CDA Pension Allahabad

syed quaisar imam

Dec 9, 2014

less pension pre 2006 Defence

P C D A(P) Allahabad

Sub—Correction of PENSION, (pre 2006,case,as applicable toGROUP ONE corporal)
Ref----PPO.no.S/67453/78,and S/SC/2279/86. (I A F)

With reference to above, most humbly,I represent as under,
1-That I retired as group one corporal from Indian Air Force on 01-11-1978 after 15yrs
13days qualifying service.

2- My pension ason 01-01-2006 was 1675/pm,and the same should have been revised
to Rs-1866/pm and thereafter toRs-2799/with DP, and again to Rs-4218/under 6th cpc

3- My revision has been done toRs,2513/- instead of Rs,2799/-as pre 2006 measure,and
thereafter all revisions have been carriedout incorrectly.Presently I am getting Rs,4762
instead of Rs,5395/as basic pension.

4- I have represented this error many times to SBI Bagaha Bazar and CPPC Patna,but,
nothing has been done as yet,and I continue to suffer and receive less pension.

5- I am also entitled to medical allowance as I am not member of ECHS.wef 01.04-2006
on account of my reemployment.

6- As per ppo no.S/SC/2279/86 Iam entitled to adhoc exgratia @525/ wef 01-09-1984
till for life (para 06 of ppo s/sc/2279/1986).

I request you, sir,to get my pension corrected and pay me my just dues as early as
possible.

For this I shall be highly thankful

Faithfully yours

Emai-imamquaisar@gmail.com
Mobile--09931609552
himjeet sudele

Dec 9, 2014

my father Mr Pradeep kumar sudele is not getting his pension since 2005.

My name is himjeet sudele s/o Mr Pradeep kumar sudele, he was sub-registrar in tehseel in registration department , he got compulsory retirement from his service on 16-09-2005 from that time he is not getting his pension and Now he is at bed rest no one is responding from his department
He was last posted in firozabad
This is my humble request please take appropriate action .
My email id is

Himjeet sudele
pradeep ranjan mishra

Nov 27, 2014

COPY OF FATHER P P O NO. S/SE/508/1981

pl be i,formed you that my father late Army no 6806936 HAV/SKT MOHAN LAL MISHRA,who was ex-serviceman medical corps AMC.his PPO No. S/SE/508/1981 has misplaced.no one know where he leave it. He has died on 13 may 2005. Now we are facing some problem for out mother family pension due to lack of PPO.
Sir,I would like to request you that please provide us copy of my father PPO. I will thankful you ever for this.

Your faithfully
Ex army no 14352226p Naik/TS PRADEEP RANJAN MISHRA
Mob no 9893918459
Home Add:-
S/O Mohan Lal mihra, at post : Bada Itma, via Ramnagar,District Satna (MP) 485881 PIN
My E mail add : pradeepranjanmishra@gmail.com
RP AHLAWAT

Nov 20, 2014

REVISED P P O NUMBER

I ,COL RAJENDRA PAL AHLAWAT (IC-33095 L) retd,have not received the revised PPO number as yet.I have sent the particulars to rank pay cda pension ID on desired format twice in August 2014 and November 2014.
May i request you to pl send me the REVISED PPO Number.
with warm regards.

COL R P AHLAWAT
E Mail ID, ahlawatrp@gmail.com
suresh devgan

Oct 27, 2014

12 Digit ppo no

sir
It is to inform you that I ic 28856 Suresh chander devgan lt col retd old ppo no Moo41602001 corringdem ppo noMSCJ208522013 have not receieved revised ppo no as in case of all other officers, I therefore request you to send the same at the earliest. thanking you sc devgan
laxmi narayan singh

Oct 24, 2014

request for review of pension

I am Ex PO Laxmi Narayan Singh, PPO No.- 09/97/B/S 00409/2004 holding a pension account in SBI Kidderpore Branch, D.H. road,kolkata-700023, account no. 11110167351.
I am currently getting a pension of Rs. 7134, which is less as per my rank.
Therefore, i request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary actions.
Hope to get a reply soon.
yours faithfully,
RAM CHANDRA MAHTO

