CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

sougata3

Sep 21, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

I am receiving a huge amount of bill from last few years. it more than Rs.1500 always.

After installation of the new digital meter these things are happening. last month paid more than Rs 1800. and this month its approx Rs 2400. Just used 2 fan, 2 fridge, 2 cfl the whole day, computer(2-3 hours) and TV (7-8 hours). Could you please explain me is it possible ? I have randomly checked my meter. Daily 8-10 unit is increased.

Please check and revert back immediately.

Soma Saha
142/1, Kalipada Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata - 700008
Ph : 8420005734
Peasants mallick

Sep 15, 2016

Last three months proper time taken not meter riding.

My name is prasanta mallick, address shantinagar p.o:D
S.Lane Howrah_9
It was not possible for your people to collected meter riding for last three month. From 11.30 to 12 pm up to no person exeit in my house. I have been paying electric city bill for 13th years there was no problem arise before.
So I requesting to you to send your people to collected Meter Reding after or before this tlme. I request to you please looked this matter.
Prasanta Mallick.
Arpita Saha Gayen

Sep 15, 2016

HIGH AND WRONG BILL

Ref: Customer ID – 54000634756 Consumer No. ... 54178091021 Consumer Name : SUMAN GAYEN Address : ICHAPUR BIDHAN PALLY ( MAYAPALLY ) PO : NAWABGANJ 24 PARGANAS

This is to inform you that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of JULY & AUG,2016. This month my bill has been generate by Rs. 430/- , sir i am working in a small private company, me and my wife live in a small room and also use 1 PL Light, 1 Fan and 1 T.V basically T.V is not used full day so sir i think this not actual bill for used items. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Suman Gayen
Mob:9831818128
Mail Id: sumangayen41@gmail.com
Date : 15.09.2016
Rupsha Ganguly

Sep 12, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

CUSTOMER ID: 10000091311

I am receiving a huge amount of bill from last 2-3 months. it more than Rs.1500 always.
After installation of the new digital meter these things are happening. last month paid more than Rs2000. and this month its approx Rs 3000. Just used 1 fan, 1 fridge, 1 tube the whole day and TV rarely. Could you please explain me this insane increase of billing amount.
gpmukh

Sep 10, 2016

Meter is not read

Customer Id: 65000172476 Consumer No: 65048048420 Name - Ganaprakas Mukherjee

For last 3 months consecutively, I have been receiving SMS that meter could not be read and I have been receiving extremely high amount of bill every month. I live in a Flat where total 8 apartments are there. The meter is outside gate of the flat and the gate is always wide open.There is no reason possible, by which the meter man could not read the meter.

For example, my apartment was under lock and key for 3 weeks of the month of June and July each, I received the SMS that meter could not be read. But I got the bill amount of Rs. 1250 and Rs 1290 respectively for these months.

Who is responsible? It seems to be the utter carelessness of the meter man that he is unable to perform his duty. Either he does not know his job or this is the fault of CESC for giving indulgence to this meter personnel who are incapable of performing their job.

I would like to raise my voice against this corruption. Please take necessary action against the meter man and provide me the revised bill so that I can go ahead and pay for the actual consumption has been made, not for this fake one.

Thanks and Regards,

exorbitant electricity bill consumer number 50160149006

consumer number :: 50160149006
customer id 50000276461
Name :: Rakhal chandra Dutta
add ress :: 156/26,B.T,ROAD'
PO: ISI, DUNLOP BRIDGE,kolkata-700035

Like to draw your kind attention , I have received exorbitant bill of Rs.1310/- this month, although the flat was under lock and key for more than 2 month. Last month also, I received bill for Rs. 700/-.
I suspect somebody has taken illegal connection from my meter or my meter is faulty.
Please look into this.. urgently.

thanking you,

BARUN DUTTA(FOR RAKHAL CH. DUTTA)
9920184716/9920184136
RUMABEGUM

Sep 2, 2016

WRONG MITER READING

MY CONSUMER NO-60067103052 AND CUSTOMER ID -60000276696.MY LAST BILL IS RS -5540.AND AS PER YOUR BILL I HAVE CONSUME 625 UNITS.IN THE COMENCING READING IS 12360-CLOSING -12985. IT SURPRISING TO ME THAT IN THE ONE MOUNTH I HAVE CONSUME-625 UNITS.I WENT TO MY METER AND FOUND THAT THE METER ARE SHOWING 12691.THAT MEANS YOUR MEN WHO CAME TO READ METER READING HE IS POOR TO DO HIS JOB OR HE PROUDUCE A CONCOCTED READING.PL SEE THE MATTER AND SOLV IMMIDIEATLY THAT I CAN PAY THE BILL FOR THE MOUNTH OF JULY IN STIPULATED TIME.THANK YOU RUMABEGUM PH -9433134267.
subrata.mukherjee

