CESC

Consumer complaints and reviews about CESC

born for this

Jul 29, 2016

High electricity bill

This is to inform u that our electricity bill is too high this time (June 2016)..our customer id is
steelocrafts

Jul 27, 2016

high bill

Since I am having CESC connection from the starting.It is really very sad to informed you that this time my Electric bill has very high when the meter reading has not from your side, when I received my electric bill for the Month of May & June 2016 makes me shocked which is never expected from CESC. Also note that at that time i'm out of station.So it is my request to look into this issue and send your representative to proper reading and send proper bill very seriously if possible arrange someone to check my electric meter also.

Docket Number for my Complain:31618479

Consumer No : 55080126159
Customer Id : 55000419779

jaulush

Jul 11, 2016

E-BILL Payment for the month of June.

My Consumer ID no is: 07099065048 and my consumer Type is Domestic.
According to bill of June 2016 I have paid the amount of 530(INR) through PAYTM payment gateway.

Here , I want to know that whether my Payment is done or not.
If yes, please send ma confirmation on my mail(jaulush@gmail.com).

PAYTM is showing that my payment is successfully done.
You can find the attachment for the payment confirmation.

Please Help me.

Jaulush Biswas
(On behalf of Mr. Rabindra Kr. Biswas).

biraj chakraborty

May 23, 2016

ABNORMAL BILL

My Consumer No.62175113004 & my Consumer ID is 62000291856. My electricity bill always comes up to 600-800 since past two years, even we only use fans and cfl bulbs, one LCD TV & Fridge. Previously we have got the Bill amount at least 250-300 Per month. Even we have given complains to electricity office many times but there is no any response from there side, other flats of our apartment are using a/c, tv, fridge fans & many other electrical Gadgets, then also there bill are lesser then our bill, please help us, we are just a ordinary serviceman in a private company & we live a one room flat and we are not able to afford so much high bill, So, please help us.

yours faithfully
BIRAJ CHAKRABORTY
PH. NO.9038220617
Jamuna Devi (Sinha)

May 11, 2016

High Electricity Bill

I am Jamuna Devi (Sinha) resident of Baishnabghata Patuli Block N/84 Kolkata-700094.Consumer Number-05301303000.
The electricity bill is amounting too much now a days where as the consumption is minimum or usual so, I guess there is some problem with my electric meter. So, I request you to come and check my meter as soon as possible.

Kallol Ganguly

May 2, 2016

Replacement of meter box

Consumer no. 13090060008 & docket no. 0316142321 dated 17th March 2016 . This is to intimate you that against above docket till now any action not taken from your end . Meter box is hanging on string . Any time major accident occurs this type of negligence. At present meter box condition shown on attached photographs which was created when digital meter installed by you.

Replacement of meter box

Tanmoy patra

Apr 23, 2016

NO REBATE ALLOW@1% ON MY ON LINE PAYMENT

I HAVE MADE MY ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENT ON LINE THROUGH DEBIT CARD OF RS.530 BUT I HAVE NO REBATE ALLOW@1% ON MY ON LINE PAYMENT. WHY THE REASON? PLEASE CLARIFY IMMEDIATELY. PL BE REBATE TO BE GIVEN ON MY NEXT BILL OR ADJUST.
somnathd1964@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016

1% REBATE NOT ALLOWED ON DEBI CARD PAYMENT

I HAVE MADE MY ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENT ON LINE ON 01/03/2016 THROUGH DEBIT CARD OF RS.790/- BUT I HAVE NO REBATE ALLOW@1% ON MY ON LINE PAYMENT. WHY THE REASON? PLEASE CLARIFY IMMEDIATELY. PL BE REBATE TO BE GIVEN ON MY NEXT BILL OR ADJUST.

I HAVE ATTACHED MY ELECTRIC BILL.

MY TRANSACTION DT-01/03/2016
TRANSACTION REF NO-538861019
CUSTOMER ID NO=05000387026
MONTH AND YEAR=01/2016
CONSUMER NO-05212082021
CUSTOMER ID NO=05000387026
I AM WAITING FOR UR FAVOURABLE REPLY.

THANKS
SOMNATH DAS
MOB NO-9903212589
showmik

Jan 18, 2016

Excessive Electricity Bill

Sir ,

This is to inform you that we are facing issue related to excess bill amount on every month. Would request to validate the reading if required and also the meter as our usage is not so much that the amount can deviate .

