CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

rathoreutp

Feb 6, 2016

school is not better gbsss no2 uttam nagar 110059

School mai bacho ko pass nhi kya jaa raha hai
Aur jo bache pass honge woh sir ke khaas hai
Bacho ka pass hone se pehle hi naam likh liya hai
Navya Bagga

Feb 4, 2016

Complaint against the external

I am a class 12th student of convent of jesus and mary , delhi and i recently gave my external exam for accountancy . Eventhough i was well prepared with accountany and i was confident that i could answer viva question correctly , the external purposely asked me class 11 th questions which were quite irrelevant and eventhoug i did answer some questons right he told me that i was wrong despite of confirming it with the book . I would request the concerned authorities to look into this matter inorder to ensure that i get the marks which i deserve because i really worked hard for it.
sandks1979@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2016

Velammal school mogappair

Dear madam/sir,

My daughter is studying in Lkg velammal school chennai. Due to rain they can't able to close the syllabus on time. So they r pressurising the small kids for completing the portions. Is it a syllabus were small kids are stressed. Pathetic syllabus. Why r u making this as a business. Plz think they r small kidz who r studying for catching the pencil properly.

I know nothing will happen for this complaint

With great regret
Tiluk
Üńkôwn

Jan 27, 2016

Hindi papers getting leaked before the exams

Dear maam/sir
I am a student of JSS PRIVATE SCHOOL,DUBAI studying in class 10. From last year onwards our Hindi papers r getting leaked by our Hindi teacher Mrs. Mahalakshmi to those students who go for tuitions to her. These students go for tuitions to her and pay a lot of money and get the formative assessment and SA papers before the exams and tend to get better marks by cheating.Last week our pre board 1 papers were also leaked, and u might be knowing that these marks are counted for stream selection for students in Dubai.After complaining to the school authority also no action was taken. I hope something will be done on this matter.
Thanks n regards.
rajesh98205

Jan 22, 2016

R.J.INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ( AFFILIATION NO-1130336

Chairman C.B.S.E.
Plot -2 , Shiksha Kendra,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092

Res.Sir,
with great respect I ( Guardian) of my two wards/ children , request you to spare few minutes from your valuable time so that career of many like my ward could be saved.

Sir, this is regarding one School in deulgaonraja, district-Buldana , named R.J.International School ,CBSE pattern whereas they are affiliated to CBSE no-1130336

Other illegal activities carried by this School are as follows,
*The most of the teaching staff recruited are without professional teaching qualifications.
*They are paid very less salary as compared to the amount for which signature are taken.
*NO LABORATORY , NO COMPUTER LAB, NOETHING IS AVAILABLE-The Principal MR.Dhanchandra Gopal , is just fooling the parent ,taking fees from them and telling that , i will send their Science Practical Marks to Board, But HOW??????????????

I.E. WITHOUT CONDUCTING PRACTICAL - HE WILL GIVE ALL STUDENT FAKE MARKS

*HE HAS LOST MY WARDS ADMISSION FORM AND THE CERTIFICATES COPY AFTER 6 MONTH HE STARTED HARASSING MY WARD AGAIN FOR THE TRANSFER CERTIFICATE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS - AND SCOLDING HIM THAT HE SHOULD NOT COME TO SCHOOL ( LOT OF MENTAL TORCHING AND HARASSMENT IS DONE BY THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
* He once told - my ward that their FA-3 answer sheets are lost so u have to appear again . which is illegal .

Therefore sir,it is requested that School which is involved in such malpractices and illegal activities as mentioned above should be immediately closed which are curse to the society and are also spoiling name of CBSE,

HE ALSO THREATENS PARENTS AND TEACHER SAYING THAT IF YOU WILL GO TO REGIONAL OFFICE CHENNAI, THE SECRETARY, CHAIRMAN AND OTHER IN-CHARGE ARE HIS FRIENDS AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING
Pl. do the needful at the earliest,

with regds,
HEMANT .K
Mob .9145358438
Sunanda Bhattacharya

Jan 19, 2016

CLASS 10 BOARD EXAM...DATE SCHEDULE

PLZ CROSS CHECK THE DATE SHEET OF CLASS 10 BOARD EXAM...THERE IS ONLY A DAY GAP BEFORE SOCIAL SC EXAM......ITS SO VERY UNREALISTIC. SST COMPRISES OF FOUR SUBS...HIST GEO CIVICS AND ECO.....TEACHERS AND STUDENTS BOTH ARE SUPRISED ...DO SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY PLZ
FUCKALLOFU

Jan 19, 2016

CBSE EXPRESSION SERIES

Not really respected sir/madam,

The bullshit that you've been feeding to students is now getting a little bit over the top.
The CBSE EXPRESSION FUCKING SERIES that you have organised for the seniors with a minimum word limit of 700 words,
it fucking sucks.
I wrote this long ass essay on Sh. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, stayed up two nights researching and all that jazz, and then the site doesn't let me submit the essay online so I send it on the whatsapp number that's given; mainly because I'm way too passionate for the first prize and I would have got it IF IT WAS SEEN.

