CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

Banwari Singh

Apr 10, 2015

non adjustment of pension

With deep regret I No 15355571K Ex Hav Banwari Singh retired since 31/10/2010. My Original PPO No - S/025935/2010 (ARMY) DATED 14 Jun 2010.
I have recd ACP PPO No S/CORR/024083/2012(ARMY) DATED 17 AUG 2012. I have received Rs/- 14730/- per month. I Request to you please check my PPO
and give me my correct pension.

original PPO detail ACP PPO Detail
last drawn 10400 read 10800
grad pay 2800 read 42000
class pay 200 read 000
read Havildar (ACP-1) 21350
for pension per month for life 07700 read 09382
my bank detail as under
PNB RIKHANIKHAL (PAURI GARHWAL) U.K.
A/C NO - 0000000006020000400000552
Therefore I humbly request your honor to grant ME MY ORIGINAL pension in favour of me. An early action in the matter is requested please.

No 15355571K Ex hav Banwari Singh
V+ P.O. - churani, Patti - Eryia Kot Mall
Distt Pauri Garhwal (U.K)- 246170
E-mail - banwari27negi@gmail.com
Mob No - 09258738431
durga ram

Apr 7, 2015

non adjistment of Basic pension

Ex. no 1276715K H/NB/Sub - Durga Ram, this is to ref no of earlier letter dated 13-03-2015 under RTI, till date i have not received any reply from your side regarding adjustment of
pension. kindly take action as soon as possible, it would be a great help to me.

thanks & Regards,

Durga Ram
Ex. no 1276715K H/NB/Sub-Durga Ram
Address- Village- Budhan, P.O- Pairwin, Teh- Barsar, Dist.- Hamirpur,
Himachal Pradesh.
satnan387

Apr 6, 2015

distibilty pension

Sir, my army no-3398387h. Ex-Naik satnan singh.3sikh Regiment s.r.c.ramgarh cantt.I am retire on medical ground p2 permanent.retire after16yrs8mth. Retirement Dt-28.02.28.but iam not recived my medical p.p.o after13mth of retired.ple delever my P.P.O -solider board/home address/e-mail id.home add-:vill-sukha.p/o-kangrail.distt&teh-jammu.pin-181206.mail-singhsatnan4467@gmail.com your regard.satnam singh
Nand Kishore Dass

Apr 6, 2015

Non receipt of PPo

I MES/413580 Nand Kishore Dass, EE Retired on 31 Mar 2015 From Chief Engineer (AF) Nag[ur , but My PPO not yet Received. Please send My PPO Immediately.

N K Dass
Retd EE
blsapru

Apr 5, 2015

non receipt of corr PPO

My original PPO No is M/003745/94 Corr PPO required to be issued by PCDA Allahabad has not till date been received by me . I have been intimated by e mail that corr PPO
no is M/CORR/6th CPC/003922 /2014 has been sent . Regret i have not received the same.
kudvilas

Apr 3, 2015

PPO COPY

SIR,

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU SEND ME A COPY OF MY PPO ORDER. MY NAME IS GAJANAN SHRIKRISHNA KUDTARKAR AND PPO NO. IS C/NAVY/10025/95. PLEASE FORWARD COPY TO MY EMAIL ID KUDVILAS@YAHOO.COM OR SEND TO FOLLOWING POSTAL ADDRESS : GAJANAN SHRIKRISHNA KUDTARKAR, R.NO. 16, KONKAN NIWAS, KHIRADE COMPOUND, GANESH NAGAR, BHANDUP, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA 400 078.
Victor bhatti

Apr 3, 2015

legal notice dt 18 Feb 2015

Sir please see my ppo number DE/02629/1997 and DE/con/022697/2001 I am retired from army since 01 Nov 1996 the disability lump sum amount has not been received up to date I am already send the legal notice to concerned office my pension bank account number 0137000300251909 Batala road dhariwal dist Gurdaspur punjab please settle my case at the earliest please. My army no 14348134L ex Naik Victor Ludhiana Mohalla PO Dhariwal 143519 Dist Gurdaspur Punjab .
jaidev sharma

