CBSE Class 12 board exams

mapin

Mar 26, 2015

Tough MATHS and PHYSICS

Dear CBSE

Tough MATHS and PHYSICS Question papers of class XII 2015 has demoralized the students. As a parent I would mention that our system should be careful about that. If they feel their mistake, may give 10 grace to all students.
Shivek Chhabra

Mar 26, 2015

maths paper 18 march 15

CBSE mathematics exam of class XII not only destroyed the dreams but also devastated the will to appear for the upcoming! Staring the paper I prayed to god to help me jump from a stage of 97 or 98 to 100 and i was assure of it with well preparations of NCERT books, knew question by pg numbers! Paper started, i opened the same from section C ( which is most easiest considered), after the bad attitude of cbse towards physics I had to score alot of percentage here.

Starting with section C, Q 20 was a differential equation choice question, i attempted the second one which proved to be homogenous type 2, a good question! As it can be very tricky to look. It seemed easy but as u proceed its a lot confusing, the first choice was tan inverse, i fear, CBSE states NCERT but goes beyond it. Starting with Q21, was a ques from 3D. Ok so here comes the bluff. Intersecting lines is all in all a 6 marker but they also added a condition to take out the equation of plane where they both lie, making it a 10 marker and alot time consuming! Question 22 was of probabilty! But the histroy has it! Not a 6 marker Bayes theorem ques, but rather a ques from independent event (13.2) dint deserve 6 marks, but yeah it definately confused students and forced them to consider this easy brick a strong rock. Q23, was a local ques, yeah 'local' has its significance, it was the only ques i believe from the NCERT, and instead of usual maxima minima statement problems, was a ques to find local maxima and local minima, a topic many teachers skip in order to teach the less intelligent more. Q24 was an LPP ques. Wow! History proven wrong, students are tested in LPP for forming equations and look at the question, it gave the equation alredy and startles students to make its graph. Next was Q25, relations and functions, till here i was already on the track of less than 100, when seeing this i got frustrated even more. I bet half of the students weren't able to prove it transitive for the sake of its toughness! Not an easy animal section C brings the last dish , the sweet dish mixed with neem leaves! Yeah, it was a yet another choice between AOI and limit of a sum! If someone proves me or shows me this sum in NCERT, i promise il repeat my 12th! Not at all NCERT, the ques 26 made me smile and remember my condition in physics paper! :-) i attempted the limit of a sum which led to a different answer altogether, something everyone I have talked to claim! So here comes the end of section C, if full attempted costed 1hr 23 minutes. Which is a dangerous turn in maths exam! Remembering the 30 papers i did at home, my speed at section C was 50-55 minutes, but.. Anyhow proceeding