Oct 19, 2014

CONFORM MY CORRECT PRESENT PENSION

SIR,
I EX HAV RAM CHANDRA MAHTO,ARMY NO-14218499W,PPO NO-S/CDR/014638/96.I am confuse that what is my correct present pension.please reply me on my email id-ramchandramahto123@gmail.com,and my mobile no is 8804877590.so kindly send me the reply as far as possible................

your faithfully
EX HAV RAM CHANDRA MAHTO.
hony/capt bir bahadur thapa

Oct 19, 2014

ERROR OF PENSION

Sir, I JC 88203K SM Hony/Capt Bir Bahadur Thapa retd on 01 July 1991,my PPO No is S/014343/91(army) Till, august 2014 i am
continuosly drawing my pension Rs 28914/- only from SBI hamiltonganj Dist, Jalpaiguri (WB). But, in the month of Sep 2014 my pension has been posted Rs 16594/-only. now, i am confused why its happen and what is my actual basic pension? so, here humbly request to you do needfully check my account and if possible balance amount kindly adjust in the month of oct 2014.please.

i hope my request will not go invain.

BB Thapa

email;- thapabb2408@gmail.com
Dated 19 oct 2014
hony/capt bir bahadur thapa

Oct 18, 2014

request for new digital ppo no.

Sir. jc 88203k sm hony/capt Bir Bahadur Thapa request for new digital ppo no, my ppo no S/014343/91 (army) retd on 01 July 1991 my email thapabb2408@gmail.com .. Thanking you.
santosh w/o michal

Oct 5, 2014

12 DIGIT NEW PPO NO. REFER FROM APRIL 2013. OLD PPO NO IS C/ENG/18378/2005

Respected Sir / Madam,

Its hardly request to you please check the attached document which i am providing you with this email.

1. My husband name Mr. Michal who is been retired from Defence dept. M.E.S. dept. as his pay scale 03050-075-03950-080-04590according to PPO No. and it was isssued on 21/09/2005 and expired on 11/04/2013. after 7 years.

2. Now new revision letter from April 2013. till date is not yet recieved.

3. Now i had Attached my bank statement along with this PPO no. Letter. So therefore i am getting pension RS 5186 as old PPO no. C/ENG/18378/2005 MEANS OLD SCALE FROM APRIL 2013 ITS BEEN INCREASED BUT MY BANK AND MY DEPARTMENT NOT GET THE REVISION LETTER YET

4. AS IN ATTACHED DOCUMENT YOU CAN SEE THE INCREASED DA IS NOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT ITS OLD DA IS CREDITED AS PER OLD PPO PLEASE ISSUE NEW PPO STATED FROM 12/04/2014 TO TILL DATE OR NEXT SEVEN YEARS .

SO ITS HARDLY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FULFILL NEEDS AND HELP ME.

WITH REGARDS,

samirkumarroy

Oct 3, 2014

pension fixation

Respeted sir,

I jc722922p ex/nb/sub samir kumar ray bearing with ppo no s/045134/1996(army).sorry to inform you that as per pcda (pension) allahabad circular no 502 dt 17/01/2013 and mod l.no.1(14)2012-D(pen/pol)dt 17/01/2013 my basic pension is 9170 but i am getting 7674 being x group nb/sub with 17 yrs service.
please look into the matter.

my email id is samirroymal@gmail.com and contact no is 0934319180 .
samirkumarroy

Oct 2, 2014

new 12 digit ppo number

sir
I jc722922p ex/nb/sub samir kumar roy s/o sailesh chandra ray my ppo no (s/045134/1996/army).sir please send my new 12 digit ppo and also request please foroward my old ppo s/corr/6cpc/813582/2011 which not recd by me thanks.

SAMIR KUMAR RAY
c/o lt sailesh chandra ray
mob no 9434319180
Email- samirroymal@gmail.com
PO & VILL--MOHIT NAGAR
dist-jalpaiguri(west bengal)
pin 735102
balendra

Sep 28, 2014

new 12 digit ppo number

I Balendra narain singh jc no.136232y s/o shivdas singh. my ppo no.[s/017124/1993]army. sir please send my new 12 digit ppo no.
thanx,

MO.NO-8381949723
D.Venkata Ramana

Sep 6, 2014

Request for 12 nomber new PPO for ONLINECHECKING

Sir, I [ D.Venkata Ramana Ex-Hav ] have a PPO S/043639/2000[Army]. Please send me new PPO 12 dizisit nomber.My E-Mail is dvenkataramana294@gmail.com. Cell No;9849231585.If it is not posibul give me gaidline to me.

