CESC BILL

Jul 20, 2014

INSTALLING NEW POLLY PASE METER NO METER REDING SHOWING IN LART TWO MONTH DED

MY CUSTOMER ID 6402101322806142
DEAR SIR,
INSTALLING NEW POLLY PHASE METER NO4958882FOR MONTH OF MAY AND JUNE 2014 YOUR METER READER HAS NOT RECORDED READING.
I HAVE RECEIVIED BILL 250 AND 236 UNITS FOR ABOVE MONTH. I HAVE CHECKED READING 0N 20/07/2014 AS 1734.
AS I AM RETIRED PERSION IF BILL RAISE AT A TIME THAN DIFFICULT FOR PAYMENT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS YOU CAN DO.
KARNIDAN SADANI
Projjwal Bhattacharya

Jul 9, 2014

Complaint For an Excess Bill No.3909505701706141 of the month June 2014

I, Projjwal Bhattacharya tenant Of 6b, Golok Dutta Lane. Kolkata – 700 005.Consumer no 39000342795, Consumer name Mrityunjoy Dutta Regret to observe that the Electric bill for the month June 2014, which I received yesterday, seems too much high(6900/-) in relation to the other bills of the previous months(<=1500/-). The amount charged in this bill is much heavier than what I actually pay every month, while consumption is usual.
It’s really difficult for me to pay such a heavy amount. I would request you kindly see the matter carefully and adjust the excess amount. It seems to me that there has something wrong on the meter reading taking time.
I hope you will sympathetically deal the said matter and do the needful. Your kind action will be highly appreciated.
Yours Faithfully

For your information.
Customer Id : 48001095633
Bill No. : 4815805400706141
Consumer No. 48158054007

Last two month i didn't get any bill amount.
CESC has changed my meter last two month ago But as up to date not
check my new meter. So last two month my bill amount nil position.

I hopefully after check my meter reading arrange send my actual bill.

MD MUSTAFIZUR RAHMAN
Mail id: mr2011trading@gmail.com
Neo Thief

Jul 5, 2014

Excess Reading

These politicians get free electricity hence they are not bothered about excess billing. Jyoti Basu the thief gave another thief the Goenkas to stop some of his comrade thieves from stealing electricity. The Goenka thieved are now stealing more money from the common public and giving free electricity to the political thieves .. Thieves are India ..India are Thieves ...
Bablu112

Jul 1, 2014

Non-receipt of electric bill in time

My consumer number is 02111275007. As per my advice to CESC, South Regional Office, electric bill of my flat at 148, Swinhoe Lane, Second floor, Kolkata-700039 is sent to my permanent address at 108/7 Manicktola Main Road, Flat No L/92, Kolkata-700054 by courier. Most often, the bill is delivered just one day before the due date or on the due date itself. Sometimes, the bill is delivered even after the due date also. On several occasions, I had complained to Mr. Saunak Chakravorty (over the designated mobile number printed on the bill) regarding late receipt of my electric bill. After my complaint, situation improved for two/three months; and then it went back to the previous state. Let me state a recent incident. Due date of payment of my April, 2014 electric bill was on 13 May but the courier had delivered the original bill on 14 May, and that too in crumpled condition. However, I appreciate that Mr.Chakravorty, whom I informed the situation again at the end of April, 2014, had arranged to send me a copy of April, 2014 bill before the due date and I could pay the bill in time. I have observed, whenever due to rounding off, no rebate is allowed on the bill amount, it invariably reaches me after the due date. In such situations, I have to make payment by getting a copy bill from nearby CESC cash office; but CESC Beliaghata cash office discourages customers to obtain copy bill 3/4 days before the due date. Consumers are asked to wait for the bill to reach their address in normal course and come for the copy bill just before the due date, if the bill is not received at all. I am 68 years old and am very much inconvenienced due to delay in receiving the electric bill. Kindly ensure a permanent solution to my problem
Tamal kumar chatterjee

Jun 27, 2014

Excess Meter Reading

This is reminder letter earlier letter dated 10.6.14 vide confirmation code no 58829 against consumer no 04142218001.

