care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

pkiyerram

Jul 25, 2016

money not refunded for failed transaction

My customer ID: pkiyerram. My Mobile No.9010970825. My mail id iyerpkqatar@yahoo.com. Name. P K Iyer Ramachandran.
I booked 5 tickets 3AC from Hyderabad to Kalyan Jn on 24/7/2016 for travelling date 31-10-2016.
since seats were available and i booked the tickets and system accepted, my sbi bank account accordingly debited
the total ticket amount of Rs.4,071/- . But I didn't get the confirmation in my mobile. when I checked the system
it shows transaction failed. It is surprising me that after getting the confirmation message i didn,t get my tickets.
But the amount is not refunded as on today. Could y please check and refund the money to my account. Thanks
mrrmarmpr

Jul 24, 2016

injustice is done by deducting money without confirming ticket.

sir
I have booked a ticket from hyderabad to Tirupati on 24th July through debit card.The money was deducted but the tickets wasn't confirmed,after a while a message has come stating that "The money will be refunded within 3 days".
That was fine but injustice is that you cannot take 3 days for refunding as of our necessity of money,as also you didn't take the money after confirmation of our ticket, so it is really injustice.
kindly take the action immediately (REFUND THE MONEY ) otherwise i will concern with the human rights commission with appropriate act .

majayram1998@gmail.com , phone- 7013563573

irctc

i booked my ticket online money was deducted from my account but ticket not booked.
Dr. Aravind kumar
Mobile;9391029522
aravind19kumar@yahoo.co.in

Jul 22, 2016

money deducted ticket not booked

sir
i booked eticket online money was deducted but ticket not booked kingly reimburse the amount

Jul 22, 2016

amount deducted twice but ticket not booked

on 14th july 2016 i tried to book e-ticket on tatkal quota from yeshvanthpur to Kacheguda by Karnataka Samparkranti express to travel on 15th July 2016, while on line booking my amount of Rs. 488/-00 was deducted twice but e-ticket was not booked. i was waiting till now the amount may be refunded. so far refunding has not been done by IRCTC. KINDLY process refunding immediately
Dr. Aravind kumar
Mobile: 9391029522
email:aravind19kumar@Yahoo.co.in
ADVANI MAHENDRA C

Jul 21, 2016

Regarding release of locked mail ids and mobile numbers with deactivated accounts

I wish to state that I was having 2 or 3 profiles which all were not operated for long time. Those accounts are now deactivated and my mobile numbers and email ids are locked in it. So I herewith request you to kindly release them. They are as follows.
Mobile numbers:-
1) 9372424299 (2)9420281303 (3) 9372421906

Email id:-
vmtraderspimpri@gmail.com and adwanivinod19@gmai.com
PRASAD7143

Jul 19, 2016

my irctc account is suspended

Sri
My user name PRASAD7143

booking is not allowed your account has been suspended.

Please my account restart.

MAIL ID SADHANALA.RAMAPRASAD@GMAIL.COM
Ayesha Roy

Jul 18, 2016

IRCTC Deducted twice amount from my HDFC Account

I have booked tickets on 18th July 2016 PNR-6354563603, from Sealdah (SDAH) to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) for 3rd August 2016 of cost RS.2745+SC-RS.46 and also a return ticket PNR-6757431189 from New Jalpaiguri (NJP) to Sealdah (SDAH) of cost RS. 2195+SC-RS.46 from HDFC Debit Card ending with number 3605.Therefore, the total amount for deduction must be RS 5,032 i.e.(2745+46+2195+46) but according to the bank transaction statement message IRCTC have deducted a total amount of RS.7413 i.e.(Rs.2381+Rs.2241+Rs.2791) from HDFC Debit card ending number 3605 which means a extra transaction of Rs. 2381 have made.

Plz kindly look into the mater and arrange for refund ASAP of Rs. 2381.

My mobile number-8927840308

Email ID-ayesha.roy90@yahoo.com
Anil Parmar

Jul 18, 2016

non refund of e-ticket

I have booked e-ticket as per the ditais given below:
Noufal Ismail

IRCTC account Deactivated

My IRCTC account deactivated without any intimation. I have sent a email and called also, but no action at all.
User isnoufalchol
email : noufal786313@gmail.com
mirshafat

Jul 17, 2016

forget my login id and password

my name is mirshafat i forget my pass word and i have a new no.9821507048 and my email is mirshafat@yahoo.co.in want to
do a new regd or change my no. to old account
Arindam004

Jul 17, 2016

Online ticked booking not confirmed but money was not returned to account

Sir/Mam,
I have booked an online ticket from Tatanagar to Mumbai CSTM when it was in waiting RLWL 4 and remained in waiting list only and not get confirmed. Journey date was on 29th June 2016 but chart was prepared and my ticket remained in waiting list. No cancellation message was recieved by me as Online tickets get cancelled automatically after journey date. please look over the matter.

DETAILS OF TICKET :
Transaction ID: 100000527488836 PNR No 6153137426 Train No./Name: 12262 / HWH CSTM DURONTO
Date of Journey: 29-Jun-2016 Date Of Boarding: 29-Jun-2016 Class: THIRD AC (3A)
From: TATANAGAR JN (TATA) To: MUMBAI CST (CSTM) Boarding: TATANAGAR JN (TATA)
Resv Upto: MUMBAI CST (CSTM) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Ticket Type: E-ticket

Ticket Charge:2435.0 Service Charge:46.0 Total:2481.0
Mubeensm

NOT GETTING CLEARANCE.

