CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

Parimal Ray

May 16, 2015

CESC bills even after sale of flat to other

We sold my flats in last 2014 April to Mr Hironmoy Ghosh (Western and Eastern side 1st floor flats at 11C Jheel Road Kolkata 700075) but even after intimation by mail also, the ebill and hard copy of the bill is coming in our names (Parimal Ray and Banani Ray respectively).

Consumer Numbers - 76002023001 And 76002026003 respectively in the names Parimal Ray and Banani Ray respectively.

Please advise not to send any bill by email or messanger in MY or My Wifes name anymore. We are not responsible to pay the bills of CESC for the flats already sold.

Parimal Ray & Banani Ray (94330 38450)
Ahmed Seraj

May 13, 2015

High Electricity bill for month of April 2015

My consumer/ Customer i.d no is ; 14000427864 reading CESC Electricity bill for the month of April,2015, calculated on average meter and practically units consumption shown
on the bill more or less double. Rs 2510.00. units 334,, my last 3 months unit were March, 177 units, February, 138 units, January, 140. So please check immediately my meter
there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation i really don,t know, i checked from last few days my meter jump 1 unit every two hours, Although i
paid my current bill but will be highly oblige if you will find the reason and communicate to me.

THANKS AND REGARDS

May 5, 2015

High Electricity Bill for the month of March 2015

High Electricity Bill for the month of March 2015
Ref: Customer ID No. is 05000803892 , Consumer No. 05040199002

I like to inform you that, the electricity bill is too much high for the month of March 2015. The amount is raised int he bill 660/- (Rupees Six hundred ) which is 2/3times high in my every month normal bill. My average bill raise is every month 300 every month. I have one Bedroom, one kitchen and toilet, Consumption point is One ceiling Fan One Television, Two Bulbs which one is 20 WAT another 18 Wat. One Stand Fan and Vcd playe which is not used regularly time to time when required. No. pump, No. Air Condition. but bill is too much high kindly look into the matter and request check my meter. My Meter No. Is. 3575280 -01 there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged.Therefore please do needful for the matter .

Your faithfully
Mr Sohanlal Dhar and Mrs Ava Dhar
PH-9432561035/ 9038614604

Address- 2/15 A, BIJOYGARH ,KOLKATA -700032( JADAVPUR)
malay karati

Apr 20, 2015

DOUBLE UNITS THAN LAST TWO MONTHS

Consumer ID 57103023107.
I would like to inform you that total unit consumed for January'15 & February'15 was 42 units each but for March you have read 81 units almost double than last two months. My family members are only two (Mr. & Mrs.) and we both service holder, absent in room 11 am to 10 pm and one refrigerator, one portable TV, one ceiling fan and one CFL lamp for 12 warts. So, how can it possible for 81 units.
You are requested to please, treat the matter earnestly.
malay karati

Apr 20, 2015

double units than last two months

Consumer ID 57103023107.
You are requested to please, treat the matter earnestly.
ihrc

Apr 3, 2015

Not recd monthly Bill

My consumer number 46339169004
Name Swapan Banerjee
old number 42/5 (new number 127) Sahid Sunil Sen Sarani
Renuka Apartment, 2nd Floor, Kolkata 700 028,

Last three months , not recd monthly bill
pls look into the matter and do the needful
My mobile number 967413665l
amullick

Mar 28, 2015

high bill in the month february,2015

For consumer no.61116023122 and customer ID no. 61001038941 the bill for the month of Feb,2015 is extraordinary high in comparison to bills of last one year. there may be some wrong at any part of cesc. kindly do the needful.
anindya2010@yahoo.co.in

Mar 25, 2015

Improper bill and high bill

The Dy. General Manager
CESC Limited

We would like to bring to your notice that we received bill against consumer no. 63038035013 in the name of Manik Bhattacharjee for Rs. 27650.00 with due date of 23.03.15. There is gross negligence in meter reading. We have observed that from pattern of consumption of last six months consumed unit for 09/14 to 02/15. Previous meter reading in February bill shows 642 units whereas present reading shows 3679 unit resulting in 3037 unit for such a domestic consumer consumed in one month is unrealistic. There is gross negligence in part of meter reading personnel. We would like to know from you after your details investigation for such erroneous meter reading resulting in high bill amount.

