CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

Umed Singh

Oct 14, 2013

REQUEST FOR DUPLICATE PPO NO. S/JN/001197/96 IN RESPECT OF EX- (NOW LATE) NB SUB DHARAM SINGHJC67709

Respected sir ,
My husband ex-NB SUB Dharam Singh expired on 28 april 2013 I Submitted all the documents to SBI lalkuan Branch for family pension purpose after 4 month when pension not received I send a reminder to PCDA they replied submit the PPO no. S/JN/001197/96 . I send a loss certificate of PPO no. S/JN/001197/96 to Pr. C.D.A. (Pension) Allahabad duly signed by my PDA Bank Manager on 27 Sept. 2013.
I requested to your kind honor that please take immediate action for issue duplicate copy of PPO no. S/JN/001197/96 I am facing more problem due to not received the pension my bank address is SBI Lalkuan Branch Code No. 2567 IFC Code No. SBIN0002567
raaky

Oct 6, 2013

regarding substantive major pre-2006

sir i am major gurusamy kannabiran retired on 01-10-2002 as substantive major completed 21 years. my service no is sl 03427 p, my ppo no is m/003492/2002 dt 11 july 2002 .my pension bank is canara bank gnanaolivupurm madurai-625016 .sb acct no 1093101022880 ,as per circular 14 of 6cpcc i am eligible for lt.col pension for which i have already applied in the priscribed form annexure 2 through my pda to pcdao pune on 26 july 2013. till now i have not received any letter in this regard .i humbly request you reply me at the earleist .i am communicating this through my cousin radhakrishnan gmail id .thanking you .yours sincerly .major g.kannabiran
mira roy

Sep 24, 2013

Non-payment of Arrears of revised basic family pension vide pcda cir no.502 dt.17/01/2013

Most respectfully I beg to inform you that I have not received my arrears of revised basic family pension from 24/09/2012 vide cir.no.502 dt.17/01/2013. My Late father retired from Army on 22/10/1969 and expired on 05/09/2007 and my mother also expired on 02/08/2004.Now orphane widow pensioner and in spite of several reminders to SBI,CPPC,Patna and also my PDA
SBI, Durgasthan Branch (Katihar) but result is not comes out favourable.

2.Kindly advise me what best way to follow that I get my arrears I will submit documents accordingly.

(Mira ROy)
Gamitola , Katihar
PPO No.FA/N/12911/2011
CEll- 09430813648
mira roy

Sep 24, 2013

Most respectfully I beg to inform you that I have not received my arrears of revised basic family pension from 24/12/2012 vide cir.no.502 dt.17/01/2013. My Late father retired from Army on 22/10/1969 and expired on 05/09/2007 and my mother also expired on 02/08/2004.Now orphane widow pensioner and in spite of several reminders to SBI,CPPC,Patna and also my PDA
SBI, Durgasthan Branch (Katihar) but result is not comes out favourable.

(Mira ROy)
Gamitola , Katihar
PPO No.FA/N/12911/2011
CEll- 09430813648
Capt B Rama Krishna

Sep 17, 2013

arrears due

I joined Army medical corp as Lt on 8th April 1982 and retired on 5 May 1987.
My last tenure was at Gandhinagar and served in 2nd Kumaon Regt.
I have not received any arrears so far.
Kindly advise me what best way to follow that I get my arrears.I will submit documents accordingly.
Your faithfully
Capt Boddupalli Rama krishna
MD Paeditrics
cell:9440156459
e mail:captain@brk739@gmail.com
SriramSingh

Aug 25, 2013

corrigendam PPo not issue

15358130Y ex HAV (Hont Nb Sub Sriram Singh) retired for indian army 01 Mar 2011 but not granted for ACP Nb Sub Pension till date61070
HN Vimalanathan

Aug 21, 2013

PPO Not issued

Shri S Shaik Dawood, Civilian Motor Driver (Sp;ecial Grade) retired on 31 May 13 (AN) and my PPO is still awaited.

Your office letter No EDP/C/MISC/C-587513/XV dated 03 May refers and suitable amendments were forwarded in response by Defence Services Staff College, Wellington on 22 May 13.

