CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

brindabanmaity@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2017

physics n math paper too tricky and lenhy

Dear sir/madam

according to students view physics and math papers of 12th class in 2017 so tricky and lengthy that they r not able to get the time to solve the paper within time frame.
So request u board should be look after towards soft marking, grace marks.

Brindaban Maity
parents
Ankit mis

Mar 29, 2017

Maths paper is too lengthy

Maths paper is too lengthy I have made the plan to complete the paper in two parts but I didn't get the time to complete the second part I am too worry about the result .... Paper contain all the lengthy questions​ board should check the copies lightly this is the request because students who worked hard whole year but they didn't get completed their paper
Keshav Choudhary

Mar 28, 2017

CBSE 12th Maths 2017

The paper was so lengthy that when I got it I was all in fear that how will I complete it.You all CBSE are now days trying to play games with the students career this is not a joke.
I was very much depressed about my future because I have dreamed a lot about it and now it is in danger because of you all CBSE I want pass marks in maths paper.You should all think that there is already a lot of competition in this country and still you all do this to students many of the students were willing to sucide due to there paper, many were crying because of you all.
Rambo123

Mar 26, 2017

CBSE physics Question

IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED THAT CBSE PHYSICS SET 3 IS MUCH TOUGHER THAN OTHER SETS. HOW THE STUDENTS CAN BE EVALUATED ON EQUAL PLATFORM ? IT HAS BECOME A MATTER OF LUCK TO GET A BETTER SET TO GET BETTER SCORE .I AM SURE CBSE WILL BE FACING COURT CASES FOR THIS INEQUALITY ! WHEN IN MODI GOVT EVERYTHING IS IMPROVING HOW CAN CBSE SHOW THIS KIND OF CALLOUSNESS ? SHAME !!!
CBSE CHAIRMAN SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF THIS AND I REQUEST HONOURABL EDUCATION MINISTER TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS ARE GENERATING DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUNGER GENERATIONS WHO ARE INDIA's FUTURE.
nvineethkumar

Mar 23, 2017

CBSE CLASS XII Physics and Maths Board Exam paper

Toughness part of Maths and Physics Exam paper comparable to last year was OK, but the 2017 Maths and Physics paper was lengthy. In my case could complete 85% of paper. Could not attempt the question because time was too short. Therefore I request the board to consider our request for grace marks or lenient checking. Our future is in your hands hope our request will be granted.

All the best wishes for future papers.
Harsh Kaundin

Maths and physics

MATHS- There is nothing about Maths that I can say that hasn't been already said. Comparing it to the last year, if last year's paper had 5-6 questions that were of the HOTS category, this time I saw MOST of the questions of the HOTS category. There were 15-16.
And it was same with physics
So pls give grace marks.
Pratim Biswas

Maths and physics

I want lenient checking for both physics and maths. I request some grace marks!. Plz dont spoil our future
ashish82146

Maths paper

It was this year only when the format changed, it was expected that paper would be easy but it was not so as the paper was too lengthy. 4 marks questions were there in 2 marks section and 6 marks qurstions were there in 4marks section , this took very much time and i was not able to attempt full paper. I had prepared much even though i wasn't able to attempt 18-20 marks . So please easy marking and grace marks should be preferred.
Shanu_kum

Physics

Physics paper was too tricky and difficult. You CBSE people ruin the lives of many students. Don't you realise that setting a question paper of too much difficulty will effect the lives plus dreams of many students. You people are human beings or not ?! There should be lenient checking as well as grace marking up to 10 marks should be given and every child should be passed in a paper which is too difficult,tricky and time consuming.
Diptarka Das

Maths paper

This year the pattern of the questions changed. Even though paper wasn't as tough as previous year , it was difficult as the paper was lengthy. The 2 mark sums looked like 4 mark sums and took the same amount of time. And there were different sums in different sets which don't hold the same amount of difficulty if compared to all 3 sets. I'd be obliged if the students were passed if not anything else by grace marking .

Imtiaz Hossain

Mar 22, 2017

Tough and tricky physics paper.

Our physics paper was too tough and I couldn't complete it also, I think grace marks should be given and make every student pass in physics atleast :"). Sir help us pass this year in physics :")
Thankyou
Sakshi Wahi

Board papers

Sir. My ward was in a shocked state as she had prepared her best for scoring full marks in physics as her mother is also a physics teacher .but it was difficult to bring back her and her friends' confidence after they could not complete their paper and lost 15 to 16 marks by just not being able to complete the paper .do these silent hardworkers deserve this from the ruthless elders neglecting their duties ?( making sahi paper) difficult is one thing but not giving time only to write is a kind of cheat in the game. Nothing can be done with it even with the best preparations.moreover this was the first paper n then again the same was repeated(lengthy paper,bright children who worked hard all year,scored high,couldn't even complete their paper) in maths.Also,they have cs paper with one day gap only.
Kumar kunal

CBSE class 12th question paper is average but very tricky and lengthy

Respected Sir/Madam

I am student of class 12th. I got set no 2 in mathematics exam but 2 and 4 marks LPP problem is very lengthy and confusing in which lot of time wasted . I want to solve more problem but I can attend only 43 marks question due to limited time . I am so frustrated after this exam and I cannot concentrate myself for chemistry exam which is our next paper. I know it's all my fault. I request you to please give 7 to 8 grace mark. Unless my future is totally spoil .

