Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

Sep 29, 2016

Worst People on earth

Complaint number : 139884

We get supply for 4-5 hrs once in two days. Line man often goes on leave, specially on the day the water supply is there.

Raising complaint is of no use, they simply dont care about anything.

I have spoken to the engineer, line man, chief engineer and raised a complaint. They wont pick the call after the first time.

No matter what we do, we wont have water supply if the line man decides so.

i wish BWSSB becomes a private institution and people like this would be kicked out. These people dont deserve the position they hold.
Sep 19, 2016

Kaveri water stolen

Just behind Mahadevapura bbmp office besides govt school there is House with two shops in front of the 1st shop there is Kaveri main pipe to which the house people have made a hole and getting supply of water nearly 5000 Lts flow daily from there, just for nange sake they pay a nominal amount of bill from the main connection, and from behind they steel lacks of Lts of water.
Sep 19, 2016

Water stolen from main pipe.

Sep 16, 2016

Leaking water Pipe

Notice a water pipe is damaged on Bull temple Road in Bangalore. Close to Halli thindi on the foot path(Old BBMP building)

water is overflowing since last 10days.

Pl get it repaired to save water wastage
Sep 16, 2016

Meter manipulation

BWSSB personnel who visits Mathikere HMT layout has definitely tampered with our meter. Bcoz till last year until new meter was replaced our water bill was coming up to 300 to 500 rs max but once it was replaced with new one our bill goes upto 1800 to 2500 rs per month. This is absurd Bcoz it's only one house with 5 members and water comes once in 2days. We have raised a complaint with the BWSSB. If this is not resolved at the earliest we are ready to move to higher officials for this kind of behavior
Sharath Aadi
Sep 3, 2016

water supply distrube

Since today 3rd September-2016,
The water supply is being interrupted due to Airtel cable maintance, they have used JCB without taking prior permission for road digging process.
Thus the Airtel personals have rugged up by opening water main supply pipe as well the bescom supply- 11000KV lane also.
Thus resulting no water supply to the entire 4T Block,Arasu colony, NAL layout.
Aug 24, 2016

water problem

hi sir, we are the residents of byrasandra,cv raman nagar,we are having a lot of water problem.kaveri water is not supplied in our area.once in ten days the kaveri water is provided in spite of complaining them,please tell me whom I have to contact with concerned person. so that I will lodge a complaint on him.how the problem will be solved. and kindly tell me in how many days this problem will be solved?
Aug 19, 2016

Sanitary Blockage

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to complaint that since last 2 weeks there is a sanitary blockage beside our house because of the blockage in the sanitary line outside the water is not flowing from our houses. I had complained about this issue many times to customer support, complaint number -- 94494 on 5-Aug-16 and 104738 on 17-Aug-16.. I had also followed up with the Area Engineer Mr.Jagadeesh 8123387316 and also with the supervisor Mr.Anji 889299271 .. No one is taking any steps to resolve the issue. This sanitary blocking is causing health hazards to us. There is no public service rendered any of these people.. I had been calling them since last 2 weeks but they have been giving only false commitments and excuses but no had turned up to resolve the issue. My sincere question who is going to bear responsibility if something goes wrong to our health because of this sanitary blockage beside our house and also inside our house. My house address is ..No.11, New Cement Lane,Austin Town,Bangalore-560047. I hope with this complaint that something would be done.
shrikanth p
Aug 16, 2016

Water contamination by sewage water

Sub: Water contamination by sewage water
Sewage water mixed with Drinking water

This is from .SARASWATHI P RAO, No. 9,6TH CROSS, 7TH MAIN, 3RD BLOCK, NANDINILAYOUT, landmark is Back to Konda Reddy thota south side BANGALORE 560096

Dear Respected Sir,
Sunday14th August 2016 morning onwards we are getting sewage mixed and badly stinking contaminated water through the water lines in our area.
So, we the residents request you humbly to redress our problem as early as possible as we are facing water scarcity.

On behalf of the residents My Mobile no-9845600499. Email- shri.neo@gmail.com
Aug 14, 2016

Leaking water pipe on Lloyd Road Cooke Town

Since Saturday, there isa leaking water pipe where a new construction excavation has started.It is next to the Apt called 'Elegant Mabel".
Another Apt building nearby is "Lloyd Ville Apts' No: 9/6 Lloyd Road

Water is flowing non stop and is going to waste.

Can BWSSB send someone to stop this wastage of water as soon as possible.
Aug 8, 2016

Valveman behavior is worst with public

I am Vidya Sagar residing at described below address since 8 years and have taken maintenance from the building owner.

My residential address
#52/3, 2nd main,
lakshmi layout,

we paid 8k to take sewerage connection from Valveman name WATER JAGGI as public calls, but he did not given any kind of receipt and he arranged people to give connection and given the sewerage connection, after 6 months he is forcing and abusing us with bad words to take new water & sewerage connection, we did not expect this kind of language to hear from BWSSB.

we are not looking to argue or fight with him, we need proper water connection and sewerage connection with proofs.
please we request you Sir/Mam totake an action about the person to behave proper with public

Vidya Sagar
sarojini raghavan
Aug 6, 2016

manhole overflow

The manhole opposite to our apartment is overflowing eversince the rain on thursday.This in turn is blocking our sewerage flow.
Aug 5, 2016

Reg : RR # 121932 /DSH -26-273,
Name T.L Praveen
For above I have paid Rs.5000/- on 11/3/16 online through my credit card, But Yesterday I recvd July Month Water bill in that paid amount is not deducted. Can you please revert immdly. Above issue is going on since April. Still problem is not solved.
My home is situated at T-Dasaralli, Bagalgunte. Here Mr.Bharath is an Engineer confirmed that amount is not recvd.

