CESC

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC

moumitamsadhukhan@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016

Exorbitant Electric Bill

Exorbitant Electric Bill

Customer ID:11000473647, Consumer No.11372189008,Bill No.1137218900809163

The electric bill that I received against the captioned customer ID for the month of September,2016 appears to be much on the higher side. The bill of earlier months also seem to be not compatible with my apparent consumption,but in this month it appears to be too high for a nuclear family like us.There may be a scope of mistake somewhere which needs urgent verification and investigation. I can see average bill is coming every month when there is no use of AC for last few months (from June'16 to September'16) . Use of AC was in the month of March, April and mid of May - Rs 2720, 2280 and 2400 . In this month we didn't switch on the AC for a single day as it is out of order from the month of May so how come my bill is so much..Rs 2710.??

I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps, investigate the bill amount so that it can be adjusted later as it is very difficult to pay in this way every month where there is a minimal consumption of electricity and specially this month of September . Please do the needful and Kindly take necessary action urgently and co-operate me to payment the Electric bill every month.

Sanat Sadhukhan
Mobile No- 7044391436
Email- moumitamsadhukhan@gmail.com
Arindam Ghosh

Oct 28, 2016

WRONG MITER READING

MY CONSUMER NO-05068065031 AND CUSTOMER ID -05000957173 . sir my august bill reading was 126 unit , bill reading date -- 06/08/16 . september reading date -- 06/09/16 total unit 176 . and this month we received huge bill --- reading date 13/10/16 ( which is delayed and cause extra per unit charge ) unit show 296 unit .
dear sir , when i mail this my meter reading not exceeded your 13/10/16 reading which was 5953 ( after 14 days ) my todays meter reading is 5927 units .
so sir who the person collect the reading i want to know , that means your man who came to read the meter reading he is very poor to do his job or he produced a concocted reading . kindly recheck my meter and solve it immediately that i can pay the current bill in time . I appeal to the concerned Authority to take suitable steps in no time to substantiate the bill amount which is very difficult to be paid. Please do the needful. ph no -- 9831412320 .

same thing happen in another meter also in our premises . that consumer no is --- 05068065049 , customer id is ---05001030012 ..
sibani ghosh
Arindam Ghosh

Oct 28, 2016

wrong meter reading

sibani ghosh
Debasis Sarkar

Oct 26, 2016

check meter, excess billing

I, Shri Kush Krishna Talukdar of 12/34 Chingrichata Lane, LP/7/23 Kolkata - 700015 Consumer No. 29103240001 facing problem of excessive billing of CESC. This is to draw your kind immediate attention that the above mentioned bill seems to be abnormally high as most of the days the residence left vacant during the billing period.

You are therefore , requested to enquire the reason and inform us the report as well as your action to enable to proceed further steps to get back suitable compensation.

Awaiting your earliest action and reply.

Cell No. 9038938708
debi prasad ghosh

Oct 19, 2016

irrelevantly high bill

Made a complaint to CESC,online, whose docket no. has been "31625922". Without showing any reason they charged more than 1500/- as arrear due. On 18.10.16, some representative came and inspected the meter, put off the power quite a few time and went away. No written response to the complaint is obtained yet. D P Ghosh, 9477289406,17B Gopal Banerjee Street, 700025
Prabir Paul

Oct 2, 2016

Receiving high amount of CESC Bill

This is bring to your kind attention since greater than 3 months I am receiving a huge amount of CESC bill. My CESC electricity bill was Rs. 300/- or Maximum 400/- but when I changed my meter I am receiving a huge amount of CESC bill as Rs. 560/-, 500/-. Actually this amount is not possible for me because I have only 1fan(23hours), 2 Tube Lights (14hours), 1 TV (5-6hours). I can't able to paying this huge amount of bill. So I do requesting you please change my meter or do anything. Please kindly do the needful. Please kindly look into this matter.

