CDA Pension Allahabad

PrashantJha

Jul 24, 2014

COPY OF FATHER P P O

Respected Sir ,

Please be informed you that, my father Lt.Maha Prasad Jha , who was ex serviceman ( ARMY) . His P P O NO - S/C/30391/1985
has misplaced , no one know where he leave it . He has died on 29th April 2014 .

Now we are facing some problem for out mother family pension due to lack of P P O .

Sir , i would like to request you that please provide us copy of my father P P O . I will thankful you ever for this .

Your faithfully ,

Dist - Dumka , 814151
Jharkhand
jagadish123

Jul 23, 2014

Non receipt of any new PPO after retirement,and diff in pension payable amount

from
ph:9704807893

Bank a/c no 10919407883,
SBI SRIHARIPURAM

DEAR SIR,
I have completed my 25 yrs of service in ARMY and was retired from ARMY on 31/08/2001 and at that time i have received my PPO NO S/032584/2001(army) with a basic pension of Rs 2388/-w.e.f 01/09/2001.till now i have not received any PPO.My pension has enhanced to Rs 10118/- in the year 2009 but according to circular 501 from OFFICE OF THE PR.CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)dated 17 January 2013,i was supposed to get 11169/- as pension in Y CATAGORY,.so please kindly arrange to send my revised PPO to my above mentioned address and arrange to provide my diff of pension arrears from 2009 to present.Hope to receive an early reply from you sir.
psnambiar

Jul 11, 2014

Non receipt of Corringedum PPO on the recommendations of Sixth Central Paycommission

The Grievances Officer,
PCDA( Pensions ),
Allahabad.
Sub: Non receipt of Revised PPO based on SIXTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION- PPO No: C/MISC/19665/2002.
I retired from the SENIOR QUALITY ASSRANCE ESTABLISHMENT, TIRUCHIRAPALLI-620016 under the Directorate General n of Qualty Assurance ( Deptt . of Defence Production and Supplies) ON 30 APRIL 2003 as SENIOR QUALITY ASSRANCE OFFICER ( JAG-SG Grade of 14300-18400 grade).So far I have not received the revised PPO based on the SIXTH PAY COMMISSION Recommendations.As per the latest PCDA(Pensions),Allahabad cicular 114 of 09 December 2013,I have already submitted the theprescribed format through SQAE( Armaments ) Trichy who forwarded to your office in 16 Jan2014 vide their letter 0061/1/E/PSN.
I am yet to receive the revised PPO.You are requested to kindly expedite the issue of revised PPO.

Calicut-15, ( P.S.Nambiar )
11 July 14. Prathibha,Naduvattam,
Beypore North,Calicut-673015
Tele: 9447009430
Asit Baran Chakrabarti

Jul 7, 2014

Non receipt of Corr. PPO

Sir, I superannuated on 28/02/2002 as Accounts Officer from PC of A(Fys). I have not so far received my corr. PPO unde 6th. CPC in-spite of forwarding application in prescribed format and a number of reminders through grievance Registration, Fax, etc. I request you to issue the same at the earliest
Capt Amar Jeet Kumar

Jun 17, 2014

Restoring normal pension after commutation period is over

No. GI/M/38171 17 June 2014

My pension was commuted vide CDA(P) PPO No. M/814/95 in the year 1995. The commotion amount of Rs.49,752 was credited in my bank account. My normal pension should have been restored in the year 2013 after completion of 15 years period. I request you to get my normal pension restored forthwith. The CDA(P) may issue an amended PPO in this respect to my bankers i.e. State Bank of India , Kikkar Bazar , Bathinda. An early action is requested.

yours faithfully

e-mail : amarjeet7_kumar@yahoo.co.in
COL AK GARG

Jun 12, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

1. My Original PPO No is M/004094/2008. My revised datasheet has been sent by the PCDA(O), Pune to your office but I have not received the revised PPO. In absence of the revised PPO, I am unable to receive my arrears of commutation as well as pension with effect from 01 Nov 2008.

2. May I request you to kindly send the same to me at the earliest at my new address which is as under:-

COLONEL ARUN KUMAR GARG
A-604, SHANKAR ENCLAVE, ASHOK NAGAR,
KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI-400101.