GOOD MORNING
FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS AM TRYING AM NOT GETTING CLEARANCE FOR MY EMAIL ID.
KINDLY DO THE CLEARANCE TO THE EARLIEST.
YOUR COOPERATION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANKING YOU
MUBEEN.

MY EMAIL ID; Mubeens1960@gmail.com

REQUESTING USERNAME AND PASSWORD

sir, unfortunately I forget my password and user Id please send me my username and password to this email adress: rohonbiswas9717@gmail.com and my mobile number is:9563700139

Jul 16, 2016

Money payment but ticket is not booked Ticket not booked

Money payment but ticket is not booked

I have booked a ticket from coimbatore to shalimar

Transaction ID: by SBI card Train No. 22641 Name: SHALIMAR EXP Date of Booking: 16-Jul-2016
Date of Journey: 05-Aug-2016 Date Of Boarding: 05-Aug-2016 Date of Arrival: 06-Aug-2016
From: coimbatore (CBE) To: Shalimar (SHM) Boarding At: coimbatore (CBE)
Resv Upto:Shalimar (SHM) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class:AC3 tite
Payment Status: Payment Bank Name:State Bank Of India Reservation Status: Not Booked
Ticket Type:E-ticket
The amount has been debited from my account and the Dabit card XX...2768 by CLEARTRIP.com

My mobile no9563700139 My email:rohon9@gmail.com

Money payment but ticket is not booked

I have booked a ticket from coimbatore to shalimar

From: coimbatore (CBE) To: Shalimar (SHM) Boarding At: coimbatore (CBE)
Resv Upto:Shalimar (SHM) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class:AC3 tite

My mobile no9563700139 My email:rohon9@gmail.com
aryapoorn

Jul 13, 2016

Ticket not booked

I have booked a ticket from Tiruchirapalli Jn to Chennai Egmore.

Transaction ID: 100000555381788 Train No./Name: 12606/PALLAVAN EXP Date of Booking: 13-Jul-2016
Date of Journey: 24-Jul-2016 Date Of Boarding: 24-Jul-2016 Date of Arrival: 24-Jul-2016
From: TIRUCHCHIRAPALI (TPJ) To: CHENNAI EGMORE (MS) Boarding At: TIRUCHCHIRAPALI (TPJ)
Resv Upto: CHENNAI EGMORE (MS) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: CHAIR CAR (CC)
Payment Status: Payment Failed Bank Name: Indian Bank Reservation Status: Not Booked
The amount has been debited from my account and the Net banking ref: 676259422

My mobile no 9487040924 My email: avarulvel5&gmail.com
T V PREMKUMAR

Jul 13, 2016

name change in confirmed e tkt reqiured

I have booked a confirmed tkt today for the journey on 2.8.16 in train no16235 from Virudunagar to Bangalore City. I have wrongly given in the name column my initials only as TVP instead of my full name as T V Premkumar PNR NO: 4421779.164. Can I get it corrected, please

T V Premkumar 9442361525
satyamsai79

Jul 12, 2016

REQUESTING USERNAME AND PASSWORD

sir, unfortunately I forget my password and userId please send me my username and password to this email adress: satyamsai79@gmail.com and my mobile number is: 9963359189
hideepak06@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2016

Quality of Tea and coffie is not good

Quality of Tea and coffee is not good.Its quality is very worst.
dev2808536

Jul 10, 2016

To delete Account

Sir please delete my account my user I'd is dev2808536 and my phone number is 9430045991
himansu sekhar

account has been suspended pl re active

My account has been suspended since one month , kindly reactive.

Thanks & regards
sekhar
himansu sekhar

account has been suspended pl re active

My account has been suspended since one month , kindly reactive.

Thanks & regards
sekhar
Mohseen Khan

Jul 9, 2016

Refund not received infact got message of refund

Hello i booked 3 tickets with pnr: 8149065377 from bandra to unjha on 7/7/16 morning... After sometime i cancelled my tickets due to change in plan.. According to policy 180rs cancellation charges has been deducted, that is ok... But i haven't received the remaining refund yet infact i got the message on 8/7/16 that you have received a refund of rs795 but today when i checked the balance i haven't received any refund yet. What pathetic service, i want my refund of 795 back asap... And more worse is customer service, they don't even pick up the call.. I wasted my balance... Irctc will never improve their services... Irctc sucks... Mentally frustrated..
Mohsin -7738555509
abker

Jul 8, 2016

booking

ticket booking

ICICI Bank Ltd - recharge is not done
    Dear Team, I have recharged my airtel prepaid...
    paytm - Non Refund of Money
    I have booked Hotel through Paytm site...
    IPO of ltinfotech - fund not unlock issue is over
    applied IPO lt infotech 2 application for 280 share...
    nit patna - josaa does not give seat
    Subject- Shubham Kumar is qualified Jee Mains (11009827)...
    Mercedes C200 CGI - Engine Problems at 30000kms
    My car is 5 years old and 30000kms driven and once the...
    Reliance - Reliance Digital
    RE: Roconnect 32" TV not functioning Dear Valued...
    NEW PEARL VITRIFIED PVT LTD - CQ CLEARING
    We have deposited one cq no - 444472 of Mondal steel for...
    Vijay Tv - EN KANAVAN EN THOZHAN
    Pls telecast EKET at evening time...it is the most popular...
    Kotak mahindra bank ltd - pf is not withdrawn
    I was former employee of Kotak mahindra bank ltd .my...