CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

Niranjanmishramishra@gm.com mishra

Mar 28, 2017

Non received of medical allowance

Pension GP
My self Vishwanath mishra
Post - Siho (Bihar)
Ranking, Ex Army no 13903078m
Dt of Ret mentioned on 31aug1984
ppo No Sc/014828/1984
My med allowance is not coming from Nov 2010.I am very old man so I suffering from many many difficulty. Sir my med pension has been deposited to my bank account No10876088871sbi muzaffarpur (BR) from that time very crisis of money in my life. I am not the member of ECHS and any one till Dt.
Dear sir please solve my problem earlier

partha08081976

Mar 15, 2017

Grant of Family Pension

To, From,
The Officer in Charge Smt. Dipali Chatterjee
The Office of the Principal Controller of Widow of: - Late EX – JC 56890 Nb/Sub
Defence Accounts (PENSION) Satya Narain Chatterjee.
Daupadi Ghat, Vill & PO - Boinchee Gram, Block- Pandooah
G-4 Section, Allahabad, U.P Dist – Hooghly, W.B
Pin – 211 014. PIN – 712135.

Sub: Non receipt of PPO Copy in respect of Smt Dipali Chatterjee Widow of Ex No. JC-56890 Late Nb/Sub Satya Narain Chatterjee. PPO NO –F/NA/016497/2016.

Ref: Letter No G-4/VII/E71088/2016. Dated 26.12.2016.

With reference to the above I duly inform to you that I have obtained the current PPO NO –F/NA/016497/2016 from your end through a letter dated 26/12/2016 under Memo No. –G-4/VII/E71088/2016.
That the copy of letter was duly submitted before our Bank i.e. State Bank of India, Boinchee Branch for obtaining the amount of Family Pension regularly. But they have asked for the copy of Current PPO in the name of Smt Dipali Chatterjee. But I have not received the current PPO Copy till date.
Now I request to you, please look into the above matter as soon as possible, because now I am 75 years old this time, my husband left me alone forever on 07 September 2015 after 2 years past I have not received any paisa for my Family Pension till date.

Thanking you and as an early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Widow- Dipali Chatterjee
CSMishra

Mar 2, 2017

Settlement of the pension claim

I No 1474895H Ex Hav (ACP Nb Sub) Subhash Chander intimate that my pension is Rs 20880/-pm after completing 26 yrs service in the engineer regiment stop but my colleague No 1474988X Ex Hav (ACP Nb Sub) Mulkh Raj got Rs 22261/pm.
The difference between the pension is 1381/pm.
You are requested to settle the correct pension at the earliest please.
Hargovind Singh Parihar

Feb 25, 2017

Non Receipt of PPO No.F/NA/17124/2016

Subject:- Grant o family pension to Smt. Govindi Devi Widow of No. 6853730 Haveldar Laxman Singh P. P. O. No.F/NA/17124/2016

Dear Sir ,
Our A. O. C. Record Office Secunderabad already send to you all document through a Letter for fresh P P O No. issued for above subject. On dated 4th November 2016. We are received your Letter Dated 14/1/2017 you are generate fresh PPO No. F/NA/17124/2016 but we have not received fresh P.P.O. copy till dated. Now you are requested to please look the above metter as soon as possible. Because now I am 92 year old this time. My husband deth 23th November 2013. After three year past we have not received any one paisa for our family pension till date.

Thanking You

Uttrakhand – 263655
Tele. No. 09811355395
S.R.Thakur

Feb 24, 2017

Non receipt of revised pension.

I have been informed that my revised ppo no C/DAD/CORR/03/2017 is being forwarded to my parent controller ie PCA(Fys) Kolkata and i have been asked to contact them for furthet details.After a lapse of 1 month of the said letter dated 23.1.17 my revised ppo not yet recd by PCA(Fys) kolkata for onward transmission to my PDA ie SBI CPCC Kolkata.How long i have to wait for getting my legitimate claim. Swapan Ranjan Thakur A/C No 10448789998 SBi S.F.Road Br Siliguri.
Santosh Kumari Ahuja

Feb 18, 2017

Non receipt of pension of Feb 2017

I am Retd Lt Col Santosh Kumari Ahuja NR NO 18591-P PPO NO M/003590/2015 Retired on 30 April 2015 i dispatched my life certificate of on 4th Jan 2017. I haven't received my pension of Feb 2017. Please I consider my problem & do the needful
rpkpraveen5672