3. My email ID is ak19rr2007@rediffmail.com

4. An early action is requested please.

Colonel AK Garg
udai nath singh

Jun 8, 2014

non receipt of PPO

I, Jc 368581A Ex Submaj Udai nath Singh Retired from corps of Signals and SOS date is 01 May 2014.I have not received my PPO by Records Signals Jabalpur. As per Signals Records they told that some mistake was found in printing it will be issued and dspattch by post on 24 May 2014. But still it is not received If not printed at your side please take favourable action please.
therefore I request your kind honour that PPO may please be despatch to signals records jabalpur as early as possible to solve my domestic problems.
Thanking you inanticipation

your faithfully
( JC368581A EX Submaj Udai Nath Singh)
udai nath singh

Jun 4, 2014

non receipt of ppo

dear sir,
Jc 368581A submaj udai nath singh who is pension out from corps of signals SOS date 01may2014 i have not received PPO initially during discharge drill at depot regt jabalpur.when I asked to ppo section of records signals they told that your ppo was miss print. it will be printed out again by CDAP Allahabad and will be collected by courier by signals records before 24 may 2014.I wish to know status of my PPO.Because I have rang up to PPO section records Signals(NER Group) they told that not received by this office.It is heavy loss of individual and can not draw the pension timely. it is very difficult to pay fee of higher study child.
I am requesting your kind honour that PPO release as early as possible to solve my domestic problems after retiremen

thanking yuou in anticipation

your sincerly
Ex submaj udai Nath Singh
sangeethawitu

May 28, 2014

Revised of Disability pension

Arty records send a letter with case no.D-53131 on 21/04/2014 to PCDA Alahabad.But till now i dont have get any reply for my compliant.so kindly please send me the reply as far as possible..

Satheesan.M.S.(Gnr (gd) )
rabinand singh

May 7, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY AGAINST PPO NO S/34099/2013(ARMY) DT 07 JUN 2013

1. I, JC-760008H Ex Sub Clk Rabinand Singh , was retired from Army service (EME) on 31 Aug 2013(a/n). At the time of retirement, I was paid service gratuity @ BP+GP+MSP+72% DA. Subsequently, the rate of DA was revised at 80% from 01 Jan 2013 & 90% from 01 Jul 2013 . As such, the difference of gratuity, i.e. 18% of BP+GP+MSP for 16.5 months, was required to paid to me through corrigendum PPO. But even on expiry of approx nine months, I have not yet received the corrigendum PPO carrying difference of gratuity.

3. Please look into the matter and issue corrigendum PPO notifying difference of gratuity at an early date and help the poor JCO..

4. My email ID is rabinandsingh64@gmail.com and contact No is 8801543832
ravindra b jadhav

May 2, 2014

JWO RANK PENSION

Ex JWO R B JADHAV 681565-T Retired on 30/09/2002 . I got the promotion on July 2002 i severed 20 year in Indian Air Force
But now i m getting pension of Sargent . As per the 6th pay commission the man how is hold the rank at the time of retirement he is eligible for the same rank pension . you are requested to check the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
rajni8907

GRANT OF RS. 25000/- TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER

I SMT. KANTA DEVI W/O LATE NO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN REPRESENT MY CASE FOR JUSTICE AND GRANT OF RS. 25000/- WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLIDER. THE ARMY HAS DECLARE YEAR 2011 OF THE DISABLED SOLDIER. THE RELIEF OF RS. 25000/- WILL BE PAID TO WIDOW OF THE DISABLED SOLDIER. THAT NO ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED IN THIS REGARD. THAT MY HUSBAND LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN HAVE SERVED IN ARMY IN 2 JAK RIF FOR 12.5 YEARS, WHILE IN SERVING HE WAS DISABLED IN MAJOR ACCIDENT AND ADMITTED IN MILITARY HOSPITAL FOR 9 MONTHS. IN THIS ACCIDENT HIS BODY WAS TOTALLY FRACTURED. AFTER DISCHARGE BY ARMY IN 1969 OF RELEASED OF MEDICAL BOARD NO HELP THROUGH ARMY. HE WAS SERVED IN ARMY FOR NATION AND HIS FAMILY, BUT ARMY DOES NOT HELPS HIS FAMILY. HE WAS MARRIED HIS THREE DAUGHTERS BUT NOT HELP FOR HIS MARRIAGE. THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEE MY CASE ON PRIORITY BASIS AND GRANT OF RS. 25000/- WILL BE PAID TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER AND JUSTICE
rajni8907

EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE

I SANDEEP KUMAR S/O LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN R/O JMC 892 HARI SINGH NAGAR, REHARI COLONY, JAMMU REPRESENT MY CASE FOR JUSTICE AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISABLED SOLDIER RETIRED ON MEDICAL GROUNDS AND INVALIDED PENSION. THAT MY FATHER RFN MADAN MOHAN HAVE SERVED IN ARMY FOR 12.5 YEARS, WHILE IN SERVING HE WAS DISABLED IN MAJOR ACCIDENT AND ADMITTED IN MILITARY HOSPITAL FOR 9 MONTH. DURING THIS ACCIDENT HIS BODY WAS TOTALLY FRACTURED. AFTER THE DISCHARGE BY ARMY OF RELEASED OF MEDICAL BOARD ON MEDICAL GROUNDS NO HELP THROUGH ARMY. HE WAS INVALIDED OUT OF ARMY IN 1969. THAT MY FATHER WAS EXPIRED ON 27/07/05 DUE TO HEART ATTACK, MY MOTHER WAS A HEART PATIENT, I AM ALSO MARRIED. MY FATHER WAS MARRIED HIS THREE DAUGHTERS. AFTER DEATH OF MY FATHER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY FAMILY ARE DEPENDS ON ME BECAUSE I AM ALONE MALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY. I AM VERY NEEDY PERSON. I NEED ANY JOB VERY MUCH. THAT I AM TRYING TO VERY HARD WORK TO GET A JOB AND FILLED VARIOUS FORMS IN MANY GOVT./SEMI GOVT. DEPTTS. AND PASSED THE INTERVIES / TESTS BUT NOT SELECTED BECAUSE WITHOUT SUPPORT ,BACK ,MONEY. IN THIS TIME NO JOBS ARE AVAILABLE FOR POOR AND NEEDY PEOPLES. WHEN THE PRICES ARE SPRIALLING SKY HIGH. THE EXCUSE OF MINISTERS AND OFFICERS ARE NOT JUSTIFIED. WITH OUR JK STATE GOVT. WAS ALSO TOTALLY CORRUPT AND FAILURED. NOBODY CAN JUSTICE THE POOR PEOPLES. THIS IS MY VERY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEE MY CASE ON PRIORITY BASIS AND THE JUSTICE WAS DONE IN MY FAVOUR AND FURTHER GETTING EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISBALED SOLDIER. SANDEEP KUMAR S/O LATENO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN
krishan52

Sent: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:29:03

Sent: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:04:15

Sent: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 11:04:43
Subject: ISSUE OF REVISED PPO

Pl refer my emails last dated 08 Apr 2014 regarding issuing revised PPO, as i am retired as LDC from CE Jalandhar Zone, Jalandhar Cantt and as per your Cir No 114, my self submitted the application duly completed in all respect through my HQ and he onward submission to your office on 27 Jan 2014, but till date i am not received any reply from your office as well as my HQ.

Krishan Chander
LDC (Rtd) H No 624
Moh Bhallian, Kartarpur Distt Jalandhar
Contact No9 815467688
B Mahajan

Apr 2, 2014

DA ON PENSION

1. I retired from service wef 31 Dec 2010, and from re employed service (With Army) wef 15 Dec 2013 (AN)

PPO No: M / 004352 / 2010 dt 06 Dec 2010.

PPO No: M / DIS / 001507 / 2012 dt 02 Feb 2012.

1. I finally retired from Army service wef 15 Dec 2013 (AN).
2. Complaint was mailed to PCDA, Pune on 10 Feb 2014. Action has been taken, PCDA(P) Allahabad has been intimated vide PCDA, Pune letter / Memo No LW / 12 / 209 / 156079P dt 11 / 02 / 2014
3. Bankers were approached to grant DA on service as well as Dis pension wef 16 Dec 2013.
4. Bankers have refused to grant DA on Officer request.
As per bankers, DA will only be granted if, pension authorities intimate bankers for the same.
5. Request intimate bankers for timely needful.
Bankers: PNB
Sector 12-A
Panchkula (Haryana) 134 107

Your office earlier reply on subject.

