya

Sep 6, 2012

0265-2391436 not working

From last one month my subject telephone is not working. Pl. do needful.

Sanjay Acharya
2-Ravi Kiran,Opp. Amruta park.
Near vidhya-vidhar school
Subhanpura.

Vadodara.
Mobile no: 9898765298

Aug 4, 2012

Broadband Networkign services Not working

My name is - Tushar Devta, we are having the Landline No. 0265-2415126 and also having the Boradband Services opted from BSNL.

We have launched a Complaint with BSNL vide no. 100745978, mentioning that the Broad Band is not working, based on the Complaint, a Representative from BSNL has visited and checked for the problem, finally it was concluded that the Modem is not working, hence needs to replaced.

Till today nothing has been done so far, over & above from the BSNL portal, i got the SMS from BSNL Customer Care mentioning that your querry has been resolved. Kindly help me in resolving the matter asap.

Mobile No. 9687696546
E-mail ID - tushardevta@indiatimes.com
BHRUGUL DAVE

Jul 25, 2012

LAND LINE PHONE IS NOT WORKING SINCE MANY MONTHS.

BSNL LANDLINE PHONE IS INSTALLED AT OUR HOUSE AT KOTHIPOLE, RAOPURA, VADODARA. PHONE NUMBER IS 0265 2436566. THIS PHONE IS NOT WORKING SINCE MANY MONTHS. MY MOTHER IS ONLY STAYING THERE. SHE IS VERY OLD AND SENIOR CITIZEN. SOMETINES IT IS WORKING FOR OUTGOING CALLS, BUT TILL DATE NO INCOMING CALLS ARE NOT RECEIVED. PLEASE DO SOMETHING AS THIS PHONE IS REQUIRED TO BE USED BY HER IN ROUTINE AS WELL AS IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY.
GITABEN K.DESAI

Jul 17, 2012

payment made fr the land line tele.no02652354982

Please note that i am the land line tele. holder Gitaben Desai , C-289, Mathura Nagri , Old Padra Road, Vadodara here by inform you that the payment of my last tele.bill Rs.864/- has been paid two time via e-payment on 14/07/2012 and would like to request you to kindly one may be adjust with my next bill or refund on the same account i hv used to pay the bill on 14/07/2012.

REF. of payment from ICICI Bank as follow:

14/07/2012 -74332742197219681594263 -RS.864/- BSNL DESK
14/07/2012 -74332742197219681594271 -RS.864/- BSNL DESK

your prompt action fr the above subject and infrom me via my e- mail desaikirit44@hotmail.com
or mbl no.9898522528 will be appreciated.
With wram wishes and best regards

GITA DESAI
sodagar

Jun 1, 2012

Landline Phone Dead for 15 DAYS

Landline Phone Dead for 15 day
i tell to bsnl office in vadodara located subhanpura so no any further pogress of my complain so i need to folow my comlain as soon as possible

complain no 1006458558

thanks regards
ratneshlinge

May 31, 2012

Landline Phone Dead for around one month

My land line telephone 2583500 is dead since 1/4/2012. I have lodged complaint, through 197 as well as talked with head maintenance of Wadi exchange, have talked to almost all the people in the chain, during this period but nobody seems to care.There is not even courtesy to talk properly.

I request you to take up this matter with BSNL

Ratnesh Linge
LMPATEL

May 23, 2012

WGD-02668-263273 DEAD

OPN/Tel.-compl./2012
11.05.2012

SUB: Tel no 263273 Dead for a Month
( JayAgro Industries Plot.No.1043,GIDC, Waghodia, Dist.Baroda. Phone No. : (02668)263273. . Fax: 02668263273. Email : ...
Jay Agro Industries, Vadodara Vadodara 390 009)

My land line telephone WAGHODIA-02668- 263273 is dead since Last Three Years. I have lodged numerous complaints , met maintenance head of WAGHODIA exchange, have talked to almost all the people in the chain in VaGHODIA,Vadodara during this period but nobdy seems to care.

My phone was last dead for last 3 years

I request you to take up this matter on top priority with BSNL at the earliest.

L.M.Patel,
Jay Agro Industries

(JAYAGRO INDURIES

Apr 11, 2011

Landline Phone Dead for one month

Been a esteemed organization, I m very upset from your service provide to customer .
My Residence number is not working around 15 days and try to complain on all your Toll free number (198) 197, (2773333) Kindly request you to check your number whether the are available for the customer or not.
No response and when ever tried on 2773333 i always find it engage or no one pickup the call.
We four member of my family are continuous trying to contact your Bsnl office but no response.

Veena Sharma
Vadodara
Gujarat

Mar 19, 2011

dear sir

Our factory vedanta copper extrusion pvt. ltd 509, in GIDC Ind. Estate Waghodia-391760 Dist. Vadodara our telephone number (02668)262532 & internate is close of 10 to 12 days & we complain in waghodia GIDC bsnl office 7 to 8 times but no body seen to care.Our lots email & communication loss due to this ouR close of our telhphone.

