care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

AKTIRKEY

Jul 24, 2014

password & pet name lost

sir, i forgot my password and pet name. so please send my password and pet name to email id & mobile no.

USER ID - AKTIRKEY
E-MAIL ID - anujkumartirkey@gmail.com
MOBILE NO.- 9437288042
bhavesh. u

Jul 24, 2014

Bad Quality of Food during journey

Dear Concern,

During my journey by August kranti Express (Delhi - Mumbai), it is found that food quality is very poor. which is forced people to waste it any how. and it is very often during the journey. since cost of food is included in ticket cost, so no one is bother about this much. I am requesting concern authority to modify such system like, people should be given option to select food at the time of journey when tickets are booked. by that food can be saved, wastage can be reduced and also cost will be decrees of Travel.

and by same time quality of food has to be improved.

Bhavesh Upadhyay
bhaveshupadhyay_1985@yahoo.in
ila gupta

Jul 12, 2014

unavailability of reservation ticket

main cancer patient quota ke tahat badshahpur se lucknow aur lucknow se badshahpur ka reservation karana chahti thi but office assistant ne sirf badshahpur se lucknow ka reservation kiya aur bataya ki lucknow se returningg ka reservation lucknow se hi karana hoga ,kya quote ke ticket online nahi book hote.plz help me..........
abhay choubay

Jul 9, 2014

Forget Password & S.Q.

Forget Pssword & Question
i my irctc user name ( asc) password forget not remaindered .my gmail ID ( achoubay2@gmail.com) and Mob No. (9981866820)

Thank
Abhay Shanker Choubay
Near P.H.E. Woark Shop
Tilli Ward Sagar (M.P.) 470001
Mob. 9981866820
selvak

Jul 8, 2014

Forget User Id

i forget my irctc user name password.I can not create new irctc account with same mobile number please help
sumit87bisht

Jul 8, 2014

not refunded cancellation amount

Sir, My PNR No. is 2620820326. I have booked my ticket on 29/04/2014. My travel date was 24/05/2014. My ticket was cancelled due to wait list. But my Ticket amount was not refunded till yet. My refunded amount is Rs 475/- .So Please take necessary action.,My E-mail ID is Sumit87bisht@gmail.com
ramanvns97

email id - ramansushruta@gmail.com
ak10548

Jun 23, 2014

forget password

I am lost the password so please send the password my email id ( vinodb104@gmail.com) irctc user name ak10548 my mob no 9560900276 house no c-95 indra kalyan vihar okhla ph-1 new delhi 110020
asisdas

Jun 23, 2014

Ac is not working

dear sir,
my name is Ashish das, i am 48 years old diabetic patient. today i am going to mumbai by train no 12860 ( gitanjali express )PNR no is 643-1230331, my coach no is A1 and berth no 37, Ac is not working from the begining and i feel so uneasy due to too much hot, after complaint by all the passenger TC is not taking any action, and also he misbehave with us and talking so roughly, he is telling that this issue is not his duty, so sir kindly take immediate action, or further we have to take legal action.

thanks & regards.
ashish das, kharagpur, W.B.
mobile no : 09851947559
e-mail : asis_dreams@yahoo.co.in
harikaoran

Jun 19, 2014

Forgot Password

I forgot my password as well as Pet name given during my registration with IRCTC.

Can you please help me in recovering the same..

Harika
Hfy956

irctc tatkal refund

Sir mene apni use id Hfy956 se PNR:6728482806,TRAIN:15707,DOJ:04-06-2014,TIME:05:37,3A,MFP TO LDH,rananjai rai,CKWL 1,FARE:1680,SC:22.47+PG CHGS. Jo conform nhi uaa or na hi Rs refund hue Your tkt Cancelled. PNR 6728482806,Amt.1585 will be refunded in your account.par abhi tak nhi aye mera sbi a/c hai 20052047154 plz rs jaldi vaps kre.phone no 9402739099 hai
avinash singh sengar

about cheeting

aware of cheeter. this website is a cheet with the person.
he will take your personal information and then cheet you.
if you get 7654010318. then don't give him any infoemation he is a cheeter. he cheeted me,

or agar cheeter bhi ye pad rha hai to sun me ye no. every site par dalunga.
avinash singh sengar

Jun 18, 2014

no refund of ticket cancelation

my no. 07580961039 and my reservation failed on 16-06-2014. i tried three time but every time only my balance reduced.
i wanted to reserve from saugor to gwalior of 12121 sampark kranti express. in this way first time i try
my balance cut 237.49. then i again try and i again lost my 237.49 rs i once more try but this time also i lost 237.49 rs. in short i lost totally 712.47 rs.
so sir i request you to kindly refund my money.
name- Avinash singh sengar
mob. 7580961039
email address- avinashsingh.sengar@yandex.com
optional no. 9926016883
Pulliappan

