Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Ghost Bill

I leave the land Line connection last 10 years past ( Land Line No.was 033-22599174
But since last 2 Month you sent Telephone Bill to me , why this such happening with us.
Please look into the matter. and stop to send bill.

Dr. Krish Prakash Gupta

For Mohua Sinha
dipak24303961

Dec 16, 2015

Landline problem

My telephone no. is (033)24303961 and since few month it is not functioning properly. Recently, a few days back telephone was repaired by your supervisor Mr. Tapan. From this morning I found my telephone is dead. You are requested to take appropriate action to avoid this type of phenomenon. Thanking you in anticipation of prompt action.
Dipak Kumar Niyogi

For MANISHA SINGHI
Kamal Bhanja

Dec 9, 2015

Unattended complaint

Booked complaint for dead phone, Docket number 13402499242 dated 07/12/2015. Received SMS on mobile phone that the fault booked has assigned to "BSNL Staff Shri M.SHAW, Mobile No. 9477899032". Tried to contact Mr. M. Shaw on the given mobile number but the phone is om "SWITCHED OFF" mode. Unable to know when the fault will be repaired!
KAMAL KUMAR BHANJA
Telephone number 03323969291.
sajal dasgupta

Dec 6, 2015

out going & incoming are closed

Every month we recived phone bill on 9th or 10th. Then I paid it online. But today my incoming & outgoing facility are closed. But I don't know why. We have not recived phone bill yet.
SUNITA LOHIA

Dec 2, 2015

dead telephone

MY TELEPHONE IS DEAD SINCE 28-09-15. A COMPLAINT NO 13283253082 WAS BOOKED ON 29-09-15. NOTHING HAPPENED. STILL I HAD TO PAY MONTHLY RENTAL.NOBODY PICKS UP PHONE AT NO 25730005.
SUNITA LOHIA

Dec 2, 2015

PHONE DEAD FOR 2 MONTHS

MY TELEPHONE NO 25732341 IS DEAD SINCE 28-09-15. A COMPLAINT NO 13283253082 WAS BOOKED ON 29-09-15. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TILL NOW. STILL I HAD TO PAY THE MONTHLY TELEPHONE BILL. IF I WANT TO TALK TO A SENIOR OFFICER, NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ON NO 25731000. NOBODY PICKS UP PHONE ON NO 25730005.
sparsh agarwal

Nov 25, 2015

phone dead

phone no.2 3445726 & 22654628 is dead
payel ghosh

Nov 21, 2015

REGISTRATION MONEY NOT REFUND

LAND LINE TELEPHONE NO 25704358 IN THE NAME OF MY DECEASED WIFE LATE DEPALI GHOSH (12/01/2015) HAS RETURNED ON 16/02/15 AT DUM DUM TELE. EXCHANGE(AOTR DD-2)WITH ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND AFFIDAVIT INSTRUCTED BY RELATED SECTION OF THIS EXCHANGE,WITH LAST PAID MONEY RECEIPT. BUT STILL I DO NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOUR END AS WELL AS DO NOT GET THE REFUNDABLE AMOUNT.KINDLY SOLVED THE MATTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

(SUNIL KUMAR GHOSH)
MOB.7890089918.
mkbnic

Nov 3, 2015

Landline dead

My Land line no 033-25911113 is dead for last 15 days. I have Booked compain on no 198
My Mb No 9434206488.

Manoj Kr Biswas
Krishnapur,
Kolkata 700102.
24935759_kolkata

Nov 1, 2015

TELEPHONE DEAD

MY PHONE 033-24935759 IS DEAD FROM LAST THURSDAY (30/10/2015)

BEST REGARDS ,

For Gupta Freight Carriers
K.John

Oct 23, 2015

My telephone No.22805010-Not working since 6/9/15

May above telephone and broadband not working since 6th August 2015 and the docket no. is 13251034542 dated 8/9/15,
Request you to please restore the line immediately.

Kurian John
K.John

Oct 23, 2015

Telephone and broadbrand not working

My telephone and broadband is not working since 6th August, 2015. I have made complaint vide Docket No.13251034542 dated 8/9/15. I have been complaining since then many times to the concerned officials.

May I request you to kindly take immediate action so that my telephone and broadband connection is restored immediately.

Kurian John
joyantak

Oct 18, 2015

no signal for broadband

No signal for broadband. Unable to connect to internet. Have been trying to lodge complain but BSNL complaint portal does not allow to lodge complain. Toll free number does not work. Completely disgusting service of BSNL. All routes of intimating an issue is blocked by BSNL. Among all the ISP, BSNL has the largest network but not in working condition. How consumer bear this kind of unethical business attitude and worst kind of service.

