CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

Dec 6, 2016

Non receipt of revised pension.

My revised ppo have not been issued in spite of repeated request.i am still drawing pension in the pre revised rate vide yr ppo no c/dad/corr/04/2014. Kindly revise my ppo.my pension ac no sbi sf roaf siliguri br ac no 10448789998. under sbi cpcc kolkata. Swapan ranjan Thakur
Majer singh

Dec 3, 2016

OROP arrears & revised family pension not received

I am Basant kaur widow of late sub sher singh. I have not received OROP arrears & revised family pension till date. My Husband detail. 1. Name. Sher singh. 2. Rank. Subedar. 3 Group. D. 4. Regiment. Brigade of the guards. 5. Date of discharge. 01/12/1993. 6. Total service. 28 years. 7. Army no. JC142781P. 8. PPO No. S/033340/93. 9. Date of death. 10/05/2010. My family pension drawing detail 1. Bank. State Bank of Patiala. 2. Branch. Kot fateh. 3. Dist. Bathinda. /Punjab. So i request you please credit my OROP arrears and revised family pension
Md Nadim Siraz

West bengal 742237
Email : nadimsiraz@gmail.com
Phone : 9609013570

PPo No S/073052/2003

Principal Controller of Defence Account (Pension)
Draupadi Ghat
Allahabad

Sub : Deduction of payments : Oct and Nov 2016

With due respect and humble submission I wish to laydown the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
Sir, I have been retired from Corps of Signals 1 st Feb 2004. Now in the month of Oct 2016 Rs 6244 and in month Nov 2016 12486 deduct from my account. So I request to you look into the matter and return my payments.

I shall be ever greatful for your favour and necessary action pls.

Copy to :
OIC NER Groups
Signal Record
Jabalpur (MP)
Biswaranjan Bera

Dec 1, 2016

Anomaly in pension as per OROP scheme.

I, Ex JWO Biswaranjan Bera(682165T), draw my pension after serving 20 years in Indian Air Force through Allahabad Bank, Chainpur Bazar Branch (IFSC: ALLA 0211495), East Midnapore, West Bengal-721151.But unfortunately the basic pension fixed for me is not correct as per Table No.7.of Circular No. 555. The basic pension is wrongly fixed at Rs 9055/- as per old PPO instead of Rs. 10480/- as per new PPO. As a result, I am getting less pension in every month as well as I got less arrears.Many times I wrote to my Branch manager as well as to the manager of CPPC branch Lucknow. But action has been taken so far. My personel details has been appended below for early necessary action please.

Yours sincerely.

Date of discharge : 30/11/2002
Mobile No. : 8609785036
Email : biswaranjanbera@rocketmail.com
A/c No. : 22264879927
Banker : Allahabad Bank (IFSC: ALLA 0211495)
AK Sengupta

OROP not received

I have not received OROP as yet.

Name - Lt Col AK Sengupta (Retd)
Corps of Signals
Identity no - IC 15427F
Date of retirement - Feb 1992
Date of Birth - 8th Feb 1938
Bank - State Bank of India, Anand

email - sengupta_arun@hotmail.com
mobile - 9377709229

kindly resolve this matter urgently.

thanks n regards,
AK Sengupta

Dec 1, 2016

Non receipt of revised pension

PPO NO C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 issued by PCDA(P) Allahabad is required to be revised.In the absence of the same i am got getting my revised pension on the revised rate as per 7th cpc wef 1.1.16.My pension a/c no 10448789998 held in sbi sf road br under sbi cpcc kolkata.kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue. Swapan Ranjan Thakur.

Nov 30, 2016

Non receipt of revised pension.

My PPO NO C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 not yet revised as per 7th CPC.Therefore still i am getting my. Pension in the pre revised rate.will you pl look into the matter and arrange to issue revised ppo so that i may get the revised pension.I am getting my pension thro SBI SF ROAD Br Siliguri ac no 10448789998. after authenticated by SBI CPCC Kolkata. Swapan Ranjan Thakur.
layakali

Nov 15, 2016

OROP का बेसिक पे और मेडिकल बोर्ड बेसिक बढ़ाने हेतु

Sir मै Army में 22 साल service करके Naik ACP1 rank से रिटायर्ड हूँ। Naik ACP1 रैंक Havaldar के बराबर होता है।मेरा सर्विस पेंशन बेसिक orop के टेबल के अनुसार 22 साल के Havaldar का Rs7795/- होना चाहिए लेकिन मुझे Rs 7170/- मिलता है। और मेडिकल बोर्ड का 100% केबेसिक का 30% orop के टेबल न 76 के अनुसार 22 साल के Havaldar का 100% बेसिक Rs 4677/ है इसका 30% Rs1403/- basic मिलना चाहिए लेकिन Rs 1279/-basic मिलता है। आप से विनती है की मेरे दोनों बेसिक को ठीक करके मुझे उसका एरियर्स दिया जाये में इस माहन कार्य के लिए आपका सदा आभारी रहूंगा। Army No -ex 14590167f Rank- Naik ACP1 Name - shaikh saibaba Mahebub . Org PPO No - S/051440/2007 SBI A/C No - 11711752215 Branch - Mangrool.
omvermaprakash