Action has been taken by PCDA, Pune. PCDA(P) Allahabad vide PCDA, Pune offfice No LW/12/209/156079P Dt 11/02/2014
Request intimate outcome to undersigned under intimation to all concerned for earlier needful.
easo

Mar 26, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY AGAINST PPO NO S/015008/2013(ARMY) DT 09 MAR 2013

1. I, JC-763616p Ex Sub Clk Saji JS Gnanadas , was retired from Army service (EME) on 31 Mar 2013(a/n) 14. At the time of retirement, I was paid service gratuity @ BP+GP+MSP+72% DA. Subsequently, the rate of DA was revised at 80% from 01 Jan 2013 . As such, the difference of gratuity, i.e. 8% of BP+GP+MSP for 16.5 months, was required to paid to me through corrigendum PPO. But even on expiry of approx one year, I have not yet received the corrigendum PPO carrying difference of gratuity.

4. My email ID is sajijsg@gmail.com and contact No is 9744863403.

Murli Dhar Patar

Mar 25, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF DEF PPO AMT

Ref Original PPO No S/059591/2012 and Corrg PPO No S/CORR/270351/2013. Passed Rs 25740 on account of dif of DCRG to me vide mentioned Corrg PPO No S/CORR/270351/2013 on 10 Oct 13. But till date I have not received the amount or credit in my bank acct. So you are requested to instruct the SBI bank, Chandni Chowk to credit the amt to my acct an an early possible. Already six month late. Letter correspondence take with SBI, Chandni Chowk and my locak bank, Sriganganagar, but no action taken by both bank. Request take action and informed what action take for future with bank. My email ID murlipatar@gmail.com.
easo

Mar 13, 2014

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY

4. My email ID is sajijsg@gmail.com and contact No is 9744863403.

majorgeorgejms20

Mar 8, 2014

Non-Receipt of Lt-Col pension to SL-03406 Y Major George Abraham(Retd)

Sir, I am an SL Commissioned officer. I have certain queries,regarding the revised correct pension,I am due.I have already sent the below mentioned details to CDAO Pune.My rank pay wef 01Jan 86,may be due as I was given officiating rank of Capt agains't an existing vacancy in I Advance Base Workshop in september 86.I had sent the copy of DO-Pt 1 to them.Since I have put in almost 14 years Commissioned service + 17years service in PBOR (Hav-Major-Instrument in EME prior to permanent,regular commission) My commutation of pension of Rs. 2752/-also becomes redeemable on 20 April 2014.
DETAILS
1.Non-Receipt of Lt-Col pension to SL-03406 Y Substantive Major George Abraham (Retd)-- CDA(O) A/c No-VIII / 075 / 166375N
2.PPO No-M / 033 / 99 dated 01 Dec 99 3.Date of Retirement-28 April 1999 4.Total Qualifying Service--31 years(W/o weightage ) 5.Date of Birth- 20 April 1948 6.Date of Commission-20 July 1985 7.BANK DETAILS---a) SBI Navghar (Bassein Road) Branch,Vasai(West)-401202 b)Pension A/c No-10649647402.......c)Bank CIF No-80511504207 d) Nominees--i)Mrs Mary Abraham(Wife) ii) Miss Marian Abraham and iii) Miss Sylvia Abraham-( Twin Daughters-DOB...17July 1990 in Mumbai )
iv) Nominee Reg.No in Bank-0000000028167230 vii) SBI IFSC Code- SBIN0002184 viii)PAN No-ADRPA7027 P
8.Email [majorgeorgejms20@yahoo.com]
Sir, please send me my Revised PPO,as soon as possible and forward these details to the officer dealing with the same
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely Major George Abraham Dated:08 Mar'14
Ex Sub Binod Kumar Singh

Feb 25, 2014

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY

1. Please refer to PPO No S/056185/2012.

2. I, JC-499505K Ex Sub Clk BK Singh, was retired from Army service (The SIKH Regiment) on 28 Feb 14. At the time of retirement, I was paid service gratuity @ BP+GP+MSP+72% DA. Subsequently, the rate of DA was revised at 80% from 01 Jan 2013 . As such, the difference of gratuity, i.e. 8% of BP+GP+MSP for 16.5 months, was required to paid to me through corrigendum PPO. But even on expiry of approx one year, I have not yet received the corrigendum PPO carrying difference of gratuity.

