CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

Purabi Dutta Chowdhury

Dec 1, 2014

Billing Error Not Corrected

This is to bring into your notice there has been a billing error for us, Consumer No 05216001907 for the month of September 2014.

We've been staying out of Kolkata, with our flat locked & our main meter switched off for the period og 23rd July to 2nd November 2014. But despite this the bill for one of the months in between is showing as 2800 INR, with no units consumed. You may send your people to re-check the units consumed during these months & you will realise it was an error from you end.

The paper bill sent to us 'didn't show the number of units' consumed for that month, which evidently reflects as 0, as we got it checked with the electrician in our block.

I reported this issue over phone, to Mr Rajmangal Singh of CESC Mandeville Gardens, who pulled up the records with the consumer no & said the wrong bill will be cancelled, however we see nothing has been done.

Nothing as been done, as the bill amount is carried forward to the following month's bill, showing as outstanding. The bill due date shows as 04/12/2014, so you need to to correct this ASAP & send us the corrected bill amount with the right reading of the units.

Thanks much,
Purabi Dutta Chowdhury
asad sheikh

Nov 29, 2014

Change consumer type

Dear sir/Madam

I want to inform that i Habibullah Esq Consumer No.33042096003 , customer Id:33000125809 and Bill no: 3304209600310143.
,I want to change my consumer type which was Commercial becous some years ago there was a raw material godown bt now use for living purpous.
Due to that consumer type my electric bill is incresd in every month.

so i request with kindly that please change my consumer type.I will highly oblieged .

Habibullah Esq
12 gopal chandra lane
kolkata-700012
KALI PRASAD GUPTA

Nov 3, 2014

High Billing

Sub :- Excess billing in the month of September 2014
We have received an unexpected excess bill in the month of september 2014 although we have no A C or we have no freeze . The details as follows Consumer No 35035260050 August Bill Rs. 830.00 and September Bill Rs. 1010.00. We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter. Thanking You Your Customer Kali Das Gupta.
Ashik Mukherjee

Oct 30, 2014

Unexpected bill amount

My Electricity used Only one cilling fan 10 hours & one tube Light only 2 hours for a day, but my bill is over than 1200 Rs per month. My Coustomer Id 09000553741. Plese do some thing its urgent.
Naren Agarwal

Oct 25, 2014

Excess billing in the month of September 2014

Dear sir. We have received an unexpected excess bill in the month of september 2014 although we have no A C only we have freeze . The details as follows Consumer No 47144402009 August Bill Rs. 1120.00 and September Bill Rs. 1610.00. We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter. Thanking You Your Customer Naren Agarwal C/O Rajesh Agarwal
Ratan Bhattacharjee

Oct 25, 2014

High Electricity Bill for the month of September,2014

Ref: Customer ID No. is 05000080833, Consumer No. 05044027006

I like to inform you that, the electricity bill is too much high for the month of September,2014. The amount is raised int he bill 2120/- (Rupees Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty) which is 4 times high in my every month normal bill. My average bill raise is every month 400 to 500 every month. I have one Bedroom, one kitchen and toilet, Consumption point is One Tube Light, One ceiling Fan, One Refrigerator, One Television, Two Bulbs which one is 60 WAT another 40 Wat. One Stand Fan and Vcd player which is not used regularly time to time when required. No. pump, No. Air Condition. but bill is too much high kindly look into the matter and request check my meter. My Meter No. Is. 2959441 there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged if you could find out the reason and communicate the same to me.

Ratan Bhattacharjee
M. No. 9748869297
ratanksoils@gmail.com
Amit R Sarker

Oct 24, 2014

High Electricity Bill for September 2014

High Electricity bill for month of September 2014
Dear Concerned,

My Consumer no is 03036191004. I was not there in town in the month of September ‘14 from September 1st to 24th and nobody was staying in the flat for those days. The flat was occupied only from 25th to 30th September .I find that the bill amount for September 2014 as Rs:7287.00 is very high. Please check into the matter, there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged if you could find out the reason and communicate the same to me.

Thanking You
Amit Ranjan Sarker
P. K. Paul

Oct 23, 2014

HIGH BILL

Sub: High bill
Re: Consumer no: 08008024003
65 GOLF CLUB ROAD, 2ND FLOOR, KOLKATA 700033

Since over nearly last one year, the monthly electricity bill is coming nearly double against corresponding month of last year for every month. We have checked the internal wiring and found to be correct.

