Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Jul 25, 2016

line is dead

OUR LAND PHONE OF LOTUS HOSPITAL RAJARHAT BEARING NO 2573-1021 & 1022 IS ONCE AGAIN OUT OF ORDER KINDLY HELP ,
AS THE LAND LINE WAS RESTORED AFTER 6 MONTHS,

PLEASE HELP
asim kumar baksi

Jul 11, 2016

SERVICE temporarily withdrawn

WHEN TRIED TO CALL FROM OTHER PHONE IT IS SAID SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN FOR MY My LAND LINE 033-25770243 AND PHONE CALLS CAN NOT BE MADE FROM MY LAND PHONE ALSO. PAYMENT OF TELEPHONE BILLS ARE MADE THROUGH ECS SYSTEM AND LAST BILL WAS ALSO PAID . THEN WHAT IS THE REASON . PL RESTORE MY TELEPHONE LINE IMMEDIATELY > THANKS , ASIM KUMAR BAKSI , 76/2 , BARUI PARA LANE , KOLKATA - 700035 .MOBIL NO - 9830605120

Jul 9, 2016

Land line Dead

Land Line No.-033-22594136
Address : 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Near Binani Bhawan, Kolkata-700006
(M) 9830231360

Our Land Line is lying dead since last 10 days, we lodge online complaint also,
Complaint No.13730625072 dt.02.07.16
Grievance Registered, docket No.-KOL/CO/2016/1520 dt.02.07.16

Till date we are suffering due to your dirty service, there is no response from BSNL.
What a poor service , we are really very puzzled to see such service from Kolkata BSNL service.
Please solve our problem otherwise if you are failure to do the same then you should stop your
such bogus service to public. can you imagine how much we care suffering for the same.

mrityunjoysen

Jul 7, 2016

Telephone Dead no: 03325635100

My telephone no: 03325635100
My land line is not working since one week.
please take necessary step as soon as possible.

mrityunjoy sen

Jul 5, 2016

Land line Dead

Our Land line Telephone Number is 033-22594136
at 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-6, ( Near Binani Bhawan )

The Telephone line is lying dead from since last 5 days,
We lodged a complaint, No.-13730625072 dt.02.07.16
Grievance Registered, Docket No.KOL/CO/2016/1520 dt.02.07.16.
Till date we have not got ant response from BSNL nor try to contact us thereafter,
We BSNL really puzzle to see such service from BSNL.
Why you run your business like this, how poor service you serve your customer.
You are requested to solve the problem as early.

Jul 4, 2016

phone is out of order for 5 months

OUR NURSING HOME PHONE NOS 25731021 & 22 IS OUT OF ORDER FOR 5 MONTHS
WE HAVE TAKEN ALL POSSIBLE ROUTE OF COMPLAIN BUT NOTHING HAPPENED FOR LAST 5 MONTHS

THIS IS A NURSING HOME AND WE HAVE EMERGENCY , PLEASE LET US KNOW A REASON WHY WE SHOULD NOT GO TO CONSUMER FORUM FOR OUR PROBLEM

LAST WE APPROCHED MRS PATTANAIK PHONE NO 9433000396 , SHE NOW A DAY DOES NOT PICK UP HER PHONE THIS IS SAD

KANJIALPARA

Jul 2, 2016

Land line Phone Dead

Land line No.-033-22594136
Address - 69, Pathuria Ghat Steet, Kolkata-700006
Land mark - Near Binani Bhawan.

My Land line phone is lying dead since last 2 days and for the reason we are facing too many
difficulties for communication of official use.
you are requested to look into the matter immediately.and send your representative in our office.

For Ajay Carriers Ltd.
Sandip Chakraborty

Jul 1, 2016

Not getting hardcopy of bill

I am Pradip Kumar Chakraborty and my Manikjore connection's Landline number

is-25645661 and mobile number is-9432241090.From few months I didn't get any

hard copy of bill from your side. For this issue I have facing problem to pay the

bill.