Section B - the 4 marks long run
Ques 7, was a choice between a combination type trials and a probability distribution. Ofc the smarter chose the 2nd option like me, wasn't a tough one if one knew the basics and hardcore concepts. Not a ques of NCERT as till now. Q8 a vector problem, had a glitch, the last (j) dint have a cap on it confusing most children to appear a constant. After completing, the answer came zero! Which made me remember how i felt at coaching exams after solving long and getting zero as answer! Made me think a nose of IIT in making this paper. Moving on to Q9 was a yet another 3D ques. The person had to obtain distance of point from intersection of line n plane making it appear a 6 marker. ( note the time is running) one had to go deep into concepts to solve the problem. Thanx to my teacher who taught the same to me. Moving on to Q10, gave a heart attack to see such a ques of inverse trigo! One had to apply huge brains to get an answer! Was a choice, but as now proceeds, the choices are proving dangerous in this 2015 ,mathematical explosion! Q 11, expecting continuity i was shattered to see 2 ques of differentiation and not even one of the former! Q11 and Q12, not even a pluck clue from NCERT had to be solved very sharply. In Q11 calculations consumed minutes like a hungry player. Q12 as most claim with me was a WRONG QUESTION! The proving line should have been -y(y)'' but was written ysquare (y)'' made me do this ques with 3 diff ways ! Finally i wrote what i got making me doubt my skills. Ques 13 yet another big trick! An equilateral triangle was given which checked all the concepts of the previous classes of a student! Seeing the watch, one would love to leave the question and move on, still i attempted and tried my best. Ques 14 was a similar ques of integration supplementary! The negative (x) sq made it tricky and a lengthy! Ques 15, what should i say about it? I did this ques thrice!! It was so confusing it made me cry! Was of matrices, a definite 6 marker expected, but was offered in 4 markers! It seemed like a bowl of rice offered in starters! Confusing and tough language could have made children shatter over this question! Q 16 , I WAS OUTA TIME ALREADY last 25 minutes left, i by mistake skipped the ques! It was a choice.. Expecting (A) inverse ques in 6 marker it was again served in starters with (A ') inverse! Confusing and dominating! The choice to it was to find X in a matrix square ques, served to eat ones time! Not a ques of NCERT again. 17Q, a determinant ques, really an IIT level one made the children see their day as a doom and stairs ahead broken! What does the cbse want?? I wondered. Attempted and moved on! Last 15 minutes, i made a rush in Q18 and 19 ques both of integration and none of NCERT! its calculations were devastating and yet checking all the basic knowledge viz the teachers fail to attain after perfection! After rushing through them i left them half n half proceeding to section A in last 10 minutes.. Good heavens i solved it in reading hours!

Section A, short run sprint
Q1 was a ques of vector n 3d mixed, checked the coordination between chs, Q2 was a simple value put ques, Q3 was a ques we see as 4 markers in preboards. Forming a diff eqn, one had to solve and get it! Q4 finding IF is like 3/4 part of solving a linear diff eqn of 4 marks, served in one mark was a bit time consuming. Q 5 was simple projection problem. Q6 was a long long ques. That was what i thing cos i formed 2 vectors of 3 and crossed them to put 0 and attain the constant! After that i was left with 3 mins, i reverted back to q18 n 19, while ending their calculations, the teacher snatched away my paper and i didn't even get to see which all ques i did, otherwise i would not cry at home for leaving Q16

So that was a jist of my experience of a 3hr torcher! Looks like cbse is out of papers to craft certificates to the deserving 100. Not at all an expected thing, i hear children committing suicides, planning to leave studies, is that what CBSE wants? Education in India is already the toughest and that's how we try? That's worse than the concentration camps! At least they give an instant death in 2 minutes! They took 3 hr revenge devastating the lives of living! Its radiations will proceed! Shame on cbse! I won't let my youngsters or my children ever attend cbse board! U have literally devastated the future of many. Not expected! This way India would never proceed! Same case with 9 march physics exam of class 12th and class 10th maths paper! I guess CBSE plans to lower the population of India my friend mocks! Cos that's the reality, we study your books the whole year and you give this kind of exam? It was a tornado taking with it the little smiles the parents loved, the worth of joy one egoated, the pride of a teacher, everything. I wonder how they sit for economics, it seems a full plan to raise the foreign economy destroying India.. contemplating... No words.. No expectations... Only sadness at 12 yr back decision,
Signing off
Broken n devastated
A Student
raghav.goyal3470

whole future destroyed

Sir our jee mains score depends totally on the marks scored in the boards in one aspect , so keeping in mind this aspect dont let the injustice happen and let the previous year students take undue advantage of our situation, so its my dier reqyest to u sir to take our rexam and help us get over this tragedy
chetan saxena

3 hours in hell

maths paper amazingly disasterous i m very much scared of loosing my friends.........
if SMRITI IRANI and the head of cbse cares for indians then they should take right steps otherwise there would be great loss
of mny young ones ....
straight2urheart

cbse science paper tough

Dear cbse,
1st I would like to remind you all that board exams are passing exams not competitive exams.
Board exam are conducted to pass students out of schools.
If you wanted to give hots questions what problems were you facing for telling us a year before and preparing us like that, or did u all go like voooh let's surprise the kids.....
I mean seriously wats wrong with you all
Plz check the paper leniently AND give atleast 5 to 8 grace marks....

