CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

bindhusunil

Sep 11, 2016

SA1exam

I got SA1 exam timetable and no holidays between second language and english exam. I upload my timetable.please take necessary actions.

SA1exam

Danyal Ali

Sep 6, 2016

Studies and Sports

I have a complaint regarding studies and sports. See the problem is that I have heard that you have given subjects like science, maths,computer,language subjects and in commerce you have given entrepreneurship,informatics practices,maths,economics,business,accountancy.Now i have heard that you have also given Physical Education(P.E/Sports) as a subject in some of the schools.I am not sure whether it is true or no but even if you have given P.E as subject,then why are some schools not giving P.E as option for children if for scholastic subjects you have lots of options.See becoming a doctor/chartered accountant/engineer is not everyone`s cup of tea.It is according to the talent of the students.If students who are interested in sports want to have P.E as subject,they should be allowed to.Now I have often heard supervisors,teachers,parents of some students,principals,and headmasters of some schools saying to students that "If you have an interest in becoming a sportsman(or sportswoman),drop it."What the heck is this??Please make it compulsory from this/next year onwards (preferably this year onwards) that schools should also include sports as a separate and optional subject,just like other subjects.Even if they are having P.E,in some schools P.E is not taken as a subject but only as a fun time for students,which is absolutely wrong.Please do something about it.
Ramsakal

Priya489

Jul 30, 2016

Query regarding registration

Hello CBSE..
I'll be appearing for 12th boards this session 2016-17. As required, I've submitted my Adhar card number for registeration. But my Adhar card possesses my residential address and NOT my permanent address.
Would I face any difficulty due to it in appearing for competitive exams later?
ejw?/21

Jul 18, 2016

syuet8wg3

worlds biggest disaster is cbse , because of you guys many of people suicide just for percentage . you all must watch 3 idiots
ejw?/21

Jul 18, 2016

increaased rate of studies

hello cbse , i would be just direct with my question that , do you want to un intentionally kill the students . What is the humour get by make us over study late night and our teachers are more stupids without any fear from you guys they say to students that they will slap us kick in our butts or anything else what do you think we kids are a joke or something . just keep this in your mind that i request you all to check our school , i have heard that in our school someone have been smoking in school , i want you all to take actions and if you dont that you all guys are gonna get a good slap from me

"stop killing the students by the means of extreme studys"

my school - N.HNGOEL WORLD SCHOOL RAIPUR NEAR VIDHAN SABHA

increaased rate of studies

akpamitpatel

Jun 24, 2016

regarding 12 boards marksheet

Sir, this year i have given 12 board improvement exam but till this -25/06/2016 i havent received my marksheet through post please tell me how i will get my board marksheet
mo- 8449917270
akpamitpatel@gmail.com
Nirjhar Majumdar

Jun 24, 2016

Anomaly in JEE Main ranking

I got 101 marks in JEE Main which is above cut off mark. I got 93% in ISC Examination. CBSE showing my rank as 1,56,439.This is absurd,Please give me correct rank and save my future.
Name: Tanusha Majumdar
JEE Main Roll No. : 22316965
Bhavya Mishra

Jun 20, 2016

result of reevaluation before jee mains councelling

I applied for reevaluation of English core (301) , and after all the procedure and processes in the reveal status it is written
"MISTAKE LETTER SENT" without any remark .what does they mean by that?
the letter sent is by mail or by post? and which kind of letter is sent?
also , how can I know mine reevaluated marks because on 23 June the rank of jee mains is coming and marks are to be verified.

it is really getting troublesome for me to handle these things further.

