CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

Vijender Singh Sirohi

Jun 1, 2013

Non restore of capitalised amount after fifteen yaears by Syndicate Bank Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New Delhi.

From,
JC-212096K Sub/Hon Lt Vijender Singh (EFS)
HNo - 5/480. Mohalla Maharam, Shahdara Delhi - 110032.

Sub:-Non store of Capitalised value by Syndicate Bank, Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New delhi after completing Fifteen years of the retirement.

I was retireed from Corps of Signals as Sub/Hon Lt on 31 August 1997. At that time I recived my PPO No-S-025544/97 for the rank of Sub. After three months I recived another Cor PPO No-S/Cor/017842/97 for the Rank of Sub/Hon Lt which was effective from 01 Sept 1997. After one year and three months I recived another Cor PPO of fifth pay commission No-S/Cor/125246/98 which was effective from 01 Sept 1997. After that I never recived any Corr PPO till date.

I have my pension account No-90632030001155 with Syndicate Bank Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New delhi. But after completing fifteen years of retirement, Syndicate Bank Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New Delhi is not restoring my capitalised amount stating that Bank will restore the Capitalised amount as per the PPO recived by bank time to time.

If Syndicate Bank is right then who will pay the amount for that period(Rs-171/-pm from 01 sept 1997 to 31 Dec 1997 total amount=684/- & Rs 1620/- from 01 Sept 1997 to 28 Feb 1998 total amount=27540/-)(Grand total = 684+27540=28224/-) While other Banks are restoring capitalised amount after completing fifteen years of retirement. I had provided such type of references to Syndicate Bank but Bank ignored it completely and told me that NER Group will pay write Ner Group for all matter.

Are the pension rules are diffrent for all nationalized banks? Till date I never recived this amount as arrear and after asking other persons nobody tell that they recived such type of arrear.

Therefore I request you to please guide me what to do for all these.

Mob:- 09971947698
E-mail:-

vijender52@yahoo.in
vijendersinghsirohi@gmail.com
sarjinder singh

May 27, 2013

Request for amended copy of PPO -S/37827/88

I retired as Hony lt(sub/Major) on 01 March 1989 & drying the pension for this rank from the same date. As per new letter regarding (one rank one pension) issued during year 2012, I am not getting correct pension from bank as per table given in this letter.Kindly send me a amended PPO including this amendment. My original above PPO was amended vide your office corr.ppo.S/corr/102.93/2000 in respect of Ex. No.Jc 68177M SM/Hony Lt Sarjinder Singh.

yours faithfully,
Sarjinder Singh
Village - Rohti Chhanna
Po-Rohta Tes -Nabha-147201
distt-Patiala(punjab)
dineshvnath

May 4, 2013

PENSION CALCULATION

The Basic Pension has decreased in April 2013 (8602).Previous Basic pension has (11865). So the calculation is mistaken . So please the reference this problem (ppo No.S/045272/96) Hony .LT ,Pensioner -E.viswanathan
Nirmal Karmakar

Ambiguity in Corrigendum PPO

According to my PPO No S/015153/2009 (ARMY), my Gross DCRG was Rs 188303/-.
But according to corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/155307/2011 (ARMY) my Gross DCRG shown
For Column Gross DCRG Rs 145880/- Read Rs 187560/- difference of DCRG to be paid (+) Rs 41680/-
And also according to corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/039165/2012 (ARMY) my Gross DCRG shown
For Column Gross DCRG Rs 187560/- Read Rs 187560/- difference of DCRG to be paid (+) Rs 3713/-
Due to this my pension paying Bank ie. Bank of Baroda is denying to give the above difference amount without clarify the
above difference gross DCRD. You are requested to look into the matter and issue fresh PPO so that I can get my due
immediately.

