Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

RAJ GOPAL SEN

Sep 14, 2016

Land line Phone Dead -( 033) 25577198

Kindly note my telephone no. (033) 25577198 remains dead for more than 15 days.In spite of my complaint lodged through your complaint booking no. 198, no action is so far taken to put the same into commission.
I hope you will be kind enough to look into this and take immediate remedial measure .

Land line No. (033) 25577198

P.K.BAGARIA
Bimalendu Pal

Sep 7, 2016

Land Line no (033) 2514-1424

My above Land Line no (033) 2514-1424 is totally out of order since last 15 days. I lodged my complaint on 27-08-2016 through
no.198. I contacted with Telephone No. 1500 three to four times. They assured me for immediate solution on next day, but everything
found falls. At least the authority should have informed me at my mobile (no. 9433729115 which was recorded by Call center) about
current status of complaint. Please take the necessary steps at your earliest and soliciting for necessary rebate in rental charge on next bill. Thaning you.
UCO RSETI, Hooghly***

Sep 5, 2016

Land line telephone out of order

Both our landline and broadband were out of order some 6/7 days. Complaints lodged by dialling 198. Broadband connection became OK by next day, while the land line is still not working. Further complaint cannot be lodged by dialling 198 - the answer is" you have already lodged a complaint", Due to that problem we are facing immense problem. Please resolve.

Director
UCO RSETI, Hooghly ( 033-2683 4474)
Somsubhra Guha

Aug 31, 2016

Land Line telephone out of order

Land line No.-033-22693495
Address - 2, Mukta Ram Babu St, Kolkata-700007
Land mark - Near Savitri Pathshala College.

My Land line phone is lying dead since last 2 days and for the reason we are facing too many
difficulties for communication of official use.
you are requested to look into the matter immediately.and send your representative in our office.

Nurses Colonee
Dibyendu Chatterjee

Aug 30, 2016

Land Line fault

It is quite unfortunate that to attracts customer for connection of new land line, always you are advertising that Calcutta Telephone is ready to attend the fault within 24 hours.

I am a customer of Kolkata Telephone and I have made a complain against my faulty telephone number 03325568987 on 12/08/2016 but till date your representative is not in a position to repair the fault with out informing the reason. It is quite astonishing you have send one message in mobile forwarding a mobile number of Sri, Kapil Thakur has been assigned for the work.

That means I am to contact with Sri, Thakur, but why should I contact with Sri, Thakur it is Kolkata Telephones duty to pursue with your staff, as you are giving us the service against payment.

In this situation you please take action to repair the faulty telephone earlier.

with Regards: D. Chatterjee.
sbi@kiosk

Aug 30, 2016

land line 2477 5641 & Broad Brand not functioning for last 2 months

SIR - Both telephone BSNL 033 2477 5641 & Broad Band services are out of order since July 2016. Despite repeated call, department not attending. HARINAVI (Rajpur) - South 24 pgs is my BSNL office,This is last chance to hold or to surrender the set.I am frustrated whereas paying more then Rs. 2000/- per month in domestic connection. , Internet is essential for running SBI Kiosk Banking at residence at Sikderpara Road (Banstola) PO-Rajpur, PS-Sonarpur Kolkata : 700149. SBI RETD.MANAGER IS LODGING THE COMPLAINT. Satyendra Nath Mandal.
subrataroy

Aug 29, 2016

land line not working

I am a Doctor ,my land line number 033 2671 0392 is not working from last 20 days so you know what type of problem I face. so please rectify my phone immediately.
Dr. Sudhir Ch. Roy
Bally Howrah
ayonhazra

Aug 25, 2016

Landline not working for 4 months

Our Landline number 033-25001557 has been out of service for the last 4 months. Even after repeated complaints it has not been addressed. We have been paying the bill for the past few months without getting any service from BSNL.
swastika sengupta

Aug 21, 2016

Land Line out of service 14th june2016

Dear sir, It is appeared in my record that since 14th June2016 my land line telephone bearing 03325376065out of service. I have made the complain 03324850970 on that day and remind every alternative day and came to know that the " work in progress" Till today the phone out of service. I also send the mail to complain cell directly vide mailing address appeallatectdll@bsnl.co.in on 9th July2016,at 2.52.PM,reminder sent on 12th July,20th July26th July,17th August2016 but not action taken by your concern department. I therefore request to appropriate authority to take up the m atter on prioeity basis to activate the same and waive the rent and other charges immediately. If the calcutta telephone not taken any action to repair the same with in a short period then i have no other alter native but to take up the matter with public grivances cell Govt of India as well as to local body and Ministry of Communication .govt of India .
I Also inform you that i willnot continue this land line if you not waive the rent and others for this period.
Waiting your reply and promt action
Swastika Sengupta

phone ha 2 dayss been dead last
samarendra kumar nath

Aug 13, 2016

Landline out of order

My landline number is 033-2403-4869. Telephone line is out of order since 01.08.2016. Complaint lodged on 01.08.2016 through 198 and docket no. received. Today I received message on my mobile no. 9433916748 that problem has been resolved. Surprisingly I noticed that my telephone line is still out of order. Without repairing the fault how such type of message sent to me. I again lodged complaint through 198 and new docket no. received. W├Čthout repairing the fault how previous docket no. has been deleated. What type of cheating is this? BSNL has now started this type of cheating with the customers. I think only remeady to solve the problem is to surrender the telephone line. What is your opinion in this respect?
Arati Maity

Aug 12, 2016

Noise sound.not listening properly, very low sound in dial tone.