Aug 31, 2016

excess unit consumed- august 2016

Please be informed that , the average electricity consumption against my meter no 205215801, consumer no 75056100007 used to be 155 to 160 unit per month.I could come to know from your massage that this month (August 2016) the unit consumed is 334 unit.This is more than double of the average unit consumed so far. I did not put any extra load & there was no other point which can increase the unit exorbitantly.Could you pleas help me out in this issue so as to confront the situation.
Subrata Kumar Mukherjee
2/C ramlal bazar road
Kolkat- 700078
Iyasinmollah22@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016

Meter

I think something in my meter. Because I use electric very few but meter unit is so high. So I request plese cheek my meter immediately. Consumer no 69113003102
sumit kumar roy

Aug 24, 2016

Bill payment

My customer id is 08000559779. I got SMS for bill of 7/16 but I am inable to make online payment. Tried several times
subhas.saha

Aug 24, 2016

NOT RECEVED E.BILL CONSUMER NO 46371031001

Very Urgent Complaint

This is to inform you that my Electric Bill not received last two months.by your courier services. I am requesting CESC management look into the matter & should take action about this. So I can not able to Electric Bill Payment.

Please do the needful.

Mobile 9007090626 & 9433337395

Mail Id : subhas.saha@ccu.lemuir.com
somnath mete

Aug 23, 2016

Do not receiving electricity bill

I am Rebati Ghara , Cust. Id: 68000105835 and Con. No. : 68056040137, of 10+11/4 Andul Road, 1st Floor, L.P. - 198/55, Howrah - 711 109. From last few months I do not receive my CESC Electricity bill. Other residents of our flat, are receiving Electricity bill regularly. I am a lonely widow women. I am getting very problem to pay my bill for not get my bill. Please do something to get my bill regularly.
Rebati Ghara

Mail Id : subhas.saha@ccu.lemuir.com
Nimmana Sudhakar

Aug 10, 2016

Inflated Electric Bill

From last one year I am receiving electric bills abonormal high. We are not increased any electrical gadgets, but still the bill I am receiving is high in comparison with use of it. Kindly look into the matter and rectify the same at the earliest.

NIMMANA SUDHAKAR

Consumer No. 54040064194

Aug 5, 2016

HIGH ELECTRICITY BILL

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 63000847404 Consumer No. 63136122103...Consumer Name :RAJ KUMAR MISHRA
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last few months. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

RAJ KUMAR MISHRA
ananya roy

Jul 29, 2016

High bill amount

last 3 month high bill amount ,name -GANESH SHAW ,C NO- 26010191667,UNIQUE NO- 26000031850
Sima Koley

Jul 26, 2016

Wrong Meter reading (Consumer No. 28015123003)

Ref: Customer ID – 28000043710 Consumer No. 28015123003

Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you that this month I have been charged with extra 200 Units, resulting the monthly bill of INR 1600. Earlier this month when I 1st received the SMS from your side about the last meter Unit info. I immediately checked my Meter reading by myself and contacted your Central head office at Chowrangee but they said I have to come after receiving the Monthly Bill. Today after receiving the bill when I gone there your office said I have to bring the photograph of the Meter. It is absolutely impossible for me to visit your office every day hence I am making you aware the situation by this mail.

Last months my Meters last three digits were - 610 (I have checked myself) but I have been quoted with 810, that means extra 200 Units of charges making the total Unit charges of 242 Units instead of 42 Units (which is actual). Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

Please note I have already made the payment (i.e. INR 1600) of extra amount please make the necessary adjustments from the next Bills onward.

Waiting for your kind cooperation in this matter and hope to end the matter in proper and satisfactory way as a Consumer.

Thanking You,

Contact No. 9830183349, 9433439761
sudarshan1808

Jul 19, 2016

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 75000134215 Consumer No. 75131020007...Consumer Name : Sm. Roma Roy Chowdhury

Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

sudarshan karmakar
Bipasa S. Mondal

Jul 18, 2016

Abnormal electric bill

I beg most respectfully to state that I, Nemai ch. Sarkar resident of 282/B Parnasree pally,kolkata -700060. My Customer id 10000227220 and consumer no. 10111154009. 15th july of this month i paid 3590/- through the net banking.But i would like to say that amounting 3590/- is too high and abnormal.Because generally near about from 1500/- to 2000/- amounting bill used to come every month.Although my previous months electric consumption and this months electric consumption are same.But 452 units bill have come this month which is abnormal units. Perhaps,while the bill has been prepared that time can be some mistakes. However I have faced so many problem to pay electric bill.

