CESC BILL

Amit Dutta

Dec 5, 2016

Exorbitant bill

Customer - id 11000125821

The bill has suddenly come to a big sum of 1750/=. Earlier bills were 100/= and at the most 200/=. This sudden lead in amount can only be attributed to faulty reading and billing. Though we have paid the bill in full, we want you to investigate and tell us what is wrong and refund the cash in future bills.

We have already made a telephone complaint docket# 216107472
ccsccs1962@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016

Bill paid through Paytm but unsuccessfull

Consumer ID No. 13000241708. Consumer No. 13146098016.
Bill for the month of October,2016 for Rs. 2800/- ( e payment ) has been paid through Paytm vide Paytm Order No. 2271037424 dated 26.11.2016 and Paytm cash transaction No. 4043445985. It has been mentioned by Paytm that the payment to CESC is successfull. But it has been intimated through SMS by the CESC that the transaction is unsuccessfull. No money has been returned to my Bank account by Paytm.
It is regretted that CESC insisting payment of CESC bill through Paytm but payment is being unsucessfull.
Ashoke sett

Nov 8, 2016

Unnessasery Bill

I recieved a message on 28,10 2016 against customer id 49000044005. Bill amount is Rs 362. but I left Kolkata on 22nd July 2016.After that I am in Hydrabad.Coming Two months I could not Return Kolkata as I have Bi Pass surgery.So I request You to veryfy about aforesaid matter.Thanks.
moumitamsadhukhan@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016

CESC

Exorbitant Electric Bill

Customer ID:11000473647, Consumer No.11372189008,Bill No.1137218900809163

The electric bill that I received against the captioned customer ID for the month of September,2016 appears to be much on the higher side. The bill of earlier months also seem to be not compatible with my apparent consumption,but in this month it appears to be too high for a nuclear family like us.There may be a scope of mistake somewhere which needs urgent verification and investigation. I can see average bill is coming every month when there is no use of AC for last few months (from June'16 to September'16) . Use of AC was in the month of March, April and mid of May - Rs 2720, 2280 and 2400 . In this month we didn't switch on the AC for a single day as it is out of order from the month of May so how come my bill is so much..Rs 2710.??

I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps, investigate the bill amount so that it can be adjusted later as it is very difficult to pay in this way every month where there is a minimal consumption of electricity and specially this month of September . Please do the needful and Kindly take necessary action urgently and co-operate me to payment the Electric bill every month.

Thanking You,
Sanat Sadhukhan
Dipali Chakrabarti

Oct 28, 2016

Super excess bill by CESC

Consumer NO. 48062239005 Customer ID 48000078745
My flat is under lock and key since May 2016. Only on second saturday I visit the flat. Exceptthe refrigerator all lines are kept off through a main switch near the exit door. The consumption of power is June 62 units, July 39 units Aug 37 units. In sept bill has come for 237 units. Is it possible? I have checked the meter and the total reading is 235 units. Whereas in the bill present reading on 24/09/16 is shown as 338 units and previous reading is 101 units. The meter reading has been done very casually.. .
Ratan Kumar Bhattacharyya

Oct 24, 2016

Exhorbitant Electric Bill

Customer ID:11000008371, Consumer No.11005035001,Bill No.1100503500109165
The electric bill that I received against the captioned customer ID for the month of September,2016 appears to be much on the higher side. The bill of earlier months also seem to be not compatible with my apparent consumption,but in this month it appears to be too high for a nuclear family like us.There may be a scope of mistake somewhere either in meter reading or some slippage somewhere which needs urgent verification.I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps in no time to substantiate the bill amount which is very difficult to be paid. Please do the needful.
Thanking You,
Ratan Kumar Bhattacharjee+
mckvanjan

Oct 21, 2016

Excessive Bill

I am ANJALI GOSWAMI with consumer number 56000354308 has been given an excessive bill of Rs.5610/- which is too ,much excessive ..this is next to impossible for us to be billed with this bill..please look into the matter so that it can be adjusted later.
madhudutt09@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016

Excessive Bill Amount Every month

I paid an amount of Rs.6190/- this month to CESC. We consume 1AC, 1 FAN, 3 LIGHTS only in house with 3 members.
There might be a leakage or the meter reading is not right. Please check at your end as the amount is more than excessive as you can understand.

