CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

DR2003

Feb 22, 2017

Poor standard

We are compared with our elders for their knowledge which they gained in the crucial years of 9th,10th,11th and 12th.As a student of grade 9 it brings great stigma when I look down the pedestal I am positioned upon.the demands for admissions and employment are increasing by the hour and so should the competence of the students but are we truly exposed and prepared to the world of competition with the reading materials currently provided by ncert? There seems to be a extensive contrast in what we have and what we need.the substandard books are outdated, poor in content and lack detailed content in many subjects, this forcing us to purchase other reading materials. This experimenting with our future will definitely cause us to look back and wonder if we really gained"knowledge" or just scored marks for the "points"which need to be fished out.
ashish

Feb 14, 2017

request to change physics exam date of class 12 2017

In the time table (date sheet) released by cbse of class 12 it is mentioned that physics exam will held on 15 March 2017 but on that same day there is national holiday on account of shivaji Maharaaj jayanti..according to national holidays list of India 2017 ...and Sir/mam in recent years it was celebrated on 19 February but this year it will going to held on 15 March according to the Hindu calendar.... And dear sir/mam we as Marathi.. Celebrate this festival so we need holiday on that day..... ..... Further dear sir/mam there is festival of holi on 13 March ..as on account of holi there is a lot of disturbance so we science students beg to you to postpone our physics exam after our jee mains exam which will held on 9 april .....dear sir / mam please postpone our physics exam so we can fulfill our duties towards our religion....... I am also attaching the link of National holiday page https://www.calendardate.com/in_year2017_holidays.php
ashish

Feb 14, 2017

request to change physics exam date of class 12 2017

pramod gangwar

Feb 10, 2017

correction in 10th marksheet 2016

HOW TO CORRECT/CHANGE MOTHER NAME IN 10TH MARKS SHEET.
REGARDLESS OF SCHOOL DOCUMENTS. CHANGING NAME IN MARKS SHEET OTHER THAN IN SCHOOL DOCUMENT
aanchal1221

Feb 2, 2017

Ugc net paper 3017 jan

During ugc paper conducted on jan 2017 . Invigilators wasted our 15 mins in distributing the sheets and other formalities which was supposed to be conducted before the Bell rang but they didnt.
cantdisclosw

Jan 9, 2017

Cbse date sheet 2017

In the timetable released by cbse the examination for commerce students end at 17th April which is too late and that to for a subject like ECONOMICS. I request the board to change the date to 4th april or 5th april keeping accordance with subjects in commerce background.
Please many students will agree with me.
i beg.
Please do it cbse please.
The commerce students wont ve able to study for cpt and other entrance exam dates are clashing. Please look into the matter.
jatin_zlatanist

Dec 30, 2016

Just studying for marks

these days students just study to gain marks so they think that the marks would make their future ! but thats wrong ... the knowledge outside books is important and its important for them to understand that knowledge would make them better not the marks !

Students learn concepts to gain marks but in the real life they fail to implement and use it ! thats what we need to improve ... Im not saying that there should be no exams or tests .... they should be but we should stop this thinking that marks would make their future bright !

if the child would only study for marks he or she would take the studies as a stress but if he is studies for knowledge he or she would be happy to learn more and more !....

please make every parent teacher and student aware of this fact !
chanu

Dec 12, 2016

Class 10 marksheet changes still not done

I, Chandan Agrawal (Roll No: 1213283, Year: 2014), had applied for change in Mother's Name in my class 10 Result cum Marksheet 2014 long back in 2014. Actually mistakenly her nickname 'Renu' was submitted in school and CBSE documents for class 10. Her true and actual name is USHA AGRAWAL which is in all her Government issued Identities and all official documents including Passport, Aadhar Card, etc.

For the correction to be made all the required documents as per CBSE with a sum of Rs. 1000 was paid and submitted to CBSE Ajmer Office for the required correction in mother's name to be made in class 10 result and migration certificate. Thereafter several reminders have been sent. CBSE's reponse was still not well.

