CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

ABHAY SINGH YADUVANSHI

Jan 12, 2017

receive very low pension amount my rank is HAV..

sir
I have a complain with respect
I have been retaired in 1991.
with rank HAVILDAR
but I will receive very low amount of money in my account.
I will recently contact in my bank but no any problems in my bank.
sir plz...
kindly solve my problems
contact no.9525447962
rajinder singh negi

Jan 8, 2017

Non Receipt of OROP pension

Sir, I am Kalla Devi widow of Ex 4041164K Late Naik Alam Singh Negi. My husband had joined Army on 1st September 1962 and retired on 01 August 1978. He was drawing pension vide PPO No 8/70850/78 till 1985. After his death in 1985 pension was transferred to me vide PPO No F/NA/4259/85. This pension was transferred to my SBI Bank Account No 10846999107 Pauri Garhwal through Chief Treasury Officer Pauri vide their TS 027460.

I would like to inform you that till date I am getting any pension revision as per OROP. It is requested that kindly look into matter and do the needful to revise my pension as per OROP and also release the arrear.

Your faithfully
Kalla Devi, Village - Tungdhonda, PO- Bhainswara (Ghindiyal), Patty - Khatshyun, Dist Pauri Garhwal (Uttrakhand) Pin - 246001

Mobile No : 08860992704
Jagdish Chandra Singh Bisht

Jan 5, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF OROP

(SUB- NON RECEIPT OF OROP AND ARREARS)
I, Jagdish Chandra Singh Bisht, EX CHIEF SHIPWRIGHT ARTIFICER of Indian Navy have not yet received my revised pension and arrears of OROP. My Particulars are as follows-
1. NAME : Jagdish Chandra Singh Bisht
2. RANK : CHIEF SHIPWRIGHT ARTIFICER
3. PERSONAL NO. : 190024Z
4. DATE OF BIRTH : 15/02/1956
5. DATE OF RETIREMENT : 30 JANUARY 1987
6. PPO NO. : 09/97/B/S/01401/2004 (copy enclosed)
7. BANK : CANARA BANK
D-5, D BLOCK MARKET
VIVEK VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110095
8. BANK ACCOUNT NO. : 1300101402243
I, have written many letters to my bank and its head office at Bangalore but they have not taken any action. My all the class mates whose account is in other banks have already received the arrears and revised pension long back.
It is therefore requested that kindly help me out to solve this matter.
S SINGH PUNDIR

Jan 4, 2017

not revised my basic pension

sir
I JC 378739L EX subedar shakti singh retired from corps of signals on 01 Sep 2015. and on that time getting basic pension as 11970/- pm in OROP my pension should amend to 12690/- . and in 7th pay commission it should revise to 32614/-pm as basic service pension . but it is as accorded by the SBI bank due to non availability of amended PPO issue by your office and the bank have implemented my basic pension as per basic pay 11970/-pm it should be revised to my actual basic pension as 32614/-pm . for this your office should issue corrigidum PPO at the earliest. so that I can get my appropriate Pension declare by GOI MOD. my phone no is 9457228436 and email ID shakti390@gmail.com . please inform me accordingly at the earliest . thanks.
my home address
Pin 250001
Mahendra Ladusingh

Jan 3, 2017

DA FROM DEC 2015

AS PER GOVT DISITION ON DISIBILITY PEN IN 7CPC, ACTUAL DA IS 125% BUT THE BANK PAID ONLY 119%. SO I REQUEST YOU PL CORRECT THIS. EX L/DFR MAHENDRA SINGH, SER NO 1060086K,TOTAL SERVICE 19YRS 2 MON,BANK- SBI,HIGHCOURT COMPUS,JODHPUR-0659. A/C NO 10827390053,PPO NO S/013425/96
A K SINHA

Jan 3, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF OROP PENSION

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Ex- HAV- AJIT KUMAR SINHA would like to inform you that i have still not received OROP pension & Arrears and my Pension has still not been revised. At present my basic pension is Rs. 10405/- .Please look into the matter and credit my dues at the earliest.
My particulars are as follows:
1. Name : AJIT KUMAR SINHA
2. Rank : Ex- HAV/ACP-1(ACP- NAIB SUBEDAR)
3. Ser. No : 14576803Y
4. Retired on : 31/12/2010
5. Pension disbursing Bank Name : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, SOHSARAI, NALANDA (BIHAR)
6. Bank A/c No : 0896000101040331
7. IFSC CODE : PUNB0089600
8. PPO No : S/041123/2010
9. CORR PPO. NO : S/Corr/047004/2012
10. MOBILE NO : 9908421391
11. EMAIL : ajitkumasinha1965@gmail.com
12. PENTION AUTH : CHIEF MANAGE CPPC PNB TOWER R BLOCK CHANAKYA PLACE, PATNA 800001, STATE -BIHAR
An early action at your end is requested.
Thanking you in anticipation,
With warm regards
Yours sincerely
AJIT KUMAR SINHA