We request to please take necessary action to bsnl officer & staff & start our telephone number immidiately

Vedanta Copper Extrusion Pvt.Ltd.
509, GIDC Ind.Estate

Location: Wadi Exchange, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

Posted: 2010-11-27 by Anand Doctor Send email

Landline Phone Dead for around one month

SUB: Tel no 0265-2512144 Dead since last 5th Nov.'2010
(42, Nilamber Township, Opp. Parn kutir Socy., Waghodia dabhoi road, Vadodara 390 026)

My land line telephone 2512144 is dead since 5th Nov 2010. I have lodged complaint, through 197 as well as talked with Mr. parmar head maintenance of Wadi exchange, have talked to almost all the people in the chain, during this period but nobody seems to care.There is not even courtesy to talk properly.

I request you to take up this matter with BSNL .

(Anand Doctorl)
Mob :94275 92223

Jul 11, 2010

OPN/Tel.-compl./2010
11.07.2010

SUB: Tel no MKP 2635266 Dead for a Month
(Om Prakash Nautiyal ,301 , Maruti Flats , Gaekwad Compound , B/H Kalp Lok,Madhav Baug Society ,Makarpura Road , Vadodara 390 009)

My land line telephone MKP 2635266 is dead since 12th June 2010. I have lodged numerous complaints , met maintenance head of Makarpura exchange, have talked to almost all the people in the chain , have sent numerous letters and e-mails to BSNL head office in Vadodara during this period but nobdy seems to care.There is not even courtesy acknowledgement of any of my emails.

Only action they take is to reset your complaint from the system without rectifying the fault to force you to register a fresh online complaint .This is probably done not to entertain your subsequent claim of waiving off the rentals for the period the phone was actually dead .

My phone was last dead for a month in Jan –Feb 2010 .The total down time of this phone during the past four years is almost six months with an average fault rectification time of 15 days.

I request you to take up this matter with BSNL .

(Om Prakash Nautiyal)

TO ,
THE BSNL OFFICE
FATE GANJ ,VADODARA.

RESP SIR,
SUBJECT : SIM CARD DELETED.( Campus Mo No : 94299 27690 )

RESP SIR,
I AM MANJULABEN J PATEL,A SENIOR CITIZEN AND UNABLE TO RUN AFTER THE FOLLOWING ISSUE WHICH PL. NOTE AND DO NEEDFULL.
I HAD PURCHASED A NEW SIM CARD WITH SUBMITTING(1) RATION CARD,(2)SBI BANK PASS BOOK(3),PAN CARD AND(4) PHOTO GRAPHS PERSONALY, ARROUND 26-03-10 ,AND BALANCE WAS MADE 437 RS.
FOR ONE MONTH .I WAS OUT OF VADODARA,AND WAS UNABLE TO USE SIM CARD.
…ON 15th APRIL WHEN I USED IT,, WAS SHOWING “IN ACTIVE SIM “
I SURPRISED ,AND AS I WAS IN GANDHIDHAM I WENT TO BSNL OFFICE IN GANDHIDHAM.THEY CHECKED AT THEIR END AND INFORMED THAT “YOUR SIM CARD NUMBER SHOWS “ NO RECORD “ IN THEIR COMPUTER.

…ON 07-05-10 I CONTACTED BY PHONE FROM GANDHIDHAM TO FATEGANJ BSNLAND THEY TOLD CONTACT TO BSNL OFFICE NR. SHANTADEVI NURSING HOME.
…I CONTACTED AUTHORITY AND WE HAD A TELE TALK ,HE ENQUIRED THE MATTER AND INFORMED THAT BECAUSE OF QUERY IN RES. ADRESS ,IT WAS DELETED.
…BY MISTAKE OF THE BSNL EMPLOYEE , WHOSO EVER ON DUTY ,HAD NOT ENCLOSED RATION CARD COPY,AND I AM THE SUFFERER,EVENTHOUGH IT WAS VARIFIED BY BSNL ON DUTY OFFICER.
…TILLDATE I DID NOT RECD. ANY CALL FROM BSNL,OR ANY INFORMATION ON MY ADRESS THOUGH ADRESS WAS GIVEN IN BANK PASS BOOK ALSO.
…IT IS MY HOUMBLE REQUEST TO REPLACE THE SIM CARD ALONG WITH WHATEVER MY BALANCE WAS THERE.
…TILL THAT U R REQUESTED TO CONTACT ME ON 9925150649.OR MY MAIL mrjz.patel@yahoo.com
HOPE ,DEFINITELY YOU WILL LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND DO NEEDFULL AT EARLIEST.
THANKS AND REGARDS

MANJULABEN J PATEL

datawind - DATAWIND worst after Sales Service
    Datawind is fraud and cheater Company. If they provides...
    ICICI prudential life insurance - ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    Dear Rijopoul, We regret the inconvenience caused. Our...
    BEAM TELECOM PVT. LTD. - Not attending to our complaint
    We had taken connection on 30.10.2014 by paying for Half...
    lenovo g510 - warranty is not valid
    i had order a lenovo laptop with order ID: 2936129463 |...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Time is wrong
    Sir ihave myenrol no. But time has been given wrong...
    Reliance - unnecessary deduction of my balance
    Dear sir, this is to inform you that ,38 Rs unnecessary...
    blackberry - Return my product
    Pls return or replace my product i ordered a blackberry...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - Refund of failed transaction
    I tried to book three tickets and the transaction...
    ibeery - mobile dead
    MY MOBILE PROBLEM NOT RECTIFIED SAME PROBLEM MY MOBILE...
    301069 - My pension is not taxable
    I surjit Singh PPo No. 129521/PB drawing my pension...