CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

DipDas

Aug 1, 2015

high electricity bill

for the last few months our electricity bill is coming too high..last year this was not so... my consumer no. is 62104052007 and consumer id is 62000181077..for the month of june i pain an amount of rs1370..which is high as compared to other months and last year...
I beg you to look into this matter and help us..
yours' faithfully,
Santa Das
Usha baid

Aug 1, 2015

Refund of excess bill

It has been observed that the bill amount for the month of May and June 2015 has became excessive. My customer ID is 350000294082 and consumer 3500708501005152. Previously I complain regarding meter issue they checked my meter and change and u were supposed to return my rebate amount regarding previous bill.
But even in july the billing amount is excessive.
So , I would request to look into this matter as soon as possible and do the needful considering and return my excess amount of
Last two months ..

With regards
USHA BAID
JBADSA

Jul 30, 2015

HIGH AVERAGE BILLING. 57182048067

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are receiving average billing from last few months ,

Therefore request you to look into the matter.

Awaiting for your soonest reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Units consumed as per bill: 265
Meter reading on 21 July 2015 should be more than : 4936 + 265 = 5201
Today meter is showing : 5074
Extra Units charged : 127
Extra amount charged : (115 units X 733p = Rs. 842.95) + (12u X 716p = Rs. 85.92) = Rs. 928.87

Why should I pay in advance? Do CESC provide me any benefit on that? Another Cheat-fund?
Sibir Baran Bhowmick

Jul 20, 2015

No refund noted in current bill

Dear Sir ,
My customer Id is 28000090766, I left my flat in vacant for 1 yr from DEC 2014 & I made advance payment of Rs 4880 on 23.12.2014.
All of sudden I found my bill of May 2015 is 4670 therefore I visited your office on 20.06.2015 & your officer assured me that money will be adjusted/refunded to my account once meter is replaced. But there is no adjustment on current bill ie june2015.
So I made a phone call for rectification today.Officer concerned assured me if I pay bill (as you generated on avg ) Then only all rectification will take place.I shall follow your instruction & wait for your refund amount of Rs 9500(approx) in my account asap.

Thanks & regrd
Sibir Baran Bhowmick
Ph: 9903124464
Email : sibirbaran@gmail.com
Sk. Abdul Rajjak

Jul 19, 2015

Excess billing for June 2015 without checking the meter reading

It is to inform that the bill for June 2015 has been too high. The amount is RS 1040 ( One thousand and forty) and units consumed has been 157.
Our average consumption is 100 -110 units per month. I want to know how the unit for this month got raised to 157. Till date ( 19/07/2015) meter consumed has been 34 units. We only use appliances which include 1 television, 3 fans, 2 40 watt tube lights and one one fridge. There are NO Air Conditioners used in our home. My Meter Number is 3227957. There has been a Mistake in the meter calculation. Please check immediately and inform me because the bill is faulty. Please check the meter along with the bill and then send it with Correct data.

Sk. Abdul Rajjak
Meter No. - 3227957
Consumer No - 76118211005
Bill No.- 7611821100506150

Date : 19/07/2015
perc12345@

Jul 15, 2015

Abnormally high billing -CESC consumer No.13472103001

I am receiving CESC bill every month abnormally high amount. One cannot tolerate to receive such billing from a Company of repute like CESC. Therefore, please rectify the defect immediately and start billing normally.You are requested to look into the matter immediately and rectify the defect.
tarajyotimukherjee

Jul 13, 2015

ABNORMAL ELECTRICITY BILL

I, Shri Tarajyoti Mukherjee of 9/7, Moore Avenue, Kolkata-700040.My Consumer No is 08000071081. I want to draw your kind attention that I have been receiving abnormally high billing amount since last 6 months. Please do needful to check the connection at an early date.

Yours sincerly
Tarajyoti Mukherjee.
Kumkum Paul

Jul 13, 2015

DOUBLE UNITS THAN LAST TWO MONTHS

Our electrical meter Consumer No is 57060022007 & Customer ID is 57000102886. Most of all months we have received bill where usage is shown 110/120 unit & got bill for Rs.700.00. But this month June 2015 received excessive (usage showing 211 unit nearly double of older months) bill Rs. 1410.00. Whereas no more extra power we have not consumed. How is it done....justify from your end!!!!!
samar dutta

abnormal bill

My bill for month of May 2015 is about three fold higher than my average bill for the year I have not utilized any new electrical gadget that may have caused the inflated bill I request you to look into the matter and take necessary action at the earliest.
anilabhag

High Electricity Bill ag.consumer no.07089020042

High Electricity Bill for the month of May,2015,Consumer No.07089020042.
Pl Ref: Customer ID No.07000453297 , Consumer No.07089020042 electric bill for May 2015

I would like to bring to your notice that the electricity bill for the month of May, 2015 as received amounting Rs 8580/-(932 units) as found to be extraordinarily high compare to my avarage monthly electricity consumption pattern for last one year (i,e with in Rs 2000/-n to Rs 3000/-PM).It is also to inform you that there is no additional electrical appliances is added during the period.
In view of the above excessive high meter reading, you are requested to take immediate necessary actions from your end and it is also requested to check on prioritymy electric meter and installations for any defects or misuse.

