care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

ubdate

Apr 29, 2017

AMOUNT DEBITED BUT TATKAL TICKET NOT BOOKING

I have ticket booking but ticket not booking transaction failed not received refund
payment debited amount but not received my amount

Transaction Amount:1995.0
Transaction ID: 100000823658101
Payment Status: Payment Failed
Bank Name: BANK OF BARODA
Reservation Status: Not Booked
Payment Status: Payment Failed Bank Name: Credit & Debit cards / Net Banking / Wallet (Powered by Paytm)
Transaction Amount:1146.0 No. of Adults: 2 No. of Children: 0
Ticket Type:E-ticket
maheshmalhtra2013

Apr 27, 2017

money refund

I have booked through net banking a trip in Prayagraj exp. 1 ticket SL to travel on 22th April from NDLS to ALD. I have given my mobile No. as 9369806383. My mail engg.rk93@gmail.com. The booked information is neither availabe in the booked history nor in my mail . SMS also was not sent to my mobile No. But the amount debited from my SBI account. The tansaction Ref.No.IGABEDII01 for Rs.486 on 21th April. Please refund my amount.

pls help me i called in helpline no

- 7256812662
Bharadwaj17

Apr 24, 2017

TATKAL

For a train 12628 departing on wednesday(26/04/17), According to rule, Tatkal booking should start on Tuesday(25/04/17) morning 11 a.m. But if i check tatakal seats for (26/04/17) on monday(24/04/17), It is showing waiting list. Expected result should be Booking should not be allowed as date is not in reservation period. .. What that mean.. when was booking started. ? . Please find the attached screenshot. How come booking is available for tatkal ticket 2 days before departure of Train.Please reply ASAP.

Bharadwaj17

Apr 24, 2017

Apr 23, 2017

E-TICKET CANCELLED

DEAR
SIR

Hallo sir I have ticket cancelled but my money not refund
Transaction ID:100000816850305

Dear sir/Madam

Amout debited but ticket will not done

Apr 20, 2017

e-ticket tranasaction failed

I have ticket booking but ticket not booking transaction failed not reacived refund
payment through paytm debited amount but not reacived my amount

Transaction Amount:1995.0

TRANSACTION ID 100000810679577
Deepak Prasad

Apr 14, 2017

AMT DEBITED BUT TATKAL TICKET NOT BOOKING

I have booking the tatkal ticket but not booking the ticket but amt is debited .

Transaction Id No. 100000807263768. ----------------- Reservation Failed

It is kindly request you please refund my amount Rs.830/-.

With Regard,
Deepak Prasad
vishalsuccess

Apr 11, 2017

reservation

Sir,I booked ticket for 1 adult from CNB to JUC in train no.13049 on 10Apr,2017 but PNR is not generated and ticket was not confirm and money is deducted from my account .The refund amount is not credited in my account.my regisered mob no. 7536856563 and gmail id is- vishalkumar10923@gmail.com. Transaction ID: 100000803611595
hussain sidd

Apr 9, 2017

money is deducted from account but ticket is not booked neither pnr is generated

ticket nor pnr received but amount deducted from account
Sir,I booked ticket for 1 adult from NBD to JRC in train no.13151 on 11Apr2017 but pnr is not generated and ticket was not confirm and money is deducted from my account .The refund amount is not credited in my account.
GMAIL ID. mohdhussain@rediffmail.com
Contact no. 9872491517
hussain7960

Apr 8, 2017

ticket nor pnr received but amount deducted from account

Sir,I booked ticket for 1 adult from JRC to NBD in train no.13050 but pnr is not generated and ticket was not confirm and money is deducted from my account .The refund amount is not credited in my account.
GMAIL ID. mohdhussain@rediffmail.com
Contact no. 9872491517
lalsal2014

Apr 7, 2017

refund

There are two deductions of 1208.51 rupees on 30 march 2017 from my bank of baroda account . I didnt get the refund yet. kindly help and refund my money. my user id is lalsal2014.
rafeeusr

Apr 6, 2017

Transection failed money debited but money was not refund

My ticket not booked but Transection failed, money was not refund my bank account. Journey date 16/03/2017 my username rafeeusr .. Please check out please send my money.

