CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

amullick

Mar 28, 2015

high bill in the month february,2015

For consumer no.61116023122 and customer ID no. 61001038941 the bill for the month of Feb,2015 is extraordinary high in comparison to bills of last one year. there may be some wrong at any part of cesc. kindly do the needful.
anindya2010@yahoo.co.in

Mar 25, 2015

Improper bill and high bill

The Dy. General Manager
CESC Limited

We would like to bring to your notice that we received bill against consumer no. 63038035013 in the name of Manik Bhattacharjee for Rs. 27650.00 with due date of 23.03.15. There is gross negligence in meter reading. We have observed that from pattern of consumption of last six months consumed unit for 09/14 to 02/15. Previous meter reading in February bill shows 642 units whereas present reading shows 3679 unit resulting in 3037 unit for such a domestic consumer consumed in one month is unrealistic. There is gross negligence in part of meter reading personnel. We would like to know from you after your details investigation for such erroneous meter reading resulting in high bill amount.

It is regretted to state that the above bill is not containing the opening matter reading and closing meter reading of the bill period properly and simply shown the consumption as 3037 units which is not justified and acceptable for us. We hereby request you to kindly get the above bill rectified immediately and adjust our payment in next bills onwards.

Please note that if the bill is not rectified and intimated to us within 48 hours we will be complelled to lodge our complaint with Ld Ombudsman WBERC.

Sincerely yours

For 131 B.K.Street,Uttarpara,Flat Committee, Pin-712258
Anindya Bikash De
jitendra_1981

Feb 26, 2015

Baseless Billing against Consumer No - 09269720006

hi

Since more that two years the meter reading remains unchanged since there was no use of electricity since I was not using the flat. In fact i planned to use the meter from Aug'14 and infact i applied for increase in load which was done in Sept'14 and we started using the meter in sept'14. The first bill showed the usage of 411 units but the amount charged was for 7215 units amounting to Rs 42,943/-which was complete baseles. On pursuing the matter continuosly the amount of 42943/- was reduce to 13777/- , however the basis is still not clarified.

It clearly shows that CESC has adopted a method of collecting money not on basis actual usage but according to there whims and fancies which is not at all expected out of large organisation.

We appericiate a justice towards same.

Sunil Agarwal
cardiokhan

Feb 20, 2015

Excess Billing

My consumer number 26105183698 is being billed excessively. The meter reading and consumption remains the same despite my family being on vacation out of the city for a period of 15 days. The same pattern has been observed despite my control of electricity use .Kindly take action at the earliest to check the connection or make a reading rather than an average reading . Waiting for an early response.
Dr Aftab Khan
Ashim De

Feb 19, 2015

EXCESSIVE BILL

MY CONSUMER NO. IS 04111365001. I control my use of electricity and still find every month that it has no effect on bill. Being a retired person, I control my expenses and give stress on conservation. Even when I put on lights only in one room at a time, I receive the same high bill. I request you to do justice to the consumer. I expect your reply in my mob. no. 9477522579.
Ashim De
kolkata@noslar.in

Feb 14, 2015

EXCESS BILLING WITHOUT METER READING

NOSLAR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
9/12, 2nd Floor Block – E, Marcantile Building Lal bazar street , KOLKATA – 70001. PH.NO. – 033-65550345 EMAIL – Kolkata@noslar.in
Ref No: NIL/252/2014-15 Date : 14.02.15
The Dy. General Manager (Central)
CESC Limited

We would like to bring to your notice that we received your invoice no 3002301900601156 against consumer no. 30023019006 and customer id no. 30000057300 in the name of our land lord RAJA RAM AGARWAL, 9/12 LAL BAZAR STREET KOLKATA – 700001 for Rs. 8210.00 (Rupees eight thousand two hundred ten only.) with due date of 17.02.15.

It is regretted to state that the above bill is not containing the opening matter reading and closing meter reading of the bill period and simply shown the consumption as 832 units which is not justified and acceptable for us. We hereby request you to kindly get the above bill rectified immediately so that we can pay the actual consumed charges within due date of 17.02.15.

Please note that if the bill is not rectified and intimated us within 48 hours we are not at all responsible if any levies / penalties imposed on us due to sheer negligency of your concerned persons.

