CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

akpamitpatel

Jun 24, 2016

regarding 12 boards marksheet

Sir, this year i have given 12 board improvement exam but till this -25/06/2016 i havent received my marksheet through post please tell me how i will get my board marksheet
mo- 8449917270
akpamitpatel@gmail.com
Nirjhar Majumdar

Jun 24, 2016

Anomaly in JEE Main ranking

I got 101 marks in JEE Main which is above cut off mark. I got 93% in ISC Examination. CBSE showing my rank as 1,56,439.This is absurd,Please give me correct rank and save my future.
Name: Tanusha Majumdar
JEE Main Roll No. : 22316965
Bhavya Mishra

Jun 20, 2016

result of reevaluation before jee mains councelling

I applied for reevaluation of English core (301) , and after all the procedure and processes in the reveal status it is written
"MISTAKE LETTER SENT" without any remark .what does they mean by that?
the letter sent is by mail or by post? and which kind of letter is sent?
also , how can I know mine reevaluated marks because on 23 June the rank of jee mains is coming and marks are to be verified.

it is really getting troublesome for me to handle these things further.

So it is my humble request to release the result before 23 June and let us know the further process of obtaining mark sheet . many institutes ask for class 12 mark sheet for admissions.
Abhishek00l

Jun 20, 2016

Re evaluation result not yet uploaded

Sir/Ma'am
I have applied for re evaluation of my English core paper with re evaluation no. P50490R but have not yet received the result. And moreover, the jee main ranks are going to come on 23rd of this month. So I request you to release the result as soon as possible as my career is at stake
Thanking You

I DIND NOT GOT MY RESULT OF RECHECKING IT IS SHOWING CASE IS UNDER PROCESS
Parachute

Jun 19, 2016

Hall ticket

Sir, by mistake I lost my class 10 hall ticket , is there any process by which I can get a duplicate copy.
Plz
ANIRUDH GUPTA (2674360)

Jun 18, 2016

STILL REVALUATION RESULT NOT PUBLISHED

I WAS THE STUDENT CLASS 12TH IN SESSION 2015 - 2016 OF CBSE BOARD . I PASSED MY 12TH EXAMINATION AND FILLED REVALUATION FORM OF ENGLISH CORE(301) MY ROLL NO IS 2674360. MY SCHOOL CODE IS 04068 , MY CENTER NO IS 2156 MY REVALUATION APP NO IS C52868R BUT STILL IT IS UNDER PROCESS ON 23 JEE MAIN RANKING WILL BE PUBLISHED AND BEFORE BOARD SHALL SUBMIT RESULT OF REVALUATION KINDLY SEE IN MATTER
Adnanjoyabali

Jun 11, 2016

Science

In science i have got very less marks nd I think in FA's grade is wrong because I have been getting good marks in fa' and request to check my fa's marks

Science

Himu0011

Jun 9, 2016

photocopy not received

I have applied for photocopy of answerbook of physical education and English but haven't received yet. Further reevaluation procedure is hectic and only one day is left. Kindly look into the matter soon.

Application code: C53034
Roll no. : 2758249
rajeshsahuofficial

Jun 8, 2016

Maths

Maths
Dear sir/ma'am

I have applied for photocopy of answerbook of maths but haven't received it yet. Today is the last date of applying for revaluation. Sir without seeing my answerbook how can I apply for revaluation. So please sir do something for me.
IBidSid

Jun 8, 2016

Answerbook NOT UPLOADED

I have studied in a school outside of India. I had applied for verification of marks in Biology. I still haven’t received the copy of the answer book in the requested subject. I have uploaded the undertaking form, payed the fee and still haven’t received the answer book. Tomorrow is the last date to apply for revaluation. I have received a message saying ‘Mistake letter sent’ in the verification status. I have been trying to call the NCT Foreign Schools office all day but no one is responding. I request you to respond at the earliest and send the answer book. I have sent you an email regarding this with all my information.
Akriti Sharma

Jun 7, 2016

Board Checking

Greetings,
Perhaps this complaint is only out of sheer dissatisfaction. I had Political Science subject in my grade 12 and I've recently appeared for CBSE Board 2016. Already on and off I was warned about CBSE checking but the nightmare soon came true.
Apparently, my Political Science exam went really well, I expected more than 95, but to my surprise I only got 85 and being political science- the subject in which I wanted to do majors, shattered.
Requesting for my answersheet, what I saw was to complete my surprise.. All my 6 marks questions were marked as 2-3 marks provided all answers were correctly marked without a single cross or error sign.

And to my despair, I cannot even apply for revaluation for a subject like Political Science as CBSE norms. I've no idea how to actually deal with this when admissions are too round the corner.
Dtiwari

Jun 5, 2016

Wrong checking of physics paper

CBSE is a board which destroy ones life. The aim of this board us to grab money from people. I am a 12 pass out this year 2016. I had worked hard for exams and my exams gone good I thought to get 90+ in physics. But when the result came I was shocked I got mere 79. Then I thought to go for the re evaluation and when I saw my answer sheet those foolish mad stupid teacher of physics had cut my marks that it was his father answer sheet when my answer was according to answer key he/ she had cut 2 to 3 marks without any reason. If know that I am a fool that I am writing here. If bloody CBSE has guts tell me about that teacher. And I will abuse CBSE head throughout my life.
Guys don't do any fe evaluation because CBSE want to grab money from you. First they will ask for 300 then 700 then 1000 rupees per subject but of no use.
My roll no is 5820041.
Deepak is my name do what ever you can idiots.
Anjali@1245

