CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

sumit kumar roy

Aug 24, 2016

Bill payment

My customer id is 08000559779. I got SMS for bill of 7/16 but I am inable to make online payment. Tried several times
subhas.saha

Aug 24, 2016

NOT RECEVED E.BILL CONSUMER NO 46371031001

Very Urgent Complaint

This is to inform you that my Electric Bill not received last two months.by your courier services. I am requesting CESC management look into the matter & should take action about this. So I can not able to Electric Bill Payment.

Please do the needful.

Mobile 9007090626 & 9433337395

Mail Id : subhas.saha@ccu.lemuir.com
somnath mete

Aug 23, 2016

Do not receiving electricity bill

I am Rebati Ghara , Cust. Id: 68000105835 and Con. No. : 68056040137, of 10+11/4 Andul Road, 1st Floor, L.P. - 198/55, Howrah - 711 109. From last few months I do not receive my CESC Electricity bill. Other residents of our flat, are receiving Electricity bill regularly. I am a lonely widow women. I am getting very problem to pay my bill for not get my bill. Please do something to get my bill regularly.
Rebati Ghara

Mail Id : subhas.saha@ccu.lemuir.com
Nimmana Sudhakar

Aug 10, 2016

Inflated Electric Bill

From last one year I am receiving electric bills abonormal high. We are not increased any electrical gadgets, but still the bill I am receiving is high in comparison with use of it. Kindly look into the matter and rectify the same at the earliest.

NIMMANA SUDHAKAR

Consumer No. 54040064194

Aug 5, 2016

HIGH ELECTRICITY BILL

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 63000847404 Consumer No. 63136122103...Consumer Name :RAJ KUMAR MISHRA
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last few months. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

RAJ KUMAR MISHRA
ananya roy

Jul 29, 2016

High bill amount

last 3 month high bill amount ,name -GANESH SHAW ,C NO- 26010191667,UNIQUE NO- 26000031850
Sima Koley

Jul 26, 2016

Wrong Meter reading (Consumer No. 28015123003)

Ref: Customer ID – 28000043710 Consumer No. 28015123003

Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you that this month I have been charged with extra 200 Units, resulting the monthly bill of INR 1600. Earlier this month when I 1st received the SMS from your side about the last meter Unit info. I immediately checked my Meter reading by myself and contacted your Central head office at Chowrangee but they said I have to come after receiving the Monthly Bill. Today after receiving the bill when I gone there your office said I have to bring the photograph of the Meter. It is absolutely impossible for me to visit your office every day hence I am making you aware the situation by this mail.

Last months my Meters last three digits were - 610 (I have checked myself) but I have been quoted with 810, that means extra 200 Units of charges making the total Unit charges of 242 Units instead of 42 Units (which is actual). Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

Please note I have already made the payment (i.e. INR 1600) of extra amount please make the necessary adjustments from the next Bills onward.

Waiting for your kind cooperation in this matter and hope to end the matter in proper and satisfactory way as a Consumer.

Thanking You,

Contact No. 9830183349, 9433439761
sudarshan1808

Jul 19, 2016

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 75000134215 Consumer No. 75131020007...Consumer Name : Sm. Roma Roy Chowdhury

Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

sudarshan karmakar
Bipasa S. Mondal

Jul 18, 2016

Abnormal electric bill

I beg most respectfully to state that I, Nemai ch. Sarkar resident of 282/B Parnasree pally,kolkata -700060. My Customer id 10000227220 and consumer no. 10111154009. 15th july of this month i paid 3590/- through the net banking.But i would like to say that amounting 3590/- is too high and abnormal.Because generally near about from 1500/- to 2000/- amounting bill used to come every month.Although my previous months electric consumption and this months electric consumption are same.But 452 units bill have come this month which is abnormal units. Perhaps,while the bill has been prepared that time can be some mistakes. However I have faced so many problem to pay electric bill.

Hope you consider of my application and rectify all the mistakes as early as possible or adjust of my next electric bill then i will be obliged to you.
Thanking you Yours faithfully

Jul 3, 2016

Excessive Bill

Excessive Bill Last Few months

Ref: Consumer No. 66034055004 ...Consumer Name : Smt. Meera Pau
I, Smt. Meera Paul, wife of Late Tarun Sankar Paul, Resident of- Chak Goalapara, P. O.- Baidyabati, P. S.- Sreerampure, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin- 712222, like to inform you that the aforesaid domestic electric connection being consumer No. 66034055004 stands in my name, has been installed in my house. That my husband passed away. Out of my three daughters two are married and lives at their respective in-law house at- Ramrajatala, Howrah and Chinsurah-Hooghly respectively and my younger daughter lives at separate mess .
That I am 72 years old and ailing lady. I am suffering from various diseases and have to live at my aforesaid house. But since last two years specially in the winter season (from November to March). I had to live at my daughter’s house and in that time no one remain present in my house so average bill comes for the aforesaid electric connection.

