CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

COL AK GARG

Jun 12, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

1. My Original PPO No is M/004094/2008. My revised datasheet has been sent by the PCDA(O), Pune to your office but I have not received the revised PPO. In absence of the revised PPO, I am unable to receive my arrears of commutation as well as pension with effect from 01 Nov 2008.

2. May I request you to kindly send the same to me at the earliest at my new address which is as under:-

COLONEL ARUN KUMAR GARG
A-604, SHANKAR ENCLAVE, ASHOK NAGAR,
KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI-400101.

3. My email ID is ak19rr2007@rediffmail.com

4. An early action is requested please.

Colonel AK Garg
udai nath singh

Jun 8, 2014

non receipt of PPO

I, Jc 368581A Ex Submaj Udai nath Singh Retired from corps of Signals and SOS date is 01 May 2014.I have not received my PPO by Records Signals Jabalpur. As per Signals Records they told that some mistake was found in printing it will be issued and dspattch by post on 24 May 2014. But still it is not received If not printed at your side please take favourable action please.
therefore I request your kind honour that PPO may please be despatch to signals records jabalpur as early as possible to solve my domestic problems.
Thanking you inanticipation

your faithfully
( JC368581A EX Submaj Udai Nath Singh)
udai nath singh

Jun 4, 2014

non receipt of ppo

dear sir,
Jc 368581A submaj udai nath singh who is pension out from corps of signals SOS date 01may2014 i have not received PPO initially during discharge drill at depot regt jabalpur.when I asked to ppo section of records signals they told that your ppo was miss print. it will be printed out again by CDAP Allahabad and will be collected by courier by signals records before 24 may 2014.I wish to know status of my PPO.Because I have rang up to PPO section records Signals(NER Group) they told that not received by this office.It is heavy loss of individual and can not draw the pension timely. it is very difficult to pay fee of higher study child.
I am requesting your kind honour that PPO release as early as possible to solve my domestic problems after retiremen

thanking yuou in anticipation

your sincerly
Ex submaj udai Nath Singh
sangeethawitu

May 28, 2014

Revised of Disability pension

Arty records send a letter with case no.D-53131 on 21/04/2014 to PCDA Alahabad.But till now i dont have get any reply for my compliant.so kindly please send me the reply as far as possible..

Satheesan.M.S.(Gnr (gd) )
rabinand singh

May 7, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY AGAINST PPO NO S/34099/2013(ARMY) DT 07 JUN 2013

1. I, JC-760008H Ex Sub Clk Rabinand Singh , was retired from Army service (EME) on 31 Aug 2013(a/n). At the time of retirement, I was paid service gratuity @ BP+GP+MSP+72% DA. Subsequently, the rate of DA was revised at 80% from 01 Jan 2013 & 90% from 01 Jul 2013 . As such, the difference of gratuity, i.e. 18% of BP+GP+MSP for 16.5 months, was required to paid to me through corrigendum PPO. But even on expiry of approx nine months, I have not yet received the corrigendum PPO carrying difference of gratuity.

3. Please look into the matter and issue corrigendum PPO notifying difference of gratuity at an early date and help the poor JCO..

4. My email ID is rabinandsingh64@gmail.com and contact No is 8801543832
ravindra b jadhav

May 2, 2014

JWO RANK PENSION

Ex JWO R B JADHAV 681565-T Retired on 30/09/2002 . I got the promotion on July 2002 i severed 20 year in Indian Air Force
But now i m getting pension of Sargent . As per the 6th pay commission the man how is hold the rank at the time of retirement he is eligible for the same rank pension . you are requested to check the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
rajni8907