D.Venkata Ramana [Ex-Hav]
M kiran kumar reddy

Sep 5, 2014

The Grievances Officer,
PCDA (Pensions),
Allahabad.

Subject: Dual Family Pension Claim : No. 1235017 late GNR M. Chandra sekhar Reddy died on 09.1.2002- reg

With reference to your letter No. G-4/VI/G-952813 dated 18.01.2014, it is stated that OIC Records, Nasik has resubmitted the documents vide their letter No. 1235017/T-2(K)Misc/Pen-3(B) dated 10.4.2014 under copy to me. So far my pension claim has neither been settled nor any intimation is received.

Sir, I am facing FINANCIAL hardship. I, therefore, request the authorities to kindly redress my grievance at the earliest so as to enable me to come out from my financial hardship.

Thanking you sir,

(B Janaki Amma Alias M Janakamma)
H No 8-17-175/27, S R Nagar,
Giddalur (Post), Prakasam (District),
Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code 523357
M kiran kumar reddy

Sep 5, 2014

Sir, I am facing financial hardship. I, therefore, request the authorities to kindly redress my grievance at the earliest so as to enable me to come out from my financial hardship.

Thanking you sir,

(B Janaki Amma Alias M Janakamma)
H No 8-17-175/27, S R Nagar,
Giddalur (Post), Prakasam (District),
Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code 523357
MAJ PREM KUMAR SHARMA

Aug 26, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF LATEST CORREGENDUM OF PENSION AFTER 6TH PAY COMMISION

I SL-2430H MAJOR PREM KUMAR SHARMA retired on 31st Jan 1995 (on suppernnuation).

My original PPO No is M/004333/94.After this the corregendum PPO No M/MODP/33236/99 has only been received and therafter despite pension rivision twice ( Ist after 6th pay commision and secondly wef 24 Sep 2012) no fresh PPO has been received from your good office whereas some of my collegues have received a long back.

In view of the above,I earnesly request your kind honour to please send me the requisite Corregendum PPO at the earliest for which I will be highly thankful to you.It is also intimated that there is no change in my address already held by your office.

Your's Sincerely,

MAJOR PREM KUMAR SHARMA(Retd)
CHANDROPA TEA ESTATE,SIDHPUR SARKARI,PO BHATTU SAMULA,TEH:- PALAMPUR,DISTT:- KANGRA,HP-176064.
Naresh Kumar Tomar

Aug 18, 2014

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PENSION

I, No 6376237P Ex Hav/Clk Naresh Kumar Tomar was retired from Army on 28 Nov 1998 vide PPO No S/065263/98 (Army).I was serving in ASC (Sup) and my Records Office is at Bangalore. At the time of my retirement I got a commutation amount which was supposed to be recovered from my pension till 15 years ie upto Nov 2013. Now I have completed almost 15 years and 08 months but the deduction of commuted amount is continued. I am getting my pension through Syndicate Bank Baoli, Distt Baghpat (UP) - 250621. I have lodged a complaint to this effect in my bankers but no action has been taken. In view of the above, you are requested to look into the matter and instruct the bank to make payment of my pension in full and adjust my outstanding amount of 08 months in my account.
PrashantJha

Jul 24, 2014

COPY OF FATHER P P O

Respected Sir ,

Please be informed you that, my father Lt.Maha Prasad Jha , who was ex serviceman ( ARMY) . His P P O NO - S/C/30391/1985
has misplaced , no one know where he leave it . He has died on 29th April 2014 .

Now we are facing some problem for out mother family pension due to lack of P P O .

Sir , i would like to request you that please provide us copy of my father P P O . I will thankful you ever for this .

