CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Himani Singh

PROBLEM WITH RESULT

I'M HIMANI SINGH . I 'VE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR AND TOOK CBT 10TH APRIL 2016!
THERE WERE MANY QUESTIONS WORNG AND EVEN THE ANSWERS IN THE ANSWER KEY WERE NOT CORRECT.
LEAVEING ALL I JUST CHALLENGED A FEW OF THE QUESTIONS.
BUT IT SEEMS LIKE CBSE HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH THE CHALLENGES AND NEITHER HAVE GIVEN ME PROPER EXPALNTIONS FOR WHICH I HAVE PAID.
OKY IF IM WRONG WITH MY CHLLENGES THEN PLEASE I WOULD REQUESTION TO ATLEAST SEND ME ANSWERS WITH PROPER EXPALNTIONS.
BUT IF IM CORRECT ALONG WITH THE OTHER PEOPLES CHALLENGES THEN PLEASE GIVE US BOUNS MARKS.
I'M NOT SATISFITIED WITH THE RELAESED RESULT! !
I REQUEST CBSE TO PLEASE GIVE ME A POSTIVE REPLY ALONG WITH A SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . IT COSTS ME MY CARRER WHICH IS NOT A JOKE
AND IF U WANT I CAN GIVE U A LIST PROBLEMS IN QUESTION FACED BY ME! !
Yash Agrawal

JEE MAIN RESULT

There are many mistakes in the official answer key of JEE MAIN ONLINE EXAM of 09-04-16 which was published by CBSE.
Now the results are out and the there is still no correction in the answer key.
There are total of 6 wrong answers by CBSE and the right answers are ticked by almost every students; even given in NCERT and even supported by leading coaching centers such as RESONANCE,ALLEN,FIITJEE etc.,
for eg.there is one question(Q-41) in which it is asked that which element does not exhibit +ve oxidation state now it is very simple that fluorine is the right answer since it is most electronegative however according to CBSE Answer is Chlorine now according to CBSE it is saying that Chlorine is the most electronegative so please someone give NOBLE PRIZE to CBSE.It has changed the universal law.
I'm using such language because CBSE has ruined my career and also of many by publishing such unfair result.
Please take actions because 30 marks matters alot for me.
There are faults in Q-18,32,39,41,42,66 according to question paper published in the site of jeemain.nic.in
Please help me because this is a blunder mistake by CBSE because not only by one person the right answers are supported by hundreds of leading coaching institutions and thousands of experts.
Please please help.
LAKSHMI V

UNFAIR JEE RESULTS

CBSE HAS NOT AT ALL TAKEN CONSIDERATION OF ANY OF THE CLAIMS OF THE STDENTS ABOUT THE FAULTY ANSWER KEY OF APRIL 9 ( I THINK IT HAS CONSIDERED ONLY 1 QUESTON)
THIS IS SO UNFAIR
WHERE ARE THE BONUS MARKS FOR THE WRONG QUESTION..
ESPECIALLY CHEMISTRY PART IS WORSE

FOR THE BOD QUESTON YOU HAVENT AWARDED MARKS
PLEASE RELEASE THE CHANGED ANSWER KEY

AND PLEASE DO REVISE THE JEE MARKS
disha0

Apr 25, 2016

JEE mains

I came to know about several flaws in the JEE mains exam conducted this year : 2016.
The associated committee should take necessary steps for the same as consideration only if the student has submitted the amount of Rs.1000 makes no sense! Students were supposed to work hard and give the exam, which they did! Rest is the responsibility of the authorities to make fair judgement. A STRONG ACTION NEEDED!
ATHD

JEE MAIN

Jee mains
I still fail to understand why we are required to pay 1000 rupees per question to challenge the answer key.According to me,it is a student's right to voice his doubts regarding the answers of an exam that he or she wrote.While a small sum,maybe less than 500 rupees might have been reasonable, it is a great blow to all the underprivileged students.In the online exam conducted on 10 th April,atleast two questions have been wrongly answered in the key,one of which has an answer clearly written in the NCERT textbook.We do not want the fee to be revoked,but reduced at least.I strongly believe that we do not have to pay a hefty sum for getting the right to challenge the answer key of an exam that we all took great pains in preparing for.
pms11skl

