care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

ramdayal kori

Mar 17, 2014

payment don but not book ticket

payment cut gaya ticket book nahi hua , likh ke aya ki 8 to 10 tak 2 ticket book hoga aisa kyun ticket book hua nahi likhke ata hai ki 2 ticket milega kamse kam 1 ticket do
vinayak.alwal

i forgot userid

i forgot my user id. and i also registered email id. I have only my cell no. I want want recover or deactivate for the same same.
chandraguptha2000

Issue on Failed Transactions

I have found that there are so many transactions are failing to book the tickets even after the amount is received in IRCTC website.

Today, I tried to book the tatkal ticket for 18th Mar, 2014 which as a normal working day. I found the amount was debited from my account and ticket was not booked (though the ticket availability @ 0094). Transaction number 869442905 this first one.

I am really feeling very sad about the working style of the IRCTC website at the TATKAL time. If this is happening that failing to book the ticket on every time, how we can trust this site?

This is very sad about IRCTC web site.

What is the use of providing the tatkal previlage to the passengers even they willing to pay the tatkal amount with all surcharges (gateway charges, service taxes etc.,)

Please see the below list of Payment History transaction failed details out of my experience. I am feeling our IRCTC is not at all working properly. I wish if someone to take this opportunity to resolve the issue.

At least, somebody can book the tickets at the time of emergency if this issue is not repeating again and again.

FAILED PAYMENT REFUND STATUS
10 470137086 Payment Settled Not Booked Rs 522 hdfcvbvpg
haribabu_456

Mar 12, 2014

Double rates in trains

We frequently travel in train and this complaint is against the uncontrolled prices in the trains.

The vendors are selling the products for a very high cost. The cost is almost double.

We had requested for 'Amol Masti' (butter milk) and your vendor have asked to pay 30/-. Whereas, the actual cost of 'Amol Masti' is only 12/- anywhere in the shops.

Cool-drink cost around 28/- and your vendor had asked to pay 40/-.

Similarly, the tea which they supply is with very poor quality. It taste like a hot water.

If we question against the high-price, they are showing the aggressiveness.

We suggest you to arrange the price menu and a complaint box in each bogi. So, that we ensure that they sell for the same price.

Last travelled on : 9th March 2014
Train Name: Mumbai express (Hyderabad to Mumbai)

Hari
RITUJbJG

Mar 11, 2014

refund

I tried to book ticket. My account was debited and ticket was booked. Please Refund the amount

Account Number 503010200009645
Transaction Date 10/03/2014
Transaction Amount INR 3,978.71
Transaction Type DR
Transaction Description INB/100008794/INDIAN RAILWAY CORPORAT/

surendra jain 09826378371
chanti12sanju

Mar 9, 2014

forgot login id and password

sir, i am forgot my irctc login id and password.please send to my email.my email id is cmandarapu45@gmail.com
jayanthijai

Mar 5, 2014

i forget my itctc username and password

I forget my user name and password.but my mobile no is 9994091176 i could not able to open new user id.my email id is jayanthjijai204@gmail.com.
pzl send me my user id &password on email or msg to my mobile no.
R c joshi

Feb 27, 2014

user login I'd and pass word for the seat reservation site of irctc lost

Sir I lost my login I'd and pass word for the rail seat reservation site of irctc . kindly help in restoring and informing the same to me through the email rc.joshi17@Yahoo.com or mobile no 9412074529. Thanks
ASHISH_MEC

Feb 24, 2014

Refund amount

D/Sir,

I booked a ticket from Bathinda JN(BTI) to Gorakhpur for date 02/02/2014. I cancelled ticket due to delay in train for more than 3 hours so the passenger was not able to Board on train on date 02/02/2014.When I filed the TDR I got intimation that the Refund amount will be 50%.Plz reply why the amount will not be refunded 100% .
Ticket is Booked In the name of Ashish Srivastav ,Transaction ID: 0807361235 ,Pnr Number: 2726389094,Train No: 15610,Train Name: Avadh Assam,Class: 3A
Please refund the amount into my account as soon as possible.

MY EMAIL-ashish_mechengr@rediffmail.com
MY NO-8054018399

PLZ HELP

Ashish Srivastav
PRADIPCHDA

Feb 20, 2014

RECOVERY OF PASSWORD

SIR, i HAVE FORGOT MY PASSWORD OF USER id OF IRCTC PRADIPCHDA . PLEASE SEND ME SAME IN MY E /id
vikramrawal1984@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2014

PASSWORD RECOVERY

Dear Sir,I forget my password please seand me my password to my mobile no. or my emai id,my irctc id is vhr0022422 my mail id is vikramrawal1984@gmail.com my mobile no. is 09404293404. Please reply fast please..

your fathfully
vikram rawal
tpadma

Feb 7, 2014

please remove mobile number 7382128725 in irctc registration

i wish to open account in irctc, i entered all details in registration when i submit option this message is appearing

"Mobile number entered is already registered.: so please deactivate the mobile number 7382128725 in irctc regisration

my email address : tpadma60@gmail.com
mobile no : 7382128725
Mini Bansal

Feb 2, 2014

Refund of amount

D/Sir,

I booked a ticket from BHARATPUR JN(BTE) to Lucknow for date 02/02/2014. I cancelled ticket due to delay in train for more than 3 hours so the passenger was not able to Board on train on date 02/02/2014.When I filed the TDR I got intimation that the Refund amount will be Zero.Plz reply why the amount will not be refunded.My account is got debited by rs.607.47/-

Ticket is Booked In the name of Madhur Goyal,Transaction ID: 0840383242 ,Pnr Number: 8508264161,Train No: 13238,Train Name: KOTA PNBE EXP,Class: 3A
Please refund the amount into my account as soon as possible.

