Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

subrataroy

Aug 29, 2016

land line not working

I am a Doctor ,my land line number 033 2671 0392 is not working from last 20 days so you know what type of problem I face. so please rectify my phone immediately.
Dr. Sudhir Ch. Roy
Bally Howrah
ayonhazra

Aug 25, 2016

Landline not working for 4 months

Our Landline number 033-25001557 has been out of service for the last 4 months. Even after repeated complaints it has not been addressed. We have been paying the bill for the past few months without getting any service from BSNL.
swastika sengupta

Aug 21, 2016

Land Line out of service 14th june2016

Dear sir, It is appeared in my record that since 14th June2016 my land line telephone bearing 03325376065out of service. I have made the complain 03324850970 on that day and remind every alternative day and came to know that the " work in progress" Till today the phone out of service. I also send the mail to complain cell directly vide mailing address appeallatectdll@bsnl.co.in on 9th July2016,at 2.52.PM,reminder sent on 12th July,20th July26th July,17th August2016 but not action taken by your concern department. I therefore request to appropriate authority to take up the m atter on prioeity basis to activate the same and waive the rent and other charges immediately. If the calcutta telephone not taken any action to repair the same with in a short period then i have no other alter native but to take up the matter with public grivances cell Govt of India as well as to local body and Ministry of Communication .govt of India .
I Also inform you that i willnot continue this land line if you not waive the rent and others for this period.
Waiting your reply and promt action
Swastika Sengupta

phone ha 2 dayss been dead last
samarendra kumar nath

Aug 13, 2016

Landline out of order

My landline number is 033-2403-4869. Telephone line is out of order since 01.08.2016. Complaint lodged on 01.08.2016 through 198 and docket no. received. Today I received message on my mobile no. 9433916748 that problem has been resolved. Surprisingly I noticed that my telephone line is still out of order. Without repairing the fault how such type of message sent to me. I again lodged complaint through 198 and new docket no. received. Wìthout repairing the fault how previous docket no. has been deleated. What type of cheating is this? BSNL has now started this type of cheating with the customers. I think only remeady to solve the problem is to surrender the telephone line. What is your opinion in this respect?
Arati Maity

Aug 12, 2016

Noise sound.not listening properly, very low sound in dial tone.

My phone No is: 033 24623451. During last one month the phone no is not working properly. Plz. see it so that this defects can be rectified immediately.
Monibhushansaha

Aug 5, 2016

Refund of SEcurity Deposit

I, Mani bhusan Saha surrendered my telephone no 033-2694 5120 and On 6th January 2016, I applied for refund of "SECURITY DEPOSIT" on 6th January,2016.under proper acknowledgement from telephone authority, Uttatpara, Hooghly,W.B.& they assured me that refund will be done within 3 months.
Regret to note that no positive reply received from them during several inquiries.
SISIR KUMAR BANIK

Aug 3, 2016

TELEPHONE LINE OUT OF ORDER LAST 4 WEEK

TELEPHONE LINE LAST 4 WEEK OUT OF SERVICE ALREADY COMPLAIN ON 13/7/2016 & GRIEVANCE REGISTERED DOCKET NUMBER IS. KOL/CO/2016/1816 DT. 28.07.2016 STILL NOW MY TELEPHONE IS OUT OF ORDER IF IT POSSIBLE MY TELEPHONE LINE ON WORKING CONDITION DAY AFTER TO DAY OR TOMORROW. NOW YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED DATE OF MY COMPLAIN BOOKING UP TO WORKING CONDOTION MY TELEPHONE LINE(Monthly rent & others charges) not to be paid.

Jul 25, 2016

line is dead

OUR LAND PHONE OF LOTUS HOSPITAL RAJARHAT BEARING NO 2573-1021 & 1022 IS ONCE AGAIN OUT OF ORDER KINDLY HELP ,
AS THE LAND LINE WAS RESTORED AFTER 6 MONTHS,

