CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

pardesi1952

Jul 27, 2016

Non payment o of OROP

sir till date I have not received the OROP my particulars are as under:-
Name Harsh Vardhan Amy No 14214119 Ex Naik retired from Corps of Signals

PPO NO S/034924/87 date oof Joining 13 Jul 1971 Date of retirement 31 March 1988

I am drawing my pension from Bank of Baroda Buland Shahr U.P.

Bank Details are as under :-

A/C NO 07730100014826 IFSC code BARB0BULAND MICR CODE 203012002 Branch BULAND SHAHR U.P.

MY Communication Adress Harsh Vardhan H.NO A-165 LAJPAT NAGAR SAHIBABAD Distt GHAZIABAD U.P> PIN 201005
Mobile 9560531333 email harshi1952@gmail.com

you are requested pl do the needful for payment of my OROP Thanks
Sushil Kumar Shukla

Jul 22, 2016

Non Receipt of OROP beneifts

Sir, I am an Ex serviceman from Army Ordnance Corps and taken VRS on 31 Aug 2010 ( Total service 19 Years 02 Months). After retirement my pension was upgraded to the next rank (ACP). But OROP benefits has not yet been credited to me

Army Service No :6933528Y
Branch Name :Civil Lines Allahabad
A/c No :50028798211
Email ID : shukla4vandna@gmail.com
Contact No :09540935726

Sir, you are requested Pl do the needful to make my OROP arrears payment.

Thanks & regards

Ex Naik Yamgar A P
Army Service No 2788900H
Rahul Samuel

Jul 20, 2016

Non receipt of OROP family pension

My mother Radha Samuel wife of late Major C.V. Samuel is till date in receipt of the same amount of family pension which she has been receiving prior to implementation of the OROP rate of family pension . My late father' IC No is 8392 & his PPO No:M/MODP/6055/99. Pl let me know the new family pension rate & arrears due to my mother.

Lt Col Rahul Samuel(retd)
exrecruit

DISIBILITIES

I am ex recuit amit kumar no. 13772809-w board out during 09.02.2006 and get pension 1163 disibility and service element 1963 during 2006 6th pay commission my disibility increse 1550 and service element 3500 but in the time of OROP my disibility increase 5230 but disisbility pension 1550 not include i have arrers received only 1902 and pensions increse 384 i have loss 1550 every month but my friends same case get the pension 5230+1550= 6780 during OROP fixation.
ir, you are requested Pl do the needful to make my OROP arrears payment.

Name EX recut Amit Kumar
My PPO No. D/CORR/010160/2009
a/C nO. sbi dehra 11293201359
Mobile No. 8627869684
Retired on 09.02.2006
Qulifiying service 1.5 years
Address Marhera P.O. Khabli Teh Dehra Distt Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)
exrecruit

Sudipbagadi@gmail.com
KALI KANT MISHRA

Jul 18, 2016

Non Receipt of One rank One Pension arrier

I was retired from Army as NAIK after completing of 22 years of service and was retired on 1/03/2006 with PPO No S/051951/2005 (Army) . I am receiving pension from SBI, DIPATOLI BRANCH RANCHI (JHARKHAND) in the Account No - 0030008809612. I am not getting OROP till date. I request you kindly give instruction to SBI Bank so that they will give OROP as soon as possible.
Ajay Yadav

Jul 17, 2016

OROP

Non Receipt of One rank One Pension arrear

I was retired from Army as Hony Nb Sub after completing of 26 years of service and was retired on 31/05/2010 with PPO No S/019264/2010 (Army) . My Army No. was 14568358W and Corps of EME. You are requested to pay the revised OROP Pension and their arrears.

contact details:
Charan Singh Ex Hony Nb Sub
Vill & Po. Kamalpur,
Distt. Kanpur Dehat (UP)

email id : charansinghyadav463@gmail.com
Major Avtar Singh

Jul 13, 2016

Non Payment of dues OROP.