GRANT OF RS. 25000/- TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER

I SMT. KANTA DEVI W/O LATE NO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN REPRESENT MY CASE FOR JUSTICE AND GRANT OF RS. 25000/- WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLIDER. THE ARMY HAS DECLARE YEAR 2011 OF THE DISABLED SOLDIER. THE RELIEF OF RS. 25000/- WILL BE PAID TO WIDOW OF THE DISABLED SOLDIER. THAT NO ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED IN THIS REGARD. THAT MY HUSBAND LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN HAVE SERVED IN ARMY IN 2 JAK RIF FOR 12.5 YEARS, WHILE IN SERVING HE WAS DISABLED IN MAJOR ACCIDENT AND ADMITTED IN MILITARY HOSPITAL FOR 9 MONTHS. IN THIS ACCIDENT HIS BODY WAS TOTALLY FRACTURED. AFTER DISCHARGE BY ARMY IN 1969 OF RELEASED OF MEDICAL BOARD NO HELP THROUGH ARMY. HE WAS SERVED IN ARMY FOR NATION AND HIS FAMILY, BUT ARMY DOES NOT HELPS HIS FAMILY. HE WAS MARRIED HIS THREE DAUGHTERS BUT NOT HELP FOR HIS MARRIAGE. THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEE MY CASE ON PRIORITY BASIS AND GRANT OF RS. 25000/- WILL BE PAID TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER AND JUSTICE
rajni8907

EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE

I SANDEEP KUMAR S/O LATE RFN MADAN MOHAN R/O JMC 892 HARI SINGH NAGAR, REHARI COLONY, JAMMU REPRESENT MY CASE FOR JUSTICE AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISABLED SOLDIER RETIRED ON MEDICAL GROUNDS AND INVALIDED PENSION. THAT MY FATHER RFN MADAN MOHAN HAVE SERVED IN ARMY FOR 12.5 YEARS, WHILE IN SERVING HE WAS DISABLED IN MAJOR ACCIDENT AND ADMITTED IN MILITARY HOSPITAL FOR 9 MONTH. DURING THIS ACCIDENT HIS BODY WAS TOTALLY FRACTURED. AFTER THE DISCHARGE BY ARMY OF RELEASED OF MEDICAL BOARD ON MEDICAL GROUNDS NO HELP THROUGH ARMY. HE WAS INVALIDED OUT OF ARMY IN 1969. THAT MY FATHER WAS EXPIRED ON 27/07/05 DUE TO HEART ATTACK, MY MOTHER WAS A HEART PATIENT, I AM ALSO MARRIED. MY FATHER WAS MARRIED HIS THREE DAUGHTERS. AFTER DEATH OF MY FATHER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY FAMILY ARE DEPENDS ON ME BECAUSE I AM ALONE MALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY. I AM VERY NEEDY PERSON. I NEED ANY JOB VERY MUCH. THAT I AM TRYING TO VERY HARD WORK TO GET A JOB AND FILLED VARIOUS FORMS IN MANY GOVT./SEMI GOVT. DEPTTS. AND PASSED THE INTERVIES / TESTS BUT NOT SELECTED BECAUSE WITHOUT SUPPORT ,BACK ,MONEY. IN THIS TIME NO JOBS ARE AVAILABLE FOR POOR AND NEEDY PEOPLES. WHEN THE PRICES ARE SPRIALLING SKY HIGH. THE EXCUSE OF MINISTERS AND OFFICERS ARE NOT JUSTIFIED. WITH OUR JK STATE GOVT. WAS ALSO TOTALLY CORRUPT AND FAILURED. NOBODY CAN JUSTICE THE POOR PEOPLES. THIS IS MY VERY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEE MY CASE ON PRIORITY BASIS AND THE JUSTICE WAS DONE IN MY FAVOUR AND FURTHER GETTING EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE TO DEPENDENT OF DISBALED SOLDIER. SANDEEP KUMAR S/O LATENO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN
krishan52

Sent: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:29:03

Sent: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:04:15

Sent: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 11:04:43
Subject: ISSUE OF REVISED PPO

Pl refer my emails last dated 08 Apr 2014 regarding issuing revised PPO, as i am retired as LDC from CE Jalandhar Zone, Jalandhar Cantt and as per your Cir No 114, my self submitted the application duly completed in all respect through my HQ and he onward submission to your office on 27 Jan 2014, but till date i am not received any reply from your office as well as my HQ.

