BWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

mahendra27

Feb 23, 2015

excessive billing

SUB : Water meter errand huge bill amount

we got water bill of RS 4300.00 for this month previously I was getting bill less than 500 Per Month my RR number is (N-109114/MKN-248) Residing at # 30 1st main road Mohan Kumar nagar yeswanthpur Bangalore 560022.
I issued complain Letter (D/T 18/02/2015) to BWSSB office, but office person told me they will visit the spot with in couple of days, But still no one as come to visit the spot.
plz check on the issue and kindly do the needful immediately,

Mahendra
Mob-No-90368963
padma_ram

Feb 18, 2015

WRONG METER READING

My mother is 73 years old and she lives in Krishnaraja puram, Bangalore 560036. couple of months back she received a bill for Rs. 10,000/- and she has given a written compliant to the Doorvaninagar office where she pay her water bills. They have not taken any action on it and whenever she goes there they don't even talk to her and respond. For this month, they did not even collect her water bill and made her run around to get it signed by somebody else in the office without even giving her the reason after standing in the long line for 30 mts. On top of it, they are now adding interest on her 10,000 bill and not collecting the bills for the new ones.

Please let us know whom we should talk and get this resolved. She is old and cannot keep coming to every day.

My mother's name is Vijayam
Address : 413 Shree Krishna Building
K R Puram, Bangalore 560 036

Phone : 9901839750

Md.Anowar

Feb 17, 2015

Water meter is giving inflated reading

RR no.W-221367

About a year back my water meter was replacedsSinnce then it is giving highly inflated reading.The meter needs check-up.
Md.Anowar
Margret supriya

Feb 9, 2015

No Water Supply in Our Area

No Proper Water Supply since 2 years in our area
Since 1years there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man,

We tried to call & regular visit to the office but there is no proper response.

Therefore we the residents of the below mentioned area, request you to kindly take immediate action and help us in resolving the issue.

Margaret supriya
Address 1th Cross, 1 st main, Church street, t.c.palya, k.r puram (Ward No 52)
Bangalore-560036
shekar_83

Dec 24, 2014

sanitary block

hello sir,

This is chandrashekar .m and am a resident of banashankari 2nd stage, 9th main near, have the sanitary blockage problem from 5 days and we have register complaints with the BSK 2nd Stage A.E office but still its not yet rectified , we have gone 5 times by now to check but there is no reply. plz check on the issue and kindly do the needful.

House Address
#3765/c, 9th main,
Kaverinagar, bsk 2nd stage
Bangalore-560070
land mark: opp to yaarab nagar bus stop
Rockson6015

Dec 23, 2014

Road not repaired after cutting for UGD

I am Raghavendra V, a resident of Yelahanka old town.

Our street 2nd cross has not repaired after cutting for cauvery water lines from past 2 years. we approached many times to the Yelahanka new town BWSSB office with the letter but no action taken.

I am herewith attaching the photos for your reference. Driving two wheeler and also playing by the children has become very risky. Request you to look into this matter and fix the road as soon as possible

Below is the exact location/address :

2nd cross, Pushkarani road,
Yelahanka old town, Bangalore - 560064

Please let me know if you require any further details

Road not repaired after cutting for UGD

Chandrashekhar C Chanaspur

Dec 19, 2014

Repair Borewell

I, Chandrashekhar C Chanaspur, Advocate, shifted my residence to, No.2, Amba Nilaya, I Main, III Cross, Ward No.8, Hebbal Sarovara Layout, Kodigehalli-92, two months back and I noticed that, beside my house one Bore well has been rigged by BWSSB two years back and spent lacks of Rupees and water resource in the Bore well is sufficient to supply water to the residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout. Accordingly pipe connections have been given to many of the residents by the bore well directly to the residents of the said area. Both the residents of these areas are proud of your authority as you have maintained proper water supply to these areas.

2. The bore well was working properly till June-July 2014 and stopped its working thereafter. The residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and Badrappa Layout have given oral complaint to BWSSB Kodigehalli frequently and also requested the water man to bring it to the notice of his higher ups but the efforts made by them went in vain.

