CDA Pension Allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about CDA Pension Allahabad

anil kumar 1960

wrong fixation

With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention towards my OROP arrears and fixation of my orop. I served 15 years in Indian Navy and left service as Cheif Artificer on 30th Nov 1996 vide my PPO no 01515/96. My OROP Rs 8740 have been fixed as table 7 while my other batch mates got Rs 10480/- I am in A group, there is no column for Cheif Artificer. Please look into matter and do need ful

Anil Kumar
Date of Leaving Service 30 Nov 1996
Email Id anilkmjain06@rediffmail.com
arunamaduri

Apr 4, 2016

Inspection before giving family pension

I complaint earlier also Brig. Subramanian N. Iyer who expired on 6th November 2015. He was taken care by me since 16 years evwen earlier he lived alone after his retirement he has been living alone was not looked after by his wife Parvathi Iyer. Please keep this note in your records do a thorough enquiry. Army is committing a big sin by giving family pension without making proper inspection. I request please implement a rule where you can ensure that people who served nation should be treated well by their wife if not please do not give pension to those wife who only marry for the sake of pension not care for husband. I feel you should have some method where one can keep a tract of those details by which we avoid pension going to wrong person instead same money can be used to many orphange or poor welfare purpose. If you have any clarification to be made please contact me on my mob 9885766725 there is one best way to find out Brig Subramanian Iyer has Adhaar Card Hyderabad address his wife will have different city address u need to ensure that the wife and husband produce same address proof details for family pension if it is different address i request your office to do thorough enquiry and avoid sanction of pension. I hope justice will be done to every individual those who serve nation. He used to take his pension through Syndicate Bank, Picket Secunderabad.
swarans12

UPGRADATION OF OROP AS CHIEF ARTIFICER

with ref. to the circular no. 555 dt. 04-02-2016, Table no.7, OROP

There is no column exists for the Chief Artificer rank. Column appears for Art. I, II & III only. so, all pensioner of the rank of Chief Artificer will not be able to calculate their pension scale with regard to OROP.

All officials engaged in calculations of their pension, how they will calculate & disburse their pension scale.

I do not know my actual entitlement with regard to OROP as on date.

In view of above, with due respect I request you to do the needful & reply as early as possible.
My Service particular are given below for your Ready Reference -

Name: Swaran singh, D.O.B 18/08/1967, Qualifying Service Rendered ; 15 yrs., 00 months& 00 days.
vide Corr. Revised P.P.O no. 09/97/B//S/00330/2000 Dt. 27-01-2000 , Service Cadre : Indian Navy, .

My Email i/d - swarans12@gmail.com

(Swaran singh)
mob. No. 9417321555 / 9417521555
Email: swarans12@gmail.com
swarans12

UPGRADATION OF OROP AS CHIEF ARTIFICER

There has to be clear instruction on the subject matter.

I also inform you that till date my pension is not yet adjusted. neither I have received the updated pension nor any arrears.

My Service particular are given below for your Ready Reference -

Name: Swapan k Sarkar, D.O.B 04/02/1956, Qualifying Service Rendered ; 20 yrs., 05 months& 26 days.
vide Corr. Revised P.P.O no. 09/97/B//S/02235/2003 Dt. 24-12-2003 , Service Cadre : Indian Navy,
SBI Pension Account No. 112091602376.

My Email i/d - sarkarsk72@yahoo.com

(SK SARKAR)
mob. No. 9869254343 / 8796211339
Email: sarkarsk72@yahoo.com
george k y

Apr 3, 2016

one rank one pension

No 7775290X Ex Hav George K Y of C M P . My retirement date is 31 mar 2011. My basic pension is 9382/- Now my one rank one pension is not affected till date. I have request to you my basic pension of one rank one pension
sivananth

Apr 3, 2016

2006 pay commission arrear and OROP scheme

My Service no 14800554w EX.NK.S Sivakumar, my PPO no-S/015010/2005(army)
I have not yet received 2006 pay commission arrear and OROP scheme from UCO bank.Please take necessary action in this regard
srnagula

Apr 2, 2016

non receipt of prop arrears and revision of pension

I am Lt Col Sitaramaiah Nagula , SL-03755H, PPO No:M/2/2006 & Corr.PPO No. M/CORR/9003/2009 , not in receipt of 1st instalment of arrears as per OROP and revised pension vide circular No.500. Kindly instruct my bankers to credit the same (Syndicate Bank,Alwal ,Secunderabad,Telangana) in my SB A/C No.30202200107360.
thete1

PPO For Pree-2006. Thete Punja Bhimaji

I am retired in Sep-1990. but I have want to New PPO. I applied many timems to C D A Allahabad, They have not any Answer.CDA Alahabad is made cily for Ex-Servicement.Please Details for PPO any Idea. Army No.1547032 M. Thete Punja Bhimaji.
Sailen Deuri

Non revision of Pension Hav ACP-I

Please refer to PCDA(P) Allahabad No EDP/Corr/19/DPA/Gp-XII/Vol-V dated 28 Dec 2015.