Feb 15, 2017

medical allowance not giving

I R Dhanalaxmi ppo No.C/ENG/FP/00630/2008,Of late it is observed from the statement of my pension pay slip for the month of August 2016, the medical allowance have not been credited into my pension account since Dec 2007. In view of the above it is requested that the Bank Authorities may please be asked to credit the same at the earliest, I already sent to PCDA PENSION office but no result till date,
D.K.Gautam

Feb 13, 2017

correction in wife surname and date of birth

Myself No. 14229286H Ex Sigman D.K.Gautam, PPO NO.S/025094/94[Army] was discharged from service on 01/09/94.

my wife name has been entered in the PPO as Mrs. Binta Dixit and date of birth year 1960 which is incorrect.

Correct name is Mrs. Binta Gautam Birth year is 1958.

Therefore you are requested correct it as Mrs. Binta Gautam and birth year 1958.

If it is not corrected it may create in the case of any happening.

Kindly do the needful and send the corrected copy to PDA as well as myself on the address given below:-

D.K. Gautam, Flat No. 114, SAGAR COMPLEX, BANJARI, KOLAR ROAD, Bhopal[M.P.]

D.K.Gautam
shiv om dwivefi

Feb 8, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION

1. I had retired from Army wef 01 Aug 2016 vide PPO NO S/25318/2016 (Army).

2. I have submitted all the requisite documents through my bankers ie. SBI Saurikh, Distt Kannauj (UP).

3. After lapse of 06 months I have still not been received my pension amount.

4. You are requested to credit my pension amount to the bankers as stated in abovementioned PPO.

I am very grateful to you for this kind of act.

My details-

JC-698005K Sub (Clk/SD) Shiv Om Dwivedi
Records AMC Lucknow

email : shiv9051p@gmail.com

Mob - 9450961873, 9818407197
MOHANDASSTc

Feb 8, 2017

Non-Recept of PPO No. of hony NB Sub

Non-Recept of PPO No. of hony NB Sub.
Objected by PDA.
No.13844396 Mohandas. T.C
Ref.anjalidigitalmedia@gmail.com on 31st,January.
gopal prasad tiwari

Feb 6, 2017

In this month no pension in my accont

I am a retired person and I have submit all the document for example Aadhaar card,PANcard,living certificate and all but my pension in this month are not provided (feb2017) and Iam not known what is the problem . Please given the pension (feb2017) I have so many problem surffing for life without the pension so you can understand my problem please so fast proceed and given my pension in this month
thanking you
date o7/02/2017
Ramavinod

Jan 31, 2017

Non receipt of arrears as per cir 568

My army No Ex 6895506N Ex Hav Y Group PPO No S/C 25876/83 D RAMACHANDRAIAH served for 17.5 yeras from 8Dec1965 to 26 Sep 1983
I am drawing my pension from Canara bank Nalgonda branch . My account Number 0776101015174. I have not received arrears of
Delinking of 33 years service as per circular 568 so far insite of several emails sent by me through pension drawing Nalgonda
Branch to cppc canara bank bangalore. Ihave also sent registered post on 3 Jan 2017. But no response. Therefore I request you
To kindly advise canara bank cppc Bangalore to pay the arrears as per circular 568. My date birth is 20 Jun 1947
Thanking you sir
S.R.Thakur

Jan 28, 2017

Non receipt of revised pension.

My ppo no C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 not yet revised in spite of several representation.I have also lodged complain in the prescribed format.In similar cases revised ppo have been issued to other ex employees of PCOA(Fys) kolkata.Then where is the problem in my case to issue revised ppo.Should i go for RTI. Swapan Ranjan Thakur. A/CNo-10448789998 SBI S.F.Road Br Siliguri( wb) under sbi cpcc kolkata. .
alsreenivasan56

Jan 28, 2017

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP.