Hence on 17-11-2015 a case was filed in Hon'ble High Court Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh to instruct CBSE to make the required correction. The Case Number was WP-19645 (Year-2015). As the final order of the court dated 30-06-2016 petition is disposed off with the following directions that :
1. Impugned order Annexure P/4 is hereby quashed.
2. Petitioner is directed to submit all the relevant documents to the respondent No.1 through respondent No.2-School for change of name of his mother in the mark-sheet of Secondary School Examination (Session : 2012-14) and thereafter, the Board shall issue a mark-sheet to the petitioner mentioning correct name of his mother as 'Usha Agrawal.'
3. The aforesaid exercise shall be completed within a period of two months from the date of receipt of the copy of this order.

Still after months of the court directions and submission of all the required documents the correction has not been made. The required documents along with name change printed in Government Gazette and Court's order was sent to CBSE, Ajmer. Still no correction has been made.

I request you to kindly fasten up the matter. Please understand that it is very necessary for me to get the mother's name change done in class 10 result as fast as possible as it is very very important for my future career and opportunities. I request quick action so that my future is saved. I BEG for required correction to be made soon.
roiz

Oct 21, 2016

DPS(junior wing)civil line talanagri

pressureing on children by school staff
Dear sir, jesa k mein dekhta a rha hu k hmesha se board exam hi hote aaye hn..mgr aligarh k school dps (talanagri) junior wing mein bilkul iss ka mukhtalif ho rha hai 15.10.2016 se principal k kehne pr school ka staff bachoon pr itna pressure kr rha h k aap sb bacche (Home board) m baitho yahin school m exam doge agr board m baithoge percentage kam aai to harame school ki rank neeche jaiye...aur staff khud zbrdasti home board ka exam foram fill kra rhe hn..iss ki choice to bacche ki honi chahiye k wo konsa board le...ya parents ki bina permission kaap kese khud staff faisla le skta hai..jb k principal ki ladki board m appear hogi..baki home board..it nt fair
sumit.sg914

Oct 20, 2016

problem in filling online form

i am trying to fill cbse 12 improvement form for 2017 exam and in the online form complete list of states are not visible so i cannot proceed on that please fix it soon
Siddharth sahni

Oct 9, 2016

Correction of result

respected,Sir
I m siddharth sahni i gave the board exams of class 10 th in which i got the E2 grade in SA and B2 in FA nd i get compartment in science. In copartment i got E1 in SA then also Total is written as E1
Rollno.5085481

Correction of result

bindhusunil

Sep 11, 2016

SA1exam

I got SA1 exam timetable and no holidays between second language and english exam. I upload my timetable.please take necessary actions.

SA1exam

Danyal Ali

Sep 6, 2016

Studies and Sports

I have a complaint regarding studies and sports. See the problem is that I have heard that you have given subjects like science, maths,computer,language subjects and in commerce you have given entrepreneurship,informatics practices,maths,economics,business,accountancy.Now i have heard that you have also given Physical Education(P.E/Sports) as a subject in some of the schools.I am not sure whether it is true or no but even if you have given P.E as subject,then why are some schools not giving P.E as option for children if for scholastic subjects you have lots of options.See becoming a doctor/chartered accountant/engineer is not everyone`s cup of tea.It is according to the talent of the students.If students who are interested in sports want to have P.E as subject,they should be allowed to.Now I have often heard supervisors,teachers,parents of some students,principals,and headmasters of some schools saying to students that "If you have an interest in becoming a sportsman(or sportswoman),drop it."What the heck is this??Please make it compulsory from this/next year onwards (preferably this year onwards) that schools should also include sports as a separate and optional subject,just like other subjects.Even if they are having P.E,in some schools P.E is not taken as a subject but only as a fun time for students,which is absolutely wrong.Please do something about it.
Ramsakal

Priya489

Jul 30, 2016

Query regarding registration

Hello CBSE..
I'll be appearing for 12th boards this session 2016-17. As required, I've submitted my Adhar card number for registeration. But my Adhar card possesses my residential address and NOT my permanent address.
Would I face any difficulty due to it in appearing for competitive exams later?
ejw?/21

Jul 18, 2016

syuet8wg3

worlds biggest disaster is cbse , because of you guys many of people suicide just for percentage . you all must watch 3 idiots
ejw?/21