Yours
A student of 12th standard
krishnakant verma

disasterous mathematics paper

It was very hard as well as lengthy paper of mathematics. It was impossible to solve the all the questions in limited time period .Before examination I was expecting get above 90 but after the examination loose my expectation. So I requesting u to give 20-30 grace marks for good result & our bright future.........
Muski Garg

Mathematics

Question asked from area of integration was very tricky. I have seen the same question in 4 books and every book have signs for less than and greater than and even same question was asked in 2007 or 2008 delhi region, it also have signs but these were missing in question paper so students got confused about shaded region and even no one from my locality is able to find out correct shaded region. There were 4 possible regions. Students who were counting upon mathematics exams to improve their percentage are very depressed.. Cbse should re conduct the exam or award all the students with grace marks.
Muski Garg

Mathematics

Question asked from area of integration was very tricky. I have seen the same question in 4 books and every book has signs for less than and greater thn nd even same question was asked in 2007 or 2008 delhi region paper tht also has signs fr greater thn and less than bt in question paper these were missing so the students got confused abt what is the shaded region. Me and my all frnds are very concerned abt tht particular question and even no one frm my locality is able to find correct answer everyone is saying that it should have signs for greater thn and less thn... Nd students who were counting upon the mathematics paper are very depressed after giving exam. Cbse should conduct re exam or should give grace marks to students otherwise it will have a great influence on our future.
Ishan Bhadra

3 hours of havoc in maths paper

This is total injustice.Why a new pattern of question paper made this year without informing the schools??
It felt like our heart and mind would pop out in the exam hall while writing the maths paper. Maths is the subject that majority of the students practice constantly for the whole year with reference to the sample papers, but making such question papers kills all the hard work. And Physics paper also had a lot of hots questions in it. but this maths exam has crossed all the limits.
If lenient checking is not done and grace marks are not given then i am afraid that majority of the students would get no admissions for higher studies, and they would curse CBSE for the entire life.
amey raj

paper setting

sir i want to tell you that the maths paper was really very very tough. it was above average and more of HOTS type. i have seen that some set of paper were comparitively easier as compared to my set of paper of code 65/2/A. so i dont think that this is justice to the students of india. i request you to take sincere step so that this paper may not spoil our result as well as our future.
Tushar shivan

Board Exams

Physics and maths exams was hard enough( called insanity)......its like got a kick on ass. I really believe that , for me, the exams will never make the future, it is our vision on what we want to do, not to follow a path.
class 12 cbse students board

cbse physics paper

This year phy was also tough lengthy nd tricky..
bt due to maths paper.. we forget abt it..
if cbse have to show bad results to another country people..
then it's allright
I assume that cbse had cheated students..
if they gave an idea of such a paper before 2 months...
then students could have a good approach..
nothing was out of course ! I agree.. !!
bt the questions were from JEE MAINS MOCK TEST !]
wow .. if we had an idea abt it.. then we could just have studied abt jee mains..
WHY WE STUDIED FOR BOARDS?
mp board valo ke 100 mks r equivalent to cbse board valo ke 80 mks..
on what criterion cbse wud provide us colleges
its lyk if u do engineering frm iit bits or vitee then its okay..
or else change ur field..
this is the condition !

AFTERALL THE THING IS THAT..
AFTER ATTEMPTING THE PHYSICS AND MATHS PAPER..
STUDENTS HAVE LOST THE CONFIDENCE IN THEM..
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE..
JUST HAVE A NOTICE ABOUT IT!
ND mke a solution too
class 12 cbse students board