Please reference original PPO No. S/056896/2008.. Non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per One Rank One Pension. I No 15361530W Ex Havildar Sreenivasan.A.K medically invalided board out on 01 July 2008 (F/N). Accordingly, the medical board was recommended 50% medical disability and CDA (P), Allahabad granted a sum of Rs.3153/- for life vide PCDA, Allahabad PPO No DE/013173/2009 dated 08 December 2009 on account of disability element. As per existing rule, the invalid medical board pension 50% will be given at the percentage of 75. After the declaration of OROP, As per OROP, my disability element has been increased Rs. 3508/-.. I have so many times approached to my pension disbursement authority i,e. State Bank of India (Main Branch), Thrissur (A/C No 67051486605) for my revised rate of disability element as per OROP but all in vain. Simultaneously, I personally approached to your CPPO (SBT), Trivandrum for settlement of disability element as per OROP. But, no action has been taken by your office till date. I have already approached to CDA(P), Allahabad for revision of invalid medical board elements as per OROP. In view of the above, you are kindly requested to consider my case sympathetically and instruct my PDA, i.e. State Bank of Travancore, Thrissur (Main Branch) to make revision of invalid medical disability element as per OROP at the earliest. My home address is - Alengatuparambil House, Varadiyam, P.O.Avanur, Thrissur, Kerala, PIN - 680541, Mob No - 9446238369 and email ID - alsreenivasan56@gmail.com
mrs swern letta jerath

Jan 27, 2017

addl family pension on 80yrs

MYMOTHER FAMILY mrs swarn letta jerath.wife of late RAJ KUMAR JERATH PPO NO C/DAD/296/82.is pending .paper in this regard has been fwd byCDA MEERUT CANTT,ADM/IV/5000/PAY/PARI/PO 06 DT 23 08 16 TO CDA P G1CIVIL SECTION DROPTI GHAT ALLAHABAD. AN EARLY ACTION REQUESTED,SHE IS NOW 87 YRS,
ABHAY SINGH YADUVANSHI

Jan 12, 2017

receive very low pension amount my rank is HAV..

sir
I have a complain with respect
I have been retaired in 1991.
with rank HAVILDAR
but I will receive very low amount of money in my account.
I will recently contact in my bank but no any problems in my bank.
sir plz...
kindly solve my problems
contact no.9525447962
rajinder singh negi

Jan 8, 2017

Non Receipt of OROP pension

Sir, I am Kalla Devi widow of Ex 4041164K Late Naik Alam Singh Negi. My husband had joined Army on 1st September 1962 and retired on 01 August 1978. He was drawing pension vide PPO No 8/70850/78 till 1985. After his death in 1985 pension was transferred to me vide PPO No F/NA/4259/85. This pension was transferred to my SBI Bank Account No 10846999107 Pauri Garhwal through Chief Treasury Officer Pauri vide their TS 027460.

I would like to inform you that till date I am getting any pension revision as per OROP. It is requested that kindly look into matter and do the needful to revise my pension as per OROP and also release the arrear.

Your faithfully
Kalla Devi, Village - Tungdhonda, PO- Bhainswara (Ghindiyal), Patty - Khatshyun, Dist Pauri Garhwal (Uttrakhand) Pin - 246001

Mobile No : 08860992704
Jagdish Chandra Singh Bisht

Jan 5, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF OROP

(SUB- NON RECEIPT OF OROP AND ARREARS)
I, Jagdish Chandra Singh Bisht, EX CHIEF SHIPWRIGHT ARTIFICER of Indian Navy have not yet received my revised pension and arrears of OROP. My Particulars are as follows-
1. NAME : Jagdish Chandra Singh Bisht
2. RANK : CHIEF SHIPWRIGHT ARTIFICER
3. PERSONAL NO. : 190024Z
4. DATE OF BIRTH : 15/02/1956
5. DATE OF RETIREMENT : 30 JANUARY 1987
6. PPO NO. : 09/97/B/S/01401/2004 (copy enclosed)
7. BANK : CANARA BANK
D-5, D BLOCK MARKET
VIVEK VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110095
8. BANK ACCOUNT NO. : 1300101402243
I, have written many letters to my bank and its head office at Bangalore but they have not taken any action. My all the class mates whose account is in other banks have already received the arrears and revised pension long back.
It is therefore requested that kindly help me out to solve this matter.
S SINGH PUNDIR

Jan 4, 2017

not revised my basic pension

sir
I JC 378739L EX subedar shakti singh retired from corps of signals on 01 Sep 2015. and on that time getting basic pension as 11970/- pm in OROP my pension should amend to 12690/- . and in 7th pay commission it should revise to 32614/-pm as basic service pension . but it is as accorded by the SBI bank due to non availability of amended PPO issue by your office and the bank have implemented my basic pension as per basic pay 11970/-pm it should be revised to my actual basic pension as 32614/-pm . for this your office should issue corrigidum PPO at the earliest. so that I can get my appropriate Pension declare by GOI MOD. my phone no is 9457228436 and email ID shakti390@gmail.com . please inform me accordingly at the earliest . thanks.
my home address
Pin 250001
Mahendra Ladusingh