It is regretted to state that the above bill is not containing the opening matter reading and closing meter reading of the bill period properly and simply shown the consumption as 3037 units which is not justified and acceptable for us. We hereby request you to kindly get the above bill rectified immediately and adjust our payment in next bills onwards.

Please note that if the bill is not rectified and intimated to us within 48 hours we will be complelled to lodge our complaint with Ld Ombudsman WBERC.

Sincerely yours

For 131 B.K.Street,Uttarpara,Flat Committee, Pin-712258
Anindya Bikash De
jitendra_1981

Feb 26, 2015

Baseless Billing against Consumer No - 09269720006

hi

Since more that two years the meter reading remains unchanged since there was no use of electricity since I was not using the flat. In fact i planned to use the meter from Aug'14 and infact i applied for increase in load which was done in Sept'14 and we started using the meter in sept'14. The first bill showed the usage of 411 units but the amount charged was for 7215 units amounting to Rs 42,943/-which was complete baseles. On pursuing the matter continuosly the amount of 42943/- was reduce to 13777/- , however the basis is still not clarified.

It clearly shows that CESC has adopted a method of collecting money not on basis actual usage but according to there whims and fancies which is not at all expected out of large organisation.

We appericiate a justice towards same.

Sunil Agarwal
cardiokhan

Feb 20, 2015

Excess Billing

My consumer number 26105183698 is being billed excessively. The meter reading and consumption remains the same despite my family being on vacation out of the city for a period of 15 days. The same pattern has been observed despite my control of electricity use .Kindly take action at the earliest to check the connection or make a reading rather than an average reading . Waiting for an early response.
Dr Aftab Khan
Ashim De

Feb 19, 2015

EXCESSIVE BILL

MY CONSUMER NO. IS 04111365001. I control my use of electricity and still find every month that it has no effect on bill. Being a retired person, I control my expenses and give stress on conservation. Even when I put on lights only in one room at a time, I receive the same high bill. I request you to do justice to the consumer. I expect your reply in my mob. no. 9477522579.
Ashim De
kolkata@noslar.in

Feb 14, 2015

EXCESS BILLING WITHOUT METER READING

NOSLAR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
9/12, 2nd Floor Block – E, Marcantile Building Lal bazar street , KOLKATA – 70001. PH.NO. – 033-65550345 EMAIL – Kolkata@noslar.in
Ref No: NIL/252/2014-15 Date : 14.02.15
The Dy. General Manager (Central)
CESC Limited

We would like to bring to your notice that we received your invoice no 3002301900601156 against consumer no. 30023019006 and customer id no. 30000057300 in the name of our land lord RAJA RAM AGARWAL, 9/12 LAL BAZAR STREET KOLKATA – 700001 for Rs. 8210.00 (Rupees eight thousand two hundred ten only.) with due date of 17.02.15.

It is regretted to state that the above bill is not containing the opening matter reading and closing meter reading of the bill period and simply shown the consumption as 832 units which is not justified and acceptable for us. We hereby request you to kindly get the above bill rectified immediately so that we can pay the actual consumed charges within due date of 17.02.15.

Please note that if the bill is not rectified and intimated us within 48 hours we are not at all responsible if any levies / penalties imposed on us due to sheer negligency of your concerned persons.

Sincerely yours

For Noslar International Limited

N. Laxman Rao
Area Sales Manager
Kolkata
Kailash Pradhan

Feb 12, 2015

meter reading of Consumer No.: 68087038009

Please note that my consumer no is 68087038009 , and expected meter reading date was 07/02/2015. But on that day nobody came for meter reading.
The Meter Reading is 20807 on that day. Please accept this meter reading.
Regarding Bill adjustment I have given a letter to you. the docet no was 130814/6808703800/130814. still we getting avereage bill in every month. Please do the needful.

Hira devi Pradhan
Kailash Pradhan

Feb 12, 2015

meter reading of Consumer No.: 68087038009

The Meter Reading is 20807 on that day. Please accept this meter reading.

Hira devi Pradhan
P.S.Mukherjee

Feb 3, 2015

Complain against not taking the meter reading and preparing the CESC bills - which is abnormally high.