Aug 1, 2016

The manhole situated in front of Indian Bureau of Mines, Gorguntepalya, Bangalore, is overflowing for the past three months. In spite of repeated complaints upto Executive Engineer, of the concerned zone no action was initiated till date. Even if some body comes does any repair work, it will sustain half day only. No body is caring for this inspite of giving so many complaints which were already recorded in the BWSSB complaint through phones and also through discussions and SMS. But every thing in vain.

I request the authorities to look into the matter, if not we donot have any alternative to call for media persons or to go to highest level of BWSSB, since no body is caring for the simple complaints till date.

Hoping for a solution.

Regional Mineral Processing Laboratory,
Indian Bureau of Mines,
VK Krishnan
Jul 27, 2016

Excess Billing

My RR No is N122155. Address , 5 Lakeview Defence colony Jalahalli West P.O Bangalore 560015.My Average consumption is 25000 Ltrs/ month.In july 2016 bill the consumption recorded is 45000 Ltrs. Meter ca liberation needs to be checked. Kindly do the needful and arrange to refund excess charges as I have paid the bill in full

VK Krishnan
Jul 25, 2016

Frequent Sanitary blockage

We are facing frequent Sanitary blockage with a manhole opposite to our apartment from 2-3 years.
We are calling Jet people to clean has a temporary solution. But this has become a serious problem since it is getting blocked every 2 months.
Jet person has told that a manhole opposite to our apartment is blocked and is causing this issue. Recently 2 new Commercial complex is
constructed opposite to our apartment, which might be the reason also.

I request you to kindly take some immediate action and solve this problem.
Umeshkumar reddy
Jul 18, 2016

Sanitary pipe damaged

In hsr lay out sanitary pipe damaged complaint given but no action taken so far because of that mosquitos pigs and bad smell is comming so authorities please take immediate action
Jun 20, 2016

sanitary overflow

The sanitary has been over flowing out of chamber since a week, repeated request on call center has been failed . our address is
no 8, 1st main, 1st cross vinayaka layout , nayandahalli bangalore 560039.
Jun 17, 2016

Water contamination by sewage water

Sewage water mixed contaminated water

This is from G.VISWANATH.No. 7(17/1), RK Layout, Revenue layout.Padmanabhanagar Bangalore -560070
Ward No-182 (Old No- 55 )

Sir , for the past one week we are getting sewage mixed contaminated water through the water lines in our area. so, we the residents request you humbly to redress our problem as ealrly as possible.

On behalf of the residents. My Tel no-8497041021. Email- viswanathgopinath@gmail.com
Jun 3, 2016

This is regarding the sewage blockage in the chamber situated near Nilgiris shop at 539, RBI Layout I Main J P Nagar 7th Phase. It has been blocked from past 10 days. As a consequence of this, sewage water is coming reverse to our house and it is mixing with drinking water. I request you kindly to clean the chamber, at the earliest.

540, RBI Layout, I Main, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru-560078
Sub-division S2, RR No.55440

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Jun 2, 2016

Poor water supply for the R.R. No. 16304

I Ravi would bring to your notice that we are not receiving the water supply properly for the last 3 months

Address :
#178/23, 4th Main,13th Cross ,
Water Meter RR No. 16304
Vyalikaval Extension,
Kodanda Rama Puram

The water comes in the morning from 5:30am to 7:45am on alternate dates very slowly and even our sump which is 3000 liters is not filled completely.

I hereby request you to give to resolve this at the earliest
Purushotham Jetty
Jun 2, 2016

sewage is Blocked

we are residents 11 main road the main problem is sand blocked inside pipes manhole connect between chamber to chamber Irequest to clear blocked sand inside the drainage pipes This is for your kind information and need full action
May 29, 2016

Continous Kavery Water Problem

Water problem in Muniyattapa layout from 4th and 5th cross.Since one year we are facing a lot of water problem in our cross. We are supposed to get water on Tuesdays and Saturdays for 2hrs. We have not been receiving water for months whereas the surrounding cross are getting water continuously. We have made many representations to the local authorities but no one is taking any action.

Sometimes by chance we get water for 15mts and then the water stops, can you check and do your utmost to solve our problem, we are almost 60 houses/flats around this area.

Kindly take action immediately & solve this problem. I hope you will do the needful.
May 23, 2016

Water leakage

While laying new pipeline by your departmental personnel's they put the temporary pipe now, in this pipe the water leakage started heavily from yesterday. We have informed all the concerned personnel's but so far no one has come for stopping this water leakage. I request you to solve this water leakage/problem immediately.

May 11, 2016

no water supply

I am Nethravathi, residing in no.318,10th Main,1st block,3rd Stage,WCR,Manjunathanagar Bangalore-10. Since 1 week there no water supply to our Area. I kindly request the officials to look into this issue seriously and do the needful immediately. Water required urgently to that area.

En anbu thangi - HOW I MADE MY CHRISTMAS MONEY
    BSNL TTA Exams - wrong answer key publised by bsnl je exam 29/09/16
    published answer key has many wrong answers which should...
    Reliance Digital- Jiofi - JioFi rebooted often
    i buyed Jiofi 2 on September 13 and after two days i...
    Accenture - Is MAGADH University Red Listed By Some IT companies?
    Hi, I came across the post by Shankar1985 at the link...
    QNET - Beware: QNET is back at fooling people in DELHI NCR
    QNET is an ugly scam, it's a company that forces...
    Hand bag - snatching of handbag
    Traveling by Howrah Yasbantpur Duranta express. Around...
    Stray Dogs - Stray dogs a menace
    Hi this is about the stray dogs creating menace by...
    QNET - Beware: QNET is resurfacing in Delhi NCR
    Guys, please be cautious of these QNET people. This week,...