BSNL WIMAX

Consumer complaints and reviews about BSNL WIMAX

phazarika

Jul 21, 2014

WiMax not working

Wimax A/C No: 377586589 not working.
chinnamma

Jun 26, 2014

BSNL landline and broadband connection

My BSnl phone No.is 27487769, earlier i used to get normal phone call bills, last month my bill was 5000 and this month was 3000(not correct value) most of the time my phone was not working. please help us to get correct bill amount.
nssplr

Jun 26, 2014

Heavy bill of WiMax

I am using a wimax connection for my personal internet usage
Details:
Plan :Wi-Max-399
Account Number :513903492

Regarding My complaint:-
I using this connection last 5/6 months and I am paying an amount Rs600-700 per month
In the current month (June 2014) I got a bill with Rs9447/-

Pls check what happened
My E-mail Id is nssplr@gmail.com
Mob.No 9388774006
prawin02

May 20, 2014

Wimax has been closed in my area

In my area i have received a letter from BSNL that they are closing Wimax connections by this month End.So can you please let me know the details on this is this really happening.if so can you please let me know whether the modem is taken back or we have to keep the same with us.
Contact me on 07401268221
rahul bagala

May 13, 2014

Wimax does not working

My Wimax connection does not worked.it is my new connection. I used only one week after that it's not worked..
My mobile no.-9454047395
Dr. Avdesh

May 3, 2014

WIMAX does not work properly

Dear BSNL,

I have been using your WIMAX connection for about a year. We have our connection from Gangoh branch in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh. I have already paid all the bills in advance for a year so that there is no discrepancy regarding bill payments. I am sorry to inform you that our internet connection via WIMAX works only sporadically and I am not even sure how many days actually it works in a month. All I know is our internet connection does not work most of the time especially during weekends.
We always have to call someone in Gangoh and then they take very long time to fix or find out the problem and of course it is a slow process.
Can you please let me know where else I can write my complaint about our WIMAX non-functioning or poor functioning? If these problems cannot be solved then I will be forced to switch to a private company wireless internet where at least I will have my peace of mind and I would be able to use the internet when we need to use it.

Kind Regards

Phone: 09997784339
sukkiriya

Apr 21, 2014

wimax not working

I install wimax in my home first 2.3 months ok after that not working and I getting the bills correctly I paying correctly. I complaining to your staff in kadirur branch one mr mohanan always he asking tomorrow and after tomorrow but not coming for maintance .
so I am planning to cancel this modem because nobody attenting the complaint

faithfully
sukkiriyarashid@gmail.com
sameer sinha

Apr 17, 2014

non working of wimax-connection EB10011376

It is very sad to say you that my WIMAX connection no. EB10011334@bsnl.in has been out of order from 4-4-2014, so many time I contected to the concerned person but they did not receive call and on 12 April-2014 I register my complain through customer case vide complaint no. D12UE202273 but till date on 17 April-2014 no any person contacted me for repairing of connection, and charges will be forced on my acctount. This is very bad habit of PSU, Kindly look in the matter immediately, other wise I register grievance in the Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG), Cabinet Secretariat.

Sameer sinha
Lucknow
Narsimh

Apr 9, 2014

Don't go for BSNL wimax or 3G dongle

BSNL 3g dongle has a speed of 2G and had to discontinue it; Later I was told to go for Wimax connection by the BSNL officials. Wimax is a beautiful technology . BSNL does not have proper towers to support the technology and recently heard from their officials that Wimax is closing down as they are closing this spectrum. Sadly I had to invest in 3G dongle and connections fees and later WImax CPE and other expenses. Everything was a waste of time and money. The highlight of the whole experience is BSNL has the worst possible after sales service i have ever encountered. The bosses don't know what is happening in their localities and the subordinates don't care to give good service or listen to their bosses. Typical Government organisation.

presently using MTS internet wifi connection with a speed of above 5 MBPs speed and am very happy with the same. Also

Moral of story never go for BSNL options for internet connection and never believe their after sales service and knowledge of product.