Consumer No - 29063355027
Customer ID - 29000695702
Name - Jitendra Mahto.
Address - 1 Dhapa Road, Saradhapally
LP-26/8, Kolkata-700105.
Please look into the matter .

Thanking You,
Jitendra Mahto.
P.K.Chakraborty

Dec 30, 2015

Payment receipt not yet given

Dear Sir ,

I have paid my monthly Electric Bill (November 2015) of Rs.750.00 on 24.12.2015 through Axis bank net-banking ,

but neither received the Receipt or any confirmation in my e-mail.

Hoping that you will take necessary steps immediately .

Thanking you ,

Pranab Kumar Chakrabarti

(I.D.No.08000042005)
Consumer No.08021100002
Shibu Rao

Dec 17, 2015

High Electric Bill

Hi Sir,

this time my Electric bill has crossed all the limit when I received my electric bill for the Month of
November 2015 Net Amount is Rs 5470 which makes me shocked which is never expected from CESC.
Every month I pay Electric bill since the billing margin are within my limit.It is my request to look into this issue
very seriously if possible arrange someone to check my electric meter also.

Docket Number for my Complain:31522020
Consumer No : 10155077000
Customer Id : 10000300302

Shibu Rao
somu101

Nov 17, 2015

High electricity bill amount

Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding excess electricity bill(From CESC) our consumer numbers and consumer IDs are

Customer ID 48000310736

Customer No 48180049001

Customer ID 48000310754

Customer No 48180051001

We are receiving bills with high amounts the last month bills are over Rs 2500/- and over Rs 1700/- for these two consumer numbers respectively . But there are not much use of electricity in my house. It seems to me like that something is wrong. Please take some action and check the same immediately.

Thnking you

With Regards

Somnath Chakraborty

Contact number :- 033 25492591
Mobile:- 09331938342
falgunikkhan

Oct 25, 2015

Gas Leak

Since I had a gas leak situation, I tried to call Indane Gas Helpline in Kolkata but no one was there to take the call. I tried 2 landline numbers and 2 cell numbers but to no avail. What kind of helplines are these? Lastly I sent an sms to one of the numbers. But there has been no revert in last 4 hours.My distributor is Kishore Gas Service, located South Kolkata on Prince Anwar Shah Road who also was not too keen help.I hope this gets escalated to the highest level of Indian Oil Corporation considering the apathy shown by their support xtaff in such potentially hazardous situation.
Sushil Kumar mukherjee

Sep 14, 2015

Wrong msg of other customer id

Customer ID 34000124091 of one Mr pradip belawala wrongly my mob no 9038255548 is registered as a result each month I am getting notice of o/s bill. Please rectify the error.

Sushil Kumar mukherjee
baidyashibu

Aug 7, 2015

high billing.

Cesc con.no.02134138018 please stop billing abnormally high every month as i am receiving the same from your co.i.e.CESC.please rectify the defect immediately and start billing normally at actuals.it is highly irritating to see such huge billing without any reason and hence please check the meter and bill correctly.
DASSERVICES

Jun 30, 2015

EXCESS AMOUNT OF BILL

30.06.2015
CESC LIMITED
SOUTH REGIONAL OFFICE
6, Mandeville Gardens,
Kolkata-700019
Kind attention : Dy. General Manager(Central).

Re: My consumer ID – 07000530162
Bill number - 0719200420305155 FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2015.

This is to draw your kind immediate attention that the above mentioned bill seems to be abnormally high as most of the days the flat left vacant during the billing period.
It has also happened in last year during same period and the same had been duly informed but without any effect that time.

You are therefore , requested to enquire the reason and inform us the report as well as your action to enable to proceed further steps to get back suitable compensation.
Awaiting your earliest action and reply.

Thanking You
NARAYAN DAS
Avishek Samanta

Jun 12, 2015

Power Supply Not Present

Hi CESC

I am an unfortunate customers of yours residing in Arjun park, Mukundapur, Kolkata-99. I made a complaint at 1 PM today(12/06/2015) that electric supply in our house is broken. At 4 Pm one team arrived and they were unsuccessful to do so. They informed that another team would arrive shortly and resolve the issue. We waited till 6 Pm but no one arrived, Hence we called up again but each time we call up your customer care team reported us that there is fault related to transformer in our area and they are working on it. We repeatedly tried to convince them that report is wrong as I can see except our home each and every home in our home is lighted. But they disconnected our call without providing any resolution. It's 7:30 pm and we are still waiting.

