CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

Excessive Bill Last 2 Months April & May

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 08000500503 Consumer No. 08073093003...Consumer Name : BIREN GUHA
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of April & May,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.
This month the unit is consumed 143 unit. Which is very excessive for us.
So,I think your meter was wrong. Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

Biren Guha
Mob:9831653197, Date : 26.06.2016

Jun 25, 2016

Vacant Flat Last 2 months.

Ref: Customer ID – 09000545703 Consumer No. 09237028042 LpP 63/17/8 Consumer Name : AJOY MITRA
209F-A/3, 2nd Floor, Paschim Putiary Colony, Kolkata

Since last 2 months nobody was there in my house. So I request you to kindly see that the bill comes according to this.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully

Ajoy Mitra
sujatarinku

HIGH BILL & FAULTY METER READING

DEAR SIR,

MY APRIL’16 BILL AMOUNT IS (-309/-). AND LAST MONTH (MAY’16), MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING RS.6300/- WHICH IS DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS AROUND 200 UNITS NOW IT GONE 820 UNITS WHICH IS BEYOND MY EXPECTATION .
I STRONGLY ASSUME THAT THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM AND BIG ISSUE HAPPENING ON MY BILL AMOUNT. PLEASE RECTIFY MY BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY GETTING UNFAIR ELECTRICITY BILL WILL VERY EFFECT OUR DAILY LIFE.
SO PLEASE KINDLY DO SOME ACTION UPON THIS WE ARE IN A HECTIC CONDITION.

CONSUMER NO. 68101095001
DOMESTIC TYPE
amit Bose

Jun 22, 2016

presenting wrong meter reading

my consumer no-66026017018 last reading date 15/06/16 you send me sms 230 unit consumed now your e generated bill showing 388 why pl. stop the bill immediate and sending right bill
amit Bose

Jun 22, 2016

wrong meter reading bill generate

your sms about meter reading on 15/06/16 unit consume 230 now you present bill 388 why pl. rectify immediate
dyna009

Excess CESC Electricity Bill

Consumer No - 61067206006 Customer ID - 61000119275 Amount RS 3840(May 2016)
Consumer No - 61067205009 Customer ID - 61000894939 Amount RS 2490 (May 2016)

Dear sir/Madam,
This is to inform that we are getting very very high amount of bill from last Two months of April & May 2016.we already give our contact no as per rules,none of your staff come from CESC to check meter reading in the month of may 2016 but we got big and average bill amount , We strongly assume that there is some technical problem and big issue happening on my bill amount,please rectify that as soon as possible,as middle class family person getting unfair Electricity bill will very effect our daily life.So please please resolve that issue.

Deb Kumar Bose
Mob: 7890 486982
Mahananda Gupta

High Bill & Defective meter (CONSUMER NO. 54023231000) METER NO. 5484855

DEAR SIR,
FROM LAST TWO MONTHS MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . FROM THAT DAY THE METER SHOW A ABRUPT CHANGE IN BILLING AMOUNT . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS NOT MORE THAN 150 TO MAXIMUM FOR LAST 5 YEARS UNIT NOW IT GONE TO 559 UNITS WHICH IS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION . WE ARE LEAVING IN A NON AC ROOMS ,IN OUR ROOMS THERE IS ONE FAN ,ONE TUBE LIGHT ONE CFL LIGHT OF 30 WATTS, T.V AND A FRIDGE.
LAST MONTH YOUR OFFICIALS HAD SHOWN SOME MERCY AND CHANGED THE BILL WITH AVERAGE BILL BUT IF THIS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME HOW SHOULD I APPROACH. I AM WORKING IN A PRIVATE COMPANY AND I HAVE NO TIME TO VISIT YOUR OFFICE ALL THE TIME.
I AM DAM SURE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC METER IS VERY MUCH DEFECTIVE BECAUSE YOUR OFFICER VISITED MY HOME AND TOLD ME THAT YOUR WIRING IS LICKING, NOW I HAD CHANGED MY WIRING ON 18TH MAY BUT IT HAD NOT CHANGED THE CONSUMPTION MY UNIT CONSUMED IS 559 UNITS WHICH IS VERY MUCH HIGHER.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION AND DOING THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST TO ISSUE US AVERAGE BILL AND REPLACE THE EXISTING BILL FOR RS. 5240/-

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
RAJIV RANJAN GUPTA
Mahananda Gupta

High Bill & Defective meter

This is to inform you had installed new meter no.5484854 for consumer no. 54023230003 on 2 months back that my bill for April 2016 & May 2016 has been generated for more more than Rs. Rs. 7000/- & 4000/- respectively (Approx) I was shocked as my monthly bill for Last 20 years I had not paid more than 3000/- I am regularly watching my meter and the consumption showing in this new meter is very much higher, which is too much high and meter light blinking very fast so it seems meter is defective. As such I request you to arrange for checking of my meter and to change this defective meter immediately.
I, Mahananda Gupta the complainant is a retired person and my wife is suffering from Kidney problem, she had to go for dialysis for 3 days a week this cost me very much and your defective meter is very much painful because of this exorbitant electric bill for last two months.
You are requested to preview my electricity consumption for last 20 years then come to the conclusion whether this meter is defective or not. further you are requested to review the bill and give me the average bill and treat this meter as defective.
Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
yours faithfully,
Mahananda Gupta.
Mobile No. 9330853355
Binay Debnath

High Electricity Bill

Ref: Customer ID – 41000023225 Consumer No. 41009082002...Consumer Name : BINAY DEBNATH
This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of April & May ,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.
So,I think your meter reading was wrong. Now I would like to request you to check my meter and do the needful.