Krishan Chander
LDC (Rtd) H No 624
Moh Bhallian, Kartarpur Distt Jalandhar
Contact No9 815467688
B Mahajan

Apr 2, 2014

DA ON PENSION

1. I retired from service wef 31 Dec 2010, and from re employed service (With Army) wef 15 Dec 2013 (AN)

PPO No: M / 004352 / 2010 dt 06 Dec 2010.

PPO No: M / DIS / 001507 / 2012 dt 02 Feb 2012.

1. I finally retired from Army service wef 15 Dec 2013 (AN).
2. Complaint was mailed to PCDA, Pune on 10 Feb 2014. Action has been taken, PCDA(P) Allahabad has been intimated vide PCDA, Pune letter / Memo No LW / 12 / 209 / 156079P dt 11 / 02 / 2014
3. Bankers were approached to grant DA on service as well as Dis pension wef 16 Dec 2013.
4. Bankers have refused to grant DA on Officer request.
As per bankers, DA will only be granted if, pension authorities intimate bankers for the same.
5. Request intimate bankers for timely needful.
Bankers: PNB
Sector 12-A
Panchkula (Haryana) 134 107

Your office earlier reply on subject.

Action has been taken by PCDA, Pune. PCDA(P) Allahabad vide PCDA, Pune offfice No LW/12/209/156079P Dt 11/02/2014
Request intimate outcome to undersigned under intimation to all concerned for earlier needful.
easo

Mar 26, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY AGAINST PPO NO S/015008/2013(ARMY) DT 09 MAR 2013

1. I, JC-763616p Ex Sub Clk Saji JS Gnanadas , was retired from Army service (EME) on 31 Mar 2013(a/n) 14. At the time of retirement, I was paid service gratuity @ BP+GP+MSP+72% DA. Subsequently, the rate of DA was revised at 80% from 01 Jan 2013 . As such, the difference of gratuity, i.e. 8% of BP+GP+MSP for 16.5 months, was required to paid to me through corrigendum PPO. But even on expiry of approx one year, I have not yet received the corrigendum PPO carrying difference of gratuity.

4. My email ID is sajijsg@gmail.com and contact No is 9744863403.

Murli Dhar Patar

Mar 25, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF DEF PPO AMT

Ref Original PPO No S/059591/2012 and Corrg PPO No S/CORR/270351/2013. Passed Rs 25740 on account of dif of DCRG to me vide mentioned Corrg PPO No S/CORR/270351/2013 on 10 Oct 13. But till date I have not received the amount or credit in my bank acct. So you are requested to instruct the SBI bank, Chandni Chowk to credit the amt to my acct an an early possible. Already six month late. Letter correspondence take with SBI, Chandni Chowk and my locak bank, Sriganganagar, but no action taken by both bank. Request take action and informed what action take for future with bank. My email ID murlipatar@gmail.com.
easo

Mar 13, 2014

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY

4. My email ID is sajijsg@gmail.com and contact No is 9744863403.

majorgeorgejms20

Mar 8, 2014

Non-Receipt of Lt-Col pension to SL-03406 Y Major George Abraham(Retd)

