CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

Roopa

LENIENT CORRECTIONS - MATHS BOARD

PLEASE, CBSE. BE LENIENT IN YOUR CORRECTIONS.

1) The sample paper had NOTHING in common with the official sample paper provided to us! It is supposed to give us an idea of the difficulty level and kind of the questions that will be asked.

2) The last minute changes in question paper pattern were unacceptable. Also, the board exam is supposed to be 70% NCERT.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STUDY FOR THE *CBSE EXAM* BY DOING THE *CBSE BOOK* - NCERT.

Then why is there NOTHING IN COMMON?

3) The paper was set for a very INTELLIGENT set of students.

There are average, and BELOW AVERAGE STUDENTS from BACKWARD SCHOOLS that write this exam.

4) This exam counts for COLLEGE ADMISSIONS. How will anyone of us average students stand a chance now?
Ashi Batra

hate cbse!

My daughter worked for ten hours everyday following every instruction of her teachers..she was well prepared for her maths exam. in the first fifteen minutes..when she went through the questions,she went dizzy and was about to blank out.she was given glucose and regained the ability to write..the paper was tricky,tough,not from previous pattern...it has totally depressed my child...she was in a state of shock...you have ruined the result of cbse.and of majority of the students!!you must either give minimum 30/40 marks as grace marks...or allow retest based on regular pattern.Do not ignore this mass appeal... Take appropriate action immediately!
saurabhmenon97

Difficulty of Class 12 Maths paper

The math exam conducted today in the gulf region proved to be very difficult . The paper was very lengthy and seemed to be very tough. Questions which weren't seen before came in the exam today. This paper proved to contradict what CBSE had stated about the questions being from the NCERT textbook. The questions were totally indirect and as a result, thinking of how to go about the solution consumed a lot of time and thus many students were unable to complete the paper. Such exams would destroy the morale of the students, rather than boosting them. It would only deter their hopes of getting a good result in 12th. I sincerely request CBSE to go about the paper correction leniently. This is the least CBSE could do for their students, that is if they do not want their students to suffer.
nandaramn

TODAYS COMPLAINT

chairman of CBSE

Please call the person WHO set today's MATHS QUESTION PAPER AND ASK THAT IDIOT TO MAKE A VISIT TO 100 HOUSES OF STUDENTS WHO APPEARED TODAY'S maths PAPER ,.

THEN HE CAN SEE THE AGONY OF CHILDREN AND PARENTS.,.... CRYING.. THE STUDENTS WERE STUDYING WHOLE DAY NIGHT FOR LAST MANY MONTHS. SPENDING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR GETTING THEIR CHILDREN ALL THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES , BOOKS, BEST TUTORS... ETC. AT ALL IN VAIN.... IT IS NOT THE COMPLAINT OF ONE... ALL OVER INDIA THIS IS THE SITUATION... SO SIR YOU ONLY CAN TAKE THE DECISION.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THIS IDIOT IS RECOGNIZED TO ANY 3-5 STUDENTS THEY WILL HANG HIM......
INDIA IS CRYING AND THEY WILL CURSING YOUR FAMILY AND CHILDREN IF NOT DONE ANYTHING TO CORRECT THIS MISTAKE.
Ashwanth Manoharan

Maths grade 12

This maths paper by far was the worst paper I have ever faced. I had mastered all the concepts and solved the past 8 years paper but not even a single question was repeated or similar. How do u expect us to ace in such a paper after physics nightmare?? Cbse, please show some leniancy in evaluation of our Maths and physics paper as we do deserve some lenient correction. If this isn't done, then many of the aspirants out there in the country will be deprived from getting admissions in a good college. Please take this issue up seriously as many students are in the same pathetic condition as I.
albin thomas

CBSE MATHS

it was very disappointing that from last 10 years the most tough paper ever made .I request that there should be re-exam,every year
the cut-off is increaes i afraid that in which colleges i would get my admissions.
JJohn

Senseless Maths question paper

Today's CBSE Maths question paper was beyond the level of CBSE 12th grade students. Examination is to test a student's knowledge about what has been assigned for them to study in a particular class and subject, but not to test the caliber of a teacher on how much hard questions they can create. The question makers are trying to spoil the future of a child those who are studying with lot of dreams and ambitions about their future. This type of question papers will put the students morale down, both average and above average students.

Somehow the question papers of Maths and Physics this year was very tough. I personally recommend CBSE to do liberal valuation or provide some grace marks to all students that will motivate them.

I am writing this based on my several years of teaching experience in Mathematics and the concern of a parent who has a child in 12th.