Nov 8, 2016

Non Receipt of OROP Arrears and Less Payment in Apr & May 2016

1. I, 671267-F Warrant Officer Om Prakash Verma Clk GD retired from Air Force on 31 Mar 2009. I have not yet received arrears of one rank one pension. The details of Pension are as under:-

PPO No 08/143/B/11053/2009

Service No 671267-F

Rank - Warrant Officer

Name - Om Prakash Verma

Date of Discharge - 31 Mar 2009

Banker Details - State Bank of India, Civil Lines, Azamgarh (UP)

A/C No 30359498196

Mobile No 9689092443, 9795931799

Email ID - omvermaprakash@gmail.com

2. I received less payment in month of Apr & May 2016 as Rs 17736 & 17303 respectively. I have made several complaints including two written complaints but no action has been taken so far. I have given all documents asked by bank in month of May 2016.

3. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue of payment at the earliest.

Om Prakash Verma
alsreenivasan56

Nov 5, 2016

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP.

Sir, I am No 15361530W Ex Havildar Sreenivasan.A.K medically invalided board out on 01 July 2008(F/N). Accordingly, the medical board was recommended 50% medical disability and CDA (P), Allahabad granted a sum of Rs.3153/- for life vide PCDA, Allahabad PPO No DE/013173/2009 dated 08 December 2009 on account of disability element. After the declaration of OROP, my disability element has not been revised as OROP. I have so many times approached to my pension disbursement authority i,e. State Bank of India (Main Branch), Thrissur (A/C No 67051486605) for my revised rate of disability element as per OROP but all in vain. Simultaneously, I personally approached to CPPO (SBT), Trivandrum for settlement of disability element as per OROP but they intimated to me that approach PCDA(P), Allahabad for obtaining corri. Pension Payment Order for revision of disability element as per OROP to enable them to make payment action. In view of the above, you are kindly requested to consider my case sympathetically and instruct my PDA, i.e. State Bank of Travancore, Thrissur (Main Branch) to make revision of invalid medical disability element as per OROP at the earliest. My home address is - Alengatuparambil House, Varadiyam, P.O.Avanur, Thrissur, Kerala, PIN - 680541, Mob No - 9446238369 and email ID - alsreenivasan56@gmail.com
Lambodar Barik

Nov 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENIFITS

1. I, JC-559101N Ex-Sub Maj (Clk) Lambodar Barik retired from Army Service wef 30 Apr 2016 (AN) and my Service pension started Rs, 12,285/- pm with effect from 01 May 2015. My pension details are as under :-

PPO No - S/56300/2014(ARMY)
Pensioner ID - 17120145630001F
Rank & Name - Ex- Sub Maj (Clk) Lambodar Barik
JC No - 559101N
Group - ‘Y’
Date of retirement. - 30 Apr 2015 (AN)
Banker’s Details - SBI Kupari , At/PO : Kupari, Dist-Balasore, PIN-756059 (Odisha)
IFSC Code - SBIN0006129
Bank A/C No. - 11702743222
Mobile No - 9437931480 & 8598813822
Emai - lbarik52@gmail.com

2. As on date my Basic pension is Rs 12,285/- . As per One Rank One Pension it should be Rs13,045/ with effect from 01 May 2015. whereas I am getting my pension on old rate (i.e Rs 12,285/-)

3. In view of the above, may I request your honour to instruct oblique direct SBI,Kupari (Odisha) to adjust my basic pension @ 13,045/-pm wef 01 May 2015 as per One Rank One Pension and credit the arrears amount to my Account at the earliest from 01 May 2015. An early as well as favourable action is requested please.

4. Action taken on the subject may please be communicated to me on my above quoted Mobile or e-mail ID
Damodar Bera

Oct 27, 2016

OROP pension and the instalment not yet paid by the banker for Damodar Behra EX POELR from Indian Navy PPO NO 09/97/B/800027/1991

For your kind information . I am drawing my pension through United Bank Of India ( UBI) Contai branch vied my account no - 0182010114061 . Till to day I did not receive the OROP instalment as well as full pension as the GOVT of India declare to pay all EX service man their OROP pension long back .

In this regards I discus the mater with branch manager of Contai UBI . But as per his statement the bankers of UBI did not receive any type of PPO from your end .

