BWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

padmanairy

Feb 7, 2016

NO WATER SUPPLY

I am Padma, residing in No.48, 7th Cross, II mail Vittalnagar, Chamarajpet, Bangalore - 560 018. Since 10 days there is no water supply to our Area. Even after several oral complain & also written complaint the in-charge has not taken any responsibility to supply water to our lane, where the neighboring Cross of our area lanes receive water regularly without any disturbance. We are facing this problem since many months. When we called the person Mr. Dasappa, volve operator from water board (mobile 9945896701) he informed that there is a problem in water line & they will solve, but not soled till today. I kindly request the officials to look into this issue seriously and do the needful immediately.
vijay14sc

Jan 28, 2016

sewage

Dear sir/madam

sewage line blocking regulary the new line is made by L&T past 6 month back every 20 days is regularly blocking i complaint to BWSSB penya area they said to complaint to L&T people but we contact with parimal L&T engineer not responing please make some arrange sir when we complaint they come clean they every complaint they charging Rs200 we dont know what to do at all please make some helpfull

chandraiah s
17 th cross shivapura
ward -41
SandeepUST

Jan 27, 2016

Foul smell in water with floating particles

I'm a resident of Kadugodi (Belatur) area.
On 25th of Jan, 2016, the kaveri water which came in had very bad smell and floating particles all over. It was surely a sewage water mix up. Please take immediate action BWSSB.
Also note that the water supply which came on 27th of Jan, 2016, had a milder smell of sewage water. It felt as if chlorine was added to the same sewage water to cover up the hoax.
Yaser HR

Jan 24, 2016

bore-well connection Damage

This is to inform you that in our area Near Bismillaha Masjid, Rajendra Nagar, Koramangala, Bangalore there is a bore-well connection in that so much of water flowing in the road side and the same water is staging like anything it causes other disease to everyone as well no one is care about the water. Kindly do the needful as earliest.

Yaser
ashok.shwetha

Jan 23, 2016

NO WATER SUPPLY

I am Shwetha Ashok age 25 from Bangalore. There has been no water supply since one week only to Our House. The neighbouring houses have got the water. We have lodged a complaint against the same in BWSSB . There was an Engineer who dropped by yesterday and said he would return again in the evening. No one has turned up after that. Kindly solve this issue at the earliest.

House Address : #130,14th Main , 33rd Cross, 4th Block East Jayanagar Bangalore -560011
Phone number : +919591070040

Shwetha
GAYATHRI B S

Jan 21, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

R R NO S 207005/NAME GAYATHRI B S NO 29 CHOWTHI KONANAKUNTE MAIN ROAD BANGALORE 560062

-EXCESS BILLING OF WATER CHARGES BY BWSSB /EVEN AFTER GIVING REPRESENTAION OF NOT HAVING BORE WELL IN THE HOUSE OR BOREWELL CONNECTION TO MY HOUSE THE BOREWELL CHARGES WITH INTEREST HAS BEEN BILLED IN MY DEC2015 ABD JAN2016 BILL.PLeSE RECTIFY THE SAME AND REVERSE THE ENTRIES IN THE BILL.
Babu nv

Jan 4, 2016

Mud debris not removed after sanitary pipe laid

Bwssb contractor who laid sanitary pipe in 9 th A cross ejipura 45 days before. But they have not removed mud dump even aftr 45 days. They should have pulled all the mud in to one corner without affecting people who live there.but it it is very heartening each and every time one has to jump mud dump and then we have to go inside the house.we have repeatedly reported the problem to ulsoor bwssb office. But they assured and not taken action till now.

Could you pl look in to this matter and arrange to move mud dump from house entrance to another corner.
Thank you and looking forward your help
thaveira

Dec 8, 2015

faulty meter

last two months november nd decembe my water billl is to 1435 nd fr december1660 ..the rest of the year it is below 500 rs
e do the needful nd check the meter ifrequired
i am a senior citizen living alone with a maid . particulars se371379110 domestic k/16-18 pleas do the needful mrs taveira
KN Chandrasekhar

Nov 17, 2015

Commercial Rate on domestic consumption.

Meter No. SE399236100 : This connection working in No.40, 2nd Block, KOramangala, Bangalore.
In the above premises a residential place for two families consume about 35/40 KL PM on a regular
basis, We have a small office in the ground floor, with one lady staff using water not more than
500 lit PM. However, we are being charged 50% commercial on our entire water usage which is
not justified. I have sent several mails in this regard and wish this unnecessary charges are reduced
to justifiable levels.

We sincerely request this matter is resloved at the earliest.

