CESC BILL

Aug 16, 2014

Excess Bill

Customer Id : 76000458233
Bill No. : 7615809300407141

I was billed for rs 1230 ,199 Units for the month of July 2014.

This is super-excess billing - either the metre is defective or the person who came for reading did not do his job properly.
We request you to look into the matter and solve the matter.

The previous reading was June is 100.
KDSADANI

Aug 9, 2014

no meter reading insalling new plolyphase meter

DUE TO METER READER HAS METER READING SHEET HE IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE READING AS PER DISSCUSION WITH METER READER.NEW METER NO 4958882INSTALLED IN MONTH OF MAY 2014 STILL NO ONE TAKEN WHY LAST THREE MONTH CONSUMER CHARGE AVERAGE BILL WHEARE AS OTHER RESPECT VERY PROMET REGARDING ANY FAILURE ETC.MY CONSUMER NO 64021013228.PLEASE TAKE SUITABLE ACTION SO CO CAN CHARGE PROPER AMOUNT AND CONSUMER HAS NOT TO BEAR FINANCE BURDONE AT TIME TILL FINAL BILL RAISE.
REQUEST AND ADVICE CONCERN PERSION TAKE IMMIDIATE ACTION WHEN EVER METER REL
PLACED .SO GOOD WILL CESC MAINTAINED AND CONSUMER HAS TO NOT RAISE COMPLAINT
tanmoysamui

Aug 4, 2014

Malfunction of Meter

I Tanmoy Samui residing at 21, Mahim Halder Street, PS-Kalighat, Kolkata-700 026 would like to inform you that we have receipted Bills for the month of April, May, & June,2014, whereas in each bill it mentioned as "Please Do not pay this bill". Name of the Consumer is Kiranmay Chatterjee and Consumer No. is 17045146071. It seems to be the meter does not function properly. You are requested to send a competent person to check the meter & do the needful accordingly.

Regards.
Tanmoy Samui
abhijit bagchi

Aug 4, 2014

Customer Id: 02000212801
Bill No. 0208617100807145

I was billed for 1498 Units for the month of July 2014.
Last year in July the unit consumed was 546.
We request you to look into the matter and solve the matter.
The last date of payment is 13.08.14 - do I have to compulsority pay this bill ?
SATYAJITSAHOO

Aug 3, 2014

Last two month i didn't get any bill

Dear Sir.
For your information.
Customer Id : 44000141298
Bill No. : 4406606600204140
Consumer No. 44066066002
Sealsanchita

Jul 29, 2014

Proper Inspection and details of consumption of electricity connection

The District Engineer, CESC,
North Regional Office,
226 A & B, Acharya Prafulla Ch. Road,
Kolkat – 700004, Phone – (033) 2555 9815.

Ref: Consumer No. 48082115005 and in the name of “Suchitra Kumar Patra & Avinaba Patra”.

Billing Address: 139 Sahid Hemanta Kumar Bose Sarani, 1st Floor, Flat No. 1A, Maitri Apartment, Jawpur 82 Palli, Dumdum, Kolkata – 700074.

Subject: Proper Inspection and details of consumption of electricity connection.
With due respect I like to draw your kind attention that I am a resident of 139 Sahid Hemanta Kumar Bose Sarani, 1st Floor, Flat No. 1A, Maitri Apartment, Jawpur 82 Palli, Dumdum, Kolkata – 700074 and I am also bonafide customer of your esteemed company. Since 2005 I am consuming electricity from your concerned company.
I like to state that earlier occasion due to some electrical problem in my flat, I have installed a new meter box through your authorized agent in respect of my flat. Thereafter I find that there is a problem in our electricity bills for the month of May and June, 2014. The consumption unit is shown as nil but the consumption unit in meter box is shown a different digit. Now I am anxious about the payment regarding electricity consumption. Because in my opinion the amount will be huge on next occasion and it will impossible for me to make that huge payment in one term in one month. I am ready to pay the adjustable amount in respect of any huge amount of bill.
Therefore you are requested to inspect our premises and check the electrical line of CESC Meter Box to our Main Switch Box so that we can be assured that no harm will be effected. In case of any dispute in electricity bill I will suffer irreparable loss and injury.
This is for your kind information and necessary actions. Hope that you will do the needful.
Yours sincerely
Avinaba Patra.
rameshepfo

Jul 26, 2014

High amount of bill for June 2014

My consumer no is 54027255047. June 2014 month bill is very much higher. It is more than expected. We did not use any AC also. So its impossible. Don't know how bill was generated. Its 1970 rupees for the June month. So I request your good office to please check our meter and do some needful in this regard.