J John
pdr2001

Worst Maths Exam ever

I studied so much ...night and day . you people screwd up . we r not robots or some math genius okay? stop wasting our life . it was so damn hard. it was the toughest paper for the past 10years as far as i know . i could solve all the past papers easily . what da hell happened this year?????
rohith s

MATHS

Today's math paper was the worst paper ever written.
My preparation level was extremely well and was thorough with the concepts but this maths paper contained questions which i have never seen nor practiced,
just because the number of questions were reduced to 26 it doesn't mean that CBSE can set such horrible,tricky and lengthy paper
we were already worried about the way physics paper has been set and to face another paper like this is really saddening.

PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH OUR LIFE AND PLEASE GIVE US GRACE MARKS BECAUSE WE DESERVE IT!!
rajirajiv

Maths Board Exam 2015

It was really shocked to see such a tough question paper thrown by the Board on the face of the students who appeared XII Maths exam today. All efforts taken by the students for the past years were shattered with this one exam...! All the questions were far beyond the capacity of the students and many students could not write correct answer. Therefore, request the Board to do necessary action to keep a re-exam.
sreekumar854738

BLOODY MATHS EXAM.

Dear CBSE.... "NALLA DHENNAM" >:(
karuna varghese

Maths and Physics

This is to bring to your notice that CBSE board 12th gulf region maths and physics papers were really tough and the questions were beyond 12th std. level .pls do lenient correction for maths and physics.Now only liberal marking can do justice to us.
pls consider this on humanatarian ground.
CLAUDE

Mar 18, 2015

STOP DESTROYING THE LIFES OF THE STUDENTS "CBSE"

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WERE SETTING THE MATH QUESTION PAPER. DO YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF HOW HARD WE STUDENTS WORK FOR IT. WILL YOUR CHILD WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER SUCH QUESTION PAPER. YOU ARE SUCH A SADIST AND DOESN'T NOT CARE ABOUT STUDENTS FUTURE. WHAT PLEASURE DID YOU GET BY SEEING TEAR EYED STUDENTS. WE ARE OUR COUNTRY'S FUTURE.

QUESTION IS SET TO BRING OUT THE TALENTS OF THE CHILDREN AND NOT TO SHOW YOUR ARROGANCE. PLEASE DO NOT SET SUCH QUESTION PAPER IN THE FUTURE.
yashaswini

horrible maths paper

i prepared well for maths exam and was sure to get good marks but today's maths exam has left me completely disheartened...we study day and night the whole year but fail to get good percentage just because C.B.S.E fails to keep children in consideration and set a good question paper.....on one side u expect us to get good percentage by setting a high cut off and on the other hand u set such difficult exams .....in such situations the suicide rate is surely going to increase.... and the poor students who dont have enough money to pay huge donations will be left out far behind....and i fail to understand the very logic behind this...is C.B.S.E simply competing with the other boards to see that who sets a tougher paper...this is the reason that delhi colleges have more students from other states but delhi students are not that lucky...just because our board fails to cooperate with us..
Sharika.K.V

condition of AISSCE MATHS QP and of students after the exam

When the students received today’s maths aissce 2015 QP , we were all taken aback by shock. We worked a whole year for this final exam, working out QP’s from 2008 and all other sample papers provided by cbse as well as others. After all this hardwork we were confident of cracking the test and bagging marks. But the sudden change in the QP pattern was unknown to majority of the candidates and even school authorities. I really don’t understand what was the mindset of the people who had set the QP for today…. It is normally seen that the QPs of state govt. schools are set so as to help the students score marks. I wouldnot say that those who doesnot deserve should be getting marks but this QP was a blow to the confidence of even a bright student…!!

Sirs you know how important 12th std marks are to the future of the students….it seems that even if we are hard working and studious we wont be getting admissions to the desired colleges…
Today’s QP did not follow the marking schemes that we were provided with.. all our hardwork went underwater…. It wasn’t fruitful….

Sir I request the examiners to be a little lineant in correction and cbse to grant grace marks for the poor children. It was one among the toughest papers that cbse has ever set. Please do consider this plea of lakhs of students who has attended todays exam and has lost their self confidence because this is going to affect our future and career too….. please do help the students sir…. For a better India by the least
icecream12345

cbse 12 board exam

Today's maths exam 12 board exam was not worth expected.
On one hand we promote these 12 students to stick to CBSE book and on other hand we are getting such type of papaper which is out of syllabus.
Are we trying to confuse these kids????
debashish2015

CBSE Math paper 12th

Abrupt change of standard ( difficulty level ) compared to previous years has cast a shadow of gloom and depression for most of the students . Their board percentage has gone for a toss. Consider the future of the kids and please pass a directive for lenient
checking of answer paper. Who will be responsible for stress and depression of hardworking kids ? Pl take a call.
Miss Nitya