From IC 26454L Major Avtar Singh (Retd)
In spite of my repeated efforts, my dues towards OROP have no been paid till date.When I contacted CDA help line during april 2016 I was advised to contact my bankers. I was informed by my bankers that my qualifying sevice is not available with them as such I should Approach CDA Allahabad for my redresses.Till date all my efforts failed to yield any results.Details of my efforts are as under.
1.Scanned copy of my PPO no M/PROV/1071/89 forwarded to CDA allahabad by email on 6th May 2016 as advised by help line 18001805325.
2. Scanned copy of my LPC sent to cda-albd by my bankers SBIPEN Delhi with a copy to me and SBI Parshant vihar Delhi where my pension is credited in to my account.on 17 may 2016
3, Subsequent reminders on help line and e mails.
a) 20th May 2016
b) 24th May 2016 complaint received by cda vide no e-43905 dt 24th may 2016
d) Contacted help line on 13th june, 21st june, 21st june, 29th june, 01july, 8th july all during 2016,no positive reply till date except the reply that the complaint has been sent to Audit Secion
prasenjit932

Jul 13, 2016

Non credit of OROP

This is to inform you that I retired from Air Force on 31/12/2010 as Sgt(ACP), grade pay-4200/- in Group- X. But my pension has not revised as per OROP Table No.7. As per OROP table my pension should be fixed to next higher rank being an ACP rank holder, i.e Rs. 10804/-.But still getting old basic pension of Rs 10350/-.The details are as follows-
Name- PRASENJIT GHOSH
Account No. 31094715022
PPO No. 008/14/B/16680/2010
08/14/B/COR/40603/2014
Pay band - 9300 to 34000
I have applied the same to pension disbursing bank, cppc, but not got any reply.
Please suggest.
Smt.shakuntla Devi

Jul 9, 2016

not getting orop benifits

one rank one pension arrear not paid & monthly pension not revised
I am Shakuntla Devi war widow of Lt. Hav Sh Lekh Raj died in OP PAWAN SRI LANKA IN 1988 , I am drawing family pension, this is to inform your goodself that I am not getting OROP Arrears and OROP revised pension, now i request you to plz Look into the matter and do the needfull as soon as possible my details are as mentioned below

1. Pensioner Name Shakuntla Devi
2.Name of deceased Lt Sh.Lekh Raj
3.Rank of pensioner Hav/clk
4.Regmnt 11 JAKLI
5.Service No 9018397
6.Record office JAKLI Record office Srinagar
7.PPO No. MIL/F/BC/468/88
8.Name of PDA Bank SBI
9.Bank Branch SBI PREM NAGAR (06622)
10.A/C No. 11562716568

Email sanjaykumarmba85@gmail.com
nain singh

Jul 4, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP ENTITLEMENT

I ex JC 375855H Sub Maj &Hony Capt Nain Singh Kotwal was retired after completion of colour service on 31st May 2015. My PPO no. Is S/18413/2015 dated 04 march 2015. So far neither OROP arrears nor enhancement in basic pension has been credited in my pension account. Therefore you are requested to look into the matter and credit entitled enhanced amount towards OROP in my pension account. An early action is requested.
Email id- kotwalnainsingh@gmail.com
Mobile no. - 09796266351
Shyam Sunder Behera

Jul 3, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT TO ACP NB SUB

I, No 14257331A Ex ACP Nb Sub Shyam Sunder Behera was retired after 26 years of service and granted ACP-I wef 04 Mar 2008 vide Signal Records Part II Order No-1/1173/0179/09 dt 24 Dec2009. Accordingly my pension was fixed Rs10029/- and grade pay Rs4200/- vide corr PPO No S/Corr/036271/ 2011(ARMY). Now Signal Records has gtd me Hony Nb Sub vide Corr PPO No S/Corr/023800/2012 (ARMY).However, the arrers of OROP gtd to ACP Nb Sub has not been given to me till date.

In view of the above, you are requested to examine the fact and release my outstanding dues to me at the earliest and instruct CPPC Bhubaneswar (Odisha) to credit the amount in my pension account please.

Ex HonyNb Sub Shyam Sunder Behera
Mob-8908606892
dibakar muduli

Jul 2, 2016

NON CREDIT OF PENSION

I am a pensinor from Assam (TA) since 2007. I was drawing pension from SBI Happy valley, Shillong. Now, I have been transferred my pension acct to my nearest SBI i.e. SBI , ADB Hulursingha, Angul. I Enquiry at my nearest SBI that my acct have been transferred , but pension credit. My PPO No S/010429/2007 & Corrg PPO N S/corr/103346/2009. Pl do the needful and intimate me on Email ID No dibakarmuduli.10245253@gmail.com.
jamejaipandey

