care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

k117singh

make password

please make my password
onkaul

May 20, 2014

Re-activation of my email id

My email onkaul2006@yahoo.co.in account, has been de-activated. You are requested to please re-activate it.

from OMKARESHWAR NATH KAUL
gokul krishna ceemala

May 20, 2014

user id and password lost

sir! namasta i took an account in airtel money. i also took an irctc reservation my user id and password is missing. so pls resend my id and password to the ph no 8008070772

May 15, 2014

NOT REFUND CANCELLATION TICKET

we have cancelled ticket on 09.04.2014.(PNBE ERS EXPRESS,MKA TO MAS) but still not received refund in my account. PNR Number : 6725986059. transation id 0875554865 please let me know status
irctc custmer told me that your settlement id 408467385955 receipt number 043987203 but i will go to bank manager he told me that your amount has been not come

manjari.gandham

May 11, 2014

Regarding SC-VSKP Spcl(02728)

This is Manjari. I have a complaint regarding the service of Train no:02728. Last time i boarded the train on Apr18'2014. This is the train which is showing Start time as 10.10PM or 10.30PM but it never came to platform on time. Always it comes between 12.30 AM to 2.00 AM. I have boarded the train nearly 5 times all the time it is having the same issue. As the destination arrival time is 10.10 but it will take nearly 5 to 6 hours late. I jus wanted to know why the railway department is not scheduling the different time if they will not provide it in 10.10. If it is happening once or twice it will be ok. It is happening every time with this train.
RDsouza90

May 6, 2014

bank account debited but tickets not booked

I was trying to book a ticket through IRCTC from hubli to pune , but as soon i filled in the necessary details it showed session expired.and soon after that i got an text which said that my account has been debited twice for the same. Please let me know when the amount will be refunded back to my account.

Email id: johndsouzs1202@gmail.com

May 6, 2014

NOT REFENDED CANCALLATION AMOUNT

dear sir,
we have cancelled ticket on 09.04.2014.(PNBE ERS EXPRESS,MKA TO MAS) but still not received refund in my account. PNR Number : 6725986059. please let me know status

D.K.SINGH

Apr 30, 2014

NOT REFUND CANCELLATION TICKET

PNR No 6725986059 Tranxaction ID 0875554865 NOT return cancallation ticket amount .

Please refund the amount into my account as soon as possible.

MY EMAIL- singh.dharmender22@yahoo.in
MY NO-9444984282.

PLZ HELP

Dharmender Kumar Singh
QUT123

Apr 24, 2014

REFUND AMOUNT NOT SENT

I was booking a ticket from Ranchi to new delhi on 17-04-2014 but that time transaction was failed, my transaction ID-0890440851
I have called your customer care service but there no positive result.

so kind refund my amount,

Apr 23, 2014

non refund of cancalled ticket amount

refund money

AMIYOPAUL

non refund of failed transaction for reservation Rs.81/-

Vide TR ID 0883484496 my reservation on 06-04-2014 has failed for Rs.91.24. The amount however deducted from my account in Central Bank of India to the credit of IRCTC a/c No.3201722494. On enquiry from reservation status in site of IRCTC, the status
shown :
Reservation status : Not booked
Total amount : Rs.81.00
Refund date : 09-04-2014.
Refund amt : Rs.81.24
refund instruction given to Bank. Receipt No.RVNOIID1482318
But it is unfortunate that till date refunded amount of Rs.81.24 has not been credited back into my account.
krish739

Rg:IRCTC Account Password

Hi Sir,

This is Ramesh, I am using my IRCTC account from last 3 years recently one week back i changed my password but i forgot the changed password.when i am trying to get new password by using forgot password option in IRCTC portal it's sending the new password to my registered email id but i forgot the that registered email id.
And i am using my registered my mobile number till now, i am requesting you please send me new password to my registered mobile number.
Username: krish739
Registered Mobile number is :+91-9553614949
for any conecrns please drop a mail to tramesh739@gmail.com

kindly provide new password to registered mobile number,

Ramesh

Apr 16, 2014

Refund of amount

Refund of amount
D/Sir,

I booked a ticket from BHARATPUR JN(BTE) to Lucknow for date 02/02/2014. I cancelled ticket due to delay in train for more than 3 hours so the passenger was not able to Board on train on date 02/02/2014.When I filed the TDR I got intimation that the Refund amount will be Zero.Plz reply why the amount will not be refunded.My account is got debited by rs.607.47/-

Ticket is Booked In the name of Madhur Goyal,Transaction ID: 0840383242 ,Pnr Number: 8508264161,Train No: 13238,Train Name: KOTA PNBE EXP,Class: 3A
Please refund the amount into my account as soon as possible.