Our family size is small comprising of three members; two out of members remain out from 10 am to 8 pm on job. We do not find reasons for such high consumption of power. I would therefore request you to kindly arrange for early check up of the meters under advice to me. . Hope, you will do the needful.
nirupam81

Oct 14, 2014

High Electricity bill for month of September 2014

Dear Concerned,

My Consumer no is 75221211008. I was not there in town in the month of September for about 12 days ,moreover nobody of us is at home from morning since evening, but the bill for the above mentioned month is very high. Please check into the matter, there may be some illegal usage from my meter and I will be highly obliged if the result of the same is intimated to me.

Thanking You
Nirupam Roy Chaudhury
Pranab Kumar Dhar

Sep 20, 2014

Excess bill amount

extra billing
dear sir,
I SM SHANTI PROVA DHAR consumer no63104081000.I have received Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.
yours
sanjiban kr singha

Sep 15, 2014

complain about unexpected,absurd amount of domestic electric bills

The Deputy General Manager(central)
CESC LIMITED

SIR,
I beg to infrom you that i am a very old consumer of your company( CONSUMER NO : 29143258000 ).From last one or two years i have received my domestic monthly electric bills in the range from RS 800 to RS 1500 approximately. No new electrical gadgets have been installed and no extra electrical energy has been consumed,no social occasion has been arranged in last month (ie,in the month of August),yet i have received an unexpected abnormal amount of Rs 3010 which is quite unbeleivable and surprising for me.

I have trust on your company and beleive that your company provide us a good service.But this time i am qouite shocked.

so,I am requesting you to look into the matter very seriously and do the necessary action as early as possible.( Due date is 19/09/14)

i am wating eagerly for your decesion. i hope your decesion will benefit me

thankig you,

SANJIBAN KR SINGHA

ADD: 10/25 ATAL SUR ROAD, KOLKATA 700015

CONSUMER NO : 29143258000

CONSUMER ID 29000262871

BILL NO 2914325800008140
Shyamal Sarkar

Sep 15, 2014

unexpected cesc bill amount for the month of July,14(bill no.5049610800107148)

I would like to draw your kind attention to the Eletric bill Rs. 7700 for the month of
July,2014,issued in f/o shyamal sarkar , which is unbelivable ,unimaginary, rather you can
say impossible.Generally the range of my electric bill is from Rs.1500 to Rs.2000 every month.
Please take necessary step to make correct bill for the month of July,2014 and adjust the same in future bill and if possible kindly revert back the same in the mail id,mentioned under
Mail id: raja.srkr6@gmail.com
Ph: 9830690812
Your early action in this matter is solicited. My consumer no. 50496108001 and customer id. 50001360167,meter
situated at chandpur pally kolkata-700081 LP 24/12.

Shyamal Sarkar
mahadebdas

Sep 13, 2014

EXCESS BILLING AMOUNT

Respected Sir / Madam,
I Mr. Mahadeb Das consumer no.45031019000.I have received Very Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.

yours faithfully
ALIFIYA ALIRAJPURWALA

Sep 7, 2014

NONE COME METER READING

None come to read meter for last 3 months
I, MD SOEBALI, regret to complain you that none came to read our meter for last three months.
OUR NEIGHBOUR METER READING DONE WE ARE LEAVING SAME FLRS THEN WHY SHOULD OUR METER READING NOT DONE.....
. We got bill for JUNE,JULY AUGUST 2014 on average basis. We strongly object for average reading and harassment made by you.
OUR USAGE IS VERY LOW AND BILL IS COMING EXTRA HIGH.....
We request you to look into the matter and solve the matter....
I COMPLAIN SO MANY TIMES PLEASE HELP US.....

CONSUMER NO-57021119007
BILL NO-5702111900708147.

ADD-62 GANGA RAM BAIRAGI LANE HOWRAH 711101...

MOB NO---09831644053
Manas Kumar Ray

Aug 28, 2014

excess meter reading

My consumer no is 63087013038.The connection had been installed in Oct'13 and since then the meter reading had been matching with the actual usages but since last 2 months the reading is coming almost double of previous reading although there is no extra connection & extra consumption.Please check the meter immediately so that the fault can be detected & we can get rid of extra billing.

