care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

Satish Kumar Agrawal

Aug 21, 2015

forgot I'd and password

Sir I have lost irctc id and password with mobile number is 9608684949 plz help me
Anand365

Aug 20, 2015

Rest my user i.d & password

I Forget My irctc user id and password. please send My user id &password on My date of birth 15/09/1992 mob no.9939186539 email i.d sanand224@gmail.com
ANAND224

forget user id & password

I Forget My irctc user id and password. please send My user id &password on My mobile No 9939186539 email.id sanand828@gmail.com
Sujikari

Irctc registration

irctc registration

i am registered through clear trip on irctc registration.I do not recollect my otps and ids as i have to process ticket reservation.I has used yerrayyakari32@gmail.com and the mobile number used 7086574866
Kindly link on registration to my ph number 7086574866
nagu1965

Aug 19, 2015

deactivation of user id and passward

My irctc online account is deactivated. Hence I request you to activate it and send the details to my mail as given here.
nvngk.raao@gmail.com
m r singh

Aug 19, 2015

mob no & password reset

sir my mob no change old mob no is 9435031927 and new no is 9166090200 bikaner no and my user id mrsingh877 and password mla616 is not open your site log in to irctc website
please re set my password and send my registerd mail id manoranjan877@gmail.com and my registerd mob no is 9166090200 imdt action for kindly considaration
ambaprasad

wrong credentials

sir
my user id is baprasadb . previously I booked reservation tickets by these user id and password.Now when I try to book reservation
tickets,to click on submit i fined " wrong credentials" further to book tickets by online what can I do please give.......Thank you.
ambaprasad

wrong credentials

sir
my user ID is baprasadb(username and password ........shown in ) when try to booking reservation tickets in internet clicked on submit I fined 'wrong credentials'
please sir what can I do to get reservation.
bmalyadrin

Aug 18, 2015

not get message of ticket details

Ticket booked bearing booking transaction ID 100000296594508 on 18th night.amount deducted from my a/c. but not received ticket details information for the journey simhapuri express, on 21-08-2015. pl. give refund or ticket details.
suhas desapu

ammount not refund

Book date 6/8/2015 DOJ.10/8/2015 pnr 8738211359 cancell date 9/8/2015 before 11 am train no. 19202 PBR TO ST name suhas b desai, ramila desai s-5-43,46 userid sd250360 mob no. 9426810623 vla mobiquik refund rs.540 cancell hone ka massej milla lakin refund abhi tak nahi mila
siluram barad

Aug 16, 2015

after i registration can't e-mail the password in my mail id

sir
my user id is CPRADHAN94.sir after i registration the mobile verificatioon code have come but in my mail id can;t be mail my password so how to know my password and how to open my account in irctc.
so kindly inform me about this procedure...
my mob-7040245636
my e mail id-Cpradhan898@gmail.com
reyazuntoo

Aug 15, 2015

irctc registration

i am registered through makemy trip on irctc registration.I do not recollect my otps and ids as i have to process ticket reservation.I have used following mail adresses.
untoo1310reyaz@gmail.com,reyazuntoo@yahoo.com,untooreyaz53@gmail.com and the mobile numbers used are.9858000333,9419006812,9906628206.
Kindly link only one registration to my ph number 9906628206.

Dr Reyaz Untoo
kamal_cs

Aug 14, 2015

No proper facility in Udayan Express

Respected Sir/Madam,

I used to travel between Pune and Bangaluru many times in a year. Many times I have travelled in Udayan Express. In this train there will be no proper basic facilities like the toilets are not clean and the taps are not operational and sometimes there will be no water and many times the toilets are blocked. Even the people who have taken the Unreserved tickets get inside all the time. The food which are served by the vendors are not good. Please take this complaint and take possible action to provide good facilities. My PNR Number while travelling was 8338176459, 4623439507. Also the PNR Number of other passenger who given his PNR to include for complaint is 4623530507. You can contact me at 9595942696. Thank you.
chandran v n

Aug 13, 2015

train cancelled but amount not received

PNR NO. 4728926834, TRAIN NO. 12645, TRANSACTION ID-100000250785210 ON 27TH JUNE 2015 from Ernakulam to Nizammudin was cancelled by railway itself due to some work at Itarsi station. 2 tickets were booked through e-ticket. We could not cancel the ticket within the specified time. We are yet to receive the amount back. Kindly do the needful at the earliest or atleast inform us what we are to do to get the money back.
vS81497725

irctc password

My irctc password not received

password not received

Please reply me to ravijee767@gmail.com
santana banerjee

Aug 12, 2015

not receiving any seat conformation & booking history

sir/madam, today i have booked a seat in bhagirathi express from sealdah to berhampore court, from an account of DIBYENDU BANERJEE on a mobile no. 9046135608. the amount has been deducted from my account. but no conformation details has been sent or no booking history is showing. i have to book a seat offline because it is urgent. therefore as the e-ticket is not confirmed till now and i have to book that seat again tomorrow , please refund me my money.

Aug 12, 2015

irctc email password not received

. I have registration irctc on.1-08-2015.my user id.rkmr940.only received mobile password but not received email password.please sand email password to ravijee767@gmail.com
pramodpks

Aug 12, 2015

not showing my ticket histiries in my account

some problems are there in the account... my transaction and ticket histories are not showing... how can i print out the ticket....
aivy2607

Aug 11, 2015

no ticket booking but debit card transaction

SIR, I BOOKED TICKET FOR 5 MEMBER,ON KANCHAN KANYA EXPRESS (13149) BARDHAMAN TO NEW MAL JUNCTION. ON DATED 18TH NOV 2015 .MY DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION MADE .BUT I HAVE NOT GET ANY TICKET.NO PNR NUMBER, NO COACH NO,NO SIT NO. WHAT CAN I DO? NOW PLS.INFORM ME. MY PHONE NO 9933432995.
n s chauhan

Aug 10, 2015

Non receiving of my password on my mail

FAX MESSAGE
IRCTC
Fax No. : 011-23345400
Sub.: Non receiving of my password on my E-Mail.

I have registered my account on IRCTC for online Ticket booking but irony with me is IRCTC is not providing my password on my mentioned mail on registration form.
My request is kindly provide me my password on my mail as soon as possible , so that I would be able to avail the facility of IRCTC as soon as possible.
Your Early and prompt action would be highly appreciable,

Thanking You,

Aug 9, 2015

remove my no

Resp.sir/madam

Good Morning
I hv registerd my mobile number in irctc account ...now i forgot e-mail id and password

..if i create new account then msg deliverd that yr mobile number is Registerd

so pls remove that number(9939186539) so i can put again that number ...bcz i want same mobile number in new account

my e-mail id: singh.anand828@gmail.com

mobile: 9939186539
SY001

Aug 9, 2015

My Not Ticket Book But Debit card Money Transactiom

Sir, I was booked a train ticket. From Salempur Junction to Kolkata Train No 15050. My journey date 12/08/2015. My Booke Date 7/08/20015 . But ticket was issued but not PNR NO , not Panssegr Details and Not Coach No and my debit card money transaction bite and reservation Failed. My Transaction ID No 1000002880012
ubaidlko

Aug 8, 2015

Forget password

Sir I forget my irctc I'd password my Id "UBAIDLKO "Pleas sent password my email I'd ubaid39lko@gmail.com and my no 8826457161.

Aug 7, 2015

irctc password

Sir I have no email password in irctc.please sand my password.my id.ravijee767@gmail.com