There fore I request you that do the need full from your office end to get OROP instalment as well as full pension .

An early action from your office end will be appreciated ,if it is possible the copy of PPO order may be send in my address . DAMODAR BERA , C/O- RAJ AUTOMOBILES , VILL- CHATTRADHARA, PO- SRI RAMPUR, HPO - CONTAI , DIST- PURBA MEDINIPUR, WB- 721401 , . So I can hand over the PPO order to my banker which will help full to get my full pension as well as instalment of OROP.
Rajendra Babu

OROP not received

OROP ARREARS NOT RECEIVED

I am retired from Army PARA Regiment on 31 Jan 2002 . My Army No- 2588828N Ex/Hav. Rajendra Babu . My PPO No S/069428/2001. My Pension S B A/C No. 1567010100236989 Punjab National Bank, Bangalore, Anand Nagar. As per OROP table I have getting for Rs.9,286/- (Service pension + Disabled pension 60%). Please issued my correct pension according OROP. and rectify the OROP.

Cell No : 9849336149.

Mail Id : rajendrababujyoti@gmail.com
Anu K Pillai

Oct 20, 2016

Family pension still not recived

My father P.Neelakanda Pillai expired on 24/03/2016, and still my mother didn't receive the family pension, when we enquired in DPDO on this,they are saying original of PPO is lost

For issuing the duplicate PPO, they send so many reminders to PCDA Allahabad, but from DPDO they are saying still they didn't receive any response on this.

My father serve the country for 15 years in I.A.F and retired from the service on 31/Aug/1985, and his Service no is 610935, and his designation was CPL, and his penson no TS-41598 and he drew pension from DPDO Kottayam.

So kindly do needful on this for getting the required duplicate copy for the same from concern department for getting the pension fast

With regards

Anu K Pillai
Mina sharma

Reg orop and not draw da wef 01/2016

सर, मैं मिना शर्मा, पति स्व0 विमल किशोर शर्मा( भूतपूर्व वायु सैनिक) पीपीओ सं0 7977(वायु सेना) पारिवारिक पेंशन पंजाब नेशनल बैंक, सबनीमा से खाता सं0 3165000300047731 के माध्यम से आहरण कर रही हूँ परंतु मुझे अप्रैल माह से साथ में मार्च (2016) पेंशन 9980/- प्राप्त हो रहा है। एरियर के संबंध में शाखा प्रंबधक महोदय से अनगिनत बार मौखिक निवेदन एवं एक बार लिखित में निवेदन की हूँ परंतु वह सिर्फ़ आश्वासन देते हैं लेकिन अभी तक एरियर मिला नहीं और न ही जनवरी से बढ़ा हुआ महँगाई भत्ता। कृपया कार्यवाही करने का कृपा करें।
मेरा विवरण निम्नलिखित है-
मीना शर्मा
पत्नी स्व विमल किशोर शर्मा (भूतपूर्व सीपीएल/ ड्राइवर वायु सेना)
स्वेच्छा निवृती का वर्ष- 1985
मृत्यु की तिथि- 01/12/1994
पीपीओ सं0- 7977(वायु सेना)
खाता सं0- 3165000300047731
बैंक का नाम- पंजाब नेशनल बैंक, सबनीम, बाढ( पटना)
मोबाइल नं0- 09406493359
ईमेल- vishalsharma.crpf@gmail.com
Rodham Rai

Oct 19, 2016

Non receipt of pension for Sept 2016

Sir I received a call from it center asking my balance in my account.Sir it's 2353.Plez sir let me know the problem.
Rodham Rai

Oct 19, 2016

Non receipt of pension

Sir I Gautam Prasad Rai bearing PPO-S/12402/77 and drawing pension from Mirik SBI request U to kindly inform me why my pension for Sept 2016 has been not credited . My arrear have been credited.Please intimate the problem.My mob. No is 9647816118.
Ashoka Sharma

Oct 14, 2016

non received of orop pensions and arriers

I No.6917848k ex hon NB Sub Ashok Sharma retired from Army ordnance Corps on 30/6/2006.
My original PPO no.S/023422/2006
Pension account number : 2189429031
Central Bank of India
Till date I am drawing old pensions . No any single instalment of arriers and revised pension
Credited in my account.
Please look into the matter at the earliest possible. Thanks
devendra singh dalal

Oct 13, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF DA & OROP

LT COL CHAND SINGH DALAL (Retd), ASC --PPO NO M/PROV/363/95 DATED 17 MAY 1995 REGARDING NON RECEIPT OF

a. DA ON PENSION
b. OROP AND THE ARREARS
c. NEW/LATST PPO
I took pre-mature retirement and my Banker " STATE BANK OF PATIALA , JHAJJAR , HARYANA" who is the Pension Distributing Authority has not updated my account on above mentioned subjects.

