Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Kalpesh Dave

Jan 17, 2017

cancellation or CPP Membership

membership no-IA1547563,PLEASE CANCELL THE MEMBERSHIP OF MY CPP. I don,t want to renew.I try to call your customer care but could not connect.Thanks , Kalpesh.Dave (9925752090)
maheswara reddy

Jan 17, 2017

cancel cpp ass...

And i don't want any protection plan so don't issue any plan,I triy to call t
Your coustomer care but call not connect

So don't issue any plan ,other wise i will return the card
cnt no:9030500311
sidd_02

Jan 14, 2017

NOT INTERESTED/ITS USELSS

MYSELF DR SIDDHARTH SAXENA
I PURCHASED SBI CREDIT CARD , I WAS OFFERED CARD PROTECTION PLAN FOR 1999/- FOR ONE YEAR .
BUT FROM LAST 1.5 MONTH I AM UNABLE TO ENROLL AND THE NUMBERS ARE NOT WORKING TO COMPLAINT.

PLEASE RETURN 1999/- TO MY ACCOUNT FOR CPP . I DONT WANT TO EROLL FOR THIS

MY CPP ID IS ( IA2021203)

PLEASE CONFIRM MY CANCELLATION TO CPP AT MY EMAIL ID

sidd_02@yahoo.com
Dhaval134

Jan 13, 2017

CANCELLATION

Cpp CANCELLATION

Cpp CANCELLATION pe fack call aata he to mare chakar me mera 22000 chale gaye . aap bina puchu pesha kat leto ho . pls 22000 refund fack call valene mera peshA le liya
shefali patel

Jan 13, 2017

cancel my cpp memberhip

cancel my cpp memberhip

Sir, I am not interested for CPP service,

I am not interested to the CPP service, so please cancel it immediately. (My SR no: SR451527434). and refund my money Rs.1799/-.

THANKING YOU,
FROM,

SHEFALI PATEL

mks6047

Cancellation of CPP membership

I don't want to continue CPP card protection membership anymore. Every year they are renewing the validity without any confirmation from me. Today again I received CPP renewal pack dispatched message from CPP. I am going to file a complaint to consumer forum regarding the same.

Mukesh Kumar
Mobile- 9175011490
duryodhan das

cancellation of cpp membership

membership no-IA1515547,PLEASE CANCELL THE MEMBERSHIP OF MY CPP
CPPPAL

ICICI CARD PROTECTION PLAN

ICICI CARD PROTECTION PLAN MEMBERSHIP # IA0867040
TODAY AT 4:30 PM CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICIAL MR. AMIT KEPT ME WAITING ON PHONE. COMPLAINT NOT RESPONDED AT LEAST BY SMS OR EMAIL EVEN AFTER REQUEST BY ME. MY CPP RENEWED BUT DOCUMENT OR SOFT COPY NOT SENT- F SECURE KEY FOR ACTIVATION NOT INFORMED. 2 MONTHS BACK I INFORMED NOW SAME INFORMATION REPEATED. LATER I CALLED AT 5:10 PM TO INQUIRE ABOUT NON RECEIPT OF SMS OR EMAIL. MS. SURABHI KEPT ME WAITING FOR 20 MIN DODGING AND EXTENDING.I ALSO INFORMED HER ABOUT MY EARLIER CALLS.LATER AT MY INSISTENCE SHE CALLED MR IFTIKAR AHMED AFTER LONG WAITING. EVEN THIS WAS NOT REGISTERED BY SMS.
I INFORMED THAT I SHALL INITMATE THIS TO HIGHER OFFICIALS AND ALSO CMD.
THIS SORT OF CALLOUS ATTITUDE ICICI CPP - JUST FOR THE SIN OF SUBSCRIBING CPP AFTER THEIR SUSTAINED MARKETING TO GET NEW MEMBERS.
GOPAL
Narenrbabu

Jan 11, 2017

Automatically CPP has been activated

I clearly ask the banker for the changes to be paid for sbi credit card they said rs 499. Based on that i applied the card but without any intimation they have added CPP to my card and rs 2000 was billed to me. How to stop this iam not willing to avail this service.
Sagun Srivastava

Jan 8, 2017

(CPP) Card Protection Plan Cancellation

Sir / Madam ,

Membership No IA1000920

I am Sagun Srivastava.I have never applied for any kind of membership.. three times the amount of 1399 Rs.was debited from my account..I also tried to registered compliant to IndusInd Bank and CPP customer care, but not receive any response from Bank. I faced fraud transaction of my IndusInd Bank a/c.
Please canceled my plan and refund...

Sagun Srjivastava
icicibankcare

Jan 7, 2017

ICICIBankCare

Dear Mr. Ajabe,

We have made a note of your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
honor

Jan 5, 2017

CPP Cancelation & Refund

Sir/Madam,

I am Adarsh.I have never applied for any kind of membership I got call from your side but I haven't applied online your executive are saying they will only deduct some 270Rs per month from my Credit account and Rs1999 they deducted November 2015 from my Credit card . through Credit card statement I got to know my Rs1999 is deduced. bank has not given any transaction alert on my registered mobile no. how can I know that plan is activated or not hence i haven't done anything from it. And the 2nd of January 2017 i got credit card statement there also your CPP plan renewed without any information when i got the statement only i got to know the 1999Rs deducted from my credit card. I compliant to SBI Credit card department, after that i got a call from your end yesterday. Your Executive is telling we are going to cancel and refund the half of the amount only, Please request you to refund full amount. Or Else i am going to consumer court. My register mob no is 9886587753 and email id:kcadarsha@gmail.com . Do acknowledge action taken by you against my complain.
anant25

Jan 5, 2017

Automatically Rs. 1599/- desducted towards (CPP) Card Protection Plan

My name is Anant Ajabe. My number in - +919823128152. I am an ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder. On last week from my credit card Rs. 1599/- automatically deducted towards CPP India's Card Protection Program. I don't apply this plan also. I also tried to registered compliant to ICICI bank, but not receive any response from Bank.
This is blatant cheating. A fraud .
ghazala tazmeen

Jan 3, 2017

CANCEL CPP

This is disgusting!!!