Customer ID: 48000424764

Madhuban Mukherjee
ravi gupt

Oct 18, 2016

Excessive Bill

Consumer Number-02000414941,Customer Name: Ravi Gupta,Address-994 Naskarhat Kolkata-700039

For the month of September I have received the bills for Rs.2440/-which is very high amount according to my consumption because me and my wife is staying at this house and we both are working.We go out from home at 9:00AM and come back at 7:30PM in meanwhile no consumption in happening. Request you to kindly check and rectify as my due date of paying bill is 20-10-2016.

Ravi Gupta
Mob:8584017398
rnd_kalpana

Oct 4, 2016

Receiving of monthly Electric Bill

Consumer No 46553170000

Customer ID 46000935322

Kindly send hard copy of monthly Electric Bill of KALPANA DEB every month by courier / post in time in addition of mail.

Also send SMS though phone. I have complain you previously but no action taken by you.It is very difficult for me to payment

the electric bill every month by on-net.

Your faithfully,

Kalpana Deb
Ph: 9433355559
Mail ID rabindranathdeb77 @gmail.com
sougata3

Sep 21, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

I am receiving a huge amount of bill from last few years. it more than Rs.1500 always.

After installation of the new digital meter these things are happening. last month paid more than Rs 1800. and this month its approx Rs 2400. Just used 2 fan, 2 fridge, 2 cfl the whole day, computer(2-3 hours) and TV (7-8 hours). Could you please explain me is it possible ? I have randomly checked my meter. Daily 8-10 unit is increased.

Please check and revert back immediately.

Soma Saha
142/1, Kalipada Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata - 700008
Ph : 8420005734
Peasants mallick

Sep 15, 2016

Last three months proper time taken not meter riding.

My name is prasanta mallick, address shantinagar p.o:D
S.Lane Howrah_9
It was not possible for your people to collected meter riding for last three month. From 11.30 to 12 pm up to no person exeit in my house. I have been paying electric city bill for 13th years there was no problem arise before.
So I requesting to you to send your people to collected Meter Reding after or before this tlme. I request to you please looked this matter.
Prasanta Mallick.
Arpita Saha Gayen

Sep 15, 2016

HIGH AND WRONG BILL

Ref: Customer ID – 54000634756 Consumer No. ... 54178091021 Consumer Name : SUMAN GAYEN Address : ICHAPUR BIDHAN PALLY ( MAYAPALLY ) PO : NAWABGANJ 24 PARGANAS

This is to inform you that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of JULY & AUG,2016. This month my bill has been generate by Rs. 430/- , sir i am working in a small private company, me and my wife live in a small room and also use 1 PL Light, 1 Fan and 1 T.V basically T.V is not used full day so sir i think this not actual bill for used items. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Suman Gayen
Mob:9831818128
Mail Id: sumangayen41@gmail.com
Date : 15.09.2016
Rupsha Ganguly

Sep 12, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

CUSTOMER ID: 10000091311

I am receiving a huge amount of bill from last 2-3 months. it more than Rs.1500 always.
After installation of the new digital meter these things are happening. last month paid more than Rs2000. and this month its approx Rs 3000. Just used 1 fan, 1 fridge, 1 tube the whole day and TV rarely. Could you please explain me this insane increase of billing amount.
gpmukh

Sep 10, 2016

Meter is not read

Customer Id: 65000172476 Consumer No: 65048048420 Name - Ganaprakas Mukherjee

For last 3 months consecutively, I have been receiving SMS that meter could not be read and I have been receiving extremely high amount of bill every month. I live in a Flat where total 8 apartments are there. The meter is outside gate of the flat and the gate is always wide open.There is no reason possible, by which the meter man could not read the meter.

For example, my apartment was under lock and key for 3 weeks of the month of June and July each, I received the SMS that meter could not be read. But I got the bill amount of Rs. 1250 and Rs 1290 respectively for these months.

Who is responsible? It seems to be the utter carelessness of the meter man that he is unable to perform his duty. Either he does not know his job or this is the fault of CESC for giving indulgence to this meter personnel who are incapable of performing their job.

I would like to raise my voice against this corruption. Please take necessary action against the meter man and provide me the revised bill so that I can go ahead and pay for the actual consumption has been made, not for this fake one.