Request intimate present position.
girija shankar vishwakarma

Jul 31, 2013

NON PAYMENT OF DISABLITY PENTION

respected sir i inform u that my Army no-14341432Y E-X HAVILDAR 131AD REGIMENT. And my PPO NO.-D/1510/95. I TELL U ON MONTH OCT 2012 SE DISABLITY PENTION BANK A/C ME NHI AA RHI HAI. SBI CODE NO.-00157 DISTRICT PRATAPGARH. SO KINDLY PLEASE CHEACK IT ND SOLVE IT. ND KINDLY INFORM ME AT THIS MAIL ID -keshavrazz@ibibo.com.
gsy63

POST - TAKRUPUR
DISTT - ETAWAH
(UP) 206127
Mob No 9838172320
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESPECTED SIR,
My name Ex Nb Sub Sadhu Singh PPO No - S/034402/77
SBI A/C No - 10754724590

My age is 92 years. I request you to give me age pension and medical pension 100/- pm since 2006.I am not availing medical facility from any ECHS/Mil Hosp.
ramsinghjun2013

Jul 27, 2013

non receipt of ppo

sir,i am Ex sub Ram Singh retd from corps of signals wef 01 jun 2013 as per PPO No-S/022655/2013(ARMY) dt 216 April 2013 and Signals Records letter No-JC372465P/SP/NER/PPO-3 dt 31 May 2013.There is no PPO received in bank till date please check your end and dispatch my PPO at the earliest.My Account No-20040113756 at SBI Ner Chowk,Mandi HP. My Mob No-08988263100 and my email is-raksha24052013@gmal.com
Bhavanirajan

Jul 14, 2013

Redemption of Commutation Pension

I, NL-14380P Lt (Mrs) Bhavani Rajan, MNS (Local) is a pensioner and was granted pension under CDA (Pensions) Allahabad PPO No.G-1/Civil/MISC/215/6-98-VI dated 20 Jul1998 and is in receipt of pension wef 1 Dec 1997. I have now completed 15 years of receiving pension and due for redemption of commutation pension wef Dec 2012. The commutted value was Rs 1636/-. I now request you to kindly look into the matter and take action for redumption of the commuted value at the earlieat. I am presently drawing pension through State Bank of India, Hebbal Branch, Bangalore, and my account number with them is 100476443628.

Please do the needful,

Mrs Bhavani Rajan retd Lt MNS (local)

Jun 26, 2013

Not received correct service pension

I Ex Hav Dalip Kumar retired from Army wef 28 Feb 2005. At time I am drawing Rs 8700/- including DA. Please me know about my right pension or basic pension. No arrears received since 2010.
mohan kurup

Jun 25, 2013

commutation amount of pension

No 14231374X Rank Havildar Name Mohandas Kurup, I was retired from Army Corps of Signals on 01 Apr 1998 vide PPO No S/061441/98(ARMY) and I have completed 15 yrs of retirement on 01 Apr 2013 and eligible for getting my commuted portion amount of pension but it is not credited in my account with effect from 01 Apr 2013.

It is requested that my commuted amount of pension may please be included in pension account wef 01 Apr 2013 and arreas of the same may also be given at an early date.

Hav Mohandas Kurup
Qtr No 225/2 GCF Colony
Vidhya Nager
Jabalpur (MP)
Mob 9300104536

Jun 20, 2013

PPO

Sir, From old PPO, Not clarify the pension scale. Please fwd fresh PPO of 14268417Y Hav Dalip Kumar retired from Army Corps of Signals on 28 Feb 2005 (A/N).

Jun 20, 2013

Pension pre-2006

Sir, Army No 14268417Y Hav Dalip Kumar was retired from Army (Corps of Signals) as a Hav on 28 Feb 2005 (A/N). Now I am getting Rs 8700/- including DA. My pension is very less.
New Hav who is retiring after 2006 is getting Rs 16000/-. Please check my pension and basic pension.
Sqn Ldr S S Yadav

Jun 6, 2013

Wrong Revision of Pension

WRONG FIXING OF PENSION IN THE RECENT INCREASE VIDE- MOD-LETTER NO-1(13)/2009/D(PENSION POLICY) DATED 24 SEPT 2012 FOR SQN LDR S S YADAV(9338).

PPONO.M/PROV/3253, M/FCP/898/88 ,M/MODP/9244/99, M/CORR/3019/2009

Please refer to my earlier two letters and two e-mails to you on the subject matter. There has been no response from CDA(Pension).

