BWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

udaytaar

Aug 24, 2016

water problem

hi sir, we are the residents of byrasandra,cv raman nagar,we are having a lot of water problem.kaveri water is not supplied in our area.once in ten days the kaveri water is provided in spite of complaining them,please tell me whom I have to contact with concerned person. so that I will lodge a complaint on him.how the problem will be solved. and kindly tell me in how many days this problem will be solved?
RajEmman

Aug 19, 2016

Sanitary Blockage

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to complaint that since last 2 weeks there is a sanitary blockage beside our house because of the blockage in the sanitary line outside the water is not flowing from our houses. I had complained about this issue many times to customer support, complaint number -- 94494 on 5-Aug-16 and 104738 on 17-Aug-16.. I had also followed up with the Area Engineer Mr.Jagadeesh 8123387316 and also with the supervisor Mr.Anji 889299271 .. No one is taking any steps to resolve the issue. This sanitary blocking is causing health hazards to us. There is no public service rendered any of these people.. I had been calling them since last 2 weeks but they have been giving only false commitments and excuses but no had turned up to resolve the issue. My sincere question who is going to bear responsibility if something goes wrong to our health because of this sanitary blockage beside our house and also inside our house. My house address is ..No.11, New Cement Lane,Austin Town,Bangalore-560047. I hope with this complaint that something would be done.
shrikanth p

Aug 16, 2016

Water contamination by sewage water

Sub: Water contamination by sewage water
Sewage water mixed with Drinking water

This is from .SARASWATHI P RAO, No. 9,6TH CROSS, 7TH MAIN, 3RD BLOCK, NANDINILAYOUT, landmark is Back to Konda Reddy thota south side BANGALORE 560096

Dear Respected Sir,
Sunday14th August 2016 morning onwards we are getting sewage mixed and badly stinking contaminated water through the water lines in our area.
So, we the residents request you humbly to redress our problem as early as possible as we are facing water scarcity.

On behalf of the residents My Mobile no-9845600499. Email- shri.neo@gmail.com
bsmabreo

Aug 14, 2016

Leaking water pipe on Lloyd Road Cooke Town

Since Saturday, there isa leaking water pipe where a new construction excavation has started.It is next to the Apt called 'Elegant Mabel".
Another Apt building nearby is "Lloyd Ville Apts' No: 9/6 Lloyd Road

Water is flowing non stop and is going to waste.

Can BWSSB send someone to stop this wastage of water as soon as possible.
Vidya4264

Aug 8, 2016

Valveman behavior is worst with public

I am Vidya Sagar residing at described below address since 8 years and have taken maintenance from the building owner.

My residential address
#52/3, 2nd main,
lakshmi layout,
garvebhavipalya,
bangalore-560068

we paid 8k to take sewerage connection from Valveman name WATER JAGGI as public calls, but he did not given any kind of receipt and he arranged people to give connection and given the sewerage connection, after 6 months he is forcing and abusing us with bad words to take new water & sewerage connection, we did not expect this kind of language to hear from BWSSB.

we are not looking to argue or fight with him, we need proper water connection and sewerage connection with proofs.
please we request you Sir/Mam totake an action about the person to behave proper with public

Vidya Sagar
sarojini raghavan

Aug 6, 2016

manhole overflow

The manhole opposite to our apartment is overflowing eversince the rain on thursday.This in turn is blocking our sewerage flow.
31101977

Aug 5, 2016

AMOUNT PAID AKNOWLEDGEMENT NEED

Reg : RR # 121932 /DSH -26-273,
Name T.L Praveen
For above I have paid Rs.5000/- on 11/3/16 online through my credit card, But Yesterday I recvd July Month Water bill in that paid amount is not deducted. Can you please revert immdly. Above issue is going on since April. Still problem is not solved.
My home is situated at T-Dasaralli, Bagalgunte. Here Mr.Bharath is an Engineer confirmed that amount is not recvd.

Praveen
N SHESHADRI

Aug 1, 2016

OVERFLOWINGS FROM MANHOLE

The manhole situated in front of Indian Bureau of Mines, Gorguntepalya, Bangalore, is overflowing for the past three months. In spite of repeated complaints upto Executive Engineer, of the concerned zone no action was initiated till date. Even if some body comes does any repair work, it will sustain half day only. No body is caring for this inspite of giving so many complaints which were already recorded in the BWSSB complaint through phones and also through discussions and SMS. But every thing in vain.

I request the authorities to look into the matter, if not we donot have any alternative to call for media persons or to go to highest level of BWSSB, since no body is caring for the simple complaints till date.

Hoping for a solution.