Jun 9, 2014

Disdrubance of Police

I have travelled from SGE <-> MAS on 06 & 08 .Jun.14, in side lower in Yercaud Express, my pnr 4816007301. During the travel time police people are occupied my seat, sleeping and laid down on me. I have requested and even scolded many times but they didn't mind. This is not the first time, when ever we are getting side lower the same thing happening.
They people are employed to protect us, but they are sleeping irresponsibly. And while got down any station they people are not closing the door, due to that unreserved passenger are entrain in to sleeper coach.
If any common publics are disturbing like this we can complaint to police, but they themselves doing like this means to whom we can complaint.
Pulliappan
sm664653

Jun 8, 2014

forget password & pet name

forget my password and my pet name also
pls help i cant able to trace out tha my pass word and i forget my pet name also so i request you pls issue me a new
password or suggest me what to do on my E-mail id or mo.no.9413403369.
pls do needful help.

my e-mail id--mishra664653@gmail.com
my user id--sm664653

sanjay mishra
glbsarfaraz

Jun 6, 2014

forgot user id and password

HI Sir.
pls help i cant able to trace out my user id and i forget my password also. But i know E-mail id from which i have sgin in to irctc
i.e glbsarfaraz@gmail.com .
plz. do the need full.

thanking you
sarfaraz
avinashtax

Jun 2, 2014

Failed for processing of Tatkal Ticket

Today I am trying to make Tatkal ticket online on IRCTC on 10 am where it shows 215 ticket are available.
I booked the ticket and paid it through net banking of SBI but after successful payment it doesn't redirected to Irctc site and the ticket cannot be booked.
More over I have tried it once more and it shows only 27 seats are available but once again the result is same at last after deduction of money for two times the ticket could not be processed successfully and my ticket could not be done.

Please address my issue as the same has been happened with my friends also.
I will be thankful for your quick and appropriate action
renjithkumarnarayanan

May 31, 2014

tdr not recived

I have booked a ticket from kollam to coimbatore on 10th may but the train was cancelled .No sms or nothing as such was informed and after coming to railway station with all the luuggage only we came to know about it.We later hired taxi which costed me 10 times of the train fare and much mental trauma.

Transaction Id. PNR Number. TDR Entry Date Status
1 0897745557 4462290463 16-May-2014 Regreted

The TDR was filed due to train itself was cancelled.Due to train cancellation , it has caused me severe mental trauma and heavy loss as we hired taxi. After coming back after 5 days I filed TDR. Since none of customer mistake please process TDR. We are not asking to compensate us for the incremental cost we incurred due to loss of train , but just the amount we have paid to indian railway as travel fare which was not allowed to travel by railway by way of cancellation of train itself.

Please do the needful for refund at the earliest.
kumara swamy

May 30, 2014

forget my pass word and my pet name also

pls help i cant able to trace out tha my pass word and i forget my pet name also so atlest delete my account i want to use same phono no for new account are else recovered my password and send to me
kumaraswamy_j@yahoo.co.in

pls do needful help.
vinod kumar vishwakarma

May 29, 2014

Not refunmy money refund in my account after cacile tickect

Refund of amount
D/Sir,

My name is Vinod kumar vishwakarma irctc id VKVK01,I ticket Cancelled Date: 20-APR-2014 (Pnr Number: 8508807584) From : BHUSAVAL JN(BSL ) to : ALLAHABAD JN(ALD). ,Cancelled Date: 17-FEB-2014(Pnr Number: 8621279029) SURAT(ST) to CHEOKI(COI) And Cancelled Date: 16-MAY-2014 (Pnr Number: 6528603748) ALLAHABAD JN(ALD) To : PUNE JN(PUNE)
1) Transaction ID: 0851307199
2)Transaction ID: 0850609859
3)Transaction ID: 0874015619... Please refund cash in same bank ( bank of baroda)

my email id.vinod5071@gamil.com

make password

please make my password
onkaul

May 20, 2014

Re-activation of my email id

My email onkaul2006@yahoo.co.in account, has been de-activated. You are requested to please re-activate it.

from OMKARESHWAR NATH KAUL

Proactive Data Solution - Fraud and lame Promises
    I was contacted by Sonu Koli from Proactive Data Solution...
    Airtel DTH - Validity Peiod-Billing issue
    Hello, I have purchased new airtel DTH connection...
    www.motherconcern.organization - GUNGUN
    MOTHERCONCERN ORGANIZATION is fake or not . It is not a...
    Ibps - forgotten to print application form of CWE PO/MT-VI
    I HAD FORGOTTEN TO TAKE PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - fake wave of unlimited internet
    i have purchased a jiofi , after 5 days it got verified...
    snapdeal - wrong product
    order no. - 14898101049 I have ordered sanitary pads...