BUT DO YOU BITCHES EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT ? NAH. YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT.
FUCK YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY.
Never ever going to write to you again.
SUCK A DICK WITH HERPES.
Meghna_qt

Jan 18, 2016

Verification of Marksheet

My name is Meghna Jain, Passed out 12TH std in 2012 roll no 1643729.

I have applied for verification of marksheet 3 times.. but there is no satisfactory ans from you guys...

Now presently this is the condition that my B.com marksheet is held in resrrve due to negligent behaviour from your side..

If u donot take immediate actions I will be forced to take legal actions as i cannot bear my future to be at stake..
Hope you take it seriusly
Karanjot singh

Jan 16, 2016

Regarding don't recive our new certificate after reveluation

I am karanjot singh s/o kulbir singh cbse bord roll no. Is 2698899(2014-15). I apply for revaluation on cbse website and cbse posted me result and that i recived but i did't recive my bord certificate after revelution. Sir please i have a urgent peace of work please post me my certificate on my adress-v.p.o-saidpur,teh.-sultanpur lodhi,distic-kapurthala,pin code-144628.
chusa123

Jan 8, 2016

abhishek kumar

I Abhishek Kumar from xaviers english high school tamulia patna region jamshedpur wanted to tell you all that the teachers are selling the marks at home based examination class 10 and they are reducing the marks of the students those who are not given the money as a black they made education as a business and they are also insulting cbse please come and ispect the papers of all the studenst school aff no 52040
prashh

Jan 4, 2016

School management cbsc school royal palace jamkhandi karnataka

Dear sir... iam one of the parent of jamkhandi i have taken admission for royal palace school 2014 which is run be nyamgouda mla ex minister of coal so management is illiterate princi also not good they are not running school properly taking heavy fees and books also not syandard and vocal and fauculty allded pass illliterate fellows they getting 5000 plus salaryfor that outfit schiol not improving school completing donkey age 10 years so this is my complaint of surviving parent waiting for improve from ur side sir......
FuckuCBSE

Jan 4, 2016

2 DAYS FOR SST EXAM

Are u people insane u are giving only 2 days for learning social study for hindi batch and 7DAYS FOR FRENCH BATCH ARE U GUYS INSANE ? #CBSEISMENTAL #RACIST
Manu Pandey

Dec 28, 2015

ugc net exam

I would like to invite your attention on 27 dec 2015 event. I went to bilaspur to attempt the net exam. My center was Brilliant High School Sipat. I reached the vanue at 9.15 but school administration had refused to give entry in examination hall. We were about 40 student. The School was in remote place from main road. No transportation were available near the school. There was no road to reach the school. A mud road was there . To face lot of trouble we reached the place. We also talked to observers but all effort was ruin. A lady dialled your helpline number but no one conduct the telephone

Kindly take action in this regard.
vijiyalakshmi

Dec 22, 2015

Debit card no

Yesterday he customers care person asked my debit card number. Can I give is it safe to submit the card number. My number is 9944135206
vijiyalakshmi

Dec 22, 2015

Ugc net

Yesterday I placed a complaint about not received my admit card . no reply tiill time . ugc net Dec 2015 appl on 28 Oct P. Vijiyalakshmi paid via. Iob arakkonam branch rs 300
ADITYA1707

Dec 20, 2015

ABOUT AIPMT FORM FILLUP

SIR, WHAT'S GOING ON? WE CAN'T BE ABLE TO DO THE FORM FILLUP. AS YOUR SITE SHOWS THE ERROR PAGE AND ALSO TAKES TO THE STARTING PAGE.. I HAVE TRIED 14 TIMES. BUT FAILED.. CHECK AND EXTEND THE DATE OF APPLICATION FORM............................
ashishgupta212

Dec 8, 2015

Doing Unfair Practises in school

The Chairman, CBSE board,

I am from Guna (M.P) city of school VANDANA CONVENT SCHOOL. I want to tell you as your instruction that school are strictly
to use ncert books no more private books are allowded but in vandana convent school this practises are doing regularly. As in Formative such type of question come which never studied in question is come from other priver books such as advisor of maths, S.chand or many other private books. Also teacher of cbse school gave marks if students are going on there coaching. i have dont much money to afford coaching. Teacher of maths in class 10 does not teach anything simply roaming in class and tell do yourself
or do question at home. one's question are not explaining and in exam question are coming in such that doesn't seen by any student.

Pleasetry to understand my problem. This problem was raised by of class 10 student of vandana convet school Guna (M.P)
Yashang Gautam

Dec 8, 2015

Doing discrimination among studens

The Chairman, CBSE board,

I wanna complain you about one of the schools Vinod Kumar Koyala Wale Saraswati Vidya Mandir. They have done prejudice with my sister by not allowing her or I can say that she was removed from the Kho-Kho game on the grounds that they had no geachetrounds, they said she was not going well. The school is not following CCE pattern at all.. They physically harrase or beat them, even if she is good in studies & got first prise in speech but took another girl because his father is a teacher of their school's main branch.
Sir please see to this matter if necessary cancel the registration.
Thanking You
Yashang Gautam
Sabka baap

Nov 30, 2015

Bachho ko zindagi diyo, gaand nahi maro !

Sirf ek baat bolna chahta hun ! Pattern main koi change hai toh pehle se bol do warna maa chod denge tum logo. Bachhe din raat ko mehnat se padte aur tum logo ko maskari sujh ti hai. Pichle saal ke bachhe ki jo tum logo ne li thi, aaj tak woh log rote bethe hue hai. Iss baar thoda aasaan paper dena warna sab fail ho jayenge. Bharat ki bhalai socho, ye hi bacche bharat ka bhawisya hai. Dhanya waad !
kanchanrautela

Nov 25, 2015

Illegal Activiry of one of the CBSE approved School

The Chairman,
C.B.S.E.,New Delhi.

Res.Sir,
with great respect I request you to spare few minutes from your valuable time so that career of many like me could be saved.
Sir, this is regarding one School in Mysore situated on KRS Road karnataka named Green Valley,CBSE pattern whereas they are not affiliated to CBSE.
Other illegal activities carried by this School are as follows,
*Original Certificates are taken in custody by the School Management as precondition before starting job.Although it looks unrealistic but this is 100%true as I know many who hav lost their credentials and are still begging for return of the same like me who worked for some time.
*Mr.Venkatesh of the School Management has very rough and inhuman behaviour towards lady employees and even thrashes them physically.They are even forced to work late hours.

Pl. do the needful at the earliest,
with regds,
Kanchan Rautela,
Moradabad
Mob 8755631647
shawaz

Nov 25, 2015

dear sir/mam jis scl me padta hu wo scl manyta prapt nhi hai

sir/mam jis school me pdta hu wo school manyta prapt nhi hai but fir bhi uss scl me 9th,10th k student ko padhaya jata hai and SA1,SA2 DUSRE SCL me dil wate hai and uss scl me fees ki slip par bhi tuition fee likha hua hai c.b.s.e ko badnaam kar rhe hai kyu students ke future ke sath game khel rhe hai na science lab na computer lab totally fake....
school name is raj kamal public school

sikandra rao hathras
near railway road
Student:)

Nov 24, 2015

Psa cancelled

Respected Ma'am/Sir
I'm a student in class 10 and my psa marks in class 9 were not as expected and I was thinking of giving the psa again but the psa has been cancelled for both 9 and 10 I request to let the 10 batch of this year i.e. 2015-16 have the provision of retest.
riya tanwar

Nov 9, 2015

we are not getting admission in XI mid-session

respected sir/madam
due to certain problems i took Transfer certificate of my daughter from the current school in class XI mid session and the registration in done in CBSE BOARD . no school is giving admission in such a case. what should we do.?? please see to this matter and reply as soon as possible. hope for the best.! thanking you.
Bhisham Kumar
email:- tanwarbhisham456@gmail.com
riley

Oct 28, 2015

not approving my appli application

Sir these people sitting in the guwahati regional offices do not have any kind of knowledge and guts to take any kind of responsibility. I told them to recorrect my private examination application form as I wanted to opt for all the five subjects .but they didn't respond to it. Moreover penal charges are been made for late subbmission. If you are not capable of doing your work why dp you sit on those chairs.
anonymous 007

Oct 28, 2015

not providing proper food and other facilities

Dear sir/mam, I am a resident of kota , presently in GR Global Academy Jaipur. We had came here to take part in CBSE Basketball Cluster 10. The school had taken money in advance for food and other services,we are now left with very less money.The management is also not refunding the money presently,we are now left with no other option.Good quality food is not being given and also it is not given at the desired time provided by the school. Students are shouting and objecting for providing food but the school management and CBSE observers are not paying any heed to it. Today also lunch was provided 2 hrs late. Its my humble request to kindly see to it and please send some trustworthy observers to check the facilities. I hope some strict action would be taken towards it and in next cluster I would find the organizing school deserving as compared to GB Global Academy which according to me was not at all 'DESERVING' to conduct the clusters.

paytm - not giving refund
    Sir/mam On 18 jan i placed an order for APPLE iphone...
    Monginis - monginis lose the quality and taste
    Plz check the quality and taste of given to the customer....
    royal enfield - delay bike
    late deleivery To, The Manager Of Royal...
    PAYBACK - loss of payback card
    Respected Sir, I, Sri...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - very poor customer service n support
    I must say ,idea is now very local telecom company,.I just...
    NO - lost my marksheet
    lost my 12th mark sheet I lost my 12th marksheet....I am...
    Aircel - no 3g network in my mobile
    I have a 3 g internet pack but from last 2 days there is...