Sincerely yours

For Noslar International Limited

N. Laxman Rao
Area Sales Manager
Kolkata
Kailash Pradhan

Feb 12, 2015

meter reading of Consumer No.: 68087038009

Please note that my consumer no is 68087038009 , and expected meter reading date was 07/02/2015. But on that day nobody came for meter reading.
The Meter Reading is 20807 on that day. Please accept this meter reading.
Regarding Bill adjustment I have given a letter to you. the docet no was 130814/6808703800/130814. still we getting avereage bill in every month. Please do the needful.

Hira devi Pradhan
Kailash Pradhan

Feb 12, 2015

meter reading of Consumer No.: 68087038009

The Meter Reading is 20807 on that day. Please accept this meter reading.

Hira devi Pradhan
P.S.Mukherjee

Feb 3, 2015

Complain against not taking the meter reading and preparing the CESC bills - which is abnormally high.

On viewing the CESC bill for the month of Nov'14 and Dec'14 it is being noticed that it has been mentioned that on 15.12.14 someone came to take the reading of consumer no.47100038007 at 15, Mahesh Barick Lane, Kolkata:11 and unit consumed stated as 247units ( which is abnormally high for winter). But unfortunately none came. This was reported to CESC North office over telephonic message.
Repetition of the same took place in the CESC bill, for Dec'14. It has been stated that on 14.01.15 someone came to take the meter reading and mentioned 218unit have been consumed. This is again an abnormal figure.
On receiving the Dec'14 bill, I personally viewed the metered reading of meter no. 1395128 01 G/Single phase and found the cumulative metered reading as 10034. whereas CESC Bill units of 247units and 218 added to the reading of 9800 comes to 10265, which is 231units more.
I called the CESC Limited complain booking centre North office and apprised one Avijit of CESC Ltd of the above mentioned fact. He advised me to pay the bill or it part thereof . But my question is : while, as per personal inspection of the metre reading 13 units are already paid in excess- as per the metre reading of 02.02.15, then why should I have to pay the bill again - prior to adjustment.

This should be looked into with care. Kindly let me know what legal action I may take in order to avoid recurrance of such fact in future.

Jan 21, 2015

Average unit consumption more or less double charges electric bill

My Consumer No. 63003022002 reading CESC electricity bill for the month of December,2014 calculated on average Meter and practically units consumption shown on the bill more or less double. As a result a complaint letter submitted to your Howrah Regional Office,433/1,G.T.Road(North),Howrah-711101 for taking steps and docketing the complaint letter being Docket No.- 200115/6300302200/200115 & Sr.No.20.1.2015 - 000689. Kindly take steps in this matter, remove my anxiety and send me a fresh bill after calculate correct unit consumption.
Dilip Barman
dilipbarman365@gmail.com
Amita Dawn

Jan 16, 2015

Discrepant with Electric Meter reading

Re. Discrepant with Electric Meter reading / Consumer No. 09028099003

It is regarding monthly electric bill for my premises, which is soaring high in step by step every year, in spite of controlling the consumption of electricity. It is evident, the amount of electric bill is derived from the units consumption and corresponding CESC tariff rates .
The electric meter reading as indicated in CESC monthly bill, are obtained from the consumption of electricity, which has become a concerning issue to me. A tabulated form is prepared in this respect and furnish below, for your preview and needful action.
Electric units of corresponding months
Year DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL Remarks
2014 564 268 520 655 592 632 Electric Units of corresponding months are gradually becoming high in every year
2013 312 271 446 381 448 427
2010 276 305 327 250 334 307

I could not find any acceptable reason for abrupt meter readings by CESC as shown above. It has gradually increased in step by step every year, despite no additional electrical load were added at my premises. I am very perturbed because, I could not bring down the meter reading to an acceptable range by taking utmost care to minimize the uses of all electrical connected load at my premises,.
My reservation for above occurrence, is due to either a ‘faulty electric meter’ has been provided at my premises or by ‘faulty meter readings’ were taken by the designated inspectors. I trust you will take utmost care to investigate the matter properly and rectify the flaw at the soonest.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards
AMITA DAWN
pallabkundu

Jan 8, 2015

Excess bill amount every month

Dear sir.

We have received an unexpected excess bill in last five month of 2014 although we have no A C . The details as follows Consumer No 65009043157 & Meter No :4863361 December 2014 Rs. 1220.00 . We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter.

