CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Shubham Brahmbhatt

Sep 8, 2014

correction of fathers name in 12 cbse marksheet

Sir my name is Ankit brahmbhatt
I have passed my 12 from CBSE board in aligarh in 2014
But sir when I got my mark sheet and other certificates I found out that my fathers name is Karan instead of karun
Sir I am facing a lot of problems due to this so kindly tell me how to correct this as fast as it can be as my future depends upon it

My email address is : ukogdna6560@gmail.com
Vivek Sachdev

Aug 1, 2014

35 days passed not received duplicate marksheet

I, Vivek Sachdev 2007 pass out have applied for duplicate 12th
> marks sheet. It has been a month now and I have still not got any
> reply from your side. Every time I try to follow up, I am asked to
> wait some more.
> I would like to bring to your notice that I will be under immense
> trouble if do not receive my duplicate mark sheet by 5th Aug..

> Kindly help me. Shall there be any extra costs involved please let me
> know.

my contact details - 9867323714
email - viveksachdev1989@gmail.com

it has been 35 days but still no response. please help.

35 days passed not received duplicate marksheet 35 days passed not received duplicate marksheet

Prakashram1969

Jul 2, 2014

Answer Book Photocopy

Sir/Ma'am,
The photocopy of my mathematics answer book has not been uploaded yet! I need it immediately.Please see to it that the answer book is uploaded at the earliest!
My application no.: D51262
My Roll no.:9106396
shrachi

Jun 30, 2014

photocopy of answer sheet

Respected Sir/Madam

I had applied for the photocopy of my answer sheet (economics) vide application number:D50170 (class 12 roll number:9156396) more than a week ago (on June 22,2014), but it has not been uploaded till now. The college cut-off list will be out anytime now and my grades will affect my chance of getting admission in a good college. I sincerely believe that I have got less marks in economics. So I request you to please upload it.
ishita gaur

Jun 28, 2014

delay in verification result

Sir,i had applied for verification of my maths and chemistry paper on 2 june but till now the verification status is showing UNDER PROCESS .kindly help me please .My application number is C24765 and roll no.is 2701890.Please recheck my papers soon
srishtish

Jun 6, 2014

wrong grades are given and rechecking of physics and computer science

sir grades given to me are wrong as I got 91 in English and chemistry and grades given to me in both subject is A2 and in computer science I got 78 marks and grade given is B2.I also want to recheck my physics and computer science copy as marks are not up to my expectations, I got 72 marks in physics but expected 80+ and in computer science I got 78 but I expected 85+. please recheck my copy once. Hoping for positive and earlier response.
my roll no-5666907
email id-srishtish1996@gmail.com
Akanksha Dhabarde

May 30, 2014

Revaluation of CBSE XII copies

The concerned authority,
CBSE.
This is my humble request to you please revaluate the copies in which I got much less then expected. I got very good marks in all subjects besides these following due to which my performance get suffered.
Maths- 49 but I expected a lot more
English- 73 but I expected above 85.
ROLL.NO- 1675044
Email- akankshadhabarde23@gmail.com
So, PLEASE SIR KINDLY PAY ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST. I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED TO YOU.
Awaiting for a positive response soon
sjayachandran

Surprisingly low marks in EG & English in Class-12

Respected Sir/Madam,
After seeing CBSE 12th class results, I was stunned on seeing my English and Engg. Graphics marks, in which I obtained 77 and 83 respectively. But I was expecting 90+ and 95+ in these subjects. Even the students weaker than me have obtained atleast 8 marks more than me in both the subjects, which is grieving me a lot. Also, it is worth mentioning that I was the topper in all Engg. Graphics section in the Half-yearly and Pre-board exams.
I sincerely hope that concerned authorities will take necessary steps before issuing of JEE Mains rank list.
Kindly, enlighten me on the procedures and details of revaluation and viewing of board answer sheets.
A grieving student
Roll no.: 6634740
E-Mail ID: suja2485@hotmail.com
akankshaa

May 29, 2014

rechecking of english,economics,business studies and phy.edu.

