CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Pragatii gupta

Feb 4, 2016

complaint of delay in informing miss selected subject by school

I am a student of class 12 th of St. MARYS CONVENT SCHOOL Sona Talab Varanasi .
I opted computer science as a fifth subject in class 11 th accompanied with PCM . Tomorrow i.e on 5 /02/2016 there is to be my practical exam of computer science and today i.e is on 04/02/2016 I was being informed by my school administration that besides Computer science my subject is Hindi core . Also by mistake and due to some miss circumstances I had signed in registration list in which instead if computer , Hindi was assigned as a fifth subject to me .
Till today i was allowed to attend all the computer classes ,make notes , make projects etc. and fulfill all the formalities such as
all the dues .Also I was being given a result in class 11 th in which computer science is marked as a fifth subject to me .
Again in this year I appeared in the half yearly and Preboard examinations on the basis of Computer Science as the fifth subject.
Now my school administration is not allowing me to appear in Boards Practical Exam of Computer Science which is to be conducted on the above mentioned date.
I would not be able to study Hindi now as my boards are approaching.
You are my last hope kindly take any proper action against this mishappening.

Yous sincerely,
Pragati Gupta.
abinash dhiman

Nov 27, 2015

math

Respected sir I had done my 12 in 2014-2015 batch I had adopted math as a additional subject but in my marksheet it was not written as additional subject when I was going for any requirements they will disqualify me so I want new marksheet with written math as a additional subject
mahesh.g.warrier

Nov 23, 2015

chemistry

respected sir, I;am a student class 12, 2015-2016 batch. last year only two days gap were given to prepare for chemistry board exam which is very less and insufficient to cover such a vast syllabus. so I humbly request you to give at least 5 day gap for chemistry this year.
Ajay kalu

Sep 17, 2015

discipline principal

Jo humre yhh ka principal hai pura pagal hai..bachao jaisi harkte karta rhta hai ..please change principal..or jo bache is bar 11 me fail hua the unhe bhi pass kar diya ..is school me bilkul bhi padai nahi. Hoti hai or ispe already court case chal rha hai
Amit Sinha (Sinu)

Aug 24, 2015

Biology

sir i have got 12 marks in compartment exam but sir i have written very well in exam so please re-chake my answer sheet

Roll no:- 1612540
Anchal sahni

Aug 13, 2015

Accountancy comp

i have prepared really hard
for this paper but when i got my result i was shocked to
see that i scored only 15 marks in theory..i am very
confident that my score was much more than that. I even
gave my compartment paper in front of my teacher n got it
evaluated and i scored 35 mrks in it..i kindly request u to re
check my paper because i am very much sure that my
paper is not properly checked.
Name-Mala Sahni
Sharon kerketta

Aug 10, 2015

ECONOMICS

ROLL NO; 7672598
Its a humble request to u sir to re-evaluate my answer sheet . I have written my exam well but unfortunately i got 24%. With this percentage of marks I cant get admission as I have to clear my compart exam. If u can re-check my paper or allot me grace mark , I can go on for further studies.
Sir its about my carrier . Please sir pay some attention to our request and fulfill it.
Namrata Ramela

Aug 9, 2015

Accountancy

I am student of class 12th I am appeared in board exam of this year. I am not satisfied with my accountancy marks which is 8 marks. Then I will pay for rechecking process. In this process their is no change in marks. Then I am reappeared in compartment exam and I am not satisfied with my compartment exam marks which is 13. I want to give my paper in rechecking please tell me the date of rechecking process.
My board roll no.9735549
My contact no.8802171734
p s

Aug 7, 2015

rechecking of chemistry compartment copy

Sir I am a student of class 12 and I give board
exam but I was failed in chemistry and then I was
conducted in comartment exam of chemistry but
no changes in my marks and again I am failed in
this exam and this un expectable for me and sir I
want please recheck my copy and give step
marks..my roll no 1686155 my no. 8462850494
honeypriya

physics

I am a student of class 12 and I appeared in board exam 2015 but I was failed in Physics and then I reappeared in compartment exam of Physics and again I was failed and surprisingly no changes in my marks either in theory or practical. How this can happen? We feel gross negligence in evaluation or mistake in data entry.

I request concerned authority to look into the same and rectify the error happened whatever may be the reason to save my career.
Roll no-7638040
HONEY PRIYA

contact detail:09879049790
anmesh kumar jha

chemistry compartment exam cbse

I am a student of class 12 and I give board exam but I was failed in chemistry and then I was conducted in compartment exam of chemistry but no changes in my marks and again I am failed in this exam and this unexpectable for me and sir I want please recheck my copy and give step marks..my roll no-7603576 mob.no-8292002001 & 9534607111
Gourav Suman

chemistry compartment exam cbse

Sir I am a student of class 12 and I give board exam but I was failed in chemistry and then I was conducted in comartment exam of chemistry but no changes in my marks and again I am failed in this exam and this un expectable for me and sir I want please recheck my copy and give step marks..my roll no-7603514 mob.no-8405979589
dishi gupta

Aug 6, 2015

recheck my Compart copy

RECHECKING
SIR,
I would like to inform you that I have given my copies (economics) for rechecking. The marks which I got are really less which I never expected. Its a long wait we all did. CBSE results are related to students' career. Hope you would not like to hamper. I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECHECK (NOT RETOTAL) THE COPIES AND REPUBLISH THE RESULTS.