On viewing the CESC bill for the month of Nov'14 and Dec'14 it is being noticed that it has been mentioned that on 15.12.14 someone came to take the reading of consumer no.47100038007 at 15, Mahesh Barick Lane, Kolkata:11 and unit consumed stated as 247units ( which is abnormally high for winter). But unfortunately none came. This was reported to CESC North office over telephonic message.
Repetition of the same took place in the CESC bill, for Dec'14. It has been stated that on 14.01.15 someone came to take the meter reading and mentioned 218unit have been consumed. This is again an abnormal figure.
On receiving the Dec'14 bill, I personally viewed the metered reading of meter no. 1395128 01 G/Single phase and found the cumulative metered reading as 10034. whereas CESC Bill units of 247units and 218 added to the reading of 9800 comes to 10265, which is 231units more.
I called the CESC Limited complain booking centre North office and apprised one Avijit of CESC Ltd of the above mentioned fact. He advised me to pay the bill or it part thereof . But my question is : while, as per personal inspection of the metre reading 13 units are already paid in excess- as per the metre reading of 02.02.15, then why should I have to pay the bill again - prior to adjustment.

This should be looked into with care. Kindly let me know what legal action I may take in order to avoid recurrance of such fact in future.

Jan 21, 2015

Average unit consumption more or less double charges electric bill

My Consumer No. 63003022002 reading CESC electricity bill for the month of December,2014 calculated on average Meter and practically units consumption shown on the bill more or less double. As a result a complaint letter submitted to your Howrah Regional Office,433/1,G.T.Road(North),Howrah-711101 for taking steps and docketing the complaint letter being Docket No.- 200115/6300302200/200115 & Sr.No.20.1.2015 - 000689. Kindly take steps in this matter, remove my anxiety and send me a fresh bill after calculate correct unit consumption.
Dilip Barman
dilipbarman365@gmail.com
Amita Dawn

Jan 16, 2015

Discrepant with Electric Meter reading

Re. Discrepant with Electric Meter reading / Consumer No. 09028099003

It is regarding monthly electric bill for my premises, which is soaring high in step by step every year, in spite of controlling the consumption of electricity. It is evident, the amount of electric bill is derived from the units consumption and corresponding CESC tariff rates .
The electric meter reading as indicated in CESC monthly bill, are obtained from the consumption of electricity, which has become a concerning issue to me. A tabulated form is prepared in this respect and furnish below, for your preview and needful action.
Electric units of corresponding months
Year DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL Remarks
2014 564 268 520 655 592 632 Electric Units of corresponding months are gradually becoming high in every year
2013 312 271 446 381 448 427
2010 276 305 327 250 334 307

I could not find any acceptable reason for abrupt meter readings by CESC as shown above. It has gradually increased in step by step every year, despite no additional electrical load were added at my premises. I am very perturbed because, I could not bring down the meter reading to an acceptable range by taking utmost care to minimize the uses of all electrical connected load at my premises,.
My reservation for above occurrence, is due to either a ‘faulty electric meter’ has been provided at my premises or by ‘faulty meter readings’ were taken by the designated inspectors. I trust you will take utmost care to investigate the matter properly and rectify the flaw at the soonest.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards
AMITA DAWN
pallabkundu

Jan 8, 2015

Excess bill amount every month

Dear sir.

We have received an unexpected excess bill in last five month of 2014 although we have no A C . The details as follows Consumer No 65009043157 & Meter No :4863361 December 2014 Rs. 1220.00 . We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter.

Thanking You

Your Customer
Anima Kundu
Purabi Dutta Chowdhury

Dec 1, 2014

Billing Error Not Corrected

This is to bring into your notice there has been a billing error for us, Consumer No 05216001907 for the month of September 2014.

We've been staying out of Kolkata, with our flat locked & our main meter switched off for the period og 23rd July to 2nd November 2014. But despite this the bill for one of the months in between is showing as 2800 INR, with no units consumed. You may send your people to re-check the units consumed during these months & you will realise it was an error from you end.

The paper bill sent to us 'didn't show the number of units' consumed for that month, which evidently reflects as 0, as we got it checked with the electrician in our block.

I reported this issue over phone, to Mr Rajmangal Singh of CESC Mandeville Gardens, who pulled up the records with the consumer no & said the wrong bill will be cancelled, however we see nothing has been done.

Nothing as been done, as the bill amount is carried forward to the following month's bill, showing as outstanding. The bill due date shows as 04/12/2014, so you need to to correct this ASAP & send us the corrected bill amount with the right reading of the units.