Regional Mineral Processing Laboratory,
Indian Bureau of Mines,
Bangalore.
VK Krishnan

Jul 27, 2016

Excess Billing

My RR No is N122155. Address , 5 Lakeview Defence colony Jalahalli West P.O Bangalore 560015.My Average consumption is 25000 Ltrs/ month.In july 2016 bill the consumption recorded is 45000 Ltrs. Meter ca liberation needs to be checked. Kindly do the needful and arrange to refund excess charges as I have paid the bill in full

VK Krishnan
prashanth_gr

Jul 25, 2016

Frequent Sanitary blockage

We are facing frequent Sanitary blockage with a manhole opposite to our apartment from 2-3 years.
We are calling Jet people to clean has a temporary solution. But this has become a serious problem since it is getting blocked every 2 months.
Jet person has told that a manhole opposite to our apartment is blocked and is causing this issue. Recently 2 new Commercial complex is
constructed opposite to our apartment, which might be the reason also.

I request you to kindly take some immediate action and solve this problem.
Umeshkumar reddy

Jul 18, 2016

Sanitary pipe damaged

In hsr lay out sanitary pipe damaged complaint given but no action taken so far because of that mosquitos pigs and bad smell is comming so authorities please take immediate action
vinaymurthy22

Jun 20, 2016

sanitary overflow

The sanitary has been over flowing out of chamber since a week, repeated request on call center has been failed . our address is
no 8, 1st main, 1st cross vinayaka layout , nayandahalli bangalore 560039.
G.VISWANATH

Jun 17, 2016

Water contamination by sewage water

Sewage water mixed contaminated water

This is from G.VISWANATH.No. 7(17/1), RK Layout, Revenue layout.Padmanabhanagar Bangalore -560070
Ward No-182 (Old No- 55 )

Sir , for the past one week we are getting sewage mixed contaminated water through the water lines in our area. so, we the residents request you humbly to redress our problem as ealrly as possible.

On behalf of the residents. My Tel no-8497041021. Email- viswanathgopinath@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2016

SEWAGAE BLOCKED IN THE CHAMBER SITUATED NEAR NILGIRIS SHOP AT 539, RBI LAYOUT, JP NAGAT 7TH PHASE, BENGALURU-560078

This is regarding the sewage blockage in the chamber situated near Nilgiris shop at 539, RBI Layout I Main J P Nagar 7th Phase. It has been blocked from past 10 days. As a consequence of this, sewage water is coming reverse to our house and it is mixing with drinking water. I request you kindly to clean the chamber, at the earliest.

540, RBI Layout, I Main, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru-560078
Sub-division S2, RR No.55440

Please do the needful at the earliest.

rdkadabi

Jun 2, 2016

Poor water supply for the R.R. No. 16304

I Ravi would bring to your notice that we are not receiving the water supply properly for the last 3 months

Address :
#178/23, 4th Main,13th Cross ,
Water Meter RR No. 16304
Vyalikaval Extension,
Kodanda Rama Puram
Bangalore-560003,

The water comes in the morning from 5:30am to 7:45am on alternate dates very slowly and even our sump which is 3000 liters is not filled completely.

I hereby request you to give to resolve this at the earliest
Purushotham Jetty

Jun 2, 2016

sewage is Blocked

we are residents 11 main road the main problem is sand blocked inside pipes manhole connect between chamber to chamber Irequest to clear blocked sand inside the drainage pipes This is for your kind information and need full action
Pjosed

May 29, 2016

Continous Kavery Water Problem

Water problem in Muniyattapa layout from 4th and 5th cross.Since one year we are facing a lot of water problem in our cross. We are supposed to get water on Tuesdays and Saturdays for 2hrs. We have not been receiving water for months whereas the surrounding cross are getting water continuously. We have made many representations to the local authorities but no one is taking any action.

Sometimes by chance we get water for 15mts and then the water stops, can you check and do your utmost to solve our problem, we are almost 60 houses/flats around this area.

Kindly take action immediately & solve this problem. I hope you will do the needful.
Pratyu

May 23, 2016

Water leakage

While laying new pipeline by your departmental personnel's they put the temporary pipe now, in this pipe the water leakage started heavily from yesterday. We have informed all the concerned personnel's but so far no one has come for stopping this water leakage. I request you to solve this water leakage/problem immediately.

nethra_as

May 11, 2016

no water supply

I am Nethravathi, residing in no.318,10th Main,1st block,3rd Stage,WCR,Manjunathanagar Bangalore-10. Since 1 week there no water supply to our Area. I kindly request the officials to look into this issue seriously and do the needful immediately. Water required urgently to that area.
Karnataka Cancer Society

May 10, 2016

Water has not come to our sump tank

Karnataka Cancer Society is an N.G.O. working for Detection and Prevention of Cancer. Many Patients will come our premises for Scanning, Laboratory facilities and Health Checkup daily.