Hope you consider of my application and rectify all the mistakes as early as possible or adjust of my next electric bill then i will be obliged to you.
Thanking you Yours faithfully

Jul 3, 2016

Excessive Bill

Excessive Bill Last Few months

Ref: Consumer No. 66034055004 ...Consumer Name : Smt. Meera Pau
I, Smt. Meera Paul, wife of Late Tarun Sankar Paul, Resident of- Chak Goalapara, P. O.- Baidyabati, P. S.- Sreerampure, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin- 712222, like to inform you that the aforesaid domestic electric connection being consumer No. 66034055004 stands in my name, has been installed in my house. That my husband passed away. Out of my three daughters two are married and lives at their respective in-law house at- Ramrajatala, Howrah and Chinsurah-Hooghly respectively and my younger daughter lives at separate mess .
That I am 72 years old and ailing lady. I am suffering from various diseases and have to live at my aforesaid house. But since last two years specially in the winter season (from November to March). I had to live at my daughter’s house and in that time no one remain present in my house so average bill comes for the aforesaid electric connection.

This is to inform that I am getting very very high amount of bill from last few months .I already informed the same to the bill receiving counter but your personnel only adjust the amount only. None of your staff come from CESC to check meter reading but I got big and average bill amount , I strongly assume that there is some technical problem and big issue happening on my bill amount,please rectify that as soon as possible,

In the circumstances you are also requested either to send one person every time to take the meter reading of my aforesaid connection or to provide my mobile No. 9051843377 to the person who will come to take the mater reading of my aforesaid connection after directing him to call me in advance in my mobile No. 9051843377 every time or to stop my aforesaid electric connection temporarily.

Your’s faithfully
arup mitra 112

Excessive Bill Last 2 Months April & May

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 08000500503 Consumer No. 08073093003...Consumer Name : BIREN GUHA
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of April & May,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.
This month the unit is consumed 143 unit. Which is very excessive for us.
So,I think your meter was wrong. Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

Biren Guha
Mob:9831653197, Date : 26.06.2016
arup mitra 112

Jun 25, 2016

Vacant Flat Last 2 months.

Ref: Customer ID – 09000545703 Consumer No. 09237028042 LpP 63/17/8 Consumer Name : AJOY MITRA
209F-A/3, 2nd Floor, Paschim Putiary Colony, Kolkata

Since last 2 months nobody was there in my house. So I request you to kindly see that the bill comes according to this.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully

Ajoy Mitra
sujatarinku

HIGH BILL & FAULTY METER READING

DEAR SIR,

MY APRIL’16 BILL AMOUNT IS (-309/-). AND LAST MONTH (MAY’16), MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING RS.6300/- WHICH IS DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS AROUND 200 UNITS NOW IT GONE 820 UNITS WHICH IS BEYOND MY EXPECTATION .
I STRONGLY ASSUME THAT THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM AND BIG ISSUE HAPPENING ON MY BILL AMOUNT. PLEASE RECTIFY MY BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY GETTING UNFAIR ELECTRICITY BILL WILL VERY EFFECT OUR DAILY LIFE.
SO PLEASE KINDLY DO SOME ACTION UPON THIS WE ARE IN A HECTIC CONDITION.

CONSUMER NO. 68101095001
DOMESTIC TYPE
amit Bose

Jun 22, 2016

presenting wrong meter reading

my consumer no-66026017018 last reading date 15/06/16 you send me sms 230 unit consumed now your e generated bill showing 388 why pl. stop the bill immediate and sending right bill

Kapil chit funds - Kapil Chit Fund
    Kapil Chits fraudulently collecting money from bidder...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - FORGET REGISTRATION NO
    I am sabita kumari and have appeared in ANM exam...
    Luggage lost/no information from last few days - Luggage booked from IRCTC not received
    Dear sir I booked my Luggage from NEW DELHI TO Guwahati...
    Reliance Jio - code showing redeemed but i didn't
    I generated the code on my smartphone and went to reliance...
    Airtel DTH - recharge not done money deducted
    I have recharge my airtel DTH through my airtel app.but...
    reliance sim card registration fail - not activated on net
    My jio number (7011791577 ) not registered on net show...
    skybag - Unlock the bag
    My skybag suitcase got locked.unable to open it with...
    TVS Apache RTR 180 - Not Happy
    HI my name is venkatesh , i have recently bought tvs...
    Ibps - cant download ibps pre 2016 admit card
    its says invalid login details ..........
    Kyc form credit 100 rupee - KYC Issue
    Hi All, Please do not request for your account...