This is to inform that I am getting very very high amount of bill from last few months .I already informed the same to the bill receiving counter but your personnel only adjust the amount only. None of your staff come from CESC to check meter reading but I got big and average bill amount , I strongly assume that there is some technical problem and big issue happening on my bill amount,please rectify that as soon as possible,

In the circumstances you are also requested either to send one person every time to take the meter reading of my aforesaid connection or to provide my mobile No. 9051843377 to the person who will come to take the mater reading of my aforesaid connection after directing him to call me in advance in my mobile No. 9051843377 every time or to stop my aforesaid electric connection temporarily.

Your’s faithfully

Excessive Bill Last 2 Months April & May

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 08000500503 Consumer No. 08073093003...Consumer Name : BIREN GUHA
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of April & May,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.
This month the unit is consumed 143 unit. Which is very excessive for us.
So,I think your meter was wrong. Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

Biren Guha
Mob:9831653197, Date : 26.06.2016

Jun 25, 2016

Vacant Flat Last 2 months.

Ref: Customer ID – 09000545703 Consumer No. 09237028042 LpP 63/17/8 Consumer Name : AJOY MITRA
209F-A/3, 2nd Floor, Paschim Putiary Colony, Kolkata

Since last 2 months nobody was there in my house. So I request you to kindly see that the bill comes according to this.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully

Ajoy Mitra
sujatarinku

HIGH BILL & FAULTY METER READING

DEAR SIR,

MY APRIL’16 BILL AMOUNT IS (-309/-). AND LAST MONTH (MAY’16), MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING RS.6300/- WHICH IS DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS AROUND 200 UNITS NOW IT GONE 820 UNITS WHICH IS BEYOND MY EXPECTATION .
I STRONGLY ASSUME THAT THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM AND BIG ISSUE HAPPENING ON MY BILL AMOUNT. PLEASE RECTIFY MY BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY GETTING UNFAIR ELECTRICITY BILL WILL VERY EFFECT OUR DAILY LIFE.
SO PLEASE KINDLY DO SOME ACTION UPON THIS WE ARE IN A HECTIC CONDITION.

CONSUMER NO. 68101095001
DOMESTIC TYPE
amit Bose

Jun 22, 2016

presenting wrong meter reading

my consumer no-66026017018 last reading date 15/06/16 you send me sms 230 unit consumed now your e generated bill showing 388 why pl. stop the bill immediate and sending right bill
amit Bose

Jun 22, 2016

wrong meter reading bill generate

your sms about meter reading on 15/06/16 unit consume 230 now you present bill 388 why pl. rectify immediate
dyna009

Excess CESC Electricity Bill

Consumer No - 61067206006 Customer ID - 61000119275 Amount RS 3840(May 2016)
Consumer No - 61067205009 Customer ID - 61000894939 Amount RS 2490 (May 2016)

Dear sir/Madam,
This is to inform that we are getting very very high amount of bill from last Two months of April & May 2016.we already give our contact no as per rules,none of your staff come from CESC to check meter reading in the month of may 2016 but we got big and average bill amount , We strongly assume that there is some technical problem and big issue happening on my bill amount,please rectify that as soon as possible,as middle class family person getting unfair Electricity bill will very effect our daily life.So please please resolve that issue.

Deb Kumar Bose
Mob: 7890 486982
Mahananda Gupta

High Bill & Defective meter (CONSUMER NO. 54023231000) METER NO. 5484855

DEAR SIR,
FROM LAST TWO MONTHS MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . FROM THAT DAY THE METER SHOW A ABRUPT CHANGE IN BILLING AMOUNT . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS NOT MORE THAN 150 TO MAXIMUM FOR LAST 5 YEARS UNIT NOW IT GONE TO 559 UNITS WHICH IS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION . WE ARE LEAVING IN A NON AC ROOMS ,IN OUR ROOMS THERE IS ONE FAN ,ONE TUBE LIGHT ONE CFL LIGHT OF 30 WATTS, T.V AND A FRIDGE.
LAST MONTH YOUR OFFICIALS HAD SHOWN SOME MERCY AND CHANGED THE BILL WITH AVERAGE BILL BUT IF THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME HOW SHOULD I APPROACH. I AM WORKING IN A PRIVATE COMPANY AND I HAVE NO TIME TO VISIT YOUR OFFICE ALL THE TIME.
I AM DAM SURE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC METER IS VERY MUCH DEFECTIVE BECAUSE YOUR OFFICER VISITED MY HOME AND TOLD ME THAT YOUR WIRING IS LICKING, NOW I HAD CHANGED MY WIRING ON 18TH MAY BUT IT HAD NOT CHANGED THE CONSUMPTION MY UNIT CONSUMED IS 559 UNITS WHICH IS VERY MUCH HIGHER.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION AND DOING THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST TO ISSUE US AVERAGE BILL AND REPLACE THE EXISTING BILL FOR RS. 5240/-

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
RAJIV RANJAN GUPTA
Mahananda Gupta

