CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Katyani devi

May 3, 2016

regarding no entry in bal bharti public school pitampura ,pushpanjali enclave at 9:30

Sir, the day before tomorrow was my neet-1 exam and my center was in bal bharti public school but there was no entry after 9:30 while about 20- 30 students were standing in the qeue before 9:30 or at 9:3066 but the staff and peon ignoring all these students and close the door on our face and we all crying and requested as well as parents requested a lot but school didn't allowed us to entered. Sir we only requested you that pls allow us to appeared in neet-2 on 24 July otherwise our 1 year will get spoiled thanking you katyani 0
dasa1966

Harassment at AIPMT-2016 Exam Hall

Regarding AIPMT 2016 (NEET-I) I would like to share my horrible experience which I came to know from my daughter after the exam as she was crying. The centre details are as under:

Centre Number: 62704
Centre name & address: Matrix Academy School Gulmohar,
Heritage Kharodi Naka Bolinj, Virar West – 401303

The AIPMT board published dress code requirement on 26-04-2016, just four days ahead of the exam according to which they advised student to wear light cloth with half sleves and to avoid metal objects etc. My daughter was wearing plain kurti with sleve upto just knee, not full sleve which they cut & made it half sleve. Another girl was wearing jeans salwar with few metallic buttons on upper part which they cut & was laughing saying “tum log kya web site rules nehi dekha?” and just enjoying. The exam was scheduled from 10 AM to 1PM, but they started taking students inside right from 7:30AM for proper frisking. This was not the end, they frisked the student during the exam period frequently due to which my daughter could not get time to attend some of the questions which she could answer easily. Also she could not performed well in the exam. There was no mention of requirement of passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet on the admit card which we discovered at the gate. However they said that there is a photographer inside to click photo which they termed “meherbani kiya”. The registration fee was Rs 1500/- and there was around 6.5 lakhs of enrolment, thus the money accumulated out of it is around Rs 100 crore….what “meherbani” they have done arranging one photographer?

Whom should we address this horrific act in the name of conducting such exam which has simply spoiled my daughter’s dream to perform better in the exam?
dasa1966

Harassment at AIPMT-2016 Exam Hall

Centre Number: 62704
Centre name & address: Matrix Academy School Gulmohar,
Heritage Kharodi Naka Bolinj, Virar West – 401303

The AIPMT board published dress code requirement on 26-04-2016, just four days ahead of the exam according to which they advised student to wear light cloth with half sleves and to avoid metal objects etc. My daughter was wearing plain kurti with sleve upto just knee, not full sleve which they cut & made it half sleve. Another girl was wearing jeans salwar with few metallic buttons on upper part which they cut & was laughing saying “tum log kya web site me rules nehi dekha?” and were just enjoying. The exam was scheduled from 10 AM to 1PM, but they started taking students inside right from 7:30AM for proper frisking. This was not the end, they frisked the student during the exam period frequently due to which my daughter could not get time to attend some of the questions which she could answer easily. Also she could not performed well in the exam. There was no mention of requirement of passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet on the admit card which we discovered at the gate. However they said that there is a photographer inside to click photo which they termed “meherbani kiya”. The registration fee was Rs 1500/- and there was around 6.5 lakhs of enrolment, thus the money accumulated out of it is around Rs 100 crore….what “meherbani” they have done arranging one photographer?

Anubha Gopal

csss scholarship renewal

Sir,I kindly want to know how much time does it take for the renewal of csss scholarship.. As last time we received our scholarship on 31st of march..and this time there is no sign of it at all..kindly inform about it!!
Thanku
Gurpreet kaur (nikki)

May 1, 2016

Regarding no entry of aipmt students in Bal bharti public school, pushpanjali eenclave pitampura, delhi

Sir, today Was my exam of aipmt/neet-2016
I was reached on my centre at 9:32 am And the exam started at 10:00am
But They didnt gave me entry
Not only me there were around 25-30 students Who reached there exact at 9:30am on the school door
We were standing in a cue but they closed the door on our face
we request them alot
They called the Police Who misbehaved With us..
sir Its about our Carrer,about one year
There is a neet phase -2 Which will be conduct on 24 july 2016
Please sir help us as Its about our Carrer
Its a Kind request to u... please
Student2016