Manas Ray
Block-A
Meghuplaza,66 BPMB Sarani,Bhadrakali,Hooghly.
dibakar mondal

Aug 26, 2014

Adjust with excess per unit rate

This is to inform you that my consumer no. is 13487033011 and my regional office is South West Regional Office, Kolkata- 700088. In this connection, it is stated that the amount of Electricity Bill for July, 2014 including Bill of June'2014 is Rs. 1720/- and total unit consumed shows in the bill is 283. For this reason rate per unit is increased unexpectedly. The Reading of my meter was not taken for the month of June'14 but reading of another two meter for the same month were also taken in time and I also inform you that all three meter were installed in the same meter box. So why I should pay the excess amount for your departmental fault.
So, I, therefore, request you to kindly take immediate action to revised the amount of bill for July 2014 and also inform me through email.
yours faithfully,
Dibakar Mondal, Consumer No.13487066011, Bill No. 1348706601107148, Meter no. 4180835,
email ID- dibakarmonal033@gmail.com
sanushkp

Aug 16, 2014

Excess Bill

Customer Id : 76000458233
Bill No. : 7615809300407141

I was billed for rs 1230 ,199 Units for the month of July 2014.

This is super-excess billing - either the metre is defective or the person who came for reading did not do his job properly.
We request you to look into the matter and solve the matter.

The previous reading was June is 100.
KDSADANI

Aug 9, 2014

no meter reading insalling new plolyphase meter

DUE TO METER READER HAS METER READING SHEET HE IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE READING AS PER DISSCUSION WITH METER READER.NEW METER NO 4958882INSTALLED IN MONTH OF MAY 2014 STILL NO ONE TAKEN WHY LAST THREE MONTH CONSUMER CHARGE AVERAGE BILL WHEARE AS OTHER RESPECT VERY PROMET REGARDING ANY FAILURE ETC.MY CONSUMER NO 64021013228.PLEASE TAKE SUITABLE ACTION SO CO CAN CHARGE PROPER AMOUNT AND CONSUMER HAS NOT TO BEAR FINANCE BURDONE AT TIME TILL FINAL BILL RAISE.
REQUEST AND ADVICE CONCERN PERSION TAKE IMMIDIATE ACTION WHEN EVER METER REL
PLACED .SO GOOD WILL CESC MAINTAINED AND CONSUMER HAS TO NOT RAISE COMPLAINT
tanmoysamui

Aug 4, 2014

Malfunction of Meter

I Tanmoy Samui residing at 21, Mahim Halder Street, PS-Kalighat, Kolkata-700 026 would like to inform you that we have receipted Bills for the month of April, May, & June,2014, whereas in each bill it mentioned as "Please Do not pay this bill". Name of the Consumer is Kiranmay Chatterjee and Consumer No. is 17045146071. It seems to be the meter does not function properly. You are requested to send a competent person to check the meter & do the needful accordingly.

Regards.
Tanmoy Samui
abhijit bagchi

Aug 4, 2014

Customer Id: 02000212801
Bill No. 0208617100807145

I was billed for 1498 Units for the month of July 2014.
Last year in July the unit consumed was 546.
We request you to look into the matter and solve the matter.
The last date of payment is 13.08.14 - do I have to compulsority pay this bill ?
SATYAJITSAHOO

Aug 3, 2014

Last two month i didn't get any bill

Dear Sir.
For your information.
Customer Id : 44000141298
Bill No. : 4406606600204140
Consumer No. 44066066002
Sealsanchita

Jul 29, 2014

Proper Inspection and details of consumption of electricity connection

The District Engineer, CESC,
North Regional Office,
226 A & B, Acharya Prafulla Ch. Road,
Kolkat – 700004, Phone – (033) 2555 9815.

Ref: Consumer No. 48082115005 and in the name of “Suchitra Kumar Patra & Avinaba Patra”.

Billing Address: 139 Sahid Hemanta Kumar Bose Sarani, 1st Floor, Flat No. 1A, Maitri Apartment, Jawpur 82 Palli, Dumdum, Kolkata – 700074.