Sir, I am an SL Commissioned officer. I have certain queries,regarding the revised correct pension,I am due.I have already sent the below mentioned details to CDAO Pune.My rank pay wef 01Jan 86,may be due as I was given officiating rank of Capt agains't an existing vacancy in I Advance Base Workshop in september 86.I had sent the copy of DO-Pt 1 to them.Since I have put in almost 14 years Commissioned service + 17years service in PBOR (Hav-Major-Instrument in EME prior to permanent,regular commission) My commutation of pension of Rs. 2752/-also becomes redeemable on 20 April 2014.
DETAILS
1.Non-Receipt of Lt-Col pension to SL-03406 Y Substantive Major George Abraham (Retd)-- CDA(O) A/c No-VIII / 075 / 166375N
2.PPO No-M / 033 / 99 dated 01 Dec 99 3.Date of Retirement-28 April 1999 4.Total Qualifying Service--31 years(W/o weightage ) 5.Date of Birth- 20 April 1948 6.Date of Commission-20 July 1985 7.BANK DETAILS---a) SBI Navghar (Bassein Road) Branch,Vasai(West)-401202 b)Pension A/c No-10649647402.......c)Bank CIF No-80511504207 d) Nominees--i)Mrs Mary Abraham(Wife) ii) Miss Marian Abraham and iii) Miss Sylvia Abraham-( Twin Daughters-DOB...17July 1990 in Mumbai )
iv) Nominee Reg.No in Bank-0000000028167230 vii) SBI IFSC Code- SBIN0002184 viii)PAN No-ADRPA7027 P
8.Email [majorgeorgejms20@yahoo.com]
Sir, please send me my Revised PPO,as soon as possible and forward these details to the officer dealing with the same
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely Major George Abraham Dated:08 Mar'14
Ex Sub Binod Kumar Singh

Feb 25, 2014

DIFFERENCE OF GRATUITY

1. Please refer to PPO No S/056185/2012.

2. I, JC-499505K Ex Sub Clk BK Singh, was retired from Army service (The SIKH Regiment) on 28 Feb 14. At the time of retirement, I was paid service gratuity @ BP+GP+MSP+72% DA. Subsequently, the rate of DA was revised at 80% from 01 Jan 2013 . As such, the difference of gratuity, i.e. 8% of BP+GP+MSP for 16.5 months, was required to paid to me through corrigendum PPO. But even on expiry of approx one year, I have not yet received the corrigendum PPO carrying difference of gratuity.

3. Please look into the matter and issue corrigendum PPO notifying difference of gratuity at an early date.

4. My email ID is subbksinghvns@gmail.com and contact No is 9450243793.

maj gen amriksingh

Feb 7, 2014

PCDA PENSIOn

NO intimation received on letter no AO/36TF/71/pension/vol dated9-12-2013
AshutoshDev

Jan 31, 2014

issue of corrigendum PPO

I, no 14211817M Hav ashutosh Dev retired on 30th sep 94 and was warded hony rank of Nb/sub on 26th jan 95
letter no 3477/C-4/TD-14/RD-95 dt 31 Jan 95.My PPO no S/020448/94 (Army) dt 30May 94.Now I am getting pension of Hav
.I am drawing pension from SBI karimganj br (Assam) Mya/c no 53016787393.I like make necessary arrangement to
issue corrigendum PPO and inf the PDA and me.My e mail ashutoshdev1984gmail.com. and my cont no 9738584491
My add vill - GHUGRAKUNA Po - DURGANAGAR Dt -KARIMGANJ ASSAM 788722.
Girish2010

Jan 18, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

DEAR SIR,

KINDLY SEND ME THE REVISED PPO IMMEDIATELY.

MY OLD PPO NO. S/81459/98(Army)
No. 6918561Y Ex-Hav/Clk Girish Kumar P
# 184, 4th Cross, Bhashyam Nagar
Srirampuram (Post)
Bangalore - 560 021
Mob.: 09448519753
krishcandy

Jan 18, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS OF PENSION AND GRATUITY AFTER REVISION OF PAY DUE TO COURT ORDER

Dear Madam,
KIND ATTENTION MS MOLLY SENGUPTA.

I am, SL2481W Lt Col Krishnan Chettyankandy [My CDA(O) account No 9/159/153636X], retired on 30 Apr 2003.

