care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

Amarbhan

Sep 22, 2015

irctc

sir
on 23-09-2015 to tatkal ticket on shg two ltt this trancation is dedducted my account but ticket is nat book by this sms is on unebbule two parforme transaction due to essentiale validation entegrity chacks faliare contect costumar care but sir plz refuond my accounts
appichiram

Sep 21, 2015

irctc Registration is on hold due to technical reasons

My Irctc Registration is on hold due to technical reasons.My Email:sriramgraphic2013@gmail.com
Cell No : 9788102803
bommukutii

Sep 21, 2015

Train reschedule information not sent

Team,

I have booked 2 Tatkal tickets from Tirupur to Bangalore in the Train 11014; which was scheduled to be depart at 9.25 am on 20/09/15. Received a message (by 21.00 hours on 19/09/15) saying that the train got delayed & rescheduled to 18.00 hours on 20/09/15.

But the train had departed from Tirupur by 14.00 hours on 20/09/15 ; I haven't receive any message about train preponed information from irctc alerts. Because of this my travel got delayed. Didnt expect this worst service from irctc.

Request to kindly redeem the ticket fare Rs.750 which I paid for ticket booking.
Sageer Ahmed

Refund of amount

sir
i was booked a train ticket from ndls to jammu on 21/09/2015 the ticket was not booked but my amount was deducted from my account .
train no. is 12445/uttar s kranti my user id is qazisag and txn id is 100000318918020 please check and refund my amount as earily as possible
saranyairctc

Sep 21, 2015

Gmail account which is registered for irctc has been hacked

My Gmail account which has been registered for irctc was hacked by someone.
Currently I am not using the account (saransowmi.baby@gmail.com).

So, I am not responsible if any malpractice made by someone.

Thanks!
Srinivas Gundala

Sep 20, 2015

Money Refund

I Tried to book the Tatkal Tickets yesterday i.e., on 19th september 2015, Tickets were not booked but money was deducted from my bank account.My transaction ID is 100000317660810. so please provide me refund.
shuvasugo

Sep 19, 2015

IRCTC PAYMENT REQUESTED

I AM SHUNMUGAM SUBRAMANIAN RS 4712 DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. BUT THE TICKET FROM TIRUNELVELI TO HAPA IS NOT BOOKED. TRANSACTION ID 100000318202542. I BOOKED THE TICKET ON 20 SEP 15. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. I WAS GETTING CONFIRMED RESERVATION ON THAT DATE. BUT FINALLY MY TICKET IS NOT BOOKED DUE TO ANY REASON. IRCTC ACCOUNT SHOWING LAST TRANSATION PAYMENT REQUESTED. TO GET THE THE CONFIRMED RESERVATION, SHOULD I TRY FOR ANOTHER BOOKING FOR THE SAME JOURNEY? PLEASE SUGGEST.
ronakrosy

Sep 15, 2015

user id showing not available

My account is deactivated... Don't know why.

There are tickets are reserved. How will I recover my ID

User Name- Ronakrosy

My Email id- satya.mahapatra9350885222@yahoo.com
ronakrosy

Sep 15, 2015

User Id showing not available

My account is deactivated... Don't know why.

There are tickets are reserved. How will I recover my ID

User Name- Ronakrosy

My Email id- satya.mahaptra9350885222@yahoo.com
abhay4316

Sep 14, 2015

Duble pament

Sir I have bocked a ticket from Hjp To Umb Jn on 10 Aug 2015. I have got conformed ticket for both payment was deducted for my acount twise for on ward please do the need $refond my money into my account early as possible details are given below.

T Id - 100000290289646
Pnr -6644709695
J. DATE- 10 Aug 2015
Hjp to umb
nagendher1

Sep 13, 2015

irctc

sir, this is nagendher on 13/09/2015 i have made a transaction with irctc, and made a booking of ticket from Machilipatnam to Secunderabad for 14/09/2015, amount got debited of Rs.722.00 from my account and ticket was not booked and got cancelled. So, i am requesting you to please redeem my amount back to my account.