Rimi parali

Respected sir
Our physics paper was too tough. It was very much tricky twisted and time consuming. I couldn't complete my full paper as each question consumed a lot of time. Sir even the maths paper was so lengthy. Firstly 29 questions in just 3 hours, secondly the scoring parts were shifted like LPP was previously given for 6 marks. This year just for 2 marks, many tricky questions. Sir why this is being done. Sir already my dream of 90% is shattered please do something so that i can get atleast 80% please award some grace marks. Sir please do something or it will increase the suicide rate among teens. Please award grace marks.
S D A

Exceptionally lengthy mathematics paper

This year paper was indeed slightly easier than that of last year's, but it was extremely lengthy. Many students couldn't complete on time. For example, LPP questions that generally come for 6 marks came for 4 marks and 2 marks worth of questions this time.

Marks are very important, and losing even a few marks just because the paper was extremely lengthy can affect the student's future. It's not just those students who need passing marks - most students writing entrance exams need a minimum of 60% marks. Students who had prepared hard had to leave several questions which could have been attempted had they been given 15-30 minutes more.

The general consensus of the population is that is was moderate in difficulty (as it should be), but too lengthy to even complete questions one was familiar with.

Respectfully yours,
Some students and teachers
Seema Gupra

Cbse class 12 maths paper

Again a wrong question of integration has been found in class 12th 2017 maths paper. It was a 6 mark question. Cbse must check into the question and take necessary action. It's a matter of grave concern that such mistakes are occurring at this level when a child's career has to be decided and a question paper is passed through many levels without the mistake being identified.Cbse is likely to lose its credibility this way.
sgshsje

physics and maths exam

phusics exam was tricky and very very lengthy... it is obiously sure that no one complete this exam in three hours..
maths exam also have one wrong question of LP in set2.it was very doubtful please check the equation and point of intersection was difficult to depict on graph this question take so much time....
you should give grace point for better result
bbo

physics & Maths paper set-1

My daughter appeared Class 12 Physics exam on 15.3.2017. She Set-I which was very tough & too lengthy for her to complete in 3 hours. Maths Set-I was also too lengthy. The Board should give some grace marks as previous years. She is in a fix. Please consider favorably.
Pulkit Rana

PHYSICS AND MATH EXAM

Dear Sir, Physics exam was so tough especially SET 2 and now scariest dream of My life MATHS EXAM.As we all know that previous year Math paper was tough and CBSE have given 18 marks to students . 2017 maths exam was easy but Lengthy.No one can complete that question paper in 3 hours.CBSE should gave 8-10 marks in physics and 13-15 in Mathematics to save the future of students.
A na

Physics

Dear sir/madam
I think physics pAper all setsis difficult so plz think about Grace marks up to 10 marks.
shudhanshu jha

Mar 21, 2017

maths and physics tough paper

Respected sir/madam
This is to inform you sir that last year paper was tough but it was not a lenghty paper but this year the paper was easy but lenghty then sir what is the use of making the paper lenient..paper was too lenghty ..lots of student has same complaint regarding the lengh of maths paper ..another thing is that set 3 of maths paper contain one inaccurate ques (14) ,in the prove it wasn't given the negative sign and answer is dealing with negative sign ..so at last i jusg want request you sir to please give marks to student who have attended 14 qustion and plz keep the checking lenient as much as possible..
I hope that you would look into this as nobdy wants the future of children to get destroy ..
Anjali13798

Physics paper 2017 was very difficult

Physics paper was really very tough specially set 3.... I request CBSE Board for lenient marking or to provide Grace marks. Plz don't spoil the future of the students...!!
ankit1310

Physics paper set 3

The set 3 of physics question paper was more trickier and lengthier than other sets so please take necessary action and check leniently to compansate the partiality
Mithun raaj

Maths

The maths paper was really lengthy and I was not able to complete within the given . Since 12 class marks are important for college admissions I request CBSE to give grace marks
Sarthak Dutta

CBSE MATHS EXAM 2017

Respected Sir/Mam,

though the maths paper was easy but what benefit we got. nothing.

it was so lengthy that some questions of high weightage left unattempted.

every student, after the xam had only one saying that the paper was left unattempted.

if got more time then we could have got good marks
like in 90's or above.

so, i kindly request you to give grace marks.

all career recruiters,banking insurance all - career
    SIR, WHY is ALL RECRUITER ASKING 60 PERCENTAGE MARK TO...
    CIDCO - Bogis road
    Entering road of kharghar and roadpali is very poor and...
    Sanjivani Thev Yojana - Please return my deposit
    Nilesh Suresh Daundkar Date 04-01-2014 Due Date...
    Yatra .com - REFUND on cancelled ticket
    Dear Navendu, Greetings from Yatra.com! We would...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - About Service
    As per IFB terms if washing machine is under warranty need...