Oct 16, 2015

Instrument not working

My Land line number is 033- 22594136, Instrument not working properly since last 1 month,
hence we are in trouble to correspondence with party,
you are requested to look into the matter and arrange to replace our instrument as urgent.

For Gupta Freight Carriers
srikanta dey

Oct 10, 2015

telephone is dead for 4 days

OUR BSNL LANDLINE HAS BEEN LYING DEAD SINCE 6 TH 2015.PLEASE TAKE SOME STEPS QUICKLY.COMPLAINT WAS DONE DOCKET NO(13295694192) BUT NO ACTION WAS TAKEN.
TELNO-24936043
CUST ID-3006617426
ACCNT NO-8006624948
MAIL ID-dey_srikanta@yahoo.com
Anup Sanghai

Oct 7, 2015

Complain for Phone (One Phone 2397-9717 DEAD since one month AND NO ACTION YET )

With reference to above, please note that my telephone No. 033-2397 9717 is dead since one month and cannot connect boardband line .
I had already lodged a complain at your BSNL complain number AND Even after repeated complains /lodging dockets , NO ACTION ARE initiated yet from your end.
You are requested to kindly depute your representative and check the line properly enabling me to get my phones set right, so that I cannot connect my broadband line also.
Please solve the above against this Telephone Number 2397 9717.
Please do the needful at the earliest.
GitaModak

Oct 6, 2015

Chronic evil practices against Ph. No: 033-26405270

This is to inform you that,we are suffering from a Chronic evil practices against our residential Ph. No: 033-26405270

Some body of your telephone exchange intentionally and repeatedly cuts off my out going phone connection during the last few months.On Thursday evening (24.09.15) they had again cut off our out going phone connection.
The connection got automatically corrected again on Monday(28.09.15) but they again cut off on Wednesday(30.09.15).

This chronic evil practice continues day after day.Till date (06.10.15) condition remains unchanged.No out-going connection !

Please make an investigation and bring out the accused persons in light and take necessary action against them.Many many times dockets have been done.But I have not got any satisfaction.Even I have not got any co-operation from our nearby most suspicious telephone exchange (Howrah,surkikal, ph.no 033-2640 5005)

We are very much disgusted. As per scheme of BSNL we have already paid for one year telephone charges in advance.

I already have written to various telecommunication departments about such mischief. They have replied to me and also sent letters to me in physical form. But practically we are in the dark.

Expecting your early action in this matter.

From::
Smt.Gita Modak
1/2/1,Ramballav Das Lane,
P.O:Khurut,Howrah-711101,W.B
033-26405270
Pentagon

Oct 5, 2015

Landline not working

WE, PENTAGON MARINE SERVICES PVT. LTD. OUR LANDLINE NOS. 033 - 2498 - 8398 / 033 - 2498 - 8417 ARE NOT WORKING FROM LAST 2 DAYS.REQUESTED TO ATTEND IMMEDIATELY.
29/2 SAHAPUR COLONY,NEW ALIPORE, KOLKATA - 7000053
MOBILE NO : 9830802973
tamaghna

Sep 18, 2015

TAPAN KUMAR SARDAR

MY PHONE NO 03324323514 .The land phone no is not working properly.
abbhowmik

Sep 13, 2015

PHONE NO-033-25213759 DEAD

Phone dead/out of order
My telephone 033 - 25213759 is dead/out of order for last 15 days. I am a senior citizen.Complain no-13246628152 dt-04.09.2015
Please arrange to repair/restore the same at the earliest. An early action will be appreciated.

ASIS BARAN BHOWMIK

rahroy

Sep 13, 2015

landline phone not working

Respected sir/madam,

I am the resident of Golf Green Kolkata 700095 our landline number 24723840 is not working since 2 days so we request your concern to repair immidiately

Rahul Roy

mp online - meri aawaz
    Dear chif minister ji. Mera naam bhanu dubey hai aur...
    HP Laptop 15 Notebook PC 15-r062TU - F5 not working & laptop not restart properly
    when i press F5 for refresh my laptop that not working and...
    Samsung - Issue in refrigrator
    My self sandeep garg(9216709309) I have bought...
    EPIC Card/Voter ID - Not received; still under processing
    Hi, I applied for my EPIC card / voted i-card online. I...
    kolotibablo - banned my account
    Sir, My id is banned .. Please hepl me to remove the...
    perfume2order.com - Be ware of these scammers perfume2order.com
    I bought Hugo Boss no 6 Perfume from perfume2order.com for...
    hako - damage battery
    Dear sir I bought a battery of laptop Lenovo g580 which I...
    CBSE - Maths English So.science
    Respected sir/Madam I didnt got such a good marks of...
    Ideacellular - RE: complant for mobile internet
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...