MY EMAIL-minibansal2000@gmail.com
MY NO-9889009375.

PLZ HELP

Madhur Goyal
mohan65198

Jan 24, 2014

refund amount not sent

D/Sir,

I was booking a ticket on from chennai central to palani up and down ticket 6/12/2013.i cancelled one passenger ticket up and down on date 22/1/14. but it could not refund on my account got debited by rs.870/-. and Transaction I.d: 0807373626 & 0807372216 pnr no: 4711558102 & 4604486794 passenger name: srivats venkat date 24/1/14 return 25/1/14

Please arrange to provide to my account of above fund in my account.
Already we have tell to your customer Care.
balagi

Jan 23, 2014

Refund

dear sir,
we have cancelled ticket on 10.01.2014.(Vaigai Express, ms to mdu) but still not received refund in my account. PNR Number : 4258124823. please let me know status
mail id. sl.balagi@gmail.com
nkchetty21

Dec 24, 2013

Phone number already registered

Hello, My number is already registered with another account unfortunately i forgot that account so could you please delete that account. so that i can create another account under my mobile number.

Email ID : nkchetty21@gmail.com

Mobile number : 9500565006
papinder

Nov 22, 2013

password not recieved regarding irctc acount of papinder singh of phone no 9464012589

I tried to open a irctc account before 4 days with email I'd pappapindersingh95@gmail.com. my user I'd of irctc account was cheema95 and password cbo767. Confer nation I'd via gmail yet not received . please send my I'd urgently.
cwity prisha

Nov 20, 2013

forgot facebook pasword

sir, recently i changed ma cwity_prisha@yahoo.com pasword and i forget the pasword. i can'tt log in and acess my account. really very emercency, i want to take some impportant information in my fb. befor this my pasword i put as jesusbanu5651. so please kindly help me to access my account as fast as possible sir. pls... tq .
Check Your Email
Check your email - we sent you an email with a six-digit confirmation code. Enter it below to continue to reset your password.
We sent your code to:
cwity_prisha@yahoo.com
I didn't receive a code. i hv try ds, bt dey sen 8 digit 2 cell phone and i can't access .. pls help me to log in sir
dilipshah74

Nov 16, 2013

no coach attendant or,cleaning in coach

Sir myname is dilip shah,we are travelling in B-1 coach train no.12520 KYQ LTT A/C exp.dated 15/10/2013 from patnra,seat no.is 41 /46 no single men clear the dust bin or toilate.complaining again and again no action is taken.
BADOPADHYA

Nov 10, 2013

NOT ABLE TO LOG IN

Dear Sir / Madam

Inspite of registration in IRCTC and your mobile verification code, I could not proceed to log in . Your message did not come through
mail. Will you look into the matter please. Mt user id-- BADOPADHYA.
Sagar Ramani

Oct 31, 2013

i forgot my userid and hint qution

to customer care,
my user id is -ramanisagy
my emailid is-sagaramani1289@yahoo.com
mob no-7405255576
Nikhil Bhagat

Oct 22, 2013

Foul food given in Duronto

Date of travel: 22/10/13.
I am traveling from Mumbai to Kolkata.
We (Passengers) have been given Stale Food (Rice, Paneer with foul smell).
My PNR no is 8438289718, Train no: 12261.
Please look into the matter.
Nikhil Bhagat
soumyabrata

Oct 18, 2013

TDR amount

I had booked tickets for 3 persons on 12-10-13 but due to cyclone Phailin train is cancelled.
I have applied a TDR regarding this.TDR status is showing TDR entered.
So in how many days I can expect to get back my money.

Thanks and regards
Soumyabrata Dash
sou419@gmail.com
mob:7278998240
dholan

Oct 16, 2013

userid&password of irctc not received

i am trying to open account in irctc since one month but not succeded yet.i have given my gmailid- rksingh01jun1972@gmail.com and two mob.no.-9873638755&9711307948 for userid&password of irctc but with no result. i do not want to waste my time again. please deactivate my mob.no.from your site.your site is horrible one.
deepak giri

Oct 8, 2013

forgate my userid and password

sir i forgate my user id and my password my email is deepakkr.giri@yahoo.co.in and my mobl. no. 9810858460.....

Mumbai Foreign Post Office - my order
    Dear sir/madam My name is Hemraj b Fulwadiya, my...
    Zee tv (fear files) - jogan
    Solutions through dil_tuu_aik_hai@hotmail.com It is not...
    Mosques - Noise pollution
    There are 3 mosques within a radius of 500 metres in JP...
    noise pollution - ECI School - Tondiarpet - Early Morning - Songs in Early...
    Dear Sir, This is completely unusual by the subject,...
    Vijay Tv - SUPERSINGER
    Srinivas being a judge should not become emotional and say...
    State Bank of India - My money struck into cdm machine
    Dear sir I'm manigandan from bangalore near by...
    ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar - 98% slow of internet
    COMPLAINT NO. 3981985 . MEMBERSHIP NO. 833740 YOUR...
    SBI Mobile Banking - IMPS transaction Amount deducted but not Credited.
    IMPS transaction Amount deducted but not Credited. I...
    ICICI Bank - Regarding for relieving letter
    Dear Team, I have wrote mail to MD and HR team of ICICI...