Jul 1, 2016

OROP arrer

One Rank One Pension (OROP) under estimated:
My service details as follows:--
Service No: 14576837m, Rank : Havildar, Name: Janmejai Pandey: Corps of EME
Date of enrollment : 15/Dec/1984 Date of Discharge 31 Dec. 2010 Total service : 26 Years
PPO No: S/039494/2010 (Army)
As per my service ,Rank and Group I am not getting my entaitlement pension as per OROP orders issued
present pension :- 17552/- As per OROP Group Havildar Basic pension 10029/- +DA( 125 %)=12537₹ Total : 22565₹ Commut ded 5014₹ and as per 6% DA January 2016 to April 2016 arrer cannot credited in my account.
Please... request your kindness that my OROPension may please be reguralised.
Contact :- 9621325873
Emai Id :- janmejaip@gmail.com
ARCHANA DHAWAN

not received of ppo

my mother is a pensioner since 1976 but she has not received her pension last 4-5 months because lost of ppo by Syndicate Bank palam branch,new delhi. I have send many email to allahabad pension deparment they demanded Copy of Loss Of Certificate of PPO which is I have already send many time. The said bank already send that documents via email to the pensionn department but they again demand the loss certificate. I can;t understand why the document has misplaced, i have not received the ppo certificate. In that case my mother suffers so many problems for survive without pension. Please help her. She has no any other income sources.

contact "
ksnagarajan

orop pension under estimated

My service details as follows:--
Service No: 6319179 X, Rank : Havildar, Name: K S Nagarajan: Corps of signals
Date of enrollment : 31 March 1963 Date of Discharge 01 April 1985 Total service : 22 Years
PPO No: S/C/14018/85 of July 85 ; Revised PPO NO: S/35869/86 of 04 Dec 86
Bankers : Bank of Baroda , Lalgudi Branch Trichirappalli
Savings A/C NO: 05400100000576
As per my service ,Rank and Group I am not getting my entaitlement pension as per orop orders issued
present pwension :- 17456/- As per orop Group X (B) Havildar Basic pension 9055/- +DA( 123 %)=11138 Total :Rs 20193:-
I request your lindness that my pension may please be reguralised
r k yadav

decbilities penson

Respected sir
My particulars
No .15361723w
Ex naik vijay bahadur singh
Trade-oss
Acct no_ 3111000300198874
PNB shiKohabad
Date of dischage-1 may 2004
Date of birth-25-12-1968
Sir as per resived OROP my decbilities penson become 2512.50 / but i getting old penSion rate 1755 per month
As per treasury clerk statement no chagend your decebility penson
Kindly change my decebility penson as per OROP
I ever greatfull to you for this act
Your-vijay bahadur singh
Date-30-06-2016
Mob-9267048552

decbilities penson

tapati

Jun 29, 2016

AGAINST CORRUPTION OF KJ BENADICT, AO, OF SANGAM CELL.

PCDA Sir,
Shri KJ Benadict, took BRIBE me Rs. 20000/- & raid-handed caught by CBI on 29 Nov 2012, A case was registered under PC ACT under section7, After 01 month Judicial Custody now under BAIL, On Dec-2015 his Suspension was REVOKED and posted to PCDA, Pension Allahabad, Sangam Cell, By misusing his Official capacity in PCDA Pad filled the RTI to my erstwhile Deptt. NSRY(PB), and signed as Sr. Accounts Officer, which is against the RTI Act 2005 as well as unbecoming of a Public servant. By signing fake bill, he drawn 50% of HRA (30% of Mumbai+20% of Port Blair) till Dec 2015. The matter may investigated.
Yours Truely
K. Bhattacharjee
Pensioner.
Jagdish chand sharma

Jun 28, 2016

Non Settlement of OROP Case

With great regret it is submitted that the OROP case in regard of me has not been settled yet, resulting a great financial loss as well as being deprived of all type of benefits provided to me under the scheme. In this regard I approached to my bankers,” The Manager United Commercial Bank Branch Bijhari Distt. Hamirpur (H.P.) PIN 176040,” where I receive my pension vide A/C No. 1158. The record of my length of service as issued by you, that is 16 years 5 months 13 days is not recorded in the corrigendum PPO bearing No N/S/C/55/2003 Dated,17 sep. 2003 issued by CDA Allahabad. Therefore the Banker is still consider my length of service 15 years as it is previously given in the original PPO No N/S/C 3183/84 dated 16 oct. 84.Thenceforth it is also not clear to me whether the pension which I receive presently is correct or not.
It is therefore requested that the case of my pension in complete may be studied minutely and do the needfull accordingly as well as the OROP case may also be settled at the earliest please.
Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully,

