BWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

viswanadh_katta

Jan 1, 2017

Sewage opened to drain

Few houses toilet content is directly dumped into drain in Aksaya nagar, 1st Block, Ramamurthy nagar.
This is causing seviour smell and health issues to public, Could not walk over foot pack due to bad smell.
Please look into the matter and solve ASAP.
chitraramesh151@hotmail.com

Dec 20, 2016

meter manipulation

Meter manipulation

BWSSB personnel who visits HRBR layout tamper the meter and negoitiate with the customer for an undisclosed sum . Bcoz till last year until new meter was replaced our water bill was coming up to 300 to 500 rs max but once it was replaced with new one our bill goes upto 2000 to 3000 rs per month. This is absurd Bcoz it's only one house with 5 members and water comes once in 2days. We have raised a complaint with the BWSSB.However the BWSSB works as a team for successfully executing the corruption.
raghury2001@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2016

Water leakage in Nagappa reddy layout

We have given a complaint to Bwssb there is water leakage in the main road but no body did not come to solve this issue
Simply water is going in the road from 3month

Please water is important to all

Can you solve this issue as soon possible

Water leakage in Nagappa reddy layout

akspas

Dec 6, 2016

water supply

From the past 3 days there is no water supply.Though there is supply the Pressure will be very low hardly sufficient.
From the residents of
15th cross HSR 4th sector
sudheer694

Nov 29, 2016

Sewage Main Line Blocked

Hi Sir,

The main sewage line is blocked in SLNLayout in munnekolala.
Kindly do the needful and visit our location.
SLNLayout,

Sudheer
S S Hiremath

Nov 29, 2016

Sanitary blockage

There is a sanitary blockage outside 391,15th cross,6th sector, H S R layout,Bengalore 560102 mob 9448507496 .With the result sanitary Water in our house is not flowing and bad smell is spreading all over.kindly attend to the same immediately.
Yours
S S Hiremath 9448507496
29,nov 2016
khyser

Nov 24, 2016

No water supply for past ten days

I am residing at No. 61, 3rd main, MLA Layout, R.T.Nagar, Bengaluru 560032

There is no water supply for the past ten days. Will the concerned authorities look into this. When approached the local BWSSB office no one seems to bother and give me the correct information or reason for disruption of water supply.
thyagarajan.e

Nov 22, 2016

Kaveri water

hi sir, we are the residents of Appachappa layout, KB Sandra, Shampura we are having a lot of water problem.kaveri water is not supplied in our area.once in 20 days the kaveri water is provided in spite of complaining them,please tell me whom I have to contact with concerned person. so that I will lodge a complaint on him.how the problem will be solved. and kindly tell me in how many days this problem will be solved?
akspas

Nov 12, 2016

water supply

Though there is water supply ever 2or 3 days.The pressure will be very
low which is not sufficient.sometimes the supply will be for only 2 hours.Though we call for water tankers sometimes, which is not affordable to call water tankers daily.
From
Residents of 15th main
HSR Layout 4th sector
Anne Narielwalla

Sewage Leakage

Sewage leaking into the basement of EDWARD HOUSE. 37 Pottery Road, Richards Town, Bangalore 560005.
It is coming from the conservancy lane behind the building. It is a problem that recurs every month. The BWSSB send their truck and solve the problem temporarily. The leaking starts again in a few weeks. Our basement walls & ground are constantly wet & stinking.
I request you to kindly attend to the matter immediately & permanently. We are living with mosquitos & filth!

Edward House Owners Association
Anne Narielwalla

Sewage Leakage

Sewage flowing into the basement of EDWARD HOUSE, 37 Pottery Road, Richards Town, Bangalore 560005.
It is flowing in from the conservancy lane behind the building. Every month we have to get the BWSSB to unclog the manholes.
They demand a fee for doing the work & do not do a proper permanent job.
Our basement walls & ground are always wet & stinking.
Please rectify it permanently.

