CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Amitreply

Jul 20, 2014

Schools not paying salary as per government rule

subject:-Paying less salary
R/s
there are schools in our area in dhanbad wher schools are paying less salary to the teachers and compelling the teachers to sign for the pay scale which is compulsory by the government,because of which they recruit teachers who do not have enough knowledge because they agree to work in low salary
sir i request you to take action because it is neither good for teachers nor for students and not even for the country
Amitreply

Jul 20, 2014

not paying salary as per rule of government

subject:-Paying less salary
R/s
soniagupta

Jul 19, 2014

building material not good

i want to say that in g d goenka school sector 22 rohini newly construct classes were damaged due heavy rain on thursday night I want ans when we give them so much large sum of money as building fund and also give security charges for protection of our kids what the school arthourities are doing . On friday whole school was filled with water all the projecter were damage but there was no off. In this bad condition school was carry on .kids were facing so many problem but teacher and whole managment ignore .Class 6,11 western music class whole roof was damage, projector were broken, whole furniture were broken, all the instrument in western music class were filled with water and damage.Tell me this was happen in night if it happen in school hour what is the ans of school
kherabhi

Jul 19, 2014

Fake Attendance Register

Few days back some students of IP complained about the IP teacher as he did not teach well but it all backfired as the principal told our name to the teacher and the teacher prepared a fake attendance register to take revenge from us and marked our absent on most of the working days. We are stuck in the trap set up by the teacher,please help us.We are helpless.
Student
K.C.Public School
Jammu
J&K
kickus

Jul 16, 2014

Not providing optiona subjct

Respcted Sir/Mam

I want to say that in my school we asked in our school to provide us optional subject insted of hindi. But our school is forcing us to take hindi. As our unit1 is going to start from monday 21/07/2014. And we have to much burden because we have to study both the subject optional as well as hindi. So please help us.

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

So please contact me on 919406202579
Profnsp

Jul 14, 2014

Re-evaluation - an eyewash!

The whole process seems to be an eyewash. Please read the following communication from CBSE RO Chennai that has baffling details on arbitrarily awarded Moderation marks and Grace marks. Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 15:07:11 +0530 Subject: Sub: Request for photocopy of Answer-Book(s) for the AISSCE-2014 From: rochennai.hq.cbse@gmail.com To: Dear Student, This is with reference to your application for photocopy of the answer book; it is to inform that photocopy of the answer books have been uploaded on our website. You are requested to view the answer books by giving your application number and roll number. i) On perusal of the cover page of respective answer book(s), you will notice that the marks indicated on the same are originally awarded marks given by the examiner in a particular subject. ii) You are also informed that the difference of marks shown in the photocopy of the answer book to that of the marks shown in the statement of marks is because of the moderation/grace Marks given as per the policy of the Board. iii) Consequent upon verification of marks, No change or change of marks if any have been communicated to you separately However, the same has/have not been reflected on the Answer-Book. This is to make you aware, Please. REGIONAL OFFICER
amankapoor94

english subject is not given in class 11th in vocational by school

respected sir/man,
This is to inform you that my name is sonali kapoor and i wants to take admission in 11th class vocational in govt sarvodaya kanya vidyalaya in shastri nagar lalita block but the school is not given me the right to choose subjects of my own they forced me to take the 5 subject of thier choise and english subject is not given to me..
hoping for favour

yours faithfully
sonali kapoor
+919718023370
Shalini karn

Jul 14, 2014

Fraud done by taking name of consumer form

Dear Concern,

I want to raise the concern that i have complaint in consumer form for cbse double transaction deduction. Complaint Id: 317177 .

After some time a person (mobile no. 8737031458)call me and said I am from consumer form so kindly give me your details and I will help you in refunding the amount. But the actually he was a cyber fraud and he does his vodafone recharge from the credit card by taking the details fom me. Ge also says he is not a fraudist by giving a confirmation call fro a false no. 8888888888 kindly do action and refund the transaction amount Rs 703.93 the fraudist deduced amount Rs 2500/- to my account.
Also do some action so that fraudist get the punishment as well as people are safe from such fraud activities.

