CENTRAL RECORDKEEPING AGENCY NSDL MUMBAI

please issue new password
Pardeepsharma

Jun 20, 2014

ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PRAN CARD

Please issue duplicate PRAN CARD as I have lost my Pran Card any where and could not traced out after due search. I submitted a report in the Police Chowki, Patiala Chowk Jind on 29.12.2012. I have deposited fee for issue of duplicate Pran Card through E -Challan No.1009, GRN No. 0002373571 dated 13.01.14. My particulars are as under:-
Name - Pardeep Sharma
Pan no - BQCPS4709P
Designation - MPHW ( Male)
Department -Health Department Haryana
DDO Reg No. SGV004069C and Acknowledgement No. 51004311002724008
PAN Card No. BRLPP2896Q
Mobile no.- 09466735354
Email id- Pardeeppikusharma@gmail.com

Request issue duplicate PRAN CARD and send to my following address:-

Pardeep Sharma S/O Sh Mahaveer Sharma
Rani Type College , Patiala Chowk Jind (HR) - 126102
amaninder

May 21, 2014

status of pran card

Please tell me about the present status of pran application
Full details
Name - amaninder singh
Pan no - BQCPS4709P
Designation - junior engineer
Department -rural departments and panchayats
DDO- executive engineer panchayati raj public works division ( C & M) hoshiarpur
Reference letter no of DTO Hoshiarpur - 6329 dated 10/03/2014
Mobile no.- 09855961859
Email id- amaninder_saini@ yahoo.com.

I shall be very thankful to u for this
shambhu4

Feb 18, 2014

unable to check balance

MY NAME IS SHAMBHI DASS AND MY PRAN NO. IS 110061639696 .
DDO REG. NO - SGV072014F
DDO NAME - EXECUTIVE ENGINEER WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION DIVISION NO.2 HOSHIARPUR.
DTO REG. NO IS - 4005481
DTO NAME IS - DISTRICT TREASURY OFFICE HOSHIARPUR .
I AM NOT ABLE TO CHECK THE STATUS OF REG. AND NOT ABOUT THE INVESTMENT .
THIS IS MY FIRST LOGIN SINCE THE CARD HAS BEEN ISSUED TO ME .
PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO . AS I HAVE ALREADY TRIED BY USING THE USER ID AND I-PIN ISSUED TO ME BY THE DEPARTMENT .
I SHALL BE THANKFUL .
REGARDS
SHAMBHU DASS.
sumit_chauhan268@yahoo.co.in

Apr 5, 2013

regarding pran

if a person have two pran. then what is the procedure to transfer first pran account into second account.
rohit maken

Dec 7, 2012

TO KNOW STATUS OF MY INVESTMENT

TO,

CENTRAL RECORDKEEPING AGENCY
MUMBAI - 400 013

SUB :- TO KNOW STATUS OF MY INVESTMENT

SIR,
I am Rohit Maken. My PRAN NO is 110020340427.
My PPAN No. 2005219130000002.
My DDO Reg. No. : CGV006962E
My DDO Name: INSTRUMENTS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT (IRDE) RAIPUR ROAD, DEHRADUN

I was a member of new pension scheme from Feb 2005 to April 2008. I received a letter dated August 12, 2010 giving me details of my investment.
Since then, i have not received any communication to let me know present status of my investment.
Sir, it is requested to kindly let me know the present status of my investment with regards to interest added and present value of my investment at the below mentioned address or let me know how to get above information.

Sh. Rohit Makan,

CENTRAL RECORDKEEPING AGENCY
MUMBAI
SUB :- CORRECTION OF MY DATE OF BIRTH

SIR,
i am poonam kumari my PRAN NO is 110072628781. my actual date of birth is 17-01-1956 in all my job record and my school certificate but by fault my date of birth is mention 07-01-1956 in PRAN KIT which has send by CRA . so i kindly request u to correction to my date of birth in my PRAN KIT.
THANKING YOU
nkojha

Nov 1, 2012

PRAN NO IS BLOCKED

sir
My pran no is110060009859 it is bloked now after entering correct i-pin please issue me anew i-pin. Please my favourite question and password sent to my email address.
JOSHI UMESH

Oct 1, 2012

REGARGIND PRAN

SIR ME CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEE HU BUT ME APNI JOB CHANGE KAR RAHA HU ISLIYE MENE SSC EXAM ME APPLY KIYA OR SELECTION BHI HO GYA H BUT MJHE APNE DEPT SE NOC NHI MIL PAYE ISLIYE MENE SSC ME MENTION NHI KIYA APNI JOB KE BARE ME ............ME YE JANANA CHAHTA HU KYA FUTURE ME KOI PROBLEM HOGI??AGAR HA TO PLZ KOI UPAY BATAYEMJHE KYA KARNA CHAIYE...
THANK U.......
rjvsngh42

May 3, 2012

PRAN allotement query

sir, mai up judiciary me as a civil judge(j d) emply hu maine PRAN ke liye apply 30 days pahale hi kar diya hai,but abhi tak mughhe no allote nahi hua hai , pls inform .me recent position my mb.9452689913 my PAN NO IS BRFPS2026F....

Jul 15, 2011

Dear Subscriber,
This has reference to your query raised, we would like to inform you that the Subscribers who have joined government service prior to March 2009 and covered under NPS are registered with CRA and PRAN No have been allotted on the basis of soft copy data (legacy data) including PPAN provided by DTO. PRAN allotted to you on the basis of PPAN is “110030603832”. However, CRA shall update the complete details of the Subscriber (Personal, Nomination and Employment) and dispatch PRAN kit containing PRAN card, subscriber master details and I-PIN (for accessing CRA website) only after receipt of physical PRAN applications (S1 Form) duly filled by the Subscriber and authorized by DDO & DTO.
Hence, you will be required to fill the application for allotment of PRAN providing your PPAN correctly and submit the same to the DDO. The DDO will forward the same to DTO who will forward it to CRA. In such case, on the basis of PPAN provided in the application, your details will be updated in the CRA system.
In case, if you have already submitted the application, you are requested to confirm with your concerned nodal office whether they have forwarded the same to CRA.

Jun 29, 2011

PRAN CARD & NUMBER MISMATCH

Maine 6th months pehle pan card aply kiye the to vo ab tk mujhe nhi mil paye.

Jun 23, 2011

SIR
MERA NAAM JITENDRA SINGH BHADAURIYA HAI MAIN 04/11/2005 KO MP POLICE JOIN KIYA THA PANSION PLAN ME MERA A/C CRA NSDL ME KHOLA GYA HAI TERJARY RECORD OUR POLICE RECORD KE ANUSAR MERA PRAN NUMBER 110030603882 HAI BUT 19/5/11 KAI VIVERAN MAI MERA PRAN NUMBER 110030603832 HAI SHAI PRAN NUMBER BATANE KA KASTE KERNE . MERA PRAN CARD OUR I PIN CODE ABHI TAK NHAI MILA HAI
MERA DDO REG No-SGV011430G DDO NAME-SUPDT.OF POLICE NEEMUCH

DTO REG No-4000872 NAME-DISTRICT TREASURY OFFICENEEMUCH
MERA PRAN CARD THTHA PIN SP NEEMUCH KO BEJE THENK YOU

<a href=http://www.newdimensionsweb.com/ >web developer</a>, <a href=http://www.utorrent.name/ >utorrent</a>