I have paid my current bill and Iwould be highly oblige if you intimate to me actions taken from your end.

Thanking You

Susmita Goswami
Fl :06,2- Indrani Part
Kolkata-700033
rehan.alamgir

Jul 2, 2015

FAULTY METER READING & INCORRECT BILL CONSUMER NO. 02363165026 & METER NO. 4342606

The Customer Relations Manager
CESC

Sub: Excessive Billing
Ref to consumer no. 023631650261reads that for the month of May,2015 an extraordinary high in comparison to bills of last one year. Looks Like there may be some wrong at any part of cesc. I sincerely request to review the case. Such baseless imposing of charges are absolutely against customer satisfaction. Hope you will investigate the case and provide us justice

SK.TANVEER
Contact No.: 9681785737
Debasish Paul

Jul 1, 2015

Excess Payment on Online

We have two different meter and I used to pay my monthly bill on online. While doing payment for may'15 bill through my debit card amount deducted / charged Rs.866.38 where net amount showing Rs. 860 / for cash payment. For online payment rebate showing Rs. 16.76, so payment amount was to be Rs 854.00 [consumer number-70059058006].

Same incident happened vide consumer number 70059059003 for may'15 bill. Amount deducted Rs. 570 /- on online payment where more deduction should have been received.
Please look into this.This is happening almost every month
amarendra narayan paul

Jun 28, 2015

FAULTY METER READING & INCORRECT BILL

CONSUMER NO. 48159132001 & METER NO. 3342543

KINDLY REFER MY EARLIER COMPLAINT DATED 20/06/2015. In the bill of Feb-2015 the last reading was shown as --12068.
MAR-2015 BILL: CONSUMPTION - 0
APR-2015 BILL : CONSUMPTION - 0
MAY -2015 BILL: CONSUMPTION - 0

Meter reading as on 28 June 2015 is -- 12815 .The meter is running in normal condition.Meter reading as on 30/05/2015 was -12600 and as on 20/06/2015 it was -12770.
There may be faulty meter reading or fault in billing.Therefore, it is requested that the fault may be corrected at your end and correct bill may be issued with appropriate rateof consumption charges ( with correct ratio for Mar, April,May and June 2015 consumption).

Thanking you .

AMARENDRA NARAYAN PAUL
MOB: 8100664701
vimal.sureka

Jun 26, 2015

High Bill / Sent Excess Bill

I am a resident of 281/15/B/6, 3rd Floor, Flat No.301, G.T. Road, Liluah, Howrah - 711204. Our CESC Consumer no. is 62082034140 and Customer Id is 62000626261. Last month (April 2015) our electricity consumption was 142 unit and our Net Amount Paid Rs. 965/- (Netbanking) . This month (May 2015) sent excess bill Amount Rs. 1460/-.You have sent EXCESS BILL AMOUNT on above mentioned metre for last few months It is impossible to pay the bill amounts for me I am requesting you to send your representative as quick as possible to cheque the metre thoroughly I hope that you will take necessary action in favour of me.

So, i am request you to please check our current month’s electricity bill (billing month: 5/15) if there is any fault. We hope absolute transparency from your side as we deliver the same. We believe that you wish to continue a healthy relation with us, your customers, and you will take necessary steps to find out the exact fault and adjust the bill amount in our next month’s bill.

Kindly do the needful early action & oblige me.

Thanks with regards
Vimal Kumar Sureka
281/15/B/6, 3rd Floor,
Flat No.301, G.T. Road,
Liluah, Howrah - 711204
Amit Kumar Ray

Jun 24, 2015

EXCESS BILLING

I like to inform you that my consumer no.67045043012 . i have new connection from 2 months but every month is coming excess bill. I have 2 small Bed Room, one small kitchen and there is two fans, one T.V & 3 tube light but I could not understand why so high electricity bill is coming. Please you check up the meter. I very much grateful if you rectify the problem.

Sincerely yours
Ashok Kr Ray
Consumer no- 67045043012
Customer Id : 67000367668

Abnormal billing

My consumer number 48464046054 is being billed excessively for month May 2015 . There has been controlled consumption remains the same despite find this month there has been a excessive/ abnormal charged flagged to me .Kindly take action at the earliest to make a check in reading rather than an making reading from the sky. Waiting for an early response.

Please note that if the bill is not rectified and intimated us within 48 hours I will feel that your company is at process of money making and in a policy to squeeze blood of widow senior citizen like us

43/143A P K Guha Road Kolkata 700o28

Excessive Billing -48464046063

The Customer Relations Manager
CESC

Sub: Excessive Billing

Ref to consumer no. 48464046063 reads that for the month of May,2015 an extraordinary high in comparison to bills of last one year. Looks Like there may be some wrong at any part of cesc. I sincerely request to review the case. Such baseless imposing of charges are absolutely against customer satisfaction. Hope you will investigate the case and provide us justice

Subhobroto Sarkar

Excessive Billing -48464046054

Excess Billing - 48464046054

My consumer number 48464046054 is being billed excessively. There has been controlled consumption remains the same despite find this month there has been a excessive/ abnormal charged flagged to me .Kindly take action at the earliest to make a check in reading rather than an making reading from the sky. Waiting for an early response.

