CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

RP AHLAWAT

Nov 20, 2014

REVISED P P O NUMBER

I ,COL RAJENDRA PAL AHLAWAT (IC-33095 L) retd,have not received the revised PPO number as yet.I have sent the particulars to rank pay cda pension ID on desired format twice in August 2014 and November 2014.
May i request you to pl send me the REVISED PPO Number.
with warm regards.

COL R P AHLAWAT
E Mail ID, ahlawatrp@gmail.com
suresh devgan

Oct 27, 2014

12 Digit ppo no

sir
It is to inform you that I ic 28856 Suresh chander devgan lt col retd old ppo no Moo41602001 corringdem ppo noMSCJ208522013 have not receieved revised ppo no as in case of all other officers, I therefore request you to send the same at the earliest. thanking you sc devgan
laxmi narayan singh

Oct 24, 2014

request for review of pension

I am Ex PO Laxmi Narayan Singh, PPO No.- 09/97/B/S 00409/2004 holding a pension account in SBI Kidderpore Branch, D.H. road,kolkata-700023, account no. 11110167351.
I am currently getting a pension of Rs. 7134, which is less as per my rank.
Therefore, i request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary actions.
Hope to get a reply soon.
yours faithfully,
RAM CHANDRA MAHTO

Oct 19, 2014

CONFORM MY CORRECT PRESENT PENSION

SIR,
I EX HAV RAM CHANDRA MAHTO,ARMY NO-14218499W,PPO NO-S/CDR/014638/96.I am confuse that what is my correct present pension.please reply me on my email id-ramchandramahto123@gmail.com,and my mobile no is 8804877590.so kindly send me the reply as far as possible................

your faithfully
EX HAV RAM CHANDRA MAHTO.
hony/capt bir bahadur thapa

Oct 19, 2014

ERROR OF PENSION

Sir, I JC 88203K SM Hony/Capt Bir Bahadur Thapa retd on 01 July 1991,my PPO No is S/014343/91(army) Till, august 2014 i am
continuosly drawing my pension Rs 28914/- only from SBI hamiltonganj Dist, Jalpaiguri (WB). But, in the month of Sep 2014 my pension has been posted Rs 16594/-only. now, i am confused why its happen and what is my actual basic pension? so, here humbly request to you do needfully check my account and if possible balance amount kindly adjust in the month of oct 2014.please.

i hope my request will not go invain.

BB Thapa

email;- thapabb2408@gmail.com
Dated 19 oct 2014
hony/capt bir bahadur thapa

Oct 18, 2014

request for new digital ppo no.

Sir. jc 88203k sm hony/capt Bir Bahadur Thapa request for new digital ppo no, my ppo no S/014343/91 (army) retd on 01 July 1991 my email thapabb2408@gmail.com .. Thanking you.
santosh w/o michal

Oct 5, 2014

12 DIGIT NEW PPO NO. REFER FROM APRIL 2013. OLD PPO NO IS C/ENG/18378/2005

Respected Sir / Madam,

Its hardly request to you please check the attached document which i am providing you with this email.

1. My husband name Mr. Michal who is been retired from Defence dept. M.E.S. dept. as his pay scale 03050-075-03950-080-04590according to PPO No. and it was isssued on 21/09/2005 and expired on 11/04/2013. after 7 years.

2. Now new revision letter from April 2013. till date is not yet recieved.

3. Now i had Attached my bank statement along with this PPO no. Letter. So therefore i am getting pension RS 5186 as old PPO no. C/ENG/18378/2005 MEANS OLD SCALE FROM APRIL 2013 ITS BEEN INCREASED BUT MY BANK AND MY DEPARTMENT NOT GET THE REVISION LETTER YET

4. AS IN ATTACHED DOCUMENT YOU CAN SEE THE INCREASED DA IS NOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT ITS OLD DA IS CREDITED AS PER OLD PPO PLEASE ISSUE NEW PPO STATED FROM 12/04/2014 TO TILL DATE OR NEXT SEVEN YEARS .