Thanking You,
14616739X Ex-Hav Nirmal Karmakar
e-mail ID- nirmalkarmakar100@yahoo.com
S.C.MALIK

revision of Pension /gratuity

Officer IN-Charge (GP VII/XV
Office of the chief CDA (Pen)
Draupadighat ALLAHABAD
Subject REVISION OF PENSION/GRATUITY in respect of MES No 305821satish chandra Malik Retd On 31-12-2001

Please refer CRO (offivers0 letter No CRO /34/696-n/SCM/12/2001 dated 12 Feb 2013
Revision of Pension/ Gratuity is still awaited

Date 2May 3, 2013

CDA (P)
Allahabad
(India)

I am ex-serviceman of Office of GE(AF) Shillong on the post of MES from 1 Feb. 1966 to 30 June 1989. Although my regular pension amount is 7524/- (till October 2012) but on the payment of November till now I got only Rs.4320/-.I consulted the concern Bank but they did not know the cause of such deduction.
I sent a copy of request letter through State bank of India, sonauli branch but no action is taken. So, I humbly request you to take an action on my letter and amend the pension amount because this is the only source of living for us.
I hope for the positive anticipation

MES /237549 Shri Parashuram Sharma
P Po No.C/E/10608/89

Concern Bank
State Bank of India
Sonauli Brach: 6364
a/c No.11103089958
rajendrakumar kalal

Apr 9, 2013

Incoming pension is very less

Sir, i am ex hav rajendra kumar kalal . I am not getting my exact pension and i want to know about my exact pension
My army no is 14560699M . And i also want to know whether i'm elligible for ACP 1 .

postal address - stn wrksp eme ,pune
dk Tyagi

Apr 7, 2013

NON PAMENT OF REVISED DISABILTY PENSION

I am esm no 14676494-w CFN Devendra Kumar R/O EME Secunderabad Invalid out from service 26.09.1983.My PPO NO D/163/83. MY Disability element is 20% now I am drawing RS 702 PM From 01.01.2006 my mob.09893696891 my address
D-21 RAJAT VIHAR HOSANGABAD ROAD BHOPAL MP 462026
kgt1501

Apr 5, 2013

Cammutation of pension

i am rtired H/Lt & Sub Maj and having PPO No S/O38727 Having Acct No11100623408 in SBI Thane ( Branch Code 0489 ) cammutation amunt Rs 2261 was deducted till 30/01/11. It is matter of suprise the Rs 1547.00 started as cammution in march 2013 pension. I can not understand how cammution will re start again any intimation and what ground.
When cotacted the Bank it is from your side. pse clearify the detail. it is harssment to me.
Thanking You.

Mob 09870669118
Bhandare Vinod

Mar 20, 2013

Family pesion & PPO number & Anexture III

I am smt. Koynabai Sauda Kamble, widow of pensioner EX JC 44090 NB. SUB. Sauda Dhondi Kamble. After the death of my husband I have completing process of my family pension through State bank of India, Tasgaon branch, my pension worked-out and granted is Rs. 3500/- but it is from Annexture-III of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 17(4)/2008(1)/D(Pen/Pol) dated 11 Nov. 2008, Table 2- Family Pension, thet the family pension as entitled to the rank of NB. SUB. (GP-'Y') is Rs. 4650/-
I have also observed that my husband PPO number S/47563/1977 is same on my family pension account in bank software and record. I have not given my correct family pension PPO. and I have also seen that in Annexture-III, my account record can not be display. There bank officers says that, something problem with your account but they can not give the satisfied answer.
So please check my account record and do the needfull and take the nessesary action.

Sir please send me my correct PPO number and solve the Annexture-III problem.

smt. Koynabai Sauda Kamble (Bank A/C No. 31183898978)
A/P: Manjarde
Tal: Tasgaon
Dist: Sangli
email: bvinodas@yahoo.com
BABU G

Mar 4, 2013

Cammutation

NON RECEIVED REVISED PAY SCALE COMMUTATION.
Sir I am Discharged from 30 Jun 2008 under mention P P O Received till the date
S/036069/2008, S/Corr/019373/2008. S/Corr/144098/2010, DE/Corr/010716/2011, S/Corr/197968/2011, DE/Corr/4604/2013.
If So please take action to the same to me at the earliest. I am waiting for your Reply please.

