CESC BILL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC BILL

gora_das

Feb 22, 2017

Very High Electricity Bill (CESC)

Ref: Consumer No. 55065032002, Consumer Id. 55000139096

The electricity bill that I received against the mentioned customer ID for the month of December,2016 appears to be much on the higher side. My average electricity bills usually stay between 1000 INR - 2200 INR and under 300 units. In the last 2 years the monthly consumptions were ALWAYS under 300 units. But the bill of the december 2016 was 4200 INR(499 units), which is shockingly higher than the usual. Today I received an SMS stating that my electricity comsumption of the current month (January 2017) is 898 units, which is absolutely impossible! It is very difficult for me to pay this huge amount.

There must be some fault either with the meter or with the meter reading. I request the concerned authority to please look into this matter and take necessary action.

Thanks and Regards,
Gora Das
md@13071994

Feb 22, 2017

To remove wire from the roof

I, Sandhya Das (Customer Id- 13001258479),(Consumer No.-13111008006) have a problem that a wire is in the roof of our house of service posted wire CESC. I want to build my house to two storied building, so it have to be removed.
So, I am requesting you to remove the wire as soon as possible.

Sandhya Das
(9874537094)
(monojitdas528@gmail.com)
tdutta

Jan 27, 2017

Electricity bill amount is very high.

I would like to inform you that the electricity bill I received for the month of December against bill no 1119209900012168 and customer ID 11000961536 is amounting Rs 5050 and is very high than regular trend. For your information my monthly average consumption of last five month was 280 units against 569 units for Dec,2017. I have doubt that there is some mistake in the process and request you to depute your personnel for verification and investigation to find out real cause for this abnormal reading. We are ready to replace the old meter if it is malfunctioning.Pl. also inform whether we should make payment for this high value bill or wait for your investigation.

With best regards

Mob 8420520274
N akhtar

Jan 1, 2017

Bill payment

I hv made online payment though cesc link payment deducted but msg shown error..my customer id is 25000438860.
kridhaassociates

Dec 28, 2016

high bill

I Anjali saha of 57 & 57/4,Sri Ram Dhang Road,Salkia,howrah-711106,Customer I.D:56000198348 Bill No 5608701300511160 Date 15/12/16 Consumer No: 56087013005 do hereby inform you that My electricity bill for the month of November'16 is 766 unit amounting Rs.6990.00 that is too high and the reading is not done.

In this regards I therefore request you to kindly send your authorize person to meter reading and prepare actual bill.also request you that if possible before meter reading to call in my Mobile for presenting I will be very gladfull to you,Please note My Mobile No.8017221828

Please do the needful & obliged,

Paid by PayTM Cesc

Consumer No. 51132103025 // Customer Id. 51000501647.

I have received my Bill for the month of Nov 2016 Rs. 990/- in Green Colour since payment is due for the month of
Oct 2016 at your which is unexpected since I am making payment though on line on CESC link.

I really surprised to gem above bill since I made my payment though https://www.cesc.co.in/?page_id=1606
Link on 30th Nov 30th Nov 2016 though DCB Bank Limited and my transaction code as below as per my Banker.

30/11/2016 POS cesc_PayTM SBIPG IN for Rs. 290/= ( after discount from CESC and PTM)

Please check this entry at your end and advise me exact site to avoid such discrepancy .

Looking your reply at the earliest and arrange to send me revise Invoice since my next Bill ( Nov 2016 is due on 29th Dec 2016 )

Dec 27, 2016

Amount not credited in my account

Consumer No. 51132103025 // Customer Id. 51000501647.

Paid though PayTM Cesc

Consumer No. 51132103025 // Customer Id. 51000501647.- Subroto Guha / Agar Para -

Above amount was not reflected in my account so CESC send this amount as due in Oct 2016 along with Nov 2016 Electricity bill.
Amit Dutta

Dec 5, 2016

Exorbitant bill

Customer - id 11000125821

The bill has suddenly come to a big sum of 1750/=. Earlier bills were 100/= and at the most 200/=. This sudden lead in amount can only be attributed to faulty reading and billing. Though we have paid the bill in full, we want you to investigate and tell us what is wrong and refund the cash in future bills.

