Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

Consumer complaints and reviews about Calcutta Telephones Land Line ( BSNL )

GitaModak

Oct 6, 2015

Chronic evil practices against Ph. No: 033-26405270

This is to inform you that,we are suffering from a Chronic evil practices against our residential Ph. No: 033-26405270

Some body of your telephone exchange intentionally and repeatedly cuts off my out going phone connection during the last few months.On Thursday evening (24.09.15) they had again cut off our out going phone connection.
The connection got automatically corrected again on Monday(28.09.15) but they again cut off on Wednesday(30.09.15).

This chronic evil practice continues day after day.Till date (06.10.15) condition remains unchanged.No out-going connection !

Please make an investigation and bring out the accused persons in light and take necessary action against them.Many many times dockets have been done.But I have not got any satisfaction.Even I have not got any co-operation from our nearby most suspicious telephone exchange (Howrah,surkikal, ph.no 033-2640 5005)

We are very much disgusted. As per scheme of BSNL we have already paid for one year telephone charges in advance.

I already have written to various telecommunication departments about such mischief. They have replied to me and also sent letters to me in physical form. But practically we are in the dark.

Expecting your early action in this matter.

From::
Smt.Gita Modak
1/2/1,Ramballav Das Lane,
P.O:Khurut,Howrah-711101,W.B
033-26405270
Pentagon

Oct 5, 2015

Landline not working

WE, PENTAGON MARINE SERVICES PVT. LTD. OUR LANDLINE NOS. 033 - 2498 - 8398 / 033 - 2498 - 8417 ARE NOT WORKING FROM LAST 2 DAYS.REQUESTED TO ATTEND IMMEDIATELY.
29/2 SAHAPUR COLONY,NEW ALIPORE, KOLKATA - 7000053
MOBILE NO : 9830802973
tamaghna

Sep 18, 2015

TAPAN KUMAR SARDAR

MY PHONE NO 03324323514 .The land phone no is not working properly.
abbhowmik

Sep 13, 2015

PHONE NO-033-25213759 DEAD

Phone dead/out of order
My telephone 033 - 25213759 is dead/out of order for last 15 days. I am a senior citizen.Complain no-13246628152 dt-04.09.2015
Please arrange to repair/restore the same at the earliest. An early action will be appreciated.

ASIS BARAN BHOWMIK

rahroy

Sep 13, 2015

landline phone not working

Respected sir/madam,

I am the resident of Golf Green Kolkata 700095 our landline number 24723840 is not working since 2 days so we request your concern to repair immidiately

Rahul Roy
dhiman sen

Sep 11, 2015

Telephone not working
My land phone 033 24155286 not working from last 15 days.

Dhiman Sen
mukulbhar

Sep 8, 2015

LANDLINE TELEPHONE NO. 23542602 DEAD FROM 03.09.15

I, ANURADHA BHUR AGED 70 YEARS OF AGE, HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE NO. 23542602. IT IS DEAD ON & FROM 03.09.15. COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN BY 1500, BECAUSE PREVIOUS COMPLAINT HAS NOT REMOVED BY YOUR AUTHORITY AFTER REPAIRING THAT TELEPHONE LINE. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER FOR REPAIR THE LINE ON URGENT BASIS.

ANURADHA BHUR
34/3, BEADON STREET, KOLKATA-700006.
deba1234

Jul 28, 2015

LAND LINE IS NOT WORKING

Earlier also lodge a complain but again problem is still remaining - 033 - 24626920, requested to attend immediately.
B.N. EXPORTS PVT. LTD.

Jul 21, 2015

Phone dead/out of order

Sub: Phone dead/out of order

This is to inform you that my telephone 03212-246023 is dead/out of order for last 2 month, i had complaint earlier also but no action taken from BSNL Local office and nothing happened and no any person come for repairing my phone. my alternative mobile number is 8420058126.
an early action will be appreciated.

