CBSE

Consumer complaints and reviews about CBSE

Jinto joseph

Mathematics

Respected Sir
This year too the mathematics paper was not so easy.We the students were able to do at least 90percent of the questions if we get at least 4 hours.

It was impossible to complete the exam for an average student in 3 hours.The paper was so lengthy and tricky made us nervous and couldn't perform well.For a particular question I took 4 pages to complete.Almost every question was so.

So we the students kindly request the board to take initiative because our future is in your hand..
souvikmallick

Physics(042) & Mathematics(041)

Both Physics(042) and Mathematics(041) paper were quite tough for students of average level like me.Everyone is not genious.Cbse must set a pattern of 50% question for students like us.Our career will only start after we pass class12.Unless we pass 12 we cannot do anything.I am not willing to be a doctor or scientist.I want to be a fashion designer and for it i dont need to do good in phy and maths.But unless I pass,I could not go further.I would request to forward my and many other students message like this to the CBSE Head.I do not need huge marks.Jzt make me pass the Cbse 2017examination.That will be enough.Keeping my fingers crossed.Hope for the best.Thank you.
Nandini AnandKumar

Paper in Agriculture-class XII out of portion

The AISSCE -2017 examination Questions contained questions for 44 and 1/2 which were out of syllabus and not according to the curriculum released by the board.The syllabus should have been taken into account before setting of the question paper. The pattern of question paper released by the board in 2015-16 and 2016-17 has also not been followed. Why this psychological stress to students and why this ambiguity. and confusion.The CBSE Board may kindly review the situation and do the needful
In interest of students
Nandini AnandKumar
Teacher in Agriculture
snknan

Class 12 physics and maths

The Physics paper was very tough and some questions are not specific.people can pass , but how will they get good marks so that they can pursue higher studies.similarly maths paper was lenghty. people need minimum 4 hrs to solve this paper totally.

CBSC please understand - all state boards are liberal and they give marks just like that.

but we want students to get good education understanding and hence prefer cbsc.

and if cbsc is making students life misserable , time and again by such tough questions and make them not to score full marks, it is very saddening.

humble request to cbsc , please give good grace marks for physics and maths class 12 in 2017.

krishnan
india leader

maths and physics paper

Respected ma'am/sir
2017 maths and physics was not only tricky but it was not smooth paper for an average child . 12 marks are really important for a good college .. if u cant make paper easy at least u should give grace marking .. we all have worked really hard and now we want results .. we want grace marking and leniency in checking these paper or else our future is in dark because of these papers.. it is a humble request to do something as soon as possible , so that we can concentrate further.. we all will be very grateful to you.
puniti

maths and physics

I found that both physics and maths was very tough & difficult & lengthy
even I left many questions due to lack of time
I would like to request cbse for liberal correction and giving grace marks to the students.
as we all know this 12 std. marks plays an important role in our career..
plz try to give good marks to the students...its a humble request..plzzz.
Fathimanisha

Mathematics paper

Respected sir/ madam,

Please award Grace marks. I am a foreign student and thus did not have any kind of tuition whatsoever. My exams are completely self study answered. Our school has NOT PROVIDED option for maths. MATHS IS COMPULSORY in our school hence I take the subjects physics, chemistry, maths and biology. 4 out of 5 subjects for me are very tough papers. I have done a rough counting for my math paper and seem to fall short of 4-5 marks for passing. Please I really need to pass this exam. PLEASE AWARD GRACE MARKS SO THAT I MAY PASS.
Shagun Gulati

Lengthy Maths paper

Sir, The maths paper was very lengthy and required a lot of calculations and I left last 29 question . I am worried about the result .Kindly give us grace marks.
bhagat0007

MATHS PAPER WAS SOOOOO LENGHTY AND LITTLE DIFFICULT

maths paper was soo lenghty and little difficult.....sir...our future is in your hand....plzz give uss some extra marks....and i left 3 questions of 6 number....total 18 marks.....sir its a request to u to check the paper lineantly
pournamimadham

Mar 20, 2017

correction of maths should be liberal

Sir, its a request from most of the students that the correction of maths paper should be liberal because of the lengthiness of paper. Even the known questions went wrong due to tension.
Mamina mishra

Mar 20, 2017

Lengthy and tricky maths as well as physics paper

Sir the question papers of physics and maths were really unexpected.
The lengthyness of maths paper made us unable to solve even the known ones. The two marks questions were par lengthy.all six and 4 marks questions asked in the previous years were asked for 2 marks.i will not say that the paper was very tough but the thing that troubled was time. 2 marks questions took a lot of time. There were two questions of LPP which ate up a lot of time. And it was not even according to the blue print or the sample paper issued by cbse this year. The hard work nd practice that we devoted throughout became a waste .
Even for physics , some very tricky questions were there in set 3.
Such questions in papers dishearten nd demotivate the students. It's a humble request sir, please please please be lineant in checking .and please award grace marks for our future.
ajith k a

mathematics paper 20 march 2017 lenghty

Even though the mathematics paper was not so difficult, it was very lengthy. the questions consumed a lot of time that we were unable to complete all the questions . my dream of scoring 95% marks has been shattered. please be liberal in checking and award grace marks. these marks are very important for our future
Roshnithegreatest