You are requested to kindly checked the meter & change the meter at an early dated.

For
Tapan kumar chatterjee
for
Brother T. K CHATTERJEE
KALI PRASAD GUPTA

Jun 24, 2014

extra billing
dear sir,
I Kali Prasad Gupta consumer no.35035260050.I have received Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.
yours

Jun 23, 2014

Clarification on excess billing

The 24th June 2014
From;-
TAPAS KR. CHAKRABORTY, Tel No. 9830815488(M)
Mahatma Gandhi Road ( Sen Para),
Taratala, Kolkata
SUBJECT:-CLARIFICATION ON THE EXCESS BILLING FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014
CUSTOMER NO;- 11217024006
Dear sir/ Madam,
This is to inform you that I am a bonfied customer of CESC. The amount of Rs 9,597/ ( Nine thousand Five hundred Ninety Seven Only ) was deposited on 8th April 2014 for the installation of 1.5Ton AC.
There after, the bill which was issued for the month of April I was asked not to pay the bill stating the security deposit has become Rs. 9887/(Nine thousand Eight Hundred Eighty Seven) When the maintainable deposit is supposed to be Rs. 3069/ for the FY of 2014 – 2015 or which is Rs. 6818/ extra. I was under the impression that the extra amount paid by me would be adjusted from my monthly bills or would be refunded.
Sir, Once my excess amount is with you still I find that the bill which has been issued for the month of May 2014 the amount of the month of April 2014 is also included in that and the total amount has become of Rs. 3260/.
Sir , I would like to draw your kind attention on the aforesaid issue and request either adjust the billed amount from the excess amount or make arrangement to refund the same to me.
Awaiting for your reply ASAP.

With Best Regards,

TAPAS KUMAR CHAKRABORTY
email ID:- tapaschakraborty77@yahoo.com
dube

Jun 18, 2014

Excess Billing

Dear Sir ,My consumer number number is 68021149009 in the name of Bramha Deo Dubey.From last11months onwards there is a excess amount of bill has been charged to me which is not acceptable to me.Please look in to the matter & send cesc person to check the meter & get it solved as early as possible.

B.D.Dubey
Daw Ajit

Jun 16, 2014

Complaint For an Excess Bill No.380880300005741 of the month May 2014

Re: Complaint For an Excess Bill No.380880300005741 of the month May 2014 of
Consumer No.38088038000, Customer ID: 38000244620, Meter No.3062196
I AJIT KUMAR DAW Of 36-C, JATINDRA MOHON AVENUE. KOLKATA – 700 006. Regret to observe that the Electric bill for the month May 2014, which I received yesterday, seems too much high in relation to the other bills of the previous months. The amount charged in this bill is heavier than what I actually pay every month, while consumption is usual.
However I am paying off the bill, although it’s really difficult for me to pay such a heavy amount. I would request you kindly see the matter carefully and adjust the excess amount in the next bills. It seems to me that there has something wrong on the meter reading taking time.
Yours Faithfully
Ajit Kumar Daw
36-C, JATINDRA MOHAN AVENUE
rabisankarbanerjee7777@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014

No Meter Reading

The meter reading has not been taken for the Accounting month of May'14 against the con no 04090066002 . The next month meter reading and billing will be in a very higher volume. So it is requested to generate the bill as per meter reading . The due date is 18 th of jun'14.
mng1943

