Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Card Protection Plan (CPP) India

Apr 25, 2017

cancellation of CPP service and refund

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 25/04/2017 for your membership IA2338173.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Apr 25, 2017

Cancellation of plan CPP

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

gopal27

Apr 23, 2017

cancellation of CPP service and refund

I am Gopal Krishan Sharma,having memebership no. IA2338173.I am not interested to get the service of CPP. So, Please cancel the service and refund my money Rs.1599.

Gopal Krishan sharma

Apr 21, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service and refund

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 21/04/2017 for your membership IA241659

Mayup

Apr 20, 2017

Cancellation of plan CPP

I am Mahesh, having SR No. SR465342687/ SR461046647/ SR460303212 . I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service.Can you please cancel the request & do not deduct my payment of Rs. 1599/-. Please confirm me the same.

Apr 20, 2017

cancellation of service

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 20/04/2017 for your membership ID IA2404075.

sopan sonar

Cancellation of CPP service

I want to deactivate my CPP SBI Credit card plan & Please refund the amount which is debited from my card i. e. Rs. 1999 otherwise i will cancel my credit card.

1. Name of Card holder :- SOPANDEY SONAR
1. Credit Card no. – 4726 4279 5492 1748
2. Mobile no. :- 9850682857

SOPAN SONAR
sopan sonar

Cancellation of CPP service

I want to deactivate my CPP SBI Credit card plan & Pls refund the amount which is debited from my card i. e. Rs. 1999 otherwise i will cancel my credit card.

1. Name of Card holder :-SOPANDEY SONAR
1. Credit Card no. - 4726 4279 5492 1748
2. Mobile no. :- 9850682857

Sopan Sonar
John Clinton

cancellation of service

i am john clinton my membership id is IA2404075 .please cancel my service and refund my money
John Clinton

hi ,
i am john clinton my membership id is IA2404075 .i requested a cancellation of services they took the request and said they will call in 48 hours but its been four days i never received any calls please cancel my account and refund the money as soon as possible

john clinton

Apr 11, 2017

cpp service cancellation

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 11/04/2017 for your membership IA2372817.

Apr 10, 2017

CPP Plan

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 10/04/2017 for your membership IA1846545.

Satish_Gurnani

Apr 10, 2017

cpp service cancellation

I am Satish, having membership no. IA2372817. I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service, have tried mailing multiple times, but haven't received any revert yet.Can you please cancel the request & return my money Rs. 1599. Please confirm me the same.

Satish

Apr 7, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service and refund

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 07/04/2017 for your membership IA2380645.

Madhukar Poojary

Apr 7, 2017

CPP Plan

Credit card is opted CPP Plan without my concern and money from my credit card is auto debited which is in the not use( credit card is not activated).

Currently from the Credit card department they keep on calling and stating you have outstanding balance of 5305 **** **** 1476 You need to pay immediately to avoid further charges.

This is really disgusting and i want to cancel my CPP Plan which is activated and i want to resolve the payment problem from the credit card department.

Please help me ASAP to avoid further issues and cancel the plan and resolve the payment issue with the card.

Madhukar

Apr 6, 2017

Cancellation of CPP service and refund

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, but we have been unable to do so.

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA2380645 has been cancelled on 05/04/2017 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Please contact us on our 24 hours helpline numbers 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Ashokan S

plz refund to my money
sara muru

I am Saravanan my membership no.IA2380645. I am not interested CPP service,

so please cancel it immediately & return refund

Requisition refund money-reg

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership IA2194607 , but we have been unable to do so.

Apr 3, 2017

CPP INDIA

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 01/04/2017 for your membership IA2352227.

Ashokan S

Apr 1, 2017

Requisition refund money-reg

This is S. Ashokan have already made a request to cancel membership no. is IA2194607 successfully resolved on 7th march 2017. But still didn't credit to my amount. CPP working 20 days were gone.

This is the last received message.

Plz note it.

Mar 7, 2017
Cancellation off CPP service and surrender my credit card

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA2194607 has been cancelled on 07/03/2017 as per your request. The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Mar 31, 2017

cpp india

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 31/03/2017 for your membership ID IA2339387.

Admit

Mar 30, 2017

CPP INDIA

About Cancellation of Membership,

I am amit mailk having membership no. IA2352227.
I am not interested to get benefits of CPP service.Can you please cancel the request & return my money . Please confirm me the same.
sgvenkatesh1988

Mar 30, 2017

cpp india

ear sir/madam

Details are as follows
1. Name of Card holder :- VENKATESH.G.
1. Credit Card no. - 5241 8282 0453 0614
2. Mobile no. :- 7418426768

VENKATESH.G

Mar 29, 2017

didn't get my money

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 27/03/2017 for your membership IA2278137.