Transaction id : 100000313840371
Mobile no : 9160615282
mail id : bnagender82@gmail.com
pramanic.11

Sep 13, 2015

SHOWN ERROR IN TRANSACTION

On 13.09.201,by 13.30 I wanted to reserve a ticket from Bhubaneswar to New Delhi in Rajdhani Express.After giving full DEBIT CARD details ( Bank of India) it started processing &

then it terminated with a message " ERROR IN TRANSACTION" and it stopped.But Immediately Debit of Rs.1550/- was made from my account.Booking transaction Id noted as

10000013933396.Ticket not issued. In this circumstances,I request you to look into the matter urgently and redeem the debit amount Rs1550/- in my account.

SUJAN JAMES PRAMANIC

USER ID: pramanic11
mail add/ sujan.pramanic@gmail.com
Mobile No.9430307960
navgri

Sep 11, 2015

User account

My account is deactivated... Don't know why
Not able to make new account with same id and phon no.it shows these are already registered.
Pls activate my account ..or,
Make unregistered my email I'd and phon no.so I can make my new account by same no. And I'd.Thank u
Pls respond soon
Rizwan.cba

Sep 10, 2015

Plz delete my account

My user name rizwan khan
User id trizwan548
Email trizwan548@gmail.com
My mobile number 7088531803
Code205262
City mainpuri
I want to delete my account as soon as possible because i want to make new account with the same information but different email id and number please deleted very fastly .....thank u
n s chauhan

Sep 9, 2015

Non receiving of my password on my mail

I have not received my password on my E-Mail after registering on IRCTC site on 11.8.2015.Registered E-Mail is nschauhan@hotmail.co.uk & my Mobile No. is 9997411633.
N.S.Chauhan
Prirst

Sep 9, 2015

Irctc Registration

I just created a new irctc account..but I am not yet received OTP in the email..my email Id is christinpudiyakunnel@gmail...pls respond me. Mobile number registered is 8105455177
Sumit Majumdar

Sep 8, 2015

e-ticket through IRCTC

FRAUD IN BANK TRANSACTION AGAINST COMPLAINT LODGED WITH IRCTC :
One complaint was lodged by me yesterday about non-issuance of e-ticket by IRCTC in spite of payment made online. The moment the complaint registered with Complaint Board, one person - mentioning him as the representative of IRCTC asked me the detail about the factual position of the complaint and then asked me about my bank account details for refund of the debited amount to my account. At that moment, I could not smell the threat behind it and stupidly told him the details. Ultimately, a debit advice of Rs.5,000.00 came to my mobile.
The call came from the number : +91 7545978543 - which was placed on track through True Caller App. and it shows Abt. Atm, Bihar, India. Subsequently, another call came from the no. : +91 9616529532 from "IRCTC" asked me the same. By that time I could block my debit card with the help of Customer Care of S.B.I.
I hope, the authority will nab the persons involved in this racket. At the same time, I'd like to alert others for not committing the same mistake about disclosing bank details to anyone, what I did, in similar situation.
Sumit Majumdar
pbsmangala

Sep 8, 2015

CHART PREPARED CANCELATION NOT ACCEPT

I BOOKED A TICKET FROM KARUR (KRR) TO TIRUNELVELI (TEN) THE PNR NO IS 4111756446 AND TRANSACTION ID IS 100000307170238 AND DATE OF BOOKING IS 03.09.2015 AND DATE OF JOURNEY WAS 06.09.2015. WE TRY TO CANCEL THE TICKET ONLINE THE REPORT SAYS CHART PREPARED CANCELLATION AND THE TDR IS NOT ACCEPTED WHAT ABOUT MY BOOKING AMOUNT.
lissy vinu

