CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

jaidev sharma

Mar 27, 2015

less pension

Sir, I am son of retired gref person & pl give me some instructions how can i check my fathers pension is correct or incorrect. My father ppo no is G1/civil/gref/10751/91. Dt 07. August 1991. Latest pension dec 2014 is 7545/- email id is jaidev.1962@live.com
Mohinder Singh Sidhu

Mar 27, 2015

Non receipt revised ppo of broadbanding of disability pension

I am ex no 7638113 nk.Clk Mohinder Singh Sidhu in receipt of disability and service elements vide ppo number 3332/76,dpdo hq number 2176 with effect from 6.11,1975, consequent upon broadbanding of disability pension to pre 1976 prnsioners , necessary letter and firms duly completed in all respects was sent you vide dpdo hq number2176 in las November. My revised ppo has not so far been received do far. Kindly expedite the same as I need money very desperately. I am senior citizen of 72 yrs. with regards, Mohinder Singh Sidhu.
purnachandrarao

Mar 22, 2015

Underpayment of pension wef 24-9-2012

i have been drawing defense pension wef the year 1980 vide PPO M/final/000706/82 and M/MODP/MNL/675/2000. through
SBI Vijayawada (A P ) Account No.10047576973.
My present pension is Rs.12,276/ Basic and Rs.13,136/ DA.
Where as , when i checked up with SUVIGYA table , My pension should have been Rs.15,447/ wef 24-9-2012 with DA as applicable.
When i approached the bankers here , they asked me to contact you.
Kindly check and do me justice.
Yours sincerely
(6674) Sqn.Ldr. N P RAO retd.
E-Mail- narra.rao@gmail.com
Kantesh017

Mar 18, 2015

Non-payment of Corrigendum PPO Amount

Dear Sir/Madam

I, 699017-L (EX) Sergeant Kantesh Kumar Singh, having retired from Indian Air Force on 30th Nov. '06,
have few points to submit the redress of my grievance. These are:

a) I have not been receiving the credit of Corrigendum PPO amount during the last over three years. When approached the pension account branch manager, SBI, Doranda, Ranchi, everytime he has been collecting documents for forwarding it to CDA, Patna. When nothing happens, the bank manger expresses his inability of doing anything, and he says that only we can send your complaints, and it is the CDA, Patna that has to look into your case and release the amount.

b) My original PPO number is 08/14/B/14678/2006 dated 13th Oct. 2006.

c) The details of Corrigendum PPOs are:
i. 08/14/B/Corr/28066/2013 dated 1st Jan. 2014
i i. 08/14/B/Corr/72621/2012 dated 9th Jan. 2013
iii. 08/14/B/Corr/26006/2009 dated 9th Jul. 2009
d) My pension account details are:
i. Account number - 01190104634
ii. Bank - State Bank of India
iii. Branch - Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand

Note: I am reachable on 9444180760 and email - kantesh017@gmail.com for any communication.

Keeping the aforesaid circumstances into account, I request your high office to examine the facts, assess the pending unpaid amount, and initiate suitable actions for the settlement of the corrigendum payment by initiating suitable directions to CDA, Patna and SBI, Doranda, Ranchi.

Looking forward to your appropriate action and due intimation after the settlement of corrigendum payment settlement,

With thanks and regards

Kantesh Kumar Singh
sandepduklan

Mar 13, 2015

family pension

sir
i am sandeep kumar. my father army no JC176371 and PPO NO S/047431/1990.
i did apply for my family pension date on 17 nov 2014 from lansdown to pdca allahabad but i don,t find any notice from pcda allahabad at till date.
please processes my family Pension plan.

thanks regard
sandeep kumar
mail id sandeepduklan111@gmail.com
co no 8445949691
vijayakumar14

Mar 11, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO 6TH CPC

1. I am yet to receive my CORR PPO 6TH CPC (M/CORR/6TH C P C/204120/2014 ) from cdapension Allahabad even after repeated request to them.
2. I am yet to receive my revised pension with effect from 06-04-1998,based on the new LPC sent by CDA(O) Pune and arrears of pension on the above revision and gratuity together with admissible rate of interest,as per Supreme Court Order Correcting the anomaly in the Rank pay Case and MOD letter dated 27 Dec 2012 and 24July 2014.please expedite.
jaiprakash verma