Hope you will keep my request.

Thanking You
Dishil gupta
Roll. No. 5906653
Subjects- economics
E-mail: dishilgupta@gmail.com
K P Nair

Jul 21, 2015

Engineering Graphics Results of BHILAI area Class XII

Sub: Very poor result of Engineering Graphics (EG) in CBSE , Class XII Exams 2015 in Bhilai, Durg area.
I put forward a few imp points regarding CBSE XII Exams 2015 results. The EG result in Bhilai area is very much disturbing. The reason is unknown?
The same teacher and the same level of students in previous years scored 100 marks and many got A1 and A. But in this session, many brilliant and outstanding students have to be satisfied with B1 and B (Below 85). The same was the case in last year session.
Since the paper checking started from Bhubaneshwar, the EG result has touched the bottom ebb. It shows the reason lies with the Examiners (Evaluators) only. It is quite evident that evaluators/examiners are not at all knowledgeable in their work. They seem to be checking it like History and Geography paper of University level. It seems they feel that deserving marks to be given in the subject may affect them personally. EG is a scoring subject in colleges, where it is an important subject, but what about school? Bhubaneshwar examiners are only discouraging EG. Compare the answer sheets of other centres of CBSE with the answer sheets of EG toppers of Bhilai zone will bring the real picture. A rechecking is a must with some other teachers as the students are very upset.
Case Study
An EG opted student got aggregate 93% .In EG, she got only 84 marks. Considering her performance in school level, she is supposed to get 99 marks. She lost 15 marks (3% in aggregate). A proper evaluation might have got 93% + 3%= 96%. (From Reliable sources).
Few suggestions are given to improve the quality of evaluation and prevail unbiased attitude towards students.
1. Proper instructions must be given to the examiners of EG. Students are representing schools and not colleges where they don’t have any practical idea about machine and machine parts. Correct answer must be given full marks. Evaluators of PCM are more encouraging than EG Examiners.
2. Good line work, dimensioning, writing to be considered while evaluating, if it is as per norms allot full marks.
3. Machine drawing answer should be split into small units and then allot marks accordingly. Full marks should be given to some extent to acceptable drawings.
4. Change the present set of examiners and appoint new panel of EG evaluators. Considering they should be knowledgeable, sympathetic, encouraging and fully aware of students engineering background at school level.
5. Compare the paper of BHILAI area with the toppers of other zones. A rechecking with the new set of examiners is the right solution.

It is requested not to play with the careers of the brilliant students of this area (Bhilai-Educational Hub of Chhattisgarh).

With an open mind , on behalf of your branch of EG evaluators you must encourage these students whose brilliant careers are at stake.
It would have been better if these affected students would have been given 10-15 grace marks, if revaluation is not possible.

Hope you will do the needful in a more positive approach.

For The Betterment of EG Students of Bhilai.

K P NAIR
Ex-Executive of BSP
BHILAI
Poulomi Das

Jun 30, 2015

RECHECKING

SIR,
I would like to inform you that I have given my copies (physics, chemistry,biology and painting) for rechecking. The marks which I got are really less which I never expected. Its a long wait we all did. CBSE results are related to students' career. Hope you would not like to hamper. I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECHECK (NOT RETOTAL) THE COPIES AND REPUBLISH THE RESULTS.

Hope you will keep my request.

Thanking You
Poulomi Das
Roll. No. 6619312
Subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Painting
E-mail: just.hiya@yahoo.com
adit bhardwaj

Jun 29, 2015

rechecking of physics

Sir please tell me about date of announcing of reevaluation result please sir................
byabang sunny

Jun 28, 2015

about my result

I'was terribly suffering after my result was out.......i want to ask you if Yu r the fuckng centre of education then why the hell Yu ain't doing yur job properly???
sudhanshu arora

Jun 22, 2015

fraud in checking and rechecking of board papers

am terribly disappointed with my score in physics exam and chy exam , its was 6 and 8....my roll no is 7600405.. Please help me in this situation. Its my humble request to you . please recheck my paper... its urgent
F. NISHAT