Kindly forward corrigendum PPO regarding HAV ACP-I in r/o No 1477244X Ex Hav Sailen Deuri at the earliest.

Address :-
Email ID - sdeori16@gmail.com
Contact No - 91 9401605735
Kabi kankan Goswami

Non payment of pension arrears following Pre - 2006 pay revision

This is for your kind information that I am yet to get full pension arrears due to me even after lapse of more than six months.Although I have received certain amount including the one i.e.Rs.25000 in last Nov'15 but not against full arrears amount of around Rs.1,09,111 In this connection I made complaints to CPPC, Kolkata dated 21.03.20016 & 30.03.2016 but no response as yet.Further, I like to emphasis that from reliable sources and my veteran ex-servicemen colleagues I came to know that they have already received full arrears amount in last Nov'15 In this context, I requested CPPC, Kolkata to adjust the amount I have received against the full amount and the rest may be paid. I am a patient of COPD and prostrate gland problem and have been advised to undertake specialist treatment in Vellore. Therefore, I am in dire need of financial assistance. Would you kindly help me in my hapless situation by taking up this issue with CPPC, Kolkata for payment.My service and bank particulars are as follows for your kind perusal.

1.Ex - Sergeant 2. PPO No. AF/S/C/8071/85 3. Service No. 287717 4. Group - Y 5. Pension A/C No.11089971977
Pension disbursing bank - SBI, Anandapuri, Br. Code - 1770 6. Mob No. 9874539454
With deepest regard,
Kabi kankan Goswami
sumita197

Mar 30, 2016

Family pension AMC Officer

PCDA
Allahabad

I am drawing family pension as widow of Late Lt Col Tulsi Das Bhattacharyya (MR No 00688X) who served as a Permanent Commission Officer and doctor for 38 years in the Army Medical Corps. I am drawing family pension since his demise from Salt Lake Branch (01612) of the State Bank of India through CPPC State Bank of India, No 1 Strand Road Kolkata. My savings bank account no is 10836521043.
I have now learnt that my revised pension following OROP has been fixed under Table 19 meant for " Ordinary Family Pension (Normal Rate) under OROP for officers other than AMC/ADC/RVC and equivalent ranks in Navy and Air Force" with new basic of Rs 20859/-.
As my late husband was a commissioned AMC Officer with 38 years service and retired as Lt Col (TS), my ordinary pension should have been fixed under Table 20 meant for "Ordinary Family Pension (Normal Rate) under OROP for Commissioned Officers of AMC/ADC/RVC and equivalent Ranks in Navy / AirForce) at Rs 25500/-. I am aware that the fixation has been erroneously done.
My husband's original PPO No is M/000289/76.
Since I am frail and not keeping well and dependent on caretakers, it is not feasible for me to personally go to your office. May I request you kindly to relook into the OROP fixation and do the necessary rectification at your end at the earliest. You may kindly confirm at my son's email tapan.bhattacharyya@gmail.com
With kind regards, and best wishes,
​Mrs Malabika Bhattacharyya
W/O Late Lt Col TD Bhattacharyya
DA-197 Sector-1
Salt Lake City,
Swapan Kumar Sarkar

Mar 30, 2016

My Service particular are given below for your Ready Reference -

SBI Pension Account No. 112091602376.

My Email i/d - sarkarsk72@yahoo.com

(SK SARKAR)
mob. No. 9869254343 / 8796211339
Email: sarkarsk72@yahoo.com
Baldev Raj Dutta

Mar 28, 2016

service element of disability pension in r/o JC_255087w Ex Sub Baldev Raj Dutta of Arty

My disability pension is required to be revised as per pcda circular nos 554 dated 14.1.16 that disability pension shall also be revised wef 1.1.2006 in term of pcda circular no 547 dated 11.9.15.I approach PDA PNB Najafgarh for payment but pda is not in position to understand the language of pcda circular and they are not able to tell me actual/correct amount of disability pension which is now paid to me as revise scale.Request issue table/data with date ie from 1.1.6 to to 30.6.09 & 1.7.09 to onwards to pda PNB Najafgarh.
Narayan Pandit

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION SINCE DEC-2015

With due respect I draw your kind attention that I am not getting my pension since December 2015. You are kindly requested to look into
the matter and release the pension as earliest possible. The detail is mentioned below.

Name:- Narayan Pandit Service No. :- 655600-T, Rank- Sgt. Date of Joining:- 25.04.1978, Date of Discharge:- 01.05.1998.

