BWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about BWSSB

Umeshkumar reddy

Jul 18, 2016

Sanitary pipe damaged

In hsr lay out sanitary pipe damaged complaint given but no action taken so far because of that mosquitos pigs and bad smell is comming so authorities please take immediate action
vinaymurthy22

Jun 20, 2016

sanitary overflow

The sanitary has been over flowing out of chamber since a week, repeated request on call center has been failed . our address is
no 8, 1st main, 1st cross vinayaka layout , nayandahalli bangalore 560039.
G.VISWANATH

Jun 17, 2016

Water contamination by sewage water

Sewage water mixed contaminated water

This is from G.VISWANATH.No. 7(17/1), RK Layout, Revenue layout.Padmanabhanagar Bangalore -560070
Ward No-182 (Old No- 55 )

Sir , for the past one week we are getting sewage mixed contaminated water through the water lines in our area. so, we the residents request you humbly to redress our problem as ealrly as possible.

On behalf of the residents. My Tel no-8497041021. Email- viswanathgopinath@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2016

SEWAGAE BLOCKED IN THE CHAMBER SITUATED NEAR NILGIRIS SHOP AT 539, RBI LAYOUT, JP NAGAT 7TH PHASE, BENGALURU-560078

This is regarding the sewage blockage in the chamber situated near Nilgiris shop at 539, RBI Layout I Main J P Nagar 7th Phase. It has been blocked from past 10 days. As a consequence of this, sewage water is coming reverse to our house and it is mixing with drinking water. I request you kindly to clean the chamber, at the earliest.

540, RBI Layout, I Main, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru-560078
Sub-division S2, RR No.55440

Please do the needful at the earliest.

rdkadabi

Jun 2, 2016

Poor water supply for the R.R. No. 16304

I Ravi would bring to your notice that we are not receiving the water supply properly for the last 3 months

Address :
#178/23, 4th Main,13th Cross ,
Water Meter RR No. 16304
Vyalikaval Extension,
Kodanda Rama Puram
Bangalore-560003,

The water comes in the morning from 5:30am to 7:45am on alternate dates very slowly and even our sump which is 3000 liters is not filled completely.

I hereby request you to give to resolve this at the earliest
Purushotham Jetty

Jun 2, 2016

sewage is Blocked

we are residents 11 main road the main problem is sand blocked inside pipes manhole connect between chamber to chamber Irequest to clear blocked sand inside the drainage pipes This is for your kind information and need full action

May 29, 2016

Continous Kavery Water Problem

Water problem in Muniyattapa layout from 4th and 5th cross.Since one year we are facing a lot of water problem in our cross. We are supposed to get water on Tuesdays and Saturdays for 2hrs. We have not been receiving water for months whereas the surrounding cross are getting water continuously. We have made many representations to the local authorities but no one is taking any action.

Sometimes by chance we get water for 15mts and then the water stops, can you check and do your utmost to solve our problem, we are almost 60 houses/flats around this area.

Kindly take action immediately & solve this problem. I hope you will do the needful.
Pratyu

May 23, 2016

Water leakage

While laying new pipeline by your departmental personnel's they put the temporary pipe now, in this pipe the water leakage started heavily from yesterday. We have informed all the concerned personnel's but so far no one has come for stopping this water leakage. I request you to solve this water leakage/problem immediately.

nethra_as

May 11, 2016

no water supply

I am Nethravathi, residing in no.318,10th Main,1st block,3rd Stage,WCR,Manjunathanagar Bangalore-10. Since 1 week there no water supply to our Area. I kindly request the officials to look into this issue seriously and do the needful immediately. Water required urgently to that area.
Karnataka Cancer Society

May 10, 2016

Water has not come to our sump tank

Karnataka Cancer Society is an N.G.O. working for Detection and Prevention of Cancer. Many Patients will come our premises for Scanning, Laboratory facilities and Health Checkup daily.

Hence Water Facility is very much essential.

Please do the needful on priority Basis.

Thanking You

Hon. Secretary
Karnataka Cancer Society
080-23448534
H V Ravish Aradhya

May 10, 2016

L and T re-connection (Cauvery supply) done at its worst, disconnected and work pending for the past 5 days!!

