care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

T,P.Raju

Oct 18, 2014

Difficulty in booking e ticket

I have already registered in IRCTC. My user name is T.P.Raju and my pass word is rii382. my Mobile No. is 9447097870. My e-m,ail address is tpsasthamangalam@gmail.com.

Now I have faced a problem that not book any e-ticket through IRCTC stated that "Your user name or pass word not exist." At the same time I have approached to register a new account the remark says that user name and pass word already registered. In short, I can not book any e-ticket . Kindly do needful at the earliest.
samreen888

Oct 17, 2014

i forget irctc password

i forget irctc password please provide new password.
priyadarshi

Oct 16, 2014

Ticket Booking.

I have booked online a ticket in Kolkata-Rajdhani express on 15th December, 2014 through internet banking. The amount has been deducted from my SBI account, but still it is showing that the payment has not been received by IRCTC and the booking is pending.
The reference number is:
100000098725605IG00BUOVH0 TRANSFER TO 33828387233 SBI I.R.C.T.C. COLLECT
nirshi

Oct 16, 2014

extra money taken by agent

Sir/Madam,
today i booked train YPR SKRANTIEXP 22685 from Bangalore to Chandigarh.the actual fee for booking was 9852.47 inclusive of service tax rs 244 but the agent took rs 7250.please help me to understand why they charge so much moreover they demand so much money and no one is there to check on them.
agent details-

14 OCT BOOKING
KAMAL KUMAR SINGH BISHT

Oct 13, 2014

refund of wrongly deducted Rs. 1873.72

On 28-09-2014 following message was received on my Mobile No. 9452204609 which is transcribed as under :–
Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 622XX2449 for a purchase worth Rs. 1873 on POS SBIRCTC at IRCTC txn # 427103727276.
Received: 06:02:51pm 28-09-2014 From: BX-ATMSBI (not available)
It was very shocking to receive this message as I had not purchased anything from my ATM-Cum-Debit Card. In order to ascertain veracity of this fact I went to an ATM on 28-04-2014 for Mini Statement and was surprised to receive this information that Rs. 1873.72 has been deducted from my SB A/C as POS PRCH while I have not purchased anything on that day.
I had already made a complaint on 29-09-14 and 07-10-14 to concerned Branch. So, it is humble request that you kindly look into the matter as who has purchased/used the ticket.
Thanks and regards,
Kamal Kumar Singh, Advocate
High Court, Lucknow Bench
kamalbishtadv@gmail.com
13-10-2014
paresh9983

Oct 12, 2014

IRCTC Agent Take extra ordinary Charge

I'll booked one Tatkal Ticket through IRCTC agent ( Swagat Travels Solution Pvt. Ltd. Rajkot ) he charge more then ticket amount,

my ticket amount is around 510rs and he take charge 400rs extra how its possible?

So please let me know its seficent or not?

Hope you give revert as soon.

badrakiya@gmail.com
+91 9586627936

Pares Badrakiya
victonakka

Oct 6, 2014

deduction of payment from my debit card without a ticket

Sir/Madam,
We booked to fro tickets between Hyderabad and allahjabad for the days of 9th and 13 of October. I used the ICICI (No.4667 3163 0506 6561 Name. Victor Luther Paul Nakka ) debit card for payment for the two tickets we booked the payment was recieved three times on the day of 27th September 2014 for an amount of 1,648.71. for each ticket . Kindly see that the amount is debited three times for the Two Tickets we booked (From Secunderabad to Allahabad and on 9th Oct with PNR No.430057618 and the return ticket on 13th Oct PNR NO.6334107601 ) Kindly see that the amount without issueing a ticket be refunded .
at the earloiest for which act of generosity i will be thankful to you

Yours sincerely
Victor Luther Paul Nakka
ganeshvpatil

Oct 3, 2014

railway modernization

dear sir/ma'am
our railways and stations is very dirty compare to others i.e. why hike the fare increase the revenue and gifted to us modern stations and modern coaches . our railway employee also unhappy because the dirty ness of our stations and track because on that place they working regularly .
ganeshvpatil

Oct 3, 2014

increase the general coaches

dear sir/ma'am
our railway network is best for any common man about all point of view, but the general coaches are is not sufficient for the whole public i.e. why all the public is not happy because of this point so please increase the number of coaches for the public point of view and help us. because the common man is totally depends on the government .
rssathish

Sep 30, 2014

Release the IRCTC ID

I'm a business man and not able to book the Railway ticket through internet option, due to ID was blocked by IRCTC long ago.

