care---paytm.com

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about care---paytm.com

dolly garg

Apr 1, 2015

recharge amount deducted from account but talktime nt recieved

#order numbr - 853380056
#transaction no - 9286053372150910

i used paytm fr recharge of my idea mobile no...the amount of recharge is deducted from my account but i hav'nt recieved the talktime yet...either reverse my paytm into my account or provide me with talktime...resolve my issue ASAP..
Banajit Choudhury

Apr 1, 2015

Crossing the limit of One time passward(OTP)

. Here occurred little network problem so,the OTP was resent again and again. After that I again start entry fon no(8876052714),email id and passward and thn whn click the continue button thn on up side of the fon written as...oops the limit of OTP is cossed,write to us on care@paytm.com and thn i wrote this complain. Kindly please solve this problem and send the OTP to 8876052714 again tht i can earn the recharge. Ok thnx.
Naau

email verification code

Sir...I can't verfy my email address...Plz send verification address into my mail..nagarajumajaras@gmail.com
Cell phone number:7095820029
prdeepsapna

AIRTEL TV DTH RECHARGE

just i recharged airteldth tv Rs.290 by online i got message recharge failed.What I do next step for rechage processing.
ketanraut

Ticket #105793165 Order failed but Amount deducted from Patm wallet

Ordering from your side is very Tedious,this is second time i have faced double amount deduction.

When i tried to place the above order by using my Paytm wallet i.e 225=195(from wallett ) + 30 (Internet banking), Transaction was Failed but amount was deducted from wallet and Bank account.(195+30).

For Order completion i have to paid another 225Rs. via Internet banking.But Previous deducted amount haven't refunded.

Kindly check with your system,and Initiate for the refund.
transaction id is DA36B54FCEA766C1

Yours Sincerely,

KetanP
ketanraut

ticket no is 105793165

you people is only generating Ticket number but,there is no reply after that.

Yours Sincerely,

RautketanP
hussain sidd

complaint about OTP

OTP is not sending fastly when the page i exited then OTP messages is coming and then when i again doing the whole process then OTP limit reached is showing on the sreen
Sourav Nishad

not getting my balance

I am regularly trying to recharge my no. of idea network but I am not able to do so yet. Why my request is not completing yet I have tried it many times. It always write your order is failed. Why is it so.
mgourab92

cash back

I add my wallet rs 500 its debit my SBI ACC. BUT wallet not recharge
Ranjeet yadav

recharge not successful

Issue: On 30th March, at around 9:03pm I tried doing a recharge for my number. My airtel number : 9898557351. Recharge amount: Rs90. The amount was deducted from
HDFC bank debit money but recharge amount not added my order number 845993583 so please request to you my airtel recharge is complate susscessful and not possible recharge my money return to my account.
kiran481

Mar 31, 2015

Recharge is successful but money not added

i recharged my Idea no using paytm but recharge was successful money not added in sim i losed 25 rupees please re found my paytm wallet money this my account paytm acc no:"9948058107"
shruthi arya

not deliver to my order

My paytm balance is debited on 20-03-2015.but still my order of lapcare power bank is not reached to me.
shruthi arya

recharge is not working

In my account recharge is always failed from 3 days.
pankhuri jain

not sign up my number

not sign up my number
I have reached otp limit please help how i can sign up my number
AshuTosh DhaKad

Mar 30, 2015

recharge not successful but balance debit please my paytm balance receive Rs.120

My mo no. 9425134580
Order no. 839866233
Aaa.

bustard and bludy cheaters

Are you born lier or what bludy dogs .
You are such a ......
You have taken or cheated me by 500rs. You bull shit .
msbhimgarh

NEW50 promocode

I am used new50 promo code when DTH recharge my dth recharge successful but 50ruppes not come in wallet
nagavenu

WC50 promo code

There was an offer Rs 50.0 cash back on recharge of 100 Rs and above. When i recharged for 110 for airtel no. , even after successfully applying promo code WC50. i dint get 50 Rs cash back in my account . I waited for but there is no any reply or no cash back.
Transaction detai
My Mobile number 9502736431
Order number 842657407
azherul80

Mar 29, 2015

pls refund money but recharge error number

i recharge rs 251 on 20.03.2015 of mobile number 9609483273 but instead of recharge this mobile no. 9609418327(error) . but i requested to you rs 251 refunded in this number (9609418327) . refunded in my paytm account.
azherul80

recharge not sucessfully

I recharge rs 97 in my mobile no. 9735156519 (vodafone) but recharge did not succesfully in my mobile no 9735156519 . Rs. 97 has been debited in bank account.
I was recharge my vodafone mobile no. Of 100 rs for cash back rs. 50 . I have been two recharge rs 251 and rs 199
But I haven't get my cash back money till near about 7 to 8 hours
pawankumar8083

recharge not done

PAWAN KUMAR
I RECHARGE MY AIRTEL NUMBER 9955524283 ORDER NO-839725946, TXN ID-78AEBAA81FOF7901
RS 100 BUT MU RECHARGE IS NOT DONE AND MY WALLET BALANCE IS DEDUCTED AND YOUR TOLL FREE NUMBER IS NOT IN USE I TRIED ON LOT OF TIME SO PLEASE RESPONSE ME AS SOON AS I AM ALWAYS GREATFULL TO YOU FOR THIS
Shraddha08

Cash back complaint

Hi, one offer was there from u of cash back of Rs.50/- on recharge of Rs.100/- ater applying code WC50 but after recharging successfully appling this code still I havent got cash back or any reply. My order no. is 843067951
Vireshn

cash back complaint

Hi Paytm team,

There was an offer Rs 50.0 cash back on recharge of 100 Rs and above. When i recharged for 100 for airtel no. , even after successfully applying promo code WC50. i dint get 50 Rs cash back in my account . I waited for 3 to 5 hrs but there is no any reply or no cash back.
Transaction detail:

Viresh
sarifgori

cash back problem

This is my order no. 841370705
I was recharge my bsnl mobile no. Of 100 rs for cash back 50 rs by using the code WC50 in its valid period
But I haven't get my cash back money till near about 7 to 8 hours
dipansh patel

Case back

This time is use promo cide WC50 And 50% case back ti recharge 100 Or more im rechare this num 9301010608 120 Rs But not return 50% Case back plz help me , my acount order num is 9301010608

Data Infovision Pvt Ltd - Data Infovision-Cheat and Fraud Company
    Data Infovision , sohna Road Spaze IT-park Gurgaon is...
    SSC - forgot registeration id
    Sir.. I am completed for ssc cpo part 1 registration but i...
    indiatimesshopping - No Refund From Last 2 Months
    Hi Everyone, (Suggestion,Request) please do not buy...
    Ashok Shankar Sawant - making illegal floors in chawls
    I am Shaikh Mohd Amin S/O Fakir Mohd Shaikh complaining...
    snapdeal.com - Payment not refunding after 20 days
    I purchased Dying Light for PS4 on March 12. The payment...
    REDDY STRUCTURES PVT LTD - Good builder
    I bought an apartment in Mahaveer Creek four years and...
    365639 - Silikon tech, Teradine ,Nethub and CNsolutions are fraud
    Hi The name of the above mentioned companies are fraud...