Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Siladitya Mondal

Nov 4, 2012

Calcutta Telephones

Ref:- The telephone device of land line No.2467-8250 is not working.

My Tele phone no. is 2467-8250, my landline connection is out of service ( dead ) from last 20 days. Several times I have lodged a complaints but no action is taken till now.
Please take the action as early as possible.

Sanat Kumar Santra
Thakurpukur, 3A Bus Stand.
04/11/2012

Oct 8, 2012

Dead Phone

My telephone number is 24641890. The phone is continously engaged since last 4 days. It had happened in a similar way one month back also but normalised after a day or 2. this time it is aleady 4 days and I have already launched a complaint last saturday( 6/10/2012)

Shall I get immediate action ?
ajay kashyap

Jul 21, 2012

to the office in charge bsnl

sir after 10 days to my teleohone is dead condition any one complain not response your staff so sir kindly i request to my phone start now my phone number 033 26653485
WBCROS-SSM

Jul 20, 2012

Dead Tele phone (No. 23213215)

My Tele phone no. is 23213215, my landline connection is out of service ( dead ) from last 7 days. Several times I have lodged a complaints (No.11507332462 Dtd.16-07-2012) but no action is taken till now. Please take the action as early as possible.
manjunath

Jul 13, 2012

Www.chitra8359009965.escortfiles.com BIGGEST CHEATER IN ESCORTS www.chitra8359009965.escortfiles.com, NIKITA OR CHITRA MOBILE NO 08359009965

CHEATERS MOBILE NO BE CAREFUL FROM THESE ROAD SIDE UNEDUCATED CHEATERS MOBILE NO 08359009965 / 08359022884. THEIR ACCOUNT NO IS ALSO GIVEN BELOW. BE CAREFUL
www.chitra8359009965.escortfiles.com vikrant is the biggest cheater. I deposited Rs 80k from Vizag and got brutally cheated.
vikrant has opened a website http://indiahotbaby.com/ whosever customer comes he ask him to do a deposit into following accounts:
1.SBI ACCOUNT: 32046513875, DEEPAK J PAWAR, IFSC CODE: SBIN0005413

2. ICICI ACCOUNT: 031001512983, VIJAY KUMAR SINGH, IFSC CODE: ICIC0000310

CHEATERS MOBILE NO AND ACCOUNT NO IS FOR SAFETY OF CUSTOMERS.
timu020759

Jul 13, 2012

wrong in bill amount

MY TELEPHONE NO. IS 26316077. I AM IN TWO YEAR PLAN. BUT YOU HAVE SENT BILL CLAIMING ERONOUSLY RENTAL CHARGE WHICH I HAVE PAID EARLIER. KINDLY CORRECT IN YOUR PART AND COLLECT CORRECT AMOUNT FROM MY ACCOUNT. KINDLY DO THIS AT AN EARLY DATE. MY CUSTOMER ID IS 3005621181. THANKING YOU,
AZIZUR RAHAMAN MONDAL

Jun 8, 2012

work order received 3months back but till now new connection is not connected.

NEW BSNL LAND LINE NO.2438-1352 WORK ORDER NO.-11341751701 DATED ;28.03.12 BUT TILL YET NEW CONNECTION
IS NOT COONECTED NEITHER WE ARE GETTING ANY FEEDBACK FROM JOKA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE.
Goutam Das

Jun 4, 2012

DEAD PHONE

Calcutta Telephones

Ref:- The land line No.24076661 is not working.

The above telephone 2407 6661 was dead since 1st week of April 2012 to 3rd week of May 2012. After several request and personal visit with the Line man and the In charge it was rectified in the 4th week of May 2012 and within a couple of days there huge disturbance in the line and nothing was audible.Again after personal visit The matter was rectified.

I am very sorry to say that again it is our of order since 31st May 2012. I am staying at Ranchi and it is not possible for me to visit the exchange every time or make a phone call for fault repairing.

May I get some permanent solution , if YES please do the need full at your earliest and oblige.

Goutam Das
Dinante Apartment
25/1, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata - 700008
June 4ht, 2012
pranabk

May 23, 2012

Telephone no-033 2541 5723

My Telephone no is 033 2541 5723.Customer I.D-3005518926. A/c no-8005526448. it is earlier complaint that , my telephone is totally dead since a week. There is no one receiving my complain in 033 2541 2198. More over my Broad band connections is often lying out of order day after day. I also prayed to change my backdated modem but no one is there listen to me . I also enjoyed ecs facility but they preparing bill two months together at a time for which I've to pay in cash the bill as the bill is over my ecs limitation. If it deducted by per month by ecs no problem will be there but they does not deducting the bill in every month for which my ecs facility is meaningless for me. If bsnl does not able to give service properly, there will be no way to me except withdrawal my bsnl broad band connection it appears that your concern also desired that , if not , I want immediate solution please
with regards
Pranab Kumar Chattopadhyay

Apr 22, 2012

Dead Phone

My mother is a senior citizen (aged about 75 years). Her land phone no. is 25563052. Her land line connection is out of service (dead) since last one month. I have lodged a complaint dt. 23.03.2012. But no action is taken till now. It causes great inconvenience to me to contact with my old mother who resides alone in her residence. Please take necessary step immediately.

