CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Merchant900

May 21, 2016

Horrible checking of answer sheet

Sir,I was expecting with all carefull calculations that I will get 94+ in chemistry and 95+ in web tech.What I got was 75 in chemistry and 78 in web tech.
All this ruined all expected percentage.
Also I was expecting 91+ in english and got only 80 what is this....playing with our lives..
Do you really want a mass suicide in India?
All of my dreams are shattered.
Even my friends's marks are not believable.
Preksha Pimplikar

physical education

Respected Sir
i got very less marks in physical education and chemistry than what i expected so sir you are kindly requested to recheck my answer sheets so that my percentage will be upgraded .

Roll no - 6637232

school code -03186
jeevan k u

May 21, 2016

re evaluation for maths paper

respected Sir/Madam

This is my humble request for the re evaluation of my maths paper.I have got only 68 which is seriously affecting my total %.sir please please take this into consideration .

roll no: 4803670
school code 06511
abhinaykumar

ALL SUBJECT

DEAR SIR,

I WANT TO REVIEW OF ALL SUBJECT (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY MATH,ENGLISH)
AS I DO GOOD IN ALL SUBJECT BUT THERE ARE VERY LESS MARKS.IT IS TOO LESS.HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

ROLL NO:-7642222
SCHOOL CODE:-50207

ABHINAY KUMAR
Subhajit lycan Sarkar

Mathematics, Biology, Physics & Chemistry

In the above subjects I would have got at least 90% but unfortunately I got very poor marks. Please review the answer sheet and increase the numbers.

Roll No.7653904

School No.52097
Ritvikjha

May 21, 2016

Unexpected marks in all subjects

Sir its very painful to learn that i have got such less marks in all my subjects and the situation become all the more worse when it comes to hindi and english. I did my papers really well i checked my papers thrice also before submitting them to the invigilatir. It seems that someone has played a prank with me. I am really feeling ridiculous at this moment and sorry to say that cbse doesnt care abt our us cbse doesnt cares abt our hard work
Sir its matter of my career. We all work day and night for our 12 boards and its gives an intense pain when someone abt my results and this all bcoz of your careless checking
So sir its a heartily request plz recheck my papers i would be very kindful to u.
My board roll no is 17 04170
prayushi

ENGLISH RE - EVALUATION NEEDED

I am really very disappointed after seeing my english results to day . really shocking !!!!!!!!
A large below expectation . Considering only PCMB I am getting 95.5 % BUTTTTTT including english I am scoring only 91.4 % .
It is really ridiculuos. Even I have not scored so less in any preboards .
When I shared my marks with my english teacher and classmates , all of them at first told me that i am joking .
No one is able to believe it . And not even I .
Even if someone checks my paper hard , I can never get marks below than 90 .
Please recheck the paper.
It's my due request .
English marks will spoil our future.
Since the time of result I am thinking continously that how can I get so low .
plzzzz plzzz plzzzz kindly check my paper again.

roll no. : 1606150
school code : 03050
anchirai

Reevaluation of copies

Respected Sir/Ma'am

My scores in english,mathematics and physics are quite low than expected. I got 80 in english,90 in physics and 87 in mathematics whereas i was expecting 90+ in each of them.
Therefore i want my copies to be rechecked.
Rollno - 5641689
School code - 08548
Neetu1964

May 21, 2016

Revaluation of maths and physics paper

Sir/Madam
I want revaluation of my son's maths & physics paper as he is not all satisfied with his marks. I think cbse do not know how to evaluate the papers. Child has qualified in all engineering colleges on his merit but the marks which board has given is shocking. I think cbse sends the paper to teachers of child's respective school because I know many children who left the paper for 15 to 20 marks but they have got marks in 90s how this is possible,on what basis cbse check the paper.This means cbse make fools to students and their parents and take-immense pleasure in mentally torturing them.

Neetu
ramukaber

Review if English paper

It is submitted that marks in English code 301 is beyond my expection. As far as me is concerned, as per my performance I m confident to score more.
You are earnestly request to review the above paper and make amendments if any at the earliest please.
Roll no 6623346
School no 08465
jeevan k u

unexpected marks in maths

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is my humble request regarding unexpected marks in maths i have got only 68 . please recheck my maths paper .my total % has gone down due to this .which will be affecting my future career ,..sir please please take this into a consideration.

roll no ; 4803670
school code :06511
Omkar Nath Yadav

Rechecking of copies

sir this is regarding my jee and my future i was expecting 90% above in boards but i acutually got 62% now i am totally depressed i want to die with this marks kindly recheck my all the copies
Roll no-1653101
school no-16258
Pranshu Marlecha

Rechecking of mathematics paper

Respected sir
We all know That this year mathematics exam was very unfair. It led many student to cry . Sir please don't destroy our future aspect & make us all pass . Moreover I didn't performed that much poor in the exam as your result are. Some of my friend who performed worse than me also got passed sir . This is very humble request that I want my mathematics copy to be rechecked becoz my marks are very unexpected acc to my performance in exam sir please once again worry about our future & future plan please ... Sir I think mera itna kam kabhi nhi aa Skta ha so please recheck my paper & make me pass sir plz it's all about my future sir please
Richa angel

MATHEMATICS RECHECK

. I got unexpected result in maths subject. Kindly recheck it.
. Don't let our future in darkness.....😈
rcmandal

Request for Rechecking of Chemestry and Mathematics

I really performed very good in Chemestry and Mathematics for the 2016 CBSE Board examination , But my examination score for both the subject is unexpected, Would you kindly recheck my copies please...!!!
My Roll No is 1721592
School No is 03442.
Email is rcmandal91@gmail.com
swaksha

Recheck English, Physics and Chemistry

I have scored much less than my expectations in English, Physics and Chemistry.

