CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

LAKSHMI V

Apr 27, 2016

unfair jee results for 9/4/2016

sir,it is very unfair to just acc the claims of students who had written on 10 th april and to have gven bonus marks to them
there were about 6-7 wrong answer in the answer key of 9 th april
but they havent even considered to account for the wrong answer( i think they have coonsidered for 1 Q in chem)
Especially chemistry part answer key is disastrous
the expansion of bod,compressibility factor Q is given the wrong answer and has not been made any changes in the marks released too,,all our 1000's rs is of waste ah??
this is so unfair,,,,
please revise the answer key,accept the claims of april 9 and add marks to all those students who have answered it..
it is a kind request
i have lost the cutoff by 1 q
i you couls revse 2 q i would get passed

only is parents ,students protest as april 10 candidates,,will u then ony accept??this is not fair on your part
also please release the changed answer key
kindly you are revising the answer key and changng the marks of mine and other betrayed candidates,,,
please do is as soon as possible ,since of life depends on this,,and registrartion for jee advanced is too short period

with regards
very depressed candidate
swetha
sudhirverma

physics

cbse have to gie grace marks in physics exam
jhaswati

maths

sir,it is a kind request to you please provide us grace marks in maths exam. Sir i had done a lot of hard work but due to lack of time
and my slow speed i failed to attempt all question. SIR KINDLY PROVIDE US GRACE MARKING AND DO LINENT CHECKING PLEASE SIR
DEEPIKA UPPAL

MATHS GRACE MARKS - AN EYE WASH

As learnt from most of the teachers, CBSE has decided to give 8 to 11 marks grace only for that suicidal 14.3.16 Maths paper!!!!!

Also teachers views are that many students are failing even after that shameful and nominalgrace offered by CBSE to mend the blunder it has done with lives of students.

IS CBSE DEAF OR BLIND?????

ARE CBSE Officials and decision makers waiting for knowing the numbers of suicides by students after seeing their MATHS result?????

This year paper was the toughest paper in last fifteen years and even after knowing this and receiving millions of complaints and requests from aggrieved children and parents, CBSE has done this shameful decision of giving ONLY 8 TO 11 MARKS AS GRACE!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOUNG CHILDREN? WHY YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THEIR LIVES? AS SUCH PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY PAPERS WERE NOT THAT EASY AS PREVIOUS YEARS 'PAPERS, THEN CBSE CAME OUT WITH DREADFUL CRIMINAL MATHS PAPER AND AFTER ALL THAT BLUNDER, VERY SHAMELESSLY JUST GIVING NOMINAL GRACE?

WHY CANT HUGE GRACE OF 20 MARKS BE GIVEN TO PASS ALL STUDENTS, KEEPING IN VIEW THE CALIBRE OF AVERAGE LEVEL STUDENTS?

WHY CBSE IS SHIRKING SO MUCH IN GIVING RELIEF WHEN ITSELF IT HAS DONE A BLUNDER???????

ABCDEF
jasemin

Apr 24, 2016

Physics & Chemistry

Day by day heart beat goes faster as date of result coming near,this year cbse was pathetic not only one but all main subjects were soo tough I think cbse must take it seriously as it is not a joke but our future! We are students not machines the only think I expect from board is to provide some grace marks to us not only maths but also phy and chemistry.I hope cbse would respect each child's hard work and do not disappoint.
Thanku
Gopika Agarwal

Apr 24, 2016

Commerce students' lives have become similar to that of hell

I'm not exaggerating the title! This is the truth! Keeping theory subjects besides, the practical subjects- accountancy, buisness studies and maths were out of an average student's league. I mean, do you guys think that we are great grandchildren of Einstien or Newton? No! We are JUST NORMAL HUMANS! For God's sake! We all know re-exams couldn't be conducted and you can't change what has already been done, but just do one favour, do linient checking and provide grace marks.That would be the biggest favour! And please, don't do the same with upcoming batches and break their hopes like us. Our future is not a toy to play with. Please take these points into consideration.
And yeah,THANKS FOR RUINING OUR FUTURE!
biku89

Apr 23, 2016

math paper & physics

I know cbse want his student can do good in his future
But ur randomly experiment can ruin our life & career.
I only want give only average mark for our betterment of life.
screwed student