The re-connection drive of Cauvery drinking water supply through L and T is making us suffer for the past 5 days.
The work engineer has no knowledge and they disconnected the authorized connection on Saturday, 07.05.2016 and so far they are not even turned up to complete the work. This ha cussed a lot of inconvenience and there is no drinking water to our premises.It is expected that the concerned authorities will advise them to plan well and complete the re-connection (Cauvery supply) process on the same day.

Please solve this problem at the earliest!!

Note: Please note that there is a huge loss of water since the other end of the pipe is left open by the site Engineer.

Address: #1/1, 10th Cross, 1st Main, Kalyananagara, Mudalapalya, Bengaluru 560 072

M:9449542583
snehalmahesh

May 9, 2016

Water bill too high

dear sir,

Water bill of our building is coming too high. This month it is 5724/- where the usage less.
Please come n inspect the same.R-R no. S-315011/M
H.s.KRISHNA MURTHY.

May 6, 2016

E.C.S.DEDUCTION OF BILL.

I HAD GIVEN THE FILLED UP FORM ALONG WITH SYNDICATE BANK ACCEPTANCE ON 16TH MAY 2015 IN YOUR OFFICE AT KOTHAANUR DINNE .DULY ACKNOLEDGED BY ACCOUNTS OFFICER MRS. LAKSHMI. THEY PROMISED THAT THE AUTHORISATION HAS TO COME FROM KAVERI BHAVAN AND IT WILL TAKE ONE OR TWO MONTHS AND TILL THEN I SHOULD GO ON PAYING THE BILL AT THE CASH COUNTERS OR BANGALORE -ONE.. I GOT A MESSAGE FROM BWSSB SOME TIME AGO- SAYING THAT E.C.S. REQUESTS ARE BEING PROCESSED. I AM SURPRISED THAT MY REQUEST WHICH IS PENDING FOR NEARLY FOR ONE YEAR HAS STILL NOT BEEN CLEARED. WHEN I SPOKE TO MRS.LAKSHIM MADAM TODAY ,I WAS TOLD THAT THE AUTHORISATION FROM H.O.HAS YET TO COME THOUGH FROM THEIR SIDE ALL FORMALITIES ARE CLEARED.
MAY I REQUEST THAT MY E.C.S REQUEST IS AUTHORISED BY THE CONCERNED WITH OUT ANY DELAY PLEASE?.
ONE POINT TO NOTE IS THAT BESCOM/ P&T. GIVE REBATE IF PAID THROUGH E.C.S. WHY BWSSB IS DELAYING AUTHORISATION FOR E.C.S?
H.S.KRISHNA MURTHY
.#30. 1ST CROSS. NRUPATUNGANAGAR, J.P.NAGAR 8TH PHASE. BANGALORE 560076.
R.R.NO.S-5,37518.
Savitha gr

Apr 30, 2016

CHARGES

Pls let me the detailed sanitary charges in bwssb

savitha

Apr 24, 2016

Water Problem

Lingarajapuram 4th cross (the entrance of the road) Kaveri water is not distributed properly, it is supposed to be opened twice a week but it does not happen,
further there is a bore well which is seldom being operated at the valve mans convenience, can you please look into the problem and sort out our issue at your earliest.

Apr 24, 2016

Water Problem

We are having perinatal problems of water shortage in Lingarajapuram Muniyattapa Layout 1st to 6th cross Bangalore 560084.

We have made many representations but no one seems to take heed of the same. Further we have a Bore well installed by the BBMP/BWSSB which is being operated by an individual in the 6th cross which seems to break down every 15 days, Can please send your personnel to check on the situation.

An urgent action on this never ending situation is requested.
khan.ilyas

Apr 23, 2016

sanitary connection not linked

This is to inform that we do not have sanitary connection in our street. Even though sanitary connection is there in our street but not linked to main road connection due to which we all the streets houses have given connection to drainage which is causing health issue to everyone. We are paying the charges of sanitary connection every month for which we are not using. My humble request to BWSSB to come and complete our pending work so that everyone can give connection to sanitary and avoid bad smell, health issues. kindly do the needful asap.

Address of street.

#6th cross Bandepalya, Hospalya Main road , Garvebhavipalya Bangalore - 560068.

