CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

roy.rohan08

Accountancy

The cbbse accountancy paper 2017 outside delhi, was too lengthy. It was tricky, people need to time to think before passing the entries and cbbse didn't give us that basic time to do that. This kind of question papers doesn't check your accounting skills but your speed of writing, addition and subtracting. Many of candidates who are well knowledged and skilled in this subject won't be able to score good marks just because they didn't have enough time to finish the question paper. This won't allow many potential students to go ahead for a good carrier rather future, as it will put a negative mark in his/her report throughout his/her career. This is unfair.
Joveeta

Accountancy

Cbse really discriminated commerce students. The ACCOUNTANCY PAPER WAS WAY TOO LENGTHY AND COMPLICATED. One mark questions had journal entries and calculations. What is this!!PART B theory what was all about those questions. Is cbse testing our speed or our knowledge? We didnt even get time to complete the paper. Out of syllabus questions came. We wasted time for it. And 8 mark questions journal entries were two three pages long. Feeling very disappointed and sad. Never expected such papers by cbse. The questions must be put according to the time limit. Not all students have the same capacity. So the paper must be for all not one.
Abhay parmar

Accountancy paper

Cbse accountancy paper having some out of course ques..Not fair at all with the Students cbse should take actions against it
sanjay_grnr

Central Model Scholl, Barrackpore is not following CBSE syllabus

Please note that Central Model School at Barrackpore affiliated to CBSE are not following the CBSE syllabus. They had designed there own set of books which are burden to the students. A class II students has to read 22 books. 4 Books from English. 2 Books from Maths. etc.

Please do the needful. Since, we civilians don't get chance at KV's. The private school are just putting so much pressure on students for business. Even after the final exam they don't get holidays for 1 month

This type of inhuman activities should not be allowed .

Please do the needful
Uup

Accountancy

The paper was sooo lengthy and tricky.....there are many who studied day nd night nd hoping for the best in exam pleaseee cbse hope u look after this matter nd give students some grace marks nd save the future of the students
Uup

Accountancy

The accountancy paper was really very lengthy and the questions was tricky too.....there were many questions which needed a lot of calculations even 1 Mark questions needed a lot of calculations...nd some questions was totally unexpected..the students who r hoping for a good overall percentage may get affected severely because of this...hope cbse take a firm decision nd correct the paper liberally nd give students some grace Marks hope u look after this matter nd help the students....🙏
anjaliTK

ACCOUNTANCY!

I am VERY VERY VERY disappointed with accountancy paper, I was expecting to get very high marks, why is commerce getting such HORRRRRRIBLEEEEEEE PAPERS COMPARED TO SCIENCE, what sort of discrimination is this....I see so many comments about accounts going bad, but I am 100% sure that neither will they correct leniently, nor will they ever consider anything for commerce, there are many weak students too in commerce, and in my class almost everyone were crying thinking that they might fail. I have seriously lost hope in cbse and their equality...what is the use of sample papers, past year papers when you cannot afford to set the paper accordingly!!!!!!! We students suffered day and night, in order to score 90%, after we get this sort of paper, we lose hope in studying for other papers, why doesnt the board NOT UNDERSTAND that if we get good marks, its good for the board and their reputation, we also NEED TO JOIN UNIVERSITIES and with sort of marks, we will lose all the hope! I JUST REALLLYYYY HOPE THEY STILL HAVE SOME SORT OF SYMPATHY TOWARDS COMMERCE AND MAKE THE REST OF THE PAPERS EASY!! STUDENTS WHO ARE STUDYING ABROAD are getting worse papers, whyy?!?!? FED UP!
anjaliTK

christina_213

ACCOUNTANY

The accountancy paper was quite disappointing.I prepared so well that I could get 90+ marks but all my efforts were in vain,not only mine, but all the students who had prepared so hard and well.We all have practised the previous year question paper but the pattern of this question paper was entirely different and quite unexpected.For the questions of admission and retirement journal entries were quite unexpected.Please do have lenient correction so that it won't spoil our future as accountancy is one of the core subject of commerce stream.
Kriti wattee

Accountancy examination

Accountancy's question paper is very lengthy and also not according to the blue print issued by cbse. Please give some grace marks and lineant checking.
sayyan

ACCOUNTANCY!

The Paper was lengthy and was very hard, Feeling distressed :(
Please do make the correction lenient.
Harsh__22

Accounts

Exam of accounts was quite difficult involving many high order questions and even could not complete it coz of the lengthy questions.😭

maths

the paper was lengthy and had great difficulties in completing the paper so kindly make the correction liberal

ACCOUNTANCY

PLEASE MAKE THE CORRECTION LIBERAL .

ACCOUNTANCY

Today's accountancy paper was really lengthy and difficult paper.I and my classmates worked very hard but we fell disappointed because of the kind of paper that was issued .Kindly order liberal evaluation other wise our future will be spoiled .PLEASE DON'T SPOIL OUR FUTURE.