(CESC Customer)
Consumer No. 13144029000
Name : Prabir Paul
Contact No. 9007737170
Email:- prabir199@gmail.com
abdulhannan

Sep 29, 2016

unjustified disconnection of electricity

On 21st September at about 01:15 PM officials of CESC disconnected my electricity connection because they saw direct connection from OH/ UG mains bypassing the metering arrangement at our address i.e, 120, Topsia road, Kolkata- 700039 where 23 meters are installed by CESC. While disconnection they did not see which of the 23 consumer is using unauthorised electricity, they just disconnected all the 23 meters.
I have never been using unauthorised electricity and my electricity consumption noted and billed by CESC proves that. I use 2 fans for 12 hours each daily, computer 1 to 2 hours daily, TV 4 hours, 1 fridege used only for 2 months in a year, lights as required and my average electricity consumption is 90-110 units per month.
Unfortunately I have been fined together with those who are using unauthorised electricity.
Name- Hamida Bible
Consumer number- 02298059042
Customer id- 02001016018

unjustified disconnection of electricity

kyoki0001

Sep 29, 2016

NEW METER CONNECTION

NEW METER CONNECTION
I applied for new meter connection. Inspection completed and on 12.07.16 and I made a Meter Box as per Inspector direction. I paid MASD Bill full amount against MA BILL NO.- 14/14391/16/9/1 on 09-09-2016 But I did not get my Meter Connection yet.

RAJ KUMSR BIND
D2-98/E/NEW, GOPALPUR SARKAR POOL
KOLKATA- 700143
LP NO.-21/2/5
M-9088159042, 8900714414
born for this

Jul 29, 2016

High electricity bill

This is to inform u that our electricity bill is too high this time (June 2016)..our customer id is
steelocrafts

Jul 27, 2016

high bill

Since I am having CESC connection from the starting.It is really very sad to informed you that this time my Electric bill has very high when the meter reading has not from your side, when I received my electric bill for the Month of May & June 2016 makes me shocked which is never expected from CESC. Also note that at that time i'm out of station.So it is my request to look into this issue and send your representative to proper reading and send proper bill very seriously if possible arrange someone to check my electric meter also.

Docket Number for my Complain:31618479

Consumer No : 55080126159
Customer Id : 55000419779

jaulush

Jul 11, 2016

E-BILL Payment for the month of June.

My Consumer ID no is: 07099065048 and my consumer Type is Domestic.
According to bill of June 2016 I have paid the amount of 530(INR) through PAYTM payment gateway.

Here , I want to know that whether my Payment is done or not.
If yes, please send ma confirmation on my mail(jaulush@gmail.com).

PAYTM is showing that my payment is successfully done.
You can find the attachment for the payment confirmation.

Please Help me.

Jaulush Biswas
(On behalf of Mr. Rabindra Kr. Biswas).

biraj chakraborty

May 23, 2016

ABNORMAL BILL

My Consumer No.62175113004 & my Consumer ID is 62000291856. My electricity bill always comes up to 600-800 since past two years, even we only use fans and cfl bulbs, one LCD TV & Fridge. Previously we have got the Bill amount at least 250-300 Per month. Even we have given complains to electricity office many times but there is no any response from there side, other flats of our apartment are using a/c, tv, fridge fans & many other electrical Gadgets, then also there bill are lesser then our bill, please help us, we are just a ordinary serviceman in a private company & we live a one room flat and we are not able to afford so much high bill, So, please help us.

yours faithfully
BIRAJ CHAKRABORTY
PH. NO.9038220617
Jamuna Devi (Sinha)

May 11, 2016

High Electricity Bill

I am Jamuna Devi (Sinha) resident of Baishnabghata Patuli Block N/84 Kolkata-700094.Consumer Number-05301303000.
The electricity bill is amounting too much now a days where as the consumption is minimum or usual so, I guess there is some problem with my electric meter. So, I request you to come and check my meter as soon as possible.

Kallol Ganguly

May 2, 2016

Replacement of meter box

Consumer no. 13090060008 & docket no. 0316142321 dated 17th March 2016 . This is to intimate you that against above docket till now any action not taken from your end . Meter box is hanging on string . Any time major accident occurs this type of negligence. At present meter box condition shown on attached photographs which was created when digital meter installed by you.

Replacement of meter box

Tanmoy patra

Apr 23, 2016

NO REBATE ALLOW@1% ON MY ON LINE PAYMENT

I HAVE MADE MY ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENT ON LINE THROUGH DEBIT CARD OF RS.530 BUT I HAVE NO REBATE ALLOW@1% ON MY ON LINE PAYMENT. WHY THE REASON? PLEASE CLARIFY IMMEDIATELY. PL BE REBATE TO BE GIVEN ON MY NEXT BILL OR ADJUST.
somnathd1964@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016

1% REBATE NOT ALLOWED ON DEBI CARD PAYMENT

I HAVE MADE MY ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENT ON LINE ON 01/03/2016 THROUGH DEBIT CARD OF RS.790/- BUT I HAVE NO REBATE ALLOW@1% ON MY ON LINE PAYMENT. WHY THE REASON? PLEASE CLARIFY IMMEDIATELY. PL BE REBATE TO BE GIVEN ON MY NEXT BILL OR ADJUST.

