care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

ariyursk12

Mar 13, 2015

Forget Password

Dear Sir.,
My user id ariyursk12
I have forget my password and security answer.
So, please send my password to my Email Id or Phone No.

Regards/Thanks
Sathish Kumar.S
thsunasara

Mar 11, 2015

amount deducted but ticket not booked

Sir. I booked online tatkal ticket on date 13/01/2015 from TAPRI to PALANPUR May [1]Transaction Id: 100000152541433 it was not booked and no balance refund.
Second time I booked online tatkal ticket on date 13/01/2015 from TAPRI to PALANPUR May [2]Transaction Id: 100000152541665 it was not booked and balance refund me date 14/01/2015.
Third time I booked online tatkal ticket on date 13/01/2015 from TAPRI to PALANPUR it was bookd.
So I request to you for may balance refund Transaction Id: 100000152541433 send me soon.
Train no.19032 HW ADI MAIL
My IRCTC user id-thsunasara
Harichaini

Mar 3, 2015

Power Charger Point in Premium train Sleeper coaches

In Premium Train, Train No "00851" and "00852", in some of the sleeper coaches power charger point is available and in some of the coaches it is not available. So the people are facing difficulties at the time of journey. So request you to put the charger point in all the sleeper coaches.
Narain Mansharamani

Mar 1, 2015

RCTC- Refund for incomplete transition

Subject-RCTC- Refund for incomplete transition
On 28- January 2015, I booked ticket on line for travelling from New Delhi (NDLS) to Dehra Dun (DDN) on 23rd Feb. 2015 in AC first class for train 12205/ NANDA DEVI EXP. The transition was not complete, as ticket was not issued, but the amount RS.1,663.71 wa deducted from my PNB account and transition id is To ECOM/20001002/502873033256/512 on 28-01-2015. Please refund my money as soon as possible. IRCTC id: narainm37.
With best wishes
Narain Mansharamani
E-mail: narainm@hotmail.com
Phone: 7879187839
Rudra 992

Feb 28, 2015

username pasward bhool gay a hu

Helo sar mera name hai Santosh pandey hai mai irct ka appna USER Names PASWAORD Bhool Gaya hu please sar mera username pasward. Provit karo...mera email address santoshpandey449@gmail.com mera address adhani dhanupur handia allahaba up hai pincod 221503 hai. Date of barth 07 .03. 1986
tapandte

Feb 24, 2015

Not receive IRCTC log in password

I have newly created the user account in IRCTC with User ID-tapantcl and i have my register mail id tapansaha.tcl@gmail.com.I got conformation that my password will be send my registered mail ID but i yet to receive it.I am a frequent traveler by train.Please resolve my issue.

With Regards,

Date of journey- 10 feb 15
From- Buxar
TO- Hawrah
Card- PNB debit card
Pls refund my money as early possible
D Durga Prasad

Jan 24, 2015

Refund of Money

I submit that amount pertaining the below said transaction is not yet deposited in my account.

Ticket Booking Date 08-Dec-2014
Date of Journey :09-Dec-2014
Transaction ID : 100000131535907
PNR No. : 4615856564
Date Of Boarding :09-Dec-2014

Kindly do the needful
asn786123

Jan 22, 2015

irctc parsonal user id use in busniess

i requested to you imedite action this business man . irctc parsonal user id use in business . our place two busniesss man e-ticket & tatkal ticket sal high prise. this two man no irctc agent. there name is- (1) Mustak Hussain Bhuyan(Bhuyan comanaction)
add-doomdoomia purana bazar p.o-balisatra Dist-nagaon(assam) Pin-782122 (2) Faruk Hussain Shikdar add-doomdoomia bus stand (shikdar computer enterprise) back side of batdrava road rail station vill+p.o-balisatra dist- nagaon dist- nagaon(assam) Pin-782122 . Thank You,
rosyayush6

less refund

Full refund as train >3 hrs.late
On 25.12.2014 Jammu tawi exp.was more than 3 hours late at Dhanbad jn.Ticket(PNR NO.2626891054) was cancelled/TDR filed/less refund(50%) given/arrange for full refund.Already sent various email since then for it. My email id is rosyayush06gmail.com AND rbroy66@hotmail.com.CELL PH.NO.9470595129
rosyayush6

Full refund as train >3 hrs.late

tapas108

Jan 18, 2015

for service is not properly

dear sir ,
I am travelling from mumbai CST to HWH (TRAIN NO - 12261 DURONTO EXP). coach no - B2 (Pnr no - 8731732201)

I am checked the every bed cover packed do nt properly packing and inside cloth very dirty .

so i am complain (Complain book no - 133846 ),pls check and urgently action required asap .