Apr 22, 2016

Maths and Physics Paper

Hats off to all the members of CBSE for making the worst question paper till now (i am sorry if i am offending any one but this is not in 20% of what you did or doing to our future ) .Do u really think that a average of student can complete this maths paper in 3 hours .And now you have been thinking of grace marks . superb !! ok you can give grace marks on attempted questions,but what about those question which we couldnt attempt dude to lack of time and also to the attempted question .you just ruined our 2 years hardwork in just 3 hours .HATS OFF .A pcm student cannot expected marks from physics however physics was also also tough this year students expect to gain marks in maths but u screwed us completely . some students are depend on boards for their career .. we dont give JEE or PMT .what about us ??
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I REQUEST TO YOU ALL TO CONDUCT A RE-EXAMINATION BECAUSE LINIENT CHECKING OR GRACE MARKS CANNOT GIVE US MARKS OF THOSE QUESTIONS WHICH WE COULD HAVE COMPLETED BUT YOUR QUESTION PAPER DINT ALLOWED US TO DO SO .
NOTE - THIS CAN DEFINATELY BE THE REASON OF SUICIDES OF STUDENTS
shubham tomar roadeo

Apr 21, 2016

maths paper

I am requesting u too conduct a reexamination of maths otherwise I after result u r going to see dead faces of students sucide from all parts and cbse will responsible .. take a retest definately
Nayu77

Apr 19, 2016

Maths,Accounts too lengthy and very difficult .....😢😰

1. Maths paper - 14/3/2016

Maths paper was so difficult and very much lengthy . I was unable to solve any of the questions as I belongs to a commerce background and our teachers were also not able to solve the question paper . So please take a re-examination so that we
can save our life and our future 😢😞😞
2. Accounts paper - 17/3/2016

Accounts paper was another a big disaster for us . When I read the question paper in the first 15 min which is allowed to read the paper , I was very happy To see the paper but when I started solving the paper I was very very upset because the calculations and questions were so tricky that takes a lot of time to complete and that's why we were unable to go on the next question . The paper was easy for a brilliant student but I am an average student and for us it was tooooo hard and lengthy . So it's my request to cbse 12 th board to give marks for the attempted questions and pass all the students otherwise cbse are forcing us for SUICIDE . So please pass all the students and save our life and future ..😞😞😥
astudent

Apr 17, 2016

maths paper 2016

Its 18 April..today and our maths exam was on 14 th march .Till now CBSE didn't declare any official statement about the exam .Is it a joke or something ...why u people don't understand you are playing with our futures. For gods sake please please do something fast ....regarding this. Either give grace marks or conduct a retest soon....
sandeep214

Apr 17, 2016

pcm

respected sir/mam
This year 2016 i think that changes are done .But after the cbse board exam i felt that 2014 board exam papers are so easy and why 2016 exam papers are hard ,is there any differnce between students of 2014 and 2016.
In class 12 all the students will study hard enough and expect more but after exam they felt that their study is waste and get hurt by their expectation's.
in class 12 every child study hard but due to the exam paper their all efforts will get waste
so please cbse don't hurt by exam paper.

please think about it !!!!

thanking you
sandeep kumar from kv baad
ajayy yy

Apr 13, 2016

Retest

Plz conduct maths retest
Or give a grade marks
Or give average marks of physics chemistry in maths
aalu

cbse accountancy board clasa 12

The paper was easy but extremely lengthy. I scored 10 cgpa in my 10th grade and also 96% in my accountancy preboard but i couldn't complete my board exam paper even though i knew the answers. Leniency in checking os expected. Please keep in mind the future of me and thousands of other examinees.

ECONOMICS CLASS XII ABROAD

6 Mark questions in Macro sections were tricky and hard to understand, that it left the students confused.
Hope there will be lenient correction.

ECONOMICS CLASS XII ABROAD

6 Mark questions in Macro sections were tricky and hard to understand, that it left the students consumed.
Hope there will be lenient correction.

ECONOMICS

This year's paper was fine until I came across the 6 MARK Q's (which was hard) especially in the Macro Section and which left the students confused.
I found out that almost every student was facing the same problem.
Lenient correction pls :)
Oberoi jasjot

Apr 7, 2016

toughest paper ever 2016

Now, after the board exams for the Commerce Stream are over, I would like to bring to the notice of CBSE that this year has been the toughest year in the history of CBSE.
Last year, only Maths was tough but this year paper after paper, the students' just started to lose confidence in the CBSE.
I would like to point out the few loopholes:-
ENGLISH- The Section A of the exam was too tricky and lengthy which is why, I as a student could not completely concentrate on Section B Writing because I wanted to get my MCQs correct. Otherwise the paper was easy and not to forget LENGTHY.
MATHS- There is nothing about Maths that I can say that hasn't been already said. Comparing it to the last year, if last year's paper had 5-6 questions that were of the HOTS category, this time I saw MOST of the questions of the HOTS category. There were 15-16.
ACCOUNTANCY- The paper to be honest was easy conceptually but when I started attempting I saw the amount of lengthy calculations that we had to do. Also, there was a serious problem of alloting marks to questions where 8 markers and 6 markers required the students to prepare same things. It was unfair and LENGTHY AGAIN. So lengthy that despite it being easy I am compelled to call it difficult and to admit that I was in tears.
BUSINESS- It was LENGTHY again. And also there were some controversial questions and so many application based that students got confused even in the easier questions. The request is to please check and award marks for presentation skills as well.
ECONOMICS- This was the first and last exam that went well. This exam is what I hoped all my board exam papers would look like. But unfortunately it wasn't true. However, CBSE put a very tricky NVAfc question which was very very tough to attempt and had completely different components alien to all students. Maximum marks should be given for that.