Thanking
Rafee
kavita sngh

Mar 29, 2017

pnr and ticket was not confirm but money is debited

Sir,I booked ticket for 1 adult from BE to BSB in train no.12370 but pnr is not generated and ticket was not confirm and money is deducted from my account .The refund amount is not credited in my account. Transaction ID.100000790881664
MY ACCOUNT ID. kavitasngh
GMAIL ID. vaibhavsingh012345@gmail.com
Monu Chouhan

Mar 25, 2017

mail id verificatonis not seccuss

my user id ----bbrr123 my mobil no. --9375244787 my gmail id --sudhirsinghtomar821@gmail.com mari mail id ka verification nahi hua h mobil ka verification ho gya h
samizeya

Mar 23, 2017

refund money to bank account

sir i had bookd the ticket in irctc no of passenger 2, on 23 feb 2017 from H Nizamuddin (NZM) to Agar cantt (AGC) train no is12780 Goa Express i could not fount pnr no of this ticket due to reason of internet problem, but ticket fare debited in my bank account worth rupees1360 which is fare of my ticket , further when i was call irctc they told me no problem 4,5 after working days the amount of ticket will return in your bank account but know it 30 days still not refund in my bank account ,,so please refund my money
my irctc user id -samixya
mob no 8298379689
email id samizeya12@gmail.com
bank account no 31185978953,sbi
your regards sami
Pradeep Banna

Refund

I have booked 3 tickets in mahananda express on 19 march 2017, after that I also have cancelled that...n till now I did not get my refund, what about that?

Refund

DEIMON031

TRANSACTION WAS COPLETED BUT TICKET WAS NOT CONFIRM

Respected Sir/ Madam,
This is to bring to you kind information that, booking for train no 12011 from NEW DELHI NDLS to CHANDIGARH CDG through IRTC website for 4 adults(general quota) was not confirm nor PNR no given but money was deducted from the account transaction ID. 708220022711
sumitabc

Refund not received

I had booked the following e-ticket on 09.12.2016 PNR No. 6259335358 Rs. 8020.00 & PNR No. 8253980552 Rs. 8020.00 Total amount Rs. 16040.00 & e-ticket cancelled on 30.01.2017 PNR No. 6259335358 Rs. 7630.00 & PNR No. 8253980552 Rs. 7630.00 Total Refund amount Rs. 15260.00

Refund amount Rs. 15,260.00 not received till date and no suitable action taken till date.

I am very thankful to you.. Please look into the matter.

Sumit Sharma
drkumar23

Mar 22, 2017

my user i d is not working

my user i d is drkumar23 is suspended by your office. irctc . railway ticket nahi le pate hai . i request you . plese start as early as possible. thanks. anil kumar rai. mo. no. 9423282456
nirnay123

Mar 20, 2017

Refund of Money

I have book of ticket dated 12.03.17 at 05:50 PM. PNR -6362542608. When am traveling the train dated 19.03.17 TT say to me that my ticket is cancelled and I not journey this train. But I say no any inform to me from IRCTC.So am not journey this train .

And last day dated 20.03.17 SMS found and clearly written that no fund transfer my A/C.

So kindly tell me that this is cashless & Online benefit.

In further any step kindly credit my balance in my A/C. Already am loss a day and my urgent Work.

Rajib Das
spatel2212

Mar 20, 2017

REFUND OF MONEY

I HAVE A BOOK A ADI TO BVI E TICKET AS ON 6.3.17 THE DATE OF JOURNEY IS 13.3.17 OF THREE PASSENGERS OF TRAIN NO.12934 KARNAVATI EXP AND I HAVE ALSO BOOK BVI TO ADI E TICKET AS ON 6.3.17 THE DATE OF JOURNEY IS 14.3.17 OF FOUR PASSENGERS OF TRAIN NO.22927 LOK SHAKTI EXP ALL PASSENGERS IS NOT JOURNEY ON 13 AND 14 MARCH FOR SOME FAMILY MATTER AND THE TICKET IS NOT CANCELL OF THIS TWO SIDE JOURNEY SO I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME MY REFUND AMT IN MY SAVING ACCOUNT

THANKS

SATISH PATEL
SUResh@

Mar 16, 2017

rufund my money

Mera LOG IN(irctc)suresh9179 mai15 marh ko champa se amritsar ke liye tatkal tictat karna caha mera tatkal ticket to nahi ho paya par mera paisa kat gaya PLEASE MERA PAISA REFU.D KIGIYE MAI AK GAREEB PARIWAR SE MUCHE MERA SCHOOL KA FEES BHARNA HAI

MERA PAISA AABHI REFUND KIJIYE
mkvrde

Mar 15, 2017

No refund

Sir PNR no 8653131085 date of journey 10 Mar 2017 ye ticket ko 2 Feb 2017 ko cancel Kiya tha par refund nahi hua hai so please refund kijiye.