Apr 29, 2016

NEET 2016

To the honorable authorities,
I respect your decision to conduct only one examination [NEET 2016] for the medical UG admissions. I also understand that it will reduce many instances of corruption across the country.
However I strongly feel that conducting these examinations in 2 different phases will be biased due to the different set of question papers each phase will have to face.
The students eligible to write in the 2nd phase will get 2.5 months to study. The Gr. 12 CBSE Biology examination finished on March 21st clearly showing that the students writing in the first phase did not even have 2 months to prepare. This will again result in a biased and prejudiced selection.
Even though some students had registered for the May 1st examination, most of us were concentrating on other medical exams conducted by other universities, states and consortium since AIPMT is tough to crack due to increased competition.
With all due respects, I request to conduct the examination only on july 24th OR allow the other medical examinations of states and universities to go forward with their respective entrance tests.
Please do execute a fair decision
Sincerely,
Medical Aspirants
anonymous567

Apr 26, 2016

We're kids not COMPUTERS

What's wrong with board??!
The questions that came on the paper were so full of crap.
Oh come on! How do you expect us to answer questions that were actually termed out of examination point of view ??
The board should do something about this !!
Nehal Agrawal

Apr 24, 2016

Class 10 math paper ,

Respected Sir
This year in maths question paper many questions were from optional exercise of ncert wich is not from examination point of view .This is clearly written over those exercises from which questions like Q.28 & 27 belongs to.
This wasted the most important time in wich we could have rechecked our paper and avoided silly mistakes .

So, sir
Please take the necessary and justified action in order to compensate the students who are suffering badly due to a mistakes made by question paper maker .

I hope the board will look on to the matter as it is question of lakhs of student's career .
Hoping for your justified reply .
A student anxiously waiting for justified result.
shivlal4083

Apr 23, 2016

Father name

Sir my problem is about my father name.

My name is shivlal s/o hari prasad.
living in new delhi.
many years ago. When i go to 6th class in govt. School my father wrote his name as amit kumar i don't know that time about the name differences.
But after clearing 10th 12th
I need of a passport. For a job in dubai
I collected every proof.
When i reach passport office they refuse me for passport due to father name in school certificate.
In my every proof father name is hari prasad.
But only in my school certificate my father name is amit kumar.
Then i go to cbse office to change my father name.
They even can't listen me to solve my problem.
They only say correction in certificate is only in under 2 years after leaving school.
Sir i can't understand what to do.
Neeraji sharma

Apr 21, 2016

Wrong question

I wrote exam this year and I came to know that in maths paper one question was not from the examination point of view and this note is also clearly given in maths text book for the other model .
Here each and every Mark matters and they should give everyone four marks for that question and we actually can't suffer because of their bloody mistake.
aman18

Apr 20, 2016

Answer Key of Cbt jee main 9th April 2016

I have found 3 errors in jee main answer key released on the offical site (jeemain.nic.in) for CBT examination held on 9th April.I couldn't understand why this kind of mistakes are made by the officials.Coming to the qurstions, two question from chemistry were direct from ncert and it has a direct answer written on ncert books but still the answer key of 9th April 2016 shows some other things.I am mentioning here the faulty answer keys of question no.- 18,32,41.
anonymous234

Apr 19, 2016

jee mains 2016

Why is the rule so?
I am sitting there doing a question and two answers seem correct. I would naturally leave such a question.
Does CBSE not know that students are writting the exam and not experts.

We should get bonus marks.

Physics had 2 questions in which 2 options were correct.
you gotta be kidding us.

why should we suffer for your mistake? Give marks to everyone.
12a

Apr 19, 2016

CBSE Entrepreneurship

The CBSE Entrepreneurship theory paper is considered to be an easy to score subject but this year (2016) that wasn't the case. More weightage was given to an unit in the theory paper that was considered important only from the practical perspective. CBSE board should look into that matter and the student body requests lenient correction for those theory questions that appeared from Unit 5

Apr 17, 2016

Commerce stream papers

sir/ madam iam a commerce studuent. the easiest stream among the society!! Recently our exams were over i know that u people are aware about the Obstacles we faced , PLEASE dont play with our FUTURE!! it started with BUsiness, Maths, and Accountancy. !! we could even cope up with the depression about maths then u gave us a blast with accountancy....Please do give us GRACE marks so that we get admissions in colleges, !! Please we beg you and GRACE marks is needed in the above subjects!! we shall be highly GREATFUL to you!!
Ardra Mohanlal