Maths

Suicide rate will surely increase once the results are announced not because of the pressure put up by the parents but the " Educational Department" setting up the question paper itself.
If you guys have any BRAINS then think about the solution ...whichever is best suited for the students.
ELSE COMPETE WITH WB BOARDS AND ICSE BOARDS AND YOU STAND NOWHERE AMONG THEM. "NOWHERE"
ITS WE THE STUDENTS WHO ARE GETTING AFFECTED BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPETITION.
CBSE RESULTS WILL GO WAY DOWN THAN EXPECTED.
shantibalan

maths exam

Todays maths paper was a disaster. When in syllabus Book reference Ncert mentioned then why questions are put out of course. Do u want to chk intelligence of students or show how tough questions u can put. Have some compassion on children who worked so hard and they r not able to study for their next exam as they r depressed. Do cbse hv any special enemity with this year students that all tough papers r made. For commerce students only one day gap for preparation for business studies and economics and such tough paper dont make hell for our cHildren. Why all changes this yeaR without proper guidance. Please take retest or find alternate solution. Even business studies was tough with all application based.
Rishabh Ravindran

maths paper

Today's maths paper in gulf region was really tough.It was even more difficult than the sample paper which you uploaded.Our future is in vain.Please show some leniancy in correction.Each questions of Six mark and four mark requires a lot of time to think and the time was not enough.We never expected such a tough question paper.We were really confident about maths as we were prepared by practicing many sample papers and past year papers. Please do necessary action as this marks are important and it will affect our career
akkspaks

Mar 18, 2015

CBSE playing with the lives of children

CBSE has once again played a card which is bound to play havoc with the lives of Lacs of students . The class XII paper today on 18 Mar 2015 has left most students disappointed, disheartened and in complete tears. The reason , the paper did not follow any guidelines of CBSE like the sample paper, NCERT book and the last ten year trends. The paper was lengthy and all maths teachers admitted that they had not seen such a paper in their last 20 years. I being a teacher myself had a discussion with more than a dozen of maths teachers from my school, my ward's school and a lot of my friends from the teachers fraternity. All of them had the same views to share. So the question is what is CBSE up to and what can and will do now to do justice to all the students of XII class.
Aakriti Chaudhary

business studies

please consider directing as the answer of the question no 22 as it was clearly mention "as a good leader she instruct and guide her" it was quite typicallll.............plzzz i can just request u but only u can implement plz consider as motivation and directing both it would be very fruitful for us................its a huge request... plz think about our futureee from studens point of view....
tori

CBSE CLASS 12 MATHEMATICS PAPER

I am a student appearing class XII boards. CBSE has included a particular syllabus that we have to follow. But every question in the paper today was not from NCERT. Why include a course if none of the questions are given the paper? We are talking about our career here and I am sure that none of us want to get affected by it. Please look into this matter and resolve it in any way.
sanjose

horrible maths xam..

Todays mats xam really tough sir...plsss make the liberal sir...can u plsss giv us upgradation fr 2subjects like u are giving fr 10th std...plssss sir..we all dream fr gd percntage in 12...our future depends on this markssss..sooo plssss sir...
akshayraheja

MATHS 2015

SIR
i did not face any problem in understanding the questions but the time allotted was too little to do and check all the questions. I am very disappointed that even after a year of hardwork I was not able to deliver what was expected of me. I am very dejected but atleast peparation for such a paper would have made me more prepared for facing this paper i am feeling so sorry for all those people who i let down. Next time make a difficult paper but atleast inform the masses about it

HDFC Bank Credit Card - PAY THE PAYMENT AFTER THAT PLANRY IS CREATED MY STATEMENT
    I PAY THE CREDIT CARD 5071 ON 17TH AUGUST 2015 FROM ATM...
    Pan card - Pan Card Not delivered
    My PAN card has been dispatched on 15-Jan-2015 by...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - generation of passkey
    Sir,I have written my xam on 27 aug 2015.I have noted...
    kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS - Parcel Stuck in Kolkata Customs.
    My parcel from china has been stuck for more than 10 days....
    Public Noise pollution - Noise pollution in purasaiwalkam chennai
    In salaima nagar & sadasivam street, people are...
    paytm - DATA Card re-charge
    I have tried to recharge my mobile DATA card with bsnl 2...
    pf office bandra - Pf withdrawal form rejected
    Sir . I submiit my form for withdrawal through my company...
    Supratic gupta - Income tax return
    Last year we could retrieve password through last year...