Mar 10, 2015

Payment of interest for delayed in issuance of Corr PPO after revision of emoluments

CDA(AF) New Delhi notified revised emoluments Rs 26360 to Rs 26980 vide Part II OO No. 167 dated 31.5.2012.
Corr PPO No. C/Corr/DAD/11450/2012 was notified on 15 December 2012.
SBI Kutchery Branch afforded payment on 13.3.2013.
Government Instruction exist that if the payment on account of arrears of gratuity is delayed beyond a period of three months from the date of issuing the orders revising the emoluments, interest may be allowed for the delay beyond three months of the date of issue of the said order.
(Authority GOI Deptt of P&PW OM No. 720/89/P&PW(F) dated 22.1.1991)
Latest response : CGDA Barar Square Delhi cantt letter no. AT/V/DAD/15101/J-1/02/2013 dated 24.7.2014 and PCDA(P) Allahabad letter no.AT/PSB/CPPC/UP/2014 dated 13.8.2014 after issuance request on various dates
Requesting for an early decesion.
Jai Prakash Verma
e-mail jpverma176@gmail.com
dnsaxena

Mar 6, 2015

Annamali in pension PPO NO C/1935/90 dated 27/12/90 & PPO C/Corr/ 293/91

Dear Sir ,,

I am drawing pension Rs 27117 /- per month thru State Bank of India , Badli Delhi . My other collegues who are pensionors of my siniority claim that they are getting a pension of Rs 40000 /- plus per month . This difference is not understood why i am paid less pension . You are requested to check and review my pension as per latest rules applicable .

Your requested to revert in my personal mail id dnsaxena65@gmail.com .

Thanking you ,

Your's sincerely
11692 (N)
Lt Cdr D.N Saxena ( Retd )
binay ranjan bandyopadhyay

Mar 5, 2015

IRREGULARITY IN PAYMENT OF PENSION

MY PPO NO IS M/004139/2006. SINCE DEC 2014 MY PENSION IS NOT REGULARLY CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT.TILL 06 MARCH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PENSION FOR FEB 2015
ajeet@s143

Feb 23, 2015

pension updation of PC Gochhayat 150198-k

Respeted sir
I puran chand gochhayat,150198-K ex servicemen of navy retired on 31 jan 2008.since 2008 of retirement my payment was coming regularly and I am having difficulty to run my day to day life so please upgrade it so can I live happily in my life.

thanking you
yours faithfully
puran chand gochhayat
ram sevak yadav

Feb 21, 2015

non adjistment revised pension as on 24 sep 2012

Neighter corrigendam ppo has been issued nor Pension has not been adjusted as per revised scale as on 24 sep 2012
Trimbak Rane

Feb 13, 2015

Issue of Revised P.P.O to old pensioners

My PPO No. is S/8869/75. I am an ex-Airmen, T.A.Rane (228541) FIIE retired on 31-12-1974 after serving for 15 years in the Indian Air Force. I receive my Pension through Syndicate Bank Panaji- Goa. I have been requesting the CDA Allahabad for issue of revised PPO as there have been many changes in the pension rate. My latest letter dated 19-11-2014 sent by the Speed Post may be seen.I have been constantly sending emails to CDA Allahabad in this regard. I was informed that Revised PPOs are being issued through the concerned pension drawing Banks. Action is still pending.
An urgent action is requested. Action taken may be communicated to me.
SMN2015

Feb 12, 2015

Non receipt of Pension documents & revised pension with arrears

I opted for retired on 01 Mar 2001 was issued with PPO Navy /16465/2001. Since the anomalies of V pay commission awarded higher scale and new PPO alloted by your office vide NAVY/05015/2014. I have not received the copies of pension documents nor implemented new revised pension to the new Bank State Bank of India. It is seen from the new PPO 05015/2014 that copy has been given to DPDO. Ernakulam, who is informed that they are unable to do any action
Request an early action.
Sethumadhavan Nair
Sreemanjari, Konnamankara
Adoor, Pathnamthitta Dt, Kerala 691 523
Mob; 09497329668/ 0919443846
Karan1157944

Feb 12, 2015

REVISION OF FAMILY PENSION SMT KARAN KANWAR MOTHER OF NO 1157944 LATE GNR JAGMAL SINGH

1. Ref 18 Inf Div Sig Regt (A) letter No 1248/Sigs/O2 dt 31 Dec 2014.

2. The special family pension in respect of Smt Karan Kanwar mother of No 1157944 Late GNR Jagmal Singh asked vide our letter under reference has not been released since last eight months. PPO No F/11741/72 dt 03 Sep 1975, PPO No 4886 and TS No 638.