2. While fixing my recent pension revision, it has been fixed on the basis of 20 years of service with the Indian Air Force (20 years 4 months and 18 days) . While I had put in another 3 years 154 days with Indian Navy, which has been counted by the CDA(Pension) , vide their CDA letter no.G1/M/49365/AF/8 dated dated 04/12/2008 making it 23 years 292 days of service.

4. Earlier my basic pension was fixed at Rs 14026/- vide your PPO NO.M/CORR/3019/2009 . This amount when compared in the Tabel at Annexure-ii,of the MOD letter No 17(4)/2008(1)/D(Pen/Pol) dated 20.10.2009 would fall at 24.5 years of service.

5. As per the new chart given at Annexure ii (Revised)to MOD letter no-17(4)/2008(1)/D(Pen/Pol) dated 17.01.2013, my basic pension should be fixed at 24.5 years of service which would be at Rs 17930/- . It has been fixed at Rs 15447/- which is incorrect.

6. I ,therefore request your office to direct the Syndicate Bank RK Puram New Delhi , and advise the Bank to correct the figure. You are requested to expedite the matter. But there has been no response from CDA(Pension) for the last three months.
col hs llamba

Jun 1, 2013

pension Dues

IC-18702 F-HARJEET SINGH LAMBA COLONEL-ARMOURED CORPS RETIRING PENSION-PPO-M/003776/92
RELIEF REQUESTED
[A] REVISED PPO
[B]CHECK ENTILEMENT OF PENSION
[C]WORK SHEET FOR DUES PAID/PENDING
[D] DETAILS OF DUES STILL TO BE PAID
[E] ALL DETAILS PENSION PAPERS[TOTAL RECORD CONCERNING OFFICER] STILL NOT TO STATE BANK OF INDIA SECTOR 10 PANCHKULA HARYANA . IN SPITE OF CONSTANTS EFFORTS CAUSING DELAY IN SUBMISSION OF LIFE CERTIFICATE AND OTHER FORMALITIES.
[F]COMPLETE DETAILS OF ENTITLEMENT-DETAILS OF DUES PAID AND DUES PENDING
2.REQUEST ACCORD PRIORITY BEING 73 YEARS OLD SENIOR CITIZEN
Vijender Singh Sirohi

Jun 1, 2013

Non restore of capitalised amount after fifteen yaears by Syndicate Bank Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New Delhi.

From,
JC-212096K Sub/Hon Lt Vijender Singh (EFS)
HNo - 5/480. Mohalla Maharam, Shahdara Delhi - 110032.

Sub:-Non store of Capitalised value by Syndicate Bank, Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New delhi after completing Fifteen years of the retirement.

I was retireed from Corps of Signals as Sub/Hon Lt on 31 August 1997. At that time I recived my PPO No-S-025544/97 for the rank of Sub. After three months I recived another Cor PPO No-S/Cor/017842/97 for the Rank of Sub/Hon Lt which was effective from 01 Sept 1997. After one year and three months I recived another Cor PPO of fifth pay commission No-S/Cor/125246/98 which was effective from 01 Sept 1997. After that I never recived any Corr PPO till date.

I have my pension account No-90632030001155 with Syndicate Bank Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New delhi. But after completing fifteen years of retirement, Syndicate Bank Air HQ Vayu Bhawan New Delhi is not restoring my capitalised amount stating that Bank will restore the Capitalised amount as per the PPO recived by bank time to time.

If Syndicate Bank is right then who will pay the amount for that period(Rs-171/-pm from 01 sept 1997 to 31 Dec 1997 total amount=684/- & Rs 1620/- from 01 Sept 1997 to 28 Feb 1998 total amount=27540/-)(Grand total = 684+27540=28224/-) While other Banks are restoring capitalised amount after completing fifteen years of retirement. I had provided such type of references to Syndicate Bank but Bank ignored it completely and told me that NER Group will pay write Ner Group for all matter.

Are the pension rules are diffrent for all nationalized banks? Till date I never recived this amount as arrear and after asking other persons nobody tell that they recived such type of arrear.

Therefore I request you to please guide me what to do for all these.

