CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Dilprit Singh

Maths Compartment 2015

Maths Improvement

Sir/Madam

I Dilprit Singh(roll no. 7634954)appeared for my maths improvement exam this year 2015 and the result is totally unexpected. I prepared realy well my exam also went quite well .I easily expected to get above 40 but what I see is just 24 marks.Its realy a big back drop for mesir and because of it I am not getting admission in any collage,even after qualifying for many good collages.I request you to recheck my paper.I have given exam very neatly and clearly ,no cutting and over writing.This is the question of my future.
Himanshu sharma0001

Economics

Just now I have given my compartment economics exam and I have expected atleast more that 45 marks. But after the declaration of my result I was shocked after watching that I got just 27 marks.
So please help me sir I just paid my fees in college and it was non-refundable and now I am helpless please tell me the procedure of recheaking of compartment exam otherwise my year and my fees will be destroyed. Please help me sir please I m so depressed.
Roll no. - 9182899
Contact no.- 9555445144
Email ID- sharma.hams@gmail.com
chiragchoudhary24@gmail.com

school teachers providing tutions

sir
Teachers of lancer school of sikandrabad harrashing those studends who do not take tutions from them, provide question paper before the examination to them, and beat the students who do not take tution sir could you suggest me how can i fight against this crime
akankshya panda

maths compartment

respected sir/madam;

my roll no:6603281
i appeared maths compartment exam which was held on 16th july 2015 i did hard work prepared well and gave my best in exam and was expected atleast 50+but when i got the results i got only 25 marks i m shocked to see this marks it was totally unexpected i was sure that i will pass this time i got 18th rank in odisha engineering (ojee)entrance and was waiting for compartment results but the result was unexpected due to this i m not eligible to join any college this year .i beg u to kindly recheck my paper i m sure tht u will understand my problem and give me my expected marks as soon as possible.my future is in your hand now

yours sincerely
akankshya panda
bhattakshay865@gmail.com

my roll no is 7623724
revanth_21

CBSE compartment exam

My roll no (4624308)
I have given the compartment exam and my exam went very well .I had got confirmed merit admissions in many LAW colleges but I was waiting for my compartment result. I was confident that I would pass this time but I was shocked when I saw my result that I failed again. In the main exam of maths I got 10 marks and in this exam I got 11. I am sure that my copy was not checked at all . So I request you to recheck my copy .
This is the same problem with all my friends who have given compartment exam. We all studied together and were sure to pass, but all of us failed with the same marks like before. This is a serious issue with the CBSE.
Sir please action it out ASAP because my future is at stake.
Alirio fernandes

Physics

I have answered my compartment exams in physics and was expecting at least 36 marks but I got 13 marks. I want to apply for verification of my paper again please tell me how to apply.my tel no in Kuwait is 0096597965448 and my email address is aliriofernandes@yahoo.com

Thanking you for your kind cooperation.

Student

Janice
ayush_singh10

mats improvement

sir/mam
i(roll no. 7672990) appeared for my maths improvement this year and the result is totaly unexpected. i prepared realy well. my exam also went quite well. i easily expected to get above 50 but what i see is just 10 marks and same things happend with my friends. its realy a big backdrop for me sir and because of it i am not to get admission in any colleges.even after qualifying for many engineering colleges. i request you to recheck my paper. This is the questin our future.
sharma tarun

Mathematics

I have given the compartment exam and my exam was so well . I m confident that I will pass this time but I was shocked when I see my result again I failed and in the main exam of math I got 9 marks and in this exam also. I am sure that my copy was checked wrong so I request you to recheck my copy .Sir please this is my future question
anii

mathematics

My compartmental cbse maths copy was wrongly
checked.
I was very sure that I will definetely pass in the
compartmental exam because i have prepared so
well and I counted my marks it was above 60.
But my cbse comparmental result says that I am
fail again and got only 15 marks and this same
thing happened with my friend aditiya himanshu twinkle tanya shweta etc.
I want justice. I want to please recheck my
compartmental copy. There is a surity if gamble
in cbse checking.
Paarth Ratra