Mankala Ramesh

KDSADANI

Jul 20, 2014

INSTALLING NEW POLLY PASE METER NO METER REDING SHOWING IN LART TWO MONTH DED

MY CUSTOMER ID 6402101322806142
DEAR SIR,
INSTALLING NEW POLLY PHASE METER NO4958882FOR MONTH OF MAY AND JUNE 2014 YOUR METER READER HAS NOT RECORDED READING.
I HAVE RECEIVIED BILL 250 AND 236 UNITS FOR ABOVE MONTH. I HAVE CHECKED READING 0N 20/07/2014 AS 1734.
AS I AM RETIRED PERSION IF BILL RAISE AT A TIME THAN DIFFICULT FOR PAYMENT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS YOU CAN DO.
KARNIDAN SADANI
Projjwal Bhattacharya

Jul 9, 2014

Complaint For an Excess Bill No.3909505701706141 of the month June 2014

I, Projjwal Bhattacharya tenant Of 6b, Golok Dutta Lane. Kolkata – 700 005.Consumer no 39000342795, Consumer name Mrityunjoy Dutta Regret to observe that the Electric bill for the month June 2014, which I received yesterday, seems too much high(6900/-) in relation to the other bills of the previous months(<=1500/-). The amount charged in this bill is much heavier than what I actually pay every month, while consumption is usual.
It’s really difficult for me to pay such a heavy amount. I would request you kindly see the matter carefully and adjust the excess amount. It seems to me that there has something wrong on the meter reading taking time.
I hope you will sympathetically deal the said matter and do the needful. Your kind action will be highly appreciated.
Yours Faithfully

For your information.
Customer Id : 48001095633
Bill No. : 4815805400706141
Consumer No. 48158054007

Last two month i didn't get any bill amount.
CESC has changed my meter last two month ago But as up to date not
check my new meter. So last two month my bill amount nil position.

I hopefully after check my meter reading arrange send my actual bill.

MD MUSTAFIZUR RAHMAN
Mail id: mr2011trading@gmail.com
Neo Thief

Jul 5, 2014

Excess Reading

These politicians get free electricity hence they are not bothered about excess billing. Jyoti Basu the thief gave another thief the Goenkas to stop some of his comrade thieves from stealing electricity. The Goenka thieved are now stealing more money from the common public and giving free electricity to the political thieves .. Thieves are India ..India are Thieves ...
Bablu112

Jul 1, 2014

Non-receipt of electric bill in time

My consumer number is 02111275007. As per my advice to CESC, South Regional Office, electric bill of my flat at 148, Swinhoe Lane, Second floor, Kolkata-700039 is sent to my permanent address at 108/7 Manicktola Main Road, Flat No L/92, Kolkata-700054 by courier. Most often, the bill is delivered just one day before the due date or on the due date itself. Sometimes, the bill is delivered even after the due date also. On several occasions, I had complained to Mr. Saunak Chakravorty (over the designated mobile number printed on the bill) regarding late receipt of my electric bill. After my complaint, situation improved for two/three months; and then it went back to the previous state. Let me state a recent incident. Due date of payment of my April, 2014 electric bill was on 13 May but the courier had delivered the original bill on 14 May, and that too in crumpled condition. However, I appreciate that Mr.Chakravorty, whom I informed the situation again at the end of April, 2014, had arranged to send me a copy of April, 2014 bill before the due date and I could pay the bill in time. I have observed, whenever due to rounding off, no rebate is allowed on the bill amount, it invariably reaches me after the due date. In such situations, I have to make payment by getting a copy bill from nearby CESC cash office; but CESC Beliaghata cash office discourages customers to obtain copy bill 3/4 days before the due date. Consumers are asked to wait for the bill to reach their address in normal course and come for the copy bill just before the due date, if the bill is not received at all. I am 68 years old and am very much inconvenienced due to delay in receiving the electric bill. Kindly ensure a permanent solution to my problem
Tamal kumar chatterjee

Jun 27, 2014

Excess Meter Reading

This is reminder letter earlier letter dated 10.6.14 vide confirmation code no 58829 against consumer no 04142218001.