Thanks much,
Purabi Dutta Chowdhury
asad sheikh

Nov 29, 2014

Change consumer type

Dear sir/Madam

I want to inform that i Habibullah Esq Consumer No.33042096003 , customer Id:33000125809 and Bill no: 3304209600310143.
,I want to change my consumer type which was Commercial becous some years ago there was a raw material godown bt now use for living purpous.
Due to that consumer type my electric bill is incresd in every month.

so i request with kindly that please change my consumer type.I will highly oblieged .

Habibullah Esq
12 gopal chandra lane
kolkata-700012
KALI PRASAD GUPTA

Nov 3, 2014

High Billing

Sub :- Excess billing in the month of September 2014
We have received an unexpected excess bill in the month of september 2014 although we have no A C or we have no freeze . The details as follows Consumer No 35035260050 August Bill Rs. 830.00 and September Bill Rs. 1010.00. We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter. Thanking You Your Customer Kali Das Gupta.
Ashik Mukherjee

Oct 30, 2014

Unexpected bill amount

My Electricity used Only one cilling fan 10 hours & one tube Light only 2 hours for a day, but my bill is over than 1200 Rs per month. My Coustomer Id 09000553741. Plese do some thing its urgent.
Naren Agarwal

Oct 25, 2014

Excess billing in the month of September 2014

Dear sir. We have received an unexpected excess bill in the month of september 2014 although we have no A C only we have freeze . The details as follows Consumer No 47144402009 August Bill Rs. 1120.00 and September Bill Rs. 1610.00. We Kindly request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take serious steps. This is my humble request. We are looking forward to you for future support and I also kindly request you to check our meter. Thanking You Your Customer Naren Agarwal C/O Rajesh Agarwal
Ratan Bhattacharjee

Oct 25, 2014

High Electricity Bill for the month of September,2014

Ref: Customer ID No. is 05000080833, Consumer No. 05044027006

I like to inform you that, the electricity bill is too much high for the month of September,2014. The amount is raised int he bill 2120/- (Rupees Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty) which is 4 times high in my every month normal bill. My average bill raise is every month 400 to 500 every month. I have one Bedroom, one kitchen and toilet, Consumption point is One Tube Light, One ceiling Fan, One Refrigerator, One Television, Two Bulbs which one is 60 WAT another 40 Wat. One Stand Fan and Vcd player which is not used regularly time to time when required. No. pump, No. Air Condition. but bill is too much high kindly look into the matter and request check my meter. My Meter No. Is. 2959441 there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged if you could find out the reason and communicate the same to me.

Ratan Bhattacharjee
M. No. 9748869297
ratanksoils@gmail.com
Amit R Sarker

Oct 24, 2014

High Electricity Bill for September 2014

High Electricity bill for month of September 2014
Dear Concerned,

My Consumer no is 03036191004. I was not there in town in the month of September ‘14 from September 1st to 24th and nobody was staying in the flat for those days. The flat was occupied only from 25th to 30th September .I find that the bill amount for September 2014 as Rs:7287.00 is very high. Please check into the matter, there may be some illegal usage from my meter or some error in calculation. Although I have paid (refer to your email below) the bill but will be highly obliged if you could find out the reason and communicate the same to me.

Thanking You
Amit Ranjan Sarker

Meeseva (FE178) - Street Dogs bites people very cruelly.
    Kakinada municipal corporation - complaint regarding...
    SMSCaster and HSC - text message from unknown number
    Received a message that my cell number won me 850,000...
    PayTM BUS - Paytm Bus Refund and Scam
    Booked bus ticket travel on 30th April 2015. The operator...
    GSM TELESHOPPING - Fraudulent
    Gsm teleshopping is such an fraud company.. til I reciev...
    Bata India - Cheat by bata store
    I have Purchased Bata Vouchers online rs 500@ 4 Means Rs...
    locanto - Fake mobile & email
    Hi, Someobe using my mail id & mobile number in...
    SBI ATM Not Delivered - SBI ATM Not Delivered
    SBM ATM not deliverd my atm card not delivered . my atm...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Mobile lost
    I have lost my mobile in laxminagar as some one took it...
    SSC - want to reset post preference
    sir, by mistake i have filled post which is not up to...