Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

wr65qtdq

Mar 23, 2017

Cancellation of Membership

I am Chakrapani K Reddy, having membership no. IA2256245. I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service.Can you please cancel the request & return my money Rs. 1999. Please confirm me the same.

i want to close my membership

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, but we have been unable to do so.

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA1576524 has been cancelled on 22/03/2017 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Please contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

cancelation of cpp india

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 22/03/2017 for your membership ID IA1649242.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

varshapratik

cancelation of cpp india

Dear sir/ madam

my member ship id is IA1649242 i don't want your protection plan.on 03/05/2016 i got card protection plan,at that time you said" it's only for one year ,but if you interested you can purchase second year on wards" with out proper understanding i accepted on that time you debited 1599 rupees from my account,again on 17/03/2017 with out my permission you did auto renewal,how will you do this?even your f-secure antivirus key is also fake.i don't want your protection plan any more,i want my money back,these are all unnecessary burdens for me,so requesting you to cancel my plan.
t.g.sirish

i want to close my membership

Dear sir/ madam

my member ship id is IA1576524 i don't want you protection plan.on 15/03/2016 i got card protection plan,at that time you said" it's only for one year ,but if you interested you can purchase second year on wards" with out proper understanding i accepted on that time you debited 1599 rupees from my account,again on 15/03/2017 with out my permission you did auto renewal,how will you do this?even your f-secure antivirus key is also fake.i don't want your protection plan any more,i want my money back,these are all unnecessary burdens for me,so requesting you to cancel my plan.

Cancellation of CPP service

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 21/03/2017 for your membership IA2245083.

CPP Membership no. IA0519798 cancelled without consent

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 21/03/2017 for your membership IA0519798.

ashishboolchand

Cancellation of CPP service

I am Ashish, having membership no. IA2245083. I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service.Can you please cancel the request & return my money Rs. 1999. Please confirm me the same.

Br,
Ashish

Mar 20, 2017

cpp service cancellation

We wish to confirm to you that refund has been processed for your membership no. IA1586613 on 20/03/2017 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days.

WK150466

Mar 16, 2017

CPP Membership no. IA0519798 cancelled without consent

My CPP Membership no. IA0519798 was cancelled without consent and 50% amount was credited to my SBI card account due to cancellation.

I have called customer care to probe the issue multiple times but what I could get was assurance from them that I shall receive a call from their higher management over the issue.

Its almost a month but till date the issue has not been resolved. My cards are unprotected over a month but there is no concern from them.

I am unable to understand that how could a membership be cancelled without any mail or proper telephonic communication. We think our cards are protected with CPP but CPP does not have any clarity over how the membership got cancelled. Can we trust these people for our cards protection?

Now I do not want to renew my membership but I want the balance 50% payment back to my account.

Vivek Kr Gupta

karmbir khobra

Mar 16, 2017

cpp service cancellation

CPP SERVICE no. SR 461694843 on my account is already cancelled by me in last year and no fees have been paid for the service but it was renewed in March 2017 and R's.1999 have been deducted automatically from account in regards to CPP -SR461694843. So please cancel this service and refund my payment.

Karmbir khobra
Email kavirkobra@gmail.com

Cancellation off CPP service

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA0549813 has been cancelled on 15/03/2017 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date

CPP Plan renual without intimate customer

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Refund of CPP Membership fee

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 15/03/2017 for your CPP membership IA1412680.

Cancellation of CPP renewal

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 14/03/2017 for your CPP membership IA1633512.

Cancellation of CPP service and refund my money

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA2208649 has been cancelled on 14/03/2017 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date

snag1965

CANCELLATION OF CPP MEMBERSHIP

I had contacted two times with the C C representatives for cancellation of my CPP Membership No- IA2249063 on 24.02.2017 and 07.03.2017 on help line no- 18004194000. They told that my membership has been cancelled. I told them to send a confirmation message. But I got no confirmation message till date. I am in confusion that whether my membership has been cancelled or not.

My mob no- 9778363838.
email id- snag1768@gmail.com
nelumalai2020

Cancellation off CPP service

I am Elumalai my membership no IA0549813 . I am not interested CPP service, so please cancel it immediately and confirm on my mobile no 9820350782

I have been trying to reach your customer care number for the last 2 days and there is no response to the number which you have provided.

Elumalai
snarasimhulu11@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2017

CPP Plan renual without intimate customer

This is Narasimhulu S . Last month 13th 1599/- Rs deducted from my SBI card with out intimation for CPP plan . I tried to call your customer care but i am unable to connect your care its a worst customer care and Its a unused card protection plan . I saved all my card but somebody called and hacked my card details . I cancelled CPP plan immediately by 15th of Feb 2017 but amount was not refunded.

Mar 11, 2017

Cancellation of my membership renewed

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 10/03/2017 for your CPP membership IA1547915.

Cancellation of ECPP plan & Return my money immediately

We have tried to contact you however we are unable to do so . We would request you to contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any assistance.

Kalva9

Cancellation of CPP renewal

Hi CPP TEAM,

This is Santosh have already made a request to cancel but still didn't get any response membership no. is IA1633512.

Please update my status & dont renew my account anymore

Santosh
deoreyp

Cancellation of CPP service and refund my money

I am Yogesh Deore, having membership no. IA2208649. I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service.Can you please cancel the request & return my money Rs. 1599. Please confirm me the same.

Br,
Yogesh
Mounika Kasam

Refund of CPP Membership fee

My CPP Membership Id is IA1412680. Recently I have made a request to cancel my membership.Later I have received the mail from CPP stating that your membership fee will be refunded within the next 7 working days.But till now money didn't get credited to my account.I want the refund to be made as soon as possible.

Mar 10, 2017

To close membership

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA1186981 is valid till 23/06/2017 and will not be renewed as per your request.

wbjeeb - Wbjee
    I had already applied online for the jenpauh...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    seven planet management pvt ltd - FRAUD PLACEMENT
    Seven planet management pvt ltd fraud placement fraud...
    RATION CARD - fake bpl card
    Sir,sheik buden,asifulla b(software engineer in...
    MAHADISCOM - Consumer No : 002211345074 (Billing Disputes not resolved...
    Dear Sir / Madam, Consumer No : 002211345074 NOTE ...
    Verma Travels - Poor service
    Really very poor services , seat conditions was totally...
    Pan card - FOR PAN CARD RELATED
    Dear sir/mam i neeru asija applied for name change on pan...
    EPF - EPFO portal not working.
    Hi, EPFO - unified portal site is not working since...
    makemytrip - HOLIDAY TRIP
    I have realized that MMT management is shameless and...