CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

relief taken

WRONG QUESTIONS CLASS 10

I write this to draw the attention of the examiners that there were 2 wrong questions and 2 questions out of portion
first a 2 marker in set 31/1 had switched the refractive index of water with glass and vice versa
then a question about which lens is used to correct presbyopia.presbyopia can be corrected by convex lens in some cases but in some cases presbyopia requires bifocal lens.
there was a question about problems arising due to use of detergents but there is nothing of this sort in the textbook
then in question it was asked whether a complete image is formed when half of a lens is covered by a sheet but it was not given whether horizontal half was covered or vertical half was covered .
these questions resulted in lots of time waste and papers were also not given on time on top of which a lot of time was taken for filling the OMR. the examiners also snatched the papers before 1:30 resulting in a disaster for many students.
i hope something is done about this so students who work hard can get the marks they deserve.
<depressed student from dps hyd>
SuJay B Shah

Mar 5, 2015

Lengthy business paper and no proper gap

First I don't know who the hell set the date sheet but a big salute to that person who contribute in making such a fool of the students. Hats off to him!!! :-p
Secondly you guys being such a big and important body of governing education of the nation don't even know that changing the pattern of the paper just months before the final exam could cost the students their future.
Its good that you guys are making education value based and more effective but doing that at the last minute wasn't a good idea.
Third now that we are so screwed up in our business paper that it would be very kind on your part if you guys could do the paper checking leniently.
Ashwin.G

Wrong question

Foreign paper set 2 Question 10 was wrong.
The question was ' element in 3rd group 3rd period" - there is no element in the given position. So I couldnt complete the whole question because the other sub question were based on the element.
Pls check it over.. :) because i want my 3 marks
Thx
kayla

class X set 3 science exam

Sir, set 3 science paper was very lengthy and even if the students knew the answer they were not able to complete it to the expectation due to lack of time which is very unfair and a waste of hardwork. so i request you to kindly take some action against this.
HitanSh Shrimal

business paper

No preperation leave... this is not fair plus the pattern of the paper ws changed. Atleast u should have given a choice alternative. Now nothing can be done but please check the papers leniently.. please do the needful
s.puri

business studies paper

first of all the b.s paper was extremely difficult second there was hardly,1 day prepration leave and i dont why the pattern was change just 1 month before the board exams third there were no choices in the question paper fourth why the hell was this change brought by hrd minister of india that is smriti irani she dont know anything about education system she is 10th fail why she is our education minister i dont know and by the change of pattern system many students will suffer. why they change the pattern what they want that students fail in there exam so urge please other papers should be objective based.

whole class
Advanced Academey
Indore
HarshitSrivastava

Very difficult paper and not sufficient Preparation leave for CBSE class 12

Sir/Madam
I am a student from Gorakhpur of Class 12. This is to bring to your kind notice that the Business Studies paper held on 4th March, 2015 was unexpectedly difficult. Even the preparation leave for such a subjective subject was very less and instead of 1 day, it should be at least 3-4 days.
It is my humble request to you to please consider this and do lenient checking for the same.

Depressed Students
Whole Class
HarshitSrivastava

Very difficult paper and not sufficient Preparation leave for CBSE class 12

Depressed Student
Sargam11

Very difficult paper and not sufficient Preparation leave for class 12

Sir/Madam
I am a student from Allahabad board of Class 12. This is to bring to your kind notice that the Business Studies paper held on 4th March, 2015 was unexpectedly difficult. Even the preparation leave for such a subjective subject was very less and instead of 1 day, it should be at least 3-4 days.
Depressed Student
Sargam
Samridhi goenka

Too lengthy paper.

Set 3 was too long.
knowing the correct answer and not been able to write them due to lack of time is something which a student regrets the most. Not just set 3 all the other sets were a problem for others.
please take some sort of action towards this. Being prepared so properly and not scoring up to expectations is not fair. I knew all the answers but just to complete everything and not leaving anything lead to some wrong answers. I hope you understand. please do take some action.
Sankeerth Reddy

Mar 4, 2015

Sufficient Time Not Given For Students Writing Their Class 10 Board Examination At Oakridge International School, Hyderabad

Respect Authorities,

The answer scripts which are supposed to be give to the students writing their exam at !0.15 Am were given to them at 10:30 AM or later to the Students writing their exam at OAKRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, HYDERABAD (CENTRE NO : 4272).