Apr 21, 2016

FAULTY ANSWER KEY OF JEE ONLINE EXAM (9 APRIL,16)

To my absolute shock, there are a couple of mistakes in the official answer key of jee mains paper 1(9th Apri,2016l).
1. The most visible fault is the chem question number 41 whose correct answer is fluorine whereas the key absurdly states chlorine!
2. In the question number 50 asking about full form of BOD, two answers are correct.
3. In question 18, the ncert book nowhere specifies it's only rotational energy, in fact vibrational energy is more appropriate option.(For reference, check the key by leading coaching institutes.)
4. Moreover, question number 19 is declared a "Bonus" by Resonance and physics question number 25 also needs correction.

I just cannot understand why the official key is wrong. Paying 1000 INR for one answer and that too without any refund is simply illogical. Why do we have to pay for OUR RIGHT ANSWERS?
I hope CBSE rectifies its mistakes as soon as possible otherwise all our efforts and hard work of past years will simply go in vain.
WE DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE!!!
Nitish29

Errors in April 10th, Online JEE Mains Exam

It is highly disheartening for the students who appeared for the above mentioned online exam as there were inumerous mistakes in the question paper ,for example, Dual Answers Correct, Printing Mistakes, No Correct Option which led to uncertainity in attempting the questions along with wastage of precious time in pondering over the incorrect questions!
It is Requested for the benefit of lakhs of students who appeared on that day, either appropriate grace marks should be given or a RE-TEST should be allowed for these students. We are ready to pay the online test fee again if required.
Kindly look into this matter at the earliest in the interest of all the aspirants of this prestigious examination.
Anonymous1504

Apr 19, 2016

JEE MAIN - 10.04.2016

I have a few doubts in the Chemistry section of JEE-MAIN 2016 held on 10.04.2016 in which 4 questions, according to me are bonus questions.

The question numbers(according to the question paper provided in JEE MAIN website) are
Question 59 - The internet says that both erythromycin and ofloxacin are bactericidal antibiotics
Question 40 - In my opinion, there is no such thing as "gold number" either in the JEE-Main syllabus or in the NCERT textbooks which is recommended for the examination
Question 50 - It has nowhere been mentioned that CO2 helps in reducing environmental pollution
Question 60 - I fail to understand what "Rhumann's purple" is

Overall the paper is a nightmare for students who prepare only from the NCERT books.
Arihant jaim

Apr 19, 2016

error in jee main paper 10 april 2016 +error in answer key of same paper

I am ordinary student who have chosen online mode for main
But unfortunately there were errors in the paper. In set 3 ,question 86 there is misprinting. Instead of 12.4 124 was written. So i have leave that question in exam.later i found that it was 12.4 .i have found this from www.toppr.com . . Again answer key provided from jee main official website had many error. Some are question 14 and 39. Infact question 39 is simplest question, but answer in the answer key was wrong.
I just want to cbse to review their answer key.
I am a poor stuent and could not afford Rps. 1000 per question to be challenge. Please someone help me
Asimamitav Parida

Apr 18, 2016

JEE MAIN 2016 BONUS

Kindly award BONUS marks for all those incorrect questions especially in maths the "BINOMIAL THEOREM QUESTION " .There is absolutely no mention about bonus/grace in the answer key. Why should a student suffer for a mistake which he/she didnt commit???
A student who is preparing for the JEE MAIN exam for the entire year is the one who suffers the most... The students are mentally harassed seeing such a question paper during the stressful exam duration and this further hampers their overall performance..
shallubatti@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016

grace marks sholud be given for accountamcy paper.

