BWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

Chandrashekhar C Chanaspur

Dec 19, 2014

Repair Borewell

I, Chandrashekhar C Chanaspur, Advocate, shifted my residence to, No.2, Amba Nilaya, I Main, III Cross, Ward No.8, Hebbal Sarovara Layout, Kodigehalli-92, two months back and I noticed that, beside my house one Bore well has been rigged by BWSSB two years back and spent lacks of Rupees and water resource in the Bore well is sufficient to supply water to the residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout. Accordingly pipe connections have been given to many of the residents by the bore well directly to the residents of the said area. Both the residents of these areas are proud of your authority as you have maintained proper water supply to these areas.

2. The bore well was working properly till June-July 2014 and stopped its working thereafter. The residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and Badrappa Layout have given oral complaint to BWSSB Kodigehalli frequently and also requested the water man to bring it to the notice of his higher ups but the efforts made by them went in vain.

3. Few of the residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and Badrappa Layout have the Cavery water connections but many of them were not having the Cavery water connection and even otherwise now there may be chances of scarcity of Cavery water supply to Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout in the month of April, May and June and in such salutations, the bore well rigged by the BWSSB will be more helpful to all the residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout.

4. As on today the bore well is not working, the residents of both the area has given complaint to the Jothi Electrical, who has given electricity connection to the said bore well and the solar system is also adopted to the said bore well. It is informed by the Jothi electrical that, the filter adopted to bore well is spoiled and hence it is not possible to start the bore well and they further informed that, it is necessary to repair the filter adopted to bore well and thereafter water can be supplied to Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout.

Wherefore I humbly request you to get the bore well/water filter attached to bore well repaired immediately, in such situation the both the residents will be so kind of you.
ramamurthy vs

Dec 19, 2014

excessive billing

water meter errand huge bill amount
we got water bill of rs 3291/00 for this month previously I was gettin bill less than 500 P M my number is RR number E110293 no 422 9th A Main Kalyananagar Bangalore 560043 please any one to help me the help line no also I have complained pleas do needful
subhashini2706@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2014

garbage clearance/ garbage collection vehicle

Dear sir/Madam,

Good Morning, I am resident of Mannam Nagar II phase, We don't have garbage collection vehicle coming regularly.
So some 100 house in this area are dumping the garbage in front of my house , in a vacant site. Dengue as become a common disease in this area. Please do the needful.

John Edison
72048 51758
Mannam Nagar, TC palya
Bangalore 560036
drsanthosh25

Dec 6, 2014

WRONG METER READING

Hi this is Dr santhosh kumar this is complaint regarding wrong meter reading showed and the bill amount we received from 1/1/2014 to 1/12/2014 of 30999 we are really surprised to see the bill , we stay in vidyaranyapura and we are totally of 8 members in home and its resident nor a commercial complex and today we got a wrong reading of 803 units consumed in one year and we are not understanding how the bill of 31000 we can get when we compared to our neighbor with the same connection of same number of members have got the bill of 6000 and how can we get so much wrong reading in our meter kindly i request BWWSB to seriously look over it and rectify it soon before i take legal action against the BWWSB i called the office and none responding properly from last two days i am here to make things to be rectified

Dr santhosh kumar
bangalore 560097
lakshmiveera

Dec 4, 2014

water meter errand huge bill amount

we got water bill of rs 13,000 for not using it for nearly 6 months one person from BWSSB came and told me we need to change the meter but then also this month i got water bill of 17,000 i have only one tenant and only 2 people living there for more than 6 months but i do'nt know how i am getting high bill value others are getting a mere100 rs for a month my rr number is RR number E-333396 no 11 vinayaka layout rama murthy nagar bangalor - 16 please any one to help me
lakshmiveera

