CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Physic,english,hindi

Respected Sir i got very less marks in 12 board result sir i expect 60+ in hindi n eng but sir i got only 46 n 50 n in physic i expect 30 mark clear out of 70 in done 55 number but i got only 8 sir my main sub replace by physical n my over all % is 52.8 sir plzzz help me i had gave my physic ,eng,n hindi copy for recheck sir plzzz do something n help for my brigth future niether i never can do anything plz its for my future sir my aim is to join airfore but sir for airform he take 65 num plzzz sir don't distroy my future i will do something for my country Sir my name is mohit negi N my rollno is 5826255 N school no is 09128 sir n sir my apptication no is U24739 plzzzz plzzzzz help plzzz sir 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Physics,hindi,english

Physic ,english,hindi

Sir i got very less marks in 12 board result sir i expect 60+ in hindi n eng but sir i got only 46 n 50 n in physic i expect 30 mark clear out of 70 but i got only 8 sir my main sub replace by physical n my over all % is 52.8 sir plzzz help me i had gave my physic ,eng,n hindi copy for recheck sir plzzz do something n help for my brigth future niether i never can do anything plz its for my future sir my aim is to join airfore but sir for airform he take 65 num plzzz sir don't distroy my future i will do something for my country
Sir my name is mohit negi
N my rollno is 5826255
N school no is 09128 sir plzzzz plzzzzz help plzzz sir 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Preeti kalra

English

I was expecting 90+ marks in English. But I scored only 77 in English. In my all other papers I scored 95+ . Because of English only my percentage is coming down and I am facing problem in getting admission in good college.kindly check my paper again as I have applied for revaluation otherwise my carrier will be destroyed. Looking for positive result in revaluation. Roll number- 2708696. Application number- C27007
Anitha Sarala

May 29, 2016

Denial of justice in the evaluation of CBSE 12th Mathematic paper 2016

We the parents of a few students of B V Bhavans Vidhya Mandir, Poochatty, Thrissur, Kerala whose children names are given below bring to your kind attention the following grievances of our children who have been denied the benefit of the remedial liberal valuation of the mathematics paper of CBSE 12th examination of 14th March 2016
The majority of 12th CBSE students of March 2016 found that the mathematics paper was very tough and was the standards of IIT entrance level. The pattern of the questions was very different from the normal pattern of the previous year’s mathematic examinations of CBSE. Teachers also complained that the paper was tougher than that of previous years and about 50 percent of the questions were based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS). Most of the students were unable to answer the questions completely and they became depressed.
Complaints were flooding and based on the feedback against the mathematics examination, CBSE chairman promised that suitable remedial measures would be taken to alleviate the fears of the students. Board officials promised that students who followed correct steps to solve a problem would get marks even if they failed to get the right answer. We expected that the promise would come true and the valuation would be liberal to all the students.
But, from the results it is found that only some students have got the benefit of liberal evaluation and they got a hike in their mathematics marks. But the deserving students who scored A1 in all subjects except mathematics in CBSE March 2016 denied the benefit of liberal evaluation even if they attempted to solve those tough questions following steps but not to get the correct answer. It is a painful denial of justice to students who scored very high marks in previous examinations conducted by the school.
The marks of mathematics has a direct impact on the JEE ranks and other Engineering rank list, The lesser marks obtained for mathematics affected the overall percentage of marks and many of these students are denied the chance of applying in institutes like IISER where the cut off for applying the course is 92.5. So we request you to consider this faourably and take necessary steps to redress our grievances. Expecting justice and immediate remedial action from you. We remain.
sateesh kumar baiswar

May 29, 2016

English,Chemistry , physics & maths

I score very poor marks in above mentioned subjects .
I expected to score more than 75% but it limited to 62% only . I have applied for rechecking .
Please help me otherwise it will spoil my future.

Name-Sateesh Kumar Verna

Roll no.-5696406
School code-08785
shubhamn

RESPECTED SIR, MAAM

i got very few marks in ECONOMICS , 46 ..............
but i am damm sure it must be 75 above
please help meeee
Rehant sah

Sir/Madam,
I,Bablu kumar sah,a student of LITTLE STARS SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL,DIGBOI, have scored 33 in Economics. But I expected the marks in economics to be above 75. Today when I see the portal it revealed that I had missed the last date for applying of verification form. I'm sure that I couldn't get such marks in economics because I did bit well in exam.
The following are vital that I considered:
Expected I got
accnts 72 79
bst 70 78
eng 68 64
ep 90 90
eco 77 33
I got the marks in each subject close to my expectations except in economics. If you could please help me out from this critical situation then I will be thankful and grateful to you. I firmly request you to please take the trouble to check the matter.

MY CBSE ROLL NUMBER: 3626167
MY SCHOOL CODE: 05046

Sir please reply me with possible proceedings it is a humble request from a student. I did mistake in updating my self regarding the recheck information due to I stay in rural area and as I stay in rural area I tried calling CBSE GUWAHATI but always i got the same reply that is the number is switch off. Sir please help me.
Rehant sah

ep 90 90
eco 77 33

MY CBSE ROLL NUMBER: 3626167
MY SCHOOL CODE: 05046

Sir please reply me with possible proceedings it is a humble request from a student. I did mistake in updating my self regarding the recheck information due to I stay in rural area. Sir please help me.
Abhijit polley

English core

Sir, I have expecting a good score from english core that is above 80 but the my english score came down to 76 which adversely affect my future to get a good admission to colleges and also my board percentage .
Sir if it would be 81 or 82 my overall percentage will be good that is above 90