Ilyas khan
Hegde G S

Apr 21, 2016

Water meter reading and billing

BWSSB Meter Reader for Tatanagar never comes in time and we always get back dated bills and hardly we will have time to make the payment. You may kindly note that majority of the residents are retired emloyees of Indian Institute of Science and it is becoming from bad to worse every month. You may kindly note that till today Meter Reader has not come for the March reading and for his mistake we will have to pay the fine at times. This is a very serious matter and may have to lodge complaint with the Chief Engineer, BWSSB. Please see that mikstake is rectified immediately and we get bill in right time.

Hegde G S #414,
JRD Tatanagar
Bangalore 560092
shankar surya

Apr 19, 2016

BORWELL CHARGE

WE NOT HAVING BORE WELL IN THE HOUSE,THE BOREWELL CHARGES WITH INTEREST HAS BEEN BILLED
PLEASE RECTIFY THE SAME AND REVERSE THE ENTRIES IN THE BILL.. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL

R.R NO.SE113324/26-49A

Gajandranagar,Adugadi Post
Bangalore-560030
Bhavyagarg

Apr 17, 2016

Water problems for three months

There has been sewage mix in water supply in Koramangala 4th block, S. T. Bed, 8th main. This problem has been recurring every second or third week for the last three months or more. Each time, there is no corrective action from water board association, they only dig the road and move away. We need to get water tank cleaning and then use tanker water for weeks costing more than 3k each month.
The government seems to have given the contract to l&t who say that they are not able to find the source of problem.
It has been a long time, and continuous exposure to this can lead to serious health problems. How can the water board bangalore be so irresponsible and completely useless?

Apr 12, 2016

Excess meter bill

I have one water connection meter and don’t have bore well. This month water receives only 4000 litres in a month.
In bill they charged Rs 1000. They mentioned bore well charges is Rs 900.

Devegowda SD
RR No. N-124813
BBMP Ward # 13
Mallasandra

Mobile 9945600631
Narayanaswamy83

Apr 6, 2016

No water supply

We the residence of 5th main 4th cross s.g palya c.v Raman nagar are facing serious issues of water supply. Since past one month there is no proper water supply even after complaining number of times.. We request to resolve the issue ASAP.
rvrsunil

Apr 4, 2016

Road Damage

Hi BWSSB,

You guys really spoiling roads making good roads wort after BWSSB work not doing any maintenance why is that happening you guys Don't have any procedure, Ayyappa nagar KR puram road was good before after BWSSB work its become worst please check and take necessary actions.

Mar 29, 2016

Re. Payment not updated

After post this somebody called and said that we looked into this.
Then nobody called and not resolved.

Payment not updated
I have paid water bill of Rs 100 through internet banking on-line on 25 Mar 2016.
Ref # 552937040. In my bank account Rs 105.15 is dedected on same day.
But in BWSSB website payment collected for march month showing 0. and asking us to pay.

What i have to do and whom to contact

Devegowda
Mobile : 9945600631

Mar 28, 2016

Payment not updated

Ref # 552937040. In my bank account Rs 105.15 is dedected on same day.

What i have to do and whom to contact

Devegowda
Mobile : 9945600631

Sowkiyaam Pharma Distributors - Landline is not Working
    Dear Sir, Our Company Landline is Not Working. Please...
    teamsourcestaffing - pay after job portal share
    Hi, I have access to job portal available for sharing...
    samsung award - Samsug award message
    I received the samsung award mail. It is true or not....
    Sterling Honda pune - Shine Tank Paint Problem
    Dear Sir I purchased a Honda shine bike on 7/4/16 in...
    Godrej EON Split AC - In response to your complaint
    Dear Sanjiv, Apologies for the disappointment. We have...
    Data wind / naaptol - Calling tablet camera not working
    I have purchased data wind calling tablet from naaptol...
    ICICI BANK CRDIT CARD - credit card
    Debit card number tis incrat
    snavar kammeyana - Fake rumours about snavar kammeyana' should be...
    Snavar kammeyana is perfectly well mentally and physically...
    airtel online recharge - RECHARGE DONE, PAYMENT DEBITED FROM SBI ACCOUNT, BUT NO...
    I HAVE MADE A AIRTEL RECHARGE OF RS. 200 (FULL TALK TIME...
    vodafone store , wright town jabalpur - STORE NOT ISSUING DUPLICATE POSTPAID SIM
    Respected Sir/Maam, I Md Shoaib from Jabalpur my was...