So it is my humble request to release the result before 23 June and let us know the further process of obtaining mark sheet . many institutes ask for class 12 mark sheet for admissions.
Abhishek00l

Jun 20, 2016

Re evaluation result not yet uploaded

Sir/Ma'am
I have applied for re evaluation of my English core paper with re evaluation no. P50490R but have not yet received the result. And moreover, the jee main ranks are going to come on 23rd of this month. So I request you to release the result as soon as possible as my career is at stake
Thanking You

I DIND NOT GOT MY RESULT OF RECHECKING IT IS SHOWING CASE IS UNDER PROCESS
Parachute

Jun 19, 2016

Hall ticket

Sir, by mistake I lost my class 10 hall ticket , is there any process by which I can get a duplicate copy.
Plz
ANIRUDH GUPTA (2674360)

Jun 18, 2016

STILL REVALUATION RESULT NOT PUBLISHED

I WAS THE STUDENT CLASS 12TH IN SESSION 2015 - 2016 OF CBSE BOARD . I PASSED MY 12TH EXAMINATION AND FILLED REVALUATION FORM OF ENGLISH CORE(301) MY ROLL NO IS 2674360. MY SCHOOL CODE IS 04068 , MY CENTER NO IS 2156 MY REVALUATION APP NO IS C52868R BUT STILL IT IS UNDER PROCESS ON 23 JEE MAIN RANKING WILL BE PUBLISHED AND BEFORE BOARD SHALL SUBMIT RESULT OF REVALUATION KINDLY SEE IN MATTER
Adnanjoyabali

Jun 11, 2016

Science

In science i have got very less marks nd I think in FA's grade is wrong because I have been getting good marks in fa' and request to check my fa's marks

Science

Himu0011

Jun 9, 2016

photocopy not received

I have applied for photocopy of answerbook of physical education and English but haven't received yet. Further reevaluation procedure is hectic and only one day is left. Kindly look into the matter soon.

Application code: C53034
Roll no. : 2758249
rajeshsahuofficial

Jun 8, 2016

Maths

Maths
Dear sir/ma'am

I have applied for photocopy of answerbook of maths but haven't received it yet. Today is the last date of applying for revaluation. Sir without seeing my answerbook how can I apply for revaluation. So please sir do something for me.
IBidSid

Jun 8, 2016

Answerbook NOT UPLOADED

I have studied in a school outside of India. I had applied for verification of marks in Biology. I still haven’t received the copy of the answer book in the requested subject. I have uploaded the undertaking form, payed the fee and still haven’t received the answer book. Tomorrow is the last date to apply for revaluation. I have received a message saying ‘Mistake letter sent’ in the verification status. I have been trying to call the NCT Foreign Schools office all day but no one is responding. I request you to respond at the earliest and send the answer book. I have sent you an email regarding this with all my information.
Akriti Sharma

Jun 7, 2016

Board Checking

Greetings,
Perhaps this complaint is only out of sheer dissatisfaction. I had Political Science subject in my grade 12 and I've recently appeared for CBSE Board 2016. Already on and off I was warned about CBSE checking but the nightmare soon came true.
Apparently, my Political Science exam went really well, I expected more than 95, but to my surprise I only got 85 and being political science- the subject in which I wanted to do majors, shattered.
Requesting for my answersheet, what I saw was to complete my surprise.. All my 6 marks questions were marked as 2-3 marks provided all answers were correctly marked without a single cross or error sign.

And to my despair, I cannot even apply for revaluation for a subject like Political Science as CBSE norms. I've no idea how to actually deal with this when admissions are too round the corner.
Dtiwari

Jun 5, 2016

Wrong checking of physics paper

CBSE is a board which destroy ones life. The aim of this board us to grab money from people. I am a 12 pass out this year 2016. I had worked hard for exams and my exams gone good I thought to get 90+ in physics. But when the result came I was shocked I got mere 79. Then I thought to go for the re evaluation and when I saw my answer sheet those foolish mad stupid teacher of physics had cut my marks that it was his father answer sheet when my answer was according to answer key he/ she had cut 2 to 3 marks without any reason. If know that I am a fool that I am writing here. If bloody CBSE has guts tell me about that teacher. And I will abuse CBSE head throughout my life.
Guys don't do any fe evaluation because CBSE want to grab money from you. First they will ask for 300 then 700 then 1000 rupees per subject but of no use.
My roll no is 5820041.
Deepak is my name do what ever you can idiots.
Anjali@1245

