Consumer complaints and reviews about CENTRAL POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD, APCPDCL CENTRAL OFFICE

GCSREDDY1968

Aug 11, 2013

Changing of Category from Domestic to Commercial (2) on S.No.2114 02708 instead of S.No.2114 06087

I, Smt. G. Sujatha, R/o. H.No.8-1-22/32, Plot no.32, Jyothinagar Colony, have applied for 4th meter during Mar'13 and got the meter fixed during Apri'13 under S.No.2114 06087. In this connection, it is to submit that, by mistake it was registered under category 1 A instead of Cate:2 (Commercial shop) and immediately I have paid the difference amount by way of DD and applied for change of Category to Commercial but by mistake the authorities have changed the Category to another S.No.2114 02708 which is under Domestic since 13years and also changed the tariff and also levied ACD.

In this regard, it is requested to rectify the Category on S.No.2114 02708 as Domestic and the S.No.2114 06087 as 2 (Shop) and also requested to withdraw the excess tariff charged on S.No.2114 02708 and the ACD accordingly immediately.

Thanking you sir,

Smt. G.Sujatha,
Manish4u_tata Send email

Jun 8, 2012

Hi Sir,

I am the resident of Uday Nagar Colony, Kharmanghat, Hyderabad. I have two complaints to register on Central Power Distribution Company of AP. I have esteem regards to APCPDCL, but now a days the type of service being rendered is pathetic.

Complaint 1: There are frequent power cuts in the area, leaving us handicapped to do our day to day work. Previously there was a specific time when we used to know that there would be power cuts in the locations during these hours and would ajdust our day accordingly. But now a days, without any information, there are power cuts during the day and nights. This being summer, if there is power cut during the nights you can understand the problem a layman would be into.

Complaint 2: This is on the employees who work for Champapet Service Region. Whenever I give a call to register my complaint on 9490153572 and 9490153583, there is no person to answer the call and take my complaint. When I approached to residential office at this location, they say that this is the complaint booking phone number and I have to give a call on this number itself. Now a days whenever I approach the office, I find office boys there namely, Shiva, Venkatesh and Narsing, who are too rude and don't even respond in the a proper manner. When I asked to them to give AE (Assistant Engineer) contact number who belong to that location, they say that I have to give call on above mentioned numbers only and AE will speak to me. And whenever I take a leave and approach the office during the day time to meet AE, I don't find AE in his seat, and they say that he has gone to other office.

So fed up of the service being provided by the officials in this location, I am forced to write this. I also working for the customer service, and also expect a proper customer service being initiated to me in a similar manner.

I request you to take proper action on officials in this location, so that we would be treated as customers and not their slaves, whenever we approach the office. So request you to check with the powercuts and give us solution to get rid of this problem.

Manish Kumar A

Uday Nagar Colony,
Kharmanghat, Hyderabad

May 7, 2011

The Service Connection Number is D5002905 of the service category.

There was an inspector who came to out residence for inspection on 17-2-2010. of the usage, His name is T.Sudhir(name of the inpsector Officer), ADE (Designation).

He says that we are using a embroiding machine and have written a complaint on us that we using supply other than sanctioned purpose, i really pity on him, because he is a govt officer and he does not know the difference between a normal suing maching and an embroidary machine.

To be honest we are no sure when he came to our home and he had checked it, but ll we know he has sent this information as a bill and charged an extra amount of 5610 and askes us to pay 50% of it .

When we have'nt used the service why shall we pay, its been years we are not using the machine, my mother would make some money for our food in our childhood .

Now that im edudcated i was able to write a complaint to you

I request the higher authority to please look into this matter and do the needful as soon as possible

Before the soo, CENTRAL POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD

12-1-604/A/55, Syed ali guda

Hyderabad

If this is the way the govt officers do an inspection, think about the furture of our country,

May 7, 2011

Before the soo, CENTRAL POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD

12-1-604/A/55, Syed ali guda

May 1, 2011

The Service Connection Number is D5002905 of the service category.

There was an inspector who came to out residence for inspection on 17-2-2010. of the usage , His name is T.Sudhir(name of the inpsector Officer) , ADE (Designation).

He says that we are using a embroiding machine and have written a complaint on us that we using supply other than sanctioned purpose , i really pity on him , because he is a govt officer and he does not know the difference between a normal suing maching and an embroidary machine.

To be honest we are no sure when he came to our home and he had checked it , but ll we know he has sent this information as a bill and charged an extra amount of 5610 and askes us to pay 50% of it .

When we have'nt used the service why shall we pay , its been years we are not using the machine , my mother would make some money for our food in our childhood .

Before the soo , CENTRAL POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF ANDHRA PRADESH LTD

12-1-604/A/55 , Syed ali guda

Hyderabad

If this is the way the govt officers do an inspection , think about the furture of our country ,

WRS International UK - Fraud company
    The transfer was remitted today. I won’t have receipt...
    Sea 2 Sky Human India Resource Pvt ltd - met with accident not getting leave
    tamilan here one of my friendd mett with accident his...
    care@paytm.com - Wallet cash not back
    I get the 50 Rs but don't get the cash back of 50...
    www.timesjobs.com - Timesjob Step Ahead service is a Fraud
    ​Never pay any amount in Timesjob StepAhead services...
    IFB - VERY WORST RESPONSE BY IFB SERVICE DEPT
    I have raised a complaint with IFB customer care for my...
    redbus.com - NO BUS ARRIAVAL (BOOKED THROUGH REDBUS)
    DEAR FRIENDS, I HAD A WORST EXPERIENCE...
    mts data card - Poor signal and dead slow
    My datacard no is 8925162512. I already lodged complaint...
    State Bank of India - undue delay in payment of pension
    Sir i retired from SBI in JULT2014.I have not recedived my...