I see so many people duped like me by ICICI. This is a warning and complaint to the ICICI bank service team. I have been repeatedly saying NO to the CPP calls which have come a few days back. Yet, three times the amount of 1399 (on 2nd Jan), 659 (on 21 Dec) was debited from my account. I am not paying the credit card bill unless this is resolved. I tried to make more than 100 calls to ICICI customer care and CPP customer care, but in vain. Resolve this asap. My phone number is 9502476209.
Deepak Khare

Dec 28, 2016

Claim Refund

I, Deepak Khare, have CPP for last 3 years paying Fee / Service Fee regularly. Last year I faced fraud transaction of Rs. 36,000/- approx. Since last 6 months I am chasing but unable to get Claim settled till date. I have also discontinued the CPP services also now and request you not to join CPP as everything mentioned is CPP Website is just to attract customers and reality is far away.
nageshnirmal

Dec 26, 2016

cpp
Cancellation of CPP plan
I am a LIC Credit card holder. On 21-Dec-2016 i got a message in regards to the transaction of Rs 1999 from Card at CPP ASSISTANCE which i don't agree and without my knowledge. Now i want my money refunded and cancel all service of CPP immediately. You may communicate on the contact number given below NAGESH NIRMAL 9004201016
LIC CREDIT CARD NO 4611 1600 0151 9037
ram.shinde123

Dec 25, 2016

cpp cancelled

Cancellation of CPP plan
I am a SBI Credit card holder. On 23-Dec-2016 i got a message in regards to the transaction of Rs 1599 from Card at CPP ASSISTANCE which i don't agree and without my knowledge. Now i want my money refunded and cancel all service of CPP immediately. You may communicate on the contact number given below

Thanku

+91 9421682216
priya0125

Dec 23, 2016

CANCELLATION OF CPP SERVICE IN MY ACCOUNT

I am not interested to the CPP service, please cancel immediately (My membership no: IA2113891). and refund my money Rs.1999/-.
Pls do the needfull & recredit the deduct amount Rs-1999 in my account .
Please send a confirmation on priya01041991@rediffmail.com for the same.

Priya Thakur
sakore.sarika0892

Dec 20, 2016

cancellation of membership

Sir I am not interested for CPP service so please don't deduct money for CPP service
My CPP no is that IA1012880
So please close this CPP service immediately
ganesh9

Dec 19, 2016

sending complaint about my cpp kit that i have not received from your side

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I GANESH NANDI MY MEMBER SHIP CARD NO:-AC0027514, I PURCHASED AN LED TV FROM BAJAJ FINANCES PVT.LTD AND I HAVE DONE THE EXTENDED WARRANTY ALSO FROM BAJAJ.

BUT,MY PROBLEM IS THAT I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY CPP KIT FROM YOUR SIDE,ANY MESSAGE OR COURIER FROM YOUR SIDE ALSO.

WHEN I WILL RECEIVED THE CPP KIT FROM YOUR SIDE,THIS IS MY 8TH TIME COMPLAINT.WHAT THE HELL R U DOING ALL OFF YOUR STAFF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND

THANKING YOU,
FROM,
GANESH NANDI
Gupta Santosh Harishchandra

Dec 17, 2016

Cancel Membership

Please cancel CPP Memebership of ID No:IA2097427 and give confirmation to mail id:santoshg30363@gmail.com and don't deduct any amount from my any card(Debit/Credit)..

So, Kindly do action on it and don't activate any CPP Service .

Thanking You.
Santosh .H. Gupta
Chandra shekar bajaj

Dec 16, 2016

Worst attiudite of hameed cashier

Dear concern
We have visited to check the card details you staff cashier has spoke to us rudely and also used bad words on us. Am a regular customer for BajajBaja when ever we visit this office we were getting this response.. next time before I visit this office plz remove him from here..others wise I will doing marketing to not purchase anything from bajaj.. I will put all this in social media too.. take my suggestion for your good...

Chandra shekar
9845072064
sibashis.dash

Dec 14, 2016

Not received the kit yet but false message of delivery.

I have not received my asset care kit yet.
My membership no is AC0026248 and i had enrolled on 14th September 2016.
I am fed up with the Customer care who have assured me the kit will reach me within a week as said in October..
Message has been delivered to me that i have received the kit through Professional Courier which is a lie and false.
The amount of Rs 458 is regularly been deducted from my account since October but till now i have not got the services as assured.

Please give me a call back.

Sibashis Dash
9861512033
OneAssist

Dec 12, 2016

Details not found

Dear shoeb,
Greeting from OneAssist.....!

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

Team OneAssist

Dish TV - fxuufx
    Рауtm Сustomer Сare -74_63_93_39_32 Any problem,...
    ICICI Bank - 9534213046..
    Paytm complaint helpline...
    nagar nigam indore - Gadi Time per nahi aati ward n 19 Parshad Pranav mandal
    Me alok nagar se hu ward no 19 ,kanadia road Ward Parshad...
    paytm - Paytm customare care 8873668639
    Paytm customar care numbar...
    online sbi - fxgjxgj
    Рауtm Сustomer Сare -74_63_93_39_32 Any problem,...
    Oppo A33f - hanging the phone too much
    hanging the phone too much plse replace the phone.
    htc - htc mobile
    4G VOICE SERVICE Hi, I would like to inform you that I...