CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Ramesh ladhe

Jul 16, 2016

By money some people pass

Some people by giving a lot of money they can pass the exam by giving freedom from the teacher side.So the Student by cheating pass the exam.
So, I request you to take an action on it which is done in Cbse comparment paper in korba region.
Thankyou
krish agarwal

Jul 3, 2016

Not recieve the photocopy of answer book

Respected Sir/Mam I Krishna Agarwal s.o Rajeev Agarwal i have applied on 6th june,2016 for three sub.i.e Economics,English,Informatic Practices{12}class but till date 3-7-2016 i have not recieve the photocopy of above mentioned subjects.
Roll No=5604616

to do now
vanitajoshi

Regarding Marking by School

Sir/Madam,

My son Dev Joshi, appeared in 10th CBSE exams, in March 2016, his Roll no. 4142728, date of birth 29/05/2000, school no. 06866, centre no. 4698, Mother name: VANITA JOSHI. We want to know about the copies of the exams appeared, as my son is eligible and by mistake he has not been provided the grades SA correctly by the school, he cleared FA all exams. Please let us know the marks given by the school, as they did not disclose.Even he got 39 in maths, why is he

My another complaint is whether he has to appear for FA and SA both or only SA

thanks

please reply,

VANITA JOSHI( MOTHER OF DEV JOSHI)

my email- joshi.vanita@yahoo.in
Satendra Pandit

Jun 29, 2016

Correct father name of student

I am Sunny Kumar bearing admit card roll number 2614158. I did 12th examination in 2016 and my result published on May 2016. Sir, there was a great mistake in my marksheet. My father's name presented on the marksheet is Satyender Pandit but the correct name of my father is SATYENDRA PANDIT. Sir please rectify this error as soon as possible.

Thanking You,

Sunny kumar
roll no-2614158
Navya Bagga

Jun 24, 2016

Cbse revaluation

I gave my economics and english paper for revaluation. When I compared my answers with the marking scheme , I was elated as all my answers matched with the marking scheme.
But to my suprise no change was made in my engliah paper. Whereas only 2 marks increased in my economics paper.I was expecting a 95 in english and 99 in economics.
But now all my hopes are shattered and I feel betrayed by cbse.Often less meritorious students are awarded extra marks and students who seriously study are not awarded the marks they deserve

It is really very very disheartening!!!
Pls do take some remedial action cbse, it is high time!

Save the future of India!
Ayush Juneja

Jun 24, 2016

Economics

I have given my class 12th exams in 2016. I am not satisfied with my economics result. I was expecting 95+ in Economics but got only 85. I had applied for photocopy of answer sheet and I was surprised to see the evaluation done by the teacher. There was one numerical of 4 marks, that numerical is 100% correct and is matching with marking scheme but the teacher has given only 3 marks for that numerical. How a teacher can cut marks in numerical when it is 100% correct. And in some other questions also evaluation is done like this only. Economics marks ruined my overall percentage. I don't know how the teacher had checked my economics exam. Totally unsatisfied with CBSE evaluation of economics. I request you to please take some measures. I will be thankful to you.

Cbse Roll No.- 2600240

School Code- 20451
niharika singh 31

Jun 23, 2016

correcion of year

respecter sir/madm...
i have completed my 12 class last year ie 2015 but ive got compartment in one subject and ive cleaed that exam in 2016... in marksheet year is 2016 but online it is showig my result in 2015.. whats this?? i dont get it..... have you put wrong year on my marksheet.......
@manisha

Jun 20, 2016

regarding grades

Repsected Sir,
I inform u earlier that My grades are wrong but no action taken place .
Its my humble request you to please check and correct. it.
roll no.- 7627202
school no.- 08206
ABC

Jun 19, 2016

ENGLISH CLASS 12 RE-EVALUATION COMPLAINT

REEVALUATION-A MONEY MAKING PROCESS

The entire reevaluation process has proved to be a money-making process.Students are being cheated into spending 2000 rupees in a reevaluation procedure that is fake. Having seen the photocopy of my English class 12 answer book, I was convinced of getting at least 95 instead of 80. In my entire career as a student I have never scored below 93 in English: in class 10 ICSE, I scored 95.4 with 94 in English. The answer book that I see before me confirms the fact,against any student's expectation, that it was checked by a Science drop-out who, in an attempt to vent his depravity, sought to disparage my deserved marks. But the most appalling fact is that the entire re-evaluation process has turned out to be a means for a group of avaricious, self-insinuating and callous people in authority, to extract money from innocuous students; for, the only message the the re-evaluation window displays is- "NO MISTAKE FOUND IN SUBJECT(S) APPLIED". As many sites express, I am merely amongst the thousands of students who feel themselves cheated by a supposed sacred educational body. The complaints lodged in Save Education have been deleted in an attempt to suppress the truth.
ssaloni