Checking not done appropriately

CBSE is demanding Rs300 only for rechecking of copies. Further they are demanding Rs700 for photocopy of answer sheet per subject. Also they had imposed a condition that no one will question the evaluation done by the examiner. My questions are-
1. If we can not question the evaluation done by examiner then what is the benefit of paying Rs700 per subject.
2. How come students have attempted the question paper of only 80 marks are getting rewarded by marks in 90s when I have attempted of 100 marks correctly and getting only 64 marks in English Core.
Achal Arora

Wrong Checking

Dear CBSE thanku for destroying my future. I don't know what you did with my exams sheet. I got more than 70% in pre boards so i was sure that i will score more than 75% easily but thanks for ur brilliant checking . I got only 61% and only 36 in maths . I was confident that i will get more than 50 in maths and U will give some grace marks and in chemistry i was confident that i will score more than 90 easily but i got only 70. And now moving to english i only got 61 .. I mean what the hell.. I never got less than 85 in any class even in 11th also . And now the subject which I hate the most (Physics ) .. I scored 23 in theory which is unbelievable .OMG I hate this because I never scored above 40 in school exams but board exam was so easy that i was confident that i will score more than 40 and the most improtant thing my friends who never ever passed in single subject in school exams in class 12 they got more than 70%.. My friends and teachers told me not to submit for rechecking because most time they deduct marks and i will fall to 55%.. I don't know what to do.. Thanks for giving less marks to deserving student👍👍
shridhey

upgraded wrong subjects

Sir/madam I am student of class 10 . I want to inform you that in Hindi and mathematics I got A1 in FA and A2 in SA so I should get A1 in total but I get A1 in total after upgradation so I request you to correct this mistake and to upgrade any other two subject so that my cgpa would become better . pls sir/madam accept my request and correct the mistakes . My roll no. Is 6151197 and. DOB is 14/06/2000
Keerthy

Jun 1, 2016

NO RESPONSE

IS THERE ANYONE FORMALLY RESPONSIBLE WHO IS READING THIS? FOR CBSE THEY HAVE IN THEIR OFFICIAL SITE GIVEN AN EMAIL ID AND CONTACT NUMBER. I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM REPEATEDLY. NO RESPONSE. AND THE REGIONAL OFFICE FELLOWS? THEY SEEM TO LIVE IN MOON. THEY HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT AM TALKING. THEY ASK TO CONTACT DELHI. AND DELHI IS DEAF. MY GREIVANCE WAS REGARDING CLASS X UPPGRADATION 2016.
mukesh gambhir

Jun 1, 2016

Revaluation

I just want to recheck my maths paper so that I can be pass in maths and I have a doubt about my paper because I got E1 grade and I was supposed to be pass but unfortunately not passed only in maths please recheck my ans paper again and any counting mistake is there
then contact us on this no
9811192435.
Roll no. 8740626
School no. 61476
andra sai

May 31, 2016

wrong calculation

i got wrong calculation in fa i got b1 and in sa i got c2 and how it will b2

wrong calculation

ILLIGAL gold bars sale purchase - Tax Evasion Supression of Income / inflated Expenses
    This complaint is regarding sell purchase of ILLIGAL GOLD...
    paytm - hffhkd
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    fraud calls - Fraud calls
    Hi Sir, The below numbers are asking for security and...
    Kolkata Police - moblile phone stolen
    Dear Sir, My mobile phone was theft on 28th september...
    SSC - SSC Representation project is not working
    I don't understand what is the purpose of extending...
    SBI Speed Post - Atm Card not recieved
    Afte expire my ATM card still not recieve and bank given...
    SSC - Wrong marks
    I didn't get marks for wrong option in SSC cgl exam
    MCD Delhi - have a sewage line but public don't do there...
    sir, we are resident of H.no-98 old village maujpur...
    freecharge.in - Only For Failed & Pending Transaction
    Dial This Number Only For +9188 747 67 807 Failed &...