So, I am requesting you to solve this problem as early as possible and send

the hard copy of bill for every month to my registered address in your record.My

address is mentioned bellow.

Pradip Kumar Chakraborty
48 B.M Banerjee Road
Belgharia Kolkata700056

Waiting for your early response.
Pradip Kumar Chakraborty
M-9432241090
L-033-25645661

Jun 23, 2016

Disturbance in phone line

Our Land Line Ph. No.033-22594136

69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-700006, Land Mark- Near Binani Bhawan

There is tremendous disturbing in our land line, proper sound not listening from
opponent site when call received,
You are requested please look into the matter urgently.

ajay_2k123

Jun 7, 2016

Landline Out Of Order

My parents are aged & retired & they are unable to contact any of our relatives as my landline phone is dead since last 4 months. Request you to kindly look into the issue on priority.
Customer Name - Dr . T K Thakur
Telephone No 033- 26685145
Amit Kumar De

Jun 1, 2016

Land Line telephone out of order

Our telephone No. 033 2683-5601 with broad band connection has been out of order since 29.05.2016 (Docket No. 1368172222) and we are in very trouble at the moment. Kindly arrange to take necessary action immediately.

From : Amit Kumar De
Tel No. 033 2683-5601
M- 9002020393
email ID: amitde.pa@gmail.com
sekhar kumar mukherjee

May 30, 2016

discontinue the no.033-25291348

I am Sekhar kumar Mukherjee,my land line number is 033-25291348.I have first gone to the office to change the name of the connection they said affidavit will be needed then I request them to discontinue my line they said original copy of registration will be needed which is not with me currently. For that I have to lodge a G.D.I am a senior citizen.they are not allowing me to do any single thing without any hassle Which is becoming very irritating to me.2 months consecutively they are sending me bills though I am not using landline,they are sending the rental amount.I am ready to pay the amount for the month I have used the landline.please pursue to discontinue my line.
TAPAN KUMAR DAS

May 25, 2016

033 24065220

My land line no.24065220 is always suffering some problems and also out of order the line since last one year. Respective all the complains have been resolved by you without any solve the problems even though a new CLIP purchased vide bill no.169977968 dtd.04/03/2016 which have been paid on 16/03/2016.

Now my L.L.is completely dead and also cross connected with other due to perhaps wrongly repaired by your staff, effect of which will be reflected or increaded the amount of my bill for that. Kindly look into the matter immediately, try to solve the problem properly as soon as possible otherwise disconnect/withdraw the Land Line no.033 2406 5220 connection from me.
kabita tarafder

May 21, 2016

LAND LINE DEAD SINCE LAST 6 MONTHS.

Dear Sir, It is for your kind information that my land line telephone number 033-25928241 is fully dead from last 6 months. I was lodged my compliant so many times. But it is very strange that officially telephone is restored without checking or attending in ground by the line man or technicians. In view of above you are requested to restore the telephone at the earliest otherwise I will bring it to the knowledge of the higher authorities & also in consumer forum. An early action in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanking you Sir. With regards.
g.ashimbaran@gmail.com

May 17, 2016

Land Line Phone is dead for long time

My land line phone (033-25235157) is dead for long time. I lodge a complain against this and complain No. is 13504824362.
But there is no action yet been taken against my complain. So, I am requesting you kindly look into this matter and do the
needful.