Dear sir /Madam I am here to draw your attention towards the youngsters who held the tough accountancy examination . The paper was much tough and lenghty . We all revised the every single quedtion ,every additional question and various other books. But it all got wasted , all our hardwork went in vain. So i request cbse board to be linient and pls give nearly 20 marks as grace marks .Many students like me left thier paper of nearly 20-25marks. Its a huge request to cbse board to make our future not to spoil it. I hope you will give the best redult of accountamcy and all other subjects and other streams too.
dasgupsx

Apr 17, 2016

CBSE Science Exhibition Certificate

Respected Sir/Madam,
Our students had qualified for the National Level CBSE Science Exhibition 2015(the second one, just to be clear, as that year two CBSE Science Exhibitions were held) and their project was selected in the top 20 projects. They were told during the award ceremony that the certificates would be sent to their school. Till now, no certificate has arrived and when we contacted the host school, Blue Bells Group of Schools, Sector 10, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, we got to know that no one has received the certificates. It's been almost a year, and yet no response from CBSE. I hope you get this resolved ASAP, since this is important to the students. The details of the exhibit are as follows :
Name: Student Tracking And Monitoring System
Category : ICT

Bloom Public School
Vasant Kunj
New Delhi
DEEPIKA UPPAL

Apr 12, 2016

NEED FOR GIVING FULL MARKS FOR EVERY ATTEMPTED QUESTION PLUS GRACE OF 15 OR 20 MARKS FOR CLASS XII MATHS PAPER

CBSE cant run away from its crime by just giving 8 or 11 marks of grace for that suicidal Maths paper of 14.3.16 for outside Delhi students........

Need of the hour for average and below average students is that CBSE should give huge grace of 20 marks plus full marks for each and every attempted question.

As the paper was so dreadful that students became totally blank after seeing those suicidal, dreadful questions set by some criminal and sadist, and in panic, they might have done many silly and basic calculation mistakes. Has CBSE considered this big truth while deciding for grace marking???????????????? ?????

If their Expert Committee is in real sense a group of experts, then it should at least have seen this aspect too, but we don't think so as CBSE is giving a nominal grace of 8 or 11 marks, it shows their indifferent, shameless and blind attitude towards plight of average and below average students!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sris

Apr 11, 2016

Ststing my roll no invalid

My roll no 12013959,issued by CBSE net is being stated as invalid when used to check my result.This is the very roll no issued to me officially on payment of fees.This very roll no was verfied by two invigilators at the examination centre.Please help me get my result.
anshulg5

Apr 8, 2016

Errors in JEE MAIN 2016 Question Paper

Every year more than 1.2 million aspiring students work hard for the prestigious examination, 'JEE MAIN' that held once every year. Their career depends on this exam. Students along with their parents curiously and anxiously wait for this D-day that is going to decide the future of many students of our country. Everyone is serious about this exam but same may not be the case with the officials who conduct the exam?

May be they find it difficult to design a single question paper error free or may be a whole year is less for them? Every year, five to six questions come in the question paper that may be either wrong or having multiple answers. Ironically, the official answer key declared by CBSE points out a less number of incorrect questions. The same happened with the question paper set for the JEE MAIN examination conducted on 03-04-2016. The responses from a lot of students and many coaching institutes suggested and clarified that there were at least four error questions in the examination held on the above date.

Considering the Test Booklet Code(SET)-'H' question paper, Question number '2' and Question number '5' have two possible answers. This is a major setback because each question was supposed to had only one correct answer.
Now, try to consider the situation of students who has solved these questions correctly only to find out that there are two correct answers. But they also know that there has to be only one correct answer. Now, they may revise their solution again, wasting their precious time, deliberately trying to find some error in their steps but in vain, as they had solved it correctly. They are unaware of the fact that the problem is in the question and its options. Now, some students may mark one of these two options but there are others also who will leave the question unattempted because they very well know about the negative marking and they may trust the paper setters more than their ability and think that the error is in their solution not in the question.
The both type of students solved the question correctly and both deserve marks for this question but the negligence of CBSE officials deprive the students, who left the question unattempted despite solving it correctly, from scoring marks on this error question. Because in such type of questions having multiple answers, marks are awarded by CBSE only when the student has marked one of the possible answers.
A difference of 1 mark only can sometimes prevent a student from getting admission in a institution of his/her choice. But in this case due to their mistake, a deserving candidate will be deprived of 4 marks for each question of such type. Is it his/her fault that the question was incorrect? Is it his/her fault for trusting paper setters for making an error-free question paper? If no, then why should he/her suffer?