All in all, all exams were LENGTHY and this is unfair to us all as we weren't even given an opportunity to perform well due to shortage of time. This time CBSE made huge blunders with the paper setting and should be publicly shamed for that. It turned out to be just the opposite for students.
- A very very distressed class XII student
Oberoi jasjot

Apr 7, 2016

lenghy accounts paper

Accountancy paper was too much lengthy and tricky and the calculation were very time consuming.. and it is not possible in 3 hours and they were some mistakes in the question paper… Nd the calculations were also very time consuming(say the question with issue of 635 debentures). So I request you to give maximum marks to the attempted questions.
avanishbishen

Maths re-exams if possible

Plzzzz.. respected sir/ma'am kindly look atour coming Maths results which will be horrible for every student . So kindly conduct mathematics re-exam soon
Divine
A concerned student
U. P.
Rajat Rai

Accountancy

Respected sir/mam,
I studied the accountancy whole year but the accountancy paper of this year was a disaster.When i first saw it ,it seemed very easy because there was not a single question which i coudn't do.But the paper was very lengthy and required lots of calculations especially the 3 marks questions.One could not complete the whole paper in alloted time and there were some mistakes in paper as well.I hereby request to be very liberal in checking paper and allot maximum grace marks and ignore presentation as it is about our future our admission to colleges depend entirely on our boards percentage.
Thanking You
anonymus12

please stop "rattaa maar" theory

this time i think cbse is going to be the cause of death of thousands/lakhs of dreams as the entrance exam like pmt are also based on the marks in class 12th. the pattern of education we are following is given to us by britishers which ruined everything while they in their country are following aa really good pattern. and we still are in the past following the pattern given to us by britishers. please cbse allow student to take some knowledge, dont focus on learning.
physics and chemstry paper were like the one who is good in cramping can only pass. please stop this"rataa maar" theory.
please provide lenient checking in physics and chem paper.plzzzzzzzz.
a pcb student
SANJAY MOURYA

accountancy

RESPECTED MAM/SIR,

ACCOUNTANCY EXAM WAS VERY LENTHY AND TOUGTH ,EVEN THE CALCULATIONS VERY LENGTHY. AND THERE WERE SOME MISTAKES IN THE QUESTION PAPER ALSO . SO IT IS OUR REQUEST THAT ALLOT MARKS EVENLY AND DON'T SPOIL OUR PERCENTAGE..

JAIN ANU

Apr 3, 2016

Invigilators giving wrong instructions during BOARD EXAMS.

Respected Sir
I have recently given the class XII Board Exams. I want to bring some points in your notice.

The invigilators at our examination centre told all the students during Maths exam that we are supposed to tear the Graph sheets and attach them where we had attempted the question requiring graph. They distributed threads too to all the students to attach the graph. At that time I was not sure that whether we are allowed or not to tear any of the sheets of the answer sheet. But later, I was confirmed about it.

Please do not deduct marks for tearing the graph sheets. And instruct all the teachers before the exam only, about all the rules of CBSE so that at least it doesn't happen with any student next year.
Hoping for a prompt action.

Yours sincerely
(A student concerned)
Aditya vikram singh

Apr 2, 2016

cbse playing with future of commerce students

CBSE has literally played with future of commerce students by making tough papers first business then accounts ,we are not science students that we have JEE or PMT we are totally dependent on board exams for college admission hence please conduct retest of business & accounts as soon as possible pls.........

COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - i want to know the owner of samsung is this true or fake...
    THE SAMSUNG GALAXY INTERNET MOBILE LOTTERY 2016 22 Garden...
    TRACKON COURIER - Package missing - 411466055
    My mom sent me a parcel on 22nd april 2016, in...
    Neet 2016 - NEET 2016
    Why so stupid decision by supreme court... 1) in so short...
    makemytrip - ADDITION OF GUEST NOT DONE, PAYMENT GATEWAY NOT WORKING
    HI, Booking ID : NH2102718018633 Requested for...
    Noise torcher - Heavy sound disturbance
    People near duba ganpathi are keeping huge speakers and...
    Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno - Need to do the booking for Baleno in delhi-Suggestion
    Hi, I am planning to buy Baleno Zeta petrol in delhi....
    Buckley David Alexander - Fraud email for Employment
    W.M BDA <mrfedrickconcor@daum.net> Today at...
    UAN - UAN
    I am unable to access UAN, error is already under process...
    Street Dogs - Street Dogs
    Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am writing this letter to...