My Complaint Number - 0615017391
subhabrata roy

Jun 5, 2015

Address Update

Please tell me the procedure of update the address
maya roy

May 6, 2015

illegally approve new connection without verification of address

my residential address is 41/4 sisir Bagan Road behala Kolkata 700034 and the stated address has allotted by kolkata corporation and the same is muted in my name I am paying corporation tax for this premises. on the basis of my residential address CESC has allowed the following electric meters in my residence:

Maya Roy consumer No 09089025006

Saptarshi Roy consumer No 09089025015

Partha Roy consumer No 09089026003

It is come to our notice that one person fraudulently misusing of my above stated residential address applied for new electricity connection and CESC with out verifying the same allowed new connection. I have written several letters with documentary proof to CESC that this is a fradulently activity and to take necessary action against it. but CESC neither given reply to my letter not takee any action against it instead of this they have illegally allow new connection to the fraudstar either not verifying the same or there is some involvement in CESC part for such type of illegal activity. I need solution in this regard and let me know how CESC has allowed to new connection in my given address

Maya Roy 9433074314
RAKESHSAMADDER

Apr 24, 2015

NEW METER CONNECTION

I applied for new meter connection. Inspection completed on 23.04.15.But when i checked the status on today in secs online website, i saw the reason "SUPPLY
REGRETTED FOR SPLIT LOAD". please tell me the meaning.

RAKESH SAMADDER
KOLKATA
M-9831525204
avijit1608

Sep 26, 2014

Correction of Name

Ref. Consumer No.08107036111
Sub.: Correction of Name

I, Mr Ranjit Majumder request your good self to rectify my name in your records as mentioned below.

Wrong Name: Ronjit Mojumdar
Correct Name: Ranjit Majumder

Request you to rectify my name in your record amp; do the needful.

Ranjit Majumder
Partha S Chakraborty

Sep 6, 2014

INFORMATION REQUIRED ABOUT INSTALLING 1.5 TON SPLIT AC

Dear Sir/Mamdam

I want to install 1.5 Ton Split AC ( 1 no ) in my house . Please inform me the procedure about installing . I don't know that how much I shall pay to CESC , please inform .

My details :--

Rahul Agarwal

Jul 17, 2014

METER CHECKING& REPLACE THIS METER

Sir/Madam,
This is to bring to your kind notice that I,Gayetri Roy use this consumer no 02150005001(3 rd Floor,142/1A Picnic Garden Road,Kolkata-700039,LP 1/19) of CESC would like to inform you about your billing amount and meter read units which are fluctuating and increasing gradually for last months. No power consumable equipments being added to my house and usage are normal as before, but why there is so much difference of the meter reading? The meter reading is jumping up continuously for last few months. How can it happen? Why should I bear it?I had never consumed such huge units of energy. My last record of electric consumption will also proof the same. I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly happening because the metres are locked in a room.
You are therefore requested to kindly get my meter checked i.e. if it is faulty, do the needfu & adjust excess amount charged by you in last few bills,& make sure that I get correct bill in future. Please le me know, the action taken by at the earliest.Hope you will look after these matter and take the necessary action as early as possible for overcoming the consumer harassment.

Gayetri Roy
E-mail: rahul.agarwal0101@gmail.com
@sokkum@r

Mar 26, 2014

DOCKET NO 0314042516

Against above docket CESC men attended the problem on 25th March,2014. However, again somebody from CESC came and handled the system at 11 AM on 26th March,2014 although we did not make any further complaint. We have doubt that this man is not an authorized CESC man. We tried to intimate this through SMS at 56070 but SMS reply came that is number is not active and we should contact support services but no contact number was given. We want to keep this information under record.

ANITA GHOSH CONSUMER NO. 47154017012

IDEA Postpaid - RE: mishbehave at home number
    Hi Chetan, We regret the inconvenience. Your contact...
    Voonik - Voonik replied - Ramana
    Hi Ramana, Accept our sincere apologies for this...
    idea cellular - RE: sim was not reached to our home and bill was dispatched
    Hi Ashish, We regret the inconvenience caused to you....
    ICICI prudential life insurance - IPO applied of icici life prud
    Dear sir.. I applied 1 lot in icici life insurance ipo...
    paytm - gfjc
    this number 7367907136 Any Time This Service...
    hp flash drive v220w - not supported from purchasing date
    I purchased a hp flash drive v220w from online shopping on...