CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Allen poikayil

Apr 4, 2017

Physics

This years physics paper was tricky and lengthy I have seen many of my class mates including me coming out of the exam hall crying... I m requesting CBSE for a lenient evaluation for physics for grade 12 exam.

If u won't do that then many of us will fail and our future would be destroyed...

So I m requesting CBSE to please correct physics papers leniently.
Prabhtejsingh

Apr 3, 2017

ACCOUNTANCY

This is to inform that the accountancy paper was very tough and lengthy . I and my classmates studied very hard but nothing was asked according to provided textbooks . Seriously the paper was a real disaster for us. The questions were not according to the CBSE guidelines. The questions were very tricky and hard. Most of the questions asked were out of syllabus and are not supposed to be asked to a 12 class student . The paper was beyond the capability of an average student . I am not able to concentrate for very next exam because of the depression of my bad performance. The time of 3 hours was not enough for the length of paper provided . Every question was complicated and lengthy. I am very disappointed and demoralised . CBSE should think twice before setting such question papers because the future of students depends upon the result . Seriously the accountancy paper was very tough ! Atleast the paper should be set according to the syllabus and books provided .

PRABHTEJ SINGH
Bhadouriya

Apr 3, 2017

Accountancy

The paper was very tough and lengthy. The questions were not based according to the guidelines of cbse.. The cbse accounts paper was very difficult for the students. 70% of students are not able to pass in accounts.. The paper was not meant for average students.. The level of paper was higher than 12 class students..... So we want grace mark....
MohitaV273

Apr 2, 2017

Class 12. ACCOUNTANCY paper

2017 Delhi ACCOUNTANCY paper....

The sample paper should have highlighted the difficulty level. After last years' paper, it was expected that the paper would have a similar difficulty level.
The sample paper had questions of hidden goodwill like in the question paper, but discount on issue of debentures was completely unexpected. We understand that CBSE wants to test our concepts, but the dissolution question given of 6 marks was something only meant for higher level students and not average. Students who do not have mathematics as a subject study ACCOUNTANCY and hence a paper which tests numerical skills instead of journal entries only is unfair and unjust to them. I am sure students will agree that the pattern is very different from those of the last 5-6 years.
B3ing_khan

Apr 2, 2017

Accountancy

It was too tough for average students
Questions were not based according to the guidelines of cbse
Poojachandra

CBSE ACCOUNTANCY PAPER 2017

First of all let me clear this one thing...that we are class 12 students not programmed computers, we need time to read and understand the question before attempting it correctly and especially when most of the questions required conceptual thinking, keeping that in mind the paper required a lot more time than actually allotted, the paper was damn lengthy which got us in a state of panic making us to commit more mistakes, the kind of demoralizing paper cbse set was beyond imaginable, they do kn narrations are rqrd., proper format are rqrd.(using scale/pencil), then adding 1-markers with doubled up calculations and requiring 2 journal entries reducing the overall time for 3/4/6/8 markers, and 4/6/8 markers required concepts nd needed time to think and write tonns of entries even more than the marks alloted(also don't forget narrations nd working notes). Just think about the people who will loose marks, even after knwing the whole paper bcz they were attempting each question correctly(accurately) and therefore couldnt complete their paper in time, while there may b students who will get marks cause they atleast completed their paper but only for the sake of attempting all ques. and knew nothing. Intelligence/accuracy means nothin for cbse. Well played cbse, playing with students efforts, the thing is everything has ended now, those who were aiming high in high in the future. Theres no helping it cause my paper was left un-attempted and either way i'll recieve marks from what was actually attempted...i wish i cared less about the completely accurate answes, formats, working notes, narrations and attempted everything spontaneously and disastrously without taking anytime, regarless of right or wrong, for the sake of just completing..if i did that i would have more hope. Unless u reconduct...everything else is waste. Totally disappointed, dissatisfied and demoralized. I had high holes from accountancy nd the paper was not set considering the timelimits...also it took me to 2hrs 40 mins to complete the sample paper with utmost brilliance, nd was always able to complete in time(in school preboards, not only that but all the sample/previous years papers), i exerted every possible effort, solving ts grewal textbook questions/illustration, selected questions of dk goel textbook, completed together with EAD sample papers, selected ulike ample papers..and one thing i loved solving was ctf(took time)..it was so conceptual but all these efforts, were they for this day...its so hard to recover from this state. The lack of time for such a lengthy paper caused us to commit many mistakes, couldn't read wat the ques. is asking..reqrd. rereading all the ques. while attempting since invigilator wouldn't allow me to underline imp. details in a ques. neither at reading tym nor attempting which made me to cause silly mistakes like skipping prem on red. of debentures nd have to cut it nd do it again..was one worst experience of an exam. All cause cbse didn't set the ppr according to 12 class students limits. We are not ACCOUNTANTS working on tally, we work with our brains and hands simuntaneously during exam without wasting a sec. but i guess still we are nt as fast as machines nd will nver be cbse should also understand this. I today have realised knowledge doesn't work, marks do cause the will take u towards cuttoffs.
ISHI SHARMA