I, thereby would like to make an appeal to the respected MHRD, CBSE and JEE MAIN officials to look into this matter more seriously and to give bonus marks for every incorrect question whether attempted or not.

There are two more incorrect questions from the same SET-'H' question paper. Question number '79' has no option matching with the answer coming out after solving the question. The answer coming out is C2H12, which neither matches with any of the given options nor is not possible. Another question from the same set that I would like to shed some light on is Question number '39'. In this question we have to find out the sum of coefficients of all the terms in a given expansion. The answer will come and will match one of the options only if we assume that all the terms are dissimilar and terms having same power cannot be merged. This is a completely wrong assumption and therefore, answer coming out on this assumption is also wrong. Hence, no solution for this problem too.

A Very Special Care must be taken for a competitive exam as this single exam will decide the future of many students still errors are occurring every year. Is a whole year less time for making 90 odd questions. These errors can lead to a great downfall of even the brightest minds. And what makes the matter worse is the treatment given for the incorrect questions. Bonus should be given for every ambiguous or wrong question because we never know what effect did it have on the performance of students.

Anshul Gupta
Ajay Negi

Apr 8, 2016

CAUSE OF A SUCCESSFUL TO A FAILURE

DEAR SIR OR MAY BE MADAM,
I AM NOT WRITING THIS ARTICLE TO COMPLAIN YOU ABOUT THE LENGTH OF ACCOUNTANCY BOARD PAPER OR THE TOUGHNESS OF MATHS PAPER.BUT WHAT I WANTED YOU TO SAY IS THAT ALTHOUGH EVEN IF I WAS PREPARED VERY WELL FOR THE EXAMINATION THEN EVEN I WAS NEVER BE ABLE TO GET GRACE MARKS BECAUSE IN MY BRAIN OR MEMORY A NEW TYPE OF VIRUS WHICH IS CALLED "THE BOARDS ARE YOUR LORDS IF YOU FAIL U GO TO JAIL" THE PEOPLE HAD CREATED A TERROR THEY SAY IF YOU DOESNT GET GOOD MARKS IN BOARDS THEN THEIRS NO USE OF YOUR LIFE.WELL WHEN I WAS IN CLASS 8 I WAS UNAWARE OF THE WORDS LIKE "DEPRESSION","ANXIETY","MOTIVATION",'STRESS","JOB" BUT WHEN I REACHED IN CLASS 12TH I FACED THIS OBSTACLES I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIGHT OR DEAL WITH IT WHICH MADE ME A CORPSE BODY WITH A LITTLE BREATHE.NOW WHOLE DAY I THINK ABOUT BOARD RESULTS INSTEAD OF DORAEMON,TOM AND JERRY.THE MOST DEPRESSING PART OF MY LIFE-I LEFT 30MARKS QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH BOARD EXAM.WELL PEOPLE WILL LAUGH BY SEEING MY MARKS BUT THEY WILL NEVER ASK ME THE REASON WHY I SCORED JUST THIS MUCH.THEY WILL FORGET ALL MY TECHNICAL MIND IN MAKING A WORKING REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER,REPAIRING THAT OLD RADIO,REPAIRING THE COMPUTER.FINALLY WHEN THEY WILL ASK ME THEN I WILL SIMPLY SAY "I WAS WELL PREPARED FOR MY EXAM BUT THE TERROR OF FAILURE BECAME A STONE OF MY SUCCESS.WELL I JUST WANTED YOU TO SAY IS THAT THE PAPERS ARE NOT HARD BUT ITS THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT HARD
THANKING YOU

P.S Gaonkar

10th evaluation

Respected Sir/madam,

Greetings to you..

X std board exam evaluation is going on for the academic year 2015-16 where many K.V and private school teachers are appointed as Examiners. But still there are many Private school Teachers who have not got a letter to be an Examiner. My anguish is only 5% of KV students opt for Common exam others prefer only writing at School based exam. But for this work many KV teachers are appointed as co-coordinators too.