3. Few of the residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and Badrappa Layout have the Cavery water connections but many of them were not having the Cavery water connection and even otherwise now there may be chances of scarcity of Cavery water supply to Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout in the month of April, May and June and in such salutations, the bore well rigged by the BWSSB will be more helpful to all the residents of Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout.

4. As on today the bore well is not working, the residents of both the area has given complaint to the Jothi Electrical, who has given electricity connection to the said bore well and the solar system is also adopted to the said bore well. It is informed by the Jothi electrical that, the filter adopted to bore well is spoiled and hence it is not possible to start the bore well and they further informed that, it is necessary to repair the filter adopted to bore well and thereafter water can be supplied to Hebbal Sarovara Layout and to Badrappa Layout.

Wherefore I humbly request you to get the bore well/water filter attached to bore well repaired immediately, in such situation the both the residents will be so kind of you.
ramamurthy vs

Dec 19, 2014

excessive billing

water meter errand huge bill amount
we got water bill of rs 3291/00 for this month previously I was gettin bill less than 500 P M my number is RR number E110293 no 422 9th A Main Kalyananagar Bangalore 560043 please any one to help me the help line no also I have complained pleas do needful
subhashini2706@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2014

garbage clearance/ garbage collection vehicle

Dear sir/Madam,

Good Morning, I am resident of Mannam Nagar II phase, We don't have garbage collection vehicle coming regularly.
So some 100 house in this area are dumping the garbage in front of my house , in a vacant site. Dengue as become a common disease in this area. Please do the needful.

John Edison
72048 51758
Mannam Nagar, TC palya
Bangalore 560036
drsanthosh25

Dec 6, 2014

WRONG METER READING

Hi this is Dr santhosh kumar this is complaint regarding wrong meter reading showed and the bill amount we received from 1/1/2014 to 1/12/2014 of 30999 we are really surprised to see the bill , we stay in vidyaranyapura and we are totally of 8 members in home and its resident nor a commercial complex and today we got a wrong reading of 803 units consumed in one year and we are not understanding how the bill of 31000 we can get when we compared to our neighbor with the same connection of same number of members have got the bill of 6000 and how can we get so much wrong reading in our meter kindly i request BWWSB to seriously look over it and rectify it soon before i take legal action against the BWWSB i called the office and none responding properly from last two days i am here to make things to be rectified

Dr santhosh kumar
bangalore 560097
lakshmiveera

Dec 4, 2014

water meter errand huge bill amount

we got water bill of rs 13,000 for not using it for nearly 6 months one person from BWSSB came and told me we need to change the meter but then also this month i got water bill of 17,000 i have only one tenant and only 2 people living there for more than 6 months but i do'nt know how i am getting high bill value others are getting a mere100 rs for a month my rr number is RR number E-333396 no 11 vinayaka layout rama murthy nagar bangalor - 16 please any one to help me
lakshmiveera

Dec 4, 2014

water meter errand

we got water bill of rs 13,000 for not using it for nearly 6 months one person from BWSSB came and told me we need to change the meter but then also this month i got water bill of 17,000 i have only one tenant and only 2 people living there for more than 6 months but i do'nt know how i am getting high bill value others are getting a mere100 rs for a month my rr number is RR number E-333396 no 11 vinayaka layout rama murthy nagar bangalor - 16 we have already cleared some amount but this month i got again bill for 13,000 rs

please any one to help me
nanjundiah

Nov 20, 2014

No water pressure

Mud or shilt collected at the dead end of the cauvery waterline.Due to this FIVE houses are affected insufficient water supply. Other houses are getting normal water supply.Remove The end plate flush & re-fix plate, then only our problem will be solved.i have complained this to customer care & obtained the ID no:W-EA22A1.I had met several times Mr C.R.Raghavendra,he has assured me but no use.we are suffered in-sufficient water supply from past 15 days.I request concerned higher officer to look into this matter & solve the problem.

C Nanjundiah.