M. Roy
User720150

Apr 20, 2012

Dead Phone

For one reason or other my Telephone no 033 2548 1402 remains dead occassionanily. It is connected to Broadband unlimited scheme of Rs 625/- pm + tax etc.
Numerous complaints has been lodged. Visited personally Mr N.C.Roy, DET, Jessore Road, Dum Dum & another officer namely Mr N.Konar on 16.4.2012 followed by telephonic call to Mr Gopal Das, SDE on 17.4.12. My Complaints nos are 11356691961 dtd 7.4.12 and 11374012682 dtd 19.4.12. It would not be out of place to mention that abruptly false billing use to come number of times for more than Rs 2700/-, 4800/- or so. Subsuently it got corrected after number of personal visits to their office . As a matter of fact I am paying at least Rs 771/- pm having no benifit from their Broadband service.
What I strongly feel is that number of top officials of BSNL are getting undue advantages from other service providers & in turn they are obliging them at the cost of maligning the name of BSNL. Getting the same infrustructure of BSNL other service providers are providing excellent service to their customers and on other hand we are getting most callous service from BSNL. What is the use of keeping such line ? I am getting fed up with BSNL.

A.K.Karmakar

Aug 10, 2011

Dead Phone

dear sir my BSNL land ohone is out of order since 07.08.11. I complained at thakurpukur exchange on the same date but the complaint is still unattended, causing great in convenience to me.- dipak.kr. banerjee
PH.NO- 24536563.

Aug 2, 2011

My Tele phone no. is 2410 5541, (MALINA KISKU) MANIK JOR 9432339652
MY BILL IS NOT DESPACHED FROM POST OFFICE, DUE TO ADDRESS PROBLE.

OLD POSTAL ADDRESS : 6 VIDYASAGAR PARK LANE
PIRPUKUR ROAD, PALPARA, BANSDRONI, KOLKATA-700 070

PRESENT POSTAL ADDRESS : 7 VIDYASAGAR PARK LANE
PIRPUKUR ROAD, PALPARA, BANSDRONI, KOLKATA-700 070

PLEASE ARRANGE ME IN FAVOUR OF ME AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS SOON AS POSIBLE .

Apr 1, 2011

Dead Phone

My Tele phone no. is 25326253, my landline connection is out of order ( dead ) from last 2 month Several times I have lodged a complaints but no action is taken till now. Please take the action as early as possible.

With regards,

MALAY GHOSH
7D, P.N.C.Lane
Calcuta 700 002

Mar 24, 2011

Calcutta Telephones

Ref:- The telephone device of land line No.24550011 is not working.

The above telephone instrument is dead for few days, though we can receive calls fine but can't phone through this device. I have lodged complaints, the docket no. is 2010, 2094 etc. but receive no response from Calcutta Telephone till date.
Please do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

Avik Ganguly
Jadu Bhattacharjee Lane.
Kolkata - 700026
23-3-11

Mar 14, 2011

Dead Phone

My Tele phone no. is 24295111, my landline connection is out of service ( dead ) from last 10 days. Several times I have lodged a complaints but no action is taken till now. Please take the action as early as possible.

Mar 14, 2011

Dead Phone

My Tele phone no. is 2429511, my landline connection is out of service ( dead ) from last 3 days. Several times I have lodged a complaints but no action is taken till now. Please take the action as early as possible.

Sep 22, 2010

The Distt.Officer(Consumer Affairs)
Kolkata Telephones

Ref:- Telephone No.23591201 is dead.

The said telephone is dead quite some times. Whenever I lodge a complaint, the fault is being shorted out after lapes of 2-3 days and again dead after 3-4 days. The reoccurance of fault is continuing since 1 month.
Please resolve the said problem immediately.

SUMAN BHAGAT

Sep 15, 2010

Dead Phone

My Tele phone no. is 26684590, my landline connection is out of service ( dead ) from last 3 days. Several times I have lodged a complaints but no action is taken till now. Please take the action as early as possible.

Jul 24, 2010

Dead Phone

My Tele phone no. is 24018140 , my landline connection is out of service ( dead ) from last 4 weeks . Several times I have lodged a complaints but no action is taken till now.

snapdeal - Not initiating the refund
    Order ID: 3004153092 Ordered on. 4th Oct 2014 On 8th...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Not supplying properlya tamil Hindu paper
    Dear to all I am N.Dharmalingam, I am a subscriber...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - form 16
    Dear sir please provide my form 16A as early as possible
    sonata - watch was stoped 3rd time in 8 month
    Dear sir/mam i was purchased sonata watch in january....
    Hyderabad Traffic Police - AP15 AR 3850 ---Rash and very high speed driving by Apache...
    Very high speed driving BY driver of TVS Apache vehicle...
    Make My Trip - Refund not proceeded
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is with reference to my booking id...
    363455 - my watch steel is leak.
    25-10-2014 tufanganj shipment delivery is my watch. the...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - wallet locked
    Sir, My. user name: majjiraju888@gmail.com, mob...