care@irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care@irctc.co.in

Ops938015 Send email

Aug 20, 2012

forget user id and password

Sir, i have forgot my icrtc password. my user id is ops938015 and my email id is opsharma938015.op@gmail.com and mobile no. is 9461860414. Many times i have tried to reset password by fallowing procedure and putting pet name but could not get new password
Please help me
Rajkumar2012 Send email

Aug 18, 2012

account locked

Sir, my login Id for irctc.co.in is rkprianshi of which I have forgotten the password also the answer for the security question, could you please help to get my password. My email id is rk012@rediffmail.com
thanks.
Raj Kumar
AJITHKUMAR.B.S Send email

Aug 16, 2012

forget user id and password

Sir I have forgot my user id and password.Kindly send it to my id ajith_bsa@yahoo.co.in
AJITHKUMAR.B.S Send email

Aug 16, 2012

forget user id and password

Sir, I have forgot my user id and password, Kindly send me the same on my e-mail ajith_bsa@yahoo.co.in as I am facing problems for railway bookings
Patan1991 Send email

Aug 15, 2012

forget user id and password

i have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets please help me to regain my user id and password my email id is prasad_mandhani@rediffmail.com and my mob no 09966636221
Matcha Srinivas Send email

Aug 13, 2012

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN IRCTC.CO.IN BUT NOT ABLE TO LOG IN BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. NOW, I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO RESET MY PASSWORD AND SEND THE SAME TO MY EMAIL ID-matcha.srini@gmail.com

THANX.

MATCHA SRINIVAS
Neetu Rathee Send email

Aug 12, 2012

forget user id and password

Sir I have forget my irctc password please send me the password my email manojkataria.77@gmail.com as I am facing problem railway booking. Regards neetu rathee(9136416271) customer ID (katariadot) date of birth 03/03/1983
Sanket.shroff Send email

Aug 8, 2012

hello
I have forget my user id, password, and phone no registered with IRCTC. . .please help me to retrieve me. . .my email id id sanket.shroff@yahoo.co.in.
looking forward for your reply
Sanket.shroff Send email

Aug 8, 2012

hello
looking forward for your reply
Mknair Send email

forget user id and password

sirI forget my irctc password.I already sent four complaints in care@irctc.co.in.But not given to me the password in my email.so please give the password in my mobile. My mobile number is 9862171138
Rajd35 Send email

forget user id and password

I am forget my id and password
Rajd35 Send email

forget user id and password

i am Rajesh Dhole my I D is rajd35@yahoo.co.in but i forget my I.D. and password which i have registered for IRCTC kindly mail me my id and passward my registered mobile no. 9892868602
Dalip_singh Send email

Aug 5, 2012

forget user id and password

I have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets pls help me to regain my user id and password my emai id is dalipsinghjoya@rediffmail.com and my mob no 9720273600
Mknair Send email

Aug 5, 2012

forget user id and password

Sir, I forget my irctc registration password. My full name is Manikantan. My user id is Mknair.My E-Mail is balakrishnanm39@gmail.com.Please send me as soon as possible my password to the email.My phone number is 9862171138
Appusweet Send email

Aug 4, 2012

forget user id and password

i m anuj agrawal and my id indianappu and i forgot my password so please help me my id appu_cool4u@yahoo.co.in or my mobile no 9893959405
K.p.nemiraj Send email

Aug 2, 2012

forget user id and password

sir ihave forgot my user id and password now i want to book rail ticket pls help me to regain my user id and password my email id is kpnjain@gmail.com
NAWSANT Send email

Jul 26, 2012

forget user id and password

SIR THIS SNTOSH SINGH I LOST FORGOTEN MY IRCTC PASSWORD I HAVE U, NAME.
BUT NO PASSWORD PLSE HELP ME . WHAT SHOULD I DO.
**jyoti** Send email

Jul 23, 2012

forget user id and password

hi, I have forgotten my irctc user id.How will i get it back?Make it urgent.My email id is jyotikhandoji@ymail.com PH 9663246775
Ashubcn Send email

Jul 22, 2012

forget user id and password

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id and passward, Please send me the user id and Passward on my E Mail ashutosh.verma14@gmail.com as I am facing problem for railway booking.Regards ashutosh verma (09005223000) and my (PAN ID - AJEPV5051H)
Kishore143s Send email

Jul 20, 2012

forget user id and password

I forgot my user id and password, pl send me on my E mail kishoresuma143@gmail.com as iam facing problem for rly booking tkts (8019711184)
Sahil66677 Send email

Jul 16, 2012

forget user id and password

Hey my name is sahil kalwani yesterday i am sing up IRCTC my email is collboy11111@gmail.com but i am dont have IRCTC my pasword in my email please you send me my pasword please
Anuj26688 Send email

Jul 11, 2012

forget user id and password

i forget my irctc id and password my Registered Mobile Number is 9455642475 and email id is anuj26688@gmail.com.please send me my id and password on my contact no. or mail id.
priti nigam

Jul 10, 2012

irctcpassword and mobverification code

sir ihave not received yet irctc password and mobile verification code so p0lease send my password and mobile verfication code immediately.iregistered in irctc.
jayant.raj

Jul 10, 2012

password not reset

dear sir,
i forget my password but when i m proceed to reset not reset it. i am using correct security answer so please send me my reset password in my mail id

mail id - jayant.singh28@gmail.com
user name of irctc login - jayant.raj
Reega Send email

Jul 9, 2012

forget user id and password

I forgot my user id and pass word for booking ticket in irctc

snapdeal - Order is not delivered within estimated delivery date
    I purchased item of order no. 3241886781 on...
    Bluedart - Sliding into bullock cart age
    A package was shipped to me from Jammu via bluedart on...
    macro compact black sandals - about sandals
    Hi sir my order no. 3179093314 macro compact black sandals...
    care@irctc.co.in - id issue
    id is not working de68892667 forget the pass ..
    snapdeal - Not initiating the refund
    Order ID: 3004153092 Ordered on. 4th Oct 2014 On 8th...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Not supplying properlya tamil Hindu paper
    Dear to all I am N.Dharmalingam, I am a subscriber...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - form 16
    Dear sir please provide my form 16A as early as possible
    sonata - watch was stoped 3rd time in 8 month
    Dear sir/mam i was purchased sonata watch in january....