SO ITS HARDLY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FULFILL NEEDS AND HELP ME.

WITH REGARDS,

samirkumarroy

Oct 3, 2014

pension fixation

Respeted sir,

I jc722922p ex/nb/sub samir kumar ray bearing with ppo no s/045134/1996(army).sorry to inform you that as per pcda (pension) allahabad circular no 502 dt 17/01/2013 and mod l.no.1(14)2012-D(pen/pol)dt 17/01/2013 my basic pension is 9170 but i am getting 7674 being x group nb/sub with 17 yrs service.
please look into the matter.

my email id is samirroymal@gmail.com and contact no is 0934319180 .
samirkumarroy

Oct 2, 2014

new 12 digit ppo number

sir
I jc722922p ex/nb/sub samir kumar roy s/o sailesh chandra ray my ppo no (s/045134/1996/army).sir please send my new 12 digit ppo and also request please foroward my old ppo s/corr/6cpc/813582/2011 which not recd by me thanks.

SAMIR KUMAR RAY
c/o lt sailesh chandra ray
mob no 9434319180
Email- samirroymal@gmail.com
PO & VILL--MOHIT NAGAR
dist-jalpaiguri(west bengal)
pin 735102
balendra

Sep 28, 2014

new 12 digit ppo number

I Balendra narain singh jc no.136232y s/o shivdas singh. my ppo no.[s/017124/1993]army. sir please send my new 12 digit ppo no.
thanx,

MO.NO-8381949723
D.Venkata Ramana

Sep 6, 2014

Request for 12 nomber new PPO for ONLINECHECKING

Sir, I [ D.Venkata Ramana Ex-Hav ] have a PPO S/043639/2000[Army]. Please send me new PPO 12 dizisit nomber.My E-Mail is dvenkataramana294@gmail.com. Cell No;9849231585.If it is not posibul give me gaidline to me.

D.Venkata Ramana [Ex-Hav]
M kiran kumar reddy

Sep 5, 2014

The Grievances Officer,
PCDA (Pensions),
Allahabad.

Subject: Dual Family Pension Claim : No. 1235017 late GNR M. Chandra sekhar Reddy died on 09.1.2002- reg

With reference to your letter No. G-4/VI/G-952813 dated 18.01.2014, it is stated that OIC Records, Nasik has resubmitted the documents vide their letter No. 1235017/T-2(K)Misc/Pen-3(B) dated 10.4.2014 under copy to me. So far my pension claim has neither been settled nor any intimation is received.

Sir, I am facing FINANCIAL hardship. I, therefore, request the authorities to kindly redress my grievance at the earliest so as to enable me to come out from my financial hardship.

Thanking you sir,

(B Janaki Amma Alias M Janakamma)
H No 8-17-175/27, S R Nagar,
Giddalur (Post), Prakasam (District),
Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code 523357
M kiran kumar reddy

Sep 5, 2014

Sir, I am facing financial hardship. I, therefore, request the authorities to kindly redress my grievance at the earliest so as to enable me to come out from my financial hardship.

Thanking you sir,

(B Janaki Amma Alias M Janakamma)
H No 8-17-175/27, S R Nagar,
Giddalur (Post), Prakasam (District),
Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code 523357
MAJ PREM KUMAR SHARMA

Aug 26, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF LATEST CORREGENDUM OF PENSION AFTER 6TH PAY COMMISION

I SL-2430H MAJOR PREM KUMAR SHARMA retired on 31st Jan 1995 (on suppernnuation).

My original PPO No is M/004333/94.After this the corregendum PPO No M/MODP/33236/99 has only been received and therafter despite pension rivision twice ( Ist after 6th pay commision and secondly wef 24 Sep 2012) no fresh PPO has been received from your good office whereas some of my collegues have received a long back.

In view of the above,I earnesly request your kind honour to please send me the requisite Corregendum PPO at the earliest for which I will be highly thankful to you.It is also intimated that there is no change in my address already held by your office.