Mar 27, 2015

less pension

Sir, I am son of retired gref person & pl give me some instructions how can i check my fathers pension is correct or incorrect. My father ppo no is G1/civil/gref/10751/91. Dt 07. August 1991. Latest pension dec 2014 is 7545/- email id is jaidev.1962@live.com
Mohinder Singh Sidhu

Mar 27, 2015

Non receipt revised ppo of broadbanding of disability pension

I am ex no 7638113 nk.Clk Mohinder Singh Sidhu in receipt of disability and service elements vide ppo number 3332/76,dpdo hq number 2176 with effect from 6.11,1975, consequent upon broadbanding of disability pension to pre 1976 prnsioners , necessary letter and firms duly completed in all respects was sent you vide dpdo hq number2176 in las November. My revised ppo has not so far been received do far. Kindly expedite the same as I need money very desperately. I am senior citizen of 72 yrs. with regards, Mohinder Singh Sidhu.
purnachandrarao

Mar 22, 2015

Underpayment of pension wef 24-9-2012

i have been drawing defense pension wef the year 1980 vide PPO M/final/000706/82 and M/MODP/MNL/675/2000. through
SBI Vijayawada (A P ) Account No.10047576973.
My present pension is Rs.12,276/ Basic and Rs.13,136/ DA.
Where as , when i checked up with SUVIGYA table , My pension should have been Rs.15,447/ wef 24-9-2012 with DA as applicable.
When i approached the bankers here , they asked me to contact you.
Kindly check and do me justice.
Yours sincerely
(6674) Sqn.Ldr. N P RAO retd.
E-Mail- narra.rao@gmail.com
Kantesh017

Mar 18, 2015

Non-payment of Corrigendum PPO Amount

Dear Sir/Madam

I, 699017-L (EX) Sergeant Kantesh Kumar Singh, having retired from Indian Air Force on 30th Nov. '06,
have few points to submit the redress of my grievance. These are:

a) I have not been receiving the credit of Corrigendum PPO amount during the last over three years. When approached the pension account branch manager, SBI, Doranda, Ranchi, everytime he has been collecting documents for forwarding it to CDA, Patna. When nothing happens, the bank manger expresses his inability of doing anything, and he says that only we can send your complaints, and it is the CDA, Patna that has to look into your case and release the amount.

b) My original PPO number is 08/14/B/14678/2006 dated 13th Oct. 2006.

c) The details of Corrigendum PPOs are:
i. 08/14/B/Corr/28066/2013 dated 1st Jan. 2014
i i. 08/14/B/Corr/72621/2012 dated 9th Jan. 2013
iii. 08/14/B/Corr/26006/2009 dated 9th Jul. 2009
d) My pension account details are:
i. Account number - 01190104634
ii. Bank - State Bank of India
iii. Branch - Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand

Note: I am reachable on 9444180760 and email - kantesh017@gmail.com for any communication.

Keeping the aforesaid circumstances into account, I request your high office to examine the facts, assess the pending unpaid amount, and initiate suitable actions for the settlement of the corrigendum payment by initiating suitable directions to CDA, Patna and SBI, Doranda, Ranchi.

Looking forward to your appropriate action and due intimation after the settlement of corrigendum payment settlement,

With thanks and regards

Kantesh Kumar Singh
sandepduklan

Mar 13, 2015

family pension

sir
i am sandeep kumar. my father army no JC176371 and PPO NO S/047431/1990.
i did apply for my family pension date on 17 nov 2014 from lansdown to pdca allahabad but i don,t find any notice from pcda allahabad at till date.
please processes my family Pension plan.

thanks regard
sandeep kumar
mail id sandeepduklan111@gmail.com
co no 8445949691
vijayakumar14