Yours faithully,

Malaya Dasgupta
roy_som

May 15, 2016

Line man not well-intentioned

We are using BSNL Broadband since 2013 . Recently I am facing tremendous problem in Broadband internet connection.
Our BSNL LOCAL office- Sonarpur , west Bengal
The engineer from BSNL visited my house and checked modem and informed there is NO problem in device, only problem in the line/ wire connection. Hence we complained to BSNL office for checking the connection wire.
I have complained minimum 10 times and the line man (Known as “Ray Babu”) is not working and giving excuses every day.
We are depended on Landline and internet connection however noticed every point the service is disturbed because of line man, Ray Babu.
We do not know what to do more, we are getting every support from BSNL office personnel but the bottleneck is line man. We are paying money for the service but the net result is zero.
I request please advise to BSNL management and fix this harassment. We are frustrated with the poor field service from BSNL, where a line man cant performed his duty properly.
No one can help to regain BSNL’s attraction if the working level employees are not well-intentioned.
I strongly recommend BSNL to look this mater unless the company vanishes from market where other service providers are loyal and dedicated.
Somsubhra .
kakolichatterjee74

May 13, 2016

phone out of order for April-May,2016

Dear Sir,My landline was out of order for most of the month in April & May,2016 & most of the attempts for revival was not attended carefully.This negligence is unpardonable.Now,though the line has been resumed by 09.5.2016,yet I claim for a rent relief,since in no way I am responsible for the fault created at HARIMATI SCHOOL at GARIA STATION ROAD,as informed by the personnel over phone.My landline no.is 033-24367829.
K.CHATTERJEE.
haldrdbh65@yahoo.co.in

May 11, 2016

Land Phone Out of Order

My Phone No. 033-25537279 is dead since 08.05.16

We are in very trouble for the reason.

Docket already been done on 08.05.16

Please look into the matter immediately.
Kindly do the needful.

For Dinesh Halder
dipbsnl

May 2, 2016

frequent phone out of order

Tel no 03324660198 is out order every week as can be seen from complaint history. Request for a long lasting solution.
sugato

Apr 26, 2016

Telephone line dead

Telephone no. 2435-0243 dead.
Kdsaha

Apr 24, 2016

No response against my previous online complain

I have already registered complain twice regarding non functioning condition of landline .
Till now no action has been taken regarding this by the assigned authority .
Please sort the matter as soon as possible .
swapan sengupta

Apr 23, 2016

bsnl land line

my land line 033 25386464 is not working since march 2016 and booked the fault through 198. i came to know it is due to u/g cable fault. whenever i try to know the status through 198 it is told that work is still in progress. whether there is any effort to restore it
Gopa Kar

Apr 19, 2016

landline telephone

My Telephone is completely dead.

Apr 15, 2016

Landline Phone Dead

My Landline No.033-22594136
69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-700006

We lodge a complaint, Docket No.13617483792 dt.13.04.16
But we have not got any response from BSNL nor any staff of BSNL visit our office till now.
We are very puzzled for the situation and suffer for the same.
You are requested to see the matter and arrange to continue our landline.
Contact No.(M) 9830231360

Apr 12, 2016

Landline Telephone dead

Our Land line Telephone Number is 033-22594136
at 69, Pathuria Ghat Street, Kolkata-6, ( Near Binani Bhawan )
The Telephone line is lying dead from yesterday, we are suffering
and our work is hamper for the same.
You are requested kindly look into the matter as early.

NIOS AGAINST COMPLAINT - forget enrollment no
    NAME- SHWETA PATEL FATHER NAME- SANJAY PATEL MOTHER...
    staff selection commission - slow server
    sir, i faced lot of problem during exam. we were given...
    Aircel - Recharge failed all the time and amount is deducted
    Hi Team , I am not able to recharge my aircel number...
    Mediassist - Mediassist claim not settled even after approval
    Hi Team, I have the below claim which was approved on...
    Nagar Nigam Gorakhpur - Problem of Cleaning
    सफाई Problem of cleaning I am a resident of...
    Pune University - CARRY FOWARD OF ONLINE MARKS
    I am currently studying TE engineering entc.i gave an...
    paytm - Refund of Rs.3000/-; 1 week over and still waiting
    To, Team Paytym I have an inquiry that on 24th of...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Lost my official Medical Card
    Today dated 08.12.2016 i lost my Official Medical Card...
    Makemytrip.com - Amount Deducted, No Booking
    Dear Vineet, Greetings from MakeMyTrip!! We are...