I was expecting atleast 85 above marks in every subject...as i really worked hard...i have attemped all the questions. I score only 46 marks in economics...as i thought dat i would get above 80... I have attempted all the ques...i score 83 in english 76 in business and 92 in phy.edu..i wrote vryyy clearly and beautiful! Some students left their paper of 20 marks some of 10 marks etc..still they r getting above 90.how's it possible??? Sir, our future depends on +2 percentage.!! I really worked hard...!!!! I kindly request u to please recheck my papers.. Thanku you!
Roll no.- 2717598
anushka bhardwaj

economic

I have got less marks in economic. I want my copy to be re cht
biplab biswas

May 29, 2014

rechecking of marks in chemistry

Sir/madam, i kindly request you to recheck/revaluate my chemistry paper because i strongly believe that the marks which i got is abnormaly less that i expected.may be there is a mistake. Sir/madam, this is my humble request, please re check my chemistry paper and kindly reply me for my future. Yours sincirely bishal biswas roll no 7656554 email biplabbiswascrj10@gmail.com
fxn69

rechecking

sir/mam
My result shows only 11 marks in maths.kindly recheck the same.
Roll no.:2737065
contact nmbr: 9906463542
Anant Goyal

May 28, 2014

rechecking of my physical education copy

Sir. I have got 81 marks in physical education but I evaluate itself it should be 94-97. Therefore I wanted to recheck my cbse physical education board copy
Piyushi_prabha

May 28, 2014

Re-checking and re-evaluation of marks

Respected Sir
I appeared in 2014 12th exam. But my marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry (theory) are way below my expectations. I am sure there is some problem in the correction of the copies. So I request you to please revaluate and recheck my copies of above mentioned subjects.
Roll no. 7620885
Ashwini Kumar

unexpected marks

Respected sirs,
My cbse board roll no. is 7651296.I had expected 70 plus marks in each subject but something went wrong with the published results.I got only 68 marks in english,59 in maths and 41(12 in theory) in physics,i.e,failed in theory which is indeed impossible.Even I calculated above 95 in chemistry.Sir please do something... otherwise my career will be spoiled.I kindly request you to recheck my copies.I am very disappointed.
sanchit khurana

not satisfied with result

recheck papers of physics,chemistry,maths

I appeared board examination of 2014.. i have scored very less marks in pcm.. i got fail which is impossible.. .. i have studied very hard for this examination i am a very good student.. i want my papers to be recheck... please sir i request you.. my roll no- 5607977..its very disappointing for me and my family... it will effect my carrier.. i request to be kind and recheck my pcm copies once again.. plzz sir i will be very thankful to you
sanchit khurana
reet banga

business studies, English

What is the procedure for revaluation of copies?
My business studies and English marks are both almost 15 and 10 marks less than my expectation and I'd like a revaluation and verification of marks.
Roll no- 1695326
Reet Banga
rigi

May 10, 2014

Sculpture

The fine arts paper or sculpture had a wrong question this year. It was not in the syllabus and caused havoc among the student appearing for it. Kindly take note of this and award full marks for that question. It was the 6th question. Thank you.
Bhvaya

May 5, 2014

Jee Main Wrong score

My 2014 JEE MAINS score displayed on jee mains website is 38 whereas when I check my omr sheet responses with the official answer key and saw that the difference was of about 5 marks in maths.I request you to re-check my paper and provide me new updated score.

Name: Bhvaya.N.Karia
DOB: 15/02/1996
Roll No.:25019944
Email: bhavyakaria@yahoo.in
Manab mitra1

Apr 25, 2014

different level of question in jeemain 2014

The level of question of offline and different dates of online examination were very much different for jeemains 2014. Same things happened in CBSE class XII examination. It will affect very badly the future of students who worked sincerely and performed well at par with their lucky friends who got easy questions. Hence we would like to request you to create rank list and percentile score amongst students having same set of questions to maintain equality and natural justice.
Manab mitra1

Apr 25, 2014

different lel of question in jeemain 2014ev

The levell of question of offline and different dates of online were very much different for jeemains 2014. Same things happened in CBSE class XII examination. It will affect very badly the future of students who worked sincerely and performed well at par with their lucky friends who got easy questions. Hence we would like to request you to create rank list and percentile score amongst students having same set of questions to maintain equality and natural justice.
nithin4cbse

Apr 24, 2014

I have completed my schooling from navodaya vidyalaya in Kerala and got my both ( 10 and 12 ) certificates after completion, and completed my degree and applied for Original degree certificate, after few weeks I have got one memo from concerned university; informing that your name is mis match in 10 and 12 certificates

As per memo I noticed same, the mistake is as follows;

my name appeared in both certificates as,

10th - Nithin Kumar T (correct name)

12th - Nithinkumar T ( no space between NITHIN and KUMAR, same time 2 times space followed by T)

Now, i have completed my PG (MBA), Same way I didn't get MBA certificate because of Original degree certificate submissiion..