My phone No is: 033 24623451. During last one month the phone no is not working properly. Plz. see it so that this defects can be rectified immediately.
Monibhushansaha

Aug 5, 2016

Refund of SEcurity Deposit

I, Mani bhusan Saha surrendered my telephone no 033-2694 5120 and On 6th January 2016, I applied for refund of "SECURITY DEPOSIT" on 6th January,2016.under proper acknowledgement from telephone authority, Uttatpara, Hooghly,W.B.& they assured me that refund will be done within 3 months.
Regret to note that no positive reply received from them during several inquiries.
SISIR KUMAR BANIK

Aug 3, 2016

TELEPHONE LINE OUT OF ORDER LAST 4 WEEK

TELEPHONE LINE LAST 4 WEEK OUT OF SERVICE ALREADY COMPLAIN ON 13/7/2016 & GRIEVANCE REGISTERED DOCKET NUMBER IS. KOL/CO/2016/1816 DT. 28.07.2016 STILL NOW MY TELEPHONE IS OUT OF ORDER IF IT POSSIBLE MY TELEPHONE LINE ON WORKING CONDITION DAY AFTER TO DAY OR TOMORROW. NOW YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED DATE OF MY COMPLAIN BOOKING UP TO WORKING CONDOTION MY TELEPHONE LINE(Monthly rent & others charges) not to be paid.

Jul 25, 2016

line is dead

OUR LAND PHONE OF LOTUS HOSPITAL RAJARHAT BEARING NO 2573-1021 & 1022 IS ONCE AGAIN OUT OF ORDER KINDLY HELP ,
AS THE LAND LINE WAS RESTORED AFTER 6 MONTHS,

PLEASE HELP
asim kumar baksi

Jul 11, 2016

SERVICE temporarily withdrawn

WHEN TRIED TO CALL FROM OTHER PHONE IT IS SAID SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN FOR MY My LAND LINE 033-25770243 AND PHONE CALLS CAN NOT BE MADE FROM MY LAND PHONE ALSO. PAYMENT OF TELEPHONE BILLS ARE MADE THROUGH ECS SYSTEM AND LAST BILL WAS ALSO PAID . THEN WHAT IS THE REASON . PL RESTORE MY TELEPHONE LINE IMMEDIATELY > THANKS , ASIM KUMAR BAKSI , 76/2 , BARUI PARA LANE , KOLKATA - 700035 .MOBIL NO - 9830605120

Jul 9, 2016

Land line Dead

Land Line No.-033-22594136
Address : 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Near Binani Bhawan, Kolkata-700006
(M) 9830231360

Our Land Line is lying dead since last 10 days, we lodge online complaint also,
Complaint No.13730625072 dt.02.07.16
Grievance Registered, docket No.-KOL/CO/2016/1520 dt.02.07.16

Till date we are suffering due to your dirty service, there is no response from BSNL.
What a poor service , we are really very puzzled to see such service from Kolkata BSNL service.
Please solve our problem otherwise if you are failure to do the same then you should stop your
such bogus service to public. can you imagine how much we care suffering for the same.

Ajay Gupta
mrityunjoysen

Jul 7, 2016

Telephone Dead no: 03325635100

My telephone no: 03325635100
My land line is not working since one week.
please take necessary step as soon as possible.

mrityunjoy sen

Jul 5, 2016

Land line Dead

Our Land line Telephone Number is 033-22594136
at 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-6, ( Near Binani Bhawan )

The Telephone line is lying dead from since last 5 days,
We lodged a complaint, No.-13730625072 dt.02.07.16
Grievance Registered, Docket No.KOL/CO/2016/1520 dt.02.07.16.
Till date we have not got ant response from BSNL nor try to contact us thereafter,
We BSNL really puzzle to see such service from BSNL.
Why you run your business like this, how poor service you serve your customer.
You are requested to solve the problem as early.

Ajay Gupta

Jul 4, 2016

phone is out of order for 5 months

OUR NURSING HOME PHONE NOS 25731021 & 22 IS OUT OF ORDER FOR 5 MONTHS
WE HAVE TAKEN ALL POSSIBLE ROUTE OF COMPLAIN BUT NOTHING HAPPENED FOR LAST 5 MONTHS

THIS IS A NURSING HOME AND WE HAVE EMERGENCY , PLEASE LET US KNOW A REASON WHY WE SHOULD NOT GO TO CONSUMER FORUM FOR OUR PROBLEM

LAST WE APPROCHED MRS PATTANAIK PHONE NO 9433000396 , SHE NOW A DAY DOES NOT PICK UP HER PHONE THIS IS SAD

KANJIALPARA

Jul 2, 2016

Land line Phone Dead

Land line No.-033-22594136
Address - 69, Pathuria Ghat Steet, Kolkata-700006
Land mark - Near Binani Bhawan.

difficulties for communication of official use.

For Ajay Carriers Ltd.
Sandip Chakraborty

Jul 1, 2016

Not getting hardcopy of bill

I am Pradip Kumar Chakraborty and my Manikjore connection's Landline number

is-25645661 and mobile number is-9432241090.From few months I didn't get any

hard copy of bill from your side. For this issue I have facing problem to pay the

bill.

So, I am requesting you to solve this problem as early as possible and send

the hard copy of bill for every month to my registered address in your record.My

address is mentioned bellow.

Pradip Kumar Chakraborty
48 B.M Banerjee Road
Belgharia Kolkata700056

Waiting for your early response.
Pradip Kumar Chakraborty
M-9432241090
L-033-25645661

Jun 23, 2016

Disturbance in phone line

Our Land Line Ph. No.033-22594136

69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-700006, Land Mark- Near Binani Bhawan

There is tremendous disturbing in our land line, proper sound not listening from
opponent site when call received,
You are requested please look into the matter urgently.