You are requested to kindly checked the meter & change the meter at an early dated.

For
Tapan kumar chatterjee
for
Brother T. K CHATTERJEE
KALI PRASAD GUPTA

Jun 24, 2014

extra billing
dear sir,
I Kali Prasad Gupta consumer no.35035260050.I have received Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.
yours

Jun 23, 2014

Clarification on excess billing

The 24th June 2014
From;-
TAPAS KR. CHAKRABORTY, Tel No. 9830815488(M)
Mahatma Gandhi Road ( Sen Para),
Taratala, Kolkata
SUBJECT:-CLARIFICATION ON THE EXCESS BILLING FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014
CUSTOMER NO;- 11217024006
Dear sir/ Madam,
This is to inform you that I am a bonfied customer of CESC. The amount of Rs 9,597/ ( Nine thousand Five hundred Ninety Seven Only ) was deposited on 8th April 2014 for the installation of 1.5Ton AC.
There after, the bill which was issued for the month of April I was asked not to pay the bill stating the security deposit has become Rs. 9887/(Nine thousand Eight Hundred Eighty Seven) When the maintainable deposit is supposed to be Rs. 3069/ for the FY of 2014 – 2015 or which is Rs. 6818/ extra. I was under the impression that the extra amount paid by me would be adjusted from my monthly bills or would be refunded.
Sir, Once my excess amount is with you still I find that the bill which has been issued for the month of May 2014 the amount of the month of April 2014 is also included in that and the total amount has become of Rs. 3260/.
Sir , I would like to draw your kind attention on the aforesaid issue and request either adjust the billed amount from the excess amount or make arrangement to refund the same to me.
Awaiting for your reply ASAP.

With Best Regards,

TAPAS KUMAR CHAKRABORTY
email ID:- tapaschakraborty77@yahoo.com
dube

Jun 18, 2014

Excess Billing

Dear Sir ,My consumer number number is 68021149009 in the name of Bramha Deo Dubey.From last11months onwards there is a excess amount of bill has been charged to me which is not acceptable to me.Please look in to the matter & send cesc person to check the meter & get it solved as early as possible.

B.D.Dubey
Daw Ajit

Jun 16, 2014

Complaint For an Excess Bill No.380880300005741 of the month May 2014

Re: Complaint For an Excess Bill No.380880300005741 of the month May 2014 of
Consumer No.38088038000, Customer ID: 38000244620, Meter No.3062196
I AJIT KUMAR DAW Of 36-C, JATINDRA MOHON AVENUE. KOLKATA – 700 006. Regret to observe that the Electric bill for the month May 2014, which I received yesterday, seems too much high in relation to the other bills of the previous months. The amount charged in this bill is heavier than what I actually pay every month, while consumption is usual.
However I am paying off the bill, although it’s really difficult for me to pay such a heavy amount. I would request you kindly see the matter carefully and adjust the excess amount in the next bills. It seems to me that there has something wrong on the meter reading taking time.
Yours Faithfully
Ajit Kumar Daw
36-C, JATINDRA MOHAN AVENUE
rabisankarbanerjee7777@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014

No Meter Reading

The meter reading has not been taken for the Accounting month of May'14 against the con no 04090066002 . The next month meter reading and billing will be in a very higher volume. So it is requested to generate the bill as per meter reading . The due date is 18 th of jun'14.
mng1943