Divakar P.N

Nov 20, 2014

NO WATER SUPPLY FOR ONE MONTH

The water supply to the above mentioned numbers gets disconnected on a regular basis through we have been “Paying the Bill Regularly”. When we lodge a complaint due to lack of supply, the respective authorities blame the “BANGALORE METRO RAIL”, whose work is in process opposite our premises. There after the gang men came and demanded exorbitant price to restore the connection. We had to bargain with them and restore the same.
In fact a LARGE amount of money was spent by us and a separate line was drawn from BALAJI LODGE side. This also got disconnected after a while. When we complaint on the same, gang of men came to restore it. Again the demand was made for a LARGE amount, since we had no choice we paid and got the line restored. At this point we were so upset that we had an argument with these men. Again certain material were required and we purchased the same and gave it to them. They restored the supply and went away angrily since all the demand was not met.
They also came recently and demanded a LARGE amount of money to restore the same. Sir, kindly us are we to accept their demand and continue paying money to restore the water supply every time it gets disconnected. As I have already mentioned WE PAY OUR BILLS even though THERE is NO WATER SUPPLY.
This is to bring to your notice that there has been no supply for more than a month. In fact I have registered the complaint in your book on 18.11.2014. We request you to kindly take action to restore the supply and give us relief at the earliest.

From:

Oct 30, 2014

No Water Supply in Our Area

No Water supply in our area
No Proper Water Supply since 6 months in our area
Since 6 Months there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man,and Domlur Office but till now no actions has been taken on the same.

We tried to call & regular visit to the office of the Domlur O office, but there is no proper response.

Y.Gowrisha And Area People
Address 9th Cross Gangamma Devi Temple Street Kodihalli (Ward No 88)
Ulsoor Post Bangalore-560008
N.Manjunath

Oct 20, 2014

No Water supply

No Water supply

No Proper Water Supply since 1 1/2 years
Since 1 1/2 years there is no BWSSB water supply properly, we had complained to our JE & AE, but still no actions has been taken on the same.

We tried to call & regular visit to the office of the BWSSB office, but there is no proper response.

Manjunath

from
Mukesh - 9845064770
73/2 5th cross , 4th main road, chamrajpet, bangaalore- 560 018
dear sir,
sub : blockage in the drainage pipes
With reference to the above subject i would like to bring your attention on the drainage pipe on the 5th cross of 4th main road of chamrajpet which is overflowing due to blockage since maany days and due to this blockage the drainage water is entering the sump tanks on the road causing inconvenince for the residents to use that contaminated water, which is being used for drinking and other house hold purpose. further i request your goodselves to treaat this compliant on priority and do the required to sort out the probllem as early as possible.
Your quick response in this regard is highly appreciated.
Nithya_S

Oct 11, 2014

No water supply

Door No.4112, 26th main road, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560069.
We are facing water problems from a month, the pressure is too low, now from 3 days water supply is completed stopped. All the storage containers are emptied and suffering from scarcity of water. Kindly resolve the issue as early as possible and do the needful.

R.R No - SE252600/ T9 - 116

Nithya
sreenivas N

STORM / RAIN WATER DRAIN

SAI Tajas 14th B Cross , Pai Lay out , Od madras road , Bangalore - 16 has violated all the laws in construction of the apartment and they have not taken the NOC from the residents who are adjacent to the apartment. They are not having proper storm water drain and rain water harvesting pit, Sewage treatment pit and etc..... more over they have diverted all the water to the resident area . The storm water released from the apartment is gushing to all our houses staying near the apartment and filled our drinking water sumps , Road , etc.... it is becoming real problem fpor the residents staying in this area.

Kindly request you to visit the place and help us in sorting out the issue on urgent basis otherwise it will become really impossible to stay in our houses staying in this area since 17+ years.

Geetha Gee

No Water supply in our area

No Proper Water Supply since 6 months in our area
Since 6 Months there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man, but till now no actions has been taken on the same.