Edward House Apartments Residents
N SHESHADRI

Nov 7, 2016

flow of sewerage water in the open drinage.

The sewerage water from Gokuldas company existing on the outer ring road at Gorguntepalya (From Tumkur Road towards Rajkumar Samadi) is being let out in the open drainage for the past six months. Lot of complaints have been lodged to BWSSB also which doesnot have any effect. The flow of sewerage water is running upto the next circle which causes lot of odour which creates health hazards.
You are lookinto the matter and kindly solve the same at the earliest..

Thanking you sir,

With regards,

Asst.Admn.Officer, Indian Bureau of Mines, Bangalore.
sarvamma

Oct 27, 2016

water smell.

I M. Shivashankar residing in chick pet our division will come under chikalalbagh , since past 15 days to one month water coming with foul bad smell , since we cannot use domestic purpose also ,we thought we will see for better days also we even informed to meter reader he says will check it out but still it is not improved. kindly requesting consider this issue with seriously .we hope that u will resolve the matter immediately.

Rgds from
Shivashankar.
himabinduz

Oct 24, 2016

Water Bill paid Online, but still reflects in the Subsequent Month

Hi Sir
For the Month of September2016 I had paid the water Bill thru the BWSSB Site , but when the Bill for October2016 was generated , it again had the previous month Billing amount.

Now i am forced to pay for 2 months via Online , is there a way to pay only for October cycle ?
vivek.mv

Sep 29, 2016

Worst People on earth

Complaint number : 139884

We get supply for 4-5 hrs once in two days. Line man often goes on leave, specially on the day the water supply is there.

Raising complaint is of no use, they simply dont care about anything.

I have spoken to the engineer, line man, chief engineer and raised a complaint. They wont pick the call after the first time.

No matter what we do, we wont have water supply if the line man decides so.

i wish BWSSB becomes a private institution and people like this would be kicked out. These people dont deserve the position they hold.
Stifnhuggs

Sep 19, 2016

Kaveri water stolen

Just behind Mahadevapura bbmp office besides govt school there is House with two shops in front of the 1st shop there is Kaveri main pipe to which the house people have made a hole and getting supply of water nearly 5000 Lts flow daily from there, just for nange sake they pay a nominal amount of bill from the main connection, and from behind they steel lacks of Lts of water.
Stifnhuggs

Sep 19, 2016

Water stolen from main pipe.

PMSHARI

Sep 16, 2016

Leaking water Pipe

Notice a water pipe is damaged on Bull temple Road in Bangalore. Close to Halli thindi on the foot path(Old BBMP building)

water is overflowing since last 10days.

Pl get it repaired to save water wastage
saurabhmohan522

Sep 16, 2016

Meter manipulation

W
BWSSB personnel who visits Mathikere HMT layout has definitely tampered with our meter. Bcoz till last year until new meter was replaced our water bill was coming up to 300 to 500 rs max but once it was replaced with new one our bill goes upto 1800 to 2500 rs per month. This is absurd Bcoz it's only one house with 5 members and water comes once in 2days. We have raised a complaint with the BWSSB. If this is not resolved at the earliest we are ready to move to higher officials for this kind of behavior
Sharath Aadi

Sep 3, 2016

water supply distrube

Since today 3rd September-2016,
The water supply is being interrupted due to Airtel cable maintance, they have used JCB without taking prior permission for road digging process.
Thus the Airtel personals have rugged up by opening water main supply pipe as well the bescom supply- 11000KV lane also.
Thus resulting no water supply to the entire 4T Block,Arasu colony, NAL layout.
udaytaar

Aug 24, 2016

water problem

hi sir, we are the residents of byrasandra,cv raman nagar,we are having a lot of water problem.kaveri water is not supplied in our area.once in ten days the kaveri water is provided in spite of complaining them,please tell me whom I have to contact with concerned person. so that I will lodge a complaint on him.how the problem will be solved. and kindly tell me in how many days this problem will be solved?
RajEmman