Your faithfully ,

Dist - Dumka , 814151
Jharkhand
jagadish123

Jul 23, 2014

Non receipt of any new PPO after retirement,and diff in pension payable amount

from
ph:9704807893

Bank a/c no 10919407883,
SBI SRIHARIPURAM

DEAR SIR,
I have completed my 25 yrs of service in ARMY and was retired from ARMY on 31/08/2001 and at that time i have received my PPO NO S/032584/2001(army) with a basic pension of Rs 2388/-w.e.f 01/09/2001.till now i have not received any PPO.My pension has enhanced to Rs 10118/- in the year 2009 but according to circular 501 from OFFICE OF THE PR.CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)dated 17 January 2013,i was supposed to get 11169/- as pension in Y CATAGORY,.so please kindly arrange to send my revised PPO to my above mentioned address and arrange to provide my diff of pension arrears from 2009 to present.Hope to receive an early reply from you sir.
psnambiar

Jul 11, 2014

Non receipt of Corringedum PPO on the recommendations of Sixth Central Paycommission

The Grievances Officer,
PCDA( Pensions ),
Allahabad.
Sub: Non receipt of Revised PPO based on SIXTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION- PPO No: C/MISC/19665/2002.
I retired from the SENIOR QUALITY ASSRANCE ESTABLISHMENT, TIRUCHIRAPALLI-620016 under the Directorate General n of Qualty Assurance ( Deptt . of Defence Production and Supplies) ON 30 APRIL 2003 as SENIOR QUALITY ASSRANCE OFFICER ( JAG-SG Grade of 14300-18400 grade).So far I have not received the revised PPO based on the SIXTH PAY COMMISSION Recommendations.As per the latest PCDA(Pensions),Allahabad cicular 114 of 09 December 2013,I have already submitted the theprescribed format through SQAE( Armaments ) Trichy who forwarded to your office in 16 Jan2014 vide their letter 0061/1/E/PSN.
I am yet to receive the revised PPO.You are requested to kindly expedite the issue of revised PPO.

Calicut-15, ( P.S.Nambiar )
11 July 14. Prathibha,Naduvattam,
Beypore North,Calicut-673015
Tele: 9447009430
Asit Baran Chakrabarti

Jul 7, 2014

Non receipt of Corr. PPO

Sir, I superannuated on 28/02/2002 as Accounts Officer from PC of A(Fys). I have not so far received my corr. PPO unde 6th. CPC in-spite of forwarding application in prescribed format and a number of reminders through grievance Registration, Fax, etc. I request you to issue the same at the earliest
Capt Amar Jeet Kumar

Jun 17, 2014

Restoring normal pension after commutation period is over

No. GI/M/38171 17 June 2014

My pension was commuted vide CDA(P) PPO No. M/814/95 in the year 1995. The commotion amount of Rs.49,752 was credited in my bank account. My normal pension should have been restored in the year 2013 after completion of 15 years period. I request you to get my normal pension restored forthwith. The CDA(P) may issue an amended PPO in this respect to my bankers i.e. State Bank of India , Kikkar Bazar , Bathinda. An early action is requested.

yours faithfully

e-mail : amarjeet7_kumar@yahoo.co.in
COL AK GARG

Jun 12, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

1. My Original PPO No is M/004094/2008. My revised datasheet has been sent by the PCDA(O), Pune to your office but I have not received the revised PPO. In absence of the revised PPO, I am unable to receive my arrears of commutation as well as pension with effect from 01 Nov 2008.

2. May I request you to kindly send the same to me at the earliest at my new address which is as under:-

COLONEL ARUN KUMAR GARG
A-604, SHANKAR ENCLAVE, ASHOK NAGAR,
KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI-400101.

3. My email ID is ak19rr2007@rediffmail.com

4. An early action is requested please.

Colonel AK Garg

BIG BAZAAR - Bad Service
    I brought a Wardrobe a week ago.. But the boy who came to...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - TDR REFUND AMPUNT
    TDR FIELD FOR TICKET 2 HOURS BEFORE START OF TRAIN JOURNEY...
    care@irctc.co.in - activation of my account
    My IRCTC account has been deactivated. I request you to...
    Credit Card - CIBIL record not updated
    -------------------------------------------- On Sat,...
    Aircel - an incoming call from aircel received and balance of rs 30...
    I m user of aircel,my contact number is 7071069001.on 18...
    271768 - i deposit alot of money no refund
    I deposit a lot of payment here on rbi after that I...
    shophunk - refund my amount
    refund my amount of rs.699 I have also participated in...
    SHAHA FINLEASE PVT LTD - credit card
    SHAHA has been cheating gullible customers despite taking...