Geetha
# 11, 3rd Cross, Chikkanna Garden,
PMK Road, Shankarpuram, Bangalore - 560004
Near Bank of Maharastra.
Contact No. 9844927263
Mahalakshmi .S

No Proper Water Supply since 1 month

Since 15 days, there is no BWSSB water supply to our area, we had complained to our line man, but till now no actions has been taken on the same. We hail from a lower middle class family and cannot afford to buy water tankers weekly twice, were we need to pay Rs600/- for each tanker.

We tried to call the office of the BWSSB office, but there is no proper response.

The Residents of Ramaiah Layout,
S.G. Palya, DRC Post,
Bangalore - 560 029.
greenhealthnutricare

Sep 10, 2014

SWEAGE CONNECTED TO STROM WATER DRAIN

There is a unfinished sewage work near my residence in Vidayaranyapura Bangalore 560097. But the connection is already given to two layouts; this sewage is connected to a 7 foot deep and 3 ft wide rain water storm. Since 3 day the rain water storm is running with sewage dirt that is causing lot of foul smell in the area today the gutter is half full with sewage water and shit. I use well water since 1991 the sewage and filth get stagnated all the well close by will get contaminated .When contacted the authorities they told it will be rectified but no initiative is take till today. We public have been restricted with so many conditions , then why is the authroities behaving like this.
Please help.
Address 6th main, 3rd block, B.E.l layout, Vidayaranyapura p.o ,Bangalore - 560097. Karnataka.
yellappa reddy

Aug 27, 2014

no water supply(cauvery water)

Iam writing again since no action was taken against my compliant, please help us out from this situation.
I regret to inform that there is no water supply in where there is enough water supply & also BWSSB tankers are made available to in-spite of good water supply, in nor there is water supply nor there are BWWSB water tankers to bail us out & we are forced to buy water from private water suppliers, immediate action against this would be helpful & appreciated.
Site no-56,near vidya jyothi school,hongasndra,bangalore-560068
tjrajeshwari

Aug 11, 2014

Replacement of removed stone slabs on drainage

I the undersigned is staying at No.16, Santhosh Nagar III Stage, Ist Main (Attur Post), Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore-64

The BWSSB staff (three persons) have removed the stone slabs covered by us on drainage on 27/07/2014 at about 11.30 hrs. When I enquired they told they have to repair the water pipe which is emergency hence attending the work on Sunday. Then i collected the phone No. of the persons incharge for this work as I want to inform him to put stone slabs back properly and cement it. When I contacted Mr.Jagdeesh he told it is not coming under their purview. But he told he will inform BBPM. As there was rain, the staff left the spot at about 1 pm just like that without arranging the stone slabs in its place. I contacted Mr.Jagdeesh several time over phone and he replied politely and told that he will send the staff. So far nobody attended the work. Now Mr.Jagdeesh is not responding my calls also.(His Mob.No.8880007751). I hereby humbly request your goodself to kindly arrange to put the slabs in its place as the place is the entrance for the next house and kept open which is dangerous.

Pray for early action.

Thankign you,

T.J.Rajeshwari
samindra

Jul 27, 2014

Leakage of sewerage water in front of our factory

Dear Sir/madam,
A bwssb Sewarage which is front of our factory is leaked. Kindly send your vehicle for its cleaning at the earliest.

Thanking You,
Kanti Sweets
No. 81, 3rd main road,
Industrial Town Rajajinagar
Bangalore 560044

SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - CDC RENEWAL STICKER
    CDC RENEWL STICKER RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I HAD APPLIED FOR...
    2 Deo Set - Order confirmed but cancelled and money not transferred
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is in reference to my order...
    Aircel - 3g network activation
    if i send message to start 3g iam getting message saying...
    mts - deducting balance
    i found MTS (mobile no. 9136336619) to be the biggest...
    MCD Street Dog Catcher - Complaint to MCD regarding Stray Dogs in Village Mundka
    Respected Sir, I want to bring in your notice that we...
    Harbour Line of Mumbai - Kharghar Railway Station Water Wastage
    Hello, There is continuous water wastage at Urinal in...
    HDFC Bank - courier not delevered
    consignmentno. 59918808 courier booked to sriganganagar on...
    aircel mobile - Aircel
    Hi Samar, Waiver of Rs 30 against Kisstip processed...