Jun 10, 2014

Excess Billing

In the Bill for the month of March'14 it was shown as 0(Zero) unit consumption (Charged Rs. 34/-only), although I've consumed the electricity for full month. Unfortunately, the consumed Units of March'14 have been merged in the Bill for the month of April'14 making a total consumption of Units as 351 Units.and (Charged Rs.2079/-). Since, unit rates varies with the consumption units therefore I've been charged with higher rates for such huge consumption, beyond the actual if the average billing was done. I've filled up, On Line, the prescribed complaint form of CESC, couple of weeks back, yet no positive response has been made. Hope, now the matter will be looked into and save my heard earned money.
--- Consumer No. : 46317218004,
Name : MANIKYA NARAYAN GANGULY
Deepak.Das

Jun 2, 2014

EXCESS BILLING FOR APRIL 2014

Previously my monthly electric bill used to come Rs.1310 only on an average for the consumption. But this time I have received a bill amounting Rs.2190 for no increase in the rate of consumption. The present metre reading will justify my statement. Nowadays metre reading is not undertaken by your men regularly had it might be the reason for such a wrong bill.

An early action is requested so that it can be paid within due date.

Thanking You Yours faithfully,

Address:- 2/2 Raipur Road DIPAK DAS
L.P 88/16 (on behalf of late *Manikya Ram Das)
KOL- 700092

Customer Id:- 08000316629
Consumer No.:- 08159042007 (domestic)
Bill No.:- 0815904200704145
Email Id:- dasdeepakser@gmail.com
Ph No.:- 033-24286813
ashoketgs

May 27, 2014

extra billing
dear sir,
I Phool Chand Gupta consumer no.55080035009.I have received Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.
yours
Phool Chand Gupta
Consumer No.55080035009
Contact no.9038299864
Tamal kumar chatterjee

May 11, 2014

SHOWING EXCESS METER READING

This is to inform you that my consumer no 04142218001 showing excess meter reading,

You are therefore requested to kindly send somebody to check the meter & arrange to

change the meter at early as possible,

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you & regards,
(for Tapan kr Chatterjee)
Brother.T.Chatterjee
Mobile no 9163060715
debashis pal

Mar 16, 2014

Excessive charges for 0 unit consumption

I am a consumer of CESC and this month(February'2014) electricity bill I see couple of irregularities,like you add up energy charges and adjustments of 2012 despite the 0 unit consumption of electricity in this meter(meter no 2756262 and consumer no 50133076000). Why add up energy charges despite not using electricity? Why add up adjustment of 2012 despite we already paid all such charges in 2012. That time also we paid much higher charges due to adjustment. This does not make any sense.
Could you tell me how you add up this charges?
saurav.agrawal1990@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014

No Payment acknowledgement

My CESC consumer number is 46317001599. I ad paid the bill for Jan 2014, but not recd any acknowledgement and the bill is still showing as unpaid.
saurav.agrawal1990@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014

Bill showing as unpaid inspite of Payment

My consumer number is 46317001599. i have paid the bill for Jan 2014, but it is still showing as unpaid and i have not recd any acknowledgement od payment.
Indrayudh

Feb 7, 2014

Unused Meter Due to Death

I am Sri Kishore Sarkar son of Late Baidya nath Sarkar of 25, Chandra Kumar Banerjee lane, Howrah 711102 LP-23/25
Consumer No.59050138002. I am requesting you to please STOP to sending BILL because the METER are keeping
stop due to the DEATH OF BAIDYA NATH SARKAR. At present the Meter reading are shows that 630 Unit consumption,
which I have already paid by Net Banking on 16.12.2013.

Requesting for stop to send Bill atleast 3 month and then send Bill in the Name of KISHORE SARKAR because I am
the Owner after my Fathers death. This is for your Information and Record.
sumand

Jan 6, 2014

Excess Unit Reading

I Suman Kumar Dutta would like to complain against CESC about excess meter reading and my consumer number is 47179269000, In the previous month I have paid Rs. 17,000 as average counting, I didn't complaint about them but this time its a kind of Reading Theft, I have shown my meter to an Electrician and he said the reading is showing 2772 Unit on 1st January whereas CESC had shown 2868 Unit and the reading date was 12/12/2013. Till date the Unit did not covered yet so is this kind of joke or what? I am gonna complain to Police this time with meter reading proof, If they are not going to recheck meter again I will complain for Electricity Theft on them.