Shalini karn

Refund the 1 cancalled transaction amount back to my account

have applied for photocopy of answersheer for cbse 12 answersheet . And at the fee payment process , 2 transaction were done from my account. Kindly refund the one cancelled transaction amount back to my account.
Transaction Details of both reansactions:

1 .Transaction REference No. 74766514174424582773348
Reansaction Amount: 703.93

2. Transaction REference No.: 74766514174424582773421
Reansaction Amount: 703.93

Transaction was done by ICICI credit card . Details are mentioned in attachment.
Candidate Name- Shalini karn
Roll No. 7639950
Contact NO. 9811611743
Mail id: ranj.guriya@gmail.com
priya kp

Jul 11, 2014

tell me what is the process of checking in which address my verification of mrks letter sent

sir, plss tell me how i check in which addrss my verification of marks letter will sent
b22

MAJORLY DISAPPOINTED WITH CBSE

Hi there!
Wondering if the 'Complaint Board' takes time out to read the worries of their Students.
Like others, I am also a victim to this portal of re evaluation. I registered for reevaluation the day it began. It is absolutely unjust on CBSE'S part to
A)Introduce such a thing which isn't even looked up after these daily posts of its students. Of either making no time for lookin into the matters when careers of innocent children are at stake. You might ask us to 'study more' in order to improve our grades but to be honest, even teachers ask us to improve our handwriting, and be aware of our 'luck' factor or to top it, hoping the 'mood' of the evaluator is good. Why does this happen when you seem to present yourself to be so just?
B) To curtail our queries through RTI while you aren't doing your job of helping us out in tradegy. When all Unis look for 95+ students are stuck with 88 or similar just because you didn't plan on giving us the marks we deserve as we clearly assert getting 5 6 or 7% higher.

Our earnest request to in the least give us our marks as it seems you're just keeping it for other years when dozens of students get 100%.
None the less, help us out (Even though you are VERY late)
Its a plea for justice.

Sincerely
Bhargavi.
neha kataria

date of rechecking

plzzzz tell the date of rechecking result ...plzzzzz
ayushi sharma

Jul 10, 2014

Missed date of rechecking of marks

sir, this is my request that i missed the date of rechecking of cbse marks .i am in dilemma.i am so pissed of that my future is in danger i got very less marks which i never expected in hindi and english .plz help me sir i just got 67 .i request you plz help me is my future . my contact no. is9458485807. plz take a step toward it if yu have read it please.......iam ayushi sharma .
Angad Singh

results of rechecking

please send me the result of re evaluation on maths and chemistry as soon as possible so that i can update it to jee mains. My roll no is 9165481. and application number is D25077. Please send me my marks so that i can use them for councelling in my mains.
Please do it as a soon as possible.
varun kumar khatri

Jul 9, 2014

my new improvment marks not added

I Have given an improvment exam because i was not statisfied with my previous result . I got74% marks this in my bihar board exam and i have updated the my new marks on jee site .
But toaday when i saw my jee rank i got scoked because my new inter was not added on that instead of that my previous year inter mark was added

so,sir kindly help me on this and do what you can do
For , your help i will always be thankful sir
This can change my life sir .please help
Rollno 13701073
Application no 40524810
Improvement roll no 40014
Roll code 1222
PrakharJain

Jul 9, 2014

REVALUATION RESULT NOT YET OUT!!

Dear Madam/Sir,

It is past 11 days since I have applied for revaluation, and the result has yet not been uploaded on your website. Moreover, the portal for Checking the status of the revaluation is not opening! The All India Rank of JEE Main has already been published, but the revaluation result has not come yet! How can such a thing happen? CBSE Board Marks are taken into consideration for deciding JEE Main rank.
I had applied for two subjects for an increase in marks of about 15 marks!!

Please upload revaluation result at the earliest, as it is affecting the ranks of other entrances where the board marks are considered for ranking.
My Credentials :
Name of Candidate : PRAKHAR JAIN
CBSE Roll No. : 4612523
Revaluation App. No. : M50435R
Class : XII
Region : Chennai Region
Contact : +919743654228

I request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest!

Best Regards

Prakhar Jain
vk1

Jul 8, 2014

12th improvement marksheet

Respected sir/madam
I haven't got my improvement exam marksheet yet and due to this I am having problem in taking admission for further srudies.
My friend from improvement exam have got there marksheet but I haven't yet.so plz hlp me out. And even none of ur helpline no.works . Iam really facing big problem in having admission in college .so plzz hlp me out. rply ASAP
Roll no.1709976
Email . Vks85180@gmail.com
Vikas sharma
ac59588

Jul 5, 2014

new and revised marksheet

sir/ma'am i recieved a mail from manoj srivastav (RO) dehradun that my maths marks revised by 6. When could i got my new revised marksheet.........if there is a delay in marksheet then please send me a scanned copy of provisional letter to my email id.............please reply me soon its very urgent.......please please
my roll no: 5734196
my verification application no: U26181
my email id: ac59588@gmail.com
tanu123

Revaluation

Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding my reviewed answersheet of my Economics paper cbse12th grade 2014.I found a difference of 25 marks to be added but there was a major error in the cbse portal due to which i couldnt do anything about.It is a very serious matter because it will make a huge difference to my overall percentage.
Please help me.i know you come across many complaints but this is about 25 marks in my economics paper.It is not any small changes.