Biology

Sir I got very less marks in biology, so I register for verification and i found that, you all have just cross all the answer. i want to ask that by your norms if student attempt the question and answer is related with question c.b.s.e will give marks is it right or not . And by whom you all have checked our copy that no signature of teacher is there and very badly my copy has been checked .So kindly re check my copy. Otherwise i will take more higher level help. PLEASE give me my marks it all about my future all depend upon you ........... If you don't follow you norms then please don't publish. SIR PLEASE SEE MY COPY .I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL TO C.B.S.E
ROLL NO. :7615477

no response

SIR ,I HAVE PAID 300 RUPEES AS REQUIRED FOR REEVALUATION BUT TILL NOW NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN SHOWED BY CBSE IN 20 DAYS .KINDLY TELL ME THE STATUS OF MY BIOLOGY ANSWER SHEET AS I GOT 70 MARKS IN IT WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE. MY SCORE IS LOWEST IN BIOLOGY WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE. KINDLY RECHECK. BOARD ROLL NO. 9114101

Jun 21, 2015

recheck not retotal

Request for rechecking
Respected Sir/Mam,
Its a most humble request from CBSE to please recheck my biology answerbook. I have got very lower marks than expected as par my performance in the exam.I had expected to at least hit a 90 in the subject.In fact i have got marks close to 90 in all other subjects. But the marks awarded to me in biology are pulling down my pecentage tremendously. Please please please RECHECK my copy NOT RETOTAL.Please sir dont play with our emotions and future.CBSE is considered by far the best board because of its justified marking system and least errors. Please help us in keeping our yearlong trust in this board intact.Please sir. It really hurts when you perform and dont get what you deserve.. And those who dont perform get more than what they deserve. Please sir please recheck my copy.
Anupama sharma

Jun 20, 2015

Physics and maths

Respected Sir ,
Can you please tell me that when will be the class 12 rechecking result will announced because i want to know my two subject marks physics and maths ..
Sir please tell me the actual date of announced the rechecking marks after the marks the i have to juge which collage i have to go

Sir this is too late all colage will start closing their admisdion sir plz tell me the date
Roll no - 5812645
School no - 57058
Center no - 5531
Swati Karn

Jun 20, 2015

Request for rechecking

Respected Sir/Mam,
Its a most humble request from CBSE to please recheck my English( core) answerbook. I have got very lower marks than expected as par my performance in the exam.I had expected to at least hit a 90 in the subject.In fact i have got marks close to 90 in all other subjects. But the marks awarded to me in English are pulling down my pecentage tremendously. Please please please RECHECK my copy NOT RETOTAL.Many students in my class who don't even know to write even a grammatically correct sentence properly have got 85+ even 90+.And that too those who left one or more questions. I completely attempted all the questions. But still i am getting such low marks.Please sir dont play with our emotions and future.CBSE is considered by far the best board because of its justified marking system and least errors. Please help us in keeping our yearlong trust in this board intact.Please sir. It really hurts when you perform and dont get what you deserve.. And those who dont perform get more than what they deserve. Please sir please recheck my copy.
Roll no.-7633630
Rupsa Mukherjee

Jun 19, 2015

MATH AND PHYSICS

. CBSE, I need to know the date for my revaluation result. I have applied online review of my 12th board result for the following subject maths and physics I assure you that I deserve more marks in both subject . plz recheck my copy in place of retotaling it .I have paid RS 600 for it so check it properly My future is depends upon marks.Seriously m so disappointed from CBSE . I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR REVIEW AND HOPE SO I WIL GET POSITIVE RESULT
ROLL NO: 6618092
AMOUNT : Rs 600 /-
subject math and physics

Jun 17, 2015

biology

Sir i had paid 300 rps for verification of my biology paper but still i had not got the result sir kindly give some attention on my paper n plz donot calculate the no plz rechek it i had given the exam very well but the result is very disapointing kundly recheck my paper
My rollno-9114101
For further details u can cintact me
My no.-9311251155
It is much disappionting .n it is couraging me plz kindly recheck my paper its all about my future u r plaing with my future

Mere angne mein - wrong show
    showing wrong information showed close the show having...
    Amr Infrastructure - AMR fraud
    Hi, I am in the same state as many other investors on...
    baggage, sweater - lost
    I was travelling on hz nizamuddin trvdandrum Xpress on 12...
    SBI Credit Card - Credit card fraud.10000 rs loss for me
    My credit card no is 5241 8263 9528 9909. I have got a...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - medium of education
    sir,my medium of education has been wrongly entered... i...
    Vodafone - Data Pack information
    I have been Using Vodafone number 9769690966 for a long...
    paytm - Data pack not received.
    I have recharged my data pack for the aircel number...
    sendmygift (www.sendmygift.com) - Gifts Not delivered
    Sendmygift is an online gift delivery company. I make 2...
    Star Jalsa - Airing Trash - Ichche Nodee
    Jodi karor Ichche Nodee r story bhalo na lege thakey,...