Apr 16, 2016

mathematics

I wrote the CBSE 10th exam this year.The maths exam was too lenghty that all my friends and I was not able to complete it.Even my teachers tried and failed to answer.Sir we beg you for atleast a gradation of 10 marks..Please pay some attension to my request even if you donot care for our tears.Because of fear I am not sleeping well .The fear in me makes me mentall distressed.Sir please grant a gradation of atleast 10 marks.Since th world is competitive than ever before our marks have a lot of importance in deciding our future.I our future and dreams in your hands Finally I submit my last drop of tears on your feer.please be kind sir

Accounts nd maths paper

Commerce papers

Accounts nd maths paper

This year all the papers of commerce stream of class 12 was very difficult especially accounts and maths, accountancy paper was hard to complete in time 3 hours is not enough for complete the paper most of the students cry after the exam and 3 marker questions had very lengthy and tough calculation and maths paper was of IIT level so how a commerce student solve it so its my humble request to please give grace marks or do lenient checking so that we can take admission in good college
meerapadhu

Apr 14, 2016

negligence in proceding dyslexic certificate to board

Sir/madam
I am a parent of a student suffering with dyslexia and ADHD ..so I want my son to take benefits from the board .the principal neglected in sending assessment which I have given to school .ultimately my son is the suffere .so sad that children suffers by this and not getting benefits given by the board
Valsalan

Apr 14, 2016

commerce papers

Aakib Shaikh

Apr 13, 2016

Accountancy and Maths paper toughest ever

gauravhenry007

CBSE NET DEcember 2015

I had applied for challenge to three questions in paper 2 of law. The answers provided by cbse were wrong in the previous key and they are still wrong. They have taken Rs. 1000 for challenge of each question. I am not spending more Rs. 5000 for further challenge as that would not sail me through cutoff. But what about the money I have already spend on the challenege which they did not even look through.
very disappointed

commerce papers

Ma'am/ sir

Hello. I am an average student and to remove that title I worked very hard, day and night. I studied very hard. There were times i used to sleep just 3 hours and day and eat my breakfast at 2 AM. I practiced a lot of maths and accounts and even scored pretty well in my pre- boards in all 5 subjects. But this year, I was shocked by the level of difficulty of papers for commerce stream. I couldn't complete most of them on time where as I completed all the sample papers 20 minutes prior to time limit. Sir/ Ma'am, I wanted to be sucessful in life which is why I gave up everything and worked really really hard. Please tell me, where did I go wrong? I practiced questions from 5- 6 guides besides NCERT. I hope you show some lineancy while checking the papers especially maths and accounts.
DEEPIKA UPPAL

GRACE MARKS GIVEN BY CBSE FOR CLASS XII, MATHS EXAM OF 14.3.2016

It is learnt that CBSE is giving 8 or 11 marks grace for their dreadful and suicidal maths exam that was held on 14.3.2016 and harassed class XII students.

Is CBSE aware of the extent of crime it has done by mentally torturing young students?

If at all it can understand its blunder, then why becoming so much tight handed in giving grace marks. Cant it understand that nominal grace of 8 or 11 will help bright and above average students only?

Why this injustice to below average students? They need real help from CBSE and CBSE is thinking of above average students only even now?

Will they realise after many students end their lives after getting Maths result?

Cant they declare some huge relief for average and below average students?????
Hiba

ECONOMICS CLASS XII ABROAD

6 Mark Questions in Macro Section was hard and tricky to understand.
Hope there will be lenient correction.

AIRCEL SIM - Aircel
    Dear Customer (guruprasath123456789), We would like to...
    snap deal -Order Number : 3718589059 - Order delayed a without any proper reason
    I order an air conditioner on 26th of April, 2016 with...
    tata truck - dirty services
    my tata tanker rj11ga8684 ka 3 mahine me hi aage ka pahiya...
    Aircel - activated VAS
    Aircel has subscribed some juiceup weekly service without...
    EPFO, RO BHUBANESWAR - Live certificate submitted but not updated in my branch
    Live certificate submitted in the month of Nov-2016 in...
    BSNL,VADODARA - telephone dead
    bsnl landline no 0265 2711684 is dead since friday 27th...
    paytm - Paytm Wrong Benefit
    Recharged for 199 as it was shown in paytm it woulsd give...
    symphony air cooler - Service charges not as per company
    Hi All, Recently i logged service ticket in symphony...
    EPASS - Reject of scholarship
    Good evening sir, My name is k. Chinna gurappa, my...