Accountancy paper 2017

Account paper 2017
Paper was very lengthy and tough and some questions are out of syllabus..................
It was quite tricky........ hopefully marking will
Be lenient.......
Shavika

Accountancy Paper 2017 class 12th

Accountancy exam 2017 was not even matching with sample paper given in the website... CBSE must take care of the marks of each chapter according to that only prepare question paper. Many of brilliant students couldn t complete the paper on time and whatever attended also was not sure be correct. I am also one of them. The paper was sooo lengthy and tricky. This kind of question papers doesn't check your accounting skills but your speed of writing, addition and subtracting.I and my classmates worked very hard but couldn't complete the paper with satisfaction.
Our future is depend on cbse. Kindly order liberal evaluation otherwise our future will be spoiled.
Please provide marks. This is request from all of the students.
vaishalimehra

PARTIALITY

RSPECTED OUR TEACHERS

I am a student of kautilya govt. sarvodya bal vidhalya (chirag enclave) Hemkunt. In kalkaji area ther is a politician, ramesh biduri, . his relative is studying in chirag enclave . Exams time ramesh bidhuri call his relative subject teacher and ask him to tell the whole paper to his relative , and that teacher do this same and didnt tell any thing to any one student exept ramesh bhiduri relative . And pass ramesh bhiduri's relative without any struggle . And Fail the students without any reason . We(Students/) want to please visit to school and check the system of the school . that our teacher is how much corrupted.

Thank
Nehuneha

Respected sir/mam
I am writing this complaint to request that please take a quick review of accountancy paper. I have done lot of hardwork for attaining full marks but this time cbse has fully changed the pattern and that was without intimating or without providing any such guideline. M not writing this complaint to request you to provide us grace marks but my request is to RE-CONDUCT accountancy exam as per the pattern issued by cbse . For all the loss of paper we students are ready to compensate . Sir/mam its not just a matter of examination but its our trust that we have done hardwork it will bear us fruuts but this time CBSE has break its own rules and its the duty on its part that it will take steps to rectify its measure....we are ready for re-exam....!
suraj shaw

PHYSICS

PHYSICS!!!!! WHAT THE HELL CBSE ....TOO TRICKY , TOUGH PHYSICS PAPER .....
Sir , Iam Suraj shaw writing this pitition on behalf of my and my friends we ware really upset to get such a paper we although not expecting from CBSE as such paper we need marks only just to pass !!!! What should we do now ....Either we commit negative feedback with us or what should we do????? It's our request to prestige the CBSE for either pass it !!!! Or re-examination .....
NOW CBSE TURN TO FEEDBACK US !!!!!!
The Anonymous Student

Accountancy

I SWEAR, the people who conjured up those questions will receive one way tickets straight to a HELL!
sunil acharya

Cbse Accountancy exam 2017

I m teaching Accountancy for last 13 years... Accountancy exam 2017 was not even 5% matching with sample paper given in the website... CBSE must take care of the weightage of marks of each chapter according to that only prepare question paper. Many of brilliant students couldn t complete the paper on time and whatever attended also was not sure be correct. Average students and below average students condition is very bad... They have no scope for even getting above 15 marks.. So please CBSE have to take a proper decision on time and must be aware of the weightage of marks and level of questions before setting the final board paper .. Expecting a favourable decision from the part of Board for the future of students rather than spoiling their career
sunita.jain@nic.in

Accountancy Paper of Class XII cbse 2017

According to my daughter and her friends Accountancy paper of class 12 board 2017 outside Delhi very hard and lengthy. This is not the view of my daughter and her friends alone but all the students. I spoke to at least 10-12 students who came out from examination center all students were very disappointed and complained that paper was very lengthy and hard. It will effect their results negatively.

As per the average students it will be difficult for them to even get passing marks. All the students were with tears in their eyes.None of them was satisfied . This feed back is from students of two different schools having same examination center. I am giving this feedback on the basis of my conversion with these students and feedback from my daughter and her friends.

