Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 2 ,HQ(Kolhapur)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 2 ,HQ(Kolhapur)

SayyedImran

Dec 23, 2013

issue caste validity certificate

Respected Sir.
I was got admission in E&TC (eng.) at the year of 2013 to 2016 now in Govt.OBC reserved seat according to DTE i need to submit my validity for completing my admission process.,after that i submit my all documents that are necessary for verifying cast certificate validity process in year 2012.But the scrutinize committee Aurangabad (MS) until not issue me validity certificate. I am tired with all this thing and not have any guidance what should i do ,so please help me..
sachinam31

Dec 6, 2013

no contact

what is the contact numbers of cast validity office of kolhapur
zshan9890

Dec 2, 2013

Delay in issue caste validity certificate

Respected Sir.
I was got admission in MCA at the year of 2010 to 2013 now in Govt.OBC reserved seat according to DTE i need to submit my validity for completing my admission process.,after that i submit my all documents that are necessary for verifying cast certificate validity process in year 2010.But the scrutinize committee Aurangabad (MS) until not issue me validity certificate. I already have 3(three) validity certificate reference of my cousins brothers but they every time in hiring asking me for new documents. I am tired with all this thing and not have any guidance what should i do next...next hiring is soon....
please sir if possible then help me i am already too much tired with this..

From:Ansari Mohammad Zeeshan
Tukaram Namdev Lokhande

Jul 19, 2013

Caste Validity Certificate

Caste Validity Certificate Issue
I would like to bring your kind notice that, I Lokhande Tukaram Namdev have submitted an application for Caste Validity certificate with all necessary documents to Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 1 ,HQ(Solapur ) .But my original cast certificate was issued by tashil Man ( Dahiwadi) Dist.Satara so Solapur office send my proposal to Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 2 ,HQ(Kolhapur) Ref.-1636 dated 30 May 2013 by Speed Post. But till date I don't know that my proposal is reached to Kolhapur office or not.
Hence you are hereby requested to send Status of my proposal and issue Caste Validity Certificate at your earliest
From: :Lokhande Tukaram Namdev ,
865/16 Chavan Plots Uplai Road ,Jijaunagar Barshi-413411
Tal; Barshi , Dist: Solapur
mob no.- 9881629962
e mail : lokhandetn@ gmail .com

Jun 8, 2013

Caste Validity Certificate Issue

I would like to bring your kind notice that, I have submitted an application for Caste Validity certificate of my son Kum. Jatin Pandit Chavan through Atomic Energy Junior College,Tarapur on 24.12.2012 (Reg. no-11191) to Caste Scrutiny Committee Pune Division 2 ,HQ(Kolhapur). But till date Caste Validity certificate of my son is not issued. Now my son is going for admission in Enng. faculty in middle of June-2013 for that Caste Validity certificate is required. I have submitted attested zerox copies of Caste Validity certificate of mine i.e. Pandit Dattatray Chavan and my brother Shri- Himmatrav Dattatray Chavan as a proof Caste Validity certificate. Since almost 6 moths is over ,my sons (Kum. Jatin Pandit Chavan) Caste Validity certificate is not ready. It is not showing concerned web site.
Hence you are hereby requested to take action against responsible officers and advice to issue Caste Validity certificate of my son Kum. Jatin Pandit Chavan as soon as possible.
From:Pandit Dattatray Chavan