After the recent supreme court case, the pay revision was done and the arrears of pay was cleared. But the arrears of pension and gratuity have not yet been made and paid to me. Also after the revision of pay, the revised Pension Pay Order supposed to be made and send to the indidividual has not yet been received by me. The PPO issued when I retired on 30 Apr 2003 is: M/003080/2003.
If you can give me a line in reply by e-mail as to what is the present position of the above payment as well as the issue of revised PPO, I would be grateful. My mail ID is: krishcandy@gmail.com

Sincerely

Lt Col Krishnan C (Retd)
Date; 18 Jan 2014
col pcvashishtha

Jan 16, 2014

non starting of family pension

Reminder-one-A complaint was lodged on 8th jan2014 about non starting of family pension in r/o no-02838414 sep/na Ramsingh of AMCwho died on 5th jan2012,whose ppo no is /025895/1965(dob-4TH AUG 1925)
col pcvashishtha

4th aug 1925 dob OF deceased
EX-jagdish chander

Jan 4, 2014

wrong revision pension

iam ex-servicman army no13752664-p ex-t.s nk jagdish chander s/o lata chhaju ram ppo no s/029939/2005. a/c no340000300110220 pnb unchi bassi punjab. basic pension 5567 d/a 5011 total 10578 bank issue me 9504rs only bank haspaid me the less and not paid me the one rank one pension so far my requested to issue the bank pay me the arrears of pension wef 24.09.2012to dete and send to my banker so that ican draw my pension accordingly. ishaii be very thankfull to you
Jaggi Duggal

Dec 9, 2013

Non Receipt Of Revised PPO No. M/003579/2000 & Disability PPO No. M/DIS/001604/2003

Kind Attention : Ms Molly Sengupta,

In consonanc with the Govts directions,revised PPOs were to be issued and forwarded to the pensioners.I have learned from the CPPC , State Bank Of Patiala,that my revised PPO has been received by them, around August 2013 . Unfortunately NO revised PPO has been received by me,at the address provided to you,ie. House No. 2006,Sector - 47 C,CHANDIGARH,Pin 160047.
I see from my current pension disbursement from Sep 2013 that ENHANCED COMMUTATION is being deducted as was being done hither to fore ie Rs 3788/- and now RS 3874/- an increase of Rs 86/- without my having exercised any change option. Kindly investigate and advise.
However,Kindly note my current PERMANENT address as following :
Mob. 9888880696
jaisinghmanav

Oct 18, 2013

revised service pensiondsc personalwef 24 sep2012of honorary rank of capt

. I,JC-840661k Ex-Hony Capt Jai Singh retired on 01 Jan 2006 from Defence Security Corps and drawing basic pension as Rs 13850/- with DA wef 01 Jan 2006 as per PPO S/010896/05 & SCORR/ 15201/2005 through DPDO Ambala Cantt. Service pension revised wef 24 Sep 2012 vide GOI, MOD L/No 1(13)/2012/D(Pen/Policy) dt 17 Jan 2013 and not adjusted by DPDO Ambala Cantt as given Basic Rs 13850/- with DA instead of revised as Rs 16145. DSC Records is also reply that there is no any table provided by PCDA (P) Allahabad in r/o DSC JCO’s granted Honorary Commissioned rank of Lt/Capt.
jaisinghmanav

Oct 18, 2013

nvn

vbmvb,b

irctc- POS PRCH - deduct my money
    sir, amount deducted from my bank of india ,account no...
    runa mafi in andhra pradesh - raithu runa mafi
    Hello sir, my name is m.r.moddanna i submitted all the...
    Snapdeal / Bluetooth Headset - Not refunding the money
    Hi, I bought (online) a bluetooth headset from Snapdeal...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - forgot my paskey
    my id number is 30013294629206 can u plz tel me my paskey
    Electricity Board - Power Fluctuation
    We are facing low voltage problems especially in the...
    Municipal Corporation Gurgaon - stray dogs in area
    Now a days it very difficult to cross the road because...
    PAINT ZOOM ULTIMATE - WRONG DELIVERY
    MY ORDER NO 5503228540 I HAVE ORDERED FOR PANIT ZOOM...
    289819 - reopen the dietcet scholarship ple sir...
    sir my name is anuradha .iam studing ttc in porumamilla...