Jul 18, 2016

increaased rate of studies

hello cbse , i would be just direct with my question that , do you want to un intentionally kill the students . What is the humour get by make us over study late night and our teachers are more stupids without any fear from you guys they say to students that they will slap us kick in our butts or anything else what do you think we kids are a joke or something . just keep this in your mind that i request you all to check our school , i have heard that in our school someone have been smoking in school , i want you all to take actions and if you dont that you all guys are gonna get a good slap from me

"stop killing the students by the means of extreme studys"

my school - N.HNGOEL WORLD SCHOOL RAIPUR NEAR VIDHAN SABHA

increaased rate of studies

akpamitpatel

Jun 24, 2016

regarding 12 boards marksheet

Sir, this year i have given 12 board improvement exam but till this -25/06/2016 i havent received my marksheet through post please tell me how i will get my board marksheet
mo- 8449917270
akpamitpatel@gmail.com
Nirjhar Majumdar

Jun 24, 2016

Anomaly in JEE Main ranking

I got 101 marks in JEE Main which is above cut off mark. I got 93% in ISC Examination. CBSE showing my rank as 1,56,439.This is absurd,Please give me correct rank and save my future.
Name: Tanusha Majumdar
JEE Main Roll No. : 22316965
Bhavya Mishra

Jun 20, 2016

result of reevaluation before jee mains councelling

I applied for reevaluation of English core (301) , and after all the procedure and processes in the reveal status it is written
"MISTAKE LETTER SENT" without any remark .what does they mean by that?
the letter sent is by mail or by post? and which kind of letter is sent?
also , how can I know mine reevaluated marks because on 23 June the rank of jee mains is coming and marks are to be verified.

it is really getting troublesome for me to handle these things further.

So it is my humble request to release the result before 23 June and let us know the further process of obtaining mark sheet . many institutes ask for class 12 mark sheet for admissions.
Abhishek00l

Jun 20, 2016

Re evaluation result not yet uploaded

Sir/Ma'am
I have applied for re evaluation of my English core paper with re evaluation no. P50490R but have not yet received the result. And moreover, the jee main ranks are going to come on 23rd of this month. So I request you to release the result as soon as possible as my career is at stake
Thanking You

I DIND NOT GOT MY RESULT OF RECHECKING IT IS SHOWING CASE IS UNDER PROCESS
Parachute

Jun 19, 2016

Hall ticket

Sir, by mistake I lost my class 10 hall ticket , is there any process by which I can get a duplicate copy.
Plz
ANIRUDH GUPTA (2674360)

Jun 18, 2016

STILL REVALUATION RESULT NOT PUBLISHED

I WAS THE STUDENT CLASS 12TH IN SESSION 2015 - 2016 OF CBSE BOARD . I PASSED MY 12TH EXAMINATION AND FILLED REVALUATION FORM OF ENGLISH CORE(301) MY ROLL NO IS 2674360. MY SCHOOL CODE IS 04068 , MY CENTER NO IS 2156 MY REVALUATION APP NO IS C52868R BUT STILL IT IS UNDER PROCESS ON 23 JEE MAIN RANKING WILL BE PUBLISHED AND BEFORE BOARD SHALL SUBMIT RESULT OF REVALUATION KINDLY SEE IN MATTER
Adnanjoyabali

Jun 11, 2016

Science

In science i have got very less marks nd I think in FA's grade is wrong because I have been getting good marks in fa' and request to check my fa's marks

Science

JOURNEY COOK - SALARY
    Guys i want To share one of my frnd story Her Name is...
    TRAP THE DEAL - Defected product nd refund money
    I ordered 20000mah power bank with 128gb samsumg memory...
    MAHIMA SAREE SURAT - FRAUD COMPANY DIDNT DELIVER THE PARCEL
    I placed order on 13th february i purchased 3lehenga suit...
    icai - Not recieved study material
    I have not received my study material for ipcc may 3017...
    paytm - gffgff
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE -91-81-26-75-58-86- ANY PROBLEMS ...
    Kondapur RTA - RC Book Not Issued
    Hello, I did my new vehicle registration at Kondapur...
    wisdommart.in - wisdommart.in
    I got call from WISDOMMART from Faridabad first he called...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - hfyfcgutc
    Any problem Any complaint Customer care 24*7* 75 84 88...
    Whaaky.com - Customer feedback
    Please don't buy any product from Whaaky.com. one of...