care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

vinay sars

Dec 6, 2014

about refund

pleas help me how i get money back of a un sucessful tiket bookig

vinay saras
email vinay.saras7100@gmail.com
arunkp

Dec 5, 2014

want to cancel my account

pls cancel my irctc account with
user id:ARUNKP521
mobile number:7034317035
emailid is:arunkp521@gmail.com
m.saurabh

Dec 2, 2014

need to cancel the ticket

I booked the ticket from Bangalore to found but when I want to cancel the ticket it not reflecting on my user id my pnr no. 4202528700 bording date is 3 December please help me in cancel this ticket
Aastha Raj

Dec 2, 2014

Wrong ticket Booking

I booked ticket from Gondia to Mumbai-CST dated 30th Jan 2015 but automatically it got changed to 31st Jan-2015.I cancelled the ticket With PNR 6436046731 and Rs 475 gets deducted from my account.I again booked the same ticket and same thing happened again.
please solve my issue because I think there is some fault in your syste,m which is directing the ticket to Date 31st Jan, 2015
niranjanreddy

Dec 1, 2014

IRCTC REGISTRATION PROBLEM

Pendyala ravi iam trying the registration in irctc but not registered , i dont know where the problem so please help me My cell no 8885388846 , gmail : pendyalaravi 38 @gmail.com please if any problem reset in my cell no and send message to my cell thanking u sir
baby5

Dec 1, 2014

Non refund of cancelled ticket amount

Kindly refund of my cancelled ticket amount as early as possible to my account.
Transaction ID 100000122621838
Cancellation ID 100000022644228
Cancellation date 24/11/2014
PNR No 4102584204
T N Venkatesh

Nov 28, 2014

account is de- activated

I booked a return ticket from Bangalore to Chennai(Bangalore express train)through e-ticket.now i want to cancel it
and i logged on. but it says that my account is de- activated. please help me to activate my account
rchavan48

Nov 28, 2014

User ID, password not working

Yesterday on: 27-11-2014, I had created an IRCTC Account through Mobile Application IRCTC Connect. I have entered all the requisite information in the Mobile application for creating of IRCTC Account. Soon after filling first page of application I have received OTP from My Mobile No. 9945570207 and Password through my email id : rchavan48@gmail.com. But in a hurry I could not entered my OTP and Password in mobile application second page for its verification and application was accidentally by me without mentioning details i.e. OTP and Password for verification.

When I entered my username and Password for login the IRCTC site. The message showing the my user ID and Password in invalid. Several time I tried to access the login but every time same result. Hence I am facing difficulties to access login my IRCTC Account. When I am again applying my registration it showing the username and email id already used. I could not create new IRCTC account.

Therefore, I request you sir kindly solve my Problem and make necessary arrangements to access me to login my IRCTC account. Kindly reply me through my Mobile No. 9945570205 or my email id: rchavan48@gmail.com

Thanking you sir,

Ramakant S. Chavan,
H.No. 9-654, Near Lal Hanuman Temple,
Shahabazar, Gulbarga – 585 101.
(Karnataka State )
Mobile No. 09945570207
Email id: rchavan48@gmail.com
girirajmeena

Nov 27, 2014

id and fassword forgot

Dear sir Id and password forgot so please send id and password my email id girirajmeena313@gmail.com Name - Giriraj Meena Mobile No -9602010083
Ibrahim sk

Nov 27, 2014

e-ticket

04/12/14 I booked one e-ticket from Patna to chandarpur through online ticket was not reserved.but amount 632 debited my state bank of India account.transaction no 100000124558851. kindly credit the above amounts to my account.
arunagarwal

Telefax : 011 - 25132631
Mobile : 9818127276
e - mail : navshakti97@gmail.com

Subject : PNR No. 2838703769

We booked two tickets as under vide above PNR no. :

1. Name : ARUN KUMAR 62 YRS Male Sr. Citizen &
MANJU AGARWAL 58 Yrs Female Sr. Citizen

2. Journey : NEW DELHI ( NDLS ) To MADGAON ( MAO )
Train No. : 12450 GOA SAMPARK KRANTI EXP.

3. Date of Journey : 29/11/2014
4. Class : AC 1
We opted lower berths for both of us.
We have confirmed booking right from beginning but till now Coach No. & Berth nos. have not been given. I fail to understand as to why in AC 1 berth no. & coach no. are not given while booking is confirmed.
Why this is withheld?
Is it to favour some VIPs at the last moment?

Pls. note that we both have opted for Lower Berth in same coupe and it is your responsibility to give same to us.

Pls. revert immediately..

Arun Kumar Agarwal
Aman Singh

Nov 25, 2014

No refund

I entered TDR and its been a while now and now my current ticket status is CR registration . Please tell me till when i will get my refund.
Madhu_57

Nov 24, 2014

correction in my email id and about sending passward

Sir, your email is not received. Pl correct my email id madhukar.sawake@gmail.com.and send me my login passward. My user name is madhu_57 and mobile verification code is May387
tapas de

Nov 23, 2014

IRCTC account is not opening

I cannot open my account. please delete my account so that I can creat another account with the same user id and same e-mail id
tapas de
lovingshambo@gmail.com
nori1960

Nov 22, 2014

railway ticket printout

i want railway ticket printout what can i do my pnr no 4615330462 dt 5-12-2014 coach no S11 berth no 68 please help me
nori1960

Nov 22, 2014

printing ticket pnr no 4615330462

i want ticket printout what can i do. pnr no.4615330462 dt 5-12-2014 coach no S 11 berth no 68 my mail id venkateswarlu.chaitu@gmail.com please tell me method of printing ticket
amar98_68

Nov 21, 2014

required login id and password

i have forgotten my login id and password , i unable to book my ticket online please send the password on my e mail id i.e. katoch amardeep@gmial.com or mocile no 9868569929
icicibankcare

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer ,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will assist you. Refer '021877' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
SweetyLodha

Nov 21, 2014

Not able to print the tickit

I have booked tickets before 4 5 days. Now I am trying to print it but there is problem in printing. That print page is not showing details.
HARISTA

Nov 20, 2014

PASSWORD

HI I FORGET MY PASSWORD
amitmota

Nov 19, 2014

I have get back one of my luggage from train no 19608

I have travelled from guna to dhanbad on 18.11.2014 via ajmer - kolkata exp (19608). I left the train at dhanbad station on 19.11.2014 . By mistake I left one of my luggage in thetrain only. My birth no was A1 37, 38, 39 and 41 (pnr- 2627524405). You are requested to seng that luggage ( 1 red colour basket containing my kids accesories) to below mentioned address-

Amit kumar
s/o sri bijay kumar jha
at- kali mandir colony bhisti para
dhanbad-826001, jharkhand

amit kumar
vitthalpa

Nov 18, 2014

sir i have forgot my password , i unable to book my ticket online please send the password on my mail id

I have unable to booking ticket due to forgotten password please send me the pssword on my email ID - vitthal.pawar17@rediffmail.com } or register mobile no . 07498571391
User ID - vitthalpa
SR Khullar

Nov 18, 2014

double service charges

I have booked Railway ticket as per details:-
Transaction ID 100000116724685,PNR No. 2465303650,Train No. 12241/CDG ASR SUP, Booked on 13 Nov 14, Date of Journey
12 Dec 2014 from CDG to Beas.
Ticket details:
Ticket fare Rs. 75
Service charges Rs. 11.24
Total fare Rs. 86.24
But the Bank has charged Rs. 97.48 i.e 11.24 again has been added as Service charges in the Bank account.
Please detail the confirmation.

SR Khullar
E-mail: srkhullar@hotmail.com
PandiSPL

Nov 3, 2014

reset my password

I forget my password please reset my password

username:PandiSPL
ashishsoni

Nov 3, 2014

failed transaction

sir have booked ticket from dabra to jammu tavi for 03-11-14 from my bank account amount is deducted but ticket in not booket kindly register complain and confirm date of refund of the amount that was payed througt bank of india debit card my transaction no ---100000108475028 my mob no is---- 9893175747 my email id is--- ashishsoni75714@gmail.com booked id vikki2138

Star Plus - ipkknd
    Plz plz plz comeback soon for billions arshi fans we cant...
    विक्की सिंह - नाले पर अतिक्रमण
    नगर निगम अधिकारी एवं...
    azuretek it solutions - fraud
    his name Manoj gupta he blamed me to give to i phone...
    easymobile recharge - balance deducted my bank acout but wallet amount not...
    Sir/madem Balance deducted from bank acount but wallet...
    rediscover clinic - Megha Parkash
    I had terrible experience here they tryed to burn me I got...
    UTIITSL / pan card - customer care helpline not working
    Hi I have certain issues which i need to clarify. From...
    bhart gass - gass
    She. Shyam ji agency not deliver yo home.