Your Customer
Anima Kundu
Purabi Dutta Chowdhury

Dec 1, 2014

Billing Error Not Corrected

This is to bring into your notice there has been a billing error for us, Consumer No 05216001907 for the month of September 2014.

We've been staying out of Kolkata, with our flat locked & our main meter switched off for the period og 23rd July to 2nd November 2014. But despite this the bill for one of the months in between is showing as 2800 INR, with no units consumed. You may send your people to re-check the units consumed during these months & you will realise it was an error from you end.

The paper bill sent to us 'didn't show the number of units' consumed for that month, which evidently reflects as 0, as we got it checked with the electrician in our block.

I reported this issue over phone, to Mr Rajmangal Singh of CESC Mandeville Gardens, who pulled up the records with the consumer no & said the wrong bill will be cancelled, however we see nothing has been done.

Nothing as been done, as the bill amount is carried forward to the following month's bill, showing as outstanding. The bill due date shows as 04/12/2014, so you need to to correct this ASAP & send us the corrected bill amount with the right reading of the units.

Thanks much,
Purabi Dutta Chowdhury
asad sheikh

Nov 29, 2014

Change consumer type

Dear sir/Madam

I want to inform that i Habibullah Esq Consumer No.33042096003 , customer Id:33000125809 and Bill no: 3304209600310143.
,I want to change my consumer type which was Commercial becous some years ago there was a raw material godown bt now use for living purpous.
Due to that consumer type my electric bill is incresd in every month.

so i request with kindly that please change my consumer type.I will highly oblieged .

Habibullah Esq
12 gopal chandra lane
kolkata-700012
KALI PRASAD GUPTA

Nov 3, 2014

High Billing

Sub :- Excess billing in the month of September 2014
We have received an unexpected excess bill in the month of september 2014 although we have no A C or we have no freeze . The details as follows Consumer No 35035260050 August Bill Rs. 830.00 and September Bill Rs. 1010.00. We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter. Thanking You Your Customer Kali Das Gupta.
Ashik Mukherjee

Oct 30, 2014

Unexpected bill amount

My Electricity used Only one cilling fan 10 hours & one tube Light only 2 hours for a day, but my bill is over than 1200 Rs per month. My Coustomer Id 09000553741. Plese do some thing its urgent.
Naren Agarwal

Oct 25, 2014

Excess billing in the month of September 2014

Dear sir. We have received an unexpected excess bill in the month of september 2014 although we have no A C only we have freeze . The details as follows Consumer No 47144402009 August Bill Rs. 1120.00 and September Bill Rs. 1610.00. We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter. Thanking You Your Customer Naren Agarwal C/O Rajesh Agarwal
Ratan Bhattacharjee

Oct 25, 2014

High Electricity Bill for the month of September,2014

Ref: Customer ID No. is 05000080833, Consumer No. 05044027006

I like to inform you that, the electricity bill is too much high for the month of September,2014. The amount is raised int he bill 2120/- (Rupees Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty) which is 4 times high in my every month normal bill. My average bill raise is every month 400 to 500 every month. I have one Bedroom, one kitchen and toilet, Consumption point is One Tube Light, One ceiling Fan, One Refrigerator, One Television, Two Bulbs which one is 60 WAT another 40 Wat. One Stand Fan and Vcd player which is not used regularly time to time when required. No. pump, No. Air Condition. but bill is too much high kindly look into the matter and request check my meter. My Meter No. Is. 2959441 there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged if you could find out the reason and communicate the same to me.

Ratan Bhattacharjee
M. No. 9748869297
ratanksoils@gmail.com
Amit R Sarker

Oct 24, 2014

High Electricity Bill for September 2014

High Electricity bill for month of September 2014
Dear Concerned,

My Consumer no is 03036191004. I was not there in town in the month of September ‘14 from September 1st to 24th and nobody was staying in the flat for those days. The flat was occupied only from 25th to 30th September .I find that the bill amount for September 2014 as Rs:7287.00 is very high. Please check into the matter, there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged if you could find out the reason and communicate the same to me.