Economics

What kind of checkers do you have the cbse head office? The one who themselves are illitrate,not capable to check the papers. They are responsible for the destroyed life of students.
Or agar tum logo se ngi hote na papers check toh btado mai paise deke teavhers bitha lunga.
Khud kbhi pdrai kri h jo aj yaha bacchon ki zindgian barbad kar rhe ho!
You people are not capapble to sit there on the high position chairs , the teachers who themselves are illitrates, so how can they check the students papaers.
ayush_singh

maths improvement

sir/mam
Mahpara Shahzadi

economics ompartment paper recheck

Sir I attempt every question and marks was unexpected so when will the date is out of revaluation of economics paper . plz sir hurry life is stop can't take admission anywhere I knw CBSE don't do mistake. I beg u sir plzz recheck the paper plz don't spoil students life . I want to recheck my copy.
Roll no.- 7656886
Subject- economics
bhattakshay865@gmail.com

mathematics

sir my mathematics compartment result is totally unexpected. I prepared well about a month for this compartment exam and result just as it, can't believe. Sir please kindly recheck my Exam notebook. As i expected about getting 55 to 60 marks at least. my Roll no is 7623724,
Ramanand mishr

physics compartment

Sir I have given the compartment exam and I have expecting 30+ marks but I have get only 11 marks I have to request you for check my paper again my roll no. 2659217
kartik17

compartment paper

Sir i have give physics improvement paper as the result come yesterday i was in totally shock i can not know how i fail on exam get only 13 marks as i expected a easy cross of 40 in paper.sir plz recheck my paper i think their is a big mistake my roll no. 9131408
Maliha nawaz

Economic

Sir, I have giving my 12 compartment exam and result is totally unexpected I had got less marks as i was hoping this time will pass please check my copy again my roll no.5900180 this is for my future please I know c.b.s.e board does not spoil students future life.
Anonymous

Physics compartment exam CBSE

Sir, i m a average student and i have passed every single physics examination in class 12 (2014-15) n i scored perfect 30 marks practicle.
But i dont knw how i got 7 marks in aissce finals,
But i accepted that n started preparing for betterment exam. After giving d xam i was sure that atleast i will get 30+marks but instead i got 16 i dont knw how.. Now what should i tell my family... Sir whoever checked i paper if possible just recount d marks given.. Roll No:-3619687
uzairbandmaster

12 result complain

This is uzair from surat i have given my 12 compartment exam and i had got less marks as i was hoping this time i will pass. please sir check my paper again my Roll no. is 1719711 this is for my future life please i know CBSE board does not spoil student's future
your's sincerely,
uzair
Shubham Vish

Mathematics(041)

Sir my mathematics compartment result is totally unexpected. I prepared well about a month for this compartment exam and result just as it, can't believe. Sir please kindly recheck my Exam notebook. As i expected about getting 55 to 60 marks at least. I don't who is that mad person...
Gourav Suman

chemistry compartment

Sir,I was appeared in cbse compartment exam and I was failed in this exam and sir this is un expectable for me sir kindly recheak my copy...my roll no.-7603514,mob.no.-8405979589
Zmz

Maths compartment

What kind of checking is that? I was goddam sure I'd make it this time. It took exact one month for me to prepare so well and they give me just a 22? I was just counting my marks and they went upto 40 to 45 easily plus I didn't even think about failing, I only was guessing how much I'd score. This is too much. Please check the paper properly and Im sure ull find a correction fault in there. It'd be really appreciative if cbse passes the students who actually wrote good. Thanks in advance.
Animesh Gautam

Aug 6, 2015

My compartmental cbse maths copy was wrongly checked.

I was very sure that I will definetely pass in the compartmental exam because i have prepared so well and I counted my marks it was above 40. But my cbse comparmental result says that I am fail again and got only 8 marks and this same thing happened with my friend too.
I want justice. I want to please recheck my compartmental copy. There is a surity if gamble in cbse checking.
nai

Aug 3, 2015

related to ctet result feb 2015

Sir/mam i give ctet feb dated 22/2/15
the result also come on 1/4/15
and im qualified getting 100 marks when i check my result on your website but my result and certificate regarding result not come at my address which i filled in form so i have to face a lot of problem due to this uncertanity i request cbse official to brought this result at my address h no 956 sec 3 rohtak haryana pin code 124001
my roll no 03028572
reg no 50141918
dob 14/11/1992
contact no 8570063906
Vijaya2101

Jul 23, 2015

Complaint against Sub Standard of K.T.S Public School, Solan, Himachal. Affiliation code is 630064

It is to draw your kind attention towards Sub standard of K.T.S Public School, Solan, Giri Hills, Rajgarh-Sultanpur Road, Post Office-Oachghat,Solan, Himachal Pradesh, (India) 173223Himachal Pradesh.