Thanking your
yours faith fully
NO .14586833 k
EX - Hav BABU. G
Mail ID babugsbilife@gmail.com
Jarnail Brar

Mar 3, 2013

Commutation amount in pension account

No. 14456662-Y Name Jarnail Singh S/o Gurdav Singh VPO Rode, Tehsil Bagha Purana, District Moga, Punjab. I was retired from service on 01/11/1996 and i have competed 15 years of retirement on 01/11/2011 and eligible for getting my commutation amount of pension in my pension account wef 01/11/2011
It is requested that my commutation amount of pension may kindly be included in the pension account with effect 01/11/2011 and arrear of the same may also please be given at an early date.

brarsmehak@hotmail.com
dhama sunil

Mar 2, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION

My PPO number is S/22380/2005(ARMY) . my pension has been stoped since last four month without any reason. you are requested to check the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Your 's
SUNIL KUMAR S/0 NIRMAL SINGH
VPO- NILOHA,TEH-MAWANA,DISTT-MEERUT U.P
laly thomas

Mar 1, 2013

Non receipt of Death cum Retirement Gratuity

Ex No 14576400y NK (TS)/AVF AVN Laly Thomas retired from Corps of EME (Army) on 31 Dec 2006. I have already been given a compliant on 30th Jan 2013 regarding same subject. Till date I have not received any reply from your office. As I had received my pension benefits vide your office Original PPO No S/050622/2006 dt 15 Jan 2007, Corrg.PPO No S/CORR/061592/2011 and S/CORR/032924/2011. Almost all the Ex-serviceman who had retired alongwith me on 31 Dec 2006 have been received their 'DEATH CUM RETIREMENT GRATUITY'. I have not been received the same till date. I request your honour to confirm that, whether DEATH CUM RETIREMENT GRATUITY is applicable to me ? if so, please be take necessary steps to get the same to me at the earliest. Iam waiting for your reply please.

Nk(TS) Laly Thomas
H No 33-99/24
GK Castle, Officers Colony
R K Puram, Secunderabad
(AP) - 500 056
P.K.CHAUDHRY

Feb 27, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL PPO AND REVISED PPO'S

PLEASE REFER MY COMPLAINT CUM REQUEST DATED 21st FEB 2013. I RETIRED IN 1994 FROM ARMY AND I AM GETTING

MY PENSION VIDE PPO NO. M/003438/94. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORIGINAL PPO TILL DATE. NEITHER I HAVE

RECEIVED ANY REVISED PPO SINCE 1994. THIS IS CAUSING LOT OF INCONVENIENCE IN THE ABSENCE OF ORIGINAL

PPO. tHIS MY BE DUE TO INCORRECT ADDRESS IN RECORD . KINDLY NOTE MY CORRECT ADDRESS AND FORWARD ME

ORIGINAL PPO ALOG WITH REVISED PPO'S.

LT.. COL.P.K.CHAUDHRY
IC-30961W
55-L, MODEL TOWN, PANIPAT. PIN 132103
P.K.CHAUDHRY

Feb 21, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL PPO

I am retired Army officer getting my pension vide CDA (P) Allahabad PPO No. M/ 003438/ 94. Till date I have not received my

Original PPO nor I have received any Revised PPO . This is causing lot of inconvenience .

Kindly forward my ORIGINAL PPO AND REVISED PPO'S .

Lt.Col. P.K.Chaudhry
55-L ,Model Town,
PANIPAT-132103
Jitender Kumar

Feb 21, 2013

family pension order delay

Subject : Family Pension (P.P.O.) Delay
I am Wife of 6880051 Late Shri. Jagdish Prasad Rank Sepoy. My Husband has died
Dated on 27-6-2012. He has Retired from Army Ordance Corp.
Necessary Document for continued grant of family pension were forwarded by “ SAINIK BOARD, Bijnor
Records . Their Letter No. 2035/family pension/2012/411 dated on 11/10/2012.
Before it, I also sent necessary document dated on 01/8/2012 & 20/9/2012.
Sir, I am 68 years old lady. I’m sick now days, I’m too weak to walk.

So, I requested to that my family pension order allow me as soon as possible.