We have already made a telephone complaint docket# 216107472
ccsccs1962@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016

Bill paid through Paytm but unsuccessfull

Consumer ID No. 13000241708. Consumer No. 13146098016.
Bill for the month of October,2016 for Rs. 2800/- ( e payment ) has been paid through Paytm vide Paytm Order No. 2271037424 dated 26.11.2016 and Paytm cash transaction No. 4043445985. It has been mentioned by Paytm that the payment to CESC is successfull. But it has been intimated through SMS by the CESC that the transaction is unsuccessfull. No money has been returned to my Bank account by Paytm.
It is regretted that CESC insisting payment of CESC bill through Paytm but payment is being unsucessfull.
Ashoke sett

Nov 8, 2016

Unnessasery Bill

I recieved a message on 28,10 2016 against customer id 49000044005. Bill amount is Rs 362. but I left Kolkata on 22nd July 2016.After that I am in Hydrabad.Coming Two months I could not Return Kolkata as I have Bi Pass surgery.So I request You to veryfy about aforesaid matter.Thanks.
moumitamsadhukhan@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016

CESC

Exorbitant Electric Bill

Customer ID:11000473647, Consumer No.11372189008,Bill No.1137218900809163

The electric bill that I received against the captioned customer ID for the month of September,2016 appears to be much on the higher side. The bill of earlier months also seem to be not compatible with my apparent consumption,but in this month it appears to be too high for a nuclear family like us.There may be a scope of mistake somewhere which needs urgent verification and investigation. I can see average bill is coming every month when there is no use of AC for last few months (from June'16 to September'16) . Use of AC was in the month of March, April and mid of May - Rs 2720, 2280 and 2400 . In this month we didn't switch on the AC for a single day as it is out of order from the month of May so how come my bill is so much..Rs 2710.??

I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps, investigate the bill amount so that it can be adjusted later as it is very difficult to pay in this way every month where there is a minimal consumption of electricity and specially this month of September . Please do the needful and Kindly take necessary action urgently and co-operate me to payment the Electric bill every month.

Thanking You,
Sanat Sadhukhan
Dipali Chakrabarti

Oct 28, 2016

Super excess bill by CESC

Consumer NO. 48062239005 Customer ID 48000078745
My flat is under lock and key since May 2016. Only on second saturday I visit the flat. Exceptthe refrigerator all lines are kept off through a main switch near the exit door. The consumption of power is June 62 units, July 39 units Aug 37 units. In sept bill has come for 237 units. Is it possible? I have checked the meter and the total reading is 235 units. Whereas in the bill present reading on 24/09/16 is shown as 338 units and previous reading is 101 units. The meter reading has been done very casually.. .
Ratan Kumar Bhattacharyya

Oct 24, 2016

Exhorbitant Electric Bill

Customer ID:11000008371, Consumer No.11005035001,Bill No.1100503500109165
The electric bill that I received against the captioned customer ID for the month of September,2016 appears to be much on the higher side. The bill of earlier months also seem to be not compatible with my apparent consumption,but in this month it appears to be too high for a nuclear family like us.There may be a scope of mistake somewhere either in meter reading or some slippage somewhere which needs urgent verification.I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps in no time to substantiate the bill amount which is very difficult to be paid. Please do the needful.
Thanking You,
Ratan Kumar Bhattacharjee+
mckvanjan

Oct 21, 2016

Excessive Bill

I am ANJALI GOSWAMI with consumer number 56000354308 has been given an excessive bill of Rs.5610/- which is too ,much excessive ..this is next to impossible for us to be billed with this bill..please look into the matter so that it can be adjusted later.
madhudutt09@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016

Excessive Bill Amount Every month

I paid an amount of Rs.6190/- this month to CESC. We consume 1AC, 1 FAN, 3 LIGHTS only in house with 3 members.
There might be a leakage or the meter reading is not right. Please check at your end as the amount is more than excessive as you can understand.

Customer ID: 48000424764

Madhuban Mukherjee
ravi gupt

Oct 18, 2016

Excessive Bill

Consumer Number-02000414941,Customer Name: Ravi Gupta,Address-994 Naskarhat Kolkata-700039

For the month of September I have received the bills for Rs.2440/-which is very high amount according to my consumption because me and my wife is staying at this house and we both are working.We go out from home at 9:00AM and come back at 7:30PM in meanwhile no consumption in happening. Request you to kindly check and rectify as my due date of paying bill is 20-10-2016.

Ravi Gupta
Mob:8584017398
rnd_kalpana

Oct 4, 2016

Receiving of monthly Electric Bill

Consumer No 46553170000

Customer ID 46000935322

Kindly send hard copy of monthly Electric Bill of KALPANA DEB every month by courier / post in time in addition of mail.

Also send SMS though phone. I have complain you previously but no action taken by you.It is very difficult for me to payment

the electric bill every month by on-net.

Your faithfully,

Kalpana Deb
Ph: 9433355559
Mail ID rabindranathdeb77 @gmail.com
sougata3

Sep 21, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

I am receiving a huge amount of bill from last few years. it more than Rs.1500 always.