BINAY DEBNATH
Mob:9831606075
Date : 14.06.2016

High Electricity Bill

This is to inform that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of Feb & Mar,2016. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Biren Guha
Mob:9831653197
Date : 14.06.2016
amarendra narayan paul

Excess billing in April 2016

customer ID: 48000995932
Consumer NO.: 48159132001
OLD METER NO> 3342543 NEW METER NO: 5393929
Pl. refer my earlier complaint dated 16 April 2016.While Meter reading was taken by your representative on 30 March 2016, I personally informed him that the old Meter No. 3342543 was changed and new Meter bearing the no. 5393929 was installed on 11 march 2016 and requested him to take the reading as per the new meter. But the electricity bill for the March 2016 (Bill NO: 4815913200103168) shows nil consumption.(14107-14107). Bill of April 2016 shows consumption of 476 units(i.e.for March +April 2016) and the billing was done according to the Domestic G type rate table which is very high after 150 units.Therefore, I had to pay high rate after 150 units. I would like to request you to distribute the consumption of 476 units into two equal parts( March & April Separately) and adjust the excess paid amount in future bill

.Thanking you.

Amarendra Narayan Paul
Mob No. 8100664701
E-mail: anpaul7777@gmail.com
Bhaskar_Ghosh_1962

Excess billing

My monthly bill value for last 20 years never exceeded Rs. 700/- per month. Last month, when our meter was changed for AC installation, the bill for combined month exceeded Rs. 5000/-, which is absurd. About one and a half year back, I was getting high bills for 3/4 months. On enquiry, I found that CESC people, while working on the meter board, connected my meter to main switch of Flat A7/15, who have high consumption. Our co-operative electrician rectified it. This time also, either my meter has been connected with staircase or high consumption flat or the meter is faulty. I would request you to immediate redress it. My Consumer Number is 04045061000. Address : A-7/14, ECTP Phase-3, SAMADRITA, Kasba Golpark, EM Bypass, Kolkata 700 107.

Bhaskar Ghosh
98744 10301
wb24k3342

Jun 9, 2016

Excess bill amount

My consumer id is 50000994691 and consumer no is 50219059111.Sir i get excess bill in this month.Please check my my meter and verify as soon as possible that will be very helpful for me .
siraj-uddin

Jun 5, 2016

HIGH BILL AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,
FROM LAST TWO MONTHS MY ELECTRIC BILL AMOUNT IS COMING DRASTICALLY HIGH WITH DUE EFFECT THAT YOUR PEOPLE CHANGED OUR PREVIOUS METER TO A NEW ELECTRONIC METER . FROM THAT DAY THE METER SHOW A ABRUPT CHANGE IN BILLING AMOUNT . MY AVERAGE CONSUMPTION WAS 99 UNIT NOW IT GONE UPTO 380 AND 198 UNIT WHICH IS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION . WE ARE LEAVING IN A NON AC ROOMS ,IN OUR ROOMS THERE ARE TWO FANS ,TWO TUBELIGHT , T.V AND A MOTOR PUMP WHICH RUN ONCE UPON A WEEK..
SO PLEASE KINDLY DO SOME ACTION UPON THIS WE ARE IN A HECTIC CONDITION.
CONSUMER NO. 25036206004
DOMESTIC TYPE

THANKING YOU,
MD SIRAJUUDIN
13/H/14, ELLIOT LANE
KOLKATA 700016
Sadqua sayeed

Jun 4, 2016

Excess elextric bill for month of may

Jun 2, 2016
Excess billing for a long period
Bill : not justifiable
This is to inform that CESC is charging me with an unbelievable billing amount , which is not for only one month but it is continuing since long .
we are only 4 people living having no AC connection ,residing at this address. We used only two fans, three tubes, one T V ( generally used only for 3/4 hours ). I thought the amount I pay for my electricity bill is in no way justifiable . In the current bill you have charged Rs 1100. I think this should not be our bill..I think someone is definitely doing some fraud.. there are so many houses who use faulty meters ull never send hifh5 bill to them. ...I request u to please send an inquiry.in my area
Please check in details and rectify the same.
Safia sayeed
Dipak Nag

Jun 2, 2016

Excess billing for a long period

Bill : not justifiable
we are two senior citizens, having no AC connection ,residing at this address. We used only two fans, three tubes, one T V ( generally used only for 3/4 hours ). I thought the amount I pay for my electricity bill is in no way justifiable . In the current bill you have charged Rs. 2000.00.There are 5 flats (,four of them having AC ) in our block-D. I presume, with a proper inquiry everything will be revealed .
Please check in details and rectify the same.
Dipak K Nag
MB. no. : 9433456730
cons. no. 05323029007
consumer id : 05000594201
raysajal17@gmail.com

Cheating With the Bill

This is to inform that CESC is charging us with an unbelievable billing amount , which is not for only one month but it is continuing since
a long days.
I stay only alone and dont have an AC, most of the time i spend in office and come home around 9 or 10 pm, then also i have charged for 2250 for the current month, where as entire family stays in the same apartment and getting charged only 1000.
Please check in details and please rectify the same.