Jun 17, 2016

want to recheck my answer sheet now

Sir ,
I got only 86 marks in english which is not upto my expectations. I want to recheck my answer sheet. But
I was not aware about rechecking last date due to some reasons. I want to recheck my cbse answer sheet class 12 of english now. Please help me. I shall be very thankful to you. Please sir this will affect my future. Hoping for a prompt and positive reply .

Name- saloni

Jun 16, 2016

accountancy

Dear cbse

16/06/2016

I would like to register for appearing re-exam with the compartment students. But,I did not fail but wanted to improve since my marks are considered as fail according to the rules of the country that I am living in. I got 48 in Accountancy. Please look after this matter at the earliest. Reply as soon as possible .
Thank you .

Faiza Aden Abshir
My roll no- 9106715
email- laizaaden15@gmail.com
Tofi

Jun 16, 2016

Economics

I would like to register for appearing re-exam with the compartment students. However,I did not fail but wanted to improve since my marks are considered as fail according to the rules of the country that I am living in. I got 49 in economics. Though I expected to get 70. I have sent my papers for revaluation but got no reply till date. Please look after this matter at the earliest. I am waiting for a reply.
My roll no- 91067288
email- miss.moss97@hotmail.com
Anjani George

Jun 14, 2016

Re evaluation process

Payment made for both re verification and application of retrieval of answer book. However was not aware separate application to be made thereafter for re-evaluation. Kindly reopen date for application for re-evaluation. A lot of students have missed out on this inspite of having made payment for retrieval of answer book. Kindly consider request.
oindrila ganguly

raghavv

Jun 12, 2016

computer science

Respected sir/ma'am

Can u please enlighten me as to why we cannot put the computer science paper for re-evaluation.
This subjects marks are included in the final percentage ,moreover ,if this subject is not for re-evaluation ,then
why was the option of photocopy of answer sheet given.
I have cross-checked my answers and am under-marked for some of them.
please look into the matter.

ROLL NO. 9211856
APP NO. D53489 (verification)
Anjum Chauhan

Jun 10, 2016

Very less time give to submit verification form

Sir/Madam,
I am a student of CBSE +2 non-medical.I have got 49 marks in maths which are very less according to my expectations.
Moreover the date for applying for verification was very less (from-25-05-16 to 28-05-16) and then without applying for verification i could not apply for revaluation which was the need of the time.
Now the revaluation date has been extended but the verification date has not been changed so the case remains the same.I am not able to apply for revaluation again.
Its a kind request to extend the date of both verification as well as revaluation so that i can apply for it and would get genuine marks.
Yours Faithfully,
Anjum Chauhan.
Rupnagar.
Roshan lal yadav

Jun 9, 2016

Revaluation of physical Education paper-reg.

I got aggregate 87% marks in PCB, but in Phy Education I got only 47 marks out of 70 marks in theory. I got photocopy of my answer sheet of Phy Education theory paper(Series :ONS/1, Code No.75/1 , Set 4, ) vide application No. D52677. When I claimed for revaluation revaluation there was no such option. I have already given rs. 700/- for scanned copy of answer book.. When I showed the copy to expert phy. Education Teacher they told me that the checking is note done as per NCERT. There should be an increase of min.15 marks. I request the authority for revaluation of Phy Education paper as soon as possible for justice.
Name : Sakshi Rao D/o Roshan Lal Yadav
Roll No 9200618
Class:12
Application No D 52677
saraswathy.S

Jun 9, 2016

Insufficient time for taking answer sheets

The Director,
CBSE,
Delhi.

Ref:- Name of student: Aiswarya S. Kumar,
Roll Number : 4810662, School Number:07367.
Revaluation application Number: T20714

I am the mother of the student Ms. Aiswarya S. Kumar. We have paid Rs. 1500/- thro ICIC Bank, sasthamcotta branch , Kerala for the revaluation of papers, and the result that we got from CBSE was " no change. " But when we discussed with other parents, all are telling that they are also got the same answer !!!!!.

