care---irctc.co.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---irctc.co.in

Raju Kontham

Jun 16, 2015

new password

DEAR SIR/MADAM,awaiting for my new password which will be sent to my mail id.kindly make it fast.Thank u..
dr_sarangi

Jun 13, 2015

e-ticket booking problem for tatkal

Sir, During booking for e-ticket on tatkal service on 13/06/2015 (ticket for 14/06/15) at 10am the net service of IRCTC failed for 5-7minutes (i.e. from 10am to 10.05am) & the ticket of my desired train exhausted during that time. I strongly feel this intentional .Kindly try to enquire this act ,whether a technical fault by coincidence or deliberate mischief by some one. I may go for a written RTI subsequently if not satisfied . thanks
from
Dr.Balunkeswara Sarangi
Brahmapur , Odisha
14/06/2015
S. Suresh Kumar

otp of email

I didnt receive OTP code for registration in irctc
monasuva

Activation link, password

Yesterday,I was registered myself through online and it was stated that activation code, password has been sent to mail but it was not sent. I have tried several times and every time the same song was repeated. Please let me know whether it will take one day/month/year to receive the same in my mail.

Suvankar chakrabarty
chakrabartysuvankar61@gmail.com
Anildeepajoshi

Jun 12, 2015

reservation failed
I have booked a ticket from ljn to hdw .
But my reservation failed and amount has been deduced from my bank account then how will i get my money back .pls refund my money..txn#516320033425
lingamurthy doddala

Jun 11, 2015

refund of money for cancelled ticket

Train ticket with pnr no:4108282430 to travel from secunderabad to ongole on 8/6/2015 was cancelled on 6/6/2015.But money has not yet refunded sofar.
shyam dubey

Jun 6, 2015

refund amount

I have booked ticket on 14/5/2015 PNR.NO-8523062283 Transaction ID- 100000232000129 but I am not Travelled .So I will file TDR . Till date I will not received my amount Refund. So Please Refund my Amount.
Imran Ali Khan

Jun 6, 2015

Tatkal Ticket is only for Brokers & rich peoples

• This IRCTC Online Tatkal System is only made for Broker.
Iam Trying 189 Times by my personnel Laptop & Vodafone 3 G Connection continuously from last 6 Days even Between 10 :00 AM To 10:30 AM IRCTC LOGIN/Home Page is not opening it is very eye opening/Surpriseful to me that nearby internet shop/Broker daily books 8-10 tickets using same connection.

• Only After 11 AM IRCTC Page is opening.
These Indian railway & IRCTC online Booking/Facilities is for common/Ordinary people & not for rich People and For Brokers who Taking money and giving Confirm tickets to those Rich peoples.

Please my experiance to Upgrade system & facilities for common man & ordinary people this facilities is only useful for Brokers for earning money from rich peoples.
After Trying 6 days For Tatkal Ticket Finally Iam Travelling by UPSRTC-BUS from Lucknow to Delhi.

Imran Ali Khan
kmnneeraj

Jun 5, 2015

registration

yesterday i was making a online registration and system showed that user id and password send to me on my email address but i don't received till now
please do it or tell me on my email that how much time taken to do this, as i already received mobile phone verification code

user id is kmnneeraj
avtardo

Jun 4, 2015

forget pasword

dear sir
i forget password of my login id and when i try to reset it, the system automatically sent the reset password on my email id. which is not in use. kindly solve it as soon as possible.

securelife32@gmail.com
janulucky

Jun 4, 2015

forgot password

i forgot password of my previous user id janulucky.can i get new user name and password with already registered moble no.and mail id..i dont have other mobile no and id so plz help me to find solution as soon as possible thank u
Adhirababu

Jun 3, 2015

deduction of Rs 1602 twice from my account

I have booked my ticket in E-Ticket Mangalore mail Train no:12601 PNR No:4728542781 from Chennai central to Quilandi my tickets is not yet confrimed still but money has reduced twice from my account
Kindly please see to that and refund my money to my account
moitra04

Jun 1, 2015

my email id mention wrongly

Hi, Team

my details are below:

Username: moitra04

Email id which i have mention while registration is wrong pls update/ correct my email id that is moumita.moitra04@gmail.com so that i can get my pasword as a new user.
HARIKRISHNA KANNEKANTI