So I request the board to get the feedback from the teachers about the level of paper and if found difficult and lengthy then be liberal while checking the paper. This score will effect their entire carrier.
nandishsharma

accountancy paper

unexpected questions and the questions were tricky, difficult and time taken to solve.it was a difficult task to complete the paper in 3 hours
I hope for liberal checking and grace marks
bhavika1999

accounts paper class 12 2017

PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS FOR GODS SAKE...........sir , please understand that we are just humans...we have put in one whole year ...studying accounts.....the basics as well as the hots but what has come out in 2017 paper acc paper was totally unexpected. ?....one eg would be of discount on debentures which cbse guidelines says that should be assumed is written offf but in paper they are telling it is not written off....if u have prescribed ncert for us then please follow that..we cannot study everything that is availaible about that topic in the thousands of reference books..and dont give sample papers if that is not to be followed....nowadays admission in colleges requires 99 % ...but with a ppaer like this I m nt even expecting 95 % sir...our future has been spoiled...please if possible conduct the exam again with some sensible paper maker..thank you ..I hope u will listen to this
udhbhav

accounts

This year cbse accounts paper was very difficult students 70% of students are not able to pass in accounts.
lots of questions are not in syllabus like Q no. 13 in set 1,set 2.,set 3. and lots of questions are not in syllabus.
there was no question from comparative statement and common size statement.

please provide 15 number graces marks for all student.
sunita.jain@nic.in

Accountancy

According to my daughter and her friends Accountancy paper of class 12 board 2017 outside Delhi was very hard lengthy. This is not the view of my daughter and her friends alone but all the students. I spoke to at least 10-12 students who came out from examination center all students were very disappointed and complained that paper was very lengthy and hard. It will effect their results negatively.

Gautamkataria

Accountancy

Through the acknowledgement of CBSE Guidelines, I wish to give a feedback on the ACCOUNTANCY EXAM held today, March29,2017 - Wednesday.
The paper was LENGTHY, quite UNEXPECTED (if related with the sample papers provided) and TOUGH.
Myself being an Average student of accountancy and on behalf of all the AVERAGE students, found it really tough to score well. All of us have been working really hard to reach upto a certain good score. We've been practicing the SAMPLE PAPERS provided, which had a somewhat DIFFERENT PATTERN & DIFFICULTY LEVEL as compared to this final exam.
Therefore, I would like to make a polite request to the very respected CBSE Board for the consideration of the accountancy paper, since its not only going to affect our OVERALL PERCENTAGE, but also our FUTURE. The prosperity of our future lies in the hands of CBSE and whatever decision would be granted will be accepted with high esteem.
anaghathyagaraj

tough Accountancy paper

Accountancy paper was very tough and lengthy we couldn't understand and some of the questions that was out of syllabus .
Aditya uppal

Accounts

Accounts paper was so difficult and lengthy we cant able to complete it ! U cant play with our future ! Please give us atleast 10 marks for grace otherwise students vll start commiting suicide
anusha naidu

one more chance should be given to 12th accountancy

One more chance should be given to us. It was horrible and too lengthy. It will defineatly destroy our future if we will not get one more chance.
And many student will commit suicide because of your cruelity.
Rahil mahajan

Accountancy paper

Respected sir/ mam
Accountancy paper was very difficult and complicated. The paper is not meant for average school students. The level of paper was higher than 12 class students.
Our future is depend on cbse.The paper was totally different from cbse sample paper 2017 and we have no seen such pattern in last 8 years... Kindly order liberal evaluation otherwise our future will be spoiled.
Please provide marks. This is request from all of the students.
Please save our future.

Kshitijpatel231280

Misplaced marksheet

I ela sharma student of kids corner happy senior secondary school hv passed out 12 in 2004 but misplaced my marksheet so plz its request to issue me duplicate I dnt knw my roll no in board
ruthm

ACCOUNTANCY

I am so sad about CBSE's accountancy question paper . I have revised the past 4 yrs question paper , when compared to that this question paper was very difficult. I am an above average student , I feel at the verge of failure then plz think about those students who are below average . Most of my friends including me came out with running eyes . I am very confused to think why CBSE made such a question paper from which some of the questions were out of syllabus and other questions were CA level questions.
Now I know it is only possible to plead for taking proper actions

POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - AGENT ID LOCKED
    MY AGENT ID NOT OPEN BECAUSE ID NOT USED LAST 4 MONTH...
    SBI-OxiPay (via Oxigen) - mobile recharge failed - amount debited
    Payment Status Completed successfully. Transaction...
    Guwahati municipal Corporation - Street dog
    I am resident of kalapahar,ak azad road,by...
    DTDC Courier - Non delivery of parcel
    Sh Anshul Shrivastava booked a parcel on 28/2/17 from...