care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

Akumudraj

May 29, 2015

ticket cancellation and money refund

dear sir/ medam
the train no. 15635 was cancelled by indian railways. my pnr no. was 8235375189. i have cancelled the ticket through my user id at the date 29/05/2015. but the process said it will start after 12 hours. today i have checked the status it says the cancellation is pending. so what is the problem. pls tell me. my mail id is navneetojha04@gmail.com

plS do the needfull ang give my refund.
ram04107

money refund

I was booked a ticket of 13th may 2015 pnr no. is 2303785917 ticket is of three passengers in which one is RAC and other two is at waiting list. My cancelled ticket amount was not refunded to me
My mail I'd is ram04107@gmail.com
blesslin69

May 29, 2015

transaction not done money deducted

i bring to your notice that money is debited from my IOB account by IRCTC for the following transactions without my concern. please PROVIDE THE DDETAILS

29.05.2015 IRCTC-VID606696024 RS 57.01
25.05.2015 IRCTC-VID503954022 RS.46.81
25.05.2015 IRCTC-VID503255022 RS.76.79
Nitesh Sharma

May 29, 2015

Double deduction of money for single ticket

Respected sir
I have booked tatkal ticket for jaipur to bandra terminus on 26 may 2015 for that they have deducted double money for single ticket . So please you look into the matter and refund my money back .

PNR.no:2634061447

Transaction ID : 100000239342018

Journey date : 27 may 2015

Nitesh sharma
mahi1978

May 26, 2015

adwance fill capcha

There is a software developed by some people to book tatkal ticket.Which hang the website for 5 minute.You can search this software on you tube by name of Tatkal booking tool . Person who develop this application with help of internal employee of company which develop IRCTC website. Authorized database update is major issue by these internal employee of this company .They are earning lot of money by it.

purani website pe adwanc cepcha acspt hota aisa softwere chal raha he aap se reqweste he ki purani id ko new site me badal de kiun ki is softwere me 9.40 ke bad kuch nahi karna padta he sirif pnr ata he aur privet ip ki wajah se ek sotwere wala 20 se 25 farm deli banata he aur gorakhpur jone tarene hain.
rahulkjain2012

May 25, 2015

Tatkal

Search on youtube: Book tatkal ticket by software.
rahulkjain2012

May 25, 2015

Fraud inside

Search on youtube: Book tatkal ticket by software.
ajay prasda

May 24, 2015

REFUND CANCEL TICKET

Dear IRCTC my ticket is cancel 4 ticket cancel id no : 100000048885047, next 100000048885045, next 100000048895648, next
100000048895647 train name swarna j raj ex D.O.J 05.08.2015 ahmedabad to new delhi & next train NDLS DBRT RJDHNI
D.O.J 06.08.2015 NEW DELHI TO CHHAPRA THIS TICKET IS CANCEL SO PLEASE GIVE ME REFUND MY AMOUNT

Ajay Prasad
satisra007

May 23, 2015

Refund of Amount

I have booked tatkal ticket on 13/5/2015 PNR.NO-8457982857 Transaction ID- 100000231038225 but Train is Late than I am not Travelled .So I will file TDR Reference No.- 100000047513491 Train Late more than Three hours and passenger Not Travelled. Till date I will not received my amount Refund. So Please Refund my Amount.

Thanking You
mayankdesi

May 22, 2015

Give Me My Payment Back

I Have Book My E-Ticket At Irctc.co.in And Ticket Will Not Be Booked But Payment Will be Debit From My Account. So, Please Give Me My Paymet Back And Otherswise Book My Ticket.

Mayank Raheja
mayankraheja963@gmail.com
9643855073.
MARKES GUNTURU

May 21, 2015

reregistration of my mobile number

Respected IRCTC officials,

I Gunturu Markes for e ticketing registered my mobile number 9393495909(India), unfortunately i forget my user ID and Password, So it is requested that please provide my user ID and Password, My mobile Number is +91-9393495909 and My E-Mail- gsplandsurvey@gmail.com.
Thanking you for your support.
Yours kindly

GUNTURU MARKES
gsplandsurvey@gmail.com
+91-9393495909.
Hyderabad
Telangana
TonmoyNath

May 21, 2015

I have opened a new account at irctc.com and after registration I have recieved mobile verification code on my given mobile no. But whenever I try to login it shows invalid username and password and ask for re-login. So, how can I able to login into my account? ?
jpvarma30