Mob:- 09971947698
E-mail:-

vijender52@yahoo.in
vijendersinghsirohi@gmail.com
sarjinder singh

May 27, 2013

Request for amended copy of PPO -S/37827/88

I retired as Hony lt(sub/Major) on 01 March 1989 & drying the pension for this rank from the same date. As per new letter regarding (one rank one pension) issued during year 2012, I am not getting correct pension from bank as per table given in this letter.Kindly send me a amended PPO including this amendment. My original above PPO was amended vide your office corr.ppo.S/corr/102.93/2000 in respect of Ex. No.Jc 68177M SM/Hony Lt Sarjinder Singh.

yours faithfully,
Sarjinder Singh
Village - Rohti Chhanna
Po-Rohta Tes -Nabha-147201
distt-Patiala(punjab)
dineshvnath

May 4, 2013

PENSION CALCULATION

The Basic Pension has decreased in April 2013 (8602).Previous Basic pension has (11865). So the calculation is mistaken . So please the reference this problem (ppo No.S/045272/96) Hony .LT ,Pensioner -E.viswanathan
Nirmal Karmakar

Ambiguity in Corrigendum PPO

According to my PPO No S/015153/2009 (ARMY), my Gross DCRG was Rs 188303/-.
But according to corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/155307/2011 (ARMY) my Gross DCRG shown
For Column Gross DCRG Rs 145880/- Read Rs 187560/- difference of DCRG to be paid (+) Rs 41680/-
And also according to corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/039165/2012 (ARMY) my Gross DCRG shown
For Column Gross DCRG Rs 187560/- Read Rs 187560/- difference of DCRG to be paid (+) Rs 3713/-
Due to this my pension paying Bank ie. Bank of Baroda is denying to give the above difference amount without clarify the
above difference gross DCRD. You are requested to look into the matter and issue fresh PPO so that I can get my due
immediately.

Thanking You,
14616739X Ex-Hav Nirmal Karmakar
e-mail ID- nirmalkarmakar100@yahoo.com
S.C.MALIK

revision of Pension /gratuity

Officer IN-Charge (GP VII/XV
Office of the chief CDA (Pen)
Draupadighat ALLAHABAD
Subject REVISION OF PENSION/GRATUITY in respect of MES No 305821satish chandra Malik Retd On 31-12-2001

Please refer CRO (offivers0 letter No CRO /34/696-n/SCM/12/2001 dated 12 Feb 2013
Revision of Pension/ Gratuity is still awaited

Date 2May 3, 2013

CDA (P)
Allahabad
(India)

I am ex-serviceman of Office of GE(AF) Shillong on the post of MES from 1 Feb. 1966 to 30 June 1989. Although my regular pension amount is 7524/- (till October 2012) but on the payment of November till now I got only Rs.4320/-.I consulted the concern Bank but they did not know the cause of such deduction.
I sent a copy of request letter through State bank of India, sonauli branch but no action is taken. So, I humbly request you to take an action on my letter and amend the pension amount because this is the only source of living for us.
I hope for the positive anticipation

MES /237549 Shri Parashuram Sharma
P Po No.C/E/10608/89

Concern Bank
State Bank of India
Sonauli Brach: 6364
a/c No.11103089958
rajendrakumar kalal

Apr 9, 2013

Incoming pension is very less

Sir, i am ex hav rajendra kumar kalal . I am not getting my exact pension and i want to know about my exact pension
My army no is 14560699M . And i also want to know whether i'm elligible for ACP 1 .

postal address - stn wrksp eme ,pune
dk Tyagi

Apr 7, 2013

NON PAMENT OF REVISED DISABILTY PENSION

I am esm no 14676494-w CFN Devendra Kumar R/O EME Secunderabad Invalid out from service 26.09.1983.My PPO NO D/163/83. MY Disability element is 20% now I am drawing RS 702 PM From 01.01.2006 my mob.09893696891 my address
D-21 RAJAT VIHAR HOSANGABAD ROAD BHOPAL MP 462026

snapdeal - bad experiance
    in India worst social network site
    paytm - Did not receive my refund.
    My order number is 675752634. I had cancelled this order...
    ZEE TV - Kumkum bhagya
    Kumkum bhagya was one of my fav serial. But for last few...
    317349 - E-mail clarification
    I have doubt about following e-mail.So I need a detail...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - no proper infermation about personal loan
    I was been offered with a personal loan of 99000 and they...
    YEPME - shoes
    i want to cancle my oder no. 11233029
    Star Plus - Why this serials are buzzing up
    Star plus u hv only few serials which r really good. We...
    297521 - Capital via fraud
    The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which...
    213406 - Regarding online shopping of two Sound Magic Earphones...
    I bought two Sound Magic earphones worth Rs. 1049 from...