CBSE MATHS PAPER

THOSE WHO CRITICIZE ABOUT THE ADVERSE CONDITIONS OF STUDENTS AFTER GIVING MATHS PAPER..
I request from them to not to do so..
bcuz those who gave the xam they know how difficult situation it was...
the students r nt of 18 yrs age nd nt so mature..
they can attempt suicide..
its a threat to students of our country..
exceptionally high minded people could have solved the paper easily..
bt what abt abt the normal students... who were requiring 100.. nd r just at just the verge of 75 or 80..
they r broken..
they can't study properly abt another competitive xams like jee mains bitsat.. etc properly
they r disheartened ..
I request cbse officials to notice the adverse conditions of average students.. who can perform for 100
nd due to change in pattern they could not..
if the paper was leaked.. then who was responsible for it..
NOT THE STUDENTS !!
WE consider that cbse could nt give benefit to everyone..
bt they can go for a cool inspection nd can notice the conditions of students nd act accordingly.. !
I hope cbse would take a great action in every1's favour nd nt only for #iitians !
ayatri bhattacharya

CBSE MATHS PAPER 2015

Respected sir / mam Maths paper 2015 was tough and lengthy paper. According to cbse the paper should be for all the level of the students. But maths paper was not like that. The paper was too hard for me. All students are not same. I have prepared a lot for maths but after giving paper it made me upset and depress . Giving this type of paper in 12, Cbse is playing with the future of the student . Now to get admission in top collage we need good marks but after giving this type of paper its very difficult to get admission in top collage. There was many changes in paper which was not introduce to the students. Right now I am in tension about my future. I REQUEST CBSE TO CONDUCT A RE- TEST FOR THE STUDENTS OR DO SOMETHING WHICH WILL NOT HARM THE FUTURE OF STUDENTS . THANK YOU
Newton Mahadani

maths paper

The toughest and trickiest paper in the last 10 years. As guided by our teachers,we were asked to solve the questions with proper steps and i did so.Doing that,i couldn't attempt questions worth 16 marks.Same is the case with a lot of students who expected above 90. they could have scored the same if time permitted . Our future is at stake as we will now not be able to get good college and the state board students will be at advantage . Thus its our humble and plightful request to please give some grace marks .Students from other boards are at an advantage of scoring more than us and hence improve their ranks in jee mains or so.I would request you people to think wisely and make the checking lenient and give some grace marks as in 2008.Each and every student of cbse wants it . PLEASE. DO THE NEEDFUL KEEPING IN MIND THE FUTURE OF ALL THE CBSE STUDENTS.
Yash Kirti Sinha

CBSE 2015 Maths Board Examination re exam request

Respected sir, The 2015 board examination paper for the subject Mathematics accordind to me was tough but i could have solved it had I got enough time to do so.As guided by our teachers,we were asked to solve the questions with formulas and proper steps and i did so.Doing that,i couldnt attempt questions worth 16 marks.Same is the case with a lot of students who expected above 90 and could've scored the same but didnt have enough time.So,lineant checking doesn't seem to be the right solution.I request that a re-exam for the paper should be conducted and proper guidelines must be circulated as this affects our future
arjun 95

maths paper

plz sir re-conduct maths paper because many of students not attempt the hots questions in paper. so lose marking not a solution of maths paper
shrey vardhan singh

mathematics

Respected sir...I sincerely prepared for my mathematics examination..tthrough several several sample papers and last 5 years papers...what I expected was maybe along or a tough paper....but to a shock the maths paper not only shocked me but most of my freinds ...the moment I started reading the questiin paper...I knew I couldnt give my 100% due to stress...bbeing a science side student and watching the cutoffs and tough competition...I think my desire to reach a good college..and specially uptu paper which basically focuses on maths score will be a let down.....I truely condemn this years ..physics and mathematics paper
just play