3. Please look into the matter and issue corrigendum PPO notifying difference of gratuity at an early date.

4. My email ID is subbksinghvns@gmail.com and contact No is 9450243793.

maj gen amriksingh

Feb 7, 2014

PCDA PENSIOn

NO intimation received on letter no AO/36TF/71/pension/vol dated9-12-2013
AshutoshDev

Jan 31, 2014

issue of corrigendum PPO

I, no 14211817M Hav ashutosh Dev retired on 30th sep 94 and was warded hony rank of Nb/sub on 26th jan 95
letter no 3477/C-4/TD-14/RD-95 dt 31 Jan 95.My PPO no S/020448/94 (Army) dt 30May 94.Now I am getting pension of Hav
.I am drawing pension from SBI karimganj br (Assam) Mya/c no 53016787393.I like make necessary arrangement to
issue corrigendum PPO and inf the PDA and me.My e mail ashutoshdev1984gmail.com. and my cont no 9738584491
My add vill - GHUGRAKUNA Po - DURGANAGAR Dt -KARIMGANJ ASSAM 788722.
Girish2010

Jan 18, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

DEAR SIR,

KINDLY SEND ME THE REVISED PPO IMMEDIATELY.

MY OLD PPO NO. S/81459/98(Army)
No. 6918561Y Ex-Hav/Clk Girish Kumar P
# 184, 4th Cross, Bhashyam Nagar
Srirampuram (Post)
Bangalore - 560 021
Mob.: 09448519753
krishcandy

Jan 18, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS OF PENSION AND GRATUITY AFTER REVISION OF PAY DUE TO COURT ORDER

Dear Madam,
KIND ATTENTION MS MOLLY SENGUPTA.

I am, SL2481W Lt Col Krishnan Chettyankandy [My CDA(O) account No 9/159/153636X], retired on 30 Apr 2003.

After the recent supreme court case, the pay revision was done and the arrears of pay was cleared. But the arrears of pension and gratuity have not yet been made and paid to me. Also after the revision of pay, the revised Pension Pay Order supposed to be made and send to the indidividual has not yet been received by me. The PPO issued when I retired on 30 Apr 2003 is: M/003080/2003.
If you can give me a line in reply by e-mail as to what is the present position of the above payment as well as the issue of revised PPO, I would be grateful. My mail ID is: krishcandy@gmail.com

Sincerely

Lt Col Krishnan C (Retd)
Date; 18 Jan 2014
col pcvashishtha

Jan 16, 2014

non starting of family pension

Reminder-one-A complaint was lodged on 8th jan2014 about non starting of family pension in r/o no-02838414 sep/na Ramsingh of AMCwho died on 5th jan2012,whose ppo no is /025895/1965(dob-4TH AUG 1925)

municipal corporation of hyderabad - Ferocious stray dogs
    There are so many ferocious stray dogs in my area (Moghul...
    UPTU - research methodology,economics
    Sir , I have earn in nbhm602 -32 and 603-30 marks I am...
    Vijay Tv - Super Singers
    Super singers is a very very good platform...children...
    bsnl prepaid - unnecessary harassment to DND registered mobile number
    I am using two bsnl cellular number, both are DND...
    Pune University - REGARDING RESULT
    AAP BOLTE HO KI RESULT 2 DIN MAIN LAG JAYEGA.....PAPER...
    Pazamudhir nilayam - tax evasion, and place of business fraudltent
    Sir/madam, I am S.Deenadayalan B.A.B.L advocate,...
    SBI Main Branch Ballia U.P. - Atm Relative Problem
    Dear Sir, I Have Same Face Problem because my...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - COPY OF FATHER P P O
    Respected Sir , Please be informed you that, my father...
    Tatadocomo - About balance deduction
    Hello. My balance has been cut for rs.75.00 for...