God bless!
GURSEVPANDHER

Mar 13, 2014

Bsnl wimax

I am using bsnl wimax for 5-6 months with no complaint but for last 10 days my wimax donot work totally stopped and i coplainted to bsnl exchange several times but didnot get positive response . They said we cant make it to work in that place so plz check it and solve problem or i will deactivate it bcz i have no other option i cant pay 900 per month for stopped wimax my account no. Is 175488191 and name is gagandeep singh. Contact no. Is 7837322027 Signal strenght and signal quality is -68 and 16-20
sherkhan

Feb 3, 2014

signal not avaiable

sir wimax signal is not available
Ashwani Kumar Gupta

Dec 20, 2013

Charging plan charges even when the connection stands disconnected.

From-
Ashwani gupta, Vill. Pritamnagar,PO Dramman, Kangra,H.P,176205.
I took Wimax 350 plan with User id IB10003824 and account no 173987167 from BSNL H.P through JTO Telephone Sub exchange Shahpur on 13/07/2013 and I got a bill for the period 13/07/13 to 31/0713 which mentioned Rs 600/- as previous balance. I paid the bill and simultaneously made online complaint to adjust this amount. But of no avail.I did not get my next month,s bill.Then I received a bill for the period 01/09/13 to 30/09/13 indicating previous balance Rs 5199/- ( including some miscellaneous charges of Rs 505.72 ) and current month charges as Rs16965/- totaling to Rs 22164/- and simultaneously the connection was disconnected on 01/10/13.After discussions with BSNL office at Dharamsala and Shimla for this excessive billing I was told that It occurred due to server fault. Then I wrote to AO Dharamsala to keep my connection discontinued till my bill amount stands resolved and it stands disconnected even today on 20/12/13. Now I am in receipt of one final bill for Rs 8529/- indicating previous balance as Rs 22858/- and current bill amount (-14329/-). When the connection was not on/restored then how the amount increased and for this billing period and why Rs 350/- are being mentioned as fixed monthly charges still with this bill. Under the circumstances I am unable to decide, whether to pay the bill and get connection restored or to do away with such services for ever because still I feel the billing is excessive and with discrepancies. Should I approach consumer forum for final decision. It is requested that my problem be got solved so that I again have faith in BSNL services.

Sincerely yours,
Ashwani gupta (Mobile No 9418213004), E- Mail Id ashwanigupta1955@gmail.com
WiMax

Nov 18, 2013

Non functional of WiMax

My ID is AB10004234 / A.c No 513906292
I took connection on 26.09.13 and after installation it worked up for abt 3 weeks say upto 20/10/13
Subsequently the Status indicating as NETWORK ENTRY IN instead of OPERATIONAL
Security as UNAUTHORIZED.
RSS is -62dBm varying to 90dBm

When I contacted BSNL officials they informed that my tariff was mixed up with another and hence it Got deactivated It can be done by A/cs in Bangaluru. And I was promised it will be sorted out for activation.

In fact the Tariff I opeted for Unlomited Home plan HoWI 750 where I am getting Bills with WI750.
To avoid disconnection I paid them in anticipation it will be adjusted against subsequent bills or refunded which I was also assured by the BSNL officials in AKP

Okease get this problem sorted out and keep the Modem in activation so that I can use the services

JARK Rao
Mob : 9866887092
Land Line 8924210039

Jun 22, 2013

wimax connection

sir my name is purnima chauhan from kullu himachal pradesh. i have got wimax connection on 20-06-2013. but nw (22-06-2013) its not working. it is saying not internet access. i also called concernd costomer care but didnt got positive response. sir kindly help me reslove the problem