Jagdish Chand Sharma
Ex. POR (TAC) NO. 094686Y
DEVRAM MOTIRAM

Jun 26, 2016

OROP arrears not gat tii date

With due respect i would like to pray that i have nether get orop benefits nor revised pension till date.My perticular are as under.
Name-Devram Motiram
Army NO-14285023 W
Rank-Naik
Group-Y date of birth -01-06-1951
qualify Servise-15Years 277Days
Record Office'Crop of signals Jabalpur
Ppo NO-Ts/2530/scorr/086174/85
Bank-Union bank of india chandkheda br ahmedabad
Please consider my case sympathetically and do needful so that i can get my benefits.
MO No +91 9427275403
Email add -devsharma.1951.ds@gmail.com
with warm regatds.
prabhakar mishara

Jun 25, 2016

Sub:-Rectify pension and provide arrears of ACP HAV , OROP & 30% medical pension: reg

Sir, I, Army No 14593100N (Trade – recovery mechanic) Rank ACP HAV Prabhakar Mishra am retired from army on 31.03.2008 (PPO No: S/ 059853/2007) on completing 22 years service. At present I am drawing pension Rs.14840/- But my batch mates, some co- retired persons have being drawing pension Rs.16000/- (approximately) My arrears of ACP HAV & OROP arrears, 30% disability pension not received till dated.
Hence, I requested that, kindly look into this matter and necessary steps may be taken to rectify my pension and provide the arrears at the earliest please.

MY Mobile No: 9643151591
E-Mail ID- pmishara11011@gmail.com
Chittaranjan Satpathy

Jun 24, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS OF OROP AND REVISED PENSION

With due respect I would like to pray that I have neither get OROP benefits nor revised pension till date. My particulars are as under.

NAME - CHITTARANJAN SATPATHY (ARMY NO - 01479247K RANK- HAV (ACP-1 NB SUB) Mob No - 09199388481

1. Type of pension - SERVICE PENSION

2. Rank of the pensioner - HAV/ACP-1(NB/SUB)

3. Group of the pensioner (only for JCOs / PBORs) - X

4. Qualifying service (without weightage) - 26 Years 03 days

5. Record Office - RECORDS BEG ROORKEE

6. Date of commencement - 27 APRIL 2012

7. PPO No - S/041837/2011 (ARMY) dated 03 Nov 2011

8. Amount of 1st pension credited on 27 Apr 2012 - Rs.12436/-

9. Present pension drawn on 26-05-2016 - Rs.18924/-

10. Basic pension - Rs. 10813/-

11. Bank from where pension is drawn - SBI Moubhandar (1484) (Jharkhand)

11. Pension Account No. - 11524046879

Please consider my case sympathetically and do the needful so that I can get my benefits.

with warm regards

(chittaranjan Satpathy)
Ex Hav (ACP-1 Nb sub)
jayaramansaradamma

Jun 23, 2016

OROP fly pension arears

I am Smt. Saradmma, W/O late Kuttan Kurup, EX POCK(O) No. 36732.Indian Nay. after retirement , my husband died on 06.08.1978 Since then I am getting my fly. pension regularly. After the OROP decision no arears have been received till date. Sir, I am 80 yrs old now. I do not know I long I will be alive. I am drawing my pension through SBI Ramanattukara Branch A/C No.10286774224. Would be grateful, if you could kindly look in to the matter and pl. communicate any further information needed.

Saradamma
aba_yamgar

Jun 22, 2016

Non received OROP arrears

Sir, I am an Ex serviceman from Maratha Regiment (Army). I have not received any arrears of OROP & increased pension of them. My particular's are as under.

Army Service No :2788900H
MICR Code :415013509
IFS Code :BKID 0001602
Email ID : aba_yamgar@rediffmail.com
Contact No :09765470222

Sir, you are requested Pl do the needful to make my OROP arrears payment.

Thanks & regards

Ex Naik Yamgar A P
Army Service No 2788900H

HAJJ COMITEE - refand ammauntt
    Mera refand mere accaunt me nahin aya accaunt no...
    TV9 Kannada - Anchors dress
    Soooo called people's channel what kind of dress is...
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Phone - Lost Phone
    I lost my phone at cafe and bar Moonshine at Hauz Khas...
    PENSION - NON RECEIPT OF PENSION
    NON RECEIPT OF PENSION TO The chief manager State bank...
    colors tv channel - ishq ka rang safed
    I love ishq ka rang safed serial.I have read that the...
    JANAKI RAMUDU SERIAL TIMINGS - Janaki ramudu timing change
    Manchi serial Time marchi chettha serial pattaru. Telugu...
    Electricmoter - Electric moter iligal oprate
    Without conection tubell moter oprate twoso plese rade...
    pavan kumar nathany - about mst
    today i am coming in bus at 4-45 pm from gangapur to...
    LIVPURE - Livpure AMC Service by Franchaise
    I have Livpure Touch Plus and have a 3 year AMC with...