Date- 1 JANUARY 2017
Shiwa

Jan 1, 2017

Non receipt of DL33 arrears

Sir I 634124 A ex Sgt of IAF did not received the DL 33 arrears so far.please look into the matters.my DOD Is 30 Nov 1996.PPO no 8/14/B/05831/97.
ram moortilal

Dec 29, 2016

pension and orop

respected sir,
my self Ram moorti lal s/o Mihilal.v/po.samrer district badaun u.p.
Rank-naik.group-C. EX no.-7081356M . P.P.O. no.-s/c15694/84 .23rd june 1984.
Dear sir my pension is not coming from month of july 2016.its 5 months dew.I am very old so i am suffering from very difficulties.
sir my pension has been transfered from tressury to sbi samrer .from those time my pension is not payed .respected sir I dont get any arrear or instalement of OROP. Dear sir please solve my problem.
Sadasivan Pillai PK

Dec 22, 2016

DISIBILITY PENSION

I was pensioned after completing 15.6 yrs in Army with 30% permanent disability .but I am, not getting correct disibility pension along with service pension. What will be my disibility pension in 7th central [pay commission
alsreenivasan56

Dec 18, 2016

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP.

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP. please reference my complaint dated 05-11-2016. inspite of my complaint, neither revised rate of disability pension nor any reply received so far. I am No 15361530W Ex Havildar Sreenivasan.A.K medically invalided board out on 01 July 2008(F/N). Accordingly, the medical board was recommended 50% medical disability and CDA (P), Allahabad granted a sum of Rs.3153/- for life vide PCDA, Allahabad PPO No DE/013173/2009 dated 08 December 2009 on account of disability element. After the declaration of OROP, my disability element has not been revised as OROP. I have so many times approached to my pension disbursement authority i,e. State Bank of India (Main Branch), Thrissur (A/C No 67051486605) for my revised rate of disability element as per OROP but all in vain. Simultaneously, I personally approached to CPPO (SBT), Trivandrum for settlement of disability element as per OROP but they intimated to me that approach PCDA(P), Allahabad for obtaining corri. Pension Payment Order for revision of disability element as per OROP to enable them to make payment action. In view of the above, you are kindly requested to consider my case sympathetically and instruct my PDA, i.e. State Bank of Travancore, Thrissur (Main Branch) to make revision of invalid medical disability element as per OROP at the earliest. My home address is - Alengatuparambil House, Varadiyam, P.O.Avanur, Thrissur, Kerala, PIN - 680541, Mob No - 9446238369 and email ID - alsreenivasan56@gmail.com
Simerjit Singh

Dec 17, 2016

REVISED PENSION AS PER NEW PAY COMMISSION

CDA has issued instructions to pension disbursing authorities to revise pension, Orders were issued in Oct 16.

SBI has not taken any action so far to credit the revised pension.

Please issue instructions in this regard.

SIMERJIT SINGH
PPO NO - S/54339/2013(ARMY)

Dec 16, 2016

PCDA(P)

Revised PPO against PPO No C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 not yet initiated resulting delay in getting my legitimate dues.My friends already got revised ppo in the similar cases which i have stated my petition giving the ppo no. Seapan Ranjan Thakur.
motilaldubey

Dec 10, 2016

NO RECIVED OROP BENIFIT AND 7th PAY PENSION

Raspected Sir,
My self motilal dubey Ex. Nk No-627887, i am old age, and health problem ,sir not recived OROP Benifit and 7th pay pension,bank manager is not given any information,My PPO No-SC/2273/79,1STC REGIMENT JABALPUR M.P. SO PLEASE Pray to you give its benifit,

Motilal dubey s/o mathura prasad dubey,vill. mauhariy
p.o. bheer, distt. rewa, m.p. pin -486340
bank a/c no-22179012623,allahabad bank branch ghum
-katra m.p.
ppo no-sc/2273/79, mob 09993741033
mail id-vimleshdubey82@gmail .com

Dec 10, 2016

Non receipt of revised pension

I am a retired Defence Accounts Employee. I am sorry to inform you that i am not getting the revised pension as per 7th CPC till date.My PPO No C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 which is required to be revised for which i hve already applied several times.I am drawing pension thro SBI A/CNO.10448789998 held in S.F.ROAD BR Siliguri. Under sbi cpcc kolkata. Swapan Ranjan Thakur.

Dec 6, 2016

Non receipt of revised pension.