Jun 22, 2013

wimax connection

sir i have got wimax connection on 20-06-2013.but now (22-06-2013) its not working............it is saying no internet access.
i called to concerned costomer care but i didnt get +ve response. kindly help me to resolve the problm

kullu himachalpradesh
thakur63

Feb 11, 2013

not working

mane wi max ka bill jama kar diya hai my acountno. 168926658 hai bill amt 1500 recpt no HAM2000209021300006 date 9/2/2013 ko jama kar diya hai aur mera net abhi tak band hai plase chaque it
thankyou
Amar chand vill vishnu po dhar tatoh
teh sadar distt bilaspur (hp)
mob:---9805490866

SDE,
Ganapathy
Coimbatore – 6

Sub: WIMAX Connection Problem – Regarding

We have applied for WIMAX connection for our Director [-SeaSkills Maritime Academy] on 07 Aug 2012. On expereincing the connection is very slow, we also applied for upgradation to Static IP, on 20 Aug, and we got it on 08 Oct only. In this regard our letter AO/Gen/1910 dated 19 Oct 2012 refers.

The connection provided to us is also not upto the satisfaction, and facing severe problem in connecting with internet connection, we are getting the WIMAX only for 2 hours, that is upto 1000 hrs, and after that we are unable to connect with Internet.

Regarding this issue we already lodged the complaints in BSNL – Ganapathy cell, but no action is taken till now, due to this, our office and daily routine jobs are getting pending, kindly take immediate action to rectify this problem.

SR Shreedhar

TamilNadu.
626005. Wimax user : TB10010938@bsnl.in
Cell: 09943221848 A/C No: 512990884
Email: Pranoav@gmail.com

Sub: Internet connection problem.

I have got the WIMAX Internet connection from 14.08.2012 and using it. But from 27.10.2012 onwards I haven’t received any connection. Recording this i have complaint to Virudhunagar, BSNL (04562 -242400). But no reasonable response from them. Now we have power problem also. So I kindly request you to consider this problem and rectify it immediately.

N.V: Payment is paid correctly.

Thanking You,

Payment & disconnected

Name: P.Meeraganesh

My wimax no:TB1000621

a/c No:512959978

22.08.12 wimax connection provided to my house by A,E but bill payment came august full month charge.

i written complaint letter to A.E Hosur SIPCOT Area but he is not taken any step.

afterwards bsnl dept correctly disconnect the connection due to payment issue.

please do the needfull.

mobile no:09486740064
Bhuban Boro Send email

Sep 12, 2012

Not working

Its True. I got a WiMAX conection on 7/9/12. The SDE and two of his fellow men came to my house and intalled the device. After two days...the rest is, as narrated by Mr. Rajan Singh.

Shri Bhuban Boro,
Boko, Kamrup, Assam
Dharanisivam Send email

Aug 8, 2012

Not working

my name is sujatha.this langwage is tamil.vanakkam sir.romba kastapattu indha letter eludharen.1.5.12 panam kattinen. 13 day thodarndnu a.e tta ellarum vandhu conecet pannanga conecet aagala.so andru surendar panninen.adhuku apparam oru aal kooda responce pannala.eppo appo nu elukka adichi kasta padutharaanga.edhavadhu help pannunga.3250rs panam kattinen.please help me.my bsnl office madurantagam tamilnadu.my number 9894303635.wimax ac number is 512702039 dharani dharan n
ame.

Speed Post - Parcel Not received
    Parcel Not received , its very uegent for me. Kindly...
    BSNL - Telephone / Broad Band Not Working
    I would like to bring a kind notice that my Telephone 0480...
    HDFC Bank Credit Card - Credit Card Fake information gave.
    Hi, I cheated from HDFC Credit card. The time of...
    225374 - this e-mail is fraud or not. please advice
    THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6,...
    Dish TV - Dish Tv
    Dear Mr. Joshi, Thankyou for highlighting your issue to...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - refund my money
    Please return my money. Public bank debit card RM236.30...
    TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - NET pack Deactivated
    Dear Sir, My name is Shashank Shrivastava, my no is...
    Indane - not able to book refill booking through my phone
    dear sir, My consumer no-CX2897610.My distributors...
    roam1 mobile - Serious Issues with Roam1
    As a student i thought it wud be easy for me to take a...