Your necessary action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

B.N. EXPORTS PVT. LTD.
GAYESHPUR, BALUHATI, HOWRAH - 711405
Email : bnexportsfact@gmail.com
deba1234

Jul 19, 2015

LAND LINE IS NOT WORKING

033 - 24626920 - observed not functioning, requested to attend immediately.
sumitrumi

Jul 10, 2015

land line outgoing dade status

My land line no: 03326326433 which is not work properly as out going call at night.

After dialing asked for a code no., which is unknown to us, but when we complained through the toll free no.18003451500 we get replied the line is normall.

Please help me as soon as posible.
scnandy

Jul 9, 2015

Online payment done, receipt not received

Dear Sir:
I paid Rs. 940 (nine hundred fourty only) for the bill of month May-June (bill no 156555716 date July 10,2015) for telephone number 03325536395 (in the name Subhas Chandra Nandy) online from Allahabad Bank on July 9, 2015. The transaction number is TX09071512023691. But, I have not received any receipt for this payment.
Please do the needful. I need the receipt for reimbursment.
My home address is : Narasingha Dutta Ghat Road, Sukchar, Kolkata 700115, under Panihati Exchange.
Subhas Chandra Nandy
Kolkata 700108
balkishan agarwal

Jun 22, 2015

dead landline

my land line is dead from 7 days no: 22268158.
i had complaint earlier also but nothing happened.
ranjan saha

Jun 7, 2015

Dead landline

my phone no 24002888 is dead for last seven days , every day i see the workman moving around but he is not repairing , may be he is expecting something. i want to know when my phone is going to work ??
GOPAL.13

May 5, 2015

disturb of line

i cant access internet and phone line.(Number is 26618813).
The problem in phone line that is no incoming call are coming and no out going call are going because when i pick up receiver then coming useless voice.
this problem was 2 months and we was tied to complaining in exchange and also head office.
we cannot complaining before 1.5 months because useless voice are coming in telephone.
so please take action as soon as possible.
Note :- WE CAN'T PAY BILL UNTIL DISCONNECT MY LINE WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR SERVICE.
My alternative mobile number is 9339874781.
executiveengineer

May 1, 2015

FAX NOT WORKING

ONE COMPLAINT HAS MADE ON 29.04.2015 FOR 'FAX' NOT WORKING .BUT NO ACTION TAKEN FROM BSNL. PL. DO IMMEDIATELY AS OUR OFFICE SUFFER BADLY FOR 'FAX' NOT COMING OR OUTGOING.LAND LINE NO. IS 033-22813183.
executiveengineer

Apr 29, 2015

FAX NOT WORKING

OUR OFFICE HAS FAX CONNECTION OF LL NO.033-22813183, THE FAX WAS WORKING TILL 27.04.2015. BUT ON THE SAME DAY ONE APPLICATION HAD SENT TO YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS TO THE COMMERCIAL OFFICER (CENTRAL), 8 BENTICK STREET, TAHER MANSION, KOL-700001 FOR CHANGING BB PLAN. SO PLEASE ACTIVE THE FAX SERVICE IN LL NO.033-22813183. AS FAX IS VERY URGENT FOR THIS OFFICE. IT IS NOT UNDERSTOOD THAT FAX AND BB NOT WORKING IN SAME LINE. PLEASE ACTIVATE FAX OF EXISTING PLAN IF FAX AND BB NOT NOT WORKING IN SAME LINE.
adil85

Apr 24, 2015

Non transfer of phone from mother to daughter

I had made an application for transfer of the name against my telephone number 2264 0079 to my daughter in the same flat on 17 January 2015. It is unfortunate that nothing has been done till now. In the month of April, I was informed by a staff of Calcutta telephones at Taher mansion 8, Bentinck Street that the application was not traceable so I again applied on16/4/2015 but nothing is known about that application too. I believe that some vested interest in Calcutta telephones are trying to harass the customers so that they may switch over to the Private companies because I have constantly been facing trouble in be several broadband connection also which has not been perfectly set right. Again I was advised by my exchange to either switch over to Alliance broadband or to a Airtel 4G or Tata photon max. My two complaints 13032379663 dated 18/4/15 and second complaint 13040044132 dated 24/4/15 remained without any remedy. I would request the supervising officials to look into the matter and take immediate steps to transfer the name of the telephone subscriber from my name to my daughter's name which is incorporated there in the application and use the resources of his office to send the broadband connection right failing which I will have no option but to surrender the entire telephone set. Asfa Khatoon/Kolkata
dipu60

