CBSE Class 12 board exams

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE Class 12 board exams

sgshsje

physics and maths exam

phusics exam was tricky and very very lengthy... it is obiously sure that no one complete this exam in three hours..
maths exam also have one wrong question of LP in set2.it was very doubtful please check the equation and point of intersection was difficult to depict on graph this question take so much time....
you should give grace point for better result
bbo

physics & Maths paper set-1

My daughter appeared Class 12 Physics exam on 15.3.2017. She Set-I which was very tough & too lengthy for her to complete in 3 hours. Maths Set-I was also too lengthy. The Board should give some grace marks as previous years. She is in a fix. Please consider favorably.
Pulkit Rana

PHYSICS AND MATH EXAM

Dear Sir, Physics exam was so tough especially SET 2 and now scariest dream of My life MATHS EXAM.As we all know that previous year Math paper was tough and CBSE have given 18 marks to students . 2017 maths exam was easy but Lengthy.No one can complete that question paper in 3 hours.CBSE should gave 8-10 marks in physics and 13-15 in Mathematics to save the future of students.
A na

Dear sir/madam
I think physics pAper all setsis difficult so plz think about Grace marks up to 10 marks.
shudhanshu jha

Mar 21, 2017

maths and physics tough paper

Respected sir/madam
This is to inform you sir that last year paper was tough but it was not a lenghty paper but this year the paper was easy but lenghty then sir what is the use of making the paper lenient..paper was too lenghty ..lots of student has same complaint regarding the lengh of maths paper ..another thing is that set 3 of maths paper contain one inaccurate ques (14) ,in the prove it wasn't given the negative sign and answer is dealing with negative sign ..so at last i jusg want request you sir to please give marks to student who have attended 14 qustion and plz keep the checking lenient as much as possible..
I hope that you would look into this as nobdy wants the future of children to get destroy ..
Anjali13798

Physics paper 2017 was very difficult

Physics paper was really very tough specially set 3.... I request CBSE Board for lenient marking or to provide Grace marks. Plz don't spoil the future of the students...!!
ankit1310

Physics paper set 3

The set 3 of physics question paper was more trickier and lengthier than other sets so please take necessary action and check leniently to compansate the partiality
Mithun raaj

Maths

The maths paper was really lengthy and I was not able to complete within the given . Since 12 class marks are important for college admissions I request CBSE to give grace marks
Sarthak Dutta

CBSE MATHS EXAM 2017

Respected Sir/Mam,

though the maths paper was easy but what benefit we got. nothing.

it was so lengthy that some questions of high weightage left unattempted.

every student, after the xam had only one saying that the paper was left unattempted.

if got more time then we could have got good marks
like in 90's or above.

so, i kindly request you to give grace marks.
shenoya

Mar 21, 2017

punishment by board to all PCM students

Sir,this year the physics paper prepared by your board members had been a great disappointment to the students. It exactly field the pace of previous year maths paper.Many students like the previous year will breakdown or some may even end their lives.Please think of students future and be linnet in corrections.Extra marks must be give to the all the students.Please change computer science exam date as we could effort to loose marks as we have already lost in physics exam.The time table provided by you is very favorable to PCB students and not PCM students.The board has changed physical education date and why they cannot change computer science exam date though physical education is very easy than computer.
avijeet jha

maths exam

The maths paper was no doubt very easy and every student was delighted to see such questions during reading time.but the paper was awfully lengthy.about 2-3 six marks question were left unattempted due to lack of time.requesting for grace marks.our carrera are on stake.
gayathri78

Maths exam

The questions were okay.But the new question paper eats up a lot of time. I couldn 't complete it on time and finally got completely nervous that i couldn't attent a six marks question and a some of section B.I feel so frustrated. Please don't make the evaluation strict as my marks in maths alone can bring my grades too down. I believe you won't let the students down.
dynama7

Mar 21, 2017

Maths paper was very lengthy

The Maths exam conducted yesterday was quite lengthy.It takes 4 hour to complete such a paper,which an average student find it difficult.I request you to make the evaluation liberal .
K Leelamoni

Respected sir
Maths exam was very​ lengthy​ and didn't give the time for kids to gasp. Kids had got perplexed because of the lack of the time . They couldn't do justice to their expectations because of the insufficient time . Many couldn't finish their 6 marks questions. Being a teacher for many years , my request is to give a lenient evaluation from the board side. While comparing with matric students, our students should not get pushed down while applying for their higher education. I wish the concerned authorities from the board should look into this request from many 12 th std students and give the very lenient evaluation .

Hope the board will be with the sides of kids . Kindly do the needful.
Thank you & regards....
A teacher of 12 th.
Roshna Ayishath

Sir/Madam

I am student of class 12th, I got Set-3 paper of Physics.
About 30-40 percent of questions were of very high level, difficult and were non-conceptual also the value based question was difficult for us to think about the fact why and how the disaster occured.The Set-3 was lengthy too.Average ones would not be able to even pass the exam and even the toppers are saying that they are not going to score much

Kindly consider SOFT MARKING.
Prashant Manu

Mathematics

Dear Sir, plz check the maths 2017 board answer scripts leniently so that we could get pass marks plzzz sir otherwise our future will be destroyed and I go to hang on a fan..
Jas31

Maths

I recently appeared in maths exam 2017 . It was tough and difficult for an average student. All the three set were having different level of difficult questions, which an average student cannot attempt. Paper was too lengthy.
So I request to give grace marking in maths exam. So that students should not lose their confidence level.

Kcn72

Maths paper

Paper was very lengthy. Unable to complete full marks. Has anybody solved the papers within stipulated time. What is the point of taking exam when there are 3 sets of papers with different level of difficulty. Pl ensure that answer scripts are corrected leniently so that pupils do not loose confidence..
Guardian of a class 12 student.
abirbose57

physics exam

i am abir bose of class 12.I got set-3 in physics exam..that set was too much tough cant be answered correctly...the set was full of deriavation...so i request to the CBSE board of examination and department to plz check the copy very softly...plz gave us grace marks in physics..we are requesting to you...plz help us
Sanjay1209

Maths exam

The maths exam was purely text based questions.But the questions were too long and consumed a lot of time.We werent even able to complete the last section properly.Kindly make the corrections liberal.
Amitha Ajith

XII PHYSICS PAPER SET3

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a student of class12,I got set3 physics paper held on 15/03/17 it was very difficult and tricky too.Please consider it as a very serious issue.As a concern to our future please make the valuation liberal.

Joel V John

Tough mathematics paper CBSE

CBSE maths was very tough. Please give grace if somewhat is correct. Please CBSE give us nice marks. I don't know why I can't handle today's paper.
Arya sadan

Physics

Physics exam was really tough and lengthy. Please take necessary action
Bipin1i

Hi there,

This time Maths paper was really very length and almost all the students couldn't complete the two-three 6 Marks questions.
This is just awful!

I hope that there will be grace!
Thank you!
shilin c reji

Maths paper

Sir This year the questions are right from text.But the questions are very lengthy and consumed a lot of time.So can't complete all the questions.please make valuation liberal.