Aug 19, 2016

Sanitary Blockage

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to complaint that since last 2 weeks there is a sanitary blockage beside our house because of the blockage in the sanitary line outside the water is not flowing from our houses. I had complained about this issue many times to customer support, complaint number -- 94494 on 5-Aug-16 and 104738 on 17-Aug-16.. I had also followed up with the Area Engineer Mr.Jagadeesh 8123387316 and also with the supervisor Mr.Anji 889299271 .. No one is taking any steps to resolve the issue. This sanitary blocking is causing health hazards to us. There is no public service rendered any of these people.. I had been calling them since last 2 weeks but they have been giving only false commitments and excuses but no had turned up to resolve the issue. My sincere question who is going to bear responsibility if something goes wrong to our health because of this sanitary blockage beside our house and also inside our house. My house address is ..No.11, New Cement Lane,Austin Town,Bangalore-560047. I hope with this complaint that something would be done.
shrikanth p

Aug 16, 2016

Water contamination by sewage water

Sub: Water contamination by sewage water
Sewage water mixed with Drinking water

This is from .SARASWATHI P RAO, No. 9,6TH CROSS, 7TH MAIN, 3RD BLOCK, NANDINILAYOUT, landmark is Back to Konda Reddy thota south side BANGALORE 560096

Dear Respected Sir,
Sunday14th August 2016 morning onwards we are getting sewage mixed and badly stinking contaminated water through the water lines in our area.
So, we the residents request you humbly to redress our problem as early as possible as we are facing water scarcity.

On behalf of the residents My Mobile no-9845600499. Email- shri.neo@gmail.com
bsmabreo

Aug 14, 2016

Leaking water pipe on Lloyd Road Cooke Town

Since Saturday, there isa leaking water pipe where a new construction excavation has started.It is next to the Apt called 'Elegant Mabel".
Another Apt building nearby is "Lloyd Ville Apts' No: 9/6 Lloyd Road

Water is flowing non stop and is going to waste.

Can BWSSB send someone to stop this wastage of water as soon as possible.
Vidya4264

Aug 8, 2016

Valveman behavior is worst with public

I am Vidya Sagar residing at described below address since 8 years and have taken maintenance from the building owner.

My residential address
#52/3, 2nd main,
lakshmi layout,
garvebhavipalya,
bangalore-560068

we paid 8k to take sewerage connection from Valveman name WATER JAGGI as public calls, but he did not given any kind of receipt and he arranged people to give connection and given the sewerage connection, after 6 months he is forcing and abusing us with bad words to take new water & sewerage connection, we did not expect this kind of language to hear from BWSSB.

we are not looking to argue or fight with him, we need proper water connection and sewerage connection with proofs.
please we request you Sir/Mam totake an action about the person to behave proper with public

Vidya Sagar

Ticket Refund - ticket not booked but amount debited
    Mera ticket book nahi hua but amount debit ho gaya Plese...
    cash deposit machine - CASH deposit Machine
    Respected State Bank Of India, At 24/10/2016 16:40pm I am...
    SBH - Need CIF Number
    Hello sir, My SBH account number is 62106557370 and IFSC...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Hi Sir, This is inform you that i have applied...
    TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION - DON'T STOP BUS AT REGULAR BUSSTOP AT late night
    TN45-N3684,19-01-2017..... When I take ticket to jayaram...
    Nagpur Muncipal Corporation - Noises pollution health and safety
    Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise...
    Kartshopo.com - Wrong mobile receive
    I ordered Nokia 1100 and I recovery Nokia 1110i and...
    Oasis Resource Management - OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company
    Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any...
    Pay & Use souchalaya - Unauthorized charges
    Respected sir, I was travelled to Ahmedabad to Sirohi at...
    Guess Handbags - Peeling strap/handles
    Handbag now unusable due to handle material peeling so...