CDA ALLAHABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA ALLAHABAD

kalyani123

Oct 28, 2014

CURRENT STATUS OF PPO NO-D/2329/6T

I Smt. Kalyani Chakraborty Widow of Lt. Kamala Kanta Chakraborty Ex- Signal Man No - 6298882 is the only legal hire he left behind him. My husband discharge from the Military Duty on 09.05.1967 due to Temporary Disability and he had sanctioned a Temporary Disability Pension Vide Pension Payment Order No. - D/2329/6T.After that Signal Records Jabalpur send this case to CDA ( P ) G3/RA ALLAHABAD for RE-ASSESSAMENT OF DISABILITY PENSION vide No. - P - 6298882/RSMB/28/NER DT. - 06.07.1976.
My husband left on 08.08.1998 .At the time of his death he didnot tell about wheather he draw this pension regularly or didnot draw any pension throughout the whole life so i am totally ignorant about this .
So this is my request to help me about this matter and inform me the status of the mentioned PPO NO. I am a 61 years aged lady and unable to move or travel so much , no one help me even Zila Soinik Board Howrah did not want to help me , so this is a widow's earnest request to look this matter and give me proper justice.

KALYANI CHAKRABORTY
psranpatia

Oct 6, 2014

regarding ppo issue

ding ppo issue
please refer to the MOD letter no A/10150 /legal PC-2162 /GS/Arty-10B/254/2014/PB&HR/AG/PS-4(pension)/legal dated 13th Aug ,,2014vide which the necessary PPO be issued immediately.But not received so far.Please issue new PPO.
Implementation of order dated 15 oct 2012 passed by Hon'ble Aft Chandigarh in TA no 90/2011(CWP1884/2007) filed no 14335822 Ex GNR Puran Singh VS UOI
psranpatia

Sep 23, 2014

regarding ppo issue

SWAMINATHAN G

Apr 30, 2014

ref circular no 114 defence civilion family pension

please issue the corrigendam ppo for me and i have submitted application with particulars availabe with me through cppc chennai on 26022014. my husband m gopu expired while in service as foreman tech at avadi and the family pension ppo fys1787/90 to me . AS PER CIRCULAR ISSUED BY YOUR NO 114 DATED 09122013

G KANTHIMATHY W/O LATE M GOPU
OLD MARKET STREET
KARAIKAL 609609 PUDUCHERRY STATE
rajni8907

Apr 19, 2014

GRANT OF RS. 25000/- TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER

I SMT. KANTA DEVI WO LATE NO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN REPRESENTS MY CASE FOR JUSTICE.

THE GRANT OF RS. 25000 TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER.THE ARMY HAS DECLARE THE YEAR 2011 OF THE DISABLED SOLDIER AND AN ADDITIONAL GRANT RS. 25000 WILL BE PAID TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER.THAT MY HUSBAND HAVE SERVED IN ARMY FOR 12.5 YEARS, WHILE IN SERVING HE WAS DISABLED IN MAJOR ACCIDENT AND ADMITTED IN MILITARY HOSPITAL FOR 9 MONTHS. IN THIS ACCIDENT HIS BODY WAS TOTALLY FRACTURED. AFTER THE DISCHARGE BY ARMY IN 1969 OF RELEASED OF MEDICAL BOARD ON MEDICAL GROUNDS NO HELP THROUGH ARMY. AFTER DISCHARGE HE WAS ALSO MARRIED HIS THREE DAUGHTERS BUT NO HELP FOR HIS MARRIAGE. THIS IS MY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEE MY CASE ON PRIORITY BASIS AND JUSTICE WITH ME.