Okay, it may me for getting more fund for CBSE, but the time given to us for taking the photo copies of answer sheets are only 3 days ( June 3rd to 6th.).How it is possible.? Due to the Telephone exchange problem we didn't get the internet also.One day was Sunday, how we can submit within this very limited time. One day we have no electricity, so we couldn't check the internet also. Now it is showing that the submission time is over.

From your site, we got information that the revaluation result will come,after 10th of June only., but without any notification your office declared the revaluation result , and the limited period to submit for copies of answer sheets was only 3 days.

This is too much. So we are humbly requesting you to grant an extra time to submit for the photo copies of answer sheets. We are giving high amount for this, you have to consider that also. All state govts, are giving around one month for the revaluation of papers.Because of this issue, a lot of parents and students are suffering too much.

In this circumstances, please re-consider this immediately and grant us one more chance to submit for taking photo copies of papers.

Hope that you will consider this request favorably immediately.

With thanks

Kerala State.
e-mail: spnk2010@hotmail.com
sainikulcbse

Jun 9, 2016

Neither uploaded verification result nor photocopy of answer books.

Respected concerned authorities,
I, Vinish Saini, Class 10+2, Roll No. 2764649, School No. 04821, Centre No. 2625 had applied for verification and photocopy of answer book against application No. C31676 and C 52954 respectively. But CBSE has neither uploaded verification result nor photocopy of answer book uptill now. Today is last date to apply for re-evaluation. Without this, I cannot apply for re-evaluation. However, I have sent emails to the concerned authorities but no outcome. Please look into the matter.
Rs kothari 1

Revaluation of physical education

Respected sir/ madam
My daughter Trishla Kothari has scored 88%in class 12 cbse board . She has scored 95% in all three physics, chemistry, and mathematics. But in physical education she has scored 76%. When we claimed for revaluation, there was no such option . We have given Rs 700 for scanned copy of physical education. When we showed the copy to different physical education teachers they told that the checking is not done as per NCERT . There should be an increase of 15-20 marks .
These marks are very important for us to get better college. I request the authorities for revaluation of physical education copies as soon as possible as on 30th June 2016 JEE MAINS ranking will be out which consists of both board aggregate percentage and mains marks . This is really important for the future of children.
I request the authorities to inform us as soon as possible about revaluation of physical education.
Name of student - TRISHLA KOTHARI
CBSE Roll number - 1670950
Pranab Kumar Mandal

English Core

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My score in English is very less(44) and it is very much unexpected. My expectation was at least 80 marks in it. That`s why, total % of myself has been effected very much.

So, I am earnestly requesting you to upload my English core paper and also arrange to re-valuation of it.

Yours Faithfully,
Kamolika
Roll no. 434446
School affiliation code: 06787
Anjana M

Jun 8, 2016

Not yet received photocopy of answer book

Respected authorities concerned,
I had applied for photocopy of answer book on 3rd of June,but I haven't yet received the photocopy.The last date for revaluation is today.It is still shown that it is under processing,to be pulled.Please do look into the matter.
Roll no.-4821957
riya.arora89

answerbook yet not uploaded

Sir/Madam
The revaluation process will end up tomorrow but I haven't got photocopy till now. My photocopy is Your answer book yet to be uploaded.
How can I proceed further for revaluation ? Please look into the matter seriously.
Roll no. 9610167

Mahindra KUV 100 - Low mileage solution
    My variant K2 Petrol was giving me 11.5 kms per litre. On...
    Jabong - Return/ Refund
    I have ordered 5 kurti's. I have received 3 products,...
    CSC common service centers - CSP NOT PROVIDED ME
    DEAR SIR/MADAM PLEASE HELP CSC ID BR071200109 CSC...
    Axis Bank - Delay and inadequate information
    AXIS Bank Car Loan A/c. No.: 245010601439829 I have...
    scholarship - scholarship not received
    scholarship not received yet,please help.release it as...
    apps daily - Claim
    Mere dwara intex ka mobile ka bima appsdaily ke madhyam se...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(thoithoiba), We would like to inform you...
    St.Peter’s University, AVADI - Fake Complaint
    Attention All Viewers, Who to Post this Fake Complaint...