Thank’ s with warm Regard’s

Contact No. 9540492214 / 9560716990

MAJOR NAZAR SINGH GILL

Feb 10, 2013

Revision of service/disability pension

Major NS GILL (S L 03025X) M/003862/2002 and M/DIS/001563/2003.My complaint No S L 03025X/N S G/P dated 18 Jul 2012 addressed to H.Def Min and copy to P . C D A (P) and their letter NoG1/M/Misc/VII dated 26 Jul 2012.Since Govt letter and Circular No 500 have been issued and my P P O may please be revised to Rs.20020 p.m. based on my last pay drawn Rs.14750x1.86 = 27440 + 6600 Grade Pay +6000 M S P =40040 and its 50% Rs.20020 p.m. from 01.07.2008 and Rs.17020 FROM 01.01.2006 instead of Rs> 16560 presently being paid as per consolidated formula. My disability pension also to be revised to Rs.3604 instead of Rs.2538 presently being paid.It is requested that revised P P O be issued to my Bankers S B I JAGRAON-142026 .With Regards.Yours Faithfully, Major Nazar Singh Gill.Mobile No 919876188868.
Rangrao Gaikwad

Feb 7, 2013

Pension Received / Obtain

I was service from 10/121965 to 30/12/1970. I was given discharge in Army. But I received now former soldier (ex-srviceman). Ex no.1238239 Rangrao Hari Gaikwad. I was entry on D.S.C. 01/08/1972 in Kannur office (kerala) But 03/04/1973 when I had rejected medical board and dismiss/less in my service/ job. I don't receive any medical persion or farmer soldier pension. I am living without pension. I am living without pension, so I want pension for living thing or the future life. I negleced 40 years to this matter. But I want pension for future life. But Nowadays don't receive medical pension. Please give me medical pension or soldier pension you reading this message may be trouble, so forgive me. For gie me so possible as. Please send letter or message and regain forgive me, forgive me.

Copy to -
Saink Board
laly thomas

Jan 30, 2013

Non receipt of Death cum Retirement Gratuity

Ex No 14576400y NK (TS)/AVF AVN Laly Thomas retired from Corps of EME (Army) on 31 Dec 2006. I have been received my pension benefits vide your office Original PPO No S/050622/2006 dt 15 Jan 2007, Corrg.PPO No S/CORR/061592/2011 and S/CORR/032924/2011. Almost all the Ex-serviceman who retired alongwith me on 31 Dec 2006 have been received their 'DEATH CUM RETIREMENT GRATUITY'. I have not been received the same till date. I request your honour to confirm that, whether DEATH CUM RETIREMENT GRATUITY is applicable to me ? if so, please take action to the same to me at the earliest. Iam waiting for your reply please.

Thanking your
Ex NK(TS) Laly Thomas
Mail ID lalykocheethra@gmail.com
kamlesh srivastava

Jan 29, 2013

GOVTMENT SANCTION AND LAYING DOWN TERM &CONDISION OF PERMANENT ABSORPTION UNDER H.A.L

JOINED H.A.L Organisation on permanent absorption basis after rending more than 16years of service PROVISIONAL .P.P.O WAS ISSUED AFTER SUPERANNUATION FROM H.A.LON 30TH JUNE 2008.(C/FYS/63/2008.) AS PRORATA PENSION . COMPUTERISED COPY OF P.P.O IS YET TO BE ISSUED AFTER GOVERNMENT SANCTION.
I AM GETTING PROVISIONAL-PENSION WITH OUT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE .CASE IS PENDING AT P.C.D.A ALLAHABAD SINCE LONG (5 YEARS )MINISTRY OF DEFENCE GRIEVE NICE CELL VIDE MOD ID. 185/Def Sec/PG/012 dated 20-12-2012 has requested PCDA FOR DECISION AND RELEASE OF PENDING RETIRING DUES . REGION FOR DELAY MAY NE FROM H.A.L SIDE AS THEY HAVE NOT OBTAINED RELEASING FROM ORDNANCE FACTORY KHAMARIA AND GOVT SANCTION AT TIME OF ABSORPTION
KINDLY EXPEDITE THE MATTER FOR SETTLMENT WITH P.C.D.A AS PER GOVT RULES WITH IN FEW DAYS PLEASE.
SHAM KUMAR
EX CHARGE-MAM II
ORDNANCE FACTORY KHAMARIA JABALPUR
Inder Jit