KN CHANDRASEKHAR
40, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034.
Tel 9845069641
GUJJAR

Nov 10, 2015

DRAINAGE BLOCKED

Drainage pipeline located at 7th Main Ward No 184, BSK Vth Stage, Opposite Mantri Alpine, Uttarahalli-Kengeri Main Road fully blocked and sewage water flowing on the road, especially in front of my house and during rainy season the sewage water came into the house. Moreover the chamber is opened and not seen as the grass is covered on it, as it may leads serious accidents. May I therefore requesting to the concerned staff, to look into the matter seriously and resolve the problem immediately.
b s damodar

Nov 3, 2015

Faulty water meter

From:

B.S.Damodar(Senior citizen, aged 70 yrs)
Perody Place Apartment,
#53-57, Sy.No.42 Vijayashree Layout
Kodichikkanahalli, Bangalore-76
Complaint against: BWSSB
Reg:- Faulty meter RR no. S-34044/M50

This meter has been not functioning since July 2014! In spite of several complaints, lodged by our Association since then and even after paying new meter charge of Rs.4500/- vide Challan No. S-230042015068 dated 30.04.2015 , so far the Dept. has not taken any action to replace the meter.

In addition, as an insult on injury, we are receiving an email from your CC Executive as follows:

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 2:16 AM,
bwssbcms@gmail.com <bwssbcms@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear P S Vittal,
Request raised by you was closed. The title of the request is :
Replacement of Faulty Meter - RR No. S-340444/M50 Resolution is : As per the AE feedback complaint has been resolved
BWSSB CC Executive

It is really shame on the part of a Govt. Authority at the helm of affairs to give such a reply, so casually, with out verifying the fact as to whether the work has been really carried out or not! . Further, it is really very strange when BWSSB is replacing all the earlier meters with digital meters in the entire Bangalore city by outsourcing the task to L&T, why in this building no step has been taken to replace the meter so far – that too it has already become defunct very long back. In fact, while without levying any charge to the house owners, BWSSB is replacing these meters elsewhere, as to why BWSSB has made this building to pay the replacement charge so heavily of Rs.4500/- is really unexplainable. I have also got one meter replaced in my earlier house some time back, wherein I was to pay only Rs.750/- as cost of the new meter. As I understand the ownership of the meter lies with the BWSSB and that is the reason why the BWSSB is taking deposit and also levying rent in its monthly bills. We fail to understand the reasoning of local BWSSB authorities for their such an action in this regard.

Hope the Authorities at the helm of affairs will understand the seriousness of the issue and predicament of the residents, and would take a rectification step immediately.

Your early action is solicited - B.S.DAMODAR
Sindhuyn

Oct 13, 2015

No water at all

No water supply in btm 1st stage giving complaints daily nobody is responding
rajagopal03

Oct 13, 2015

No Under ground drainage system in the area.

Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of Kothanur gramatan, J.P.Nagar 7th Phase, Behind Meenakshi Temple,Bangalore-560078, here we don't have the Underground manual/septic tank/ drainage sytem, All the houses are releasing the water into the drain which was built for rainwater as per rules. Since the same was released into pit dug in the road, during the rainy days the water is mixed in front of houses & affecting our health from bad smell. Kindly we request the concerned BWSSB authorities to look into this matter, help us to reslove this issue.
Rajagopal.
Prashanth HM

Oct 8, 2015

excess billed for many months no refund

RR num W-330992 unresolved by bwssb aee,pro,and chairman. they have delayed the refund of excess amount paid for 5 months.I had paid amount as i was in hurry and did not get time to go to office.When i visited office they just took complaint and kept it pending.They said that I will get refund,but were waiting for lineman or some other inspection person report.Till this date they have not done this.Very very worst BWSSB, only advertisements they say it is good.I plan to take this matter to legal when i get time this.
ashok.m

Aug 31, 2015

water bill not received

WATER BILL NOT RECEIVED FOR A LONG TIME .MY BWSSB E3-RR NO 307351
ADRESS- ASHOK.M , SLV LAYOUT, 1ST CROSS (NEW BASAVANAPURA MAIN ROAD) BHATTARAHALLI KR PURAM
PH-9886134839
lancy fernandes

Aug 4, 2015

wall damaged while fixiing leaks underway by L&Tcontractors

L&T contractors while implementing project to fix water leaks have damaged the wall next to water meter giving easy access for rats and pest to enter our bed room.
Inspite of politely reminding to fix the damage they spoke rude to my mother who is partially blind and sick.
Please take necessary action.

Name . Lancy fernandes
Mobile 9483519519
mhnswamy

Jul 15, 2015

leakage in valve

There is heavy leakage at valve located at metro-DPS school road junction of kanakapura road.

Please maintain sufficient level at kotnoor dibba and open this valve, other wise there will not be
pressure at many locations. causing artificial scarcity.