Hence Water Facility is very much essential.

Please do the needful on priority Basis.

Thanking You

Hon. Secretary
Karnataka Cancer Society
080-23448534
H V Ravish Aradhya

May 10, 2016

L and T re-connection (Cauvery supply) done at its worst, disconnected and work pending for the past 5 days!!

The re-connection drive of Cauvery drinking water supply through L and T is making us suffer for the past 5 days.
The work engineer has no knowledge and they disconnected the authorized connection on Saturday, 07.05.2016 and so far they are not even turned up to complete the work. This ha cussed a lot of inconvenience and there is no drinking water to our premises.It is expected that the concerned authorities will advise them to plan well and complete the re-connection (Cauvery supply) process on the same day.

Please solve this problem at the earliest!!

Note: Please note that there is a huge loss of water since the other end of the pipe is left open by the site Engineer.

Address: #1/1, 10th Cross, 1st Main, Kalyananagara, Mudalapalya, Bengaluru 560 072

M:9449542583
snehalmahesh

May 9, 2016

Water bill too high

dear sir,

Water bill of our building is coming too high. This month it is 5724/- where the usage less.
Please come n inspect the same.R-R no. S-315011/M
H.s.KRISHNA MURTHY.

May 6, 2016

E.C.S.DEDUCTION OF BILL.

I HAD GIVEN THE FILLED UP FORM ALONG WITH SYNDICATE BANK ACCEPTANCE ON 16TH MAY 2015 IN YOUR OFFICE AT KOTHAANUR DINNE .DULY ACKNOLEDGED BY ACCOUNTS OFFICER MRS. LAKSHMI. THEY PROMISED THAT THE AUTHORISATION HAS TO COME FROM KAVERI BHAVAN AND IT WILL TAKE ONE OR TWO MONTHS AND TILL THEN I SHOULD GO ON PAYING THE BILL AT THE CASH COUNTERS OR BANGALORE -ONE.. I GOT A MESSAGE FROM BWSSB SOME TIME AGO- SAYING THAT E.C.S. REQUESTS ARE BEING PROCESSED. I AM SURPRISED THAT MY REQUEST WHICH IS PENDING FOR NEARLY FOR ONE YEAR HAS STILL NOT BEEN CLEARED. WHEN I SPOKE TO MRS.LAKSHIM MADAM TODAY ,I WAS TOLD THAT THE AUTHORISATION FROM H.O.HAS YET TO COME THOUGH FROM THEIR SIDE ALL FORMALITIES ARE CLEARED.
MAY I REQUEST THAT MY E.C.S REQUEST IS AUTHORISED BY THE CONCERNED WITH OUT ANY DELAY PLEASE?.
ONE POINT TO NOTE IS THAT BESCOM/ P&T. GIVE REBATE IF PAID THROUGH E.C.S. WHY BWSSB IS DELAYING AUTHORISATION FOR E.C.S?
H.S.KRISHNA MURTHY
.#30. 1ST CROSS. NRUPATUNGANAGAR, J.P.NAGAR 8TH PHASE. BANGALORE 560076.
R.R.NO.S-5,37518.
Savitha gr

Apr 30, 2016

CHARGES

Pls let me the detailed sanitary charges in bwssb

savitha
Pjosed

Apr 24, 2016

Water Problem

Lingarajapuram 4th cross (the entrance of the road) Kaveri water is not distributed properly, it is supposed to be opened twice a week but it does not happen,
further there is a bore well which is seldom being operated at the valve mans convenience, can you please look into the problem and sort out our issue at your earliest.

suresh - BAD ROAD CONDITION
    PLACE: CHROMEPET, NEW COLONY, JAGATH AVENUE. Jagath...
    www.motherconcern.org - Asking money for a girl patient for bone marrow cancer
    Hi all, From past 3 days few people are calling me and...
    SONY XPERIA xa dual - I did not get 16gb micro sd card from my Sony Xperia xa...
    Dear sir I have purchased Sony Xperia xa dual mobile...
    suresh - STRAY DOGS
    PLACE- CHROMEPET- NEW COLONY, JAGATH AVNUE. There are too...
    GEMS B SCHOOL - You've to right to decide
    Hello ! To all of my brothers & sisters. I had shared...
    Amrapali tropical garden - Amrapali builder is a cheater
    I have booked flat in Amrapali Tropical Garden NOIDA...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - Hacker for Hire
    Buy skimmed ATM cards worth $100-$10000. Email...
    Idea - Unnecessary Data Charges
    This is rohit maheshwari with phone no....
    Tata Sky - Tata Sky installer steals from our home
    Tata Sky installer came on the 6th of last month and we...