My revised ppo have not been issued in spite of repeated request.i am still drawing pension in the pre revised rate vide yr ppo no c/dad/corr/04/2014. Kindly revise my ppo.my pension ac no sbi sf roaf siliguri br ac no 10448789998. under sbi cpcc kolkata. Swapan ranjan Thakur
Majer singh

Dec 3, 2016

OROP arrears & revised family pension not received

I am Basant kaur widow of late sub sher singh. I have not received OROP arrears & revised family pension till date. My Husband detail. 1. Name. Sher singh. 2. Rank. Subedar. 3 Group. D. 4. Regiment. Brigade of the guards. 5. Date of discharge. 01/12/1993. 6. Total service. 28 years. 7. Army no. JC142781P. 8. PPO No. S/033340/93. 9. Date of death. 10/05/2010. My family pension drawing detail 1. Bank. State Bank of Patiala. 2. Branch. Kot fateh. 3. Dist. Bathinda. /Punjab. So i request you please credit my OROP arrears and revised family pension
Md Nadim Siraz

West bengal 742237
Email : nadimsiraz@gmail.com
Phone : 9609013570

PPo No S/073052/2003

Principal Controller of Defence Account (Pension)
Draupadi Ghat
Allahabad

Sub : Deduction of payments : Oct and Nov 2016

With due respect and humble submission I wish to laydown the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
Sir, I have been retired from Corps of Signals 1 st Feb 2004. Now in the month of Oct 2016 Rs 6244 and in month Nov 2016 12486 deduct from my account. So I request to you look into the matter and return my payments.

I shall be ever greatful for your favour and necessary action pls.

Copy to :
OIC NER Groups
Signal Record
Jabalpur (MP)
Biswaranjan Bera

Dec 1, 2016

Anomaly in pension as per OROP scheme.

I, Ex JWO Biswaranjan Bera(682165T), draw my pension after serving 20 years in Indian Air Force through Allahabad Bank, Chainpur Bazar Branch (IFSC: ALLA 0211495), East Midnapore, West Bengal-721151.But unfortunately the basic pension fixed for me is not correct as per Table No.7.of Circular No. 555. The basic pension is wrongly fixed at Rs 9055/- as per old PPO instead of Rs. 10480/- as per new PPO. As a result, I am getting less pension in every month as well as I got less arrears.Many times I wrote to my Branch manager as well as to the manager of CPPC branch Lucknow. But action has been taken so far. My personel details has been appended below for early necessary action please.

Yours sincerely.

Date of discharge : 30/11/2002
Mobile No. : 8609785036
Email : biswaranjanbera@rocketmail.com
A/c No. : 22264879927
Banker : Allahabad Bank (IFSC: ALLA 0211495)
AK Sengupta

OROP not received

I have not received OROP as yet.

Name - Lt Col AK Sengupta (Retd)
Corps of Signals
Identity no - IC 15427F
Date of retirement - Feb 1992
Date of Birth - 8th Feb 1938
Bank - State Bank of India, Anand

email - sengupta_arun@hotmail.com
mobile - 9377709229

kindly resolve this matter urgently.

thanks n regards,
AK Sengupta

Non receipt of revised pension

PPO NO C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 issued by PCDA(P) Allahabad is required to be revised.In the absence of the same i am got getting my revised pension on the revised rate as per 7th cpc wef 1.1.16.My pension a/c no 10448789998 held in sbi sf road br under sbi cpcc kolkata.kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue. Swapan Ranjan Thakur.

Nov 30, 2016

Non receipt of revised pension.

My PPO NO C/DAD/CORR/04/2014 not yet revised as per 7th CPC.Therefore still i am getting my. Pension in the pre revised rate.will you pl look into the matter and arrange to issue revised ppo so that i may get the revised pension.I am getting my pension thro SBI SF ROAD Br Siliguri ac no 10448789998. after authenticated by SBI CPCC Kolkata. Swapan Ranjan Thakur.
layakali

Nov 15, 2016

OROP का बेसिक पे और मेडिकल बोर्ड बेसिक बढ़ाने हेतु

Sir मै Army में 22 साल service करके Naik ACP1 rank से रिटायर्ड हूँ। Naik ACP1 रैंक Havaldar के बराबर होता है।मेरा सर्विस पेंशन बेसिक orop के टेबल के अनुसार 22 साल के Havaldar का Rs7795/- होना चाहिए लेकिन मुझे Rs 7170/- मिलता है। और मेडिकल बोर्ड का 100% केबेसिक का 30% orop के टेबल न 76 के अनुसार 22 साल के Havaldar का 100% बेसिक Rs 4677/ है इसका 30% Rs1403/- basic मिलना चाहिए लेकिन Rs 1279/-basic मिलता है। आप से विनती है की मेरे दोनों बेसिक को ठीक करके मुझे उसका एरियर्स दिया जाये में इस माहन कार्य के लिए आपका सदा आभारी रहूंगा। Army No -ex 14590167f Rank- Naik ACP1 Name - shaikh saibaba Mahebub . Org PPO No - S/051440/2007 SBI A/C No - 11711752215 Branch - Mangrool.
omvermaprakash