3. You are requested to release the same to the NOK of the deceased soldier with intimation to this unit at the earliest.
jagmal1157944

Feb 11, 2015

1. Ref 18 Inf Div Sig Regt (A) letter No 1248/Sigs/O2 dt 31 Dec 2015.

vigesh k

pension

SUB : FAMILY PENSION

With deep regret, I wish to inform you that my husband No. CH/155. Chowkidar K.P. BALAN NAMBIAR expired on 16.11.2014.
I encloses the death certificate for your information and record. I did not have any documents like PPO, Discharge Book etc. I the above named widow of chowkidar, aged 77 yrs now facing financial hardship after the death of my husband. Therefore I humbly request your honor to grant family pension in favour of me. An early action in the matter is requested please.

Smt. K.V. RADHA , W/O
NO.CH/155.CHOWKIDAR
.P.BALAN NAMBIAR (LATE)
vigesh k

pmhah

I, no 14426824K Ex Hav Vigesh K sos date 01 oct 14 from arty an amount of Rs 20,765 has been recovered from irla without mentioning any reason
Singh Rajiv Kumar

Feb 7, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF DISABILITY PENSION/ELEMENT

I No 1493927P Ex Nk Rajiv Kumar Singh discharge wef 31 Oct 2013. Gtd disability element @ Rs 3660/- PM vide PPO NO S/CORR/29410/2014has not been received disability pension and element to till date. I was retired from Indian Army (BEG & Centre Rookee).and getting service pension vide PPO No S/54499/2013(Army) dt 28 Oct 2013 through SBI Kasimabad A/C 20047452636 and due to reason disability element may not be merged with the service pension as advice by CPPC SBI Allahabd . In this regard please refer BEG Record letter NO Pen/1493927P/C-922/R dt 05 Jan 2015. Kindly request to give suitable advised or suggestion for drawing disability element.

Thinking you

Mob: 9453052432
Email: singhrajiv0927@gmail.com
kaptansinghd

Jan 15, 2015

Non arrival of family pension related documents

My husband late Hav. Sh. Nafe Singh having Army no. 3142039, Jat Regt. PPO no. S/19933/75, V.P.O. - Rohat,Teh. & Distt. Sonepat(Haryana),who died on 26-07-2013. I have applied for my Family Pension on 21-08-2013 through Zila Sainik Board, Sonepat whose dispatch no. is 302/ZSB/Pen/0727 and reminder on 11-12-2013 whose dispatch no. is 302/ZSB/FP/1351 sent to Jat Regt. Bareilly(U.P). But I had not recieved any document related to it till 15-06-2014 .Then,my son Kaptan Singh himself went to Bareilly Record Office on 16-06-0214 for getting the information related to my Family Pension . After viewing the records, I get to know that my PPO no. has been recieved from Allahabad & my husband's Army no. in that documents was wrong. So,I humbly request you to send my PPO no. & Family Pension related documents as early as possible.
I would be highly thankful to you.
Applicant
Roshni Devi W/0 Sh. Nafe Singh
Present address- H.No.- 1502/25 Dharam Nagar
near Kalupur Chungi Sonepat(Haryana)
E.Mail ID- kaptansingh939@gmail.com

State ODISHA
Tele phone No- 08895590298 & 06742742593
E mail –umeshchandratripathy@gmail.com

PCDA PENSION ALLAHABAD

NON RECEIPT OF PPO NO S/328335/2014 Dt 13 JUN 2014 & FINAL SETTLEMENT OF ACCOUNT

1. RO EME JC 758817K Ex sub Umesh Chandra Tripathy. I local discharge from 190 Fd wksp (7010 EME Bn) c/o 56 APO on 31 Oct 2014 due to COMMUNITED FRACTURE PROXIMAL TIBIA (Rt) medical problem.