KANTA DEVI
W/O LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN
rajni8907

Apr 19, 2014

EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISABLED SOLDIER DISCHARGED ON MEDICAL GROUNDS IN 1969

I SANDEEP KUMAR S/O LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN R/O JMC 892 HARI SINGH NAGAR, REHARI COLONY, JAMMU REPRESENT MY CASE FOR JUSTICE AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISABLED SOLDIER RETIRED ON MEDICAL GROUNDS AND INVALIDED PENSION. I WANT TO GIVE ME EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE UNDER PRIORITY II CATEGORY. THAT MY FATHER RFN MADAN MOHAN HAVE SERVED IN ARMY FOR 12.5 YEARS, WHILE IN SERVING HE WAS DISABLED IN MAJOR ACCIDENT AND ADMITTED IN MILITARY HOSPITAL FOR 9 MONTH. DURING THIS ACCIDENT HIS BODY WAS TOTALLY FRACTURED. AFTER THE DISCHARGE BY ARMY OF RELEASED OF MEDICAL BOARD ON MEDICAL GROUNDS NO HELP THROUGH ARMY. HE WAS INVALIDED OUT OF ARMY IN 1969. THAT MY FATHER WAS EXPIRED ON 27/07/05 DUE TO HEART ATTACK, MY MOTHER WAS A HEART PATIENT, I AM ALSO MARRIED. MY FATHER WAS MARRIED HIS THREE DAUGHTERS. AFTER DEATH OF MY FATHER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY FAMILY ARE DEPENDS ON ME BECAUSE I AM ALONE MALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY. I AM VERY NEEDY PERSON. I NEED ANY JOB VERY MUCH. THAT I AM TRYING TO VERY HARD WORK TO GET A JOB AND FILLED VARIOUS FORMS IN MANY GOVT./SEMI GOVT. DEPTTS. AND PASSED THE INTERVIES / TESTS BUT NOT SELECTED BECAUSE WITHOUT SUPPORT ,BACK ,MONEY. IN THIS TIME NO JOBS ARE AVAILABLE FOR POOR AND NEEDY PEOPLES. WHEN THE PRICES ARE SPRIALLING SKY HIGH. THE EXCUSE OF MINISTERS AND OFFICERS ARE NOT JUSTIFIED. WITH OUR JK STATE GOVT. WAS ALSO TOTALLY CORRUPT AND FAILURED. NOBODY CAN JUSTICE THE POOR PEOPLES. THIS IS MY VERY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEE MY CASE ON PRIORITY BASIS AND THE JUSTICE WAS DONE IN MY FAVOUR AND FURTHER GETTING EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISBALED SOLDIER. SANDEEP KUMAR S/O LATENO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN

SANDEEP KUMAR
S/O LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN
R/O JMC 892 HARI SINGH NAGAR,
REHARI COLONY, JAMMU
PAWAN KUMAR BHOJGI

Apr 10, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PPO AND PENSION

I WAS SERVING IN THE ARMY (CORPS OF SIGNALS) AND INVALIDED OUT OF SERVICE DUE TO LMC WEF 06 JUL 2013 (FN) FROM 33 CORPS ENGG SIG REGT. MY PENSION DOCUMENTS WERE SUBMITTED TO CDA (P) ALLAHABAD BY THE SIGNALS RECORDS ON 23 JAN 2014. MY PPO HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED TILL DATE. PLEASE TAKE ACTION AND ISSUE PPO AND FORWARD A COPY TO ME AT THE EARLIEST. MY DETAILS ARE AS UNDER :-

EX 15662782N HAV (CLK SD) PAWAN KUMAR

Mar 31, 2014

Revision

Ref No: 6582701/TB/Pens/4(1)-14 Date:31/03/2014
The Principal C.D.A. (pension) Draupadi Ghat Allahabad
Sub- Revision of Pension of pre 2006 pension case of Trilochan Bhatt (Driver SG grade-I) or CMD-I
PPO No- C/1984/90.
Ref: 1- 6582701/TB/ST-12 Dtd:9/5/2013 & 2710/R/ST-12 Dtd:30/09/2013 From:652,Coy ASC (Civ GT) IMTRAT
2-Shika/wi wi dha/Delhi/ IX Dated:09/12/2013 The C.D.A, Meerut Cantt
3- D.P.D.O JPR/TS/P00904/Jpr Dtd: 11/9/2013, DPDO/JPR/TS/P00904/Jpr Dtd:19/02/2014 The D.P.D.O. Jaipur.
4-6AFDC/18549/PF Dtd:06/08/2013
Your kind attention is invited to my application dated : 24/04/2013 & above reference on the above subject but the no action has been taken after lapse of One Year.
You are therefore requested that kindly to step up my pension from Rs.5,248/- to Rs.6,750/-as para 4.2 of G.I. order, dated; 01/09/2008 or Rs.7,750/- as per para 16.3-Annexure-III, M.O.D. order dated: 11/11/2008. The old pensioner is approaching to you continuously since 24/04/2013.