Mar 11, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO 6TH CPC

1. I am yet to receive my CORR PPO 6TH CPC (M/CORR/6TH C P C/204120/2014 ) from cdapension Allahabad even after repeated request to them.
2. I am yet to receive my revised pension with effect from 06-04-1998,based on the new LPC sent by CDA(O) Pune and arrears of pension on the above revision and gratuity together with admissible rate of interest,as per Supreme Court Order Correcting the anomaly in the Rank pay Case and MOD letter dated 27 Dec 2012 and 24July 2014.please expedite.
jaiprakash verma

Mar 10, 2015

Payment of interest for delayed in issuance of Corr PPO after revision of emoluments

CDA(AF) New Delhi notified revised emoluments Rs 26360 to Rs 26980 vide Part II OO No. 167 dated 31.5.2012.
Corr PPO No. C/Corr/DAD/11450/2012 was notified on 15 December 2012.
SBI Kutchery Branch afforded payment on 13.3.2013.
Government Instruction exist that if the payment on account of arrears of gratuity is delayed beyond a period of three months from the date of issuing the orders revising the emoluments, interest may be allowed for the delay beyond three months of the date of issue of the said order.
(Authority GOI Deptt of P&PW OM No. 720/89/P&PW(F) dated 22.1.1991)
Latest response : CGDA Barar Square Delhi cantt letter no. AT/V/DAD/15101/J-1/02/2013 dated 24.7.2014 and PCDA(P) Allahabad letter no.AT/PSB/CPPC/UP/2014 dated 13.8.2014 after issuance request on various dates
Requesting for an early decesion.
Jai Prakash Verma
e-mail jpverma176@gmail.com
dnsaxena

Mar 6, 2015

Annamali in pension PPO NO C/1935/90 dated 27/12/90 & PPO C/Corr/ 293/91

Dear Sir ,,

I am drawing pension Rs 27117 /- per month thru State Bank of India , Badli Delhi . My other collegues who are pensionors of my siniority claim that they are getting a pension of Rs 40000 /- plus per month . This difference is not understood why i am paid less pension . You are requested to check and review my pension as per latest rules applicable .

Your requested to revert in my personal mail id dnsaxena65@gmail.com .

Thanking you ,

Your's sincerely
11692 (N)
Lt Cdr D.N Saxena ( Retd )
binay ranjan bandyopadhyay

Mar 5, 2015

IRREGULARITY IN PAYMENT OF PENSION

MY PPO NO IS M/004139/2006. SINCE DEC 2014 MY PENSION IS NOT REGULARLY CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT.TILL 06 MARCH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PENSION FOR FEB 2015
ajeet@s143

Feb 23, 2015

pension updation of PC Gochhayat 150198-k

Respeted sir
I puran chand gochhayat,150198-K ex servicemen of navy retired on 31 jan 2008.since 2008 of retirement my payment was coming regularly and I am having difficulty to run my day to day life so please upgrade it so can I live happily in my life.

thanking you
yours faithfully
puran chand gochhayat
ram sevak yadav

Feb 21, 2015

non adjistment revised pension as on 24 sep 2012

Neighter corrigendam ppo has been issued nor Pension has not been adjusted as per revised scale as on 24 sep 2012
Trimbak Rane

Feb 13, 2015

Issue of Revised P.P.O to old pensioners

My PPO No. is S/8869/75. I am an ex-Airmen, T.A.Rane (228541) FIIE retired on 31-12-1974 after serving for 15 years in the Indian Air Force. I receive my Pension through Syndicate Bank Panaji- Goa. I have been requesting the CDA Allahabad for issue of revised PPO as there have been many changes in the pension rate. My latest letter dated 19-11-2014 sent by the Speed Post may be seen.I have been constantly sending emails to CDA Allahabad in this regard. I was informed that Revised PPOs are being issued through the concerned pension drawing Banks. Action is still pending.
An urgent action is requested. Action taken may be communicated to me.
SMN2015