Inshort, I am a MBA graduate but only got 12th class as educational qualification..

Kindly help sir, day by day my job opportunity is losing

NAME MIS MATCH IN 10 AND 12, AS A RESULT MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE NOT ISSUED TILL NOW ( COMPLETED DEGREE IN 2010 !!! ) NAME MIS MATCH IN 10 AND 12, AS A RESULT MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE NOT ISSUED TILL NOW ( COMPLETED DEGREE IN 2010 !!! )

Ajit Kumar

Apr 7, 2014

JEE(Main) Exam Hall in deplorable condition

My brother appeared in JEE(Main) Examination on 6th April,2014. His examination centre was Air Force School, Viman Nagar,Pune(Maharashtra).
His seating arrangement was in the School Auditorium where there were very few fans and were mostly out of order in such penetrating 39 - 40 deg.C temperature. Just after entering the exam hall, he asked the lady invigilator to run the fan which was hanging over his head but was out of order. She went out to check for the possibility of starting the fan and returned after approximately 15 minutes when the exam was scheduled to start.
When he again asked for the fan, she replied that fan is out of order and will not work. Such was the condition of some other fans as well and students were sweating heavily.
Ultimately, he was forced to write the exam without fan in such burning hot weather. He had a lot of pressure in his head as he had worked hard for last 2 years for this day and I was sure that he will perform well.
After some time, he drank water to cool himself and seek relief from tremendous pressure. Consequently after an hour , he got the nature’s call and demanded to go to urinal but he was denied this facility. They told him that there is no urinal nearby and they can’t allow him to go outside. He and some other examinees cried literally for going to urinal, but they were forced to write the exam for two more hours in such extreme odd conditions. How can a person solve the riddles which are asked when his urinary bladder is loaded with pressure.
Some other candidates also faced the same condition. My brother couldn’t perform well because his brain stopped to work properly in the exam inspite of very good preparation just because of the hard luck of getting allocated the exam centre which is in such deplorable conditions which are unbearable. He is deeply frustrated now.
CBSE authorities, wake up from deep slumber. How come you people are torturing the bright teenagers. How can you allocate your exam center in such a hell ?
Shaurya Shah

Apr 1, 2014

Accountancy Board exam

What was it!
IF CBSE IS REALLY KEEN TO SET DIFFICULT QUESTIONS FOR EXAMS, IT MUST FIRST BOTHER TO FRAME " PROPER UP-TO-DATE NCERT TEXTBOOKS AND NOT 2007-PUBLISHED CRAP!
Cbse 2014 board exams were horrendous! Compare the level of difficulty of ncert textbooks and your question paper!
shushil kumar

Apr 1, 2014

ACCOUNTANCY LENGHTY AND TOUGH {OUTSIDE DELHI}

ACCOUNTANCY WAS SO LENGHTY WE NEEDED ATLEAST 4 HRS TO COMPLETE THE PAPER... BESIDE SOME QUESTIONS WERE VERY VERY TOUGH I AM SURE THAT MOST OF US WOULD BE IN TEARS

army postal life insurance - Double Recovery of PLI Policy No : APS-YS-295248L
    Hav D Umapathi Naidu SUB : REFUND OF DOUBLE RECOVERED...
    Tci Freight - tci freight consignment misplaced
    My TCI freight consignment # 611853793 has been lost. The...
    idea sim lost - lost of sim and mobile
    my name is Mukesh kumar . I have lost my idea sim and...
    Roop Amrit - DELIVERY OF ROOP SOUNDARYA INSTEAD OF ROOP AMRIT CREAM
    Dear sir/madam i have ordered 2 quantities of roop amrit...
    59291 - Non- delivery of Electronic Goods & misbehaving with...
    I am extremely disappointed with the response of Floor...
    IIT gate 2015 secured transaction - Extra money not refunded yet
    Dear Sir, My name is Shalini Kashyap, enrolment...
    snapdeal - Wrong Commitment
    ORDER NO. : 3264090541 Order Placed On : 2014-10-19...
    Reliance - act wa not woking
    yesterday i activated wattsapp plan @rs 16/month n my...
    broadband@relienceada.com - for termination
    user ID 310532822176 termination no. 225407574 date of...
    slum wing delhi development authority - Allotment
    My father Sunil Dutt had applied for the Resident Flat in...