Your faithfully,

Trilochan Bhatt ( Ex No-6582701) Dvr-I ( S.G.)
Mob-9828859501 E-mail: gajender_bhatt@yahoo.com
Address: Plot No-108, K-5-C, Behind Chand Bihari Nagar
Khatipura, Jaipur-302012 (Rajasthan)
Purna Chandra Sarangi

Feb 25, 2014

Syopage of Medical allowances

Sir.
I Ex JC-725122F Nb Sub Clk GD Purna Chandra Sarangi SOS from Army Service wef 01 Jul 2002(FN). My PPO No is-S/016401/2. I got Rs 300/-pm as medical allowances . I am not availing medical facilities from ECHS. Now I approach to my Pension paying Branch ie ADB SBI Badamba Code 6913 for stopage of my Medical allowances. I was applying for stop of medical allowance during the month of Dec 2013 but since the date my medical allowance not stop by them nor my ECHS form signed by the SBI authorities. Now I approach you kindly stop my medical allowance under intimation to me. My email Id is sarangi.1.pc@gmail.com. I also approach you kindly intimate ADB SBI Badamba immediately for signature the ECHS form in which I apply for ECHS facility. SBI Badamba address is:- BRANCH MANAGER ADB SBI BADAMBA. PO:- BARAMBA GARH, Dist:- CUTTACK(ODISHA0-754031
janmejai pandey

Feb 20, 2014

OBSERVATION IN PAY STATEMENT

OBSERVATION IN PAY STATEMENT
Respected Sir.
With due respect and humble submission I beg to lay down kind your consideration and favorable action please.
Corrg.P.P.O.No.CORR./020336/2013 (ARMY)
PAY BAND 9300-34800
This office Original P.P.O. No. S/039494/2010
Office of the Principal CDA (Pension) ALLAHABAD
By corrigedum P.P.O. No.S/COR/130479/2011
(a )Pension Basic Pay-10,029/=
(b)commutation-5015/=
(c)Total Pension 14,041/=As per P.P.O.No./020336/2013(Army)
But only Bank account Posted Per month13,504/=
why my Pension is less with Rs. 537/=each and every month??
Please give me some information and this particular matter in my E Mail Address.
Thanking you Sir.
Mob.No.09660114519
ad singh

Feb 6, 2014

recovery of rs 124400/-ppo.M/MO DP/36418/99

Your office file no.G1/M/501613. My bankers SBI (ac 10883145129)CIVIL LINES Ludhiana have informed that they shall recover Rs 15500/- each month in eight instalments totaling amount of Rs 1,24,400/0pretaining to old period.
It is unfair to deduct such a big amount without prior information.I request you to recover only Rs 5000/- pm as I have to meet some urgent commitments.

2.Please arrange to send me the PPO/letter no. under registered post under which recovery is being made.

3. kindly take action immediately on para 2.
Pl ack.

Col. H.S.Gujral(Retd)

mob 9888862533
J singh

Oct 27, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION

Sir, I JC-297228F Sub (H/Lt) have been discharged from Army Air Defence Corps wef 01 Feb 2010 as Hony Lt I have not yet received revised pension as applicable wef 24 Sep 2012. Request intimate present status.
rejimon

Oct 3, 2013

NON RECIPET OF PPO AND PENSION

SIR,
my no is 14424534N HAV(DMT) REJIMON.B 125SATAREGT , my enrollment date is 15/11/1997 and reterment date is 01/10/ 2013 Till date neither i have no recived my PPO pls take action at the earliest

yours faithfully
sagun

May 26, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO AND AREARS

sIR,
My No is JC-184273A Late HONY LT RATTAN CHAND SHARMA. My retirement date 31 Dec 1998. Till date neither I have not revised copy of my corrigendum PPO.Please take action at the earliest.