After installation of the new digital meter these things are happening. last month paid more than Rs 1800. and this month its approx Rs 2400. Just used 2 fan, 2 fridge, 2 cfl the whole day, computer(2-3 hours) and TV (7-8 hours). Could you please explain me is it possible ? I have randomly checked my meter. Daily 8-10 unit is increased.

Please check and revert back immediately.

Soma Saha
142/1, Kalipada Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata - 700008
Ph : 8420005734
Peasants mallick

Sep 15, 2016

Last three months proper time taken not meter riding.

My name is prasanta mallick, address shantinagar p.o:D
S.Lane Howrah_9
It was not possible for your people to collected meter riding for last three month. From 11.30 to 12 pm up to no person exeit in my house. I have been paying electric city bill for 13th years there was no problem arise before.
So I requesting to you to send your people to collected Meter Reding after or before this tlme. I request to you please looked this matter.
Prasanta Mallick.
Arpita Saha Gayen

Sep 15, 2016

HIGH AND WRONG BILL

Ref: Customer ID – 54000634756 Consumer No. ... 54178091021 Consumer Name : SUMAN GAYEN Address : ICHAPUR BIDHAN PALLY ( MAYAPALLY ) PO : NAWABGANJ 24 PARGANAS

This is to inform you that we are facing excess bill amount from the last two month of JULY & AUG,2016. This month my bill has been generate by Rs. 430/- , sir i am working in a small private company, me and my wife live in a small room and also use 1 PL Light, 1 Fan and 1 T.V basically T.V is not used full day so sir i think this not actual bill for used items. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate.

Suman Gayen
Mob:9831818128
Mail Id: sumangayen41@gmail.com
Date : 15.09.2016
Rupsha Ganguly

Sep 12, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

CUSTOMER ID: 10000091311

I am receiving a huge amount of bill from last 2-3 months. it more than Rs.1500 always.
After installation of the new digital meter these things are happening. last month paid more than Rs2000. and this month its approx Rs 3000. Just used 1 fan, 1 fridge, 1 tube the whole day and TV rarely. Could you please explain me this insane increase of billing amount.
gpmukh

Sep 10, 2016

Meter is not read

Customer Id: 65000172476 Consumer No: 65048048420 Name - Ganaprakas Mukherjee

For last 3 months consecutively, I have been receiving SMS that meter could not be read and I have been receiving extremely high amount of bill every month. I live in a Flat where total 8 apartments are there. The meter is outside gate of the flat and the gate is always wide open.There is no reason possible, by which the meter man could not read the meter.

For example, my apartment was under lock and key for 3 weeks of the month of June and July each, I received the SMS that meter could not be read. But I got the bill amount of Rs. 1250 and Rs 1290 respectively for these months.

Who is responsible? It seems to be the utter carelessness of the meter man that he is unable to perform his duty. Either he does not know his job or this is the fault of CESC for giving indulgence to this meter personnel who are incapable of performing their job.

I would like to raise my voice against this corruption. Please take necessary action against the meter man and provide me the revised bill so that I can go ahead and pay for the actual consumption has been made, not for this fake one.

Thanks and Regards,

exorbitant electricity bill consumer number 50160149006

consumer number :: 50160149006
customer id 50000276461
Name :: Rakhal chandra Dutta
add ress :: 156/26,B.T,ROAD'
PO: ISI, DUNLOP BRIDGE,kolkata-700035

Like to draw your kind attention , I have received exorbitant bill of Rs.1310/- this month, although the flat was under lock and key for more than 2 month. Last month also, I received bill for Rs. 700/-.
I suspect somebody has taken illegal connection from my meter or my meter is faulty.
Please look into this.. urgently.

thanking you,

BARUN DUTTA(FOR RAKHAL CH. DUTTA)
9920184716/9920184136

MAHIMA SAREE SURAT - FRAUD COMPANY DIDNT DELIVER THE PARCEL
    I placed order on 13th february i purchased 3lehenga suit...
    icai - Not recieved study material
    I have not received my study material for ipcc may 3017...
    paytm - gffgff
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE -91-81-26-75-58-86- ANY PROBLEMS ...
    Kondapur RTA - RC Book Not Issued
    Hello, I did my new vehicle registration at Kondapur...
    wisdommart.in - wisdommart.in
    I got call from WISDOMMART from Faridabad first he called...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - hfyfcgutc
    Any problem Any complaint Customer care 24*7* 75 84 88...
    Whaaky.com - Customer feedback
    Please don't buy any product from Whaaky.com. one of...
    Airtel Broadband - New connection
    I am interested for new broadband connection . after...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - RECHARGE NOT DONE
    MY RECHAGE NOT DONE ON MOBILE NUMBER 8962155823 RELIANCE...