Checking not done appropriately

CBSE is demanding Rs300 only for rechecking of copies. Further they are demanding Rs700 for photocopy of answer sheet per subject. Also they had imposed a condition that no one will question the evaluation done by the examiner. My questions are-
1. If we can not question the evaluation done by examiner then what is the benefit of paying Rs700 per subject.
2. How come students have attempted the question paper of only 80 marks are getting rewarded by marks in 90s when I have attempted of 100 marks correctly and getting only 64 marks in English Core.
Achal Arora

Wrong Checking

Dear CBSE thanku for destroying my future. I don't know what you did with my exams sheet. I got more than 70% in pre boards so i was sure that i will score more than 75% easily but thanks for ur brilliant checking . I got only 61% and only 36 in maths . I was confident that i will get more than 50 in maths and U will give some grace marks and in chemistry i was confident that i will score more than 90 easily but i got only 70. And now moving to english i only got 61 .. I mean what the hell.. I never got less than 85 in any class even in 11th also . And now the subject which I hate the most (Physics ) .. I scored 23 in theory which is unbelievable .OMG I hate this because I never scored above 40 in school exams but board exam was so easy that i was confident that i will score more than 40 and the most improtant thing my friends who never ever passed in single subject in school exams in class 12 they got more than 70%.. My friends and teachers told me not to submit for rechecking because most time they deduct marks and i will fall to 55%.. I don't know what to do.. Thanks for giving less marks to deserving student👍👍
shridhey

upgraded wrong subjects

Sir/madam I am student of class 10 . I want to inform you that in Hindi and mathematics I got A1 in FA and A2 in SA so I should get A1 in total but I get A1 in total after upgradation so I request you to correct this mistake and to upgrade any other two subject so that my cgpa would become better . pls sir/madam accept my request and correct the mistakes . My roll no. Is 6151197 and. DOB is 14/06/2000
Keerthy

Jun 1, 2016

NO RESPONSE

IS THERE ANYONE FORMALLY RESPONSIBLE WHO IS READING THIS? FOR CBSE THEY HAVE IN THEIR OFFICIAL SITE GIVEN AN EMAIL ID AND CONTACT NUMBER. I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM REPEATEDLY. NO RESPONSE. AND THE REGIONAL OFFICE FELLOWS? THEY SEEM TO LIVE IN MOON. THEY HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT AM TALKING. THEY ASK TO CONTACT DELHI. AND DELHI IS DEAF. MY GREIVANCE WAS REGARDING CLASS X UPPGRADATION 2016.
mukesh gambhir

Jun 1, 2016

Revaluation

I just want to recheck my maths paper so that I can be pass in maths and I have a doubt about my paper because I got E1 grade and I was supposed to be pass but unfortunately not passed only in maths please recheck my ans paper again and any counting mistake is there
then contact us on this no
9811192435.

i got wrong calculation in fa i got b1 and in sa i got c2 and how it will b2

wrong calculation

Saikat23

Maths Paper

CBSE had promised to give its students grace marks but as it was not benefitted to a no. Of candidates resulted in lowering of overall percentage
VIJ

IISER

This yea the maths paper was very tough. consequently many students score dropped excepting the brilliant...who always go for fiitjee / kota/or some other to crack IIT/BITSAT. Students like me who are eager to pursue a career in Physics/Chemistry getting 89% (due to maths paper) will not be able to get into IISER which says the cut off as 92.5 . CBSE is ruining our life. Anyway IISER is conducting an aptitutde test. They should allow all the students above 85%.
Will HRD Ministry consider this
MeghaNair

CGPA

Respected sir , I have a doubt with the upgradation of my science and maths marks. I would be thankful if my paper would be rechecked.
Roll Number - 8110819
Date of birth - 04/01/2000
If there is any Change kindly reply to megha.nair00@gmail.com
Thank You.
Rahulcnair

May 27, 2016

Irrelevant marking

My name is rahul c Nair n therby I am complaining against CBSE .CBSE is checking papers in irrelevance basis this year 2016 they have made maths 12 the paper too tough in which they have guaranteed for lenient marking , but they has not done the same and they have provided only 1 marks in my maths subject even though I have done fairly in my exam.. I request to file rti against CBSE
Tina Betzy Sebastian

May 26, 2016

gracemarks/moderation for maths paper

sir
i am not satidfied with my maths paper marks.I would like to know if i have been awarded grace marks/moderation and if yes by how much.If no please do the necessary
Jyoti kumari@

May 25, 2016

Rechecking of physical education paper of board

Dear sir/madam,
Please recheck my P.H.E answer sheet as i got very less than my expectation which is unbelievable for me.
Kindly recheck as soon as possible.
roll no.:-7648482
school code:-08086

Ravikumar Kanji Bharya - Water Connection
    Dear Sir, The Village Committee has passed the...
    om sai water solutions - poor/ no service
    Om sai water solutions sold us Aquafresh RO water purifier...
    Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd. - IRREGULARITIES IN AGREEMENT
    Firstly i belive it's my concern to check for keeping...
    Municipal Corporation, Rohtak - water logging in front of our shops
    Sir we are facing nuisance because of water and sewer...
    flextronics technologies pvt ltd. - missing my hard disk in a box
    i received package with out hard disk.Due to poor...
    Sony channel - Back ground music
    Dear sir, We are watching all serails in Sony channel...
    care---irctc.co.in - I am no agent plz sir Reactivate my account
    Dear Sir My IRCTC account is suspended without Any...
    UGC-NET - Admit card
    Admit Card not download Hello Sir, I forgot my...
    hotel hilton - it is truth?
    British High Commission...