Thanks and Regards,

exorbitant electricity bill consumer number 50160149006

consumer number :: 50160149006
customer id 50000276461
Name :: Rakhal chandra Dutta
add ress :: 156/26,B.T,ROAD'
PO: ISI, DUNLOP BRIDGE,kolkata-700035

Like to draw your kind attention , I have received exorbitant bill of Rs.1310/- this month, although the flat was under lock and key for more than 2 month. Last month also, I received bill for Rs. 700/-.
I suspect somebody has taken illegal connection from my meter or my meter is faulty.
Please look into this.. urgently.

thanking you,

BARUN DUTTA(FOR RAKHAL CH. DUTTA)
9920184716/9920184136
RUMABEGUM

Sep 2, 2016

WRONG MITER READING

MY CONSUMER NO-60067103052 AND CUSTOMER ID -60000276696.MY LAST BILL IS RS -5540.AND AS PER YOUR BILL I HAVE CONSUME 625 UNITS.IN THE COMENCING READING IS 12360-CLOSING -12985. IT SURPRISING TO ME THAT IN THE ONE MOUNTH I HAVE CONSUME-625 UNITS.I WENT TO MY METER AND FOUND THAT THE METER ARE SHOWING 12691.THAT MEANS YOUR MEN WHO CAME TO READ METER READING HE IS POOR TO DO HIS JOB OR HE PROUDUCE A CONCOCTED READING.PL SEE THE MATTER AND SOLV IMMIDIEATLY THAT I CAN PAY THE BILL FOR THE MOUNTH OF JULY IN STIPULATED TIME.THANK YOU RUMABEGUM PH -9433134267.
subrata.mukherjee

Aug 31, 2016

excess unit consumed- august 2016

Please be informed that , the average electricity consumption against my meter no 205215801, consumer no 75056100007 used to be 155 to 160 unit per month.I could come to know from your massage that this month (August 2016) the unit consumed is 334 unit.This is more than double of the average unit consumed so far. I did not put any extra load & there was no other point which can increase the unit exorbitantly.Could you pleas help me out in this issue so as to confront the situation.
Subrata Kumar Mukherjee
2/C ramlal bazar road
Kolkat- 700078
Iyasinmollah22@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016

Meter

I think something in my meter. Because I use electric very few but meter unit is so high. So I request plese cheek my meter immediately. Consumer no 69113003102
sumit kumar roy

Aug 24, 2016

Bill payment

My customer id is 08000559779. I got SMS for bill of 7/16 but I am inable to make online payment. Tried several times
subhas.saha

Aug 24, 2016

NOT RECEVED E.BILL CONSUMER NO 46371031001

Very Urgent Complaint

This is to inform you that my Electric Bill not received last two months.by your courier services. I am requesting CESC management look into the matter & should take action about this. So I can not able to Electric Bill Payment.

Please do the needful.

Mobile 9007090626 & 9433337395

Mail Id : subhas.saha@ccu.lemuir.com
somnath mete

Aug 23, 2016

Do not receiving electricity bill

I am Rebati Ghara , Cust. Id: 68000105835 and Con. No. : 68056040137, of 10+11/4 Andul Road, 1st Floor, L.P. - 198/55, Howrah - 711 109. From last few months I do not receive my CESC Electricity bill. Other residents of our flat, are receiving Electricity bill regularly. I am a lonely widow women. I am getting very problem to pay my bill for not get my bill. Please do something to get my bill regularly.
Rebati Ghara

Mail Id : subhas.saha@ccu.lemuir.com
Nimmana Sudhakar

Aug 10, 2016

Inflated Electric Bill

From last one year I am receiving electric bills abonormal high. We are not increased any electrical gadgets, but still the bill I am receiving is high in comparison with use of it. Kindly look into the matter and rectify the same at the earliest.

NIMMANA SUDHAKAR
49 B T ROAD MUCHIPARA
2ND-FLOOR;FLAT-2C
P0-TITAGARH,KOLKATA-119

Customer Id : 54000546617

Consumer No. 54040064194

Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...
    State bank problem no - 8083841333
    Bank buddy is problem customers care
    10th marksheet - Name correction on 10th Marksheet
    Hello, my last name on 10th marksheet is incorrect. ...
    atm card - FRAUD CALL REGARDING ATM CARD DETAILS
    I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL REGRADING MY ATM CARD BEING EXPIRED...
    BBMP Garbage Collection - Setting up of Dustbin
    Dear Sir, I stay at Hennur Bagalur Road, near the...
    Paytm customers care - Amit sharna
    All complaints customers care no 8083841333
    bbc - hello sir I inform you that you have won a prize money of...
    THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF ...