CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Chetna Sati

Dec 20, 2014

maths teacher forcing for tution

my two childrens studing in school D D C M P school dhikuli ramnagar in 9th and 10th.
MR Kundan sir forcing for tutions if not studing tution then he cut marks and uslessly beats them.
his qualifications are not enough to teach in class 10 and 9.(only bse)
school teacher can never did because of good relations with school founders
I hope that you will take a big step
namihari1721

Dec 12, 2014

CBSE system

I have two daughters. Elder one is in 10th std.
She is interested in Maths and Science.
However she has to study, English, Hindi, 3rd language, SST.
In order to get admission in good college she has to score A+.

I would like to bring to notice of the Board that its high itme that education system in India changes to the better of students.
After 8th standard students should study only their subjects which they they are interested in.
For eg my daughter should study only Maths and Science. Sicence also the susbject she has interest.
So it should be Maths Physics and Bio.
Why she has to unncessarly waste her time studing the other subjects. For eg History which teaches about french revolution, Industrialisation etc, what is the use? Is there any added value for her?.
As she has to get good admission she has to undergo lot of pressure stress, extra coaching in order to atleast understand about the subject which she is not interested in.

We are a developing country and this statement I have been hearing since mychild hood? When will India develop?
At least eudcation system should improve and there should be more options given and not compel students to do what they do not like.

Like me there will be many parents with the same question in their minds but no solutions.

Off late I read in news paper that a 12 year old from UP teaches IIT students. Within in a span of a year he completed all portions from 6th grade till 11th grade especially the subjects of his interest which are Sicence and Maths. This shows that all students will have their own preferences if some one is interested in languages let him complete why he has to spend time on sicene maths etc..... and vice versa.

By this way we can cut short the terms each student has to study and get remarkable results.

With this atleast we will have children who will have knowledge which may require to develop our country.
Atleast by this change I can hear 'India as a developed nation' before my death!

Your comment seeked
uvw

Dec 7, 2014

re test against permision of cbse

I am a student of Mount Abu Public School,sec-5,rohini,new delhi class IX.In our school there were taken re-test of maths sa-1 on 6 dec 2014 without pemission of cbse and the same sets and questions of sa-1,in other language the question paper was photostated from the real sa-1 and the students who want improvement and those who got less score were asked to not put the examination date in answer sheet.Before the retest students were asked to practice the sets of sa-1.It was the cheating against the students those who didnt gave the retests and these retests were taken from many years but i know about it this year .So its my request to you to take action against school.
ghi

Dec 6, 2014

Re Tests

Harshi revolut

Nov 29, 2014

Sushil Hari International School, Kelambakkam

This School has started a new method this academic year by teaching one subject per day for primary classes. Students are unable to cope up as there is no continuity and they tend to forget what is taught the previous week. Children feel very difficult to concentrate for long hours on same subject i.e., On mondays it is English from morning 9am to 4 pm , tuesdays maths .. wednesdays hindi.... etc., Can CBSE Schools change the timetable as per their wish like this? This method sounds totally illogical as the attention span of children is very less, how can they concentrate for the whole day on same subject?
Srini1

Nov 21, 2014

PSA Nov 2014 - Ambiguous questions/Mistakes

To the concerned authorities.

Is there any way we can get the official CBSE answer keys.
There are a lot of sites that have published answer keys and they are not consistent with each other.
Moreover the question paper has some errors.

Eg. with reference to D1 set.

Q No. 17

Khanty culture ________ three distinct Khanty groups.

The correct answer would be "comprises" but the options given has (4) comprise. This is not correct.
The next best option is "denotes".

How do you plan to score this question?

Q No. 47

The chairs are facing towards east and based on that the front most person Q would be seated in chair VII.
According to that the person sitting on chair III would be T. This should be the correct answer. But all websites have mentioned R to be correct.

What is the correct answer as per CBSE board?
K.Shyamala

Nov 20, 2014

ITS ABOUT PSA

for the past two or three yrs PSA exam mark is replacing our FA-IV marks. really it is difficult for the students, who aim to score 10 on 10 in their 10th grade. and also it is felt as the extra burden becuz board is introducing new changes each yr it is an absolute difficult for us to study certain portion for a period. plz consider the plight of the students and make changes accordingly.
nehaanushka

Nov 19, 2014

tution fee of 12 class

We have to submit 2month tution fee each month from November till the last of session..is it a legal rule...?
AYUSH RAJ

Nov 18, 2014

REGARDING P.S.A FOR CLASS10 2014-15

I want to give my P.S.A exam for class 10 but i didn't get my roll no.in the list but i give theP.S.A fee PLEASE HELP ME
AYUSH RAJ
ST.XAVIER'S JR/SR SCHOOL
GOSHALA ROAD MUZAFFARPUR
BIHAR 842002
varalika271087@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2014

tuition complaint

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of class 10 th in HOLI POINT ACADEMY BHARTHANA (ETAWAH) Our school is lack of teacher for the past 1 Year . This year over 3 teachers (temporary) were changed but we didn't get a permanent teacher. Now a teacher has been teaching but we are unable to get him well, he is not clear with his concept he become confused all the time. He want that we should take private tuitions from him There are many chapters and all practical are not completed. And there is no time to revise as well practice for our board exams. the school have teacher only to show for numbers but we are unable to understand the way of teaching by them. All the teachers have focused on private tuitions, when we refuse they said that they will fail us We complained several time to our Principal & Manager MR. Panday (Honor of the School)
Sir but he replied in a irresponsible manner, We have no other option to take private tuition from him. Sir the economic condition of my family is very poor so I am depending only your decision. Kindly take an early action against them .
Thanking You
Jitendra Kumar

Oct 17, 2014

marks verification detail

Sir/Madam,
I have just passed out 12 ( commerce) from cbse board in 2014. I have submitted the application of marks verification ( App id. A27980) but didn't seen the result in corresponding time.
now the result has been removed.
please mail me the result at the following id:-
jitendra.kumar245677@gmail.com
please mail me as fast as possible
Divs90

Sep 30, 2014

School turning into money making machines

This is about a renowned school in Moradabad,UP named as "St.Marys Sen Sec School" where every now and then school is asking for heavy amount from students for some reason or the other,without acknowledging the money paying capacity of the parents.For eg they ask Rs 1060 as "gratitude fees" from 12 th standard
ranjeetnegi66

Sep 23, 2014

faulty education system of india

Truth about CBSE Schools in India
1) No control on Cbse schools over fees hike…..Cbse schools in increases fee time to time
This increases pressure on poor parents .
2) Private schools do not provide proper facilities inspite of charging heavy fees.
Many cbse schools do not have proper bus, lunch facilities…they just pretend to
Provide these facilities but in actual practice quality is lacking.
3) Cbse schools do not follows govt directives…….Like providing free education to single girl child is
Only on paper .. no cbse school provide this facility.
4) Heavy burden on school children and their parents …..Due to faulty CCE pattern many children
Gets time consuming projects…. Which in actual practice has to be done by their parents .
5) NO relevant teaching by PCM teachers …..Many school teachers teaches iit jee/rd sharma..to
New students instead of making their concepts through NCERT books..due to which students
Cant gets confused. Actual job of cbse teacher should be to focus on base rather than teaching iit/jee (which is not their job)
KICK

Sep 18, 2014

exam paper

IN Faizabad my school k.t. public school.my exam on 18-9-2014 maths exam when exam distributed than my class than my class here a problem in exam paper.The mistake is this no sign given in all the question paper like(-,+,=) all the sign are not printed between question.than this problem solve but this take at least 40 min.NO extra time given by school management.I request to the cbse board take any action on this.

ADDRESS-FAIZABAD (U.P.)BY PASS ROAD NEAR IT COLLEGE. K.T. PUBLIC SCHOOL(THIS MY SCHOOL NAME).
anisha16

Sep 14, 2014

burden on students

Cbse i really appreciate the work you do but students have a lot of pressure due to cce system. My daughter is always sitting and working on her projects,she have no time to study because of her projects. She cant even think of joining some extr activity. The input is really high but the output is merely nothing. Its not only with my daughter but also a problem of several children. I request you to pls. Revise the desicion of forcing FA and cce patern on students.
Thankyou

Aug 27, 2014

CBSE 12th COMPARTMENT

Guyzz 1st u go on http://www.akosha.com/ then u see "which brand do yo have complain against?" click on him and search CBSE and and complain it okzzzzzz and signup kar dena ok plzzz do itttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

revalue

guyss wo site me gusne ke baad kya karna haii???? will u hlp me out

FAIL IN CBSE COMPARTMET

HEY GUYSS YE COMPLAIN BOARD KI SITE ACCHI HAI SHYAD KUCH HO JAYE..............PLZ COMPLAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING OPTION

Hey *tashu main re-evaluate nhi kar paya plzzz agar tumhara kuch hua tho muhe batana plzzzzzzzzzzz........
fb- pankajkumar0522@rediffamil.com
gmail-pankaj1749@gmail.com
frnkhn

cbse corruptnes

hey guys instead of whining and moaning on this site go to akosha.com and complaint against cbse and I will guarantee you will be satisfied with the result
irfan052

plying with over life

Mere sath bhi yahi hua hai..mai is sal compartment exam diya bt pehele jaese hi marks aye asa kaese ho sakta hai...or mera paper bhi acha gaya tha
My id irfanahmed052@yahoo.in

CBSE RULES

pankaj agar khud pe pass hone ka bharosa hai thoo kar.... jab tu khud janta haii ki pass hoo jayega thoo challenge karne mein tera kya bigdne wala haii??? zara ye tho bata... n according to d rule agar marks badhe thoo tere pure paise refund bhi ho jayenge... tu isme kya taklif haii tje..... khud pe bharosa kar aur badh.... dekh mene thoo kiyaa..... coz i m damm sure for getting marks.... ab terii wish hai whether u must or not...... ghar walo ko ek baar bolkar tho dekh.... koi piche nai padega... agar pass hone ka itna confirmation hai tu karr... nai thoo all upon u.... mje khud pe bharosa hai dats y i did...........

CBSE ARE DESTROY MY LIFE

Guys main nahi kar raha bcoz verification me 300₹ fir re-evaluate me 700₹ lenge then ques. batane 100₹ total janege 2000₹ no. nahi badhe tho ghar wale piche padenge...;-(
LIFE GONE LIKE HELL YAR...

revalue

PANKAJ N DEEPIKA
guys best way is tumne revalue me diya tha na paper...?????? age badhoo for step two usme dekhooo kya galti n kese kara haii... jab hum jante haii hum fail nai ho sakte hai thoo challenge it guys.. marks lanne se cbse kya koii kuch bhi naii bigaad sakta... dekhte haii kyaa khelti hai ye ghatiya cbse board humare saat?????????? trust me guys.... n haa yha koi papu nai bann raha jus wait n watch wat is gonna happen....
christabell kongara

Aug 23, 2014

project works in schools

CBSE one of the worst syllabuses in our country. Its an evil that v parents willingly choose for our innocent children. They are tortured to do projects with internet and often in groups which means out of home till 10 or 11pm. who will protect our girls? Are v paying such fat fees for this? Maths is pathetic that they neglect all other subjects for it. Teachers of CBSE schools, atleast in Vijayawada are the worst. They target students and effect their internal marks. Its a mental torture for the parents. Its worst in the case of missionary schools. Will the board ever take personal interest and genuine action on such house-wifely and fake-degree teachers?

toefl - TOEFL REGISTRATION FEE PAID BUT ORDER IS NOT RECEIVED
    TOEFL REGISTRATION FEE PAID BUT ORDER IS NOT...
    snapdeal - bad experiance
    in India worst social network site
    paytm - Did not receive my refund.
    My order number is 675752634. I had cancelled this order...
    ZEE TV - Kumkum bhagya
    Kumkum bhagya was one of my fav serial. But for last few...
    317349 - E-mail clarification
    I have doubt about following e-mail.So I need a detail...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - no proper infermation about personal loan
    I was been offered with a personal loan of 99000 and they...
    YEPME - shoes
    i want to cancle my oder no. 11233029
    Star Plus - Why this serials are buzzing up
    Star plus u hv only few serials which r really good. We...
    297521 - Capital via fraud
    The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which...