CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

RIDHENDU GHOSH

RECHECK OF CHEMISTRY AND MATHEMATICS PAPERS

Respected Sir/Madam,
I request you to recheck my Chemistry and Mathematics paper. I was expecting 80+ in Chemistry and 60+ in Mathematics whereas,I accomplished only 72 in Chemistry and merely 35 in Mathematics.Hence my percentage went down considerably .
ROLL NO.6617594
SCHOOL NO.56003
SHAYAK

UNEXPECTED PHYSICAL EDUCATION MARKS

RESPECTED SIR/MA'AM,

I HAVE GOT JUST 40 OUT OF 70 IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION WHICH WAS PRETTY UNEXPECTED.SO GRADUALLY MY OVERALL % DECLINED.SINCE I WAS WEAK IN CHEMISTRY I THOUGHT IT COULD REPLACE MY CHEMISTRY MARKS AND MY % WOULD REMAIN UNAFFECTED.BUT IT TOTALLY WENT OPPOSITE.I HAVE GOT MORE MARKS IN CHEMISTRY THEN IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
I WOULD BE THANKFUL ENOUGH IF I COULD FIND A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM.

ROLL NO-6625150
SCHOOL NO-56026
Pinakisarkar

CBSE class 12th result

I got very poor marks in math,biology and chemistry.l was not at all expecting such marks in any of these subjects.
It is humble request to please re check my papers and review the mark given to me.

ROLL NO.- 6623027

SCHOOL CODE- 56012

MATHEMATICS PAPER

PLEASE RECHECK MY MATHEMATICS PAPER
I GOT ONLY 09 MARKS IN MATHEMATICS WHICH IS EXTREMLY UNEXPECTED AND VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR ME WHERE I EXPECTED AT LEAST 50 MARKS . AS A RESULT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN COMPARTMENTAL AND AM LOOSING HOPE ...FOR THE COMPARTMENT.q
KINDLY RECHECK MY MATHS ANSWER SHEET IMMEDIATELY AS IT IS EFFECTING MY FUTURE AND FURTHER ADMISSION...
PLEASE..... SIR

email ID - nitinyadav.therock@gmail.com
Navinsingh

Maths

RECHECK MY MATHEMATICS PAPER
I GOT ONLY 07 MARKS IN MATHEMATICS WHICH IS EXTREAMLY UNEXPECTED AND VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR ME WHERE I EXPECTED ATLEAST PASSING MARKS . AS A REASULT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN COMPARTMENTAL AND AM LOOSING HOPE ...FOR THE COMPARTMENT.q
PLEASE..... SIR

ROLL NO- 4624912
SCHOOL NO-06158
shha

VERY UNFAIR ENGLISH MARKS

The eng marks given to me are shocking. Being one of the toppers of my school in English and securing just 72 is unbearable. I have scored 95 in mathematics, 96 in biology, 95 in physics, 92 in chemistry. In this case reverification would be of no use.
This shows the inefficiency of the examiner.I have already lost hope in the system. But still request the authorities of CBSE to take immediate action as this would affect my JEE MAIN rank .
Shraddha Shataparba
Roll-6606987
School code-53011
Mamta Sanjay Gupta

Regarding less marks

This is very shocking for me that this time in class 12th board exams many of the students scored above 90 though some of them used to fail in pre-boards while some scored very less.. On the other hand I always scored appreciable marks in my pre-boards especially in biology but when our result was declared I was really shocked to see such a low score of mine. I am in dilemma. I m unable to understand the way the CBSE has distributed marks. Really I have lost all my confidence after looking such a low score in bio which is one of my favourite subject. I ,thereby, request the concerned authority to look in the matter. I will be really thankful to u.
srinjoy chatterhee

computer and english

i want to riview my english and computer paper as the marks are very less. they are in 80s while i was sure that they would be in 90s.

roll- 6620296
school no - 09909
sim9999

english

The checking of english exam is horrible.i have been scored 90+in eng preboard exams and I have scored only 75 in cbse english exam..this is unbelievable...such a difference is not acceptable...plzz recheck the papers plzz...it s a request...does cbse realize wat has happened with their careless atttude! Students will lose their university or college seats just does to this..I just cant believe this ...please think about so many careers of india and so many broken hearts where expectations have been brushed aside pleaseeeeeee....take appropriate actions..please recheck carefully
Whatever we deserve should be given to us....please check answersheets carefully..
Roll no-2693602
School no-04518

abhijitsahoo

PHYSICS

want to review my paper of physics as the marks is very low which is unexpected to me.
SCHOOL- JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, PASCHIM MEDINIPUR
ROLL NO- 6634914
SCHOOL NO- 56044
PHYSICS- 79
abhijitsahoo

PHYSICS

WANT TO REVIEW THE PAPER OF PHYSICS AS THE MARK IS VERY LOW,WHICH IS UNEXPECTED TO ME.
Nived S Lal

May 25, 2016

marks decreased drastically when it came on progress card

school- Bharatiya vidhya bhavan , kodunganoor
phy 25
biotechnology 20
out of 30
this is not just in my case but majority of my class
none from my class scored more than 25 regardless of how perfectly we did the practicals
I was expecting scores not less than 26,28,30 respectively