Dec 4, 2014

water meter errand

we got water bill of rs 13,000 for not using it for nearly 6 months one person from BWSSB came and told me we need to change the meter but then also this month i got water bill of 17,000 i have only one tenant and only 2 people living there for more than 6 months but i do'nt know how i am getting high bill value others are getting a mere100 rs for a month my rr number is RR number E-333396 no 11 vinayaka layout rama murthy nagar bangalor - 16 we have already cleared some amount but this month i got again bill for 13,000 rs

please any one to help me
nanjundiah

Nov 20, 2014

No water pressure

Mud or shilt collected at the dead end of the cauvery waterline.Due to this FIVE houses are affected insufficient water supply. Other houses are getting normal water supply.Remove The end plate flush & re-fix plate, then only our problem will be solved.i have complained this to customer care & obtained the ID no:W-EA22A1.I had met several times Mr C.R.Raghavendra,he has assured me but no use.we are suffered in-sufficient water supply from past 15 days.I request concerned higher officer to look into this matter & solve the problem.

C Nanjundiah.

Divakar P.N

Nov 20, 2014

NO WATER SUPPLY FOR ONE MONTH

The water supply to the above mentioned numbers gets disconnected on a regular basis through we have been “Paying the Bill Regularly”. When we lodge a complaint due to lack of supply, the respective authorities blame the “BANGALORE METRO RAIL”, whose work is in process opposite our premises. There after the gang men came and demanded exorbitant price to restore the connection. We had to bargain with them and restore the same.
In fact a LARGE amount of money was spent by us and a separate line was drawn from BALAJI LODGE side. This also got disconnected after a while. When we complaint on the same, gang of men came to restore it. Again the demand was made for a LARGE amount, since we had no choice we paid and got the line restored. At this point we were so upset that we had an argument with these men. Again certain material were required and we purchased the same and gave it to them. They restored the supply and went away angrily since all the demand was not met.
They also came recently and demanded a LARGE amount of money to restore the same. Sir, kindly us are we to accept their demand and continue paying money to restore the water supply every time it gets disconnected. As I have already mentioned WE PAY OUR BILLS even though THERE is NO WATER SUPPLY.
This is to bring to your notice that there has been no supply for more than a month. In fact I have registered the complaint in your book on 18.11.2014. We request you to kindly take action to restore the supply and give us relief at the earliest.

From:

Oct 30, 2014

No Water Supply in Our Area

No Water supply in our area
No Proper Water Supply since 6 months in our area
Since 6 Months there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man,and Domlur Office but till now no actions has been taken on the same.

We tried to call & regular visit to the office of the Domlur O office, but there is no proper response.

Therefore we the residents of the below mentioned area, request you to kindly take immediate action and help us in resolving the issue.

Y.Gowrisha And Area People
Address 9th Cross Gangamma Devi Temple Street Kodihalli (Ward No 88)
Ulsoor Post Bangalore-560008
N.Manjunath

Oct 20, 2014

No Water supply

No Water supply

No Proper Water Supply since 1 1/2 years
Since 1 1/2 years there is no BWSSB water supply properly, we had complained to our JE & AE, but still no actions has been taken on the same.

We tried to call & regular visit to the office of the BWSSB office, but there is no proper response.

Manjunath

from
Mukesh - 9845064770
73/2 5th cross , 4th main road, chamrajpet, bangaalore- 560 018
dear sir,
sub : blockage in the drainage pipes
With reference to the above subject i would like to bring your attention on the drainage pipe on the 5th cross of 4th main road of chamrajpet which is overflowing due to blockage since maany days and due to this blockage the drainage water is entering the sump tanks on the road causing inconvenince for the residents to use that contaminated water, which is being used for drinking and other house hold purpose. further i request your goodselves to treaat this compliant on priority and do the required to sort out the probllem as early as possible.
Your quick response in this regard is highly appreciated.
Nithya_S

Oct 11, 2014

No water supply

Door No.4112, 26th main road, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560069.
We are facing water problems from a month, the pressure is too low, now from 3 days water supply is completed stopped. All the storage containers are emptied and suffering from scarcity of water. Kindly resolve the issue as early as possible and do the needful.