The students were asked to fill up their details first which almost took 10-20 minutes because of the OMR.
In the end the students were forced to give away their paper on time i.e at 01:30 PM exactly.

And most of the students weren't able to finish their paper and had no other choice but to regret.
And there is also a huge difference between the sets 30/1, 30/2 and 30/3.
Out of the above sets 1 being the toughest most of the students who got weren't able to finish it.

I hope my grievances are noted and some serious action is taken.
This is not the question of an individual student but the lives of 250 OF THEM.

A student affected due to improper functioning of the BOARD.
ramaaprasad

Set 1 of question 10th CBSE Science Paper

Sir, It is observed that Set 1 question paper's difficulty level is higher than the other two sets and add to that it is lengthy also due to which it is difficult to answer within the stipulated time even for best students. Hence, request authorities to look into this matter and take steps for compensating for students who got set 1.
nidhinrt

Mar 4, 2015

I am a 10th standard student of V.N.S.S.S.N TRUSTS CENTRAL SCHOOL,CHERTHALA who is writing C.B.S.E
Board exam(2014-2015) at center no 4753 (Bishop moor vidya peeth central school ,cherthala).This complaint is to bring your notice into the delay of distribution of the question papers (for 15 mnts) at (room no:10,4c class) the above mentioned exam
centre on 03/03/2015,tuesday for science exam and the inconvenience caused due to it. The students got the qn .papers 15 minute late ,we could only start our exam15 mnts late, and we were not given extra time to compensate this time loss ;so we couldn't attend all the questions. Also due to the continues instructions and talking of the invigilator in between the exam, no one could
concentrate in their exams .This will affect our grades very badly, we need some immediate action to be taken in this matter, in a way that it help us to maintain our grades high .Hopes that we will get justice and with this I am concluding.

Nidhin
Harshit nagpal

Mar 3, 2015

Insufficient time given for exam (written in oakridge)

Dear sir/ madam,
I, a student of class 10 who appeared for cbse science board exam yesterday in oakridge school would like to draw your attention to the INSUFFICIENT TIME given to us to write the exam. We started writing our exam at 10:47 am and the papers were literally SNATCHED from us by the invigilator at 1:30, which means we were not given enough time to write the exam, as per board guidelines. This is not done. It is a humble request that some sort of action should be taken by the concerned authorities. I hope this complaint acts as an eye opener for the further exams.
A sad student of class 10.
palash srivastava

science

respected sir/ ma'am,
The time given to the students was not enough therefore, many students were not able to complete on time given to them as the question paper was lengthy.

Aman
laxmiktv

Set 3 of science paper cbse of 2015

The set 3 paper was too lengthy for the students and more over the other 2 sets were comparatively easy . The 3 sets had few questions different. How can it be fair for the students??? It is more of a luck which plays here....It is really astonishing a board of this reputation can conduct an exam in this manner. We as parents & students are frustrated as std 10 marks are the stepping stone for the next level.

Really frustrating.......

laxmi
depressed student

science board paper of class 10 /2015

Timings was insufficient for the students to complete their paper in a given number of time..as the paper was very lengthy..Questions were very easy,we were able write and hoped that we would get good marks..but because of short time,we could not write appropirate answers and could not attempt some answers..this has badly affected on us because we were knowing all the answers but could not attempt..
if a student is very good in that subject and has prepared very well by studying day and night and facing all the problems but atlast moment could not write answers properly not because he dint knew the answer but because of insufficient time.. it is very unfair for students..their all hardwork is lost just because of short time..
and,also question paper was not given 15 min before to read..
I hope u will take some serious decision as it is the matter of life of some child
thanking you

depressed student,
10 class
saurav 10

set 1 was tough and lengthy

I want draw all ur attention to problem we faced we got the question paper after 10 minutes than scheduled time nd we cannot read the paper qnd than set1 was so tough that all the students that did set1 have to leave many questions
rhythusabu

Set 3 was too Lengthy

This is to bring to the notice of the concerned authorities that the 3rd set of science paper i.e 31/2/3 which was conducted on 3rd march 2015 was too lengthy compared to all other sets. This affected the answering of the questions as the students had to rush through the last questions of 5 marks and section B. This is a huge injustice done to the students. Kindly consider the evaluation of the set 3 papers as to provide equality to the students.