Amit Ranjan Sarker
P. K. Paul

Oct 23, 2014

HIGH BILL

Sub: High bill
Re: Consumer no: 08008024003
65 GOLF CLUB ROAD, 2ND FLOOR, KOLKATA 700033

Since over nearly last one year, the monthly electricity bill is coming nearly double against corresponding month of last year for every month. We have checked the internal wiring and found to be correct.

Our family size is small comprising of three members; two out of members remain out from 10 am to 8 pm on job. We do not find reasons for such high consumption of power. I would therefore request you to kindly arrange for early check up of the meters under advice to me. . Hope, you will do the needful.
nirupam81

Oct 14, 2014

High Electricity bill for month of September 2014

Dear Concerned,

My Consumer no is 75221211008. I was not there in town in the month of September for about 12 days ,moreover nobody of us is at home from morning since evening, but the bill for the above mentioned month is very high. Please check into the matter, there may be some illegal usage from my meter and I will be highly obliged if the result of the same is intimated to me.

Nirupam Roy Chaudhury
Pranab Kumar Dhar

Sep 20, 2014

Excess bill amount

extra billing
dear sir,
I SM SHANTI PROVA DHAR consumer no63104081000.I have received Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.
yours
sanjiban kr singha

Sep 15, 2014

complain about unexpected,absurd amount of domestic electric bills

The Deputy General Manager(central)
CESC LIMITED

SIR,
I beg to infrom you that i am a very old consumer of your company( CONSUMER NO : 29143258000 ).From last one or two years i have received my domestic monthly electric bills in the range from RS 800 to RS 1500 approximately. No new electrical gadgets have been installed and no extra electrical energy has been consumed,no social occasion has been arranged in last month (ie,in the month of August),yet i have received an unexpected abnormal amount of Rs 3010 which is quite unbeleivable and surprising for me.

I have trust on your company and beleive that your company provide us a good service.But this time i am qouite shocked.

so,I am requesting you to look into the matter very seriously and do the necessary action as early as possible.( Due date is 19/09/14)

i am wating eagerly for your decesion. i hope your decesion will benefit me

thankig you,

SANJIBAN KR SINGHA

ADD: 10/25 ATAL SUR ROAD, KOLKATA 700015

CONSUMER NO : 29143258000

CONSUMER ID 29000262871

BILL NO 2914325800008140
Shyamal Sarkar

Sep 15, 2014

unexpected cesc bill amount for the month of July,14(bill no.5049610800107148)

I would like to draw your kind attention to the Eletric bill Rs. 7700 for the month of
July,2014,issued in f/o shyamal sarkar , which is unbelivable ,unimaginary, rather you can
say impossible.Generally the range of my electric bill is from Rs.1500 to Rs.2000 every month.
Please take necessary step to make correct bill for the month of July,2014 and adjust the same in future bill and if possible kindly revert back the same in the mail id,mentioned under
Mail id: raja.srkr6@gmail.com
Ph: 9830690812
Your early action in this matter is solicited. My consumer no. 50496108001 and customer id. 50001360167,meter
situated at chandpur pally kolkata-700081 LP 24/12.

Shyamal Sarkar
mahadebdas

Sep 13, 2014

EXCESS BILLING AMOUNT

Respected Sir / Madam,
I Mr. Mahadeb Das consumer no.45031019000.I have received Very Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.

yours faithfully
Mr. Mahadeb Das
Consumer No.45031019000
Contact no.98309-98351.
e-mail:-mahadeb1977@gmail.com.

hero - Defect in Vehicle
    Hi My Name is Lavanya, I have purchsed Hero Maestro in...
    aksaj technologies - Thankful
    One of my referred this placement services and I went...
    sab tv - fir
    Please Start Fir Again We Missing Very Badly Instead Of...
    Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, Mallappally - Wrong medicine prescribed
    Hello, I am writing to express the concern and...
    prepaid sbi card - generating new pin please.
    I 've my gift card. I 've used it once. now I...
    Aircel - outgoing calls barred
    Sir, I have aircel connection from warangal since 7yrs....
    Lovely Professional University - Regarding revaluation result
    Sir I have paid for revaluation for paper again but they...
    BSNL Landline - SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND
    My BSNL Landline No. 080 25656772 was surrendered 6...
    Reliance - Registration failed
    My mobile registration is failed kindly activate my SIM...
    care---paytm.com - complaint about OTP
    OTP is not sending fastly when the page i exited then OTP...