Tanisha kajol

Roll no:9108869
Application no pf photocopy of answerbook: D50703
email id: tanishakajol63@gmail.com
Shivani bhardwaj

rechecking

Please tell me when will be the result of rechecking is out? Its about my future please tell me....
Sakshi kulshrestha

fee submitted ( INR 507.87) for re-evalution but fee status not yet updated

Dear Sir/Madam
This is to bring to you kind notice that I , Sakshi Kulshrestha, have submitted the fees of amount INR 507.87 for re-evaluation of 5 questions (I.e. the third step) of my physics answer book and the same amount has been withdrawn from the bank account also but my " fee status " still shows " fee not received ". Today is the last day for re-evaluation and after today I will helpless in this matter. So please it is my earnest request to you to look into the matter as soon as possible.

Sakshi Kulshrestha
Board roll no. - 2615895
Re-evaluation application no. - C50291R
CKRNATH

Original Marklist of 2014 xth CBSE exam

I have passed the CBSE xth exam 2014. Now i am applying for the +1 admission in Kerala. So far i haven't received my Original CBSE Xth marklist from school. School authorities informed that so far they haven't received this.

Last date for submission of original marklist for securing + 1 admission is 10th July.

Please help me

Sayanthrnath

(9447852647 )
harshitsingh038

Jul 4, 2014

couldn't apply for answer sheet photocopy

I had applied for verification of my marks for Economics however did not receive the result on time due to which I missed the date to apply for photocopy of answer booklet. Moreover I truly believe that the verification result is also wrong. i am completely helpless and not sure what to do further. soon the last date for revaluation too will pass.
please suggest something.
email:-hiralaljhansi@gmail.com
Nadasree

Jul 4, 2014

Answer book still not uploaded

My verification status shows 'under process, to be pulled' for past one week and my answer book status shows ' yet to be uploaded'. Today is the last day to apply for re-evaluation but still my answer books are not uploaded. Time is getting over and please upload my answer book immediately or extend the re-evaluation date further.
Application No. D51172
Tel. no. 00968 98962779
Mail Id: jayarnath@yahoo.com
kartik0788

Jul 3, 2014

HOW CAN JEE (MAIN) DECLARE CML(i.e. ALL OVER INDIA RANK) BEFORE CBSE REVALUATION IS DONE?

Respected Sir/Mam

I have secured 91.6% in CBSE Board (Delhi) and 210 marks in Jee Main. I applied for verification of my english paper immediately after the link was available. In verification only 1 mark was increased. Earlier my marks were 70, which have now increased to 71. I have now applied for revaluation, whose result will possibly be declared after 7th july ( The Date for CML) . I am quite sure that atleast 20 marks will be increased in revaluation.
Please let me know, how will i be able to inform Jee (Main) about my changed marks once CML ( i.e. All over India Rank) is declared?

Kartik Bhutani
Mobile No. - 9560654335

fake mails - fake mails
    I am again gursharn singh kapoor I was received a another...
    Delhi Jal Board - water resource misuses
    Sir, hamare mohalle mai pani ka bhari matra mai misuse ho...
    336219 - Unauthorized Transaction
    This is bring to your attention that a fraudulent...
    HRTC - Complaint of Conductor
    My son mr. Aman Thakur is studing in BA LLB College HP...
    Regional Passport Office Thane - NON RECEIPT OF PASSPORT
    Dear sir I have submitted my application for renewal of...
    IRCTC SHUBH YATRA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL - Not getting Reward Points
    I, Srinivasa D Holder of SBI Railway card and eligible to...
    Coca Cola - COCA COLA & RBI
    Fake or true? COCA COLA 125TH ANNIVERSARY AWARD® (UK)...
    178580 - account debited but credit card bill pay transaction has...
    Hi, I was trying to pay citi credit card bill , my ICICI...
    URO GROUP OF COMPANY - PINCON LRN F. LTD
    PINCON KI JITNI BHI COMPANY HAI SEBI & RBI USE SARCH...
    Voter Identity card - lost my voter ID CARD
    Dear Sir, I, , have lost my voter identity card. I...