Please note that if the bill is not rectified and intimated us within 48 hours I will feel that your company is at process of money making and in a policy to squeeze blood of widw senior citizen like us

43/143A P K Guha Road Kolkata 700o28
amarendra narayan paul

INCORRECT ELECTRICITY BILL

I am Amarendra Narayan Paul(consumer No; 48159132001).The consumptions of electricity in the month of March-2015, April-2015& May-2015 show nil in the ectricity bills of those months.Where as the the meter is running in normal condition;even on 30/05/2015(reading date of May-2015) the reading was 12600. On 20/06/2015 the reading is 12770. As per ectricity bill of Feb-2015, the last meter reading was 12068 . In the bill of May-2015, the last meter reading still shows as 12068 and nil consumption.There may be some billing problem at your end . Pl. do the needful to avoid excess rate of payment in the next subsequent monthly electricity billsand also to avoid inconveniences.
with regards.

AMARENDRA NARAYAN PAUL
MOB: 8100664701
Swabhawati Rai

Jun 13, 2015

Excess Bill

My consumer no is 50000111051 and meter no is 2617302, from the last 2 months my electricity bills were excessively high without adding any additional electrical appliances.

Request to look have a look on this matter and ensure the corrective actions.

Swabhawati Rai

Kolkata -700019.
Date – 11/06/2015
Dear sir/ Madam
Subject : Excess Bill Amount
My meter no is 5018327 and consumer no 0404625509 in the name of Mr Sovan Kumar Mitra You have sent EXCESS BILL AMOUNT on above mentioned meter for last few months It is impossible to pay the bill amounts for me I am earnestly requesting you to send your representative as quick as possible to cheque the meter or any fault thoroughly I hope that you will take necessary action in favour of me
I , reside a small flat and use normal electrical two cfl bulb , one refrigerator . one T V set but month to month increase my bill .
Sovan kr Mitra
PHONE- 8013369595
sovanmitra@rediffmail,com
anindyaghosh26

Jun 9, 2015

High bill

Dear sir/Madam

My consumer no is 59012125018 in the name of Anindya Kumar Ghosh You have sent EXCESS BILL AMOUNT on above mentioned metre for last few months It is impossible to pay the bill amounts for me I am earnestly requesting you to send your representative as quick as possible to cheque the metre thoroughly I hope that you will take necessary action in favour of me Thanking you
Anindya Ghosh
sankobyte

Jun 6, 2015

Illogical billing

I am a resident of 83B, Durga Charan Mitra Street, Kolkata 700006. Our CESC Consumer no. is 38074141001 and Customer Id is 38000208401. Last month (April 2015) our electricity consumption was 232 unit and our Net Amount Payable was Rs. 1270/- . This month (June 2015) our electricity consumption is 183 units and our Net Amount Payable is Rs. 1280/- while there is no increment in electricity charges. Yes, I can see all the adjustments at the second page of our bill, but it’s still very much heartbreaking to see an increased bill knowing that one floor of our 3 storied building had remained almost unused during the last month.
So, we kindly request you to please check our current month’s electricity bill (billing month: 5/15) if there is any fault. We hope absolute transparency from your side as we deliver the same. We believe that you wish to continue a healthy relation with us, your customers, and you will take necessary steps to find out the exact fault and adjust the bill amount in our next month’s bill.

Sankalpa Sengupta
83B, Durga Charan Mitra Street, Kolkata 700006
Contact No.: 9874086311
biplav singh

Jun 5, 2015

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

It has been observed that the bill amount for the month of April 2015 has became excessive. My customer ID is 55000110285 and consumer no is55047010007 . I am suffering since more time, I suspect that there might be some leakage in the wiring or there is some problem in meter.
So , I would request to look into this matter as soon as possiable and do the needful considering the case as serious one.

BIPIN BIHARI SINGH
MOB NO. 9903958580 / 9163708909
EMAIL ID: bipin.singh50@yahoo.in

Vijay Tv - request
    please telecast the dill mill gayye serial in vijay tv. it...
    Chennai Traffic Police - Traffic police in OMR demanding money
    Respected Sir, I usually drive to office in my two...
    prathama bank - subsidy complaint,( not Linking my Aadhar to my new...
    Dear Sir, We are the customers of your bank from last...
    HDFC - HDFC Credit Card Disapproval
    HDFC Credit Card Disapproval Credit Card...
    tiny tv aircel automatic subscription - auto subscription of tiny tv
    I received a text message stating I've been...
    pune police - Mobile Phone Lost
    i lost my phone in pune baner area on 2nd august 2015 at...
    Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - Fraud company(relience) don't use any service
    the first complain is regarding Wipod which i bought, as...
    royal twinkle star club - Non Receipt Of Money
    I Manoj Kushe having certificate No ERM220022869 due on...