JC-184273A
Rais Shaikh

May 6, 2013

CORRIGENDUM PPO

Repected Sir,

I, (MOHAMMAD ISMAIL USMAN) Office Superintendent of Naval Pay Office Mumbai retired on supernaution w.e.f.
30 April 2013.

I received a Civil Pension (Memo) No. EDP/C/NAVY/C-45113 dated 12 March 2013 and PPO No. C/NAVY/16061/2013.

It is pertaining to say that above quoted PPO received without COMMUTATION for that a CORRIGENDUM letter
No. G/ADM/P/M0488B dated 28 March 2013 from Naval Pay Office Mumbai is already forwarded to issue a fresh PPO with
COMMUTATION. A fresh CORRIGENDUM PPO may please be issued immediately as I retired on 30 Apr 2013.

It is therefore requested that a fresh PPO in respect of MOHAMMAD ISMAIL USMAN Office Superintendent of Naval
Pay Office Mumbai may please be dispatched earliest I already retired on 30 Apr 2013.

Request intimate latest position of my CORRIGENDUM PPO to my son's E-Mail address is appended below.
E-mail address : srais821@gmail.com

mohammad ismail
madho singh

Apr 24, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF PPO AND PENSION

My No is ex8431213A NK/OPR. Madho Singh (Army Postal Service). My enrollment date is 26 Oct 1996 and retirement 30 Nov 2013 . Till date neither I have not received of my PPO.Please take action at the earliest.

Ex NK/OPR MADHO SINGH,
Village : PIPALKHERA
PO : BGAGAWANA, TEH - MAHWA
Distt DAUSA (Raj) Pin 321608
Rais Shaikh

Apr 21, 2013

CORRIGENDUM PPO

I, (MOHAMMAD ISMAIL USMAN) Office Superintendent of Naval Pay Office Mumbai retiring on supernaution w.e.f.
30 April 2013.

It is pertaining to state that above quoted PPO received without COMMUTATION for that a CORRIGENDUM letter
COMMUTATION. A fresh CORRIGENDUM PPO may please be issued immediately as I am retiring on 30 Apr 2013.

Pay Offife Mumbai may please be despacthed earliest before my retirement date.

Request intimate latest position of my CORRIGENDUM PPO to my son's E-Mail address appended below.
E-mail address : srais821@gmail.com

mohammad ismail
yashwant970

Apr 12, 2013

regarding ACP1 HONY NB SUB

NO 2481658X EX HAV YASHWANT SINGH OF PUNJAB REGIMENT I RETIRED OF 30JUNE 2012 .MY P.P.O.NO. S/021541/2012

ARMY) BUT NOT RECIVE YET ACP1 REVISE P.P.O EMAIL ID ----------YASHWANT970@GMAIL.COM PL SEND ME COME SOON
ADRESS EX HAV YASHWANT SINGH VPO SATHERA/GOLWAN TEH NURPUR DT KANGRA HP 176022
BIPUL095197

Mar 28, 2013

LOSS OF ORIGINAL PPO FOR DISABILITY PENSION FROM BANK

respected sir,

this is to inform you that my disability pension has been stopped by the bank from last September 2012. SBI palam brach has stated that they have stopped the pension as they have not received original PPO number for disability pension.

kindly provide original disability pension PPO to bank as well as to me
my details are
Army number- 13854457wEx NK Shatrughan jha- Bihar regiment/Joining Date -25/01/1975
Retirement Date- feb 1997

please do the needful

thanking you

S JHA
yashwant970

Feb 27, 2013

regarding ACP1 HONY NB SUB

2481658X EX HAV YASHWANT SINGH VPO SATHERA/GOLWAN TEH NURPUR DT KANGRA HP 176022 I am retire of 30 june 2012 but not receive revise acp1 revise ppo
LN SHARMA

Jan 29, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED ppo AND AREARS

sIR,
My No is ex13875519Y Hav/Clerk GD (SD). Laxmi Narayan Sharma. My enrolment date is 21 Mar 1979 and retiredon 28 Feb 1995. Till date neither I have received any arears nor revised copy of my PPO.Please take action at the earliest.