Jan 22, 2013

None crediting of 3 months pension

JC 755750L Sub(Retd)/Hony Sun Maj Inder Jit has not received pensin for the months of Nov 2012,Dec 2012,and now Jan 2013 implies that 3X15989 = 47967 and DA @7% for the months of Jully and Aug 2012 implies that 2X917 = 1834. total amount 47967+1834 = 49801. My PPO NO is S/028457/2012 (ARMY). I had deposited my Life certificate on 26 Nov 2012 to the Manager Punjab national Bank Gola Gokaran Nath ,Dist- Lakhimpur Kheri UP PIN Code - 262802. Therefor I request kindly credit my said amount in my savings account as mentioned in my PPO.my email address is ij5957@gmail.com and mobile No is 9415300719.

vijayan47

Jan 22, 2013

lower ranks more pension and salary

Sub X Gp is getting more pension than of Sub Maj Y Gp. This is contrary to status co. request clarification.
banti raun

Jan 21, 2013

FAMILY PENSION

Respected Sir I'm 80% disabled son of JC-56647 Late Sub Mukat Behari Lal who expired on 09 Jul 2005. Since than I am struggling for my Family Pension with EME records c/o 56 APO and CDA(Pension ) Allahabad.All the documents/certificate/verification has been send to them so many times as per their requirements. Last letter No JC-56647/FP-1Pen dated 02 Jul 2012 of EME Records PIN 900453 was send to PCDA(P) G-4Sec GP-II Allahabad with copy to me.NO PPO has been finalized till date.May I request your good offices to look into the matter personally.Otherwise I have to sit in front any mandirgurudwara sahib for begging.

Shri Mukesh son of Late Sub Mukat Behari Lal

To :
PCDA (Pensions),
Draupadi Ghat,
Allahabad

Subject:- Revision of service pension on the recommendation of 6th CPC : pre-2006 cases.

I am getting pension from State Bank of India Kailashahar Br through CPPC Guwahati (ASSAM). After long communication with SBI, Kailashahar it is not able to finalise the pension as per 6 cpc due to my unreadable PPO. Therefore you are requested to issue me a fresh PPO for settlement of the same. My necessary details given as under:-

Name : BIRENDRA KUMAR SINHA
RANK: SPR
ARMY NO. 1517544
RECORDS: BEG, KIRKEE, PUNE
PPO NO. : S/24821/77
Existing basic Pay Rs 3,500/- pm

My Pension was required to be revised as per Circular No. 430 dated 10.03.2010.

It is, therefore, requested that a fresh revised PPO as per above circular may be provided to CPPC, 6th Floor, Sethi Trust Building, Bhangagar, Gauhati, Assam - 781 005 with a copy to me, so that I can draw arrears of the revised pension.

With Regards.

Unakoti Dist. TRIPURA - 799279

micro mix canvas2plus A110q - theft
    imy mobile was stolen IMEI 911314103236967
    SSC - Change test centre
    Hi, I had given my exam centre as Pune but now i have...
    Country Vacations - Accommodation Gift Voucher
    I have similar experience just recently where I have been...
    timesjob.com - refund of fee against my order no.1511376
    sir ,my name is satyabrata mishra.i am from hyderabad and...
    159935 - Want Good Road
    Respected Tourist Minister when we will get good roads for...
    Tata Sky - Cheating by Tata Sky
    Tata sky added active cooking pack without my consent,...
    State bank of hyderabad - Irresponsive from branch manager and team members for...
    Dear Sir/Medam, We are stay holders near church compund...
    SBI PO Exam 2014 - check out the result of SBI PO 2014
    Sir/madam I have appeared to the SBI PO 2014...
    cpwd sewa - sealing Leakage from Bathroom
    Dear, sir The sealing leakage from...