Jan 3, 2017

DA FROM DEC 2015

AS PER GOVT DISITION ON DISIBILITY PEN IN 7CPC, ACTUAL DA IS 125% BUT THE BANK PAID ONLY 119%. SO I REQUEST YOU PL CORRECT THIS. EX L/DFR MAHENDRA SINGH, SER NO 1060086K,TOTAL SERVICE 19YRS 2 MON,BANK- SBI,HIGHCOURT COMPUS,JODHPUR-0659. A/C NO 10827390053,PPO NO S/013425/96
A K SINHA

Jan 3, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF OROP PENSION

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Ex- HAV- AJIT KUMAR SINHA would like to inform you that i have still not received OROP pension & Arrears and my Pension has still not been revised. At present my basic pension is Rs. 10405/- .Please look into the matter and credit my dues at the earliest.
My particulars are as follows:
1. Name : AJIT KUMAR SINHA
2. Rank : Ex- HAV/ACP-1(ACP- NAIB SUBEDAR)
3. Ser. No : 14576803Y
4. Retired on : 31/12/2010
5. Pension disbursing Bank Name : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, SOHSARAI, NALANDA (BIHAR)
6. Bank A/c No : 0896000101040331
7. IFSC CODE : PUNB0089600
8. PPO No : S/041123/2010
9. CORR PPO. NO : S/Corr/047004/2012
10. MOBILE NO : 9908421391
11. EMAIL : ajitkumasinha1965@gmail.com
12. PENTION AUTH : CHIEF MANAGE CPPC PNB TOWER R BLOCK CHANAKYA PLACE, PATNA 800001, STATE -BIHAR
An early action at your end is requested.
Thanking you in anticipation,
With warm regards
Yours sincerely
AJIT KUMAR SINHA

Date- 1 JANUARY 2017
Shiwa

Jan 1, 2017

Non receipt of DL33 arrears

Sir I 634124 A ex Sgt of IAF did not received the DL 33 arrears so far.please look into the matters.my DOD Is 30 Nov 1996.PPO no 8/14/B/05831/97.
ram moortilal

Dec 29, 2016

pension and orop

respected sir,
my self Ram moorti lal s/o Mihilal.v/po.samrer district badaun u.p.
Rank-naik.group-C. EX no.-7081356M . P.P.O. no.-s/c15694/84 .23rd june 1984.
Dear sir my pension is not coming from month of july 2016.its 5 months dew.I am very old so i am suffering from very difficulties.
sir my pension has been transfered from tressury to sbi samrer .from those time my pension is not payed .respected sir I dont get any arrear or instalement of OROP. Dear sir please solve my problem.
Sadasivan Pillai PK

Dec 22, 2016

DISIBILITY PENSION

I was pensioned after completing 15.6 yrs in Army with 30% permanent disability .but I am, not getting correct disibility pension along with service pension. What will be my disibility pension in 7th central [pay commission
alsreenivasan56

Dec 18, 2016

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP.

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP. please reference my complaint dated 05-11-2016. inspite of my complaint, neither revised rate of disability pension nor any reply received so far. I am No 15361530W Ex Havildar Sreenivasan.A.K medically invalided board out on 01 July 2008(F/N). Accordingly, the medical board was recommended 50% medical disability and CDA (P), Allahabad granted a sum of Rs.3153/- for life vide PCDA, Allahabad PPO No DE/013173/2009 dated 08 December 2009 on account of disability element. After the declaration of OROP, my disability element has not been revised as OROP. I have so many times approached to my pension disbursement authority i,e. State Bank of India (Main Branch), Thrissur (A/C No 67051486605) for my revised rate of disability element as per OROP but all in vain. Simultaneously, I personally approached to CPPO (SBT), Trivandrum for settlement of disability element as per OROP but they intimated to me that approach PCDA(P), Allahabad for obtaining corri. Pension Payment Order for revision of disability element as per OROP to enable them to make payment action. In view of the above, you are kindly requested to consider my case sympathetically and instruct my PDA, i.e. State Bank of Travancore, Thrissur (Main Branch) to make revision of invalid medical disability element as per OROP at the earliest. My home address is - Alengatuparambil House, Varadiyam, P.O.Avanur, Thrissur, Kerala, PIN - 680541, Mob No - 9446238369 and email ID - alsreenivasan56@gmail.com

IFB WASHING MACHINE - About Service
    As per IFB terms if washing machine is under warranty need...