Yours sincerely

ABCD
supreet mahurkar

TIMING OF 10 TH BOARD EXAM

I WENT TO OAKRIDGE SCHOOL TO WRITE THE EXAM .
THE QUESTION PAPER WAS GIVEN TO US AT 10:30AM INSTEAD OF 10:15AM
SINCE IN THE QUESTION PAPER IT IS INSTRUCTED TO BE GIVEN AT 10:15AM TO READ THE QUESTION PAPER TILL 10:30.
THEY DID NOT PROVIDE THIS READING TIME BY GIVING THE QUESTION PAPER AT 10:30 AM. THIS HAS AFFECTED US IN COMPLETION OF THE PAPER .
WHICH CREATED A LOT OF TENSION AND PANIC SITUATION. I HOPE THAT THIS WILL SERVE AS AN EYE OPENER & I REQUEST THE BOARD TO TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND SEE THAT THE PAPERS ARE PROVIDED IN TIME AT LEAST FOR THE REMAINING EXAMS.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
YOURS TRUST WORTHY
ABCDE
Deekyech

class 10 board exam by CBSE

This is for the concerned authorities. I am really depressed about the injustice done with the students who got the set -3 paper of the 1st Board exam ( Science ) conducted by the CBSE. I have also conversed with some of my friends not of my city. Even they had some questions left in the end. This is just not fair. Set - 3 paper was just too lengthy for a normal student to write properly. These are exams that our life courier depends upon and such injustice is just not acceptable by a reputed board like CBSE. I hope my words do make a difference in the future exams and bring all sets of equal difficulty level in all aspects. I hope this mistake is not repeated since the first paper is all that builds our moral support for the future tests. Also, showing some liniency during the tabulation of the Set - 3 will be appreciated.
P.S - it feels like all our hard work is wasted and is really taking me a step downward on the preparation for my next exam.

A sincere student
vijaygrangan

Science X std Different sets of Question paper

We understand three different sets of question papers were distributed for today's science exam, student who have received set 1 and set 2 were quite easy and they could complete the paper on time. Whereas those who got set 3 were not able to finish the paper on time because of the complexity and the length. Many students felt it is not a fair evaluation and are disturbed. Hope board will consider and provide equality for the student while correcting the papers.
navabharath

Science CBSE X

Refer to question number 19, in set 1 Code no.31/1, the students were asked to "List two problems that arise due to the use of detergents instead of soaps". Kindly refer to NCERT Science book X page 76. The answer to the above question is not found in passage that's speaks about detergents and soaps.
The students were not able to tackle this question with proper answer. Kindly consider the answer during valuation since they would lose 2 marks because of this.
Affected X Std Students
navabharath

English Elective CBSE XII

Sir/Madam,
The time allotted for this paper was insufficient. Since essay type questions for 10 marks is introduced this year the time was not sufficient to complete the paper. Many of the students came out of the hall upset since they couldn't complete the paper. Kindly have some consideration during evaluation
Affected students.
Nikhil Sharma

Mar 1, 2015

un awareness of school

this year as class 10 my school was appearing in board exam first time but due to some awareness of air school we have to give school based exam but due we have to give board exam.
school name - orange county school rAjsmand rajasthan

GMAC RAJKOT - NOC
    I purchased Maruti 800 ( GJ 3DD 645) in 1999 with loan...
    GMAC - TCFC at Goa - NOC
    WANT OF NOC CUSTOMAR NAME :- UNADPOTRA DAUD...
    Micromax Canvas Knight A350 - unfortunately smash it! has stopped
    frequently this dialouge appear on my screen when i m...
    3E IT Solutions, Tejaswini, Technopark - Employee Harassment
    Hello Sir, Just want to complain the company policies...
    care---irctc.co.in - debits my rupees
    Dear sir Debits rupee 501.24 in my accounts from hdfc...
    snapdeal.com - Not received product after 22 days
    Height of irresponsibility from snapdeal. Never expected...
    LAND ROVER MOTORS - fake or real
    i also got same thing call and message on 25/02/2015 ...
    snapdeal - poor courier servive
    I regret to tell you that for my delivery, of huawai...
    Murshidabad Wholesale Consumers Co-operative Society Ltd. - Not give us new connections...
    I Subject: New Indane Gas Connection Status or immediate...
    BSNL - internet not working properly
    sir. . I would like to inform you,04567-267142 that...