Suman Kumar Dutta
Consumer : 47179269000
kaushik2558

Dec 7, 2013

None come to read meter for last 2 months

I, kaushik Dutta, regret to complain you that none came to read our meter for last two months (Novemver & December).
We were inform by you that our meter would be read on 07/11/2013 and 07/12/2013) and we were in our home but none came to read our meter. We got bill for October 2013 on average basis. We strongly object for average reading and harassment made by you.
We request you to look into the matter and solve the matter.

Kaushik Dutta
30A, Jannagar Road
Kolkata - 700014
Consumer no. 26063081007
ahmedshabuddin

Dec 6, 2013

Excessive billing in cesc

Dear Sir ,My consumer number number is 20046139185 in the name of Yasmin Begum.From last 6 months onwards there is a excess amount of bill has been charged to me which is not acceptable to me.Please look in to the matter & send cesc person to check the meter & get it solved as early as possible.My Residence Address is Shabuddin Ahmed,T/10/D Miajan Ostagar Lane Kolkata-700017.

Shabuddin Ahmed
kumar industries

Dec 6, 2013

billing Problem

We (Kumar Industries) receive bill last 3 months. meter no. 2161241 & 2967294 . But this meter remove on 5/9/2013. and replace new meter. last month November bill are receive no unit consumed.

please do the needful and oblige.

yours faithfully,
CONSUMER NO. 02171003009
banerji_57

Nov 28, 2013

Exhorbitant electric bill

My Meter no.3997067 and Con no.08218032051 Last month also I made written complaint that without usage so much of billing has effected i.e. Rs.840/- (for Sept 2013 bill) and this month against actual use of 24 units that too till 27.11.13 how so much of metre of Rs.490/- has generated? Please verify the meter immediately. Before coming please give us a ring at both mobile numbers 9007953204 and 8697129001.

Please take immediate action for verifying the electric metre reading as I should not be held responsible for payment of Rs.490/- since my usage is very minimal at this winter.

thanks
Prabhat Banerjee
Mob: 9007953204
bilal ansari

Nov 22, 2013

theft of electricity .

dear sir ,
i mujibur rahman residence of 4 chamru singh lane kolkata-700011, customer of cesc consumer no.47119239001, want to let bring this crime to your notice that from the meter box of my given address thieves were doing their job and i am unable to do anything as i have no knowledge of electricity and i became to know this theft by the monthly electricity bill . since before 4 months everything was going fine but from now 2 months the bill exceedes much more than i expect .
i hope sir you will look into the matter soon as this is not only my matter but a threat to my neighbour also.

thank you.

yours faithfully
mujibur rahman
mobile:9339466572

sbi freedom rewardz - Not able to login on my debit card no
    I am not able to login and not able to register my card on...
    SSC - registeration id not received
    sir i have not received my registeration id for ssc chsl...
    vodafone mnp - MN PORT DENIED
    I have airtel prepaid comnection # 9867378132. I applied...
    Vodafone India - Message Problem
    Sir, my mobile no. +919709244653 which is creating problem...
    cnbc awaaz - SONY Mobile- Pathetic after sale service.
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I bought SONY Xperia ZL in Dec 2013,...
    RBI Assistant post - I've lost my register number and password
    I have applied to RBI assistant posts on 19th of this...
    SMS INDIA HUB - SMS INDIA HUB is fraud and Cheat
    Hello Complaint Bords, I am sharing my experience. They...
    Fiat Linea - Complaints about parts and spare
    Hi, I have purchased a Fiat Linea in Dec 2011, the car...
    264837 - 8065688
    the purifier is crack i want t o replece
    Reliance Fresh - Misbehaving Staff
    My father bought some products from Reliance Fresh and...