Your's Sincerely,

MAJOR PREM KUMAR SHARMA(Retd)
CHANDROPA TEA ESTATE,SIDHPUR SARKARI,PO BHATTU SAMULA,TEH:- PALAMPUR,DISTT:- KANGRA,HP-176064.
Naresh Kumar Tomar

Aug 18, 2014

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PENSION

I, No 6376237P Ex Hav/Clk Naresh Kumar Tomar was retired from Army on 28 Nov 1998 vide PPO No S/065263/98 (Army).I was serving in ASC (Sup) and my Records Office is at Bangalore. At the time of my retirement I got a commutation amount which was supposed to be recovered from my pension till 15 years ie upto Nov 2013. Now I have completed almost 15 years and 08 months but the deduction of commuted amount is continued. I am getting my pension through Syndicate Bank Baoli, Distt Baghpat (UP) - 250621. I have lodged a complaint to this effect in my bankers but no action has been taken. In view of the above, you are requested to look into the matter and instruct the bank to make payment of my pension in full and adjust my outstanding amount of 08 months in my account.
PrashantJha

Jul 24, 2014

COPY OF FATHER P P O

Respected Sir ,

Please be informed you that, my father Lt.Maha Prasad Jha , who was ex serviceman ( ARMY) . His P P O NO - S/C/30391/1985
has misplaced , no one know where he leave it . He has died on 29th April 2014 .

Now we are facing some problem for out mother family pension due to lack of P P O .

Sir , i would like to request you that please provide us copy of my father P P O . I will thankful you ever for this .

Your faithfully ,

Dist - Dumka , 814151
Jharkhand
jagadish123

Jul 23, 2014

Non receipt of any new PPO after retirement,and diff in pension payable amount

from
ph:9704807893

Bank a/c no 10919407883,
SBI SRIHARIPURAM

DEAR SIR,
I have completed my 25 yrs of service in ARMY and was retired from ARMY on 31/08/2001 and at that time i have received my PPO NO S/032584/2001(army) with a basic pension of Rs 2388/-w.e.f 01/09/2001.till now i have not received any PPO.My pension has enhanced to Rs 10118/- in the year 2009 but according to circular 501 from OFFICE OF THE PR.CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)dated 17 January 2013,i was supposed to get 11169/- as pension in Y CATAGORY,.so please kindly arrange to send my revised PPO to my above mentioned address and arrange to provide my diff of pension arrears from 2009 to present.Hope to receive an early reply from you sir.
psnambiar

Jul 11, 2014

Non receipt of Corringedum PPO on the recommendations of Sixth Central Paycommission

The Grievances Officer,
PCDA( Pensions ),
Allahabad.
Sub: Non receipt of Revised PPO based on SIXTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION- PPO No: C/MISC/19665/2002.
I retired from the SENIOR QUALITY ASSRANCE ESTABLISHMENT, TIRUCHIRAPALLI-620016 under the Directorate General n of Qualty Assurance ( Deptt . of Defence Production and Supplies) ON 30 APRIL 2003 as SENIOR QUALITY ASSRANCE OFFICER ( JAG-SG Grade of 14300-18400 grade).So far I have not received the revised PPO based on the SIXTH PAY COMMISSION Recommendations.As per the latest PCDA(Pensions),Allahabad cicular 114 of 09 December 2013,I have already submitted the theprescribed format through SQAE( Armaments ) Trichy who forwarded to your office in 16 Jan2014 vide their letter 0061/1/E/PSN.
I am yet to receive the revised PPO.You are requested to kindly expedite the issue of revised PPO.