Feb 12, 2015

Non receipt of Pension documents & revised pension with arrears

I opted for retired on 01 Mar 2001 was issued with PPO Navy /16465/2001. Since the anomalies of V pay commission awarded higher scale and new PPO alloted by your office vide NAVY/05015/2014. I have not received the copies of pension documents nor implemented new revised pension to the new Bank State Bank of India. It is seen from the new PPO 05015/2014 that copy has been given to DPDO. Ernakulam, who is informed that they are unable to do any action
Request an early action.
Sethumadhavan Nair
Sreemanjari, Konnamankara
Adoor, Pathnamthitta Dt, Kerala 691 523
Mob; 09497329668/ 0919443846
Karan1157944

Feb 12, 2015

REVISION OF FAMILY PENSION SMT KARAN KANWAR MOTHER OF NO 1157944 LATE GNR JAGMAL SINGH

1. Ref 18 Inf Div Sig Regt (A) letter No 1248/Sigs/O2 dt 31 Dec 2014.

2. The special family pension in respect of Smt Karan Kanwar mother of No 1157944 Late GNR Jagmal Singh asked vide our letter under reference has not been released since last eight months. PPO No F/11741/72 dt 03 Sep 1975, PPO No 4886 and TS No 638.

3. You are requested to release the same to the NOK of the deceased soldier with intimation to this unit at the earliest.
jagmal1157944

Feb 11, 2015

1. Ref 18 Inf Div Sig Regt (A) letter No 1248/Sigs/O2 dt 31 Dec 2015.

vigesh k

pension

SUB : FAMILY PENSION

With deep regret, I wish to inform you that my husband No. CH/155. Chowkidar K.P. BALAN NAMBIAR expired on 16.11.2014.
I encloses the death certificate for your information and record. I did not have any documents like PPO, Discharge Book etc. I the above named widow of chowkidar, aged 77 yrs now facing financial hardship after the death of my husband. Therefore I humbly request your honor to grant family pension in favour of me. An early action in the matter is requested please.

Smt. K.V. RADHA , W/O
NO.CH/155.CHOWKIDAR
.P.BALAN NAMBIAR (LATE)
vigesh k

pmhah

I, no 14426824K Ex Hav Vigesh K sos date 01 oct 14 from arty an amount of Rs 20,765 has been recovered from irla without mentioning any reason
Singh Rajiv Kumar

Feb 7, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF DISABILITY PENSION/ELEMENT

I No 1493927P Ex Nk Rajiv Kumar Singh discharge wef 31 Oct 2013. Gtd disability element @ Rs 3660/- PM vide PPO NO S/CORR/29410/2014has not been received disability pension and element to till date. I was retired from Indian Army (BEG & Centre Rookee).and getting service pension vide PPO No S/54499/2013(Army) dt 28 Oct 2013 through SBI Kasimabad A/C 20047452636 and due to reason disability element may not be merged with the service pension as advice by CPPC SBI Allahabd . In this regard please refer BEG Record letter NO Pen/1493927P/C-922/R dt 05 Jan 2015. Kindly request to give suitable advised or suggestion for drawing disability element.

Thinking you

PIN: 233226
Mob: 9453052432
Email: singhrajiv0927@gmail.com

vodafone sim card - VodafoneCare
    saheb mera name jaywant ughada 7507557709at.vadachiwadi...
    SSC - lost my registration ID after I filled part 1
    Sir,I have lost my registration ID after I filled part 1...
    NIOS - NOT GET BOOKS AND ID CARD
    SIR, Sir,my exam is on OCT.2015 but i still not recieved...
    Whatsapp - unblock my sim
    Sir, my sim was block by your server, plz kindly unblock...
    shivneri maharashtra bus - complain for camera not working and laptop robbery
    Hello sir I am abhishek singh, i am a student of mit...
    sucks - baaades
    there are many new good shows from Japan!!.....like ...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Problem with Street Dogs
    Hello, I stay in Doddanekundi 1st main 6th cross and we...
    Amazon.in , YU Yureka - Heating and camera problem
    On charging time very heated and flash time camera dust...