NOTE: Pls reply me asap .
showrya

Jan 13, 2015

refund of amount

Am a student,we normally won't be having surplus money in our account.Today,I booked a train from chennai to mumbai in which the money got debited but the ticket was not booked.I request you to refund the money as soon as possible so that i can book the ticket for the same train.
mail-chakri.srt619@gmail.com
ph no-7845355963
meldrick

Jan 8, 2015

food

While I was travelling from manglore to Mumbai I had purchased a vada pav. When I opened I got a small fly.
Kindly check the food before packing. Never ever go by such express train.
Rajendra Singh Aswal

Jan 8, 2015

Refund amount

I tried booking three times tickets from Delhi to Kopergaon for which the amount has been deducted but are neither being shown in my booked ticket history nor have I received any sms to difreent IDurvishan and raju_aswal pse. look the matter and refund the amount immediately as the tickets have not been booked.

Ticket fm New Delhi to Kopergaon
booked date 6/01/2015 Train Jhelam Exp.
ID No. urvishan and raju_aswal

rajendra Singh
Email raswalsingh@gmail.com
Mob.8860342769
AnanthiMathi

Jan 4, 2015

Not receiving mail in registered Email id

Dear sir/Mam,
Received mobile verification code but not yet receiving Mail. This is for my user I'd : AnanthiMca.
Second issue: Mobile no and email I'd already use error message got but I forget not user name and password. Pls solve
Ananthi
17061995

Jan 3, 2015

REGARDING USER ID

DEAR SIR,
I have an account which will not proper work. The problem is profile information is not update and ticket booked option is not available in this ID. please resolve the problem as soon as possible. id will be ( amit1992at )
PAL0109

Jan 3, 2015

MONEY DEDUCTED BUT TICKET NOT BOOKED

I tried booking two tickets for which the amount has been deducted but are neither being shown in my Booked Ticket History nor have I received any SMS to verify any confirmation. Following amounts have been deducted on JAN 3 2015
INR 2052
INR 2822
MY USER ID. PAL0109
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REFUND THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY AS THE TICKETS HAVE NOT BEEN BOOKED
vinaykanti

Dec 30, 2014

change email id

My user id VinayKanti and My Mobile No 8748844041 My E-Mail ID was vinaykanti24@gmail.com. i forgot my email id & isrctc password so i created new email id vinaykanti91@gmail.com please kindly reset my old email id to new email id and sent it me above mention email id . this is your kind consideration please.
thanking your anticipation.
purujit65

Passward Forget

Dear Sir/Madem,

My user id Purujit65 and My Mobile No 9962519659 My E-Mail ID is satya32venkatesh@yahoo.co in please reset the my pass ward more then 5 tickets are booked and need to SMS are mail for that all the tickets please kindly reset password and sent it me above mention email id . this is your kind consideration please.
thanking your anticipation.

Sathiyanarayanan P
9962519659
rpagarwalla

Dec 29, 2014

change of email id and resaet of password

My earlier email id rpagarwalla@vsnl.net became inactive because at present I donot have any vsnl connection and I have also forgotten my password also My user name is RPAGARWAL and my new emaiul id is rpagarwalla1956@rediffmail.com. Please suggest to solve my problem
Amita84

Dec 29, 2014

Re activate my account please

Please deactivate my account as I am unable to create a new one with my mobile number.
User name - amita84
Email - amita84@gmail.com
svlokras

Dec 21, 2014

SENIOR CITIZEN CONCESSION NOT GIVEN TO ME LOWED

I, Shashank Lokras a Senior Citizen (aged 61 years), booked my train ticket (with my wife Shailaja Lokras) from Pune to Jabalpur with PNR 8128407302. I have travelled & completed my journey. I have observed that thought my age was admitted in the ticket as 61 year, I was not given Senior Citizen. I request you to please give me concession & refund the amount through electronic mode.

Shashank Lokras.
moldtek512

Dec 13, 2014

password

My user id moldtek512. I have forget password and security answer. So, please send my password to my Email Id or sms to regesterd Phone No.

Anurag Pandey