Maths Board exam 2017

Q19 of set 2 --foreign paper was wrong... Full marks must be awarded for attempting the same.
Angelthegreat

Wrong question

Q19 of set (3) foreign math paper was wrong.....determinant question
Kartikay Rishi

Maths paper was lengthy

Today the maths paper was a piece of cake but it later turned catastrophic when we came to know that it was pretty lengthy.... Please make the marking scheme accordingly....adopt a little leniency as our future is in your hands... Hope you people understand.
Mohit2531

Business studies 2017

CBSE Board Paper 2017
Subject: Business Studies
Series GBM
Code: 66/2 Set 2

Just a correction in question number 24

In the above mentioned Business Studies paper. Question 24 was confusing . This question could have multiple answers. It could have been staffing or delegation. On merit nation, solution mentioned is delegation concept . But in the question , it is not mentioned that where does authority and responsibility flows?
And whether they are accountable or not ?
Which are the basic steps to complete delegation process
So it is a humble request to provide grace marks in this particular question because 6 marks are more than 1% in the overall result..
Ankur1999

Mar 20, 2017

Maths paper was very length

Our future is in dark sir. No doubt the paper was good, but what's the point if you will not be able to attempt it completely. I knew each and every question but due to lack of time 20 marks paper was left. My hardwork of 2 years will be wasted. Please award some grace marks! I beg u.
amisha srivastava

cbse maths class 12 boards

Paper was really long..it was no doubt a very wonderful paper ...easy and good but its lengthiness made us cry..when we saw the questions our eyes shined because we thought thah v can get 95+ but due to time shortage i wan unable to attend 20 marks paper leaving my dreams shattered...the solutions to many questions were really lsng..this is the case with many students today ...it really took long to solve ..please be lenient with the marking lest v will nt b able to achieve our dreams as physics has alrdy placed obstacles in our path to 90+ and this paper too unfortunately... v gave our best its ur turn cbse to shower marks... please a big request
vicks1859

maths exam insane

Maths exam so insanely tough and long plz give some grace marks.
jaskaran24

Maths Exam to long

Maths exam was to long I wasn't able to complete in time and too tough as well. In section b (2marks) solutions were too long. Plz give some grace or many r going to fail..
Amit sp

Mar 20, 2017

Physics &maths paper was hard please sign and share this petition

https://www.change.org/p/central-board-of-secondary-education-cbse-leniency-in-correction-of-cbse-physics-042-paper-2017 please sign and share this petition
uma maheswari balasubramaniam

didnt give addiyional sheet

My son studying in dps sharjah went to our own girls school for grade 12 board exam in sharjah.the examiner didnt give additional sheet to write and delayed by 10mts for maths exam.being lengthy maths paper this made him to lose 1 four mark question to miss.sir he is class topper and aiming for 100 because of this he is worried and upset.as you know present generation attitude of teens he cried and closed his room we got panicked and by gods grace he came out after 40mts.why examiner of that school does like this?please enquire this sir.i have even notified our school teachers regarding this.
saneen kp

COMPUTER SCIENCE EXAM DATE

respected sir,
as per scheduele of12 cbse 2017 chemistry examination is on 25/3/2017 and computer science is on 27/3/2017.
as a student of science stream my main priority is PCM
but for a better percentage marks of all subjects are neccessary.
as we have got only one day gap for computer it is impossible to prepare in that time lapse. while i believe computer science is pretty tough the physical education, so more gap should be offered.

we request you a positive reply like lineancy in checking or increased time gap.we believe you take this request into consideration.
Rimi parali

Maths paper

Today 20/3/17 was our cbse mathematics exam. Even the maths paper was so tough like physics .I got set 2 and really last 10 years the paper was not like this .My dream of getting an overall of 90% is shattered. Now do something.
Rithik Malhotra

Physics

As usual physics paper was tough so marking should not be strict

Drainage Overflow - Gutter overflow
    Dear Concern, I am resident of marwadi chawl which is...
    SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION - Substandard service
    I am a Distance Education student of Sikkim Manipal...
    ZEE TV - Kum kum bagya
    Plese stop this serial .....its becoming so boring andD...
    UP TET - UP TET Invalid Language
    Hello Sir, My name is Alka Bharti. I found Invalid...
    BOURNVITA ++ 500 Gm - A bad smell come from bournvita
    I am regular buyer of bournvita but is bar jb mai ne 500...
    State Bank of India - misbehave
    I sanni kumari an account holder of sbi BhArthu branch and...
    SBI Buddy - hxhchdhc55
    Contact Customer Care And Resolve your Any Complaint...
    paytm - gtfrdewsertfgy
    Customer Care Online Support........ Raise Your...
    State Bank of India - sbi.. .......yhj
    Contact Customer Care And Resolve your Any Complaint...
    idea 3g - very poor net speed