So i request you kindly recheck my eng marks and do as
needfull as possible.
surendrasamriya

English Core

My son scored well in all subjecyed except English Core where he expected to score 90+ but awarded only 84 which affected his overall %. Even on checking from his school , School expressed that same is situation with every one in the school and something went wrong. They suggested me to put for reevaluation but i am not sure on the process and how much that will help, but facts remains that looks something went wrong and affcted most students. Please get English Core paper reevaluated again as this is is affecting most students in securing thier desired course . Even my son scored good marks in all other subject with 96% but due to english score is gone to 93.4% . I have gone through reviews and many parents have same complant for English. Considering big VOC please get this reevaluated as this will help many students.
mahima83

phy

Sir i was expecting 85+ in phy but i scored 66 which was unexpected i have never scored so less in phy md everyone is shocked wi8 ma result sir plz recheck my ppr plzz
My roll na 5802376
School no 57140
smith boogie

political science

Respected
Sir/madam,
My name is sumit Kumar kanojia and my roll number is 9753650 sir/madam I am tolking to one thing they is I was gave the board exam so my number is very poor so I will request please recheck my paper because I was wrote a answers point to point so maybe my number is 80above roll number 9753650 sch code 62116
Your sincerely
ishaan sahni

english paper

i was expecting a 95+ score in english got only 88 i have applied for revaluation but it says that my application is "under process,to be pulled' please look into this matter as my score in english is affecting my best of four score in a big way my best of four score is 96 but because of english it has come down to 94, please help.!.
roll no-9737178
application no-D26176

Application No.: D26176
Roll No.: 9737178
Class: 12
Name of candidate
ISHAAN SAHNI
Verification Status : Subject code(s) - Status Under process, to be pulled.
Dinesh Kumar Singh

Chemistry, Mathematics

respected sir/maidam

I got very low marks in chemistry and mathematics. I was sure to score 60+ in chemistry theory and mathematics both,but I got very low marks.it will badly affect my career.so kindly request you to recheck my papers.

Roll No 7632953
School No 50150
School No. 07100
renukapullur

regarding the checking of 12 cbse answers papers

Resp Sir /Madam

its shocking to know that the board exams are like lottery tickets. the children are the suffers. the student who bunk classes get the highest marks and the student who are sincere in their studies achieve the lowest marks. what a shameful thing the academic has lead to. how can we rely on such exams!!!! the updated news says that twins student got the same percentage. how is that possible????????
world is going towards worst no doubt in it.
I applied for revaluation but the result was "NO CHANGE" cant believe such answers from you.

kids percentage effects a lot.

you will not understand until and unless you put yourself in the shoes of the students.

plz reply!!!!!!!

School No 50064
kvarshney

physical education

SIR/MADAM,
I have got only 62 marks in my theory (physical education) whereas i was expecting more than 67. This has effected my overall % very badly. Sir/Madam i am quite sure that there is something wrong in the checking. I want my notebook to be revaluated . Please Sir/Madam this will help me in improving my AIR in JEE MAINS . I am sure that my marks would increase by atleast 5 marks.PLEASE REVALUATE MY PE ANSWER SHEET.

My roll no.-5649236
My school code-54259

Jaipreet bagga

Economics

I got very less marks in economics ie:14 and I expected much more than that plz recheck my answer sheet
roll no:6651723
Code:03378
prasanta kumar ghosh

RECHECKING OF ENGLISH

Respected sir/madam,

I have got unexpected marks in English paper. I was sure to score at least 80+ in English , but i got only 61 marks . This is affecting my overall percentage. I am quite sure that there is something wrong, may be in calculation.and in checking
please do recheck and re-evaluate my English paper as soon as possible.

THANKING YOU

Yours sincerely
PRASANTA

Roll.no. - 6618335

moloy baruah

Sir/<adam

I got only 33 in economics while i should have scored more .
Pl recheck and review marks

sincerly yours

Mayur

Roll No 3629057
School No 30029
Centre No 3182
ashok4608659

physical education

sir i have written my physical education well for 60 marks sir but i have got 11 marks in P.E.D sir .so please kindly do re correction for physical education paper sir.please sir .
MY ROLL NO IS :4608659
SCHOOL CODE IS 07115
Nancydebbarma

Physics

I got 04 marks in physics.. Its very poor mark.. And unexpected for me.. I attempt 60marks.. So i request you to recheck my physics paper..

School code :- 05601
Roll no :-3642329
Tumparay

May 25, 2016

Biology and English

sir/ madam
request u to recheck the papers

Roll No. 9749702
Name - Tumpa Singhi Ray
School Code - 62103

cbse board - Class X Result
    Requisition to Recheck CBSE BOARD CLASS Xth result...
    wd - how to do rma for hdd
    Hi sharma426, I am sorry you had a bad experience...
    MTC - 219 Volvo 2nd bus at 7 am in metha nagar missing
    The 219 Volvo 2nd bus supposed to come to metha nagar at 7...
    ICICI Bank - RE-UPDATING KYC BY ICICI BANK.
    I have account with ICICI bank, they wanted the revised...
    IGNOU - not getting the hall ticket
    Respected sir/madam, My name is vivek nandan.I was...
    Railway Minister (indian railways) - Cheating in railway exams
    Dear sir, Myself suman want to complaint about cheating...
    Asus Laptop. - drivers issue
    one of mu friend told me to update the drivers for...
    NSDL/PRAN CARD - I forget my pran number
    not received my pran card Sir I havent received my pran...