Kindly recheck the copies as it is a matter of my future. I will be grateful to you if you kindly recheck my copies

Roll no :- 6614525
School no :- 08434
pritam kumar saha

please recheck my copies

This is regarding extremely poor marks in Biology ,English physical education and chemistry . I'd like to inform you that I always score good marks in the subject and I was expecting 90+ in these 4 subjects but after result I was shocked how is it possible ??? So please look into matter seriously !!! Humbly request

Roll no 7604549
School no 50211
Aashi Gupta

ENGLISH

I got very less marks(60) in english as my expections were of more then 90. So I want my english answer sheet to be rechecked as it is spoiling my whole result.

roll.no- 9122972

school code- 65059
bobby loitongbam

All subject

dear sir/madam i would like to check my results again. All the marks are single digit as i thought i would pass all the subject and it goes all wrong.. kindly please check my marks again

roll no. - 3634071
school no. - 31025
Sachindlw

May 21, 2016

Scrutiny of marks in English subject.

Respected Sir / Madam,

This is in concern of my CBSE Class 12th result declared on 21-May-16. Wherein my marks are shown English-67, Physics-92, Chemistry-95, Maths-93 & Hindustani Music(Vocal)-99. Marks in English are extremely below from my expectation (90+) and it seems that there is discrepancy in evaluation of Answer Sheet or in totalling of marks or preparation of result.
Therefore, my Answer Sheet of English subject is required to be re-evaluated please.

My Roll Number is 5696403 and School Number is 08785.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully-
Sachin Baiswar
Debu_sahu

Mathematics

i am Debasis Sahu a student from narayna college,bhubaneswar
acc. to the cbse result which is declared on may 21 ,i am totally unsatisfied with the mark of maths and english.
sir i have expected more in those subject ... sir, i request you if you could recheck my paper !!
i will be grateful to you !
thank you!

Roll number-6605331
School number-53123
cyrus taneja

computer science and mathematics

sir/madam
i was expecting much more marks in computer science and mathematics ..
the difference between actual and what i expected is quite large kindly recheck and look into this matter i will be greateful to you
roll no. 5865865
school code 54150
raj0123456

Mathematics

Requesting to consider maths exam again because it was not from NCERT Book. Though syllabus was right but questions were from other book.
Also there should be some logic behind paper statndards. Few queries are:--
1)Why physics, chemistry, Computer science etc. paper questions wre from prescribed book, while maths were not?
2)What is point behind setting such tricky questions in board exam?
3)Do they give message that hey look we have variety of tough questions. Can you take it? "I challenge'.
4)In same way why other paper questions were from NCERT? They could also be set from other books which are very famous in market.
5)What CBSE gives massage that it is meant only for R.D. Sharma readers?
6)Enquiry should be done behind a racker that a writer can bribe to set paper in a particular way to increase his seeling of books.
Still it is beyond thinking the paper has been set.
7)Will CBSE be responsible for all the pain of utter rubishness of any under graduate colege admission process which a parent now take after poor marks because of maths paper.
It will degrade CBSE credibility in future. Change has already started by less no. of students taking JEE exams conducted by CBSE.
It's high time that Prime minister should look into this matter and passify our anguish by taking reexamination of maths from CBSE.
Else CBSE should declare that now onwards student;s course book will be R.D. Sharma & not the present NCERT.
regards:---
A parent
Bangalore
ANANNYA SEN

May 21, 2016

rechecking of economics and chemistry paper

I would like to request you to recheck my economics and chemistry paper as I got very less marks as per my expectation. Please sir it is my request to you to kindly recheck my anwer scripts. Its my request sir.

ROLL NUMBER; 6629067
SCHOOL CODE: 08438
tired2tell

May 21, 2016

superbad checking in english and maths

first of all i know no one will see our complaints as there are so many still i would like to complain one!!
i was the topper of english in my class well not anymore i guess you know why coz i got 68 where i was expecting 85 or atleast 82 if there would be louzy checking!! my mates n frnzz who were bad at english got 80 above marks and i and they dont have any idea how is that possible.....simply shows the carelessness of certain english teachers hope they will understand when their own children would be screwed up!!! and then we come to maths sector.....we all know what the hell kind of paper we all had! lengthy plus more tough then one can imagine!! i was always an avg scorer in maths after the paper i expected around 65 ,heard checking would be nice and got relived and then today my maths marks should like 48 !!! what the hell teachers.....thats how you check nicely!!!
teachers today are caring all about money and all......no priority to the future of this youth!!!
too devastated to tell more!!!!

TSRTC - gbvgv
    IRCTC - ghvbv
    paytm - Рауtm Соmрlаint Rеsоlvе
    +91 8757626168 Оur Сustomеr Сare Is Аvailablе Тo...
    Shopclues - fghhhh
    Mseb airoli - Frequent power cuts in airoli
    There is frequent power cuts of long duration from past...
    reliance energy - Street Light
    Dear Sir I am staying in building no. 36 Shree Sai...