LENGTHY AND DIFFICULT

Today's accountancy paper was very difficult and complicated. It was a very lengthy paper and had great difficulty in completing the paper with in the time limit .I and my classmates worked very hard but could not complete the paper with satisfaction .Kindly order liberal evaluation other wise our future will be spoiled .
aswathimenon

Accountancy

Todays Accounts paper was really and completely a higher order question paper. We really ddint know that you people changed the complete question paper format. What was the point of having accounting ratios and tools.was it just for a mere entertainment. and i didnt know tat accounts only deal with journal entries....! and yah exams in your point of view is a race which we should copmlete in 3 Hours. and i also think you people dont even know about average and below average students. they are no one... What do you people get if we students get less marks.?? i dont think tat complaints of these many students are going to do anything. But still requesting you to make correction atleast liberal
amirafatima

accountancy paper

THE ACCOUNTANCY PAPER WAS VERY TOUGH OMG ... EVEN THE SMARTEST KIDS WERE SAYING IT WAS TOUGH SO IMAGINE THE SITUATION OF THE WEAK STUDENTS ... THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY CHANCE TO PASS THIS EXAM ....
Humaidah

Accountancy Tough Paper

What was the paper about? So different from the sample paper and so twisted the guy who's set the paper thinks everyone gets 75+ out of 80 the easiest of the questions were removed like comparitive statements & ratios which could have easily got us 4 marks not all students are interested in accounts so they won't pursue their career in that field but they've tried to go get decent 40% which now can be impossible for most of them and can ruin their career
I hope there are grace marks given even to make sure students pass the exam because this paper could be only solved fully by a person who has done his/her CA
Very very dissapointed take action CBSE

Accountancy

today's paper was quite lengthy. PLEASE dont ruin our future.
Some strong action for it would be highly appreciated by students.

Accountancy

Today's paper was quite lengthy. the paper was full of journal entry questions. PLEASE dont ruin our future.
SOME strong action would be highly appreciated by students.
Anonysish

Accountancy Paper 2017

Today's accountancy Paper was so tough that i couldn't attempt any of the questions. Sample papers were send but there is no link between the sample paper and today's paper. The thing is... Cbse tortures children by making them study way more than a normal human being is able to remember/learn. 2-3 textbooks with about 600-700 pages each. How is that education? Many children have attempted or ended their lives because of central board of secondary education. Today's paper had questions of CA level.. what the hell? I know i will fail because most of the questions were journal entry based, and if ya'll had limited journal entry based questions and added more of theory questions and working based Questions I could have passed. Accounts is generally tough for me but this was way more than tough.. no questions came from Accounting ratios, tools of analysis and comparitive/common size statements. These chapters were easy and if questions had come from these chapters, it would have helped the weak students to pass. Why do you torture us cbse? Im depressed. Idk what i'll do. I blame cbse and cbse only. Our Future is in your hand cbse. Let us have it because its ours. Why give us these unwanted pressure and stress? One of the share questions even had errors. I know nothing is going to change. All i can do is express how i feel..

Please atleast for the next generation of students, don't torture them like cbse did to us.
Also im requesting for a very lenient correction please.

Riya Manoj

Accountancy 2017 CBSE board exam

TODAY'S ACCOUNTS EXAM WAS DAMN HARD AND LENGTHY . WE ALL PRACTISED A LOT BUT STILL WE COULDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WELL . THE QUESTION PAPER WAS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ACCOUNTS QUESTION PAPERS. WE ALL PRACTISED MANY QUESTION PAPERS BUT STILL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED . MANY, MANY STUDENTS CAME OUT OF THE HALL CRYING...THE TEACHERS ALSO WAS OF THE OPINION THAT THE PAPER WAS HARD ENOUGH FOR THE STUDENTS TO ANSWER. ITS NOT ABOUT PASSING THE EXAM. ITS ABOUT GETTING GOOD MARKS AND PERCENTAGE IN 12TH. THEY SHOULD ALSO HAVE CONSIDERED ALL THE STUDENTS LIKE WEAK, AVERAGE STUDENTS. EVERYONE'S CAPACITY TO LEARN IS DIFFERENT.OUR ADMISSION IS ALSO BEING AFFECTED. I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO TAKE PROPER ACTION SO THAT WE GET OUR FUTURE SAFE IN OUR HANDS. PLEEEASE DO THE REQUIRED....PLEASEE. WE NEED LENIENT CORRECTIONS TO BE DONE....PLEASE...
Mary D

Accountancy

The accountancy paper was very hard.The paper was nothing like what the sample paper contained.India tiday has stated the paper was straightforward ,but its highly disappointing it is nothing near to straightforward.Some questions were too lengthy and the others simply hard. Hope CBSE would take action and give some consideration towards the students.

Accountancy

What was that?? It was too lenghty!! Whats the point of giving a sample paper completely opposite to the board paper! We were not even ready for these kinds of ques! Please take some strong action for it!! Our future lies in your hands