High Bill & Defective meter

This is to inform you had installed new meter no.5484854 for consumer no. 54023230003 on 2 months back that my bill for April 2016 & May 2016 has been generated for more more than Rs. Rs. 7000/- & 4000/- respectively (Approx) I was shocked as my monthly bill for Last 20 years I had not paid more than 3000/- I am regularly watching my meter and the consumption showing in this new meter is very much higher, which is too much high and meter light blinking very fast so it seems meter is defective. As such I request you to arrange for checking of my meter and to change this defective meter immediately.
I, Mahananda Gupta the complainant is a retired person and my wife is suffering from Kidney problem, she had to go for dialysis for 3 days a week this cost me very much and your defective meter is very much painful because of this exorbitant electric bill for last two months.
You are requested to preview my electricity consumption for last 20 years then come to the conclusion whether this meter is defective or not. further you are requested to review the bill and give me the average bill and treat this meter as defective.
Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
yours faithfully,
Mahananda Gupta.
Mobile No. 9330853355
Binay Debnath

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 41000023225 Consumer No. 41009082002...Consumer Name : BINAY DEBNATH
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of April & May ,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.
So,I think your meter reading was wrong. Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

BINAY DEBNATH
Mob:9831606075
Date : 14.06.2016

High Electricity Bill

This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of Feb & Mar,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Biren Guha
Mob:9831653197
Date : 14.06.2016
amarendra narayan paul

Excess billing in April 2016

customer ID: 48000995932
Consumer NO.: 48159132001
OLD METER NO> 3342543 NEW METER NO: 5393929
Pl. refer my earlier complaint dated 16 April 2016.While Meter reading was taken by your representative on 30 March 2016, I personally informed him that the old Meter No. 3342543 was changed and new Meter bearing the no. 5393929 was installed on 11 march 2016 and requested him to take the reading as per the new meter. But the electricity bill for the March 2016 (Bill NO: 4815913200103168) shows nil consumption.(14107-14107). Bill of April 2016 shows consumption of 476 units(i.e.for March +April 2016) and the billing was done according to the Domestic G type rate table which is very high after 150 units.Therefore, I had to pay high rate after 150 units. I would like to request you to distribute the consumption of 476 units into two equal parts( March & April Separately) and adjust the excess paid amount in future bill

.Thanking you.

Amarendra Narayan Paul
Mob No. 8100664701
E-mail: anpaul7777@gmail.com
Bhaskar_Ghosh_1962

Excess billing

My monthly bill value for last 20 years never exceeded Rs. 700/- per month. Last month, when our meter was changed for AC installation, the bill for combined month exceeded Rs. 5000/-, which is absurd. About one and a half year back, I was getting high bills for 3/4 months. On enquiry, I found that CESC people, while working on the meter board, connected my meter to main switch of Flat A7/15, who have high consumption. Our co-operative electrician rectified it. This time also, either my meter has been connected with staircase or high consumption flat or the meter is faulty. I would request you to immediate redress it. My Consumer Number is 04045061000. Address : A-7/14, ECTP Phase-3, SAMADRITA, Kasba Golpark, EM Bypass, Kolkata 700 107.

Bhaskar Ghosh
98744 10301
wb24k3342

Jun 9, 2016

Excess bill amount

My consumer id is 50000994691 and consumer no is 50219059111.Sir i get excess bill in this month.Please check my my meter and verify as soon as possible that will be very helpful for me .
siraj-uddin

Jun 5, 2016

HIGH BILL AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,
FROM LAST TWO MONTHS MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . FROM THAT DAY THE METER SHOW A ABRUPT CHANGE IN BILLING AMOUNT . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS 99 UNIT NOW IT GONE UPTO 380 AND 198 UNIT WHICH IS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION . WE ARE LEAVING IN A NON AC ROOMS ,IN OUR ROOMS THERE ARE TWO FANS ,TWO TUBELIGHT , T.V AND A MOTOR PUMP WHICH RUN ONCE UPON A WEEK..
SO PLEASE KINDLY DO SOME ACTION UPON THIS WE ARE IN A HECTIC CONDITION.
CONSUMER NO. 25036206004
DOMESTIC TYPE

THANKING YOU,
MD SIRAJUUDIN
13/H/14, ELLIOT LANE
KOLKATA 700016

AIRTLE MOBILE NETWORK - network
    I used Airtel from last 9 years...but there is a problem...
    help.epass@cgg.gov.in - scholarship
    sir, my self tahmeena tabassum studing in viswambhara B...
    Qspiders - J spider Java q keshava Eara Girish Jaguar
    String girish="Jaguar Roaming style full posh after...
    Idea broadband - RE: Very Bad service Provider IDEA BRODBAND
    Hi Sagar, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    SSC Southern Region - About Mullai Infotech:Request you to conduct SSC CGL re...
    I'm Shiva Shankar.P.I am also one of the candidates...
    idea cellular - RE: Online recharge
    Hi Sachin, As per your telecon with our customer...
    idea cellular - RE: fraud for payment and reactivation
    Hi Aaditya, As per your telecon with our customer...
    AIRTEL PAYMENT MUMBAI IN - Fraud transaction
    I got a call from 9670188214 saying she is calling from...
    Le Eco - Le2 purchase by HDFC card cashback as promised not...
    Order ID: 4071935980748 Cash back of 10% within 1 month...