Comparatively more than 50% of the KV teachers are employed for these jobs. Kindly consider the others too as we are in leave only now.

My sincere request to the board would treat the other CBSE teachers(X std Teaachers) of the other Schools in par with the KV teachers.

I hope my anguish would be answered......
NIKITHA SINGH

10 th Maths paper

This time cbse maths paper for class 10 was lengthy and there was no enough time..But,3 to 4 sums in 4 marks were from optional exercise in our ncert reader,and they have mentioned that these exercises are not from exam point of view.. So I request you please give atleast 12 to 16 grace marks.
PBKing@15

Maths

Maths paper conducted on 14 March 2014 was extermely hard and was harder than JEE Advance paper.
CBSE should take retest or should give marks liberally.
Otherwise CBSE students will have their future destroyed.
Complaint should also be registered against maker of question paper.
meenakshi.357

Computer Science

I am not happy with the syllabus of Class 10 IT as it must have topics which are useful for the students in near future even if they don't opt for IT.

For example - Android applications, Basics of Ethical Hacking, Basics of Antivirus Software means how to make this software, Practical aspects of networking.
srisans

Reference books for 10th cbse

Respected sir/madam
I would like to bring to your notice the problems cbse students are facing.The cbse recommends NCERT books for the ciriculum.We parents spend around 5000 Rupees i n purchasing the same. But these books are not sufficient from point of view of examination.We need to purchase additional reference books for example for math they recommend RD Sharma, RS Agarwal ,for science SChand.,togetther with science.Similarly we have to purchase for the remai ing subjects.This is an additional expense of 3000 Rupees.In a country like India how many people can afford this amount?Is cbse meant only for the elite?Moreover how many students can study all these books?It is a known fact that board exams are really tough and lengthy and many questions are not from NCERT text books. I request the board to kindly look into the matter seriously.The children are overburdened with studies.The overall development of the personality takes a beating here.I request the board to set up a commitee and look into the problems a common and average child faces.
sbajpai

2016 Accountancy Paper

The paper was so lenghty and after the maths disaster we had only this subject to compensate for it....
But this paper was also so much lenghty that even experts could not complete it in 3 hours...
Action towards this must be taken...
A re examination or grace marks of at least 25 -30 marks....
Else there would many dead bodies on the day of result in India....!!!!
nikitasomani14@gmail.com

change my pwd category

hello sir

In my 12th admit card my pwd category is mentioned diffrent as i have, i want to change my pwd category on my marksheet please reply me the procedure to change my pwd category.

prateek somani

cont. no. 9424812705
Oberoi jasjot

Apr 2, 2016

accounts paper

Sir, who ever is reading this please understand our situation .paper was really hard for average and below average students because of this paper we lost our confidence to study for other exams.its an humble request from entire student society please please make everyone pass by giving grace marks because we need to go for good courses further .if we fail everyone will blame us they won't understand that the paper was tough.sir/madam please at least 25mark give as grace marks please its for our future please don't spoil our life by failing us .

Thank you....I hope CBSE will make us happy further.

Zee Marathi - Kahe diya pardes
    Please stop copying the background music of Dil Dosti...
    KB22 - Harassment and not followed the proper route
    I am Ranit kumar dey, Resident of Sapoorji Rajarhat...
    Earn Talktime - Not get cashback after completing the offer
    Dear sir/madam, As per earntalktime offer,i downloaded...
    AQUAGUARD ROYALE - Non functioning
    I purchased an AquGUrd Royale Watrer Purification system...
    Aircel - deduction of money
    Today morning at around 6 am a message came in my phone...
    hdd issue - hdd issu
    Hi Lincon _WD, I checked that link noise is not good...
    TDR Refund - Refund not received after 96days
    Dear sir, I have filed a TDR on 27th Feb 2016 with the...
    Tea Shop - overcharge for west tea
    Respected sir I am going to mumbai At date of 04/05/2016...
    Kajaria - VERY VERY LATE DELIVERY
    I am Srija working as Government Auditor placed 89 Boxes...