Jun 1, 2015

Kindly refund my amount as earliest its are pending

Transaction ID: 100000235664677
Train No./Name: 12805/JANMABHOOMI EXP
PNR No 6141130505
Date of Journey: 24-May-2015
Date Of Boarding: 24-May-2015
Date of Booking: 20-May-2015
From: VISHAKAPATNAM (VSKP) To: GUNTUR JN (GNT)
Boarding: VISHAKAPATNAM (VSKP)
Resv Upto: GUNTUR JN (GNT)
Quota: GENERAL (GN)
Class: SECOND SITTING (2S)
Ticket Amount:160.0 Ticket
Type:E-ticket
Reason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled.
TDR Filing Date: 23-May-2015 20:22:42 HRS
TDR Status CR Registered
Cancellation ID: 100000049156143
TDR Zone: SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SC)
Registration No: CSC300515W07304
mnmurthy55

Jun 1, 2015

Senior citizen optin not applicable

I booked nellore to Secunderabad sleeper ticket in simhapuri express train no.12709 PNR no.4308520304 transaction I.D.100000242731072 alloted berths S10 11'13'14 in the name of Marepalli narasimhamurthy ,60 years,Marepalli krishnakumari,age 61'.ksrejeswari age 72.the booking time 203 sleeper berths available but allotted two upper ,one middle member of berths are availability ,we are too old senior citizens not climbed the upper berth please allot lower or middle berths with us please persuade the matter help to us as early as possible this is not demand only request my cell no.9440533574 ,email.mnmurthy54@gmail.com
sanket_kas

UNWANTED FINE BY TC

I was travelling frm vapi to ahmedabad in gujarat express. i had a conformed ticket. i was carrying the sms in my mobile nd the required proof with me,but still the TC Charged me the fine of RS.70 saying that you are not carrying the original proof. on my whole journey frm vapi to baroda none of the TC came fr checking the tickets...the TC came after baroda station .
IRCTC user ID: sanket_kas
TC ID CARD NO:003054
pnr no:8236249034
email id: sanket.kasundra@yahoo.com
mob no:8866377367

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTIONS AGAINST THE TC AND REFUND ME THE AMOUNT .
juhishailu

May 31, 2015

reservation failed

I have booked a ticket from ndls to ljn in tatkal.
pokkappily

May 31, 2015

money refund

i have booked ticket through net banking.but my transaction is failed......how can i get that amount
deepak1133

May 30, 2015

tdr money not refunded

PNR Number 2204915065
"Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled."
Reference No for this is :100000045561633.
money not refunded,give me the status of TDR.
Kindly refund my amount Rs.240 as earliest its are pending so long period.
Contact No-9803334842
Akumudraj

May 29, 2015

ticket cancellation and money refund

dear sir/ medam
the train no. 15635 was cancelled by indian railways. my pnr no. was 8235375189. i have cancelled the ticket through my user id at the date 29/05/2015. but the process said it will start after 12 hours. today i have checked the status it says the cancellation is pending. so what is the problem. pls tell me. my mail id is navneetojha04@gmail.com

plS do the needfull ang give my refund.
ram04107

money refund

I was booked a ticket of 13th may 2015 pnr no. is 2303785917 ticket is of three passengers in which one is RAC and other two is at waiting list. My cancelled ticket amount was not refunded to me
My mail I'd is ram04107@gmail.com
blesslin69

May 29, 2015

transaction not done money deducted

i bring to your notice that money is debited from my IOB account by IRCTC for the following transactions without my concern. please PROVIDE THE DDETAILS

29.05.2015 IRCTC-VID606696024 RS 57.01
25.05.2015 IRCTC-VID503954022 RS.46.81
25.05.2015 IRCTC-VID503255022 RS.76.79
Nitesh Sharma

May 29, 2015

Double deduction of money for single ticket

Respected sir
I have booked tatkal ticket for jaipur to bandra terminus on 26 may 2015 for that they have deducted double money for single ticket . So please you look into the matter and refund my money back .

PNR.no:2634061447

Transaction ID : 100000239342018

Journey date : 27 may 2015

Nitesh sharma
mahi1978

May 26, 2015

adwance fill capcha

There is a software developed by some people to book tatkal ticket.Which hang the website for 5 minute.You can search this software on you tube by name of Tatkal booking tool . Person who develop this application with help of internal employee of company which develop IRCTC website. Authorized database update is major issue by these internal employee of this company .They are earning lot of money by it.

purani website pe adwanc cepcha acspt hota aisa softwere chal raha he aap se reqweste he ki purani id ko new site me badal de kiun ki is softwere me 9.40 ke bad kuch nahi karna padta he sirif pnr ata he aur privet ip ki wajah se ek sotwere wala 20 se 25 farm deli banata he aur gorakhpur jone tarene hain.
rahulkjain2012

May 25, 2015

Tatkal

Search on youtube: Book tatkal ticket by software.