R.R No - SE252600/ T9 - 116

Nithya
sreenivas N

STORM / RAIN WATER DRAIN

SAI Tajas 14th B Cross , Pai Lay out , Od madras road , Bangalore - 16 has violated all the laws in construction of the apartment and they have not taken the NOC from the residents who are adjacent to the apartment. They are not having proper storm water drain and rain water harvesting pit, Sewage treatment pit and etc..... more over they have diverted all the water to the resident area . The storm water released from the apartment is gushing to all our houses staying near the apartment and filled our drinking water sumps , Road , etc.... it is becoming real problem fpor the residents staying in this area.

Kindly request you to visit the place and help us in sorting out the issue on urgent basis otherwise it will become really impossible to stay in our houses staying in this area since 17+ years.

Geetha Gee

No Water supply in our area

No Proper Water Supply since 6 months in our area
Since 6 Months there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man, but till now no actions has been taken on the same.

Geetha
# 11, 3rd Cross, Chikkanna Garden,
PMK Road, Shankarpuram, Bangalore - 560004
Near Bank of Maharastra.
Contact No. 9844927263
Mahalakshmi .S

No Proper Water Supply since 1 month

Since 15 days, there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man, but till now no actions has been taken on the same. We hail from a lower middle class family and cannot afford to buy water tankers weekly twice, were we need to pay Rs600/- for each tanker.

We tried to call the office of the BWSSB office, but there is no proper response.

The Residents of Ramaiah Layout,
S.G. Palya, DRC Post,
Bangalore - 560 029.
greenhealthnutricare

Sep 10, 2014

SWEAGE CONNECTED TO STROM WATER DRAIN

There is a unfinished sewage work near my residence in Vidayaranyapura Bangalore 560097. But the connection is already given to two layouts; this sewage is connected to a 7 foot deep and 3 ft wide rain water storm. Since 3 day the rain water storm is running with sewage dirt that is causing lot of foul smell in the area today the gutter is half full with sewage water and shit. I use well water since 1991 the sewage and filth get stagnated all the well close by will get contaminated .When contacted the authorities they told it will be rectified but no initiative is take till today. We public have been restricted with so many conditions , then why is the authroities behaving like this.
Please help.
Address 6th main, 3rd block, B.E.l layout, Vidayaranyapura p.o ,Bangalore - 560097. Karnataka.
yellappa reddy

Aug 27, 2014

no water supply(cauvery water)

Iam writing again since no action was taken against my compliant, please help us out from this situation.
I regret to inform that there is no water supply in where there is enough water supply & also BWSSB tankers are made available to in-spite of good water supply, in nor there is water supply nor there are BWWSB water tankers to bail us out & we are forced to buy water from private water suppliers, immediate action against this would be helpful & appreciated.
Site no-56,near vidya jyothi school,hongasndra,bangalore-560068
tjrajeshwari

Aug 11, 2014

Replacement of removed stone slabs on drainage

I the undersigned is staying at No.16, Santhosh Nagar III Stage, Ist Main (Attur Post), Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore-64

The BWSSB staff (three persons) have removed the stone slabs covered by us on drainage on 27/07/2014 at about 11.30 hrs. When I enquired they told they have to repair the water pipe which is emergency hence attending the work on Sunday. Then i collected the phone No. of the persons incharge for this work as I want to inform him to put stone slabs back properly and cement it. When I contacted Mr.Jagdeesh he told it is not coming under their purview. But he told he will inform BBPM. As there was rain, the staff left the spot at about 1 pm just like that without arranging the stone slabs in its place. I contacted Mr.Jagdeesh several time over phone and he replied politely and told that he will send the staff. So far nobody attended the work. Now Mr.Jagdeesh is not responding my calls also.(His Mob.No.8880007751). I hereby humbly request your goodself to kindly arrange to put the slabs in its place as the place is the entrance for the next house and kept open which is dangerous.

Pray for early action.

Thankign you,

T.J.Rajeshwari
samindra

Jul 27, 2014

Leakage of sewerage water in front of our factory

Dear Sir/madam,
A bwssb Sewarage which is front of our factory is leaked. Kindly send your vehicle for its cleaning at the earliest.