PPO NO.:- 08/14/8/04329/1998 Bank Account No:- 10280169472, Name of Bank and Branch:- SBI,NTPC Town Ship,

Jamnipali,Korba Chhattisgarh(495450), Date of Birth:- 04.12.1960. Email ID- narayanpandit60@yahoo.com Mob No :- 09039285849
yogender pal singh

ARREARS WAS GIVEN TO ME NOT AS PER CIRCULAR 555

From: yog pal singh <yogpalsingh9@gmail.com
with due respect I request to that on 11/3/2016 , I received arrears 9082/
RS only ..My particular as below.
NAME. YOGENDER PAL SINGH RANK EX SERGENT SERVICE NO. 669960 S
TRADE/ GROUP ENG/FIT / X GROUP D.O.B 04/02/1962, D.O.ENROLLED 26/10/1981 , D.O.D 31/10 2001
Qualifying SERVICE 20 YRS. P.P.O NO.is 08/14/8/07198/2001
PNB ACCOUNT NO. 6011000100056334 GOVINDPURI MODINAGAR.
As per circular 555 my basic pension 7760/ RS is now which is increased
9055/ RS difference 1295/ RS and arrears 52484 / RS shown in circular 555
so just i want to confirm why it is so happen.
P[ease look in this matter and do the needful
I will be most thanks full to you.
My Email i/d yogpalsingh9@gmail.com

(Y.P. SINGH)
yours faithfully
A Sivaraji

Corrigendum PPO for disability pension

From : JC-640767M Ex-Subedar A Sivaraji (Y Group)
# 99/2,10th Main 100 feet road,Dodda Banaswadi, Bangalore-560043
E mail ID: asivaraji@yahoo.com

Subject:- Issue of Corrigendum for Disability pension : pre-2006 cases.

Retired from service on 01 Jun 2003 as substantive Subedar (Y group) with service pension and 20% disability pension for life.
I was granted disability pension @ Rs 310/- per month (which is applicable for NCOs and Sepoys) wef 01 June 2003 for life vide PCDA(Pension) Allahabad PPO No DE/014536/2003, whereas as per Govt of India Ministry of Defence letter No 1(2)/97/I/D(Pen-C) dated 31 Jan 2001, the rate of Disability element for 20% for JCOs works out to Rs. 380/- per month. Because of the initial wrong grant of disability pension by PSA, I have been getting disability pension from the PDA at the rate applicable for NCOs and Sepoys.

Kindly issue Revised PPO for disability rates as applicable to JCOs in my case and oblige.

Subedar A Sivaraji
EX JC-640767M
parmar godad bhai kesar bhai

ppo not found in cppc

DEAR SIR,

1. I JC-763712K SUB PARMAR GODAD BHAI KESAR BHAI (RTD) , SOS FROM SERVICE WEF 01 MARCH 2016. ORIGINAL PPO NO S/41320/2015 (ARMY) DTD 19 NOV 2015 HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED SO FAR AT CPPC, SBI, HEBBAL BRANCH, BANGALORE.
2. PLEASE KINDLY CONFIRM THE CURRENT STATUS OF PPO.

MY CONTACT NO:9620392365
MAIL ID: ragolaragp65@gmail.com
Reyyi Ravi Kumar

NON RECIEPT OF OROP ARREARS

I, Mr. Reyyi Ravi Kumar, Ex-NB/SUB,Army No. JC 759936M ,Group X,vide PPO no. S/047063/2008 and corrg No.D/CORR/10868/2015 ,Account No. 30344790538 SBI Langer House,Hyderabad Telangana State,CPPC in Hyderabad and my qualifying service was 21 years in the Army corps of EME. It is intimated your kind notice that I have not yet received OROP arrears under PCDA circular no. 555.

It is clearly mentioned in the circular No.555 my qualifying service new basic pension is INR 10,480 and total arrears INR 57,258 but till date no arrears credited in my account of service pension and disability pension arrears also not credited in my account.

It is requested that, you may please be credited as differentiate arrears of both service and disability pension in my account at the earliest. Also I have not received the revised PPO under OROP.

Reyyi Ravi Kumar

Tgh
AGKPD2786Q

Mar 18, 2016

Reg Disability pension arrears under OROP

I, Mr. Divakaran.C.P., Ex-Havildar, Army No. 14299891N, X-group Army, SBI Account No.10286771245, Kerala State. (CPPC Thiruvananthapuram) my qualifying service 18 years in the Army. I have received an amount sum of Rs.20296/- as an arrears under OROP on 14/03.2016 including both service pension and disability pension. As per the calculation sheet disability pension arrears calculated from 01.09.2015 to 29.02.2016 (six months) only instead of 01.07.2014 to till date.