I HAVE ATTACHED MY ELECTRIC BILL.

MY TRANSACTION DT-01/03/2016
TRANSACTION REF NO-538861019
CUSTOMER ID NO=05000387026
MONTH AND YEAR=01/2016
CONSUMER NO-05212082021
CUSTOMER ID NO=05000387026
I AM WAITING FOR UR FAVOURABLE REPLY.

THANKS
SOMNATH DAS
MOB NO-9903212589
showmik

Jan 18, 2016

Excessive Electricity Bill

Sir ,

This is to inform you that we are facing issue related to excess bill amount on every month. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate .

Consumer No - 29063355027
Customer ID - 29000695702
Name - Jitendra Mahto.
Address - 1 Dhapa Road, Saradhapally
LP-26/8, Kolkata-700105.
Please look into the matter .

Jitendra Mahto.
P.K.Chakraborty

Dec 30, 2015

Payment receipt not yet given

Dear Sir ,

I have paid my monthly Electric Bill (November 2015) of Rs.750.00 on 24.12.2015 through Axis bank net-banking ,

but neither received the Receipt or any confirmation in my e-mail.

Hoping that you will take necessary steps immediately .

Thanking you ,

Pranab Kumar Chakrabarti

(I.D.No.08000042005)
Consumer No.08021100002
Shibu Rao

Dec 17, 2015

High Electric Bill

Hi Sir,

this time my Electric bill has crossed all the limit when I received my electric bill for the Month of
November 2015 Net Amount is Rs 5470 which makes me shocked which is never expected from CESC.
Every month I pay Electric bill since the billing margin are within my limit.It is my request to look into this issue
very seriously if possible arrange someone to check my electric meter also.

Docket Number for my Complain:31522020
Consumer No : 10155077000
Customer Id : 10000300302

Shibu Rao
somu101

Nov 17, 2015

High electricity bill amount

Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding excess electricity bill(From CESC) our consumer numbers and consumer IDs are

Customer ID 48000310736

Customer No 48180049001

Customer ID 48000310754

Customer No 48180051001

We are receiving bills with high amounts the last month bills are over Rs 2500/- and over Rs 1700/- for these two consumer numbers respectively . But there are not much use of electricity in my house. It seems to me like that something is wrong. Please take some action and check the same immediately.

Thnking you

With Regards

Somnath Chakraborty

Contact number :- 033 25492591
Mobile:- 09331938342
falgunikkhan

Oct 25, 2015

Gas Leak

Since I had a gas leak situation, I tried to call Indane Gas Helpline in Kolkata but no one was there to take the call. I tried 2 landline numbers and 2 cell numbers but to no avail. What kind of helplines are these? Lastly I sent an sms to one of the numbers. But there has been no revert in last 4 hours.My distributor is Kishore Gas Service, located South Kolkata on Prince Anwar Shah Road who also was not too keen help.I hope this gets escalated to the highest level of Indian Oil Corporation considering the apathy shown by their support xtaff in such potentially hazardous situation.
Sushil Kumar mukherjee

Sep 14, 2015

Wrong msg of other customer id

Customer ID 34000124091 of one Mr pradip belawala wrongly my mob no 9038255548 is registered as a result each month I am getting notice of o/s bill. Please rectify the error.

Sushil Kumar mukherjee
baidyashibu

Aug 7, 2015

high billing.

Cesc con.no.02134138018 please stop billing abnormally high every month as i am receiving the same from your co.i.e.CESC.please rectify the defect immediately and start billing normally at actuals.it is highly irritating to see such huge billing without any reason and hence please check the meter and bill correctly.
DASSERVICES

Jun 30, 2015

EXCESS AMOUNT OF BILL

30.06.2015
CESC LIMITED
SOUTH REGIONAL OFFICE
6, Mandeville Gardens,
Kolkata-700019
Kind attention : Dy. General Manager(Central).

Re: My consumer ID – 07000530162
Bill number - 0719200420305155 FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2015.

This is to draw your kind immediate attention that the above mentioned bill seems to be abnormally high as most of the days the flat left vacant during the billing period.
It has also happened in last year during same period and the same had been duly informed but without any effect that time.

Awaiting your earliest action and reply.

Thanking You
NARAYAN DAS

Aggarwal associates - refund of Flat cancellation
    I read your post wrt Flat issue and refund. I am also...
    Maa TV - Why maatv has suddenly stopped telecasting premayudham...
    The serial premayudham is a very good and family...
    india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...