PLEASE HELP
asim kumar baksi

Jul 11, 2016

SERVICE temporarily withdrawn

WHEN TRIED TO CALL FROM OTHER PHONE IT IS SAID SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN FOR MY My LAND LINE 033-25770243 AND PHONE CALLS CAN NOT BE MADE FROM MY LAND PHONE ALSO. PAYMENT OF TELEPHONE BILLS ARE MADE THROUGH ECS SYSTEM AND LAST BILL WAS ALSO PAID . THEN WHAT IS THE REASON . PL RESTORE MY TELEPHONE LINE IMMEDIATELY > THANKS , ASIM KUMAR BAKSI , 76/2 , BARUI PARA LANE , KOLKATA - 700035 .MOBIL NO - 9830605120

Jul 9, 2016

Land line Dead

Land Line No.-033-22594136
Address : 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Near Binani Bhawan, Kolkata-700006
(M) 9830231360

Our Land Line is lying dead since last 10 days, we lodge online complaint also,
Complaint No.13730625072 dt.02.07.16
Grievance Registered, docket No.-KOL/CO/2016/1520 dt.02.07.16

Till date we are suffering due to your dirty service, there is no response from BSNL.
What a poor service , we are really very puzzled to see such service from Kolkata BSNL service.
Please solve our problem otherwise if you are failure to do the same then you should stop your
such bogus service to public. can you imagine how much we care suffering for the same.

Ajay Gupta
mrityunjoysen

Jul 7, 2016

Telephone Dead no: 03325635100

My telephone no: 03325635100
My land line is not working since one week.
please take necessary step as soon as possible.

mrityunjoy sen

Jul 5, 2016

Land line Dead

Our Land line Telephone Number is 033-22594136
at 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-6, ( Near Binani Bhawan )

The Telephone line is lying dead from since last 5 days,
We lodged a complaint, No.-13730625072 dt.02.07.16
Grievance Registered, Docket No.KOL/CO/2016/1520 dt.02.07.16.
Till date we have not got ant response from BSNL nor try to contact us thereafter,
We BSNL really puzzle to see such service from BSNL.
Why you run your business like this, how poor service you serve your customer.
You are requested to solve the problem as early.

Ajay Gupta

Jul 4, 2016

phone is out of order for 5 months

OUR NURSING HOME PHONE NOS 25731021 & 22 IS OUT OF ORDER FOR 5 MONTHS
WE HAVE TAKEN ALL POSSIBLE ROUTE OF COMPLAIN BUT NOTHING HAPPENED FOR LAST 5 MONTHS

THIS IS A NURSING HOME AND WE HAVE EMERGENCY , PLEASE LET US KNOW A REASON WHY WE SHOULD NOT GO TO CONSUMER FORUM FOR OUR PROBLEM

LAST WE APPROCHED MRS PATTANAIK PHONE NO 9433000396 , SHE NOW A DAY DOES NOT PICK UP HER PHONE THIS IS SAD

KANJIALPARA

Jul 2, 2016

Land line Phone Dead

Land line No.-033-22594136
Address - 69, Pathuria Ghat Steet, Kolkata-700006
Land mark - Near Binani Bhawan.

My Land line phone is lying dead since last 2 days and for the reason we are facing too many
difficulties for communication of official use.
you are requested to look into the matter immediately.and send your representative in our office.

For Ajay Carriers Ltd.
Sandip Chakraborty

Jul 1, 2016

Not getting hardcopy of bill

I am Pradip Kumar Chakraborty and my Manikjore connection's Landline number

is-25645661 and mobile number is-9432241090.From few months I didn't get any

hard copy of bill from your side. For this issue I have facing problem to pay the

bill.

So, I am requesting you to solve this problem as early as possible and send

the hard copy of bill for every month to my registered address in your record.My

address is mentioned bellow.

Pradip Kumar Chakraborty
48 B.M Banerjee Road
Belgharia Kolkata700056

Waiting for your early response.
Pradip Kumar Chakraborty
M-9432241090
L-033-25645661

Jun 23, 2016

Disturbance in phone line

Our Land Line Ph. No.033-22594136

69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-700006, Land Mark- Near Binani Bhawan

There is tremendous disturbing in our land line, proper sound not listening from
opponent site when call received,
You are requested please look into the matter urgently.

ajay_2k123

Jun 7, 2016

Landline Out Of Order

My parents are aged & retired & they are unable to contact any of our relatives as my landline phone is dead since last 4 months. Request you to kindly look into the issue on priority.
Customer Name - Dr . T K Thakur
Telephone No 033- 26685145
Amit Kumar De

Jun 1, 2016

Land Line telephone out of order

Our telephone No. 033 2683-5601 with broad band connection has been out of order since 29.05.2016 (Docket No. 1368172222) and we are in very trouble at the moment. Kindly arrange to take necessary action immediately.