The external teachers who came to our school didn't like both our school and the our teachers for some reason that we don't know.
because our class is of the division E. It was the last class to appear for the practicals and those teachers were really rude and arrogant. they didn't even bother to see both our projects or even the experiment that we were doing.
The phy external didnt even know what a desert cooler was which was my project. even then she asked me the whole viva from the project report i made. Im pretty sure that my answers to her questions were 100 percent apt and correct , still she cut my marks and said to my teacher that my viva was not satisfactory,both in my absence. My phy HOD checked both my practical answer sheet,viva records and project report and said my score should be no less than 30 out of 30

the biology external asked only personnel questions to some students like the name of the student's parent for viva

while the chem external was boasting about her school the whole time and asked such viva in which everyone scored 0 and she said she will put us good viva marks regardless of what happened. we were really confused with this statement

biotechnology external seemed to be in a hurry like she wanted to finish it off and get out of our school
but to be honest none of us expected the biotech external to give us such low marks.

my father is an engineer in Kuwait aviation field and an ex air-force personnel
he is a psychology enthusiast so has done many human factor courses in aviation
so from all his experience and what he studied he said it is mainly because of the external's age and profession, all of them were old
as our age increases so does our ego, its like the age ring in a tree
and any jobs where we acquire seniority can increase our ego
according to studies the most ego people are the ones who work as teachers and pilots

In my case,the externals were naturally teachers and unfortunately old and our teachers were really young. this is the perfect situation for a superior to boast his position and show his ego.

90 percent of the human error crashes were reported to having a highly experienced and old captain with a young and not much experienced co-pilot.

why should we suffer for their ego and showoffs
i believe CBSE does not give marks according to the wimps and fancies of the the teachers who put it
they should be more serious with their job and should not play with the lives of students, the marks they put decides our future and therefore it should be fair.

Also my work experience and physical education scores were A+ and A respectively and i saw my work experience teacher entering this mark in person. im still confused how these marks got changed when i came in the progress card.

i request CBSE to take action against these job scroungers and not let this happen again.

CONTACT:- nsureshlal@gmail.com

Ph-9495727771
Ashwin.s

Maths paper

I was expecting 45 above marks in maths but I got only 8 /100 .it's really bad
This shows the irresponsibility of cbse,toward the students
This error will definitely spoil our life
Plss take action as soon as possible
Pls pls,pls
ALOK KUMARI

REGARDING CONFUSION IN RECHECKING

SIR,WHILE RECHECKING THE COPY MARKS IS ALSO DEDUCTED OR NOT.
re check

recheck business...math... eco....physical

Sir please recheck my paper ...plz inform me plZ rollno. 9130201 school is 65296
saeedurrehman931@yahoo.com

chemistry paper

CBSE
I gOt 3 marks in chemistry
I didnt expect this from me
I attemp my chemistry paper
40 marks above and i got just 3 marks
How it is possible just 3 marks
I want to recheck my copy
Please help
And avaliable your recheckng form soon please
Help me abour this
ajay mahato

maths re-valuation

sir im scoring above 86% in all subjects except maths. my maths paper was really good and i was expecting above 80 but i just got 65. how is that possible sir. please help
contact - 9560381556
roll no- 9183156
ajay mahato

maths re-valuation

Sir I am scoring above 85% in all subjects except maths.My maths paper was really good and i was expecting above 80 marks but i just got 65. how is this possible.
contact : 9560381556
shubh141098

English,physics

espected Sir/Madam,

I am requesting to you to recheck my English and Physics paper.

Roll no. 7622547

School no. 50063

Email id. shubh141098@gmail.com
assisi

May 24, 2016

please recheck my maths copy

please recheck my maths grace mark
Sir i have expects 70 marks in Maths. Also i got E grade at 7 marks. I m sure that there is some mistake in checking.

ROLL NO.- 4806267
School no. - 42116
Email id.- dassisi1@yahoo.com
Contact no. - 04842838434
uttmkmr

MATH

As per my paper i should get 72 but result reflected 49 only, please recheck my paper

Contact No: 9990602958
Kunal Biswas
uttmkmr@gmail.com
assisi

please recheck my maths grace mark

Sir i have expects 50 marks in Maths. Also i got E grade at 8 marks. I m sure that there is some mistake in checking.

ROLL NO.- 4806263
School no. - 42116
Email id.- dassisi1@yahoo.com
Contact no. - 04842838434
ishuweb97@gmail.com

May 24, 2016

recheck my English and physical education copy

Respected sir/maam

i want you to recheck my english and physical education copy because in english i was expecting 60+ but i had got 44 only and in physical education i was expecting 85+ but secure only 73 only.
so its a humble request please recheck my both copies before the orginal marksheet reach to the school.

ROLL NUMBER 5693043
NAME ISHANK KUMAR SINGH
SCHOOL CODE 54138
paavi_98

Grace marks not given

I had expected 90+ in math but I got only 84. We were being informed after math exam that grace marks would be given to us so I was really sure that I would get a score of 90+, but then I got only 84. I would request cbse to check my marks and put grace marks if not being added as it is affecting my entry to certain colleges. My roll no. is 9113110 contact no. +971503496574 email id ushas.moorthy@gmail.com

snapdeal - askme
    they dont deliver what they showcase on their site plus...
    Rehana parven - coca Cola promo 2016 UK.winning
    sir. I have got a message in my mobile number 7506697396...
    Reliance netconnect /datacard - net connection
    Mera google open nhi ho rha jb ki network h+ aa rhe h....
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - chal bhag kutiya
    क्यों अठे बताने म शर्म...
    colors tv channel - Serials not working according to time
    It is really irritating seeing ashok for more than its...
    sbi po recruitment - refund money
    I have complete the transaction procedure of SBI PO but it...
    Honda - wear of break drum fom inside
    I had an Activa which had completed one year And now I am...
    MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY - its true or fake
    Thanks for Maruti Suzuki COmpany your vacancy confirm for...