Jun 10, 2014

Excess Billing

In the Bill for the month of March'14 it was shown as 0(Zero) unit consumption (Charged Rs. 34/-only), although I've consumed the electricity for full month. Unfortunately, the consumed Units of March'14 have been merged in the Bill for the month of April'14 making a total consumption of Units as 351 Units.and (Charged Rs.2079/-). Since, unit rates varies with the consumption units therefore I've been charged with higher rates for such huge consumption, beyond the actual if the average billing was done. I've filled up, On Line, the prescribed complaint form of CESC, couple of weeks back, yet no positive response has been made. Hope, now the matter will be looked into and save my heard earned money.
--- Consumer No. : 46317218004,
Name : MANIKYA NARAYAN GANGULY
Deepak.Das

Jun 2, 2014

EXCESS BILLING FOR APRIL 2014

Previously my monthly electric bill used to come Rs.1310 only on an average for the consumption. But this time I have received a bill amounting Rs.2190 for no increase in the rate of consumption. The present metre reading will justify my statement. Nowadays metre reading is not undertaken by your men regularly had it might be the reason for such a wrong bill.

An early action is requested so that it can be paid within due date.

Thanking You Yours faithfully,

Address:- 2/2 Raipur Road DIPAK DAS
L.P 88/16 (on behalf of late *Manikya Ram Das)
KOL- 700092

Customer Id:- 08000316629
Consumer No.:- 08159042007 (domestic)
Bill No.:- 0815904200704145
Email Id:- dasdeepakser@gmail.com
Ph No.:- 033-24286813
ashoketgs

May 27, 2014

extra billing
dear sir,
I Phool Chand Gupta consumer no.55080035009.I have received Higher Amount of bills every month due to irregular reading of meter, more than of my uses and other causes.
I request you to kindly look at the matter & oblige.
yours
Phool Chand Gupta
Consumer No.55080035009
Contact no.9038299864
Tamal kumar chatterjee

May 11, 2014

SHOWING EXCESS METER READING

This is to inform you that my consumer no 04142218001 showing excess meter reading,

You are therefore requested to kindly send somebody to check the meter & arrange to

change the meter at early as possible,

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you & regards,
(for Tapan kr Chatterjee)
Brother.T.Chatterjee
Mobile no 9163060715
debashis pal

Mar 16, 2014

Excessive charges for 0 unit consumption

I am a consumer of CESC and this month(February'2014) electricity bill I see couple of irregularities,like you add up energy charges and adjustments of 2012 despite the 0 unit consumption of electricity in this meter(meter no 2756262 and consumer no 50133076000). Why add up energy charges despite not using electricity? Why add up adjustment of 2012 despite we already paid all such charges in 2012. That time also we paid much higher charges due to adjustment. This does not make any sense.
Could you tell me how you add up this charges?
saurav.agrawal1990@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014

No Payment acknowledgement

My CESC consumer number is 46317001599. I ad paid the bill for Jan 2014, but not recd any acknowledgement and the bill is still showing as unpaid.
saurav.agrawal1990@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014

Bill showing as unpaid inspite of Payment

My consumer number is 46317001599. i have paid the bill for Jan 2014, but it is still showing as unpaid and i have not recd any acknowledgement od payment.

BMTC Bangalore - lost wallet
    Hi, Yesterday (dated Aug 21st, 2014), I have lost my...
    PAO (OR) EME secunderabad - Non adjustment of promotion pay
    Sir,I NO 17008462A NK CLK SD ANKUSH JASROTIA HAS ASSUMED...
    Vijay Tv - Worst drama got award
    It is surprising that Vijay TV is still continuing a drama...
    idea recharge - recharge not done
    I have done online recharge of internet data pack for my...
    Genus Inverter - GENUS INVERTER IS GIVING PROBLEM
    Dear Sir, My Inverter is giving problem since last 2...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - Account Reactivation
    Dear Sir, my wallet is locked automatically.please...
    UP STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - Frequent and Erratic Electrical Supply
    Dear Sir, I live in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad and I wish to...
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - RBI Customer care, Delhi
    Dear Friends, My friend collogue was sent a parcel from...
    Cargo parcel from UK - Parcel and Customs fake .. group
    Dear Friends, My friend colleague was sent a parcel...