Thanking You,
Kanti Sweets
No. 81, 3rd main road,
Industrial Town Rajajinagar
Bangalore 560044
emmanualca

Jul 23, 2014

Leakage of sewerage water in front of our house

For the last 2 days sewerage water from BWSSB system is leaking and getting collected in the gutter in front of our house.
This will lead to maximum breeding of mosquitoes causing dengue, malaria and other problems to us and all surrounding our house.
kindly get the sewerage system repaired immediately and oblige.

House Address
#121, 2nd Cross,
Domlur Layout,
Bangalore-560071

Emmanual & Augustine
Mayura Sujeeth

Jul 21, 2014

No water supply

Door No.19, 3rd cross, Victoria lay out, Bangalore - 560047.
We are facing water problems from 6 months.The pressure is too low, kindly resolve the issue as early as possible and do the needful as we are suffering from acute water shortage.

R.R No - SE101018/6 - 192

regards,
Mayura.
Indianbyheart

Kaveri water illegal connection

I am a resident of Mallathalli, Nagarbhavi ITI Layout and i have noticed there is a private land owners between ITI Layout and NGEF layout. Near to Reliance pinnacle apartment on the Mallathalli Lake road.
This makes the Kaveri water connection going through this private property.

Using the opportunity, all the 30 houses in the private land are using illegal connection i.e. Kaveri water and corporation water connection. The extent of usage is such that now there are 3 new buildings being built using this water.
They clean the whole road when Kaveri water flows through this connection every alternate or once in 3 days.
They have dug the road and taken the water connection.

Chanakeshava (Chenna anna) and Pappa gowda are the main players.

The group of people belong to same family hence it is a family activity.
Please stop this illegal activity.

Road map:
When coming from Nagarbhavi Cirlce to Kengutta circle ( Ambedkar engg collage circle) Continue straight.
come Straight untill Reliance pinnacle apartments, Take next right and next left.

The road takes you to tamarind trees and take right.
That road comprises of private owners and the illegal water connection holders.

Indian
Indianbyheart

Illegal water connections

I wanted to give more information on the illegal water connection which i had informed earlier.
The address is Mallathalli, Between ITI Layout and NGEF layour.

Near Reliance Pinnacle appartments.
Mallathalli Lake road.

Indian
Sadia Khan

Jun 27, 2014

Thank you to Mr.R.M.Channabasavaiah (Pillana garden) and BWSSB Call centre Executives(Ms.Geetha) for timely help
srikanth6c8

Jun 21, 2014

Heavy Water Leakage

We are staying in Nrupathunga road, T Dasarahalli. There is valve in our road, which is leaking very badly, due to which the roads are also getting damaged. Now the BBMP is doing Re-tarring for the existing.

Nrupathunga Road,
T.Dasarahalli
Bangalore 560067

So, we the people of Nrupathunga Road request you take the necessary action and do the needful.

regards,

Srikanth K M

Electricity thieves - Electricity theft
    Hereby i want to complain about electricity theft in bala...
    M6 Events - Income Tax Fraud - Service Tax fraud
    Incoma Tax Fraud Hi sir, this company is running totally...
    micromax - Micromax Bolt A26 Restarted many time
    Sir my mixcromax bolt a26 was showing Factory Test. I will...
    snapdeal - Order not delivered and fraudulent practice
    Hi, I ordered a Happy Feet Foot Spa vide order no....
    Star Plus - Ohmymy ki beti
    Mein na like karni sunhani si ek ladi what was the...
    APSRTC/online ticket booking - Ticket not confirmed amount deducted-31779157 TID:
    Ticket not confirmed amount deducted---TID: 31779157...
    BIHAR SSC - Change my wrong date of birth
    sir, In application form of bihar ssc there is a edit...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - CHANGE MY DATE OF BIRTH
    sir, my name is pankaj kumar,i want to ask u how to...
    corporation of chennai - Street Dog Problem
    Dear sir In our Colony Vasantham Garden so many Dogs...
    care@irctc.co.in - for give me a link to reset my password
    Dear Sir, The thing is that Actually i forgot...