Capt. Swamy
gowriswathi

Jul 14, 2015

NO Water since a year

No Water Supply Since a year
Hi BWSSB Team,

Residing in Byrappa Layout, Nagshethalli, Bangalore (1st cross, 1st Main A,. Since a year by now we are facing of no proper water supply to our Area. Even after several complain the in-charge has not taken any responsibility to supply water to our lane, where the neighboring lanes receive water regularly without any disturbance. We are facing this problem since many months. I kindly request the officials to look into this issue seriously and do the needful in time.
prithi.berna

Jul 7, 2015

No Water Supply Since a week

Hi BWSSB Team,

Residing in Hosahalli, Vijayanagar, Bangalore (1st Main, 5th Cross). Since a week there is no water supply to our Area. Even after several complain the in-charge has not taken any responsibility to supply water to our lane, where the neighboring lanes receive water regularly without any disturbance. We are facing this problem since many months. I kindly request the officials to look into this issue seriously and do the needful in time.
Harshwardhank

Jul 5, 2015

BWSSB Billing Compliant of RR no. C-305996/C4-39

Every Month time to time I am getting my bill from BWSSB but there is No Water supply at all in that connection many times I have given compliant at the Cubbonpet BWSSB office but no use, the main issue is NO WATER SUPPLY AT ALL But even though I need to pay RS.675.00 Monthly for that NO water Supply Connection, even today (06-07-2015) my meter reading is just 64.37 Liters but according to the BWSSB Bill Meter Present Reading is 95000 Liters & Previous Reading is 94000 & Consumption Ltrs. is 1000, every month without seeing the meter reading the BWSSB Employ shows 1000 Ltrs. Consumption where as we are not even getting 10 ML Water Supply in that Connection Many times the complaint is given they just sent us from here & there & the new sense is they are telling us to get it checked from some plumber that what is the problem or get the Peiping changed it seems. Hope now my compliant will be taken up seriously & solved immediately without any further delay. You can even check all the previous bills for no water supply in my connection for which i have paid to BWSSB & please ask the BWSSB employ to check the meter reading & then generate the invoice .Thank you
krmurthy

Jul 2, 2015

Water Connection Problem

Im resident M.Govinda Rajulu, No-231/1,New Bazaar Street,K.R.Puram, Bangalore 560036, ph-9900581578/9886054301. We are not getting water to home from the day they have given water connections in K.R.Puram, All other people staying before my house are getting water. looks like the water pipe is blocked, we are following with dooravaninagar branch office. none of them ready to accept the issue. always they are routing to call that guy this guy, number is displayed on the wall. Hence we are continuously reporting this issue from day 1 till date none of them are responding, Looks like the people want some money in order to get these things fixed. None of them responding properly. none of them are bothered to attend.

Please let us know if we have to pay money & get this issue fixed, unofficially to any other people. Hence forth we are not voting anybody until we get justice for this,

Bad smell in the water

Sewage mixed with kaveri water
Please urggently check the pipe connections as there is a mix up with sewage pipe
There are particles floating in the water and water has very bad odour.

24 Saunders Road
Frazer town
Bangalore - 560 005

Sewage mixed with kaveri water

Urgently require the BWSSB to check the pipe connections on Saunders Road, Frazer town.
There are particles floating in the water and water has very bad odour.

24 Saunders Road
Frazer Town
Bangalore 560 005
Near Syndicate Bank

Sewage and Water pipe mix

Since a few days there is a bad odour in the water from taps used on Saunders Road, Fraser town and Spencer Road as well. We need the BWSSB to take action immediately. Thanks.
Sridhar gowda

Jun 24, 2015

water leakage

There is water leaking in chamrajpet in front of makkalakoota park from 3 days...please repair it soon to avoid wastage of water.

Blue Dart - BLUE DART courier has to stop playing with INDIANS &...
    I am from Pune.Without any reason Blue Dart courier return...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Poor and low quality service
    Dear sir, As mentioned above subject, We are disappointed...
    Washing Machine - Not working properly
    I am using your product .I have made complain . After...
    ifb senator 6 kg - ifb
    Dear Satya, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    online sbi - excess cash debit by atm
    I joginder singh Account number 20150591987 I tried to...
    BSNL - NO MOBILE SIGNAL
    Sir, I am a BSNL customer. I have one landline, three...
    Samsung LED 40 inch TV - Highly expensive Repair
    I have a Samsung LED TV which I had purchased around 2...
    shreemahaveercommodity.com - FAKE TIPS FRAUD SITE
    Fraud company wrong tips 100 % fraud ...
    Blue Dart - Delivery issue of ABW 43985266920 and AWB 43500152964
    I was supposed to receive a cheque book of my account and...
    INDIA GOVERNMENT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT - Teacher attitude and way of explaining
    My chemistry teacher has a very bad attitude towards me...