Pls release my below said ID and Phone no. to use for railway booking and also I forgot the password which was register in

IRCTC

Sathish
C : 9791126216
rohitranjan786

Sep 23, 2014

for disconnecting the call without giving inquiry and further not receiving the call

Sir/Madam,
I called on IRCTC toll free helpline number 1800111139. A male person received the called and he was sleeping i knew this from his voice. I asked 'is this IRCTC' he replied 'yes'. I wanted to know fare of train number 04410 from NDLS to MFP but he replied 'no inquiry is available here' and he disconnected the call. I called again and his answer was same then i asked 'this number 1800111139 is for which purpose' then he again disconnected. After that he not received my call again.
I request to give details and purpose of IRCTC toll free helpline number 1800111139 and take an action on that person.
Thanks!
with regards
Rohit Ranjan
IRCTC username- Rranjan786
arunthreeg

Sep 12, 2014

REFUND AMOUNT

Train No.12559(Shiv Ganga)DOJ 1/9/2014 was cancelled but amount not credit in my A/C till date. (PNR NO:-2261750887)

Ref.to the subject matter ,I am very sory to inform that till date I have not received my refund amount in my Bank.Pl. take to do the needful at ur earliest possible.

Thanking u
ARUN KUMAR MUKHERJEE
Contact no:-09958575798
A 119 New Ashok nagar
New Delhi
ASHOK SARKAR73

Sep 9, 2014

Train No.13160 DOJ 14.08.2014 was cancelled but amount not Cr.ed my A/C. till dt.

Thanking u
ASHOK SARKAR
10,Jelia para lane,
Kol-12
kadar009

Sep 7, 2014

forgot passward

I have forgotten my pass ward and I also forget my pet's name plz help immediately. My user name. Kadarbhai0. And. My mobile no 9819400795 and email. Kadarbhai88@gmail.com
tanix

Aug 24, 2014

changed my E-mail.ID

Hello Sir/Madam, I am the account holder of IRCTC many years, unfortunately the "Sify E-mail" (Past Mail ID: tanix15@sify.com) was closed last month and my mobile number is same (9367601148). Now I created a new E-mail ID from "Gmail.com" and my mail ID is "tanixphilo@gmail.com". But the problem is not bocking any tickets form IRCTC through my new E-mail ID (tanixphilo@gmail.com), because this mail ID is not matched. past user id is "tanix15"

Now I create a new user ID to IRCTC that is" tanixphilo" (for new email id) and same mobile number that is 9367601148 (past 10 years). But now my problem is coming from the IRCTC login, "your mobile number is already exists" .

Now I kindly request please match my new email ID (tanixphilo@gmail.com) and the same Mobile number (9367601148) for a new login

Dr.Thanigaivelan Shanmugam

E-mail- tanixphilo@gmail.com
Cell Number: 09367601148
sandeep2015

Aug 12, 2014

TDR filled , but not refunded.

I am not getting my refund after even filling TDR on time.
As you can see the below mail.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With reference to your request for refund for PNR Number: 8447511364 for reason "Passenger Not Travelled.", we wish to inform you that your request for refund has been filed successfully against Reference No: 100000006875869 and this case is being forwarded to the concerned Railway through Enhanced Coaching Refund System (ECRS) introduced by the railway.

The refund under this category shall be processed by the Railways under the present commercial rules. On receipt of refund amount from the Railways, it will be credited to the same account of the customer through which booking was made through opted payment gate way.