Sep 5, 2015

my booking not visible in my booking account

Dear sir/madam,
I booked a ticket through my login id and i have got sms as well as mail on my mail id.but when i checked my booked ticket details this transaction is not visible.then i checked failed transaction list this transaction is visible there!
For your reference i am giving the details of the ticket.
PNR 4624396717.
TRAIN 16382
Boarding Chengannur
Destination Mumbai CST
Date 26.09.2015.
Please check this transaction and let me know what is the issue?
am i eligible to travel without any problems?
Please help me and guide me.
Vinu Thomas Joseph.
lvtomjoseph@yahoo.co.in
Mrityunjaykumar Jha

Sep 4, 2015

NOT e-mail the password in my mail id

my user id is deeji .i registration the mobile verificatioon code have come but in my mail id coming no sir, be mail my password so how to know my password and how to open my account in irctc.
so kindly inform me about this procedure...
my mob-8287243098
my e mail id-dkumar_1976@hotmail.com
DEWANTI SHARAN

Sep 4, 2015

Refund amount not received in my Account

I booked reservation ticket Transaction ID of my Ticket was 110000279884305 and PNR No. 8337977735, Date of Journey 14-08-2015 From Vadodara to Patna which was cancelled by me on 12-08-2015 Time-Approx-1513 Hrs. But till date no refund has been received/remitted in my Account.

Therefore, I request your honor Kindly look in to the matter and do the needful for refund of my amount to my account please.

Guru Sharan
User Id-DEWANTI76
e'mail Id-GURU7259@GMAIL.COM

M.NO.-9835499837
ch5022965

Sep 3, 2015

not working my id

sir i beg to say that i contact Delhi &chennai customer care but no one solve my problem . my problem is User id ch5022965 & Password is csk712.when i want to open my id show wrong crediction .what happend about my id why i cant open my id. whom i contact to solve my problem .please contact me at 09402210561.
rout.bk1

Sep 1, 2015

ammount not refund

my name is Bijaya Kumar Rout i have book one ticket from BHC to KJM -Book date 26/112014 DOJ.25/2/2015 , i have cancell that ticket before 2days jorny date. my PNR no-6136732890, TRnx-100000142666860, Train 12863, HOW-YPR EXP..since i didnot got my mony, my user- bijay313, Mob-8553613464. kindly return my mony.my mail id-rout.bk1@gmail.com..

Bijay Kumar Rout
shibu xavier

Sep 1, 2015

Double Payment

Sir, I have booked a ticket from H. Nizammuddin to Ernakulam Jn on 31 Aug 2015 & return Journey From Alleppey to New Delhi on the same day. I have got confirmed ticket for both onward & return journey, but the payment was deducted from my account twice for onward & return ticket. Please do the needful & refund my money in to my account as early as possible. Details are given below:-
1.PNR No.2409304488, Transaction ID-100000304610776 Train No-12284/NZM ERS DURONTO, DOB- 31 Aug 15, DOJ-07 Nov 15, Amount-Rs.10315 which was deducted twice
2.PNR No.4831528426, Transaction ID-100000304807744 Train No-12431/Rajdhani Exp(TVM- NDLS) DOB-31 Aug 15, DOJ-13 Nov 15, Amount- Rs.13765 which was deducted twice.
kindly do the needful..
vinosivan

Aug 31, 2015

Ticket Not Booked Due to PAyment Settled Late

On 28.08.2015 i have tried for Tatkal Train ticket through online booking,in IRCTC ticket not booked due to Payment Settled Late, but payment deducted from my bank account. Till date (31.08.2015) i have not received my payment as credit in my bank.

Failed Transactions Details

Date Of Boarding: 29-Aug-2015
Date of Arrival: 30-Aug-2015
From: TIRUNELVELI(TEN)
To: CHENNAI EGMORE (MS)
Boarding At: TIRUNELVELI (TEN)
Resv Upto: CHENNAI EGMORE (MS)
Quota: TATKAL (CK)
Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Payment Status: Payment Settled Late