It is clearly mentioned in the circular No.555 that, both the service pension and disability pension arrears should be calculated from 01.07.2014 to till date. then also why not calculated the the disability pension arrears from 01.07.2014 to till date.

It is requested that, the 14 months disability pension arrears from 01.07.2014 to 31.08.2015 (14 months) may please credited in my account at the earliest. Also I have not received the revised PPO under OROP.
thanking you /////
loknath14

Mar 18, 2016

PPO

Seasons greetings.Not a complaint but a request. In December Chennai floods, I lost all my house hold including Documents.
I don't even have PPO copy. Request you to kindly issue me a duplicate order over mail & also a hard copy. My details are:
No: IC-17914A MAJOR VARADARAJAN LOGANATHAN, EME
Date of retirement 30 Aug 1985
My last unit is 508 Army base workshop, Allahabad.
Permanent Address : 215 Defence colony, Ekkattuthangal CHENNAI -600032.
My aadhaar No. 6095 0551 0898. My mail ID loknath14@icloud.com
Request to send a duplicate copy over mail & also a hard copy for my records.
Any inconvenience is, however, regretted.
Thanks & regards.
Major(retd) V Loganathan
John Jebakumar

Mar 17, 2016

pension

sir my husband served in IA in the year of 1942 to 1947. The mode of retirement Demobilization of IA. when he was retired at the age of 26(twenty six). He served in State Government(Tamil Nadu) office suptd during his service period he paralized in right side.e passed away at the age of 74(1994).We submit the discharge book at local zilla sainik board. They said you are not applicable to get ESM widow pension the reason of getting my husbands state pension. If any possibilities to get ESM widow pension.My age is graceful of almighty 88(eighty eight years).Please consider my complaint.My husbands discharge book details below

NAME : J.SMART
UNIT : IAMC
RANK : S/HAV
MEDALS : INDIAN SERVICE MEDAL, WAR MEDAL
I/C RECORDS : H.Q, IAMC POONA
D S Kanwar

Mar 15, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF P P O

I Capt D S Kanwar ( I N ) No 00483Y retired from the Indian Navy wef 01 May 1984 after 22 years of active service . The last P P O received by me was M/MODP/08134/07 dated 07 Aug 1999. Thereafter the P P O issued after revision of pension in 2006 has not been received by me.
You are requested to send me the P P O as stated above at my present address stated below.

Capt D S Kanwar
B 149 Sector 50
NOIDA - 201301
( U P )

This address was intimated to your office vide my letter of 11 Jul 2013.

You can also e mail the P P O to me at my e mail id dskanwar@yahoo.com
Capt D S Kanwar
P K PATNAIK

Mar 11, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF FRESH PPO AFTER 2006 & 2012

NON RECEIPT OF LATEST CORREGENDUM OF PENSION AFTER 6TH PAY COMMISION

IC 36666K LT COL(TS) P K PATNAIK, retired on 22--04--2003 (on Premature after 27 yrs,1 month 1 day).

My original PPO No is M/003381/2003.After this despite pension rivision twice ( Ist after 6th pay commision and secondly wef 24 Sep 2012) no fresh PPO has been received from your good office whereas some of my collegues have received a long back.

In view of the above,I earnesly request your kind honour to please send me the requisite Corregendum PPO/ FRESH PPO at the earliest for which I will be highly thankful to you.It is also intimated that there is no change in my address already held by your office.

Your's Sincerely,

LT COL(TS) P K PATNAIK (Retd)
327 MANASARAVAR HEIGHT,PHASE-1, 3RD FLOOR, NEAR RTC COLONY, P.O. MANAVIKAS NAGAR, SECUNDERABAD, TELENGANA, PIN 500009. MOBILE NO-- 9391023729
Hira123

Mar 11, 2016

Arrear not received

Sir i am Hav hira singh son of massa singh.
My ppo no is s/035819/2004 Army.
Sir i am not received arrear balance.

idea 3g smartphone - RE: My charger not replaced by company
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    TSRTC - BUSSHELTER REQUIRE
    REQUIRE BUS SHELTER Hi, Iam Praveen Kumar from asif...
    Idea broadband - RE: Agent not refunding money for new broadband connection...
    Dear Customer, We request you to mail us the scan copy...
    Voonik - Item not collected
    Return request was booked for American-Elm Women's...
    HSSC HARYANA - age relaxation for exservicemen in haryana police CDO
    Respected Sir in haryana police CDO recruitment vacancies...
    rummy.support@octro.com - Fb id block
    My mummy account is block My i'd fb_100005187579020...
    IGNOU - revaluation result
    sir my revaluation result MCSO31 not updated...
    intex mobile - Bad Service
    I took my phone to service centre as it was not starting...
    Vodafone India - Unnecessary money deduction without active services
    deducing 35 rs by saying you activated some services on...