For any assistance please contact:-

011-39340000, MON-SAT (10 AM-6 PM),
Fax No.011-23741117, 011-23345400,Chennai Care No. 044-25300000

This is an Auto generated mail. Please do not reply.

With regards,
TDR Team,
tdrprocess@irctc.co.in
ponrajammu

Aug 1, 2014

Activate link change for New mail id :ponrajammu@gmail.com

i have new user registration for irctc user id :ponrajammu cell no: 8925593227 then email id:ponrajammu@gmail.ccom. that is email is wrong so activate link sent for this emailid. so you have send a activate link for in my email id : ponrajammu@gmail.com
istiyaquealam68

Jul 27, 2014

train is stop from 2 hours

Actually train is stop from 2 hours, what the hell is this,its too irritating,
I am going delhi to Gomoh.
train no-12802.
you increase fare but there is no facility in train, no water and very dirty in toilet, there is no mantanance. Pentry food too costly.

thanks & regards
istiyaque alam
sreelalitha

Jul 25, 2014

forgot password

i forgot my password of irctc my user id is srilalitha my phone no 9703129655 pls help me
AKTIRKEY

Jul 24, 2014

password & pet name lost

sir, i forgot my password and pet name. so please send my password and pet name to email id & mobile no.

USER ID - AKTIRKEY
E-MAIL ID - anujkumartirkey@gmail.com
MOBILE NO.- 9437288042
bhavesh. u

Jul 24, 2014

Bad Quality of Food during journey

Dear Concern,

During my journey by August kranti Express (Delhi - Mumbai), it is found that food quality is very poor. which is forced people to waste it any how. and it is very often during the journey. since cost of food is included in ticket cost, so no one is bother about this much. I am requesting concern authority to modify such system like, people should be given option to select food at the time of journey when tickets are booked. by that food can be saved, wastage can be reduced and also cost will be decrees of Travel.

and by same time quality of food has to be improved.

Bhavesh Upadhyay
bhaveshupadhyay_1985@yahoo.in
ila gupta

Jul 12, 2014

unavailability of reservation ticket

main cancer patient quota ke tahat badshahpur se lucknow aur lucknow se badshahpur ka reservation karana chahti thi but office assistant ne sirf badshahpur se lucknow ka reservation kiya aur bataya ki lucknow se returningg ka reservation lucknow se hi karana hoga ,kya quote ke ticket online nahi book hote.plz help me..........
abhay choubay

Jul 9, 2014

Forget Password & S.Q.

Forget Pssword & Question
i my irctc user name ( asc) password forget not remaindered .my gmail ID ( achoubay2@gmail.com) and Mob No. (9981866820)

Thank
Abhay Shanker Choubay
Near P.H.E. Woark Shop
Tilli Ward Sagar (M.P.) 470001
Mob. 9981866820
selvak

Jul 8, 2014

Forget User Id

i forget my irctc user name password.I can not create new irctc account with same mobile number please help

ON THE GO - NO PAYMENT OF SERVICE TAX
    Dear Sir, I had Visited ON THE GO Restaurant on...
    BSNL Broadband - broadband & land-line signal problem
    BSNL landline and broadband new services not working...
    Dr.Batra - RE: Please stop sending SMS
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    locanto - FRAUD/CHEATING
    I AM AKRAM (NAME CHANGE), I AM LIVING IN BANGALORE, I SAW...
    Vodafone - Making metally harassment by the VODAFONE by sending...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I'm so sorry to bring a complaint...
    Periyar University - NOT RECIEVED CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE
    I have applied for MSW in the year 2010 and completed my...
    waaky - do not resived my order
    dear team my order no are S802006914 these are two power...
    O/E/N INDIA LTD - Salary
    Dear sir Mr. Narendra Modi The prime minister of...
    Suzuki - Gixxer - COLOUR ON PETROL TANK FADDING
    I Have bought the bike Gixxer in the month of Nov 2015 now...