1. No computer knowledge is imparted to students. They have computers which are very old and are not in working condition. Computer Lab is used for Official Purpose only and not for teaching.

2. Even a +2 student doesn’t know how to operate the computer.

3. Principal Dr. Mena sud has very poor knowledge of English. She has problem in using Has or Have.She doesn’t know the difference between Diary and Dairy. Her written English is very poor. She can’t even write proper Circular for the school herself independently. Surprisingly she is Triple M.A(Hindi, Sanskrit and History),B.Ed., and Ph.D.

4. Vice Principal Shupreet Singh is M.Phil, Ph.D. in Music but he is also having very poor English and ironical to say that he makes mistakes in writing about his Degree i.e Ph.D and M.Phil. He can also not write or Speak correct English.

5. Spellings are poor of both students and teachers. Junior class teacher Anjana has very poor spelling knowledge.

6. No regular or old teachers in the school. Even no teacher is there for full academic session. Because of rotation of the teachers , students’ base is poor.

7. No yoga there. Only Volley ball game is there where only a few senior students participate and same is with karate.

8. School is lacking in Sports, Academics and computers.

9.Even a +2 student can’t write proper English and can’t speak Proper English. Give them any topic and they can’t write themselves. Grammar part is very poor.

10. One Month’s salary of the teachers is retained along with their cheque book signing all the leafs. The Chairman Mr. Jatinder Singh Nindhi doesn’t let his teachers to work in his school for more than 2-3 months. He keeps their 1st month salary without signing any agreement or bond. He has a clever way in which the management pays salaries to the staff.

The clever practice is that the chairman Jatinder Singh Nindhi opens separate bank accounts for school teachers in a bank of his choice ,operate the individual accounts of teachers by retaining the cheque books of teachers by signing all the leafs of the cheque book. The teachers are asked to pay rs. 500 to open the account. The administrator Divesh himself goes to the bank with all the cheques. Withdraws the salary of the teachers and Chairman pays them salaries through cheques. But the amount credited in the individual accounts of teachers is actually withdrawn by the Chairman by getting cash cheques signed by the teachers simultaneously. The Chairman after withdrawing the entire cash pays the low amounts to teachers and others as salary and pocket the balance amount.

You are therefore requested to kindly investigate the matter to improve the standard of C.B.S.E Affiliated Schools. Test should be conducted for Teachers and Students along with Principal and Vice Principal Shupreet.

Thanking you and Looking forward to your timely action. I also request you to kindly with held my identity while processing the complaint.

Indiaremarry.com - Duplicate Cheater Profile
    There are bunch of duplicate cheater profiles on different...
    rrb recruitment - False information about rrb recruitment
    People doesn't trust the rrb recruitment of online...
    ekbalpore - illegal construction
    last week i made written complain to officer in charge...
    LIC ADO - Request for sending application form of lic ADO
    Dear sir/madam I forgot to take printout of...
    flipkart - phone not in the box
    Product not received Flipkart, I ordered Moto E Order ID:...
    snapdeal - Still waiting for MY WATCH
    Still waiting for MY WATCH SEIKO 5 Hi, i wanna say...
    person - Titling message
    Dear Sir, I am working in a office there i got a mail...
    Guest House - Fraud Advertisement for Service Apartment in Goa
    Dear Sir I had a recent trip to Goa from 19th August...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Stray Dogs in Devarabeesinahalli muneswar temple
    Dear sir I kindly request you please here are more than...
    NSDL PAN CARD - pan card delivery
    Sir' İ'm Rahul Pandey s/o mr. Chandrika...