May 19, 2015

regarding cattering

i have been travelling from surat to varanasi in premium special train.i have booked 2 tickets and i got in caterring only one bottle of drinking water for day is this ur cattering service so kindly suggest me that in cattering what u give during the full journey of the passenger.....
Mishramani

money not refunded

i had cancelled my ticket on 4 may 2015 journey date was on 7 may 2015 but the money is not refunded although it has been showing that the money is refunded on 6 may 2015 but its not transfered to my account
my transaction id is 100000216375034
my cancellation id is 100000045905754

Waste site

Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site Waste site

IRCTC Website sucks

This is top in worst sites in India, its very frustrating site in tatkal timings, tried booking tickets from past 3 days during tatkal hours. My money got deducted twice but ticket was not booked and it show unreachable. What is wrong with you people. Eating up people's money.
Your guys are deducting my money immediately, but you are taking 3 - 4 working days to return money, if tickets are not booked you have to return immediately, what are doing with users money,
What is wrong with you people.I think you are doing finance business with our money,

I have the best solution for you, Please shut down your site forever
Worst worst worst worst worst worst site in the world ,,,,,,,,

irctc site becoming unreachable during tatkal time

irctc site becoming unreachable during tatkal time, previously it was fine,Day to day its becoming worst site.
avs240392

Refund for failed transaction

I was booking a tatkal ticket. The ticket could not be booked but the amount had been deducted from my SBI account with transaction ID 100000231619923. Kindly refund my amount ASAP.
shreya shahi

May 12, 2015

site becomes unreachable while booking tatkal or premium tatkal ticket.

While booking tatkal or premium tatkal tickets the site becomes unreachable. Is IRCTC website being hacked or it is conspiracy of high railway officials. I am trying to book my tickets since 4 days. Indian railway services are worse and becoming worst.
RAJIVKRMNR

IRCTC #853408 & #1053852

This has been reference on the subject id IRCTC #853408 & IRCTC #1053852,
Kindly refund my amount as earliest its are pending so long period.

Rajiv Kr. Goel,
540/10 Krishna Colony Gurgon.
9810097714,
pinnacle_projects@rediffmail.com
RAJIVKRMNR

Refund of Amount - Transaction id-010496

This has been reference on the subject that we have made transaction Rs. 4619.94 through my credit card to IRCTC in account of reservation for Ahemdabad to New Delhi by Transect ion id - 010496 ( Citi bank ) But my Ticket could not booked. So I request you to kindly refund my amount in my bank.
Rajiv Kr. Goel
540/10 Krishna Colony Gurgaon
+919810097714
Mail id:- pinnacle_projects@rediffmail.com
mithura

Request refund money

I have booked tatkal ticket today. The booking confirmation ticket delayed so confused and go to booking another ticket . but final I get received confirmation two times of same tickets.I immediately ccancelled one ticket. Kindly refund my money.
Id.100000230335008
Pnr no.4827926844
Date:12/05/15.
Thanking u.

:with your reference. Pnr no.
4727929450(this is another pnr no.)
Contact no.9790988433
edd

May 11, 2015

irctc site becoming unreachable during tatkal time

I am trying to book tatkal ticket for past two days and at exactly 10 am at the appointed time the site becomes unreachable. If it is a server error or network traffic issue kindly look into it because this problem was earlier not there while booking tatkal and seems to have appeared now a days.
Hoping for a quick remedial measure for all the user...
Onkargupta

May 11, 2015

regarding e-ticket

Please send me e-tickets of following PNR No.
-6337184002
-6137183907
-6640517779
-6240302240
-6734578019
PRADEEP G ZADE

May 9, 2015

reservation coach

It is found that seat mumbers are not visible clearly and undressed ticket holders are occupying in coaches
Cause inconvenience to senior citizens and kids

Will rly authorities and R P F guards handle this problem for comfortable journey to reserved ticket holders

Pradeep zade

paytm - nfbfg
    90/600/98/563
    care---irctc.co.in - Refund not received
    Dear Sir I had booked the following e-ticket on...
    Aircel - AIRCEL NUMBER SUSPEND
    Dear Sir/Madam My self Arun and my number is...
    Hindustan Instruments Limited LTD Employees Provident fund - PF Account details
    I am an ex-employee of HCL Technologies Ltd.and want to...
    Vijay Tv - mahadev or shivam
    Why are you stop the Shivam or mahadev program.its a good...
    NA - Frauster mail of RBI
    I received a mail stating that i am a beneficiary and that...