Apr 23, 2015

Dead Phone no- 24255971

MY RESI LAND LINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE 2 DAYS. THIS HAS BECOME A REGULAR BASIS. THE PHONE WILL BE DEAD EVERY MONTH FOR FEW DAYS, AFTER COMPLAINT IT IS REPAIRED BUT FOR FEW DAYS.
EITHER THE PERSON WHO REPAIR IS NOT SKILLED OR INCOMPETENCE OR THERE IS SOME OTHER FAULT. INFECT THE THE PERSON WHO REPAIR EVEN ACCUSE US THAT OUR LAND LINE PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER BUT NOT THE LINE. JUST IMAGINE HOW HE TALK TO THE CUSTOMER. VERY SAD " CALCUTTA TELEPHONE". ITS TIME TO PULL THE SOCKS.

MY NO IS - 24255971

Cust. ID :- 3006533842
sudip68

Mar 30, 2015

Dead Phone

Phne number 033-24942751 is going dead repeatedly.
Kingshuk Sen Gupta

Mar 6, 2015

There is no dial tone in my phone.
cattal321

Feb 15, 2015

my telephone no. 25268231is not working

HANDSET IS WORKING,BUT UNABLE TO CALL BOTH OUTGOING & INCOMING CALLS.
My telephone no is 033-25268231.My landline handset is O.K. but Unable to hear all types of incoming call as there is no sound/ring appeared in in this handset when calling from other phone that is nothing can be heard in the telephone. Dial tone is O. K. but during the Outgoing call is stating that dial code is not exist please be taken help of calcuttatelephoneswebsite.com This has created immense problems in telephonic conversations.Requesting to look into the matter early in solution of my problem.

DR. DEBRANJAN MONDAL
Telephone No.033-25268231.
Customer ID: 3006540428.
Account No. 8006547949.
E-mail ID: dr.debranjanmondal@gmail.com
Swapan Kr. Mukherjee

Nov 25, 2014

Sending bill without connection

Previously I am usuing landline Telephone (no.2680-3669), after depositing July,2014 Tel. Bill I requested to discontinue my
landline Telephone through a letter at your Customer Care Chinsurah. But subsequently you are sending telephone bill which
I am not using. So I am not detpositing bill amount, since then you are sending bill but my telephone connection is not there.
Interesting thing is there is no telephone connection but Nov. `14 bill shows LL Local Call 114 unit duration 2hr.27mm.49ss.

So you kindly stop sending LL Tel. bill which I am not usuing. My Mob. no.9432370602, E-mail address skmukj@gmail.com.
My Customer Id.3006731474, A/c No.8006738996,Bill No.142370755 dt-09/11/2014.

Swapan Kr Mukherjee.

Amar nath thakur - Refundable service charges and gst charges
    Sbi card refund service charges and gst charges
    Railway Minister (indian railways) - Remaining information of last post
    Train no.12802 & Name -Purushottam express Dear...
    EBS PAYMENT GETWAY - regarding refund
    After complete the process of payment (52.86INR) im not...
    chennai airport - Noise by rented cars
    The arrival gates at Chennai airport are highly crowed...
    Nandini Milk Parlour - Selling other milk like thirumala
    Kadugodi .Belthure Nandhini parlour which is located in...
    UK PMC PROMO - scam or true
    A message was sent to me saying that congratulations your...
    RPF - Handbag snatched
    Dear Sir, With respect to the above subject I,...
    prakash - Unsuccessful recharge amount not refunded
    During the reference number 14597035680802201606 i was...
    RTO, Mumbai - Rigged Meter
    Taxi (Yellow-black Premier) from Lokmanya Tilak Terminius...