2. Surely , the relevant orders must have been issued on the subject, however i was in Canada having ill health for a prolonged period and have not been in a position to keep track of my account.

3. My contact email add is ----- chand.dalal@gmail.com

4. Would be grateful for an early action . My younger brother Commander DS Dalal,NM may also be informed on the subject as he is forwarding the same on my behalf.
Lt Col CS Dalal
JITENDER RAPERIA

Oct 3, 2016

REQUEST FOR COPY OF PPO

1. I SMT KAMLA DEVI W/O LATE HAV DILBAG SINGH (ARMY NO 6909412K) R/O VILLAGE BHAINI MAHARAJPUR, POST OFFICE MEHAM TEHSIL MEHAM, DISTRICT ROHTAK, HARYANA - 12412, AM NOT IN RECEIPT OF PENSION AS PER AUTHORISATION AND ALSO NOT RECEIVED THE OROP ARREAR TILL DATE.

2. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REG ISSUE OF CORRIGENDUM PPO FOR THE BENEFIT OF OROP AND MY PENSION. YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO ISSUE ME THE COPY OF PPO NO 0044/SP/AOCR/99 AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.

REGARDS SMT KAMLA DEVI W/O LATE HAV DILBAG SINGH.
sreenivasan .p

Non Receipt Of Pension and Arriers

Respected Sir

I am Sreenivasan .p [Army No ; 15383854.F PPO No S/018796/2011 dt 29 Mar 2011] Retired from Army Corps Of Signals On 30 Apr on Complited of 17 years of service with Rank Acp .2 pension for the month Apr 2016 and Arriers along with OROP payment Till date have not been credited In my Account please Intimated and Credited Pension Urgently being a pension holder my Pension Account Number : 31178345851 State Bank Of India Pavangad 9593 please look on the matter

With Regards

P.O Puthiyangadi district; Calicut
Kerala 673021
mahes1111

OROP ARREARS NOT RECIVED

I, JC-729339 H Ex-Nb/Sub/Amn tech G Saravanan served in Army ordanance Corps from 3 Apr 1991 to 31 Oct 2012. I was proceeded on pension establishment wef 31 Oct 2012.after completion of 22 years of service vide PPO No. S/04232/2012(Army). Concerned Records is Records (JCO/ORs) AOC, Secunderabad. I have drawing my pension from State Bank Of India, SBI bodinayakanur acct No10791834576.

At the time retirement my basic pension was rupees 9645 but after OROP was pension not increased. Now OROP basic pension was rupees10270 at the same rank Naib/sub X Group. Sir I am not getting my Arrears of OROP New pension variation. Kindly do some favour to me to get my arrears dues in-time.
With regards
-Your's Faithfully,
G Saravanan
JC-729339 H Ex-Nb/Sub/Amn tech
9488522062
REJUMON

WRONG DEDUCTION CUMMUTATION

WRONG DEDUCTION OF COMMUTATION DISABILITY PENSION WEF 01 MAR 2007

1 It is inform you that the disablity pension commutated valu mentioned in PPO is RS209 (rupees two hundred and nine only) per month with effect from 01 mar 2007. But my bank pension statement shows a commutation valu of RS 256(two hundred and fifty six ) i.e , instead of cutting RS1797 per month as per PPO ,RS1864 per month is being deducted of bank statement of monthly.

2. you are requested to rectify error and refund the amount at the earlist.

3 thanking you in anticipation yours faith fully

REJUMON K(ARMY MEDICAL CORPS)

13953934 P (HONY N/SUB)
PPO NO S/052670/2006.
kishore kumar k p

Sep 30, 2016

commutation amount not receeving

Respected sir.
. i have been retired fromservice wef01may2016 my PPONo iss/23876/2016(Army)
Sir my commutation amount not receeving till date
I have aproched my pension disbursing branch SBI
Sulthan bathery.and head office Thiruvanathapuram.bank says PPO has not been reached

It is my sincere request to look in to the matter and take nesassary action at earliest

I shall be gratefull to you

No 15393768K

Pension draw ing bank Canara bank Kollengode Palakkad Kerala
Basic prior to latest OROP fixation Rs 6970/
Now fixed Rs 8425/-
As per govt order it should have been Rs 8778/
Please do the needful for the fixation at an earlier date at your earliest convenience.
Thanksgiving week regards

Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...
    10th marksheet - Name correction on 10th Marksheet
    Hello, my last name on 10th marksheet is incorrect. ...
    atm card - FRAUD CALL REGARDING ATM CARD DETAILS
    I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL REGRADING MY ATM CARD BEING EXPIRED...
    BBMP Garbage Collection - Setting up of Dustbin
    Dear Sir, I stay at Hennur Bagalur Road, near the...