4. Following adjustment are not carried out

i) Non receipt PPO
ii) ECHS Cards receipt on 24 Nov 2014 from stn HQ Bhubaneswar.
iii) AGI claim on 31Oct 2014.
iv) Commutation not claim.
v) Gratuity not claim.
vi) AFPPF not claim.
vii) Lev encasement not claim.
viii) All adjustment not adjusted.
ix) These tele phone are not attend at every working days working hours 10 Nov to till date.
As per welcome letter , PAO ORs 04027790901.

Place Bhubaneswar
Date 15 JAN 2014 (JC 758817K Ex Sub Umesh chandra Tripathy)
V S Ekghare

Jan 13, 2015

Wro Implemation of Family Pension

Please ref
01) Aoc Record letter 6881407/pen/rev (ppo cell) dt. 30 oct.2014
02) PCDA (P) Alahabad corrppo no.s/corr/ 6th cpc/125052/2014 (Armi)dt.09 May 2014
It is submitted that AOC EX no.6881407 HAV Gajanan is live pensioner copy of live certificate attached as well as his wife late Rukmini died on dt.16.02.2002 her death Certificate also enclosed now
it is requested that subject corrigendum PPO. be treat as consul & a fresh corr. ppo. to HAV. Gajanan plz be issued on implimation of 6th cpc.

Plz received & acknowledgement same

Note:- Sir refer above subject letter kindly processes below

gnmalekar@gmail.com
V S Ekghare

Jan 13, 2015

Non Receipt of corrigendum PPO of 6 th CPC

Ex Army No. 6910224P, Ex. HAVILDAR CLERK AOC Has sent all necessary documents copies via email to PCDA Allahabad, AOC record , CPPC Mumbai,
PDA Syndicate Bank on Dated 4th January 2015. But till the date there is no response or any information has been not given by authority. Hence it is request to send email on vsekghare@gmail.com.
Restoration of commutation is also awaited, please comfirm or advise and action by me.

Thanking You.
kaptansingh

Jan 9, 2015

Non arrival of Family Pension documents

I would be highly thankful to you.
Applicant
Roshni Devi W/0 Sh. Nafe Singh
Present address- H.No.- 1502/25 Dharam Nagar
near Kalupur Chungi Sonepat(Haryana)
E.Mail ID- kaptansingh939@gmail.com
Mobile no.- 09466318205
lt col kg kishore

Jan 4, 2015

non receipt of corrigendum of ppo 6 thPay commission

ic 17507 lt col kishore ,24/ 2nd floor 5 th cross , athmananda colony sulthanpalya, RTnagar bangalore

In spite of my 3 letters requesting to forward pcda(p) regarding issue ofcorrigendum of ppo after 6 th pay commission the corrigendum has not been received by me.My ppo number is M/003145/92 . e mail kongandakishore44@gmail.com. Mob no 8762316255
K Srinivas

Dec 30, 2014

NON RECIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO (DISABILITY ELEMENT)

1. Please ref DSC record letter No. Pen/DP-4/10329164P ex Nk K Srinivas dt 28/06/2014.

2. Sir I the above named indl retired from DSC during 31 dec 2013 and accordingly the PPO No. 17813/2014 has been received.

3. A sum of Rs 2063/- have been granted to me as disability element vide PPO Mo. S/Corr/35449/2014 dated 29 may 2014. the same has been returned to PCDA(P) Allahabad by DSC Records vide their letter No. Pen/DP-4/10329164P dated 28 jun 2014. for correction of SBI.

4. As in the date the corrected corrigendum PPO has not been recived you are reqyested to fwd the same at the earliest.

Thanking you sir,

ex Nk K Srinivas

Income tax - Mobile PIN
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have registered my clients PAN No....
    Airconditioner Panasonic - Worst product Panasonic AC
    I have been struggling to repair my AC for the past 4...
    samsung galaxy core GT-I8262 - phone lost
    hello sir today 30/03/2015 my samsung galaxy core GT-I8262...
    Daniella Randell-Butt - Scam attempt
    I received a text via gumtree asking about an ad I had not...
    Aircel prepaid - Money Deducation all time
    Thank you all, I think...here is no any kind of...
    set topbox - channels blocked
    cord no 000023228810 channels are blocked
    paytm - delay in dispatch
    I haven't recieved my order yet which I ordered on...
    Professional Courier - product not delivered
    Hi, I need your attention and immediate action about...
    EPF India - pf amount Not Received
    i have submitted PF claim form last 2 to 3 month, message...