MY EMAIL-minibansal2000@gmail.com
MY NO-8574955023

PLZ HELP

Madhur Goyal
akdey1

Apr 15, 2014

Unable to book eticket

I am unable to book ticket as the session expires automatically as soon as i click the log in button. Also sometimes i reach the payment option but as i click the button the session expires automatically. Please note that i have not double clicked at any instance as suggested by IRCTC or have done anything for which the session auto expires.Also I have not kept the browser idle for long time period. Please look into this. It is a serious issue.
pujeet83

Apr 6, 2014

Disable to book my ticket online

When i go for ticket booking and fullfill all necessary details in the given columns after entering verification code when i click on" GO" option there is message displayed on the screen "ENTER THE CAPTCHA VALUE" and i click on OK then my account was automatically logged out, i am tired of all this i tried several times but the result is same .S o please sort my this query then i m able to book my tickets online, my id is " pujeet83".
Rahul Kumar Saxena

Apr 3, 2014

TDR not admissible

Below mentioned detail is self explanatory,my son Rohan Saxena has missed the train but the Railway has updated their record as mentioned below,it appears that the officials TTEs travelling with train are not doing their duties honestly.Please look into it and oblige.

Rahul Saxena
Ph-9415963567

On Tuesday, 18 March 2014 4:45 PM, "tdrprocess@irctc.co.in" <tdrprocess@irctc.co.in> wrote:
With Reference to your PNR No:2155451202, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : DCR050314V67974 and the reason being : 'As per chart, passenger has travelled'
shashior

Mar 31, 2014

Amount not refunded

I have cancelled the ticket on 25th March 2014 but still not received amount in my account. How much time shall i wait and follow up for the amount , its really ridiculous. Please find below details.

Ticket History
Pnr Number: 6624449323 Transaction ID: 0847696878 Train No: 12130
Train Name: AZAD HIND EXP From Station: RAIPUR JN(R) To Station: PUNE JN(PUNE)
Date Of Journey: 12-Apr-2014 Class: 3A Boarding: RAIPUR JN(R)
Resv Upto: PUNE JN(PUNE) Date Of Booking: 12-Feb-2014 Total Ticket Fare: Rs 1272.47

Ticket Details

Receipt Number: 408726631608 Refund Date: 28-MAR-2014

Acronyms
Approved: Approved for Refund Refunded: Refunded in Account
Sent for Refund: Refund Instructions given to Bank

Its my humble request you to kindly credit the above amount by tomorrow.

shashi kant
ramdayal kori

Mar 17, 2014

payment don but not book ticket

payment cut gaya ticket book nahi hua , likh ke aya ki 8 to 10 tak 2 ticket book hoga aisa kyun ticket book hua nahi likhke ata hai ki 2 ticket milega kamse kam 1 ticket do
vinayak.alwal

i forgot userid

i forgot my user id. and i also registered email id. I have only my cell no. I want want recover or deactivate for the same same.
chandraguptha2000

Issue on Failed Transactions

I have found that there are so many transactions are failing to book the tickets even after the amount is received in IRCTC website.

Today, I tried to book the tatkal ticket for 18th Mar, 2014 which as a normal working day. I found the amount was debited from my account and ticket was not booked (though the ticket availability @ 0094). Transaction number 869442905 this first one.

I am really feeling very sad about the working style of the IRCTC website at the TATKAL time. If this is happening that failing to book the ticket on every time, how we can trust this site?

This is very sad about IRCTC web site.

What is the use of providing the tatkal previlage to the passengers even they willing to pay the tatkal amount with all surcharges (gateway charges, service taxes etc.,)

Please see the below list of Payment History transaction failed details out of my experience. I am feeling our IRCTC is not at all working properly. I wish if someone to take this opportunity to resolve the issue.

At least, somebody can book the tickets at the time of emergency if this issue is not repeating again and again.

FAILED PAYMENT REFUND STATUS
10 470137086 Payment Settled Not Booked Rs 522 hdfcvbvpg
haribabu_456

Mar 12, 2014

Double rates in trains

We frequently travel in train and this complaint is against the uncontrolled prices in the trains.

The vendors are selling the products for a very high cost. The cost is almost double.

We had requested for 'Amol Masti' (butter milk) and your vendor have asked to pay 30/-. Whereas, the actual cost of 'Amol Masti' is only 12/- anywhere in the shops.

Cool-drink cost around 28/- and your vendor had asked to pay 40/-.

Similarly, the tea which they supply is with very poor quality. It taste like a hot water.

If we question against the high-price, they are showing the aggressiveness.

We suggest you to arrange the price menu and a complaint box in each bogi. So, that we ensure that they sell for the same price.

Last travelled on : 9th March 2014
Train Name: Mumbai express (Hyderabad to Mumbai)

Hari

State Bank of India - money not credited to my account
    i deposited cash which is rs-8500 in Airoli (Navi Mumbai)...
    rajasthan govt. - आबादी क्षेत्र से...
    महोदय, जोधपुर शहर में...
    vishwamitra India Pariwar - VIP ke chammach
    Vishwamitraindia parewar ek fraud company hai yeh jankari...
    himachal road transport corp. - complaint of rash driving
    i want to complain about rash driving by hrtc driver of...
    JAWED HABIB - people behave very badly. very very disappointing
    Need to complain for gomti nagar Lucknow branch . they...
    sbi net banking - Not able to reset password as forgot date of birth
    Hi sir, My name is trilok chand and I have a SBI salary...
    care---irctc.co.in - Amount deducted but ticket not received
    Amount deducted but ticket not received Sir, I HAVE...
    Idea - RE: Balance Deduction
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    Easy Mobile Recharge - Recharge was not done but money is deducted from my...
    Today I recharged with rs 291.paynent was successful and...