From : Amit Kumar De
Tel No. 033 2683-5601
M- 9002020393
email ID: amitde.pa@gmail.com
sekhar kumar mukherjee

May 30, 2016

discontinue the no.033-25291348

I am Sekhar kumar Mukherjee,my land line number is 033-25291348.I have first gone to the office to change the name of the connection they said affidavit will be needed then I request them to discontinue my line they said original copy of registration will be needed which is not with me currently. For that I have to lodge a G.D.I am a senior citizen.they are not allowing me to do any single thing without any hassle Which is becoming very irritating to me.2 months consecutively they are sending me bills though I am not using landline,they are sending the rental amount.I am ready to pay the amount for the month I have used the landline.please pursue to discontinue my line.
TAPAN KUMAR DAS

May 25, 2016

033 24065220

My land line no.24065220 is always suffering some problems and also out of order the line since last one year. Respective all the complains have been resolved by you without any solve the problems even though a new CLIP purchased vide bill no.169977968 dtd.04/03/2016 which have been paid on 16/03/2016.

Now my L.L.is completely dead and also cross connected with other due to perhaps wrongly repaired by your staff, effect of which will be reflected or increaded the amount of my bill for that. Kindly look into the matter immediately, try to solve the problem properly as soon as possible otherwise disconnect/withdraw the Land Line no.033 2406 5220 connection from me.
kabita tarafder

May 21, 2016

LAND LINE DEAD SINCE LAST 6 MONTHS.

Dear Sir, It is for your kind information that my land line telephone number 033-25928241 is fully dead from last 6 months. I was lodged my compliant so many times. But it is very strange that officially telephone is restored without checking or attending in ground by the line man or technicians. In view of above you are requested to restore the telephone at the earliest otherwise I will bring it to the knowledge of the higher authorities & also in consumer forum. An early action in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanking you Sir. With regards.
g.ashimbaran@gmail.com

May 17, 2016

Land Line Phone is dead for long time

My land line phone (033-25235157) is dead for long time. I lodge a complain against this and complain No. is 13504824362.
But there is no action yet been taken against my complain. So, I am requesting you kindly look into this matter and do the
needful.

Yours faithully,

Malaya Dasgupta
roy_som

May 15, 2016

Line man not well-intentioned

We are using BSNL Broadband since 2013 . Recently I am facing tremendous problem in Broadband internet connection.
Our BSNL LOCAL office- Sonarpur , west Bengal
The engineer from BSNL visited my house and checked modem and informed there is NO problem in device, only problem in the line/ wire connection. Hence we complained to BSNL office for checking the connection wire.
I have complained minimum 10 times and the line man (Known as “Ray Babu”) is not working and giving excuses every day.
We are depended on Landline and internet connection however noticed every point the service is disturbed because of line man, Ray Babu.
We do not know what to do more, we are getting every support from BSNL office personnel but the bottleneck is line man. We are paying money for the service but the net result is zero.
I request please advise to BSNL management and fix this harassment. We are frustrated with the poor field service from BSNL, where a line man cant performed his duty properly.
No one can help to regain BSNL’s attraction if the working level employees are not well-intentioned.
I strongly recommend BSNL to look this mater unless the company vanishes from market where other service providers are loyal and dedicated.
Somsubhra .

Kondapur RTA - RC Book Not Issued
    Hello, I did my new vehicle registration at Kondapur...
    paytm - gfgggf
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE -91-81-26-75-58-86- ANY PROBLEMS ...
    wisdommart.in - wisdommart.in
    I got call from WISDOMMART from Faridabad first he called...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - hfyfcgutc
    Any problem Any complaint Customer care 24*7* 75 84 88...
    Whaaky.com - Customer feedback
    Please don't buy any product from Whaaky.com. one of...
    Airtel Broadband - New connection
    I am interested for new broadband connection . after...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - RECHARGE NOT DONE
    MY RECHAGE NOT DONE ON MOBILE NUMBER 8962155823 RELIANCE...
    Dream fond group - Regarding job
    I am happy with the service I got the job