GRACE MARKS NOT APPROPRIATE SOLUTION FOR MATHS PAPER

RESPECTED CBSE AUTHORITIES,
NO OFFENCE TO OTHER STUDENTS
BUT I WANTED TO BRING INTO LIGHT AN IMPORTANT FACT THAT MATHS PAPER WAS JUST A LITTLE BIT LENGHTY AND TRICKY BUT THIS WAS VERY NECESSARY IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THE STANDARDS OF THE EXAMINATION.
EVEN THE LAST YEAR ALMOST 1050 STUDENTS SECURED A 100% IN MATHS, THEN HOW DOES A DIFFERENCE COME IN AN ABOVE AVERAGE STUDENT AND MORE BRIGHT STUDENTS.
IT WILL BE WRONG TO SAY THAT THE PAPER WAS OUT OF NCERT.
STUDENTS THOROUGHLY UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPTS WILL FIND THE PAPER QUITE EASY.
IT WILL BE UNJUST FOR THE BRIGHT STUDENTS IF GRACE MARKS ARE AWARDED FOR DIFFICULT QUESTIONS THAT THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED
AN OPTION OF IMPROVEMENT EXAMS MAY BE PROVIDED BUT GIVING GRACE MARKS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE SOLUTION.
I HOPE PROPER ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY THOUGHTS
cbse sucks

MATHS and PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY

maths physics and chemistry was really very horrible please give us an average marks of atleast first class marks
abhishek singh Ihs

Maths

i beg to say that Class12th maths exam are so hard so i kindly request to held exam
abhishek singh Ihs

Maths

I am class 12th student , Maths paper are so tough and too lengthy it makes difficulty ,qestion level are so high. so i kindly request to cbse to
reorganise the maths exam thank you
UTKARN

MATHS

I am a student of class 12 of CBSE and I want to raise my topic about maths question paper , sir it is very tough as compaired I had also prepaired a lot for this . I had solved last 4 years question paper and also some sample paper, it was a great effort for me as I am a PCM student and I have to score at least 80% but my maths was not so, good many of the question was very tough about 60% of the question was very hard and also not biased to NCERT .Sir my percentage decreases a lot and I am also very depressed about my result !! Hope that you will take some steps to help us ....................

b.std

dear sir ..............
Want grace in b.std exam...............
to difficult with many case studies ......
we answer according to us...........
board have to give grace or linnent checking
....

request from all parents
RENJINIS

UNORGANISED HASTY EXAM PROCEDURE

Dear CBSE
We parents as well as children are really in a totally lost condition after ur grade XII PHYSICS AND MATHS & GRADE X MATHS EXAM.In the beginning itself when the timetable was issued, students are totally upset since there is not enough time gap for science students for chemistry ,economics students for economics etc etc.From the timetable itself we can make out ,this year CBSE planned everything in an unorganised manner or there are a group of officials who want to harass the children by giving an agony like this.The category of students who did well in this exam are no doubt who depend on many external sources like private institutes ,online coaching and private tuitions which an ordinary student cannot afford.If this curriculam is for that class how other students will manage.Better solution to solve this issue is giving grace marks and lenient correction.While giving lenient correction kindly take into consideration the students who left many questions due to lack of time which an evaluator can easily understand suppose all the first answers written by the student is perfect and left many questions at the end reason behind this is lack of time.
Please consider all the category of students and figure out a solution and do justice to each child and parent .We are ANXIOUSLY AWAITING FOR A SOLUTION

MCD Street Dog Catcher - dogs creating havoc and menance
    Please send a dog catcher van in our area. Every night...
    Airtel/Mobile call History - call History
    Call details my Airtel Number 9694565146 last 4 days
    care---irctc.co.in - acivate account
    UserId : kantprasad email : shreekanta.prasad@gmail.com
    babyhug nursing pillow - balance deducted
    I ordered babyhug nursing pillow and paid online by card...
    QNET - QNET Fraud
    Please share your QNET meeting location or address, As I...
    india pm office - payment dues under rashtriya Swasthya bima yojna
    Dear sir                            ...
    pune RTO - RC Smart card not Received
    My name is Arvind Kumar. It has been 7 months since I...
    Reliance - unnecessarily balance deduct
    Sub:-unnecessarily deducted balance from mobile. Sir, ...
    Spicejet - app tricks customers towards cancelling tickets unwantedly
    i booked flight tickets with pnr i4s2ns and when i...