Nov 8, 2016

Non Receipt of OROP Arrears and Less Payment in Apr & May 2016

1. I, 671267-F Warrant Officer Om Prakash Verma Clk GD retired from Air Force on 31 Mar 2009. I have not yet received arrears of one rank one pension. The details of Pension are as under:-

PPO No 08/143/B/11053/2009

Service No 671267-F

Rank - Warrant Officer

Name - Om Prakash Verma

Date of Discharge - 31 Mar 2009

Banker Details - State Bank of India, Civil Lines, Azamgarh (UP)

A/C No 30359498196

Mobile No 9689092443, 9795931799

Email ID - omvermaprakash@gmail.com

2. I received less payment in month of Apr & May 2016 as Rs 17736 & 17303 respectively. I have made several complaints including two written complaints but no action has been taken so far. I have given all documents asked by bank in month of May 2016.

3. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue of payment at the earliest.

Om Prakash Verma
alsreenivasan56

Nov 5, 2016

non receipt of invalid medical board pension as per OROP.

Sir, I am No 15361530W Ex Havildar Sreenivasan.A.K medically invalided board out on 01 July 2008(F/N). Accordingly, the medical board was recommended 50% medical disability and CDA (P), Allahabad granted a sum of Rs.3153/- for life vide PCDA, Allahabad PPO No DE/013173/2009 dated 08 December 2009 on account of disability element. After the declaration of OROP, my disability element has not been revised as OROP. I have so many times approached to my pension disbursement authority i,e. State Bank of India (Main Branch), Thrissur (A/C No 67051486605) for my revised rate of disability element as per OROP but all in vain. Simultaneously, I personally approached to CPPO (SBT), Trivandrum for settlement of disability element as per OROP but they intimated to me that approach PCDA(P), Allahabad for obtaining corri. Pension Payment Order for revision of disability element as per OROP to enable them to make payment action. In view of the above, you are kindly requested to consider my case sympathetically and instruct my PDA, i.e. State Bank of Travancore, Thrissur (Main Branch) to make revision of invalid medical disability element as per OROP at the earliest. My home address is - Alengatuparambil House, Varadiyam, P.O.Avanur, Thrissur, Kerala, PIN - 680541, Mob No - 9446238369 and email ID - alsreenivasan56@gmail.com
Lambodar Barik

Nov 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENIFITS

1. I, JC-559101N Ex-Sub Maj (Clk) Lambodar Barik retired from Army Service wef 30 Apr 2016 (AN) and my Service pension started Rs, 12,285/- pm with effect from 01 May 2015. My pension details are as under :-

PPO No - S/56300/2014(ARMY)
Pensioner ID - 17120145630001F
Rank & Name - Ex- Sub Maj (Clk) Lambodar Barik
JC No - 559101N
Group - ‘Y’
Date of retirement. - 30 Apr 2015 (AN)
Banker’s Details - SBI Kupari , At/PO : Kupari, Dist-Balasore, PIN-756059 (Odisha)
IFSC Code - SBIN0006129
Bank A/C No. - 11702743222
Mobile No - 9437931480 & 8598813822
Emai - lbarik52@gmail.com

2. As on date my Basic pension is Rs 12,285/- . As per One Rank One Pension it should be Rs13,045/ with effect from 01 May 2015. whereas I am getting my pension on old rate (i.e Rs 12,285/-)

3. In view of the above, may I request your honour to instruct oblique direct SBI,Kupari (Odisha) to adjust my basic pension @ 13,045/-pm wef 01 May 2015 as per One Rank One Pension and credit the arrears amount to my Account at the earliest from 01 May 2015. An early as well as favourable action is requested please.

4. Action taken on the subject may please be communicated to me on my above quoted Mobile or e-mail ID

SBI Buddy - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Reliance - No out going calls
    Sir/madam I used Reliance gsm no. 7306731766.I Recharged...
    www.paytm.com - otp
    Castmar care contect no pilz
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    MICROMAX MAD A94 - 3g setting
    not compatible my phone 3g net plz help me.... not samble...
    online sbi - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Paytm customer care number8298583130 - paytm problem call this number8298583130
    paytm customer care number8298583130 any problems ...
    paytm - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!! This is Froud Mobile...
    IM-CBSSBI - EMI Due message
    I have received a message from CBSSBI mentioning that...
    SBI Buddy - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!