Mobile 7044711727
consumer number is 05199062081
consumer id : 05000957727
chameli das

Jun 1, 2016

Against the bill payment confirmation not received

Bill Paid Online but Not Received any confirmation
My consumer number : 05001032008. I paid the April 2016 bill amount through net banking on 30th May, 2016.
But after the deduction from my bank account the the page did not complete the redirection to CESC portal for confirmation of payment. After some times later it's popped up the SESSION IS TIME OUT. I did not received any confirmation e-mail in my register email id also or I did not received any confirmation sms also.

Consumer Number : 05001032008

Swapna Guha
Shibu Rao

May 27, 2016

High Electric Bill

Again I need to draw your attention that I have received high bill for the month of April 2016 which is really very negative feedback for CESC.
I have already mail for high bill previously which was due to metering issue as per CESC and same has been replace accordingly instead for that I need to clear those bill which was not my fault.

This time its really high time. I have paid my bill for the month of March 2016 amount to Rs 2010.But still I am getting high bill for the month of April 2016.

I am sharing the evidence against my complain.

Further I got message in the current bill of April 2016 that It appears from our records that you have neglected to pay our bill for the Accounting month Mar'16 for Rs 2010.72.Sir Can I know whose fault is this.Please update your database for consumer betterment.

SHIBU RAO
shiburao@rediffmail.com

High Electric Bill High Electric Bill High Electric Bill

polly paul

May 27, 2016

EXCESSSIVE METER READING

my consumer no. is 05184029026 and customer id is 05001163144. Mar'16 total unit consumed 68 which is very satisfactory but in Apr'16 the meter reading shows 220 units consumed which is absurd and we saw the meter is running very fast.My meter no. is 5152810 01. please check the meter as early as possible. because it is not possible for us to bear this for a longer period.

polly paul

1st floor
11/20 bijoygarh
lp-161/28/2
kolkata 700032
mailbandhan

May 26, 2016

Bill Paid but Online but Not Received any confirmation

My consumer number : 48059115006. I paid the amount through net banking on 27th May, 2016.
But after the deduction from my bank account the the page did not complete the redirection to CESC portal for confirmation of payment. After some times later it's popped up the SESSION IS TIME OUT. I did not received any confirmation e-mail in my register email id also.

Consumer Number : 48059115006

Swapna Guha
Ashok5228

May 24, 2016

error in meter reading

my consumer id is54000583290 meter reading was noted on 24-05-2016 morning , came to know through sms. that units consumed
was 314 units but actual it should be 214 units. last four digit of actual reading is3827 but through sms i came to know reading is3927.
your kind attention is requsted in this matter
pilsima

May 24, 2016

Excess bill for April'16.

In March end of this year our meter got damaged due to an unprecedented fire and we were out of Electricity for near about 7 days. We applied for a new meter and CESC restored the connection providing a new meter. But after getting the bill in April we find the 50% of current consumption is taken in estimating the consumption of Mar'16 whereas our average consumption is close to 70 units.
My consumer No. CESC 46317001427 & id: 46001277599, Soma Pilsima.
Krishnendu Nandy

May 23, 2016

Excess amount in electric bill

Dear sir'

This is to inform you that for April'16 you have charged for 892 units. As per bill the closing meter reading was 10256 ( reading date 27.04.2016 ). But after receiving the bill I found the reading was 9467 (as on 21.05.2016).

Krishnendu Nandy
157/3, Narasingha Dutta Road,
Howrah 711101
Consumer No. 57134022016
Customer Id 57000218925

Samsung - Issue not solved
    I would like to inform the board that v had bought a...
    Bajaj Finserv - Please Unlock my card
    Emi card Sir .my card has block Card...
    TUCS Gas Agency - Not Received the Cylinder
    Dear Sir / Mam, My Consumer no is 3722.I booking the...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES
    INVESTOR CODE 1039408 AMD 1252079 PLEASE RETURN THE...
    VOLTAS SPLIT AC - Voltas split AC
    I bought 7 Number VOLTAS SPLIT ACs from M/s Gold Line...
    UGC-NET - unable to download admit card july 2016
    I hv applied for ugc net computer science. My application...
    Blue Circle Organics Pvt. LTd. - Last more than two months number not working
    Dear Sir, Continuously complaining BSNL Ambernath...
    MSRTC Parel - refusal of concessions for Senior Citizens
    I travelled from Kharghar to Talegaon on 27/06/2016 on...
    DTDC Courior service - Wrong comments
    I have sent a Courior from DTDC JAIPUR 21-6-16 for...
    wisdomjobs.com - Spam
    It was really nice speaking with you. With...