Subject: Proper Inspection and details of consumption of electricity connection.
With due respect I like to draw your kind attention that I am a resident of 139 Sahid Hemanta Kumar Bose Sarani, 1st Floor, Flat No. 1A, Maitri Apartment, Jawpur 82 Palli, Dumdum, Kolkata – 700074 and I am also bonafide customer of your esteemed company. Since 2005 I am consuming electricity from your concerned company.
I like to state that earlier occasion due to some electrical problem in my flat, I have installed a new meter box through your authorized agent in respect of my flat. Thereafter I find that there is a problem in our electricity bills for the month of May and June, 2014. The consumption unit is shown as nil but the consumption unit in meter box is shown a different digit. Now I am anxious about the payment regarding electricity consumption. Because in my opinion the amount will be huge on next occasion and it will impossible for me to make that huge payment in one term in one month. I am ready to pay the adjustable amount in respect of any huge amount of bill.
Therefore you are requested to inspect our premises and check the electrical line of CESC Meter Box to our Main Switch Box so that we can be assured that no harm will be effected. In case of any dispute in electricity bill I will suffer irreparable loss and injury.
This is for your kind information and necessary actions. Hope that you will do the needful.
Yours sincerely
Avinaba Patra.
rameshepfo

Jul 26, 2014

High amount of bill for June 2014

My consumer no is 54027255047. June 2014 month bill is very much higher. It is more than expected. We did not use any AC also. So its impossible. Don't know how bill was generated. Its 1970 rupees for the June month. So I request your good office to please check our meter and do some needful in this regard.

Mankala Ramesh

KDSADANI

Jul 20, 2014

INSTALLING NEW POLLY PASE METER NO METER REDING SHOWING IN LART TWO MONTH DED

MY CUSTOMER ID 6402101322806142
DEAR SIR,
INSTALLING NEW POLLY PHASE METER NO4958882FOR MONTH OF MAY AND JUNE 2014 YOUR METER READER HAS NOT RECORDED READING.
I HAVE RECEIVIED BILL 250 AND 236 UNITS FOR ABOVE MONTH. I HAVE CHECKED READING 0N 20/07/2014 AS 1734.
AS I AM RETIRED PERSION IF BILL RAISE AT A TIME THAN DIFFICULT FOR PAYMENT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS YOU CAN DO.
KARNIDAN SADANI
Projjwal Bhattacharya

Jul 9, 2014

Complaint For an Excess Bill No.3909505701706141 of the month June 2014

I, Projjwal Bhattacharya tenant Of 6b, Golok Dutta Lane. Kolkata – 700 005.Consumer no 39000342795, Consumer name Mrityunjoy Dutta Regret to observe that the Electric bill for the month June 2014, which I received yesterday, seems too much high(6900/-) in relation to the other bills of the previous months(<=1500/-). The amount charged in this bill is much heavier than what I actually pay every month, while consumption is usual.
It’s really difficult for me to pay such a heavy amount. I would request you kindly see the matter carefully and adjust the excess amount. It seems to me that there has something wrong on the meter reading taking time.
I hope you will sympathetically deal the said matter and do the needful. Your kind action will be highly appreciated.
Yours Faithfully
Projjwal Bhattacharya

280424 - 7398264373
    mera number 7398264373 HAI ES PR RECHARJ K SMS AATE H JB...
    omni - poor dealings and pulling of vehicle
    I, V.MOHANAN has been using your product OMNI KL 19 E 5474...
    snapdeal euroline grlii sandwich maker - did not get refund
    I ordered grill sandwich maker but they send wrong product...
    Block Idea prepaid sim card - Lost sim Card
    Lost my phone at mumbai airport. Need to block my sim...
    291724 - Seeking justice for the past 13 years
    To, Honorable CM Utter Pradesh Subject: Seeking...
    229714 - recharge not done And no refund
    recharge not done And no refund Dear sir I'm try...
    Ibps - regarding appying for for different bank through rrb po3...
    sir,madam I have applied for officer scale 1 through RRB...
    189213 - Seeking justice for the past 13 years
    To, Honorable CM Utter Pradesh Subject: Seeking...
    MCD,West Zone,New Delhi - Air Pollution
    There are several kabaddi(Knacker) lived in Dichaon...