Ex Hav/Clk LN Sharma,
Village : Balwanta
PO : Bhawanikhera, Vaya Rajoshi
Distt Ajmer (Raj) Pin 305601
M kmr

Jan 15, 2013

Non receipt of pension

It is submitted that the undersigned is pensioner of Indian Airforce and pension of the same is being disbursed in Punjab National Bank brach M Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur (U.P.). The pension account number of the undersigned is 0731000500451646.

It is surprised to note that my pension for the months of November 2012 & December 2012 is not credited to my account which is causing financial hardship. On query from bank, it is revealed that the amount has not been received from CPDA Allahabad.

In view of the above, it is requested to kindly credit my pension for the months of November 2012 & December 2012.

An early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Yours truly,

Manoj Kumar
Airforce Pensioner
maratherajendra

Dec 20, 2012

disability pension not received

I No 10420880N Hav Clk Rajendra Marathe retired from service on 01 Apr 2012 . Reference Records The Mahar Regiment letter No 10420880/DP dt 24 Sep 2012. My PPO No S/011111/2012 dt 05 Sep 2012 . My disability pension not yet received . It is therefore requested that kindly clearance of disability pension at the earliest.

yours faithfully

No: 1383493-X Ex Naik
K Ramachandraiah,
S/o Late K Naganna,
H.No.16-3-89, Balajinagar,
Post& Dist: Mahabubnagar (AP)
Pin: 509001.

Sub: Release of ACP Naib Subedar rank pension-request-Reg

I, No.1383493-X EX. Naik K Ramachandraiah Eng/Fit submit the following for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
I was served in Madras Engineer Regiment from 11-01-1985 to 31-01-2009 and had tenure with 24yrs, 21 days of service with Exemplary conduct.I was given ex.servicemen identity card No.AP-07/01339, dated 19-02-2009.
Sir, I have got a head injury on 20-04-1999 during OP-HIFAZAT-II (Manipur) and the incident declared as battle casualty vide MEG records certificate 3rd cited above. I am in receipt of disability pension. Sir i’m not getting ACP Naib Subedar Pension & disability pension since the date of retirement. My SBI Account No is 10519581505.
Sir, it is requested that you may take suitable action to provide me ACP Naib Subedar rank pension & medical pension
Thanking you sir,

K Ramachandraiah
Ph No-9505646523
Harkrishan kaur

Nov 23, 2012

NEW PPO NUMBER

SIR,
MY FAMILY PENSION PPO NUMBER IS C/6055/71 PLEASE SEND ME NEW PPO NUMBER IF CHANGED

FROM,
HARKRISHAN KAUR
C/O D B SINGH
ABOVE DR SUSHMA KAPOOR NURSING HOME
IDGAH ROAD
AMBALA CANTT
MOB NO 09416268616
E MAIL ADDRESS , parmar.dbsingh18@gmail.com

SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - Application form missing.
    Respected sir/mam, I have lost my SBI Clerk application...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Sir I have been recharged with 120 rs n I got 135 rs...
    full song download pack - to stop full songs downlod pack
    i have been charged Rs. 5 a a day for full songs pack,as i...
    Aritel - contact details
    Hi sir please help me my mobile simcard not working please...
    snapdeal - Reply:Product replacement not yet received:ORDER NO.:...
    HI, As mentioned in your reply, I sent email to...
    reliance net connect - Datacard # 9015144080 | Internet slow speed during peek...
    I have reliance 3G data card with me and its number is...
    Monkeys attacking - Monkeys attacking people
    We residing in village naharpur (kasan), near - I.M.T...
    Municipal Corporation Gurgaon - Monkeys attacking for people
    Sir/madam We residing in village naharpur (kasan), near...