Calicut-15, ( P.S.Nambiar )
11 July 14. Prathibha,Naduvattam,
Beypore North,Calicut-673015
Tele: 9447009430
Asit Baran Chakrabarti

Jul 7, 2014

Non receipt of Corr. PPO

Sir, I superannuated on 28/02/2002 as Accounts Officer from PC of A(Fys). I have not so far received my corr. PPO unde 6th. CPC in-spite of forwarding application in prescribed format and a number of reminders through grievance Registration, Fax, etc. I request you to issue the same at the earliest
Capt Amar Jeet Kumar

Jun 17, 2014

Restoring normal pension after commutation period is over

No. GI/M/38171 17 June 2014

My pension was commuted vide CDA(P) PPO No. M/814/95 in the year 1995. The commotion amount of Rs.49,752 was credited in my bank account. My normal pension should have been restored in the year 2013 after completion of 15 years period. I request you to get my normal pension restored forthwith. The CDA(P) may issue an amended PPO in this respect to my bankers i.e. State Bank of India , Kikkar Bazar , Bathinda. An early action is requested.

yours faithfully

e-mail : amarjeet7_kumar@yahoo.co.in
COL AK GARG

Jun 12, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

1. My Original PPO No is M/004094/2008. My revised datasheet has been sent by the PCDA(O), Pune to your office but I have not received the revised PPO. In absence of the revised PPO, I am unable to receive my arrears of commutation as well as pension with effect from 01 Nov 2008.

2. May I request you to kindly send the same to me at the earliest at my new address which is as under:-

COLONEL ARUN KUMAR GARG
A-604, SHANKAR ENCLAVE, ASHOK NAGAR,
KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI-400101.

3. My email ID is ak19rr2007@rediffmail.com

4. An early action is requested please.

Colonel AK Garg
udai nath singh

Jun 8, 2014

non receipt of PPO

I, Jc 368581A Ex Submaj Udai nath Singh Retired from corps of Signals and SOS date is 01 May 2014.I have not received my PPO by Records Signals Jabalpur. As per Signals Records they told that some mistake was found in printing it will be issued and dspattch by post on 24 May 2014. But still it is not received If not printed at your side please take favourable action please.
therefore I request your kind honour that PPO may please be despatch to signals records jabalpur as early as possible to solve my domestic problems.
Thanking you inanticipation

your faithfully
( JC368581A EX Submaj Udai Nath Singh)
udai nath singh

Jun 4, 2014

non receipt of ppo

dear sir,
Jc 368581A submaj udai nath singh who is pension out from corps of signals SOS date 01may2014 i have not received PPO initially during discharge drill at depot regt jabalpur.when I asked to ppo section of records signals they told that your ppo was miss print. it will be printed out again by CDAP Allahabad and will be collected by courier by signals records before 24 may 2014.I wish to know status of my PPO.Because I have rang up to PPO section records Signals(NER Group) they told that not received by this office.It is heavy loss of individual and can not draw the pension timely. it is very difficult to pay fee of higher study child.
I am requesting your kind honour that PPO release as early as possible to solve my domestic problems after retiremen

thanking yuou in anticipation

your sincerly
Ex submaj udai Nath Singh
sangeethawitu

May 28, 2014

Revised of Disability pension

Arty records send a letter with case no.D-53131 on 21/04/2014 to PCDA Alahabad.But till now i dont have get any reply for my compliant.so kindly please send me the reply as far as possible..

Satheesan.M.S.(Gnr (gd) )
Munduveliparambil house
Neendoor.p.o.
Kottayam-686601
Kerala
ph no-9495525417
Army no-14491491 W

freecharge.in - didn't get any cashback -Refer and Earn
    Hi team, i have my mobile phone with debit card under...
    159646 - about transactions true or not
    we received a email from reserve bank of india that...
    ordnance factory varangaon - forgot passward of NSDL
    i pravin shinde holding PRAN number : 110052559740 of...
    ICICI Credit Card - ICICI won't tell me how much I owe
    I have been using ICICI credit card for more than two...
    care@paytm.com - I can't receved balance
    Recharge of airtel mobile number rs 215 done on 17 NOV...
    Tatadocomo - main balance deduction
    Hi ,my main balance is deducted 3 4 times,i didnt...
    Persistant - Appco Group - panache advertisement. appco group, India
    Hi.. I'm a MBA graduate was working for Wipro WASE,...
    irctc tickets - Deduction of extra money
    Rs 132.72 has been deducted from my account.I want to know...